Postby DangerSnek » Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:52 am

ForgottenLand
Number of People: 001
Number of Animals: 000
Servings Needed: Fasting (1/5)
Number of Seeds Allowed: 5
Next Visit to Ancestors: Now
Yemons: 000

The aftermath of the war was oddly serene as soldiers collected their fallen. Some stopped to observe the few remaining constructs that the wretch Zenith had controlled in order to bring upon the Day of Eternal Sorrow - while some spat on their broken forms, others simply watched on, almost as if they were afraid the things would magically come to life again. But that was impossible; their runes had been scratched off or were otherwise far too damaged to be repaired.
And so, after grouping together once more, the army marched off, a band of joyous adventurers praising the great heroes who had finally managed to vanquish Overlord Zenith. And all seemed well.

But of course, this is not where our story begins. Our story begins about seventy miles south of the battlefield, in the jarringly desolate outlands of the Veridian Expanse. There, we stumble across a small figure lying face down in the grass, its little body still and unmoving - but only for a moment, as the rune etched into the back of its heel suddenly sparks to life.
The tiny figure rises, now no longer a lump of brown patchwork cloth in the dirt, but instead a Raggedy Geppettin, who appears to have taken the form of a child's teddy bear. It glances to the left, and then to the right, its black button eyes seemingly surveying the area. Then - it speaks.

"Golly! That sure was one heck of a fight!" The Geppettin brushes itself off, looking down at its stuffed paws as it takes a few steps forward. "Mr. Overlord Zenith, sir? I don't think we're- ...Sir?"
Upon noticing its pitiful loneliness, the Geppettin takes a look around to try and spot its master - but all it's greeted by is the gently billowing wind of the Veridian Expanse. The Geppettin stares, unblinking, as it seemingly slouches slightly. "-Ah... I'm.. alone again."

And with that, it trudges along the wild outlands.

Days pass and the lonely Geppettin is starting to realize the weight of the situation at hand. Passing adventurers sing the praises of the mighty heroes who slayed the wretch Zenith and his army of constructs. The Geppettin simply watches on from a distance - it doesn't believe them for a second, but this might just be the roots of denial taking form. Overlord Zenith and the others... They can't be dead. It's impossible! Overlord Zenith was supposed to bring light to the world again...
Over the course of these next few passing encounters, the Geppettin begins to grow bitter towards these jolly adventurers - spiteful, even. It doesn't like that they're pleased, and it's here - alone, without a family. Without hope.

Just then, as bitterness seems to be enveloping its plush heart, the Geppettin stumbles across a ruined village - seemingly lost to time, this decrepit ghost town is covered in moss and vines, almost completely overtaken by the wild outlands. The Geppettin wanders in, spotting a figure not terribly far from it. "Ah! A person!"
It marches up to the ghastly figure, waving a gentle paw. "Hello! I'm Bubbs - what's your name, friend?"
Silence. The macabre figure's skeletal hand sits limp on the table it rests against.

"Not much of a talker, are you?" Bubbs smiles. "That's okay! ...Say, your town here, it looks like... Like nobody remembered it."
"..."
"Well that's fine! Nobody remembers me, either - we're like the ForgottenLand buddies, you and me, huh?"
The skeletal humanoid simply stares ahead, unseeing and slack jawed. Bubbs gives a coy grin as an idea sparks in his little head. "Say friend, I'll bet an adventurer did this to you, yeah? How about we set up a town here that'll scare the pants off any adventurer looking to pillage and pry? We'll call it... ForgottenLand!"
"..."

"Don't you worry, friend - I'll take care of all the talking and whatnot. Just sit there and keep an eye out, okay?"
And with that, Bubbs set off to work.

The Overlord Zenith perishes at the hands of five worthy adventurers, leaving most constructs destroyed or abandoned
Bubbs founds ForgottenLand after days of wandering by himself
Bubbs goes on a hunting/gathering patrol
Bubbs goes on a scouting patrol
Bubbs goes on a boarder patrol
Bubbs asks the ancestors for a Shaman

Head Chief
    Bubbs | Genderless (he/him) | 25 years
    ↪ ST - B11 / HS - HC / HC - 20 / EC - E11 / X / geppettin

Shaman
    Name | Gender | Age | Knowledge Points
    ↪ N/A

War Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Warriors
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scout Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scouts
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunting Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunters
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gathering Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Caregivers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
North | Village Name | Username
East | Village Name | Username
South | Village Name | Username
West | Village Name | Username

Food Storage
Rabbit | x0 | 1 serving
Chicken | x0 | 3 servings
Elk | x0 | 6 servings
Salmon | x0 | 6 servings
Glowing Mushroom | x0 | 2 servings
Rotblossom | x0 | 3 servings
Spinach | x0 | 4 servings
Strawberry | x0 | 1 servings
Mango | x0 | 2 servings
Moonflower Fruit | x0 | 2 servings

Item Storage
Item Name | amount | uses left/craftable

Pets
Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]

Mentors
Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions
Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids
Icon by Relicarn!
DangerSnek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aura Enclave 4

Postby Kazin » Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:20 pm

Image (c)
Number of People: 06 | 02 ♂ | 03 ♀ | 01 other
Number of Animals: 001
Servings Needed: 00.00 [fasting]
21+ need 1, 6-20 need .5, under 6 need 0.
Animals need .25

Archive Link

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

--The auras welcome Arva, Winnifred, and Saige. Winnifred and Ardeki together must make a choice after her aura flashes a washed out red. Winnifred explains that when Arva was a baby, she was renowned warrior until she received a crippling wound on her leg that gave her a permanent limp. Winnifred no longer fights, and offers to be the village's first animal caretaker. Ardeki confirms this is the best path, deciding it is up to each villager in the case of the dull colors if they would rather try their chosen profession or join the ranks of the animal caretakers.
    --Arva and Saige are a strange pair, but they work together well, even despite the mix of land and water styles. Arva enjoys learning how she can adapt her hunting into Saige's techniques, and likewise Saige enjoys the challenge of teaching Arva.
    --Kelby teases Sasuke from the river, truly happy that there is a kid in the village. Sasuke is equally as happy that these adults seemed to want him here, and welcomed him. They didn't force him to do anything he didn't want to do. And they told him he could be a healer someday, that it was his fate... the thought excited the young tiefling.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

New Members;;
        ➸ The apprentice is named Arva. The elder is named Winnifred. The head hunter is named Saige.

Hunting;;
        ➸ Saige goes hunting.

Border Patrolling;;
        ➸ Ardeki goes patrolling.

Scouting;;
        ➸ Ardeki scouts.

Gathering;;
        ➸ Kelby gathers.

Medical;;
        ➸ n/a

Family;;
        ➸ n/a

Training;;
        ➸ Arva trains in a hunter skill.

Rank Changes;;
        ➸ n/a
        Mentor(s): N/A

Request;;
        ➸ not this year.

Other;;
        ➸ Aura Enclave consumes nothing this year (fasting 4/5).
        ➸ Claiming days 1-21 of the advent calendar! Claiming the following items: 2 traps (day 7, day 14). +8 butternutsquash (40 servings total, day 12, day 13, day 15, day 16, day 17, day 18, day 19, day 20). Asking for the following randomized; 20 materials total, (day 1, day 2, day 3, day 4, day 5, day 6, day 8, day 9, day 10, day 11). Claiming one custom villager - dragonborn, ST - M4, HS - S, HC - 39, EC - H11 (day 21)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: Please no deaths for those marked with ♦. Injuries are fair game for all!

See this post for a list of species available.

Leader
    Ardeki | ♂ | 37 years
    ↪ K3 | LC | 32 | F7 | X | tiefling

Healers
    ♢ Name | ♂♀ | years
    ↪ ST | HS | HC | EC | XY | species

War Commander
    ♢ Name | ♂♀ | years
    Warriors
    ♢ Name | ♂♀ | years

Hunting Captain
    Saige | ♀ | 25 years
    ↪ E7 | LC | 7 | A4 | Y | were-lion
    Hunters
    ♢ Name | ♂♀ | years
    ♢ Name | ♂♀ | years
Students
Arva | ♀ | 14 years
↪ A11 | LW | 45 | A10 | Y | merefolk

Testers
♢ Name | ♂♀ | years

Mothers
♢ Name | ♂♀ | years

Children
Sasuke | ♂ | 6 years
↪ K5 | AC | 56 | B1 | X | tiefling

Animal Caretakers
Winnifred | ♀ | 73 years
↪ K5 | S | 63 | H1 | X | siren
♢ Name | ♂♀ | years
♢ Name | ♂♀ | years
Head Scout
♢ Name | ♂♀ | years
Scouts
♢ Name | ♂♀ | years
♢ Name | ♂♀ | years

Head Gatherer
♢ Name | ♂♀ | years
Gatherers
Kelby | nb [amab] | 25 years
↪ E8 | HW | 15 | A9 | X | merfolk
♢ Name | ♂♀ | years

Ally/Enemy Villages
    Name | Username | relationship
    Name | Username | relationship

Border Villages
    North | village | user
    East | village | user
    South | village | user
    West | village | user

Deceased Villagers
    none yet

Family
    Name and name | kid(s)

Notes:
    none!
    Food Storage
    item | servings | amount
    Frog | 1 | 0
    Catfish | 3 | 1
    Elk | 6 | 1
    Alligator | 10 | 2
    Onion | 3 | 0
    Spinach | 4 | 0
    Butternut Squash | 5 | 1
    Fig | 1 | 1
    Mango | 2 | 4
    Honeydew | 3 | 0

Item Storage
    Twine [x1] | Wood [x1] | Iron Ore [x1]
    Animals
    Starlight | 2 yrs | 0/2 bred | ♀ Looks
    Name | yrs | 0/2 bred | ♂♀ [url=x]Looks[/url]

Mentors
    Mentor | Student | no. of points (profession)
    no students
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:11 am

Summer
Summer is here! During the summer, villagers will find the most food as animals have returned in full force while wild plants have reached their peak. The beautiful weather invites smoother births and fewer illnesses.

Announcements
Please check out the updated alternate animal list! It's part of a larger folder open to the public that lists a shorthand version of some information on the front page, namely animal name alternatives, hexes, and item and skilled animal powers.

Also, I'd like to once again advertise our private Discord server. DM me to join, and you can have all sorts of benefits like general chaos and mayhem, easy access to all of these documents, and an easy way to communicate with me for all your questions, concerns, and comments.

Simon's Villages
Aura Enclave | Carmina Abyssi | Cyrrane | Kanaka Helu | Mekhanikos | Riverside Keep | Serendipity | SS Helldiver | The Abyssal Kingdom | The Anak Isles | The Unseen

broken* wrote:

[ Tola's patrol gathers x1 squash and x3 berries. ]
[ Samuel's patrol catches x1 deer and x2 rabbits. ]
[ Phoebe's patrol finds nothing of interest. ]
[ Sycamore's patrol finds nothing of interest. ]
[ Medea gains 1 KP. ]

[ Draven has been healed and can return to his duties. ]

[ Hibiscus has been recaptured, thanks to the tasty berries, and can resume patrolling with Nehiti. ]

[ The Unseen receive 45 servings of food from the advent: x2 fish, x3 squirrels, x4 squash, x1 apple, x2 deer, x2 rabbits, x1 potato, and x1 berry. ]

LadyStardust wrote:

[ The Mirror Dominion has been founded! Your Sovereign's traits are: ST - C4 / HS - LW / HC - 7 / EC - G5 / X / angel. ]
[ Your mod will be Wolfypoof. ]

[ To clarify, your village allows kitsunes, vampires, warlocks, shapeshifters, demigods, demons, and angels with any traits? ]

Grey_Hoodie wrote:
╭⋟────────────────────────╮
╰────────────────────────⋞╯

[ Magehorn has been founded! Your vanguard's traits are: ST - A11 / HS - HC / HC - 24 / EC - G3 / X / mage.]
[ Your mod will be Spookypuff. ]

[ Your list of species and traits has been accepted. I will contact you to ask for details about some of the species to determine where they should be placed in our lists. ]

ARKYQ wrote:

[ The SS Helldiver has been founded! Your captain's traits are: ST - J2 / HS - S / HC - 18 / EC - E8 / X / cybertronian (triple-changer). ]
[ I will be your mod. ]

[ We've already discussed everything and it's been accepted! ]

Kazin wrote:

[ Kelby gathers x1 fig seed, x1 onion, x1 honeydew, and x1 fig. ]
[ Saige catches x1 elk, x1 catfish, and x1 frog. ]
[ Ardeki finds x2 silver ores and x1 gold ore. ]
[ Ardeki comes across a wild wolf pack. The two survey each other warily, before the wolves disappear once again. ]

[ Arva gains 1 skill in hunting. ]

[ Aura Enclave gains x8 butternut squash and x2 stones, x4 iron ores, x2 sand, x2 copper ore, x3 herbs, x2 sliver ore, x3 gold ore, x2 wood from the regular advent days. ]
[ Aura Enclave gains x2 traps and the custom villager from the special advent days. ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Mirror Dominion] /// 001

Postby SLUGTHEORY » Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:05 am

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
x
Number of People: 1
Number of Animals: Here
Servings Needed: Here
Mod: Wolfypoof
Number of Seeds Allowed: Here
Next Visit to Ancestors: 3 years
Yemons: Here

As the wind died down, Dec pulled the claymore from the earth. She stepped away from the glowing cracks in the ground, the purple light being emitted from them was pulsing. As badly as she wished to pull her hood down to view her new home without the shadow of the fabric cutting off her vision, she refrained, feeling eyes all around her. The warm breeze brought her from her thoughts. "I suppose I should get situated.." Dec huffed, more to herself rather than anyone else. Walking into the woods, picked up some branches that had fallen during her spell and began to make a pile near the fresh gash now in the forest's floor. Monitoring the spell would be important. She practiced it over a million times, trying to get it right, but she was still unsure of it's stability. Especially with the amount of force she put into it. After making a pile of sticks that went to around her waist, she pulled the foldable full-body mirror from her bag. After setting it up, she stared into it for a moment, hoping to have some sort of interaction with Jimae. The Portrait never appeared, so she gave up for the night. Leaving the mirror and propping her bag up against a tree, she slumped there until morning arrived.

"Hey." With heavy eyes, Dec looked up. First thing she noted was that it was now morning, and second, "Jimae?" She said, cringing at her hoarse voice. In the mirror was herself and another figure wearing a cloak similar to hers. Nodding, it walked closer to the mirror. "Goodmorning sleeping beauty." The feminine voice sneered. Jimae didn't need to see Dec's face to know she was rolling her eyes. "Are you feeling okay?" This was one thing Jimae wasn't expecting to hear. Utterly confused, it turned away from the mirror to face Dec directly, despite the fact that the other was unable to see it physically. "What?" It tilted it's hooded head. Dec lifted herself off the ground and stretched, spiting the heat from summer and her cloak all in one sigh. "You didn't wake me up at 2AM today." She said sleepily. Jimae wanted to melt into the grass and ignore anything she said for the rest of the day. "Is my spell working?" She spoke. It groaned obnoxiously loud. "I'm taking that as a yes." Dec said smugly. Jimae wanted to rip her face off but restrained herself, knowing she couldn't anyways, and especially now with her dumb spell. "Whatever. Don't you have, you know, stuff you should be doing?" It grumbled, more as an insult and less of a reminder. Despite this, Dec began walking away as it already found itself bored.

Consumption ▶
Patrolling ▶ Dec Majei
Gathering ▶
Hunting ▶
Researching ▶
Other ▶ Answering your question Simon and in the future for Wolfy, yes any traits!

x
x
x
    Liberator
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

Lord of Ordain
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

The Order
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

Lord of Forage
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

Outriders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

The Shikari
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

Stalkers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

The Reaper
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

The Horde
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

Crofters
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

Students
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

[mentor]
    [profession]
    [sessions]

Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

[mentor]
    [profession]
    [sessions]

Tyros
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

Gaurdians
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

Veterans
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]
Ally Villages
The Unseen | Broken*
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
North | The Unseen | Broken*

Food Storage
Bat | amount | 1 serving
Heron | amount | 3 servings
Elk | amount | 6 servings
Fanged Behemoth | amount | 10 servings
Mushrooms | amount | 2 serving
Rhubarb | amount | 3 servings
Corn | amount | 4 servings
Eyeberry | amount | 1 serving
Moonflower fruit | amount | 2 servings
Honeydew | amount | 3 servings

Item Storage

Pets

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Her Sovereign
Dec Majei | Female | 26 years
▶ ST - C4 / HS - LW / HC - 7 / EC - G5 / X / angel

Her Heiress
Name | Female | Age
▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

High Attendant
Name | Gender | Age
▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Last edited by SLUGTHEORY on Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

ART SHOP
ᵀ ᴴ
ᴰ ᴬ
ᴬ ᶠ

previously known as LadyStardust!!

ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃᶜᵗ ᵐᵉ?
🎀ᵖᵐˢ: ᵒᵖᵉⁿ🎀
🎀ᴰⁱˢᶜᵒʳᵈ: SLUGTHEORY#3793🎀

SLUGTHEORY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the unseen. 018.

Postby broken* » Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:25 am

population. 62 villagers. | required servings. 56.0 request. 1 posts │ yemens. 156x

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

even though they were still children and not testers, astrid's two children were 6 years old now. astrid has always been so entuned with nature that she wants her children to be as well, and so she asks the high priestess phoebe for permission to take her children out for a walk. she is granted this request, as long as she remains in the unseen territory, she is allowed to leave the village. phoebe recommends that astrid takes someone, a guard perhaps, with her and the children for safety, but astrid refuses, stating that she can connect to nature in a way to keep them all safe - whatever that means.

everything was going well on the walk for awhile, with both children happier than they had ever been before. however, as she was focusing on kasyn's over-curiosity in some bird, the curious but more quiet karalyn wanders off, following a butterfly or moth of some sort. she ends up just over the border into liones kingdom territory, and just as the bug lands and she finally stops to watch it, a human from liones named kiiru steps out like 'who are you and why are you here kid?' he is confused but kind, and swoops her up in his arms, telling her that he is sure her mother must be worried, and although he knows its dangerous, crosses back into the unseen territory with the child to find astrid.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱
    ›consumption ; 3 deer, 9 rabbit, 4 apples, 2 fish, 9 squirrel, 4 carrots, 4 berries.
    ›request ; n.a.
    ›families ; n.a.
    ›medical ; medea researches medicine.
    ›rank changes ; with the movement of her children to tester ranks, alette returns to her rank of a gatherer. with the movement of her child to tester rank, kailani returns to the rank of guard. with the movement of her child to tester rank, evanora returns to the rank of scout.

›hunting ; samuel, erin (& crystal), niikura, arne, ansel, aalton.
    ›gathering ; tola, leo, tama, masami, kumiko, zephyr.
    ›border ; phoebe, felix, gnome, malva, solomon, romeo.
    ›scouting ; sycamore, nehiti, alinta, chaya, adelis, sivert.

›farming ; guirec tends to berry seed - it will bloom in 1 posts. félagi plants tends to potato seed - it will bloom in 1 posts.
    ›crafting ; n.a.

›testing ; iolana, kendric, chantal, talulla, & dario all become testers. iolana tests with the shaman. kendric tests with the guards. chantal tests with the hunters. talulla tests with the gatherers. dario tests with the scouts.
    ›training ; ariella trains with athena in the hand-to-hand combat skill. atlas trains with ansel in the tracking skill.

›animals ; timon & tatiana breed for the second time.
    ›other ; claiming 1 matagot (cat) skilled animal from day 25 of the event. claiming 2 traps from days 7 & 14 event. claiming event food servings from days 11-13, 15-20 please! let me know which food's i get & i'll add them to storage.
    ›notes ; anyone with '♤' mark next to name is safe from death rolls - preferably target names in red but anyone w/o the '♤' is fair game technically.
    ››reminder if someone is about to die under Medea’s care, she saves them the pain by turning them to stone.

𝔥𝔦𝔤𝔥 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔰𝔰xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ⋆Phoebe Viotto | ♀ | 46 years
              ↪ ST - C3 / HS - S / HC - 1 / EC - D4 / X / witch
              𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔫xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ⋆Medea Cirillo | ♀ | 49 years
              ↪ ST - J7 / HS - S / HC - 18 / EC - C5 / X / gorgon
              ↪ knowledge points: 15
              𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔯𝔰
              ⋆Bernice Argyris | ♀ | 139 years
              ↪ ST - B10 / HS - LW / HC - 37 / EC - D3 / X / gorgon
              Dennis Dion | ♂ | 97 years
              ↪ ST - M9 / HS - AC / HC - 60 / EC - E11 / X / devil
              Reyinn Fodett | ♀ | 131 years
              ↪ ST - E8 / HS - HC / HC - 24 / EC - F11 / X / gorgon
              Yarek Rucryn | ♂ | 73 years
              ↪ ST - H4 / HS - AC / HC - 39 / EC - A4 / X / fairy

𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔱xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ♤⋆Felix Akuma | ♂ | 48 years
        ↪ ST - G8 / HS - S / HC - 19 (tail 63) / EC - D5 / X / kitsuneborn

𝔤𝔲𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔰
        ♤⋆Romeo Mortem | ♂ | 47 years
        ↪ ST - A1 / HS - LC / HC - 54 / EC - D4 / X / (trapped) demon
        ⋆Solomon Stellan | ♂ | 35 years
        ↪ ST - M1 / HS - S / HC - 5 / EC - D6 / X / nephilim
        ⋆Kailani Itsaso | ♀ | 35 years
        ↪ST - H7 / HS - S / HC - 52 / EC - F10 / X / merfolk
        ⋆Enya Miyuki | ♀ | 32 years
        ↪ST - E8 / HS - S / HC - 6 / EC - A8 / X / centaur
        ⋆Athena Vitalis | ♀ | 32 years
        ↪ ST - M10 / HS - S / HC - 18 / EC - G10 / X / shapeshifter
        ⋆Malva Calimeris| ♀ | 44 years
        ↪ ST - L8 / HS - AC / HC - 2 / EC - F7 / X / siren
        ⋆Gnome Tomlin | ♂ | 28 years
        ↪ ST - I10 / HS - LC / HC - 23 / EC - B8 / X / naiad
        ⋆Seraphina Solveig | ♀ | 41 years
        ↪ST - F6 / HS - HW / HC - 54 / EC - E4 / X / dragonborn
        Akakios Euanthe | ♂ | 75 years
        ↪ ST - G11 / HS - HC / HC - 9 / EC - B9 / Y / siren
        ⋆Siffare Vuttata | ♀ | 40 years
        ↪ST - F2 / HS - LC / HC - 45 / EC - B2 / X / siren
        Kersissa Tellalin | ♀ | 43 years
        ↪ST - D2 / HS - HW / HC - 47 / EC - D11 / X / scorpifolk
        ⋆Cassia Faustine | ♀ | 37 years
        ↪ST - G7 / HS - LC / HC - 47 / EC - F10 / Y / winged person

𝔤𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔯𝔰xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ⋆Maria Dracos | ♀ | 43 years
        ↪ ST - F6 / HS - LW / HC - 20 / EC - A6 / X / dryad
        ⋆Tola Amitina | ♀ | 39 years
        ↪ ST - D9 / HS - AC / HC - 3 / EC - B5 / X / shapeshifter
        ↪ (red panda, elk, horse, unk.)
        ⋆Leo Nivarus | ♂ | 41 years
        ↪ ST - C6 / HS - S / HC - 26 / EC - H1 / X / shapeshifter
        ↪ (hare, goat, horse, unk.)
        ⋆Tama Sato | ♀ | 46 years
        ↪ ST-G2 / HS-HC / HC-36 / EC-B2 / X / wood elf
        ⋆Zephyr Fowler | ♂ | 40 years
        ↪ ST - F7 / HS - HC / HC - 41 / EC - A10 / X / kitsune
        ⋆Tate Evander | ♂ | 30 years
        ↪ ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 55 / EC - G10 / X / dryad
        ⋆Kumiko Abiko | ♀ | 43 years
        ↪ST - A5 / HS - LW / HC - 24 / EC - C4 / X / kitsune
        ⋆Masami Ogawa| ♀ | 59 years
        ↪ ST - K4 / HS - HW / HC - 21 / EC - C10 / X / vampire
        Guirec Cealin | ♂ | 31 years
        ↪ ST - D3 / HS - AC / HC - 40 / EC - E8 / X / gnome
        Félagi Brandr | ♂ | 51 years
        ↪ ST - A11 / HS - AC / HC - 6 / EC - A11 / X / goblin
        ⋆Alette Ondine | ♀ | 33 years
        ↪ST - B2 / HS - AC / HC - 56 / EC - A5 / X / fairy
        𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔶xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ⋆Sycamore Rivers | ⚥ | 49 years
        ↪ ST - B8 / HS - S / HC - 1 / EC - G4 / X / nymph

𝔰𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔰
        ♤⋆Neheti Venus | ♀ | 40 years
        ↪ ST - J10 / HS - S / HC - 47 / EC - C8 / X / tiefling
        ⋆Aiha Atiyah | ♀ | 38 years
        ↪ ST - I8 / HS - HC / HC - 10 / EC - H4 / X / naiad
        ⋆Alinta Aguya | ♀ | 37 years
        ↪ST - H5 / HS - AC / HC - 40 / EC - F5 / X / powered human
        ↪ magma manipulation
        ⋆Chaya Heryun | ♀ | 33 years
        ↪ ST - D1 / HS - LW / HC - 24 / EC - G3 / X / cervitaur
        ⋆Alfy Bourne | ♂ | 35 years
        ↪ST - D1 / HS - S / HC - 19 / EC - F9 / X / faun
        ♤⋆Yukio Enmei | ♂ | 29 years
        ↪ST - L4 / HS - LC / HC - 21 / EC - H8 / Y / shapeshifter
        ↪ (green tree python)
        Adelis Nilson | ♀ | 36 years
        ↪ ST - A9 | HS - S | HC - 42 | EC - B6 | X | orc
        ⋆Sivert Larson | ♂ | 33 years
        ↪ ST - A10 | HS - LC | HC - 15 | EC - B3 | X | wood elf
        ♤⋆Zuximi Chikte | ♀ | 44 years
        ↪ ST - B2 / HS - HW / HC - 23 / EC - F4 / X / demon
        Argus Ariston | ♂ | 42 years
        ↪ST - D7 / HS - AC / HC - 59 / EC - F8 / X / merfolk.
        ⋆Evanora Fowler | ♀ | 38 years
        ↪ST - I3 / HS - HW / HC - 32 / EC - D7 / X / witch

x
        x

𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔟𝔦𝔯𝔡
        ⋆Samuel James Yunirick | ♂ | 75 years
        ↪ ST - D1 / HS - S / HC - 2 / EC - B8 / demon

𝔥𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰
        ⋆Erin Paxton | ♀ | 44 years
        ↪ ST - C10 / HS - S / HC - 3 / EC - G5 / X / light elf
        ↪ dragon - crystal
        ⋆Niikura Hisakawa | ♂ | 38 years
        ↪ ST - B6 / HS - S / HC - 62 / EC - F6 / X / orc
        ⋆Arne Auzoux | ♂ | 39 years
        ↪ST - G4 / HS - HC / HC - 58 / EC - F6 / X / ent
        ♤⋆Aalton Delmore | ♂ | 36 years
        ↪ST - J1 / HS - S / HC - 65 / EC - D8 / merfolk
        ⋆Ansel Armani | ♂ | 92 years
        ↪ST - M10 / HS - HC / HC - 12 / EC - H7 / X / centaur
        ⋆Ash Everest | ⚲ | 22 years
        ↪ST - G4 / HS - S / HC - 41 / EC - D4 / X / faun
        ⋆Lereil Vynlor | ♂ | 41 years
        ↪ST - E4 / HS - LC / HC - 1 / EC - F4 / X / winged person
        Balmyr Tenhort | ♂ | 59 years
        ↪ ST - H5 / HS - S / HC - 39 / EC - F10 / X / hobbit
        𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔠𝔢𝔰
        ♤⋆Ariella Amitina-Dracos | ♀ | 13 years
        ↪ST - K1 / HS - LW / HC - 42 / EC - F8 / X / harpy
        ⋆Atlas Pan | ♂ | 14 years
        ↪ST - A11 / HS - AC / HC - 41 / EC - E5 / X / centaur

𝔱𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxx
        ⋆Iolana Delmore | ♀ | 09 years
        ↪ST - H7 / HS - S / HC - 65 / EC - D8 / X / merfolk
        ↪born with a twisted arm.
        ⋆Kendric Fowler | ♂ | 09 years
        ↪ST - I3 / HS - HW / HC - 32 / EC - D7 / X / kitsune
        ♤⋆Chantal Ondine | ♀ | 09 years
        ↪ST - B2 / HS - AC / HC - 56 / EC - F5 / Y / powered human
        ⋆Talulla Ondine | ♀ | 09 years
        ↪ST - D6 / HS - / HC - 34 / EC - F5 / Y / fairy
        ↪born without an arm.
        ⋆Dario Ondine | ♂ | 09 years
        ↪ST - D6 / HS - AC / HC - 34 / EC - H7 / X / fairy
        𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..x..xxxxxxxxxx
        ♤⋆Astrid Holm | ♀ | 30 years
        ↪ ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 35 / EC - A3 / X / elf
        ⋆Saga Ström | ♀ | 38 years
        ↪ ST - H11 / HS - LC / HC - 28 / EC - D2 / X / dark elf
        𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔫
        ⋆Kasyn Holm | ♂ | 06 years
        ↪ST - D9 / HS - LW / HC - 35 / EC - A3 / Y / elf
        ⋆Karalyn Holm | ♀ | 06 years
        ↪ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 35 / EC - G7 / X / elf
        ⋆Oletha Ström | ♀ | 06 years
        ↪ST - H11 / HS - LC / HC - 17 / EC - D2 / X / dark elf
        𝔫𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔳𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔰xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        north | liones kingdom | nightwolf950
        northeast | serendipity | Lumos11
        east | old gatorsbite | mommanessy
        southeast | village name | user
        south | village name | user
        southwest | village name | user
        west | carmina abyssi | jazz
        northwest | abyssal frontier | ariento
        nomadic | Kanaka Helu | Chamrosh

𝔪𝔞𝔭 wip!

𝔞𝔯𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔳𝔢 here
        𝔣𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔢xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        rabbit | 1 serv. | 0
        squirrel | 1 serv. | 0.5
        fish | 3 serv. | 0
        deer | 6 serv. | 0
        carrots | 2 serv. | 0
        potatoes | 3 serv. | 1
        squash | 4 serv. | 5
        berries | 1 serv. | 0.15
        apples | 2 serv. | 0
        melons | 3 serv. | 0

𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔪 𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔢
        x3 glass jewelry
        x1 melon seed
        x1 potato seed
        x1 iron sword
        x1 carrot seed
        x3 berry seed
        x2 vials medicine
        x3 wood
        x1 copper
        x1 steel
        x1 twine
        x2 herbs
        x2 stone
        x1 gold
        x1 cotton
        x1 gold ore
        x2 stone pickaxes
        x1 blanket
        x1 steel spear
        x1 stone spear
        𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔰
        draven | ♂ | 15 yrs | thestrel | bred ; 0
        ⤷ handler : phoebe
        crystal | ♀ | 15 yrs | ender dragon | bred ; 0
        ⤷ handler: erin
        timon | ♂ | 12 yrs | tebo | bred ; 1
        ⤷ handler: maria
        tatiana | ♀ | 12 yrs | tebo | bred ; 1
        pumba| ♀ | 09 yrs | tebo | bred ; 0
        hibiscus | ♀ | 10 yrs | fwooper | bred ; 0
        ⤷ handler: nehiti

𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔰
        ⋆tester ➾ iolana
        ⤿shaman, gatherer, scout, hunter, guard.
        ⋆tester ➾ kendric
        ⋆tester ➾ chantal
        ⋆tester ➾ talulla
        ⋆tester ➾ dario
        ⋆ansel ➾ atlas (hunter)
        ⤿tracking, trapping, fishing, stealth, bow skills.
        ⋆athena ➾ ariella (guard)
        ⤿hand-to-hand combat, weapons combat, strength, agility, stamina.

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The S.S. Helldiver | 𝐼 | the captain

Postby ARKYQ » Sat Jan 01, 2022 4:12 am

Welcome aboard the
"the Space shuttle "helldiver" Q-13 class heavy duty transport cruiser, and it's captain and crew are hereby declared outlaws of Cybertron, with a warrant for their swift capture."

▮▮Total Crew: 01|Total Technimals: 00|Servings required: 00 (fasting)|seeds allowed: 05|Next prayer to Primus: 03|Shanix: 50 ▮▮

writing will be up on the site with a link here soon. warnings for this chapter: minor cursing (eg. crap) and a bit of minor, non-descriptive injury

Mod notes:
ok there are some things i forgot to mention in my starting post! combiners can be found in their combined forms (if so, you might want to state how many mechs they separate into) and minicons can be found attached to another larger mech. also cityformers/titans i'd prefer to only be found by request please.

Captain CPT
Rotorshift | male | he/him | 27 centuries
↪ | ST - J2 / HS - S / HC - 18 / EC - E8 / X |Helicopter and Motorboat

Second in Command SIC
Name | Gender | pronouns | Age centuries | given desc. | Alt-mode(s)
description

Chief Navigational Officer CNO
description

Chief Medical officer CMO
description

Medics
description
description

Chief Combat Officer CCO
description

Head of Security
description

Warriors
description
description

Chief of Comms. and Reconnaissance CCR
description

Scouts
description
description

Communications Officers
description
description

Chief of Logistics and Engineering CLE
description

Scientists and Engineers
description
description

Chief of Stockkeeping and Energon Preserv. CSEP
description

Energon Miners
description
description

Guardians
description
description

Trainees
description
description

Older Sparklings
description
description

Sparklings
description
description

Veterans
description
description
Actions:
Arrivals:
Rotorshift becomes Captain of the S.S. Helldiver
Consumption:
The crew fasts and does not consume any energon
Energon Synthesizing (hunting)
Rotorshift
Energon Mining (gathering)
Rotorshift
Manning the Battlestations (border patrols)
Rotorshift
Recconaissance (scout patrols)
Rotorshift
Training
N/A
Prayer to Primus (request)
N/A
Extra
Oops

Allies
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemies
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

ImageEnergon StorageImage
S Synthetic Energon Ration | amount | 1 serving
M Synthetic Energon Ration | amount | 3 servings
L Synthetic Energon Ration | amount | 6 servings
XL Synthetic Energon Ration | amount | 10 servings

M Energon Ration| amount | 3 servings
L Energon Ration | amount | 4 servings
XL Energon Ration | amount | 5 servings
S Raw Energon Crystals | amount | 1 serving
M Raw Energon Crystals | amount | 2 servings
L Raw Energon Crystals | amount | 3 servings

Item Storage

Technimals
Name | Gender | Age | species | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]
Name | Gender | Age | species | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]

Training
Trainer | Trainee | Profession | No. of training sessions
Trainer | Trainee | Profession | No. of training sessions

The Well of Allsparks
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Sparklings
Name and Name | Sparklins

Dictionary wrote:Alt-mode = their 'vehicle' modes
Root-mode = their 'robot' modes
Pede = foot
Primus/the guiding hand = their god and creator
energon = food, fuel and blood. the lifegiving liquid, if you will.

cover art by me
chapter 𝐼 : The Captain
characters pictured: Rotorshift
do not repost
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:52 pm

Summer
Summer is here! During the summer, villagers will find the most food as animals have returned in full force while wild plants have reached their peak. The beautiful weather invites smoother births and fewer illnesses.

Announcements
Let's cheer for the last replies of the year! Sadly, Makoto has decided to retire so we'll be doing mod trials in the near future. For now, I'll take over her villages until we find a replacement. Also, look out for changes to the marketplace! I promised those a year ago and I haven't forgotten, simply haven't had time to actually do them.

Simon's Villages
Aura Enclave | Carmina Abyssi | Cyrrane | Kanaka Helu | Mekhanikos | Riverside Keep | Serendipity | SS Helldiver | The Abyssal Kingdom | The Anak Isles | The Unseen

Wolfypoof's Villages
Black Rock Weyrhold | Coast of Oracle | Delvunder | Fenguard | Liones Kingdom | Midnight Village | Moonside | The Mirror Dominion | Zaffari

w0ah wrote:
█ █
█ █
█ █

[ Callele's patrol gathers x1 watermelon seed, x3 apples, and x2 strawberries. ]
[ Baldr's patrol catches x1 catfish and x1 trout. ]
[ Helanthe's patrol wanders a bit too close to a fallen tree and Hagen nearly trips over it because he wasn't paying attention. Thankfully, Runa barks, warning him of the danger. ]
[ Frigga's patrol finds a bird! What will you name it? ]
[ Thorsten fails to gain KP. ]

[ The corn plant produces x5 corn and x1 corn seed. It will bloom a second time in the next post. ]

[ Aphrien successfully tests hunting. ]

[ Thkalta gives birth to three healthy children! Thorsten gains 1 KP from the experience. ]

[ Thkalta's first child's traits are: ST - D2 / HS - LC / HC - 3 / EC - F6 / Y / centaur. ]
[ Thkalta's second child's traits are: ST - C7 / HS - HC / HC - 3 / EC - F6 / X / centaur. ]
[ Thkalta's third child's traits are: ST - D2 / HS - LC / HC - 3 / EC - G3 / Y / centaur. ]

NightWolf950 wrote:

[ Mythia's patrol gathers x1 potato, x1 apple, and x1 lettuce. ]
[ Kiiru's patrol catches x1 hare and x2 deer. ]
[ Rolland's patrol finds nothing of interest. During the patrol, a small branch falls on Erze's face, scratching it. He'll need one post of rest or a checkup from one of the mages. ]
[ Velcar's patrol finds x1 wood, x1 gold ore, and x1 sand. ]
[ Ban's patrol finds a gatherer. ]
[ King's patrol finds a cat! What will you name it? ]

[ Amber passes basic battle skills and does so well that Deja decides to teach her advanced battle skills as well. Febar unfortunately fails to learn either hunting or gathering. Runa does well in her studies and learns crop/soil care. ]
[ Valentine, Simona, and Vladimir all pass their final assessments! ]

[ Oslo catches x4 carnivore scraps. ]

[ The gatherer's traits are: ST - E3 / HS - HC / HC - 29 / EC - B5 / Y / winged human. ]

[ Mod notes: Please remember that there can only be 6 villagers per patrol! ]

spookypuff wrote:

x
────────────────{font: credit - code: credit}────────xxxxx

[ Shuyaku's patrol gathers x3 passion fruits and x1 cucumber. ]
[ Amani's patrol gathers x1 carrot, x1 dragonfruit, and x1 passion fruit. ]
[ Ryoshi's patrol catches x2 trout. ]
[ Orchid's patrol catches x2 trout, x2 squirrels, and x1 hare. ]
[ Airi's patrol finds x1 iron ore, x1 herb, and x1 twine. ]
[ Soren's patrol finds a nomadic group composed of five members! It includes an elder, an apprentice, a mother, a scout, and a hunter. The mother will give birth in the next post. ]
[ Oana's patrol finds 4 yemons! ]
[ Iyashi fails to gain KP. ]

[ Both Unku and Shin successfully test fighting. ]
[ Both Kori and Atsushi successfully learn to fight. ]

[ The elder's traits are: ST - F2 / HS - S / HC - 35 / EC - E3 / X / hybrid. ]
[ The apprentice's traits are: ST - F3 / HS - LC / HC - 21 / EC - C10 / X / kitsune. ]
[ The mother's traits are: ST - G11 / HS - LC / HC - 20 / EC - H5 / X / kitsune. ]
[ The scout's traits are: ST - D5 / HS - AC / HC - 34 / EC - G1 / X / kitsune. ]
[ The hunter's traits are: ST - I8 / HS - LW / HC - 40 / EC - F2 / X / faun. ]

LadyStardust wrote:

[ Dec Majei finds a scout. ]

[ The scout's traits are: ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 55 / EC - E1 / X / angel. ]

[ Mod notes: The Mirror Dominion has 4 fasting posts remaining. Additionally, your villagers can participate in multiple types of patrols during the fasting posts! This lets you build up a buffer of food. ]

broken* wrote:

[ Tola's patrol gathers x2 berries, x1 melon, and x1 squash. ]
[ Samuel's patrol catches x2 squirrels, x1 rabbit, and x1 fish. With Crystal's help, they catch an additional x1 rabbit. ]
[ Phoebe's patrol enjoys the sunny day. Nothing particularly interesting happens, although Malva trips and bruises her side. She'll need 1 post of rest or a checkup from Medea to make sure she's okay. ]
[ Sycamore's patrol finds nothing of interest. ]
[ Medea gains 1 KP. ]

[ Iolana, Kendric, Chantal, and Talulla all succeed in their tests. Dario found himself unable to keep up with the scouts and failed his session. ]
[ Ariella and Ansell succeed in their training and gain one skill each. ]

[ Titania gives birth to one offspring! Please make sure to show that Titania and Timon have bred twice. ]

[ The Unseen gain a matagot and two traps from the advent. ]
[ The Unseen gains 45 servings of food from the advent: x6 carrots, x5 squirrels, x2 squashes, x2 potatoes, x2 berries, x1 rabbit, x1 fish, x1 apple, and x1 deer. ]

ARKYQ wrote:

[ Rotorshift mines x1 M raw crystal seed, x1 L raw crystal, x1 M raw crystal, and x2 S raw crystals. ]
[ Rotorshift synthesizes x2 medium and x1 large energon rations. ]
[ Rotorshift finds a veteran. ]
[ Rotorshift finds an avianoid! What will you name it? ]

[ The veteran's traits are: ST - I4 / HS - S / HC - 18 / EC - F9 / X / cybertronian triple-changer. ]

[ Mod notes: The SS Helldiver has 4 fasting posts remaining. Additionally, your villagers can participate in multiple types of patrols during the fasting posts! This lets you build up a buffer of food. ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Mirror Dominion] /// 002

Postby SLUGTHEORY » Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:04 am

x
Number of People: 2
Number of Animals: Here
Servings Needed: Here
Mod: Wolfypoof
Number of Seeds Allowed: Here
Next Visit to Ancestors: 2 years
Yemons: Here

The year had gone by relatively slow, until spring had rolled around. During the spring, a new face had appeared. Akriel told Dec of his problems and his journey to find her, and that he was willing to put work in to help her as long as he'd stay. It was now summer, and the two became pretty close. "You need to stop starring at that mirror." Akriel jumped a little at the sound of a voice behind him. Turning, he was greeted with Dec wandering up to him. "I know." He answered simply. "That aside, I feel as though one day you'll be replaced with some other random person in a cloak and I'd not be able to tell it was you." He half-joked, to which Dec's response was a chuckle. "Whatever, I feel like you'd know though, just ask about Jimae and then you'll have an answer for who it is you're talking to." She sighed. Looking up at the sky and through the thick branches, she realized the stars were slowly beginning to peaking through. "We may as well get to work, we have plenty to do. Come along." She started walking into the woods, with Akriel following close behind.

Coming back to their small camp and laying Dec's claymore down, the two were greeted by a lit campfire, a smug Alanen and an angry Jimae, though you couldn't see it's face. "Tell him to get back in here." It hissed, pointing at the other portrait through the mirror. Akriel sighed softly. "Why are you out of the mirror Alanen, we just got back and we're tired." He said. Alanen simply looked over at him and smiled innocently. "Nothing is stopping you from going to sleep. Also I'm cold." It huffed, which only made Jimae more agitated. "You guys get cold?" Dec raised an eyebrow in questioning. "Yup, and since it's even colder in the mirror, Jimae is angry that it can't come out by the fire." Alanen taunted. "But if the fire is being reflected in the mirror, wouldn't it, y'know, be in there with it?" Jimae groaned. "Fire is cold in here." "Why?" "Ya think I know?" Jimae started getting sassy so Dec walked over and folded the mirror in half. With that, Alanen disappeared. "I think it's time we sleep." She announced, and getting a nod in response from Akriel.
The two went into their tents to rest for the night.

Consumption ▶
Patrolling ▶ Dec, Akriel
Gathering ▶ Akriel
Hunting ▶ Dec
Researching ▶
Other ▶ none

x
x
x
    Liberator
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

Lord of Ordain
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

The Order
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

Lord of Forage
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

Outriders
    Akriel Nalaen | Male | 23 years
    ▶ ST - D9 / HS - HW / HC - 55 / EC - E1 / X / angel
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

The Shikari
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

Stalkers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

The Reaper
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

The Horde
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

Crofters
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

Students
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

[mentor]
    [profession]
    [sessions]

Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

[mentor]
    [profession]
    [sessions]

Tyros
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

Gaurdians
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

Veterans
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]
    Name | Gender | Age
    ▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]
Ally Villages
The Unseen | Broken*
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
North | The Unseen | Broken*

Food Storage
Bat | amount | 1 serving
Heron | amount | 3 servings
Elk | amount | 6 servings
Fanged Behemoth | amount | 10 servings
Mushrooms | amount | 2 serving
Rhubarb | amount | 3 servings
Corn | amount | 4 servings
Eyeberry | amount | 1 serving
Moonflower fruit | amount | 2 servings
Honeydew | amount | 3 servings

Item Storage

Pets

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Her Sovereign
Dec Majei | Female | 27 years
▶ ST - C4 / HS - LW / HC - 7 / EC - G5 / X / angel

Her Heiress
Name | Female | Age
▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

High Attendant
Name | Gender | Age
▶ N/A [url]✦[/url]

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ART SHOP
ᵀ ᴴ
ᴰ ᴬ
ᴬ ᶠ

previously known as LadyStardust!!

ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃᶜᵗ ᵐᵉ?
🎀ᵖᵐˢ: ᵒᵖᵉⁿ🎀
🎀ᴰⁱˢᶜᵒʳᵈ: SLUGTHEORY#3793🎀

SLUGTHEORY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

It Sure is Hot in Here | 000

Postby iRoxy » Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:56 am

Fireborn

Lore: Set in a post apocalyptic Earth where the heavens and underworld have collided with the mortal realm.
Species: Fallen Angels, Demons, Devils, Tieflings, Taurfolk, Kobolds, Insectipods, Harpies, Satyrs, Animalkin, Powered Humans, Humans, Robots, Oni
*Humans and Powered Humans have natural colors only, while the rest can have unnatural colors
Food: Meat: Grub(1s), Mole(1s), Pig(3s), Goat(3s) Vegetables: Mushroom(1s), Potato(2s), Corn(3s) Fruits: Stawberry(1s), Peach(2s), Watermelon(4s)
Ranks: Head Chief -> New God, Shaman -> Herbalist, War Chief -> Head Warrior, Warriors, Scout Chief -> Head Scout, Scouts, Hunting Chief -> Head Hunter, Hunters, Gathering Chief -> Head Gatherer, Gatherers, Apprentices, Testers -> Shadows, Caregivers -> Daycare Attendants, Mothers -> Birthgivers, Children, Elders -> Wise Ones

If I’m missing any information please let me know!
I would like either a Fallen Angel or a Demon as my starter please!
You can call me Poprox!
Hello yes I exist in this space.
Open to trades!

Image Image | Image| Image
iRoxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

spooky's replies

Postby spookypuff » Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:29 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────
Autumn
Autumn is here! During the autumn, births will begin to increase in difficulty. Food availability will drop as animals begin to migrate and plants start to die. Fewer nomads are to be found and the odds of sickness begin to rise.

Announcements
heck yeah!!! also sorry for the slight coding flaw in the last reply!

Villages
Ataraxy ● Black Crystal ● Magehorn ● ForgottenLand ● Epikos Muthos ● Old Gatorsbite ● The Beyond ● The Crimson Garden ● The Silent Isles

sharpiesandhamilton wrote:
    ataraxy's grown members consume no food (fasting 3/5).
    willowsby, perry, alani and corina patrol.
    willowsby, perry, alani and corina patrol.
    willowsby, perry, alani and corina go gathering.
    willowsby, perry, alani and corina scout the unclaimed lands.
    willowsby requests an adult
    notes ;;
    species: humans, shapeshifters (single), shapeshifter (2-4), shapeshifter (5+), powered humans, winged persons, looks: natural skin tones only.

[hunting patrol]
the patrol found a deer and two squirrels.

[scouting patrol]
while scouting the area, the four find a bird that they can take back to camp. they also hear rustling nearby, and as they go to check, a sheep sticks its head out of the bushes and begins eating the leaves.

[border patrol]
the patrol runs into a duo of people, an apprentice and an elder.
apprentice: ST-C4 / HS-S / HC-23 / EC-G4 / X / Shapeshifter (3)
elder: ST-B7 / HS-LW / HC-47 / EC-B2 / Y / Powered Human

[gathering patrol]
the patrol found a peach, a pumpkin and one lettuce.

[request]
an adult discovers the camp, their traits are: ST-B9 / HS-HW / HC-55 / EC-F4 / X / winged person

Kaitō♣️Kid wrote:

Andromeda rests for her third out of four years
    Ekri rests for his second out of three years, and finally caves and accepts attention from Eribaeg
    Cendis rests for his first of two years
    With Quarris’ death, all three of her fire-lizards - Terbis, Cobbles, and Firmis - latch on to Paradox as their new handler
    Leopold tends to the potato plant (another bloom!)
    Scribble, Pagni, and Liquaxis go gathering
    Updog, Penelope, and Kishri go hunting with Zumit and Snuffles
    Gwinmera and Crefai go hunting with Mhilran and Oscuna
    Kryz, Box, and Jar go on a scouting patrol with Efeesz and Molasses
    Breeze and Solnar go on a border patrol with Febreeze, Vreex, and Adryl
    Paradox and Usaeth go on a border patrol with Terbis, Cobbles, and Firmis
    Eribaeg studies medicine
    Pagni and Strykx train
    Eribaeg and Nebula train
    Jareth requests an Earth Elemental from the ancestors
    notes ;;
    anyone with a ☤ requires attention from Eribaeg

[request]
the earth elemental arrives to camp, looking frazzled. they explain that there's a dragon nearby, and that the border patrol should check it out. their traits are: ST-E3 / HS-S / HC-20 / EC-E7 / X / Earth Elemental

[bloom!]
the potato plant gives 6 potatos, a seed and wilts.

[hunting patrol]
the patrol found two moles and a bat.

[hunting two]
the patrol found a cony and a badger!

[scouting patrol]
the patrol finds nothing.

[border patrol]
the patrol find a mother! her traits are ST-B4 / HS-HC / HC-16 / EC-G7 / X / Dwarf and she is due in two posts!

[border patrol: electric boogaTWO]
the border patrol once again encounters a dangerous dragon! while fighting it off, paradox sustains a concussion. that'll need 18 KP and 4 posts of rest. the dragon flees. usaeth sustains no injuries and finds a dragon young nearby. the three firedragons bring back a vial of medicine, a blanket, a wood piece and two cotton.

[gathering patrol]
the patrol found a potato and two mushrooms.

[medicine! medicine!]
eribaeg gains a KP.

[training training]
they all train successfully!

Black Crystal has THE worst luck.

DangerSnek wrote:
    [size=200]ForgottenLand
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────[/size]

Bubbs goes on a hunting/gathering patrol
    Bubbs goes on a scouting patrol
    Bubbs goes on a border patrol
    Bubbs asks the ancestors for a Shaman
    notes ;;
    geppetin, warforged and golems are allowed to be found.

[request]
a shaman arrives to camp - their traits are: ST-E2 / HS-S / HC-10 / EC-F11 / X / Geppetin (Bisque)

[hunting patrol]
bubbs found a rabbit and a chicken.

[scouting patrol]
bubbs found 6 yemons!

[border patrol]
bubbs finds a warrior! their traits are ST-G8 / HS-S / HC-2 / EC-G4 / X / Warforged (Iron)

[gathering patrol]
bubbs found a moonflower fruit, a rotblossom and two strawberries.

spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me