Murderers in Riverclan V.2 [Roster Update 10/30]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.2 [Roster Update 10/30]

Postby zoocyte » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:55 pm

Newtstar lay curled in her nest, her eyes taking a far away look as she pondered over the future of the clan. With so few cats left, it was inevitable that the other clans would seek to drive them out once they found out that Riverclan had fallen from grace. Her lip curled slightly at the thought. This territory had served as their home for generations. They simply couldn't just...Give it up...?

Their ancestors had spilled blood, both their own and that of invaders, to secure their place here. It would be an insult to them if they were to just pack up and leave, undoing all their efforts.

Deciding on a plan of action, she trod out of her den with a determined gait. She scanned the camp until her gaze landed on her deputy, who was standing by the nursery.

"Palesnow," she called out softly. Once she'd gotten his attention, she continued, "Tomorrow, we're taking a patrol to Twolegplace. We need new recruits, and soon. If we find any promising rogues or kittypets, we must invite them to join us."

Glancing at nursery, she noted that Windsong wasn't present. Odd...Her kits were coming soon, so leaving camp would put herself in potential danger. "Windsong's not here? Newtstar inquired.

(Dewfrost)
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby web. » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:21 am

Votes:

Dewfrost: II

2/4
nathan | he/him | asd | queer | adult ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
web.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breezey   » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:35 pm

Breezefire woke up after a bad dream. She had dreamt that the murderer had found a way into Starclan and started killing them, even though they were already dead. She padded out of her den and grabbed the smallest morsel of food so there would be enough for everyone else. As the sun rose and the moon fell, Breezefire got more and more depressed with the current situation in Riverclan.

((Dewfrost))
heeee heee heee
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby web. » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:39 pm

Votes:

Dewfrost: III

3/4

Votes are now closed. Prepare for exile
web.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby web. » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:01 pm

RIVERCLAN

The Final wrote:
Dewfrost didn't seem shocked that she was accused of being the murderer. As her tail curled behind her, she turned and left the camp at Newstar's word.

Then there were three.

It had been a moon since Dewfrost's exile, and no murders had occurred. The clan- if it could even be called that- was scarcely getting by. Everyone seemed to scatter to hunt and patrol and heal- it had come to the point where Palesnow felt that the clan should separate.
"Newtstar," the tom's mew came from the dark entrance to the den. "I need to talk to you about something."
The tom entered, squinting his eyes to see in the dark. Newtstar lay curled on the ground, he body seemingly not moving. Palesnow's heart skipped a beat, and he ran forward in fear.
"Newtstar are you oka-"
His mew was caught short by the slice of claws across his throat. He collapsed backwards, the sheer force of the slice causing him to stumble. Somehow the cut was shallow, and he could hear a snicker from the darkness. Newtstar now sat above him, her eyes glowing like flames in the dark. Her teeth shown bright, her smirk large and cruel. Palesnow tried to sputter out his last words, but Newtstar covered his mouth with her tail.
"Shhh, quiet now. There's no reason to speak." Her voice was soft, and she shook out her pelt.
She left Palesnow in the dusty and moss covered den, stretching out her claws.

Breezefire sat in the clearing, her eyes shut. As she heard a cat approach, she opened her eyes to greet them.
"Newtstar! Hello- wait.. is that blood..?" Her fur began to stand up, her eyes glancing to her leader's face. Newtstar smiled, her claws unsheathing.
"Of course it is."

As Breezefire collapsed just as Palesnow had, Newtstar cleaned off her pelt. She had made sure the cuts were shallow, and both cats were still alive. The final part of her plan was set in motion-
She could hear the dark whispers, telling her the path through the forest. The shadowy figures walked beside her, their eyes burning with a flame just as bright as her own.

Soon she saw what she was looking for- a campfire. The twolegs who had surrounded it were not there, and so she took her chance. Grabbing a stick, she lit the other side of it.
She had made sure that the camp was dry- without enough warriors to clean out the dens the moss was old.

She flicked the lit stick into her den, lighting the den instantly. As the flames began to swirl and consume the camp, Newtstar watched with a smirk on her face. The flames reflected in her eyes, and as they began to burn at her paws she snapped back to her senses. Leaving her camp and clanmates in the flames, she ran to the border. A border patrol that noticed the smoke was nearing, and Newtstar put on the most innocent face.
"The flames were- they were too big.. I- I couldn't do anything to save them! My clan is.. my clan is.."
As she created her new facade, the patrol brought her back to Windclan. As they turned their backs to her to lead her, she smiled.

More souls for the flame.
The murderer got away Riverclan!
    Leader --
    Otterstar // she // Ocean Plumeria
    Newtstar // she // saccharin

Deputy --
    Blastclaws // tom // Tainted~Wings
    Palesnow // tom // Doggoesmeow

Medicine Cats --
    Lilyfoot // tom // iceypopCS
    Breezefire // she // Breezecat
    Pumpkinpaw // she // <•Red Like Roses•>

Warriors --
    Acornfoot // tom // Dinolil1
    Firefeather // tom // 22tabby
    Dewfrost // she // time~fox
    Iceyeyes // she // save seedcakes

Apprentices --
    n/a

Queens --
    Doveheart // she // BrightDays
    Windsong // she // Rin ;v;

Kits --
    Oatkit // tom // hiraeth.

Elders
    Brambleberry // she // Baby Driver

----

round info: here
    chatzy: here

toms: 01
    she-cats: 03
    total: 4

----

families + relationships:

-Brambleberry + ??? = Otterstar, Firefeather and Newtnose
    Otterstar +Blastclaws = Dewfrost
    Firefeather + Doveheart (past relationship) = Oatkit, and (adopted) Pumpkinpaw
    -??? + ??? = Blastclaws, Windsong and Iceyeyes
    Iceyeyes + ??? = Palesnow
    Windsong + ??? = Unborn kits
    Blastclaws + ??? = Breezefire
    -??? + ??? =Lilyfoot, Acornfoot and Doveheart
web.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:16 pm

first time that i've ever managed to make it this far as the murderer! :0 you did an amazing job with the kills and exiles napola! your writing is fantastic and i really enjoyed reading them <3 could i host the next round?
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:07 am

you may host.

this will be the last round of murderers in riverclan v.2, so please let as many people join as possible.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.2 [Please Read the Rules!]

Postby 22tabby » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:12 am

22tabby wrote:
22tabby wrote:
22tabby wrote:Username:: 22tabby
Name:: FireFeather
Description:: Orange tabby with grey stripes. He is very soft spoken and doesn't voice his opinion very well unless asked.

Why is this the last round?
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
being a sheep leads to boredom, being a wolf leads to loneliness. one must choose their fate carefully.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
No one will change the person
I am. The person I've become.
And none should try to. Ever.

──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

x
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────
Coding by косатка.
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

x

"what i do is temporary, but what i leave behind is forever." - Markiplier
22tabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.2 [Massive Front-Page Overhaul]

Postby echoclouds » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:14 am

Too early?
username: Ocean Plumeria
cat name: Otterstar
warrior name: Otterwhisker
description: A brown she-cat with sleek fur, she has a small scar on her front right leg and a nick in her ear, she has a skinny build and is fast and strong, she has green eyes. she is sweet but stubborn, she is loyal to her clan. but is also a bit timid and nervous.
other: ---
not even a furry anymore goodbye cs!
i had fun here though sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
echoclouds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.2 [Please Read the Rules!]

Postby Rinovo » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:22 am

Rin ;v; wrote:
Rin ;v; wrote:

Username → Rin ;v;
Name → Windsong
Gender → female
Rank → queen Previously a young elder
Short Description →Windsong is a well spoken and sweet she-cat who does her best to help around her clan. She went blind after contracting a deadly fever, and was only recently moved from the elders den after she found out she was expecting kits. {Her kits are unborn if possible}
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery