Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Simonpet » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:12 am

About my Clan
Forestclan is a forest clan near a river (think: Lake Tahoe, bordered by highways 431, 28, 50, and 580). The cats are usually peaceful but will not hesitate to defend themselves and their territory. Due to their reputation of trying for diplomacy, they are generally well-liked.
Status wrote:Reach for the stars because you won't
know unless you try! In other words,
I got a position I've been trying to get
for years. (This is related to the fly
intestines.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SilentClan

Postby rainbowcatfish8888 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:18 am

Number of Cats: 11
Next Moonpool Visit: 4/5/17
Archive Thread

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ivystar listened to the thundering of rain outside, worries flying through her head. She was trapped at the moonpool, there was no way she could travel back to SilentClan territory with weather like this. And to top it all off, she hasn't yet found the cat she asked StarClan for. Ivystar flopped down onto the cold stone ground, deciding to wait out the storm. But suddenly, she smelled the terrible, gag-worthy sent of fox. "Take that, you fox-hearted flea-bag!" came a voice from outside the camp. Leaping to her paws, Ivystar stepped outside to see a lone cat fighting a fox. The cat was large and strong, but he was no match for the russet beast. He was clearly tiring, and it was doubtful he would be able to keep up the fighting for much longer. With a cry of battle, Ivystar leaped into the fray. She began delivering blows on the fox's side, while the other cat was clawing at its muzzle. They began to fall into a sort of rhythm, but the predator had had enough. He spun around rapidly, slamming into the other cat's side and causing him to fall backwards. He then lunged at Ivystar, his powerful paws pushing her to the soaked ground. Ivystar could see his large, yellowed teeth, could smell his repulsive breath as he snapped at her. Ivystar barely managed to dodge his snapping jaws by awkwardly rolling to the side, but his teeth still closed around her shoulder. She yowled in pain, struggling to be freed from under the fox. "Get off her, dung-face!" the other cat yowled, leaping onto the fox's back and beginning to rip out chunks of fur. The fox winced in pain, but didn't let go of Ivystar. Ivystar was still struggling, her hind legs scratching at his underbelly. But this only aggravated the fox more, and he snapped Ivystar's neck faster than you could say fox-dung.

Ivystar's world spun round and round before coming to a stop in a beautiful forest, surrounded by ghostly cats with stars shimmering in their pelts. "StarClan," she whispered, gazing at the ranks of starry cats around her. One of the cats stepped forward, a tom she did not recognize. "You have lost your first life, Ivystar," he meowed. Ivystar's heart lurched. "My- my fist life?" she was barely able to believe it, until she saw it for herself. A version of her seemed to appear out of nowhere, her pelt shimmering with stars as well but she was very faint. You could see the outline of trees behind her. "Every time you lose a life, it will be added to this cat, until you are dead and live fully in StarClan," the cat explained. Ivystar nodded, determined not to let her fear show. "Farewell, Ivystar. Good luck with your Clan and kits." the world began to spin again, until i went completely black.

Ivystar awoke at the moonpool, the cold, damp stone making her bones ache. She sat up, and noticed the tom she had fought with standing near the side of the cave, his eyes wide with surprise. "You were dead a moment ago," he said, unable to believe what he was seeing. Ivystar sat up taller, holding her head high. "I'm a leader, I have nine lives," she replied. "My name is Ivystar of SilentClan," she added, introducing herself to the other cat. His yellow eyes brightened with recognition. "The spirit-cats told me to find you. Looks like I have," he meowed. Ivystar nodded. She then began to explain everything there was to know about Clan life as the storm raged on outside. The tom seemed intrigued by Clan life, but Ivystar could tell he was worried from the shifting of his paws. FInally, he voiced his fears. "The moonpool level is already rising, Ivystar. If we don't leave, it will flood and trap us here," he pointed out. This was true, as the two cats had taken shelter under the steep cliff that the waterfall gushes down from. If the moonpool flooded high enough, they would be trapped against the stone wall behind them. Ivystar shuddered at the thought. "You're right, we need to go," she meowed. She looked at the raindrops splattering the stones around them, and shivered. She despised getting wet. The other tom looked just as wary of the water. Ivystar then realized that the other cat had never told her his name. "What's your name?" she asked simply, turning to look at him. "I'm Coal," he replied. "Apologies for not introducing myself earlier," he added. Ivystar flicked her tail and shrugged, indicating that it wasn't a big deal. "I don't want to travel in it either, but it's better than drowning," Coal said looking down at the water that was beginning to lap at their paws. Ivystar nodded. "Let's go," she tentatively stepped out from underneath the ledge, thick raindrops soaking her within minutes. She found her pace quickening until she was tearing across the terrain, desperate to escape the rain. Finally she stopped, breathing heavily. Coal stood several fox-lengths behind her, his flanks heaving and his thick fur soaked through. Ivystar shivered, chilled to the bone from the cold and wet. I just want to go home, she pouted to herself. She was freezing, soaked, and miserable. "Ivystar, over here," Coal meowed. When Ivystar turned to look, she noticed what appeared to be an abandoned bear cave. Sighing with relief, she padded into the shelter of the cave. Coal sat down beside her, beginning to groom his sopping pelt. His stomach growled, and Coal tensed with embarrassment. This alerted Ivystar to her own hunger. "Maybe we should hunt," she suggested, even though the thought of going back outside filled her with dread. "You don't want to go back out there any more than I do," Coal pointed out. "We'll hunt in the morning," Ivystar decided, resting her head on her paws and willing sleep to relieve her of her situation.

Ivystar woke up to the scent of squirrel. Upon opening her eyes, she saw a fat, juicy squirrel resting in front of her. She turned to see Coal, who was eating a blackbird. "You hunted?" she asked, her eyes shining with eagerness as she looked at the squirrel. Coal laughed. "Of course I did. Dig in," he meowed through a mouthful of bird. Ivystar did so happily. After finishing their meal, the two cats continued their journey back to SilentClan territory. The weather had cleared up, but the ground was unpleasantly muddy. Ivystar stepped into the camp, the familiar scents of her clanmates washing over her. "You're back!" Finchkit squealed, throwing herself at her mother. Cloudkit was close behind. "We thought you were never coming back!" he squeaked. "I would never do that!" Ivystar purred, licking her kits with affection. Whitewhisker padded up to greet his mate, when I saw Coal standing by the entrance. "Hello there. My name is Whitewhisker, I'm the deputy," Whitewhisker said kindly. Coal dipped his head in respect. "Ivystar has told me about you. I'm Coal, though I'm assuming that will change soon," Coal meowed. "Whitewhisker, could I talk to you for a moment?" Ivystar asked suddenly, her eyes shadowed. Whitewhisker's chest tightened with worry. "Of course," he replied, flexing his claws. "Go get Buzzardflight too, meet me in my den," the leader commanded, shifting her weight from paw to paw in worry. Whitewhisker nodded, quickly walking over to the medicine den. The strong scent of herbs enveloped him as he entered the small cave where the den was located. "Buzzardflight, Ivystar wants tot talk to us in her den," he told the medicine cat, who was quizzing Lynxpaw on herbs. Instead of complaining like Whitewhisker had expected, Buzzardflight merely nodded. "We will resume this lesson in a moment, Lynxpaw," he told his apprentice briefly. The medicine cat followed Whitewhisker out of the den, and into the leader's den. Ivystar sat on Whitewhisker's nest, nodding to the two cats as they entered. "Why did you want to see us?" Whitewhisker asked. When he glanced at Buzzardflight, he realized that the medicine cat had a knowing look in his eye. Is he hiding something? Whitewhisker wondered. But he didn't have time to worry about that now. He focused his attention back on Ivystar, who took a deep breath. "When I woke up from my night at the moonpool, there was a fight going on outside. Coal, the cat StarClan sent me, was battling a fox. Coal is a strong cat, but he was no match for the fox. Obviously I stepped in to help him, and, well," Ivystar stopped talking, the words she was about to say seeming to press down on her. "The fox killed me," she said finally. Whitewhisker leaped to his paws, shocked. "The fox killed you? You lost a life! Are you okay?" the deputy raced over to his mate, looking her over for wounds. "I'm fine, all my wounds healed when I, er, came back to life. Coal's a little worse for wear, though," Ivystar said. Buzzardflight still sat their, having uncharacteristically not said a word. "I had a vision," he said suddenly. Now it was Ivystar's turn to be surprised. "What! You had a vision! What was it about?" she asked. Buzzardflight's eyes flashed with... was that guilt? "I had a dream where you were killed by a fox. There was a grey tom there two, I'm assuming that was Coal," the medicine cat blinked apologetically at the leader. "I thought it was just a regular dream. I had no idea I was predicting the future." Whitewhisker was severely angry at the medicine cat, if he had shared his dream with Ivystar than she might still have nine lives. But he had to admit he was impressed. Seeing the future was pretty awesome. "It is good that StarClan was speaking with you. Hopefully, the difference between visions and regular dreams will become more clear in the future," Ivystar said, trying to sound as diplomatic as possible. "But wow. Seeing the future is super cool," she added, breaking her eloquent facade. Buzzardflight smiled, his eyes shining with excitement at his new connection to StarClan. "Well, I'm going to give Coal his warrior name. I have high hopes, he was an excellent fighter," with that, Ivystar whisked out of the den. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Great-Rock for a Clan meeting!" she yowled, watching the cats settle underneath her. "Coal, get up here," she demanded. Coal's eyes flashed with delight as he climbed next to Ivystar. "I, Ivystar, leader of SilentClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this cat. He has shown courage and loyalty during the fox battle and our journey home, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Coal, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Ivystar recited the words of the age-old ceremony. Coal puffed out his chest slightly, his face showing his dedication to becoming a warrior. "I do," he replied, his deep voice booming across the camp.
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Coal, from this moment you will be known as Coaldust. StarClan honors your bravery, and we welcome you as a full warrior of SilentClan."
"Coaldust! Coaldust!" cheered the Clan. Coaldust's eyes were filled with pride as the Clan cheered his name. "You will be sitting a silent vigil tonight, as is tradition of the warrior code. Before then, you will have Buzzardflight check on you. That fox inflicted some nasty wounds," Ivystar ordered. Coaldust nodded. "Of course. Thank you, Ivystar," the new warrior leaped off the cliff, and padded to the medicine den with Lynxpaw and Buzzardflight. Ivystar leaped down as well as the cats began to disperse, sighing with relief. Coaldust wiill be a good warrior, she decided. Whitewhisker tiptoed up next to her, curling his tail around her protectively. "Coaldust. I like it," he said, laying down and pulling Ivystar with him. She curled up against him, not caring that they were in the middle of camp and had no privacy whatsoever. "Well I'm glad I have your approval," she replied. "I miss this," Whitewhisker meowed, changing the subject. "Missed what?" Ivystar asked, shifting closer to him. "This. Us. We're never alone anymore," he sighed wistfully. "Well, I'm sure the Clan won't mind if we...say... leave for a bit," Ivystar replied, getting to her paws. Whitewhisker purred. "Let's go," they raced through the entrance, leaving their worries behind them.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[hunting patrol: Appleclaw, Sunshadow, Ivystar]
[looking for herbs: Buzzardflight, Lynxpaw]
[border patrol: Brightsky, Coaldust]
[training: Whitewhisker and Pepperpaw]

