Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby catbookdo » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:45 pm

FlowClan
Number of Cats: 3
Next Moonpool Visit: March 26th

Gotta rush this quick I can't get on CS for the next few days

(The Clan eats the squirrel that was caught)
(Pebblestar and Rookpelt go on a hunting patrol)
(Wrenfoot patrols the border)
(Sparrowstep looks for herbs)

Leader:
          Pebblestar | 52 moons | Tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Wrenfoot | 40 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat:
          Sparrowstep | 29 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
          Rookpelt | 32 moons | Tom | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint | Helps get rid of greencough
    Cobwebs | Helps stop bleeding
    Poppy Seeds | Helps a cat sleep, soothes shock, and eases pain
    Tansy | Cures coughing, and helps prevent cats from getting greencough
    Horsetail | Treats infections

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Minnow | x0 |1 serving
    Trout | x0 | 2 servings
    Carp | x0 | 3 servings
    Water Vole | x0 | 1 serving

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
catbookdo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minigunner » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:23 pm

(Can I join again D:)
More active on Flight Rising atm
Minigunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleswegbunny » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:56 pm

littleswegbunny wrote:
littleswegbunny wrote:
littleswegbunny wrote:
FernClan
Number of Cats: 02

Stormfrost looked around at his new home. He was now a part of FernClan.. he sighed. FernClan only had two cats! "Fernstar," he meowed, "I'm going to go on a patrol; going to look for herbs if one of us gets sick or injured."

"Alright." Fernstar looked at his new medicine cat, watching him pad out of camp to go look for herbs. Fernstar sighed, looking at the camp. I wish we had more cats.. he thought. I can't leave camp right now; then it would be virtually defenseless! So, Fernstar padded around, waiting for his medicine cat to return.

[Stormfrost goes on a patrol]

Leader:
          Fernstar| 35 moons| Male| X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Stormfrost| 43 moons | Male | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
Herb | Usage
Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits

a mod hasn't replied yet..[/quote]

still hasn't replied, my last post was on page 75
Last edited by Littleswegbunny on Thursday, January 81, 8165 6:73 a.m, edited 927391837193726192728182 times in total.
Reason: cant I do stuff without reasons please

[hello! I am too lazy to code so here's a simple siggy for now heh. I enjoy roleplaying, however, I am too shy to go into those reeeeeeeally big role plays, so I join new ones. You can also find me on some forum games as well. I like warrior cats and animals! I hope I seem kind, and send me a PM if you want to be friends!

Image meet Derp my cat snek

Pet's name: Bella
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
this is beautiful Bella who survived 24 hr grayscale good job Bella Bby
littleswegbunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:23 am

@Littleswegbunny

Purrfect is replying to your Clan, she hasn't done her replies yet.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

forgetful. wrote:
tigerpaw sat silently beside his mentor as he watched his siblings become warriors while he remained an apprentice. his fear of water made him not want to return to the stream but, if he did not return, he would never become a warrior. dropping his gaze to his paws, he tried to fight back the angry tears that formed. blossomstep frowned as she watched her apprentice. it was clear that he was upset that he was not becoming a warrior while his siblings did. she felt that she had failed him. from this day on, she would do her best to help her apprentice not become so afraid of water. once the ceremony was over, she joined the rest of the warriors on a hunting patrol.

upon finding the sickly kit, oatcatcher grabbed her carefully by her scruff and rushed back to obsidianclan with hopes that palenose could heal her. he felt exhausted by the time he arrived, but he pushed on to the medicine den. carefully, he set the kit in front of palenose. "i found.. her.. while i was.. patrolling. can you.. help her?" he questioned, panting quietly as he gazed worriedly down at the weak kit. he did not worry about being unable to find her a queen so she could nurse since crowfall was expecting another litter of kits. he hoped that the queen would not mind caring for one extra kit. palenose gave a nod of his head and turned away to find some feverfew for the kit. as soon as he gave the kitten the feverfew, hawkeye burst in to announce that crowfall was kitting. i really need an apprentice. the medicine cat thought with a sigh before rushing out to help crowfall. he had given instructions to oatcatcher to watch over the kit and keep her warm while he helped crowfall.

nodding in understanding, oatcatcher curled up around the small kit and watched her as she slept peacefully. lifting his head, he noticed hopstripe enter the den. he tilted his ears back, clearly embarrassed that he was found. "i saw you running back into camp, and i was wondering if you were- oh! is that a kit?" the she-cat's eyes lit up, and she wandered a bit closer to oatcatcher and the small kit. "oh, she's adorable! have you named her?" she inquired, sitting down on her haunches and focusing her attention on the tom. "i was thinking.. hillkit." he responded, hoping that the name for the kit fit her. "that's a wonderful name!" oatcatcher smiled softly and sighed in relief.

"this is crowfall's second pregnancy. she should be fine, hawkeye." bristleclaw reassured, gazing over at the nervous tom who was walking beside him and the other felines on the hunt. "i know, i know.. i'll make sure to find something perfect to bring back for crowfall. she's going to need plenty of food." he spoke before stepping ahead and searching for some prey. blossomstep smiled, watching hawkeye rush forward to search for prey for his mate. she immediately thought of bleakpelt, and she shook her head in embarrassment. as she grew, she found herself liking bleakpelt more and more. "thinking of someone?" freckleheart's voice interrupted her thoughts. "maybe.." she responded shyly, giving a flick of her tail. she knew that, if she and bleakpelt became mates, their relationship would be complicated - very complicated.

while on the patrol, flintburr casted glances over to silvermoon who was keeping an eye out for any predator or another cat. finally, he cleared his throat to speak to her. "silvermoon, can i talk to you for a moment?" he spoke, watching as the she-cat turned her head and gave him a curious look before nodding in agreement. "we'll be back." he told hopstripe and leapardtalon who shared a knowing look and chuckled to themselves. wandering away from the other two, he turned to silvermoon. "silvermoon, i want to spend the rest of my life protecting you. ever since i arrived here, i've seen how troubled you have been, and i want to be there for you.. always. will you be my mate?" he inquired, taking in a deep breath and holding it as he waited for the she-cat's reaction. silvermoon's eyes widened in surprise before pausing for a moment. "of course." she spoke, carefully stepping forward to nuzzle him. relieved, flintburr smiled and nuzzled her.
[/list]

[center][ patrol: flintburr, silvermoon, hopstripe, leopardtalon // herb hunting: ---
hunting: bristleclaw, blossomstep, freckleheart, hawkeye
training: --- // kitting: crowfall // mates: flintburr, silvermoon
apprentice ceremony: buzzardkit ➙ buzzardpaw, ravenkit ➙ravenpaw
warrior ceremony: duskpaw ➙ duskfall, bramblepaw ➙ bramblestrike, smokepaw ➙ smokestorm, newtpaw ➙ newtcall
palenose gives feverfew to hillkit - also helps crowfall with birthing.
the clan consumes 3 servings of duck and 2 serving of rabbit
]

While on patrol, Flintburr, Silvermoon, Hopstrike and Leopardtalon found a medicine cat apprentice
While hunting, Bristleclaw, Blossomstep, Freckleheart and Hawkeye caught a duck, carp and rabbit
Crowfall gave birth to three kits. One of the kits will be partly blind in one of their eyes.
Silvermoon is expecting kits! They are due in two moons
Buzzardkit and Ravenkit are now apprentices; Buzzardpaw and Ravenpaw!
Duskpaw, Bramblepaw, Smokepaw and Newtpaw are now warriors; Duskfall, Bramblestrike, Smokestorm and Newtcall!

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

purrfect. wrote:
briarleap woke up as sunshine crept into her den. the deputy walked out of the tree's roots and stretched. with a quick glance around camp, the she-cat her leader wasn't up yet, but someone else was. a cat the size of an apprentice with long black fur was patiently waiting in the middle of camp. being the curios cat that she was, briarleap decided to talk to the cat herself. "hello, who are you and what are you doing here?" the black cat's pale gaze turned to the deputy. "hello. i heard a clan was living here and decided to investigate. perhaps i came too early for your leader?" the cat meowed, looking up at the sleeping foxstar. "foxstar! we have a visitor!" called briarleap, making her leader jump and nearly fall off his branch. "never do that again!" the ginger tom scowled, earning a mocking grin from his deputy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"they called you 'tiny'?" foxstar asked, a slight frown on his face. the black cat simply shrugged. "the rogue group i was part of were always bullying me. they stopped on the day i showed them how sharp were my claws." the tom didn't know what to say back, so silence settled down between the three cats. foxstar spoke up once they reached the northern border. "go to the brook to fish, i'll see if there's any other cats around. a medicine cat would be a good addition to mapleclan." briarleap simply nodded and headed towards the brook, but the new warrior took a moment to follow the she-cat.

"better save up on your lives, foxstar, for they'll soon fly away..."

[ tradition : littlestep ]
[ hunting : briarleap, littlestep ]
[ looking for a medicine cat : foxstar ]

While hunting, Briarleap and Littlestep caught 3 salmons and a stoat
Starclan has sent you a medicine cat

@Crazy

Are you starting this new Clan now? Because if you are, then you won't be able to play Roseclan anymore.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SilentClan

Postby rainbowcatfish8888 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:54 am

Number of Cats: 10

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Are you sure there are no more?" Finchkit complained, glancing down at her swollen paw. "I told you, we're all out," Lynxpaw replied, trying to sound as compassionate as possible. Finchkit pouted, but decided not to press the medicine cat apprentice further. Her eyes brightened as Cloudkit bounded in, his fluffy pelt sticking up in all directions. "Lynxpaw, can Finchkit finally come out to play? It's so boring without her!" the kit whined. "I can play now, right Lynxpaw? My paw feels fine!" Finchkit bounced to her paws, not anticipating pain to strike through her injured paw. "OW!" she shrieked, flopping back onto her nest. "Ugh. Why can't my stupid paw just heal already!" Finchkit grumbled, glaring at her tiny paw as if that would cause it to heal quicker. "There's no herbs you can give me to fix it?" she asked. "It doesn't work like that," Buzzardflight said, padding into the medicine den. "Herbs will help, but your paw has to heal on it's own," he explained. Letting out an annoyed snort, Finchkit settled back into her nest. "How's my girl?" The cats looked up to see Whitewhisker pad in. Finchkit felt a rush of admiration for her father. He's so strong and brave, I wanna be just like him some day! "Daddy, Finchkit still can't walk!" Cloudkit exclaimed, looking up at his father in dismay. Whitewhisker licked his son's head, smoothing a tuft of snow-white fur that had been sticking up. "How about a badger ride?" he suggested. Finchkit noticeably perked up. "Can I Buzzardflight? Can I?" she begged. "Don't fall," the medicine cat responded, turning around to sort through his herbs. "Yay!" Finchkit scrabbled onto Whitewhisker's back, lying down as to not put pressure on her paw. "Me next!" Cloudkit shouted, following his father and sister out into the camp. "I can give you a badger ride, Cloudkit!" Appleclaw offered, quickly glancing back at Brightsky who was laying in a patch of warm sunlight. "Okay!" Cloudkit climbed on the warrior's back, digging his little claws into his fur. "Here we go!" Appleclaw took off, quickly walking around the camp. "Wheeee! Faster Appleclaw!" Cloudkit squealed with delight. Ivystar watched them from a distance, her heart swelling with love for her mate and kits. I should probably go to the moonpool today, it's been a while, she thought. Besides, I could definitely use another warrior around here. "Glad to see you're feeling better!" she called to Finchkit, whose face was filled with unfaltering joy as she clung to Whitewhisker's back. The deputy trotted over to her, allowing Finchkit to talk to Ivystar. "I'm feeling much better! My paw doesn't hurt anymore, only when I try to stand up," she little kit wrinkled her nose, remembering her recent attempt to walk. "That's wonderful! I'm so glad to hear it," Ivystar meowed, licking her kit affectionately. "I'm going to go to the moonpool today," she told Whitewhisker. Her mate looked bewildered by the news. "The moonpool? Who's going to watch the kits?" he asked. Brightsky came over to join them. "I couldn't help but overhear your conversation, and I'd be happy to watch the kits if you would like," she offered. "It will be good practice for my own someday," she added, with a glance at Sunshadow who was watching them from a distance. "That's very kind of you Brightsky, thank you," Whitewhisker replied, nodding his head in gratitude. "Hang on, Finchkit!" the deputy raced off, his daughter clinging tightly to his white pelt. Ivystar turned to Brightsky, mischief dancing in her green eyes. "So Sunshadow won, huh?" she teased lightly. Brightsky tilted her head, confusion clouding her gaze. "Won? Won what?" she asked. "When you were talking about having kits of your own, you glanced at him. You like him, don't you?" Ivystar pressed. Brightsky licked her chest fur in embarrassment. "Well... maybe a little," she admitted, looking down at her paws. Deciding that she's interrogated Brightsky enough for one day, Ivystar decided to leave the she-cat alone. "Well, I should get going if I want to reach the moonpool by moonhigh. Thanks again for watching the kits!" with that, the leader turned tail and padded out of camp.

"So you're my temporary mommy?" Cloudkit asked, blinking his large eyes innocently. Brightsky laughed. "You could say that," she replied. "Well, it's getting late. You and your sister should be getting to sleep," the she-cat meowed. "Where is Finchkit, anyway?" she added, glancing around the camp. Cloudkit shrugged. "Probably in the medicine den," he said. Brightsky nodded. "Alright, follow me," she mewed, trotting toward the medicine den. Cloudkit bounced after her, trying to keep up. Finchkit was lying in her nest, a bored look in her eyes. "It's time to go to sleep, Finchkit. I'm going to bring you back to the nursery." Brightsky gently grabbed FInchkit by the scruff, and carried her back to the cozy nursery. The two kits snuggled into their nests, pressing into Brightsky's calico fur. "Goodnight, kits," she murmured, licking them both on the head. The kits fell into a deep sleep, and Brightsky joined them soon after.

Sunshadow didn't want to go to sleep. Because Brightsky was sleeping in the nursery, and Whitewhisker now slept in Ivystar's den, it would be just him and Appleclaw. Hopefully he'll stay out of my way. All Sunshadow could do was hope as he entered the den. To his surprise, the white tom was already sound asleep, and snoring like a badger. Sunshadow tossed and turned in his nest for a while, Appleclaw's terrible snores echoing throughout the den. But finally, he fell into a peaceful sleep.

