Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby krazykitty00 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:07 am

Weather: The winds are blowing harder than before. Snow is piling up. It's dangerous to be walking around now. Keep kits inside, for a blizzard is coming

miss universe wrote:
B L U E C L A N
Number of Cats: / ♀ 2, ♂ 2 / 4 cats total.

"so, it seems as though you knew exactly where to find me!" tawnystar said, her excitement growing as did her clan. "my new deputy. okay, so before we get to camp, i'll let you know who everyone is. first, mallowpool is our medicine cat. then we have thrushwhisker, who is a warrior. and obviously there's me, your leader. i'm tawnystar." the tom blinked in surprise at how little cats were in the clan, but decided not to comment. "and now there's me. your deputy. my name is fox, although i would assume you'd change that." tawnystar nodded and thought for a moment, then said, "your name will be foxfoot, for your fox colored pelt and your light paws." foxfoot's tail twitched in happiness. "foxfoot. i like it." tawnystar brightened, purring in happiness. "that's great! oh, we're almost at camp!" she led foxfoot through the brambles that covered the camp, and waved her tail in greeting to mallowpool and thrushwhisker.
"welcome back tawnystar. i see that starclan answered your request." mallowpool said, giving the new deputy a glance. "i am mallowpool, the medicine cat. and you are...?" foxfoot stepped forward and said, "i'm foxfoot, your new deputy. i'm happy to serve our clan."
thrushwhisker stepped inside of the camp, her mouth full with prey. she dropped the food onto the fresh-kill pile and asked, "what's this? our new deputy? hi! i'm thrushwhisker." foxfoot nodded to her and then turned towards tawnystar. "so, how exactly do new clan-members know that we are blueclan? what sets us apart from the others?" tawnystar blinked in surprise, she had never thought of that. she looked to the entrance of the camp and saw the bush nearby, and her mind started racing. "everyone, follow me!" she said, bounding towards the bush.
the other cats looked at each other and followed her, though at a more leisurely pace. when they had caught up to her, they saw her crushing the blueberries with her paws.
"um, has our leader gone crazy?" thrushwhisker whispered to foxfoot, who shot her an angry glare. he already felt strong loyalty to his leader, and refused to hear any judgement. mallowpool just stood quietly, watching tawnystar.
"there. okay. here it is. members of blueclan will be marked by these berries. the placement determines their rank. leaders will have the blue color on their head, deputies will be marked on their right shoulder, medicine cats will be marked on their tail, warriors will be marked on their chests, elders will be marked on their backs, and apprentices will be marked on their paws. queens will still have their previous rank mark, and kits will not have one until they reach six moons. foxfoot, please step forward." foxfoot padded forward, his head high and his eyes meeting tawnystars. "foxfoot, you are my deputy, you will become leader when my nine lives are no more. until then, you will be by my side, helping me guide our clan. do you accept the mark?" foxfoot nodded, somewhat speechless that he was the first to have this honor. tawnystar raised her paw and pressed the blue paste-like substance onto his right shoulder. she put her paw down and noticed that the mark was a perfect paw-print, and seemed to glow. they all gasped, as they realized starclan approved of this new tradition.
foxfoot stepped back, and tawnystar called mallowpool over. she put her paw onto his tail, and shivered minutely. she felt a flash of electricity when she touched him, and inhaled quietly. she caught his eye and they shared an intimate look before she lifted her paw. thrushwhisker then came up, her whole body trembling.
"it is okay to be scared," tawnystar whispered to her, "but that fear should never control you." thrushwhisker nodded quickly, and tawnystar pressed her paw onto the mollys chest. thrushwhisker stepped back, then asked somewhat shakily, "but who will put your mark on?" tawnystar looked at mallowpool with a question in her eyes. mallowpool nodded, and put his paw in the juice of the berries. tawnystar bowed her head, and mallowpool raised his paw.
they all stood in silence for a moment, taking in the seemingly supernatural aura around them. but eventually foxfoot broke the silence, telling thrushwhisker to show him around their territory. thrushwhisker nodded, and with a glance at mallowpool and her leader, left with the tom.
"please, tell me i'm not the only one that feels this." mallowpool said to tawnystar, his voice low. "tawnystar. i can't stop thinking about you. i know it's against the warrior code, and i know we would have to be hidden from everyone else. but i need you in my life. will you be my mate?"
tawnystars eyes widened in shock, looking around for the others. "mallowpool, i..." she looked into his eyes and sighed. she couldn't say no, even though her head was telling her to. "yes. of course i will." they purred and tangled their tails together, before tawnystar eventually pulled away.
"i should go hunt. but meet me here tonight, at moonhigh."
mallowpool nodded, and they went their separate ways.

[[ blueclans tradition has started!
foxfoot and thrushwhisker are on a border patrol.
mallowpool and tawnystar became mates!
tawnystar is hunting.
blueclan ate one mouse and 1/3 of a buzzard.]]

Foxfoot looked back once again as sighed, a bit worried for the molly patrolling with him. Even few pawsteps, she'd slow down and rub at the paw print shaped blueberry stain on her chest and shiver out of both cold and fear. "What's wrong this time Thrushwhisker?" He asked, a tad bit annoyed to be stopping in such weather. Especially when the wind is picking up and the snow was halfway up their legs. "Sorry Foxfoot... this really bothers me..." "How come?" "How come? What do you mean how come? Since when did blueberries glow hmm?" She pointed out, referring to when the blue stains seemed to emit a dull yet vibrant light once placed on them. Foxfoot stayed silent, unable to think of anything other than Starclan, but even he doubted that was a possibility. "Since never, exactly." She huffed matter-of-factly before bounding through the snow to catch up with him. "And doesn't it bother you that it doesn't come off? I mean... it's blueberries..." She muttered, giving her chest a lick and sighing. "I just don't get it.." Foxfoot nodded slowly, getting what she was saying. It was a bit unnerving, he'd admit. "There's nothing to get." He smiled, earning a confused look from the warrior as she turned her gaze from her chest him. "What do you mean?" "Simply that there is nothing that needs understanding. Blueclan is a clan of it's own. Not just cats who have come together just to live under the same shelter. We are a unit, a force of bodies in harmony with one another. And these marks we have... it's just going to be the way we tell all who see us that we are Blueclan." He purred. Although he's only been there for a moon or so, he felt undoubtedly proud of the clan he had joined. Maybe because it was small and all the cats were close enough and like family now, or that Starclan had brought him here out of all the other possible places. Thrushwhisker gazed at him, her new deputy, in admiration, feeling herself swayed by the words he spoke and now proud to bear the mark of Blueclan. "Heh, you're right." She chuckled, giving herself a shake once she realized that snow was piling onto her back and that they better get moving if they wanted to make it back to camp before the storm. "Come on wise guy. Let's get moving." She said, nodding at him before they both moved to get back home.

The patrol passed uneventfully
While hunting, Tawnystar caught 1 Vole
Tawnystar is expecting kits! She will be due in 2 moons

((Ahem, gotta offer this because it's kinda in my head now. So, Blueclan's tradition is marks from the blueberries right? So, what if, once a kit becomes an apprentice, the medicine cat, guided by Starclan, is the one to place the mark? Mallowpool will close his eyes and, place the mark wherever Starclan guides his paws. Wherever it's is of no significance, just a sign of every cat's overall uniqueness. Now the paw print is the important part. When the mark is placed, depending on Starclan's wishes, the pawprint will have different patterns-ish. Like one paw print on a cat could be missing a toe or another can have the claws, inside the paw pad there are little cracks and shapes or whatever. And that could determine the apprentices future somehow. Sorry, just a though~))

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Peachycupcake525 wrote:
Flowerclan
Number of Cats: 7
Next Moonpool Visit: Now/February 30

Redclaw organized the patrols yet again that day. He and Graystar would hunt, then, since Graystar was going to go to the moonpool later, he would patrol. Willowstep would gather herbs whenever she wanted to.
"Starclan, I ask for a warrior to help us hunt and mentor the new kits that were born to Whitefeather once they grow up." When Graystar finished, she returned to the clan to sleep. (Sorry, I have no inspiration or time! I'll try to be better at writing this stuff in the future)
[Graystar and Redclaw hunt]
[Redclaw patrols]
[Willowstep searches for herbs]
[Graystar requests a warrior]
[Ate one barn swallow]

Redclaw gave a cough as he checked around the borders one last time. It was hard to mark them with all the snow on the ground. And with the fast falling frozen rain battering him, it was hard to see where he was going. His muscle memory was what was getting him through his patrol. He coughed again, feeling a bit weak from all the work he did today but he pushed on, knowing he just needed to get home. But with every step, the world seemed to spin in it's white flurry, and he began to wobble. 'I don't feel too good..' He thought to himself. Though it as the last of his thoughts before the world quickly faded to black and he fell over into the snow.

He wasn't sure how long he was passed out. He was too numb to feel the effects of the biting cold or the rough shaking he was getting from the cat before him. His eyes opened a bit, only getting a glimpse of, to him, looked like a angel from Starclan, taking him to his next life in the stars. But the more they shook him, the more he realized he was still alive. He looked at them, eyes heavy as he attempted to keep them open, watching as they said words but seemed to miss his ears. But the more aware he became, the more their words to make sense. "-et you help. Were you with anyone?" "W-What?" "Oh thank Starclan, you can hear me! I thought I was talking to myself. Are you ok?" They asked with worry only to step back as Redclaw sneezed sharply. "W-Who a-are you?" He spoke through chattering teeth, trying to force himself to his paws only to stumble. Within seconds, the other cat was by his side, holding his cold body stable and helping him to his paws. "Forget about me. Were you with anyone? I need to get you into some warmth or at least out of this weather." They said, looking around for anything that could serve as a hide out for a while. "-c-clan..." He began, struggling to properly speak through a cough. After it stopped he managed to repeat himself, albeit clearer. "F-Flowerclan... it's t-that way.." He gestured with his head in the camps direction before shaking violently through another cough. The cat seemed to... sort of... understand as they nodded at him and gave him a kind and determined smile. "Don't worry. I'll get you home. Just stick by me ok?" The said before beginning to walk slowly back to Flowerclan, all the while Redclaw pressing even closer to the cat beside him, comforted by their warmth and the fact that they just saved his life.

Starclan has sent you a warrior
While hunting, your patrol caught 1 Rabbit
While on patrol, Redclaw found the warrior sent by Starclan
Redclaw has caught Greencough. He needs Catmint to be cured. If not cured by you next post, he could die or infect another clan member
While herb gathering, Willowstep found Cobwebs

((The leader usually sleeps at the Moonpool to dream with Starclan and to lead their new cat back to camp :3))

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Phina Wolf wrote:
SwiftClan
Number of Cats: 13
Next moon pool: 03/04/17

SilverStar was nervous about leaving her kits in leaf bare, even if MottledBerry was with them, and even if she would only be gone for the length of a warrior ceremony. She and ShadowFlight had decided that FiercePaw was ready for his warrior name. SilverStar hopped up onto a lonely tree stump and called, “All cats old enough to catch their own prey, come to me.” FiercePaw and SweetPaw, who had been doing hunting training with ShadowFlight, turned, looked at each other, then approached, SweetPaw a little more slowly than usual, due to her coming kits. No one really spoke about her mate an coming kits, at least, not since the original outburst of indignation. FiercePaw and ShadowFlight still couldn’t look at the ObsidianClan border without their hackles rising. As the last of the cats, exceptMottledBerry, of course, collected, SilverStar announced, “FiercePaw. You have completed your training and are ready to receive your warrior name.” She frowning, thinking that those weren’t quite the right words, but shrugged. “From no on, you shall be known as FierceHeart, for your loyalty to your clan,” A cheer arose from the cats, and they all began chanting, “FierceHeart, FierceHeart!” The young warrior beamed, standing up proudly. “Thank you, SilverStar.” he said. “As your first task as a warrior, you must go and hunt down a rabbit, for it’s paw shall be added to your necklace to symbolize your passage.” “Yes SilverStar.” FierceHeart turned and dashed out of camp. “I’ll lead a hunting patrol for food.” MorningBlaze offered, “I’ll take SandLeap, and then ScorchMask and ShadowFlight can scout out the borders?” The the warriors nodded in agreement, but SilverStar shook her head, “ShadowFlight is going to the moon pool again today, ScorchMask, are you okay to patrol alone?” The molly nodded confidently. “Thank you all.” SilverStar said, stepping down. No one commented that SweetPaw had not been given a job, but they all knew why. SweetPaw reddened, wishing that she wasn’t so useless right now. “I’ll help MottledBerry look for herbs.” She offered. SilverStar nodded, “If you wish.” She returned to her kits, and MottledBerry led the apprentice out of camp.

[FiercePaw is now FierceHeart!]
[MorningBlaze, SandLeap and FierceHeart are hunting]
[ScorchMask is on border patrol]
[ShadowFlight is going to ask for a new member]
[MottledBerry and SweetPaw search for herbs]

Sweetpaw felt awkward walking behind the medicine cat, feeling all kinds of awkward around all the cats in her clan since they started treating her differently. She knew why, simply because she was expecting kits. But still, sometimes it felt as if they wee shunning her... for breaking code and finding a mate within another clan. Mottledberry hadn't said much since they began trudging through the snow covered wasteland, which was why she felt her earlier awkwardness. But she honestly wasn't sure if she could take this quiet and after a few more steps she finally broke. "Mottledberry?" She called out. "Hmm?" The medicine cat responded calmly, though her gaze didn't turn back as she kept oon through the winds. Sweetpaw didn't respond for a moment, not really expecting to get a response from the older molly. She hadn't thought of what to say, though she did have something she wished to ask. "W-What herbs are we looking for exactly?" That's wasn't her question but it was a better on than what she planned. "Any one that would grow in such weather." Mottledberry responded, sounding saddened by the fact that she might not find anything through the snow and dead plants. Sweetpaw nodded, letting silence fill the air before working up a bit of courage and asking, "Does everyone hate me now?" Mottledberry jolted at the question and looked down a bit, wondering just what should be said to the apprentice. She then turned her head a smiled kindly. "Of course not. We all know love makes everyone do crazy things. If we truly did hate you, then we would have said so. You're our little sweetheart. Nothing like a silly little crack in the warrior code is going to change that." She purred, making Sweetpaw smile before she wobbled her way over and gave a nuzzle to the medicine cat. "Thanks Mottledberry. Now, lets find you some herbs." She giggled softly before going on ahead. Mottledberry kept her smile up a little longer before looking to the ground with a sigh. It was probably true, no one hated Sweetpaw for what she did, nor were they mad. And that made Mottledberry a little envious... for if she broke the code and found love, chances are she wouldn't get the same loving treatment as Sweetpaw... it was a little unfair... Mottleberry stood there in the cold for a moment before shaking her head. She shouldn't be thinking like that. It was just selfish... "Aha! Mottledberry! I think I found something!" "Coming!" She called back sweetly before sighing and making her way over to the queen.

((Apprentices are supposed to get 4 full training sessions before becoming warriors and learn a ne 'skill' each time. But since I like Fiercepaw I'll let it slide. Please don't forget next time :3))

Fiercepaw is now a warrior! Feirceheart
While hunting, your patrol caught 1 Robbin and 1 Mouse
Your patrol passed uneventfully
Starclan has sent you a warrior

solgaleo. wrote:
"From the tiny seeds we sow, we grow!"
Number of Cats: 22 | Toms: 11 | Mollies: 11
Next Moonpool Visit: -
Next Border Patrol: 3:04 PM. [MST]

It had been an uncomfortable walk to PineClan, for both the leader and the young cat who was trailing behind her, staring at his new leader with an uneasy look in his big green eyes. He had no idea what he did wrong to offend her, but it hurt to know that she already disliked him. With a sad whimper, the black tom stared at his paws as he continued to the follow the molly, unaware of the silent gasp that left Shadowstar's mouth as she turned her head to look back at him. Her eyes grew dark and a frown settled on her face once more as she looked forward again, even the tiniest sounds of the cat's throat reminded her too much of Molekit, a heavy pain griped her heart as her son's image appeared in her memory - his weak mews and pained whimpers still rang loudly through her head even though he had been gone for moons now.

...And now a cat had been given to her that looked so eerily similar to her lost kit that it made the memories even harder to bare, Shadowstar's jaws clenched into the beginnings of a snarl, StarClan is too cruel.

❦❦❦

Several sunrises had passed ever since the young black tom, scornfully named 'Ratpaw' by the leader as she viewed him as a pest, had joined PineClan. Ratpaw did not even have a complete apprentice ceremony nor a warm welcome to the Clan as they were busy recovering and getting their wounds checked by both Weaselstorm and Shadepaw, the latter felt too sick to her stomach to see the bleeding pelts of her Clanmates that she felt too overwhelmed by it all and began to wail at the top of her lungs until Skunknose quickly rushed to her side and lead her out of camp, whispering words of comfort into the molly's ears. Shadowstar had been enraged upon seeing the damage done to her Clan, blaming EchoClan for their state despite that no one from that Clan had set a paw on them.

It had actually been TumbleClan, StreamClan, and ReedClan who had found against them - hearing that their allies from ReedClan assisted those from TumbleClan enraged the leader even further. Her sharp claws scored deep marks on the ground when she heard the news, snarling that they were supposed to their allies and how disgusting it was that Troutstar decided to side with someone other than them. The tiniest bit of comfort was attempted when Mintclaw had said that JinxClan willingly came to help them, though it was in vain as Shadowstar's mind was still on ReedClan's betrayal. Her mood had been bitter and snappy ever since, tail lashing from anger constantly and growling under her breath. Mintclaw decided to stay away.

Mintclaw had been talking to Rowanpelt and Ratpaw about their training, Shadowstar had not formally given the tom a mentor, so it was up to the deputy to choose one suitable for the apprentice. She had settled on Rowanpelt, the tom was fair and kind, surely he'd make Ratpaw's experience in PineClan much better then how he was initially welcomed. The leader stalked out of her den and stared coldly at the black apprentice, Ratpaw gulped as he could feel her harsh gaze directed right at him, though thankfully his mentor lead him to go training before he had to bear it even more. Shadowstar padded up to Mintclaw just as the two left, unaware of how the deputy tensed at her presence. "I've decided: I will never bow to StarClan ever again, I can't believe I trusted in them as long as I had." She stated, her voice cold and empty.

Mintclaw gasped, but before she could say anything Shadowstar raised her voice so that all in the camp's clearing could hear. "Do you hear me? PineClan will never trust in StarClan again! We trust in ourselves and ourselves only!" She declared, causing for caterwauls of protest to erupt from the formally quiet camp. Weaselstorm pushed Shadepaw inside the medicine cat den while she stared at her mother in shock, the tom stormed up to the leader to beat some sense in her head, though he blocked by Skunknose's feathery tail and her warning glance before she herself padded up to the leader calmly. "Shadowstar, what you ask of us to do is absurd, we can't just abandon our ancestors like that. If we don't have StarClan to guide us we're lost." The molly mewed, flinching back as Shadowstar hissed in her face, the fur along her neck rising.

"And why should I ever listen to a word you say? I've lost all respect for you ever since you gave birth to those two heathens you call sons." Shadowstar snarled through yellowed teeth, making both Skunknose and Weaselstorm gasp in shock over how threatening the leader looked and how referred to both Magpiewhisker and Aspenheart. Weaselstorm's hackles raised, ready to shout over how ridiculous the leader was acting, though he stopped as soon as Shrikeface pushed past him and shielded Skunknose with body, his yellow stare venomous as stared at Shadowstar. Magpiewhisker and Aspenheart followed, standing behind their mother protectively, Aspenheart's glare was just as angry as his father's while his brother rubbed his cheek against Skunknose's in comfort.