[the clan ate 1 serving of squirrel, 1 of ermine, and 1 of rabbit]
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leader:
          Ivystar | 48 moons | female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Whitewhisker | 41 moons | male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Buzzardflight| 66 moons | male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Lynxpaw| 13 moons | male | X

Warriors:
          Brightsky| 32 moons | female| X
          Appleclaw | 30 moons | male | X
          Sunshadow| 38 moons | male | X
          Coaldust| 49 moons | male | X

Apprentices:
          Pepperpaw | 12 moons | female | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:
          Ivystar | 48 moons | female | X

Kits:
          Cloudkit | 3 moons | male | X
          Finchkit | 3 moons | female | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | PineClan | solgaleo.
    East | RippleClan | artemis
    South | HowlingClan | ✘ Fear of Reality
    West | TumbleClan | dinolil1

Medicine Store
    Catmint | used to treat greencough | X2
    Feverfew | lowers fever, heals aches and pains| X1
    Horsetail | treats infection and stops bleeding | X1
    Tansy | cures coughs | X1
    Lavender | cures fever and chills | X1
    Cobweb | stops bleeding | X1
    Borage | helps queens produce milk | X1
    Chervil | treats infection and bellyache | X1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Ermine | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Bird | x1 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 1 serving left

Mentors:
    Whitewhisker | Pepperpaw | hunting, fighting, climbing
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Ivystar + Whitewhisker | Cloudkit, Finchkit
    Name and Name | Kits
rainbowcatfish8888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Re:Skullclan - [8]

Postby Heda » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:13 pm

Number of Cats: 7
Next Moonpool Visit: sometime this week

────────────────────────────────────────
Meeting Quialfur was quite interesting, she was rather bold but also had a good head on her and Soulstar was very pleased as she was very close to himself personality wise. He made a joke about it being his long lost 'nicer' sister. Which severely confused Eelpaw for a moment and actually made Ivythistle grin, but Eelpaw was just excited to know that she could go for some training today. She needed something to d and yesterday became quite boring looking for herbs.
Now Troutleap knew he had to go hunting but before he went he needed to ask Runningsong a question before she left for patrol. "Runningsong! Could you come for a walk with me for a second?" Over the last two moons Troutleap had really thought about Runningsong and she had really become a close friend to him and he soon realized that she was something more. He needed to see if she felt the same. He felt like she felt the same, she treated him like she did. He would soon find out he assumed. She was sort of the cat he saw himself with. She wasn't overly crazy, she was enthusiastic and loving, not too loud which was fine since he hated loud.
Walking together she looked at him slowly, "So why'd you ask me out here." he had a sly smirk on her face. She knew his question and what was about to leave his lips. "Well it's been a couple moons now and at first I really wasn't sure about you but as time has gone on I think that things have actually grown between us-" She cut him off with a laugh. "Oh you like to ramble. But yes, yes!" se grinned and Troutleap tilted his head. "You sure?" Runningsong hit him over the head lightly. "Yes I'm sure."
[two servings of snake and a serving of frog]
[Before going for a hunt Troutleap and Runningsong become mates.]
[Troutleap and Quailfur go hunting]
[Copperflame and Runningsong go on patrol]
[Soulstar trains Eelpaw some combat skills]
[Ivythistle looks for herbs.]
────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
      Soulstar | 32 | Tom |