"Look who it is!" a voice called. Sunshadow glanced around him, confused. He appeared to be in some sort of strange forest, that was completely deserted except for the cat standing before him. Well, technically, he was standing before himself. The other cat looked exactly like Sunshadow, though he stood taller and prouder, and there was an ambitious glint in his eyes. "W-who are you?" Sunshadow stuttered. The other cat laughed. "I'm you, mouse-brain!" he exclaimed. Sunshadow's brow furrowed in confusion. "W-well yes, b-but how am I t-talking to myself?" he questioned, staring at his copy in bewilderment. "You're not like other cats, Sunshadow. You're a anxious, stuttering, awkward freak. Luckily, you have me," the cat chuckled. Sunshadow winced, offended. "I am not a freak!" he shouted. "You don't even know me! You have no right to accuse me of-" Sunshadow stopped talking when he saw the other cat chuckling. "I see you're already wearing off on him," came another voice. Another clone of Sunshadow stepped into view, this cat also standing taller and prouder. "I told you I would," the other cat sneered in reply. Sunshadow was beginning to suffer a massive headache, the wheels turning in his brain unable to make sense of it all. "To keep things easier, you can call me Shadow. The cat who just entered will be Sun. Does that help?" the first cat asked, looking impatient with Sunshadow's confusion. "N-not really," Sunshadow stuttered. In response, Shadow growled and swiped his paw across Sunshadow's ear, his claws sheathed. Sunshadow stumbled back in surprise. "Stop stuttering! You sound like a pathetic scaredy-mouse!" Shadow hissed, his eyes glinting with fury. Sun watched from afar, his eyes glinting with amusement. "Calm yourself, Shadow. The poor cat still has no idea. Because Shadow is being difficult and not telling you what's going on, I'll do it," Sun took a deep breath, as though preparing himself for the news to follow. "We are your other personalities. Currently, your awkward, stuttering personality is your actual personality. But every significant event that happens in your life results in a new personality being born. I'm your flirtatious personality, and Shadow here is your, erm, ambitious personality," Sun explained casually, as though this wasn't the strangest thing Sunshadow has ever heard in his life. "Flirtatious personality?" Sunshadow echoed in disbelief. Sun chuckled. "Yes, I know, hard to believe. I happened to be spawned when your little crush on Brightsky formed," he teased. "Well now that you know all that, it's time for you to begin your training. Your future leadership is calling!"

Sunshadow woke up, his head spinning. Personalities...training...leadership. He sighed, relieved to discover it was all some ridiculous dream. You wish. We're still here. Hi! hissed a voice in Sunshadow's head. It was Shadow. "Fox-dung," Sunshadow cursed. Daily life was going to be a whole lot harder with these wackos stuck in his brain.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[hunting patrol: Whitewhisker, Pepperpaw, Appleclaw, Brightsky]
[looking for herbs: Buzzardflight, Lynxpaw]
[border patrol: Sunshadow]
[moonpool: Ivystar requests a warrior]

[the clan ate 3 servings of ermine]
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leader:
          Ivystar | 47 moons | female | X

Deputy:
          Whitewhisker | 40 moons | male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Buzzardflight| 65 moons | male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Lynxpaw| 12 moons | male | X

Warriors:
          Brightsky| 31 moons | female| X
          Appleclaw | 29 moons | male | X
          Sunshadow| 37 moons | male | X

Apprentices:
          Pepperpaw | 11 moons | female | X

Queens:
          Ivystar | 47 moons | female | X

Kits:
          Cloudkit | 2 moons | male | X
          Finchkit | 2 moons | female | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | PineClan | solgaleo.
    East | RippleClan | artemis
    South | HowlingClan | ✘ Fear of Reality
    West | TumbleClan | dinolil1

Medicine Store
    Catmint | used to treat greencough | X2
    Feverfew | lowers fever, heals aches and pains| X1
    Horsetail | treats infection and stops bleeding | X1
    Tansy | cures coughs | X1
    Lavender | cures fever and chills | X1
    Cobweb | stops bleeding | X1
    Borage | helps queens produce milk | X1
    Chervil | treats infection and bellyache | X1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Ermine | x1 | 1 serving left
    Squirrel | x1 | 1 serving left
    Bird | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Whitewhisker | Pepperpaw | hunting, fighting, climbing

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Ivystar + Whitewhisker | Cloudkit, Finchkit
    Name and Name | Kits
rainbowcatfish8888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

create a clan - V.3

Postby requiem, » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:10 pm

the flood has now spread through almost all of your territory. your camp is surrounded and no cats can go out to hunt, patrol or gather herbs.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

sugar pixel . wrote:
Lynxeye and Shallotspeckle hung around the nursery entrance, wanting to help Smokeberry and Stoatsock, but not knowing what to do. That was until a somewhat annoyed Smokeberry emerged. "You two, leave! Chattering away like worried sparrows isn't helpful, go catch some instead!" Of course, Lynxeye argued. Smokeberry argued harder. In the end, Shallotspeckle and Lynxeye trudged away.

{Lichenstar asking for a warrior}
{Stoatsock kitting}
{Shallotspeckle + Lynxeye hunting}
{Rookpoint + Cottonpaw training in swimming}

starclan sent you a warrior!

stoatsock gave birth to two kits!
[ kit one, kit two ]

your cats caught a thrush!

cottonpaw learned the swimming skill!

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

shimmerstream wrote:
They had wanted the same thing, Falconswoop just could not stand by as Poppythorn overstepped her bounds. The deputy didn't care how long she had known Soaringstar, it wasn't her place to make those decisions. Velvetcoat hesitantly stepped forward. "I-I would be willing to mentor Flaxenpaw." He volunteered. Flaxenpaw looked up at him gratefully, but Soaringstar shook his head. "Thank you Velvetcoat, but I believe I know who could better mentor her." He said looking at the deputy. "Falconswoop will be Flaxenpaw's mentor until she completes her training. He has many things he can teach her about being an honorable warrior." Velvetcoat nodded respectfully and stepped back, while Flaxenpaw looked almost horrified by the decision. Soaringstar gave Poppythorn and Falconswoop each a meaningful look, gestured for Stormshadow and Velvetcoat to follow him and left camp. The deputy and medicine cat each looked ashamed of themselves and refused to look at each other. Poppythorn was first to retire, sulking to her den to sort and catalog herbs. Falconswoop was left with his new apprentice. He looked up and the girl and she turned away immediately. Soaringstar still believed in him, even after what had just happened. It was now up to him to prove that his faith was not misplaced.