"One more word offending Skunknose or my sons, and I won't hesitate to kill you." Shrikeface threatened, Shadowstar scoffed in response and craned her neck upwards to give Shrikeface easy access to do as he said. "Good ahead and try, I'd still have seven lives regardless of what you'd do." She mewed lowly, Mintclaw hissed and disregarded any respect for her leader as she shoved her away from his brother, a smirk on her face as Shadowstar gasped in surprise as she hadn't expected for her deputy to get involved. "Watch your tongue, Shadow. That's my brother and family you're up against." She surprised herself at how she lacked in saying Shadowstar's suffix, knowing well that it meant she held no respect for her leader, and to be honest she certainly did not.

She missed the prideful look on her brother's face as he watched her continue to shove the leader out of camp, it had been so long since she had acknowledged Shrikeface as her kin - it was nice to hear that again from her. Shadowstar hissed continuously as Mintclaw pushed her, but she had grown so weak over the past few moons that it was helpless to defend herself against the stronger molly. She made a grunt of pain as the deputy gave her a harsh enough shove to send her to the ground outside of PineClan camp, snarling up at the gray-and-white feline as she stared at her pitifully. "Come back when you begin acting like a leader again." Mintclaw meowed, her yellow-green stared on Shadowstar as the black cat got up to her paws and sprinted away.

When Mintclaw was sure that Shadowstar vanished, she heaved out a sigh she had been holding and felt her paws grow wobbly as she head back inside camp, feeling anxious as her Clanmates stared at her with wide-eyes - she hadn't been aware of how everyone was watching how she dealt with their leader. She felt worried of what they thought of her as they continued to gaze silently, Larkclaw had been the first to break the silence and cheer her name, the rest of PineClan's members following after him. Mintclaw laughed awkwardly as she didn't know how to take the attention, but the positive reaction from her Clan filled her with relief. When the crowd died down, she began to conduct patrols as usual and thoughts of what to do when Shadowstar returned.

'I have to challenge her for leadership, StarClan knows what she'll do if she stays in power.'

Actions wrote:> Training: Ratpaw
> Border Patrol: Lizardstripe, Laurelcloud, Larkclaw
> Hunting Patrol: Duckfoot, Wasptail, Skunknose

Skunknose lead the hunting patrol through the snow... well, more like the others had no choice but to follow the molly. She hadn't said a word since the entire incident with Shadowstar, leaving both Duckfoot and Wasptail in an air of awkward silence. They would exchange helpless looks when they watched the former medicine cat crouch and pounce only to miss her catch and stop an angry paw into the snow before moving along. It's not that she was no good, Skunknose had proven herself to be a good warrior, despite needed a bit of assistance here and there. No, she just had so much on her mind. So much being her now M.I.A. leader Shadowstar. Her outright disrespect to Starclan, the pure hatred she spewed about Skunknose's kits. And the possibility that the dark furred molly would be after her. Why she thought that was a mystery but the idea always floated around in her head now that things escalated to this point. Shadowstar showed just how much didn't like Skunknose as a whole and it was possible, out revenge for all she's lost, she'd want some cat to pay for it. And they all knew who was first one that list... "Skunknose!" Wasptail shouted, making her flinch hard at the sudden volume being used. She turned to look at the molly, a little tense before relaxing. She was amongst friends here. "Are you ok? We've been calling you for Starclan knows how long." "I'm sorry Wasptail... Just thinking is all..." She offered a smile,easing up bit by bit. Surely Shadowstar wouldn't really harm her... "Well your thinking is scaring away all the prey." Duckfoot teased, hoping to ease the obvious tension in Skunknose. "Haha, he's right. Nothing like a good functioning mind to send the prey scattering." Wasptail joined, though she still looked about in worry. Skunknose's smile turned more genuine as they cheered her up, making a bit of warmth come through her, even through this dreaded cold. "Sorry. I didn't mean to be wise." She chuckled, gesturing with her tail before leading the way again. This time with a clearer mind. Fortunately for her, the black shadow watching them disappeared into the white abyss, out of view.

While hunting, your patrol caught 1 Rabbit and 1 Vole
While training, Ratpaw learned the Battle skill

Bumbletear wrote:

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴜs ᴀʟʟ
Number of Cats: 08
Next Patrol: 03/01/17 - 06:15 pm
Next Moonpool Visit: 03/08/17 - 06:15 am
Next Kitting: Winternose - Today

Shadowtail flicked her tail as she walked through the plains, snow was starting to fall on them as Leafbare hit, but that was alright, last moon, when the snow had begun, Whisperstar had started to teach them some tricks for easily moving through thick snow. HOW she knew these things, Shadowtail still wasn't quite sure. Shadowtail glanced back towards camp. When she left, Whitefoot, Hawkthorn, and their new warrior Whitesong had been heading out to hunt, and since dawn, Winternose had been kitting.

Whisperstar padded to the moonpool's edge. Crouching down, she stared at the waters for a few moments, before shaking her head, clearing her thoughts. Leaning down, she touched her nose to the waters, before backing up, curling into a ball on the frozen stones, and falling asleep. Once in Starclan, she looked around. She wanted to see the cats she had once known. Mudpaw's arrival had changed nothing. It was Emberclaw's death that had begun to split Iceclan apart after all. But what of the others? Were Clearsight, Moonwatcher, and the others here? And what about Clearsight's kits? Not seeing any familiar faces, she sighed, and began to speak. Starclan...once again I come here with no real focus in mind. Please, just send my way whomever you deem fit she finished, taking one last look around for old friends.

[Moonpool - Asking for a random cat]
[Shadowtail is on patrol]
[Whitefoot, Hawkthorn, , and Mudpaw are hunting]
[Winternose is kitting!]
[Prey Used - 1 thrush]

Whisperstar sighed, walking up with a refreshed mind but a heavy heart. She had dreamed with Starclan, yes, but she didn't see a single friend of her past around. Not even Emberclaws. That news should have made her happy but she couldn't find it within herself. She really missed them all and sent another prayer, the same prayer she told the star cats above before laying to rest. "Starclan please watch over them, wherever they are." She looked up briefly, watching the reflection of the rippling pool on the cave ceiling for a while before turning and preparing to leave. But she stopped and stared in shock and surprise at the cat who sat in the cave's entryway. Their back was to her as they stared out into the winter oasis, but Whisperstar couldn't mistake it. They looked just like him. There was a slight shimmery glow next the cat that seemed to fade slowly as she turned her attention to it. Her eyes began to water and her chest began to thump. The shimmery image was in the shape of a cat, and one she knew too well. In the shimmer's last moments, it turned to her a smiled, a sad yet happy smile that spoke all the words he could no longer say. I miss you. The image faded completely and Whisperstar could feel a tear fall down her warm cheek. "Emberclaws..." She whispered, finally catching the attention of the cat at the entrance. "Oh, you're awake. You sure looked comfy." They purred in soft laughter as they stood and turned face her. It was the Whisperstar could see the differences between them and Emberclaws, but still, seeing them made her chest hurt.. "It's nice to meet you by the way. Starclan was right to tell me you looked like a strong leader. I look forward to serving you. Hopefully in warmer weather though. Heh." They smiled, finally snapping Whisperstar to form words and nod. "Yes, yes of course. And I look forward to having you. Let me take you back to camp to meet everyone." She returned his smile back though lingered in the cave a bit longer, hoping to catch another glimpse of Emberclaws, but with no luck. "Let's go."

Starcla has sent you a warrior
While hunting, you patrol caught 1 Raven
Whitenose gave birth to 1 2 3 kits! The third one is sick though and could die without Coltsfoot or Tansy

BrightDays wrote:
SnowClan
Number of Cats: 11
Next moonpool visit:Tommorow
Next Kitting: N/A

(Coltsfoot was received from Witherclan and used in this post)

Softheart glanced at her kits, nodding in understanding. Watching as Blizzardpaw went to get the Coltsfoot that was need. Seeing the apprentice return, Softheart smiled softly, knowing the medicine cats where trying their best. "Thanks you two," she murmured. Hearing Ramclaw come in, she smiled. "She-kit Marigoldkit?" she asked, seeing her mate nod. "Why don't you name the tom?" she asked. Ramclaw nodded. "How about Beekit cause of his stripes?" he asked. "Perfect," Softheart murmured.

Powerderbeeze called a hunting patrol together. "We have more mouths to feed, so we'll need to really keep up with hunting patrols now," she explained.

After Hailwish and Blizzardpaw where done checking the kits and Softheart, Hailwish turned to Blizzardpaw. "Since we are running low on herbs, can you go out and fine them?" he asked his apprentice, knowing one had to stay back for now.

Hunting Patrol: Powerderbreeze,Ocrafur,Shadefrost, Frostedleaf,Ramclaw
Herb Hunting: Blizzardpaw

The Clan Ate a Stoat and an Leming using 3 servings

"It's so cold..." Frostedleaf whined only to get a cuff on the ear by Shadefrost. "Because it's Leaf-bare mouse-brain. Grow some fur." She hissed, annoyed that the molly was complaining like a kit. At least they had reasons to. Frostedleaf pouted but said no more, not wanting to get hurt by the scary molly that was Shadefrost. Ocrafur watched them, eyes narrowed but otherwise staying quiet. Him saying any thing would scare away whatever prey is left after their loud bickering. Powderbreeze seemed to be thinking the same thing but she simply stayed focused. "Let's split up here to cover more ground." She announced in a hushed whisper but loud enough so she could be heard through the thick snow. "Shadfrost, Ocrafur, With me. Ramclaw and Frostedleaf, will you two be ok?" She asked, getting a nod from Ramclaw and a shivering smile from Frostedleaf before they all split ways and tried to hunt for any animal that was foolish enough to be out in this weather...

Beekit has been healed.
While hunting, your patrol caught 1 Bird and 1 Hare
While herb gathering, Blizzardpaw found Comfrey Root
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarchy » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:52 am

Espeon. wrote:
MistClan
Number of Cats: 1

Shadestar looked around. She didn't mind the darkness, it actually comforted her. She yawned and laid down by the waters of the Moonpool. She closed her eyes and spoke a quiet prayer to StarClan. "Oh StarClan, I don't want to be alone in my new Clan. Having another cat by my side would be nice."

[Moonpool: Shadestar is asking for a deputy or medicine cat]

Leader:
          Shadestar| 26 moons | Female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
x
x

❁‏‏‎
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
╒════════════╕
╘════════════╛
𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑜𝑓
lunathey/she ❁‏‏‎ ‎‏‏ravioli enthusiast ❁ <3 ❁ fr | ©
─── 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ───

░░░
░░░
░░░
╒═══════════════════╕
hey i'm luna!
i like music, writing, and fashion.
feel free to send me a pm or a trade!
i love meeting new people and
making more friends <3
╘═══════════════════╛
. . . . . . . . . . .
&
𝘽𝙀
𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔

x
x
x
Lunarchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jouska. » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:07 pm

Asterclan
Number of Cats: Eighteen | Males: Eight | Females: Ten
Next Patrol: [MST]
Next Moonpool Visit: 3/6/17
Next Kitting: 3/3/17

[ Eaten: Two Rabbits ]
[ Herbs Used: Dock x1 --> Dock x0 ]
[ Herb Hunting: Pinefur ]
[ Hunting Patrol: Waspfur, Dandelionpaw, Aspentail, Squirrelpaw, Acornstream, Barleystorm ]
[ Border Patrol: Lizardstream & Morningpaw]
[ Training Session: Sheepclaw & Russetpaw ; Sycamorewhisker & Darkpaw ; Oatstar & Sandpaw ]

Pinefur gently pressed the dock poultice onto Sorrelpaw's forehead, who winced slightly in response to the stinging sensation. The medicine cat purred soothingly as it quickly dried and hardened. "The eagle could have done a lot more damage than it did; thankfully, you'll be out of here in no time. However, I will have to ask you to take the moon off." The apprentice groaned softly, before reluctantly agreeing to his request. After her mentor had left, Pebblepaw nervously approached the injured patient. "H-hey," She managed to stutter out, "I hope you-you're feeling better so-soon." Sorrelpaw responded with a disinterested shrug and turned away from the medicine cat apprentice. Feeling both embarrassed and rejected, she slowly walked away from his nest before racing out of the den and into the forest.

❀❀❀

Foxstorm lay sprawled before her, a puddle of red quickly forming beneath him. Eyelids fluttered as he stood on the precipice of unconsciousness. She could feel his body slowly grow cold and she didn't know if it was the snow, the life draining from his body, or both. "Falconflower," he managed to croak aloud. "I just wanted to say, I-I love you." A single tear rolled down her cheek as the warrior hung her head in despair. "I love you, too." Touching her nose to his forehead, Falconflower felt her heart break in half as he slowly grew motionless. "Too fast, too fast, it happened too fast." She thought in anguish as she looked down at her blood-stained paws. She curled around his lifeless body and cried into his fur. "Falconflower, there's nothing more you can do for him." The queen's blood boiled with anger as she spun around, seething. "What kind of a medicine cat apprentice are you?! You're supposed to heal cats, and yet you sat there and did nothing!" "T-there was nothing I could do his femoral artery-" "I hate you!" With tears streaming from her eyes, Pebblepaw raced back to camp and told the clan what had happened. A party was sent out to retrieve Foxstorm's body and get Falconflower's injuries seen to.

(Edited a few things in my Traditions. This is mostly for my reference, but you're welcome to check it out.)

Leader:
          Oatstar | 66 Moons | Female |

Deputy:
          Sheepclaw | 44 Moons | Female |

Medicine Cat:
          Pinefur | 39 Moons | Male |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Pebblepaw | 13 Moons | Female |

Warriors:
          Waspfur | 36 Moons | Male |
          Lizardstream | 35 Moons | Female |
          Falconflower | 38 Moons | Female |
          Sycamorewhisker | 42 Moons | Male |
          Aspentail | 24 Moons | Male |
          Barleystorm | 39 Moons | Female |
          Foxstorm | 41 Moons | Male |
          Acornstream | 27 Moons | Female |

Apprentices:
          Squirrelpaw | 12 Moons | Male |
          Russetpaw | 12 Moons | Male |
          Darkpaw | 12 Moons | Female |
          Sorrelpaw | 12 Moons | Male |
          Dandelionpaw | 12 Moons | Female |
          Sandpaw | 12 Moons | Male |
          Morningpaw | 12 Moons | Female |

Queens:
          Name | Age | Gender | ❀❀
          Name | Age | Gender | ❀❀

Kits:
          Name | Age | Gender | ❀❀
          Name | Age | Gender | ❀❀

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | ❀❀
          Name | Age | Gender | ❀❀
    Borders:
    Fields (N) | Leafclan | Zephyrine
    River (E) | Clan | User
    Mountains (S) | Clan | User
    Forest (W) | Clan | User

Ally Clans:
    Obsidianclan | forgetful.
    Leafclan | zephyrine
    Echoclan | Katrione

Enemy Clans:
    Clan | User

Medicine Store:
    Oak Leaves x1 | Prevents infection.
    Rush x3 | Mends broken bones.
    Wild Garlic x1 | Prevents infection.
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches/sore pads/the pain of
    wounds.
    Goldenrod x1 | Good for healing wounds.
    Catmint x1 | Cures Greencough & Whitecough.
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature & heals
    aches/pains.
    Raspberry Leaves x1 | Eases pain & stops bleeding.
    Alder Bark x1 | Eases toothaches.
    Borage Leaves x1 | Produces milk & brings down fevers.
    Hawkweed x1 | Weaker version of Catmint.
    Comfrey Root x1 | Repairs broken bones, soothes
    wounds & itching, heals wrenched claws & burns,
    and eases inflammation & stiffness.
    Lavender x1 | Cures fever & chills.
    Willow Leaves x2 | Stops vomiting.
    Lamb's Ear x1 | Strength.
    Tormentil x1 | Treats wounds & extracts poisons.
    Marigold x2 | Stops infection & bleeding.
    Heather Nectar x1 | Makes swallowing easier & sweetens
    mixtures.
    Mallow Leaves x1 | Soothes bellyaches.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Chipmunks (Squirrels) | x0 | 2 Servings
    Chickadees (Birds) | x0 | 3 Servings
    Woodpeckers (Birds) | x0 | 3 Servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 Servings
    Rabbits | x1 | 2 Servings
    Eagles (Birds) | x1 | 3 Servings

Mentors:
    Aspentail | Squirrelpaw | 2/4
    Sheepclaw | Russetpaw| 2/4
    Sycamorewhisker | Darkpaw | 2/4
    Falconflower | Sorrelpaw | 2/4
    Waspfur | Dandelionpaw | 2/4
    Oatstar | Sandpaw | 2/4
    Lizardstream | Morningpaw | 2/4

Deceased Cats:
    Foxstorm | Coyote Attack --> Severed
    Femoral Artery --> Blood Loss

Relationships:
    Waspfur + Lizardstream = Squirrelpaw + Russetpaw
    + Darkpaw + Sorrelpaw

Sycamorewhisker + Barleystorm = Dandelionpaw +
    Sandpaw + Morningpaw

Falconflower + Foxstorm = Expecting

Sheepclaw <--> Ashenclaw
    Pebblepaw --> Sorrelpaw
jouska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachycupcake525 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:12 pm

Flowerclan
Number of Cats: 7
Next Moonpool Visit: Now/March 9

"Redclaw, we have no catmint, which we need to cure you. I'll go to look for it. Just try not to exert yourself or come into contact with any other cats while I'm gone," said Willowstep. With Redclaw sick, and Graystar going to the moonpool, the only warrior left was the new Gullwing. So Graystar sent him hunting. Then, she went to the moonpool and asked for a warrior. She stayed there overnight. (Sorry, again, no inspiration. Next one I think I'll have more to talk about since I think I'll have the kits go out to explore)
[Gullwing hunts]
[Graystar requests a deputy]
[Willowstep looks for catmint]
[Ate one rabbit]

[size=85][b]Leader:
          Graystar | 60 moons | She-cat | X

Deputy:
          Redclaw | 65 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Willowstep | 54 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:
          Gullwing | 20 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Whitefeather (Snowkit, Powderkit, Littlekit) | 51 moons | She-cat | X

Kits:
          Snowkit | 2 moon | Tom | X
          Powderkit | 2 moon | She-cat| X
          Littlekit | 2 moon | Tom | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    [1] Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones
    [1] Dock | Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [1] Horsetail | Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [1] Lavender | Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death.
    [1] Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection from setting in.
    [2] Yarrow | Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [1] Alder Bark | Eases Toothaches
    [0] Raspberry Leaves | Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [1] Tormentil | Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [0] Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [1] Wild Garlic | Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
    [3] Fennel | Helps pain in the hips.
    [1] Lungwort | Cures yellowcough.
    [1] Marigold | Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [1] Ragweed | (I'll find out later)
    [1] Mouse Bile | (I'll find out later)
    [1] Willow Leaves | (I'll find out later)
    [1] Burdock Root | (I'll find out later)

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Barn Swallow | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name

Borders:
    North-Sorrelclan-An abandoned twoleg trail.
    Northeast-Thicketclan-A meadow with flowers.
    Northwest-Open-Description
    South-Blueclan-A small forest, with a meadow on both sides.
    Southeast-Open-Description
    Southwest-Open-Description
    East-Lotusclan-Like a rainforest, with vines, moss, lily pads, and stuff.
    West-Open-Description
peachycupcake525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:00 pm

ReedClan
Number of Cats: 34

"Carp?" Troutstar meowed, her eyes widening at the sight of her brother. She hadn't seen him in many seasons, and she felt guilty to admit she hadn't thought of him in moons. "I can't believe you're here!" She rushed forward to greet him, licking his cheek gently as she did. "Camp is just down that way," she told the new warrior. "Ask to see Silverwing." As he bounded off, she turned back to her brother. "I'm leader of a Clan now," she admitted, her eyes shining. "What have you been up to?"
Deerstep tended to his patients dutifully, but he was afraid to risk not gathering herbs. He told Ravenflower to keep an eye on them again as he headed out, ignoring Acornpounce's complaining about the cold. "Newleaf is coming," he meowed bitterly. Acornpounce didn't let his tone phase him - he new the edge on his meow was just disguised worry.

[ The Clan used up 6 servings of prey - a perch and 3 toads.
Deerstep and Acornpounce search for herbs.
Erminepaw, Spiderpaw, Dawnpaw, Smudgepaw, and Maplepaw train.
Nightclimb, Pebbleskip, Iceberry, Windleap, Smokebreeze, and Weaselthroat go on a hunting patrol.
Fernsmoke, Stagleap, Littleglow, Stoatfang, Nutwhisker, and Cherryblaze go on a patrol to return for the queen.
Juniper berries were used to help heal Scorchbreeze's breathing.
Chickweed and lavender were used to help heal Starlingflight's cough. ]

Leader:
          Troutstar | 62 moons | She-cat | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Silverwing | 60 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cats:
          Deerstep | 54 moons | Tom | X
          Acornpounce | 38 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
          Herontuft | 64 | Tom | X
          Littleglow | 55 moons | Tom | X
          Ravenflower | 60 moons | She-cat | X
          Minnowleap | 33 moons | Tom | X
          Barkstone | 30 moons | Tom | X
          Tumbleflight | 35 moons | Tom | X
          Heathershade | 47 moons | She-cat | X
          Scorchbreeze | 36 moons | Tom | X
          Mothflame | 64 moons | She-cat | X
          Cloud-dapple | 72 moons | She-cat | X
          Ryestem | 38 moons | Trans She-cat | X
          Ashbreeze | 23 moons | She-cat | X
          Morninglight | 36 moons | She-cat | X
          Stoatfang | 21 moons | Tom | X
          Nutwhisker | 21 moons | She-cat | X
          Starlingflight | 21 moons | Tom | X
          Smokebreeze | 20 moons | Tom | X
          Windleap | 19 moons | Tom | X
          Pebbleskip | 19 moons | She-cat | X
          Doeskip | 19 moons | She-cat | X
          Stagleap | 19 moons | Tom | X
          Oatfang | 22 moons | Tom | X
          Cherryblaze | 23 moons | She-cat | X
          Nightclimb | 16 moons | She-cat | X
          Iceberry | 29 moons | She-cat | X
          Weaselthroat | 38 moons | She-cat | X
          Fernsmoke | 17 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:
          Maplepaw | 8 moons | Tom | X
          Erminepaw | 8 moons | She-cat | X
          Spiderpaw | 8 moons | Tom | X
          Dawnpaw | 8 moons | She-cat | X
          Smudgepaw | 8 moons | Tom | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
          Tangleroot | 113 moons | Tom | X
    Ally Clans:
    SageClan | kaden
    PineClan | voidgear.
    TumbleClan | dinolil1
    HawkClan | slytherin_pureblood.
    AspenClan | tree~racer
    BirchClan | .galaxy.

Enemy Clans

Medicine Store
    Comfrey Root x1 | Repairs broken bones and soothes wounds
    Cobwebs x2 | Soaks up and stops bleeding
    Goldenrod x2 | Heals wounds
    Chervil x1 | Helps infected wounds, bellyaches, and kitting
    Raspberry Leaf x1 | Can ease pain and help stop bleeding during kitting
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches
    Coltsfoot x1 | Helps with shortness of breath when chewed into a pulp
    Ragwort Leaves x1 | Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up
    Catmint x2 | Best remedy for greencough and whitecough
    Chamomile x1 | Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.
    Yarrow x2 | Extracts poison from wounds and will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    Horsetail x1 | Treats infections and stops bleeding
    Celandine x2 | Soothes damaged eyes
    Mouse bile x1 | Forces ticks to fall off
    Marigold | x2 | Stops infection and bleeding
    Bindweed x1 | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place
    Blackberry Leaves x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings
    Alder Bark x1 | Eases toothaches
    Sweet-sedge x1 | Eases infection
    Burdock Root x1 | Heals strong infections, especially from rat bites
    Rush x1 | Helps hold a broken limb in place
    Borage Leaves x1 | Helps a queen produce more and better milk - also brings down fevers
    Heather Nectar x1 | Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures
    Hawkweed | Weaker remedy for greencough and whitecough
    Thyme x2 | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock
    Honey x1 | Soothes infections, remedies smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy
    Lungwort x1 | Cures yellowcough
    Daisy Leaf x1 | Eases the pain of aching joints - also a traveling herb
    Watermint x2 | Helps with bellyaches
    Broom x1 | Used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    Juniper Berries x1 | Soothes bellyaches and helps with troubles breathing

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Perch | x0 | 3 servings
    Carp | x0 | 0 servings
    Catfish | x1 | 2 servings
    Water Voles | x2 | 2 servings
    Toads | x0 | 0 servings
    Grebes [ Birds ] | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Minnowleap | Erminepaw | 1
    Tumbleflight | Maplepaw | 1
    Ashbreeze | Dawnpaw | 1
    Ryestem | Smudgepaw | 1
    Mothflame | Spiderpaw | 1

Deceased Cats:
    Pinkkit | Stillborn
    Moonkit | Died shortly after being born due to birthing complications
    Padkit | Died shortly after being born due to birthing complications

Mates:
    Herontuft and Cloud-dapple
    Troutstar and Silverwing
    Weaselthroat and Ryestem
    Iceberry and Tumbleflight
    Littleglow and Ravenflower
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazilnut » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:46 pm

Beechclan
"Pleasant grins to hide our sins."

Number of Cats: 24

Activities:

"My family's big and funny looking. Dandelionbloom says it's 'cause I'm not related to Stormripple an Dunpond an Salmoncress by blood, but she says that's okay 'cause she isn't related by blood either. An Frostsong an Flaxpool are only related to Mom. But she says none of that matters since Mom and Dad and Papa love me an her an Frostsong an Flaxpool an Carpkit an Sandkit all the same. An I'm glad my family's so big an funny looking 'cause that's what makes it mine." Pigeonkit's declaration was so obnoxiously sweet that it made Malloweyes want to hurl. The little kit absolutely oozed innocence and it was no surprise that practically every cat in camp was absolutely head over paws for her. Such mighty power in such a small frame. So, despite how tired she was from prior events, Malloweyes had made a point to claim watching over Pigeonkit her job. "Isn't that sweet? And I'm sure you want to keep your family safe hmm? Well no better way than to heal them." It didn't hurt that she was already showing an interest in the medicine den, declaring, "The clan is like my big family! Just biggerer! I'm gonna help it all I can!" Asptail had been unendingly proud that somecat was taking an interest in his life's work, and had strutted around the camp showing off Pigeonkit's herb knowledge while his siblings tried their best not to laugh. Skunkbrush had liked her too, taking the time to show her around the inside of the den the night before the gathering, oh her eyes had never shone so bright as that night. It was hard not to let the little one into your heart, but Malloweyes had none, so she felt as little guilt for her plans to use the kit as she did at ordering Skunkbrush's murder. Pleasure took it's place, just remembering brought a crooked grin to her muzzle. Had it only been a few days ago?

The look on Sorrelstar's face when Malloweyes and Burntsoul dragged the medicine cat's bedraggled body back to camp had been that of cold, pure shock. For the whole duration of Malloweyes's recount of what had happened; how they had heard arguing and fighting while out on a stroll down the river, how they had rushed to the scene but been far too late, how Burntsoul had pounced Russetleaf and torn into her for killing Skunkbrush is cold blood, how- "Did you kill her?" The leader's tail lay limp among the sand and her shoulders slumped with utter despair, yet the only question she could find the strength to muster was that of violence and revenge. Good, this is very good. "No, Burntsoul wished too but I refused to let her." Sorrelstar's last remaining strength seemed to fade, as if revenge had been the only thing keeping her afloat. Wonderful for Malloweyes's plan. By now the other clan members had slipped out of their dips and come to welcome what they thought was Skunkbrush returning. When they saw what had really happened, greetings warped into yowls of anguish. "Skunkbrush, oh Skunkbrush." Sunheart pressed his muzzle into the tom's black fur, mourning the loss of one of his oldest friends. The other cats followed suit, murmuring how much the medicine cat had meant to them and how they would miss him. Sorrelstar hung back in her slumped silence, an unlikely dark companion by her side. The leader didn't even seem to process Shadowslip's pelt pressing against hers until the she-cat purred, "I know he was a good friend of yours, especially After. I'm sorry he had to leave us all so soon." "But he didn't have to leave," the brown tabby whispered, shivering in the frosty air that suddenly seemed one-hundred times colder. "Sorrelstar-" "He didn't have to leave!" In a fit of violence Sorrelstar shoved the other she-cat away from her and fell to the snow, her paws clasped over her head as if she were trying to tune it all out. He didn't have to leave. He was killed. He wasn't supposed to go. She took him. He didn't have to leave. He was killed. He wasn't- Barkknot recognized herself in her cowering mother and it terrified her enough to speed to her side before Malloweyes could intercept. Claywhistle accompanied her in herding their mother somewhere quieter to calm down. The elder was a bit put out that they got to Sorrelstar first, but the end result would assuredly be the same. And the doubt in their leader's sanity had planted itself in the clan's mind, along with another question. Where was Asptail?

They found out the next morning, when the tom in question returned with such an uncharacteristicly sunny face it broke Sunheart's heart to break the news to him. Asptail had almost visibly crumpled as soon as the words hit his ears. "We buried him last night, would you like to see-" "No!" The intensity of his sun's reaction stunned Sunheart momentarily. "Are you sure?" he asked, obviously concerned, "It's a lot to go through, maybe some closure-" "I said no! What don't you get? I'm more use to my clanmates in camp!" Asptail lashed his tail wildly and practically sprinted to the tunnels, where he collapsed in a pile of guilt and despair on the sandy floor. He had been too late to save Yarrowkit, to late to keep Cougarpaw from going blind, and now his absence had gotten his mentor killed. Maybe if I had been there they wouldn't have fought. Oh stupid Skunkbrush why did you have to be argumentative- No. Stupid Asptail. You can't heal the dead by working harder later! Every time he wanted to do something for himself, everytime he met with Cinderblaze, something happened. The dark tabby rolled onto his back and stared at the stars shining like little pinpricks through the bracken ceiling. Was Starclan punishing him? For taking his innocent friendship too far? Were they taking his clanmates to show him he needed to devote himself entirely to his craft? Of course they were, he should have know this from the start. I'll never leave this den again, he swore, both to himself and to the glittering Silverpelt, I'll stay right where I can help the clan in an instant. No more forest, no more walks, no more Cinderblaze. Maybe that would appease Starclan, maybe then they'd stop stealing what he loved. And the guilt-ridden tom drifted off to sleep alone, just like he wanted to be.

The morning after that loomed even colder and threatened storms, but while the attitude of the camp largely echoed that of the sky things seemed to be looking up. Or perhaps it was sideways, directions and motivations were unimportant now. Sorrelstar had spent the night standing watch over her best friend's grave, as she had the night before, and while dark circles plagued her eyes she approached the day with an oddly clear head. Gone was the shock, and in it's place lay a brisk, icy rage, evident by her tone of voice as she called the clan together. "Let everycat that knows of tunnels gather before me." This time the greeting was not some arbitrary remnant from when only apprentices were told of the tunnels, this time it had a meaning soon enough gleaned by her following words. "There's a blizzard approaching fast so I want every able cat to devote themselves to hunting. We need to stockpile and then move everything and everyone into the tunnels before it hits." The cats spotting the clearing were nodding solemnly before beginning to disperse. But a short, "Wait," stopped them in their tracks. "There's something else I need to address. As you all know Skunkbrush-" at his name the leader's mew broke, but she quickly remedied herself, "Skunkbrush was killed by the Tumbleclan medicine cat, why we aren't sure but her scent was all over him. It shouldn't come as a surprise that we will no longer be allies with Tumbleclan, and this gathering I intend to ask Sagestar to surrender Russetleaf over to us. If he refuses war may fall." Surprisingly, no cat looked like they were going to protest. Some, like Sunheart and Shadowslip, looked uncomfortable at the notion of war but no one openly said anything. Sorrelstar was relieved, she wasn't sure if she had the energy for a much longer meeting. "Now you may all-" "Wait, I have someone to introduce." The leader's tail drooped at Malloweyes's interruption, the tunnels and sleep had been so close at paw... But she turned around anyways to find Malloweyes standing besides a powerful tom, who looked very assured in his right to being there. "Who's this?" She mewed thickly, yet with a bit of an edge. But surely the elder wouldn't bring a threat to clan. Malloweyes smiled sympathetically at Sorrelstar. "This is Shark, he wishes to join Beechclan. I can vouch for him, and promise he'd be a very loyal addition." "Nice to meet you ma'am Sorrelstar." The leader just nodded. "Very well, so long as he has your recommendations. Now the meeting really truly is dismissed."

Cedarslash met Malloweyes's gaze across the clearing. It wasn't Russetleaf, I don't believe it for a second. I could tell, I could but- The elder just smiled at her and Cedarslash knew just then she wouldn't tell. She never would. Malloweyes was a big fat spider and she was hopelessly tangled in her web. The idea of it all just made he so sick! And all of a sudden her stomach was heaving violently. The warrior gasped and nearly crumpled to the ground, nearly. She managed to keep herself on her paws and toddle off to the woods, still clinging desperately to he last shred of pride. Malloweyes would not see her in her moment of weakness, she would not! Once obscured by the cluster of beeches Cedarslash let it all go, recoiling at the rancid stench that arose from her throw-up. And then just like that the wave of sickness passed and she buried the evidence with still trembling paws. "Hey Cedarslash, ready for a hunting patrol?" Sleetfoot appeared just as she finished her work, smiling in his usual way. Despite the vast amount of secrets she was keeping from him, Cedarslash couldn't help but be glad to see her mate."Yeah," she breathed, "I'm coming." And the pair of them dashed off to join the hunting patrol, leaving only a pair of glinting green eyes to watch them depart. "Kits..." the green eyes' owner mewed softly, "Kits were not in the plan."

Hunting patrol: Sleetfoot, Sharkfang, Sparksong, Barkknot, Dunpond, Stormripple
Border patrol : Claywhistle, Frostsong, Sunheart, Shadowslip, Flaxpool, Cedarslash
Training: Webwing -> Cougarpaw, Burntsoul -> Wisppaw
Searching for tansy: Malloweyes
Kits in 2 moons: Cedarslash
x1 Small fish (2 servings) and x1 Water fowl (3 servings) consumed

Leader:
          Sorrelstar | 89 moons | She-cat | Collected, Jealous | X X

Deputy:
          Sleetfoot | 51 moons | Tom | Curious, Cowardly | X

Medicine Cat:
          Asptail | 27 moons | Tom | Intelligent, Disdainful | X X

Warriors:
          Dunpond| 87 moons | Tom | Silver-tongued, Affectionate | X X
          Sunheart | 86 moons | Tom | Kind, Stubborn | X
          Sharkfang | 77 moons | Tom | Thickheaded, Ruthless | X
          Shadowslip | 68 moons | She-cat | Kind, Unassertive | X X
          Stormripple | 57 moons | Tom | Dutiful, Dumb | X X
          Cedarslash | 46 moons | She-cat | Powerful, Prideful | X
          Sparksong | 30 moons | She-cat | Bubbly, Quick | X
          Barkknot | 27 moons | She-cat | Anxious, Clumsy | X
          Claywhistle | 27 moons | Tom | Social, Joking | X
          Burntsoul | 21 moons | She-cat | Outgoing, Snarky | X
          Webwing | 19 moons | Tom | Quiet, Thoughtful | Hard of Hearing | X
          Dandelionbloom | 16 moons | She-cat | Delicate, Scattered | X
          Flaxpool | 15 moon | She-cat | Reliable, Unemotional | X
          Frostsong | 15 moon | Tom | Witty, Skittish | X

Apprentices:
          Cougarpaw | 11 moons | She-cat | Brave, Foolhardy | Blind | X
          Wisppaw| 11 moons | Tom | Quiet, Not-all-there | X

Queens:
          Salmoncress | 63 moons | She-cat | Motherly, Mopey | X

Kits:
          Pigeonkit| 3 moons | She-cat | Innocent, Dependent | X
          Sandkit | 1 moon | Tom | Flirty, Kind |X
          Carpkit | 1 moon | She-cat | Moody, Mischievous | X

Elders:
          Malloweyes | 122 moons | She-cat | Collected, Calculating | X

Mentors:
          Webwing | Cougarpaw | 2 | Tracking skill, Fighting skill
          Burntsoul | Wisppaw | 3 | Running skill, Tracking skill, Fighting skill

Deceased Cats:
          Yarrowkit | Fox attack (kit patrol to 'prove' herself orchestrated by Malloweyes) | X
          Speckledbeetle | Murdered by Burntsoul, Cedarslash, and Malloweyes| X
          Skunkbrush | Murdered by Burntsoul and Malloweyes | X

Border Clans:
    Northern River Border- Jinxclan | vampiress_fox
    Eastern River Border- Aspenclan | rosebud
    Western Forest Border- Soulclan | krazykitty00
    Southern Forest Border- Leafclan | zephyrine

Ally Clans:
    Caveclan | tauriel.
    Witherclan | seedcakes
    Tumbleclan | dinolil1
    Echoclan | Katrione
    Jinxclan | vampiress_fox
    Aspenclan | rosebud
    Birchclan | .galaxy.
    Soulclan | krazykitty00
    Leafclan | zephyrine
    Lotusclan | wolfie
    Blueclan | miss universe

Medicine Store
    Cobwebs | Stops bleeding/binds bones x3
    Marigold | Stops infection/bleeding/inflammation in joints x2
    Poppy seeds | Eases distress/ brings sleep x1
    Fox glove seeds | "Treats" the heart (Causes heart attacks & paralysis) x1
    Watermint | Eases belly aches x2
    Thyme | Calms nerves x2
    Bindweed | Binds sticks to broken legs x1
    Broom | Broken legs/wounds x2
    Raspberry leaves | Painkiller/bleeding x1
    Burdock Root| Rat bites x1
    Coltsfoot| Breathing & cracked pads x2
    Comfrey root| Itching/burns/stiffness/inflammation x1
    Ragwort leaves| Aching joints/gives strength x2
    Sticks| Supporting broken bones x1
    Juniper berries| Belly aches/breathing/calming cats/gives strength x1
    Mint| Hides death scent x1
    Wintergreen| Treats wounds & poisons x1
    Fennel| Treats hip pain x1
    Lavender| Treats fevers & chills/hides death scent x2
    Catmint| Treats greencough/whitecough x2
    Burnet| Stops minor bleeding/gives strenght x1
    Alder Bark| Toothaches x1
    Tormentil| Extracting poison/treating most wounds x1
    Borage Leaves| Reduces fevers/aids milk production x2
    Yarrow| Extracts poisons/induces vomiting toxins/treats cracked pads x2
    Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes x2
    Sweet Sedge| Eases infection x1
    Wild Garlic| Fights infection, especially rat bites x1
    Honey| Soothes throats/infections/coughs x1
    Lamb's Ear| Gives strength x1
    Lungwort| Cures yellowcough x1
    Ragweed| Gives strength/energy x1
    Oak leaves| Stops infection from setting x1
    Rush| Keeps broken limbs in place x1

Fresh-kill pile:

Small fish | 1 | 2 servings
    Large fish | 0 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | 2 | 2 servings
    Water fowl | 2 | 3 servings
    Vole | 4 | 1 serving
    Minnow | 1 | 1 serving
    {Five servings}

Rotting pile:
    Squirrel | 1 | N/a
    Rabbit | 1 | N/a
    Fox | 1 | N/a
    Speckledbeetle | 1 | N/a

Mates:
    Sorrelstar and Sunheart
    -> Claywhistle, Barkknot, Asptail
    Shadowslip and Sunheart
    -> Wisppaw, Yarrowkit, 'Cougarpaw'
    Dunpond and Salmoncress and Stormripple
    -> ''Dandelionbloom'', 'Frostsong', 'Flaxpool'
    -> 'Pigeonkit', Carpkit, Sandkit
    Cedarslash and Sleetfoot
    Asptail and Cinderblaze (of Soulclan)
Last edited by hazilnut on Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImagexImage
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
~link~ Coded by angel ~Link~
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

►►►►►►►Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heya! I'm hazilnut but you can
call me anything you want! Just
not late to dinner hahahaha

I enjoy jokes, puns, wordplay &
writing of any kind! I'm a mod
over on Create A Clan, which
you should definitely check out
if you like warriors and writing!
Female/Teenager/Christian
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hazilnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:55 pm

JINXCLAN
The Clan of the Faithful Outsiders
Number of Cats: Twenty-Two | Males - 11 | Females - 11
Month: Twenty-Three
Next Moonpool visit: March 8th
Next Gathering: March 4th 12 pm UTC

Birchfeather and Leopardclaw were leading Yinpelt back to camp. They walked into the clearing and saw that Skydapple was outside the nursery. Skydapple saw Yinpelt and she ran over to him, so happy to have her other brother joining her in the clan. They spent the rest of the night catching up.

~THE NEXT DAY~

i do not feel like writing anything else right now, so here is what the clan did.

[Blossomkit and Bluekit become apprentices - Leopardclaw trains Blossompaw and Velvetrabbit trains Bluepaw]
[Skydapple - watching Tanagerpelt, Windkit, and Firekit]
[Blackberry and Ashpaw - gathering herbs]
[Flintshade/Hollowpaw, Leopardclaw/Blossompaw, Velvetrabbit/Bluepaw - training]
[Jinxstar and Birchfeather - boarder patrol]
[Willowbolt, Brindlethorn, Barkclaw - hunting patrol]
[Frecklepaw and Stormpaw become warriors - Frecklesnow and Stormcloud]

~~~~~

Blackmouth traveled through the tunnels slowly, her whiskers alert and her nose smelling nothing but the damp earth. She hated being under ground, but knew she had to if she wanted her plans to work. She hated this tradition, and swore that she would abolish it the first chance that she got. Slowly she emerged from the tunnel, realizing with a growl that she had been in there all day. She did a quick hunt before finding a place to sleep for the night.

[Frecklesnow, Stormcloud, Yinpelt - collar quest]
[Mulberry, Yangfur, Blackmouth - collar quest]

Leader:
          Jinxstar | 58 moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Willowbolt | 38 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Blackberry | 40 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Ashpaw | 12 moons | Male | X

(48-71) Senior Warriors:
          Yangfur | 48 moons | Male | X
          Yinpelt | 48 moons | Male | X

(12-47) Warriors:
          Brindlethorn | 39 moons | Male | X
          Barkclaw | 24 moons | Male | X
          Velvetrabbit | 36 moons | Female | X
          Flintshade | 30 moons | Male| X
          Blackmouth | 34 moons | Female | X
          Birchfeather | 20 moons| Male | X
          Leopardclaw| 29 moons | Male | X
          Mulberry | 39 moons | Female | X
          Frecklesnow | 12 moons | Female | X
          Stormcloud | 12 moons | Male | X

(6-12/16) Apprentices:
          Hollowpaw | 8 moons | Female | X original reference
          Blossompaw | 6 moons | Female | X
          Bluepaw | 6 moons | Male | X

(18-71) Queens:
          Tanagerpelt | 20 moons | Female | X
          Skydapple | 48 moons | Female | X DUE IN TWO MOONS

(0-5) Kits:
          Firekit | 0 moons | Female | X
          Windkit | 0 moons | Male | X

(72-108) Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Mentors:
    Blackberry | Ashpaw
    Flintshade | Hollowpaw | 3 | Learned: Hunting, Fighting, Climbing
    Leopardclaw | Blossompaw | 0 | Learned:
    Velvetrabbit | Bluepaw | 0 | Learned:

Mates:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt
    Barkclaw and Tanagerpelt

Family:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple are parents to Stormpaw, Ashpaw, Frecklepaw
    Blackmouth is mother to Hollowpaw
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt are parents to Blossomkit and Bluekit
    Blackberry and Mulberry are sisters
    Barkclaw and Tanagerpelt are parents to Firekit and Windkit
    Skydapple and Yangfur are siblings
    Yangfur is uncle to Frecklepaw, Stormpaw, and Ashpaw

Medicine Store
    Medicinal Herb, Poison, Usage, Effect, Treatment
    [x1]Alder Bark | For tooth pain. Eases tooth aches
    [x1]Beech Leaves | Used to carry herbs.
    [x1]Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    [x2]Blackberry Leaves | These leaves are chewed into a pulp. Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    [x0]Borage Leaves | It is chewed and eaten. It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    [x1]Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    [x1]Burdock Root | The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp. Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    [x0]Burnet | A traveling herb. Is said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x2]Catchweed | The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are. Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin.
    [x5]Catmint/Catnip | Eaten Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    [x0]Celandine | Juice is trickled into the eye. Soothes damaged eyes.
    [x0]Chamomile | Eaten Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.
    [x0]Chervil | Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root. For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    [x0]Chickweed | Eaten, such as catmint/catnip. Treats greencough, though catnip is often preferred.
    [x0]Cob Nuts | Made into ointments.
    [x1]Cobwebs | Press over wound. To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    [x0]Coltsfoot | Leaves chewed into a pulp. Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.
    [x2]Comfrey Root | Roots are chewed into a poultice. Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    [x0]Daisy Leaf | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.
    [x1]Dandelion | The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings. Leaves can be chewed. Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    [x1]Dock | Chewed up and applied to scratches. Similar to sorrel. Also can be put in one's nest during sleep. Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [x1]Fennel | Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth. Helps pain in the hips.
    [x1]Feverfew | Eaten. Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    [x0]Goatweed | Given daily. Eases anxiety and grief.
    [x1]Goldenrod | Chewed into a poultice. Good for healing wounds.
    [x0]Hawkweed | Like Catmint/Catnip but not as strong.
    [x0]Heather Nectar | Included in herbal mixtures. Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    [x0]Honey | Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it. Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    [x0]Horsetail | Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds. Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [x0]Ivy Leaf | To store herbs
    [x1]Juniper Berries | Chewed and eaten. Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    [x0]Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength.
    [x2]Lavender | Placed under a cats nose and is to be inhaled constantly. Or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death. Cures fever and chills. Also a herb used to hide the scent of death.
    [x1]Lungwort | Eaten Cures yellowcough.
    [x0]Mallow Leaves | Eaten Soothes bellyache.
    [x0]Marigold | Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice. Juice can be used as well. Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [x1]Mint | Rubbed on a dead body. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Mouse Bile | The liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt. The ticks fall off.
    [x0]Oak Leaf | The dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound. Stops infection from setting in.
    [x0]Parsley | Eaten Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache.
    [x1]Poppy Seeds | Chewed on. They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    [x1]Ragwort Leaves | Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints. Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x2]Ragweed | Thought to give cats extra strength. Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    [x2]Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting. Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [x0]Rosemary | Put on the pelt of a dead cat to prepare for burial. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Rush | Used to bind broken bones. Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs.
    [x0]Snakeroot | Thought to be applied to wounds. Thought to heal poison, especially snake bites.
    [x2]Sorrel | Eaten Traveling herb, can also build up appetite.
    [x1]Stick | Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended. Also used to help broken legs heal. Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    [x0]Stinging Nettle | The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound. The stems can also be chewed. Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    [x0]Sweet-Sedge | One must swallow the sap. Eases infection.
    [x2]Tansy | To be consumed, but only in small doses. Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    [x0]Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [x2]Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on. Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    [x0]Traveling Herbs | sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Eaten Used to give a cat more energy and strength, and it keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time.
    [x0]Watermint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    [x0]Wild Garlic | One must roll in it. Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
    [x0]Willow Bark | Eases Pain
    [x1]Willow Leaves | Eaten Stops vomiting.
    [x0]Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [x1]Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [x0]Deathberries | Yarrow Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat within minutes when consumed.
    [x0]Foxglove Seeds | They are used to treat the heart They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure
    [x0]Holly Berries | Similar to Deathberries, though not as severe; they are still a danger to kits.
    [x0]Deadly Nightshade | To kill a cat who cannot be saved quickly. Poisonous.
    [x0]Water Hemlock | Yarrow Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth.

Fresh Kill Pile (5 servings)
    Clan consumes 4 servings: consumed 1 mice and 1 raven
    1 serving Snakes x0
    1 serving Frogs x0
    1 serving Lizards x0
    1-3 servings Fish
    1 serving *Greyling x2
    2 servings *Brook Trout x1
    3 servings *White/Yellow Perch x0
    1 serving *Sunfish x0
    1 serving *Bluegill x0
    2 servings *Bass x0
    2 servings *Pickerel x0
    1 serving Bats x0
    Birds
    3 serving *Sparrow x0
    3 serving *Finch x1
    3 servings *Grouse x0
    3 serving *Sandpiper x0
    3 serving *Thrush x2
    3 serving *Blackbird x0
    3 serving *Crow x1
    3 servings *Raven x1
    1 serving Chipmunks x1
    1 serving Mice x1
    3 servings Rabbit x4
    2 servings Squirrel x0
    1 serving Vole x1

Boarders:
    Northern Mountain | Skullclan | Heda
    Southern River | Beechclan | hazilnut
    Eastern Swamp | Thicketclan | Emberwisp
    Western Pine Forest | Pineclan | voidgear.

Ally Clans:
    Thicketclan | Emberwisp
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Pineclan | voidgear.

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Deceased Cats:

Clan Tradition:
    When an apprentice is ready to become a warrior, they shall make a one week trip to visit Tori and Anna, a raccoon and magpie respectively, that shall make their Clan Collar. If they succeed then they shall be welcomed back to the clan as a full warrior, if they do not then they will have to train for an additional moon before they are able to try again.
    [/quote]

PERSONAL NOTE:
Jinxstar: started at 36 (23)
Brindlethorn: 18 (22)
Blackberry: 20 (21)
Willowbolt: 18 (20)
Skydapple: 30 (19)
Barkclaw: 6 (18)
Tanagerpelt: 6 (17)
Velvetrabbit: 23 (13)
Stormcloud: 0 (12)
Ashleaf: 0 (12)
Frecklesnow: 0 (12)
Flintshade: 20 (11)
Blackmouth: 24 (10)
Hollowheart: 0 (9)
Birchfeather: 12 (9)
Blueriver: 0 (7)
Blossomsong: 0 (7)
Leopardclaw: 23 (7)
Mulberry: 36 (5)
Yangfur: 47 (3)
Yinpelt: 48 (1)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:18 pm

Swallowclan
Number of Cats: 3

When Spiderstar came back to camp after his patrol, he smiled as he saw the rabbit on the freshkill pile. Leafstrike and Ravenfeather had done a good job. He found the two sitting as far from each other as possible, turned away from each other. He blinked, confused, then walked to Ravenfeather. "how was the hunt?" he asked. Ravenfeather stared at him for a moment. "uh, fine. Leafstrike caught the rabbit." she answered. Spiderstar nodded and smiled. "good on him." he muttered before padding to the warrior to congratulate him. "well done on your catch." he said when he was close enough. Leafstrike stared at him. "I didn't kill it, Ravenfeather did." he told the leader. Spiderstar stared at Leafstrike, then looked back at Ravenfeather, then looked back at Leafstrike. He sighed and shook his head as he padded off. "they're just confusing me." he muttered. He entered his den. "time to sleep!" he called and entered it. He looked at the big tapestry made with swallow feathers for a while, then settled down to sleep. Outside, the two cats looked at each other for a while, then they both padded to their respective dens.
~the next day~
When he padded out of his den the next day, Spiderstar knew what he would have to do that day. He spotted Ravenfeather, and as he looked closer he could see Leafstrike not too far. He smiled a bit. That was an improvement. The three went to the freshkill pile, where they finished off the previous days fish and ate a bit of the rabbit. Then Spiderstar went to the middle of camp and sat down. "Ravenfeather, I know it's normally your job, but today I will tell you what will happen today." he looked to Ravenfeather, and she nodded in agreement. "I will go to the moonpool to request a warrior. We need more. You, Leafstrike, will go hunting once more." he looked to the warrior. Leafstrike nodded, then looked to the side at Ravenfeather. "and Ravenfeather, you will go on a border patrol where I went yesterday, on the eastern(?) border. There I caught scent of a cat, and I believe you could find them and convince them to join our clan." Ravenfeather nodded. It was a big responsibility, but she was the deputy after all. Then she looked at Leafstrike and found him looking at her too. She blushed slightly and looked away. Maybe Leafstrike could hunt near the eastern border... Spiderstar was starting to get tired of these two, since he had no idea what was happening. He shook his head and sighed, then started walking in the direction of the moonpool. "hurry up, we don't have all day!" he called behind his shoulder. When he was out of sight, Leafstrike hesitated, then moved forward and nuzzled Ravenfeather quickly before running off. Ravenfeather stayed like frozen for a minute, then she smiled softly and purred very quietly. Then, still smiling, she padded to the border.
(Spiderstar to the moonpool, requesting a warrior.)
(Ravenfeather border patrol, looking for the medicine cat.)
(Leafstrike hunting patrol.)

Leader:
          Spiderstar | 52 moons | male | X

Deputy:
          Ravenfeather | 39 moons | female | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Leafstrike | 40 moons | male | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Big fish | x a little | 1 servings (used up)
    Bird | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings (1 used up)

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

blueclan // 005

Postby miss universe » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:44 am

B L U E C L A N
Number of Cats: / ♀ 2, ♂ 2 / 4 cats total.
last moonstone visit; february twenty-third

{ooooh, i like that idea very much! the paw placement shows rank, so i can't change that, but the paw's shape and cracks to determine their future is a very good idea and if it's alright, i would definitely like to use it! }

tawnystar stretched in her den, her belly brushing the floor. Her stomach was growing, and she didn't know why. She promised herself she would talk to mallowpool later, and exited the den. her heavy paw-steps left markings on the ground, and she shook the snow off her pelt. she wished that she had someone to warm her den, but it would obviously be suspicious if mallowpool entered her den in the night. she sighed in sadness and looked around the camp. everyone was still sleeping, so she decided to get her visit with mallowpool out of the way now, while no one was watching them.
she walked into mallowpools den and mewed a small greeting. "good morning sleepyhead." she purred as she heard the stirrings of another cat deep in the shadows. she saw her mate slowly sit up and lick his chest quickly, then came to where she was sitting. "tawnystar, what can i do for you today?" he asked, a teasing tone in his mew.
"well, something is wrong with my stomach. i seem to be gaining weight, and sometimes it feels like something is queasy. i just figured i should get it checked." mallowpools eyes widened and he turned away. "okay, lay down and i will examine you." tawnystars tail twitched with anxiety as she heard his voice change, but she laid down regardless. she flinched as he put his paw on her stomach and started moving it. his expression was unreadable as he said, "congratulations tawnystar. you are expecting kits." tawnystar let out a shocked exclamation and looked at her stomach. "i-i should wake thrushwhisker and foxfoot up..." she said, looking at mallowpool with hope in her eyes. she wondered if he was excited about these kits inside of her, but he said nothing else as he nodded. she rose up and started walking out of his den, but as she was leaving she called out, "we need to talk later." when he refused to reply, she left his den with a flick of her tail.
"foxfoot, thrushwhisker! wake up. thrushwhisker, you and i are going hunting. foxfoot, you will patrol the borders." she called, and within a few minutes both cats were out and waiting in front of her. with a nod, she led them out of camp. turning her head before she went out of sight, she saw mallowpool leave at a different exit. shaking her head in an effort to push him out of her mind, she nodded to foxfoot as her and thrushwhisker went deeper into the forest.

[[ tawnystar and thrushwhisker are hunting
foxfoot is patrolling
mallowpool is looking for herbs
blueclan ate the rest of the buzzard ]]

Leader:
          tawnystar| 47 moons | molly |

Deputy:
          foxfoot | 33 moons | tom |

Medicine Cat:
          mallowpool| 55 moons | tom |

Warriors:
          thrushwhisker| 26 moons | molly |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♦[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    beechclan | hazilnut
    lotusclan | wolfie
    echoclan | katrione
    quartzclan | sunnymcsun
    swallowclan | arya22
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Bordering Clans
    north | flowerclan
    south | blazeclan
    east | clan name
    west | lotusclan

Medicine Store
    chamomile x1 | strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
    chervil x1 | helps stop infection in wounds and bellyaches. can also be used during kitting.
    chickweed x1 | treats greencough, although not as effective as catmint.
    cobwebs x1 | soaks up and slows / stops bleeding, can also be used to bind broken bones.
    poppy seeds x 1 | helps a cat calm down, sleep, and ease pain. not recommended for nursing queens.
    tansy x 2 | prevents greencough, soothes a sore throat, prevents coughing and cures some wounds and poisons.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    thrush | x0 | 1 servings
    vole | x1 | 2 servings
    rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    catfish | x0 | 3 servings
    buzzard | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    mallowpool and tawnystar
    Name and Name

relationships
    tawnystar and mallowpool are forbidden mates
    tawnystar and thrushwhisker are friendly
    thrushwhisker and mallowpool are neutral
    thrushwhisker and foxfoot are friendly
    foxfoot and tawnystar are friendly
    foxfoot and mallowpool are neutral
    name and name are blank
Last edited by miss universe on Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:06 pm

Birchclan
Number of Cats: 31
Prey Servings Needed: 6
Moonpool Visit: Mar. 7th

i just got home and am Dying I'll write smth cool and big next time i promise im so sorry red

[Hollytuft, Flickerfang, Pikefang, Pigeontail, Owlfeather, and Mudstrike are hunting]
[Peachnose and Robinstar are on a border patrol]
[The apprentices are out training]
[Finchtuft and Ripplepaw are out looking for herbs]
[the clan consumes 6 servings of prey - 1 robin, 1 squirrel, and 1 mouse]

Leader:
          Robinstar | 71 moons | Tom | X

Deputy:
          Hollytuft | 76 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat:
          Finchtuft | 29 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice: