Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby inky. » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:08 am

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 6 (3 kits)
Number of Servings: 1
Next Ruins Visit: 06/17
Mod Notes: Ok, I’m sorry about that! I just remembered I have cats from the old Clan that I can find, would they only be able to be found at the ruins or on regular patrols? As for the stones, I’ll make sure to have an announcement as to when I’m ready for that. Will you be rolling to see who it is? Or will I roll and you determine if they live or not?

Cats that can be found (together): Cougarleap, Weaselfur, Batfur, Quailthroat, Rabbitspark

Archive

sorry I have nothing to write. I might fill it in later.

[Slatestar, Dunewing, Sandstep, And Stormpaw patrol]
[Cindertail And Slatestar hunt]
[Stormpaw is apprenticed to Sandstep!]
[Sandstep teaches Stormpaw hunting]
[The Clan consumes half of a squirrel]

Leader:
          Slatestar | 33 m | M | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Sandstep | 29 m | F | X

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          Dunewing | 33 m | M | X
          Cindertail | 21 | M | X

Apprentices:
          Stormpaw | 8 m | M | X

Queens:
          Cedarsplash | 30 m | F | X

Kits:
          Adderkit | 2 m | F | X (left)
          Fogkit | 2 m | F | X (center)
          Squirrelkit | 2 m | F | X (right)

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | KwamiClan | Savannah-the-Caracal
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mose | x0 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x0 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Big Fish | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves (hunting, battle strategy, climbing, stealth, swimming)
    Sandstep | Stormpaw | 0 | Moves

Stone Pool:
    (On hold until more cats join)
    Cat Name | Number of Stones Left
    Dunewing | 3
    Cindertail | 3

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    ??? and ??? | Sandstep, ???
    ??? and Cedarsplash | Adderkit, Fogkit, Squirrelkit
Last edited by inky. on Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazz. » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:24 am

Number of Cats: 1

Morningstar gazed out over her secluded forest as she sat perched on a log. Birds chirped and swooped above her, but Morningstar paid no attention. She had been living alone for about a moon now and enjoyed having to only worry about herself. However, this cool New-Leaf evening, Morningstar was not satisfied. Morningstar started to score her claws over the log in frustration as she realized that for one of the first times in her life, or lives now that she had been granted nine lives, that she was lonely. After sharpening her claws to fine points, she leapt from her lookout to start the journey to the Moonpool. Morningstar hoped to complete the trek before nightfall, so she hurried on her journey to speak with the Ancestors once more. She figured if anyone could help her find a fellow clan member, it would be StarClan.

[Morningstar requests a new clan member at the Moonpool.]

Leader:
          Morningstar | 35 moons | female | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Thrushes | x0 | 3 servings
    Magpies | x0 | 3 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 1 serving
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 |  1 serving

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
links
┌─────┐
└─────┘

GOLDEN BOWL!━
THE SPIRIT FLOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━
ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briarclan [41]

Postby amethyst14 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:02 am

Number of Cats: 10(3 Servings)
Toms: 5 Mollies: 5
Hardmode: Off [0]
Lion’s Rise Rolls: Link
☯Archive☯
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────

It has been a moon since Tantoclaw introduced the cat they had found in the wet forest, his name was Sun but the tom agreed to join the clan and take a new name. It didn’t take Tantoclaw long though to come up with a suitable name for Sun and announced it in front of the clan, since then he has been called Dartpool. The same night that Dartpool received his name Shama was given Applebee as a mentor, he knew that the molly was still young herself but the older she cats needed to focus on hunting for the clan to slowly build their food stock.

The hunting patrol even reported the possibility of great hunting grounds, even though there was some dangers but that was always unavoidable. Tantoclaw decided that the clan would stay longer to further decide their plan, at least for now things seemed to have been moving normally.
───────────────────────────

One evening when the patrols had all come back to camp and started to settle down for the evening Shama went over to Coconutheart and pounced on him, “Hey Coconutheart! Want to play with me? I bet I can win this time!”

The tom rolled his eyes, “That is what you said last time.. And the time before that.. And the time before that..” He rolled on his side and it caused Shama to plop in front of him, he gave her a few licks to her pelt before looking at her pleading eyes. Coconutheart sighed, “Fine, what do you want to play this time?”

Shama perked up then and smiled, “We can play tag! I got really fast! Oh! Maybe we can race, I found this clearing just outside of camp and..” whoops, she said to much. She shut her mouth and didn’t say anything more, knowing that he was going to be mad at her for leaving camp, again.

“Shama! I told you not to leave camp without someone with you! You know what happened last time and I was, no you were lucky that I came when I did or you would have been hawk food!” Coconutheart replayed that moment in his thoughts, a smaller Shama was carelessly wondering in the open grasslands just a small ways out of camp. He was going to go over and scare her and the scold her for leaving camp, but just as he started making his way to her a hawk flew circles above her and he had noticed. It made him sprint to her and just as he drew closer so did the hawk. He had managed to beat the hawk to her as he slammed into it and caused it to fly away, but that was just luck.

“I know, I know! I just get so bored when I have to stay in camp and I want to explore our new home too! It’s not fair that everyone else gets to leave the camp and I can’t!” Shama wailed to him and shoved her face into his shoulder.

Coconutheart shook his head, “Applebee will take you out soon enough, for now you need to be good. And for your punishment Shama, I am not going to play with you today.” He meowed in a kit like attitude, as if she was his own sibling and she went against his own wishes. Surprisingly though it still worked with Shama because she started to whine and cry, “You’re going to matt my fur Shama.. The molly rubbed her face in his pelt even more, “That doesn’t help!” Just then the new cat walked by with a somewhat judging look, Coconutheart narrowed his eyes and made the motions of hissing so he did not notify Shama. It was clear warning to Dartpool though, stay away, he wanted to spend time with the molly alone and no cat would get in the way.

Dartpool continued on, unphased about Coconutheart’s actions. Shama eventually fell asleep with her face buried into Coconutheart’s fur, the tom watched her and slowly curled around her as if to protect her before falling asleep himself.
───────────────────────────

Dartpool had walked passed those two and Applebee noticed, her quiet chuckling seemed to have gotten his attention. When he moved closer to her Applebee smiled at him, “That wasn’t very friendly of him was it? He has been protecting her ever since we.. well ever since Shama lost her mother.” Applebee finished on a more quiet tone.

Dartpool sat down with her and asked, “What happened? Everyone here seems to hold some kind of sadness so I can’t help wonder what had happened.”

Applebee shook her head, “It is kind of a really long story.”

Dartpool shrugged, “It’s not like I am going anywhere. Tantoclaw offered me a place in the clan because I lived here before you guys showed up. I find this family structure interesting and I would like to call this place my home too. So I’m going to need to hear those stories eventually.”

Applebee nodded, “I guess you are right, we might call each other family but I don’t think any of us are really related. Let me think for a moment, to as far back as I remember and from what I have been told too.” Applebee took a moment to think, her eyes were closed and Dartpool thought that she might have fallen asleep. But then she broke the silence when she started to explain Briarclan’s story to him, starting from the very beginning when her own father was just a warrior and how he moved up. Starclan had made everything clear that night in the cave for every cat and pieces were put together during the story. When Applebee finished telling the tom everything she got quiet and closed her eyes. Dartpool didn’t say anything as he took everything in and couldn’t help but feel sad for his new family, the lose they had gone through and everything. He moved closer to the molly and let her rest against him while he stayed up and kept watch, many thoughts flowing through his mind.

Tantoclaw seemed to have come out of nowhere and startled Dartpool enough for him to jump. Dartpool looked at Applebee and she still rested against him. Tantoclaw looked curiously at the tom, “Now that you know this clan’s past do you still feel like you want to be apart of it?”

Dartpool didn’t hesitate when he nodded, “I want to protect everyone. I don’t know why though but it just feels right to stay here and protect the clan.” The tom looked at the sleeping molly and meowed in a whisper, “To protect her, to me it seems like she went through it the most. I mean it was her father that did all this in the first place..”

Tantoclaw shook his head, “Applebee’s father was never really there in the first place. She didn’t really get to know him and from what I saw she was a very carefree cat. Kind of bubble headed too if you ask me.” The leader chuckled quietly. “Get some sleep, I will keep watch for now.”

Dartpool didn’t listen, he was far from tired and his thoughts would keep him up all night. From what Tantoclaw had told him about Applebee was completely different than what he has witnessed. Applebee was not so carefree and open, she was a determined and closed off molly, who knows? Maybe one day she would return to her old nature? That would make him happy to see one day, not only hers but to see every cat carefree and back to their old personality.

[Border Patrol] Tanto, Russet, Dart, Bright and Coconut check the borders. (Any cats found in the next 2 posts will be offered a place in Briarclan for now)
          [Hunting Patrol] Vixen and Jackle hunt in the grasslands.
          [Training] Apple attempts to train Shama.
          [Camp Watch] No cat is in camp.
          [Herb Hunting] Owl looks for herbs.
          [Prey] 1 Quail (3 servings)

THE CLAN
      Konge:
      Tantoclaw | 43 Moons | Tom |

Prins:

Medicine Cat:
      Owlseed | 27 Moons | Molly |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Kringer:
      Russetmist | 40 Moons | Tom |
      Dartpool | 33 Moons | Tom |
      Coconutheart | 18 Moons | Tom |
      Brightshade | 17 Moons | Tom |

Jæger:
      Vixenspirit | 48 Moons | Molly |
      Jacklefang | 28 Moons | Molly |
      Applebee | 17 Moons | Molly |

Apprentices:
      Shama | 6 Moons | Molly |

Mothers:

Cubkits:

Captured:

FRESH-KILL PILE
      Water Vole | x0 | 1 servings
      Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
      Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
      Quail | x2 | 3 servings
      Pheasant | x0 | 3 servings
      Hawk | x0 | 3 servings
      Total | 2 | 6 servings

DECEASED
      Updating

MATES
      Updating

Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
      North | Chamrosh | Gustclan
      East | Katrione | Echoclan
      South | Pompompurian | Halcyonclan
      West | Savannah-the-Caracal | Kwamiclan

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
      0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
      0|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
      0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
      0|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
      0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
      0|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
      0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
      0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
      2|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
      0|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
      0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
      1|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
      0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
      1|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
      0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
      0|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
      0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
      0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
      0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
      0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
      0|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
      0|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
      0|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
      0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
      0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
      0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
      0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
      0|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
      0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
      0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
      0|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
      0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
      0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
      1|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
      and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

0|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
      0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
      0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
      0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
      0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
      0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
      0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
      1|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
      0|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
      1|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
      0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
      0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
      0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
      0|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
      1|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
      0|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
      0|Thyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
      0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
      0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
      0|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
      0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
      0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
      0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
      0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
      Applebee | Shama | 0 |
      Basics | 0 | Intermediate | 0 | Advanced | 0 | Expert | 0 |
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:37 am

StemClan

How it got it's name: It is like the stem of a tree, rising from the other clans ashes.

Territory: StemClan cats live in a hilly, open field area for the most part. A mountain range rises in the back edge of their territory. The front edge is a stream that runs through a forest. StemClan has a small forested part at the front of their territory. Their East border is marked by a long fence that stretches in either direction and their West Border is still the forest stream that runs into the forest from the mountains. StemClan DOES NOT border other clans, but they do live close enough to talk and go to gatherings. They know little about twolegs save a few ruins in their territory.n The largest one is called the Shade Building, as it is large and provides shade on hot days. Smaller ones are dotted around the Shaded Building, and the area is simply called "The Ruins." Prey is plentiful in The Ruins. Their Moonpool is actually called the Moontree, as it is a tree with a blown off top, the moon shines in. It lights up strange moss on the inside, which glows. If you touch your nose to this moss and lie down, you will find yourself in StarClan. There is also something called Lookout hill, which is near to the West border to report any foxes, badgers, rogues, and the such. Near the camp, there is a small oasis in the field. This is used to retrieve water and a sandy area under it is used as the Training Camp. This is where apprentices learn! Their camp is located with their backs to the mountains and is in a 'small' tumble of rocks.

Camp: If you go up to the StemClan camp, all you will see is a seemingly small pile of boulders. There is an entrance at the bottom of the pile just enough for a muscular cat to squeeze into. You will travel on a small downward slope to a small cavern. There is a skylight at the top if the boulder mound, where a boulder was moved to allow light into the camp. It doesn't look like much, a tangle of bushes (the warriors den) to one side and two caves, one with an overhang, to the right. (The overhang is called the Addressing Ledge and overlooks the leaders den, while next to the leader's den is the General's den). In the very back, a small tunnel leads off. If you follow this tunnel to the end, you will find a small, hollowed out den that is the healer's. On it's right is the nursery, a much larger cave with space for the kits to play, and to the healer den's left, the elders den, which is larger than the healer's den but smaller than the nursery. Closer to the entrance of the tunnel is the apprentices den on the left, and a bit farther back on the right, the ambassadors.

Reputation: StemClan is known for being very peaceful and intelligent, which makes some cats think they are cowardly. However, this is wrong. If StemClan is forced into a battle, they will fight as fierce as a Fox or a Badger!

Nature: StemClan is very similar to the original 5 clans but different in some ways. For example, there is a General instead of a deputy. In a battle, the General gives orders, and is otherwise a deputy. Medicine cats are called Healers, and can have kits and up to three healer apprentices, who sleep in the apprentice den. StemClan also has Ambassadors. Being an Ambassador is the most dangerous job, because you will be sent to negotiate with an enemy who will most likely injure you. It is a very respected position, and if you are an ambassador, the suffix - peace will be given to you. The position Lookout is for cats that have sharp vision and can run fast. They stay on Lookout Hill and report back to camp with what they saw, smelled, and heard on duty. Lookouts will gain the suffixes gaze, leg, wind, ear, speed, or heart depending on their abilities.StemClan trainers can also train two apprentices at a time, and specialize in certain training techniques.

Prey: Rabbits, mice, voles, small fish, ermine, and hares
Last edited by legolas the elf on Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bug.gie » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:48 am

ROBINCLAN
Number of Cats: 12

"réalta for starclan's sake you can't keep us in here." foraoise meowed as réalta was placing a dock leaf poultice onto his scratches. "well i can and i will. i will speak with cait for her to take over training with solas for the next few moons." she meowed signalling with her tail for him to stay there as she padded over to oíche to put a bit of the poultice on his injuries.

"no hunting for a few moons for both of you. you can go out and patrol but stay out of quarrels. come back to me at sunset so i can check on those wounds again." réalta ordered, due to her kind voice her order was more of a request than an order. foraoise looked over at oíche who was shaking his head in disappointment, he had planned to go on a hunt with oighir to show the new robinclan warrior a few things. oíche padded sadly away towards the warrior leaving foraoise by himself.

"heard it wasn't that hard to drive out that badger." farraige purred, rubbing her cheek against her mates flank. "you look disappointed." the molly muttered, lifting foraoise's head with her tail. "what's wrong?"

"i have to stay in camp and do nothing, i can only patrol but can't even fight intruders to defend the clan." he hissed under his breath. "i get it though, if i end up doing something that opens the wounds up i risk infection and then i fully won't be able to serve my clan." foraoise sighed, staring at his mate who had a look of understanding on her face.

"hey, you can at least take airgead's role of being my kits' fox." farraige chuckled hoping to lighten the mood. "he already seems tired and with deataigh's kits on the way when they arrive he will be as worn out as a not agile warrior trying to chase down a rabbit." she looked over at the elder who was sitting by the fresh kill, flicking his tail with farraige's kits following his tail and pouncing on it from time to time. "i should probably free him from the kits." she purred, padding off to the old tom.

-

"the injuries could be worse but i still don't want foraoise to do too much movement incase he makes his injuries worse. that's why i'm asking you to take over solas' training for a few moons." réalta meowed to cait by the medicine den, they were both watching foraoise and oíche as they complained to each other beside the warriors den.

"of course i'll take over solas' training. she is a wonderful apprentice and learns quite quickly from what i've observed." cait meowed, enthusiasm in her tone. "wonderful." réalta purred, dipping her head to cait before padding into her den.

a few moments of réalta being in her den sorting out the herbs, a cat padded into her den. "hello réalta." it was oíche, his tone seemed worried. réalta turned to him, dipping her head as a greeting.

"what brings you to my den?" she meowed before going back to the herbs. "i was just wondering if you have received any sign or anything from starclan?" he asked, sitting down by the entrance of her den. his question surprised her, it was usually cait asking if she had received anything and not a warrior.

"i'm afraid i can't tell you oíche." réalta muttered shaking her head. "i can't disclose that type of information to warriors if it doesn't involve them." she added, looking over her shoulder at him. he looked disappointed and still quite worried.

"oh thank you réalta." he muttered, staring at the ground as he turned and padded out of her den. she watched him leave, wondering why he asked about signs from starclan. she shrugged it off and continued sorting through the medicine store.

-

réalta curled up in her nest, purring as the warmth of her nest consumed her. she opened her eyes to standing at the top of the mountain where usually robinclan cats hunted. it was different than usual, there was a reek of blood in the clearing and the sky was red. she looked around, multiple bodies of cats lay on the ground in a pool of their own blood. the only cat she recognized was cait, who lay there with a look of fear on her face, she stared at her dead leader. réalta stared into the leader's dull eyes as a tom appeared. a tabby tom sat by cait's body, a look of pride on his face. he was red and glittery and was heavily scarred. the tom looked up at her, smirking as he placed a front paw on cait's head. "beware." he laughed before disappearing. réalta ran up to cait, nudging her to get her to get up. slowly everything around her disappeared and she opened her eyes to be back in her nest. she quickly checked on the other cats in the camp before going back to her nest.

[ oighir hunts ]
[ solas and dramhaíl patrol ]
[ foraoise and oíche patrol ]
[ solas trains with cait instead of foraoise due to his injuries ]
[ réalta goes herb hunting ]
[ cait requests an apprentice ]
[ robinclan consume a sparrow ]

[ need to find; stoirm (previously named will) ]

Leader:
        cait | 42m | molly | x

Deputy:
        foraoise | 56m | tom | x

Medicine Cat:
        réalta | 33m | molly | x

Warriors:
        oíche | 22m | tom | x
        dramhaíl | 25m | molly | x
        oighir | 38m | tom | x

Apprentices:
        solas | 10m | molly | x

Queens:
        farraige | 50m | molly | x
        deataigh | 34 | molly | x | kitting 1 moon

Kits:
        sneachta | 3m | molly | left
        bán | 3m | tom | right

Elders:
        airgead | 103m | tom | x
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    catmint | x1
    comfrey | x1
    dock leaf | x2
    honey | x1
    horsetail | x1
    chamomile | x1
    rush | x1
    lavender | x1
    sweet-sedge | x1
    poppyseed | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mice | x2 | 1 serving
    vole | x0 | 1 serving
    shrew | x1 | 1 serving
    squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    stoat | x0 | 2 servings
    sparrow | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    foraoise | solas | 3 | hunting, climbing, swimming

Deceased Cats:

Family:
farraige and unknown | sneachta and bán
Name and Name | Kits
bug.gie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[05] pompompurin's mod replies

Postby ghostmaker » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:47 am

weather report - newleaf

clans: shrubclan | flightclan | geyserclan | chaparralclan | rabbitclan | the whispering isle

previous replies: 01 | 02 | 03 | 04

ImageImageImageImage©

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
spring has arrived in the clans, and life is prospering. the first whisper of this thriving season came from the small flower
buds bursting from every treetop. prey poked their heads out from their burrows, feeling a gentle breeze for the first time
in moons. prey will be higher due to this. as the cold temperature slowly rises, kittings will go much smoother, and the chances
of death by childbirth or being stillborn have drastically went down. along with the departure of freezing winds and chilling
snow, kittencough, whitecough, or greencough are highly uncommon in newleaf. however, with the heat rising, the remnants
of snow are beginning to melt, causing floods everywhere. storms will contribute to these, and due to this, more cats will
want to join your clan to avoid the bad weather.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ImageImageImageImage©

border patrols:
      ❧ after ignoring the badger and continuing to patrol, a horrid
      stench fills the air and the badger lumbers towards scorpionstar.
      she manages to flee before it could kill her, arriving at camp
      with only minor injuries. the badger could still be out there, so
      be careful...
      hunting:
      ❧ scorpionstar catches x1 small fish.
      herb hunting:
      ❧ sandstep finds x1 stinging nettle and x1 cobwebs.
      moonpool:
      ❧ starclan has sent chaparralclan a strong deputy.

border patrols:
      ❧ stormyheart finds an exhausted queen and her two kits.
      hunting:
      ❧ halfstar and maplefur catch x1 rabbit.
      border patrol:
      ❧ duskclaw, stormclaw, minnowtail, goose, clawflight, and
      mothfur pick up the scent of a fox on territory. do they
      pursue it, or ignore it?
      herb hunting:
      ❧ flameleaf and stormpaw/silvercloud? (you don't have a
      silvercloud, i assume you meant stormpaw?) find x1 daisy
      leaf, x1 tormentil, and x1 deadly nightshade.
      training:
      ❧ creampaw learns swimming!
      ❧ mudpaw learns swimming!

ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:02 am

Newleaf
Leafbare has come to a close and snow has begun to melt. Rain is more common which may lead to floods in water-based or low-lying territories. Prey is still scare although kittings will run smoother and the chances of queens or kits dying during birth will begin to drop. Loners, too, are beginning to explore clan territories which makes the odds of finding new cats higher than it otherwise would be.

Announcements
Welcome to V4 of Create-A-Clan! I have updated my rolling system so please be don't too surprised or disappointed if you notice any changes. Also, I will make sure to PM or DM you if I roll for any deaths, whether on patrol or during birth, to ensure that I don't disrupt your plotting.

In addition, I apologize for not being able to reply the last time. I will have to leave again in a couple of weeks, but I will reply more often than usual (twice a week rather than once a week) regardless of how many posts there are to make up for this.

Clans
Skullclan | Finchclan | Wildclan | Graveclan | Halyconclan | Rosemaryclan | Alpineclan | Ferretclan | Amberclan | Dustclan | Blossomclan | Sunclan | Skyclan | Coveclan | Moonclan | Gorseclan | Tideclan | Crescentclan | Duneclan

scarlet_wolf wrote:ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxImage
[ ivytongue, sorrelpaw, arguspelt ( proof ), harriercloud ( proof ), pineflower, littlefang ( proof ), hawkeyes ( proof ), gorseclaw, hickorypatch, and owlkit ( proof ) are found on various patrols over the moon! ]
[ spidernose applies x2 cobwebs, x1 poppy seeds, and x1 marigold to fallowstep ]
[ flintmask teaches sorrelpaw the stealth skill ]
[ wiltedstar, flintmask, plumshade, ivytongue, and arguspelt go hunting ]
[ heavypad, harriercloud, hawkeyes, and gorseclaw go hunting ]
[ chamomilewhisker and pineflower search for chamomilewhisker's pregnant mate, barleystep ]
[ littlefang and sorrelpaw go on a border patrol ]
[ plumshade and heavypad try for kits ]
[ spidernose requests an apprentice from the angelstone ]
[ graveclan consumes x4 servings ]

[ Fallowstep will require one more moon of rest. ]
[ Sorrelpaw learns the stealth skill. ]
[ Wiltedstar's patrol catches x1 mouse, x1 bird, x2 small fish, x1 snake, and x1 rabbit. ]
[ Heavypad's patrol catches x1 vole, x1 rabbit, and x1 snake. ]
[ Chamomilewhisker and Pineflower find Barleystep and the patrol ends in a tearful reunion. She will give birth in one moon. ]
[ Littlefang and Sorrelpaw find nothing of interest. ]
[ Plumshade is pregnant and will give birth in two moons. ]
[ The ancestors grant Spidernose his request of an apprentice. ]

.galaxy. wrote:
Duneclan
[Brushstar, Tanglethroat, and Tumbletuft hunt]
[Tanglethroat and Tumbletuft patrol]
[Brushstar visits Moonpool and asks for a medicine cat]
[Duneclan consumes 2 servings; one chipmunk]

[Jess is in hell and can't write rn it's 12:30am I'm sorry]

[ Brushstar's patrol catches x1 stoat, x1 rabbit, and x1 hare. ]
[ Tanglethroat and Tumbletuft find a warrior, his mate, and their kit. ]
[ Starclan grants Brushstar's request of a medicine cat. ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:10 am

Season: New Leaf
    Weather: The snow seems to have all melted and the last bit of ice is all that is left. Plants have budded already and prey is plentiful during this time as well. Predators seemed to have relaxed a little as well and now is a good time to keep your cats busy with patrols. However there are still hazards like flooding and mud that can be easily slipped into, causing injury or even death in serious cases.

Announcement: N/A

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Makoto Naegi wrote:Image
[Acornclan consumes a rabbit, bird and shrew (6 servings)]
[Foxpaw and Bloompaw get into a fight! As punishment, Birdstar delays their warriors assessment (you can roll for injuries too if you like)]
[Rabbitnose hunts for herbs]
[Greypatch, Blossomberry and Dustbreeze train Blackpaw, Stormpaw and Hailpaw together]
[Bumblestream trains Smallpaw]
[Appleblaze trains Hollypaw]
[Birdstar, Bramblestep, Tigertuft and Mothdapple hunt]
[Cloverstep, Emberstorm, Flakeheart and Rainpuddle patrol]
[The rest of the clan stays at camp and are shocked from the fight to do anything else]

Foxpaw and Bloompaw seemed to have been evenly matched as they both came out with minor scratches that wouldn't cause any worry.
    Rabbitnose found goatweed and goldenrod.
    Blackpaw, Stormpaw and Hailpaw learned the hunting skill.
    Smallpaw learns the fighting skill.
    Hollypaw learns the navigating skill.
    Birdstar, Bramblestep, Tigertuft and Mothdapple caught 2 shrews and 2 birds.
    Cloverstep, Emberstorm, Flakeheart and Rainpuddle found two young apprentices that seem to be close friends while on patrol.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:38 am

CosmoClan
Cats: 64
Next SunJaw visit: 16th June

"And what happened then? You can tell me Greypatch, please!" Brindlekit demanded. All the kits were currently listening to all the elders tell their various stories. Currently Greypatch was telling a story, with every cat but Saffronkit listening, who was having fun disturbing Eaglefrost in the corner."Stop it Saffronkit, or you'll never get to hear my story!" the white and brown tom snapped, his fur on end and his face contorted into a snarl. "S-sorry Eaglefrost sir!" the golden she-kit meowed guiltily. "If you have stopped with the interruptions," Greypatch meowed quietly and authoritively. "Let's continue."

"It was incredibly dark, and I was walking through the forest when-" suddenly Greypatch was interrupted. "Why?" asked Jaykit. "Be quiet Jaykit or we won't hear the story!" hissed Daisykit. "-when I was ambushed! A creature the size of a dog, if not bigger, snapped and snarled like..." the oldest elder paused, until Burnetkit suggested, "Eaglefrost?" the tom in question looked away, a frown on his face that was giving way to a smile. "It was... A wolf!" Greypatch announced.

"Did you want me Greypatch? I'm sorry, but I'm not an apprentice to clean your den," said Wolfclaw, who was walking past at that moment. Tumblekit exchanged a glance with Tumblekit, and both started laughing. Wimbrelpelt whispered to Eaglefrost, "I swear these things always happen. Remember when Badgerstrike walked past at the same time?"

"The wolf snarled at me, and leapt towards me. I aimed a scratch at it's eyes, and..." the grey and white she-cat paused dramatically. "You blinded it? I think that's a good idea, coming from the battle expert." Runningkit boomed. Russetheart snorted, and once again Runningkit and Tumblekit exchanged a glance. Runningkit had listened to these stories so many times he predicted them and strategised with them thanks to also listening to Swiftsky's battle tactics. Greypatch sighed, "Yes Jaykit, the wolf was blinded. I gave it some wounds to think about, and it limped away, blood-" Greypatch paused, thinking of the right word, when Leopardeyes appeared. "I think that's enough for the kits now. Come on." Spottedkit, the kit who always wanted to please her mother, left at once, while the other kits complained. Umberkit and Brindlekit have eachother a look, before Umberkit stuttered, "D-don't forget the mossball!" they charged out of the den. Burnetkit, Daisykit and Saffronkit charged out too, leaving the elders alone.

"Burnetkit was right about you Eaglefrost!" laughed Wimbrelpelt. "Drop the subject Wimbrelpelt." hissed Eaglefrost. "It was rather funny though," Russetheart agreed. "Eaglefrost, you're like Lionscorch. But did you know that... He was listening to the same story as the kits just were?" Wimbrelpelt lowered his voice until it was very quiet. Greypatch smirked but said nothing. As all four elders quietened down to hear if he was there, they heard the russle of twigs right outside. "Oh Lionscorch, would you like to hear the end of Greypatch's story? Unless it's too scary for you. I could tell you a story about kittypets, I'm sure you want to hear more about your origin place?" a snarl sounded outside the den. "I am not like Eaglefrost, and I am also not a kittypet!" Two threatening amber eyes emerged through the den as the fierce tabby entered. "but I would like to hear your story Greypatch, and Russetheart, if you tell anyone, I will put ants in your nest! So what happened to the wolf?"

[Swiftsky, Oliveshadow, Wolfclaw, Thornstride, and Poppycloud go hunting]
[Joaquin, Aconite, Herontalon, Fernshade and Raccoontooth hunt]
[Aspenleaf, Juniperberry, Briarsweep, Heatherclaw, and Blazeheart patrol]
[Hurricanegaze, Fawnshine, Dustfeather, Willowthroat and Riverfrost patrol]
[Birdlight and Featherrise search for herbs to be used when kitting]

[Ebonypool is kitting! 1x Chervil was used. Solarspark assists her]
[Owlwing is kitting! 1x Chervil was used. Emberblaze assists her]

[Solarspark and Featherrise train: Stealth]
[Badgerstrike and Verglasrise train: Swimming]
[Poppycloud and Gorserise train: Swimming]
[Owlwing and Rushrise train: Stealth]
[Willowthroat and Grassrise train: Stealth]
[Acorntuft and Leafrise train: Fishing]
[Bearfoot and Mossrise train: Fishing]

[Leopardeyes takes care not to eat any rabbit]
[The clan consumes ten servings]

Leader:
          Lyrastar | 58 Moons | She-cat |
          Lives: ★★★★★(5/8)

Solar Guardian:
          Solarspark | 39 Moons | She-cat |

Lunar Guardian:
          Emberblaze | 59 Moons |Tom |

Warriors:
          Swiftsky | 64 moons | Tom |
          Thunderbird | 36 Moons | Tom |
          Oliveshadow | 34 Moons | She-cat |
          Juniperberry | 47 Moons | Tom |
          Fernshade | 49 Moons | Tom |
          Briarsweep | 68 Moons | She-Cat |
          Blazeheart | 52 Moons | Tom |
          Whitefoot | 60 Moons | She-cat |
          Blacknose | 58 Moons | Tom |
          Hurricanegaze | 46 Moons | She-cat |
          Arrowfang | 48 Moons | Tom |
          Amberowl | 31 Moons | She-cat |
          Sycamoreheart | 63 Moons | She-cat |
          Lionscorch | 65 Moons | Tom |
          Joaquin | 44 Moons | Tom |
          Badgerstrike | 30 Moons | Tom |
          Aconite "Cora" | 34 Moons | She-cat |
          Willowthroat | 25 Moons | She-cat |
          Poppycloud | 57 Moons | She-cat |
          Cloverfield | 23 Moons | She-cat |
          Bearfoot | 32 Moons | Tom |
          Wisteriawhisper | 50 Moons | She-cat|
          Wolfclaw | 32 Moons | She-cat |
          Acorntuft | 35 Moons | Tom |
          Aspenleaf | 41 Moons | She-cat |
          Flamewing | 17 Moons | She-cat |
          Speckledleaf | 17 Moons | She-cat |
          Thornstride | 16 Moons | Tom |
          Riverfrost | 25 Moons | Tom |
          Dustfeather | 18 Moons | Tom |
          Heatherclaw | 15 Moons | She-cat |
          Stonestep | 15 Moons | Tom |
          Birdlight | 15 Moons | Tom |
          Fawnshine | 18 Moons | She-cat |
          Herontalon | 14 Moons | Tom |
          Raccoontooth | 14 Moons | She-cat |
          Goldenwhisker | 14 Moons | Tom |
          Magpietail | 13 Moons | Tom |

Apprentices:
          Featherrise | 14 Moons | She-cat |
          -Blind
          Verglasrise | 10 Moons | Tom |
          Gorserise | 10 Moons | She-cat |
          Rushrise | 10 Moons | Tom |
          Grassrise | 10 Moons | Tom |
          Leafrise | 10 Moons | She-cat |
          Mossrise | 10 Moons | Tom |

Queens:
          Leopardeyes | 44 Moons | She-cat |
          Ebonypool| 60 Moons | She-cat |
          Owlwing | 34 Moons | She-cat |
          Lilypad | 26 Moons | She-cat |
          Kitetalon | 33 Moons | She-cat |

Kits:
          Saffronkit | 5 Moons | She-cat |
          Spottedkit | 2 Moons | She-cat |
          Tumblekit | 2 Moons | Tom |
          -Allergy to Rabbit
          Runningkit | 2 Moons | Tom |
          Jaykit | 2 Moons | Tom |
          Daisykit | 5 Moons | She-cat |
          Burnetkit | 5 Moons |Tom |
          Brindlekit | 3 Moons | She-cat |
          Umberkit | 2 Moons | Tom |

Elders:
          Russetheart | 98 Moons | She-cat |
          Eaglefrost | 111 Moons | Tom |
          Greypatch | 125 Moons | She-cat |
          Whimbrelpelt | 80 Moons | Tom |
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North |Tribe of Shimmering Dawn| ~Glaceon~
    East | WaveClan | lame loser lexi.
    Southwest | MistClan | scarlet_wolf

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | x2 | To soak up and stop/slow
    bleeding. It may also be used to bind
    broken bones.
    Catmint | x2 | Best remedy for greencough,
    which kits and elders might catch in
    leaf-bare. Can be used for whitecough.
    Borage Leaves | x1 | It produces more/better
    milk. Also brings down fevers.
    Chamomile | x1 | Strengthens the heart
    and soothes the mind.
    Chervil | x2 | For infected wounds and
    bellyache. Can also be used when kitting.
    Honey | x1 | Usage
    Poppyseed | x1 | Usage
    Lamb's Ear | x1 | Usage
    Sweet Cedge | x2 | Usage
    Celandine | x1 | Usage
    Parsley | x1 | Usage
    Wintergreen | x0 | Usage
    Deathberries | x1 | Usage
    Raspberry Leaves | x0 | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Wren | x2 | 1 serving
    Robin | x5 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x5 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x11 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x6 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Solarspark | Featherrise | 6 Training Sessions | Healing,
    Herb Recognition, Curing Wounds, Interpreting Prophecies,
    Attending Births, Battle, Hunting
    Badgerstrike | Verglasrise | 3 Training Sessions | Hunting,
    Climbing, Battle (advanced)
    Poppycloud | Gorserise | 3 Training Sessions | Hunting,
    Climbing,Battle (advanced)
    Owlwing | Rushrise | 3 Training Sessions | Battle, Hunting,
    Climbing (advanced)
    Willowthroat | Grassrise | 2 Training Sessions | Battle,
    Climbing (advanced)
    Acorntuft | Leafrise |3 Training Sessions | Climbing, Battle,
    Hunting (advanced)
    Bearfoot | Mossrise | 3 Training Sessions | Climbing,
    Hunting (advanced)

Deceased Cats:
    Cedarsun | 0 Moons | Tom | Fading Kitten Syndrome
    Tawnykit | 2 Moons | She-cat | Fading Kitten Syndrome
    Blossomfur | 48 Moons | She-cat | Badger Attack

Family:
    ??? and ??? |Lyrawing and Sun (Shimmering Dawn tribe)
    ??? and ??? | Swiftsky, Cloudyspots(PineClan),
    Dreamingwing (?Clan), Misty
    Swiftsky and Redhawk (FloodClan) |Skygaze(MistClan),
    Carpkit
    Emberblaze and Blossomfur | Flamewing, Speckledleaf
    Wisteriawhisper and Blizzardrush(QuickClan) |Featherrise,
    Heronrise, Raccoonrise, Goldenrise
    Arrow Fang and Hurricane Glider | Heatherclaw, Stonestep,
    Birdlight
    ? and Poppycloud | Willowthroat, Briarpaw (RidgeClan),
    Burrpaw (Snowclan),Windpaw (Pebbleclan),
    Bramblepaw (Snowclan), Eaglepaw(Honestclan)
    Aspenleaf and ??? | Verglasrise, Gorserise, Rushrise,
    Grassrise, Tawnykit, Cedarsun.
    Leafrise + Mossrise (adopted)
    ?? and ??| Dustfeather, Fawnshine
    Swiftsky and Ebonypool | due now.
    Blazeheart and Leopardeyes | Spottedkit, Tumblekit,
    Runningkit, Jaykit.
    Acorntuft and Owlwing | due now.
    Brindlekit (adopted)
    Badgerstrike and Amberowl | n/a
    Lilypad and ??? | Saffronkit, Daisykit, Sunkit
    Thunderbird + Bearfoot and Kitetalon | due in 2 moons
Last edited by cloudy days on Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:00 am

StemClan
Number of Cats: 01

Snowstar gazed lovingly at his new camp. It seemed large and empty. That's because it is. Snowstar thought. I have no cats in my clan.He sighed unhappily. If his clan were to thrive, it would have to have cats in it. He suddenly had an excellent idea. He would go to the Moon Tree and ask StarClan for a new member! He purred at this idea, and started the treck to the powerful tree. When he got there, he simply said "I request a new clan member, please."

(also I forgot to mention apprentices have the suffix - path instead of paw)

[ POST LOG: ]
[Snowstar requests a new clan member]

Leader:
          Snowstar | 27 moons | Tom | X

General:

Healers:

Ambassadors:

Lookouts:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    No borders, but live close to other clans

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbits | x0 | 0 servings
    Mice | 0 servings
    Voles | x0 | 0 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Ermine | x0 | 0 servings
    Hares | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by legolas the elf on Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me