[Patrol: Soaringstar, Stormshadow, Velvetcoat]
[Hunting: Falconswoop, Flaxenpaw]
[Herb Gathering: Poppythorn]

your patrol found an apprentice!

your cats caught a hare and a mouse!

poppythorn found blackberry leaves!

dinolil1 lil wrote:
Not only was Volepaw found, Rippedear was also found. Dead. He'd been fishing by the stream, when he slipped. The bulky warrior may've been one of the strongest in the clan but he certainally lacked a penchant for swimming. He lay on the pebbles, cold and lifeless. The funniest thing was that Swanfoot this time did care, something deemed startling by much of the clan. She was reputed to be an icy soul but it appeared she really did love the battle-scarred warrior. ''R-rippedear...'' she sobbed, shaking her head. ''My dear, my darling...'' she mumbled, taking no note of the new apprentice, she didn't even notice Sagestar striding up to her, resting his brushy tail over her shoulders. She didn't even notice the way he looked at her, eyes brimming with love. Falling in love with the murderer of his friend, Greynose. ''S-swanfoot...I am so sorry, my dear.'' Swanfoot froze, and turned to him astonished. ''W-what did you just call me?!'' Swanfoot exclaimed, now was not the time, she needed to mend her frozen heart first. She'd not let it thaw, even for Rippedear, the brutish one. ''I know, I know...you want your heart to mend first, Swanfoot...but I love you and when the time comes I want you to be my mate, whenever your ready.''

Sagestar asked Swanfoot to be his mate

swanfoot is expecting kits! she is due in two moons.

[ ignore this if you didn't want her to have kits ]

Katrione wrote:
"Hey." Hemlockheart mewed, settling down next to Witheredstalk. The cinnamon and ginger she-cat perked up at the sight of the Siamese tom. "How is Sparkkit doing?" Witheredstalk smiled at the mention of her younger sister. She looked over towards the nursery where the tiny ginger she-kit was chasing after Acornkit and Beekit. "She's doing great." Witheredstalk purred happily. Stagstep was sitting at the entrance of the nursery with Bayfur and Sunnyflower, his tail curled with Bayfur's. Gorsekit and Icekit were busy chasing the blind tom's tail. "Is it bad that I don't think of Stagstep as my father?" "Why would you think that he's not?" Hemlockheart asked, turning his icy gaze towards her. "I just don't feel connected to him. I'm supposed to care about my father... but I don't care about Stagstep like that. I care about him as much as any other clanmate." "Hmm..." Hemlockheart mewed, his tail tip twitching. "Maybe you should talk with Sunnyflower about that."

{{Raggedtail + Cloudypaw; Training}}
{{Ramhorn + Brindlecloud; Herb Hunting}}
{{Applefur, Mossvine, Petalbound + Barleyfur; Patrol}}
{{Poppypounce, Raggedtail, Yewfrost, Pigeonnose, Witheredstalk + Hemlockheart; Hunting}}

cloudypaw learned the tracking skill!

ramhorn and brindlecloud found celandine and coltsfoot!

your patrol found the scent of an apprentice! return to add them to your clan.

your cats caught a fish, a vole and a rabbit!

Arya22 wrote:
As they ate the next day, Moonshadow didn't talk, but when she did it was not to say nice things. She seemed bent on being an outsider. When they were finished, Spiderstar jumped on the rock on shape of a birds head, then looked down. Now there were more cats, he needed to do this more formally. "Leafstrike and Ravenfeather, I would like you to go on a hunting patrol." the mates looked at each other and smiled. "Moonshadow and me can go on another." he added. Moonshadow barely responded. Then Spiderstar looked at Fawnthroat. "and you?" he asked her. "I'll go looking for herbs. There are some already, but I'll need more." she said. Spiderstar nodded. "alright, everyone go!"

(Spiderstar and Moonshadow hunting patrol.)
(Ravenfeather and Leafstrike hunting patrol.)
(Fawnthroat looking for herbs.)

your cats caught a mouse, a vole and a thrush!

fawnthroat found alder bark!

tauriel. wrote:
The clan was still grieving the deaths of Fireface and Deerpelt and their camp was still flooded but they had made the twoleg nest as comfortable a camp as possible. Shadedleaf and Cloudpool had their herbs ready to take back to camp but they had a small freshkill pile arranged in a corner and Mottledshade, Rippleshade, and the kits were all comfortable and safe. Patrols went on as normal although Morningstar had given orders to avoid the southern half of the territory since it too had flooded.

[training- All apprentices and mentors]
[dead- Fireface and Deerpelt]
[hunting-Pigeonflight, Sedgetail, Ferretclaw, Thymepool, Emberslash]

all apprentices learned the running skill!

fireface and deerpelt have joined starclan.

your cats caught a mouse and a minnow!

