Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby stoneleaf » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:49 pm

StoneClan
StoneClan's camp is primarily in the woods, a clearing in a thick grove of tall, large, dark trees. Adjacent to camp, is a river, spanning around the area. Only a portion of it touches near StoneClan. It bends near the territory, with the dwelling cats having access to its cool water and the prey in and around it. However, separating the river and the prey-rich forest area, is a large, flat, long rock. Often times, cats from StoneClan can be seen lying on it, sunning themselves or sharing tongues. The cats know how to climb trees, and although they know how to swim in the event that they are submerged in the water, they prefer staying dry and on the land. Some of the cats, though, prefer fishing to hunting, but all cats know how to hunt and fish when either the river freezes over or the forest is low on prey.

[am i supposed to post this here?]
stoneleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:21 pm

JINXCLAN
The Clan of the Faithful Outsiders
Number of Cats: Nineteen | Males - 9 | Females - 10
Month: Twenty-Two
Next Moonpool visit: March 8th
Next Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC

The fighting of earlier in the day had drained all of the clan. Birchfeather was in the medicine den, with Blackberry tending to his wounds while Stormpaw, Frecklepaw, and Ashpaw sit in the clearing and wait for their parents to return. They had thought it was bad enough that their father was out there, but then their mother and uncle were called out too. And none of the war patrol had returned yet. The three kits were worrying terribly about their family. Blackmouth was looking on, sympathizing slightly with them since she knew what it was like to worry about your family.

Barkclaw was in the nursery, comforting Tanagerpelt. He knew that their apprentices would need time to be together so he did not worry about them in the clearing. The two mates were quiet, Willowbolt cuddling her kits silently, they were all listening hard to hear when the patrol would be back.

"The would is not terribly deep, but it will scar." Blackberry said as she worked.

She quickly applied cobwebs to the wound until it stopped bleeding. Then she chewed some marigold and raspberry leaves into a poultice that she applied to the wound.

"Try to sleep now." she said as she comfortingly licked Birchfeather's head to try to sooth his nerves.

Blackmouth was sitting with Hollowkit and Flintshade, talking.

"This is crazy, what does Jinxstar think he is doing!" She hissed as she looked around camp.

"What do you mean, he is doing what he thinks is right with defending Echoclan. They are an ally of Pineclan, who is on our boarder, and to defend an ally of our ally only strengthens the allegiance, and also will hopefully make a new ally on our part." Flintshade said, worried slightly about speaking out against his sister.

She did scare him, and he did not like that, but she was family and he had to honor that. Hollowpaw just glared at him.

"She is not talking about that!" Hollowpaw hissed at him, "She is talking about him pursueing them all the way to Witherclan to try to stop them! That is a very stupid move on his part, he should have just left it alone when they left Echoclan. He is only making an even greater enemy by being so mousebrained!"

Blackmouth smiled at her daughter, she knew what was going on. Hollowpaw was looking past Flintshade now and at Stormpaw. She was worried about the older apprentice, and that his family was drug into this battle. Blackmouth saw her daughter staring and followed her gaze. She did not like her daughter's interest in the apprentice, and she knew that he was only a pawn to her. Blackmouth pulled her daughter out of her thoughts with a snarl.

"Why not go get him so we can talk. He will need to be comforted by ones that actually understand him." Blackmouth encouraged her daughter.

"He should be with his family right now, not us." Flintshade said as his apprentice walked over to the group of apprentices.

"Hey, Stormpaw, Blackmouth would like to say a few words to you." Hollowpaw said as she approached the siblings.

"Can it wait?" Stormpaw sighed as he looked at her with hollow eyes.

Frecklepaw glared at Hollowpaw, obviously not happy with her intruding on their family time.

"Whatever it is it can wait! There cannot possibly be anything that she has to say that cannot wait until morning!" Ashpaw snarled as he stood to his full, still short, height.

Hollowpaw glared at the siblings, "Why not just go into the nursery, we will not keep your precious brother long/" she growled at them, "Also, I was kind of hoping to speak with you alone as well."

Hollowpaw gave him a gentle, flirty look as she waited for his answer. Stormpaw paused a moment before turning to his siblings.

"Go wait for me, I will not be long." Stormpaw said as he looked at Hollowpaw with starry eyes.

His siblings were looking at him with astonishment, how could he chose her over them at this time?

"Just go!" He snarled as he followed her.

the two got a little ways away from Frecklepaw and Ashpaw, the both of them going to their respective dens, and stopped. They were still a ways away from Blackmouth and Flintshade, but Hollowpaw was looking at him with sympathetic eyes.

"I am sorry that your family was drug our of camp for this needless battle. It is truly hard to be without them." Hollowpaw said as the nuzzled into his chest comfortingly.

Stormpaw was without words at how close she was to him, his pelt burning at her touch. He tried clearing his throat, and that did not work. So he waited for her to pull away and shake his pelt before following her to where Blackmouth and Flintshade were sitting.

"I am so sorry, Stormpaw!" Blackmouth almost wailed when the two apprentices got closer, "It is so stupid, what Jinxstar is doing! He should have never interferred to begin with. He is such a mousebrain, letting his sense of honor and morals interfere with that is best for his clan." Blackmouth continued as she pulled Stormpaw into a hug, "At the rate he is going, he will get us all killed! we do not need enemies, especially ones that are as strong and battle hungry as Tumbleclan."

Stormpaw fought against her, but her hold was firm and almost painful. He waited until she let him go and then quickly scooted away from her.

"I am sure that they will all return safe, there is nothing to worry about." Flintshade said to him, "They are all great fighters and they know what they are doing."

Flintshade sounded more genuine then Blackmouth did, and Stormpaw smiled at him thankfully. Hollowpaw was quiet and reserved, her demeanor completely different when around her mother as compared to when they were away from her.

"Is that all you wanted? I would like to return to my siblings now." Stormpaw said as he looked at his paws.

He was nervous about being with these cats when he should be with his family.

"Why would you want to return to them? None of them appreciate you." Blackmouth asked quietly, "There is nothing that they can do for you right now. Your parents will be ok, they always are. There is nothing to worry about. Unlike your siblings, they are fully capably cats and can handle themselves."

Stormpaw just glared at her and turned away, quickly trotted back to the apprentices den.

"Smooth, mom." Hollowpaw hissed at her as she chased after Stormpaw.

Blackmouth looked at Flintshade in surprise, but he just shook his head and turned away. She had to admit, maybe that was not the best thing to say. She shrugged and went to bed, planning on apologizing in the morning. Flintshade followed soon after her, after checking on Birchfeather in the medicine den.

The battle patrol came back to camp very late that night. Jinxstar, Skydapple, and Yangfur went into the medicine den while the rest went to sleep. Blackberry said nothing to them as she and Ashpaw treated them and then sent them straight off to bed. Jinxstar frowned and was looking at his clan with fear. It was the first time since she had met him that Blackberry had seen genuine fear in Jinxstar's eyes.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Jinxstar awoke the next morning and stretched in his den. He was beyond stiff, and everything on him hurt. He felt each and ever individual hair on his pelt like a million tiny thorns prickling into his pelt. Jinxstar took a moment to take a deep breath, then walked out of his den into the cold morning air.

He walked over to the nursery and found Willowbolt sitting in front of the entrance. His kits were still inside, you could hear their tiny snores the closer you got. Willowbolt looked at him with wide eyes, looking at the wound on his shoulder with dismay.

Don’t worry, it won’t scar.” Jinxstar said as he nuzzled into Willowbolt.

What are we going to do now?” Willowbolt asked, “We have just made a very brutal enemy. What will happen to us when they decide to retaliate?

Jinxstar sighed, “We will deal with that then the time comes, right now we need to focus on training our apprentices to become the best warriors and we need to find strong and loyal cats to join us.

I do not want to face my children in that kind of a situation!” Willowbolt said in fear.

Let us hope that they never have to.” Jinxstar said as he heard the kits stir in the nursery.

Blossomkit and Bluekit came walking groggily out of the nursery and saw their dad sitting with their mom. The kits trotted to their father and nuzzled into him, their happy mewls making Jinxstar feel like he was going to cry. He did not think that he would be able to stand if his kits were hurt in a battle like what he saw yesterday.

I am so glad you are ok, daddy!” Bluekit said with a small sob, “I was afraid you wouldn’t come home!

Do not worry, my son, I will not be leaving you that soon.” Jinxstar said to him.

What was it like? Was it fun? Did you kill anyone?” Blossomkit asked with reserved curiosity.

She knew that being excited about such prospects was not a good thing, and not something that she should be feeling. But the thought of getting into a fight and sinking her claws into another cat in defense of another is something that made her feel exilerated. She could not want until she was able to do the same.

“[color=#FF000]Blossomkit, that is not the point of battles. Battles are not fun, they are scary and upsetting. They are almost always needless.[/color]” Jinxstar lectured his daughter.

…oh…” Blossomkit said, “Were you scared?

I was terrified.” Jinxstar said as he pulled both his kittens close.

You were?” Bluekit asked in surprise.

Why?” Blossomkit asked.

I was afraid I would never be able to return to you or your mother. I was afraid of dying, of not seeing my clan fully meet their potential, of not seeing my kits grow up. There is a lot that I am afraid of on a daily basis. I just know that you need to overcome your fears. It is not a weakness to be afraid, it is only a weakness if you let that fear overcome you and consume you. That is what true bravery is, not the lack of fear, but the ability of overcome it.” Jinxstar responded as he looked at Willowbolt with loving eyes.

Willowbolt had tears standing out in her eyes as she joined in on the hug that Jinxstar was giving their kits.

Never leave me, leave us, like that again.” Willowbolt said quietly to him.

I promise, I will try.” Jinxstar responded.

Willowbolt was not happy with the answer, but she knew it was the best she would get. He could not promise that it would never happen again, but she knew that he would try. Bluekit and Blossomkit bounded away after a leaf blowing in the wind, soon forgetting what was happening with their parents. Willowbolt and Jinxstar continued a quiet conversation.

Brindlethorn, Yangfur, and Skydapple walked over to the apprentice den, accompanied by Ashpaw. Brindlethorn poked his head into the den and called his kits to attention, trying hard to not wake up Hollowpaw. Stormpaw and Frecklepaw came dashing out of the den, into the waiting paws of their parents. Yangfur smiled down at the kits with their parents, a sigh leaving his lips. Ashpaw leaned against him, happy to have his entire family back.

I am so glad that you all came home! I do not know what I would do without you.” Stormpaw said as he looked from his mother to his father.

You will not have to worry about that for a long time yet, Stormpaw.” Skydapple said as she pulled him into a hug.

Yeah, we are not going anywhere any time soon.” Brindlethorn said as he hugged his daughter.

Even though you are so new to our family, we would miss you just as much too, Yangfur.” Ashpaw said as he looked at his uncle with a smile.

Yangfur had been looking at his paws awkwardly, since he was so new to this family unit he was not sure what he should be doing, or if he should have even been there.

Thank you, that means a lot.” Yangfur said as he looked down at his nephew.

I love you, all!” Frecklepaw said in a high pitched mew.

Skydapple and Brindlethorn looked at each other in surprise, Skydapple not being able to hide the tears forming in her eyes. Their daughter had spoken for the first time in her life! The entire family gathered around her and congratulated her. They were all trying to get her to do it again, but she just shook her head and wouldn’t. At least they knew that she was not truly mute, but there was still a long way to go before she was talking on a normal basis.

Barkclaw walked over to the nursery, planning on speaking with Tanagerpelt. After seeing how quickly the clan could be pulled into something, he needed to talk to her. She was awake, and laying on her side. Her large belly bulging out between her front and hind legs.

Hello, love, how are you this morning?” Tanagerpelt said sleepily, since she had only just woken up.

Barkclaw smiled as he saw that they were alone in the nursery, “I just wanted to come in and talk to you. I realized that we haven’t really spoken much since you came into the nursery, so I thought we could take the morning to talk.

Tanagerpelt smiled at him, knowing why he was there, “Barkclaw, I know that yesterday was scary, but we do not need to do this. We talk all the time, and since you have taken over training Stormpaw as well as Frecklepaw, I know that you are a very busy cat.

I know, but after yesterday, I realized just how easy it is to be taken from you. I do not know what I would do without you.” Barkclaw came over and curled around Tanagerpelt.

He felt like he might start crying. He could not describe his love for her, and he doubted she could for him. He knew that their love was an amazingly deep and complex thing that will never die. Tanagerpelt was looking at him with wet eyes as she though what she might do if she ever lost him. She did not think that she could ever survive such a thing, or at least keep her sanity if she had.

Suddenly, she felt a spasm in her abdomen. She grunted and closed her eyes.

What‘s wrong?” Barkclaw asked in fear.

I think it is time.” Tanagerpelt said as she took a deep breath.

Time, time for what? Time for the kits? It is now?” Barkclaw jumped up and looked at her with wild eyes.

Yes!” Tanagerpelt gasped as she laid her head down on her paws.

Brindlethorn ran out of the nursery and into the medicine den, yelling for Blackberry the whole time.

Blackberry was in her den, tending to the wound of Birchfeather’s shoulder. Burchfeather was wincing in pain, but not pulling away like he had been previously.

Do you know which cat did this to you?” Blackberry asked.

Not for sure, I would probably recognize them if I saw them, but I do not know the name off-paw.” Birchfeather responded as he watched what she was doing.

Shame, they certainly did a number on you. No infection, but there will be a nasty scar.” Blackberry said as she finished what she was doing.

Great, just what I need. This wretched mark marring my perfect pelt.” Birchfeather said with a laugh as he slowly got up and tested his shoulder.

He had just started taking a walk around the den when Mulberry came swinging in. He watched her with his jaws open slightly, she was still the most beautiful female he had ever seen. Mulberry looked at him out of the corner of her eye, smiling slightly as she saw his reaction.

So, how is my favorite sister this morning?” Mulberry asked, basically ignoring Birchfeather.

Just telling Birchfeather that he would survive, but had a scar.” Blackberry said as she watched Birchfeather pace the den.

A scar? Really? Let me see!” Mulberry said as she bounded over to him.

Birchfeather tried to keep a smile on his face, even though he was beyond nervous around Mulberry. He turned his side to her and she saw the still angry looking wound.

Oh, wow!” She said as she looked at his wound, “You know, she-cats love scars.” Mulberry said in a flirty tone as she looked at Birchfeather with sparkling eyes.

R-really? You think s-so?” He stammered, feeling his pelt grow warm with embarrassment.

Oh, yeah. It shows that you are brave and able to defend any cat.” Mulberry stated as she smiled at him.

Blackberry was shaking her head as she watched her sister take advantage of Birchfeather’s feelings. Her sister had always been a big flirt, and Birchfeather had been enamored with her since she had joined the clan. Blackberry was about to say something to call her sister off the young warrior when Barkclaw came bursting into the den. He was yowling about Tanagerpelt kitting.

Ashpaw! Nursery, now!” Blackberry yowled as she ran to grab some kitting herbs then followed Barkclaw to the nursery, Ashpaw quickly on her heels.

Mulberry heard the good news, and a dark shadow passed over her eyes. She remembered what her old mate did to her first litter, and she started to shake uncontrollably as the horrible memories flashed before her eyes again. Birchfeather was watching and was not sure what to do. He did the first thing that he thought of, and that was to wrap himself around her and try to comfort her.

Ssshh, hush, hush now.” Birchfeather cooed as he hugged her, “It is alright, you are fine. There is nothing wrong, nothing and no cat will hurt you.

Slowly, Mulberry started to calm down as the memories passed. She slowly melted into the warmth that was being offered to her by Birchfeather, and the comfort that he was giving her. It was the first time since her mate that she had let any male get that close to her. Birchfeather seemed truly different from the other males she had met.

I am so sorry, sometimes that can happen.” Mulberry said with embarrassment, “You should not have had to deal with that.

Birchfeather smiled at her, “It is what I am here for. I am your clanmate, and I would like to think that I am your friend. That is what the purpose of being in a clan is, having that comfort and others to talk to when you need it.

Perhaps talking is a good thing.” Mulberry said as she slowly started the story of what had happened to her after she and Blackberry parted ways.

Wow, that is terrible.” Birchfeather said quietly, “I have never understood how some can do that.

Birchfeather said nothing more after that, all he did was hold Mulberry as long as she needed it. The two of them spent a long time like that, holding each other and enjoying the quiet company of the medicine den, before leaving to join camp.

Flintshade was sitting with Blackmouth when Barkclaw came pelting out of the nursery. Flintshade gave a big smile as he heard the good news.

It will be nice to have small paws running around camp again. I have always enjoyed kits.” Flintshade said as he looked over at his sister.

You should take a mate and have kits of your own.” Blackmouth said in that same sickly sweet tone she had when she was scheming something, “Our family could always stand to have more members.

Flintshade looked sideways at her, not really liking how she always seemed to only care about how big their family was.

Why would having a large family be important? The entire clan is our family, is that not enough for you?” Flintshade asked her, a hint of disgust in his voice.

A clan has divided loyalties.” Hollowpaw said as she walked up to her mother and uncle, “Although a clan does live together and have a community that is undeniable, even within a clan the loyalties are divided. Take Willowbolt for example, if Brindlethorn decides that he no longer want to follow Jinxstar and wants to take the clan over for himself, who do you think she will side with? She will side with her mate. If Mulberry were to side with Brindlethorn instead of Jinxstar, Blackberry would be more apt to chose Brindlethorn over Jinxstar because that is where her sister is. Clans are only a community, not a family. Family will always have loyalties that are stronger then that of a clan.

Blackmouth smiled at her daughter, loving that she was just as smart as she was, instead of being stupid like her father. Flintshade did not seem entirely convinces, though, but she hoped that soon she would be able to bring him over to her side.

Hollowpaw, on the other hand, was distracted by watching Stormpaw. Stormpaw was almost old enough to be made into a warrior, and then she feared that their friendship would end. She felt like she wanted to be more to him then just his friend, but as soon as he became a warrior, he would be lost to her. No warrior would want anything to do with an apprentice, especially not one younger then him. Stormpaw would be free to pursue any cat he wanted. Her eyes clouded as she thought about it.

Flintshade had seen how his niece had been looking at Stormpaw recently, and laid an understanding tail on her shoulder. He knew what was worrying her, and gave her a comforting smile to try to tell her that all would turn out well. She smiled at him, grateful that he understood. Her mother would never understand, unfortunately, but she knew that she would always be able to talk to him if she needed it.

Leoaprdclaw and Velvetrabbit watched the camp as the morning drug on. Neither of them had family or mates within the clan, so they did not have the chance to talk to their friends as they were busy with their families. The two warriors looked at each other with a shrug as they waited for Jinxstar to announce what the clan was to do for the day.

Leopardclaw saw his friend, Birchfeather, exit the medicine den. He was about to approach him when he saw that Mulberry was walking out with him. The two were walking close, talking in low voices as they joined camp, and Leopardclaw decided that he would wait until Birchfeather was alone to talk to him.

May all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather in the clearing for a clan meeting!” Jinxstar yowled as he jumped up onto his perch to address his clan, “Today, there are a lot of things that need to be addressed. Tumbleclan has attacked both Echoclan and Witherclan. Both attacks were unwarranted, as far as I can tell, and Reedclan and Streamclan had come to Tumblecla‘s aid in the battle. Since we had aided both Witherclan and Echoclan against Tumbleclan, I can promise you that Tumbleclan will name us enemies as soon as they can. We will need to be prepared for whatever may come, even if that means that they will bring the battle to use next time. Pineclan is our ally and I know that we can look to them for help. We can also call on our other boarders, hopefully they will be willing to help as well. Also, Witherclan and Echoclan now owe us a favor in the future, so I am certain that they will be of help if we may need them. But, to address a few thing that impact our clan a bit more right now, is that we have a few warriors to honor. Now that Leopardclaw has returned from his Collar Quest, it is time to send three of our newer warriors out on the same thing. Blackmouth, Yangfur, and Mulberry. This morning is the morning that you start your paws on a road that will make you true warriors of Jinxclan. You may leave our camp with the rest of the patrols, and start your quest for Tori and Anna so that they may honor you with your own Clan Collars. As for the rest of the clan, patrols need to be organized. Skydapple, Brindlethorn, I want you two to patrol our southern boarder. Leopardclaw, Birchfeather, I want you to patrol our northern boarder. Willowbolt, Velvetrabbit, please join me on a hunting patrol.

Jinxstar finished his announcements and jumped down from his perch. Willowbolt and Velvetrabbit followed him out of camp. Brindelthorn and Skydapple followed, their tails twining together as they were happy to be heading out alone together. It had been a long time since they were able to be alone in the territory together.

Leopardclaw and Birchfeather followed more slowly, Birchfeather still being stiff and a little sore from the battle. Birchfeather was walking with a worried look on his face, his mind still stuck on Mulberry and what she had told him.

Are you ok, Birchfeather?” Leopardclaw asked his friend carefully.

Leopardclaw had been very worried about his friend since the battle, and he was very glad that his friend was up and moving around again afterward.

Yeah, just stiff and sore.” Birchfeather said quietly.

That was not the whole truth, he was worrying more and more about Mulberry. He really cared for the she-cat, and he did not know how to tell her. Especially now, after what she had told him about her last mate.

I am willing to bet that it is more then that. Why not tell me about Mulberry?” Leopardclaw puched gently, not wanting to upset his friend.

Birchfeather felt his pelt grow hot with embarrassment, “Yeah, so, I like her. So what? I just need to figure out how to tell her. She has not had the best of luck with males.

Leopardclaw knew that there was more to the story, but Birchfeather did not want to say. He assumed it was something that Mulberry must have told him, and that was not his business to be telling other cats.

As the two friends walked, they spoke about how to handle telling a she-cat how they felt.

Brindlethorn and Skydapple walked quietly, enjoying each others company before Brindlethorn finally broke the silence.

Skydapple, I would like to have another litter.” Brindlethorn said as they walked, “I love the kits we have now, and I would like to have more.

Skydapple looked over at him with wide eyes, she never thought she would hear those words from him again.

Ok…” Skydapple said tentatively as she thought for a moment, “Yes, alright, I would like that too.

They two cats decided to take a little more time then normal on their boarder patrol.

~~~~~

Blackmouth trotted ahead of the other two cats, thinking that she would be the first there and the first back. She was determined to make this the shortest quest in history, just to prove to the rest of the clan that she was the strongest and best and some cat to be reckoned with. She searched through the forest quickly, trying to find the entrance to the underground tunnels that would lead to the sandy place to find the foreign creatures. She did not realize what time it was when she finally felt like she was close. Suddenly her stomach rumbled and she decided to hunt a little before continuing. After catching food, she found the entrance to a set of tunnels at sunset. She decided to sleep under the open sky, instead of inside the stifling earthen tunnels and continue in the morning.

