Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Katrione » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:18 pm

purrfect. wrote:
foxstar had just finished making the dens. he looked at his new camp from the blazing maple's lowest branch, quite happy about how this whole thing turned out. "am i really a leader now? i happened all so quickly..." the ginger tom shook his head as he thought of all his lost loved ones. "at least they've all been taken in by starclan." the new leader climbed down the tree's trunk to the freshly exposed soil. he couldn't help but stop in front of his own mother's grave. a single tear went down his face as he thought of berryheart. "at least she's with father now..." foxstar thought. the tom stayed there for a few moments before deciding to go to the moonpool to ask for a clanmate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"so this is the moonpool, huh?" foxstar said to himself, his whisper echoing in the cave. his hazel gaze swept across the room until it landed on the gleaming pool of water. the tom advanced into the moonlight and put his nose to the water. "dear starclan," the new leader thought, "thank you for giving us a second chance. mapleclan is currently only a small seed, but will grow into a magnificent tree. i have come to ask you to guide a cat worthy of my entire trust to help me lead my clan. i think a deputy is urgently needed to organize mapleclan for future cats. thank you."

[ moonpool : deputy ]

Foxstar watched through slotted eyes as a brown and white tabby carefully picked its way towards him. "Do you need something?" The Mapleclan leader questioned. The stranger eyed Foxstar carefully, as if it was trying to determine whether it was in the right place or not.

"Are you from Mapleclan?"

"Yes..." Foxstar mewed, his tail lashing anxiously, unsure of what to make of this cat.
Starclan has sent you a deputy
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Echoclan [040]

Postby Katrione » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:58 pm

xxxxImage
Imagexxxx
Many Voices Crying Out As One
Number of Cats: 38 (7 servings)

Squirrelstar padded up to Bloodyclaws, eyeing her littermate. "What do you think you're doing?" She demanded. The red tom looked at his sister, a confused look on his face. "Don't act dumb with me." Bloodyclaws sighed, lashing his tail.

"I don't know what you mean though." He mewed. Squirrelstar snorted, rolling her eyes.

"You took two mates, Bloodyclaws. You can't do that." Squirrelstar mewed. "Especially ones so young."

"What's wrong with that? That's how things were back home." Bloodyclaws mewed. The fur along Squirrelstar's fur bristled in anger and she spat at him.

"I don't care how things were back home, Bloodyclaws! We don't do things like that here. Don't do it again." Squirrelstar huffed, turning and storming back towards the nursery where her litter was peering out of the entrance. Bloodyclaws watched after her, his eyes narrowed.

Watch yourself, sister...

~~~

"Hey." Hemlockheart mewed, settling down next to Witheredstalk. The cinnamon and ginger she-cat perked up at the sight of the Siamese tom. "How is Sparkkit doing?" Witheredstalk smiled at the mention of her younger sister. She looked over towards the nursery where the tiny ginger she-kit was chasing after Acornkit and Beekit.

"She's doing great." Witheredstalk purred happily. Stagstep was sitting at the entrance of the nursery with Bayfur and Sunnyflower, his tail curled with Bayfur's. Gorsekit and Icekit were busy chasing the blind tom's tail. "Is it bad that I don't think of Stagstep as my father?"

"Why would you think that he's not?" Hemlockheart asked, turning his icy gaze towards her.

"I just don't feel connected to him. I'm supposed to care about my father... but I don't care about Stagstep like that. I care about him as much as any other clanmate."

"Hmm..." Hemlockheart mewed, his tail tip twitching. "Maybe you should talk with Sunnyflower about that."

{{Echoclan Consumed 1 Pigeon + 2 Rabbits}}
{{Bloodyclaws; Sneaks Off To Meet Traveling Rogue Group}}
{{Raggedtail + Cloudypaw; Training}}
{{Ramhorn + Brindlecloud; Herb Hunting}}
{{Applefur, Mossvine, Petalbound + Barleyfur; Patrol}}
{{Poppypounce, Raggedtail, Yewfrost, Pigeonnose, Witheredstalk + Hemlockheart; Hunting}}

Leader:
          Squirrelstar | 60 | Molly | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Smokespeck | 62 | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Ramhorn | 40 | Tom | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Brindlecloud | 15 | Molly | X

Warriors:
          Applefur | 68 | Tom | X
          Mossvine | 60 | Molly | X
          Petalbound | 43 | Molly | X
          Barleyfur | 44 | Tom | X
          Lizardstrike | 39 | Tom | X
          Shadepool | 36 | Molly | X
          Blazefur | 34 | Tom | X
          Sunnyflower | 34 | Molly | X
          Redfeather | 37 | Tom | X
          Brightclover | 37 | Molly | X
          Stagstep | 30 | Tom | X
          Wildpoppy | 30 | Molly | X
          Birdsong | 27 | Molly | X
          Poppypounce | 31 | Molly | X
          Otterstream | 23 | Molly | X
          Bayfur | 21 | Molly | X
          Mossycreek | 21 | Molly | X
          Raggedtail | 19 | Tom | X
          Bloodyclaws | 60 | Tom | X
          Yewfrost | 15 | Tom | X
          Pigeonnose | 15 | Tom | X
          Witheredstalk | 15 | Molly | X
          Hemlockheart | 14 | Tom | X

Apprentices:
          Hurricanepaw | 11 | Tom | X
          Cloudypaw | 8 | Molly | X

Queens:
          Bayfur | 21 | Molly | X
          Squirrelstar | 60 | Molly | X
          Sunnyflower | 34 | Molly | X
          Birdsong | 27 | Molly | X
          Mossycreek | 21 | Molly | X

Kits:
          Gorsekit | 4 | Molly | X
          Icekit | 4 | Tom | X
          Strawberrykit | 3 | Molly | X
          Beekit | 3 | Molly | X
          Wrenkit | 3 | Tom | X
          Acornkit | 3 | Tom | X
          Sparkkit | 1 | Molly | X

Elders:
          Tigger | 147 | Tom | X
          Simon | 162 | Tom | X

Ally Clans:
          Souclan | krazykitty00
          Beechclan | hazilnut
          Witherclan | seedcakes
          Obsidianclan | forgetful.
          Aspenclan | røsebud
          Ivyclan | Savannah-the-Caracal
          Asterclan | hiraeth.
          Leafclan | zephyrine

Enemy Clans:
          Streamclan | justice'n'joy
          Clan Name | Username

Borders:
          (N) | Floralclan | moons
          (E) | Sorrelclan | SkyGold
          (S) | Obsidianclan | forgetful.
          (W) | Skullclan | Heda
          (NW) | Clan | User
          (NE) | Clan | User
          (SW) | Clan | User
          (SE) | Witherclan | seedcakes

Medicine Store:
    Catmint x2 | Greencough & Whitecough
    Chervil x2 | Infected Wounds & Bellyaches
    Cobwebs x1 | Soak Up & Stop Bleeding
    Burdock Root x2 | Lessens & Heals the
    Pain of Infected Rat Bites
    Comfrey Root x0 | Repairs Broken Bones & Soothes Wounds
    Tansy x2 | Cures Coughs, Wounds, Poisons & Soothes Throats
    Mallow Leaves x1 | Soothes Bellyaches
    Goldenrod x0 | Heals Wounds
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces Body Temperature For Cats With Fevers,
    Heals Aches & Pains
    Thyme x0 | Calms Nervousness, Anxiety, and Shock
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts Poison From Wounds
    Honey x2 | Soothes Infections, Helps Soothe Coughing
    Lungwort x2 | Cures Yellowcough
    Lamb's Ear x2 | Gives Strength
    Alder Bark x1 | Eases Toothaches
    Oak Leaves x1 | Stops Infection From Setting In
    Horsetail x0 | Treats Infected Wounds
    Broom x0 | Unknown Effect
    Rush x0 | Holds Broken Limbs in Place
    Watermint x1 | Eases Bellyache
    Tormentil x1 | Treating All Wounds &
    Extracting Poisons
    Dock x1 | Soothes Scratches + Soothes Sore Pads
    Blackberry Leaves x0 | Eases Swelling of Bee Stings
    Marigold x2 | Stops Infections, Bleeding, Helps With
    Inflammation + Stiff Joints

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x5 | 1 servings
    Pigeon | x3 | 3 servings
    Vole | x3 | 1 servings
    Fish | x3 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Shadepool | Hurricanepaw | 4 | Running, Fighting, Swimming, Climbing
    Raggedtail | Cloudypaw | 1 | Swimming, Climbing

Deceased Cats:
    Mottledkit | Tom | Kit | Stillborn | X
    Dapplewing | Tom | Medicine Cat | Slit Throat | X
    Rosie | Molly | Elder | Fox Attack | X

Families:
    Squirrelstar + Applefur: Sunnyflower, Blazefur, Otterstream,
    Mottledkit, Strawberrykit, Beekit, Wrenkit + Acornkit
    Mossvine + Smokespeck: Stagstep + Wildpoppy
    Mossvine + Dapplewing: Hurricanepaw
    Petalbound + Barleyfur: Mossycreek + Bayfur
    Shadepool + Lizardstrike: Yewfrost
    Sunnyflower + Rabbitwish of Witherclan: Pigeonnose, Witheredstalk + Sparkkit
    Brightclover + Redfeather: Raggedtail
    Bayfur + Stagstep: Gorsekit + Icekit
    Birdsong + Bloodyclaws; Expecting
    Mossycreek + Bloodyclaws; Expecting
Last edited by Katrione on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SilentClan

Postby rainbowcatfish8888 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:15 am

Number of Cats: 10

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
One Moon Ago:
Whitewhisker raced back into the camp, a squirrel dangling from his jaws. The other cats entered the camp behind him, panting with exhaustion. Buzzardflight padded out of the nursery, his eyes shining with pride and relief. "Come see," he meowed. Not bothering to wait for his clanmates, Whitewhisker bounced into the nursery, anticipation rising in his stomach. He let out a cry of joy when he saw Ivystar laying there, two beautiful kits suckling at her belly. "They're perfect!" the deputy purred, nuzzling each of them. Ivystar's eyes were glazed with fatigue, but they also shone with happiness. The rest of SilentClan entered the nursery, gasping as they saw the two new additions to the Clan. "They're so cute!" Brightsky squealed. "What are you going to name them?" Pepperpaw asked. Whitewhisker glanced at Ivystar, uncertain. "Finchkit," she murmered drowsily, resting her muzzle on the brown and white kit. "Okay," Whitewhisker meowed. He liked the name, it suited the kit nicely. "How about Cloudkit for the white one?" he suggested. Ivystar nodded. "Cloudkit," she repeated, sounding satisifed. "Those are such cute names! I love them so so very much!" Brightsky chirped, bouncing on her calico paws. Sunshadow nodded in agreement. "We brought you a squirrel," Appleclaw meowed, nudging the squirrel Whitewhisker had caught toward her. "Thank you," she replied, eagerly tearing into the fresh-kill. "While we're here, there's something I would like to do," Buzzardflight meowed. "Stumpy, come here." His eyes shining, Stumpy padded up next to his mentor. "Stumpy, you have expressed your interest in learning medicine and speaking with StarClan, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your medicine cat name, you will be known as Lynxpaw. I will be your mentor, and I promise to pass down everything I know to you," Buzzardflight declared. "Lynxpaw! Lynxpaw!" The Clan shouted. Lynxpaw stood tall in proud, puffing out his chest. "Thank you Buzzardflight! I promise I will try my very hardest," the young cat promised. Buzzardflight purred. "I know you will."

Present Day
"3, 2, 1, ready or not, here I come!" Cloudkit opened his eyes, scanning the camp for his sister. Hmm... maybe she's in the medicine den? Cloudkit raced over to the den as fast as his tiny paws could carry him. "Hey Lynxpaw, have you seen Finchkit?" he asked. Lynxpaw's eyes shone with amusement. "Finchkit? Why, I have no idea! Have you checked the warrior's den?" the medicine cat apprentice asked. Cloudkit frowned. "Mama says we can't go in there," the kit said. "Well, that sister of yours sure does like to break the rules! Maybe you can ask a warrior to go in with you," Lynxpaw suggested. Cloudkit instantly perked up. "Great idea! Thanks Lynxpaw!" the kit squeaked. Looking around the camp, he saw his father, Whitewhisker, standing by the fresh-kill pile. "Hey Whitewhisker!" Cloudkit shouted running over to his father. "Hello, Cloudkit!" the deputy greeted. "I was wondering if you could take me to the warrior's den. I think Finchkit is in there," the kit explained. Whitewhisker frowned. "Again? How many times have I told her that she isn't allowed to go in there?" Before Cloudkit could reply, he heard a yowl from up above. "I'm up here, mouse-brain!" Finchkit yelled. Spinning around, Cloudkit saw his sister perched on the branch of a towering pine tree. Whitewhisker's eyes widened in alarm. "Finchkit! Get down from there immediately!" Finchkit pouted, opening her jaws to object, when a gust of wind swept through the branches above. Finchkit screamed in alarm, her tiny paws grasping around the thin branch. "Cloudkit, go get Ivystar," Whitewhisker ordered. Cloudkit doubted that even Ivystar could get his sister down, but he went to get her anyway. He found his mother enjoying the sun outside of the nursery. "Mama! Finchkit's stuck in a tree!" the kit informed her. Ivystar sprang to her paws, clearly shocked. "What! Where is she?" the leader asked. "Follow me!" Cloudkit rushed toward base of the tree where Finchkit was swaying. "FINCHKIT! IF YOU DO NOT GET DOWN FROM THAT TREE RIGHT NOW I WILL DELAY YOUR APPRENTICE CEREMONY BY TWO WHOLE MOONS!" Ivystar yowled as loudly as possible. FInchkit's eyes widened. "No no no no! I'm sorry I'm sorry please don't delay my ceremony!" Finchkit sounded very distressed. "THEN GET DOWN FROM THAT TREE!" Ivystar replied. "I-I can't. I'm stuck!" Finchkit admitted, her voice beginning to tremble. Whitewhisker sighed. "Great StarClan, I'll go and get her," he said. The deputy quickly climbed the tree, but the branch Finchkit was standing on was very thin, and not likely to support Whitewhisker's weight. "The branch will fall if I step on it, Finchkit. I need you to come to me," he said, trying to sound gentle. Finchkit was trembling now, clearly regretting her decision to climb the tree in the first place. "I can't, I'll fall!" she squeaked. Praying to StarClan that the branch would hold, Whitewhisker set one paw on the branch, then another, then another, until all of his weight was on the thin branch. But then the branch let out a horrible cracking sound. "Finchkit!" Whitewhisker yowled, reaching out to grab his kit and leap back to safety. But he didn't have enough time. Whitewhisker only managed to leap back just in time as the branch snapped, sending his kit plummeting to the ground. "NO!" Ivystar screeched, her voice filled with panic. But all she could do was watch as her kit fell from branch to branch, before finally falling on to the ground. Claws of terror clamped around Cloudkit's heart as he saw the still body of his sister lying underneath the tree. "Cloudkit! Go get Buzzardflight and Lynxpaw!" Ivystar shouted, but the two medicine cats were already racing toward them. "She's alive, but her paw is sprained pretty badly and she's in shock. Luckily the branches broke her fall," Buzzardflight said, after examining the kit closely. Finchkit opened her eyes, and it broke Cloudkit's heart to see the pain in them. "Am I dead?" she croaked weakly. "No sweetheart, you're alive," Ivystar murmured. "Mama my paw hurts really bad," Finchkit said pitifully. "Lynxpaw, what do we use for cats in shock?" Buzzardflight quizzed his apprentice. "Poppy seeds," Lynxpaw replied. "But we don't have any poppy seeds." No poppy seeds? Does this mean Finchkit could die? Cloudkit worried. Buzzardflight nodded. "Correct. And what should we do for her paw?" he asked. "I don't think there's anything we can do, we have to let it heal with time. But we could use feverfew to help with the pain until we find poppy seeds," Lynxpaw suggested. "Very good. Whitewhisker, carry Finchkit to my den," Buzzardflight meowed. After Whitewhisker, Finchkit, Buzzardflight, and Lynxpaw left, it was just Cloudkit and Ivystar. "Finchkit is gonna be okay, right?" Cloudkit asked, his voice trembling with fear. Ivystar nodded. "She'll be just fine, dear," she assured him, but she sounded a little uncertain.

"I really hope FInchkit is okay! She's so young, the poor thing!" Brightsky fretted, pacing around the camp. Sunshadow nodded. "Y-yea. Me t-too," he agreed. Brightsky finally stopped pacing, and she sat down next to Sunshadow. "You know, I would really like to have kits of my own someday," Brightsky said. "Y-you would make a g-great mother," Sunshadow replied. And it was true. "Awwww, thank you!" Brightsky chirped. Sunshadow scooted closer to her, so their pelts were brushing. Suddenly, feeling a rush of ambition washed over Sunshadow and he curled his tail around her, pulling Brightsky closer to him. She tensed a little with surprise, but relaxed soon after and let out a small sigh. They sat in silence for a moment, until Appleclaw padded up to the two cats. "Hey Sunshadow, can we talk?" his gaze was dark, but his expression was otherwise unreadable. "S-sure," Sunshadow reluctantly got to his paws, officially ending his moment with Brightsky. "Follow me," Appleclaw began to pad out of camp, giving Sunshadow no choice but to follow. Once they were a good distance away from the camp, Appleclaw stopped and turned around. "Stay away from her," he hissed. Sunshadow's eyes widened in surprise. "W-what?" he stuttered, shocked by Appleclaw's change in demeanor. "Don't play dumb with me. You know what I'm talking about. She's mine, and I won't let you take her away from me," he warned. Stand up for yourself. You don't deserve this. A little voice in Sunshadow's head spoke up, encouraging him. Sunshadow growled, fluffing out his pelt to make him appear more powerful. "I can do what I want," he hissed back, his stutter suddenly gone. Before Appleclaw could reply, Sunshadow turned around and whisked back to camp. Brightsky was waiting by the entrance, her head tilted in confusion. "What was that all about?" she asked. "Oh, it was n-nothing," Sunshadow replied, brushing his tail across her back. "Now where were we?"
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[hunting patrol: Brightsky, Appleclaw, Sunshadow]
[looking for herbs: Buzzardflight, Lynxpaw (looking for poppy seeds in particular)]
[training: Whitewhisker and Pepperpaw]

[the clan ate 3 servings of squirrel]
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leader:
          Ivystar | 46 moons | female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Whitewhisker | 39 moons | male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Buzzardflight| 64 moons | male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Lynxpaw| 11 moons | male | X

Warriors:
          Brightsky| 30 moons | female| X
          Appleclaw | 28 moons | male | X
          Sunshadow| 36 moons | male | X

Apprentices:
          Pepperpaw | 10 moons | female | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:
          Ivystar | 46 moons | female | X

Kits:
          Cloudkit | 1 moon | male | X
          Finchkit | 1 moon | female | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | PineClan | solgaleo.
    East | RippleClan | artemis
    South | HowlingClan | ✘ Fear of Reality
    West | TumbleClan | dinolil1

Medicine Store
    Catmint | used to treat greencough | X2
    Feverfew | lowers fever, heals aches and pains| X1
    Horsetail | treats infection and stops bleeding | X1
    Tansy | cures coughs | X1
    Lavender | cures fever and chills | X1
    Cobweb | stops bleeding | X1
    Borage | helps queens produce milk | X1
    Chervil | treats infection and bellyache | X1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Ermine | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 1 serving left
    Bird | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Whitewhisker | Pepperpaw | hunting, fighting
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Ivystar + Whitewhisker | Cloudkit, Finchkit
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by rainbowcatfish8888 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
rainbowcatfish8888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:29 am

Number of Cats: 31 (6 servings)
Next Moonpool Visit: March 21

Frigidrose woke that morning with a plan. She needed to get a move on with avenging her lost daughter, but she knew if anything horrible happened to one of her Clan-mates, she would instantly be suspected of the crime. She needed to convince Emberstar to trust her. It might take a few moons, yes, but the silver tabby knew just how to go about it. After she got to her paws, she gave Frostpath a light prod in the shoulder. "What?" the white warrior grumbled. "Come with me. I have an idea." Frostpath let out a heavy sigh, "Right now?" "Yes, right now," Frigidrose snapped. "Come on." The two she-cats quietly stepped out of the den. The sun was just barely up. "Can I ask why you need to talk at this wonderfully convenient time of the morning?" Frigidrose's eyes narrowed. "I told you - I have a plan," she meowed, emphasising the last four words. Frostpath stared at her a moment, afraid of what she thought the other was speaking of. Willing her voice not to shake, she asked, "What plan?" Frigidrose smirked. "You and I are going out on a patrol. I will be asking Featherpaw to accompany us -" "Why Featherpaw?" Frostpath interrupted. "She's never done anything to us...." The silver tabby simply purred, "Oh yes, Frostpath. It will be less suspicious then." Frostpath felt her eyes growing wide. They were going to ... murder Featherpaw? The sweet, lovable, innocent apprentice? "Now Frostpath," Frigidrose was mewing, "Don't do anything, don't say anything. I will take care of it all." "Well you two are up early, aren't you?" Ashenclaw. Frostpath whirled around frantically while Frigidrose calmly turned to face the deputy. "Ah, good morning, Ashenclaw. I was just hoping to lead the dawn patrol today - would that be alright?" she meowed smoothly. Ashenclaw nodded. "Sure thing. Finally, someone who wants to help out with patrols. You're welcome to choose whoever you want to go with you." The silver tabby smiled. "Thank you, Ashenclaw." She then turned to pad toward the apprentices' den, signaling with her tail for Frostpath to follow. The white warrior did so, but uneasily. This was wrong. This was really, really wrong. Before they could reach the den, Featherpaw skipped out, a huge smile plastered onto her face. At the sight of the two warriors approaching, she chirped, "Oh, hi there! Good morning!" The reason for her sheer happiness was that she was hoping last night would be the last time she had to sleep with the apprentices. Patchthorn had mentioned to her how she was ready to be a warrior and he was going to talk to Emberstar about it very soon. The fluffy white she-cat couldn't wait. "Good morning, Featherpaw," Frigidrose purred. "Frostpath and I were just about to leave on the dawn patrol. Would you like to join us?" Featherpaw nodded eagerly. "Sure! I'm all done with my training, so I don't think Patchthorn will miss me." "Wonderful." That one word from Frigidrose sent a chill down Frostpath's spine. She seemed unable to think or comprehend anything as they made their way out of the camp. Suddenly she recognized where they were headed: the ravine. It wasn't too far away. All the apprentices had been warned about the ravine because of it's sheer drop where one could fall to their death if they weren't watching where they were going. The numb feeling swarmed Frostpath's nerves once again as they approached the area. Featherpaw, stopping in her tracks, also realized the direction in which the patrol was going. "Careful, the ravine's just a few fox-lengths away," she mewed nervously. "Oh, it's fine, sweetheart," Frigidrose assured her. "We won't let you get hurt." She gently nudged the apprentice forward. "Don't you want a look at it?" Featherpaw hesitated ... then slowly stepped forward. No, Frostpath thought, no, Featherpaw, don't do it. Please.... She was too scared to speak. Frigidrose had told her to keep quiet, and only StarClan knows what she might do to her if she spoke up. Frostpath only gulped as the apprentice inched closer to the edge. "That's it, just a few more steps," the silver tabby coaxed. "I won't let you fall, I promise." A bit more confident after hearing those words, Featherpaw quickened her pace just the slightest, and was soon staring down at the bottom of the ravine. Before she could step away, Frigidrose gave her a sharp push, sending her falling down to the rocky ground below. The apprentice let out a shriek just before she hit the hard, rock-littered surface with her head, and her body continued to tumble for another couple fox-lengths. Frostpath stood frozen, eyes scrunched shut as she tried to block out the sound of Featherpaw's scream. Such a blood-curdling cry was going to haunt her forever. Finally she dared to step forward to the edge of the ravine. Featherpaw lay in a crumpled heap, her beautiful snowy pelt stained with blood, and her side no longer rising and falling with her breaths. The warrior was speechless - what could she say after having let such a terrible event take place? A shaky sob forced its way out of her. "Now, now, Frostpath," Frigidrose mewed almost in an annoyed manner. "We need to bring the body back to camp. We will tell everyone that she slipped and fell into the ravine, understand? Act as innocent as you possibly can. Do you hear me?" Frostpath could only nod for she didn't trust her voice at that moment. Her companion sighed loudly. "Come on, get your act together. We can't show up with you looking like this." They carefully descended into the ravine, Frostpath grabbing hold of Featherpaw's scruff and dragging her behind Frigidrose toward where the ravine wasn't so deep. The older she-cat scrambled up the side and reached down to take Featherpaw from Frostpath as the younger tried to push the body up to her. They were soon back out of the ravine, Frostpath again dragging the apprentice's body. Frigidrose ran ahead of her into the camp, calling out, "Emberstar! It's Featherpaw!" The leader, who had been speaking to Ashenclaw, turned to her, a concerned look growing on her face. "What's wrong?" she meowed as she hurried over. "We were on patrol and passing by the ravine. She was bouncing around, carefree, being her usual Featherpaw self when she slipped and fell into it. She hit her head hard, and..." Frigidrose paused, allowing herself a small sniffle, "...she's gone. I did all I could, I swear. It was just - it was too late." Emberstar stared blankly at her for a moment before they noticed Frostpath bringing the apprentice's body into the camp. The white warrior stopped in the middle of the clearing, letting go of Featherpaw's scruff and quickly bounding out of the camp. Frigidrose scrambled for an explanation for this behavior, "F-Frostpath's certainly devastated.... The poor thing." She glanced out the camp entrance after the younger warrior, fire in her eyes. She had told Frostpath to act 'normal,' not go running away from the situation. She hoped desperately that Emberstar wouldn't suspect them. The leader, however, had no words. She slowly padded toward Featherpaw's body, staring at her for a moment before sinking to her paws and burying her nose in the long, soft fur. "What?!" came Breezepaw's cry of disbelief. She came bounding over to where her friend's body lay, her eyes wide. Then she looked up, straight at her mother. Frigidrose gave her a hard stare, warning her not to say anything else. Breezepaw responded with a cold glare. With a slight sigh, the warrior beckoned for her kit to follow her out of the camp. Once they were out of earshot, Breezepaw began to yell at her, "Why? Why?! Why did you do that? - how could you have done such a despicable thing as murder an innocent apprentice? All she's ever done is love and care for everyone, and then you go and end her life?!" Frigidrose waited patiently for her daughter to finish before meowing calmly, "It needed to happen -" "What? No! Are you kidding me? Do tell - why did Featherpaw, of all cats, have to die?" "Because I need to convince Emberstar trust me - to trust us. If there is a murder and I can get her to believe that I am completely innocent, she will start to stop suspecting us of everything that goes wrong in the Clan. Do you understand me?" Breezepaw's fur was bristling, her lips drawn back in a snarl. "I can't believe you! Why do we have to live with lies like these? Why are you putting this horrible burden on myself and my brother?" "Don't you remember," Frigidrose growled. "the day Shadekit died? It was all Falconpaw's fault - and Emberstar's for raising him to be so reckless. She cannot lead LeafClan any longer. Such a mother could in no way make an ideal leader. We need to get rid of her." Then her tone darkened even more so, "Or have you forgotten your dearest sister? Do you no longer care about her at all?" Breezepaw gasped. Did her mother really think she could have forgotten Shadekit? The day they lost her, Breezepaw had been absolutely devastated. She wouldn't speak for days. How could she possibly have forgotten her? She lowered her head, a single tear escaping her eye. "I-I'm sorry," she whimpered feebly. "You better be. Now, you must keep that mouth of yours shut. Am I clear?" Breezepaw nodded.

[ Prey eaten: 2 robins
Murderered by Frigidrose: Featherpaw
Training: Falconpaw, Pinepaw, & Heatherpaw
Hunting: Patchthorn, Briardusk, Dustfall, Cloudtalon, Stormbreeze, & Honeydapple
Herb hunting: Willowcloud & Appleheart ]

Leader:
        Emberstar | 50 | F | X

Deputy:
        Ashenclaw | 53 | M | X

Medicine Cats:
        Willowcloud | 42 | F | X
        Appleheart | 19 | M | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
        none

Warriors:
        Patchthorn | 55 | M | X
        Webfang | 59 | M | X
        Briardusk | 34 | F | X
        Dustfall | 47 | M | X
        Frostpath | 24 | F | X
        Honeydapple | 44 | F | X
        Cloudtalon | 32 | M | X
        Stormbreeze | 20 | M | X
        Badgerstrike | 62 | F | X
        Daisyskip | 15 | F | X
        Foxpounce | 15 | M | X
        Birchwing | 15 | M | X
        Frigidrose | 35 | F | X

Apprentices:
        Featherpaw | 13 | F | X
        Breezepaw | 8 | F | X
        Cinderpaw | 8 | M | X
        Falconpaw | 7 | M | X
        Pinepaw | 7 | M | X
        Heatherpaw | 7 | F | X

Queens:
        Snowstep | 26 | F | X
        Tinyfeather | 46 | F | X

Kits:
        Dewkit | 1 | M | X
        Russetkit | 1 | F | X
        Otterkit | 1 | M | X
        Brightkit | 1 | F | X
        Fernkit | 0 | F | X

Elders:
        Sunstripe | 102 | M | X

Mates:
        Honeydapple & ???
        xx↪ Daisyskip, Foxpounce, Birchwing
        Frigidrose & ???
        xx↪ Breezepaw, Shadekit, Cinderpaw
        Emberstar & Webfang
        xx↪ Falconkit, Pinekit, Heatherkit
        Snowstep & ???
        xx↪ Dewkit, Russetkit, Otterkit, Brightkit
        Tinyfeather & Dustfall
        xx↪ Fernkit

Borders:
        Northern | forest | BeechClan
        Southern | fields | AsterClan
        Western | river | StrikeClan
        Eastern | fields | SootClan
        North-east | forest | open
        North-west | river | LotusClan
        South-east | fields | AspenClan
        South-west | fields | open
        Ally Clans:
        EchoClan | Katrione
        StrikeClan | sugar pixel .
        BeechClan | hazilnut
        AsterClan | hiraeth.

Enemy Clans:
        none

Medicine Store:
        Alder bark | x1 | Eases toothaches
        Bindweed | x1 | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep
        xxthem in place
        Blackberry leaves | x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings
        Borage Leaves | x1 | Produces more and better
        xxmilk, also brings down fevers
        Broom | x1 | Used to make poultices for broken legs and
        xxwounds
        Burnet | x1 | Keeps a cat's strength up
        Catmint | x5 | Best remedy for greencough, can be used
        xxfor whitecough
        Celandine | x1 | Soothes damaged eyes
        Cobwebs | x1 | Stops (or slows) bleeding and can
        xxbe used to bind broken bones
        Comfrey root | x1 | Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds.
        xxAlso used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for
        xxinflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched
        xxshoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
        Goldenrod | x2 | Good for healing wounds
        Hawkweed | x1 | Alternative to catmint, but not as strong
        Heather nectar | x1 | Makes swallowing easier and sweetens
        xxmixtures.
        Honey | x1 | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for
        xxsmoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other
        xxconcoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy
        Horsetail | x2 | Treats infections and stops bleeding
        Juniper berries | x2 | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps
        xxtroubled breathing. Also used to help calm cats
        Lamb's Ear | x1 | Gives a cat strength
        Marigold | x1 | Stops infection and bleeding
        Mouse bile | x1 | Used to remove ticks embedded in pelts
        Nettle leaves | x1 | Chewed into a poultice for a wound
        Poppy seeds | x2 | Helps a cat sleep, soothes shock
        xxor distress, and eases pain
        Ragwort leaves | x1 | Treats aching joints and keeps strength up
        Raspberry leaves | x1 | Could possibly ease pain or stop bleeding
        Rosemary | x1 | Hides the scent of death
        Snakeroot | x1 | Thought to heal poison.
        Stinging nettle | x1 | Induces vomiting, brings down swelling,
        xxcan be mixed with comfrey to heal broken bones, heals
        xxwound, chewing the stems helps against infection
        Wild garlic | x1 | Prevents infection, especially rat bites
        Yarrow | x1 | Extracts poison from wounds, will make a cat
        xxvomit up toxins, and the ointment will soften and help heal
        xxcracked pads

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Mouse | x6 | 1 serving
        Vole | x6 | 1 serving
        Squirrel | x6 | 2 servings
        Small fish | x6 | 2 servings
        Hare | x5 | 3 servings
        Robin | x4 | 3 servings
        Total | 32 | 62 servings

Mentors:
        Patchthorn | Featherpaw | hunting, swimming, battle, climbing
        Cloudtalon | Breezepaw | climbing
        Honeydapple | Cinderpaw | climbing
        Frostpath | Falconpaw | none
        Birchwing | Pinepaw | none
        Stormbreeze | Heatherpaw | none

Deceased Cats:
        Shadekit | drowned
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mossclan [Chapter 3]

Postby xXocea » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:05 am

Number of Cats: 004 (2 servings)
Next Moonpool Visit: Available Now 03/13/17

Emotions swirled around the cave like a hurricane's disastrous winds creating a tornado of uncertainty and remorse. It swirled around Littledawn drawn to her like a magnet, wrapping it's tendrils around her paws and rooting her to the spot. Crawling... inching... closer to her throat and ready to strangle her and reap her of all her breath. She couldn't take it, the air too stifling, the emotions to strong. Quailstripe's remorseful whispered words were echoing loudly like a drum inside her mind. Littledawn felt herself on the edge of a breakdown. The winds had stopped but the waves of the sea were eager. Licking up closer... closer to the shore, ready to take her remains away into it's endless waters. Littledawn let out a choked noise - half sob, half gasp of air. Tilting her head to the open skies above the cave, she looked for guidance from Starclan.

Oh Paisleypaw, She cried out reaching out to contact the medicine cat apprentice.
How do you do it? Work so well under pressure? Here I am, dealing with my first major medical event and I'm breaking down like old Frogthroat during one of his episodes! While you - you didn't even break into a sweat your first time. When Wrenfang came to you her leg bloodied and broken after the accident by the lake you didn't falter - even without your mentor by your side. You flourished and fixed her up better than anyone in the clan could've ever imaged - how sister, tell me. How did you not panic at the first sight of blood? Sparrow-wind's hurt and I haven't a clue what to do... I've done the best I can - warding off infection with a mere ball of soaked moss! Trying to clean her wounds the best I can. My bandaging is laughable. At her first shift of movement it came right off! Luckily I've since perfected the wrapping process. But my choice of materials is even worse. Cobwebs? Ha! I ran out of those weeks ago, resorting to stretched and thinned moss instead - definitely not the most sanitary. I'm worried that even with all my precautions about spreading an infection to her, I may already have. Her temperature has gone up some since we last ran out of cobwebs, and she's barely been woken up since we brought her here. Obviously she'll come too for a rare moment in which we'll shove fluids and prepped fresh-kill down her throat. But the last 'real' moment she was awake was when Branchstar gave her, her warrior name.
Littledawn squeezed her eyes shut. Quailstripe's desperate pleas for Sparrow-wind to wake up getting louder.
I can't even help Quailstripe... I try to reassure him thing's will be okay, but I know I'm not fooling anyone. He was the one to notice the temperature increase first. Paisleypaw- he loves her!! And if I can't bring her back... If I let her die! Quailstripe will be crushed.

Littledawn jumped up abruptly, shaking her head violently. She needed to get out here! The enclosed space of the cave was only making her situation worse. She rushed towards the exit - her salvation, she'd finally escape! The two tom's in the cave barely paid her any heed. Quailstripe too focused on his lover. Watching her breath while whispering encouraging words in her ear. And Branchstar - Littledawn wasn't sure what was wrong her leader.
After finally breaking out of the caves the warm rays of the sun that greeted her were a welcome feeling. Littledawn let out a great exhale of air, and continued to exhale and inhale normally. No longer was she being strangled - the waves that had been coming to wash her away had now retreated, and everything was right again. Littledawn took a deep breath, tucking her head to lick her chest and flatten the ruffled fur. As she groomed herself and felt her stress-levels drop she listened to the swaying leaves of the trees, and the skittering of prey as they rustled through the undergrowth. However a louder than usual rustle caught her attention. No vole or bird was ever that loud. Rising off her haunches she approached the bush carefully, tendrils of fear wrapping around her body. She had been in this situation before with Quailstripe, and while that situation played out safely she bet her whiskers that the next one wouldn't be as well-ending. Dropping in a crouch she positioned herself to properly pounce on the intruder hiding in the bushes. While she lacked in claws Littledawn still had teeth, and two well-bodies toms waiting in the caves not far away. Springing off her hind legs she pounced paws coming into contact with fur and a large body...

[Prey Eaten: 2x servings of water-fowl | Herb Gathering: xxx]
[Patrolling: xxx | Training: xxx]
[Hunting(Land): Quailstripe | Hunting(Water): xxx]
[Other: Littledawn has found a Wishclanner! (Bramblefur)
Sparrow-wind is inactive (Injuries)
Branchstar is inactive (Illness)]

Leader:
            Branchstar| 42m | ♂ |
            Lives: ★★★★★★★★ [8/9]
            ↪ Mate Nm | Age | ♀ |

Deputy:
            Name | Age | ♀/♂ |

Medicine Cat:
            Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
            ↪ Apprentice Name

Warriors:
            Littledawn | 31m | ♀ |
            ↪ Apprentice Name
            Quailstripe | 37m | ♂ |
            ↪ Apprentice Name
            Sparrow-wind | 33m | ♀ |
            ↪ Apprentice Name

Apprentices:
            Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
            Name | Age | ♀/♂ |

Queens:
            Name | Age | ♀ |
            ↪ Kit(s) Name
            Name | Age | ♀ |
            ↪ Kit(s) Name

Kits:
            Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
            Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
            ↪ Parent(s) Name(s)
            Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
            Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
            ↪ Parent(s) Name(s)

Elders:
            Name | Age | ♀/♂ |
            Name | Age | ♀/♂ |

Family:
            Mate ♥ Mate
            ↪ kit, kit, kit

Lover ♡ Lover
            ↪ kit, kit, kit

Ex-mate ✘ Ex-mate
            ↪ kit, kit, kit

Ally Clans:
      Caveclan | tauriel.
      Roseclan | ↞ ¢яαzу ↠
      Wishclan | .mochi

Enemy Clans:
      NameClan | Username

Borders:
      ↑ N | Ocean w/ Island | Sandclan | KittyCutePaws
      ↗ NE | Territory Descrip. | Nameclan | Username
      ↖ NW | Seashore Marsh | Thicketclan | Emberwisp
      ↓ S | Mountain/Forest | Caveclan | tauriel.
      ↘ SE | Plains w/Forest | Wishclan | .mochi
      ↙ SW | Mountain/Forest | Pineclan | solgaleo.
      → E | Two-leg City

Medicine Store:
      Herb | Usage
      Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Fish (Smol) | x0 | 2 servings
      Fish (Big) | x0 | 3 servings
      Crab | x0 | 2 servings
      Turtle | x0 | 2 servings
      Water-Fowl | x1(1serv) | 3 servings
      Water Vole | x0 | 1 serving
      Total | x0 | 0 serving(s)

Training:
      Fishing, Swimming, Agility/Climbing, Fighting
      Warrior ↝ Apprentice (#00)
      ↪ Ability's
      Warrior ↝ Apprentice (#00)
      ↪ Ability's

Deceased Cats:
      Cat Name ✘ Cause of Death ✘ Starclan/Dark Forest
Last edited by xXocea on Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
xXocea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostmaker » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:39 am

ImageImageImageImage
Number of Cats: three
Next Moonpool Visit: march twentieth

bramblefur stalked through the forest, silent as a feather falling. the scent of vole filled his nose, and he followed the trail. a twig snapped nearby and he spotted the small rodent running across the leafy forest floor. the tom was so concentrated, he unknowingly crossed the border. about to leap on the vole, he went into a crouch and all of a sudden he was pinned by a new cat.

to be roleplayed....

[ bramblefur has found littledawn [a mossclan warrior] by the northwest border! ]
[ the clan consumes 2 servings of squirrel. ]
[ amberstar is hunting on the east border. ]

ImageImageImageImage

Leader:
          amberstar | thirty-four moons | female | #800080 |
          lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | ♂/♀| [url=link]♘[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          bumbletail | thirty-one moons | ♂ | #FFBF00 |

Warriors:
          bramblefur | thirty moons | ♂ | #BF4000 |
          oakheart | twenty-eight moons | ♂ | #804000

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | ♂/♀ | [url=link]♙[/url]

Queens:
          Name | Age | ♀ | [url=link]♖[/url]
          Name | Age | ♀ | [url=link]♖[/url]

Kits:

Elders:
          Name | Age | ♂/♀ | [url=link]♖[/url]
          Name | Age | ♂/♀ | [url=link]♖[/url]
          Ally Clans:
          lotusclan | wolfie
          mossclan | rebelliouswinter

Enemy Clans
          Clan Name | Username
          Clan Name | Username

Borders
          north | clan name | username
          northeast | lotusclan | wolfie
          east | howlingclan | painting roses
          southeast | clan name | username
          south | clan name | username
          southwest | clan name | username
          west | clan name | username
          northwest | mossclan | rebelliouswinter

Medicine Store
          cobweb | x3 | used to stop/slow bleeding
          goldenrod | x2 | used to heal wounds
          dandelion | x1 | used to heal and soothe bee stings, and used to relieve pain

Fresh-Kill Pile:
          mouse | x0 | 0 servings
          vole | x0 | 0 servings
          thrush | x0 | 0 servings
          squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
          rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
          pigeon | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
          Name and Name | Kits
          Name and Name | Kits
mars • he/they/she • adult
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

───//sandclan!//───[008]

Postby i<3you » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:50 am

Number of Cats: 5
Males: 2
Females: 3

Next Moonstone Visit: 3/23/17

Pearlstar decided to scope out the land by the twolegs' nests while on her patrol. It would still be a little hard to find cats if she went anywhere else, seeing as the weather wasn't the greatest at them moment. A light misty had started and a thin layer of snow still covered the ground in some areas. Glancing at the sky, Pearlstar noted that it was a mixture of gray swirls with different hues. "Well, it's not going to clear up here anytime soon." she muttered to herself bitterly. Shaking her fur of feeling that the mist was getting her pelt wet she continued her patrol on the line of the twoleg beach huts.

A exasperated sigh alerted Pearlstar of some form of life. Whipping her head to the side, she saw a ginger tabby cat on the porch of one of the twoleg huts. "Something wrong?" Pearlstar asked, revealing herself to the kittypet. The kittypet turned her head to meet Pearlstar's gaze. "Well, my twolegs usually will light a small fire, or candle in in the house when it gets like this. It helps keep the warmth up and mist from entering the house." the kittypet explained. "But lately it's seemed that they let a bunch of heat and warmth into the house using fire, and other methods. Honestly, I just need some time to cool down. It was misting out so I figured that it would cool me down if I came out here, and I was right." the kittypet suddenly seemed embarrassed, flicking her head down and giving her chest fur a couple of lick. "Haha, sorry! You probably just asked that to be nice, not expecting that long of a response. Say, what are you doing here, anyways? I've never seen you in any of the other twolegs' dens." the kittypet asked at last, eyes narrowing a bit at Pearlstar.

Not replying right away, Pearlstar quickly thought somethings over. One thought was, 'Do I want this cat to join SandClan? If she'd even accept, that it.' This kittypet seemed like she had a pretty odd personality; picky, organized, confidant, and easily embarrassed? Quite the odd, yet somewhat intriguing, personality. Switching back to the question which had been layed out for her, Pearlstar replied. "Oh, yes. I'm apart of a group of clan cats called SandClan-."

"Oh, yes! I've heard of you guys! You're the cats who like to swim and eat fish, some cats even say that you can hold your breathe forever. Personally, I think that last one is false, no cat can do that." the kittypet interrupted, flicking her tail at the end. Holding her breath for a moment, she returned to her much more calm look. "What are you doing here, then? Did you need something?"

Pearlstar huffed, "Yes, as I was going, I'm the leader of SandClan. We are slowly gaining back the cats we lost," pausing, Pearlstar cut herself off this time. "I-uh...We are gaining more cats by the day, but we could always use more. I was looking for cats to recruit, one of them maybe being you? Would you be interested in joining, or if not that, try the clan life for a while to see if you would enjoy it or not?" Pearlstar asked the kittypet.

The kittypet's eyes widened. "I mean-sure, I guess. I don't see what makes me so special, but if you think that life would suit me I'd be glad to give it a try." turning her head to look back at her house, she continued. "I don't think the twolegs would be too upset if I left, I live with two other cats. Though I can assure you that neither will be fit for your clan life. One barely manages to get of his lazy pelt, while the other thinks everything is a joke." she snickered lightly.

"Great," Pearlstar replied with the hint of a smile, "We can go on a quick walk, finish scoping out this area while I explain some things to you, then we'll go back to the clan. Sound okay?" Pearlstar asked.

Nodding her head in a silent agreement, the kittypet followed Pearlstar as she guided her way deeper along the shoreline near the twoleg huts. The sky turned a warm-gray color as the sun began to set, slowly but surely.

[While on the patrol, Pearlstar named the newly joining scavenger Flamewatcher, for the first conversation they had.]
[Pearlstar and Flamewatcher are paroling, looking for either a cat or some prey.]

Leader:
          Pearlstar | 46 Moons | Female | X

Deputy:
          Pebbletrail | 36 Moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Webtuft | 31 | Moons | Female | X

Island Protecters:
          Ottersplash | 27 Moons | Male | X

Scavengers:
          Flamewatcher | 17 Moons | Female | X

Island Protector Apprentices:

Scavengers Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Border Clans:
    Northern Shore | Open
    Eastern Shore | BlazeClan
    Southern Shore | Mosslan
    Western Shore | Open

Medicine Store:
    Cobwebs | x1
    ↳ Used to stop bleeding
    Catmint | x1
    ↳ Treats whitecough and greencough; can help relax a cat

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Salmon | x1 | 3 servings
    Trout | x1 | 3 servings
    Minnow | x1 | 1 servings
    Pelican | x1 | 3 servings
    Frog | x0 | 1 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:
    Necessary Skills: Swimming, Fishing, Combat
    Common Skills: Tracking, Speed, Hunting, Rock Leaping
    Rare Skills: Climbing, Stealth

Mentor | Apprentice | Skills 0/5
    ↳ List of Skills Here
    Mentor | Apprentice | Skills 0/5
    ↳ List of Skills Here

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    ↳ Kits, Kits
    Name and Name
    ↳ Kits, Kits
i<3you

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

create a clan - mapleclan

Postby requiem, » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:58 am

number of cats: one.
next moonpool visit;; number of days.

foxstar woke up early, deciding a hunting patrol was a good way to start his day. but as the ginger leader crossed the camp entrance, he found himself nose to nose with a she-cat. the cat was a white and brown tabby, and seemed to recognize the tom. "foxstar isn't it? leader of mapleclan?" the she-cat didn't wait for an answer and walked past him, her gaze searching through the camp for a particular place. "um, yes. who are you?" the leader asked, realization hitting him as the strange cat entered the deputy den. "i'm the deputy starclan sent you. stonestar showed me around in a dream." the she-cat turned sharply to look at foxstar, a smile on her face. "i think i'll enjoy it here."

the ginger tom's jaw dropped as his new friend jumped high into the air in an attempt to catch a finch. unfortunately, she only bit into air, not feathers. briar then gracefully fell back on her paws, as if the feat was child's play. "foxdung! i almost had it!" the she-cat exclaimed, her fur bristling. "that was amazing! that gives me an idea for your warrior name..." the tabby turned to look at her leader, her eyes questioning. "how about briarleap?" briar said the name a few times, her eyes shining more and more each time. "i like it! how about we move towards the south border to catch some prey?" foxstar nodded, following his deputy into the forest.

[ hunting/patrol : foxstar and briarleap ]
[ tradition : briarleap ]

leader :
    foxstar | 19 moons | male | determined | x
    lives : 9/9

deputy :
    briarleap | 18 moons | female | curious | x

medicine cat :
    name | age | gender | trait | x

warriors : [number]

apprentices : [number]

queens : [number]

kits : [number]

elders : [number]

ally clans :
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

bordering clans :
    north // the brook // roseclan
    south // the clearing // streamclan
    west // maple tree forest // clan
    east // something // caveclan

medicine store : [ number of herbs ]
    herb name | use [ number ]

fresh-kill pile : [2 per day]
    mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    stoat | x0 | 2 servings
    salmon | x0 | 2 servings
    hare | x0 | 3 servings
    sparrows | x0 | 3 servings
    prey eaten today | something

mentorships :
    mentor ➻ apprentice
    one : skill | two : skill | three : skill

deceased cats :
    name | age | gender | cause of death | x

kinships :
    name + name = name, name
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[pineclan.] [40.]

Postby deimido » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:26 pm

"From the tiny seeds we sow, we grow!"
Number of Cats: 22 | Toms: 11 | Mollies: 10
Next Moonpool Visit: 3/20/17.
Next Border Patrol: 7:25 AM. [MST]
Next Kittings: Wasptail, two more posts. / Skunknose, two more posts.

A calming warmth enveloped the young molly as her eyes were shut in a dream, a content and lazy smile was spread on her face as she nuzzled deeper into the soft fur of her mother while she felt Molekit's body besides her, the little tom appeared to be chattering excitedly to Shadowstar about something - but his sister couldn't tell what it was as his words came out muffled, almost like she was hearing him underwater. Then something stirred in her mind, Molekit never spoke so exuberantly before, and Shadowstar's fur never had the same kind of warmth it had now.

Shadepaw snapped her eyes open, scrambling away from whatever nightmare her mind had conjured up now as she stared wide-eyed as the scene of the nursery evaporated into nothing, Molekit turned to his face his twin sister with an undetectable glint in his bright green eyes before he too was washed away. Shadepaw felt her heart beat in her chest as a bitterly cold wind swept though the empty dark surroundings and she choked back a cry of horror as her mother materialized before her, this time in harsh spasms that racked her whole body the exact way they did when she was first fed the poisoned seeds.

"I'M SORRY! I'm so sorry, mother! Please, please stop this!" She wailed, shaking her head frantically as she cried and kept wishing for to wake up and escape from this terror that seized her heart and kept her captive. At her wails, the dream-version of Shadowstar stopped, all but it's head was still as it turned to face Shadepaw with a bleak and dead look in it's eye. "You killed me." It stated, it's voice was exactly like Shadowstar's, Shadepaw wanted to weep. "You killed me." It repeated, it's voice morphed into a threatening snarl before it shrieked in pure and unbridled rage as it moved to pounce on the poor apprentice.

Before it could sink it's claws in, Shadepaw woke up.

Shadepaw licked at her chest, trying to hide how much the dream had shaken her from Weaselstorm if the tom was inside the den. Shadepaw felt herself unable to stop shuddering, and she let out a strangled cry as she recalled everything from her nightmare. She searched frantically for where Weaselstorm kept the chamomile and thyme and once she found them, wasted no time in eating them in hopes that would calm her down. Shadepaw took a few labored, shaky breaths and forced a blank look on her face before she decided to go outside. She needed to know where her mentor was, she needed to know if Weaselstorm was okay. She couldn't afford to lose him, he was all she had left.

She just barely caught him coming out of the nursery after checking in with the Clan's newest queens: Skunknose and Wasptail. Juniperkit, Egretkit, and Orchidkit were at his heels, trying to get a word out of him considering their apprentice ceremonies. Shadepaw managed to smile at the sight, her mentor may not have enjoyed the company of kits or apprentices, but it seemed like they were drawn to him like moth to light. Shadepaw sighed in relief, thanking StarClan that he was close by as she fully left the medicine den, her ears twitching as she heard Ratpaw greet her. The tom and her had some sort of connection, at least in her eyes.

Neither really committed to growing closer, it was only after the day after the Clan had buried Shadowstar's body was when Ratpaw decided to try and grow closer to her after seeing how utterly depressed and empty she looked. She truly didn't deserve his kindness one bit, not when she was a murderer, though he nor anyone else in the Clan besides Mintstar and Weaselstorm knew of what truly happened to Shadowstar. Shadepaw assumed they thought she died fighting Mintstar, seeing as their new leader returned home from the Moonpool battered and bloody.

Shadepaw suppressed a shudder over the memory, thinking of the look on Mintstar's face as she struggled to say any words of comfort to her. She forced a smile on her face as Ratpaw grew closer, one that he returned. "How are you, Shadepaw?" He asked with a purr, he truly was oblivious about Shadepaw and what she'd done, she felt awful at how comfortable he was around her. "Good... it's a, a nice day out." She mewed awkwardly, her aloof stance was not lost on Ratpaw as his former expression was replaced by one more confused. "I guess so, huh? Hey, listen, if there's anything wrong would you just let me know? I want to help." He responded, so genuine and kind-hearted.

"I'll keep that in mind, thanks." She said, spared from saying anything as Rowanpelt called his apprentice over so they could go train, Ratpaw said his goodbyes as he trotted over to his mentor and Shadepaw overheard him ask if he had already set up patrols before they left. Once he got his answer, he waited until Rowanpelt walked ahead of him before following suit, but not before casting a look to Shadepaw that mimicked the one Molekit had given her in her nightmare. This one didn't seem as undetectable and ominous though, but rather concerned instead.

Shadepaw sighed, maybe she should go ask Weaselstorm if they could go out today, she needed anything to get her mind off her dreams. She moved to go find her mentor, ignoring her Clanmates greeting mews as she passed them.

Actions wrote:Apprentice Ceremonies: Juniperkit, Egretkit, Orchidkit.
Training: Ratpaw.
Border Patrol: Laurelcloud, Magpiewhisker, Lizardstripe.
Hunting Patrol: Aspenheart, Larkclaw, Comfreyfang, Minkcloud, Duckfoot, Shrikeface.

Prey eaten: x2 sparrows and x1 rabbit.
Herbs used: x1 cobwebs, x1 marigold, x1 horsetail for Mintstar, x1 thyme, x1 chamomile for Shadepaw.

Leader:
    Mintstar. | 59. | molly. |
    gray-and-white molly with hazel eyes.

Deputy:
    Rowanpelt. | 42. | tom. |
    russet-colored tom with yellow eyes.

Medicine Cat:
    Weaselstorm. | 44. | tom. |
    brown-and-white tom with ice-blue eyes.

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
    Shadepaw. | 11. | molly. |
    solid black molly with blue eyes.

Warriors:
    Duckfoot.| 60. | tom. |
    white-and-brown tabby tom with green eyes.
    Shrikeface. | 59. | tom. |
    gray-and-white tom with yellow eyes.
    Minkcloud. | 40. | molly. |
    chocolate tabby molly with yellow eyes.
    Comfreyfang. | 40. | molly. |
    gray-and-white tabby molly with blue eyes.
    Lizardstripe. | 29. | tom. |
    brown tabby tom with green eyes.
    Larkclaw. | 29. | tom. |
    brown-and-black tabby tom with copper eyes.
    Magpiewhisker. | 28. | tom. |
    black-and-white tom with hazel eyes.
    Aspenheart. | 28. | tom. |
    gray tabby tom with green eyes.
    Laurelcloud. | 17. | molly. |
    solid white molly with blue eyes.

Apprentices:
    Ratpaw. | 11. | tom. |
    solid black tom with green eyes.

Queens:
    Fawnfur. | 27. | molly. |
    light brown molly with green eyes.
    Skunknose. | 57. | molly. |
    gray-and-white molly with hazel eyes.
    Wasptail. | 47. | molly. |
    ginger tabby molly with yellow eyes.

Kits:
    Juniperkit. | 6. | tom. |
    gray-and-white tom.
    Egretkit. | 6. | tom. |
    white tom with a gray patch on his head.
    Orchidkit. | 6. | molly. |
    solid pale gray molly.
    Acornkit. | 5. | molly. |
    brown-and-white molly.

Elders:
    Name | Age | Gender |
    Name | Age | Gender |

Borders:
    Northern | BlazeClan (shimmerstream) | unaffiliated.
    Western | ReedClan (Areater) | unofficial enemies.
    Southern | SilentClan (rainbowcatfish8888) | unaffiliated.
    Eastern | JinxClan (vampiress_fox) | allies.
    Northwestern | StreamClan (justice'n'joy) | enemies.
    Northeastern | FlurryClan (Nyeh Heh Heh!!) | allies.
    Southeastern | MossClan (RebelliousWinter) | unaffiliated.
    Southwestern | open | ---.

Fresh-kill Pile:
    [Clan can have five servings of prey at the moment.
    Clan will eat in three more posts.]
    wrens | 3 servings. [x1]
    thrushes | 3 servings. [x2]
    squirrels | 2 servings. [x3]
    rabbits | 2 servings. [x0]
    mice | 1 serving. [x5]
    voles | 1 serving. [x6]
    sparrows | 3 servings. [x2]

Medicine Store:
    borage leaves | produces more milk, brings down fevers. [x1]
    broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. [x1]
    burdock root | heal & prevent infection of rat bites. [x1]
    catmint | white/green/blackcough. [x1]
    celandine | soothes damaged eyes. [x1]
    chamomile | traveling herb, strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. [x0]
    chervil | infected wounds and bellyache, can also be used during kitting. [x1]
    chickweed | for greencough. [x1]
    cobwebs | bleeding, broken bones. [x6]
    comfrey root | broken bones, wrenched claws, itching, inflammation. [x2]
    daisy leaves | traveling herb, also for aching joints. [x1]
    deathberries | used to kill other cats. [x1]
    dock | soothes scratches & sore pads. [x2]
    feverfew | for fevers, chills, aches, pain, & especially good for headaches. [x1]
    goldenrod | for healing wounds. [x1]
    honey | soothes infections & sore throats. [x2]
    horsetail | treats infections & stops infections. [x0]
    lavender | fever & chills. [x2]
    marigold | stops infection & bleeding, for inflammation of stiff joints. [x0]
    mouse bile | used to remove ticks. [x1]
    poppy seeds | brings sleep, eases distress & pain. [x2]
    snakeroot | thought to heal poison. [x1]
    sorrel | traveling herb, can also build up appetite. [x1]
    sticks | distracts cats from pain. [x1]
    stinging nettle | induces vomiting or brings down swelling. [x1]
    sweet-sedge | eases infection. [x1]
    tansy | cures coughs, as well as wounds and poisons. [x2]
    thyme | calms nervousness, anxiety, & cats who are in shock. [x1]
    watermint | for bellyaches. [x1]
    yarrow | extracts poison from wounds. [x1]

Apprentice Training:
    Rowanpelt | Ratpaw | 1 | battle - x - x - x

Mates + Families:
    Shrikeface and Skunknose | Magpiewhisker, Aspenheart, (expecting).
    Owlfur and Shadowstar | Molekit & Shadepaw.
    Magpiewhisker and Fawnfur | Acornkit.
    Duckfoot and Mintclaw.
    Comfreyfang and Minkcloud.
    Ramhorn (EchoClan) and Wasptail | (expecting).

Deceased Cats:
    Molekit | 2. | weakness. | StarClan.
    Owlfur | 67. | fox attack. | StarClan.
    Shadowstar | 80. | deathberry-coated poppy seeds. | StarClan.
pinetree
Last edited by deimido on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:43 am

zephyrine wrote:
Frigidrose woke that morning with a plan. She needed to get a move on with avenging her lost daughter, but she knew if anything horrible happened to one of her Clan-mates, she would instantly be suspected of the crime. She needed to convince Emberstar to trust her. It might take a few moons, yes, but the silver tabby knew just how to go about it. After she got to her paws, she gave Frostpath a light prod in the shoulder. "What?" the white warrior grumbled. "Come with me. I have an idea." Frostpath let out a heavy sigh, "Right now?" "Yes, right now," Frigidrose snapped. "Come on." The two she-cats quietly stepped out of the den. The sun was just barely up. "Can I ask why you need to talk at this wonderfully convenient time of the morning?" Frigidrose's eyes narrowed. "I told you - I have a plan," she meowed, emphasising the last four words. Frostpath stared at her a moment, afraid of what she thought the other was speaking of. Willing her voice not to shake, she asked, "What plan?" Frigidrose smirked. "You and I are going out on a patrol. I will be asking Featherpaw to accompany us -" "Why Featherpaw?" Frostpath interrupted. "She's never done anything to us...." The silver tabby simply purred, "Oh yes, Frostpath. It will be less suspicious then." Frostpath felt her eyes growing wide. They were going to ... murder Featherpaw? The sweet, lovable, innocent apprentice? "Now Frostpath," Frigidrose was mewing, "Don't do anything, don't say anything. I will take care of it all." "Well you two are up early, aren't you?" Ashenclaw. Frostpath whirled around frantically while Frigidrose calmly turned to face the deputy. "Ah, good morning, Ashenclaw. I was just hoping to lead the dawn patrol today - would that be alright?" she meowed smoothly. Ashenclaw nodded. "Sure thing. Finally, someone who wants to help out with patrols. You're welcome to choose whoever you want to go with you." The silver tabby smiled. "Thank you, Ashenclaw." She then turned to pad toward the apprentices' den, signaling with her tail for Frostpath to follow. The white warrior did so, but uneasily. This was wrong. This was really, really wrong. Before they could reach the den, Featherpaw skipped out, a huge smile plastered onto her face. At the sight of the two warriors approaching, she chirped, "Oh, hi there! Good morning!" The reason for her sheer happiness was that she was hoping last night would be the last time she had to sleep with the apprentices. Patchthorn had mentioned to her how she was ready to be a warrior and he was going to talk to Emberstar about it very soon. The fluffy white she-cat couldn't wait. "Good morning, Featherpaw," Frigidrose purred. "Frostpath and I were just about to leave on the dawn patrol. Would you like to join us?" Featherpaw nodded eagerly. "Sure! I'm all done with my training, so I don't think Patchthorn will miss me." "Wonderful." That one word from Frigidrose sent a chill down Frostpath's spine. She seemed unable to think or comprehend anything as they made their way out of the camp. Suddenly she recognized where they were headed: the ravine. It wasn't too far away. All the apprentices had been warned about the ravine because of it's sheer drop where one could fall to their death if they weren't watching where they were going. The numb feeling swarmed Frostpath's nerves once again as they approached the area. Featherpaw, stopping in her tracks, also realized the direction in which the patrol was going. "Careful, the ravine's just a few fox-lengths away," she mewed nervously. "Oh, it's fine, sweetheart," Frigidrose assured her. "We won't let you get hurt." She gently nudged the apprentice forward. "Don't you want a look at it?" Featherpaw hesitated ... then slowly stepped forward. No, Frostpath thought, no, Featherpaw, don't do it. Please.... She was too scared to speak. Frigidrose had told her to keep quiet, and only StarClan knows what she might do to her if she spoke up. Frostpath only gulped as the apprentice inched closer to the edge. "That's it, just a few more steps," the silver tabby coaxed. "I won't let you fall, I promise." A bit more confident after hearing those words, Featherpaw quickened her pace just the slightest, and was soon staring down at the bottom of the ravine. Before she could step away, Frigidrose gave her a sharp push, sending her falling down to the rocky ground below. The apprentice let out a shriek just before she hit the hard, rock-littered surface with her head, and her body continued to tumble for another couple fox-lengths. Frostpath stood frozen, eyes scrunched shut as she tried to block out the sound of Featherpaw's scream. Such a blood-curdling cry was going to haunt her forever. Finally she dared to step forward to the edge of the ravine. Featherpaw lay in a crumpled heap, her beautiful snowy pelt stained with blood, and her side no longer rising and falling with her breaths. The warrior was speechless - what could she say after having let such a terrible event take place? A shaky sob forced its way out of her. "Now, now, Frostpath," Frigidrose mewed almost in an annoyed manner. "We need to bring the body back to camp. We will tell everyone that she slipped and fell into the ravine, understand? Act as innocent as you possibly can. Do you hear me?" Frostpath could only nod for she didn't trust her voice at that moment. Her companion sighed loudly. "Come on, get your act together. We can't show up with you looking like this." They carefully descended into the ravine, Frostpath grabbing hold of Featherpaw's scruff and dragging her behind Frigidrose toward where the ravine wasn't so deep. The older she-cat scrambled up the side and reached down to take Featherpaw from Frostpath as the younger tried to push the body up to her. They were soon back out of the ravine, Frostpath again dragging the apprentice's body. Frigidrose ran ahead of her into the camp, calling out, "Emberstar! It's Featherpaw!" The leader, who had been speaking to Ashenclaw, turned to her, a concerned look growing on her face. "What's wrong?" she meowed as she hurried over. "We were on patrol and passing by the ravine. She was bouncing around, carefree, being her usual Featherpaw self when she slipped and fell into it. She hit her head hard, and..." Frigidrose paused, allowing herself a small sniffle, "...she's gone. I did all I could, I swear. It was just - it was too late." Emberstar stared blankly at her for a moment before they noticed Frostpath bringing the apprentice's body into the camp. The white warrior stopped in the middle of the clearing, letting go of Featherpaw's scruff and quickly bounding out of the camp. Frigidrose scrambled for an explanation for this behavior, "F-Frostpath's certainly devastated.... The poor thing." She glanced out the camp entrance after the younger warrior, fire in her eyes. She had told Frostpath to act 'normal,' not go running away from the situation. She hoped desperately that Emberstar wouldn't suspect them. The leader, however, had no words. She slowly padded toward Featherpaw's body, staring at her for a moment before sinking to her paws and burying her nose in the long, soft fur. "What?!" came Breezepaw's cry of disbelief. She came bounding over to where her friend's body lay, her eyes wide. Then she looked up, straight at her mother. Frigidrose gave her a hard stare, warning her not to say anything else. Breezepaw responded with a cold glare. With a slight sigh, the warrior beckoned for her kit to follow her out of the camp. Once they were out of earshot, Breezepaw began to yell at her, "Why? Why?! Why did you do that? - how could you have done such a despicable thing as murder an innocent apprentice? All she's ever done is love and care for everyone, and then you go and end her life?!" Frigidrose waited patiently for her daughter to finish before meowing calmly, "It needed to happen -" "What? No! Are you kidding me? Do tell - why did Featherpaw, of all cats, have to die?" "Because I need to convince Emberstar trust me - to trust us. If there is a murder and I can get her to believe that I am completely innocent, she will start to stop suspecting us of everything that goes wrong in the Clan. Do you understand me?" Breezepaw's fur was bristling, her lips drawn back in a snarl. "I can't believe you! Why do we have to live with lies like these? Why are you putting this horrible burden on myself and my brother?" "Don't you remember," Frigidrose growled. "the day Shadekit died? It was all Falconpaw's fault - and Emberstar's for raising him to be so reckless. She cannot lead LeafClan any longer. Such a mother could in no way make an ideal leader. We need to get rid of her." Then her tone darkened even more so, "Or have you forgotten your dearest sister? Do you no longer care about her at all?" Breezepaw gasped. Did her mother really think she could have forgotten Shadekit? The day they lost her, Breezepaw had been absolutely devastated. She wouldn't speak for days. How could she possibly have forgotten her? She lowered her head, a single tear escaping her eye. "I-I'm sorry," she whimpered feebly. "You better be. Now, you must keep that mouth of yours shut. Am I clear?" Breezepaw nodded.

[ Prey eaten: 2 robins
Murderered by Frigidrose: Featherpaw
Training: Falconpaw, Pinepaw, & Heatherpaw
Hunting: Patchthorn, Briardusk, Dustfall, Cloudtalon, Stormbreeze, & Honeydapple
Herb hunting: Willowcloud & Appleheart ]

There is a new star in the sky. Featherpaw will be well looked after in Starclan
While training, Falconpaw, Pinepaw and Heatherpaw learned the Hunting skill
While hunting, Patchthorn, Briardusk, Dustfall, Cloudtalon, Stormbreeze and Honeydapple caught 2 robins and a hare
While herb hunting, Willowcloud and Appleheart found borage, broom and sweet-sedge

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

RebelliousWinter wrote:
Emotions swirled around the cave like a hurricane's disastrous winds creating a tornado of uncertainty and remorse. It swirled around Littledawn drawn to her like a magnet, wrapping it's tendrils around her paws and rooting her to the spot. Crawling... inching... closer to her throat ready to strangle her and reap her of all her breath. She couldn't take it, the air too stifling, the emotions to strong, Quailstripe's remorseful whispered words were echoing loudly like a drum inside her mind. Littledawn felt herself on the edge of a breakdown. The winds had stopped but the waves of the sea were eager. Licking up closer... closer to the shore, reading to take her remains away into it's endless waters. Littledawn let out a choked noise - half sob, half gasp of air. Tiling her head to the open skies above the cave, she looked for guidance from starclan.

Oh Paisleypaw, She cried out reaching out to contact the medicine apprentice.
How do you do it? Work so well under pressure? Here I am dealing with my first major medical event, and I'm breaking down like old Frogthroat during one of his episodes. While you - you didn't even break into a sweat your first time. When Wrenfang came to you her leg bloodied and broken after an accident by the lake you didn't falter - even without your mentor by your side. You flourished and fixed her up better than anyone in the clan could've ever imaged - how sister, tell me. How did you not panic at the first sight of blood? Sparrow-wind's hurt and I haven't a clue what to do... I've done the best I can - warding off infection with a mere ball of soaked moss, trying to clean her wounds the best I can. My bandaging is laughable, at her first shift of movement it came right off! Luckily I've since perfected the wrapping process, but my choice of materials is even worse. Cobwebs? Ha! I ran out of those weeks ago, resorting to stretched and thinned moss instead - definitely not the most sanitary. I'm worried that even with all my precautions about spreading an infection to her, I may already have. Her temperature has gone up some since we ran out of cobwebs, and she's barely been woken up since we brought her here. Obviously she'll come too for a rare moment in which we'll shove fluids and prepped fresh-kill down her throat. But the last 'real' moment she was awake was when Branchstar gave her her warrior name.
Littledawn squeezed her eyes shut, Quailstripe's desperate plees for Sparrow-wind to wake up getting louder.
I can't even help Quailstripe... I try to reassure him thing's will be okay, but I know I'm not fooling anyone. He was the one to notice the temperature increase first. Paisleypaw- he loves her!! And if I can't bring her back... If I let her die! Quailstripe will be crushed.

Littledawn jumped up abruptly, shaking her head violently. She needed to get out here! The enclosed space of the cave was only making her situation worse. She rushed towards the exit - her salvation, she'd finally escape! The two tom's in the cave barely paid her any heed. Quailstripe too focused on his lover, watching her breath while whispering encouraging words in her ear - and Branchstar... Littledawn wasn't sure what was wrong her leader.
After finally breaking out of the caves the warm rays of the sun that greeted her were a welcome feeling. Littledawn let out a great exhale of air, and continued to exhale and inhale normally. No longer was she being strangled - the waves that had been coming to wash her away had now retreated, and everything was right again. Littledawn took a deep breath, tucking her head to lick her chest and flatten the ruffled fur. As she groomed herself and felt her stress-levels drop she listened to the swaying leaves of the trees, and the skittering of prey as they rustled through the undergrowth. However a louder than usual rustle caught her attention. No vole or bird was ever that loud. Rising off her haunches she approached the bush carefully, tendrils of fear wrapping around her body. She had been in this situation before with Quailstripe, and while that situation played out safely she bet her whiskers that the next one wouldn't be as well-ending. Dropping in a crouch she positioned herself to properly pounce on the intruder hiding in the bushes. While she lacked in claws Littledawn still had teeth, and two well-bodies toms waiting in the caves not far away. Springing off her hind legs she pounced paws coming into contact with fur and a large body...

WIP...

[Prey Eaten: 2x servings of water-fowl | Herb Gathering: xxx]
[Patrolling: xxx | Training: xxx]
[Hunting(Land): Quailstripe | Hunting(Water): xxx]
[Other: Littledawn has found a Wishclanner! (Bramblefur)
Sparrow-wind is inactive (Injuries)
Branchstar is inactive (Illness)]

While hunting, Quailstripe caught a crab and 2 turtles

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

KittyCutePaws wrote:
Pearlstar decided to scope out the land by the twolegs' nests while on her patrol. It would still be a little hard to find cats if she went anywhere else, seeing as the weather wasn't the greatest at them moment. A light misty had started and a thin layer of snow still covered the ground in some areas. Glancing at the sky, Pearlstar noted that it was a mixture of gray swirls with different hues. "Well, it's not going to clear up here anytime soon." she muttered to herself bitterly. Shaking her fur of feeling that the mist was getting her pelt wet she continued her patrol on the line of the twoleg beach huts.

A exasperated sigh alerted Pearlstar of some form of life. Whipping her head to the side, she saw a ginger tabby cat on the porch of one of the twoleg huts. "Something wrong?" Pearlstar asked, revealing herself to the kittypet. The kittypet turned her head to meet Pearlstar's gaze. "Well, my twolegs usually will light a small fire, or candle in in the house when it gets like this. It helps keep the warmth up and mist from entering the house." the kittypet explained. "But lately it's seemed that they let a bunch of heat and warmth into the house using fire, and other methods. Honestly, I just need some time to cool down. It was misting out so I figured that it would cool me down if I came out here, and I was right." the kittypet suddenly seemed embarrassed, flicking her head down and giving her chest fur a couple of lick. "Haha, sorry! You probably just asked that to be nice, not expecting that long of a response. Say, what are you doing here, anyways? I've never seen you in any of the other twolegs' dens." the kittypet asked at last, eyes narrowing a bit at Pearlstar.

Not replying right away, Pearlstar quickly thought somethings over. One thought was, 'Do I want this cat to join SandClan? If she'd even accept, that it.' This kittypet seemed like she had a pretty odd personality; picky, organized, confidant, and easily embarrassed? Quite the odd, yet somewhat intriguing, personality. Switching back to the question which had been layed out for her, Pearlstar replied. "Oh, yes. I'm apart of a group of clan cats called SandClan-."

"Oh, yes! I've heard of you guys! You're the cats who like to swim and eat fish, some cats even say that you can hold your breathe forever. Personally, I think that last one is false, no cat can do that." the kittypet interrupted, flicking her tail at the end. Holding her breath for a moment, she returned to her much more calm look. "What are you doing here, then? Did you need something?"

Pearlstar huffed, "Yes, as I was going, I'm the leader of SandClan. We are slowly gaining back the cats we lost," pausing, Pearlstar cut herself off this time. "I-uh...We are gaining more cats by the day, but we could always use more. I was looking for cats to recruit, one of them maybe being you? Would you be interested in joining, or if not that, try the clan life for a while to see if you would enjoy it or not?" Pearlstar asked the kittypet.

The kittypet's eyes widened. "I mean-sure, I guess. I don't see what makes me so special, but if you think that life would suit me I'd be glad to give it a try." turning her head to look back at her house, she continued. "I don't think the twolegs would be too upset if I left, I live with two other cats. Though I can assure you that neither will be fit for your clan life. One barely manages to get of his lazy pelt, while the other thinks everything is a joke." she snickered lightly.

"Great," Pearlstar replied with the hint of a smile, "We can go on a quick walk, finish scoping out this area while I explain some things to you, then we'll go back to the clan. Sound okay?" Pearlstar asked.

Nodding her head in a silent agreement, the kittypet followed Pearlstar as she guided her way deeper along the shoreline near the twoleg huts. The sky turned a warm-gray color as the sun began to set, slowly but surely.

[While on the patrol, Pearlstar named the newly joining scavenger Flamewatcher, for the first conversation they had.]
[Pearlstar and Flamewatcher are paroling, looking for either a cat or some prey.]

While on patrol, Pearlstar and Flamewatcher found an island protector
While on patrol, Pearlstar and Flamewatcher caught 3 salmons

purrfect. wrote:
foxstar woke up early, deciding a hunting patrol was a good way to start his day. but as the ginger leader crossed the camp entrance, he found himself nose to nose with a she-cat. the cat was a white and brown tabby, and seemed to recognize the tom. "foxstar isn't it? leader of mapleclan?" the she-cat didn't wait for an answer and walked past him, her gaze searching through the camp for a particular place. "um, yes. who are you?" the leader asked, realization hitting him as the strange cat entered the deputy den. "i'm the deputy starclan sent you. stonestar showed me around in a dream." the she-cat turned sharply to look at foxstar, a smile on her face. "i think i'll enjoy it here."

the ginger tom's jaw dropped as his new friend jumped high into the air in an attempt to catch a finch. unfortunately, she only bit into air, not feathers. briar then gracefully fell back on her paws, as if the feat was child's play. "foxdung! i almost had it!" the she-cat exclaimed, her fur bristling. "that was amazing! that gives me an idea for your warrior name..." the tabby turned to look at her leader, her eyes questioning. "how about briarleap?" briar said the name a few times, her eyes shining more and more each time. "i like it! how about we move towards the south border to catch some prey?" foxstar nodded, following his deputy into the forest.

[ hunting/patrol : foxstar and briarleap ]
[ tradition : briarleap ]

While on patrol, Foxstar and Briarleap found a warrior
While on patrol, Foxstar and Briarleap caught 1 hare and 2 sparrows
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me