Mistshade and Bramblehope of Stormclan.
    --> Eaglekit, Adopted Keykit
    Tumblenight and ??? / Cloudbelly
    --> Smudgekit, Orangekit
    Hawthorneclaw and Goldenpelt
    --> Smokeykit, Asphodelkit
    Twiggy and Stryker
    --> Tigerkit {Stolen}, Mikekit
Rabbitwish bared his fangs lightly at the herbs in front of him. Smudgepaw frowned. "Uh-m, Rabbitwish? It's time for my celandine treatment." The brown and white tom blinked, shaking himself back into the present. He murmured an 'of course,' pawing out the herbs for the apprentice. "Is.. something wrong?" Smudgepaw mewed tentatively. "No!" Rabbitwish snapped, then immediately regretted it when he saw the flash of hurt in the shecat's eyes. It was the same flash he had seen in Sunnyflower's green gaze as he had yelled at her. The tom winced. "Just.. rough day. Take your herbs, I'll be back in a few minutes. Ravenpaw will watch you." That earned a snort from the black tom, who was laying in the back of the den. "Huh! Watch! Is that what you call it? I can barely see anything because she's always in my face." That got a laugh out of Smudgepaw, and she padded over to Ravenpaw, the angry medicine cat forgotten. Those two.. Rabbitwish sighed, shaking his head as he left the den.

His yellow gaze swept the clearing, centering on a certain gray apprentice. "Asceticpaw, may I check on your, err, ear? For infection?" He mewed, and the grey shecat bounced over. "Sure! Want me to go to the medicine den?" Rabbitwish shook his head, flicking his tail as a gesture to follow him. They exited camp, and once out of earshot, Rabbitwish turned and glared at Asceticpaw. "You lied to Sunnyflower about me!" "I thought you wanted to check on my ear?" "I saw it as we were walking, it's healing fine. You most likely won't even have a scar." Asceticpaw pouted at that. "But scars are cool!" "Don't change the subject, why did you lie to her about me? I've never met any rogue shecats on the territory in my life!" The medicine cat snarled, stepping forwards towards the apprentice. Asceticpaw didn't miss a beat. "I didn't lie! I said our medicine cat's scent mingles with a rogue shecat a lot, and to watch out for her. I never said WHICH medicine cat! And if you're wondering, it's Dawnglow's, so go talk to her. Sunnyflower just assumed it was you. It's not my fault she thinks that lowly of you!" Anger flared in Rabbitwish's eyes at those last words. Asceticpaw knew they weren't needed, but she didn't care. The grey apprentice lifted her chin, turning and stalking back to camp, her tail raised like a flag. Rabbitwish was left fuming.

"Oi, sis, what was that about?" Avaricepaw mewed when the grey tabby returned. Asceticpaw lashed her tail, looking at her two siblings. "Oh, nothing. My ear got caught on a thorn yesterday, and Smoothpetal checked it out. Rabbitwish was just doing a followup examination." The three were to become warriors today, but it was bittersweet due to their father's mistake. Avaricepaw groomed himself quietly, coiled muscles obvious beneath his pelt. I'm not even going to ask what he's been up to to get that strong. He'll serve his use. But him. Her eyes slid to Blisspaw, who was watching Smudgepaw and Ravenpaw from across the clearing. Awh, little brother. She doesn't see you that way, sweetie. No, she's all goo-goo for the cripple. Blisspaw turned, glancing at his sister. He noticed the smile upon her muzzle and his face fell. He knew that look. "Something funny..?" Blisspaw mewed in a concerned manner. His sister smirked. "Verily." But before she could continue, her other brother, the knucklehead one, slammed his paw down and lifted his head from his grooming. "Why can't Da be here, huh? Why does Tumbleclan keep taking our cats! Huh! We're Witherclan, not Tumbleclan, but they can't seem to tell the difference!" Right. I need to act the concerned, sweet daughter. She looked to her paws, allowing sadness to glaze her eyes. "I.. know. I just want him to see me become a warrior. To see us!" She stood. "I'm going to get him! And any Tumbleclan cat that tries to stop me can eat my dirt!" Asceticpaw hightailed out of camp, leaving her two brothers with no time to try to join-- or stop her.

Moments after Asceticpaw left, wailing rose in the nursery. The only queen close to kitting was her very mother- Mallowgaze. To kit without your mate present! That's low even for my standards. I'm sure that Tumbleclan will give him back when they hear!

The clan ate 1 and 2/3 magpies and a squirrel.

Mallowgaze is kitting!

Smokeykit --> Smokeypaw

Asceticpaw, Avaricepaw, Blisspaw --> Asceticslash, Avaricefang, Blissheart

Asceticpaw wants her daddy back, and heads to Tumbleclan land to do so. {Peacefully, gets him back, however as they travel back to witherclan a hunter shoots marblefur out of a helicopter //darn hunters!//}

Training: Smudgepaw, Keypaw, Eaglepaw

Hunting: Doveheart, Jackaldust, Aldershine, Blissheart, Avaricefang, Cootfeather

Border Patrols: Badgerfang, Stormwind, Blitzflare, Stryker, Ravencoat, Fluffyberry
Last edited by eltonn on Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby ghostmaker » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:51 am

ImageImageImageImage
Number of Cats: two
Next Moonpool Visit: march eight

amberstar set out for the moonpool, her paws crunching on dead leaves. she felt refreshed and full of energy as she bounded across the plains. this time, she had decided to ask for a warrior.

-time skip-

amberstar lay her head down and whispered, "starclan, send me a brave warrior who can defend wishclan." she lapped up the cold water and fell asleep.

ImageImageImageImage

Leader:
          amberstar | thirty-three moons | female | #800080 |
          lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | ♂/♀| [url=link]♘[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          bumbletail | thirty moons | ♂ | #FFBF00 |

Warriors:
          bramblefur | twenty-nine moons | ♂ | #BF4000 |
          Name | Age | ♂/♀ | [url=link]♙[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Name | Age | ♀ | [url=link]♖[/url]
          Name | Age | ♀ | [url=link]♖[/url]

Kits:

Elders:
          Name | Age | ♂/♀ | [url=link]♖[/url]
          Name | Age | ♂/♀ | [url=link]♖[/url]
          Ally Clans:
          lotusclan | wolfie
          mossclan | rebelliouswinter

Enemy Clans
          Clan Name | Username
          Clan Name | Username

Borders
          north | clan name | username
          northeast | lotusclan | wolfie
          east | howlingclan | painting roses
          southeast | clan name | username
          south | clan name | username
          southwest | clan name | username
          west | clan name | username
          northwest | mossclan | rebelliouswinter

Medicine Store
          cobweb | x3 | used to stop/slow bleeding
          goldenrod | x2 | used to heal wounds
          dandelion | x1 | used to heal and soothe bee stings, and used to relieve pain

Fresh-Kill Pile:
          mouse | x0 | 0 servings
          vole | x0 | 0 servings
          thrush | x0 | 0 servings
          squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
          rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
          pigeon | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
          Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
          Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
          Name and Name | Kits
          Name and Name | Kits
[ amberstar asked for a warrior at the moonpool ]

[bramblefur is out hunting]

mars • he/they/she • adult
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:57 am

Tumbleclan
Number of Cats:26

The nursery was once again filled with the sounds of mewling kittens and it seemed that for a scant moments that joy would once again reign supreme in Tumbleclan! ''They're beautiful!'' cooed Loonheart, curling her tail fondly around a scrabbling Willowkit. ''Just like you then...'' replied Harefoot, licking her ear. ''Oh darling!''

Squirreltail wanted to puke. The entire spectacle was enough for her without the addition of the tiny bundles. Rookkit in particular was painful for her considering his appearance being eerily similar to that of Loonheart's. ''Congratulations, Loonheart.'' sighed the warrior, nodding stiffly. ''I'm just going to train Ashpaw.''

How had he not ever noticed just how much of a genius Swanfoot was? The silver tabby nodded, eager to know some more. ''Wow...'' Ashpaw gasped, flicking his tail. ''That's amazing...'' Swanfoot smiled down upon Ashpaw, flicking her ears thoughtfully. ''I know that, Ashpaw...'' the white warrior replied, spotting a ruffled Squirreltail. ''Aww...didn't get the girl?'' she taunted, only to be brushed past. ''Shut up....Ashpaw come on.'' Squirreltail and Ashpaw go training

''I-I'm sorry Sagestar....'' Russetleaf murmured, trailing behind her leader. ''You don't have to bring the clan into a war!'' the red cat pleaded, looking desperate. Shaking his head, the grey cat turned slowly to Russetleaf. His eyes shone with sadness for a moment but whatever swam in those green depths was gone. ''No...'' he replied. ''Ravenflower made me promise when she left...I'd look after you, Russetleaf...'' he nodded firmly, leaving the red cat quite miserable. Sagestar and Russetleaf on patrol

Mudwhisker, Smokefur, Badgertail on patrol too, but its pointless to write for them!

Sagestar | 65 | Male | X
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
Swanfoot| 78 | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
Russetleaf | 26 | Female | X
Warriors:
Eagleclaw | 63 | Female | X
Badgertail | 52 | Male | X
Burrwhisker | 28 | Male | X
Smokefur | 28| Female | X
Rippedear | 56 | Male | X
Mudwhisker | 58 | Male | X
Squirreltail | 30 | Female | X
Blacknose | 30 | Female| X
Addercloud | 51 | Female | X
Foxtail | 69 | Female | X
Bleakpelt| 20 | Male | X
Firefang | 17 | Female | X
Harefoot | 19 | Male | X
Dustclaw | 14 | Female | X
Rosefur | 16 | Female | X

Apprentices:
Ashpaw | 15 | Male | X

Queens:
Loonheart | 30 | Female | X

Kits:

Bramblekit | 0 | Female | X
Rookkit | 0 | Male | X
Willowkit | 0 | Female | X

Elders:
Stonestorm | 135 | Male | X
Brightwhisker | 126 | Female | X[/list][/list][/list][/list][/size][/left]
    Ally Clans:
    Sleetclan | Wolfy858
    Sageclan | Kaden
    Beechclan | Hazilnut
    Coveclan | Mocksun
    Streamclan | Justice 'n' Joy
    Soulclan | KrazyKitty00
    Reedclan | Areater
    Flurryclan | Nyeh Heh Heh!!

Enemy Clans
    Witherclan | SeedCakes
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint| Cures greencough and Whitecough - x2
    Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled breathing and to help calm cats down.
    Tansy | Cures coughs, wounds, poisons, soothes throats and prevents coughs.
    Feverfew | Used to cool feverish cats, treat head pain and reduce fever, colds and stomach ailments.
    Marigold | Used to cure infections, inflammations, bleeding and stiff joints.
    Horsetail | Used to cure infections and stop bleeding
    Poppy Seeds | Used to ease pain and help sleep, not suggested for pregnant queens
    Bindweed | Use to help heal broken bones and hold them
    Catchweed | The same as bindweed, except they can also hold wounds together.
    Heather Nectar | Makes Swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures
    Goatweed | Eases Anxiety and Grief
    (Although technically most of these are poisonous to cats anyway.)

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Crow | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Squirreltail | Ashpaw | 3 | Hunting, Climbing, Swimming

Deceased Cats:
    Mudkit | Ate Deathberries - X - 6 moons old - Died as a kitten - Renamed Mudpaw in honour.
    Greynose | Slain by Swanfoot - X
    Pebbleclaw | Killed in battle by Mossycreek - X

Mates:
    Addercloud and Badgertail - Smokefur and Burrwhisker - Dustpaw and Mudkit
    Swanfoot and Mudwhisker - Bleakpelt -
    Swanfoot and Rippedear -
    Greynose and Foxtail - Ashpaw and Rosefur
    Loonheart and Harefoot - Bramblekit, Rookkit and Willowkit
[/center]

Dino-
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:06 pm

Beechclan
"Pleasant grins to hide our sins."

Number of Cats: 25

Activities:

In the blizzard

One cat's yowl broke through the howling wind. "Everybody into the tunnel! Now!" The sleet was pounding against the beech trees as cats struggled through the quickly accumulating snow from all corners of the clearing to a copse of unassuming bushes where the deputy sat, ushering cats into the safety within. Barkknot focused on the bright coat of Sparksong that stood out like a flame against the whiteness, trailing her quickly for fear of losing her way. But as the entrance to the tunnels loomed in front of her the she-cat balked. Memories and Thoughts swirled in her mind and she froze. "Barkknot come on." "I-I can't. I can't go back in there." She began to back away from the yawning maw of the beast that threatened to swallow her in fear again. "I-I-" Sleetfoot nudged her gently, his concern for her clear on his face. "You have to, Sorrelstar said everycat had to go in once the wind picked up again." But as she looked up at him, trembling, it became apparent he was actually looking best for, searching for someone else. Of course. He's looking for Cedarslash. Why would anyone be concerned for you? Still she dared to ask the distracted tom a question. "Wh-where is she?" "With Claywhistle, rounding up Webwing and Burntsoul and- Excuse me." Sleetfoot pushed past her and Barkknot turned back to see him struggling out towards Cedarslash who seemed to be having trouble making her way to the tunnels. Just like that she was alone again in the blinding whiteness. And while alone in the whiteness was preferable to suffocating in the dark her pelt was beginning grow numb. She took a crackling breath and plunged into the tunnels below.

Right away the warrior regretted her decision. Pelts indecipherable in the shadows milled about, crushing her with their silent weight. The walls leered and swum before her eyes. Where was Claywhistle? Where was Sorrelstar? She needed them! Where was her family? Out in the blizzard, out in the blizzard! Out in the roaring snow- what if they froze? Or what if they fell and the snow swallowed them up just like the tunnel was swallowing her? Barkknot was suffocating in her own worry and her gasps came out raggedy- painting a picture of frost in the dark. "Barkknot? Why don't you come sit with us?" Her head snapped around to see the soft eyes of Shadowslip glinting from where she lay, pressed up against Sunheart. Her mew was kind and soothing and Barkknot's father echoed the sentiment by patting the spot besides them with a stripped paw. Disgust welled up in the she-cat's throat and the world steadied under her still-burning fury. "No. The last thing I'd do is be anywhere near you. This is all your fault!" The pair's shoulders slumped under Barkknot's hiss and all cat's eyes swung to the instigator of the commotion. And now Barkknot was truly drowning. She could feel the disapproval of her clanmates as if it were claws raking her pelt and she melted down into the stone with a small cry. And now pelts were closing in on her again and there was so many mews and yet so much silence and the walls were cats and closing in and- "Take a step back everyone. Give my sister some space!" A voice barked and the living walls parted. And Barkknot could breathe again.

She came back too in the medicine cats' quarters of the tunnels, Asptail easing something into her mouth. "Swallow," he ordered, and she did. An odd since of relief rushed over the dark tabby which, coupled with the sighting of her other brother, made the whole thing feel very much like a dream. "I haven't seen you in a moon," she murmured, still dazed. With her policy of avoiding the tunnels and Asptail's new confinement to them their paths had not crossed since the day Skunkbrush died. "Seemed about normal to me." Barkknot flinched at his retort, but the deadly Thoughts that would normally flood her during such occasions just didn't come. "I'm not the one always slipping out of camp." She could hear the crunch of a dock leaf- her words seemed to have struck a nerve. "I'm not doing that anymore." "Why? Why did you confine yourself...here?" Barkknot had found herself genuinely curious but she didn't expect Asptail to answer. When he did though she was more than a little shocked. "I couldn't- I couldn't keep going to see her. Everycat dying- that was my fault. I was stupid- I should- I should have been here." "Who?" Asptail chuckled bitterly. "Cinderblaze- from Soulclan. I know what you're thinking-" No, by the tone of his voice he had absolutely no clue what she was thinking. But maybe he could, maybe she could tell him; about Tanglestep. Maybe they could understand each oth- Her thought was interrupted by another shake of Asptail's head. "But it's over now. I was stupid. I was so stupid." And with that Barkknot's hopes fell and her assurance in her own forbidden relationship fractured. I'm a traitor. I'm a traitor and he's going to know- "When the storm passes...I need you to take her a message. Tell her I can't meet her anymore. I love her but- but I can't. I can't tell her myself I'd break. Please." He turned to her with such beseeching eyes that Barkknot found herself nodding without even thinking. "Thank you."

They had found and sent the prodigal mentors home but still out in the blizzard Sorrelstar and her son waded through the snow towards the river. They didn't speak, not that they could with the winds so loud, but pressed close together each touch of their pelts reminding them that they were still there. Finally Claywhistle broke the ice and mewed quite loudly, "This blizzard really is snow joke huh?" His mother snorted besides him. The river rose up before them, churning sluggishly as it fought the enclosing ice. Every so often there would come a loud crash as a chuck of ice crumbled under the weight of the snow and tumbled into the water. "Then maybe you should stop taking cracks at it." Claywhistle was about to laugh when a soft sound echoed through the white. It wasn't a crash but more like a cry. "Did you hear that?" But Sorrelstar's ears were already pricked and she was bounding towards the source of the noise, the younger tabby quickly following suit. There was a flash of ginger in the water, too large to be a fish or a figment of anycat's imagination. It was a cat- a cat pinned between two chunks of ice in the midst of the river. "Help!" "Hold on! Claywhistle stay here, under no circumstances follow me." And Sorrelstar was in the river in a heartbeat, paddling out to the trapped cat and latching onto the ice with sharp front paws. With her hind legs she began to chip away at the ice surrounding the she-cat. To Claywhistle the job seemed to take forever, to Sorrelstar it must have seemed even longer. But finally the ice gave way and the two she-cats slipped into the river and swam back to shore, collapsing in the snow.

"Mom!" The tom was by his mother's side in an instant, his nose pressed up against her freezing fur. "You look like a porcupine. Look at all those icicles." Her fur had frozen into needles and they poked his paws as he shook her. But Sorrelstar wasn't laughing, she wasn't moving either. "Mom!" His mew of anguishwas torn away by the howling wind and he chocked back a twisted sob. "What's wrong? What happened to her?" The she-cat his mother had rescued finally pushed to her paws and stood besides Claywhistle, staring at Sorrelstar's body. "She's frozen, she's dead! But- Oh Starclan if you can hear me-" The tom turned his head to the snow obscured sky just as his plea was answered. Sorrelstar gasped and opened her eyes to her son and a stranger pinning her in a hug. "Mom!" "Hero!" The hero in question smiled slowly, as if her face had frozen and she had forgotten how. "Don't worry, it was just one. I'm fine dear." "Just one what?" Sorrelstar shook the pair off of her and got back to her paws as she answered casually, "One life. Long story, better questions to ask. Like who you are and why you were in our river. Nu-uh shoosh," the leader placed a paw against the she-cat's mouth as she opened it to speak, "Tell me as we walk. We can't stay out here in the snow." And as they padded back to the tunnels, pressed together like a school of minnows, Momo introduced herself.

Present day

Stuff happened. Probably. I wasn't really paying attention.

Hunting Patrol: Claywhistle, Dandelionbloom, Flaxpond, Frostsong, Wisppaw, Shadowslip
Border Patrol: Momomoon*, Sleetfoot, Cedarslash, Dunpond, Sunheart, Stormripple
Training: Webwing -> Cougarpaw
Becoming a warrior: Wisppaw -> Wispwhisper
Asking for an apprentice: Sorrelstar
Gathering Tansy: Sharkfang & Burntsoul
Kits in 1 moon: Cedarslash
x1 poppy seed used: Barkknot
Delivering message to Cinderblaze: Barkknot
1 life lost: Sorrelstar
x2 squirrel eaten (2) x1 vole eaten (1)

Leader:
          Sorrelstar | 90 moons | She-cat | Collected, Jealous | X X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Sleetfoot | 52 moons | Tom | Curious, Cowardly | X

Medicine Cat:
          Asptail | 28 moons | Tom | Intelligent, Disdainful | X X

Warriors:
          Dunpond| 88 moons | Tom | Silver-tongued, Affectionate | X X
          Sunheart | 87 moons | Tom | Kind, Stubborn | X
          Sharkfang | 78 moons | Tom | Thickheaded, Ruthless | X
          Shadowslip | 69 moons | She-cat | Kind, Unassertive | X X
          Stormripple | 58 moons | Tom | Dutiful, Dumb | X X
          Cedarslash | 47 moons | She-cat | Powerful, Prideful | X
          Sparksong | 31 moons | She-cat | Bubbly, Quick | X
          Barkknot | 28 moons | She-cat | Anxious, Clumsy | X
          Claywhistle | 28 moons | Tom | Social, Joking | X
          Momomoon | 22 moons | She-cat | Friendly, Obstinate | Special Abilities | X
          Burntsoul | 22 moons | She-cat | Outgoing, Snarky | X
          Webwing | 20 moons | Tom | Quiet, Thoughtful | Hard of Hearing | X
          Dandelionbloom | 17 moons | She-cat | Delicate, Scattered | X
          Flaxpool | 16 moon | She-cat | Reliable, Unemotional | X
          Frostsong | 16 moon | Tom | Witty, Skittish | X

Apprentices:
          Cougarpaw | 12 moons | She-cat | Brave, Foolhardy | Blind | X
          Wisppaw| 12 moons | Tom | Quiet, Not-all-there | X

Queens:
          Salmoncress | 64 moons | She-cat | Motherly, Mopey | X

Kits:
          Pigeonkit|4 moons | She-cat | Innocent, Dependent | X
          Sandkit | 2 moon | Tom | Flirty, Kind |X
          Carpkit | 2 moon | She-cat | Moody, Mischievous | X

