Create-A-Village V3.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Skarred's Mod Replies | 03

Postby Skarrred » Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:09 pm

𝘚𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘥'𝘴 𝘙𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴:
Season: Spring.
Skarrred wrote:Its spring again! Snows are clearing, flowers are sprouting- and villagers are thriving. Birthings are smoother, with deaths lessening; prey is much easier to find as prey migrate back to the warming territories. More food lures out potential enemies, but also potential family! Sickness is harder to contract now, thankfully.

Villages: Village of Rushing Water (littleminicooper) | Liones Kingdom (NightWolf)
Non-Reply Villages: Fenguard (w0ah) | Gray's Delta (røsebud) | The Mirror Dominion (LadyStardust)|
Hiatus Villages: Coast of Oracle (beebun) | Moonside (blood-moon) | Skylesche (justice'n'joy) | Thieves of Azui (sharklord) | Tealimor (LooneyLani)

littleminicooper wrote:Village of Rushing Water

Cataleya hunts x2 elk with her patrol!
Celeste finds x2 chickens on the way before finding x1 rabbit! They called it in afterwards, not wanting to lure in predators with the prey.
Odin's patrol hunts an entire x1 moose, along with x1 elk, and the patrol even snags x1 rabbit as they head home!

Reyna finds x1 apple seed, while Maxon finds x1 corn. The rest of the patrol finds x1 mushroom!
Celeste finds x2 apples, with Cataleya and Jace finding x1 potato together.
Marley finds x1 corn seed, with Odin finding x1 corn next to it. Lorilie and Ezra find a tree with x3 cherries!

Unfortunately, (or maybe fortunately?) Maxon's patrol doesn't find anything.
Cypris's patrol was about to go blandly, but when Reyna walked off to look somewhere else, she came back injured! Reyna has
minor bodily scratches across her side, which will need shamans to have, collectively, 3kp or Reyna can rest for x1 posts.
Odin's patrol doesn't find anything, but maybe that's good, with that angry cat around?

Celeste's patrol goes uneventful.
Cypris finds a child in the forest, confused as it looks for its mother. As the patrol stumbles across them, the child explains that their mom was supposed to come back yesterday. The patrol takes in the kid, saying they'd look for their mom- but they probably aren't going to find her.
Marley's patrol was going fine, before Ezra seemed to attract some attention. When she went to look at a shiny item, Ezra was attacked!
They only got a few injuries on their face before the rest of the patrol joined the scuffle and fended off this bandit. She will need x1 post of rest, or a shaman can heal her with collectively, 3 kp.

Cypris earns 2kp!

Lilith gives birth too 1 child! Their traits are: ST - C8 / HS - AC / HC - 14 / EC - C11 / X / Animalkin.

Ryder excels in training, learning 2 skills instead of one!

Silas unfortunately fails, and
they twist their ankle.twisted ankle shamans need 2kp or 1 post of rest.
Kenya successfully tests scouting!
It seems whoever was training gathering didn't do too well; as Genesis failed.
- The childs traits are: ST - L3 / HS - LC / HC - 11 / EC - H10 / X / kitsune. -
-
NightWolf950 wrote:Image

Mirage has one child! Their traits are ST - B9 / HS - S / HC - 50 / EC - D9 / X / vampire.

Timber gains 1kp. Qutugh fails.
Timber earned 2 kp for healing Sirenna's leg!

Ban's patrol is uneventful.
Takeshi and Axel find a wandering child. When asked by the patrol, who soon gathered, the kid said their parents went to find a new home, saying they'd come back for them. However, they never did. The patrol brought the kid back home.
Valentines patrol is quite successful. Eden finds x1 iron sword buried in some rubble, and Collins found x2 vials of medicine underneath a rock! Wonder who left those there..
Takao goes off on their own for awhile. They find another person, who was in a tree, watching for prey. When noticed, Takao called them down; eventually, the scout asked if they could join the village, and Takao went to find the rest of the patrol.

Mako's patrol is uneventful.
Lyle was about to find something, but before anyone knew it, it ran off! Otherwise, the patrol was uneventful.

Deja fishes up x1 perch, while Siveril and Nathaniel find a burrow with x2 hares. Hikari takes down x1 boar alone, while Hana and Iarus hunt x2 deer.
Simona finds x1 hare, with Vladimir, Amber, and Febar teaming up to hunt x3 deer. Nobunaga and Aerith tag team x1 boar.
Sage's patrol finds x1 boar, x1 hare, and x1 perch.
Vah's patrol finds x1 boar, and x4 hares.

Mythia finds a lettuce patch! Lilia finds x1 lettuce seed as Riter, Cadence, and Ibaris pull up x3 lettuce. Catalina grabs x1 apple from a tree on the way out.
Rezy's patrol finds another apple tree, and the trio picks x4 apples!
Zalma, Runa, and Navis find another x1 lettuce seed, however also finds x2 strawberry and x1 carrot!

All seeds start to grow.

All items are crafted!

Zirsa and Anala succeed in training!
Clover, Ralnor, Nimbus, North, and Aena all succeed in testing, taking in the knowledge well.
Vaeril and Katsunaga fail their testing.

- The childs traits are: ST - C7 / HS - HW / HC - 21 / EC - H4 / X / beast-men -
- The scouts traits are: ST - F8 / HS - S / HC - 52 / EC - B5 / X / hybrid (giant/god) -
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the unseen. 025.

Postby broken* » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:15 pm

©

population. 75 villagers. | required servings. 78.50 request. anytime │ yemens. 4
accepted species list

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    athena's patrol was near the unseen's southern-most border, practically on top of the invisible barrier, seeing if there was any loners passing through the area that had crossed into their territory. athena lead the patrol by herself, a good few feet in front of the rest of the group, perfectly content to not have anyone bothering her with conversation as she tried to do her job. kailani, akakios, and siffare are all talking about how different their bodies feel when their tails transform into human legs, like they currently are now. enya and shae make up the back of the group, their hooves stomping a bit loudly to alert anyone that was around of their presence, in case a random person was looking for/wanted to find someone.

it was at this point when a nearby rustling was heard, before anyone could identify where it was coming from or what was causing it, a body suddenly dropped from the trees, directly on top of athena. it was a fairy who had a spear strapped across athena's neck to pull her back against their lithe body, holding a dagger into the small of her back. "nobody move, or she gets it." her words were sharp and piercing as they rang through the small forest clearing the patrol had stumbled into, every person standing stock-still as they watched the scene upfold before them. the siren akakios made a move to step towards them, and athena hissed as the knife to her back lightly broke skin, barking out at her patrolmate; "stay still! i'm not dying because of you idiots. i'm fine, i've got this handled." at her words, the patrols other siren siffare let out a sharp humorless laugh. "it hardly looks like you have anything under control athena, but please, be our guest." the strange fairy let out a low growl, pulling the older woman's body closer to hers with the spear handle; "everybody shut up!"

athena locked eyes with kailani, one of the few members of her patrol that she actually would trust with her life, and let out the tiniest of nods to the red and green mermaid. the next few moments passed by in a blur, the actions of the two women wrestling passing in a flash before the others eyes. athena had shifted into her winged dog form, causing the fairy to stumble forward at the change in athena's body weight, which gave the guard the opportunity to flip her attacker and pin the smaller girl to the ground, using her own spear against her as she pressed it against the fairy's chest. kailani had appeared almost instantly at athena's side, pulling a dagger out of the patrol head's boot and holding it to the attacker's throat in warning. "now listen, none of us actually want to hurt you alright? but you're in our village's territory, so we have a right to know what you're doing here and why you attacked us."

there was an almost ghostly quality to the fairy's eyes as she listened to the mermaid's words, but her eyes didn't leave the face of athena, almost as if she were searching for something that she wasn't finding. "it's not you, is it?" athena's eyebrows scrunched together in confusion, but she shook her head all the same. "i don't know who you thought i was, but no, i'm not them. now, i'd like to let you up, as long as you promise not to attack us again. deal?" the fairy's entire body seemed to sag at these words, but she nodded her head silently, and slowly, athena and kailani stood up and stepped away. the centaur enya approached at this time, offering her hand to the fairy on the ground to help her stand, partially surprised when her gesture was actually accepted. "i apologize for attacking you. my home was attacked by a fairy hunter and her hounds a few weeks back; i've been on the run ever since, as she hasn't let up my trail even for a day. although since i crossed through that weird mist yesterday, i haven't seen or heard her.. but when i saw you, i thought you were her; you look very similar, in your dress and your hair. i saw the group behind you and assumed she had met up with more hunters of other species to track me down."

it was then that enya spoke, her voice soft and kind as she looked down sympathetically at the young girl, who couldn't be more than eighteen years old, taking notice of the still fresh scars on her shoulder and face. "i'm sorry for the horrors you've been through, but you are safe now. the village of the unseen has a magical barrier put in place around our territory; the mist you mentioned. it prevents any humans from wandering in or entering on their own to harm us; we are a village of refugees, many of us have been hunted or abused as you have." at the words that were spoken to her, the fairy brushed the dirt off her black leather pants, looking up into the eyes of the centaur who had helped her up, before looking out across the strange mixture of species before her; a shapeshifter, a mermaid, two sirens, and two centaurs, all with a variety of scars somewhere on their bodies, some looking deeper or older than others. "well then, i suppose i would like to join your village, if you'll still take me?" her voice was still flippant, as though she couldn't care less if they rejected her, but her eyes lacked the same level of self-assuredness as before, almost like a scared child afraid to be cast out of its parents bedroom to face the monster under its bed alone. it was athena, the woman whom she had initially mistaken as her hunter and attacked, that held out a hand this time. "come, we'll take you home now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

when the patrol arrived to the village with the newest member, young dario was just returning from a very successful training with his mentor avenal. he had picked up on the diplomacy skill very easily, almost as though it were second nature to him, and so he still had time to train and learn the nature knowledge skill before the pair had to return to the village at the end of their training session. the teenage boy was feeling very proud of himself, and was immediately looking for either his mother or one of his siblings to excitedly share his triumphs with. of course, this caused him to not exactly look where he was going, and tumble right into the new girl Lenore, who took this action less than kindly. the female fairy practically shoved the young man away from her with all the force in her body, immediately grasping at the bone dagger that she had pulled from its hidden sheath in her voluminous hair, and was holding it up defensively.

athena of course immediately sensed the commotion and due to already being close to the new fairy, stepped in quickly, laying a hand on the young woman's shoulder. "now now lenore, i thought we learned better than to attack our new allies?" the shapeshifter let out a low chuckle as the petite woman's face blushed with embarrassment at being reminded of their first meeting, and swiftly straightened up, putting the dagger back in its place. "lenore, this is dario, he's one of our scout trainees, and he can be a bit clumsy, so i'm sure he meant no harm dario, this is lenore; our patrol found her and she will be joining the unseen, with phoebe's blessing." a devious twinkle lit up the older woman's eyes just then, and she allowed a small smirk to cross her face. "in fact while i'm looking for our high priestess, dario why don't you show lenore around the village? you're only two years a part in age, might as well try to make friends."

the fair-haired girl's eyes widened, and her mouth opened to speak, but before she could say a word, the shapeshifter had shifted into her flying canine form and taken off, leaving the pair of teenagers alone. dario awkwardly shifted his fear as he rubbed a hand on the back of his neck, trying to give the beautiful girl before him a smile. "i'm uh sorry for running into you lenore. athena was right, i can be a bit of a clutz, but i swear it was a total mistake. i just finished my training for the day, so i'm uh free now to show you around if that works?"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱
    ›consumption ; n.a.
    ›request ; n.a.
    ›families ; the new child aouli is taken in temporarily by zuximi, but will be given to tola & leo when they return from the marketplace.
    ›medical ; medea researches medicine. medea looks at ariella to heal her. ariella rests for 1 of 3 posts.
    ›rank changes ; n/a (because i dumb)

›hunting ; (x1 stone spear, 1st use) phoebe, samuel, balmyr, niikura, ciaran, arne (+draven - horse).
    ›hunting ; (x1 stone spear, 1st use) erin, ianira, ansel, lereil, ash, aalton (+crystal & cedar - dragon & fox).
    ›gathering ; alette, aravis, tate, guirec, kumiko.
    ›gathering ; felagi, zephyr, tama, astrid, masami.
    ›border ; solomon, cassia, romeo, gnome, malva, kerissa (+ caliban - dog).
    ›border ; athena, kailani, akakios, siffare, enya, shae.
    ›scouting ; sycamore, alinta, aiha, saga, evanora, alfy.
    ›scouting ; chaya, argus, sivert, avenal, nehiti, yukio.

›marketplace ; tola, leo, & maria are with fred & pumba (both tebo) at the marketplace still.
    ›farming ; dennis tends to x1 potato seed; it blooms this post. yarek tends to x1 carrot seed, it blooms this post. guiric tends to x1 berry seed with karima, it blooms this post. félagi plants x1 melon seed & tends it with tatiana; it blooms in 2 posts.
    ›crafting ; bernice crafts x2 rope using x4 twine.

›testing ; karalyn tests with the gatherers. kasyn tests with the scouts. oletha tests with the hunters.
    ›training ; theron trains with lereil in the fishing skill. kendric trains with masami in the poison identification skill. talulla trains with ash in the trapping skill. iolana trains with cassia in the weapons combat skill. chantal trains with medea in the human physiology skill. dario trains with avenal in the self-defense skill.

›animals ; danica & achlys & caliban go hunting to keep the pest population down. danica breeds with nails of black crystal.
    ›other ; please kill tatiana the tebo for starvation rolls this post.
    ›notes ; anyone with '♤' mark next to name is safe from death rolls - preferably target names in red but anyone w/o the '♤' is fair game technically.
    ››reminder if someone is about to die under Medea’s care, she saves them the pain by turning them to stone.

›people to be found on patrol at anytime ; unnamed merman missing both lower arms from an accident. ST - / HS - LW / HC - 6 / EC - G8 / X / merfolk.

Simonpet wrote:The Unseen's receipt!
Name of Item: Advanced & Beginner food bundles
Amount of Item: 1 & 1
What was traded: 70 yemons

I would like to open both food bundles this post please!

𝔥𝔦𝔤𝔥 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔰𝔰
      ⋆Phoebe Viotto | ♀ | 53 years
      ↪ ST - C3 / HS - S / HC - 1 / EC - D4 / X / witch

𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔯𝔰
      ⋆Bernice Argyris | ♀ | 146 years
      ↪ ST - B10 / HS - LW / HC - 37 / EC - D3 / X / gorgon
      Dennis Dion | ♂ | 104 years
      ↪ ST - M9 / HS - AC / HC - 60 / EC - E11 / X / devil
      Reyinn Fodett | ♀ | 138 years
      ↪ ST - E8 / HS - HC / HC - 24 / EC - F11 / X / gorgon
      Yarek Rucryn | ♂ | 80 years
      ↪ ST - H4 / HS - AC / HC - 39 / EC - A4 / X / fairy
      Saffron Isolde | ♀ | 145 years
      ↪ ST - M4 / HS - S / HC - 43 / EC - G5 / X / imp
      𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔫
      ⋆Medea Cirillo | ♀ | 56 years
      ↪ ST - J7 / HS - S / HC - 18 / EC - C5 / X / gorgon
      ↪ knowledge points: 21

𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔱
      ♤⋆Felix Akuma | ♂ | 55 years
      ↪ ST - G8 / HS - S / HC - 19 (tail 63) / EC - D5 / X / kitsuneborn
      𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔶
      ⋆Sycamore Rivers | ⚥ | 56 years
      ↪ ST - B8 / HS - S / HC - 1 / EC - G4 / X / nymph
      𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔟𝔦𝔯𝔡
      ⋆Samuel James Yunirick | ♂ | 82 years
      ↪ ST - D1 / HS - S / HC - 2 / EC - B8 / demon

𝔤𝔲𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔰
      ♤⋆Romeo Mortem | ♂ | 54 years
      ↪ ST - A1 / HS - LC / HC - 54 / EC - D4 / X / (trapped) demon
      ⋆Solomon Stellan | ♂ | 42 years
      ↪ ST - M1 / HS - S / HC - 5 / EC - D6 / X / nephilim
      ⋆Kailani Itsaso | ♀ | 42 years
      ↪ST - H7 / HS - S / HC - 52 / EC - F10 / X / merfolk
      ⋆Enya Miyuki | ♀ | 39 years
      ↪ST - E8 / HS - S / HC - 6 / EC - A8 / X / centaur
      ⋆Athena Vitalis | ♀ | 39 years
      ↪ ST - M10 / HS - S / HC - 18 / EC - G10 / X / shapeshifter
      ⋆Malva Calimeris| ♀ | 51 years
      ↪ ST - L8 / HS - AC / HC - 2 / EC - F7 / X / siren
      ⋆Gnome Tomlin | ♂ | 35 years
      ↪ ST - I10 / HS - LC / HC - 23 / EC - B8 / X / naiad
      ⋆Seraphina Solveig | ♀ | 48 years
      ↪ST - F6 / HS - HW / HC - 54 / EC - E4 / X / dragonborn
      Akakios Euanthe | ♂ | 82 years
      ↪ ST - G11 / HS - HC / HC - 9 / EC - B9 / Y / siren
      ⋆Siffare Vuttata | ♀ | 47 years
      ↪ST - F2 / HS - LC / HC - 45 / EC - B2 / X / siren
      Kersissa Tellalin | ♀ | 50 years
      ↪ST - D2 / HS - HW / HC - 47 / EC - D11 / X / scorpifolk
      Cassia Faustine | ♀ | 44 years
      ↪ST - G7 / HS - LC / HC - 47 / EC - F10 / Y / winged person
      ⋆Shae Margaery | ♀ | 21 years
      ↪ST - K8 / HS - LC / HC - 19 / EC - D5 / X / centaur.

𝔰𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔰
      ♤⋆Neheti Venus | ♀ | 47 years
      ↪ ST - J10 / HS - S / HC - 47 / EC - C8 / X / tiefling
      ⋆Aiha Atiyah | ♀ | 45 years
      ↪ ST - I8 / HS - HC / HC - 10 / EC - H4 / X / naiad
      ⋆Alinta Aguya | ♀ | 44 years
      ↪ST - H5 / HS - AC / HC - 40 / EC - F5 / X / powered human
      ↪ magma manipulation
      ⋆Chaya Heryun | ♀ | 40 years
      ↪ ST - D1 / HS - LW / HC - 24 / EC - G3 / X / cervitaur
      ⋆Alfy Bourne | ♂ | 42 years
      ↪ST - D1 / HS - S / HC - 19 / EC - F9 / X / faun
      ♤⋆Yukio Enmei | ♂ | 36 years
      ↪ST - L4 / HS - LC / HC - 21 / EC - H8 / Y / shapeshifter
      ↪ (green tree python)
      Sivert Larson | ♂ | 40 years
      ↪ ST - A10 | HS - LC | HC - 15 | EC - B3 | X | wood elf
      ♤⋆Zuximi Chikte | ♀ | 51 years
      ↪ ST - B2 / HS - HW / HC - 23 / EC - F4 / X / demon

Argus Ariston | ♂ | 49 years
      ↪ST - D7 / HS - AC / HC - 59 / EC - F8 / X / merfolk.
      Avenal Blagden | ♂ | 41 years
      ↪ ST - F8 / HS - HC / HC - 22 / EC - G4 / X / tufte imp
      ⋆Evanora Fowler | ♀ | 45 years
      ↪ST - I3 / HS - HW / HC - 32 / EC - D7 / X / witch
      ⋆Saga Ström | ♀ | 45 years
      ↪ ST - H11 / HS - LC / HC - 28 / EC - D2 / X / dark elf
      𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔯𝔰
      ⋆Maria Dracos | ♀ | 50 years
      ↪ ST - F6 / HS - LW / HC - 20 / EC - A6 / X / dryad
      ⋆Tola Amitina | ♀ | 46 years
      ↪ ST - D9 / HS - AC / HC - 3 / EC - B5 / X / shapeshifter
      ↪ (red panda, elk, horse, unk.)
      ⋆Leo Nivarus | ♂ | 48 years
      ↪ ST - C6 / HS - S / HC - 26 / EC - H1 / X / shapeshifter
      ↪ (hare, goat, horse, unk.)
      ⋆Tama Sato | ♀ | 53 years
      ↪ ST-G2 / HS-HC / HC-36 / EC-B2 / X / wood elf
      ⋆Zephyr Fowler | ♂ | 47 years
      ↪ ST - F7 / HS - HC / HC - 41 / EC - A10 / X / kitsune
      ⋆Tate Evander | ♂ | 37 years
      ↪ ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 55 / EC - G10 / X / dryad
      ⋆Kumiko Abiko | ♀ | 50 years
      ↪ST - A5 / HS - LW / HC - 24 / EC - C4 / X / kitsune
      ⋆Masami Ogawa| ♀ | 66 years
      ↪ ST - K4 / HS - HW / HC - 21 / EC - C10 / X / vampire
      Guirec Cealin | ♂ | 38 years
      ↪ ST - D3 / HS - AC / HC - 40 / EC - E8 / X / gnome
      Félagi Brandr | ♂ | 58 years
      ↪ ST - A11 / HS - AC / HC - 6 / EC - A11 / X / goblin
      ⋆Alette Ondine | ♀ | 40 years
      ↪ST - B2 / HS - AC / HC - 56 / EC - A5 / X / fairy
      ♤⋆Astrid Holm | ♀ | 37 years
      ↪ ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 35 / EC - A3 / X / elf
      ♤⋆Aravis Mars | ♀ | 27 years
      ↪ST - G8 / HS - AC / HC - 40 / EC - C8 / X / faun

𝔥𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰
      ⋆Erin Paxton | ♀ | 51 years
      ↪ ST - C10 / HS - S / HC - 3 / EC - G5 / X / light elf
      ↪ dragon - crystal
      ⋆Niikura Hisakawa | ♂ | 45 years
      ↪ ST - B6 / HS - S / HC - 62 / EC - F6 / X / orc
      ⋆Arne Auzoux | ♂ | 46 years
      ↪ST - G4 / HS - HC / HC - 58 / EC - F6 / X / ent
      ♤⋆Aalton Delmore | ♂ | 43 years
      ↪ST - J1 / HS - S / HC - 65 / EC - D8 / merfolk
      ⋆Ansel Armani | ♂ | 99 years
      ↪ST - M10 / HS - HC / HC - 12 / EC - H7 / X / centaur
      ♤⋆Ash Everest | ⚲ | 29 years
      ↪ST - G4 / HS - S / HC - 41 / EC - D4 / X / faun
      Lereil Vynlor | ♂ | 48 years
      ↪ST - E4 / HS - LC / HC - 1 / EC - F4 / X / winged person
      Balmyr Tenhort | ♂ | 66 years
      ↪ ST - H5 / HS - S / HC - 39 / EC - F10 / X / hobbit
      ⋆Ianira Deyanira | ♀ | 32 years
      ↪ ST - C2 / HS - AC / HC - 26 / EC - A6 / X / demigod
      ⋆Ciaran Blagden| ♂ | 33 years
      ↪ST - M8 / HS - S / HC - 2 / EC - E9 / X / imp
      ⋆Atlas Pan | ♂ | 21 years
      ↪ST - A11 / HS - AC / HC - 41 / EC - E5 / X / centaur
      ♤⋆Lenore Lisha | ♀ | 18 years
      ↪ST - C5 / HS - LW / HC - 17 / EC - E1 / X / fairy

𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔢𝔰
      ♤⋆Ariella Amitina-Dracos | ♀ | 20 years
      ↪ST - K1 / HS - LW / HC - 42 / EC - F8 / X / harpy
      ⋆Theron Zotikos | ♂ | 19 years
      ↪ST - H9 / HS - S / HC - 10 / EC - A4 / X / harpy
      ⋆Talulla Ondine | ♀ | 16 years
      ↪ST - D6 / HS - / HC - 34 / EC - F5 / Y / fairy
      ↪born without an arm.
      ⋆Kendric Fowler | ♂ | 16 years
      ↪ST - I3 / HS - HW / HC - 32 / EC - D7 / X / kitsune
      ⋆Iolana Delmore | ♀ | 16 years
      ↪ST - H7 / HS - S / HC - 65 / EC - D8 / X / merfolk
      ↪born with a twisted arm.
      ♤⋆Chantal Ondine | ♀ | 16 years
      ↪ST - B2 / HS - AC / HC - 56 / EC - F5 / Y / powered human
      ⋆Dario Ondine | ♂ | 16 years
      ↪ST - D6 / HS - AC / HC - 34 / EC - H7 / X / fairy

𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰
      ♤⋆Zuximi Chikte | ♀ | 51 years

𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔫
      ⋆Aouli Azraq | ♂ | 05 years
      ↪ST - B3 / HS - LC / HC - 51 / EC - C4 / X / shapeshifter
      ↪ (sinai agama)
      ⋆Abere Chikte | ♀ | 03 years
      ↪ST - B2 / HS - LC / HC - 54 / EC - D4 / X / demon
      ⋆Bifrons Mortem | ♂ | 03 years
      ↪ST - B2 / HS - LC / HC - 3 / EC - F4 / X / demon
      ⋆Amaryllis Amitina-Dracos | ♀ | 03 years
      ↪ST - A3 / HS - LC / HC - 19 / EC - H2 / X / dryad
      𝔱𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰
      ⋆Kasyn Holm | ♂ | 13 years
      ↪ST - D9 / HS - LW / HC - 35 / EC - A3 / Y / elf
      ⋆Karalyn Holm | ♀ | 13 years
      ↪ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 35 / EC - G7 / X / elf
      ⋆Oletha Ström | ♀ | 13 years
      ↪ST - H11 / HS - LC / HC - 17 / EC - D2 / X / dark elf

𝔫𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔳𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔰
      north | liones kingdom | nightwolf950
      northeast | serendipity | lumos11
      east | old gatorsbite | mommanessy
      southeast | village name | user
      south | village name | user
      southwest | village name | user
      west | carmina abyssi | jazz
      northwest | village name | user
      nomadic | kanaka helu | chamrosh

𝔪𝔞𝔭 wip!

𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔳𝔢 here

𝔣𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔢
      carnivore scraps | 1 serv | 0
      herbivore scraps | 1 serv | 3

rabbit | 1 serv. | 9
      squirrel | 1 serv. | 3
      fish | 3 serv. | 2
      deer | 6 serv. | 1
      tebo | 6 serv. | 1
      carrots | 2 serv. | 2
      potatoes | 3 serv. | 8
      squash | 4 serv. | 0
      berries | 1 serv. | 2.5
      apples | 2 serv. | 0
      melons | 3 serv. | 4

𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔪 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔢
      x3 glass jewelry
      x3 potato seed
      x1 iron sword
      x1 carrot seed
      x1 melon seed
      x6 berry seed
      x2 vials medicine
      x1 wood
      x1 copper
      x2 herbs
      x1 gold
      x1 sand
      x4 twine
      x1 leather
      x1 cotton
      x3 gold ore
      x1 iron ore
      x1 copper ore
      x1 stone pickaxes
      x1 blanket
      x2 stone spear (1st use, 1st spear, this post)
      x1 steel spear
      x1 traps
      𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔰
      draven | ♂ | 20 yrs | thestrel | bred ; 0
      ⤷ handler : phoebe
      crystal | ♀ | 20 yrs | ender dragon | bred ; 0
      ⤷ handler: erin (hunter)
      tatiana | ♀ | 17 yrs | tebo | bred ; 2
      ⤷ handler: maria (gatherer)
      fred | ♂ | 04 yrs | tebo | bred ; 0
      ⤷ handler: maria
      pumba | ♀ | 13 yrs | tebo | bred ; 0
      ⤷ handler: maria

papaya | ♀ | 03 yrs | fwooper | bred ; 0
      ⤷ handler: nehiti (scout)
      danica | ♀ | 07 yrs | matagot | bred ; 0
      ⤷ handler: astrid
      achlys | ♀ | 06 yrs | nundu | bred ; 0
      ⤷ handler: ianira
      cedar | ♀ | 02 yrs | fox | bred ; 0
      ⤷ handler: ash (hunter)
      caliban | ♂ | 02 yrs | hellhound | bred ; 0
      ⤷ handler: romeo (guard)
      karima | ♀ | 02 yrs | tebo | bred ; 0
      ⤷ handler: guirec (gatherer)
      finley | ♂ | 02 yrs | dragon | bred ; 0
      ⤷ handler: talulla (hunter)

𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔰
      ⋆tester ➾ kasyn
      ⤿shaman, gatherer, scout, hunter, guard.
      ⋆tester ➾ karalyn
      ⋆tester ➾ oletha
      ⤿shaman, gatherer, scout, hunter, guard.f
      ⋆athena ➾ ariella (guard)
      ⤿hand-to-hand combat, weapons combat, strength, agility, stamina.
      ⋆lereil ➾ theron (hunter)
      ⤿tracking, trapping, fishing, stealth, animal preservations.
      ⋆masami ➾ kendric (gatherer)
      ⤿fruit identification, vegetable identification, poison identification, environmental preservation, farming.
      ⋆ash ➾ talulla (hunter)
      ⤿tracking, trapping, fishing, stealth, animal identification.
      ⋆cassia ➾ iolana
      ⋆medea ➾ chantal
      ⤿animal physiology, human physiology, general medicine, infectious disease, surgery.
      ⋆avenal ➾ dario
      ⤿diplomacy, knowledge of nature, self-defense, self-awareness, mapping.

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create-A-Village V3.5

Postby littleminicooper » Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:06 am

Village of Rushing Water
Number of People: 16
Number of Animals: 0
Servings Needed: 14 1/2 (5/5)
Number of Seeds Allowed: 5
Next Visit to Ancestors: Now
Yemons: 50
Mod Notes: Perm note, I would like to see mostly; Demi-god, Fairy, Vampire, Human, Witch/Wizard, Angel, Demon, Kitsune, Shapeshifter, Werefolk, Animalkin. I have a soft spot for any animal based, or any listed above, but I would like any species to be able to join to give myself more plot ideas.

Hunting Patrol:
Cataleya leads a hunting patrol with Jace and Maxon
Cypris leads a hunting patrol with Reyna and Celeste
Marley leads a hunting patrol with Odin, Lorilie and Ezra

Gathering Patrol:
Maxon leads a gathering patrol with Reyna and Cyrpis
Celeste leads a gathering patrol with Cataleya and Jace
Marley leads a gathering patrol with Odin, Lorilie and Ezra

Farming:
n/a

Boarder Patrol:
Maxon leads a boarder patrol with Celeste and Jace
Cypris leads a boarder patrol with Reyna and Cataleya
Marley leads a boarder patrol with Odin, Lorilie and Ezra

Scouting Patrol:
Celeste leads a scouting patrol with Jace and Reyna
Maxon leads a scouting patrol with Cypris and Cataleya
Marley leads a scouting patrol with Odin, Lorilie and Ezra

Medicine:
Cypris researches medicine!
Cypris Heals Reyna
Cypris heals Ezra
Silas rests (1/1)

Families

Apprentices:
Cataleya takes Ryder as an apprentice
Cataleya trains Ryder in hunting

Testers:
Kenya tests hunting
Genesis tests Scouting

Requests:

[size=85]Head Chief
    Maxon | Male | 25 Years
    ↪ ST - E4 / HS - HW / HC - 10 / EC - E2 / X / demigod

Shaman
    Cypris | Female | 33 | 5 kp
    ↪ ST - L9 / HS - S / HC - 23 / EC - G1 / X / gorgon

War Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Warriors
    Quinn | Female | 25
    ↪ ST - D2 / HS - S / HC - 22 / EC - F3 / X / fairy
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scout Chief
    Celeste | Female | 23
    ↪ ST - A10 / HS - HW / HC - 4 / EC - H6 / X / fairy

Scouts
    Jace | Male | 30
    ↪ ST - C3 / HS - S / HC - 8 / EC - A4 / Y / vampire
    Reyna | Female | 31
    ↪ ST - C9 / HS - LC / HC - 20 / EC - G6 / Y / huldra
    Ezra | Male | 28
    ↪ ST - A2 / HS - HC / HC - 5 / EC - A10 / X / demi-god

Hunting Chief
    Cataleya | Female | 30
    ↪ ST - E8 / HS - AC / HC - 21 / EC - G10 / X / naiad

Hunters
    Lorelie | Female | 20
    ↪ ST - J3 / HS - HC / HC - 24 / EC - G9 / X / fairy
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gathering Chief
    Odin | Male | 34
    ↪ ST - E9 / HS - LC / HC - 43 / EC - E7 / X / demon

Gatherers
    Marley | Female | 21
    ↪ ST - L4 / HS - LW / HC - 17 / EC - G11 / X / vampire
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Apprentices
    Ryder | Male | 15 | 2 Skills
    ↪ ST - L1 / HS - AC / HC - 8 / EC - F3 / X / fairy
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Silas | Male | 9 |Scouting, hunting, gathering, warrior, shaman, leading
    ↪ ST - E2 / HS - S / HC - 63 / EC - F11 / X / human
    Genesis | Female | 9 |Scouting, Hunting, gathering, warrior, shaman, leading
    ↪ ST - E8 / HS - HW / HC - 22 / EC - E7 / Y / naiad
    Kenya | Female | 9 |Scouting, hunting, gathering, warrior, shaman, leading
    ↪ ST - C8 / HS - HC / HC - 57 / EC - F1 / X / huldra
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Caregivers
    Lilith | Female | 28
    ↪ ST - L6 / HS - HC / HC - 34 / EC - C11 / X / demon
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Yuki | Female | 6
    ↪ST - L3 / HS - LC / HC - 11 / EC - H10 / X / kitsune
    Tohru | Female | 0
    ↪ ST - C8 / HS - AC / HC - 14 / EC - C11 / X / Animalkin

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
North | Village Name | Username
East | Village Name | Username
South | Village Name | Username
West | Village Name | Username

Food Storage
Rabbit | x5 | 1 Serving
Chicken | x2 | 3 Servings
Elk | x3 | 6 Servings
Moose | x6 | 10 Servings
Mushroom | x6 | 2 Servings
Potato | x4 | 3 Servings
Corn | x6 | 4 Servings
Cherry | x6 | 1 Serving
Apple | x4 | 2 Servings
Watermelon | x3 | 4 Servings

Item Storage
Watermelon Seed | x1 | 1 Use left
Potato Seed | x1 | 1 Use left
Mushroom Seed | x1 | 1 Use left
Apple Seed | x1| 1 use left
Corn Seed | x1| 1 use left

Pets
Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]

Mentors
Cataleya | Ryder | hunting | 0
Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
cataleya and Reyna | Silas, Genesis, Kenya
Name and Name | Kids

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skarred's Mod Replies | 04

Postby Skarrred » Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:17 pm

𝘚𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘥'𝘴 𝘙𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴:
Season: Summer.
Skarrred wrote:Woohoo, Summer! The hottest season, yet the time of smoother births and less chances for an illness! Keep in mind, animals are going to be quite plentiful as the new grasses attract them once again. With the pretty landscape, the hot temperature isn't keeping anyone inside.

Villages: Village of Rushing Water (littleminicooper)

Other Villages: Fenguard (w0ah) | Gray's Delta (røsebud) | The Mirror Dominion (LadyStardust)| Coast of Oracle (beebun) | Moonside (blood-moon) | Skylesche (justice'n'joy) | Thieves of Azui (sharklord) | Tealimor (LooneyLani) | Liones Kingdom (NightWolf)

littleminicooper wrote:Village of Rushing Water

Jace, on the way home, finds a flock of x4 chickens!
Cypri's patrol is very successful- hunting a whole x1 moose, and even x1 elk!
Marleys patrol finds x3 rabbits.

Maxon's patrol finds x3 apple and x1 potato, with x1 apple seed.
Celeste's patrol finds x1 watermelon and x3 cherry.
Marley's patrol finds x1 potato. Wow..

Maxons patrol is uneventful.
On Cypris's border patrol, Reyna found 6 yemons!
When Marley leads her patrol of three others, they stumble across an iron sword in the dirt. Curious, Exra takes initiative and steps forward to pick it up.

Celestes patrol finds a young tester- a demon. Jace had stumbled upon them, sitting on a rock with a saddened look. After being asked what the matter was, the young kid didn't reply. Reyna joined up with Jace, before gently ushering the demon home.
Cypris finds 1 yemon!
Odin spots 7 yemons on patrol.

Cypris fails to earn KP!

Cataleya trains Ryder in hunting, yet unfortunately, Ryder fails. He sprained his leg, and will need a shaman with 6+ kp to heal them, or take two posts off for rest.

Kenya tests for hunting, though comes back with several scratches across their body, with a sighing hunter mentor. She will need to be healed with a shaman with at least 3 KP, or 1 post of rest.
Genesis tests Scouting successfully!

The testers traits are: ST - D10 / HS - LC / HC - 25 / EC -E4 / X / demon

Hey, your fasting posts are over! I don't think you noticed. You will need to feed your villagers twice next post, and your villagers cannot go on more then one patrol that isn't in their profession! I will start rolling for death/injury with food/overworking if needed. Thank you!
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:26 am

Village of Rushing Water
Number of People: 17
Number of Animals: 0
Servings Needed: 15
Yemons: 64
Mod Notes: Perm note, I would like to see mostly; Demi-god, Fairy, Vampire, Human, Witch/Wizard, Angel, Demon, Kitsune, Shapeshifter, Werefolk, Animalkin. I have a soft spot for any animal based, or any listed above, but I would like any species to be able to join to give myself more plot ideas.

Consumtion:
The village eats x1 Moose, x1 corn, and x1 cherry

Hunting Patrol:
Cataleya and Lorelie go hunting!

Gathering Patrol:
Odin and Marley gather!

Farming:
n/a

Boarder Patrol:
Quinn goes on a boarder patrol

Scouting Patrol:
Celeste, Jace, Reyna, and Ezra scout.

Medicine:
Ryder rests (1/2)
Cyrpis heals Kenya

Families
Quinn and Maxon have grown quite close, they get married!
Quinn and Maxon try for kids.

Apprentices:
Cataleya trains Ryder in hunting

Testers:
Silas tests in hunting
Genesis tests in gathering
Kenya tests in being a warrior
Elise tests scouting

Requests:

[size=85]Head Chief
    Maxon | Male | 26 Years

Shaman
    Cypris | Female | 34 | 5 kp

War Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Warriors
    Quinn | Female | 26
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scout Chief
    Celeste | Female | 24

Scouts
    Jace | Male | 31
    Reyna | Female | 32
    Ezra | Male | 29

Hunting Chief
    Cataleya | Female | 31

Hunters
    Lorelie | Female | 21
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gathering Chief
    Odin | Male | 35

Gatherers
    Marley | Female | 22
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Apprentices
    Ryder | Male | 16 | 2 Skills
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Silas | Male | 10 |Scouting, hunting, gathering, warrior, shaman, leading
    Genesis | Female | 10 |Scouting, Hunting, gathering, warrior, shaman, leading
    Kenya | Female | 10 |Scouting, hunting, gathering, warrior, shaman, leading
    Elise | Female | 8 | Scouting, hunting, gathering, warrior, shaman, leading
    ↪ ST - D10 / HS - LC / HC - 25 / EC -E4 / X / demon

Caregivers
    Lilith | Female | 29
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Yuki | Female | 7
    Tohru | Female | 1

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
Rabbit | x8 | 1 Serving
Chicken | x6 | 3 Servings
Elk | x4 | 6 Servings
Moose | x6 | 10 Servings
Mushroom | x6 | 2 Servings
Potato | x6 | 3 Servings
Corn | x5 | 4 Servings
Cherry | x8 | 1 Serving
Apple | x7 | 2 Servings
Watermelon | x4 | 4 Servings

Item Storage
Watermelon Seed | x1 | 1 Use left
Apple Seed | x2| 2 uses left
Iron Sword | x1 | 2 uses left

Pets

Mentors
Cataleya | Ryder | hunting | 0

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aura Enclave 13

Postby Kazin » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:34 am

Image (c)
Number of People: 25 | 10 ♂ | 10 ♀ | 05 other --- Yemons: 6
Number of Animals: 014
Servings Needed: 27.50
21+ need 1, 6-20 need .5, under 6 need 0.
Animals need .25

Archive Link

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

writing

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

New Members;;
        ➸ Joy's foal is named Samson.

Hunting;;
        ➸ Aluin, Zaharis, Mihadra, Mikadus, Arva, and Exon hunt. They bring two foxes; Sunlight and Fiend.

Border Patrolling;;
        ➸ Ardeki, Tyene, and Wyn patrol. They bring two foxes; Swiper and Stranger.

Scouting;;
        ➸ Thardoz, Reif, and Kopemi scout. They bring one bird; Karasu.

Gathering;;
        ➸ Radelia, Fable, Misa, Xar, Azsei, and Edlen gather.
        ➸ Kelby and Anela gather.

Medical;;
        ➸ Sern researches medicine.

Family;;
        ➸ n/a

Training;;
        ➸ Sasuke trains as a scout.

Rank Changes;;
        ➸ no changes this year.
        Mentor(s): n/a

Request;;
        ➸ not this year

Other;;
        ➸ Aura Enclave consumes: 4 elks, 1 onion, 1 frog. [28/27.5]

-------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: Please no deaths for those marked with ♦. Injuries are fair game for all!

See this post for a list of species available.

Leader
    Ardeki | ♂ | 46 years
    ↪ K3 | LC | 32 | F7 | X | tiefling

Healers
    Sern | ♂ | 39 years | KP: 5
    ↪ J2 | HW | 13 | D2 | X | lizardfolk

War Commander
    ♢ Name | ♂♀ | years
    ↪ ST | HS | HC | EC | XY | species
    Warriors
    Tyene | ♀ | 28 years
    ↪ M4 | AC | 63 | D8 | X | merfolk
    Wyn | ♂ | 22 years
    ↪ F3 | LC | 42 | H2 | X | elf

Hunting Captain
    Saige | ♀ | 34 years
    ↪ E7 | LC | 7 | A4 | Y | were-lion
    Hunters
    Aluin | ♂ | 36 years
    ↪ F3 | HC | 61 | H5 | X | half-elf
    Exon | nb [amab] | 31 years
    ↪ B6 | S | 12 | A5 | X | powered human
    Zaharis | ♂ | 31 years
    ↪ E9 | S | 51 | B6 | X | powered human
    Mihadra | nb [afab] | 28 years
    ↪ L5 | AC | 7 | A2 | X | naga
    Mikadus | ♂ | 25 years
    ↪ M4 | LW | 62 | G7 | X | centaur
    Arva | ♀ | 23 years
    ↪ A11 | LW | 45 | A10 | Y | merfolk
Students [13+]
Sasuke | ♂ | 15 years
↪ K5 | AC | 56 | B1 | X | tiefling

Testers [8+]
♦ Name | ♂♀ | years

Mothers
♦ Name | ♂♀ | years

Children
♦ Name | ♂♀ | years

Animal Caretakers
Nidene | ♀ | 86 years
↪ D10 | HC | 4 | B7 | X | nephilim
Winnifred | ♀ | 82 years
↪ K5 | S | 63 | H1 | X | siren
♢ Name | ♂♀ | years
♢ Name | ♂♀ | years
♢ Name | ♂♀ | years
♢ Name | ♂♀ | years
♢ Name | ♂♀ | years
Head Scout
Thardoz | nb [amab] | 47 years
↪ G8 | HC | 44 | F4 | Y | dragonborn
Scouts
Reif | ♂ | 29 years
↪ I5 | LC | 16 | H8 | X | merfolk
Kopemi | ♂ | 26 years
↪ M4 | S | 39 | H11 | X | dragonborn
♢ Name | ♂♀ | years

Head Gatherer
♦ Name | ♂♀ | years
Gatherers
Radelia | ♀ | 44 years
↪ C6 | HW | 26 | E5 | Y | elf
Fable | ♀ | 38 years
↪ F1 | HW | 46 | C9 | X | shapeshifter
Misa | ♀ | 36 years
↪ D2 | LW | 1 | G6 | X | powered human
Kelby | nb [amab] | 34 years
↪ E8 | HW | 15 | A9 | X | merfolk
Anela | ♀ [amab] | 29 years
↪ B5 | HW | 10 | E10 | Y | tiefling
Xar | nb [afab] | 29 years
↪ I8 | HW | 46 | D7 | Y | tiefling
Azsei | ♂ | 26 years
↪ D11 | HW | 19 | C9 | X | naga
Edlen | ♀ | 22 years
↪ F2 | LW | 22 | A2 | Y | merfolk

Ally/Enemy Villages
    Name | Username | relationship
    Name | Username | relationship

Border Villages
    North | village | user
    East | village | user
    South | village | user
    West | village | user

Deceased Villagers
    none yet

Family
    Name & name | kid(s)
    Exon & Kelby | N/A

Notes:
    none!
    Food Storage
    item | servings | amount
    Frog | 1 | 4 [-1]
    Catfish | 3 | 8
    Elk | 6 | 5 [-4]
    Alligator | 10 | 3
    Onion | 3 | 7 [+2 seed] [-1]
    Spinach | 4 | 3
    Butternut Squash | 6 [+1 seed] | 1
    Fig | 1 | 2 [+2 seed]
    Mango | 2 | 9 [+1 seed]
    Honeydew | 5 | 2

Item Storage
    Twine [x3] | Wood [x5] | Iron Ore [x5]
    Stone [x3] | Sand [x4] | Copper Ore [x3]
    Herbs [x5] | Silver Ore [x4] | Gold Ore [x5]
    Trap [x1] | Cotton [x1]

Animals
    Starlight | 11 yrs | 2/2 bred | ♀ Fox
    Razor | 9 yrs | 2/2 bred | ♂ Fox
    Karasu | 7 yrs | 0/2 bred | ♂ Bird
    Viper | 5 yrs | 0/2 bred | ♂ Fox
    Storm | 5 yrs | 0/2 bred | ♂ Fox
    Sunlight | 5 yrs | 0/2 bred | ♀ Fox
    Dragon | 2 yrs | 0/2 bred | ♀ Cat
    Fang | 1 yrs | 0/2 bred | ♂ | Fox
    Scratch | 1 yrs | 0/2 bred | ♀ | Fox
    Swiper | 1 yrs | 0/2 bred | ♂ | Fox
    Fiend | 1 yrs | 0/2 bred | ♂ | Fox
    Stranger | 1 yrs | 0/2 bred | ♂ | Fox
    Kitty | 1 yrs | 0/2 bred | ♀ | Fox
    Joy | 7 yrs | 1/2 bred | ♀ | Horse
    Samson | 0 yrs | 0/2 bred | ♂ | Horse

Mentors
    Mentor | Student | no. of points (profession)
    Kopemi | Sasuke | 1 (scout)
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:40 pm

Summer
Summer is here! During the summer, villagers will find the most food as animals have returned in full force while wild plants have reached their peak. The beautiful weather invites smoother births and fewer illnesses.

Announcements
Apologies once again to The Unseen, who continue to live up to their name. In other news, I'm doing sub replies for Skarrred this week! Best of luck to everyone on their upcoming finals, congrats to anyone graduating this year, and I hope the weather's been great for everyone. <33 Life over here's been pretty good so don't worry 'bout me.

