Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby killer romance. » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:18 am

Number of Cats: 1 F, 0 M

Days till next moonpool visit: 7

Standing as tall as she could, Pumastar gazed out from the entrance to camp with pride. Sure, there was a fair amount of floods damage, especially down in the lower parts of the territory, but it was hers, and she loved it. All this land, all this prey, everything she needed to build a strong, beautiful clan. And they would be Wrenclan.

"Dont get ahead of yourself!" She whispered out loud. She needed cats first. And today, she was going to get one. She wasn't sure if she should get a deputy or a medicine cat, and had been pondering it for some time. In the end, she decided a medicine cat would be better. They would guide her spiritually and since there weren't any other cats she wouldn't need help running the clan to begin with. Hurriedly, she made her way to the Moonpool to request.

(Pumastar asks for a medicine cat at the moonpool)

Leader:
          Pumastar | 28 moons | Female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Birds | x0 | 1 servings
    Big Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Shrews | x0 | 1 servings
    Fawns? | x0 | 4 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by killer romance. on Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan - Gustclan - 2

Postby Chamrosh » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:54 am

Gustclan
Number of Cats: 2
|1F|1M|
Visit to Moonpool: 7 days (10 Apr)

Heronstar opened her eyes, her nose now well away from the water. It was a strange experience, waking up from your first encounter with star clan as a leader. She looked across at the mottled tom who had appeared, and was now sitting by the pool alongside her. He seemed to have a gentle, graceful demeanour about him, but those bright yellow eyes hinted at something else beneath; no cat got to be a warrior without learning to fight, not least of all a deputy that Starclan approved of.
"Good to see you, awake, leader. I'm Chubtail. I just got this strong feeling to come here, and, lo, a new leader."
Heronstar gave a little nod to him, pleased that he really did seem to have a gentle nature. She didn't want a deputy who would needlessly attack other clans, and risk their clans safety.
"I'm Heronstar. It's good to meet you. Come, we'll head back to camp, I'll show you around it, and we can choose the warriors den."
Heronstar lead the way back to camp for him; Chubtail gasped as they approached the old two-leg den. "All due respect, but warriors can't share a den with two-legs! We're not mere Kitty-pets. Besides, how do we get in?" He had a mildly derisive tone.
Heronstar tried not to show her amusement at that. He was a proud warrior, which was definitely good. "They have not been here in many moons, and-" They were coming close to it by now- "They used to have a kitty-pet. There's a..." Heronstar didn't know a suitable word to describe it accurately, so she used the closest analogy she could think of: "Fin in one side we can jump through." Heronstar jumped through it and Chubtail followed close behind.
Heronstar lead him through the old two-leg den, showing him each of the smaller component dens, and then up the stairs. She showed him, first, the leader's den, which had a large, soft platform in the middle. He claimed the next den as the warrior's den- it had a soft platform twice as big as the leader's den. There would be plenty of space for warriors; besides, the floor was made of a strange, spongy soft material, which was still softer than many warrior dens.

(Chub - fish; mostly brown pelt with a lighter underside, Tail - agility, climbing, energetic)

[Gustclan has a new deputy- Chubtail]
-----
The first priority now was ensuring that there was enough food to feed themselves. Heronstar wanted to get to having a functioning clan as soon as possible, and focus on training for specific fighting skills and such later on. They needed to have the security to build on, not build up to have security; have the food to fuel their warriors before, the battles to demand more warriors.
The sensible course of action was to go on a patrol, and to not stray too far away until they had more (or rather, multiple) warriors. That said, with only one cat before, Heronstar had not been able to patrol very effectively, and had definitely not surveyed the whole area for what resources it may or may not hold, and the abandoned two-leg house that had been claimed as the camp was only a short distance from the Southern border. The old thunderpath followed a winding path to the Southern border, and even following it, it did not take long to reach the boundary directly. Thankfully, this area of the territory was somewhat sheltered by the more Southerly of the Eastern hills, and so the house was mostly obscured by the trees that could grow there.
If they stayed close to the house, they would also be obscured and there obvious lack of warriors would not be an issue if any other clans' cats saw them... hopefully. Furthermore, it allowed a quick retreat to the camp should the rain get too much worse, or persist for too long.
Until they had more warriors, exposing themselves to needless risk was ill-advised. This meant being observed as well, and this was why Heronstar decided to remain close to the main camp area. Patrols had an added benefit, of course. If they met another warrior, they could be more adventurous on future patrols; and for this sake, Heronstar hoped that they did meet a new warrior.
Hopefully the stream wouldn't have swollen enough to cut off any of the relevant area.