Elders:
          Malloweyes | 123 moons | She-cat | Collected, Calculating | X

Mentors:
          Webwing | Cougarpaw | 3 | Tracking skill, Fighting skill, Hunting skill
          Burntsoul | Wisppaw | 4 | Running skill, Tracking skill, Fighting skill, Hunting skill

Deceased Cats:
          Yarrowkit | Fox attack (kit patrol to 'prove' herself orchestrated by Malloweyes) | X
          Speckledbeetle | Murdered by Burntsoul, Cedarslash, and Malloweyes| X
          Skunkbrush | Murdered by Burntsoul and Malloweyes | X

Border Clans:
    Northern River Border- Jinxclan | vampiress_fox
    Eastern River Border- Aspenclan | rosebud
    Western Forest Border- Soulclan | krazykitty00
    Southern Forest Border- Leafclan | zephyrine

Ally Clans:
    Caveclan | tauriel.
    Witherclan | seedcakes
    Tumbleclan | dinolil1
    Echoclan | Katrione
    Jinxclan | vampiress_fox
    Aspenclan | rosebud
    Birchclan | .galaxy.
    Soulclan | krazykitty00
    Leafclan | zephyrine
    Lotusclan | wolfie
    Blueclan | miss universe

Medicine Store
    Cobwebs | Stops bleeding/binds bones x3
    Marigold | Stops infection/bleeding/inflammation in joints x2
    Poppy seeds | Eases distress/ brings sleep x0
    Fox glove seeds | "Treats" the heart (Causes heart attacks & paralysis) x1
    Watermint | Eases belly aches x2
    Thyme | Calms nerves x2
    Bindweed | Binds sticks to broken legs x1
    Broom | Broken legs/wounds x2
    Raspberry leaves | Painkiller/bleeding x1
    Burdock Root| Rat bites x1
    Coltsfoot| Breathing & cracked pads x2
    Comfrey root| Itching/burns/stiffness/inflammation x1
    Ragwort leaves| Aching joints/gives strength x2
    Sticks| Supporting broken bones x1
    Juniper berries| Belly aches/breathing/calming cats/gives strength x1
    Mint| Hides death scent x1
    Wintergreen| Treats wounds & poisons x1
    Fennel| Treats hip pain x1
    Lavender| Treats fevers & chills/hides death scent x2
    Catmint| Treats greencough/whitecough x2
    Burnet| Stops minor bleeding/gives strenght x1
    Alder Bark| Toothaches x1
    Tormentil| Extracting poison/treating most wounds x1
    Borage Leaves| Reduces fevers/aids milk production x2
    Yarrow| Extracts poisons/induces vomiting toxins/treats cracked pads x2
    Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes x2
    Sweet Sedge| Eases infection x1
    Wild Garlic| Fights infection, especially rat bites x1
    Honey| Soothes throats/infections/coughs x1
    Lamb's Ear| Gives strength x1
    Lungwort| Cures yellowcough x1
    Ragweed| Gives strength/energy x1
    Oak leaves| Stops infection from setting x1
    Rush| Keeps broken limbs in place x1
    Tansy| Cures coughs/poison/wounds/prevents greencough/in large doses induces miscarriage x1

Fresh-kill pile:

Small fish | 1 | 2 servings
    Large fish | 1 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | 1 | 2 servings
    Water fowl | 2 | 3 servings
    Vole | 3 | 1 serving
    Minnow | 2 | 1 serving
    {Five servings}

Rotting pile:
    Squirrel | 1 | N/a
    Rabbit | 1 | N/a
    Fox | 1 | N/a
    Speckledbeetle | 1 | N/a

Mates:
    Sorrelstar and Sunheart
    -> Claywhistle, Barkknot, Asptail
    Shadowslip and Sunheart
    -> Wisppaw, Yarrowkit, 'Cougarpaw'
    Dunpond and Salmoncress and Stormripple
    -> ''Dandelionbloom'', 'Frostsong', 'Flaxpool'
    -> 'Pigeonkit', Carpkit, Sandkit
    Cedarslash and Sleetfoot
    Asptail and Cinderblaze (of Soulclan)
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachycupcake525 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:49 pm

Flowerclan
Number of Cats: 9
Next Moonpool Visit: Now/March 20

"Hey, Powderkit, I hear we get to go OUTSIDE today!"
"I know, it's gonna be so cool, Littlekit!"
"But what if we get stepped on?"
"Oh, don't be such a wimp, Snowkit. Littlekit is the smallest cat in the whole clan, and do you see him worrying about everyone?"
"Yeah, Snowkit! If you don't want to come with us, you don't have to, but we'll see everything before you and know everything before you do!"
"Oh, fine, I guess I'll come."
The kits had been whispering to each other for a while by then, trying not to wake their mother. it was far too early for them to be up, but they were awake anyway. They were finally old enough to go out of the nursery, and they could hardly wait. The morning was creeping along agonizingly slow, in their opinions, until finally, Whitefeather woke up.
"You three can go outside now. Now, don't get in trouble!"
Smallkit, Powderkit, and Snowkit ran outside as fast as their legs would carry them. They stopped by the entrance, staring at everything that was around them.
"I never knew that the world was so big!" said Smallkit with a gasp.
Whitefeather heard Smallkit as he said that, and chuckled. "Oh, the world is much bigger than just this. There are tons of other clans, and a huge amount of land beyond the clans!"
"Wow!" Littlekit said, his eyes wide.
"I want to see all of it!" Powderkit shouted out. She felt the ambition flowing through her body.
Their mother laughed again. "Well, I don't think there's much chance that that will happen, but you never know! Now, go on! Look around the camp! Just don't go out of it."
The kits shoved each other to be the first to get out, and they tumbled out in a heap. As the clan was still small, there weren't many cats around, and Redclaw was sick as well. Still, one of the warriors was there to greet the kits.
"Hi, kits," Gullwing said to them. "I'm Gullwing. Glad to see you out finally!"
"I'm Powderkit!" she shouted up. "This is Littlekit and Snowkit."
Seeing that the little kits had come out of their den at the back of the camp, Graystar jumped down from her den to greet them. "Hello, I'm Graystar, leader of Flowerclan."
Graystar was about to continue, but Powderkit interrupted with, "What's it like being the leader?"
Graystar smiled and said, "Well, I like being the leader, although there is a lot of responsibility. It makes me really happy to see new lives born in my clan, and to see them grow up to help the ones that have helped them. It is hard, though, to go into battle with the ones I love most. I have to know how not to start wars with other clans and negotiate fights between my own cats. Sometimes it's a bit stressful, knowing that there are all these lives that depend on my decisions. But I wouldn't want to give this up for anything. I really want to help all of the cats in this clan live well and survive, because of my love for you."
"How do you become leader?" Powderkit was interested in becoming leader, even more so now that Graystar had told her about it.
"Well, you work really hard as a warrior, and then the current leader may choose you for deputy. When the current leader dies, the deputy becomes leader. But, to become deputy, you have to work really hard and truly love your clan."
"I want to be leader," Snowkit announced.
"No, I do!" shouted Littlekit, and Snowkit's brother jumped on him. Snowkit was startled, but soon realized what was happening and tried to push Littlekit off of him. Powderkit joined the fun, leaping on both of her brothers. They struggled with each other for a bit, and then separated.
"Do you want to learn how to play moss-ball?" asked Graystar abruptly.
"Yeah!" Littlekit shouted. Graystar went back up to her den and grabbed a bit of moss out of her nest. She rolled it into a ball and threw it to the kits. They were confused by it, and it floated down to land on Snowkit's head. He shook it off with a little growl. Graystar went back over to the kits, and explained to them how to play it. Soon, they were happily hitting it around.
"Now, go on, explore the camp!" Whitefeather said from the den. So that was what they did.

WIllowstep was in her den, caring for Redclaw. "I have catmint now. Here, eat it."
Though he was very sick, Redclaw was able to eat the herb.
"Rest, now. You'll be better soon," Willowstep said, hoping that her words were true. After checking that he was fine, she went out to gather herbs.

Graystar was doing the deputy's job, since Redclaw was sick. "Gullwing and Fireshine, you should hunt. I have to go to the moonpool, so there will be no border patrol today."

Gullwing and Fireshine went out to hunt. They decided to stay together as they walked through the territory. They crossed the river, shivering, and walked around on that side of the territory, crossing over again once they were done.

Powderkit really, really wanted to be leader. She thought that becoming a warrior and working really hard was too hard to do. So, she decided to think of another plan. Medicine cats had a lot of influence, right? That was what she had learned when talking to WIllowstep. She also learned that an apprentice becomes the full medicine cat when their mentor retires or dies. That gave her an idea.
Powderkit looked for Willowstep, and found her in the medicine den, looking after Redclaw. "Hey Willowstep, can I become medicine cat apprentice?"
The medicine cat smiled at Powderkit. "Maybe, Powderkit."
"Pleeeeease?"
"I already told you maybe."
"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?"
"Maybe."
"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?"
Willowstep smiled at the little kit. She couldn't resist Powderkit's entusiasm. "Okay, you can be medicine cat apprentice, once you're six moons old."
"Thank you thank you thank you!" Powderkit was really glad that her plan had started to work. She had no hope otherwise.
[Gullwing and Fireshine hunt]
[Willowstep gives 1 catmint to Redclaw]
[Willowstep looks for herbs]
[Graystar requests a warrior]
[Ate one barn swallow]

[size=85][b]Leader:
          Graystar | 61 moons | She-cat | X

Deputy:
          Redclaw | 66 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Willowstep | 55 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:
          Gullwing | 21 moons | Tom | X
          Fireshine | 31 | She-cat | X

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:
          Whitefeather | 52 moons | She-cat | X

Kits:
          Snowkit | 3 moons | Tom | X
          Powderkit | 3 moons | She-cat| X
          Littlekit | 3 moons | Tom | X

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Thicketclan | Emberwisp
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    [1] Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones
    [1] Dock | Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [1] Horsetail | Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [1] Lavender | Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death.
    [1] Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection from setting in.
    [2] Yarrow | Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [1] Alder Bark | Eases Toothaches
    [0] Raspberry Leaves | Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [1] Tormentil | Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [0] Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [1] Wild Garlic | Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
    [3] Fennel | Helps pain in the hips.
    [1] Lungwort | Cures yellowcough.
    [1] Marigold | Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [1] Ragweed | (I'll find out later)
    [1] Mouse Bile | (I'll find out later)
    [1] Willow Leaves | (I'll find out later)
    [1] Burdock Root | (I'll find out later)

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Barn Swallow | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Whitefeather and Unknown-Powderkit, Littlekit, Snowkit
    Name and Name

Borders:
    North-Sorrelclan-An abandoned twoleg trail.
    Northeast-Thicketclan-A meadow with flowers.
    Northwest-Open-Description
    South-Blueclan-A small forest, with a meadow on both sides.
    Southeast-Open-Description
    Southwest-Open-Description
    East-Lotusclan-Like a rainforest, with vines, moss, lily pads, and stuff.
    West-Tumbleclan-A river by a rocky moor with woods.
peachycupcake525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleswegbunny » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:34 am

FernClan
Number of Cats: 02

Stormfrost looked around at his new home. He was now a part of FernClan.. he sighed. FernClan only had two cats! "Fernstar," he meowed, "I'm going to go on a patrol; going to look for herbs if one of us gets sick or injured."