Emberwisp wrote:
Mintkit beamed at his idols, his tail rippling happily behind him. Everytime he managed to get away from Specklekit's incessant annoying, and Silvershade's motherly watch, he would slip into the medicine cat den. The smell of herbs drifted all around him, and he couldn't help but smile. "What do you want to do?" Mintkit felt his eyes flicker across the herbs hidden in nooks in the dirt, smiling as he remembered some of them. Yarrow, Tansy, Chamomile, they all called to him. "Learn!" Morningpaw purred happily, pulling out a leaf with tiny seeds nestled inside, gently explaining, "Now these are-" "Mintkit!" Silvershade came crashing down into the medicine cat den, Specklekit and Beetlekit at her heels. "I'd thought you'd escaped!" Mintkit pawed the ground, feeling slightly guilty. "Ma, I was just training to be a medicine cat apprentice.." Specklekit yelped in a bewildered tone, "Ewww, he wants to play with yucky herbs." Silvershade shushed Specklekit, giving Mintkit a sympathetic smile. She meowed, "Erm, I understand that, but there's one problem." Mintkit frowned, his tail flicking nervously behind him. "What do you mean mama?" Silvershade took a deep breath, and explained. "Morningpaw.. Is the medicine cat apprentice. There can only be one at a time." Mintkit looked up at her in despair, slowly backing up. "N-no.. Ma, I want to! Learning herbs in fun, a-and Morningpaw is nice and-" "I'll make sure you get a great mentor. I promise, being a warrior is fun. You just need to get used to it." "But, mama. I don't wanna fight and hunt.. I wanna talk to Starclan and heal all my friends! I wont let you down..""I know Mintkit. I'm.. just, sorry."

[Wildstorm, Dapplewhisker, Foxpoppy, Applepelt, Badgerclaw, and Russetpaw go on a hunting patrol.]
[Honeyfur and Briarstar patrol the borders.]
[Sunpaw and Burnetpaw train.]
[Briarstar asks Starclan for a queen.]

your cats caught a squirrel, a toad and a salmon!

your patrol found an apprentice!

the apprentices learned the fighting skill!

starclan sent you a queen!

littleswegbunny wrote:
Stormfrost looked around at his new home. He was now a part of FernClan.. he sighed. FernClan only had two cats! "Fernstar," he meowed, "I'm going to go on a patrol; going to look for herbs if one of us gets sick or injured." "Alright." Fernstar looked at his new medicine cat, watching him pad out of camp to go look for herbs. Fernstar sighed, looking at the camp. I wish we had more cats.. he thought. I can't leave camp right now; then it would be virtually defenseless! So, Fernstar padded around, waiting for his medicine cat to return.

[Stormfrost goes on a patrol]

stormfrost found a deputy!

↞ ¢яαzу ↠ wrote:
-snip-

starclan gave you your leader!
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Minigunner » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:39 pm

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖓
Number of Cats: 7

As the other two cats left the forest, Snowstorm and Rowanclaw were there walking out alone. Snowstorm wanted to listen to Rowan's backgrounds, before her ran away from his home to become a warrior. It was THAT interesting on the kittypet subject for Snowstorm. "Say, how did you get here? " Rowanclaw looked at him and replied. "It was okay. We got food, and I was trained to be a performer cat. "
"And how did that go? "
"Went great I guess. Then I got lost in the forests during my trip to a summer camp. "
"Oh dear, I'm sorry for your loss "
"Don't need to be, it wasn't the best life anyways. "
(I'm back in the game, hello there! This is where I left off. P.S- Rowanclaw and Snowstorm went herb hunting! )

Leader:
          Littlestar| 55 (?) moons | Female | [url=link]X[/url]

Deputy:
          Tabbyclaw |38 moons | Female | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Snowstorm |35 moons | Male | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          Orangepelt | 30 moons | Male | [url=link]X[/url]
          Embersong |27 moons | Female | [url=link]X[/url]
          Ashfeather | 27 moons | Male | [url=link]X[/url]
          Rowanclaw |26 moons | Male | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | Stops bleeding? | Two
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
More active on Flight Rising atm
Minigunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Featherclan

Postby Chinchy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:38 pm

The clan's territory consists of high grasses, taller than any cat. Shrubs, bushes and the rarer tree can be found here. The camp surrounds a tree near the center of the territory. The leader sleeps under the roots while the elder's den resides on a thick carpet of feathers and grasses by the tree. The medicine den and store are in a ditch, where a river once flowed, a den dug into the once soft earth. The apprentices sleep around a large bush, a large rock nearby where one could see the area around the camp when standing on his or her hind legs. The warriors sleep in a den of woven grasses with branches to support it and the nursery is guarded by rose bushes.

The cats that reside here aren't the most friendly with outsiders and may be picky about who they may accept as the clan grows. Most are likely to be small, quick and light of their paws and the main skills the apprentices learn are running, fighting, jumping and usually climbing.

The main prey you will find here feed on seeds and berries. There can be mice, robins, hummingbirds, rabbits, on occasion pheasants or even hawks. Hawks are often a threat and apprentices are warned not to hunt them, but are taught to fight them off. These birds may steal kits so queens are on high alert when their kits are not hidden in the nursery. It may take up to two or three warriors to take down a hawk, but they can feed the clan more and longer than most prey found. Honeybees can sometimes be found as flowers grow here as well. Butterflies are a common sight during greenleaf/newleaf.
The clan's name comes from their main prey being birds.
Last edited by Chinchy on Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:27 am

TumbleClan
"All will fall in it's place..."
Number of Cats: 28 | Males: 12 | Females: 16

The patrol returned to the wandering clan, the skinny tom trailing after them wordlessly.''We found this little guy sleeping nearby''' Rosefur murmured, nudging the loner towards Sagestar.''One of your cats trod on my tail, Sir, I want an apology. the black and white tom murmured, his voice low and quiet but yet this quip was still enough to earn him a few snickers from the ogling kittens. Willowkit in particular appeared to have taken quite the liking to the stranger, watching him intently. ''Young cat...do you know what we are?'' the grey leader sighed, far too tired for this whole welcoming cat into the clan thing, if anything he wished that it'd be done and dusted within the next moment or so. ''A group of lunatics, Sir.'' he muttered under his breath, barely enough for Sagestar to catch. ''What was that?'' Sagestar warned, frowning slowly at the gloomy tom.''A clan, sir, a clan.'' came the reply, Crow looked slowly around the clan, eyeing each and every tired cat. ''Big aren't you? he mumbled. So this wasn't the clan that attacked, they'd been even bigger. Twice the size to be exact. 'Yes, we're a clan and now you are to be among our ranks...for your safety.'' Sagestar responded, eyeing Crow's protruding ribs.

Burrwhisker felt terrible. Sedgetail was under his watchful eyes and she wasn't enjoying it one jot, the worse thing was that Burrwhisker understood why. He could feel her pain and every glance he received from Sedgetail felt as though she were clawing at him, but with her eyes instead. ''Sorry Sedgetail, Sorry''' the tabby warrior mumbled uneasily, there was no response. The silver tabby had instead deigned to give up on inquiry and answer.

Crow was hurriedly bought into the clan, there was little to no ceremony for him. He had been instead fobbed to some warrior who didn't want anything to do with him and just thrown into the life of Tumbleclan. It was hardly fair the newly named Crowpaw thought, and plus they'd insisted he restart his training from scratch despite his prior knowledge. ''You look grumpy.'' squeaked Willowkit, waddling up to him. Her eyes were earnest and wide and innocent. ''Usually my mum tells me stories to make me feel better, want to hear one?'' Crowpaw smiled kindly at Willowkit before nodding. It'd not hurt to befriend at least one cat, particularly one as sweet as this kitten. ''Sure.''

Leader:
    Sagestar | 89 | male | X

Deputy:
    Swanfoot | 82 | female | X

Medicine Cat:
    Russetleaf | 30 | female | X | Exiled

Warriors:
    Foxtail | 73 | female | X
    Mudwhisker | 62 | male | X
    Badgertail | 56 | male | X
    Addercloud | 55 | female | X
    Squirreltail | 34 | female | X
    Blacknose | 34 | female | X
    Burrwhisker | 32 | male | X
    Smokefur | 32 | female | X
    Bleakpelt | 24 | male | X
    Harefoot | 23 | male | X
    Firefang | 21 | female | X
    Rosefur | 20 | female | X
    Ashstripe | 20 | male | X
    Dustclaw | 18 | female | X

Apprentices:
    Palepaw | 16 | male | X
    Volepaw | 8 | male | X
    Crowpaw | 14 | male | X

Queens:
    Swanfoot | 82 | female | X
    Loonheart | 34 | female | X

Kits:
    Bramblekit | 4 | female | X
    Rookkit | 4 | male | X
    Willowkit | 4 | female | X

Elders:
    Stonestorm | 138 | male | X
    Brightwhisker | 129 | female | X
    Eagleclaw | 66 | female | X

Allies:
    ---

Enemies:
    Silentclan

Medicine Store:
    Catmint | for white/green/blackcough - x2
    Juniper Berries | soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps breathing.
    Tansy | cures coughs, as well as wounds and poisons.
    Feverfew | for fevers, chills, aches, pain, & especially good for headaches.
    Marigold | stops infection & bleeding, for inflammation of stiff joints.
    Horsetail | treats and stops infections.
    Poppy Seeds | brings sleep, eases distress & pain.
    Bindweed | used to help heal broken bones and hold them in place.
    Catchweed | same as bindweed, except they can also hold wounds together.
    Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief.

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Crow | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Russetleaf Blacknose | Volepaw | 1 | Fighting
    Addercloud | Palepaw | 2 | Swimming, Fighting
    Bleakpelt | Crowpaw | 0 |

Deceased Cats:
    Mudkit | 6 | ate deathberries, renamed Mudpaw in honor.
    Greynose | 67 | slain by Swanfoot.
    Pebbleclaw | 31 | killed in battle by Mossycreek of EchoClan.
    Rippedear | 57 | drowned in stream.

Mates:
    Addercloud and Badgertail | Smokefur, Burrwhisker, Dustclaw, Mudkit.
    Ex: Swanfoot and Mudwhisker | Bleakpelt.
    Swanfoot and Rippedear.
    Swanfoot and Sagestar | (expecting).
    Greynose and Foxtail | Ashstripe, Rosefur.
    Loonheart and Harefoot | Bramblekit, Rookkit, Willowkit.
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Witherclan

Postby eltonn » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:58 am

Ally Clans: 6
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Echoclan | Katrione
    Soulclan | krazykitty00
    Snowclan | BrightDays
    Howlingclan | Fear of Reality
    Jinxclan | vampiress_fox

