Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: LotusClan ~ 003

Postby ωolfie » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:11 pm

Number of Cats: Three (Two Servings)

"We believe in second chances."

As Onyxstar talked to Softfire, she heard a rustling in the bushes. The deputy's ears perked, eyes wide open. "Who can that be?" She asked alertly. Unlike Softfire, Onyxstar wasn't afraid. It was almost like she was expecting someone.

Out came a little tom cat by the looks of it, shivering and shaking from the freezing cold. "H-hello?" He called to the two cats. "I-is this... Lotusclan?"

The three cats were gathered in the leader's den. "Self-taught, you say?" Onyxstar asked, an amused glint in her eye while Softfire stood guard outside. "Yes yes, I ran away from my twolegs while I was still a kit. In the wild forest, I took an interest in herbs! But it is always in the winter where I am s-suffering most. And then, I heard a voice calling out to me.. 'follow the light and trust the lotus.' Of course there were many lotus flowers around, I didnt know what they mean! B-but I saw a light shining through some bushes. Trust the light! I followed it, and soon realized it was a c-clan!" He paused. "N-no offense, but where is everyone else? Quite a small clan." Onyxstar smiled and laughed. "There is no one else here but me and my loyal deputy." A wide grin stretched across her face. "Would you care to join our clan? It will be a pleasure to have a such skilled, self taught medicine cat around." The tom's face lit up, a mixture of gladness and surprise. "Do I? I-it will be an honor to!" "Great, what is your name young one?" The tom shuffled his paws before answering. "Bumble. T-that was what my twolegs called me." Onyxstar bowed her head and stood up. "From now on, you shall be known as Bumbletuft."

-----

"As a celebration for you joining, let us all have a dinner from what Softfire has brought in for us!" Softfire looked down shyly, licking her fluffed up fur. "I apologize for bringing in so little, but it is leaf-bare, after all," the deputy meowed quietly. "It's fine, don't worry about it! Actually, I will be going on a quick hunting patrol. Bumbletuft, please look after Softfire for me, she's quite tired." Onyxstar mewed before leaving the camp.

[ Onyxstar goes on a hunting patrol! ]

[ The Clan ate two mice - two servings! ]

Leader:
Onyxstar | 27 moons | Female | X
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
Softfire | 24 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
Bumbletuft | 21 moons | Male | X

Warriors:
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Borders:
Northern Border | Clan | User
Eastern Border | Blueclan | miss universe
Southern Border | Clan | User
Western Border | Flowerclan | Peachycupcake525

Ally Clans:
Blueclan | miss universe
Beechclan | hazilnut

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Catmint | 1x | Best remedy for greencough
Cobwebs | 1x | Soak up or stop bleeding; bind bones
Chamomile | 1x | Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind; given to traveling cats for strength
Feverfew | 1x | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills; heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches
Goldenrod | 1x | Good for healing wounds

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Birds | x0 | 3 servings
Fish | x0 | 2 servings
Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
Frogs | x0 | 1 serving
Mice | x0 | 1 serving
Vole | x0 | 1 servings

Mentors:
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
Name and Name
Name and Name
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x

████
████
x
x

x
x

` credit ` art credit ` my kals ` she/her ` link ` link ` link
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ //. taking a break ! -- ❞
x
x

x
x

██
██

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby krazykitty00 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:25 pm

──────────────────────

──────────────────────

x
Number of Cats: 39
Toms: 18 / Mollies: 20
Moonpool Visit: March 3
Kits Due: Today
Servings Used: Seven
2 Mice, 1 Rabbit, 1 Bird

────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Hearthflame sat in the corner of the medicine cat den, looking down sadly as he went about sorting herbs. The same herbs he had been sorting for the past hour. Every once and a while, he'd feel eyes burning into his fur only to turn and meet Aspenleaf's worrisome gaze before she'd snap her head away quickly. Then he'd look away and sort the herbs again, ears drooping and looking as if he was broken inside, which he was with all this negative attention. Ever since thy returned from the medicine cat gathering, Aspenleaf hadn't spoken more than four words to him, and he didn't get why. She looked... afraid of him sometimes and that wasn't a good feeling, knowing he was knowingly the most timid thing in camp. Aspenleaf knew it as well, having beenbeen with the tom since he came to Soulclan as no more than a kit and practically raised him. He hasn't changed one bit. And she should know that also. But the images given to her by Starclan, he looked just like the cat depicted. But who could be his associate? Who could Hearthflame, the cat who stayed away from everyone and feared social interaction with his own clan, be in league with? That single thought alone was enough to make Aspenleaf hold onto the hope that Hearthflame wasn't the devilish cat shown to her by Starclan. That alone was why she felt so guilt for succumbing to her fears of the young tom.
    "A-Aspenleaf?" Came his shy voice that still managed to make her tense. "The snow is thawing.. m-maybe we can find some herbs together?" He offered, eyes shining with hope that she would accept his offer with that wise smile she always gave him. But he was only met with a shake of her head and an averted gaze as she began to pad out of the medicine cat den. "Sorry Hearthflame... I need to go talk to Jaystar." She muttered leaving him in a cloud of disappointment and despair. As she climbed the ledge to head to the leader's den, she cast one last glance over her shoulder to watch Hearthflame walk slowly out of camp, head down and tail dragging along the camp'scave floor. It nearly broke her heart in two watching him go and she only hated herself more. Hopefully when she talks with Jaystar, they could cross Hearthflame off the list.. and fast..

"Mudpaw! Mudpaw!" Came the excited, child like voice of Bouncepaw as she made her way over to the fluffy brown tom, giggling all the while. The little apprentice blushed but kept his head up bravely. He didn't know why he liked her, but he did. Since the day she's openly admitted to admiring him, he found himself trying to impress her, show off just for attention and praise. It was a different route of getting attention like his sister did but it was all the same. When Bouncepaw finally made her way over he gave her the best smirk he could muster, but he was a bit too cute for that. "Have you come back for more lessons? I'd be happy to teach all there is to know about being great like me." He bragged, though it felt weird pretending to be pompous like this. Oh well. "Haha, you're so funny. But actually, I was hoping we could go out and play together. We're old enough, the snows melting. It'd be fun." She offered, bouncing up and down at the word fun. Mudpaw seemed to heat up more, fur fluffing up like a fluff ball as it always did at these times. "A-Are y-you sure?" "Of course! I like being around you!" She purred, batting her lashes a bit at him and smiling sweetly at him. That seemed to give him the nudge he needed to nod stiffly in agreement, making her bounce once more. Such a cute trait for the cute molly. "Yay! Come on let's go. Haha." She said eagerly, leading the way, and Mudpaw trying to keep up with the apprentice all to while trying to smooth down his fur.
    Bouncepaw continued her bouncing through the slush of snow almost taller than her while Mudpaw had to waddle his way through, finding it a miracle that the creamy molly was so agile. "Where are we going Bouncepaw!?" "It's a surprise silly! You'll see when e get there." She giggled not stopping at all to look back at him as he answered. It was still cold even as the snow was melting and he wasn't really liking getting wet and having his fur cling to him, but she seemed so happy so maybe he could endure for just a little longer. "There!" Bouncepaw announced, stopping and pointing to the frozen river just a ways away. "The river? What about it?" "Nothing. We have to cross the river to get where we're going." She said in a trill like hum, padding over the river and placing a paw onto it. "Don't you think that's a bad idea?" Mudpaw questioned as he lightly tapped the ice with a claw, not trusting it to hold any type of weight. "How is it a bad idea? Ice is strong. It'll hold I'm sure see!" She exhibited by doing her regular light bouncing on the river's ice. "Hey, hey, hey, hey. Ok ok, I get it. Now stop before you break the ice." He called to her in worry, checking the ice for any Dave rousing damage. Satisfied that she wasn't being questioned anymore, Bouncepaw stopped and sat down, tail wagging slowly as she looked at him and beamed a smile. "Come on slow poke. We'll be here all sun high if you don't move you paws." She teased, giggling as she waited for him.
    The tom gulped as he fully stepped on the ice, nearly slipping at his first step but catching his balance. He didn't like this one bit. Something in his gut was telling him something just wasn't right. And despite the warnings going off in his mind, in his soul, Mudpaw still walked across the river. The world seemed to stand still as each paw crossed the frozen tundra and he was more aware of his heavy breathing. 'One step at a t-' "Hurry up Mudpaw!" Bouncepaw whined seemingly bothered he was taking so long. "Hold on! This takes concentration." "No it doesn't! It say it just needs a little bounce." She purred, beginning to her way to his side. Sounds of cracking filled the air, frightening Mudpaw into freezing on the spot. "B-Bouncepaw, you gotta stop." "Stop what?" She asked, now bouncing by his side and causing more cracks to form around them. "The ice is going to crack!" He said, fur fluffed to the fullest out of fear of the cracks below him. Bouncepaw finally stopped, looking down as well, finally taking note of what she had done. But she didn't look afraid. No.. she was smiling. smirking even. She began to hum as she lightly stepped around him, making each step a stop on the ever cracking ice. "It's too bad Mudpaw." She giggled, walking rough circles around him. "This was too easy really. I mean, who would willing follow some cat onto thin ice?" She giggled beginning to walk back to the shore of the river then turn to look back at him with a look of mock sadness. "It's too bad too. You were so cute. But boss says you have to go so... Ah, but I'll surely miss you." "Wait, Bouncepaw! W-What are you-" "Bye-bye Mudpaw." She waved before giving the ice one last rough bounce before jumping back to shore and watching the cracks grow and grow until the iced river gave in under his paws, sending the fluffy brown apprentice down under. Bouncepaw watched for a moment as he flailed under the ice before bouncing away back to camp. Along the way, she passed a tree where her mentor sat in waiting. "Did I do good Nettlefoot?" She asked, earning a proud nod from her mentor. "Of course my little apprentice. Now come, let's create some... distress in the clan." The warrior gave a dark chuckle before leading her bouncing apprentice back to camp.

Jaystar paced her den, Aspenleaf looking nervously at her paws while Thrushclaw tapped his paw in thought. Aspenleaf had just told them about the dream she had and the prophecy they spoke to her and, least to say, no one was happy. "What do they mean by 'last cry'?" "I don't know, but I'd hate to find out..." Aspenleaf told the deputy honestly, shaking her had as well. The two looked at Jaystar who continued to pace, not saying a word just yet as her fur seemed to fluff up now and then as she thought. "Jaystar?" Her mate asked hesitantly. She finally stopped and looked at him, a serious look in her eye and a slight hint of fear in her eyes. "Our enemies grow strong but can we trust our friends? Don't you see? One of our allies is not what it seems. I'd bet it has something to do with Beechclan. I've always knew something about Sorrelstar was off and this must be Starclan's warning about them!" She said strongly, sureness in her voice. Thrushclaw wasn't too sure about it but it was true something was strange with that one. Aspenleaf was more relieved than anything to have a reason to shift the blame on some cat else. It was killing her to be afraid of her sweet apprentice. Jaystar began to say something else, but in that instant Nettlefoot burst ine alongside Bouncepaw and Thistlethorn, all looking in panick. "Jaystar. M-Mudpaw is..."

Herb Gathering: Hearthflame
    Hunting Patrol: Russetfall, Sandfur, Archpaw, Shiverpaw, Asfur, Firestrike
    Border Patrol: Jaystar, Thrushclaw, Aspenleaf, Nettlefoot, Thistlethorn, Bouncepaw (to the river)
    Mudpaw fell into the river and drowned
    Sorrelwhisper is kitting
    Cinderblaze and Asptail of Beechclan are now mates
────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
      Jaystar | 61 moons | She-cat | X

Deputy:
      Thrushclaw | 59 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
      Aspenleaf | 62 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      Hearthflame | 33 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
      Graystone | 56 moons | Tom | X
      Sandfur | 52 moons | She-cat | X
      Russetfall | 52 moons | Tom | X
      Wrenshine | 52 moons | She-cat | X
      Blackstreak | 54 moons | Tom | X
      Whitenose | 54 moons | She-cat | X
      Smokeclaw | 54 moons | Tom | X
      Amberstorm | 39 moons | She-cat | X
      Tumbleshade | 40 moons | Tom | X
      Leopardpounce | 38 moons | Tom | X
      Gorsetail | 52 moons | Tom | X
      Nettlefoot | 37 moons | She-cat | X
      Thistlethorn | 37 moons | She-cat | X
      Cypressdawn | 26 moons | Tom | X
      Cinderblaze | 26 moons | She-cat | X
      Brackenfern | 28 moons | Tom | X
      Sootwhisker | 21 moons | Tom | X
      Sorrelwhisper | 21 moons | She-cat | X
      Hootdust | 22 moons | She-cat | X
      Firestrike | 20 moons | Tom | X
      Ashfur | 20 moons | Tom | X
      Nana | 18 moons | She-cat | X

Apprentices:
      Mistlepaw | 12 moons | She-cat | X
      Mudpaw | 12 moons | Tom | X
      Archpaw | 10 moons | Tom | X
      Shiverpaw | 10 moons | She-cat | X
      Maplepaw | 10 moons | She-cat | X
      Bouncepaw | 13 mons | She-cat | X

Queens:
      Doeheart | 29 moons | She-cat | X
      Whitenose | 54 moons | She-cat | X
      Sorrelwhisper | 21 moons | She-cat | X

Kits:
      Tinykit | 4 moons | She-cat | X
      Cloudkit | 2 moons | Tom | X
      Silverkit | 2 moons | She-cat | X

Elders:
      Bluetail | 110 moons | She-cat | X
      Speckledsight | 145 moons | Tom | X

Family:
      Jaystar ♥ Thrushclaw
      ➤ Cypressdawn, Cinderblaze, Mistlepaw, Mudpaw
      Sandfur ♥ Graystone
      ➤ Firestrike, Ashfur, 'Sorrelwhisper'
      Wrenshine ♥ Gorsetail
      ➤ Archpaw, Shiverpaw, Maplepaw}
      Doeheart ♥ ????
      ➤ Tinykit
      Sorrelwhisper ♥ Sootwhisker
      Whitenose ♥ Smokeclaw (Sageclan)
      ➤ Cloudkit, Silverkit
      Cinderblaze ♥ Asptail (Beechclan)
    Ally Clans:
    Fogclan | LukaMegurine
    Echoclan | Katroine
    Witherclan | seedcakes
    Tumbleclan | dinolil1
    Sageclan | kaden
    Smokeclan | Teastar~
    Beechclan | hazilnut

Enemy Clans
    Owlclan | TheNatureMaster
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Blackberry Leaves x2 | Ease bee sting swelling
    Borage Leaves x1 | Produces more and better milk,
    brings down fevers
    Catchweed x2 | Stops poultices from being rubbed off
    without hurting skin
    Catmint x3 | Best remedy for Greencough
    Celandine x2 | Soothes damaged eyes
    Chamomile x1 | Strengthens the heart and soothes
    the mind
    Chervil x2 | For infected wounds and belllyaches
    Chickweed x1 | Treats greencough
    Cobwebs x3 | To soak up and stop the bleeding
    Comfrey Root x2 | Repairs broken bones and soothes
    injury wounds.
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches, sore pads, and can ease
    pain of wounds
    Fennel x1 | Helps pain in the hips
    Goldenrod x3 | Heals wounds
    Horsetail x2 | Treats infections and stops bleeding
    Juniper Berries x2 | Soothes belly aches, gives strength,
    and help with troubled breathing.
    Lamb's Ear x2 | Gives a cat strength
    Lavender x3 | Cures fevers and chills
    Mouse Bile x3 | Removes ticks from pelt
    Poppy Seeds x1 | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock
    or distress, or ease pain
    Raspberry Leaves x2 | Can ease pain an stop bleeding
    during kitting
    Tormentil x2 | Use to treat all wounds and extract
    poison
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts poison from wounds, makes cat
    vomit up toxins, can heal cracked paw pads

Mentors:
    Sandfur | Mistlepaw | 2 | Swimming, Hunting,
    Gorsetail | Mudpaw | 2 | Swimming, Hunting,
    Brackenfern | Archpaw | 2 | Hunting, Climbing
    Thistlethorn | Shiverpaw | 3 | Hunting, Battle,
    Climbing
    Leopardpounce | Maplepaw | 2 | Hunting, Climbing
    Nettlefoot | Bouncepaw | 0 | N/A

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    7 servings
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Voles | x2 | 1 servings
    Rabbits | x2 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Birds | x3 | 3 servings

Deceased Cats:
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / 010.

Postby deimido » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:40 pm

Weather: Cold, but bearable. Today promises an easy day for the Clan cats.

( @Luvdisc your reply is here! / @SkyGold - your reply is here! / @ártémís, @.mochi, @rainbowcatfish8888, @justice'n'joy - your replies are here! )

ShadeClan | perle wrote:
This is the Clan of mischief, the home of troublemakers, the perfect place for schemers. The certainly don't have the best reputation of all the Clans, due to their being so prone to "playing pranks." There are some sincere, thoughtful cats in the Clan, however they are far outnumbered by the baddies. At Gatherings, they are always on the lookout for like-minded cats to plot with and innocent ones to manipulate.

Their territory consists mainly of dark, looming mountains - hence the Clan's name. These rugged peaks lie to all their borders but the southern, where they recede to a lush forest. A river also snakes through two mountains along the eastern border and flows down into the forest. The prey usually found here are mice, shrews, rabbits, ermines, fish, and crows.

The cats are usually dark-furred, but cats of lighter pelts will also be welcomed into the Clan. They are skilled fighters, yes, but not as other Clans perhaps, for they rely on their wit and smooth-talking in case of confrontation.

(( hope this is alright! ^^ ))

{ oh gosh i accidentally skipped over this ! i'm real sorry about that. ^^; }

( ShadeClan has been founded. )

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
StoneClan | Stoneleaf wrote:
Number of Cats: OO2
Next Moonpool visit: wednesday?
Clan servings: OO2

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
While Carpstar is returning from the Moonpool, StarClan has answered his prayers and has given him a deputy. While so far he was unaware of her presence, she had found his camp before he has returned. She wasn't affiliated with a Clan just yet, but when she found Carpstar's camp unattended, she wandered in, finding no other cats. She didn't know she would be his deputy, but her kind heart thought to hopefully catch some prey, knowing that the founder of this territory would be back soon. Before she could get caught snooping, she hurried off to the surrounding woods in the hopes of finding prey, and if she couldn't catch any here, she spotted the river in this territory as well, to catch fish if she couldn't catch land prey; and bring it back to help this new Clan.

Carpstar was making his way back from the Moonpool, eager to arrive back to his forming Clan and meet his sister. He remembered vaguely picking up her scent, and he hoped that it was her. He was close to his territory now when he saw another cat, he slowed his pace so he could let the other cat get near and so he could see them. When the cat got closer, their scent did as well, and Carpstar began to recognize it. His sister!! He didn't think he'd meet her so soon but his tail shot up and he approached her.
"Fish?" he questioned, using the name she used to go by. It likely has changed by now, but he wanted to make sure she remembered him. "It's me, Carp! I'm finally back!" he purred, awaiting her reaction.

[●● Stonesong goes hunting ●●]
[●● Carpstar reunites with Troutstar, becoming allies ●●]

{haha, right? he does look a bit similar to troutstar-
it works out perfect!}

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

( Stonesong caught x1 salmon on her hunting patrol. )

QuartzClan | Sunnymcsun wrote:
Number of Cats: 3

The two patrols returned at about the same time, Turtlefur glowing with pride as she drops her mouse on the fairly meager fresh-kill pile.
"Snowheart, would you come with me on border patrol again?" Talonstar asks.
"Sure." Snowheart nods to Turtlefur and follows his leader back out. "What's the matter? You seem a little tense."
"I think there's a queen nearby. I wanted to offer her a home, but didn't want to alone. You never know when a cat will get defensive."
"That's why you're the leader," Snowheart chuckles.

[Talonstar and Snowheart on border patrol. Didn't mention but Nightfeather is gathering herbs.]

( Your border patrol found the queen! They will give birth in two moons/posts. )

( Nightfeather gathered x1 borage. )

FlowClan | catbookdo wrote:
FlowClan
Number of Cats: 1
Next Moonpool Visit: Today? (March 2nd)

Pebblestar padded past a small puddle, it's surface rippling as he brought his tail down to touch it. He was holding a pebble between his jaws, and as the surface his paws padded on gradually turned to stone, he placed the pebble down. I hope you'll be okay when I come back." he thought, as he turned towards the Moonpool. He had had the pebble since birth, when his parents gave it to him, calling it a 'special stone', and he had somehow avoided all the tragedies that had befallen his other family members. As he reached the Moonpool, he crouched down, lapping the water below him, slowly falling asleep.

[Pebblestar goes to the Moonpool and requests a deputy.]

( StarClan has given you a deputy. )

AsterClan | hiraeth. wrote:
Asterclan
Number of Cats: Eighteen | Males: Eight | Females: Ten
Next Patrol: [MST]
Next Moonpool Visit: 3/6/17
Next Kitting: 3/3/17

[ Eaten: Two Rabbits ]
[ Herbs Used: Dock x1 --> Dock x0 ]
[ Herb Hunting: Pinefur ]
[ Hunting Patrol: Waspfur, Dandelionpaw, Aspentail, Squirrelpaw, Acornstream, Barleystorm ]
[ Border Patrol: Lizardstream & Morningpaw]
[ Training Session: Sheepclaw & Russetpaw ; Sycamorewhisker & Darkpaw ; Oatstar & Sandpaw ]

Pinefur gently pressed the dock poultice onto Sorrelpaw's forehead, who winced slightly in response to the stinging sensation. The medicine cat purred soothingly as it quickly dried and hardened. "The eagle could have done a lot more damage than it did; thankfully, you'll be out of here in no time. However, I will have to ask you to take the moon off." The apprentice groaned softly, before reluctantly agreeing to his request. After her mentor had left, Pebblepaw nervously approached the injured patient. "H-hey," She managed to stutter out, "I hope you-you're feeling better so-soon." Sorrelpaw responded with a disinterested shrug and turned away from the medicine cat apprentice. Feeling both embarrassed and rejected, she slowly walked away from his nest before racing out of the den and into the forest.

❀❀❀

Foxstorm lay sprawled before her, a puddle of red quickly forming beneath him. Eyelids fluttered as he stood on the precipice of unconsciousness. She could feel his body slowly grow cold and she didn't know if it was the snow, the life draining from his body, or both. "Falconflower," he managed to croak aloud. "I just wanted to say, I-I love you." A single tear rolled down her cheek as the warrior hung her head in despair. "I love you, too." Touching her nose to his forehead, Falconflower felt her heart break in half as he slowly grew motionless. "Too fast, too fast, it happened too fast." She thought in anguish as she looked down at her blood-stained paws. She curled around his lifeless body and cried into his fur. "Falconflower, there's nothing more you can do for him." The queen's blood boiled with anger as she spun around, seething. "What kind of a medicine cat apprentice are you?! You're supposed to heal cats, and yet you sat there and did nothing!" "T-there was nothing I could do his femoral artery-" "I hate you!" With tears streaming from her eyes, Pebblepaw raced back to camp and told the clan what had happened. A party was sent out to retrieve Foxstorm's body and get Falconflower's injuries seen to.

(Edited a few things in my Traditions. This is mostly for my reference, but you're welcome to check it out.)

{ just a heads-up even though youve probably read my pm by now, but since two days has been changed to two posts, falconflower will be kitting now. ^^ + i love your traditions~! }

( Pinefur gathered x1 mint during herb hunting. )

( Your hunting patrol kept an eye out for any more signs of hostile predators, in the end, they caught x2 squirrels and x1 woodpecker. )

( Your border patrol found an elder, who had been looking for a place to settle. )

( All your apprentices learned the stalking skill. )

( Perhaps it was due to the stress of losing Foxstorm, but Falconflower quickly began to feel the affects of kitting just as she got back to camp, luckily Pinefur had returned from herb gathering just in time. She gave birth to one kitten, and was given goldenrod for her wounds. )

ReedClan | Areater wrote:
ReedClan
Number of Cats: 34

"Carp?" Troutstar meowed, her eyes widening at the sight of her brother. She hadn't seen him in many seasons, and she felt guilty to admit she hadn't thought of him in moons. "I can't believe you're here!" She rushed forward to greet him, licking his cheek gently as she did. "Camp is just down that way," she told the new warrior. "Ask to see Silverwing." As he bounded off, she turned back to her brother. "I'm leader of a Clan now," she admitted, her eyes shining. "What have you been up to?"
Deerstep tended to his patients dutifully, but he was afraid to risk not gathering herbs. He told Ravenflower to keep an eye on them again as he headed out, ignoring Acornpounce's complaining about the cold. "Newleaf is coming," he meowed bitterly. Acornpounce didn't let his tone phase him - he new the edge on his meow was just disguised worry.

[ The Clan used up 6 servings of prey - a perch and 3 toads.
Deerstep and Acornpounce search for herbs.
Erminepaw, Spiderpaw, Dawnpaw, Smudgepaw, and Maplepaw train.
Nightclimb, Pebbleskip, Iceberry, Windleap, Smokebreeze, and Weaselthroat go on a hunting patrol.
Fernsmoke, Stagleap, Littleglow, Stoatfang, Nutwhisker, and Cherryblaze go on a patrol to return for the queen.
Juniper berries were used to help heal Scorchbreeze's breathing.
Chickweed and lavender were used to help heal Starlingflight's cough. ]

( Deerstep and Acornpounce gathered x1 raspberry leaves and x1 thyme. )

( All apprentices learn the fighting skill. )

( Your hunting patrol caught x2 perches and x1 toad. )

( Your border patrol found the queen! They will give birth in two moons/posts. )

( Both Scorchbreeze and Starlingflight appear to do be doing well, it's safe to safe both are healed. )

JinxClan | vampiress_fox wrote:
JINXCLAN
The Clan of the Faithful Outsiders
Number of Cats: Twenty-Two | Males - 11 | Females - 11
Month: Twenty-Three
Next Moonpool visit: March 8th
Next Gathering: March 4th 12 pm UTC

Birchfeather and Leopardclaw were leading Yinpelt back to camp. They walked into the clearing and saw that Skydapple was outside the nursery. Skydapple saw Yinpelt and she ran over to him, so happy to have her other brother joining her in the clan. They spent the rest of the night catching up.

~THE NEXT DAY~

i do not feel like writing anything else right now, so here is what the clan did.

[Blossomkit and Bluekit become apprentices - Leopardclaw trains Blossompaw and Velvetrabbit trains Bluepaw]
[Skydapple - watching Tanagerpelt, Windkit, and Firekit]
[Blackberry and Ashpaw - gathering herbs]
[Flintshade/Hollowpaw, Leopardclaw/Blossompaw, Velvetrabbit/Bluepaw - training]
[Jinxstar and Birchfeather - boarder patrol]
[Willowbolt, Brindlethorn, Barkclaw - hunting patrol]
[Frecklepaw and Stormpaw become warriors - Frecklesnow and Stormcloud]

{ as a heads-up! queens are now going to give birth in two moons/posts now, so skydapple will have her kits in your next post. }

( Blackberry and Ashpaw gather x2 borage leaves. )

( Hollowpaw learned the swimming skill. Blossompaw and Bluepaw learned the hunting skill. )

( Jinxstar and Birchfeather's border patrol was uneventful. )

( Your hunting patrol caught x1 snake. )

BirchClan | .galaxy. wrote:
Birchclan
Number of Cats: 31
Prey Servings Needed: 6
Moonpool Visit: Mar. 7th

i just got home and am Dying I'll write smth cool and big next time i promise im so sorry red

[Hollytuft, Flickerfang, Pikefang, Pigeontail, Owlfeather, and Mudstrike are hunting]
[Peachnose and Robinstar are on a border patrol]
[The apprentices are out training]
[Finchtuft and Ripplepaw are out looking for herbs]
[the clan consumes 6 servings of prey - 1 robin, 1 squirrel, and 1 mouse]

( Your hunting patrol caught x2 blackbirds and a x1 vole. )

( Your border patrol found one warrior. )

( Cinderpaw, Bluepaw, Thistlepaw, Fennelpaw, and Crowpaw learned the swimming skill. Hemlockpaw, Duckpaw, and Plumpaw learned the climbing skill. )

( Finchtuft and Ripplepaw gathered x2 poppy seeds. )
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cemetery-Mutt » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:20 am

My clan is SlipClan.

Their terriorty is a thick forest with a large river running through the middle of it. There is loads of bushes and shrubs around of te forest floor allowing small mamals such as Mice and Voles to hide for preditors. SlipClan cats are oddballs, while most of the cats that live in this clan are sleek with thin fur and long legs, the other half are short and super fluffy. When there has been a heavy rainfall, SlipClan cats are in danger of th river overflowing and falling over the waterfall just inside of their territory.

Cats of SlipClan are know to the over clans as energetic and Bouncy. If they have a big problem they will try and solve it by themselves even if that means breaking the warrior code. They don't mind the other clans and will usually leave them alone. The cats of SlipClan very rarely get into fights with other clans over teritory or prey.
King of the Hill
Hound/Smudge . They/He . Trades Always Welcome :)
Adult player . Psychology Student . AroAce
Metalhead . Post-apocalyptic lover . Snake Father
Cemetery-Mutt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowcatfish8888 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:08 am

Number of Cats: 6
Next Moonpool Visit: 3-7-17

Sunshadow was breathing heavily, glaring at the white warrior pinned below him. He was bleeding from a wound in his shoulder, but he could barely feel the pain. "Please," the warrior croaked. Sunshadow couldn't see his face, all he knew was a burning hatred for the cat under his claws. "I-I haven't done anything wro-" his voice was cut off when Sunshadow placed a paw over his mouth. "Shut up, foxbreath," Sunshadow spat, his stutter seeming to disappear. Fear flashed through the cat's eyes. "I'm not afraid of you," he hissed, after Sunshadow removed his paw. "You should be," Sunshadow sliced his claws across the warrior's throat, turning away as his paws were lapped with thick, red blood...

"Aah!" Sunshadow woke up in a cold sweat, panting like he had just run to StarClan and back. Brightsky gazed at him sleepily from her nest next to his. "You okay?" she asked, her voice weary. Sunshadow felt a wave of guilt for waking her up. "Y-yea. Bad d-dream," he quickly checked his shoulder, and was greatly relieved to find that there was no wound there. It was only a dream, he told himself. Either way, Sunshadow knew he wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep. He padded outside, and decided to watch the sunrise from the top of the cliff. He had only been up there once, when Ivystar was giving him his warrior name, and he was eager to see the view again. Climbing to the top of the rocky ledge, Sunshadow gazed out across the silent camp. He liked being the only cat up, it gave him a sense of peace and serenity. He gasped when he saw the first rays of light peek out above the horizon, the shades of yellow, pink, and orange lighting up the night sky. "It's quite a view, isn't it." Sunshadow jumped in surprise, turning around to see Whitewhisker standing behind him, his whiskers twitching in amusement. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you," he said. "I-it's fine. Yea, its a v-very beautiful v-view," Sunshadow replied. "You're up early," Whitewhisker commented. Sunshadow shivered, remembering his terrible nightmare. "C-couldn't s-sleep," he recounted. Whitewhisker nodded. "I like to wake up early and watch the camp wake up. I've noticed that it's fallen into a pretty consistent routine. Buzzardflight should be coming out of his den soon." Sure enough, the medicine cat padded out of his den and began picking through the fresh-kill pile. "Good morning, Buzzardflight!" Whitewhisker called. "Mornin'," Buzzardflight replied, looking up at the two cats before retuning to his business. Whitewhisker and Sunshadow sat in silence as they watched the camp wake up. Soon, the camp was bustling with activity. "Good morning Whitewhisker, Sunshadow," Ivystar walked over to them, sitting down next to Whitewhisker. "How is Clan life treating you, Sunshadow?" she asked, after touching noses with the deputy. "G-great," he stuttered. He had the feeling that the two cats wanted to be alone. "I'm g-going to go g-get some f-fresh-kill. You g-guys want anything?" Sunshadow asked. "We're all set, thanks," Ivystar meowed. Sunshadow leaped down from the rocky ledge, and spotted Brightsky crouching by the fresh-kill pile. "Good morning Sunshadow!" she squealed, noticing him approach. "G-good morning B-brightsky," he replied. "Wanna share some prey?" Brightsky pulled a bird out from the pile. "T-thanks," Sunshadow settled down next to her, his ginger pelt brushing hers. "That bird looks delicious! Could I get in on some of that?" Sunshadow turned around to see Appleclaw standing behind them. It was all Sunshadow could do not to growl at him. Couldn't he tell when two cats wanted to be alone? But Brightsky didn't seem to mind. "Sure!" she shifted over to allow Appleclaw a space by the bird.

Whitewhisker purred, watching the younger warriors sharing fresh-kill."They're getting along so well," he pointed out. Ivystar nodded. "Give it time, they'll both start fighting over Brightsky soon enough," she commented, a mischievous glint in her green eyes. Whitewhisker laughed. "Then I'm glad I won't have any competition," he murmured softly, sweeping his tail around Ivystar affectionately. "You never did," she whispered.

[hunting patrol: Ivystar, Appleclaw]
[border patrol: Whitewhisker, Sunshadow, Brightsky]
[looking for herbs: Buzzardflight]

[the clan ate 2 servings of bird]

Leader:
          Ivystar | 43 moons | female | X

Deputy:
          Whitewhisker | 34 moons | male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Buzzardflight| 60 | male | X

Warriors:
          Brightsky| 25 | female| X
          Appleclaw | 23 | male | X
          Sunshadow| 31 | male | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | PineClan | solgaleo.
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | HowlingClan | ✘ Fear of Reality
    West | TumbleClan | dinolil1

Medicine Store
    Catmint | used to treat greencough | X2
    Feverfew | lowers fever, heals aches and pains| X1
    Horsetail | treats infection and stops bleeding | X1
    Tansy | cures coughs | X1
    Lavender | cures fever and chills | X1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Ermine | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Bird | x2 | 4 servings left
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
rainbowcatfish8888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyGold » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:50 am

Sorrelclan
Number of Cats: 2
Days until next moon pool visit: 2

They returned to the camp, Honeycreek was holding a mouse triumphantly in her mouth while gloating over catching it to Russetstar. Their paws brushed against the buds of flowers that peeked from the dirt around the entrance. His deputy walked over to a spot in the center of the clearing and dropped the prey.
"Here is where the fresh kill pile will be!" She announced, turning to the orange tom beside her.
"When did you get to decide!" he exclaimed.
"When you invited me to your camp."
"Fine." He meowed reluctantly. Honeycreek grinned at him before turning to scan the rock walls that surround the camp.
"The warriors den can go there." She pointed at a larger hole that was the closest to the entrance, its back wall hidden in shadow. Russetstar nodded in agreement. "The apprentices can be in the one next to it and the elders in the one next to yours. The nursery can be under that log over there. That one, over there. The one that is hidden behind that pair of boulders." She continued on, naming each cove as she scanned around. Russetstar couldn't get a word in as she stopped and walked to the warrior den, ignoring any comment he had for her choice of placement. Oh well. He thought, swishing his tail.

"I have yet to set secure borders. I have them planned out, but do you want to help me set them?" He asked, poking the she cat in the shoulder after entering her chosen den for warriors. She blinked her eyes wearily at him as she pulled herself to her feet.
"Sure." She meowed as she yawned widely. They ate the mouse that had been caught the day before, slowly enjoying the flavor as it washed over their tongues.

They exited the camp, Honeycreek's short tail head high as she took the lead ahead of Russetstar. He rolled his eyes and let her stay ahead. After a while they stopped for breath he turned to he.
"Want to split up to cover more ground? We might catch some prey along the way." She nodded and they turned to walk apart.

[Honeycreek and Russetstar go on a border patrol.]
[They ate the only serving of food, a mouse

Leader:
          Russetstar
          | 32 moons | Male |
          art: XXX

Deputy:
          Honeycreek
          | 26 | molly |
          art: X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    a river.
    North | a stream in a field |Quartzclan | Sunnymcsun
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | an abandoned twoleg trail | Flowerclan | Peachycupcake525
    West | a tall ridge that lines a pine forest | Echoclan | Katrione
    Northeast | tbd | Thicketclan | Emberwisp

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Doves | x0 |3 servings
    Voles | x0 | 1 servings
    Robins| x0 | 3 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
SkyGold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:13 am

SnowClan
Number of Cats: 11
Next moonpool visit: Going to make these on Tuesdays if possible)
Next Kitting: N/A

Hailwish watched Blizzardpaw trotted in with the comfrey root in his jaws. Purring at his apprentice, he nodded encouragement. "Nicely down Blizzardpaw," he meowed, flicking an ear. "Get some rest," he told the young tom, watching him fall asleep.

----Next Day-
Blizzardpaw awake and looked at Hailwish, who smiled at him. "Finally awake?" his mentor chuckled. "You've done really well these past few days," he meowed, ears flicking. "Why don't we look for more herbs?" Hailwish asked.

Powderbreeze called for Ramclaw and Ocrafur to do a border patrol. "I know you want to stay with you mate Ramclaw, but you want to make sure she's safe right?" the deputy asked, before turning away. Calling for Frostedleaf, she told the other she-cat she was on a hunting patrol.

Border Patrol: Ramclaw and Ocrafur
Hunting Patrol: Powderbreeze and Frostedleaf
Herb Hunting: Hailwish and Blizzardpaw
Cats that stayed behind Deerstar, Shadedfrost and Softheart stayed with the kits.

The Clan ate a bird using 3 servings

Leader:
          Deerstar| 36| She-cat| X

Deputy:
          Powerbreeze| 34| She-cat| X

Medicine Cat:
          Hailwish| 38| Tom| X

Medicine Cat Aprentice:
          Blizzardpaw|11 moons|Tom X

Warriors:
          Ocrafur| 34| Tom| X
          Shadefrost| 35| She-cat| X
          Frostedleaf|30|She-cat|X
          Ramclaw|28|Tom|x(Brown tabby one)

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Softheart| 26| She-Cat| X(Orange Tabby)

Kits:
          Marigoldkit| 1| She-cat| X
          Beekit| 1| Tom| X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    WitherClan | sedcakes
    SwiftClan | Phina Wolf
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store

Tormentil(x1)| Chewed and put on the wound.| Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison

Cobwebs(x2)| Press over wound|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.It may also be used to bind broken bones.

Rush(x1)| Used to bind broken bone|Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs

Sweet-Sedge(x1)| One must swallow the sap.| Eases infection

Ragweed(x1)| Thought to give cats extra strength.| Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.

Honey(x1)|Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it.| Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.

Wintergreen(x1)|Unknown|Treats wounds and some poisons

Thyme(x1) |Leaves can be chewed on | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock

Goldenrod(x1)|Chewed into a poultice|Good for healing wounds

Borage Leaves(x1)|it is chewed and eaten by nursing queens|It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers

Lamb's Ear(x1)| Unkown|Gives a cat strength

Ragwort Leaves(x1)|Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.

Rasberry Leaves(x1)|It could be a painkiller or help stop bleeding during kitting|Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding

Lungwort(x1)| Eaten|Cures YellowCough

Parsley(x1)|Eaten|Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache

Coltsfoot(Recived from Witherclan last time)x0|(add later|add later)

Comfrey Root(x1)||

Herb(xhow much) | Usage|Effect

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Birds| x3| 3 servings
    Hares| x1 | 3 servings
    Degu/Deku| x0 | 1 serving
    Pika| x2 | 1 serving
    Ermine/Stoat| x3| 2 servings
    Collared Lemming| x2 |1 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Softheart and Ramclaw
    Name and Name
Last edited by DaisieGames on Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[pineclan.] [039.]

Postby deimido » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:45 am

"From the tiny seeds we sow, we grow!"
Number of Cats: 22 | Toms: 11 | Mollies: 11
Next Moonpool Visit: -
Next Border Patrol: 3:04 PM. [MST]

The PineClan deputy stood atop a large stone that jutted from the ground a little further away from camp, her yellow-green eyes were sharp as flint as she keep watch for any signs of her wayward leader, who had not been sighted ever since yesterday. With the tiniest flicker of worry, Mintclaw wondered if Shadowstar was somewhere out there laying in the quickly piling snow, buried under the unforgiving ice and cold. The gray-and-white cat growled under her breath as she thought that such a scenario was deserving for the black molly, since she had shown such disdain and scorn towards her brother's family. Surprisingly, it had brought her and Shrikeface together, as Mintclaw had avoided the tom ever since he had taken the former medicine cat Skunknose as a mate. Although the deputy was ashamed of herself for seeing Shadowstar lash out like that was all it took for her to connect with her kin again.

"Mintclaw!" The deep voice of Duckfoot exclaimed, the molly jumped down from the rock and waited until Duckfoot could spot her, watching as he quickly ran up to her. The tabby tom gave her a fretful lick on the head and pulled her close to his chest, she savored the warmth of his body and sighed in content as she nuzzled into his long fur. After a few moments, the two cats reluctantly pulled away and Mintclaw met the concerned eyes of Duckfoot. "I was so worried something happened to you." He confessed, twining his tail with hers. Mintclaw tore her eyes away and stared at the snow underneath her paws, and then to both their tails.

"I'm nervous about what's coming next, but..." Mintclaw could see the smiling faces of Shrikeface and Skunknose in her mind, followed by Aspenheart and Magpiewhisker's visages, the latter laughing as he cuddled by his mate's side and fondly stared at their only daughter. Then the happy images were replaced by the dark and unwelcoming silhouette of Shadowstar, her gleaming yellow eyes were devoid of any emotion. "I have to stand up to her, for my Clan, and for my family." She meowed with utter conviction and determination, Duckfoot nodded in approval and stared at Mintclaw with utmost pride. "And I promise to be with you every step of the way." He meowed, causing for Mintclaw to smile and press her nose to his.

"I'm so grateful to have you by my side, I love you so much." She whispered, causing for Duckfoot to chuckle and purr loudly. "You stole the words right from my mouth."

❦❦❦

Comfreyfang was shaking, and no, it had nothing to do with the cold - but with the thought of finally confessing to her longtime crush of many moons: Minkcloud. The chocolate tabby was inside the warriors' den, grooming herself and looking like the most beautiful cat that ever roamed this earth. Comfreyfang felt her heart swell up with unbridled affection and love for the pretty molly, and she once again felt intimidated to ask her to become her mate. 'No! You can do this, Comfreyfang! You've wanted this for so long!' She mentally exclaimed, bracing herself as she strode inside the den and felt herself grow warm as Minkcloud smiled sweetly and greeted her as she walked inside. Comfreyfang stiffly laid down on her nest besides her denmate, clearing her throat to gain her attention.

"I-I, have... something, important to tell you." Comfreyfang stuttered, staring at her paws which were tucked underneath her chest, Minkcloud blinked and made a questioning trill as she waited for the gray tabby to continue. Comfreyfang felt herself grow shy once again, even more so now that her crush was expecting an answer. "There's... there's a blizzard coming. We uh, got to stay inside." As soon as the words left her mouth, Comfreyfang immediately yowled at herself in various tones over the pitiful attempt to dodge what she truly wanted to say, her mental yowls increased in volume as the disappointed sigh of Minkcloud was heard.

'This is impossible! You're impossible!' She screamed, and without a second thought, Comfreyfang left everything to impulse as she let everything spill. "The truth if, you're amazing! And I love you so much it kills me, everything about you makes me so happy that you're alive and with me and the thought of being your mate makes me the happiest cat in the world and I really, really-" Comfreyfang gasped as Minkcloud laughed softly and gave her an affectionate lick on the cheek. "I love you too, you big mousebrain! I always have." She responded, both relief and joy in her tone. Comfreyfang honestly felt like she was going to cry, though thankfully she let out an exuberant laugh instead and nuzzle against Minkcloud's soft fur. "I'm glad... I'm so glad."

❦❦❦

Skunknose and Shrikeface stood at the edge of the creek where they had confessed so many moons ago when they were younger. The molly sighed as she stared at her reflection in the frozen water, her mind was still clouded from time to time over what Shadowstar had said to her. It was strange how her leader had changed to a respectful and fair ruler to what she was now, and to be honest, it scared her of what could happen next. Shrikeface too had been affected by what Shadowstar said, it was only natural, as he had not only been attacked and been given a scar across the muzzle from her a couple moons back but that she went a step too far and insulted his mate and their kits in front of all of PineClan to hear. Shrikeface regretted that he let her walk away free, he should have struck her down when he had the chance.

Skunknose got her mate's attention as she placed her paw on top of his, summoning up the most comforting look she could give to him even though she had a cloud of uncertainty and anxiety floating over her head. Shrikeface smiled at her attempt to calm him, sighing blissfully as his rested his head on top of hers and pulled her closer to him. The two mates stayed in this position for a while, their presence being their greatest source of peace and comfort as it always had been ever since the two had first realized and acknowledged their feelings for each other. "I'm madly in love with you, Skunknose. You're my favorite, favorite thing." Shrikeface whispered, Skunknose smiled, even though she heard him say it every day - it never grew old.

"I'm so happy you've always been with me, I'm just really happy your mine." Skunknose mewed, her voice trembling as she threatened to cry over feeling too emotional, Shrikeface smiled as well and murmured sweet and loving mews in her ear before the two pulled away. The tom had never felt so enamored with anything until he met her, she truly was the greatest cat that he had the fortune to know. "Let's stay here for a little longer, I'm not ready to leave yet."

❦❦❦

Rowanpelt was growing worried, the sound of the wind howling had begun to increase and his dear friend Wasptail still had not come back from her lone patrol. The tom sat in the clearing of camp, his heart beginning to beat fast as he thought that maybe the ginger tabby went missing. He was already stressed over not being able to see Velvetrabbit ever since the battle with TumbleClan, now his most trusted companion was gone and that was just adding more to his current strained state. He had half a mind to go out and search for her, though that would most likely cause more problems than resolutions, so he resigned himself by staying and hoping for the best. He supposed he could train Ratpaw in camp to keep his mind off Wasptail, but the young tom was currently curled up in the apprentice's den fast asleep.

Thankfully the sound of pawsteps could be heard approaching camp and Rowanpelt shot up to his paws, though he felt his ears droop in disappointment as it was just Mintclaw and Duckfoot instead, the deputy approaching the medicine cat den were Weaselstorm and Shadepaw were currently sheltered while her friend stood just outside. Rowanpelt kept his eyes to the entrance, hoping that the next cat would be Wasptail, and it seemed that his hopes were not in vain as the tabby entered a few minutes later. There was a big smile on her face despite that she was out in the freezing cold, trotting up to Rowanpelt and greeting him happily becoming rushing him to the most secluded part of camp.

With a confused chuckle, Rowanpelt asked about what made Wasptail so happy today. "What's going with you? Last time you were so happy was when Acornkit was born." He meowed, referring the young brown-and-white kit that was her niece's daughter. Wasptail's gaze softened, something about kits made her happier than usual as of late. The comforting white pelt of Ramhorn flashed in her mind before she responded to her friend. "Listen, Rowanpelt. I trust you, so I hope you're willing to understand me here." She meowed seriously, causing for the russet-colored tom to nod and wait until she told him her mate. "It's about Ramhorn of EchoClan. He's well... I don't mean to be dramatic but, he's the love of my life." She mewed with sincere fondness and love, reminding Rowanpelt of how much he cared for Velvetrabbit of JinxClan.

"I just wanted to ask if you're okay with posing as the father for our kits, it'd mean so much if you could help." Wasptail meowed, feeling pleased at how Rowanpelt nodded without even a second thought. "Of course I would! You're my best friend, I'd do anything for you." He responded, he didn't even care about the fact that his friend came out about being mates with a medicine cat, the thought of her happiness mattered most to him. He supposed since she was this comfortable with revealing such a secret, it was only right for him to open up as well. "And let me tell you something, there's a cat from JinxClan I know, her name's Velvetrabbit - and I think I love her just as much as you love Ramhorn too."

❦❦❦

"Mintclaw? Funny seeing you here." Weaselstorm meowed, his bright blue eyes standing out from the rest of the dimly lit medicine den, Mintclaw didn't mean to exaggerate - but there were times she honestly thought she could see stars in the tom's eyes. Shadepaw seemed more subdued than her mentor, turning her head away from the deputy and staring at the wall. "She probably knows what I'm going to say.' Mintclaw figured, feeling sympathetic towards the young apprentice, Shadowstar was her mother - it was only natural she was going to feel a little more then depressed over what was going on with her. "Well? State your business, I'm already tired of convincing all the kits to stick in the nursery, can't be bothered to put with anything else for long."

Mintclaw huffed at the medicine cat's tone, she let it slide this time, she as well as the rest of the Clan knew how snappy he could be with every cat who wasn't his apprentice. "I need your input about challenging Shadowstar." She mewed, not missing the way Shadepaw flinched, Weaselstorm's eyes narrowed as he Mintclaw a sour look for being the reason his apprenticed reacted like that. "Shadepaw, could you go stay with Fawnfur and the kits?" He asked her gently, the black cat was grateful for the excuse to leave and quickly made her way outside. Weaselstorm waited until she was out of hearing distance before he told Mintclaw his opinion.

"Well, now that you're here - might as well tell you what I saw at the Moonpool." He meowed, Mintclaw's ears pricked up in interest as she listened intently to what the medicine cat was going to say. "I was supposed to tell you earlier, but it slipped my mind seeing as I'm trying my best to make sure none of my Clanmates die this leaf-bare." Weaselstorm looked outside, the snow falling fast and covering camp in a thick blanket of snow. "Imagine PineClan being quiet and void of any life, like no cat had ever placed their paws here." Mintclaw gulped, already fearful of what Weaselstorm's dream meant. "There were eight ravens resting on the fresh-kill pile, signifying Shadowstar's eight lives." Weaselstorm's face twisted into one where it seemed like he just ate something bitter before going on.

"Now here's the kicker, they were all slowly rotting when I went up to them, the eighth was already swarmed with maggots that I could hardly see the bird. StarClan's trying to tell me Shadowstar's reign isn't going to last long, she's going to stopped - somehow." And with that he finished, leaving Mintclaw feel all her burdens were piling up over her shoulders again - threatening to crush her with their weight. Eventually the deputy released a slow, heavy sigh all while Weaselstorm stared at her silently. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I just wish things didn't have to turn out this way." She mewed quietly, Weaselstorm shook his head. "Life can't all be sunshine and daisies, these are dark times for our Clan. But you can bring us out of it, you're strong, and all of PineClan is behind you."

Mintclaw smiled at his words, and before she was to thank him she jumped at the sound of Larkclaw calling her name as the tom ran into camp. "Oh, Mintclaw~! I've got a message for you!" The brown tabby exclaimed, watching the deputy exited the medicine den and stared at him in confusion. Larkclaw paused for a few minutes to purposely make her angry for keeping her waiting until he finally meowed what he was supposed to say. "Our dear leader wishes to see you, she's waiting in the training hollow, looking like some kinda angry badger. You better not keeping her waiting." He said with a chuckle, smirking as Mintclaw didn't even reply and rushed out of camp and went to their destination.

Mintclaw ignored the cold wind whipping in her face as she ran, only focused on meeting with the leader to see what the cat wanted from her. She could see the thin, bony frame of Shadowstar waiting expectantly for her just ahead - her black pelt really made it seem like she was nothing but a shadow - truly a fit for her name. Shadowstar had her head raised as she noticed Mintclaw heading her way, she stayed deathly quiet as the deputy skidded to a stop and stared at her angrily. "I see Larkclaw did his job," She mewed, standing up to her paws to slowly circle Mintclaw, stumbling as a strong gust of a wind nearly sent her falling, but she regained her balance quickly. "let's see who StarClan likes better, hmm? A battle between leader and deputy, that should be interesting." She mewed, and even though she was bone-thin and weak, her meow and cold gaze sent shivers down Mintclaw's back.

"If I win, you give up leadership to me." Mintclaw meowed with a growl, it grew louder as Shadowstar chuckled in amusement. The cat unsheathed her claws, readying herself in a battle stance while Mintclaw did the same. "And what if you lose?" She asked, clearly taunting her deputy as she spoke in a unconvincingly pitiful mew. Mintclaw shook her head, her eyes never leaving Shadowstar. "I won't." Shadowstar frowned, disliking the cat's determination. "Fine, now stand and fight." Mintclaw wasted no time as she charged towards Shadowstar, the only thought on her mind was to win and come back as the leader her Clan needed.

Actions wrote:> Becoming Mates [No Kits]: Mintclaw x Duckfoot
> Becoming Mates: Minkcloud x Comfreyfang
> Becoming Mates [With Kits]: Wasptail x Ramhorn (EchoClan)
> Having Another Litter: Shrikeface & Skunknose
> Mintclaw is challenging Shadowstar for her leadership!

(there's too much love going on. i'm dying here, what have i unleashed.)

Leader:
    Shadowstar. | 80. | molly. |
    solid black molly with yellow eyes.
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Mintclaw. | 58. | molly. |
    gray-and-white molly with yellow-green eyes.

Medicine Cat:
    Weaselstorm. | 43. | tom. |
    brown-and-white tom with ice-blue eyes.

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
    Shadepaw. | 10. | molly. |
    solid black molly with blue eyes.

Warriors:
    Duckfoot.| 59. | tom. |
    white-and-brown tabby tom with green eyes.
    Shrikeface. | 58. | tom. |
    gray-and-white tom with yellow eyes.
    Skunknose. | 56. | molly. |
    gray-and-white molly with yellow-green eyes.
    Wasptail. | 46. | molly. |
    ginger tabby molly with yellow eyes.
    Rowanpelt. | 41. | tom. |
    russet-colored tom with yellow eyes.
    Minkcloud. | 39. | molly. |
    chocolate tabby molly with yellow eyes.
    Comfreyfang. | 39. | molly. |
    gray-and-white tabby molly with blue eyes.
    Lizardstripe. | 28. | tom. |
    brown tabby tom with green eyes.
    Larkclaw. | 28. | tom. |
    brown-and-black tabby tom with copper eyes.
    Magpiewhisker. | 27. | tom. |
    black-and-white tom with yellow-green eyes.
    Aspenheart. | 27. | tom. |
    gray tabby tom with green eyes.
    Laurelcloud. | 16. | molly. |
    solid white molly with blue eyes.

Apprentices:
    Ratpaw. | 10. | tom. |
    solid black tom with green eyes.

Queens:
    Fawnfur. | 26. | molly. |
    light brown molly with green eyes.
    Name | Age | Gender |

Kits:
    Juniperkit. | 5. | tom. |
    gray-and-white tom.
    Egretkit. | 5. | tom. |
    white tom with a gray patch on his head.
    Orchidkit. | 5. | molly. |
    solid pale gray molly.
    Acornkit. | 4. | molly. |
    brown-and-white molly.

Elders:
    Name | Age | Gender |
    Name | Age | Gender |

Borders:
    BlazeClan | shimmerstream | Northern | unaffiliated.
    ReedClan | Areater | Western | allies.
    SilentClan | rainbowcatfish8888 | Southern | unaffiliated.
    JinxClan | vampiress_fox | Eastern | allies.
    StreamClan | justice'n'joy | Northwestern | enemies.
    FlurryClan | Nyeh Heh Heh!! | Northeastern allies.

Fresh-kill Pile:
    [Clan can have five servings of prey at the moment.
    Clan will eat in one more post.]
    wrens | 3 servings. [x1]
    thrushes | 3 servings. [x2]
    squirrels | 2 servings. [x3]
    rabbits | 2 servings. [x1]
    mice | 1 serving. [x5]
    voles | 1 serving. [x6]
    sparrows | 3 servings. [x4]

Medicine Store:
    borage leaves | produces more milk, brings down fevers. [x1]
    broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. [x1]
    burdock root | heal & prevent infection of rat bites. [x1]
    catmint | white/green/blackcough. [x1]
    celandine | soothes damaged eyes. [x1]
    chamomile | traveling herb, strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. [x1]
    chervil | infected wounds and bellyache, can also be used during kitting. [x1]
    chickweed | for greencough. [x1]
    cobwebs | bleeding, broken bones. [x7]
    comfrey root | broken bones, wrenched claws, itching, inflammation. [x2]
    daisy leaves | traveling herb, also for aching joints. [x1]
    deathberries | used to kill other cats. [x1]
    dock | soothes scratches & sore pads. [x2]
    feverfew | for fevers, chills, aches, pain, & especially good for headaches. [x1]
    goldenrod | for healing wounds. [x1]
    honey | soothes infections & sore throats. [x2]
    horsetail | treats infections & stops infections. [x1]
    lavender | fever & chills. [x2]
    marigold | stops infection & bleeding, for inflammation of stiff joints. [x1]
    mouse bile | used to remove ticks. [x1]
    poppy seeds | brings sleep, eases distress & pain. [x2]
    snakeroot | thought to heal poison. [x1]
    sorrel | traveling herb, can also build up appetite. [x1]
    sticks | distracts cats from pain. [x1]
    stinging nettle | induces vomiting or brings down swelling. [x1]
    sweet-sedge | eases infection. [x1]
    tansy | cures coughs, as well as wounds and poisons. [x2]
    thyme | calms nervousness, anxiety, & cats who are in shock. [x2]
    watermint | for bellyaches. [x1]
    yarrow | extracts poison from wounds. [x1]

Apprentice Training:
    Rowanpelt | Ratpaw | 1 | battle - x - x - x

Mates + Families:
    Shrikeface and Skunknose | Magpiewhisker & Aspenheart.
    Owlfur and Shadowstar | Molekit & Shadepaw.
    Magpiewhisker and Fawnfur | Acornkit.
    Duckfoot and Mintclaw.
    Comfreyfang and Minkcloud.
    Ramhorn (EchoClan) and Wasptail.

Deceased Cats:
    Molekit | 2. | weakness.
    Owlfur | 67. | fox attack.
pinetree
Last edited by deimido on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:10 am

Birchclan
Number of Cats: 32
Prey Servings Needed: 6
Moonpool Visit: Mar. 7th

this is like the third time in a row i seriously need to just sit down and write there's so much i could write about
but instead im sittin here like boy i die

[Pikefang, Kestrelflight, Bluepaw, Owlfeather, Featherfur, and Mousetail are out hunting]
[Toadstorm, Pigeontail, Cherrythroat and Flickerfang are on a border patrol]
[Hemlockpaw, Duckpaw, and Plumpaw are training with their mentors!]
[Finchtuft and Ripplepaw are out looking for herbs]
[The clan consumes 6 servings of prey - 1 blackbird, 1 squirrel, and 1 mouse]

Leader:
          Robinstar | 72 moons | Tom | X

Deputy:
          Hollytuft | 77 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat:
          Finchtuft | 30 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Ripplepaw | 9 moons | She-cat | Left

Warriors:
          Rainwhisker | 62 moons | She-cat | X
          Brackenfrost | 69 moons | Tom | X
          Featherfur | 53 moons | Tom | X
          Larkpounce | 57 moons | She-cat | X
          Lilycloud | 48 moons | She-cat | X
          Tinytail | 34 moons | She-cat | X
          Branchbelly | 32 moons | Tom | X
          Kestrelflight | 27 moons | She-cat | X
          Pikefang | 27 moons | Tom | X
          Frogstep | 48 moons | Tom | X
          Reedwhisker | 25 moons | Tom | X
          Foxbelly | 30 moons | She-cat | X
          Toadstorm | 29 moons | She-cat | X
          Pigeontail | 17 moons | She-cat | X
          Owlfeather | 17 moons | Tom | X
          Mousetail | 44 moons | She-cat | X
          Peachnose | 14 moons | She-cat | X
          Mudstrike | 14 moons | Tom | x
          Flickerfang | 28 moons | Tom | X
          Cherrythroat | 29 moons | She-cat | X

Apprentices:
          Cinderpaw | 9 moons | She-cat | X
          Bluepaw | 9 moons | Tom | X
          Thistlepaw | 9 moons | She-cat | X
          Fennelpaw | 9 moons | Tom | Left
          Crowpaw | 9 moons | She-cat | Right
          Duckpaw | 8 moons | Tom | X
          Hemlockpaw | 8 moons | Tom | X
          Plumpaw | 8 moons | She-cat | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Tumbleclan | dinolil1
    Reedclan | Areater
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Aspenclan | tree~racer
    Rippleclan | artemis

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Cobwebs x2 | Soak up, slow, or stop bleeding
    Broom x1 | Make poultices for broken legs and
    wounds
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches and sore pads
    Celandine x2 | Soothes damaged eyes
    Borage x2 | Produces more/better milk, can be
    used for fevers
    Goldenrod x1 | Good for healing wounds
    Sweet-Sedge x2 | Eases infection
    Raspberry Leaves x1 | Eases pain, or stops
    bleeding during kitting
    Chamomile x2 | Strengthens the heart and
    soothes the mind
    Yarrow x2 | Extracts poison from wounds, will
    make a cat vomit, ointment will help heal
    cracked pads
    Willow Leaves x1 | Stops vomiting
    Poppy Seeds x3 | Helps sleep, pain, distress
    or shock
    Burdock Root x1 | Used for rat bites
    Comfrey x1 | For broken bones, wounds,
    wrenched claws. Can be used for itching, or for
    inflammation on stiff joints. Can be used for burns
    or to ease stiffness in wrenched shoulders
    Stinging Nettle x2 | Induces vomiting, or
    brings down swelling. Helps wounds, and chewing
    the stems helps fight infection
    Daisy Leaves x1| Eases aching joints
    Deadly Nightshade x1 | To quickly kill a cat
    who cannot be saved
    Tansy x1 | Cures coughs, can be used to
    cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting
    greencough. Soothes throats
    Coltsfoot x4 | Eases breathing or kitten
    cough, soothes cracked pads
    Fennel x2 | Helps pain in the hips
    Catmint x2 | Cures greencough/whitecough
    Horsetail x1 | Stops bleeding, treats
    infection
    Hawkweed x1 | Like catmint but not
    as strong

Fresh-Kill Pile: 14 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Vole | x1 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Robin | x0 | 3 servings
    Blackbird | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Reedwhisker | Cinderpaw
    {hunting, fighting, climbing,
    swimming}

Lilycloud | Bluepaw
    swimming}

Kestrelflight | Thistlepaw
    swimming}

Toadstorm | Fennelpaw
    swimming}

Tinytail | Crowpaw
    swimming}

Finchtuft | Ripplepaw
    {No sessions needed}
    Frogstep | Hemlockpaw
    {hunting, fighting, climbing}
    Larkpounce | Duckpaw
    Brackenfrost | Plumpaw

Deceased Cats:
    Poppykit | Weakness
    Sedgekit | Weakness
    Rippleberry | Kitting

Mates:
    Rainwhisker and Brackenfrost
    {Pikefang and Kestrelflight, Bluepaw,
    Thistlepaw, and Cinderpaw}

Larkpounce and Featherfur
    {Pigeontail, Owlfeather, Poppykit,
    Sedgekit}

Tinytail and Branchbelly
    {Peachnose and Mudstrike}
    Rippleberry and Sootpelt [Aspenclan]
    {Fennelpaw, Crowpaw, Pebblepaw,
    Ripplepaw, and Goosepaw}

Mousetail and Dog
    {Hemlockpaw, Duckpaw, and Plumpaw}
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Echoclan [036]

Postby Katrione » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:17 am

xxxxImage
Imagexxxx
Many Voices Crying Out As One
Number of Cats: 32 (6 servings)

Squirrelstar padded out of the nursery, her swollen stomach slowing her down as she made her way across the clearing and jumped up onto EchoRock. "Let all cats gather!" The pale ginger leader yowled. She waited quietly as her clanmates filed out, quickly filling the area around the EchoRock. "We have three apprentices who have finished their training." She began, smiling fondly down at Yewpaw and her two grandchildren.

"Birdsong, Brightclover and Smokespeck, do you think your apprentices are ready to start their climb up the mountain?"

The three mentors looked at each other, smiling before they each nodded. "Very well. Yewpaw, Pigeonpaw and Witheredpaw, eat your fill! At Sunhigh, you will set out. You have a moon to climb to the mountain's peak and return." The Echoclan cats jumped up, crowing around the three and cheering loudly.

Sunnyflower was watching from the entrance of the nursery, her amber gaze focused on her kits. Squirrelstar frowned at her daughter, wondering what was wrong with her. She had been acting strange ever since she found out she was expecting her second litter. The leader thought it might be because Stagstep was fathering another she-cat's kits but she had never shown disdain towards the young queen.

~~~

Witheredpaw, Pigeonpaw and Yewpaw broke away from their clanmates, waving their tails in goodbye as they headed out of camp. The three walked in silence until they were far away from the camp. "So which way should we go?" Pigeonpaw mewed, turning to the other two. Witheredpaw scoffed slightly at her brother, moving past him and launching herself up onto a large rock.

"It doesn't matter what way we go, Pigeonpaw! It all leads to the same place. Just climb."

~~~

Mossvine waited until the commotion in camp had died down before she made her way out of camp. The white she-cat moved through the undergrowth, leaving deep pawprints in the snow. She winced as a strong gust of wind blew at her, ruffling the calico patches on her head, back and legs.

The Echoclan warrior halted at the edge of the treeline as she got to the small cave that Echoclan had recently started using for special ceremonies. Before it had been given that purpose, Squirrelstar had come here for guidance with Dapplewing whenever she couldn't make it to the Moonpool. The leader would shout her question in the cave and Dapplewing would have to decipher the echos that came back. Squirrelstar had stopped coming after Dapplewing's death though.

Dapplewing...

"Starclan..." Mossvine called. "Have I done something to a-anger you? Is that why you took Dapplewing from me?" The she-cat stood there for several moments, feeling as if every ounce of energy and life had drained from her body when she didn't hear an echo come back to her... Not hearing echos was a bad thing...

Mossvine squeezed her eyes shut, whimpering quietly before turning to leave.

A warm breeze rushed past Mossvine, causing her to gasp in shock. A warm feeling enveloped Mossvine and a familiar scent reached her nose. Mossvine closed her eyes, a purr rumbling in her throat.

Dapplewing...

{{Echoclan Consumed 2 Pigeons}}
{{Echoclan Used 1 Cobweb On Otterstream's Wounds}}
{{Birdsong, Brightclover, Smokespeck, Poppypounce, Yewpaw, Pigeonpaw, Witheredpaw + Hemlockpaw; Training}}
{{Applefur, Mossvine, Petalbound, Barleyfur, Lizardstrike + Shadepool; Hunting}}
{{Blazefur, Sunnyflower, Redfeather, Stagstep + Wildpoppy; Hunting}}
{{Mossycreek + Raggedtail; Patrol; Squirrelstar's Brother?}}
{{Squirrelstar; Kitting}}

Leader:
          Squirrelstar | 56 | Molly | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Smokespeck | 58 | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Ramhorn | 36 | Tom | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Brindlepaw | 10 | Molly | X

Warriors:
          Applefur | 64 | Tom | X
          Mossvine | 56 | Molly | X
          Petalbound | 39 | Molly | X
          Barleyfur | 40 | Tom | X
          Lizardstrike | 35 | Tom | X
          Shadepool | 32 | Molly | X
          Blazefur | 30 | Tom | X
          Sunnyflower | 30 | Molly | X
          Redfeather | 33 | Tom | X
          Brightclover | 33 | Molly | X
          Stagstep | 26 | Tom | X
          Wildpoppy | 26 | Molly | X
          Birdsong | 23 | Molly | X
          Poppypounce | 27 | Molly | X
          Otterstream | 19 | Molly | X
          Bayfur | 17 | Molly | X
          Mossycreek | 17 | Molly | X
          Raggedtail | 15 | Tom | X

Apprentices:
          Yewpaw | 11 | Tom | X
          Pigeonpaw | 11 | Tom | X
          Witheredpaw | 11 | Molly | X
          Hurricanepaw | 7 | Tom | X
          Hemlockpaw | 10 | Tom | X

Queens:
          Bayfur | 17 | Molly | X
          Squirrelstar | 56 | Molly | X
          Sunnyflower | 30 | Molly | X

Kits:
          Gorsekit | 0 | Molly | X
          Icekit | 0 | Tom | X

Elders:
          Rosie | 144 | Molly | X
          Tigger | 144 | Tom | X
          Simon | 159 | Tom | X

Ally Clans:
          Souclan | krazykitty00
          Beechclan | hazilnut
          Witherclan | seedcakes
          Obsidianclan | forgetful.
          Aspenclan | røsebud
          Ivyclan | Savannah-the-Caracal
          Asterclan | hiraeth.
          Leafclan | zephyrine

Enemy Clans:
          Streamclan | justice'n'joy
          Clan Name | Username

Borders:
          (N) | Floralclan | moons
          (E) | Sorrelclan | SkyGold
          (S) | Obsidianclan | forgetful.
          (W) | Skullclan | Heda
          (NW) | Clan | User
          (NE) | Clan | User
          (SW) | Clan | User
          (SE) | Witherclan | seedcakes

Medicine Store:
    Catmint x2 | Greencough & Whitecough
    Chervil x2 | Infected Wounds & Bellyaches
    Cobwebs x1 | Soak Up & Stop Bleeding
    Burdock Root x2 | Lessens & Heals the
    Pain of Infected Rat Bites
    Comfrey Root x0 | Repairs Broken Bones & Soothes Wounds
    Tansy x2 | Cures Coughs, Wounds, Poisons & Soothes Throats
    Mallow Leaves x1 | Soothes Bellyaches
    Goldenrod x0 | Heals Wounds
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces Body Temperature For Cats With Fevers,
    Heals Aches & Pains
    Thyme x1 | Calms Nervousness, Anxiety, and Shock
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts Poison From Wounds
    Honey x2 | Soothes Infections, Helps Soothe Coughing
    Lungwort x2 | Cures Yellowcough
    Lamb's Ear x2 | Gives Strength
    Alder Bark x1 | Eases Toothaches
    Oak Leaves x1 | Stops Infection From Setting In
    Horsetail x0 | Treats Infected Wounds
    Broom x1 | Unknown Effect
    Rush x1 | Holds Broken Limbs in Place
    Watermint x1 | Eases Bellyache
    Tormentil x1 | Treating All Wounds &
    Extracting Poisons
    Dock x1 | Soothes Scratches + Soothes Sore Pads
    Blackberry Leaves x0 | Eases Swelling of Bee Stings

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x2 | 1 servings
    Pigeon | x2 | 3 servings
    Vole | x1 | 1 servings
    Fish | x4 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x4 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x5 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Birdsong | Yewpaw | 4 | Swimming, Fighting, Hunting, Climbing
    Brightclover | Pigeonpaw | 4 | Swimming, Fighting, Hunting, Climbing
    Smokespeck | Witheredpaw | 4 | Swimming, Fighting, Hunting, Climbing
    Poppypounce | Hemlockpaw | 1 | Climbing

Deceased Cats:
    Mottledkit | Tom | Kit | Stillborn | X
    Dapplewing | Tom | Medicine Cat | Slit Throat | X

Families:
    Squirrelstar + Applefur: Sunnyflower, Blazefur, Otterstream + Mottledkit, Expecting
    Mossvine + Smokespeck: Stagstep + Wildpoppy
    Mossvine + Dapplewing: Hurricanepaw
    Petalbound + Barleyfur: Mossycreek + Bayfur
    Shadepool + Lizardstrike: Yewpaw
    Sunnyflower + Rabbitwish of Witherclan: Pigeonpaw + Witheredpaw, Expecting
    Brightclover + Redfeather: Raggedtail
    Bayfur + Stagstep: Gorsekit + Icekit
Last edited by Katrione on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me