"Alright." Fernstar looked at his new medicine cat, watching him pad out of camp to go look for herbs. Fernstar sighed, looking at the camp. I wish we had more cats.. he thought. I can't leave camp right now; then it would be virtually defenseless! So, Fernstar padded around, waiting for his medicine cat to return.

[Stormfrost goes on a patrol]

Leader:
          Fernstar| 35 moons| Male| X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Stormfrost| 43 moons | Male | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Littleswegbunny on Thursday, January 81, 8165 6:73 a.m, edited 927391837193726192728182 times in total.
Reason: cant I do stuff without reasons please

[hello! I am too lazy to code so here's a simple siggy for now heh. I enjoy roleplaying, however, I am too shy to go into those reeeeeeeally big role plays, so I join new ones. You can also find me on some forum games as well. I like warrior cats and animals! I hope I seem kind, and send me a PM if you want to be friends!

Image meet Derp my cat snek

Pet's name: Bella
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
this is beautiful Bella who survived 24 hr grayscale good job Bella Bby
littleswegbunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby røsebud » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:32 am

Number of Cats: 19
Next Moonpool Visit: March 21
Next Kitting: Asterflame (1 moon)
Prey Eaten: 4 servings- 1 hare, 1 mouse

Mottledpaw drowsily opened her eyes, shivering in the cold. Once she had been made an apprentice, she had had to find her tree and sleep curled around it. In the blizzard, it seemed like a death wish, but StarClan had somehow managed to protect her. The young calico murmured a quick prayer of thanks before shaking the snow from her pelt and darting back to camp. When she got there, she found that it, too, was covered in a hefty layer of snow. Luckily, it seemed to have stopped, and the sun shone brightly. Almost immediately, Mottledpaw went for the warmth of the nursery until she remembered her new apprentice status. With her held held high, she trudged through the snow until she reached her new den. "Hi, Mottledpaw," Birdpaw chirped, sitting up. "Good morning," the younger she-cat replied cheerfully, reveling in the warmth of the den. Minkpaw, who had been sharing a mouse with Birdpaw, glanced up at her. "So how was it? Sleeping in the blizzard, I mean?" he asked, his blue eyes full of concern. "Cold," Mottledpaw answered simply, grinning. "Thank StarClan I didn't freeze to death," she joked. "At least it's getting warmer," Goosepaw interjected. "Y-yeah, it'll p-probably m-melt in a f-few d-days," Shrikepaw added, his voice shaken by both his stutter and his shivering. As Birdpaw and Minkpaw went back to their mouse and Shrikepaw and Goosepaw returned to their conversation, Mottledpaw felt very out of place. She slipped back outside and made her way to the nursery. "Mottledpaw? What are you doing here?" Ivykit mewed, tilting her head in confusion. "You're an apprentice, remember?" Poppykit added. Mottledpaw smiled slightly. "I know that. I'm just saying hi,"" she mewed defensively, sitting down. "I can't wait until you two are apprentices," the little calico murmured wistfully. Ivykit nodded with enthusiasm, while Poppykit's eyes strayed toward the medicine den. Outside, Mottledpaw say Stormriver, the new warrior and her mentor, poking his head inside the apprentice den. When he emerged, he looked distraught and confused. After a few moments of peering around, he saw the bright calico pelt and strode over. Stormriver mewed a quick hello to the other cats before telling Mottledpaw that there were to have their first training session. As soon as he was gone, Asterflame playfully prodded her sister. "He's a cutie, isn't he?" she joked, waggling her eyebrows. Cloudmask couldn't help but laugh. "No, thank you. I'm perfectly satisfied with Tanglestep," she purred. Asterflame smiled, but her eyes were concerned as she watched the harsh way that Cloudmask's mate ordered his apprentice around. "Be careful with that one," she warned in a soft murmur. "He'll do what it takes to survive." Cloudmask looked up at her sister with a worried look. She was about to say something, but the knowing look in Asterflame's eyes was enough.

Brambletooth slowly approached Robinstar, trying to ignore the wild and distant look in her eyes."Robinstar, I'm not sure if you were aware of this, but Minkpaw, Birdpaw, and Sparkpaw are nearly ready to become warriors," he meowed gently. "Yes, I know. What's your point?" Robinstar snapped, despite not knowing what he was talking about. Brambletooth swallowed. "Swiftfern is ready. How about the three of us take our apprentices out for training?" he suggested, waving his tail toward his mate, who was standing nearby. "No. I have to patrol the borders. You should order extra patrols as well. You never know who could be lurking..." the leader hissed ominously before getting up at once and padding from camp, her tail slashing the air behind her. Brambletooth waved Swiftfern over, and the two of them went to the apprentice den to fetch the three oldest apprentices. "Robinstar is out on patrol, so Brambletooth and I will work together to train all three of you," Swiftfern told them, unable to keep the irritation out of her voice. The entire Clan was stressed, but Robinstar had to pull herself together and be a good leader. Once Robinstar had reached the border, she crouched down, sniffing everything and peering around suspiciously. The surface of the river had frozen over, and the patched leader stepped onto the surface, but realizing how thin the ice was. Robinstar took one step closer to the middle of the river and found herself plunging into the frigid water. She cried out, a piercing scream that resonated through the forest. Brambletooth had been leading Swiftfern, Minkpaw, Birdpaw, and Sparkpaw when he heard the leader's shout. "Stay here," he advised before rushing toward the source of Robinstar's voice. When he arrived at the river, the leader's head was bobbing along the surface, and she seemed to be thrashing in the current. "Robinstar, hold on!" Brambletooth called, racing along the edge of the water and trying to pinpoint her position. His heart pounded as the she-cat's patched head disappeared below the surface and didn't seem to return. Brambletooth dove into the river, his paws churning as he swam to the bottom. Through the clear water, the deputy could see Robinstar's limp form. A moment later, she stirred and tried to make her way to the surface. Her strength, however, was failing. Without hesitation, Brambletooth swam up below her, pushing her body to the surface. He eased her onto the sand before scrambling up and shaking the icy water from his thick pelt. The large red tabby watched anxiously as Robinstar lay still once more, feeling a great deal of relief when she coughed, sputtering up a mouthful of water. "You're alive, thank StarClan!" Brambletooth exclaimed, stepping forward to help the leader to her feet. Robinstar continued to cough for a few more seconds. She jerked away when the deputy tried to help her and instead stumbled to her paws on her own. "It was you," she hissed at Brambletooth, her glaring eyes like thorns. The tom blinked, taken aback. "W-what? I didn't try to hurt you. I... I helped you get out from the river," he whispered, stumbling over his words. "Liar! You pushed me in, you must have," Robinstar spat accusingly. Brambletooth shook his head. "No, I was training with the apprentices," Brambletooth insisted. "Robinstar, you should go back to camp. Sootpelt will have some herbs for you, I'll bet." Robinstar narrowed her eyes at him in suspicion before slowly beginning to stalk away.

"Robinstar! Stars, what happened to you?" Sootpelt gasped upon seeing the drenched and shivering leader. "I fell into the river," she meowed bluntly, her eyes hard. "Come in, please, sit down," Sootpelt mewed, readying a nest and rummaging through his herb supply. He didn't notice Poppykit appearing in the entrance and watching inquisitively. "This better be quick," Robinstar muttered. "I would like to have a word with StarClan." Sootpelt looked up suddenly, bewildered. "In this condition? Robinstar, do you really thing this is wise?" he asked gently. It was only then that he spotted Cloudmask's daughter. "How can I help you, Poppykit?" Poppykit glanced down shyly. "I was just watching," she mewed quietly, her gaze lifting to the herb clutched in Sootpelt's jaws. "What's that herb?" Sootpelt tilted his head, surprised at the little she-cat's interest in medicine. "It's called lavender. It helps with fever and chills," he explained as he worked. Poppykit nodded, taking in the new information with a small smile. "Poppykit! Please don't bother Sootpelt while he's trying to work," Cloudmask called from the nursery, waving her daughter over. "Sorry," Poppykit squeaked to the medicine cat before rushing back to the nursery. "Really, it's no pro—" By the time Sootpelt had started to speak, she was gone. "I'm leaving. I'll see you later," Robinstar announced. She stood up to leave for the moonpool, but Sootpelt blocked the way. "No, you need to rest and get better. You will be staying in this den until I say that you can go," he declared. Robinstar looked offended. "I'm the leader! You have to do what I say," she shouted, losing her temper like a kit might. Sootpelt sighed, thoroughly exasperated. "Fine. You go off and travel all the way to the moonpool in your current state and in the aftermath of a blizzard. But I'm the medicine cat, and I say that you should at least regain your strength before you risk losing another life," Sootpelt meowed coolly, his tail lashing. Robinstar scowled, defeated. She slowly crawled back to the nest. "How did you know that I lost lives?" she asked. "Medicine cats can sense this sort of thing. Now, I'm going out to collect herbs, and I expect you to be here when I return," the gray tom mewed, lingering for a moment longer before padding out.

The next day, Robinstar was gone as soon as she was awake. There was next to nothing Sootpelt could have done; she was determined to speak with StarClan as soon as possible. Luckily, she had been recovering quickly, and the snow had already begun to melt. Robinstar was exhausted and shivering when she finally arrived at the moonpool, but she refused to admit it. She touched her muzzle gently to the water and was asleep within moments. She awoke to the aspen forest in greenleaf, warmth surrounding her. The grounds were unusually silent and empty. That is, until a blood-curdling shriek pierced through the air from behind. Robinstar whipped around, seeing nothing. A moment later, blood began seeping from an concealed victim behind a tree. Again and again, unseen cats screamed in terror. For a prolonged period of time, all was silent except for the sound of heavy, terrified breathing that quickened suddenly. A final, eerie screech resonated through the air, chilling Robinstar's spine. In the ghostly silence that followed, a single StarClan cat emerged from the forest, the same warrior who had first delivered the prophecy. "Aspenfur! Help, me, please," the patched leader gasped breathlessly. Aspenfur shook his head, pain in his eyes. "Make sure you're trusting the right cats," he murmured ominously before the seen disappeared suddenly, replaced by a pair of sinister amber eyes that disappeared just as quickly. Robinstar's eyes flew open, and she lay on the ground, breathing heavily and shaken to the core.

Moonpool: warrior
Training: all apprentices
Patrol: Swiftfern, Tanglestep, Goosepaw, Shrikepaw
Hunting: Brambletooth, Stormriver, Cherryclaw, Sparkpaw, Birdpaw, Pebblepaw
Herb Collecting: Sootpelt
Lost two lives (drowning): Robinstar

Leader:
          Robinstar | 66 moons | female |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★✩✩

Deputy:
          Brambletooth | 53 moons | male |

Medicine Cat:
          Sootpelt | 57 moons | male |

Warriors:
          Swiftfern | 45 moons | female |
          Tanglestep | 35 moons | male |
          Stormriver | 24 moons | male |
          Rabbitheart | 20 moons | male |
          Cherryclaw | 18 moons | female |

Apprentices:
          Minkpaw | 13 moons | male |
          Birdpaw | 11 moons | female |
          Sparkpaw | 11 moons | male |
          Shrikepaw | 8 moons | male |
          Goosepaw | 8 moons | male | right
          Pebblepaw | 8 moons | male |
          Mottledpaw | 6 moons | female |

Queens:
          Cloudmask | 27 moons | female |
          Asterflame | 27 moons | female |

Kits:
          Ivykit | 4 moons | female |
          Poppykit | 4 moons | female |

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✽[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✽[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Iceclan | Bumbletear
    Birchclan | .galaxy.
    Reedclan | Areater
    Beechclan | hazilnut

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder bark [x2] | eases toothaches
    Blackberry leaves [x1] | eases the swelling
    of bee stings
    Broom [x1]| used in poultices for wounds
    and broken legs
    Catmint [x1]| best remedy for greencough
    Celandine [x1] | juice soothes damaged
    eyes
    Coltsfoot [x1] | helps with breathing or
    kitten-cough; heals cracked or sore pads
    Comfrey root [x1] | can repairs broken
    bones, soothe wounds and burns, or help
    wrenched claws; helps itching or
    inflammation on stiff joints; eases stiffness
    on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest
    Dock [x1] | can soothe scratches and sore
    paws, and can ease the pain of wounds if
    put in a nest
    Goatweed [x1] | eases anxiety and grief
    Goldenrod | good for healing wounds
    Honey [x1] | soothes infections or coughing;
    great for smoke-damaged or sore throats;
    help cats swallow other herbs; gives energy
    Hawkweed [x1] | like catmint, but not as
    strong
    Lavender [x1] | cures fever & chills; hides
    thescent of death
    Poppy seeds [x1] | they can help with
    sleep or soothe shock distress, or pain; not
    for nursing queens
    Ragweed [x1] | gives cats extra strength
    and energy
    Snakeroot [x1] | used to counter poison
    Stinging nettle [x1] | can induce vomiting,
    bring down swelling, help with wounds or
    fight infection; helps heal broken bones
    when mixed with comfrey
    Wintergreen [x1] | treats wounds and some
    poisons
    Yarrow [x1] | extracts toxins from wounds;
    makes a cat vomit up poison; used to heal
    cracked pads

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings
    Hare | x3 | 3 servings
    Robin | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Swiftfern | Minkpaw | 3
    1. fighting
    2. swimming
    3. hunting
    Robinstar | Birdpaw | 3
    1. fighting
    2. climbing
    3. hunting
    Brambletooth | Sparkpaw | 3
    1. fighting
    2. climbing
    3. hunting
    Cherryclaw | Shrikepaw | 1
    1. climbing
    Tanglestep | Pebblepaw | 1
    1. hunting
    Rabbitheart | Goosepaw | 1
    1. hunting
    Stormriver | Mottledpaw | 0
    1. no skills yet

Deceased Cats:
    Cricketleap | throat clawed by Tanglestep
    Speckledpaw | fed berries by Tanglestep

Families:
    Brambletooth and Swiftfern | Birdpaw, Sparkpaw
    Tanglestep and Cloudmask | Ivykit, Poppykit
    Sootpelt and Rippleberry (BirchClan) | Goosepaw,
      Pebblepaw, Fennelpaw (BirchClan),
      Ripplepaw (BirchClan), Crowpaw (BirchClan)
    Unknown and Unknown | Cloudmask, Asterflame
    Asterflame and Unknown | expecting kits
    rose • she/her • student • passions include writing and oreos
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:33 pm

Caveclan
Number of Cats: 28
14 males : 15 females

Leader:
          Morningstar | 83 moons| Tom | X

Deputy:
          Woolyfur | 63 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cats:
          Shadedleaf | 74 moons | Molly | X
          Cloudpool | 27 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
          Rowanfur | 79 moons | Molly | X
          Silvernose | 66 moons | Molly | X
          Shimmerpelt | 58 moons | Molly | X
          Ferretclaw | 39 moons | Tom | X
          Juniperfoot | 35 | Molly | X
          Fireface | 35 | Tom | X
          Chiveclaw | 35 moons | Tom | X
          Pigeonflight | 33 moons | Tom | X
          Sedgetail | 29 | Molly | X
          Harespring | 29 | Tom |X
          Lilystem | 28moons | Molly | X
          Dappleleaf | 22 moons | Molly | X
          Gingerface | 17 moons | Tom | X
          Thymepool | 17 moons | Molly| X
          Emberslash | 15 moons | Tom | X
          Sunstripe | 15 moons | Tom |X

Apprentices:
          Mistpaw | 7 moons | Molly | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url]X[/url]

Queens:
          Ebonywing | 39 moons | Molly | X
          Mottledshade | 31 moons | Molly | X

Kits:
          Tigerkit | 6 moons | Tom | X
          Willowkit | 6 moons | Molly | X
          Poppykit | 2 moons | Molly | X
          Stormkit | 2 moons | Tom |X

Elders:
          Rippleshade | 131 moons | Tom | X
          Deerpelt | 139 moons | Molly | X

[center]
    Ally Clans:
    Beechclan | Hazilnut
    Ravenclan | turtle
    Brookclan | purrfect.
    Ivyclan | Savannah the Caracal
    Swiftclan | Phina Wolf
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint (2)| Best remedy for greencough. Also used for whitecough
    Cobwebs (4)| Soaks up and stops bleeding. Binds broken bones.
    Marigold (1)| Stops infection and bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints
    Tansy (3)| cures coughs, wounds, poisons, soothes throats, prevents greencough
    Stinging nettle (2)| Induces vomiting, brings down swelling, can be mixed with comfrey to heal broken bones, helps with wounds, fights infection
    Ragweed (1) Gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    Rush (1) Helps to hold broken bones in place.
    Broom (1) Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    Dandelion (2) Soothes and heals beestings and leaves act as a painkiller.
    Raspberry Leaves (2) Eases pain and stops bleeding during kitting
    Chervil (1) For infected wounds and bellyache. Can be used during kitting
    Sticks (1) Distracts from pain, holds broken bones in place
    Thyme (2) Calms nervousness and anxiety, helps cats in shock
    Burdock Root (2) Lessens & heals the pain of infected rat bites, prevents infection of rat bites
    Willow Leaves (1) Stops vomiting
    Alder Bark (2) Eases toothaches
    Borage Leaves (1) Produces more and better milk. Also brings down fevers.
    Snakeroot (1) Heals poison
    Celandine (3) Soothes damaged eyes
    Poppy Seeds (1) Helps a cat sleep, Soothes shock, distress, pain
    Coltsfoot (2) Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads
    Chamomile (2) Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind
    Comfrey Root (1) Repairs broken bones and soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws, itching, inflammation of stiff joints, can be used for burns
    Parsley (1) Stops a queen's milk and cures bellyache
    Oak leaves (1) stops infection from setting in
    Rosemary (1) Hides the scent of death
    Sorrel (1) Traveling herb, can build up appetite
    Watermint (1) Soothes bellyache
    Dock (1) Soothes scratches and sore pads
    Wild Garlic (1) Prevents infection, especially with rat bites
    Goatweed (1) Eases anxiety and grief
    Daisy (1) Eases the pain of aching joints
    Goldenrod (1) Heals wounds
    Feverfew (1) Reduces body temperature in cats with fever or chills. Heals aches and pains, especially good for headache.
    Burnet (2) Said to help minor bleeding on twolegs. Keeps a cats strength up
    Honey (1) Soothes infections, smoke-damaged or sore throats, coughs, gives a cat energy, helps cats swallow other concoctions
    Horsetail (1) Treats infections and stops bleeding

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Minnows | x1 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x3 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x3 | 3 serving
    Squirrel | x6 | 2 servings
    Pigeon| x6 | 3 servings
    Frogs | x7 | 1 servings
    Thrush | x6 | 3 servings
    Mice | x2 | 1 servings
    Vole | x2 | 1 servings
    Caveclan uses 5 servings per post.

Mentors
    Chiveclaw | Mistpaw | 1 | Hunting

Deceased Cats:

Families:
    Shimmerpelt + unknown sire=Sedgetail and Harespring
    Woolyfur + Silvernose= Gingerface and Thymepool
    Rowanfur + Morningstar= Sunstripe and Emberslash
    Ferretclaw + Ebonywing= Willowkit and Tigerkit
    Mottledshade + Pigeonflight= Stormkit and Poppykit
    Name and name

It had been a few moons since Cloudpool had realized his feelings for Dappleleaf. The calico she-cat still didn't know although Cloudpool had been wondering if he should tell her. She had a right to know, even if she didn't like him that way. Even if she did, there was no possibility of a relationship between them. It was against the warrior code. But how to tell her? This wasn't something that he could just spring on her as she was going on patrol. But if he waited, his nerves would only grow. Cloudpool managed to catch her a moment later, saying, "I need to talk to you," Dappleleaf looked at him wih concern and nodded. "Of course. Are you okay Cloudpool?" He opened his maw to begin but before he could, the kits darted up to them, Poppykit and Willowkit in the lead. "We're going to be made apprentices!" Tigerkit announced eagerly, tail lashing with excitement. "Your going to watch aren't you? We want everyone to be there!" Willowkit chirped. Dappleleaf purred, her eyes flickering with amusement. "Of course we will. The entire clan will be watching." She told them. Willowkit and Tigerkit exchanged bright, excited glances. "Are you guys going to become mates?" Poppykit suddenly piped up after a few moments of looking carefully at them. "You'd make the perfect couple! Not as perfect as my mum and dad though!" "Wha-what!?" Cloudpool's eyes widened and he began to cough with the shock of Poppykit's question. "Cloudpool! Are you okay?" Dappleleaf's voice seemed to calm him down and he nodded. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." He assured them. Dappleleaf gave him a concerned look before looking back to the kits. "Cloudpool and I aren't mates. He's a medicine cat. He can't have a mate." She told them. "But why not?" Poppykit pouted. "You would be cute together!" Dappleleaf smiled and nudged her gently. "Go and get ready for the ceremony little ones. Your going to want to be ready." Squeaking with excitement, the kits dashed away. "Kits are so adorable. I don't know where they get their ideas from but they're still cute." She purred. "Anyways what did you want to tell me?" Dappleleaf asked him. Before he could respond, Lilystem came over. "Dappleleaf come on. Woolyfur's put us on a hunting patrol!" Dappleleaf's eyes flashed with excitement. "Okay! Sorry Cloudpool, tell me later?" She glanced apologetically at him before following Dappleleaf over to the rest of the patrol. "It's okay..." Cloudpool watched as the calico she-cat headed out of camp with the rest of the patrol. I'll tell her when she gets back. If I had told her now, she would've just been distracted the entire patrol. She needs to focus on hunting. He told himself as he turned to head back to the medicine den. He had to help Shadedleaf with herb hunting anyways.

[prey consumed- 1 squirrel and 1 pigeon]
    [apprentices- Tigerkit and Willowkit]
    [training- Chiveclaw and Mistpaw + new apprentices(battle skills?? Rowan and Sedge will be their mentors]
    [hunting patrol- Lilystem, Juniperfoot, Harespring, Dappleleaf, Gingerface]
    [hunting patrol- Ebonywing, Shimmerpelt, Silvernose, Woolyfur, Ferretclaw, Pigeonflight]
    [patrol- Thymepool, Emberslash, Sunstripe]
    [herb hunting- Shade and Cloud]
    [Moonpool visit- A warrior(possibly a tabby??)
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:43 pm

Number of Cats: 29 (6 servings)
Next Moonpool Visit: Today

"Hi there!" Heatherkit mewed to her new den-mates - well, they would be for a few days at least. Her mother had told her that she would be making them apprentices any time now. The she-kit couldn't wait for her training to start and couldn't stop wondering who her mentor would be. "Hi..." Brightkit responded in her quiet voice. Snowstep purred at the sight of Heatherkit. Even though she had only been residing in LeafClan for a little while yet, she had already grown to love the leader's kits. They were kind and helpful, happy to talk and play with her kits even though they were six moons younger. "Hello, Heatherkit," the queen meowed, smiling. "What are you up to this morning?" "Well," she began, "I was wondering if they would like to play?" She flicked her tail towards Snowstep's kits. "Certainly no roughhousing, just batting around a moss ball. Is that okay?" Upon hearing that, Russetkit leapt away from her mother and toward Heatherkit, squealing happily, "Yes, of course, that's okay! Right, mom?" Then she tried to deepen her voice a bit to imitate Snowstep's, "Yes, yes, that's fine. Yay!" she mewed, returning to her own, natural voice. "Come on, guys! Wake up!" The little ginger kit began to prod her siblings, nipping lightly at their ears in an attempt to wake them. "I'm already awake, Russetkit," Brightkit whimpered, hurrying over to Heatherkit's side. "Russetkit! Stop! We're awake, we're awake," snapped Dewkit, jumping to his paws, his fur beginning to bristle. "Oh come on, I'm not that bad," their mischievous sister mewed with a grin spreading across her maw. Otterkit chuckled, "Alright, well let's go then." Heatherkit smiled, turning to lead the four younger kits across the nursery to where her brothers were waiting.

Emberstar left the camp after all the patrols were sent out and the apprentices went off to train. She watched Breezepaw and Cinderpaw for a moment as they padded away with their mentors, hoping she had chosen the right cats to keep them from turning as hostile toward the rest of the Clan as their mother. She wasn't too worried about Cinderpaw, but it was Breezepaw who concerned her. Clearing her thoughts, the leader continued out of the camp in the direction of the Moonpool. With these issues involving Frigidrose and her kits, she was going to need some advice on how to deal with them. She hoped that StarClan would send her a wise elder.

Tinyfeather lay at the nursery entrance, watching as patrols left and returned. She sighed, upset that Willowcloud had told her to stay in the nursery until her kits came. Of course it was probably for the best that she wasn't up and about like before, but she was growing restless. The kits will be worth it... she told herself. Hopefully things would be better once they were here. She moved to get up to grab something to eat, but a sudden sharp pain stopped her. She lay back down, wincing. "I'll get Willowcloud," Snowstep asssured her, padding quickly out of the nursery. The two medicine cats hurried over, Appleheart bringing the necessary herbs while Willowcloud and Snowstep helped Tinyfeather back to her nest.

[ Becoming apprentices: Falconkit, Pinekit, & Heatherkit → Falconpaw, Pinepaw, & Heatherpaw
Kitting: Tinyfeather
Training: all apprentices
Moonpool visit: Emberstar, requesting an elder
Patrol: Webfang, Cloudtalon, & Foxpounce
Hunting: Briardusk, Dustfall, Stormbreeze, Badgerstrike, Daisyskip, & Birchwing ]

Leader:
        Emberstar | 49 | F | X

Deputy:
        Ashenclaw | 52 | M | X

Medicine Cats:
        Willowcloud | 41 | F | X
        Appleheart | 18 | M | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
        none

Warriors:
        Patchthorn | 54 | M | X
        Webfang | 58 | M | X
        Briardusk | 33 | F | X
        Dustfall | 46 | M | X
        Frostpath | 23 | F | X
        Honeydapple | 43 | F | X
        Cloudtalon | 31 | M | X
        Stormbreeze | 19 | M | X
        Badgerstrike | 62 | F | X
        Daisyskip | 14 | F | X
        Foxpounce | 14 | M | X
        Birchwing | 14 | M | X
        Frigidrose | 34 | F | X

Apprentices:
        Featherpaw | 12 | F | X
        Breezepaw | 7 | F | X
        Cinderpaw | 7 | M | X

Queens:
        Emberstar | 49 | F | X
        Snowstep | 25 | F | X
        Tinyfeather | 45 | F | X

Kits:
        Falconkit | 6 | M | X
        Pinekit | 6 | M | X
        Heatherkit | 6 | F | X
        Dewkit | 0 | M | X
        Russetkit | 0 | F | X
        Otterkit | 0 | M | X
        Brightkit | 0 | F | X

Elders:
        none

Mates:
        Honeydapple & ???
        xx↪ Daisyskip, Foxpounce, Birchwing
        Frigidrose & ???
        xx↪ Breezepaw, Shadekit, Cinderpaw
        Emberstar & Webfang
        xx↪ Falconkit, Pinekit, Heatherkit
        Snowstep & ???
        xx↪ Dewkit, Russetkit, Otterkit, Brightkit
        Tinyfeather & Dustfall
        xx↪ --

Borders:
        Northern | forest | BeechClan
        Southern | fields | AsterClan
        Western | river | StrikeClan
        Eastern | fields | SootClan
        North-east | forest | open
        North-west | river | LotusClan
        South-east | fields | AspenClan
        South-west | fields | open
        Ally Clans:
        EchoClan | Katrione
        StrikeClan | sugar pixel .
        BeechClan | hazilnut
        AsterClan | hiraeth.

Enemy Clans:
        none

Medicine Store:
        Alder bark | x1 | Eases toothaches
        Bindweed | x1 | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep
        xxthem in place
        Blackberry leaves | x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings
        Borage Leaves | x1 | Produces more and better
        xxmilk, also brings down fevers
        Broom | x1 | Used to make poultices for broken legs and
        xxwounds
        Burnet | x1 | Keeps a cat's strength up
        Catmint | x5 | Best remedy for greencough, can be used
        xxfor whitecough
        Celandine | x1 | Soothes damaged eyes
        Cobwebs | x1 | Stops (or slows) bleeding and can
        xxbe used to bind broken bones
        Comfrey root | x1 | Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds.
        xxAlso used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for
        xxinflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched
        xxshoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
        Goldenrod | x2 | Good for healing wounds
        Hawkweed | x1 | Alternative to catmint, but not as strong
        Heather nectar | x1 | Makes swallowing easier and sweetens
        xxmixtures.
        Honey | x1 | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for
        xxsmoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other
        xxconcoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy
        Horsetail | x2 | Treats infections and stops bleeding
        Juniper berries | x2 | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps
        xxtroubled breathing. Also used to help calm cats
        Lamb's Ear | x1 | Gives a cat strength
        Marigold | x1 | Stops infection and bleeding
        Mouse bile | x1 | Used to remove ticks embedded in pelts
        Nettle leaves | x1 | Chewed into a poultice for a wound
        Poppy seeds | x2 | Helps a cat sleep, soothes shock
        xxor distress, and eases pain
        Ragwort leaves | x1 | Treats aching joints and keeps strength up
        Raspberry leaves | x1 | Could possibly ease pain or stop bleeding
        Rosemary | x1 | Hides the scent of death
        Snakeroot | x1 | Thought to heal poison.
        Stinging nettle | x1 | Induces vomiting, brings down swelling,
        xxcan be mixed with comfrey to heal broken bones, heals
        xxwound, chewing the stems helps against infection
        Wild garlic | x1 | Prevents infection, especially rat bites
        Yarrow | x1 | Extracts poison from wounds, will make a cat
        xxvomit up toxins, and the ointment will soften and help heal
        xxcracked pads

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Mouse | x6 | 1 serving
        Vole | x6 | 1 serving
        Squirrel | x5 | 2 servings
        Small fish | x5 | 2 servings
        Hare | x5 | 3 servings
        Robin | x5 | 3 servings
        Total | 31 | 62 servings

Mentors:
        Patchthorn | Featherpaw | hunting, swimming, battle
        Cloudtalon | Breezepaw | none
        Honeydapple | Cinderpaw | none

Deceased Cats:
        Shadekit | drowned
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:32 pm

──────────────────────

──────────────────────

x
Number of Cats: 40
Toms: 19 / Mollies: 20
Moonpool Visit: Today
Kits Due: 1 moon
Servings Used: Seven
2 Mice, 1 Rabbit, 1 Bird

────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    No one said a word. As if anyone could. The whole clan could feel the sad tension that rose up in their camp, growing with every second the gray molly that was Jaystar stayed silent. Everyone had heard of the sad death of her son Mudpaw and everyone grieved, for he was a loved member of the clan. His damp body, gently wiped dry by Aspenleaf and Thrushclaw, lie in the middle of the camp, still, lifeless, surrounded by all. And again. No one said a word. For they feared that a single word could shatter their fragile looking leader.
    After what felt like centuries, Jaystar stepped up to her son, her kit and touched her nose to his fur. Tears began to fall as she whispered words to his departing soul, choking on her words here and there but remaining strong. "Mudpaw, my son.. you have gifted me with such a wonderful life when you were born. You had grown so big, so strong. Nature has stolen you away from me but not forever. Your memory will forever live on in me, in Soulclan. But not as my son or as an apprentice. No. But as what you rightfully deserve." Jaystar rose her head at that moment, looking to each and every cat a strong determination in her water filled eyes before staring at the sky. "I ask my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has learned the warrior code and given up his life in the service of his Clan. Let StarClan receive him as a warrior. He will be known as Mudstone!" She glared at the sky with puffy red eyes as if daring the stars hidden by the sun to disagree. One by one, the clan's voices rose, chanting Mudpaw's new name. "Mudstone, Mudstone, Mudstone!" The more and more his new name was chanted, the more Jaystar could imagine seeing his proud, smiling form, accepting the name with pride as he walked off to join the stars. And there she could see her father, Crimsonleaf, accepting him with open paws. It eased her heart watching him being accepted into their ranks and she smiled softly through her tears. But the smile shattered as she heard the soft, oblivious voice of he youngest kit.

"My, my, all this ruckus. I must say, it is no good for a sleeping molly." Mistlepaw yawned as she stepped out of the apprentice den. Apparently news missed her. And from the looks on each of her clan mates faces, they knew this would not end well... "Oh now it is quiet? You all are quite the odd bunch I suppose. Come on, tell me? Who is this Mudstone fellow?" She asked with a teasing grin as she strutted up to her father. Her gaze met his and she smiled, but his reaction was not one he would have normally gave. He looked away, a heavy air of sadness hanging over him like a curtain as he looked to her. Confused, Mistlepaw looked around to the clan. As their eyes met hers, their heads would turn and descend under that same dark curtain that blanketed her father. The only cat who met her eyes was Thistlethorn, he expression forlorn and sympathetic as she gestured with her head for the apprentice to look back. Mistlepaw did and say the sight of her mother, looking at her, the same melancholic look upon her face as she gestures her over.
    "Mama? What is going on?" She asked as she approached Jaystar. But she never got that answer. Nor did she needed. Her gaze fell upon that of the still form of her brother and Jaystar, who had begun parting her jaw to speak, immediately closed it. And once again all was silent. No one said a word as they watched the young she-cat process what she was saying. Heartbeats later, she shook her head and tapped his body. "Mudpaw you dunce, what ever are you sleeping out here for?" She asked with an annoyed tone, making every cat hold their breath. It was only natural of a response for Mistlepaw to believe this as no one has ever perished in Soulclan, no cat has died, and thus no one really feared or thought too much on the topic of death. But to find in such a way would surely break Mistlepaw. "Sweetie, he-" "Mudpaw. Wake up! It is improper to sleep in such a time and manner." Once again she received no response and her irritation grew. As her eyes narrowed in anger, a fact stood out to her. He wasn't breathing.
    All the anger seemed to wash away at that moment, leaving worry and slight disbelief. "Mudpaw, I am serious. Cease your games now." Silence. "Mudpaw! I am not kidding, wake up now!" Silence. "Mistlepaw-" "No! Don't you dare tell me a lie! This is all a silly joke that he will tease me with for moons the instant I believe the mess." She said boldly. She believed she knew all his silly little tricks, and this by far was the worst one. A soft jab and nudge into his side and Mistlepaw felt how cold he was. And still she refused to accept anything other than her just reasoning. "I am not falling for it you fool. Get up now or I will claw your ears off." She hissed, but not out of anger. Her anger had long dissipated. Every one could see her inner turmoil that she failed to hide outwardly. Her eyes filled with tears that she refused to let fall, and her claws scratched roughly at the cave floor. She was shaking, breaking, but she didn't allow herself to shatter just yet. This was all a joke. That's her story, she's sticking to it.
    Jaystar couldn't bear to see Mistlepaw like this. She was only making it harder for herself. "Mistlepaw please.. I didn't wish to believe it either but... Mudpaw- stone, is gone.." She said quietly, placing her tail gently across Mistlepaw's shoulders. "We must give him a proper burial." "You bury him and I will never forgive you." Mistlepaw growled as she violently shook off her mother's comfort. The gray leader visibly flinched, looking mortified with the very thought of said words. "Mistlepaw don't be foolhardy!" Thrushclaw stepped in. "Your brother has joined Starclan. He is safe within their ranks. But he must be granted a proper burial." "But he is not dead! What part of this are you not getting! Mudpaw is just joking around! Tell them!" She demanded from the still body as if it would wake up and smile at everyone and admitting to this stupid prank. But once again she was met with silence. "Mudpaw please. Anything..." She begged him, nudging him with her nose. But once again she was met with silence. "Mistlepaw... we must bury him." Jaystar said softly but also placed a more demanding tone in her voice. Her heart couldn't handle this anymore. "Mama no! I will not let you bury him. I am sure he will wake up. I am positive." She said, finally letting the waterfall of tears go. Her vision was blurry but enough to glare at Jaystar before turning back to Mudpaw and falling down beside his body. "You idiot. Imbecile. Fool. Who said you could die?" She choked with her head in his cold side, tears pouring harder than a storm. The clan could only watch as Mistlepaw broke down in tears. Jaystar looked about ready to release more herself. Cinderblaze and Cypressdawn sat by her side and she nuzzled them in attempt to comfort herself. Thrushclaw joined them, and Jaystar gestured to Blackstreak and Russetfall to take Mudstone's body away for burial. The two tom's picked up his body and began to take it out of camp, but not before Blackstreak took off the ribbon around the young tom's neck and placed it by Mistlepaw's paws. She looked up at him, grateful but unable to say so, before she clutched the blue ribbon tightly. The one thing that they shared and proudly showed off as a sign of their relationship. The true love that the siblings shared for each other.
    And all through the night, the wails of Mistlepaw echoed throughout the Soulclan camp.

The next morning came and the camp proceeded on as usual. Though the gloom that hung over them like a curtain was suffocating to some. Blackstreak and Russetfall sat together, sharing tongues after a small meal. Brackenfern spoke a small hello to them, earning a brief smile from the tom's before going on to fetch prey for Doeheart and all the other queens. He walked into the nursery, a place where he felt the most welcomed. The queens were so use to his continued presence that they often teased him for being one himself. But many knew his main reason for being there. And that was Doeheart. The two were so close that they were practically mates already. Tinykit already acknowledged him as her father figure. If only the time would simply come out and admit his feelings.
    When he stepped in, he wasn't greeted with the normal greeting he had grown so accustomed to, for all the queens were distracted by the new arrivals of their nursery, Poppykit and Drizzlekit. Though he didn't mind that, just as eager to see Sorrelwhisper's kits as the rest of them were. Sootwhisker laid proudly beside her, occasionally nuzzling the red kit back to his mother every time he tried to leave her side. Sorrelwhisper couldn't really communicate back with the chattering queens as she was too tired to try. Though, it wasn't like they were giving her a chance to sign back so... "Why are they so small?" Cloudkit asked, crouched in front of the two little fur balls curiously, batting Drizzlekit lightly with his paw before Whitenose pulled him away with her paw. "You were just as small when you were born Cloudkit." She mused down to her son, giving him a lick on his head. "I know mother, but I grew up into a charming young tom, taking after my lovely mother." He mewed, batting his eyes sweetly as he gazed up at his mother before turning after snide look to the other young molly of their trio. "But Tinykit is just as small as them. Well she ever grow I wonder." He teased, knowing the young she-kit hated being called out for her size. "You know, you're not cute at all!" She growled back from her seat beside her mother. "Y-You guys, you shouldn't be fighting... t-the kits are sleeping.." Silverkit mewed gently, her voice soft and quiet as she tried shyly to break up this fighting before it got any worse and got some cat hurt. "Of course my sweet sister. You are much fairer than that of terrible words of Tinykit. You must get it from our sweet mother. Tinykit, you should be more like Doeheart. Be cuter." He huffed earning a growl from his rival. The two queens exchanged looks of apology in response to their kits before the entirety of the nursery erupted in soft laughter. It was good to laugh after tragedy had befallen them. As the medicine tales go, laughter is the best herb. And yet, through all the commotion, everyone failed to spot their new addition to the den lightly make her way out of the nursery.

Cinderblaze knew she shouldn't be doing what she was doing. It was a bad and overall stupid idea, but she couldn't help but want to see him. Or try to at least. Let him know that he was to be a father and watch his excitement and pride that he would be a father. But she hadn't seen him since that night on the half moon where they stayed together for night. though it's not like he was avoiding her, of course not. It was simply because she had been confined to camp. But that didn't change the fact that she missed him. And with the camp distracted by the death of her little brother, Cinderblaze found it easier to sneak out. But with the first step, she spotted Mistlepaw tying something around her tail. Withoout even glancing her way, the young apprentice spoke. "Where are you going?" "Oh... U-Uh, I-" "Never the mind, I do not care." She huffed in a dull tone of a cat who has clearly been up all night grieving. It was so completely different from the little sister she watched grow up, smiling, proud of herself, and always happy to join her big sister and brother where ever they were going. Cinderblaze wanted to say something to her little sister, anything at all. This would be the perfect chance to bond with her sibling and let her know she cared about her. But instead, Cinderblaze turned tail and continued to head towards the border.
    Upon her arrival, she sat there, a giddy look on her face as prayed to Starclan to bring them together just this once. She waited, claws kneading the poor grassy ground and tail tip twitching in anticipation. Soon the day was passing her by. It felt like she had been seated there for almost a full moon. It wasn't like Asptail to not pass by this border to find his herbs. She opted to call out his name but to no anvil. Cinderblaze sighed as she laid down, her belly beginning hurt a bit, and wait. 'Just a little longer..' She thought to herself, staring desperately over the borderlines. Time moved on, but she didn't want to. He'd be here, she knew he would... She hoped he would.
    The sound of pawsteps filled her ears after he eyes had closed briefly. Cinderblaze hopped to her paws -as fast a pregnant queen could - and looked over the border, expectations held high. "Asptail?" She didn't notice the paw steps had come from behind until the smooth voice of Nettlefoot filled her ears. "My my, look what we have here. An abandoned queen." She giggled as she approached Cinderblaze's left flank. Said queen flinched and twirled around fearfully only to relax at the sight of the molly. "Oh Nettlefoot, it's just you. I'm relieved." "Now I'm hurt. I am here too you know." Came Thistlethorn's voice on her right flank, frightening Cinderblaze as the dark molly seemed to appear from then air. But she was calmed by their presence. The sisters were known to be the two of the kindest cats of Soulclan, always there to lend a helping paw no matter the situation. "Sorry Thistlethorn. I didn't see you." She chuckled, sitting back on her haunches to fully relax. "What are you two doing out here?" "Oh, that's funny, you se, we planned on asking you the same thing." Thistlethorn chuckled, a slight dark air around her words. "Ah, no need to answer though. We already know why. You're not very slick about it either." Nettlefoot giggled.
    "Seriously Cinderblaze, if you're going to fall in love and break the code at least do it secretly." "Yes, as my sister says. not doing it on the hush-hush really leaves you open to manipulation my dear darling." Cinderblaze looked back and forth between the two, ears drooping in confusion. It was bad enough they seemed to know about her and and Asptail was frightening enough, but their cryptic speech was what really set bad shivers through her body. "What are you two going on about? Manipulation." "Oh how cute! She's clueless. Cinderblaze sweetie, imagine what would happen if Jaystar happened to hear about your little romance. She won't be too happen." "Just like with Whitenose and Smokeclaw. And from what I hear, those two are really in for some hard times. Now you wouldn't want that now would you?" Thistlethorn said with a look of mock sympathy. "Though, your secret is safe with us. In exchange for your unwavering loyalty. You see, Soulclan is going to fall. We will be the ones to make it happen. And you, darling will help us." Cinderblaze was speechless, unsure of what to do or say. They couldn't have been serious. But they didn't seem to be kidding. But the idea of allowing them to destroy Soulclan made her furious. "You guys are fools if you think I'm going to help you. Just wait until Jaystar hears about this." Cinderblaze hissed, getting up to walk away. Her path was blocked by a swift step from Nettlefoot. "Now now Cinder, cooperate. We would hate for your kits to have an.. unfortunate accident." That surely made Cinderblaze stop. "You wouldn't" "Oh but we would. Just ask Mudstone." "Oh yea. He wasn't too keen on the water. But I'm sure they're the best of friends now." Cinderblaze looked taken back, crouching down in fear as she looked up to the what she thought were the sweetest mollies. They killed Mudpaw. And they felt no remorse. "You monsters.." She said quietly, "Aw, thanks we try." "Now, Cinderblaze. Do we have a deal? Or are we going to have to personally introduce your kits to Mudstone in Starclan." Their yellow eyes looked down at her maliciously, evil grins boring down on her. Cinderblaze couldn't protest, couldn't argue, for if she did, her kits wouldn't live past the nursery. All she could do was nod silently, feeling as if she was signing over her soul to the Dark Forest. "See? Not so hard." Nettlefoot purred and giggled, stepping aside at Thistlethorn's orders. "Off you go, back to camp. Oh, and keep quiet ok?" The dark mollies let out blood chilling laughs as they let Cinderblaze go, and she knew that they would haunt her dreams..

