Create A Tribe - (v.1) - v.2 open!

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create a Tribe (v.1)

Postby vampiress_fox » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:56 am

Tribe of Flaming Sands

This tribe is not like your usual tribes, mostly because of their choice of territory. This tribe has settled at the base of a dormant volcano, in a network of caves and tunnels that run through it's base. This tribe is as fiery as their choice of home, their tempers often being as red hot as the magma that flows beneath their feet. The tribe is not welcoming at all to strangers, often looked on a being a very mean tribe. The leader keeps a very strict control over it's cats, both with the rules that are set and with an iron paw. This tribe has many different customs as other tribes, and most of them can be very alien for new members.

The leader is Teller of the Flaming Water, or Flameteller, because instead of pointed stones they work in a special cave. There is a pool of water that had a clear crystal bottom that looks into a giant shaft leading deep down into a pit of molten lava, so the red color is seen through the water and it is always boiling gently.

This clan values bright red and black cats over any other color, because it reflects the flaming home that they live in. Most of the surrounding is very fertile black soil that gives way to a giant birch forest that is almost always shrouded in a light to a heavy fog. although it seems like a place that would not harbor any life, there is plenty of prey to be found if you know how to find it.

The cats of this clan are amazing at climbing and jumping, and swimming as well. The cats are mostly shades of red, black, and grey. White cats are not acceptable under any circumstances, if a Queen gives birth to a white kit, then two things happen, they are forced to kill their own kit and they are banished from the tribe. The father of the litter is kept, but is never allowed to take a mate again. Any remaining kits are given to a different queen to raise as their own and they are never allowed to find out about their real heritage. Any cat who tells a kit that their family is different then the one that they grew up in will be banished from the tribe, if the father of the kit ever has any contact with the kit in a "family" way then they will be killed.

Cats in this tribe are not allowed to chose their own mates, they take the mate that the leader tells them to. The one thing that matters overall to this tribe is strength and skill, so the leader chooses the best of the best to mate with each other in hopes of making the best offspring for the tribe. The leader is determined by a battle of skill rather then being chosen. When the current Flameteller gets a sign from the ancestors that it is time to chose a to-be, then they will hold a contest to see who is the strongest and most skilled. This contest will make all to-bes, even ones that currently have mentors, to fight to see who is the best. This is a fight to the death, but it is not frowned upon when a to-be surrenders to an opponent, because it is acceptable to acknowledge that someone else is better then you and it is seen as a form of pledging your loyalty to your possible new leader. In battles these cats will always fight to the death, if a cat of the tribe surrenders to an enemy in battle, it will be seen as weakness and that cat will be banished from the tribe without any medical help at all as soon as the battle is over.

Almost everything is decided with a fight of some sort for this clan, and nothing but the best will be accepted. The leader's word is law, period.
Last edited by vampiress_fox on Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- [🌲] tribe of tall trees

Postby 䏠xote » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:55 am

🌲 TRIBE OF TALL TREES 🌲

population - 004 | ♂ 2 / ♀ 2
next visit to the cave of pointed stones - july 27, 9:00am
next patrol - july 26, 2017 | 8:00pm

dapple stretched, flexing her toes as she yawned, one ear flicking. she was as thankful for the opportunity to rest as twig, who purred as he drew his tongue over the she-cat's spotted coat, the two grooming one another in the sun. from their perch in the leaves, they could see thaw's white pelt against the ground as he sniffed, following sungazer along in their patrol. the weather was mild, and the season had treated them well. whiskers twitching, twig closed his eyes as he listened to the gentle rumble in dapple's throat.

[ sungazer and thaw patrol the territory ]
[ twig and dapple rest ]
[ the tribe consumes two servings of black swift ]

Healer:
          gazer of the shining sun
          sungazer | thirty-five moons | she-cat | 🍀

Prey-Hunters:
          twig that trembles in storm
          twig | thirty-five moons | tom | 🍁
          dapple on stone in riverbed
          dapple | thirty-four moons | she-cat | 🍀

Branch-Guards:
          thaw that brings the flood
          thaw | thirty-eight moons | tom | 🍁
          name | age | gender | 🍀

Healer To-be:
          name | age | gender | 🍁

To-bes:
          name | age | gender | 🍀
          name | age | gender | 🍁

Kit-Mothers:
          name | age | gender | 🍀
          name | age | gender | 🍀

Kits:
          name | age | gender | 🍁
          name | age | gender | 🍀

Wise-Ones:
          name | age | gender | 🍁
    Ally Tribes
    clan name | username

Enemy Tribes
    clan name | username

Borders
    north| tribe name | username
    east | tribe name | username
    west| tribe name | username
    south| tribe name | username

Medicine Store
    broom | x1 | poultice for broken bones and wounds
    chervil | x1 | treats infection and bellyache
    cobwebs | x1 | stops bleeding and bind broken bones
    comfrey root | x1 | soothes wounds and treats broken
    bones, burns, and wrenched muscles or claws
    horsetail | x1 | prevents infection and stops bleeding

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    scrub jay | x0 | 3 servings
    woodpecker | x0 | 3 servings
    gnatcatcher | x1 | 3 servings
    black swift | x0 |3 servings
    squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    mouse/shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    total -- 3 serving

Mentors:
    mentor | to-be | training sessions | moves

Deceased Cats:
    cat name | cause of death

Family:
    parents | kits
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: IC's Tribe Replies [002]

Postby 䏠xote » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:17 am

Season wrote:

Spring
With the pleasant weather carrying on, curious twolegs along with their pet dogs have begun to wander the edges of tribe territory, as of now they pose no threat, but its best to keep an eye on them regardless.

[ Tribe of Running Winds | Tribe of Falling Frost | Tribe of Burning Skulls | Tribe of Snow on Fallen Trees | Tribe of Burning Eclipse | Tribe of Crimson Sunsets | Tribe of Star Fire ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Heda wrote:

Number of Cats: 3 | ♂: 1 | ♀: 2
Next SoulCave Visit: July 23

────────────────────────────────────────
The rain was rather annoying and when Glow returned with the new comer. Shadow had been practicing skinning companions for when Teller of Glowing Grass decided what her companion was. He already knew his and it was going to be a ferret which he would have to start on soon. He also spent the last few days working on the Keep below the Healer's den. "Shadows that Sway in the Grass, this is Sandstorms across the Deep." Shadow smiled at her. "It is nice to meet you, I am the Mort-Skinner. You should start thinking of a companion." Sandstorm nodded at this and she seemed to understand what he was talking about which meant Glowingsouls told her on their way here. "We have no hunters so, for now, we are all hunting for food until we find some."

"That is fine, I do know how to hunt, I am certainly not the best but I know how." Glowingsouls smiled at this and looked at the two of them. "I will be making the Markings you requested. Red, blue, and I am searching for some violent flowers of some kind to make purple." Glowingsouls nodded in approval at this and looked at him. "Well when you finish, inform me so we can see if it is going to work."

[Shadows that Sway in the Grass and Sandstorms Across the Deep goes for a hunt.]
[Teller of Glowing Souls goes on patrol.]

[ Shadows that Sway in the Grass and Sandstorms Across the Deep catch a salmon. +4 servings. ]
[ Teller of the Glowing Souls has discovered a prey-hunter. ]

`seuss magoose wrote:
number of cats, one molly , zero toms
next snowspot visit, july twenty-seventh

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    teller of snowed ground licked her paws softly, her journey had finally ended. the molly had completed her trek up the mountain and into the camp where she'd been told her ancestors had lived in. snowed looked at the quiet, quaint little camp one last time before she picked herself and moved swiftly through the trees. she could feel the pull of her ancestors near-by, it was almost like a magnetic pull that was forcibly dragging her to the spot.

when snowed reached the spot she found a clearing filled with snow and nothing else, snowspot. she smiled ever so slightly before sitting in the middle of the clearing and shutting her steely blue eyes. her thoughts wandering and mingling as she awaited for a small whisper that she believed to be the tribe of endless hunting.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
[ teller of snowed ground goes to snowspot requesting a fellow tribe-cat ]

[ StarClan has given you a prey-hunter! ]

NightWolf950 wrote:
Number of Cats: Tom; 2 Female; 0

Flame let outs a disapointed sigh, only to recive a gentle nudge from Sunshadow.
"Don't worry. Come on, lets head back to camp. I'll drop this in the fresh kill pile then I'll teach you how to going fishing." the tabby tom meowed.

The to-be nods his head, following his leader back to camp. Once back at camp Sunshadow drops the roadrunner on to the fresh-kill pile. Flame waits patiently by the water for Sunsahdow. The Healer sits next to Flame giving the young tom a slight nod.

"The key is to be patient. You won't get it on the first time so don't get upset. Make sure to sit beside the river but make sure your reflection and shadow does not fall on the water. As soon as you spot a fish at the surface, dart out your paw and swoop it out of the water. Then quickly bite it to the neck. Make sure to keep it away from the water's shore." Sunshadow explains.

{Sunshadow and Flame return to the oasis. Sunshadow spends the rest of the day teaching Flame how to fish.}

[ Flame has learned the hunting skill! ]

hiraeth. wrote:

number of cats: males: one | females: one
next patrol: 07/21/17
next cave of pointed stones visit: 07/26/17

lark had been watching, sitting patiently in the darkness. it was only a few minute before the sun began to rose, but and the mourning doves had already begun to fill the air with their lamenting coos. the brush in front of her quivered, rustling with movement as out popped a little dove pecking around for food. had it not been for the slight glimmer of light coming from the rising sun, maybe it wouldn't have spotted her creeping up from behind. with a squawk and a flurry of feathers, the dove frantically flapped its wings in an effort to escape its impending doom. lark sprang into action, leaping off the ground with unsheathed claws.

[ border patrol: sand explores the north-west border ]
    [ hunting patrol: lark hunts in the desert ]
    [ other: my apologies for cutting it so short; I'm not feeling quite well as of late ]

[ Sand has discovered a prey-hunter. ]
[ Lark has caught a mourning dove! +3 servings. ]

Starwindrider wrote:
Tribe of Star Fire
Number of Cats: 1

Venus goes on patrol.

[ Venus has discovered a prey-hunter. ]
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:39 am

Number of Cats: Tom; 2 Female; 0

The tribe consumes 1 bird (3 servings).

The pair sat along side the waters edge for a while. Sunshadow fishing a bit himself as Flame slowly began to catch on. The pair fish for a bit longer before deciding to go out and to some actual hunting. "Let's put your skill to use now shall we. Show me what you have learned." the leader meows. The young to-be smiles proudly, excited to show off his new skill.

{Sunshadow and Flame go hunting and looking for new cats.}

Healer:
          Teller of Sun Shadow (Sunsahdow)| 48 moons | Male | X

Prey-Hunters:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Guards:

Healer to-be:

To-be's:
          Flame that never dies (Flame) | 7 moons | Male | X

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:
    North | Tribe Name | Username
    East | Tribe Name | Username
    South | Tribe Name | Username
    West | Tribe Name | Username
    Northeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southeast | Tribe Name | Username
    Southwest | Tribe Name | Username
    Northwest | Tribe name | Username

Medicine Store:
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Forg | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Hare | x0 | 0 servings
    All birds | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Flame | 1 | hunting
    Mentor | To-be | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by NightWolf950 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the tribe of swaying leaves 00.

Postby whatswrongwithangela » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:02 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxx___________________________________

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe tribe of swaying leaves has a big territory with many trees and streams.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtheir camp is found in a hidden underground cave which is surrounded by a small
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxriver. the cats of the tribe are really good jumpers and climbers so they can catch
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprey that is found high in trees and usually have long and thick pelts of the colors
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhite, ginger, fawn, cream and brown, as well as the tabby and patched patterns.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxit is not at all common to find a cat of a gray or black pelt in the tribe.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe tribe is very secretive and aren't very social but they are still kind to the other
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfew tribes they see. most of them are very helpful in camp and with their duties
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthough. at gatherings the tribe of swaying leaves likes to talk to other cats as long
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxas they are with the other cats in the tribe of their rank.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxit is tradition that when a kit is born the oldest member of the tribe or any cat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxof the tribe that is very sick and dying gives every kit their role in the tribe. it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxis said that the tribe of endless hunting sends the cat giving roles a sign or vision
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxof the kit when they are older to give them advice so the cat wont give any kit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa role for no specific reason or because they like them better then the others.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
whatswrongwithangela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tribe replies / 011.

Postby deimido » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:05 pm

- Weather Report -
Current Season: Summer.
summer has arrived! In this season, hunting patrols of any size have a chance of catching more prey then what they usually would and now is a good time to collect more herbs. water levels are somewhat high after the amount of rain from newleaf, but nothing of concern.

-- [ CAT Fanclub || Tribe of Burning Suns , Tribe of Strong Pines , Tribe of Whispered Briar , Tribe of Tall Trees , Tribe of Muddy Ferns , Tribe of the Falling Fire , Tribe of Moonlit Waters , Tribe of Flaming Sands ] --

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Tribe of Whispered Briar | amethyst14 wrote:Image

[Guard Trial Sorrel set off for his trial 2 moons ago.]
[Hunting Patrol Branch and Fire go off to hunt.]
[Herb Hunting Grassteller looks for herbs and any cats to join her tribe.]
[Prey Eaten 1 Quail (3 servings)]

Sorrel has completed his guard trial! He will return in your next post.

Branch and Fire caught x2 hares on their hunt.

Grassteller gathered x1 fennel and x1 wild garlic, however she didn't run into any potential tribemates.

Tribe of Muddy Ferns | Zmija's Folly wrote:Image

the tribe consumes one snail kite

snake takes sparrow training
snake, ember & sparrow go hunting
fawn and talon go on patrol
mudreader goes searching for herbs
glow settles into camp and sets up her nest

Sparrow learned the hunting skill.

Your hunting patrol caught x2 snakes and x1 frog.

Fawn and Talon found a guard on their patrol.

Mudreader gathered x1 catmint and x2 ragwort leaves.

Tribe of Flaming Sands | vampiress_fox wrote:Tribe of Flaming Sands

This tribe is not like your usual tribes, mostly because of their choice of territory. This tribe has settled at the base of a dormant volcano, in a network of caves and tunnels that run through it's base. This tribe is as fiery as their choice of home, their tempers often being as red hot as the magma that flows beneath their feet. The tribe is not welcoming at all to strangers, often looked on a being a very mean tribe. The leader keeps a very strict control over it's cats, both with the rules that are set and with an iron paw. This tribe has many different customs as other tribes, and most of them can be very alien for new members.

The leader is Teller of the Flaming Water, or Flameteller, because instead of pointed stones they work in a special cave. There is a pool of water that had a clear crystal bottom that looks into a giant shaft leading deep down into a pit of molten lava, so the red color is seen through the water and it is always boiling gently.

This clan values bright red and black cats over any other color, because it reflects the flaming home that they live in. Most of the surrounding is very fertile black soil that gives way to a giant birch forest that is almost always shrouded in a light to a heavy fog. although it seems like a place that would not harbor any life, there is plenty of prey to be found if you know how to find it.

The cats of this clan are amazing at climbing and jumping, and swimming as well. The cats are mostly shades of red, black, and grey. White cats are not acceptable under any circumstances, if a Queen gives birth to a white kit, then two things happen, they are forced to kill their own kit and they are banished from the tribe. The father of the litter is kept, but is never allowed to take a mate again. Any remaining kits are given to a different queen to raise as their own and they are never allowed to find out about their real heritage. Any cat who tells a kit that their family is different then the one that they grew up in will be banished from the tribe, if the father of the kit ever has any contact with the kit in a "family" way then they will be killed.

Cats in this tribe are not allowed to chose their own mates, they take the mate that the leader tells them to. The one thing that matters overall to this tribe is strength and skill, so the leader chooses the best of the best to mate with each other in hopes of making the best offspring for the tribe. The leader is determined by a battle of skill rather then being chosen. When the current Flameteller gets a sign from the ancestors that it is time to chose a to-be, then they will hold a contest to see who is the strongest and most skilled. This contest will make all to-bes, even ones that currently have mentors, to fight to see who is the best. This is a fight to the death, but it is not frowned upon when a to-be surrenders to an opponent, because it is acceptable to acknowledge that someone else is better then you and it is seen as a form of pledging your loyalty to your possible new leader. In battles these cats will always fight to the death, if a cat of the tribe surrenders to an enemy in battle, it will be seen as weakness and that cat will be banished from the tribe without any medical help at all as soon as the battle is over.

Almost everything is decided with a fight of some sort for this clan, and nothing but the best will be accepted. The leader's word is law, period.

The Tribe of Flaming Sands has been founded!

Your mod will be deimos

Tribe of Tall Trees | I.C. wrote:🌲 TRIBE OF TALL TREES 🌲

[ sungazer and thaw patrol the territory ]
[ twig and dapple rest ]
[ the tribe consumes two servings of black swift ]

Sungazer and Thaw found a branch-guard on their patrol.

Tribe of Swaying Leaves | Enchanted., wrote:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxx___________________________________

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe tribe of swaying leaves has a big territory with many trees and streams.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtheir camp is found in a hidden underground cave which is surrounded by a small
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxriver. the cats of the tribe are really good jumpers and climbers so they can catch
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprey that is found high in trees and usually have long and thick pelts of the colors
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwhite, ginger, fawn, cream and brown, as well as the tabby and patched patterns.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxit is not at all common to find a cat of a gray or black pelt in the tribe.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe tribe is very secretive and aren't very social but they are still kind to the other
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfew tribes they see. most of them are very helpful in camp and with their duties
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthough. at gatherings the tribe of swaying leaves likes to talk to other cats as long
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxas they are with the other cats in the tribe of their rank.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxit is tradition that when a kit is born the oldest member of the tribe or any cat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxof the tribe that is very sick and dying gives every kit their role in the tribe. it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxis said that the tribe of endless hunting sends the cat giving roles a sign or vision
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxof the kit when they are older to give them advice so the cat wont give any kit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxa role for no specific reason or because they like them better then the others.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Tribe of Swaying Leaves has been founded!

Your mod will be I.C.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:39 am

Tribe of Flaming Sands
Number of Cats: One | Males: | Females: 1
Month: One
Next Cave of Flaming Water visit: Now
Next Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC

Flameteller awoke in her cave, looking around wearily. This was going to be harder work then she thought. She got up and stretched before traveling further back into her cave. She wandered through a very narrow passage that led to the Cave of Flaming Water, eager to talk to her ancestors about giving her a new cat to help with the duties.

"Oh, great cats of old, please hear my cry!" She called as he gazed deeply into the water in front of him, "I am asking for you to send me a big, strong cat that can help protect me and guard me through the night. I am asking for you to send me a lean and lithe hunter that can help provide me with food throughout the year.
Please, hear my cry and answer my call for help!
" She finished and stared deeply into the water, looking for any signs of answer, and all that she saw was the watery outline of a flame red cat.

After that, Flameteller walked out of her den and out of the larger cave camp to search the territory for anything that she could use.

[Flameteller went on a boarder aptrol to search for new cats]
[Flameteller went herb hunting]
[Flameteller went hunting for prey]

Healer:
          Teller of the Flaming Water | Flameteller | 24 moons | Female | X

Healer to-be:

Prey-Hunters:

Guards:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

[size=85] Medicine Store:
    Medicine Store
    Medicinal Herb, Poison, Usage,
    Effect, Treatment
    [x0]Alder Bark | For tooth pain. Eases tooth aches
    [x0]Beech Leaves | Used to carry herbs.
    [x0]Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    [x0]Blackberry Leaves | These leaves are chewed into a pulp.
    Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    [x0]Borage Leaves | It is chewed and eaten. It produces
    more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.

[x0]Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    [x0]Burdock Root | The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is
    chewed into a pulp.
    Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of
    rat bites.

[x0]Burnet | A traveling herb. Is said to help stop
    minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.

[x0]Catchweed | The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are.
    Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin.
    [x0]Catmint/Catnip | Eaten Best remedy for the deadly
    greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.

[x0]Celandine | Juice is trickled into the eye. Soothes
    damaged eyes.

[x0]Chamomile | Eaten Strengthens the heart and soothes
    the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.

[x0]Chervil | Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root.
    For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    [x0]Chickweed | Eaten, such as catmint/catnip. Treats
    greencough, though catnip is often preferred.

[x0]Cob Nuts | Made into ointments.
    [x0]Cobwebs | Press over wound. To soak up and stop (or
    slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.

[x0]Coltsfoot | Leaves chewed into a pulp. Eases breathing
    or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.

[x0]Comfrey Root | Roots are chewed into a poultice.
    Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for
    inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.

[x0]Daisy Leaf | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of
    aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.

[x0]Dandelion | The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings. Leaves can
    be chewed.
    Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a
    painkiller.

[x0]Dock | Chewed up and applied to scratches. Similar to sorrel. Also can be put
    in one's nest during sleep.
    Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [x0]Fennel | Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth. Helps pain in the hips.
    [x0]Feverfew | Eaten. Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    [x0]Goatweed | Given daily. Eases anxiety and grief.
    [x0]Goldenrod | Chewed into a poultice. Good for healing wounds.
    [x0]Hawkweed | Like Catmint/Catnip but not as strong.
    [x0]Heather Nectar | Included in herbal mixtures. Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    [x0]Honey | Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it. Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    [x0]Horsetail | Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds. Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [x0]Ivy Leaf | To store herbs
    [x0]Juniper Berries | Chewed and eaten. Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    [x0]Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength.
    [x0]Lavender | Placed under a cats nose and is to be inhaled constantly. Or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death. Cures fever and chills. Also a herb used to hide the scent of death.
    [x0]Lungwort | Eaten Cures yellowcough.
    [x0]Mallow Leaves | Eaten Soothes bellyache.
    [x0]Marigold | Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice. Juice can be used as well. Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [x0]Mint | Rubbed on a dead body. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Mouse Bile | The liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt. The ticks fall off.
    [x0]Oak Leaf | The dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound. Stops infection from setting in.
    [x0]Parsley | Eaten Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache.
    [x0]Poppy Seeds | Chewed on. They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    [x0]Ragwort Leaves | Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints. Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x0]Ragweed | Thought to give cats extra strength. Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    [x0]Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting. Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [x0]Rosemary | Put on the pelt of a dead cat to prepare for burial. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Rush | Used to bind broken bones. Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs.
    [x0]Snakeroot | Thought to be applied to wounds. Thought to heal poison, especially snake bites.
    [x0]Sorrel | Eaten Traveling herb, can also build up appetite.
    [x0]Stick | Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended. Also used to help broken legs heal. Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    [x0]Stinging Nettle | The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound. The stems can also be chewed. Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    [x0]Sweet-Sedge | One must swallow the sap. Eases infection.
    [x0]Tansy | To be consumed, but only in small doses. Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    [x0]Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [x0]Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on. Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    [x0]Traveling Herbs | sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Eaten Used to give a cat more energy and strength, and it keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time.
    [x0]Watermint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    [x0]Wild Garlic | One must roll in it. Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
    [x0]Willow Bark | Eases Pain
    [x0]Willow Leaves | Eaten Stops vomiting.
    [x0]Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [x0]Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [x0]Deathberries | Yarrow Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat within minutes when consumed.
    [x0]Foxglove Seeds | They are used to treat the heart They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure
    [x0]Holly Berries | Similar to Deathberries, though not as severe; they are still a danger to kits.
    [x0]Deadly Nightshade | To kill a cat who cannot be saved quickly. Poisonous.
    [x0]Water Hemlock | Yarrow Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Lizard | x0 | 2 servings
    Snake | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits[/size]
Last edited by vampiress_fox on Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tribe of Whispered Briar [9]

Postby amethyst14 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:41 am

Number of Cats: 8(3 Servings)
Toms: 4 Mollies: 4
Next Cave of Tall Grasses: Now
When Sorrel finally came back to camp with his eagle feather he went straight to Grassteller. The healer could tell the tom was proud of himself as they talked with each other.

"I am so glad you made it back safe and in one piece. I was honestly beginning to worry about you." She admitted.

"It was rather difficult to find an eagle up there. Not to mention I had to hunt for myself as well but I made it." Sorrel meowed.

When he was about to say more a kit had interrupted him "Who are you?! You are in my Tribes camp and I am a guard!" The grey and white tom fluffed up. It caused the healer and Sorrel to chuckle.

"That's right, Rain Clouds Above this is Sorrel That Grows On Rock. He is actually the tribes first guard and he just completed his trial and brought back an eagle feather. It is something you are going to have to do when you are older and complete your training." Grassteller explained to the now amazed kit. Rain was batting at the end of the feather gently before Magpie called for him. "You better get going Rain, you know how she will get if you stray to far." the molly smiled and watched the kit takeoff,he was still fluffed up from his outburst. When he was out of earshot the healer turned to the tom "Go ahead and get some rest, I am sure you need it. After that I would like to talk to you." she meowed.

"I don't need much rest, maybe just the rest of the day off but I will be find." Sorrel told her.

"Alright, well I am going to go speak with The Tribe of Endless Hunting and ask for them to send me another prey-hunter. I also would like for you to consider training Rain when he is old enough to become a to-be." The molly didn't let him speak and rushed ahead "I need to get going, so just think about it first."

───────────────────────
"What do you think of Jade? She's pretty and she has lovely eyes." Fire asked Branch as the two sat in camp and ate the pheasant.

Branch shrugged "I guess, but she is to sweet and I want a molly with a little fire. Know what I mean?" The tom sighed after.

"Well Grassteller is the same way, not to mention she can't have a mate. Oh, what about Magpie?" Fire suggested, though he liked Jade best so far. She always did things with him when they were not doing their jobs and it was nice. She even agreed to take the trial to become a full member of the Tribe and he couldn't wait till she got back.

"I said a little fire, not stuck-up." Branch snorted and rolled his eyes "What brought this up anyways? Why talk about mates or getting mates?" the brown tabby tom muttered.

Fire shook his head, unsure at first but went ahead and said "I was thinking about exchanging trinkets with Jade when she gets back..." he meowed in a whisper.

Branch laughed at that "Why don't you let her hold on to hers for a little bit and the decide?" he joked. Fire remained quiet though as he began to think. Branch didn't see what was wrong and continued to eat the pheasant.

───────────────────────
[Guard Trial Jade sets off for her trial.]
[Hunting Patrol Branch and Fire go off to hunt.]
[Border Patrol Sorrel patrols the borders.]
[Sacred Visit Grassteller asks for a prey-hunter.]
[Herb Hunting Grassteller looks for herbs after her Sacred Visit.]
[Prey Eaten 1 Pheasant (3 servings)]

Healer:
Teller of Tall Grasses|44 Moons||

Healer To-Be:
Name|age Moons||[url=pic]☼[/url]

Guards:
Sorrel That Grows On Rock|31 Moons||
Jade That Travels In River|24 Moons||

Hunters:
Branch That Sways In Wind|32 Moons||
Fire That Travels|26 Moons||

To-Bes:
Name|age Moons||[url=pic]☼[/url]

Kit-Mothers:
Magpie Who Sings On Grass|40 Moons||

Kits:
Rain Clouds Above|4 Moons||
Dark Clouds Above|4 Moons||

Elders:
Name | age Moons | | [url=pic]☼[/url]

FRESH-KILL PILE
Mice | x1 | 1 serving
Ground Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Hare | x2 | 3 servings
Quail | x0 | 3 servings
Pheasant | x0 | 3 servings
Total | 3 | 7 servings

DECEASED

Cat | Reason

MATES
Magpie and Unknown
↪Rain, Dark
      Ally Tribes:
      Tribe | Owner

Enemy Clans
      Tribe | Owner

BORDERS
      North | Tribe of Burning Suns | Katrione
      East | Tribe of the Burning Skulls | Heda
      South | There will never be a tribe.
      West | Tribe | Owner

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
      0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
      0|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
      0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
      1|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
      0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
      0|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
      0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
      0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
      1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
      0|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
      0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
      0|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
      0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
      0|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
      0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
      0|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
      0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
      0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
      0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
      0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
      1|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
      0|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
      0|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
      1|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
      0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
      0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
      0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
      0|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
      1|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
      0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
      1|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
      0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
      0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
      0|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
      and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

0|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
      0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
      0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
      0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
      0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
      0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
      0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
      2|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
      0|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
      0|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
      0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
      1|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
      1|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
      0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
      0|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
      0|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
      0|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
      0|Tyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
      0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
      0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
      1|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
      0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
      0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
      0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
      0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
      Mentor | To-be Guard| No. of training sessions
      Training Needed: Running, Stealth, Offense(moves), Defense(moves), Strategy, Endurance
      Mentor | To-be Hunter| No. of training sessions
      Training Needed: Hunting, Stalking, Tracking, Speed, Endurance, Balance
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:53 am

Tribe of Star Fire
Number of Cats: Males: 1 // Females:

Venus was glad she had found a golden tabby, which meant good omen to her Tribe. She decided to make him a prey hunter. He introduced himself as Apollo, the god of the sun, which was fitting for his appearance.

Apollo goes hunting. Venus goes searching for herbs.

Healer:
          VENUS | 36 MOONS | FEMALE | 🐆

Prey-Hunters:
          APOLLO | 36 MOONS | MALE | 🐅

Guards:

Healer to-be:

To-be's:

Kit-Mothers:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Enemy Tribes:
    Tribe Name | Username
    Tribe Name | Username

Borders:

Medicine Store:
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
[/quote]
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post three

Postby jouska. » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:30 am

number of cats: males: one | females: two
next patrol: 07/31/17
next cave of pointed stones visit: 08/07/17

"Is it always this sunny here?"

although the sun was shining brightly in the sky, it was actually quite mild and pleasant summer weather they were having. monsoon season was quite sporadic where they lived; sometimes it would rain all summer long, or it wouldn't rain at all. but when it did rain, it poured. sand chuckled in amusement, his whiskers twitching at the thought of a soaked ivy; for her, it was always either too hot or too cold, too dry or too wet. there would be no pleasing her. while he didn't mind too much altogether, lark, who was usually quite happy and cheerful, seemed to be fed up with her antics. before the two left for their nightly hunt, sand pulled lark aside to give her a few words. "Be nice to Ivy, okay? She's had a troubled past." lark considered the male before her warily, but didn't say a word, only giving him a simple nod of compliance. there seemed to be a knowing glint in his eyes, as though he knew more than he had previously let on about ivy, but lark decided not to push him. they would tell her, in time.

[ cave of pointed stones visit: random cat ]
    [ hunting patrol: lark and ivy hunt in the desert ]
        healer:
        teller of the swirling sands | thirty moons | male |

healer to-be:
        name | age | gender| [url=link][/url]

prey-hunters:
        lark that sings the morning song | twenty-four moons | female |
        wall of creeping ivy | twenty-one moons | female |

guards:
        name | age | gender| [url=link][/url]