Simon's Villages
Aura Enclave | Carmina Abyssi | Cyrrane | Serendipity | SS Helldiver | Stars of Midnight | The Unseen | Zaffari

Skarrred's Villages
Fenguard | Gray's Delta | Liones Kingdom | The Mirror Dominion | Tealimor | Village of Rushing Water

broken* wrote:

[ Alette's patrol gathers x1 melon seed, x2 berries, x2 apples, and x1 melon. ]
[ Felagi's patrol gathers x2 squashes. ]
[ Phoebe's patrol has an extremely fruitful hunt, catching x3 deer, x1 squirrel, x3 fish, and x1 rabbit. ]
[ Erin's patrol has an extremely fruitful hunt between the animals and spear, catching x3 rabbits, x4 squirrels, x1 fish, and x1 deer. ]
[ Solomon's patrol finds a scout and their partner, a mother (gives birth in 2 posts). ]
[ Athena's patrol finds a scout traveling with an apprentice. ]
[ Sycamore's patrol finds a pair of tebo! What will you name them? ]
[ Chaya's patrol finds a child all alone. Poor kiddo! ]

[ The potato seed blooms for the first time! It gives x4 potatoes and x1 seed. It will bloom again in the next post. ]
[ The carrot seed blooms for the first time! It gives x4 carrots and x1 seed. It wilts in the summer heat. ]
[ The berry seed blooms for the first time! It gives x6 berries and x1 seed. It wilts in the summer heat. ]
[ If you haven't already, replace x4 twine with x2 rope in your inventory. ]

[ Medea gains 1 KP from general research and another 1 KP from helping Ariella's injury. ]

[ All three testers are successful this year. ]
[ Chantal is the only apprentice to fail at learning a skill; the other five apprentices learn their respective skills. ]

[ The animals hunt x4 carnivore scraps. ]
[ Danica gives birth to a litter of five kits! Are they cats or matagots? Only close inspection can determine which. ]
[ With great sadness, the village slaughters Tatiana the tebo. She provides x1 tebo meat (6s) and x1 leather. ]

[ The first scout's traits are: ST - E11 / HS - HC / HC - 21 / EC - F7 / X / kobold. ]
[ The mother's traits are: ST - B4 / HS - HC / HC - 54 / EC - A1 / X / gnome. ]
[ The second scout's traits are: ST - I2 / HS - S / HC - 22 / EC - F4 / X / gorgon. ]
[ The apprentice's traits are: ST - M1 / HS - LC / HC - 12 / EC - G5 / X / vampire. ]
[ The child's traits are: ST - J3 / HS - LW / HC - 34 / EC - G4 / X / gorgon. ]

[ The Unseen receives x1 potato, x1 deer, and x1 rabbit from the beginner food bundle. ]
[ The Unseen receives x3 melons, x2 squirrels, x2 apples, x2 carrots, x2 fish, x1 berry, and x1 squash from the advanced food bundle. ]

Kazin wrote:

[ Radelia's patrol gathers x1 butternut squash (5 servings) and x3 figs. ]
[ Kelby and Anela gather x1 butternut squash. ]
[ Aluin's patrol catches x1 alligator and x2 frogs. The foxes dart off and after a few concerning minutes, come back playing with x1 frog. ]
[ Ardeki's patrol finds a pair of sibling hunters who trade x1 vial of medicine in exchange for being allowed to join the village. ]
[ Thardoz's patrol finds a pair of gatherers traveling together. ]

[ Sern gains 1 KP. ]

[ Sasuke fails to learn a skill. ]

[ Dragon catches nothing. ]

[ The first hunter's traits are: ST - E4 / HS - HC / HC - 14 / EC - H2 / X / tiefling. ]
[ The second hunter's traits are: ST - E10 / HS - HC / HC - 62 / EC - F4 / X / tiefling. ]
[ The first gatherer's traits are: ST - F10 / HS - LC / HC - 42 / EC - E1 / Y / faun/satyr. ]
[ The second gatherer's trait are: ST - E8 / HS - LW / HC - 26 / EC - D1 / X / powered human. ]

littleminicooper wrote:

[ Odin and Marley gather x1 watermelon seed, x1 mushroom, x1 potato, and x1 cherry. ]
[ Cataleya and Lorelie catch x1 chicken. ]
[ Quinn finds a gatherer and a mother (due in 1 post) traveling together. They appear to be partners. ]
[ Celeste's patrol finds a cat! What will you name it? ]

[ Cypris gains 1 KP. ]
[ Kenya is healed successfully! ]
[ Quinn is pregnant! She'll give birth in 2 posts. ]

[ All four testers succeed! ]
[ Ryder gains a skill in hunting. ]

[ The gatherer's traits are: ST - F2 / HS - HC / HC - 43 / EC - A11 / X / dragonborn. ]
[ The mother's traits are: ST - H10 / HS - HW / HC - 45 / EC - C4 / Y / naiad. ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:06 pm

Village of Rushing Water
Number of People: 19
Number of Animals: 1
Servings Needed: 17
Yemons: 64

Consumtion:
The village eats x1 Moose, x1 Elk, and x1 Cherry

Hunting Patrol:
Cataleya and Lorelie go hunting!

Gathering Patrol:
Odin and Marley gather!

Farming:
n/a

Boarder Patrol:
Quinn goes on a boarder patrol

Scouting Patrol:
Celeste, Jace, Reyna, and Ezra scout.

Medicine:
Ryder rests (2/2)

Families
Quinn is due in 2 posts!
Karmine is due in 1 post!

Apprentices:

Testers:
Silas tests in gathering
Genesis tests in being a warrior
Kenya tests in hunting
Elise tests gathering

Requests:
Maxon requests a war chief

[size=85]Head Chief
    Maxon | Male | 25 Years

Shaman
    Cypris | Female | 33 | 6 kp

War Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Warriors
    Quinn | Female | 25
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scout Chief
    Celeste | Female | 23

Scouts
    Jace | Male | 30
    Reyna | Female | 31
    Ezra | Male | 28

Hunting Chief
    Cataleya | Female | 30

Hunters
    Lorelie | Female | 20
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gathering Chief
    Odin | Male | 34

Gatherers
    Marley | Female | 21
    Jay | Male | 27
    ↪ ST - F2 / HS - HC / HC - 43 / EC - A11 / X / dragonborn.

Apprentices
    Ryder | Male | 15 | 3 Skills
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Silas | Male | 9 |Scouting, hunting, gathering, warrior, shaman, leading
    Genesis | Female | 9 |Scouting, Hunting, gathering, warrior, shaman, leading
    Kenya | Female | 9 |Scouting, hunting, gathering, warrior, shaman, leading
    Elise | Female | 8 | Scouting, hunting, gathering, warrior, shaman, leading
    ↪ ST - D10 / HS - LC / HC - 25 / EC -E4 / X / demon

Caregivers
    Lilith | Female | 28
    Karmine | Female | 25
    ↪ ST - H10 / HS - HW / HC - 45 / EC - C4 / Y / naiad

Children
    Yuki | Female | 6
    Tohru | Female | 0

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
Rabbit | x8 | 1 Serving
Chicken | x7 | 3 Servings
Elk | x3 | 6 Servings
Moose | x5 | 10 Servings
Mushroom | x7 | 2 Servings
Potato | x7 | 3 Servings
Corn | x5 | 4 Servings
Cherry | x8 | 1 Serving
Apple | x7 | 2 Servings
Watermelon | x4 | 4 Servings

Item Storage
Watermelon Seed | x2 | 1 Use left
Apple Seed | x2| 2 uses left
Iron Sword | x1 | 2 uses left

Pets
Frost | Female | 1 | cat | 0 | [url=link]Looks[/url]

Mentors
Cataleya | Ryder | hunting | 3

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Maxon and Quinn | No Kids
Jay and Karmine | No Kids
Last edited by littleminicooper on Sun May 01, 2022 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tealimor of Trearis ((002))

Postby LooneyLani » Sun May 01, 2022 5:36 pm

Image ©
Number of People: 002 | Number of Animals: 00
Mod: Skarrred
Yemons: 60 | Servings needed: 02
*archive*

- Sillarel can’t explain the happiness and the relief she feels upon spotting Leith’s familiar dark locks through the foliage by the entrance of the rundown village. The elf himself can’t hide the fond smile as he twirls the young fae in his arms, equally as relieved to be able to hold the dear child again.
- some more bonding moments will occur as they speak about all the events that separated them

───────────────────────────────nothing this moon───────────────────────────────

ancestral requests
Sillarel prays to find ..

welcomes/departures

hunting patrols
-- Sillarel attempts to hunt with Leith supervising

border patrols
-- Sillarel patrols with Leith

scouting patrols
-- Sillarel & Leith scout

gathering patrols
-- Sillarel drags Leith along to gather

shamans
research --
recovery --
deaths --

birthing

relationships
Leithiaion is glad to be back by Sillarel’s side, the two allow themselves a few days of reprieve to simply enjoy the other’s company again

testing
shaman --
protector --
scout --
hunter --
gatherer --
caretaker --

teaching
shaman --
protector --
scout --
hunter --
gatherer --
caretaker --

final assessments

rank changes

mod notes
n/a

village consumption
Tealimor fasts this post (2/5)

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Village Chief:
    Sillarel | ♀ | 30 years

↪ D8 | HC | 60 | G3 | X - faerie
    Blizzardstorm | ★★★★★★★★☆
    Protectors:
    Chief - Leithiaion | ♂ | 89 years
    ↪ A10 | LC | 6 | D8 | X - elf

Scouts:
    Chief - Name | ♀/♂/⚲ | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Shamans:
    Name | ♀/♂/⚲ | Age | KP:
    ↪ N/A
    Hunters:
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers:
    ↪ N/A
    Elders:
    Name | ♀/♂/⚲ | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Testers:
    Name | ♀/♂/⚲ | Age
    ↪ N/A

Apprentices:
    Name | ♀/♂/⚲ | Age
    ↪ N/A

Caretakers + Children:
    Name | ♀/♂/⚲ | Age
    ↪ N/A
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Teaching:
    teacher → student | # of skills (profession)
    teacher → student | # of skills (profession)

Deceased:
    here *

Family:
    here *

Companion Animals:
    Name ♀/♂ | Age | # of times bred | [url=link]species[/url]
    Food Storage:
    acouchi | x1 | 1 serving
    heron | x0 | 2 servings
    salmon | x1 | 3 servings
    uru | x1 | 4 servings
    turnip | x0 | 3 servings
    bonestalk | x2 | 4 servings
    algae | x2 | 5 servings
    cloudberry | x0 | 1 serving
    pear | x0 | 2 servings
    papaya | x3 | 4 servings

Item Storage:
    here *
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the unseen. 026.

Postby broken* » Mon May 02, 2022 1:29 pm

©

population. 89 villagers. | required servings. 72.00 request. anytime │ yemens. 4
accepted species list

no inspiration for words this time lol.
    𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱
    ›consumption ; 4 carnivore scraps, 2 herbivore scraps, 11.5 berries, 8 melons, 10 potatoes, 1 fish.
    ›request ; n.a.
    ›families ; abelia adopts the motherless dimitra. abelia is due in 2 posts.
    ›medical ; medea researches medicine. ariella rests for 2 of 3 posts.
    ›rank changes ; kasyn becomes a scout apprentice. karalyn becomes a gatherer apprentice. oletha becomes a hunter apprentice.

›hunting ; (x1 stone spear, 2nd use) phoebe, samuel, balmyr, niikura, ciaran, arne (+draven - horse).
    ›hunting ; (x1 stone spear, 2nd use) erin, ianira, ansel, lereil, ash, aalton (+crystal & cedar - dragon & fox).
    ›gathering ; kumiko, felagi, alette, tola, tama, gryphon. (+ papaya - bird)
    ›gathering ; guirec, masami, aravis, baragon, maria, tate.
    ›border ; solomon, cassia, romeo, gnome, malva, kerissa (+ caliban - dog).
    ›border ; athena, kailani, akakios, siffare, enya, shae.
    ›scouting ; sycamore, alinta, aiha, saga, evanora, alfy.
    ›scouting ; chaya, argus, sivert, avenal, nehiti, yukio.

›marketplace ; tola, leo, & maria return from the marketplace with x1 steel spear & x2 cucumber seeds.
    ›farming ; astrid tends to x1 potato seed with adio; it blooms again this post. leo plants x1 melon seed & tends it with karima; it blooms in 1 posts. zephyr plants x1 cucumber seed & tends it with abeke.
    ›crafting ; saffron crafts x1 gold jewelry with x3 gold ore. bernice crafts x1 iron dagger using x1 leather, x1 wood, & x1 iron ore.

›testing ; n/a
    ›training ; theron trains with lereil in the stealth skill. kendric trains with masami in the environmental preservation skill. talulla trains with ash in the fishing skill. iolana trains with cassia in the strength skill. chantal trains with medea in the human physiology skill. dario trains with avenal in the self awareness skill.

›animals ; danica, radinka, andrik, achlys, & caliban go hunting to keep the pest population down.
    ›other ; 3 of danica's kits are sent to black crystal to live with their father nails' kin.
    ›notes ; anyone with '♤' mark next to name is safe from death rolls - preferably target names in red but anyone w/o the '♤' is fair game technically.
    ››reminder if someone is about to die under Medea’s care, she saves them the pain by turning them to stone.
    ›people to be found on patrol at anytime ;
    unnamed merman missing both lower arms from an accident. ST - / HS - LW / HC - 6 / EC - G8 / X / merfolk.
    navesa. ST - D3 / HS - HW / HC - 26 / EC - F8 / X / fairy.

𝔥𝔦𝔤𝔥 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔰𝔰
      ⋆Phoebe Viotto | ♀ | 54 years
      ↪ ST - C3 / HS - S / HC - 1 / EC - D4 / X / witch

𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔯𝔰
      ⋆Bernice Argyris | ♀ | 147 years
      ↪ ST - B10 / HS - LW / HC - 37 / EC - D3 / X / gorgon
      Dennis Dion | ♂ | 105 years
      ↪ ST - M9 / HS - AC / HC - 60 / EC - E11 / X / devil
      Reyinn Fodett | ♀ | 139 years
      ↪ ST - E8 / HS - HC / HC - 24 / EC - F11 / X / gorgon
      Yarek Rucryn | ♂ | 81 years
      ↪ ST - H4 / HS - AC / HC - 39 / EC - A4 / X / fairy
      Saffron Isolde | ♀ | 146 years
      ↪ ST - M4 / HS - S / HC - 43 / EC - G5 / X / imp
      𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔫
      ⋆Medea Cirillo | ♀ | 57 years
      ↪ ST - J7 / HS - S / HC - 18 / EC - C5 / X / gorgon
      ↪ knowledge points: 23

𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔱
      ♤⋆Felix Akuma | ♂ | 56 years
      ↪ ST - G8 / HS - S / HC - 19 (tail 63) / EC - D5 / X / kitsuneborn
      𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔶
      ⋆Sycamore Rivers | ⚥ | 57 years
      ↪ ST - B8 / HS - S / HC - 1 / EC - G4 / X / nymph
      𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔟𝔦𝔯𝔡
      ⋆Samuel James Yunirick | ♂ | 83 years
      ↪ ST - D1 / HS - S / HC - 2 / EC - B8 / demon

𝔤𝔲𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔰
      ♤⋆Romeo Mortem | ♂ | 55 years
      ↪ ST - A1 / HS - LC / HC - 54 / EC - D4 / X / (trapped) demon
      ⋆Solomon Stellan | ♂ | 43 years
      ↪ ST - M1 / HS - S / HC - 5 / EC - D6 / X / nephilim
      ⋆Kailani Itsaso | ♀ | 43 years
      ↪ST - H7 / HS - S / HC - 52 / EC - F10 / X / merfolk
      ⋆Enya Miyuki | ♀ | 40 years
      ↪ST - E8 / HS - S / HC - 6 / EC - A8 / X / centaur
      ⋆Athena Vitalis | ♀ | 40 years
      ↪ ST - M10 / HS - S / HC - 18 / EC - G10 / X / shapeshifter
      ⋆Malva Calimeris| ♀ | 52 years
      ↪ ST - L8 / HS - AC / HC - 2 / EC - F7 / X / siren
      ⋆Gnome Tomlin | ♂ | 36 years
      ↪ ST - I10 / HS - LC / HC - 23 / EC - B8 / X / naiad
      ⋆Seraphina Solveig | ♀ | 49 years
      ↪ST - F6 / HS - HW / HC - 54 / EC - E4 / X / dragonborn
      Akakios Euanthe | ♂ | 83 years
      ↪ ST - G11 / HS - HC / HC - 9 / EC - B9 / Y / siren
      Siffare Vuttata | ♀ | 48 years
      ↪ST - F2 / HS - LC / HC - 45 / EC - B2 / X / siren
      Kersissa Tellalin | ♀ | 51 years
      ↪ST - D2 / HS - HW / HC - 47 / EC - D11 / X / scorpifolk
      Cassia Faustine | ♀ | 45 years
      ↪ST - G7 / HS - LC / HC - 47 / EC - F10 / Y / winged person
      ⋆Shae Margaery | ♀ | 22 years
      ↪ST - K8 / HS - LC / HC - 19 / EC - D5 / X / centaur.

𝔰𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔰
      ♤⋆Neheti Venus | ♀ | 48 years
      ↪ ST - J10 / HS - S / HC - 47 / EC - C8 / X / tiefling
      ⋆Aiha Atiyah | ♀ | 46 years
      ↪ ST - I8 / HS - HC / HC - 10 / EC - H4 / X / naiad
      ⋆Alinta Aguya | ♀ | 45 years
      ↪ST - H5 / HS - AC / HC - 40 / EC - F5 / X / powered human
      ↪ magma manipulation
      ⋆Chaya Heryun | ♀ | 41 years
      ↪ ST - D1 / HS - LW / HC - 24 / EC - G3 / X / cervitaur
      ⋆Alfy Bourne | ♂ | 43 years
      ↪ST - D1 / HS - S / HC - 19 / EC - F9 / X / faun
      ♤⋆Yukio Enmei | ♂ | 37 years
      ↪ST - L4 / HS - LC / HC - 21 / EC - H8 / Y / shapeshifter
      ↪ (green tree python)
      Sivert Larson | ♂ | 41 years
      ↪ ST - A10 | HS - LC | HC - 15 | EC - B3 | X | wood elf
      Argus Ariston | ♂ | 50 years
      ↪ST - D7 / HS - AC / HC - 59 / EC - F8 / X / merfolk.
      Avenal Blagden | ♂ | 42 years
      ↪ ST - F8 / HS - HC / HC - 22 / EC - G4 / X / tufte imp
      ⋆Evanora Fowler | ♀ | 46 years
      ↪ST - I3 / HS - HW / HC - 32 / EC - D7 / X / witch
      ⋆Saga Ström | ♀ | 46 years
      ↪ ST - H11 / HS - LC / HC - 28 / EC - D2 / X / dark elf
      𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔯𝔰
      ⋆Maria Dracos | ♀ | 51 years
      ↪ ST - F6 / HS - LW / HC - 20 / EC - A6 / X / dryad
      ⋆Tola Amitina | ♀ | 47 years
      ↪ ST - D9 / HS - AC / HC - 3 / EC - B5 / X / shapeshifter
      ↪ (red panda, elk, horse, unk.)
      ⋆Leo Nivarus | ♂ | 49 years
      ↪ ST - C6 / HS - S / HC - 26 / EC - H1 / X / shapeshifter
      ↪ (hare, goat, horse, unk.)
      ⋆Tama Sato | ♀ | 54 years
      ↪ ST-G2 / HS-HC / HC-36 / EC-B2 / X / wood elf
      ⋆Zephyr Fowler | ♂ | 48 years
      ↪ ST - F7 / HS - HC / HC - 41 / EC - A10 / X / kitsune
      ⋆Tate Evander | ♂ | 38 years
      ↪ ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 55 / EC - G10 / X / dryad
      ⋆Kumiko Abiko | ♀ | 51 years
      ↪ST - A5 / HS - LW / HC - 24 / EC - C4 / X / kitsune
      Masami Ogawa| ♀ | 67 years
      ↪ ST - K4 / HS - HW / HC - 21 / EC - C10 / X / vampire
      Guirec Cealin | ♂ | 39 years
      ↪ ST - D3 / HS - AC / HC - 40 / EC - E8 / X / gnome
      Félagi Brandr | ♂ | 59 years
      ↪ ST - A11 / HS - AC / HC - 6 / EC - A11 / X / goblin
      ⋆Alette Ondine | ♀ | 41 years
      ↪ST - B2 / HS - AC / HC - 56 / EC - A5 / X / fairy
      ♤⋆Astrid Holm | ♀ | 38 years
      ↪ ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 35 / EC - A3 / X / elf
      ♤⋆Aravis Mars | ♀ | 28 years
      ↪ST - G8 / HS - AC / HC - 40 / EC - C8 / X / faun
      ⋆Baragon Ceaser | ♂ | 32 years
      ↪ST - E11 / HS - HC / HC - 21 / EC - F7 / X / kobold
      ⋆Gryphon Astaroth | ♂ | 27 years
      ↪ST - I2 / HS - S / HC - 22 / EC - F4 / X / gorgon.

𝔥𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰
      ⋆Erin Paxton | ♀ | 52 years
      ↪ ST - C10 / HS - S / HC - 3 / EC - G5 / X / light elf
      ↪ dragon - crystal
      ⋆Niikura Hisakawa | ♂ | 46 years
      ↪ ST - B6 / HS - S / HC - 62 / EC - F6 / X / orc
      ⋆Arne Auzoux | ♂ | 47 years
      ↪ST - G4 / HS - HC / HC - 58 / EC - F6 / X / ent
      ♤⋆Aalton Delmore | ♂ | 44 years
      ↪ST - J1 / HS - S / HC - 65 / EC - D8 / merfolk
      ⋆Ansel Armani | ♂ | 100 years
      ↪ST - M10 / HS - HC / HC - 12 / EC - H7 / X / centaur
      ♤⋆Ash Everest | ⚲ | 30 years
      ↪ST - G4 / HS - S / HC - 41 / EC - D4 / X / faun
      Lereil Vynlor | ♂ | 50 years
      ↪ST - E4 / HS - LC / HC - 1 / EC - F4 / X / winged person
      Balmyr Tenhort | ♂ | 67 years
      ↪ ST - H5 / HS - S / HC - 39 / EC - F10 / X / hobbit
      ⋆Ianira Deyanira | ♀ | 33 years
      ↪ ST - C2 / HS - AC / HC - 26 / EC - A6 / X / demigod
      ⋆Ciaran Blagden| ♂ | 34 years
      ↪ST - M8 / HS - S / HC - 2 / EC - E9 / X / imp
      ⋆Atlas Pan | ♂ | 22 years
      ↪ST - A11 / HS - AC / HC - 41 / EC - E5 / X / centaur
      ♤⋆Lenore Lisha | ♀ | 19 years
      ↪ST - C5 / HS - LW / HC - 17 / EC - E1 / X / fairy

𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔢𝔰
      ♤⋆Ariella Amitina-Dracos | ♀ | 21 years
      ↪ST - K1 / HS - LW / HC - 42 / EC - F8 / X / harpy
      ⋆Theron Zotikos | ♂ | 20 years
      ↪ST - H9 / HS - S / HC - 10 / EC - A4 / X / harpy
      ⋆Talulla Ondine | ♀ | 17 years
      ↪ST - D6 / HS - / HC - 34 / EC - F5 / Y / fairy
      ↪born without an arm.
      ⋆Kendric Fowler | ♂ | 17 years
      ↪ST - I3 / HS - HW / HC - 32 / EC - D7 / X / kitsune
      ⋆Iolana Delmore | ♀ | 17 years
      ↪ST - H7 / HS - S / HC - 65 / EC - D8 / X / merfolk
      ↪born with a twisted arm.
      ♤⋆Chantal Ondine | ♀ | 17 years
      ↪ST - B2 / HS - AC / HC - 56 / EC - F5 / Y / powered human
      ⋆Dario Ondine | ♂ | 17 years
      ↪ST - D6 / HS - AC / HC - 34 / EC - H7 / X / fairy
      ⋆Alaric Dester | ♂ | 12 years
      ↪ST - M1 / HS - LC / HC - 12 / EC - G5 / X / vampire

𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰
      ♤⋆Zuximi Chikte | ♀ | 52 years
      ⋆Abelia Laurel | ♀ | 31 years
      ↪ST - B4 / HS - HC / HC - 54 / EC - A1 / X / gnome.
      ↪due in 2 posts.

𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔫
      ⋆Aouli Azraq | ♂ | 06 years
      ↪ST - B3 / HS - LC / HC - 51 / EC - C4 / X / shapeshifter
      ↪ (sinai agama)
      ⋆Dimitra Bronte | ♀ | 06 years
      ↪ST - J3 / HS - LW / HC - 34 / EC - G4 / X / gorgon
      ⋆Abere Chikte | ♀ | 04 years
      ↪ST - B2 / HS - LC / HC - 54 / EC - D4 / X / demon
      ⋆Bifrons Mortem | ♂ | 04 years
      ↪ST - B2 / HS - LC / HC - 3 / EC - F4 / X / demon
      ⋆Amaryllis Amitina-Dracos | ♀ | 04 years
      ↪ST - A3 / HS - LC / HC - 19 / EC - H2 / X / dryad
      𝔱𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰
      ⋆Kasyn Holm | ♂ | 14 years
      ↪ST - D9 / HS - LW / HC - 35 / EC - A3 / Y / elf
      ⋆Karalyn Holm | ♀ | 14 years
      ↪ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 35 / EC - G7 / X / elf
      ⋆Oletha Ström | ♀ | 14 years
      ↪ST - H11 / HS - LC / HC - 17 / EC - D2 / X / dark elf

𝔫𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔳𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔰
      north | liones kingdom | nightwolf950
      northeast | serendipity | lumos11
      east | old gatorsbite | mommanessy
      southeast | village name | user
      south | village name | user
      southwest | village name | user
      west | carmina abyssi | jazz
      northwest | village name | user
      nomadic | kanaka helu | chamrosh

𝔪𝔞𝔭 wip!

𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔳𝔢 here

𝔣𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔢
      carnivore scraps | 1 serv | 0
      herbivore scraps | 1 serv | 1
      tebo meat | 6 serv | 1
      rabbit | 1 serv. | 14
      squirrel | 1 serv. | 10
      fish | 3 serv. | 7
      deer | 6 serv. | 5
      tebo | 6 serv. | 1
      carrots | 2 serv. | 8
      potatoes | 3 serv. | 3
      squash | 4 serv. | 3
      berries | 1 serv. | 0
      apples | 2 serv. | 4
      melons | 3 serv. | 0

𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔪 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔢
      x3 glass jewelry
      x4 potato seed
      x1 iron sword
      x2 carrot seed
      x2 melon seed
      x7 berry seed
      x2 vials medicine
      x1 wood
      x2 cucumber seed
      x1 copper
      x2 herbs
      x1 sand
      x2 leather (1 used)
      x1 cotton
      x4 gold ore (x3 used)
      x1 iron ore
      x1 copper ore
      x1 stone pickaxes
      x1 blanket
      x2 stone spear
      x2 steel spear
      x1 traps
      x1 rope
      𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔰
      draven | ♂ | 20 yrs | thestrel | bred ; 0
      ⤷ handler : phoebe
      crystal | ♀ | 21 yrs | ender dragon | bred ; 0
      ⤷ handler: erin (hunter)
      tatiana | ♀ | 18 yrs | tebo | bred ; 2
      papaya | ♀ | 04 yrs | fwooper | bred ; 0
      ⤷ handler: nehiti (scout)
      danica | ♀ | 08 yrs | matagot | bred ; 1
      achlys | ♀ | 07 yrs | nundu | bred ; 0
      ⤷ handler: ianira
      cedar | ♀ | 03 yrs | fox | bred ; 0
      ⤷ handler: ash (hunter)
      caliban | ♂ | 03 yrs | hellhound | bred ; 0
      ⤷ handler: romeo (guard)
      karima | ♀ | 03 yrs | tebo | bred ; 0
      ⤷ handler: guirec (gatherer)
      finley | ♂ | 03 yrs | dragon | bred ; 0
      ⤷ handler: talulla (hunter)
      adio | ♂ | 01 yrs | tebo | bred ; 0
      abeke | ♀ | 01 yrs | tebo | bred ; 0
      radinka | ♀ | 01 yrs | matagot mix | bred ; 0
      andrik | ♂ | 01 yrs | matagot mix | bred ; 0

𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔰
      ⋆tester ➾ kasyn
      ⋆tester ➾ karalyn
      ⋆tester ➾ oletha
      ⋆athena ➾ ariella (guard)
      ⋆lereil ➾ theron (hunter)
      ⤿tracking, trapping, fishing, stealth, animal preservations.
      ⋆masami ➾ kendric (gatherer)
      ⤿fruit identification, vegetable identification, poison identification, environmental preservation, farming.
      ⋆ash ➾ talulla (hunter)
      ⤿tracking, trapping, fishing, stealth, animal identification.
      ⋆cassia ➾ iolana
      ⋆medea ➾ chantal
      ⤿animal physiology, human physiology, general medicine, infectious disease, surgery.
      ⋆avenal ➾ dario
      ⤿diplomacy, knowledge of nature, self-defense, self-awareness, mapping.

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me