the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby noch » Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:46 am

oh my god i have submechanophobia which is the fear of manmade objects in water. it's a very weird fear i KNOW but i'll give some examples of what i mean:
- underwater lights in pools for nighttime swimming. awful horrible
-the jaws ride at universal. nightmare material
- the sea serpent thing at legoland. im sweating thinking about it
also a shoutout to any and all titanic documentaries, anything about the ocean and natgeo/natgeo wild, and any pool or waterpark ever. i hate it

^ NOOO i hate those. give yourself a couple days to process the dream! i dream a whole stink ton so i totally get it and it messes with your reality for a little bit. the upset feeling you have will go away eventually!
> Gamers.... this baldurs gate thing is so good. astarion my little meow meow
v HELLO! tell me about one of your characters/a comfort character/person :3
★★★★i
noch, adult, any
toyhouse - carrd
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sodafarts » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:57 am

rn a major comfort character (not an oc) for me is mae from the game night in the woods !!!
i am also a (semi) college dropout w significant holes in my memory & w questionable at best past actions so she is jsut like me fr
also the things she says i was jsut like "omg i would say/do that" CONSTANTLY
i lvoe her & wish the best for her <3333

^ YEAAAA baldurs gate is so epic n cool n DETAILED astarion n karlach >>>>>
i need to play it more but im too distracted w kingdom hearts & hogwarts legacy rn </3
> rn im dogsitting/housesitting for a lady who works w my mom n its great, the dogs n family r sooo nice
but they have a betta fish who DESPERATELY needs its water changed :-(((
idk anything abt fish, at least not enough to be confident enough to change the water + deep clean the tank
but dang i wish i could, or that they told me how to. i feel so bad for the little guy ;(
v when ur mind wanders or when ur about to fall asleep, is there one thing that u tend to think about?
like a scenario/memory u replay/add onto? if ur comfortable ofc, i wanna hear it!!
hi i am soda/eli :-)

mostly inactive these days </333 but hanging around to draw occasionally

she/they idc - intp - capricorn ☼ aries ☾ libra ⇡ - adult - usa

main interests: MY CATS, dorohedoro, chainsaw man, soul eater, tbhk, adventure time, kingdom hearts, OFF, genshin impact, okami, devilman crybaby, berserk, welcome to night vale, atla, studio ghibli, vocaloid, wacky music, gross stuff, cooking, learning languages

https://kevan.org/johari?name=sodafarts <-- hi everyone how would u describe me :')
sodafarts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ufoparty » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:15 am

i tend to work through what i'm doing the following day and also lecture myself on how i need to wake up to my first alarm (it doesn't work)

^ aw that happens with betas so much it makes me so sad, i wish people would treat small animals better :(
      > i changed my cursor to a fight club one i found and it keeps making me giggle cuz it's the soap and then tyler durden's face
      v what's a song that makes you very emotional?
Image fox | they/them | adult | film major
ufoparty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idkpiza » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:20 am

Chemical world by Blur :') very nostalgic and makes me emotional all the time cuz of it, great song

^ thats so funny help ive never had a silly cursor but it seems so fun
> trying to find a pattern for a new crochet project but not sure what to do next
V what's your favorite thing to listen to in the background while working on something?
!!!call me duckie :3!!!
duck/ducks pronouns please :D
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
ImageImageImage
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
☆☆☆☆
idkpiza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ViciousMollymaukery » Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:11 pm

For me, I like to listen to either video essays or music :3

^ I’m not too knowledgeable on crochet, but I’ve seen some pretty cool patterns on Pinterest! :)
> I’ve started watching Fantasy High from Dimension 20 and just…,,,..,,,. Hffsg I’m so regular about this show. No but seriously this show is amazing. I’m only on episode 5 but this show has made me laugh harder than I have in like… at least 3 years. Look up clips of this show on YouTube it is AMAZING
v Ok apologies if this is confusing, but what is your favorite silly human behavior? Stuff that is just like, truly human. My favorite is any way people decorate their bodies; tattoos, piercings, nail painting, etc. I just find it adorable how people just look at their bodies and are like “hmmm. Too boring :/ I wanna decorate it” It’s so silly and so cute
。☆✼★━━━━Caleb Wi-dog-ast

━━━━━★✼☆。
”Climb ye higher,
and higher,
and higher

There’s no
room for
all the
hearts that
will not stay”
━━━━━★✼☆。

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ViciousMollymaukery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❦Acidic-Tea❦ » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:06 pm

^ honestly one of the most interesting questions I’ve seen on here probably, and forgive me if this is not as silly as requested but, the need for connection. I love that no matter with what or who humans seek to deeply connect with the things and people around them. My favorite idea is that everything in this world is connected. Everything in this world has a soul or a purpose. The fact that humans have the need to be connected just makes me feel so happy because it means there is always something that makes you feel a little less alone even if it’s an inanimate object.

> man that question really got me thinking. I love this earth so much. I love the grass and the wind and the trees. Not to sound to crazy or spiritual but I choose to believe everything on this planet is connected to one another. Every gust of wind every sway of the pine trees every cloud that forms they’re all communicating in their own way. Idk I sound crazy saying it out loud it’s more of a feeling I get. Yk when you lay on the grass in the middle of the night and just look up to the stars. You start to feel like you’re actually part of the earth. Like you could just fall in and be the dirt. I love that feeling.

v that went off the rails TvT what’s something you’re passionate about?

Oopsies! I quit :(
❦Acidic-Tea❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:31 pm

THATS SO AWESOME I CAME HERE TO TALK ABOUT A GAME IM PASSIONATE ABOUT right now in general its any retro fps game (and by retro i mean games from the 90s - 2011. and ULTRAKILL lol) but i think im starting to specifically fixate on bulletstorm which sucks cuz it has like NO fandom 😭😭 4 fics on ao3 and all the fanart is from deviantart we r so COOKED!

^
HEARING PEOPLE TALK ABOUT HOW BEAUTIFUL THE EARTH IS MAKES ME SO EMOTIONAL CUZ LIKE DAMN. YEAH. EARTH RLLY IS BEAUTIFUL :( theres a lot of bad in the world sure but theres so much good, nature is beautiful, i love getting sunlight, i love going outside n seeing someone go about their day, or seeing bugs and animals doing their usual routine, the world is so awesome

HOW DID BULLETSTORM FAIL OK SO. to promote bulletstorm they made a call of duty parody game called duty calls and it gave us some absolute BANGERS idk how bulletstorm failed after we got gems like this
every screenshot i see of this game makes me laugh even harder i cannot believe they just put this out there as a marketing campaign and it FAILED 😭😭 >

idk just infodunp. give me lore. give me hyperfixations. give me anything. ill listen. go insane
v

max | any neoprns/him | may 5 | adult | i like to um. half,ife

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soy Sauce » Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:06 am

That game look funny! I don’t understand how amusing games like that flop!

^GODZILLA X KONG… the coolest movie I’ve seen all year. They villains were terrifying, he looked like the monkey from jungle book. They fight scenes were so freaking cool I’m obsessed

> I got an electric guitar today! I’m super pumped to learn!!

v if you could learn any instrument what would it be
Last edited by Soy Sauce on Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
”Witches can be right, giants can be good.
You decide what's right, you decide what's good. Just remember,
someone is on your side. (Our side) No one is alone”<3

Sawyer/ Free Art /Art shop!
x
”I’ll swear that I loved you”
Soy Sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby farcille » Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:58 pm

i think i've learned all the instruments i'd like to learn but i would definitely enjoy improving as a violinist. it's a lovely instrument and by far my favourite to play, i just haven't mastered it.

^ electric guitar is super fun!! i hope you enjoy yours and i highly recommend messing around with your amp. can lead to either great or questionable noises.
> i saw an elk on my walk today and he was extremely handsome. i didn't want to get close enough to take a picture of him but ahh he was so gorgeous <3
v basic question but what is your favourite animal? is there any reasoning?

mor مور she/he
mixed mena/swana
adult - enfp 4w3
carrd is wip Image
farcille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viles » Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:49 pm

• sharks. i think it has to do with them being characterized in media as mean and aggressive, when in reality they're just like any other animal ykyk

^ saw an elk on a walk!! that's so cool :eyes: i don't think i've seen one in person before
    > the new store pets, they're so cute i already bought one set and i'm so tempted to use the rest of my chicken dollars to get another :eyes:
    v what's on your mind?
arcade - he/him - adult - voice reveal
viles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me