Enemy Clans 2
    Tumbleclan | dinolil1
    Reedclan | Areater

Medicine Store + nettle
    x2 Cobwebs | Heavy Bleeding
    Catmint | Chest Infection
    x2 Marigold | Infection
    x2 Coltsfoot | Coughs
    x2 Honey | Sore Throat, Coughing, Sweetens Bitter Herbs
    Watermint | Bellyaches
    Parsley | Dries Milk
    Mouse Bile | Ticks
    Alder Bark | Tooth pain
    Blackberry Leaves | Beestings
    Bindweed | Broken Bones
    Feverfew | Fevers, aches, headaches
    Lavender | Fever & Chills
    x2 Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes
    Chickweed | Greencough
    Yarrow | Recover from poison, cracked pads
    Comfry | Broken Bones
    Fennel | Hip pain
    Catchweed | Keeps poultices on

Mentors:
    Orangepaw | Stripeclaw | 4 | Hunting, Battle, Climbing, Swimming
    Smudgepaw | Badgerfang | 3 | Hunting, Battle, Swimming
    Eaglepaw | Ravencoat | 4 | Battle, Climbing, Swimming, Hunting
    Keypaw | Fluffyberry | 3 | Climbing, Swimming, Hunting
    Smokeypaw | Duskpaws | 0 | 0

Deceased Cats:
    Asphodelkit | Kittencough
    Eelface | Old Age
    Woodpelt | Battle
    Goldenpelt | Rescue Mission
    Marblefur | Hunters

Mates:
    Fadedstar and Aldershine
    --> Rabbitwish, Cloudbelly, Stripeclaw, Smoothpetal, Cottonbush
    Ravencoat and Doveheart
    --> Minnowsplash, Mistshade, Hawthorneclaw
    Cootfeather and Stripeclaw
    --> Ravenpaw
    Jackaldust and ???
    --> Goldenpelt, Minkslide, Fluffyberry
    Stormwind and Badgerfang
    --> Duskpaws
    Mallowgaze and Marblefur
    --> Avaricefang, Asceticslash, Blissheart
    Rabbitwish and Sunnyflower of Echoclan.
    --> Pidgeonnose, Witheredstalk, Sparkkit
    Mistshade and Bramblehope of Stormclan.
    --> Eaglepaw, Adopted Keypaw
    Tumblenight and ???
    --> Smudgepaw, Orangepaw
    Hawthorneclaw and Goldenpelt
    --> Smokeypaw, Asphodelkit
    Twiggy and Stryker
    --> Tigerkit , Mikekit
i have no muse im sorry >///<
also if a cat has a - next to their name, feel free to kill them off at any time.

Blissheart purred at his mother as she lapped his two new siblings. A shekit and a tom, Dawnglow had announced proudly before slippig out of camp. He didn't question her, as she was a med and knew if she had to go someplace. "Nutmegkit and Adderkit." Mallowgaze mewed proudly, causing the golden tom's head to snap up. "Huh? No crazy names this time? Like maybe.. Vicariouskit and Fluentkit?" Mallowgaze chuckled at her son's joking. "No... When we.. your father and I... were planning kit names for this litter, he suggested Nutmegkit, Walnutkit, Viperkit, and Adderkit. He let me name our last litter, so I let him name this one. I.. like to think that he lives on in them. I.." The queen lowered her head, burying her muzzle in her two newborns fur. Blissheart rested his tail on his mother's shoulders. "I know. We all miss him. He went out hunting for them, you know that, right? Before he left, he said 'I'm going to get my kits some plump juicy Tumbleclan prey to grow up on.' And then he went."

-

Rabbitwish stalked out of camp after he saw Dawnglow leave with Raspberry, Borage, and Narcissus clasped in her jaws. She can't be... expecting, can she? She isn't that stupid. The brown tom trailed behind the head medicine cat, his body low. Dawnglow paused, dropping the herbs, and Rabbitwish could detect another cat- a queen, by the scent of it. A rogue queen. The rogue queen gratefully took the herbs, then turned and ran off as fast as she could with her round belly. Dawnglow looked as if she wanted to call out to her, but stopped herself. She watched the queen leave before turning. The head medicine cat of Witherclan found herself nose-to-nose with her former apprentice, his green eyes slitted. "What are you doing?" He barked, causing Dawnglow to jump. The tortie shecat looked uncomfortable for a moment before opening her jaws. "The warrior code says kits can not be put in danger. If we ignored that queen and did not provide her aide, we would be breaking the code!" "We aren't warriors, Dawnglow! And those herbs could be used for Tumblenight's next litter!" Rabbitwish yowled. "What are you even doing? How long have you been smuggling herbs to strange cats, stealing from your clan?! This is treason, Dawnglow!" The shecat straightened her neck, her lip curling. "She isn't some strange shecat rogue, Rabbitwish! Midday is my sister!" The tortie glared at Rabbitwish, her hackles raised angrily. "And I do not abandon my family! She is all I have left." Dawnglow padded away stiffly, not meeting her former apprentice's gaze.

The clan ate 1 mouse and 2 ravens.

Tumblenight is kitting!
note; the kits are with her previous mate, not cloudbelly!

Med cats collect herbs.

Orangepaw ---> Orangeroot

Training: Smudgepaw, Keypaw, Smokeypaw

Border Patrols: Styker, Badgerfang, Cloudbelly, Minnowsplash, Minkslide, Hawthorneclaw

Hunting:
Last edited by eltonn on Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me