the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby lux lisbon » Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:52 am

ok well my favourite food is french fries but that's not really an interesting thing to cook LOL. one of my favourites things to cook though is fresh egg pasta with tomato sauce. it's soooooo much better than any storebought pasta and it's surprisingly easy.. just takes a lot of labour and you may want special equipment LOL. i use helen rennie's recipe. or if you're looking for something simpler i would really recommend salmon burgers.. they are too good and you can makes lots of patties then freeze them for later

^ did a lot of baking today!! that sounds amazing... baking is soooo challenging sometimes but it's so fulfilling when you get it right. good luck on the next recipe
> fish and chips for dinner tonight :3 excited. i also finally started on this assignment i've been putting off all week. i don't know how i'm supposed to write an only 2 minute long speech about such a complicated topic. whatever. i find that doing online school without any deadlines is not good for my procrastination habits...
v if you could bring one fictional character into the real world, who would it be and why?
lux lisbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:06 pm

Uh. My character Nick. I haven't and probably never will post about him on here because he's just so close to me and it's like if people know about him it's a Problem. I can't really explain why but I absolutely would

^ oooo yummy!!!!!!! Also good luck with that ugh I hate complex topics/assignments (looks at my essay)
> when she says "this is why I'm going to marry you" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
v what's something you love to hear? A sound, a word?
    maple moment
    call me maple!
    artist, poet, goober
    i <3 warrior cats
    ──────────────────
    the poptart! 🍩
    ──────────────────
    ImageImage
    ──────────────────
    Aetherclan SSG TPO
    SVBs TRMK (HAWKC)
    ──────────────────
    lower the bar cus'
    i'm choking on stardust
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idkpiza » Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:11 pm

I love to hear the sound of crickets chirping outside :') its so nice especially at nighttime

^ thats really nice actually to have a character u care that much about. also idk what ur talking abt in the second part but thats def cute
> trying to decide if i should make hot chocolate or chocolate sauce to dip pretzels in.
v what's the musical artist you always come back to listen to again no matter how long its been since youve last listened? (for me, Blur)
!!!call me duckie :3!!!
duck/ducks pronouns please :D
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
ImageImageImage
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
☆☆☆☆
idkpiza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweepstakes » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:14 pm

probably my chemical romance, they always come back to haunt me

^ chocolate sauce and pretzels sounds amazing
> procrastinating hw again,,, cs is such a good distraction
v whos your favorite animal crossing villager?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sweepstakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vinyl » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:02 pm

pashminaaaaaa my GIRL
    she is so criminally underrated i swear

^ BIG MOOD on using this site to procrasinate

> my poor snake plant has root rot and i'm SO SADDDDD
    i'm gonna try and go to the store tomorrow to buy some terracotta pots because repotting it might save it. fingers crossed

v you find yourself in a corner store/convenience store/bodega/whatever they may be called in your region. you get to pick out a drink, a savory snack, and a sweet snack. what are you going for?

hi i'm ryn
adult, she/her
vinyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exigua » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:40 pm

depends, but right now: sweet tea, pretzels, and kit-kats. the kit-kats are for later

^ i am... also using cs to procrastinate... haha... are we all in the same boat? :') (also, pashmina is one of my favorite villagers as well. underrated darling.)

> adhd is kicking my ass, lol. the curse is that it is deeply frustrating to take a class i know i have the skills for (to the point of feeling like i am not actually learning much of anything), but struggling with it regardless just because i can't get my brain to work. the blessing is that i have gotten several things done... just not any of the most important ones...

v what is a song you didn't like (or were neutral on) at first, but like now?
exigua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bubblegumjello » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:23 pm

only one i can think of is signal by twice, i could not stand it at all for years but now i think its decent

^ SAME SAME SAME SAME dude. i just dropped a class eariler today because of that (not my proudest moment). that feeling/inability is the WORST
> im so hungry but im being picky. i only want spinach and artichoke dip (with chips ofc lol) ugh
v tell me about your pet! if you don’t have one, tell me about your day
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxme:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ she/her ☆adult Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxanime & games Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcurrent:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ game: fortnite Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ☆ one piece! corazon Image
cs:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☆ goal: complete collection Image
tradesoffsite trades Image
☆ favorite species: bunny Image
☆ cs discord Image
☆ pixels credit here Image
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bubblegumjello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lux lisbon » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:37 pm

i have 2 cats. their names are big cat and kitten. they kind of hate each other. big cat is my favourite she's my best friend. she's very gentle and sensitive. kitten is almost 6 years old but she's really tiny. she likes playing and running around

^ SIGNEUL BONAE SIGNEUL BONAE JJIRIT JJIRIT JJIRIT JJIRIT hope you get your dip soon btw....
> i'm going ice skating tomorrowwww ^-^ on sunday i'm going to make mini egg cookies. whenever i make cookies they always disappoint me but this time i will make tweaks to my recipe and hopefully they turn out well...
v how many languages do you speak? do you want to learn any more?
lux lisbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 pm

i speak six languages currently (i surprised myself haha) and i'm trying to learn
    spanish as well ^^ i'd also like to learn korean because my cousin likes to tease
    me in that language!

^ omg ice skating!! i've actually NEVER tried ice skating before but i'd like to
    this year!! also good look with your cookies, i'm sure they'll turn out great!!
    > i hate studying for exams but it's kind of satisfying when you get the work
    done, isn't it?
    v tell me about a name you REALLY like. and by really like, i mean thinking of
    it every time you're wondering about name choices for ocs/other.

coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinasuthi » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:56 pm

Lately I have been thinking abt the name Hassan. I really like that name it is so smooth to the tongue. And I wanted to name an oc that but it did not really fit within the time period he is from, but still it is such a lovely name and hopefully it will be given to some of my little critters one dayyy

^ yeah it is!!!! :D it's such a good feeling when that happens!!! Also congrats on speaking six languages, language speaking is very hard to me so I wonder what ur process was
> I had the horrible nightmare that people were angry at me :<
v what is something u fear?
FREE 🇵🇸🇸🇩 🇨🇩 Tigray and any people ongoing war, crisis and genocide

🏵 Lyu/Luca(if you know me no you don't)
He/They/Its
Italian
AuOcd
I like drawing and history
Vinasuthi

My pets
My items
My wishlist