Deputy:
      Troutleap | 26 | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
      Ivythistle | 47 | Molly |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      name | age | gender |[url=link]₪[/url]

Warriors:
      Runningsong | 22 | Molly |
      Copperflame | 19 | Tom |
      Quailfur | 30 | Molly |

Apprentices:
      Eelpaw | 8 | Molly |
      name | age | gender | [url=link]₪[/url]

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Bond to be some soon

Border Clans
Northern Forest | Thicketclan
Western River | Blazeclan
Eastern Mountains | Echoclan
Southern Mountains | Jinxclan

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | x1 |
Bark from an alder tree is good for healing toothaches.
Blackberry Leaves | x1 |
This herb is good for bee stings.
Borage Leaves | x1 |
This herb is used to treat fevers. It also helps nursing q
ueens bring up their milk supply.
Burdock Root | x1 |
This herb is used to treat infections, and is especially g
ood for rat bites.
Catmint | x2 |
This herb is good for treating white cough and green co
ugh.
Celandine | x1 |
This herb is used to ease pain. It can also be used to tre
at injuries of the eyes.
Chamomile | x1 |
This herb is used to calm a cat in the case of a nervous b
reakdown or severe shock.
Chervile | x0 |
This herb is used to treat bellyache.
Chervile Root | x0 |
This herb is used to keep away and treat infections.
Coltsfoot | x0 |
It can be used to ease a sick cat's breathing.
Comfrey | X1 |
This herb is used to put broken bone on the right path fo
r mending.
Daisy Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to soothe aching joints.
Dock Leaves | X1 |
This herb is used to treat nettle stings. Its juices are also g
ood for soothing sore paw pads.
Elder Leaves | x0 |
This herb can be used to help treat sprains.
Feaverfew |x0 |
This herb is used to cool feverish cats and treat headaches.
Goldenrod | x0 |
This herb is used in poultices to treat aching joints and stiff
ness. It can also be used to treat severe injuries.
Lavender | x0 | This herb is used to treat coughs and fevers.
It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous break
down or severe shock.
Marigold | x0 |
This herb is used to keep wounds from getting infected. It can al
so heal sores.
Nettle Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to keep down the swelling of a wound.
Nettle Seeds | x0 |
This seed is used to counter the effects of weak poisons.
Oak Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound and to fight infe
ction.
Parsley | x0 |
This herb is used to stop the initial flow of milk in nursing queen.
Poppy Seeds | x0 | This seed is used to numb pain and help a cat
sleep.
Raspberry Leaves | x0 | This herb is used to ease pain during a q
ueen's kitting.
Snake Root | x0 | This herb is used to counter the effects of pois
on.
Yarrow | x1 | This herb is used to make a cat vomit. This action
expels poisons from the body.
Cobwebs | x2 |
Cobwebs are used to stop bleeding.
Honey | x0 |
Honey is used to treat sore throats.
Wild Garlic | x0 | Rolling in this herb can help to keep infection o
ut of wounds. It is also good for rat bites.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Trout | x2 | 3-4 servings
Salmon | x2 | 3-4 servings
Frog | x0 | 1 servings
Snake | x0 | 1-2 servings
Vole | x2 | 1 servings
Pheasant | x2 | 3 servings
Total | 8 | 23 servings

Training:
Necessary Skills: Fishing, Combat
Common Skills: Speed, Stealth, Swimming
Rare Skills: Climbing, intensive tracking

Mentor | Apprentice | * | * | * | *
Soulstar | Eelpaw | ₪ | * | * | *

Families:
Name and Name ⇒ kit, kit

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Age | Cause of Death
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:53 pm

Weather;;
The storm clouds that have been hovering in the distance have finally arrived. The heavy rains have flooded some of your territory, affecting low-lying territories more heavily. It will be more difficult to catch prey and find herbs. You will however be able to find new cats easily, since they will be trying to find shelter from the storms.

valenciata;; wrote:
Shinestar panted as she rested outside the entrance to the Moonpool, having almost forgotten that morning. "I really need to remember this sort of stuff." She muttered to herself, and got up. She padded inside the Moonpool, and gazed for a moment at the twinkling stars reflected in the Moonpool. She walked forward, and laid down beside the pool, putting her head atop her paws. She licked up a few drops of the seemingly boundless pool, and shivered at the cold liquid cooling her tongue and throat. She slowly closed her eyes, and began to dream.
~~~
"Where's Shinestar?" Smudgepaw meowed, a yawn distorting her speech. Cloudswift looked up from his hare, and swallowed. "She's going to the Moonpool today." Cloudswift said. Smudgepaw, not really knowing what that was, decided to ask about it. What's the Moonpool? Cloudswift mentally groaned, as he realized that Smudgepaw hadn't been in a clan before Solarclan. "It's... well... uh... a place that the leader goes to communicate with Starclan." He braced himself for a question about Starclan, but it never came. "Huh. I guess that makes sense." She meowed, stealing a bit of Cloudswift's hare. "Hey! I'm your mentor, cut me some slack!" Smudgepaw merely grinned at Cloudswift. Larksong chuckled a bit at Smudgepaw and Cloudswift's antics, and turned to Thrushflight. "They're coming along quite nicely as mentor and apprentice, don't you think?" She mewed, watching Cloudswift and Smudgepaw bicker jokingly. "Y-yeah." Thrushflight jumped a bit, as he didn't really expect to be talked to this morning. Larksong looked at him, worry in her gaze. "Are you ok? You seem a bit tired today." Thrushflight smiled wearily at Larksong's fussing. "I am tired, are you a mind reader or something?" He playfully nudged Larksong, and she purred in delight and snuggled closer to him. Cloudswift realized that he was, in fact, the deputy of Solarclan, and ceased bickering with Smudgepaw. "We'll go on a hunting patrol today, to restock our freshkill pile." He looked at Smudgepaw. "And so that Smudgepaw can test out her hunting skills." Smudgepaw sprang up in anticipation of showing off her newfound aptitude for hunting. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!!" Smudgepaw eagerly raced out of the camp, and the rest of the patrol followed.

[Shinestar: Moonpool (Requesting Medicine Cat Apprentice) | Leafrush: Herb Hunting | Cloudswift, Smudgepaw, Thrushflight, Larksong: Hunting Patrol | Clan consumes Hare x1]
[/size]

Starclan sent you a medicine cat
While herb hunting, Leafrush found rosemary and snakeroot
While hunting, Cloudswift, Smudgepaw, Thrushflight and Larksong caught a hare, rabbit and squirrel

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

zephyrine wrote:
Falconpaw paced around the camp. He hated all this rain - they could hardly do anything with the floods coming. The young tom certainly didn't like being cooped up in the camp, but neither did anyone else. Deciding he might as well try to get out, he approached his mentor. "Frostpath? Can we train, please?" The white warrior frowned, muttering, "No. Can't you see it's raining, mouse-brain?" Falconpaw continued to plead, mewing, "But it would be good to learn how to fight in the rain, right?" Frostpath only sighed. "You can find something else to do. Go play with your siblings." The she-cat turned away from him, stalking off toward the warriors' den. "Well, someone's grumpy," the apprentice grumbled to himself. He lay down right there, his chin resting on his paws while he watched the rain continue to trickle out of the sky. Things had been quite gloomy in LeafClan already without the rain and floods to add to it. Featherpaw's accident and the battle had really taken a toll on everyone. Falconpaw couldn't help but think of how the cheery older apprentice would have found some way to make such a dreary day fun. "Hey," mewed his sister as she padded up to him. "What do you want?" he mumbled. "I was just thinking that since our mentors don't want to take us outside, we could go by ourselves!" Heatherpaw suggested with a mischievous smile, being careful to whisper. Pinepaw trotted over, already quite aware of his sister's plan. "We're going to get in loads of trouble, you know." "No, we're not," she assured him. "If we're only out for a little bit, then we'll be fine. What do you say, Falconpaw?" The tabby tom quickly got to his paws, a smile growing on his maw. "Let's go!" "Guys..." Pinepaw pleaded. "Oh come on, don't be a stick-in-the-mud," Falconpaw meowed, already hurrying off with Heatherpaw. Their brother sighed, shaking his head before hesitantly bounding after them.

Frostpath stepped into the warriors' den with her head down and tail drooping. This gloomy day wasn't helping with her inner conflict at all. Settling down on her nest, she decided that she would try to sleep the day away. That was probably the only way to keep her mind off ... things. She was about to lay her head down when she noticed another figure in the den, curled up in the corner. In the dark, her eyes could make out the soft ginger tabby pelt of Daisyskip. "You okay?" she queried gently. She knew the younger warrior had been especially upset and even depressed since the battle. The once chipper, sassy she-cat was now despondent and disconsolate. Daisyskip mumbled something inaudible. Frostpath crept closer to her until she was close enough to rest her tail on her friend's side. "It's going to be alright. You can still see," she murmured in an effort to comfort her. A few whimpers escaped the tabby's lips. "You'll be fine, Daisyskip. I promise." Frostpath was a bit surprised at how soft her voice was as it left her. She