The sisters mused about to each other, throwing out possible ideas for their new pawn. "Maybe we don't use her at all and simply have her live in fear the rest of her life. Wouldn't that just be satisfying." "Nettlefoot, you are truly diabolical." They laughed, already enjoying their one step closer to Soulclan's downfall. Not too far off though was Aspenleaf, staring at the two with wide eyes and a look of shock. She had gone off for a walk to shake off the gloom air of death in the camp only to come across the terrible scene of Thistlethorn and Nettlefoot. She had heard everything, from the threatening of Cinderblaze, to their confession of killing Mudstone, to their silent happy plotting. And with each word they spoke, Aspenleaf could see the prophecy playing before her eyes all over again. The dark shadows that mercilessly struck down the two birds, the sharp to yellow eyes the at were filled with evil intentions, the blood chilling smirks. It was them. Oh how wrong she had been to suspect Hearthflame, so very wrong. Crimsonleaf's final words circled her mind. "Run if you must" And that's just what she did, getting up from her crouching position in the underbrush and turning to run back and warn Jaystar.

The medicine cat didn't make it far before a crushing force tackled to her to the ground, causing a yowl to erupt from her throat as they rolled for a moment. When the momentum left them, Aspenleaf was left squirming under Thistlethorn, the warrior's large paw a crushing force on her throat and slowly taking her breath away. "Oh! Nice pounce sis!" Nettlefoot said, eyes wide in appreciation for what her sister managed to do. Of course, she then turned her sweet smile onto Aspenleaf and sat down beside them. "How much did you hear?" "Enough to make you regret ever- ACK!" Aspenleaf's words were cut off by more pressure choking her. "Oooo, wrong answer." Nettlefoot said with a shake of her head before looking at her sister who continued to glare down at the medicine cat. "What should we do sis? We can't really keep her quiet like Cinderblaze. And she has a lot of influence over Jaystar.." "Yes, but so does Hearthflame." "Oh! You're right!" "And besides, we don't need two medicine cats. I say we get rid of her." "Haha! You always know how to make things fun! Well, I'll leave that to ya. You know how much I hate getting my paws dirty." Nettlefoot giggled and took a step back. Thistlethorn smirked down at Aspenleaf who was thrashing about wildly under her, a terrifying grin on her maw that nearly froze the gray molly in place. "Your biggest regret? Being in the wrong place at the wrong time." Thistlethorn laughed as she raised a unsheathed paw. Aspenleaf tried to fight her way out but she was simply a medicine cat. There was no way she could take on a strong, battle hardened warrior like Thistlethorn. And even if she could, Nettlefoot would be there to help. She had no choice but to accept her fate. Though she knew one thing was for sure. Her biggest regret was not finding her way here and dying by their hands. No. Her biggest regret would be that she never got to apologize to Hearthflame. 'I'm so sorry Hearthflame. Please forgive me' Was her final thought before all went dark.
    Meanwhile, Nettlefoot glared over the border, a sound crossing her ears, alerting her to a pair of watching eyes. Whoever it was, they were not going to be met with a happy Nettlefoot. One interruption was fine, but two? Unacceptable!

[Hunting Patrol: Graystone, Sandfur, Wrenshine, Gorsetail, Amberstorm, Leopardpounce]
    [Border Patrol: Tumbleshade, Firestrike, Smokeclaw]
    [Apprentice Training: Mistlepaw, Archpaw, Maplepaw]
    [Mudpaw received the Dying Apprentice Ceremony -> Mudstone]
    [Aspenleaf has fallen by the paw's of Thistlethorn and Nettlefoot]
    [Moonpool: Warrior, Apprentice, or Queen]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
      Jaystar | 62 moons | She-cat | X

Deputy:
      Thrushclaw | 60 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
      Aspenleaf | 63 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      Hearthflame | 34 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
      Graystone | 57 moons | Tom | X
      Sandfur | 53 moons | She-cat | X
      Russetfall | 53 moons | Tom | X
      Wrenshine | 53 moons | She-cat | X
      Blackstreak | 55 moons | Tom | X
      Whitenose | 55 moons | She-cat | X
      Smokeclaw | 55 moons | Tom | X
      Amberstorm | 40 moons | She-cat | X
      Tumbleshade | 41 moons | Tom | X
      Leopardpounce | 39 moons | Tom | X
      Gorsetail | 53 moons | Tom | X
      Nettlefoot | 38 moons | She-cat | X
      Thistlethorn | 38 moons | She-cat | X
      Cypressdawn | 27 moons | Tom | X
      Cinderblaze | 27 moons | She-cat | X
      Brackenfern | 29 moons | Tom | X
      Sootwhisker | 22 moons | Tom | X
      Sorrelwhisper | 22 moons | She-cat | X
      Hootdust | 23 moons | She-cat | X
      Firestrike | 21 moons | Tom | X
      Ashfur | 21 moons | Tom | X
      Brookseed | 19 moons | She-cat | X

Apprentices:
      Mistlepaw | 13 moons | She-cat | X - X
      Archpaw | 11 moons | Tom | X
      Shiverpaw | 11 moons | She-cat | X
      Maplepaw | 11 moons | She-cat | X
      Bouncepaw | 14 mons | She-cat | X

Queens:
      Doeheart | 30 moons | She-cat | X
      Whitenose | 55 moons | She-cat | X
      Sorrelwhisper | 22 moons | She-cat | X
      Cinderblaze | 27 moons | She-cat | X

Kits:
      Tinykit | 5 moons | She-cat | X
      Cloudkit | 3 moons | Tom | X
      Silverkit | 3 moons | She-cat | X
      Poppykit | 0 moons | Tom | X
      Drizzlekit | 0 moons | Tom | X

Elders:
      Bluetail | 111 moons | She-cat | X
      Speckledsight | 146 moons | Tom | X

Family:
      Jaystar ♥ Thrushclaw
      ➤ Cypressdawn, Cinderblaze, Mistlepaw, Mudpaw
      Sandfur ♥ Graystone
      ➤ Firestrike, Ashfur, 'Sorrelwhisper'
      Wrenshine ♥ Gorsetail
      ➤ Archpaw, Shiverpaw, Maplepaw}
      Doeheart ♥ ????
      ➤ Tinykit
      Sorrelwhisper ♥ Sootwhisker
      Whitenose ♥ Smokeclaw (Sageclan)
      ➤ Cloudkit, Silverkit
      Cinderblaze ♥ Asptail (Beechclan)
    Ally Clans:
    Fogclan | LukaMegurine
    Echoclan | Katroine
    Witherclan | seedcakes
    Tumbleclan | dinolil1
    Sageclan | kaden
    Smokeclan | Teastar~
    Beechclan | hazilnut

Enemy Clans
    Owlclan | TheNatureMaster
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Blackberry Leaves x2 | Ease bee sting swelling
    Borage Leaves x2 | Produces more and better milk,
    brings down fevers
    Catchweed x2 | Stops poultices from being rubbed off
    without hurting skin
    Catmint x3 | Best remedy for Greencough
    Celandine x2 | Soothes damaged eyes
    Chamomile x1 | Strengthens the heart and soothes
    the mind
    Chervil x2 | For infected wounds and belllyaches
    Chickweed x1 | Treats greencough
    Cobwebs x3 | To soak up and stop the bleeding
    Comfrey Root x2 | Repairs broken bones and soothes
    injury wounds.
    Dock x2 | Soothes scratches, sore pads, and can ease
    pain of wounds
    Fennel x1 | Helps pain in the hips
    Goldenrod x3 | Heals wounds
    Horsetail x2 | Treats infections and stops bleeding
    Juniper Berries x2 | Soothes belly aches, gives strength,
    and help with troubled breathing.
    Lamb's Ear x2 | Gives a cat strength
    Lavender x3 | Cures fevers and chills
    Mouse Bile x3 | Removes ticks from pelt
    Poppy Seeds x2 | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock
    or distress, or ease pain
    Raspberry Leaves x2 | Can ease pain an stop bleeding
    during kitting
    Tormentil x2 | Use to treat all wounds and extract
    poison
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts poison from wounds, makes cat
    vomit up toxins, can heal cracked paw pads

Mentors:
    Sandfur | Mistlepaw | 2 | Swimming, Hunting,
    Brackenfern | Archpaw | 2 | Hunting, Climbing
    Thistlethorn | Shiverpaw | 3 | Hunting, Battle,
    Climbing
    Leopardpounce | Maplepaw | 2 | Hunting, Climbing
    Nettlefoot | Bouncepaw | 0 | N/A

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    7 servings
    Mice | x2 | 1 servings
    Voles | x2 | 1 servings
    Rabbits | x3 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Birds | x3 | 3 servings

Deceased Cats:
    Mudpaw(stone) | 12 moons | Tom | Drowned
Last edited by krazykitty00 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me