Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

create a clan - V.3

Postby requiem, » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:52 am

new-leaf is here! all remaining snow is now gone and the risk of floods are higher. prey is now easier to catch.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Katrione wrote:
Tigger and Simon were crouching next to Rosie's body, licking the blood from her pelt. "We shouldn't have left camp." Tigger mewed sadly, burying his muzzle into his dead littermate's flank. Simon nodded sadly in agreement, his bony frame shaking violently as he coughed. Strawberrykit, Pinekit, Wrenkit and Acornkit were peering out of the nursery, their eyes wide with shock and fear at the sight of the dead elder.

{{Ramhorn + Brindlecloud; Searching For Marigold For Tigger}}
{{Hemlockpaw, Hurricanepaw + Cloudypaw; Training}}
{{Birdsong + Bloodyclaws; Kits}}
{{Redfeather, Brightclover, Stagstep, Wildpoppy, Mossycreek + Yewfrost; Patrol}}
{{Applefur, Blazefur, Pigeonnose, Witheredstalk, Mossvine + Smokespeck; Hunting}}

ramhorn and brindlecloud found marigold x2!

all apprentices learned the swimming skill!

birdsong is expecting kits! she is due in two moons!

your patrol passed uneventfully.

your patrol caught a vole, a mouse and a carp!

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

dinolil1 lil wrote:
How had he not ever noticed just how much of a genius Swanfoot was? The silver tabby nodded, eager to know some more. ''Wow...'' Ashpaw gasped, flicking his tail. ''That's amazing...'' Swanfoot smiled down upon Ashpaw, flicking her ears thoughtfully. ''I know that, Ashpaw...'' the white warrior replied, spotting a ruffled Squirreltail. ''Aww...didn't get the girl?'' she taunted, only to be brushed past. ''Shut up....Ashpaw come on.''

Squirreltail and Ashpaw go training
Sagestar and Russetleaf on patrol
Mudwhisker, Smokefur, Badgertail on patrol too

ashpaw learned the fighting skill!

yout first patrol passed uneventfully.

your second patrol found an apprentice!

hazilnut wrote:
"Mom!" The tom was by his mother's side in an instant, his nose pressed up against her freezing fur. "You look like a porcupine. Look at all those icicles." Her fur had frozen into needles and they poked his paws as he shook her. But Sorrelstar wasn't laughing, she wasn't moving either. "Mom!" His mew of anguishwas torn away by the howling wind and he chocked back a twisted sob. "What's wrong? What happened to her?" The she-cat his mother had rescued finally pushed to her paws and stood besides Claywhistle, staring at Sorrelstar's body. "She's frozen, she's dead! But- Oh Starclan if you can hear me-" The tom turned his head to the snow obscured sky just as his plea was answered. Sorrelstar gasped and opened her eyes to her son and a stranger pinning her in a hug. "Mom!" "Hero!" The hero in question smiled slowly, as if her face had frozen and she had forgotten how. "Don't worry, it was just one. I'm fine dear." "Just one what?" Sorrelstar shook the pair off of her and got back to her paws as she answered casually, "One life. Long story, better questions to ask. Like who you are and why you were in our river. Nu-uh shoosh," the leader placed a paw against the she-cat's mouth as she opened it to speak, "Tell me as we walk. We can't stay out here in the snow." And as they padded back to the tunnels, pressed together like a school of minnows, Momo introduced herself.

Hunting Patrol: Claywhistle, Dandelionbloom, Flaxpond, Frostsong, Wisppaw, Shadowslip
Border Patrol: Momomoon*, Sleetfoot, Cedarslash, Dunpond, Sunheart, Stormripple
Training: Webwing -> Cougarpaw
Becoming a warrior: Wisppaw -> Wispwhisper
Asking for an apprentice: Sorrelstar
Gathering Tansy: Sharkfang & Burntsoul
Delivering message to Cinderblaze: Barkknot

your cats caught a water fowl, a squirrel and a large fish!

your patrol found a queen!

cougarpaw learned the running skill!

wispaw earned his warrior name, wispwhisper!

starclan sent you an apprentice!

sharkfang and burntsoul found tansy x2!

cinderblaze and asptail are no longer mates.

røsebud wrote:
The next day, Robinstar was gone as soon as she was awake. There was next to nothing Sootpelt could have done; she was determined to speak with StarClan as soon as possible. Luckily, she had been recovering quickly, and the snow had already begun to melt. Robinstar was exhausted and shivering when she finally arrived at the moonpool, but she refused to admit it. She touched her muzzle gently to the water and was asleep within moments. She awoke to the aspen forest in greenleaf, warmth surrounding her. The grounds were unusually silent and empty. That is, until a blood-curdling shriek pierced through the air from behind. Robinstar whipped around, seeing nothing. A moment later, blood began seeping from an concealed victim behind a tree. Again and again, unseen cats screamed in terror. For a prolonged period of time, all was silent except for the sound of heavy, terrified breathing that quickened suddenly. A final, eerie screech resonated through the air, chilling Robinstar's spine. In the ghostly silence that followed, a single StarClan cat emerged from the forest, the same warrior who had first delivered the prophecy. "Aspenfur! Help, me, please," the patched leader gasped breathlessly. Aspenfur shook his head, pain in his eyes. "Make sure you're trusting the right cats," he murmured ominously before the seen disappeared suddenly, replaced by a pair of sinister amber eyes that disappeared just as quickly. Robinstar's eyes flew open, and she lay on the ground, breathing heavily and shaken to the core.

Moonpool: warrior
Training: all apprentices
Patrol: Swiftfern, Tanglestep, Goosepaw, Shrikepaw
Hunting: Brambletooth, Stormriver, Cherryclaw, Sparkpaw, Birdpaw, Pebblepaw
Herb Collecting: Sootpelt

starclan sent you a warrior!

all apprentices learned the tracking skill!

your patrol found the scent of a kit! return to add them to your clan!

your cats caught a vole, a mouse and a salmon!

sootpelt found watermint!

tauriel. wrote:
It had been a few moons since Cloudpool had realized his feelings for Dappleleaf. The calico she-cat still didn't know although Cloudpool had been wondering if he should tell her. She had a right to know, even if she didn't like him that way. Even if she did, there was no possibility of a relationship between them. It was against the warrior code. But how to tell her? This wasn't something that he could just spring on her as she was going on patrol. But if he waited, his nerves would only grow. Cloudpool managed to catch her a moment later, saying, "I need to talk to you," Dappleleaf looked at him with concern and nodded. "Of course. Are you okay Cloudpool?" He opened his maw to begin but before he could, the kits darted up to them, Poppykit and Willowkit in the lead. "We're going to be made apprentices!" Tigerkit announced eagerly, tail lashing with excitement. "Your going to watch aren't you? We want everyone to be there!" Willowkit chirped. Dappleleaf purred, her eyes flickering with amusement. "Of course we will. The entire clan will be watching." She told them. Willowkit and Tigerkit exchanged bright, excited glances. "Are you guys going to become mates?" Poppykit suddenly piped up after a few moments of looking carefully at them. "You'd make the perfect couple! Not as perfect as my mum and dad though!" "Wha-what!?" Cloudpool's eyes widened and he began to cough with the shock of Poppykit's question. "Cloudpool! Are you okay?" Dappleleaf's voice seemed to calm him down and he nodded. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." He assured them. Dappleleaf gave him a concerned look before looking back to the kits. "Cloudpool and I aren't mates. He's a medicine cat. He can't have a mate." She told them. "But why not?" Poppykit pouted. "You would be cute together!" Dappleleaf smiled and nudged her gently. "Go and get ready for the ceremony little ones. Your going to want to be ready." Squeaking with excitement, the kits dashed away. "Kits are so adorable. I don't know where they get their ideas from but they're still cute." She purred. "Anyways what did you want to tell me?" Dappleleaf asked him. Before he could respond, Lilystem came over. "Dappleleaf come on. Woolyfur's put us on a hunting patrol!" Dappleleaf's eyes flashed with excitement. "Okay! Sorry Cloudpool, tell me later?" She glanced apologetically at him before following Dappleleaf over to the rest of the patrol. "It's okay..." Cloudpool watched as the calico she-cat headed out of camp with the rest of the patrol. I'll tell her when she gets back. If I had told her now, she would've just been distracted the entire patrol. She needs to focus on hunting. He told himself as he turned to head back to the medicine den. He had to help Shadedleaf with herb hunting anyways.

[apprentices- Tigerkit and Willowkit]
[training- Chiveclaw and Mistpaw + new apprentices(battle skills??]
[hunting patrol- Lilystem, Juniperfoot, Harespring, Dappleleaf, Gingerface]
[hunting patrol- Ebonywing, Shimmerpelt, Silvernose, Woolyfur, Ferretclaw, Pigeonflight]
[patrol- Thymepool, Emberslash, Sunstripe]
[herb hunting- Shade and Cloud]
[Moonpool visit- A warrior(possibly a tabby??)

tigerkit and willowkit are now apprentices!

the apprentices learned the fighting skill!

your cats caught a mouse, a vole, a minnow, a carp, a salmon and a thrush!

your patrol found the scent of an apprentice! return to add them to your clan!

shadedleaf and cloudpool found tormentil and lungwort!

starclan sent you a warrior!

↞ ¢яαzу ↠ wrote:
Mudstrike, Snowpaw and Blackpaw padded side by side until they noticed the cats in the hunting patrol across the stream, "Rabbitfoot said to return to camp!" Snowpaw yowled, seeing the cats use pebbles to get across the river. Blackstripe shook his fur and Sandstrike hissed, "No time for games, we have to return to camp rather quickly today," Mudfang stopped them before padding away, the cats trailing behind him. Slowly, each cat entered camp, but the only one to see Flowerstar jump on the highrock was Snowpaw. "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around for a clan meeting!" Flowerstar yowled, grabbing the attention of Rabbitfoot straight away.All of the cats were finally under the highrock, Flowerstar sat down, curling her tail over her paws. Snowpaw suddenly became jumpy until Mustrike told her to calm down. "An apprentice in Roseclan has completed all her lessons with her mentor, that cat is Snowpaw," Flowerstar looked down at the apprentice, smirking, "It is time that she earns her warrior name!"

[Earning Their Warrior Name | Snowpaw]

snowpaw earned her warrior name, snowdrop!
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby holly10012 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:21 am

how do I join?
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted __ people.
I have received __ gifts.
I have nuked __ people.
I have received __ nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost 1 gift wars.

I'll remember Brightheart...When I see a scar on one's face
I'll think of WindClan...Every time I win a race.
I'll remember Heathertail...When someone wants to be 'just friends'
I'll think of StarClan...When I am near the end
I'll remember Leafpool...When I must follow my heart
I'll remember Hollyleaf...If I ever fall apart
I'll remember Brambleclaw...When I must prove myself.
I'll remember Spottedleaf...When I'm suffering from bad health
I'll remember Lionblaze...When I'm feeling strong
I'll remember Tigerstar...If I choose the path that's wrong
I'll remember Dovewing...When I hear something far away
I'll remember Cloudtail...When a kitten catches their first prey
I'll remember Feathertail...Whenever I must be brave
I'll remember The Tribe...When I'm in a cave
I'll remember Ashfur...When somebody breaks my heart
I'll remember Barley...When me and my siblings are far apart
I'll remember Ivypool...When I try to be the best
I'll remember Firestar...When my loyalty's put to the test
I'll remember the many battles...When I see conflict or strife
I promise to remember all of these cats...For the rest of my life-

Image[/url

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2535871]Image
holly10012

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:48 am

Tumbleclan
Number of Cats:26

Smokefur announced that they'd found a young cat sitting under the cool shade of the trees, and by the looks of it , completely unfazed by the strangers. It was eerily as though he were expecting them. ''This guy was sitting right there, and he wouldn't move a muscle when I told him to scram!'' the grey tabby announced, sounding a tad bitter. ''You guys aren't really that scary...'' murmured the pale tom-cat, padding beside Mudwhisker's flank. This enraged Smokefur, who wheeled around. Her soft green eyes shone angrily, searching the stranger for any motion of a challenge. ''Calm down, Smokefur...'' Mudwhisker chided softly, ushering the tabby apprentice onwards. Sagestar wished to speak to the newcomer, the pale grey cat striding to meet the patrol.

''From this day forth, until you have received your warrior name, you shall be Palepaw for your pale fur! Your mentor is Addercloud, may she pass on all she knows to you.'' he said quietly, watching Palepaw trot up to his former apprentice, Addercloud. She'd changed so rapidly yet still remained on the side of what was right. The side that Sagestar was so desperately trying to cling to. Thank Starclan he had Swanfoot!

The white cat silently sidled up to Sagestar, watching Addercloud and Palepaw leave the camp on a tour of the territory. ''Anothr fine choice, Sagestar...'' cooed Swanfoot. The grey leader merely nodded as though he were mute. ''Your mind is on something correct?'' Swanfoot inquired, flicking an ear and feigning concern. ''Y-yes...it's the war...what if I die?'' Sagestar murmured, turning to Swanfoot. ''Then I shall avenge you, Sagestar....remember you do have nine lives.'' the white cat replied, her voice firm and full of promises. Promises that'd be broken. ''I...I know...'' Sagestar whined, trying to pin-point what was truly bugging him. It felt like a bothersome tick, sipping away at his blood and getting fat. ''But I'm just not sure...'' this infuriated Swanfoot and in a burst of passion, she wheeled around on her heels, and stared into his eyes. Harsh blue and green met soft green, and Swanfoot launched into a rather passionate speech. ''Sagestar, you are a strong warrior with a clan that'd die for you!'' she exclaimed ''Starclan didn't give you your nine lives for no reason...you've still got them all, remember that!'' Sagestar nodded slowly, blinking in surprise. ''I-I see...of course, I was foolish to have doubts!''

''And that's the stream...'' Addercloud informed, motioning to the babbling thread of water that lined one edge of their territory. ''Any questions?'' Palepaw shook his head, sides heaving from running all over the place. It was evident speed was not his forte. ''No...but maybe just one?'' Addercloud flicked an ear. ''Very well...what is it dear?'' ''Are you single?'' Palepaw inquired, winking, a smirk curling his lips. ''W-what...no!'' Addercloud exclaimed meekly, looking startled. ''Just joking!'' Palepaw sniggered. ''I'm sorry m'lady.'' Addercloud merely nodded uncomfortably. Addercloud is training Palepaw

Ashpaw was trembling with anticipation. Not only would he get his warrior name but Swanfoot would help usher him into the dawn of his greatness. Sagestar clambered up the high-rock, just as he had done for his sister and Dustclaw. ''Ashpaw, come up here.'' called out Sagestar, his voice ringing in the new-leaf air. Ashpaw becomes a warrior

Squirreltail was somewhat livid at Harefoot. He'd failed to hunt for Loonheart for several days in a row, and it appeared he wasn't very good at remembering names. He'd kept calling her Squirrel rather than Squirreltail. Does he not know how rude it is? she thought angrily. ''Hey Squirreltail!'' called out Loonheart from the nursery, looking just as beautiful as ever. Her heart skipped a beat. ''Hey Loonheart, how are your kittens?'' inquired the ginger warrior politely, padding up to her friend. Rookkit was tussling with Bramblekit while Willowkit looked on, muscles tense for the moment when she'd dive into the fray! ''Die Rookstar!'' ''Never, Bramblefang!'' ''I'll save you, Bramblefang!'' ''No, Willowleaf!'' were the collective cries of the playing kittens. ''Loud!'' Loonheart chuckled, her voice like the sunshine and the glimmer of rainbows to Squirreltail. It was really poetic. Harefoot is patrolling with Russetleaf

Sagestar | 66 | Male | X
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
Swanfoot| 79 | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
Russetleaf | 27 | Female | X
Warriors:
Eagleclaw | 64 | Female | X
Badgertail | 53 | Male | X
Burrwhisker | 29 | Male | X
Smokefur | 29| Female | X
Rippedear | 57 | Male | X
Mudwhisker | 59 | Male | X
Squirreltail | 31 | Female | X
Blacknose | 31 | Female| X
Addercloud | 52 | Female | X
Foxtail | 70 | Female | X
Bleakpelt| 21 | Male | X
Firefang | 18 | Female | X
Harefoot | 20 | Male | X
Dustclaw | 15 | Female | X
Rosefur | 17 | Female | X

Apprentices:
Ashpaw | 17 | Male | X
Palepaw | 13 | Male | X

Queens:
Loonheart | 31 | Female | X

Kits:

Bramblekit | 1 | Female | X
Rookkit | 1 | Male | X
Willowkit | 1 | Female | X

Elders:
Stonestorm | 136 | Male | X
Brightwhisker | 127 | Female | X[/list][/list][/size][/left]
    Ally Clans:
    Sleetclan | Wolfy858
    Sageclan | Kaden
    Beechclan | Hazilnut
    Coveclan | Mocksun
    Streamclan | Justice 'n' Joy
    Soulclan | KrazyKitty00
    Reedclan | Areater
    Flurryclan | Nyeh Heh Heh!!

Enemy Clans
    Witherclan | SeedCakes
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint| Cures greencough and Whitecough - x2
    Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled breathing and to help calm cats down.
    Tansy | Cures coughs, wounds, poisons, soothes throats and prevents coughs.
    Feverfew | Used to cool feverish cats, treat head pain and reduce fever, colds and stomach ailments.
    Marigold | Used to cure infections, inflammations, bleeding and stiff joints.
    Horsetail | Used to cure infections and stop bleeding
    Poppy Seeds | Used to ease pain and help sleep, not suggested for pregnant queens
    Bindweed | Use to help heal broken bones and hold them
    Catchweed | The same as bindweed, except they can also hold wounds together.
    Heather Nectar | Makes Swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures
    Goatweed | Eases Anxiety and Grief
    (Although technically most of these are poisonous to cats anyway.)

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Crow | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Squirreltail | Ashpaw | 3 | Hunting, Climbing, Swimming, Fighting
    Addercloud | Palepaw | 0 |

Deceased Cats:
    Mudkit | Ate Deathberries - X - 6 moons old - Died as a kitten - Renamed Mudpaw in honour.
    Greynose | Slain by Swanfoot - X
    Pebbleclaw | Killed in battle by Mossycreek - X

Mates:
    Addercloud and Badgertail - Smokefur and Burrwhisker - Dustpaw and Mudkit
    Swanfoot and Mudwhisker - Bleakpelt -
    Swanfoot and Rippedear -
    Greynose and Foxtail - Ashpaw and Rosefur
    Loonheart and Harefoot - Bramblekit, Rookkit and Willowkit
[/center]

Dino-
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember! » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:02 pm

Thicketclan
Number of Cats: 14

Sunpaw was sprawled out drearily in the shade, his aching leg twitching idly behind him. All that running the other day had caught up to him, and now his legs were keeping him awake. He wouldn't dare go running to his sister for help, he'd been through far worse than some hindering pain. The lithe tom shuffled his paws as he half paced, half dragged himself in circles around the still camp. He had been caught up in his thoughts, and hadn't heard the pawsteps of an arriving newcomer.
"Erm, hello?" Sunpaw whirled around with his teeth bared and sharp claws unsheathed, whirling around to face an oddly spotted tom. The newcomer narrowed his eyes back, snarling, "Wow, such hospitality. I expected a warmer welcome." Sunpaw forced himself to relax, but the fur along his spine still bristled aggressively. "Well not when you come at midnight!""Oh, shush shush." Sunpaw glared back at him, only receiving a smug smile in return. "Some starry cat led me here. Starclan, wasn't it? Anyways, I'm Russetpaw, and I'm here to join your clan." Sunpaw sighed quietly, his tail still whipping furiously behind him. Briarstar would be furious if he chased away a cat sent by Starclan, or any cat for that matter. He was rather soft for a leader. Sunpaw squinted his eyes shut exasperatedly, choking out a "Welcome."

Honeyfur had sent Morningpaw on her own to search for herbs. A test of her independence perhaps. But there was some business she had to attend to. Honeyfur crept through the underbrush, her pawsteps quiet as she searched the forest like a hunter with their prey. But it wasn't prey she was looking for. No, it was her.
Dapplewhisker padded side-by-side with Wildstorm, as they surveyed the area. The two friends had split up from the hunting patrol. They decided to split into three groups, and Dapplewhisker and Wildstorm had immediately volunteered, (more like begged,) to be put together. "Oi, you want to race to the marsh?" Dapplewhisker lit up, grinning brightly at her friend. "Oh, do I?" She dropped into a crouch, waggling her haunches playfully. "Totally." The two she-cats set off through the forest, barreling down a barren path. Wildstorm quickly took the lead, and was the first to set paw on the muddy bank of the marsh. She took a deep breath of the salty air, before she was brought to the ground by a precise pounce. "Hahah!" Dapplewhisker jumped off of Wildstorm's back to let her back up, and they shared a brief giggle. "Did you have to do that?" Dapplewhisker simply stuck out her tongue in response, which created another round of carefree laughing.
Honeyfur dug her claws into the ground, a low growl brewing in her throat. Wildstorm knew what she was doing. Why did she continually stick to Dapplewhisker's side like a burr? That foxheart didn't deserve her, she didn't need her, she couldn't have her. 'Oh, it won't be much longer.' She mused, a dreamy smile playing on her muzzle as she watched the dappled she-cat fish gracefully in the brackish water. Gradually, her eyes drifted to the dark tortoiseshell crouched beside her, and Honeyfur's eyes turned to ice as she stalked away. 'It won't be much longer..'

"I, Specklestar declare Beetlewing my deputy, and Mintleaf my medicine cat." Specklekit tried her best to keep her posture mature, her tiny chest puffed out and her face straight. Beetlekit scuffled his paws nervously on the ground, his round amber eyes dull with disappointment. "Specklekit, when can I be leader?" Specklekit peeped an eye open, but stayed silent. Beetlekit seemed to almost shrink under her condescending gaze, his short tail visibly drooping. "Specklekit?" Luckily, his kinder brother had his back. Mintkit gave Beetlekit a kind smile, patting his brother's back comfortingly with his tail. "Hey, Beetlekit? You can try being a medicine cat.." Beetlekit gave Mintkit a weak smile, but he was still visibly disappointed. "I'm not sure Mintie.. I don't know any of the herbs." Mintkit smiled back at his brother, his plumey tail rippling happily behind him as he explained. "Oh, you can just pretend. For example.." The silver tom quickly glanced over his shoulder, grabbing a scrap of moss off the ground. "This, is a leaf of the dogtail plant! It cures.. tummyaches!" Beetlekit eyed it curiously, quietly mumbling, "Oh. I guess that's cool." As Mintkit placed it down for him to examine, he explained, "It is to be digested, and it also has a slight calming effect. But don't actually eat it." Beetlekit quickly drew his face away, whiskers twitching in embarrassment. They chattered about their collection of made-up herbs for a short while, before Specklekit let out a dramatic sigh and groaned. She slammed a paw loudly against the ground, her amber eyes narrowed as she called for attention. "Oh brothers, it's time to get to work. I, as your leader, command us to commence with the meeting!"

Fox, otherwise known as Foxpoppy, sat silently at their designated meeting spot. Her tail flicked impatiently behind her as she waited for him, her current boss. She could hear him, but in his horrible attempt of sneakiness that was a disgrace to the word stealth, he was taking an awfully long time. She yawned loudly, calling out into the woods, "Come out, come out, wherever you are.." Eventually they stepped out the brush, their pelt covered head to toe in mud, and their eyes glowing curiously. "The verdict?" Foxpoppy let out a raspy purr, her sharp claws flexing in the dirt. "Ah, yes."
"Thicketclan is not too large, yet not too small. Established, yet not quite firm. Plus, I've been recognized as "sent by Starclan," so who would suspect me? Silly kittens.. Plus, their leader is very soft. Could very easily be played with, and disposed of once we're over. Come as soon as you can, and we can start."

[Briarstar, Wildstorm, Dapplewhisker, Applepelt, Foxpoppy, and Sunpaw go on a hunting patrol.]
[Morningpaw searches for herbs.]
[Honeyfur patrols the borders.]
[Russetpaw trains.]
The clan consumes four servings. A toad, a lizard, and a squirrel were eaten.

Leader:
          Briarstar | 49 moons | Tom | X

Deputy:
          Badgerclaw | 38 moons | Tom | X [STAND-IN]

Medicine Cat:
          Honeyfur | 29 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Morningpaw | 11 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:
          Dapplewhisker | 29 moons| She-cat | X
          Wildstorm | 44 moons | She-cat | X
          Applepelt | 16 moons | Tom | X
          Foxpoppy | 39 moons | She-cat | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Sunpaw| 11 moons | Tom | X
          Russetpaw | 6 moons | Tom | X

Queens:
          Silvershade | 41 moons | She-cat | X

Kits:
          Beetlekit | 2 moons | Tom | X
          Specklekit | 2 moons | She-cat | X
          Mintkit | 2 moons | Tom | X

Elders:

Ally Clans
    Jinxclan | vampiress_fox
    Strikeclan | sugar pixel .
    Lotusclan | ωolfie
    Brookclan | purrfect.
    Flowerclan | Peachycupcake525
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Bordering Clans
    Obsidianclan | forgetful. | North
    Mossclan | RebelliousWinter | Northeast
    Howlingclan | ✘ Fear of Reality | East
    Clan | User | Southeast
    Skullclan | Heda | South
    Rippleclan | ártémís | Southwest
    Jinxclan | vampiress_fox | West
    Flowerclan | Peachycupcake525 | Northwest

Medicine Store
    Tansy x1 | Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    Horsetail x1|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    Cobwebs x1 | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Poppy Seeds x1 | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    Fennel x1 | Helps pain in the hips.
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    Watermint x1 | Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    Dandelion x1 | Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    Goatweed x1 | Eases anxiety and grief.
    Thyme x1 | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    Catmint x1 | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    Juniper Berries x1 | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    Comfrey Root x1 | Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    Honey x1 | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    Burnet x1 | Is said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.
    Blackberry Leaves x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    Alder Bark x1 | Eases toothaches.
    Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 |1 servings
    Snake | x2 | 3 |1-2 servings
    Lizard | x1 | 1 |1 servings
    Fish | x1 | 3 | 1-3 servings
    Toad | x0 | 0 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 |2 servings
    Total | x6 | 10

Mentors:
    Dapplewhisker | Sunpaw | 3 | climbing, hunting, running
    Badgerclaw | Russetpaw | 0 | n/a
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Relationships:
    X - Mates | >< - Mutual Crush | > or < - One -way Crush | /symbol/ - Forbidden
    Silvershade x Badgerclaw
    Honeyfur > Dapplewhisker
    Morningpaw /></ Applepelt
    Name and Name

Families:

Silvershade x Badgerclaw
    -Beetlekit, Specklekit, & Mintkit

??? x ???
    -Sunpaw & Morningpaw

Name x Name
    -Children

Name x Name
    -Children
[/quote][/quote]
yo, it's ember! i'm here with a reminder that y'all are radical!! B)

DeviantArt // i like to draw <3 // ask me about commisions or art trades! //
// make that warrior cat! (my forum game!!) // a document full of cat pictures!! feel free to use for roleplays and the like. c: // cac, a forum game that's near and dear to my heart. check it out if you like writing and warrior cats! //
Ember!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleswegbunny » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:59 pm

littleswegbunny wrote:
FernClan
Number of Cats: 02

Stormfrost looked around at his new home. He was now a part of FernClan.. he sighed. FernClan only had two cats! "Fernstar," he meowed, "I'm going to go on a patrol; going to look for herbs if one of us gets sick or injured."

"Alright." Fernstar looked at his new medicine cat, watching him pad out of camp to go look for herbs. Fernstar sighed, looking at the camp. I wish we had more cats.. he thought. I can't leave camp right now; then it would be virtually defenseless! So, Fernstar padded around, waiting for his medicine cat to return.

[Stormfrost goes on a patrol]

Leader:
          Fernstar| 35 moons| Male| X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Stormfrost| 43 moons | Male | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Herb | Usage
Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings
Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
[/quote]
Last edited by Littleswegbunny on Thursday, January 81, 8165 6:73 a.m, edited 927391837193726192728182 times in total.
Reason: cant I do stuff without reasons please

[hello! I am too lazy to code so here's a simple siggy for now heh. I enjoy roleplaying, however, I am too shy to go into those reeeeeeeally big role plays, so I join new ones. You can also find me on some forum games as well. I like warrior cats and animals! I hope I seem kind, and send me a PM if you want to be friends!

Image meet Derp my cat snek

Pet's name: Bella
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
this is beautiful Bella who survived 24 hr grayscale good job Bella Bby
littleswegbunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby perle » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:10 pm

Number of Cats: 3
Next Moonpool Visit: today

"Dappleface," Thistlepelt meowed, quickly trotting toward the warrior. The calico was just about to leave to explore the territory some more, and turned to the deputy with a slight annoyed look to her. "Yes?" "How would you like to go hunting with me? I heard Smokestar mention he was going to the Moonpool today, and I figured we could be productive while he's gone." Dappleface nodded, the look of irritation leaving her face. At least she would be able to check out the territory while they hunted. The two headed out of the camp - the almost lonely-seeming camp, as there was only three of them. That would change soon, they all hoped. Soon ShadeClan would be as large as the Clans Smokestar had told them he saw. Thistlepelt got a bit lost in thought and scared away a hare when she accidentally kicked a pebble. "Mouse-dung," she muttered under her breath. The deputy then turned her attention to the task at hand, sniffing the air and listening for any sort of rustling nearby. However, her companion didn't seem so interested in hunting. "So," she started, "Where did you live before you came here?" Thistlepelt was a bit surprised at the question and could find no relevance between it and hunting. "Dappleface, we should get to hunting." The calico simply shrugged. "Just curious. It'd be nice to know my new Clan-mates a little better." But Thistlepelt had no intentions of revealing her past to the warrior. At least, not yet. She didn't know when exactly she would, but it certainly wasn't going to be now. "We need to hunt," she growled before stalking off away from Dappleface.

{ Smokestar requests a medicine cat }
{ Thistlepelt and Dappleface go hunting }

Leader:
        Smokestar | 34 | tom | X

Deputy:
        Thistlepelt | 29 | she-cat | X

Medicine Cat:
        none

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
        none

Warriors:
        Dappleface | 30 | she-cat | X

Apprentices:
        none

Queens:
        none

Kits:
        none

Elders:
        none
        Ally Clans:
        none

Enemy Clans:
        none

Medicine Store:
        none

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
        Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
        Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
        Ermine | x1 | 2 servings
        Fish | x0 | 3 servings
        Crow | x0 | 3 servings
        Total | 1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
        none

Deceased Cats:
        none

Mates:
        none

Borders:
        Northern | mountains | open
        Southern | forest | open
        Western | mountains | open
        Eastern | mountains | open
perle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby holly10012 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:09 am

dog clan

dog clan is a vary kind clan and very loyol to starclan

dog clan has a virity of looks

dog clan trains
hunting for geting food
being kind

dogclan is in a forest

wip
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted __ people.
I have received __ gifts.
I have nuked __ people.
I have received __ nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost 1 gift wars.

I'll remember Brightheart...When I see a scar on one's face
I'll think of WindClan...Every time I win a race.
I'll remember Heathertail...When someone wants to be 'just friends'
I'll think of StarClan...When I am near the end
I'll remember Leafpool...When I must follow my heart
I'll remember Hollyleaf...If I ever fall apart
I'll remember Brambleclaw...When I must prove myself.
I'll remember Spottedleaf...When I'm suffering from bad health
I'll remember Lionblaze...When I'm feeling strong
I'll remember Tigerstar...If I choose the path that's wrong
I'll remember Dovewing...When I hear something far away
I'll remember Cloudtail...When a kitten catches their first prey
I'll remember Feathertail...Whenever I must be brave
I'll remember The Tribe...When I'm in a cave
I'll remember Ashfur...When somebody breaks my heart
I'll remember Barley...When me and my siblings are far apart
I'll remember Ivypool...When I try to be the best
I'll remember Firestar...When my loyalty's put to the test
I'll remember the many battles...When I see conflict or strife
I promise to remember all of these cats...For the rest of my life-

Image[/url

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2535871]Image
holly10012

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doryphoros » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:15 pm

『s』『o』『l』『a』『r』『c』『l』『a』『n』
Number of Cats: 06
Next Moonpool Visit: Today

I don't really have the time to write up a description of the clan's daily shenanigans right now, sorry!

[Shinestar: Moonpool | Leafrush: Herb Hunting | Cloudswift, Smudgepaw: Training Session #1 ]

Leader:
          Shinestar | 53 moons | Female | X

Deputy:
          Cloudswift | 24 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Leafrush | 29 moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          Thrushflight | 32 moons | Male | X
          Larksong | 20 moons | Female | X

Apprentices:
          Smudgepaw | 10 moons | Female | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint x1 | Remedy for greencough.
    Horsetail x1 | Treats infected wounds.
    Chamomile x1 | Used to increase physical strength.
    Ferns x1 | Also used to clean out wounds.
    Cobwebs x1 | Stops bleeding.
    Yarrow x1 | Applied to wounds. Prevents infections. Expels poison. If swallowed, will make a cat vomit.
    Honey x1 | Soothes throats.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile: 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 2 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Cloudswift | Smudgepaw | 0
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

howlingclan, of the distant moon -- [015]

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:18 pm

xxxℒ𝓸𝓿𝒆 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓿𝒆 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓴𝒆 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓵𝒆𝓪𝓭𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝒆𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓷𝒆𝓼𝓼.xxx

Image Image Image
Number of Cats: 17 [ 8 male ] [ 9 female ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Snowcloud woke up with a start, Mousebite prodding at his side with her claws out. "Wh... Wha...? WHAT!?" He questioned as she awoke him. "Come with me, we're going to have a talk." She hissed, no room for back-talk in her tone. The white tom nodded, worried for his own sake. She flicked her eyes towards the clan deputy, calling to him. "Me and Snowcloud are taking the hunting patrol." She told him, as if she was challenging him to object her. The brown tom shrugged, allowing it. 'SOOTFUR, YOU JUST SENT ME TO MY DEATH.' Snowcloud worried in his head, eyes wide. Following behind the senile brown she-cat, he wore an awkward smile. "Soooooo, uh. Yeah, your son, Moosepaw... He's a good apprentice..." He made small talk, attempting to find a way to not have this cat murder him. "Yes, he is indeed. I raised him well, didn't I... Now the real question is, are you a good mentor?" She questioned, stopping in a random clearing and sitting to face him. Snowcloud sat down as well, feeling awkward as he stood. "Uhhhh, well, Moosepaw seems to like me, we really have yet to start training. I've been just showing him the territory and letting him to get to know his den mate, Blackpaw." The tom said confidently, smiling at her. Mousebite, however, still wasn't happy. She leaned forward, her fur standing on end making her much, much larger than him. "You watch out for him, and more importantly watch out for me because I will be there to see every move and every mistake you make, got it?" She threatened. Snowcloud pulled his head back, nodding to her submissively. He knew when to talk back and when not to, and this she-cat had a heart to protect her kit with her life that he loved. Dipping his head, he stayed silent and followed as she started a regular hunting patrol.

Rockstar had already taken his morning to get Blackpaw and Fidgetspice to their Wolf Trial, saying the prayer to Starclan at the Falling Voices that they make it safely. He knew that Wolf Trials were not the safest thing, but it proved strength and personal willpower. Not eating for three days was tough, his father had made him do his own version of a Wolf Trial, which was to sit atop a dead monster for five days without eating, Wilson bringing him watery moss-balls once every day. He was weak afterwards, but he still felt brave and determined to keep up what his father saw as a strong cat. His father had many traditions that he wanted to integrate into the clan, but perhaps not all of them were safe... Clearing his mind, he trotted over to Sootfur to see what he had planned.

Sootfur saw Rockstar making his way over and stood up straighter, acting as if he wasn't joking around with Drysun about her large ears. Most others would see it as making fun of her, but they had an inside joke... "Hello and goodmorning, Rockstar. Anything you need?" He questioned lightly, his mature and totally not a moron tone in his voice. "Yes, can you start sending out patrols? Remember, Fidgetspice and Blackpaw won't be here for a few days." The leader informed, nodding and trotting off. Sootfur nodded to Drysun, already knowing she was going to come along with him. He had absent-mindedly allowed Mousebite and Snowcloud on a hunting patrol, without them taking Moosepaw. "Ey, Moosepaw. Come along, you're going to help Drysun and me mark the borders." He told the apprentice, who happily followed.

"Covepaw, Covepaw!" The excited Troutkit called to her, smiling wide. "Yes? Troutkit? Are you hurt?" The worried medicine cat apprentice questioned, running straight over. "Oooh, nothing. Just wanted to play!" Troutkit told her, pouncing on her blue tail. "You worry me sometimes, little kit." She said, waving it around and pouncing right back on him. They were about the same size, despite being different ages. "C'mon, c'mon!!" He chimed, dashing up to her and pouncing. Covepaw remained practically unmoving, having a good build for a medicine cat apprentice. From what Nightcall told her, medicine cats weren't allowed to have mates, weren't on hunting patrols, and weren't allowed to fight. She didn't understand it, her knowledge of herbs was tying her down, she wanted to be a warrior. However, Nightcall had stressed she needed an apprentice, not using that skill she had would be a waste, and could later result in a cat's death... Covepaw shook her head, batting at the large kit playfully. "You'll be an apprentice soon, wish I could join your training..." She mumbled, feeling disappointed. Troutkit didn't seem fazed. "I'll drag you with me, Nightcall can't do nothin' about it!" He exclaimed, yet was cut of by the cat herself. "Troutkit! Learn that I was there getting Littledove to birth you, you'll shut your mouth about me not doing nothing once you're bleeding after a battle with the clans!" She snapped, making him shut up. "Covepaw, come with me. We need to keep doing our duties." She told her apprentice, taking her off. "By Troutkit..." She muttered to her friend.

Blackpaw followed behind his silent mentor. He seemed tense, as if he would snap at him for even talking. Yet, the stubborn apprentice was willing to take that chance. "So, do you think we'll be able to go without eating for the three days? Or will I not be able to catch anything?" He had never been to the Falling Voices, it was something he was told to steer clear of the area by Rockstar mostly. It's sacred grounds where he was told that their ancestors were buried. Yet, no one in Howlingclan had yet to die... ... As they were on their second day of no food, Fidgetspice seemed to not have even slept either. He got up for the first time, going over to take a small drink from the waters. "Uhhh, so can't wait for tomorrow? I'll have the chance to become a warrior then!" He chimed, smiling slightly at his mentor. Fidgetspice, however, flashed him a glare. "I wont be here, I'm not staying. So, in the end, you'll not become a disgusting warrior, as these clans put it." He spat at him, turning off towards the north border. "When you get back to camp, telling Sheepflower that if she even tells those pitiful kits where they come from, I'll be there to slice through her throat and torture one of the rats myself." He threatened, the venom dripping from each and every word. With that, Fidgetspice left, as if he had never even been there. Blackpaw sprinted off towards camp, not even caring about his Wolf Trial anymore. Coming up to where he saw Rockstar outside, seemingly guarding the entrance with his free time. "Rockstar, Rockstar! Fidgetspice is a traitor, he threaten to kill Sheepflower and her kits!" He exclaimed, proud that he was there to report and potentially protect the clan. Rockstar's eyes went wide, "Stay in camp, I'll send a patrol after him to make sure he's gone!" The leader ordered, obviously alarmed at the information. However, the black tom wasn't satisfyed with his order. He had to upkeep all the duties, even with that fox on the loose! Traveling to the hunting grounds, he planned to catch some prey.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Fidgetspice leaves the clan ]
[ Mousebite and Snowcloud go on a hunting patrol ]
[ Blackpaw and Fidgetspice attempt the Wolf Trial, but fail ]
[ Blackpaw goes to the north border to steal prey ]
[ Drysun, Sootfur, and Moosepaw go on a border patrol ]
[ Nightcall and Covepaw go herb hunting ]
[ The clan eats four servings of rabbit ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Leader:
    Rockstar | Fifty-three | Tom |
    Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ [ 7/9 ]

Deputy:
    Sootfur | Twenty-eight | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
    Nightcall | Thirty-seven | She-cat |
    Covepaw | Seven | She-cat |

Warriors:
    Snowcloud | Thirty-two | Tom |
    Drysun | Seventeen | She-cat |
    Mousebite | Fifty-four | She-cat |
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♜[/url]

Apprentices:
    Blackpaw | Thirteen | Tom |
    Moosepaw | Seven | Tom |
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♟[/url]

Queens:
    Sheepflower | Thirty-two | She-cat |
    Littledove | Thirty-eight | She-cat |

Kits:
    Lionkit | Five | Tom |
    Burningkit | Five | She-cat |
    Swankit | Five | Tom |
    Troutkit | Four | She-cat |
    Amberkit | Four | She-cat |
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♟[/url]

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Witherclan | seedcakes
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Lotusclan
South | Quartzclan
East | Wishclan
West | Thicketclan

Medicine Store
Burnet x 1
Catmint x 2
Chervil x 1
Cobweb x 1
Dock x 1
Fennel x 1
Goldenrod x 1
Hawkweed x 1
Heather Nectar x 1
Honey x 1
Horsetail x 1
Lamb's ear x 1
Marigold x 1
Poppy Seeds x 1
Ragwort Leaves x 1
Rosemary x 1
Stinging Nettle x 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Trout (Big fish) | x2 | 6 servings
Blue Gill (Small fish) | x3 | 6 servings
Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
Frog | x2 | 2 servings
Birds | x2 | 6 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
Fidgetspice | Blackpaw | 4 | Battle, hunting, climbing, swimming
Snowcloud | Moosepaw | 0 |

Deceased Cats:

Family Relations
mate ♥ mate
parent ♥/✘ parent = sibling - sibling - sibling
ex-mate ✘ ex-mate

Terry ✘ Mousebite = Moosekit, Sparrow, Milk
Pig ✘ Littledove = Troutkit - Amberkit
Fidgetspice ♥ Sheepflower = Lionkit - Burningkit - Swankit
Sheepflower - Snowcloud
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I hope that I'm the reason that you can't sleep
I hope that your whole life sucks without me"

Working 2-10:30pm EST M-F, please bare with me!
CaCPokéFarmWarriors RpDog pack rp
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:12 pm

Caveclan
Number of Cats: 30
15 males : 15 females

Leader:
          Morningstar | 84 moons| Tom | X

Deputy:
          Woolyfur | 64 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cats:
          Shadedleaf | 74 moons | Molly | X
          Cloudpool | 28 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
          Rowanfur | 80 moons | Molly | X
          Silvernose | 67 moons | Molly | X
          Shimmerpelt | 59 moons | Molly | X
          Ebonywing | 40 moons | Molly | X
          Ferretclaw | 40 moons | Tom | X
          Juniperfoot | 36| Molly | X
          Fireface | 36 | Tom | X
          Chiveclaw | 36 moons | Tom | X
          Pigeonflight | 34 moons | Tom | X
          Hawkfeather | 33 moons | Tom | X
          Sedgetail | 30 | Molly | X
          Harespring | 30 | Tom |X
          Lilystem | 29 moons | Molly | X
          Dappleleaf | 23 moons | Molly | X
          Gingerface | 18 moons | Tom | X
          Thymepool | 18 moons | Molly| X
          Emberslash | 16 moons | Tom | X
          Sunstripe | 16 moons | Tom |X

Apprentices:
          Mistpaw | 8 moons | Molly | X
          Tigerpaw | 7 moons | Tom | X
          Willowpaw | 7 moons | Molly | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url]X[/url]

Queens:
          Mottledshade | 31 moons | Molly | X

Kits:
          Poppykit | 3 moons | Molly | X
          Stormkit | 3 moons | Tom |X

Elders:
          Rippleshade | 132 moons | Tom | X
          Deerpelt | 140 moons | Molly | X

[center]
    Ally Clans:
    Beechclan | Hazilnut
    Ravenclan | turtle
    Brookclan | purrfect.
    Ivyclan | Savannah the Caracal
    Swiftclan | Phina Wolf
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint (2)| Best remedy for greencough. Also used for whitecough
    Cobwebs (4)| Soaks up and stops bleeding. Binds broken bones.
    Marigold (1)| Stops infection and bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints
    Tansy (3)| cures coughs, wounds, poisons, soothes throats, prevents greencough
    Stinging nettle (2)| Induces vomiting, brings down swelling, can be mixed with comfrey to heal broken bones, helps with wounds, fights infection
    Ragweed (1) Gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    Rush (1) Helps to hold broken bones in place.
    Broom (1) Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    Dandelion (2) Soothes and heals beestings and leaves act as a painkiller.
    Raspberry Leaves (2) Eases pain and stops bleeding during kitting
    Chervil (1) For infected wounds and bellyache. Can be used during kitting
    Sticks (1) Distracts from pain, holds broken bones in place
    Thyme (2) Calms nervousness and anxiety, helps cats in shock
    Burdock Root (2) Lessens & heals the pain of infected rat bites, prevents infection of rat bites
    Willow Leaves (1) Stops vomiting
    Alder Bark (2) Eases toothaches
    Borage Leaves (1) Produces more and better milk. Also brings down fevers.
    Snakeroot (1) Heals poison
    Celandine (3) Soothes damaged eyes
    Poppy Seeds (1) Helps a cat sleep, Soothes shock, distress, pain
    Coltsfoot (2) Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads
    Chamomile (2) Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind
    Comfrey Root (1) Repairs broken bones and soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws, itching, inflammation of stiff joints, can be used for burns
    Parsley (1) Stops a queen's milk and cures bellyache
    Oak leaves (1) stops infection from setting in
    Rosemary (1) Hides the scent of death
    Sorrel (1) Traveling herb, can build up appetite
    Watermint (1) Soothes bellyache
    Dock (1) Soothes scratches and sore pads
    Wild Garlic (1) Prevents infection, especially with rat bites
    Goatweed (1) Eases anxiety and grief
    Daisy (1) Eases the pain of aching joints
    Goldenrod (1) Heals wounds
    Feverfew (1) Reduces body temperature in cats with fever or chills. Heals aches and pains, especially good for headache.
    Burnet (2) Said to help minor bleeding on twolegs. Keeps a cats strength up
    Honey (1) Soothes infections, smoke-damaged or sore throats, coughs, gives a cat energy, helps cats swallow other concoctions
    Horsetail (1) Treats infections and stops bleeding
    Lungwort (1) Cures yellowcough.
    Tormentil (1) Root helps all wounds and cures poisons

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnows | x2| 1 servings
    Small Fish | x3 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x4 | 3 serving
    Squirrel | x6 | 2 servings
    Pigeon| x6 | 3 servings
    Frogs | x7 | 1 servings
    Thrush | x6 | 3 servings
    Mice | x3 | 1 servings
    Vole | x3 | 1 servings
    Caveclan uses 5 servings per post.

Mentors
    Chiveclaw | Mistpaw | 2 | Hunting, Battle
    Rowanfur | Tigerpaw | 1 | Battle
    Sedgetail | Willowpaw | 1 | Battle

Deceased Cats:

Families:
    Shimmerpelt + unknown sire=Sedgetail and Harespring
    Woolyfur + Silvernose= Gingerface and Thymepool
    Rowanfur + Morningstar= Sunstripe and Emberslash
    Ferretclaw + Ebonywing= Willowpaw and Tigerpaw
    Mottledshade + Pigeonflight= Stormkit and Poppykit
    Name and name

Mistpaw was delighted to have new denmates. She and Willowpaw quickly became closer now that they were all training together and Tigerpaw was so competitive, the apprentices den was never boring anymore. Poppykit and Stormkit were a bit disappointed that they didn't have the two older kits to play with anymore but they still got into plenty of trouble on their own. Fireface had caught them trying to sneak out and promptly nudged them back into camp, warning them that next time they left camp, there would be consequences. The two exchanged glances, not seeming too worried until he added, "I'll let Morningstar know about your little outings and he'll make sure you wait a moon before becoming warriors." "You wouldn't!" Stormkit stared at him with worry. "I will if you leave camp again. It's dangerous if you aren't with a warrior." Fireface warned. When the kits looked at him, eyes wide with dismay, he softened. "I won't tell him this time but don't leave camp again okay?" They nodded and Fireface left to join a hunting patrol.

Morningstar returned to camp with a tabby tom beside him. As the clan paused to take in the cat, Morningstar begin speaking, "Caveclan welcomes a new warrior into the clan as of today. I will let him introduce himself." The tabby looked a bit uncomfortable with all the eyes fixed on him but spoke anyways. "I am Feather of the Soaring Hawk formerly of the tribe of Rustling Leaves." He announced. "I've come to join Caveclan." Morningstar nodded and said, "Welcome to Caveclan. Warriors here have a bit different names and many cats change their names to clan names when they join. Would you like to do that?" Hawk tilted his head for a moment, thinking and then gave a slight nod. "Very well then. You shall be known as Hawkfeather." The clan burst into cheers, welcoming the new warrior. Shimmerpelt was the only one who stayed silent, staring at Hawkfeather in shock. Tribe of Rustling Leaves!? She hadn't talked to anyone from her old home for ages. Her own kits didn't know about their Tribe heritage.As her fur pricked with unease, Silvernose gave her a confused glance. "What's wrong? Cheer!" "I'm fine," Shimmerpelt replied, cheering a moment later. She'd worry about Hawkfeather and the tribe later.

"Another new member!" Juniperfoot exclaimed, delighted. "And a tribe cat! I wonder what a tribe cat is?" She wondered aloud to Sedgetail and Harespring. "No idea but it sounds interesting!" Sedgetail replied, glancing curiously at the tabby as Woolyfur took him on a quick tour of the camp. Harespring followed her gaze to the tom, thinking All this would be even better if Sedgetail fell for him and stopped talking to Burrwhisker. He still didn't approve of Sedgetail's friendship with the tom and their fighting about it wasn't getting any better. In fact, Sedgetail was now ignoring him. "Sedgetail-" He began, but the silver tabby cut him off saying, "I need to go. Rowanfur, Chiveclaw, and I are training the apprentices. Bye Juniperfoot!" Without a word to Harespring, Sedgetail darted off towards the apprentice den. Juniperfoot looked sympathetically at Harespring. "I don't know what your fighting about but let her cool off for a while. After the hunting patrol, you should talk to her." She advised. Her advice made him feel a million times better. Talking to Juniperfoot always had that effect on him. "Thanks Juniperfoot. I will." Harespring replied, nudging her gratefully. Juniperfoot had a way of calming him down even when Sedgetail was being infuriating. It was one of the first things that had drawn him to her. "Come on, we better get going." She purred, leading him to the rest of their hunting patrol.

[prey consumed- 1 thrush, 1 small fish]
    [training- All apprentices and mentors]
    [hunting patrol- Lilystem, Juniperfoot, Harespring, Dappleleaf, Gingerface]
    [hunting patrol- Ebonywing, Shimmerpelt, Silvernose, Woolyfur, Ferretclaw, Pigeonflight]
    [patrol- Thymepool, Emberslash, Sunstripe]
    [herb hunting- Shade and Cloud]
    [Moonpool visit- 7 days
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me