had realized that lately she had been rather irritable and her voice snappy. The white warrior frowned at the thought, dismissing it. Her tone was only like that because of what happened with Featherpaw. She was fine, she wasn't snarky or anything like that, she thought. "But ... but it will never be the same...." Daisyskip whispered, her voice shaky as tears sprang to her eyes. "Daisy -" "Look at me," she whimpered, turning to face Frostpath. Claw marks scarred the place where her right eye had been, and the whole area around it was swollen. It was slowly healing after several visits to the medicine cats, but it was a dreadful sight. "Nobody is going to want me. I won't be able to find anyone to talk to at Gatherings anymore, and - and I won't even find a mate, and -" Frostpath interrupted her, "Whoa, okay, that isn't going to happen," she meowed firmly, holding eye contact with the other she-cat. "Daisy, of course you won't be left alone. Your mother loves you, your brothers love you, we all love you, and you most certainly will find a mate. Trust me." She offered the tabby a small smile and the corners of Daisyskip's lips began to lift as well. She began to nod slowly. "Thank you, Frostpath." The white warrior licked her forehead as a 'you're welcome' and returned to her own nest for her nap. Maybe she wasn't so terrible of a cat after all.... Just because she had joined in on Frigidrose's plotting once didn't mean she was like her ... right?

Emberstar sat at the entrance of her den, gazing around the camp. Almost everyone was just walking around, bored. Usually there would be patrols coming and going, but now nothing. She could see the restlessness on their faces. When the rain had begun to lighten for a little while, she approached her deputy. "Perhaps it would be good to send a patrol or two out now that it isn't pouring so heavily?" she asked. Ashenclaw nodded. "Yes, yes, that's a good idea. I'll go round up some cats." He was about to pad away when he turned back to the leader. "Do you want to come?" The brown tabby shook her head, meowing, "No, I think I'll be visiting the Moonpool." "Okay then. Sounds good," the deputy then proceeded to call the names of the cats to accompany him. As Emberstar began to pad out of the camp, Webfang bounded up to her. "Hey, have you seen the kits?" he asked quickly. The leader furrowed her brow. "This morning, yes.... Is something wrong?" Panic started to rise inside her. With Featherpaw's accident having happened so recently, she was especially nervous whenever the apprentices went outside. "Oh, okay. I don't think so," her mate said. "They're probably just off on another of their adventures," he added with a chuckle. "Dear StarClan - Webfang, please go look for them. We can't risk another cat having an accident," her voice was shaky, frantic with worry. What if something happened to them...? "I'm sure they're fine, but of course I'll go look for them," Webfang reassured her, licking her cheek. He left her to her journey to the Moonpool, anxious to get back as soon as she could.

"Do you think it's possible to go herb hunting today?" Appleheart queried. Willowcloud thought a moment before shrugging. "I'm not sure. It will certainly be harder to find them by scent only since the rains will have dampened their smell. It wouldn't hurt to try." The ginger tom nodded slowly. "Alright. I'll go see what I can find," he mewed before stepping out of the den. Willowcloud quietly continued with her herb sorting, leaving the den to see Sunstripe when she was finished. She grabbed some ragwort leaves to bring with her. Knowing of their elder's already aching joints, she knew that with all this humidity around it would be best to give him the herb. She had also been trying to spend some of her spare time with him since he had no one else residing in his den with him. "Hello, Sunstripe," she greeted him. "How are you feeling?" The elder shrugged. "I'm doing fine, I guess," he mewed, glancing at the herb she had brought with her. "If that's something for my joints, then thank you very much." Willowcloud chuckled. "Yes, it is, and you're welcome." She pushed the leaves toward him and told him to eat them, which he did. After a moment, he inquired, "Where's Appleheart gone off to?" "Oh, just looking for herbs. With the storm, we'll be lucky if he finds anything. I hope this weather doesn't last much longer."

[ Moonpool: random cat (perhaps this? ^^ )
Patrol: Ashenclaw, Honeydapple, Cloudtalon, Breezepaw, & Cinderpaw
Hunting: Briardusk, Dustfall, Stormbreeze, Foxpounce, Birchwing, & Frigidrose
Herb hunting: Appleheart
x1 Ragwort Leaves has been used ]

While on patrol, Ashenclaw, Honeydapple, Cloudtalon, Breezepaw and Cinderpaw found a warrior
While hunting, Briardusk, Dustfall, Stormbreeze, Foxpounce, Birchwing and Frigidrose caught a hare, squirrel and mouse
While herb hunting, Appleheart found ragwort leaves and mouse bile

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

forgetful. wrote:
"i can do this." tigerpaw breathed, looking at the flowing water that he feared so much. it was late at night with no one around to witness him practicing. not even his mentor knew that he was doing this. stepping into the water, he was delighted to see that he was paddling, but he had drifted to the middle of the river and could not make it back to shore. he kicked at the water, fear overcoming him. soon enough, his head went underneath the water, and he did not appear for another breath.

