the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby paigewolf » Sat Apr 13, 2024 6:43 am

My favorite outfit to wear is the cute long, baggy green cargo pants with a white sleeveless shirt, and I always wear black and white vans. I like it because I used to only wear black, and now I love to dress in color and it also reminds me of Kim Possible.

^ I wish I liked coffee, it smells good but it never tastes good to me. My favorite thing to eat for breakfast is those spicy ground beef packages from bob Evans with some scrambled eggs.
> I have been in band for five years, and I play the tenor drums. I have my states competition this Sunday and I'm hoping to win a scholarship to help pay for my next winter season.
v What was your favorite book series growing up?

Hi! I'm PaigeWolf

I've been a member since 2012, and this is my favorite place to spend my free time away from being a college student.

I Play the tenor drums, and my goal is to be in the Blue Stars DCI group one day.

My goal on Chicken Smoothie is to complete the collection of every single pet. So I'd love any help. Thank you <3
paigewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reflections. » Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:14 am

Not a series, but I had a big obsession with the book fever 1793 by laurie halse anderson. It was a class read book in middle school(?) I had (and still do) have a big interest in diseases and epidemics so. Thats why

^ I hope you win!!!! Drums sound fun to play
> Most probably broke my toe but idrc about that rn (yes i do care) (man) / I have got to start drawing again....... I wanna color!!
v What was the last book you read school wise? did you like said book?
I am Jamie!! or waltz !! hi

eng/arab / other stuff !
reflections.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kromer » Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:00 pm

I think it was the Odyssey for classics. great as hell actually, fairly fun read despite its age even if some its books were a slog to get through

^ Let that toe heal up well, best wishes. Man... // you should do it start drawing....
> Have an assessment due tomorrow and I think I'm going to try get it done today even if i am tired
v if you have ocs, talk about them. and if you don't then talk about your favourite character

kidd | he/they
fallout enjoyer
i draw sometimes

╔══════════════╗

♬♬♬♬
listo | th | artfight

kromer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FNAF » Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:32 pm

Oh cs user kromer. i have made SO many ocs lately that i might cry. ive been workign on a new (ish??? we fihrst had the idea in like . 2018/19 LOL but revived it recently) oc unvierse with my frined since like january nd we keep adding new ocs to it that r So close to making my head explode. would love to yap in detail about all of them but i am So tired so ill give you an overview over some of My ones. youve got ares Whos a workaholic knight with Very Alive parents. Athena, his happy go lucky sister! asteria, the princess of the kingdom who thrives off attention. Felicity, whos runs a very Very legit museum and is definitely not a scammer or con artist or anything of the sort! Kane, a florist who has never killed anyone in his life Obviously.. Naomi, a fisherwoman trying to make up for her bad past, and Lilith, an assassin who always has a smile on her face. u follow my toyhouse so u can see them all under my mains tab hehe . i really need to update their profiles Tbh i just keep all their info on a giant google doc. Probbably not the greatest idea. yapping over tho i will gladly give more details if asked cause i have chronic yapping disease

^ U CAN SO DO IT!! I BELIEVE IN U!!!!!!! from a fellow procrscinator who also does all his stuff the day before its due. also Hi!!!
    > i want to cahnge my cs layout again but i am so so lazy. also i am so tired SAVE ME!
    v Hii last song u listened to !!
    vince he/him adult
    happy pride month :3
FNAF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soy Sauce » Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:44 pm

Omg I love changing lay outs! You should do it, I’m sure it will look awesome<3

^ “tell your girlfriend” a lay banks (I’m learning the dance heheh)

> omg Im actually giggling and kicking my feet. Im getting a dress for my pageant tomorrow and im so excited. Also ive been flirting with this guy for a bit and i think im gonna ask him out. Hes honestly the sweetest person ever

v any dance / Choreography you wanna learn?
”Witches can be right, giants can be good.
You decide what's right, you decide what's good. Just remember,
someone is on your side. (Our side) No one is alone”<3

Sawyer/ Free Art /Art shop!
x
”I’ll swear that I loved you”
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idog » Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:56 pm

honestly i rly want to relearn the miku ievan polka dance i mastered when i was like 11 just. for the bit

