Create-A-Village V3.5

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Vibe City Audition Post

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:13 am

Welcome to Vibe City!

Population: your hopes and dreams!

Throughout the ages, kindness has been labeled as a weakness by many societies. But this society embraces it, using it to their full advantage to help each other. Despite not being from this planet, they still strive to discover and learn more about their vast universe. But let's talk more about them than us, shall we?

First off, the flora and fauna of the planet are nothing like any human has ever seen. Their plants are mostly soft to the touch, and give off pleasant aromas. The animals are mostly all herbivores and frugivores, excluding a small category of omnivores and carnivores, who live in the less-colorful parts of this mostly vibrant world. Animals are curiously reminiscent of preexisting human toys, such as the Worm-on-a-string and the Teddy Bear. Everything has a cute atmosphere to it, but the omnivores and carnivores are scarier than the bubbly herbivores and frugivores.

The actual "people" of Vibe City are a new race of humanoid beings called Crewmates. Crewmates possess a semi-large singular eye, like a cyclops, but have two secondary eyes underneath it that help them see in heat signatures. In other words, you could say that they are triclopses. A subspecies of Crewmates called Imposters has also been discovered, though they are more feral than civil, hunting in packs and roaming nomadically in search of food. A part of an Imposter that makes it different from a crewmate is its true mouth, a huge flat maw located on the stomach region that contains four prehensile tongues. All Crewmates are named after crayons, such as "Flamingo Pink" and "Macaroni and Cheese", and the reason behind this is unknown. Imposters are named after sounds they make, such as "Gack" and "Shzip". Animals they have tamed, however, are named regularly.

The diet of Crewmates differs from that of imposters. Though Imposters only eat meat, Crewmates have a varied diet that consists of:
-Chicken nuggs (chicken meat that is breaded, cooked, and shaped like dinosaurs)
-Pigs n' a Blanket (boar meat wrapped in doughy breading that is commonly served with ketchup)
-Kebabs (skewed meat and vegetables on a stick, roasted to a delicious consistency)
-Sliders (slabs of rabbit or duck meat in between two slices of bread. Works well with ketchup)
-Potatoes (perfect when boiled, mashed, or put in a stew)
-Cabbage (perfect for salad)
-Radishes (a great flavor booster to meals)
-Squash (especially liked on Halloween... if Crewmates celebrated Halloween)
-Watermelon (best enjoyed during the summertime)
-Oranges (sweet and citrusy)
-Apple (an apple a day keeps the Imposter away, some Crewmates say)

Crewmates have managed to tame some of the animals to help them in their conquests, whether it's hunting, farming, gathering, or herding. They are as follows:
-Worms-on-a-string (fuzzy snake-like creatures that can come in many vibrant colors)
-Sky Dancers (mini fairy-like creatures that tweet like birds)
-Furby (strange creatures that love to play and have fun. They have a strange knack for telling the whether through their head bulbs.)
-Fluffies (small to medium-sized horses that grow soft, fluffy fur. The bigger the fluffy, the more they can participate in heavy labor, such as tilling fields.
-Beanie Babies (come in a variety of sizes for all types of people, these plushy creatures are the only beasts tamed by both Crewmates and Imposters)

Crewmates have a specialized hierarchy despite them being very positive towards each other. The hierarchy is as followed:
-Vibe Lord (the master of the Vibe, a source of magic thought to be derived from others who are happy)
-Happiness Minister (a therapist, if you could call them that, who heals both mental and physical wounds)
-Happiness Shaman (a witch doctor who heals emotional and spiritual wounds)
-********** (Crewmates who mainly hunt)
-Trolls (Crewmates who mainly forage or farm)
-Karens (Crewmates who do other jobs, such as sewing and book-publishing)
-Imposter Patrol (members of the city who patrol for anything sus, mainly Imposters. They also are the main line of defense when enemies attack)
-Vibers-in-training (Crewmates who are being apprenticed by a *********, . Happiness Ministers and Happiness Shamans can also apprentice Vibers-in-training)
-Geezers (The oldest members of the city who are retired from work. Their only job now is to tell stories to the babes, give wise advice, and relax)
-Babes (the title of the youngest individuals who have not yet been apprenticed. The ages range from 0-10)

Not much else is known about these curious creatures, including the Imposters and the Crewmates, but they still strive for the happiness of their friends and family!

