the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby shadow~wolf » Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:31 am

*talking about how i act differently around people who
are middle aged like our neighbors*
me: "sometimes i like to cosplay as a conservative"
my friend: ".....oh!"

^ oh gosh, im so sorry buddy! i have POTS which makes me dizzy very often. it might be a good idea to be checked for that or iron levels if its a frequent thing! otherwise i sometimes just get random vertigo spells, usually for 24 hours and its so bad i just lay on the floor. with POTS, drinking lots of water and consuming salty foods actually helps alot!

> going through a depressive episode fr fr but i showered today!! so that is a win.

v tell me about your favorite animal!
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arabella !! » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:03 am

oh gosh ,, i love animals and their range of features it’s difficult to choose just one haha. lowkey will have to be basic and say dogs. we don’t deserve these sweethearts one bit ! they evolved with us and continue to be the goofballs they are. i have a red fox lab myself and she’s my ray of sunshine !! <3 in regards to exotic animals ,, i’d have to say the platypus. they are so distinct from other mammals (nonetheless adorable) and still evoke confusion from experts to this day. rightfully so :3

^ yay !! you should feel proud of yourself. i’ve endured a couple of depressive episodes myself recently so you’re not alone. baby steps friend !! <3 we will get through this together.
      > gahhh exam szn is upon me… so much studying left. i may or may not explode.
      v hii !! what is one pressing topic that you believe deserves more attention ?? ramble away <3
arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:03 am

i think we talk wayy too little about the fact that we live in a very large (never ending??!)
    room or something filled with millions of stars and burning orbs and that we almost don't
    even acknowledge it daily. like,, we're floating. over a void. and we're not falling into it?
    space is strange. GRAVITY is strange.

^ me as well!! good luck to you, fellow exam taker
    > zuko.. you have to look within yourself to save yourself from your other self - only then
    will you true self reveal itself.
    v what's a fictional character (funny) quote you love?
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:11 am

in the spirit of atla bc i can't think of anything else. "my first girlfriend turned into the moon." "that's rough buddy."
    remembered i had a trolls 3 icon i also think the "do you want to go back to the DARK PLACE where we had NOTHING?" "girl we grew up in the suburbs our parents were rich." line from trolls 3 is hysterical.

^ REAL space is so strange but i love it so so badly. the odds of us ending up on the singular planet that could actually support human life. we're curious enough to try and explore space; to find different solar systems and galaxies and planets lightyears upon lightyears away in hopes that maybe there will be someone else out there and that we're not alone.
    > mmm taylor swift and jhariah are releasing an album at the same time. this is problematic for me, a singular person, who likes both artists,
    v who's one of your favorite musical artists/bands??? if they're still active: what was the most recent album they released or what's their next upcoming album if it's been announced?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noch » Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:22 am

[edited to answer] KILTRO!!! i saw them live in ontario for their first ever show there!! they unfortunately had trouble getting into canada because of visa issues (as an american i feel for them very much) so they had only 3 of 5 band members there, but were still able to make one heck of a show out of just them. they had an incredible drummer who was supposed to be more for rhythm than lead, but she had to take over because the other drummer was stuck at the border and she did INCREDIBLE! she kept the groove really well. they also had the bassist and the lead which definitely helped. it was a super intimate show (maybe around 50 people? i have no idea) and it was an absolute blast. my boyfriend and i got to meet them afterward and got pictures as well :) genuinely some really cool people! the music they do is alternative, but since the lead guy is from chile, it has a bit of flare you usually hear in south/central american music. SUPER groovy. their most recent release is called "underbelly", from which i highly recommend the songs "guanaco" and "cuchito". other songs i rec are "the drunk", "if i lead", "mi capitán", and "curicó".

thank you for letting me ramble i love these guys

^ this is real. it's like picking a favorite child. i cannot. in similar news i heard billie eilish has an album coming out soon?? plus there's two other songs that have been trending on tiktok (espresso by sabrina carpenter and the other one which i forget the name of) so. i'm just ready for summer music.
> watching garrett watt's newest video :o (babe wake up garrett watts just uploaded another overnight in a haunted location video!!)
v same question as above!
★★★★i
noch, adult, any
toyhouse - carrd
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reflections. » Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:58 am

oh I have a couple.. Tears for fears, Deftones, Peter Gabriel, Kikagaku moyo, Toad the Wet Sprocket!! for their albums. uuum. in order, The tipping point (2022), ohms (2020), I/O (2023?), and starting now (2021) (excluding kikagaku moyo, disbanded in 2022 :[ ) I adore all thee bands/art and its hard to pick one favorite!!!!!

^ listen to both at same time . works every time (personal anecdote

> I love talking to my friends about music SO much like im jumping around so happily (<-- made a playlist with a really good friend of mine and talked/listened to the playlist in p.e..... fun) / progressed on my woodworking project but I have to use a dovetail joinery machine.... noo.. nooooo

v music related. What's your favorite genre of song? Do you have a favorite song from this genre? why is it your favorite?
Last edited by reflections. on Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I try / and look up, to the sky,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I am Jamie!! or waltz !! hi
eng/arab / other stuff !
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
But my eyes burn...!
reflections.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soy Sauce » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:58 pm

Aah I feel you, I love showing people songs are artists and just bonding over music!!

^umm like sad Midwest emo (idk if that’s what it’s really called) but I love Mickey darling and mom jeans. Specially “say that you miss me” by Mickey darling and “sugar rush” or “hippo in the water” by mom jeans.

> I went on a date with the sweetest guy ever yesterday! He bought me Flowers and my favorite monster!! We stayed out till 12 at night because we couldn’t stop talking. Finally got a quote for my car insurance and it’s crazy cheap. Joined the drum line cheerleaders for next school year. My life is very mcuh looking up^v^

v how have you been? Anything you wanna get off your chest
”Witches can be right, giants can be good.
You decide what's right, you decide what's good. Just remember,
someone is on your side. (Our side) No one is alone”<3

Sawyer/ Free Art /Art shop!
x
”I’ll swear that I loved you”
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:23 pm

idk just rlly tired like mentally rn. i have lots of calc 3 work to do and the final is in two weeks. i just haven't really been caring bc of senioritis lol but im trying. also today i played a comp game and had the most kills in the lobby but then we had a leaver so we eventually ended up losing!! ik kills don't matter in the grand scheme of a game with an objective but i think im still allowed to be "mad" lol. other than that, today was actually really fun i love my friends
      ^ omg i've seen u on this thread talking abt him!! im glad yg went on a date!!! :))
      > drinking waterrr while doing calc 3 hw
      v how are you? what are you looking forward to?
      maxine she/her bisexual henley enthusiast
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:33 pm

i am!! okay. super super excited to see my friends when i get off work tomorrow though <3 haven't seen two of them since september.

^ senioritis is awful. i hope all the work you have to do goes well and i hope your finals go smoothly!! congrats on all the kills btw :)
    > watching mandalorian (WHY DID THE BORDERS CHANGE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIRST SEASON TWO EPISODE?? i KNOW there's a reason but i can't figure it out) and abt to hop in the shower despite being in a phone call with my friend. she'll live but. shrug emote. i will help her with her final even if i am in the shower.
    v what's a show you started watching after putting it off for ages?

vv edit to add: borders as in dimensions - sorry;
    probably could’ve clarified that. instead of whatever weird 4k dimensions they use it was the dimensions for the old star wars movies i think? not 4:3 but not 4k
Last edited by star star. on Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImogenEquine » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:20 pm

I need to pick back up on Alice in Borderland. I watched a few episodes but have been putting off finishing it off!

^lol my friends have insisted I stay on the phone while i go to the bathroom, but at the point of shower I ask to hang up and call back. you're a great friend though! also borders of a country/region on the show or the actual layout of the screen?? either way that's super odd, what the heck??
>I think this is my first time playing this game... anyways, i am exhausted of being a falls-for-people-easily chatty kinda girl in a never-gets-a-reply kinda world. Okay i get replies from this person but they haven't replies in days after expressing that they are interested ;o; *cue dramatic sigh* haha
v is there anything you're planning to buy rn - maybe planning to look for a new type of shoe or addition to your room or even just groceries? cx
╔══════════════════════╗

you don't have to say 'I love you' to say 'I love you'

my poor mental health is a WIP, much like this sig
feel free to pm me to chat or anything c:

⠀ ⠀⠀ artist ♘ d&d player ♘ sapphic ♘ adopts ⠀⠀⠀ Image

╚══════════════════════╝
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ (my goodness, I hope to own a cinnamon roll some day)
⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Image
ImogenEquine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me