^ THIS IS SO EXCITING!!! hope everything turns out good!
    > how to stop liking a straight man (but sometimes hes a bit. suspicious. i swear) (hes also kinda stupid)
    v how often do you post on social media?
noah ♪ he/him ♪ adult
idog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:26 pm

like an actual post? maybe once every couple months, or multiple times a month if i've got a lot going on. public story posts maybe five times a month or less
      ^ i have no advice i do the same thing lol... gl out there
      > going to (hopefully!) be volunteering at an ambulance corps really soon. im excited to learn
      v how are you? what are you looking forward to?
      maxine she/her bisexual henley enthusiast
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:54 pm

im alright, a bit tired though o:D (tucked in emoji :D) not looking foward to anything in specific though.. i do have saturday school in a bit which, on the opposite end of the spectrum, i am NOT looking foward to lol

^
THATS AWESOME CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK!!! i imagine working at an ambulance is probably not that easy SHHZBZ

oh my god i am so abnormal over seroous sam not even the lord can make me shut up about this game. sam stone is such a good subversion of retro fps protagonists and that was obviously done unintentionally. hes so good natured and cares so much about repairimg his mistakes, saving the world, his friends, and protecting the weaker who cant survive on their own. the attitude of the games is so comforting too- like yes sam is such a cornball, he loves cracking jokes and he can and often will be a bit sarcastic or snarky, but its done so hernestly and in moderation. the 3rd and 4th game comfort me in different ways, like the 3rd game has that dumb 2011s shooter grit and edge that most mod fps games had that yeat, but 4? oh my god ive never played ot but it seems SO comforting, the writer is so pro peace and it seems like the game has a good amount of stuff relating to the good of humanity and people and that is just so damn sweet? like i love knowing there are people out there with love and care for the world, and applying that to ducha blesk and hopeless universe like sams?? like its a hopeless wasteland of a universe but theres still hope and love for humanity??? like i love that that makes me feel so warm and good inside. yeah sorry for the rant i just love serious sam so much i had to get that out HEJXNFBFB>

whats something ur superrrrr passionate abt like u could just go on and on about it for HOURS
v

max | any neoprns/him | may 5 | adult | i like to um. half,ife

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duff mckagan » Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:00 pm

THE OUTSIDERS OR GN'R!!!!! Literally my special interests I'd do anything to get to ramble about them. Could go on for years and years if I was able to yea..

^ IVE NEVER HEARD OF ANY OF THAT But I dig your enthusiasm fr!! The way you write and your tone conveys so well if that makes any sense at all, you know? :)

> I broke a string off my bass guitar on accident halfway through a song (practice, thankfully) because I got too mad I couldn't play something perfectly. I've always had this strange issue with my aggression and temper and I'm starting to work on it, but I don't know how long it'll take. Got it restrung though, I feel bad. My favourite guitar. Love it lots. Also got a Black Flag CD alongside with an Appetite for Destruction vinyl for my birthday lost month!! Yay.

v Keeping the "interests" theme, is there something you've been interested in for so long, that you doubt you can ever stop being interested in it?
The Outsiders, Muse, Guns N' Roses. That's all you'll see with me.
Chronic agitation, excuse any negative behavior.
I am a punk, I have the ideologies. Please just simply don't talk to me if you disagree with me of what I stand for!
Swedish, male. Bassist and VERY preoccupied with my band so please don't rush.

Dallas Winston is live laugh love
duff mckagan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinasuthi » Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:09 pm

History is like 90% of my personality Its everything I like and everything i ever wished I could be is related to it in many ways I have been a huge history buff since I was 12 and I cannot see myself ever, and ever changing that

^ you can do it I understand that do much qq it can be honestly awful and it's an hard path to get better but I promise u that wit enough effort u will!
> I got kinda lost in my neighborhood today ddsrsd it's way too hot outside qq help me
v to keep the interest theme but make it evil/J what's an interest you thought would stick with u but did not?
FREE 🇵🇸🇸🇩 🇨🇩 Tigray and any people ongoing war, crisis and genocide

🏵 Lyu/Luca(if you know me no you don't)
He/They/Its
Italian
AuOcd
I like drawing and history
Vinasuthi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes