Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Ephemeris » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:43 pm

"First" post! I made a clan during V1 but kinda quit but now I'm back owo

This description goes towards Crowclan. Cats of Crowclan are often blunt and kinda soulless in a way. They do what's best to survive using a variety of smarts, skills, and strength. They usually do not joke around, and if there are cats within the clan that seem to have spare time or are too frivolous, they are looked down upon. Within lore and stories of Crowclan's founding, silliness was an omen of insanity and disease, which is why it is advised against. They recruit rarely, and usually recruit kits as they are easier to grow accustomed to their culture. If another group or clan offers help, they usually do not pass up the opportunity.

Crowclan cats are often very thin, but are not starving unless there is a famine that season. To put it in a realistic perspective, most cats are mixes of Oriental Shorthair cats, along with a few outside breeds. Because these cats rarely take in outsiders unless they are under the number of twenty cats, their coats range from only white to black and brown because of separation from other breeds of cats. Most outside breeds are brown tabbies as they are the most common in the area, and their fur proves useful for hunting in areas with scarce trees.

Crowclan camp is located below a rocky outcrop in a small ravine of around 12 feet in depth. There are numerous rocky ledges, some of which are padded with grass or moss that grew over time, to get in and out of camp. Territory around the ravine is surprisingly forested, with pine trees dotting the coarse dirt around the rocky terrain. Crisp streams criss-cross throughout the farther edges of the territory, and a single waterfall drops down from a large mountain a mile from camp. At that waterfall, it is believed the area behind it is sacred and can be used to contact Starclan, much like the Moonpool or Mothermouth in the books. Human-made structures such as thunderpaths are rare, but a few winter lodges have been sighted and used as a source of herbs.

Hello! I ♥ to draw and
write! My Instagram
is @Howling_Frost.
I'm also a fan of
Pokemon, Warriors,
HTTYD, Minecraft,
Legend of Zelda,
and a bunch of other
things!
Ephemeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:06 am

Weather;;
The flood is still raging through the territory. Patrols are still able to be sent out, but be careful about sending out apprentices and young warriors (12-15), they can still be swept away by the water. It will be difficult to catch prey and find herbs. You will still be able to find new cats easily since a lot of rogues/loners/kittypets are searching for shelter. You are now able to see a break in the rain clouds on the horizon, promising the rains will stop soon.

Simonpet wrote:
Honeystar had been recently confirmed as the leader of Forestclan, but there were no cats other than her. This bothered her a great deal, of course. After all, how could her clan function without a deputy, medicine cat, or warriors? What about queens and kits? They were needed too. She decided to go to Starclan and request them to send her a companion.

Forestclan was far from the Moonpool, and so it took Honeystar the whole day to reach it. Once there, it was dark and she hesitated for a moment. Would Starclan grant her wish? She shook off her fears and lapped up some of the water, falling asleep quickly. She soon opened her eyes and found herself in a world of mist. She stood, wondering what kind of dream this was. Then, she remembered her request. "Cats of Starclan," she said, "I know that I am a new leader and I need your help. Would you please be so kind as to send me a..." Here, she paused for a moment. Who did she want first? "I would like you to please send me a medicine cat," she said finally. The next time she blinked, she found herself lying on the ground next to the Moonpool, hoping that her wish had been granted.

Honeystar goes to the Moonpool and asks for a medicine cat

Starclan has sent you a medicine cat! Choose your first five herbs from here

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

michael clifford. wrote:
s u m m i t c l a n

❝aim high❞

welcome to summitclan. the cats who live here are dedicated and brutally loyal, and are those who fight for what they believe in. they are cats who know no limits- they only know to aim high. and when they achieve that, to aim even higher than before. the are quite the militaristic type of clan, and when they go into battle, it is well planned with careful, extreme precision and it's well-thought. they go into a battle in formation and would gladly fight to the death to protect their clan, their territory, and the cats living inside of it, whatever the coast. It's what they live for.
    despite being brutally loyal and extremely militaristic, these cats hold grudges for a long time, sometimes even to the day they die, and they are quite the formidable enemy. but they are also an alley worth having. because once you are part of their team, they will protect you at any cost.
    summitclan was named exactly what it means, named after the summit. because of this, they live deep into the heart of the mountains, and are built sturdy and muscular, with thick fur, mostly colours like black, white, browns, greys, and mixtures of those colours - things that help them camouflage into the environment around them. some are built like that, but others are light bones and lean, with slim tails and sleek fur - these are the best hunters in the clan because they are swift on their paws. their territory is vast- roughly the entire parama mountains, and they would fight for it to the death. these particular cats hunt for whatever is available to them- rabbits, hares, shrews, mice, eagles, and hawks.

Summitclan has been founded

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

mackstarr wrote://first post//

Snakeclan is located on the outskirts of a desert, in a jungle like territory. Occasionally they can go a long time without rain, and when prey is scarce they venture out of the trees and into the desert at night to search for nocturnal prey. They sometimes encounter stray cats but usually not another clan. They are prideful and slightly hostile, but are very loving toward clanmates and enjoy having fun.

Snakeclan has been founded

Tomato Sauce wrote:
First post bois!

Hollyclan is the clan known as ` the accepting clan. ` They got this name because they will always will allow other cats to join their clan, no matter whom they are. Which makes this clan full of different cats with different personalities. Some cats are peaceful and kind,some are sassy and rude,some are pranksters and jokers and the list keeps going on.

Hollyclan lives in a healthy, rich green forest. This forest they live in are full of birds,mouse,and rabbits. Those are their main prey. But sometimes they will come across and hare or two.

Hollyclan has been founded

Soft Feather wrote:
"First" post! I made a clan during V1 but kinda quit but now I'm back owo

This description goes towards Crowclan. Cats of Crowclan are often blunt and kinda soulless in a way. They do what's best to survive using a variety of smarts, skills, and strength. They usually do not joke around, and if there are cats within the clan that seem to have spare time or are too frivolous, they are looked down upon. Within lore and stories of Crowclan's founding, silliness was an omen of insanity and disease, which is why it is advised against. They recruit rarely, and usually recruit kits as they are easier to grow accustomed to their culture. If another group or clan offers help, they usually do not pass up the opportunity.

Crowclan cats are often very thin, but are not starving unless there is a famine that season. To put it in a realistic perspective, most cats are mixes of Oriental Shorthair cats, along with a few outside breeds. Because these cats rarely take in outsiders unless they are under the number of twenty cats, their coats range from only white to black and brown because of separation from other breeds of cats. Most outside breeds are brown tabbies as they are the most common in the area, and their fur proves useful for hunting in areas with scarce trees.

Crowclan camp is located below a rocky outcrop in a small ravine of around 12 feet in depth. There are numerous rocky ledges, some of which are padded with grass or moss that grew over time, to get in and out of camp. Territory around the ravine is surprisingly forested, with pine trees dotting the coarse dirt around the rocky terrain. Crisp streams criss-cross throughout the farther edges of the territory, and a single waterfall drops down from a large mountain a mile from camp. At that waterfall, it is believed the area behind it is sacred and can be used to contact Starclan, much like the Moonpool or Mothermouth in the books. Human-made structures such as thunderpaths are rare, but a few winter lodges have been sighted and used as a source of herbs.

Crowclan has been founded

Heda wrote:
Meeting Quialfur was quite interesting, she was rather bold but also had a good head on her and Soulstar was very pleased as she was very close to himself personality wise. He made a joke about it being his long lost 'nicer' sister. Which severely confused Eelpaw for a moment and actually made Ivythistle grin, but Eelpaw was just excited to know that she could go for some training today. She needed something to d and yesterday became quite boring looking for herbs.
Now Troutleap knew he had to go hunting but before he went he needed to ask Runningsong a question before she left for patrol. "Runningsong! Could you come for a walk with me for a second?" Over the last two moons Troutleap had really thought about Runningsong and she had really become a close friend to him and he soon realized that she was something more. He needed to see if she felt the same. He felt like she felt the same, she treated him like she did. He would soon find out he assumed. She was sort of the cat he saw himself with. She wasn't overly crazy, she was enthusiastic and loving, not too loud which was fine since he hated loud.
Walking together she looked at him slowly, "So why'd you ask me out here." he had a sly smirk on her face. She knew his question and what was about to leave his lips. "Well it's been a couple moons now and at first I really wasn't sure about you but as time has gone on I think that things have actually grown between us-" She cut him off with a laugh. "Oh you like to ramble. But yes, yes!" se grinned and Troutleap tilted his head. "You sure?" Runningsong hit him over the head lightly. "Yes I'm sure."
[two servings of snake and a serving of frog]
[Before going for a hunt Troutleap and Runningsong become mates.]
[Troutleap and Quailfur go hunting]
[Copperflame and Runningsong go on patrol]
[Soulstar trains Eelpaw some combat skills]
[Ivythistle looks for herbs.]

Runningsong is now expecting kits! They are due in two moons/posts
While hunting, Troutleap and Quailfur caught a frog and 2 snakes
While on patrol, Copperflame and Runningsong found a warrior
While training, Eelpaw learned the Battling skill
While herb hunting, Ivythistle found chervile and chervile root
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- Ignore this -

Postby ✬ CyberNerd ✬ » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:13 am

- Ignore this -
Last edited by ✬ CyberNerd ✬ on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✬ CyberNerd ✬

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- [tempestclan]

Postby 䏠xote » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:12 am

tempestclan is located deep in the forest, their territory stretching over a good few miles. it is littered with streams, rivers and waterfalls, the foliage lush and green from the frequent rains. it snows a little in winter, but is more likely to have floods and high winds rather than blizzards or snowstorms. the temperature is usually cool, and stays about the same most of the year.

the main sources of prey here are different sorts of fish (minnows, small fish, big fish), as well as the occasional crawfish. land prey includes water voles, mice and shrew. tempestclan cats are adept at swimming due to living near so much water, and are good at climbing trees in order to escape flooding. they aren't very quick on the ground, and struggle to catch prey that live on the forest floor.

tempestclan is a noble clan. they possess a deep sense of pride and purpose, and are very internally knit, not likely to ally with other clans or start up any drama. they will fight fiercely to protect one another and their home, and easily adapt, but consider their yearly battle with floods to be enough of a fight as it is.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -- [tempestclan]

Postby Katrione » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:37 am

I.C. wrote:
tempestclan is located deep in the forest, their territory stretching over a good few miles. it is littered with streams, rivers and waterfalls, the foliage lush and green from the frequent rains. it snows a little in winter, but is more likely to have floods and high winds rather than blizzards or snowstorms. the temperature is usually cool, and stays about the same most of the year.

the main sources of prey here are different sorts of fish (minnows, small fish, big fish), as well as the occasional crawfish. land prey includes water voles, mice and shrew. tempestclan cats are adept at swimming due to living near so much water, and are good at climbing trees in order to escape flooding. they aren't very quick on the ground, and struggle to catch prey that live on the forest floor.

tempestclan is a noble clan. they possess a deep sense of pride and purpose, and are very internally knit, not likely to ally with other clans or start up any drama. they will fight fiercely to protect one another and their home, and easily adapt, but consider their yearly battle with floods to be enough of a fight as it is.

Tempestclan has been founded
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ephemeris » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:00 am

Number of Cats: 1

Jaystar's first step to raising a clan from nothing was nothing great. It was not a majestic riling speech to rouges and loners, nor was it a friendly chat with Starclan to grant him a prosperous group; no, it certainly was not. Jaystar prowled his new territory, hunting for prey. If he wanted more cats, he needed to show them that he himself was competent enough to sustain himself first. He needed a large pile of prey to show his worth to those nearby.

"Two, three, four, five," Jaystar hummed. "Catch some prey to stay alive."

And thus, he methodically worked, hunting for any scrap of food he could bring back without heading out too far.

|Jaystar hunts.|
Am I doing this right? .w.

Leader:
          Jaystar | 40 moons | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Finches | x0 | 0 servings
    Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 0 servings
    Lizards | x0 | 0 servings
    Crows | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Ephemeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skullclan - [9]

Postby Heda » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:46 am

Number of Cats: 8
Next Moonpool Visit: now

────────────────────────────────────────
This flood wasn't a big worry for Skullclan, their camp was on higher ground, he river was flooding but that wasn't too big of a worry. Although he knew Eelpaw could swim he refused to let her go on patrol or hunt today. He would teach her some stealth tips here but other then that she was staying in camp today. Runningsong was strictly told by Ivythistle not to go out in this. Runningsong surely wasn't impressed with this command but Soulstar agreed it was the safest option.

Once Soulstar finished a rather painful session with Eelpaw, she ran around camp like a bird screaming, she needed a little more work here and there but she was even more loud and whiny when Soulstar left. She really wanted to come but with the flood he wasn't going to risk a hurt or dead apprentice. So Soulstar decided to go to the monopool on his own. Upon arrival he sat there for a very long time, not really asking or saying anyhting, just sitting in one of the driest spots out here. He was soaked but it didn't really bother the tom too much. He closed his eyes and dipped his head a little. 'Please send my clan another warrior.'

Quialfur was sort of impressed by Copperflame, the young warrior had really matured this moon. He had been maturing over the last few moons but this moon he had really matured. She figured it was him trying to prove himself as most of the clan saw him as a goof and Quialfur knew he wanted to be more. This was her first official hunt with him but she knew it would be a good one. She was pretty proud of herself for catching two snakes, Troutleap had kept to the water and with the flood frogs were everywhere. Quialfur wasn't a big fan of water, she could swim she just disliked it more. Now she got to experience a hunt with Copperflame which would also be a new thing. She sorta wanted to be stuck with the same sort of hunting or patrol partner so she could get use to them but she supposed she'd have to get use to everyone for the time being.

Ivythistle decided to go look for more herbs as she needed as much as she could get and she knew Soulstar left for the moonpool but the next time he went to the monopoly she wanted to ask him if he could as for a med cat apprentice maybe. Having some extra help would be a bonus.

Aspenswirl was fairly knew and Troutleap found him slightly funny looking, he was very long, lanky like. Kind of like Soulstar but less muscle on his body. He was humble though and curious. He was also a little odd, like socially awkward but he was still nice. They didn't say much to one another when they were paired to patrol. Aspenswirl seemed pleased to be here and was excited to find out that he was going on patrol, more curious then excited.

[two servings of trout]
[Quailfur and Copperflame go hunting]
[Troutleap and Aspenswirl go on patrol]
[Soulstar trains Eelpaw some stealth tips ]
[Ivythistle looks for herbs.]
[Late that night Soulstar visits the moonpool and asks for a warrior.]
────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
      Soulstar | 33 | Tom |

Deputy:
      Troutleap | 27 | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
      Ivythistle | 48 | Molly |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      name | age | gender |[url=link]₪[/url]

Warriors:
      Runningsong | 23 | Molly |
      Copperflame | 20 | Tom |
      Quailfur | 31 | Molly |
      Aspenswirl | 38 | Tom |
      name | age | gender | [url=link]₪[/url]

Apprentices:
      Eelpaw | 9 | Molly |

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Bond to be some soon

Border Clans
Northern Forest | Thicketclan
Western River | Blazeclan
Eastern Mountains | Echoclan
Southern Mountains | Jinxclan

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | x1 |
Bark from an alder tree is good for healing toothaches.
Blackberry Leaves | x1 |
This herb is good for bee stings.
Borage Leaves | x1 |
This herb is used to treat fevers. It also helps nursing q
ueens bring up their milk supply.
Burdock Root | x1 |
This herb is used to treat infections, and is especially g
ood for rat bites.
Catmint | x2 |
This herb is good for treating white cough and green co
ugh.
Celandine | x1 |
This herb is used to ease pain. It can also be used to tre
at injuries of the eyes.
Chamomile | x1 |
This herb is used to calm a cat in the case of a nervous b
reakdown or severe shock.
Chervile | x1 |
This herb is used to treat bellyache.
Chervile Root | x1 |
This herb is used to keep away and treat infections.
Coltsfoot | x0 |
It can be used to ease a sick cat's breathing.
Comfrey | X1 |
This herb is used to put broken bone on the right path fo
r mending.
Daisy Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to soothe aching joints.
Dock Leaves | X1 |
This herb is used to treat nettle stings. Its juices are also g
ood for soothing sore paw pads.
Elder Leaves | x0 |
This herb can be used to help treat sprains.
Feaverfew |x0 |
This herb is used to cool feverish cats and treat headaches.
Goldenrod | x0 |
This herb is used in poultices to treat aching joints and stiff
ness. It can also be used to treat severe injuries.
Lavender | x0 | This herb is used to treat coughs and fevers.
It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous break
down or severe shock.
Marigold | x0 |
This herb is used to keep wounds from getting infected. It can al
so heal sores.
Nettle Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to keep down the swelling of a wound.
Nettle Seeds | x0 |
This seed is used to counter the effects of weak poisons.
Oak Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound and to fight infe
ction.
Parsley | x0 |
This herb is used to stop the initial flow of milk in nursing queen.
Poppy Seeds | x0 | This seed is used to numb pain and help a cat
sleep.
Raspberry Leaves | x0 | This herb is used to ease pain during a q
ueen's kitting.
Snake Root | x0 | This herb is used to counter the effects of pois
on.
Yarrow | x1 | This herb is used to make a cat vomit. This action
expels poisons from the body.
Cobwebs | x2 |
Cobwebs are used to stop bleeding.
Honey | x0 |
Honey is used to treat sore throats.
Wild Garlic | x0 | Rolling in this herb can help to keep infection o
ut of wounds. It is also good for rat bites.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Trout | x1 | 3-4 servings
Salmon | x2 | 3-4 servings
Frog | x1 | 1 servings
Snake | x2 | 1-2 servings
Vole | x2 | 1 servings
Pheasant | x2 | 3 servings
Total | 7 | 26 servings

Training:
Necessary Skills: Fishing, Combat
Common Skills: Speed, Stealth, Swimming
Rare Skills: Climbing, intensive tracking

Mentor | Apprentice | * | * | * | *
Soulstar | Eelpaw | ₪ | ₪ | * | *

Families:
Name and Name ⇒ kit, kit

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Age | Cause of Death
Last edited by Heda on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝓗𝔬𝔩𝔩𝑦𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫 ➸ 1

Postby ✬ CyberNerd ✬ » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:48 am

Hollyclan
Number of Cats: 1 [ 1♀,0♂ ]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Featherstar looked over her brand new camp. The grass felt soft her under light pink pads as the camp kept her gaze. She put a small grin on her face as she pictured the camp soon being full of her own Hollyclan warriors. Her grin got a bit bigger as she was going to be the one who will lead them all. She then remember of hearing a strange pool that will allow you to talk to a clan called ` Starclan. ` Featherstar got up and broke her gaze from the camp. Her gaze was now onto the rich, lively forest in front of her. The short grass slid under her pads as she started to walk towards the moonpool, hoping Starclan will grant her wish.

[ Featherstar goes to the moonpool, requesting a medicine cat or deputy
]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leader:
          Featherstar ➸ 20 ➸ ♀ ➸ Understanding, Loyal, Bipolar, and ImpatientX

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:

Enemy Clans

Medicine Store

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Crow | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
✬ CyberNerd ✬

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ..cosmos.. » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:45 am

Coastclan

Coastclan, this is a clan that really works towards their goals. They are a clan full of hard workers and dare devils. A clan that lives for the salty smell of the sea and the breeze that it has to offer, the soft and rocky rocks under their paws and the comfort of their warm dens that are placed in the big rocks that the waves crash onto. They search for order and justice, they seek allies but they aren't afraid to hold some enemies. They are very proud of their clan and themselves, they take pride in how they survive.

These cats know how to swim but they rarely swim in the ocean as it can become dangers. They live off the small fish and sea creatures that end up in the small pools of water that were left by the tide, they also hunt the sea birds too. They can hunt in the pine forest that is above all the rocks, which takes some time to climb if you don't know the right spots. They prefer to keep to the cold windy, rocky beach as it's what they love. The beach stretched on for a very long time before ending at a large rock with trees on the top. On the other side of this very, very tall rock is more beach that this clan doesn't call their own.

Their dens are located inside the walls of the tall rocks, they are deep tunnels filled with sparkling rocks of every kind. They run deep into the rock and even some dirt, it's like a maze and if you don't know your way you could easily get lost in the long tunnels and pockets which they call their dens. Their are many exits that the cats hide from the outside and also guard so no unwanted visitors drop by. They feel safer then most in these rocks and it is a struggle to plan an attack on these guys if you aren't familiar with their territory.

Most of these cats are lighter of colour, with light eyes too, they are sturdy and strong but can also be sleek and agile. They are normally short fur cats to aid with swimming. It also is safer to have short fur incase one gets stuck in the actually sea which is dangerous even if your a short haired cat. They are quick cats that need their speed to catch sea birds, they also have developed skills in order to eat some of the funny sea creatures. The warrior code is very important to them, no matter if the cats in their clan or not,
      they also don't take lightly to being humiliated. They are tough and survive in a very hard territory but they love every minute of it.
..cosmos..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:39 am

Wrenclan have made their home among light forests. The territory is sparsely covered with bushes and young trees in some places, whilst in other places the young oaks and ash trees are growing densely together. A thin stream runs straight through the middle of the territory, and had no real purpose to the cats. There are numerous crossing points where trees have fallen or hand over, or the water is shallow enough for wading. The grass grows long where the trees are few and there are many wildflowers that take advantage of the open spaces, meaning that many seed-eating birds live in this area. Small birds are Wrenclan's main source of prey, due to their regularity.

The cats themselves are generally quite lean. Their sizes range widely, as they have some who are super small and are used to get at birds up high, and some that are very large who are used in battle. All of them, however, are extremely talented climbers and can climb cliffs and trees at double the speed of most cats, thanks to their strong legs and agile frames. They are mostly made up of dark or richly coloured cats with short fur, with very few that aren't. Wrenclan cats are very down to earth and honest, using their hearts to make decisions. They can easily be trusted, but won't always be quick to trust others. They prefer to do things without help from other clans and most other clans see them as independent or even as loners, but they don't shy away from the opportunity to make allies. Their loyalty means that they are valuable allies, but if you became enemy to them than they would hate you relentlessly, and wouldn't rest until they feel you've had all the hostility you deserve as a clan.

During leafbare their territory can become prey to snow, since it has many thinly grown areas. These seasons are the worst for Wrenclan, as their dark fur makes hunting hard and the unprotected herbs from the meadows die from the frost. However, in greenleaf the clan thrives. Birds are all around and herbs are plentiful and varied. In fact, they often have other clans asking for their herbs. The views from outside camp, which is set in the middle of the territory in a particularly thickly wooded area, are spectacular all year round and many cats spend a lot of time just sitting and watching, admiring the beauty of the gentle hills that roll out in front of them, dotted with a range of trees and flowers and alive with birds, bugs and sometimes even deer.

In summary, they are well known for being useful when needed, but also for not ever appearing to need other clans. But they know it's out of stubbornness, not skill. Quite trustworthy, but also dangerous when betrayed. They never forgive or forget. They have one of the most beautiful territories, but it can be ruthless in leafbare. Good for borrowing herbs from and will never trick you. Good at tree climbing.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items