May my founder please have red skin? Thank you!
Also, you can PM me for more details! ^^
Last edited by RandomSia on Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed non-child friendly content.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create-A-Village V3

Postby beebun » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:00 pm

𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕖π•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€, π•—π•£π• π•ž π•₯𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕒𝕀π•₯ 𝕠𝕗 𝕆𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕝𝕖

The land is rough, living next to the Crimson Sea. A ocean.. tinted red. Off the Coast, where the main town makes it’s home, there is an island. Most villagers know about this island, and it has been given the name Rose Island. Simple, and truly to the point, as roses are the scared flower of the Coast of Oracle. The town is centered in the New Moon Bay, and there are fish for plenty. Newcomers are always startled by the sea, but the inhabitants of the town see it as a normal thing, so no one really cares. Off, away from the sea, there are pine forests, though most do not travel here, even if there are no dangers. It’s just usually much easier to stay near home.

β€”β€”

Reputation wrote:
The Coast of Oracle’s townspeople are relatively secretive. They keep to themselves, and do not cause trouble. If a fight is started, it usually is never their fault. Or it is that of their young. They are nice when they have to, but are also bold, and only answer to the Chief. Not much is known about them, unless you are one of them. And they do not take to outsiders well, you would have to prove yourself.
Food wrote:
    - small fish, main diet, 1 serving
    - cod, medium fish, also main diet, 3 servings
    - large fish, also main diet, 6 servings
    - squid, delicacy, 6 servings
    - algae, 5 servings
    - corn, main veggie, 4 servings
    - kelp, second main veggie, 5 servings
    - sea grapes, main fruit, 1 serving
    - blueberries, 1 serving
    - coconut, 3 servings
Species wrote:
    - humans
    - shapeshifters ( mostly 2-4, single type shifters are also common, but more than that is very rare. )
    - wood elves
    - light elves and dark elves
    - werefolk. They aren’t supposed to be in the civilization, but they live among the rest of them
    - repatriates ( hopefully I spelled that right :)
    - Sirens ( normal, cursed ones are rare. ) are known to populate the waters near Rose Island, and the Shamans have figured out ways to keep them away from the mainland coast
    - Demi-humans
    - dwarves
    - powered humans ( uncommon/rare )
    - all skilled animals are allowed
Ranks wrote:
    Cheif=Head Chief
    Shamans=Shaman
    General=War Chief
    Warriors=Warriors
    Outrider Leader=Scout Chief
    Outriders=Scouts
    Lead Fisher=Hunt Chief
    Fishers=Hunters
    Foragers=Gatherers
    Learners=Apprentices
    Testers=Testers
    Mothers=Mothers
    Young-ones=Children
    Elders=Elders

β€”β€”

Humans always have normal skin colors and eyes unless they are Demi-humans, other species can have any. <3
This game looks really fun, and I would love to join, hopefully this info works?
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

riverside keep

Postby illusions. » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:40 pm

riverside keep

intro
    a town filled with welcoming villagers, accepting to all travelers who seek safe passage as they follow the wide river that cuts through riverside keep. the river brings many different kinds of travelers, some who choose to stay, some who may visit temporarily before moving on. the river is quite large, and boats of different design often stop at riverside's port to grab a bite to eat, or to get their legs used to solid land again.

riverside keep itself is home to a cozy bundle of buildings, most notably their port, inn, temples and shrines for the major deities, and the magnificent guild hall, where many different travelers come together to share meals, talk about their quests, and even find more work.

ranks
    the leader of the village is the leader of the guild hall, referred to as the guildmaster. (instead of head chief)
    the healer of the village is a duty taken on by the herbalist, who lives in a small hut on the outskirts of the village (instead of shaman)
    the one who oversees the warriors is referred to as the swordmaster. (instead of war chief)
    the head hunter is also the overseer of the shrine to Lady Seriel, the goddess of animals. they must leave an offering for the goddess after every hunt, or misfortune may embrace riverside keep. they are referred to as the shrinemaster. (instead of hunting chief).
    the head scout is typically the head of the inn, though they do not typically disclose their position as the innkeep. the inn, called onyx vale, has been run by a family of elves for many generations. instead of innkeep, they are referred to as the guidemaster. (instead of scout chief)
    scouts, in turn, are referred to as guides. (instead of scouts)
    there is a new rank within riverside keep called the beastmaster, who oversees all farming and gathering. focus is given towards animals, though after a blight removed all animals from the keep, the focus has turned to plants. though recent discussion has thought of revamping the title to plantmaster, for now the beastmaster remains as the reference for this rank. (new rank for head gatherer?)
    gatherers, as such, as referred to as beast-tamers. (instead of gatherers).
    warriors, hunters, apprentices, testers, mothers, children, and elders all hold the same name as intended.

food
    typical food that can be found;
    small fish, perch, squid, alligators
    mushroom, onion, pumpkin
    strawberry, starfruit, watermelon

species
    common - dragonborn, elves, humans, half-elves, witches/warlocks, shapeshifters, werefolk
    uncommon - halfling, tiefling, dwarfs, powered human
    rare - harpy, winged person, demigod, vampire
    very rare - any other species can be found since this keep sees all kinds of visitors from all over the world, they are just very rare

(so i found this after finding the kennel one... i read through the rules and i'm hoping this is alright?)
hi there! i
love animals of
all kinds. i
hope you have
a great day!
β–Έβ–Έβ–Έβ–Έβ–Έβ–Έβ–Έβ–Έ
∘ trade me! ∘ β™₯ ∘
∘ stars ∘ cred ∘
illusions.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:54 am

Summer
Summer is here! During the summer, your villagers are likely to catch even more prey and gather more food, and the odds of death during births will continue to drop.

Announcements
I'm sorry for not doing part 2 earlier. midterms As I see we've got a bunch of new people, I'd like to plug the Discord server once again! As we're affiliated with Create-A-Clan, we have a general server for everyone from all the CA-Games but we also have a private server just for CAV players. PM me if you're interested.

Villages
Carmina Abyssi | Cyrrane | Eyr | Iron Rosette | Kanaka Helu | Mekhanikos | Riverside Keep | Sitria | Solaris Canyon | The Wayfarer | Westhaven

salvation. wrote:

[ The Crimson Garden has been founded! Your emperor/empress's traits are: ST - D5 / HS - S / HC - 54 / EC - E8 / X / demon. ]
[ Spookypuff will remain your mod. ]

[ To clarify, you accept demons and angels (natural skin tones, any hair and eye colors), and winged people (natural traits) only? ]

UnhollyFireFly wrote:Image

[ The Silent Isles has been founded! Your king/queen's traits are: ST - F3 / HS - HC / HC - 29 / EC - D9 / X / aasimar. ]
[ Spookypuff will remain your mod. ]

[ To clarify, you accept any species on your list with any traits? ]

~Vincent-Valentine~ wrote:

Welcome to Vibe City!

Population: your hopes and dreams!

[ Vibe City has been founded! Your Vibe Lord's traits are: ST - H7 / HS - S / HC - 65 / EC - A8 / X / imposter. >:) ]
[ Your mod will be spookypuff. ]

[ To clarify, you only accept cremates and imposters with any traits? Additionally, please PM me to explain which of the default skilled animals your list corresponds to. ]

[ Coast of Oracle has been founded! Your Chief's traits are: ST - A9 / HS - HW / HC - 59 / EC - F4 / X / dwarf. ]
[ Your mod will be wolfypoof. ]

[ Your species and appearance list has been accepted! Yes, your info works just fine. Welcome to the game. <3 ]

illusions. wrote:

[ Riverside Keep has been founded! Your guildmaster's traits are: ST - C3 / HS - LC / HC - 9 / EC - E2 / X / shapeshifter. ]
[ I will be your mod. ]

[ To clarify, you only accept the species on your list (and very rarely other species) with natural traits only? ]
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:10 am

ℂ𝕠𝕒𝕀π•₯ 𝕠𝕗 𝕆𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕝𝕖
Number of People: 1
Number of Animals: 0
Servings Needed: n/a, on fasting post currently
Next Visit to Ancestors: will tell later, not sure right now

A little person walked by the shore, watching the Crimson Sea go back and forth. Back and forth. This β€˜little person’ was a dwarf. But don’t let her little stature fool you, this dwarf is the chief. But of nothing. For now. A sickness had sweeped the town. Taking out the members that hadn’t left already. Only the dwarf had stayed. She was now patrolling, trying to find new members to rebuild the Coast of Oracle. But, for now, the little dwarf’s hopes were fleeting.
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
    Eating:
    fasting posts atm
    Requests:
    n/a
    Border Patrols:
    Chief Hibiscus is currently patrolling~
    Scouting Patrols:
    Hunting Patrols:
    Chief Hibiscus~
    Foraging:
    None atm
    Farming:
    n/a
    Craft stuff:
    none yet
    Training & Testing
    None yet
    Notes for Mods:
    Humans always have normal skin colors and eyes unless they are Demi-humans, other species can have any. <3
Ranks wrote:
    β„‚π•™π•–π•šπ•—
    Hibiscus | female | 32 years
    β†ͺ ST - A9 / HS - HW / HC - 59 / EC - F4 / X / dwarf

π•Šπ•™π•’π•žπ•’π•Ÿ
    Name | Gender | Age | Knowledge Points
    β†ͺ N/A

π”Ύπ•–π•Ÿπ•–π•£π•’π•
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

π•Žπ•’π•£π•£π•šπ• π•£π•€
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

𝕆𝕦π•₯π•£π•šπ••π•–π•£ 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

𝕆𝕦π•₯π•£π•šπ••π•–π•£π•€
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕕 π”½π•šπ•€π•™π•–π•£
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

π”½π•šπ•€π•™π•–π•£π•€
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

π”½π• π•£π•’π•˜π•–π•£π•€
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

π•ƒπ•–π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•£π•€
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

𝕋𝕖𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

𝕄𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕀
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

π•π• π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜-π•†π•Ÿπ•–π•€
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

𝔼𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕀
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
Villages wrote:Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
North | Village Name | Username
East | Village Name | Username
South | Village Name | Username
West | Village Name | Username
Storages wrote:Food Storage
- small fish | x0 | 1 serving
- cod | x0 | 3 servings
- large fish | x0 | 6 servings
- squid | x0 |6 servings
- algae | x0 | 5 servings
- corn | x0 | 4 servings
- kelp | x0 | 5 servings
- sea grapes | x0 | 1 serving
- blueberries | x0 | 1 serving
- coconut | x0 | 3 servings

Item Storage
Item Name | amount | uses left/craftable
Relationships wrote:Pets
Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]

Mentors
Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids[/right]
Last edited by beebun on Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:47 pm

Season: Summer
During the summer, your villagers are likely to catch even more prey and gather more food, and the odds of death during births will continue to drop.

Announcements: Let me know if you need any changes! Edit: there’s readoptions in the fan club by the way! Go take a look :>

Villages:
Black Rock Weyrhold| Mournstead | Skyhelm | Liones Kingdom | Vertwyn |Vale of Archaic Corybantic | Sereia| Valhalla | Fenguard | Noble Red | Zaffari | Moria | Ellesmere | The Qulisan Empire | Thieves of Azui| Deermore | Delvunder| Skylesche | Midnight Village | Coast of Oracle

Skarrred wrote:κͺ‘β…ˆα¦”κͺ€β…ˆα§κ«π•₯ κͺœβ…ˆκͺΆκͺΆκͺ–ᧁꫀ
Skarr goes on a border patrol by himself
Skarr goes on a hunting patrol by himself
Skarr goes on a scouting patrol by himself
Skarr and Apple go gather together
Hay practices medicine
Skarr requests an Olah

[Skarr finds a Loah. Their traits are ST-B5 | HS-HC | HC-3 | EC-H6 | X | Bear]
[Skarr hunts x1 medium fish, x1 boar and x1 elk]
[Skarr finds a Olah. Their traits are ST-C8 | HS-LW | HC-19 | EC-G5 | X | Timber Wolf]
[Skarr and Apple gather x1 orange and x1 corn]
[Hay gains 1 KP]
[Skarr receives an Olah. Their traits are ST-A7 | HS-AC | HC-26 | EC-E4 | X | Serval]

NightWolf950 wrote:Image
{Liones Kingdom consumes x

Requests: x
Ceremonies: n/a
Other: Uses x

Medic Info: n/a
Birthing Info: Vianola is due in 2 posts
Deaths: n/a

Studying Medicine: Timber
Patrolling: Velcar, Merlin, Myles, Axel, Mako, and Nadine
Scouting: Ban, Madoka, Takeshi, Sirenna, Ninleyn, and Minoru
Hunting: Rolland, Deja, and Kiiru
Gathering: Mythia and Lillia
Training: Genie/Valentine - defense | Nathaniel/Simona - hunting | Siveril/Vladimir - crop/soil care | Riter/Runa | gathering

[Timber gains 1 KP]
[Velcar, Merlin, Myles, Axel, Mako and Nadine find nothing of interest]
[Ban, Madoka, Takeshi, Sirenna, Ninleyn and Minoru find a citizen. Their traits are ST-D1 | HS-HW | HC-44 | EC-B5 | X | Kitsune]
[Rolland, Deja and Kiiru hunt x1 deer and x1 perch]
[Mythia and Lillia gather x1 carrot, x1 strawberry, x1 apple and x1 honey melon seed]
[Valentine, Simona, Vladimir and Runa all train in their respective roles]

bsktcase wrote:Image
➳consumption
- n/a, 2 fasting posts left
➳ancestral request
- Alkrurm has no requests at this time
➳new members
- The Kniught is named Sivert
- The Aggregator is named Olav

➳border patrols
- Alkrurm and Ingeborg patrol the borders
➳hunting patrols
- Alkrurm and Sivert goes on a hunting patrol
➳scouting patrols
- Alkrurm goes on a scouting patrol
➳gathering
- Olav and Urd go to gather materials
➳farming
- Alkrurm tends to the fields

➳testing
- n/a
➳training
- n/a

➳healing
- n/a
➳studies
- Gudmund studies medicine

➳relations
- n/a
➳birthing
- n/a

[Alkrurm and Ingeborg find a knight. Their traits are ST-A9 | HS-S | HC-42 | EC-B6 | X | Orc]
[Alkrurum and Sivert hunt x1 perch, x1 deer and x1 pig]
[Alkrurum finds a cat that he takes home with him]
[Olav and Urd gather x2 potatoes and x1 cherry]
[Gudmund gains 1 KP]

Coraly wrote:ℂ𝕠𝕒𝕀π•₯ 𝕠𝕗 𝕆𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕝𝕖
[list]Eating:
fasting posts atm
Requests:
n/a
Border Patrols:
Scouting Patrols:
Hunting Patrols:
Chief Hibiscus~
Foraging:
None atm
Farming:
n/a
Craft stuff:
none yet
Training & Testing
None yet
Notes for Mods:

[Hibiscus finds a fisher. Their traits are ST-C8 | HS-LC | HC-2 | EC-D4 | X | Human]
[Hibiscus finds a warrior. Their traits are ST-A8 | HS-S | HC-65 | EC-D2 | Y | Wood elf]
[Hibiscus hunts x2 cod and x1 squid]
[Mod note: Don't forget to add your food list to your posts! :>]
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beebun » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:20 am

ℂ𝕠𝕒𝕀π•₯ 𝕠𝕗 𝕆𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕝𝕖
Number of People: 3
Servings Needed: n/a, on fasting post currently
Next Visit to Ancestors: will tell later, not sure right now

Jill had jumped back when she had seen the human. The wood elf was definitely not accustomed to humans. So while they were having some sort of stare-off, and a dwarf jumped in the middle. The dwarf was surprisingly strong, and held her in place from running. The human by now was just sitting there staring.
β€œWhat do you think you’re doing here?” The dwarf commanded. It wasn’t a question. Jill looked at her strangely, wondering who it was directed to. And both of the trespassers stayed silent. The dwarf put her hand in her head and sighed, β€œBoth. Of you.”
β€”β€”β€”
Flick was watching them, he wanted to other person to say something first, due to his shyness. But when she didn’t, and the dwarf looked back at him, he spoke. β€œI don’t have a placeβ€”β€œ but someone cut him off.
β€œWell neither do I,” the other person said across from him. She looked at him strangely too.
β€”β€”β€”
Hibiscus shook her head. She didn’t know what to make of these two. But.. they would make more members of the village, if they both didn’t have a place to go. The dwarf finally voiced her thoughts, β€œnormally, we have punishments for trespassers. But since there is no we right now in the Coast, I could make an exception. Would you like to join the Coast of Oracle?” Hibiscus glanced at both of them, β€œand, by the way, I’m in charge here.”
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
Eating:
fasting posts atm
Requests:
n/a
Border Patrols:
Jill~
Scouting Patrols:
No one~
Hunting Patrols:
Flick~
Foraging:
Chief Hibiscus~
Farming:
n/a
Craft stuff:
none yet
Training & Testing
None yet
Notes for Mods:
Hopefully this is good. :> Forgot to do that hehe ^^ Humans always have normal skin colors and eyes unless they are Demi-humans, other species can have any. <3
Ranks wrote:
    β„‚π•™π•–π•šπ•—
    Hibiscus | female | 33 years
    β†ͺ ST - A9 / HS - HW / HC - 59 / EC - F4 / X / dwarf

π•Šπ•™π•’π•žπ•’π•Ÿ
    β†ͺ N/A

π”Ύπ•–π•Ÿπ•–π•£π•’π•
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

π•Žπ•’π•£π•£π•šπ• π•£π•€
    Jill Sundance | female | 25
    β†ͺ ST-A8 | HS-S | HC-65 | EC-D2 | Y | Wood elf
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

𝕆𝕦π•₯π•£π•šπ••π•–π•£ 𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

𝕆𝕦π•₯π•£π•šπ••π•–π•£π•€
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

𝕃𝕖𝕒𝕕 π”½π•šπ•€π•™π•–π•£
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

π”½π•šπ•€π•™π•–π•£π•€
    Flick Whimsy | male | 20
    β†ͺ ST-C8 | HS-LC | HC-2 | EC-D4 | X | Human
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

π”½π• π•£π•’π•˜π•–π•£π•€
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

π•ƒπ•–π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•£π•€
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

𝕋𝕖𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

𝕄𝕠π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕀
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

π•π• π•¦π•Ÿπ•˜-π•†π•Ÿπ•–π•€
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

𝔼𝕝𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕀
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
Villages wrote:Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
Storages wrote:Food Storage
- small fish | x0 | 1 serving
- cod | x2 | 3 servings
- large fish | x0 | 6 servings
- squid | x1 |6 servings
- algae | x0 | 5 servings
- corn | x0 | 4 servings
- kelp | x0 | 5 servings
- sea grapes | x0 | 1 serving
- blueberries | x0 | 1 serving
- coconut | x0 | 3 servings

Item Storage
Relationships wrote:Pets

Mentors

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids
beebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Midnight Village 003

Postby Skarrred » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:24 am

κͺ‘β…ˆα¦”κͺ€β…ˆα§κ«π•₯ κͺœβ…ˆκͺΆκͺΆκͺ–ᧁꫀ
Number of Animals: 005 (02 Males, 03 Females)
Number of Pets:0
Servings Needed: 0
Next Visit to Ancestors: Now! (Next visit Nev. 23rd)
Mod Notes: Pets are considered non-sapient as my village is all animals! - Canines, Felines, and related species are usually Hlah's, Hahl's, Loah's, and Olah's instead are birds and bears! - Hope this all looks okay <3

Skele I don't have much time on my hands currently :)

Skarr and Flite go on a border patrol
Skarr, Osprey, and Crow go on a hunting patrol
Skarr goes on a scouting patrol alone
Skarr and Apple go gathering
Hay practices medicine
Skarr requests twin apprentices!

Uhuh
    Skarr | Male | 32 Years
    β†ͺ ST-M7 | HS-LW | HC-22 | EC-D4 | X | Leopon

Liah
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Skao
    Hay | Male | 30 Years | 0 (?)
    β†ͺ ST-C6 | HS-LW | HC-23 | EC-H6 | X | Red-Tailed Hawk

Hlah
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Loahs
    Flite | Male | 23 Years | 1 KP
    β†ͺ ST-B5 | HS-HC | HC-3 | EC-H6 | X | Bear
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Halh
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Loha
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Hahl
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Olah
    Osprey | Female | 20 Years
    β†ͺ ST-C8 | HS-LW | HC-19 | EC-G5 | X | Timber Wolf
    Crow | Female | 25 Years
    β†ͺ ST-A7 | HS-AC | HC-26 | EC-E4 | X | Serval

Paloa
    Apple | Female | 19 Years
    β†ͺ ST-A5 | HS-LW | HC-2 | EC-D4 | X | Toucan
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ

Mini
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Uia
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Holder
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Mini Mini
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
Mouse | 0 | 1 Serving Each
Medium Fish | 2 | 3 Servings Each
Elk/Deer/Caribou | 1 | 6 Servings Each
Boar| 1 | 10 Servings Each
Mushroom | 0 | 1 Serving Each
Corn | 1 | 4 Servings Each
Seaweed | 1 | 5 Servings Each
Strawberry | 1 | 1 Serving Each
Orange | 1 | 2 Servings Each
Watermelon | 0 | 4 Servings Each
34 Servings Total

Item Storage
Corn Seed | 1 | 1

Pets

Mentors

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids
[list=][/list]
x
x
x
xxxxx
"𝔻𝕠 π•Ÿπ• π•₯ 𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕣 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•§π•šπ•₯𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖, 𝕒𝕀
xxxxxπ•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•”π•’π•Ÿ π•Ÿπ• π•₯ π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•– π•šπ•₯."

x
x[/size]
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ju_is_Lucky » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:41 am

Number of People: 1 Number of Animals: 0 Servings Needed: 1/5 fasting Next Visit to Ancestors: This post and next able 23.11 Mod: Spookypuff

Servings
1/5 fasting posts

Requests
Seipora asks for a healer

Hunting/ Gathering
Seipora goes gathering

Patrolling
Seipora goes patrolling along the border

Scouting
Seipora goes scouting

Relationships
Nothing

Ranks
Nothing

Animals
Nothing

Wounded/Sick/Healee
Nothing

Crafting
Nothing

Farming
Nothing

Mod notes and other things
Infos can be found here
Yes, I accept only species on my list and, because it would probably be pretty complicated to list the DnD species with what al the color schemes they can have, every species can have any color from natural to fantasy except two:
Humans can only have natural colors and
Kenku can only have greys to blacks while their eyes can have any color

Achievements

I've accomplished something!
Achievement(s) You've Accomplished:An Isolated Dwelling
Total Prizes:
50 yemons

King/Queen
Seipora Jassan | Female (afab) | 25 years | Wizard
β†ͺ ST - F3 / HS - HC / HC - 29 / EC - D9 / X / Protector Aasimar

Royal Family
Name | Gender | Age | Class
β†ͺ N/A

Helaers
β†ͺ N/A

Head Defender
β†ͺ N/A

Defenders
β†ͺ N/A

Head Scout
β†ͺ N/A

Scouts
β†ͺ N/A

Head Hunter
β†ͺ N/A

Hunters
β†ͺ N/A

Farmers
β†ͺ N/A

Students
β†ͺ N/A

Helpers
β†ͺ N/A

Testers
Name | Gender | Age |
β†ͺ N/A

Parents
β†ͺ N/A

Children
Name | Gender | Age |
β†ͺ N/A

Retiered
β†ͺ N/A

Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
Tropical Birds | 0 | 1 servings (0 servings left)
Pig | 0 | 3 servings (0 servings left)
Capybara | 0 | 6 servings (0 servings left)
Alligator | 0 | 10 servings (0 servings left)
Glowing mushroom | 0 | 2 servings (0 servings left)
Potato | 0 | 3 servings (0 servings left)
Spinach | 0 | 4 servings (0 servings left)
Cherry | 0 | 1 servings (0 servings left)
Dragonfruit | 0 | 2 servings (0 servings left)
Honeydew | 0 | 3 servings (0 servings left)

Item Storage

Pets

Mentors

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids
Ju_is_Lucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

riverside keep

Postby illusions. » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:30 am

riverside keep
Number of People: 1
Servings Needed: none for now?
Next Visit to Ancestors: hmmm

riverside keep was normally bustling, but not today. the night was quiet. the night was calm. it was warm enough for a chance to fly, which was exactly what Phantom intended to do... with a small snap, he was changed, and he was beating his wings in the night air, feeling the breeze against his fur... he loved being a bat. almost more than he loved being a human, but he had responsibilities at riverside. as much as he wanted to stay a bat forever, he couldn't...

Phantom landed where he started after his survey of the keep - right at the gates to his guild hall. the place where so many people came together to talk, to catch up, to find quests.... a truly happy place, and it was his happy place. well, besides the night sky, that is. he a contented sigh, Phantom sidled his way through the doors, locking them behind him. he was ready for a big day tomorrow, to see who might permanently join riverside keep.

Phantom goes on a border patrol.
Phantom scouts.
Phantom gathers.
[is it ok to have him do this much? also yes, that sounds right :3 though i don't mind dyed hair or unrealistic eyes!]

Guildmaster
    Phantom | male [he/him] | 25
    β†ͺ ST - C3 / HS - LC / HC - 9 / EC - E2 / X / shapeshifter

Herbalist
    β†ͺ N/A

Swordmaster
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A

Warriors
    Name | Gender | Age
    β†ͺ N/A