[Heronstar and Chubtail are on a patrol]
(looking for food)

Leader:
      Heronstar | 39 | Female
      ↪ Point long-furred molly with blue eyes

Deputy:
      Chubtail | 35 | Male
      ↪ Brown tabby tom with white patches and yellow eyes

Medicine Cat:
      Name | Age | Gender

Warriors:
      Name | Age | Gender
      Name | Age | Gender

Apprentices:
      Name | Age | Gender
      Name | Age | Gender

Queens:
      Name | Age | Gender
      Name | Age | Gender

Kits:
      Name | Age | Gender
      Name | Age | Gender

Elders:
      Name | Age | Gender
      Name | Age | Gender
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Mostly Lake | Clan Name | Username
    East | Road + Stream | Clan Name | Username
    South | Road | Clan Name | Username
    West | Hills | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Frogs | x0 | 1 serving
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Hares | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Sorry for doing this, I really doubt that it's an actual issue, but I just got a warning about art theft for using a clearly sourced image, with the search I did for it being from a recommended page about avoiding art theft, and given the standing of that, I feel like removing any images from my posts is the best course for me not being banned. It might be best to save on a Word document the images of the cats I get assigned if my descriptions of the cats don't suit for purposes.
Last edited by Chamrosh on Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:49 am, edited 12 times in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

howlingclan, of the distant moon -- [018]

Postby lameloserlexi » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:16 am

xxx𝓘𝒇 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝒆 𝓷𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝒆 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝒆 𝓷𝓸 𝓵𝓲𝒇𝒆 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝒆𝓲𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻.xxx

Image Image Image
Number of Cats: 18 [ 8 male ] [ 10 female ], four servings
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rockstar looked upon the growing group of apprentices, proud that he had an apprentice of his own. He saw Lionpaw, him being almost stone-faced out of the group of young cats. However, there were a few little smiles coming from him as his sister, Burningpaw, shoved him. The leader strut over, tail high. "Okay, all six of you will be spending the whole day together. After a group training session, you'll use the skills you learned by hunting for the clan." He ordered, their eyes collectively brightening and becoming wide. Rockstar smirked, flicking his tail for them all to go to their own mentors. Lionpaw trotted to him, dipping his head. "What training do you have in mind?" He questioned, his level tone with not much emotion. He wasn't sure if the apprentice enjoyed his training, or if he's just always like this. Either way, he didn't really like it. "We'll see." Rockstar told him, ready to leave.

Blackscars felt it becoming late, not having to even look up at the darkening sky. However, he still had something on his mind that he promised himself he would do... Trotting across the cave and coming upon his favorite she-cat to be around. "Drysun? You- Oh, you're already awake..." He mumbled, seeing her roll over and paw at him playfully. Yet, she stopped when she saw the tom's face. "Can, uh, you come with me?" He questioned, the lithe she-cat nodding and following him to the mouth of the cave. However, Drysun seemed to be analyzing him, questioning silently what he wanted exactly. The black tom stopped when he came to an open clearing, the night sky coming from above all the pine trees. "Blackscars? Is something, like, bothering you?" She questioned from behind him, flicking her thin tail. "Drysun, we've known each other for a good part of our lives and, uh... Well, I've met a lot of cats and all when I was a young rogue..." The tom trailed off a bit, shuffling his paws. When he looked up at the ginger she-cat, she seemed confused still. "Do you want to be my mate? Because, I, uh... I love you, Drysun." He confided, smiling awkwardly at her. She stayed silent, seeming to contemplate the idea. However, her eyes glowed quickly. "Yes, Blackscars! I'll be your mate, I love you too!" She pushed her muzzle against his own, even though he was still stunned that she actually accepted. After all, she wanted to be his mate too! The two laid down, nuzzled up to each other to keep their pelts warm from the night breeze.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Moosepaw, Lionpaw, Burningpaw, Swanpaw, Troutpaw, and Amberpaw go hunting ]
[ Blackscars and Drysun became mates
She won't get pregnant yet ]
[ Snowcloud, Mousebite, Drysun, Rockstar, Sheepflower, Blackscars, Moosepaw,
Lionpaw, Burningpaw, Swanpaw, Troutpaw, and Amberpaw have a training session ]
[ Nightcall and Covepaw go herb-hunting ]
[ Sootfur and Littledove and go on a border patrol ]
[ The clan eats four servings of trout and bird ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Leader:
    Rockstar | Fifty-five | Tom |
    Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ [ 7/9 ]

Deputy:
    Sootfur | Thirty-one | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
    Nightcall | Forty | She-cat |
    Covepaw | Twelve | She-cat |

Warriors:
    Snowcloud | Thirty-five | Tom |
    Drysun | Twenty | She-cat |
    Mousebite | Fifty-seven | She-cat |
    Blackscars | Sixteen | Tom |
    Sheepflower | Thirty-five | She-cat |
    Littledove | Forty-one | She-cat |
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♜[/url]

Apprentices:
    Moosepaw | Ten | Tom |
    Lionpaw | Eight | Tom |
    Buringpaw | Eight | She-cat |
    Swanpaw | Eight | Tom |
    Troutpaw| Seven | Tom |
    Amberpaw | Seven | She-cat |
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♟[/url]

Queens:
    Turtlebone | Thirty | She-cat |

Kits:
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♟[/url]

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Witherclan | seedcakes
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Lotusclan
South | Quartzclan
East | Wishclan
West | Thicketclan

Medicine Store
Burnet x 1
Catmint x 3
Chervil x 1
Cobweb x 1
Dock x 1
Fennel x 1
Feverfew x 1
Goldenrod x 2
Hawkweed x 1
Heather Nectar x 1
Honey x 1
Horsetail x 1
Lamb's ear x 1
Marigold x 1
Poppy Seeds x 1
Ragwort Leaves x 1
Rosemary x 1
Stinging Nettle x 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Trout (Big fish) | x0 | 0 servings
Blue Gill (Small fish) | x3 | 6 servings
Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
Frog | x3 | 3 servings
Birds | x3 | 8 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
Snowcloud | Moosepaw | 2 | Climbing, Hunting
Drysun | Burningpaw | 1 | Hunting
Rockstar | Lionpaw | 1 | Hunting
Mousebite | Swanpaw | 1 | Hunting
Sheepflower | Troutpaw | 0 |
Blackscars | Amberpaw | 0 |

Deceased Cats:

Family Relations
mate ♥ mate
parent ♥/✘ parent = sibling - sibling - sibling
ex-mate ✘ ex-mate

Terry ✘ Mousebite = Moosekit, Sparrow, Milk
Pig ✘ Littledove = Troutkit - Amberkit
Fidgetspice ♥ Sheepflower = Lionkit - Burningkit - Swankit
Sheepflower - Snowcloud
Doug ✘ Turtlebone = unborn kits
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

LotusClan ~ 005

Postby ωolfie » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:40 am

Number of Cats: Three (Two Servings)

"We believe in second chances."

Bumbletuft stood inside his den, horrified. His clan was surrounded by water! He knew Onyxstar and Softfire shouldnt've went out to hunt- he tried to convince them, but Onyxstar didn't want to change her mind. She claimed that they would be fine, that they needed the food for their clan. And look where they were now- still away from the camp. Terrifying thoughts occurred in the medicine cat's mind... what if they didn't come back? What if they drowned? Would he need to become Bumblestar himself?

Then suddenly two figures came sliding forth quickly into the clearing. The powerful waves of the flood had carried them here. It was his deputy and leader! However, neither of them had moved a muscle, even when Bumbletuft came to inspect them. There was a dark, stirring feeling in his stomach. But relief soon washed over him as he saw Onyxstar stand up shakily, and Softfire's eyes flickering open. Onyxstar breathed heavily. Softfire went into a huge, coughing fit. Under Onyxstar's paw was a huge salmon.

"Onyxstar! Softfire! Where were you guys!?" he asked, shocked out of his mind. "I... I was hunting. We were both hunting. And I found this salmon that would feed our clan so nicely, but then all of a sudden, the waters started rising! Before I knew it, Softfire and I were being swept off the ground. I desperately wanted that fish, however. Instead of going back to camp, and swam and swam to get that salmon. I now realize it was foolish of me to do that. Luckily, once I've successfully caught it, Softfire was the one who mainly aided amd carried me back. Without her, I would've lost a life." Onyxstar explained, carefully and slowly. The leader smiled at Softfire.

The deputy licked her chest quickly, a habit of hers. "Oh, well... it wasn't anything too grand, but seriously, you could've gotten hurt," Softfire sighed, shaking her head. "But what matters now is that we're back at our camp... but are we safe?" Bumbletuft and Softfire turned to look at the black-pelted cat. Onyxstar nodded slowly. "We should be. I've gone through many floods in my life, and it would just be best to stay here. We already have a good layer of bushes and trees surrounding us to keep the water out, but I say no one, and I mean NO ONE will be allowed to leave camp until the flood is over," Onyxstar ordered firmly. "Please, everyone, be careful. Now, let's feast on this salmon, shall we?"

[ The Clan ate one salmon - three servings - 1/3 left over ! ]

[ Onyxstar is badly scratched up - Bumbletuft uses one cobweb ]

[ Softfire has a fever- Bumbletuft uses one feverfew ]

Leader:
        Onyxstar | 28 moons | Female | Kind | #400080 | X

Deputy:
        Softfire | 25 moons | Female | Caring | #C68E17 | X

Medicine Cat:
        Bumbletuft | 22 moons | Male | Anxious | #808040 | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Borders:
    Northern Border | Clan | User
    North East Border | Clan | User
    Eastern Border | Blueclan | miss universe
    Southern Border | Howlingclan | painting roses
    South East Border | Leafclan | zephyrine
    South West Border | Wishclan | mochi.
    Western Border | Flowerclan | Peachycupcake525

Ally Clans:
    Blueclan | miss universe
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Thicketclan | Emberwisp
    Swallowclan | Arya22
    Brookclan | purrfect.
    Quartzclan | Sunnymcsun

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint | 1x | Best remedy for greencough
    Cobwebs | 0x | Soak up or stop bleeding; bind bones
    Chamomile | 1x | Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind; given to traveling cats for strength
    Feverfew | 0x | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills; heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches
    Goldenrod | 1x | Good for healing wounds

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    xxxxxxxThrush | x1/3 | 1 serving
    Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    xxxxxxxSalmon | x1/3 | 1 serving
    Frogs | x0 | 1 serving
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
Last edited by ωolfie on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x

████
████
x
x

x
x

` credit ` art credit ` my kals ` she/her ` link ` link ` link
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ //. taking a break ! -- ❞
x
x

x
x

██
██

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝓗𝔬𝔩𝔩𝑦𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫 ➸ 2

Postby ✬ CyberNerd ✬ » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:17 am

Hollyclan
Number of Cats: 2 [ 1♀,1♂ ]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Featherstar was now coming back from the Moonpool, her paws getting wet from the recent flood that passed. She had to be more careful, just in case the flood came back. Featherstar was looking out for the cat she wished for by Starclan but saw not one cat in sight. Every pawstep she took, the more impatient she got. She decided to close her gaze, taking in the smell of the flood. But then suddenly, she bumped into something large. She heard a hiss from the mysterious animal. Featherstar quickly opened her dull green eyes to see it was another cat, giving her the death glare.

`` Who are you?! `` The stranger growled as his claws unsheathed from his gray paws. Panic ran in Featherstar's veins as she saw the claws from the stranger. `` Are you another one of does clan cats?! Are you here to take me back to your clan and keep me there for another 20 moons?! `` The stranger growled once again at Featherstar before the she-cat even have time to talk. Featherstar gave a nervous glare as she spoke to the cat. `` I'm Featherstar, t-the leader of a new clan called Hollyclan. ``

`` I knew you were one of does dirty clan cats! `` The stranger hissed as he raised his paw,ready to give a huge scar to Featherstar. `` W-Wait, I promise i'm not going to take you by force! `` She yelled. `` How do I know you're not lying! `` The stranger hissed at the she-cat. `` Well, i'm the only cat in Hollyclan. I have no warriors,apprentices,or anyone to take you by force. `` She answered the stranger's question. The cat put his paw down but his claws were still unsheathed. `` Take me to your camp then. I want to see proof. `` Featherstar nodded as she lead the stranger back to her camp, keeping her reflexes high as if the stranger attacked.

During the whole trip, the stranger kept his death glare on her. He was ready to attack any cat she had, just in case she was lying to him. Soon, the two cats soon made it back to Hollyclan's camp, which was shining a bit from the sun hitting the water. The stranger looked over the camp and smelt the air a couple times to make sure there wasn't no cats hiding from him. To his surprise, he smelt no other scent besides Featherstar's but that didn't mean he trusted her. `` See? I have no other cats `` Featherstar meowed. The stranger looked at her with the same gaze.

`` Fine. I'll give your clan a chance but don't take that as me trusting you `` He meowed. Featherstar give a sigh of relief but it will take some time for him to trust her. Featherstar give the stranger the name ` Grayhawk ` and made him the deputy, since he was the only cat...well at least for now. He could get up and leave at anytime if he doesn't still trust her. Featherstar decided to go hunting for her fresh-kill pile. Grayhawk was going to stay back at camp, he still kept a look out for any of her warriors to try and attack him.

[ Featherstar goes hunting ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leader
          Featherstar ➸ 21 ➸ ♀ ➸ Understanding, Loyal, Bipolar, and ImpatientX

Deputy
          Grayhawk ➸ 30 ➸ Strong, Swift, Trusting issues, and SaltyX

Medicine Cat

Warriors

Apprentices

Queens

Kits

Elders
    Ally Clans:

Enemy Clans

Medicine Store

Fresh-Kill Pile
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Crow | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors

Deceased Cats

Family
✬ CyberNerd ✬

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyGold » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:05 pm

Sorrelclan
Number of Cats: 9
Number of Servings: 3
Days until next moon pool visit: now

Ack! writers block, I might edit this later with something.
[Heronstream goes looking for herbs,
Willowflight and Kestreltalon go hunting,
Russetstar requests an apprentice.]

Leader:
          Russetstar
          | 36 moons | Male |
          art: XXX

Deputy:
          Honeycreek
          | 30 | female |
          art: X

Medicine Cat:
          Heronstream | 25 moons | male |

Warriors:
          Willowflight | 24 moons | female |
          Kesteltalon | 35 moons | male |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Queens:
          Name | Age | Gender |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Kits:

Lionkit |1 moon | male |

Squirrelkit| 1 moon | female|

Laurelkit | 1 moon | female |

Owlkit | 1 moon | male |

Name | Age | Gender |

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Ally Clans:
    Quartzcan | Sunnymcsun
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    a river.
    North | a stream in a field |Quartzclan | Sunnymcsun
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | an abandoned twoleg trail | Flowerclan | Peachycupcake525
    West | a tall ridge that lines a pine forest | Echoclan | Katrione
    Northeast | tbd | Thicketclan | Emberwisp

Medicine Store
    Borage Leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers | 1
    Chervil | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting. | 1
    Cobweb | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones. | 1
    Horsetail | Treats infections and stops bleeding. | 1
    Watermint | Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache. | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Doves | x0 |3 servings
    Voles | x0 | 1 servings
    Robins| x1 | 3 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Russetstar and Honeycreek | Lionkit, Squirrelkit, Laurelkit and Owlkit
    Name and Name | Kits
ImageImageImageImage

Flitz | Kalons | To-do | n/a
| click the chickens for their respective links |

leaving, had a fun 6 years! :)
SkyGold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whatswrongwithangela » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:57 pm

SedgeClan is known for their very talented medicine cats and the speed of their cats.
they think alot about their strategy before battle and take planning advice from the wise elders. their territory
is filled with sedges, thats how the clan received its name. the clan has a variety of coloured, long and glossy pelts.
whatswrongwithangela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: coastclan (1)

Postby ..cosmos.. » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:06 pm

Number of Cats: 1
Next Moonpool Visit: now

────────────────────────────────────────
She looked around the large clearing of the cave, the small tunnels that were all around the clearing led to what Cricketstar would call dens and they led to other places including other exits. But she covered them with some leaves and sticks from the forest that was also located in her territory. Although her mission today was to finally start adding some cats to her clan which needed a med-cat first in her opinion. Cricketstar hopped down from what she claimed was her den and padded across the cool floor of the clearing. Jumping into a tunnel she quickly found herself outside, her feet touching the cool rocks. Walking towards the large rocks she jumped up onto the ledge and started walking up the slope. She came to the top and looked around carefully, the light coloured she-cat huffed as she walked through the tall grass and soon the forest. Padding through it carefully, she had been here for a few days, deciding her decision and this morning she finally decided that she was ready to expand her clan to more then just herself.

Once at the moonpool Cricketstar looked around, her ear flicking slightly as a drop of water hit somewhere in the cave. Sitting down she purred a little and kneaded the ground. She was nervous, she hoped this worked at least. 'Hello...?' She growled to herself. "Ugh sorry, I'm being a mouse brown." She took a deep breath and sighed. 'Please send me a medicine cat."

[Cricketstar asks for a medicine cat at the Moonpool]

Leader:
      Cricketstar | 33 | molly |

Deputy:
      name | age | gender | [url=link]☀[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      name | age | gender |[url=link]₪[/url]

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Blazeclan | shimmerstream
Skullclan | heda

Enemy Clans
Name | Username

Border Clans
North Forest | open
Eastern Forest | open
Western Beach | open
Southern Mountains | open

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | x0 |
Bark from an alder tree is good for healing toothaches.
Blackberry Leaves | x0 |
This herb is good for bee stings.
Borage Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to treat fevers. It also helps nursing q
ueens bring up their milk supply.
Burdock Root | x0 |
This herb is used to treat infections, and is especially g
ood for rat bites.
Catmint | x0 |
This herb is good for treating white cough and green co
ugh.
Celandine | x0 |
This herb is used to ease pain. It can also be used to tre
at injuries of the eyes.
Chamomile | x0 |
This herb is used to calm a cat in the case of a nervous b
reakdown or severe shock.
Chervile | x0 |
This herb is used to treat bellyache.
Chervile Root | x0 |
This herb is used to keep away and treat infections.
Coltsfoot | x0 |
It can be used to ease a sick cat's breathing.
Comfrey | X0 |
This herb is used to put broken bone on the right path fo
r mending.
Daisy Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to soothe aching joints.
Dock Leaves | X0 |
This herb is used to treat nettle stings. Its juices are also g
ood for soothing sore paw pads.
Elder Leaves | x0 |
This herb can be used to help treat sprains.
Feaverfew |x0 |
This herb is used to cool feverish cats and treat headaches.
Goldenrod | x0 |
This herb is used in poultices to treat aching joints and stiff
ness. It can also be used to treat severe injuries.
Lavender | x0 | This herb is used to treat coughs and fevers.
It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous break
down or severe shock.
Marigold | x0 |
This herb is used to keep wounds from getting infected. It can al
so heal sores.
Nettle Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to keep down the swelling of a wound.
Nettle Seeds | x0 |
This seed is used to counter the effects of weak poisons.
Oak Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound and to fight infe
ction.
Parsley | x0 |
This herb is used to stop the initial flow of milk in nursing queen.
Poppy Seeds | x0 | This seed is used to numb pain and help a cat
sleep.
Raspberry Leaves | x0 | This herb is used to ease pain during a q
ueen's kitting.
Snake Root | x0 | This herb is used to counter the effects of pois
on.
Yarrow | x0 | This herb is used to make a cat vomit. This action
expels poisons from the body.
Cobwebs | x0 |
Cobwebs are used to stop bleeding.
Honey | x0 |
Honey is used to treat sore throats.
Wild Garlic | x0 | Rolling in this herb can help to keep infection o
ut of wounds. It is also good for rat bites.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Sooty tern | x0 | 3 servings
Many Periwinkle | x0 | 1 servings
Sea Urchin | x0 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Vole | x0 | 1 servings
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Total | 0 | 0 servings

Training:
Necessary Skills: Speed, Agility
Common Skills: Swimming, Endurance, Logic
Rare Skills: Climbing, Advance Stealth

Mentor | Apprentice | * | * | * | *

Families:
Name and Name ⇒ kit, kit

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Age | Cause of Death
Last edited by ..cosmos.. on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
..cosmos..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skullclan - [10]

Postby Heda » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:00 pm

Number of Cats: 9
Next Moonpool Visit: April 8

Copperflame came back to there meet up spot grinning, he had a trout locked in his jaws and Quailfur had caught a frog which she found not in the river as she was going to try and avoid the water a little. She didn't like being wet and this rain was annoying her to bits. Copperflame didn't seem to mind it, he was soaked from the river and was still grinning. "Beautiful weather ain't it!" he shouted after dropping the salmon and lifting his head to look at the sky. Quialfur just gave him a very unamused look and started walking back holding the frog tightly. She couldn't wait to get into the warm den.

Aspenswirl smiled at Cedarmouse who was quiet, he was shy in Trouleap's opinion or just quiet. "We did a full sweep of our territory. When we return we most likely will take our food to the dens since it's raining. We have some extra materials in the den for you to make a nest." Aspenswirl was kind to explain to Cedarmouse who was still being as silent as a mouse, he seemed a little skittish in Troutleap's opinion. He kept looking over his shoulder now and again. Almost making sure nothing was following them, so Troutleap decided to stay back a bit and check. Listening to Aspenswirl chat all the way. "Troutleap is mates with Runningsong, she is actually heavy with kits. Should be due in a moon or so." Cedermouse looked back and smiled. "W-well that is wonderful Troutleap." Troutleap smiled rather proudly. "Thank you." Once they got back, they were soon met by Quialfur and Copperflame who both were successful in a catch that day.

They were all getting settled down, but Troutleap was waiting for the safe arrival of Soulstar, who was taking longer then usual which was rather troubling to Troutleap, Ivythistle walked into camp soaked and looked at him. "What's with the worried look?" Troutleap looked at her and shook his head. "I am not trying to be worried just thinking. Did you see Soulstar?" Ivythistle nodded. "He went to the moonpool, after he trained Eelpaw for awhile." Troutleap huffed and his tail thumbed on the ground impatiently. Ivythistle smirked, "Do not worry Troutleap, you cannot rush Starclan. They take as long as they like." Troutleap was well aware he just didn't like it at all. "I know that, I am just worried something happened to him on the way back or something." Ivythistle shook her wet fur and shrugged, then laughed. "If so he has nine lives." Troutleap gave her a frown as she started walking away and to the medicine cat den. "Not funny." he called.

Finally Soulstar walked into camp, the sky was dark at this point and the only thing that could be heard were the crickets. He could tell by Troutleap's look something was on his mind. "What is it?" Troutleap looked towards the warrior den. "That new cat, he was nervous when we found him. Acting strange, kept looking behind him. Like something was there, or following us." Soulstar sat down tilting his head as he looked at the den. "Did Aspenswirl notice?" Troutleap gave a little shrug. "I highly doubt it, he was too busy talking." Soulstar nodded in response. Pondering Troutleap's words. "Don't say anything to the others yet. Just keep an eye on this..?" "Cedarmouse." Troutleap corrected him. "Yes this Cedarmouse, I will too. I also want a patrol out before dawn." Troutleap before the two separated Troutleap stopped. "Think he's a threat?" Soulstar stopped but didn't look at him. "If so Starclan hates us."

[a serving snake and vole were eaten]
[Quailfur and Aspenswirl go on patrol]
[Troutleap, Cedermouse and Copperflame go on hunting]
[Soulstar trains Eelpaw in swimming ]
[Ivythistle looks for herbs around the river.]