the next morning, the patrol found his body on the shore of the river. blossomstep's eyes had rounded when she saw her apprentice.. dead. "no.." she whispered, moving over to her apprentice and trying to find a heartbeat or pulse. sadly, tigerpaw was dead, and she blamed herself. bristleclaw's face hardened at the sight of his dead son, and he stepped forward to carefully lift him and return him to camp. upon reaching the camp, chestnutstar immediately spotted them, and she hurried over. "he drowned, chestnutstar." her mate murmured, settling the young cat down at her paws. chestnutstar gazed down at her son and pressed her nose to his shoulder. "your name is tigertooth." she murmured, and the clan quickly prepared to have a funeral for their lost warrior.

the siblings of tigertooth returned home from a hunting trip to hear of grave news. bramblestrike dropped her kill and began to cry. tigerpaw - no, tigertooth - had always picked on her, but he was her brother. duskfall's shoulders fell, and he approached his mother and father to gaze at the lifeless body of his brother. smokestorm, not wanting to see the lifeless body, curled around bramblestrike to comfort his crying sister. there were no words that he could say to comfort her, so he let her cry into his fur.
[/list]

[center][ patrol: bristleclaw, blossomstep, freckleheart // herb hunting: palenose, spottedpaw
hunting: newtcall, duskfall, bramblestrike, smokestorm
training: buzzardpaw, ravenpaw learn to hunt // kitting: --- // death: tigertooth
the clan consumes 4 servings of black squirrel and 1 serving of big fish ]

The patrol passed uneventfully
While herb hunting, Palenose and Spottedpaw found snakeroot and mouse bile
While hunting, Newtcall, Duskfall, Bramblestrike and Smokestorm caught 3 small fish
While training, Ravenpaw learned the Hunting skill
A new star lights the sky. Tigertooth will be well taken care of in Starclan

Simonpet wrote:About my Clan
Forestclan is a forest clan near a river (think: Lake Tahoe, bordered by highways 431, 28, 50, and 580). The cats are usually peaceful but will not hesitate to defend themselves and their territory. Due to their reputation of trying for diplomacy, they are generally well-liked.

Forestclan has been founded
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:28 pm

Forestclan
Number of Cats: 1
Next Moonpool Visit: 05/06/2017

Honeystar had been recently confirmed as the leader of Forestclan, but there were no cats other than her. This bothered her a great deal, of course. After all, how could her clan function without a deputy, medicine cat, or warriors? What about queens and kits? They were needed too. She decided to go to Starclan and request them to send her a companion.

Forestclan was far from the Moonpool, and so it took Honeystar the whole day to reach it. Once there, it was dark and she hesitated for a moment. Would Starclan grant her wish? She shook off her fears and lapped up some of the water, falling asleep quickly. She soon opened her eyes and found herself in a world of mist. She stood, wondering what kind of dream this was. Then, she remembered her request. "Cats of Starclan," she said, "I know that I am a new leader and I need your help. Would you please be so kind as to send me a..." Here, she paused for a moment. Who did she want first? "I would like you to please send me a medicine cat," she said finally. The next time she blinked, she found herself lying on the ground next to the Moonpool, hoping that her wish had been granted.

Honeystar goes to the Moonpool and asks for a medicine cat

Leader:
          Honeystar | 20 moons | Molly | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
Status wrote:Reach for the stars because you won't
know unless you try! In other words,
I got a position I've been trying to get
for years. (This is related to the fly
intestines.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: summitclan

Postby serpentine. » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:14 pm

s u m m i t c l a n

❝aim high❞

welcome to summitclan. the cats who live here are dedicated and brutally loyal, and are those who fight for what they believe in. they are cats who know no limits- they only know to aim high. and when they achieve that, to aim even higher than before. the are quite the militaristic type of clan, and when they go into battle, it is well planned with careful, extreme precision and it's well-thought. they go into a battle in formation and would gladly fight to the death to protect their clan, their territory, and the cats living inside of it, whatever the coast. It's what they live for.
    despite being brutally loyal and extremely militaristic, these cats hold grudges for a long time, sometimes even to the day they die, and they are quite the formidable enemy. but they are also an alley worth having. because once you are part of their team, they will protect you at any cost.
    summitclan was named exactly what it means, named after the summit. because of this, they live deep into the heart of the mountains, and are built sturdy and muscular, with thick fur, mostly colours like black, white, browns, greys, and mixtures of those colours - things that help them camouflage into the environment around them. some are built like that, but others are light bones and lean, with slim tails and sleek fur - these are the best hunters in the clan because they are swift on their paws. their territory is vast- roughly the entire parama mountains, and they would fight for it to the death. these particular cats hunt for whatever is available to them- rabbits, hares, shrews, mice, eagles, and hawks.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleswegbunny » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:37 am

littleswegbunny wrote:
FernClan
Number of Cats:03
yay I'm done procrastinating on my reply

Fernstar looked at the newcomer; Snow, who was gazing at the camp. Stormfrost had told the leader that while he was collecting herbs, the she-cat had came up to him and asked what he was doing. "I told her I was collecting herbs for my clan. Then she asked about the clan; I told her about it, and now she's joined." Stormfrost had meowed. "Unfortunately, I collected no herbs." The medicine cat grumbled softly. Fernstar's belly rumbled; when was the last time he had eaten? The leader looked at the restless Snow, who was shifting her feet. He turned to stretch, and when he looked back, she was gone.

"Snow!" Fernstar yowled, tension in his voice. He plodded through the water, which lapped at his fur. "Snow!" He yowled again, looking for the white and gray she-cat. Suddenly, and blur of white and gray shot past his muzzle, and Fernstar stumbled. "Snow..?" He said. The she-cat abruptly turned and looked at Fernstar. "I'm hunting, can't you see?" She snorted. she was like a blur of dust... Snowdust! That'll be her name Fernstar thought. "How would you like your name to be Snowdust?" He asked her out loud. Snow(dust) looked at him. "I suppose that's alright.. Snowdust." She repeated her name, her eyes lighting up. "Thank you!" She meowed.

Stormfrost shivered as the wind descended on him, and he looked towards the territory, which was covered with water. it won't be long until a flood.. the medicine cat decided. when Fernstar returns, I better tell him! he thought, gazing at the bleak gray clouds in the sky. He flicked his tail anxiously and prayed for the best...

[Snowdust goes hunting (can you let her catch something? I know it's going to flood, but uh still.)]

Leader:
          Fernstar| 36 moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Snowdust | 26 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Stormfrost| 44| Male | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Herb | Usage
Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
[/quote]
Last edited by Littleswegbunny on Thursday, January 81, 8165 6:73 a.m, edited 927391837193726192728182 times in total.
Reason: cant I do stuff without reasons please

[hello! I am too lazy to code so here's a simple siggy for now heh. I enjoy roleplaying, however, I am too shy to go into those reeeeeeeally big role plays, so I join new ones. You can also find me on some forum games as well. I like warrior cats and animals! I hope I seem kind, and send me a PM if you want to be friends!

Image meet Derp my cat snek

Pet's name: Bella
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
this is beautiful Bella who survived 24 hr grayscale good job Bella Bby
littleswegbunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:57 am

Arya22 wrote:
Swallowclan
Number of Cats: 5

(I'm sorry, I give up on writing a good post on this after losing the integral thing twice.
Basically, Moonshadow and Leafstrike almost drown, but Moonshadow drags the unconscious Leafstrike back to camp. He hit his head and both are drenched and freezing cold. Ravenfeather is very worried for her mate and lies next to him to warm him up. They are all in the medicine den.)

Leader:
          Spiderstar | 54 moons | male | X

Deputy:
          Ravenfeather | 41 moons | female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fawnthroat | 57 moons | female | X

Warriors:
          Leafstrike | 42 moons | male | X
          Moonshadow | 36 moons | female | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Brookclan | purrfect
    Lotusclan | wolfie
    Quarzclan | Sunnymcsun
    Blueclan | miss universe
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage leaves | It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. | x1
    Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.| x1
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.| x1
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.| x1
    Poppy seeds | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.| x1
    Alder bark | cures toothache. | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Vole | x1 | 1 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Big fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Bird | x2 | 5 servings (2 used up)
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Leafstrike and Ravenfeather
    Name and Name
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:19 pm

//first post//

Snakeclan is located on the outskirts of a desert, in a jungle like territory. Occasionally they can go a long time without rain, and when prey is scarce they venture out of the trees and into the desert at night to search for nocturnal prey. They sometimes encounter stray cats but usually not another clan. They are prideful and slightly hostile, but are very loving toward clanmates and enjoy having fun.
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝓗𝔬𝔩𝔩𝑦𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫 ➸ 0

Postby ✬ CyberNerd ✬ » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:27 pm

First post bois!

Hollyclan is the clan known as ` the accepting clan. ` They got this name because they will always will allow other cats to join their clan, no matter whom they are. Which makes this clan full of different cats with different personalities. Some cats are peaceful and kind,some are sassy and rude,some are pranksters and jokers and the list keeps going on.

Hollyclan lives in a healthy, rich green forest. This forest they live in are full of birds,mouse,and rabbits. Those are their main prey. But sometimes they will come across and hare or two.

Last edited by ✬ CyberNerd ✬ on Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
✬ CyberNerd ✬

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me