Leader:
      Soulstar | 34 | Tom |

Deputy:
      Troutleap | 28 | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
      Ivythistle | 49 | Molly |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:
      Runningsong | 24 | Molly |
      Copperflame | 21 | Tom |
      Quailfur | 32 | Molly |
      Aspenswirl | 39 | Tom |
      Cedarmouse | 45 | Tom |
      name | age | gender | [url=link]₪[/url]

Apprentices:
      Eelpaw | 10 | Molly |

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Coastclan | cosmos
Blazeclan | shimmerstream

Enemy Clans
Bond to be some soon

Border Clans
Northern Forest | Thicketclan
Western River | Blazeclan
Eastern Mountains | Echoclan
Southern Mountains | Jinxclan

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | x1 |
Bark from an alder tree is good for healing toothaches.
Blackberry Leaves | x1 |
This herb is good for bee stings.
Borage Leaves | x1 |
This herb is used to treat fevers. It also helps nursing q
ueens bring up their milk supply.
Burdock Root | x1 |
This herb is used to treat infections, and is especially g
ood for rat bites.
Catmint | x2 |
This herb is good for treating white cough and green co
ugh.
Celandine | x1 |
This herb is used to ease pain. It can also be used to tre
at injuries of the eyes.
Chamomile | x1 |
This herb is used to calm a cat in the case of a nervous b
reakdown or severe shock.
Chervile | x1 |
This herb is used to treat bellyache.
Chervile Root | x1 |
This herb is used to keep away and treat infections.
Coltsfoot | x1 |
It can be used to ease a sick cat's breathing.
Comfrey | X1 |
This herb is used to put broken bone on the right path fo
r mending.
Daisy Leaves | x1 |
This herb is used to soothe aching joints.
Dock Leaves | X1 |
This herb is used to treat nettle stings. Its juices are also g
ood for soothing sore paw pads.
Elder Leaves | x0 |
This herb can be used to help treat sprains.
Feaverfew |x0 |
This herb is used to cool feverish cats and treat headaches.
Goldenrod | x0 |
This herb is used in poultices to treat aching joints and stiff
ness. It can also be used to treat severe injuries.
Lavender | x0 | This herb is used to treat coughs and fevers.
It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous break
down or severe shock.
Marigold | x0 |
This herb is used to keep wounds from getting infected. It can al
so heal sores.
Nettle Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to keep down the swelling of a wound.
Nettle Seeds | x0 |
This seed is used to counter the effects of weak poisons.
Oak Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound and to fight infe
ction.
Parsley | x0 |
This herb is used to stop the initial flow of milk in nursing queen.
Poppy Seeds | x0 | This seed is used to numb pain and help a cat
sleep.
Raspberry Leaves | x0 | This herb is used to ease pain during a q
ueen's kitting.
Snake Root | x0 | This herb is used to counter the effects of pois
on.
Yarrow | x1 | This herb is used to make a cat vomit. This action
expels poisons from the body.
Cobwebs | x2 |
Cobwebs are used to stop bleeding.
Honey | x0 |
Honey is used to treat sore throats.
Wild Garlic | x0 | Rolling in this herb can help to keep infection o
ut of wounds. It is also good for rat bites.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Trout | x2 | 4 servings
Salmon | x2 | 4 servings
Frog | x2 | 1 servings
Snake | x1 | 2 servings
Vole | x1 | 1 servings
Pheasant | x2 | 3 servings
Total | 10 | 15 servings

Training:
Necessary Skills: Fishing, Combat
Common Skills: Speed, Stealth, Swimming
Rare Skills: Climbing, intensive tracking

Soulstar | Eelpaw | ₪ | ₪ | ₪ | *

Families:
Troutleap and Runningnose ⇒ kit, kit

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Age | Cause of Death
Last edited by Heda on Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milkyfruitz » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:16 pm

DawnClan

The cat's of DawnClan are extremely intelligent. They think very carefully before starting alliances, wars, and any sort of thing you can imagine. Unfortunately, this makes most of them poor hunters. There are a few that can hunt very well, but don't have as much intelligence as the other cats.

The camp of DawnClan is very serene and looks like somewhat of a paradise. It has a beautiful waterfall, with trees surrounding it. The water is perfect for fishing and swimming in the warm months, but can cause some trouble in the cold months.
The Waterfall The rest of the territory, of course, is a vast forest.

Food found here from most common to least common:
Mice
Small fish
Big fish
Rabbit
Squirrel
Vole
All birds
Shrew
Frog
Hare
Ermine