~~~~~

Mulberry took a more familiar route then Blackmouth, and followed a familiar trail that her sister used to gather herbs. She saw Blackmouth plunge into the bushes and laughed lightly as she knew that the she-cat would have fun pulling that mess out of her pelt. Mulberry was taking a leisurely stroll instead of rushing on ahead. She hunted lightly and found a set of tunnels at about sunset. She took refuge inside the tunnels, but did not follow them overly far before settling down to sleep.

~~~~~

Yangfur went in the opposite direction as the two females, wanting to explore a bit as well as find the tunnels. He was not in any rush and wanted to have fun. His travels took him through an area of the territory that he did not know was there, and his hunting was good enough to feed himself. He stopped at sunset just outside of a tunnel mouth and decided to climb a tree and take refuge in it’s branches to try to protect himself from the chill that still gripped the night.

[Blackberry used 1 each Cobweb, Merigold, and Raspberry Leaves to heal Birchfeather, used Horsetail to treat both Jinxstar and Skydapple, her scratch left a small scar on her nose]
[Blackmouth, Mulberry, and Yangfur - Collar Quest]
[Tanagerpelt - kitting]
[Barkclaw/Frecklepaw and Stormpaw, Flintshade/Hollowpaw - training]
[Blossomkit and Bluekit - cleaning up around camp]
[Leopardclaw and Birchfeather - northern boarder patrol]
[Skydapple and Brindlethorn - southern boarder patrol]
[Jinxstar, Willowbolt, Velvetrabbit - hunting patrol]
[Skydapple and Brindlethorn are having a second litter]

Leader:
          Jinxstar | 57 moons | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Brindlethorn | 38 moons | Male | X ACTING DEPUTY

Medicine Cat:
          Blackberry | 39 moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Ashpaw | 11 moons | Male | X

(48-71) Senior Warriors:

(12-48) Warriors:
          Skydapple | 47 moons | Female | X
          Barkclaw | 23 moons | Male | X
          Velvetrabbit | 35 moons | Female | X
          Flintshade | 29 moons | Male| X
          Blackmouth | 33 moons | Female | X
          Birchfeather | 19 moons| Male | X
          Leopardclaw| 28 moons | Male | X
          Mulberry | 38 moons | Female | X
          Yangfur | 47 moons | Male | X

(6-12/16) Apprentices:
          Frecklepaw | 11 moons | Female | X
          Stormpaw | 11 moons | Male | X
          Hollowpaw | 7 moons | Female | X original reference

(18-71) Queens:
          Willowbolt | 37 moons | Female | X
          Tanagerpelt | 20 moons | Female | X KITTING NOW

(0-6) Kits:
          Blossomkit | 5 moons | Female | X
          Bluekit | 5 moons | Male | X

(72-108) Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender |
          Name | Age | Gender |

Mentors:
    Blackberry | Ashpaw
    Barkclaw | Frecklepaw | 4 | Learned: Hunting, Fighting, Climbing, Swimming
    Tanagerpelt | Stormkit | 4 | Learned: Hunting, Fighting, Climbing, Swimming
    Flintshade | Hollowpaw | 2 | Learned: Hunting, Fighting

Mates:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt
    Barkclaw and Tanagerpelt

Family:
    Brindlethorn and Skydapple are parents to Stormpaw, Ashpaw, Frecklepaw
    Blackmouth is mother to Hollowpaw
    Jinxstar and Willowbolt are parents to Blossomkit and Bluekit
    Blackberry and Mulberry are sisters
    Barkclaw and Tanagerpelt are parents to ???
    Skydapple and Yangfur are siblings
    Yangfur is uncle to Frecklepaw, Stormpaw, and Ashpaw

Medicine Store (42)
    Medicinal Herb, Poison, Usage, Effect, Treatment
    [x1]Alder Bark | For tooth pain. Eases tooth aches
    [x1]Beech Leaves | Used to carry herbs.
    [x1]Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
    [x2]Blackberry Leaves | These leaves are chewed into a pulp. Eases the swelling of bee stings.
    [x0]Borage Leaves | It is chewed and eaten. It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    [x1]Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds.
    [x1]Burdock Root | The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp. Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    [x0]Burnet | A traveling herb. Is said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs. Keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x2]Catchweed | The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are. Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin.
    [x5]Catmint/Catnip | Eaten Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.
    [x0]Celandine | Juice is trickled into the eye. Soothes damaged eyes.
    [x0]Chamomile | Eaten Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.
    [x0]Chervil | Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root. For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    [x0]Chickweed | Eaten, such as catmint/catnip. Treats greencough, though catnip is often preferred.
    [x0]Cob Nuts | Made into ointments.
    [x1]Cobwebs | Press over wound. To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    [x0]Coltsfoot | Leaves chewed into a pulp. Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.
    [x2]Comfrey Root | Roots are chewed into a poultice. Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    [x0]Daisy Leaf | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.
    [x1]Dandelion | The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings. Leaves can be chewed. Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    [x1]Dock | Chewed up and applied to scratches. Similar to sorrel. Also can be put in one's nest during sleep. Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [x1]Fennel | Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth. Helps pain in the hips.
    [x1]Feverfew | Eaten. Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    [x0]Goatweed | Given daily. Eases anxiety and grief.
    [x1]Goldenrod | Chewed into a poultice. Good for healing wounds.
    [x0]Hawkweed | Like Catmint/Catnip but not as strong.
    [x0]Heather Nectar | Included in herbal mixtures. Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    [x0]Honey | Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it. Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    [x0]Horsetail | Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds. Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [x0]Ivy Leaf | To store herbs
    [x1]Juniper Berries | Chewed and eaten. Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    [x0]Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength.
    [x2]Lavender | Placed under a cats nose and is to be inhaled constantly. Or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death. Cures fever and chills. Also a herb used to hide the scent of death.
    [x1]Lungwort | Eaten Cures yellowcough.
    [x0]Mallow Leaves | Eaten Soothes bellyache.
    [x0]Marigold | Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice. Juice can be used as well. Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [x1]Mint | Rubbed on a dead body. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Mouse Bile | The liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt. The ticks fall off.
    [x0]Oak Leaf | The dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound. Stops infection from setting in.
    [x0]Parsley | Eaten Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache.
    [x1]Poppy Seeds | Chewed on. They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    [x1]Ragwort Leaves | Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints. Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x2]Ragweed | Thought to give cats extra strength. Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    [x2]Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting. Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [x0]Rosemary | Put on the pelt of a dead cat to prepare for burial. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Rush | Used to bind broken bones. Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs.
    [x0]Snakeroot | Thought to be applied to wounds. Thought to heal poison, especially snake bites.
    [x2]Sorrel | Eaten Traveling herb, can also build up appetite.
    [x1]Stick | Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended. Also used to help broken legs heal. Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    [x0]Stinging Nettle | The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound. The stems can also be chewed. Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    [x0]Sweet-Sedge | One must swallow the sap. Eases infection.
    [x2]Tansy | To be consumed, but only in small doses. Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    [x0]Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [x2]Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on. Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    [x0]Traveling Herbs | sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Eaten Used to give a cat more energy and strength, and it keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time.
    [x0]Watermint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    [x0]Wild Garlic | One must roll in it. Prevents infection, especially rat bites.
    [x0]Willow Bark | Eases Pain
    [x1]Willow Leaves | Eaten Stops vomiting.
    [x0]Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [x1]Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [x0]Deathberries | Yarrow Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat within minutes when consumed.
    [x0]Foxglove Seeds | They are used to treat the heart They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure
    [x0]Holly Berries | Similar to Deathberries, though not as severe; they are still a danger to kits.
    [x0]Deadly Nightshade | To kill a cat who cannot be saved quickly. Poisonous.
    [x0]Water Hemlock | Yarrow Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth.

Fresh Kill Pile (15 pieces, 30 servings)
    Clan consumes 4 servings: consumed
    1 serving Snakes x0
    1 serving Frogs x0
    1 serving Lizards x0
    1-3 servings Fish
    1 serving *Greyling x2
    2 servings *Brook Trout x1
    3 servings *White/Yellow Perch x0
    1 serving *Sunfish x0
    1 serving *Bluegill x0
    2 servings *Bass x0
    2 servings *Pickerel x0
    1 serving Bats x0
    Birds
    3 serving *Sparrow x0
    3 serving *Finch x0
    3 servings *Grouse x0
    3 serving *Sandpiper x0
    3 serving *Thrush x2
    3 serving *Blackbird x0
    3 serving *Crow x1
    3 servings *Raven x2
    1 serving Chipmunks x1
    1 serving Mice x2
    3 servings Rabbit x4
    2 servings Squirrel x0
    1 serving Vole x1

Boarders:
    Northern Mountain | Skullclan | Heda
    Southern River | Beechclan | hazilnut
    Eastern Swamp | Thicketclan | Emberwisp
    Western Pine Forest | Pineclan | voidgear.

Ally Clans:
    Thicketclan | Emberwisp
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Pineclan | voidgear.

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Clan Tradition:
    When an apprentice is ready to become a warrior, they shall make a one week trip to visit Tori and Anna, a raccoon and magpie respectively, that shall make their Clan Collar. If they succeed then they shall be welcomed back to the clan as a full warrior, if they do not then they will have to train for an additional moon before they are able to try again.
    [/quote]

PERSONAL NOTE:
Jinxstar: started at 36 (22)
Brindlethorn: 18 (21)
Blackberry: 20 (20)
Willowbolt: 18 (19)
Skydapple: 30 (18)
Barkclaw: 6 (17)
Tanagerpelt: 6 (14)
Velvetrabbit: 23 (12)
Stormcloud: 0 (11)
Ashleaf: 0 (11)
Frecklesnow: 0 (11)
Flintshade: 20 (10)
Blackmouth: 24 (9)
Hollowheart: 0 (8)
Birchfeather: 12 (8)
Blueriver: 0 (6)
Blossomsong: 0 (6)
Leopardclaw: 23 (6)
Mulberry: 36 (4)
Yangfur: 47 (2)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / 008.

Postby deimido » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:37 pm

> Weather: How odd was it to all Clans that the amount of snow that fell was significantly less then it had been for the past few moons, the sun had just begun to peek through the dark clouds that had been blocking it, its warmth tempting all types of prey and stray cats to lurk outside. The ice is also beginning to melt, making certain types of fish accessible to catch now.

( @Luvdisc, artemịs - your replies are here! )

( welcome to CAC @catbookdo & @Stoneleaf! ask me or the other mods about any questions, and feel free to plot and ask abt things over on the fanclub thread. ^^ )

FlowClan | catbookdo wrote:FlowClan

FlowClan is a Clan that lives in a thin forest made of maple and ash trees, with a small pond in the center of their territory, and part of a river going through the north part of their territory. Surrounding the pond are many round pebbles that cats in the clan love to collect. They sometimes surround their camp, a clearing by the pond surrounded by maple trees, with a small ash tree near the center, with them. Other times they throw the pebbles in the river, as they believe that they will be given good luck if done so. Cats in FlowClan learn to swim and fish as apprentices, and they all value a sense of peace, prefering allies over enemies.

( FlowClan has been founded. )

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
StoneClan | Stoneleaf wrote:
StoneClan
StoneClan's camp is primarily in the woods, a clearing in a thick grove of tall, large, dark trees. Adjacent to camp, is a river, spanning around the area. Only a portion of it touches near StoneClan. It bends near the territory, with the dwelling cats having access to its cool water and the prey in and around it. However, separating the river and the prey-rich forest area, is a large, flat, long rock. Often times, cats from StoneClan can be seen lying on it, sunning themselves or sharing tongues. The cats know how to climb trees, and although they know how to swim in the event that they are submerged in the water, they prefer staying dry and on the land. Some of the cats, though, prefer fishing to hunting, but all cats know how to hunt and fish when either the river freezes over or the forest is low on prey.

[am i supposed to post this here?]

[yea you are !! :^0]

( StoneClan has been founded. )

StreamClan | justice'n'joy wrote:
StreamClan
Number of Cats:29
Females: 16
Male: 16
Next Moonpool visit: 29/02/17
Next patrol: 9:49 pm NZT

Crowleap looks gratefully at the two young queens. "Thank StarClan the eight little ones shall be out out of the way by the time yours arrive!"

Sockleaf searches for the needed herbs.

Stormpaw sneaks out to look for EchoClan.
herb searching, Stormpaw sneaks out to find EchoClan. Border patrol and apprentices train.

( Sockfoot was only able to find x2 feverfew to heal two kits of your choice, the last one's sickness spread faster than imagined and they died... )

( Stormpaw made it close to the EchoClan border, but was stopped in her tracks by her mentor. )

( Your border patrol caught the scent of a dog! You can either leave it alone or come back with another patrol to chase it off. )

( All your apprentices learned the climbing skill. )

QuartzClan | Sunnymcsun wrote:
Number of Cats: 3

Talonstar stretches and walks from his den to the ledge just outside. He sees Snowheart lying in one of the sparse patches of sunshine that trickles through the cracks in the dense stone ceiling. The chill reaches even here, but they all have thick pelts, so it doesn't bother them as much. He spots Nightfeather, their medicine cat, disappear inside her den with a flick of her fluffy black tail. He smiles slightly. It's only been a few moons, but they've grown. He can't help but look forward to the day when it's even bigger.
Leaping from the ledge, he lands lightly, but Snowheart still looks up from his spot, getting up not later. "I was thinking I'd go on a border patrol today," he says. "Do you want to go hunting?"
"That's fine by me," Talonstar nods.
Nightfeather emerges from her den again with a slightly annoyed look on her face. "My herb stock is still too low for my comfort," she grumbles. "I'm going to look for herbs again."
"Alright." Talonstar dips his head to her in response.
She's off like a shot, her tail disappearing through the entrance tunnel.
The two toms pad after her at a slower pace. "Have you noticed she's a bit grumpy?" Snowheart remarks. He seems to have lost his stutter since he met Talonstar.
Talonstar shrugs. "She probably just worries a lot."
[Talonstar is hunting; Snowheart is on border patrol; Nightfeather is looking for herbs.]

( Talonstar caught x1 squirrel while hunting. )

( Snowheart found one willing warrior to join the Clan on his border patrol. )

( Nightfeather gathered x1 alder bark. )

SorrelClan | SkyGold wrote:
Sorrelclan
Number of Cats: 2
Next moon pool visit: 6 days
Russetstar stopped in the snow in front of the she-cat. She smiled at him, her eyes full of joy as she leapt down next to him.
"You came." he said breathlessly.
"Of course I did, you knew I would eventually." She replied with a swish of her tail which sent the top layer of snow fluttering to the side.
"You didn't suggest that when I left."
"Well I came, you happy?" Her tone of voice changed for a moment before she was back to cheerful.
"Of course!" He turning in the direction of his camp. "Do you want to come to my camp?" Her eyes lit up even brighter than before.
"You actually did it? You made a clan!" She exclaimed, almost bouncing in the snow. Russetstar only grinned at her before sprinting forward. Honeycreek followed closely nearly tripping on his long tail.

They stopped at the opposite end of the entrance to the camp, sitting whilst panting atop the root that hung over his den.
Russetstar suddenly realized the growling in his stomach with a sharp pang.
"Do you want to go hunting?" He suggested.
"I thought you'd never ask!"

Art I did for this scene

[Russetstar and Honeycreek go hunting]

[ remember to put what kind of prey your clan hunts ! :^0 and i love russet and honey already haha. ]

( Russetstar and Honeycreek caught x1 mouse on their hunting patrol. )

WishClan | .mochi wrote:
ImageImageImageImage
Number of Cats: one

amberstar yawned, padding across the barren camp of wishclan. she was the only one there, and with the chilly breeze blowing through, she felt more uncomfortable than she already was. starclan had sent her to the moonpool only a few days earlier, and she was still sore from the long journey. hm, wishclan needs a medicine cat soon.. the ginger and white she-cat began to head in the direction of the moonpool, ignoring the aching in her paws.

---

amberstar laid down at the moonpool and lapped up the cold water. closing her eyes, she fell asleep.
ImageImageImageImage

( StarClan has given you a medicine cat. )

ReedClan | Areater wrote:
ReedClan
Number of Cats: 33

Troutstar's claws scratched the ground in annoyance as she thought about the quickly approaching gathering. She had contemplated not going, but she needed to figure out allies and enemies. She hated this, and she hated having getting involved in TumbleClan's feud - what happened to ReedClan values? They were meant to stay out of trouble, not get involved the moment an ally they hardly interacted with had a battle! And now she was going to lose PineClan as an ally, and maybe more. Now two cats were sick and the Clan was on the brink of starving. Suppressing a yowl, she lied down in her den and fell into a troubled sleep, hoping for StarClan's guidance. When it didn't come, she went to the moonpool, deciding to ask for a warrior as well.

[ The Clan used up 6 servings of prey - a perch and a carp.
Deerstep and Acornpounce search for herbs.
Tansy is used for Scorchbreeze's cough.
Erminepaw, Spiderpaw, Dawnpaw, Smudgepaw, and Maplepaw train.
Troutstar goes to the moonpool to request a warrior.
Silverwing, Pebbleskip, Stoatfang, Windleap, Smokebreeze, and Oatfang go on a hunting patrol.
Nightclimb, Stagleap, Littleglow, Herontuft, Nutwhisker, and Cherryblaze go on a patrol. ]

( Deepstep and Acornpounce gather x1 lavender and x1 lamb's ear. )

( Scorchbreeze's health is improving! His breathing is still uneven, though x1 juniper berries should help with that. )

( All apprentices learn the hunting skill. )

( StarClan has given you a warrior. )

( Your hunting patrol caught x1perch. )

( Your border patrol caught the scent of milk! There must be a queen nearby, come back again to add them to your Clan. )

( Starlingflight's sickness is getting worse, you'll need x1 chickweed and x1 lavender to heal him quickly. )

SilentClan | rainbowcatfish8888 wrote:
Number of Cats: 5

Buzzardflight sniffed at the small number of herbs in his collection. "I definitely need to collect more herbs. I guess I'll go tell Whitewhisker," he muttered to himself. The medicine cat emerged from his den to find the deputy grooming his snow-white pelt outside the warriors den. "Hey Whitewhisker," he mewed casually, padding up to the deputy. "Good morning Buzzardflight," Whitewhisker responded. "I'm gathering herbs today. My stock is low," the medicine cat stated. He was expecting Whitewhisker to be a little angry, or at least annoyed, by Buzzardflight's demanding statement. But Whitewhisker simply nodded. "Sounds good," he mewed. Ugh. Why does he have to be so irritatingly diplomatic. "So, how are things going with Ivystar," Buzzardflight asked. He always loved some juicy gossip. Whitewhisker's amber eyes flashed with surprise. "What do you mean?" he asked. The medicine cat snorted. "Come on Whitewhisker. You know you have feelings for her," he teased. "I do not!" Whitewhisker mewed indignantly. "If you say soooo," Buzzardflight decided to leave the young cat alone to cope with his feelings. He headed out of camp to go look for herbs.

Whitewhisker watched Buzzardflight leave, thinking about what the tom had said. Do I have feelings for Ivystar? He saw his leader standing outside her den chatting with Appleclaw, the newest warrior of SilentClan. He had certainly had lots of fun with her during yesterday's patrol, more fun then he had had since joining SilentClan... the white warrior shook his head. Buzzardflight was only teasing, he told himself. Whitewhisker padded over to Ivystar and Appleclaw. "Hello Ivystar, Appleclaw," he mewed, approaching the two cats. "Hi Whitewhisker! I was just telling Appleclaw about the moonpool. I think I'm going to visit StarClan tonight," Ivystar said. Whitewhisker flicked his tail in surprise. "You're going to the moonpool? Why?" he asked. "I want to ask StarClan for another warrior. Last time they didn't disappoint!" she replied. Whitewhisker suddenly felt very warm, remembering how he first met Ivystar. I'm glad to know that my leader is proud of me. Or is it more than that...

Ivystar chuckled, watching Whitewhisker lick his chest fur in embarrassment. "I should probably set off now if I want to reach the moonpool in time. I trust you to look after the camp while I'm gone," the leader said. Whitewhisker nodded. "You can count on me, Ivystar," he promised. "Wonderful. Well, I'll you all tomorrow!" ivystar turned around and padded out of camp, bracing herself for the long journey ahead. "So how are you settling into Clan life so far?" Whitewhisker asked Appleclaw. The young tom already showed signs of a great warrior, he was very eager to learn. "Great!" he meowed. "This is so much better than being a loner. I love being around cats who I know would risk their lives for me, and I would do the same for them," Appleclaw added. Whitewhisker nodded his approval. "Spoken like a true warrior," he said. Appleclaw's eyes shone with pride. "Thanks!" He purred. Glancing around the camp, Whitewhisker noticed Brightsky padding over to them. "Hello!" she greeted them warmly. "Hello, Brightsky. Would you mind going on a hunting patrol with Appleclaw?" Whitewhisker asked. Brightsky practically began to bounce on her paws in excitement. Wow, I've never met a cat so excited about hunting! "Of course! I am always willing to do my part to help out the Clan. Come on, Appleclaw." Whitewhisker watched the two cats skip out of camp, pleased that they were adapting so well to SilentClan. I suppose I'll go on a border patrol.

[hunting patrol: Brightsky and Appleclaw]
[border patrol: Whitewhisker]
[looking for herbs: Buzzardflight]
[moonpool: Ivystar requests a warrior]

( Brightsky and Appleclaw caught x1 rabbit on their hunting patrol, pleased that they managed to catch such a large piece of prey. )

( Whitewhisker's border patrol was uneventful, though he found himself thinking of Ivystar a lot. )

( Buzzardflight gathered x1 burnet. )

BirchClan | .galaxy. wrote:
Birchclan
Number of Cats: 32
Prey Servings Needed: 6
Moonpool Visit: Feb. 28th

Finchtuft had asked the mentors of Rippleberry's kits if he could take out the little cats for the day. After more than a few of odd looks at his request, the medicine cat told them that he wanted to give the apprentices a basic herbal knowledge, but wasn't ready to take all the apprentices out at once. Even these kits were a struggle; Crowpaw and Pebblepaw were taking turns pouncing on small collections of snow along the paths, scattering the white slush at their littermate's paws. Ripplepaw even took part as they walked, using her fluffy tail to flick slush at Fennelpaw while the ginger tom yelped in alarm. Before long, they realized where they were heading and the questions came. "Why are we going this way?" Goosepaw asked, his amber eyes widening. "There's someone important that you need to meet." Finchtuft said simply, slowing to a stop at the border. The medicine cat kept them entertained while they waited, explaining basic herbs and answering questions. When Sootpelt did appear, and the situation was sorted out, he left Pebblepaw and Goosepaw with the Aspenclan medicine cat with little word other than a muttered "Take care of them."

--

Robinstar had not two, but five cats gathered beneath the highrock this time. First, his gaze fell upon the eldest cats at the base of highrock. "We gather today because two apprentices are old enough to join us as warriors, and three kits are ready to begin their training as apprentices." A murmur of excitement rippled through the clan. In the back of the group, Mousetail could be seen with her head high, a proud glimmer in her eyes. Lilycloud sat beside her, their pelts brushing. "Peachpaw, are you willing to protect your clan and uphold the warrior come, even at the cost of your life?" The torbie she-cat nodded eagerly. "I do!" "Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Peachpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Peachnose. Starclan honors your skillfulness at hunting, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Birchclan." The molly seemed to shake with excitement, eyes shining as her brother looked up expectantly, "Mudpaw, do you promise to protect your clan and uphold the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?" Just as before, there was no hesitation. "I do." "Then by the powers of Starclan, I grant you your warrior name. Mudpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Mudstrike. Starclan honors your eagerness to help and learn, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Birchclan." The newly made warriors dipped their heads and grinned broadly. And after a short moment, the three kits beside them hopped forward. "These three kits have reached 6 moons, and are ready to begin their warrior training. Hemlockkit, from this moment on, until you have earned your warrior name, you will be known as Hemlockpaw. Your mentor will be Frogstep. Duckkit, from this moment on, until you have earned your warrior name, you will be known as Duckpaw. Your mentor will be Larkpounce. Plumkit, from this moment on, until you have earned your warrior name, you will be known as Plumpaw. Your mentor will be Brackenfrost." At this, the older tom looked confused.

"Peachnose! Mudstrike! Hemlockpaw! Duckpaw! Plumpaw!"

--

Tired from conducting a large ceremony and making the trek out to Moonpool, Robinstar settled gratefully down by the pool. When he awoke among the Starclan cats, he noticed still that there was a silver-and-white tabby standing apart from her fellows, but now he recognized the starry pelt. The former medicine cat of Birchclan, Rippleberry. Brow furrowed, Robinstar ignored the rest of the gathered cats and took a step towards the she-cat, head tilted and a question already forming on his tongue. Looking nervous, Rippleberry took a single step back and shook her head, looking at the gathered cats around her and frowning. Unhappy but having caught the clue, Robinstar turned his attention reluctantly to the rest of the cats. "I need more warriors, please. With so many apprentices, most of my warriors spend their time training instead of hunting. I request another cat for help."

--

Rainwhisker was the one to be leading the patrol, seeing as the other available cats were either newly made warriors or a nervous queen unfamiliar with the territory. A quiet wave of pride struck her, knowing that she was one of the most senior warriors in the clan, alongside her mate and Hollytuft. "Come on, unless you want to go hungry we need to hunt." She urged, finally managing to reel in the younger cats' attention long enough to guide them out of camp.

--

can it just be a rule that if you have 5+ apprentices you don't need to write a post about them bc boy i die

--

Feeling the loss of her two brothers, Ripplepaw was even quieter than usual. Finchtuft was talking quietly to fill the silence of the den, but the little molly made no attempt to respond. Eventually, her mentor flicked his tail against her side, drawing the young cats' attention from her thoughts. "Pikefang isn't feeling all that great, and I want to make sure I'll have the herbs necessary if he gets sick." She didn't complain, or say anything at all actually. Just nodded and rose to her paws. Feverfew was a herb she was familiar with, even if Finchtuft wasn't entirely sure on her skill.

[Finchtuft has taken Goosepaw and Pebblepaw to their father, Sootpelt of Aspenclan. -2 Apprentices for me.]
[Peachpaw and Mudpaw have been made warriors! Peachnose and Mudstrike]
[Hemlockkit, Duckkit, and Plumkit have been made apprentices. Mentors are: Frogstep, Larkpounce, and Brackenfrost.]
[Robinstar is at Moonpool and asks for a warrior!]
[Rainwhisker, Mudstrike, Pigeontail, Owlfeather, Peachnose, and Mousetail are out hunting. Red pls i have 4 servings of prey left]
[All the apprentices train]
[Finchtuft and Ripplepaw go out looking for herbs, with a preference for feverfew. bc Red hates me having healthy cats.]
[the clan consumes 6 servings of prey - 1 robin and 1 blackbird]

[¯\_(ツ)_/¯]

( Your hunting patrol caught x2 blackbirds and x1 robin. )

( Cinderpaw, Bluepaw, Thistlepaw, Fennelpaw, and Crowpaw learn the fighting skill. Duckpaw, Hemlockpaw, and Plumpaw learn the hunting skill. )

( Finchtuft and Ripplepaw successfully gather x2 tansy, both are relieved at their find as Pikefang's cold is starting to become a bother, and it was a good enough distraction to keep Ripplepaw from missing her two brothers too much. )

AsterClan | hiraeth. wrote:
Asterclan
Number of Cats: Nineteen | Males: Nine | Females: Ten
Next Patrol: [MST]
Next Moonpool Visit: 3/6/17
Next Kitting: N/A

[ Eaten: Woodpecker & 1/2 Chipmunk ]
[ Becoming Mates (With Kits): Foxstorm & Falconflower ]
[ Herb Hunting: Pinefur & Pebblepaw ]
[ Hunting Patrol: Waspfur, Dandelionpaw, Acornstream, Barleystorm, Sheepclaw, Russetpaw ]
[ Border Patrol: Aspentail & Squirrelpaw ]
[ Training Session: Sycamorewhisker & Darkpaw ; Oatstar & Sandpaw ; Lizardstream & Morningpaw ]

The hunting patrol returned to camp with Morningpaw proudly carrying a large woodpecker in her mouth as she was assisted by her mentor. The apprentice has proven herself to be a wonderful huntress, gracefully catching the bird mid-leap. Sure, she needed help from Lizardstream to bring it back to camp, but the initial capture was breathtaking. "Thank you, Lizardstream, for the help." She mewed through a mouthful of feathers, before dropping the woodpecker on top of the fresh kill pile. Dandelionpaw, having just returned from her training session with Waspfur, rushed over to congratulate her friend. "Why don't you two share it? You certainly deserve it after working so hard today," Morningpaw didn't need to be told twice and managed to drag her prize towards a secluded spot at the edge of camp. Dandelionpaw joined her, quite famished after a long day of training, and chatted happily whilst they ate. After the two apprentices finished their meal, they continued to recount their daily adventures before heading to their respective nests and drifting off to sleep.

Falconflower slowly stirred awake to see a familiar face looming over her. "Ah!" She squeaked, quite startled from being awoken in such a manner. The cat's chuckle of amusement comforted her slightly, and she retorted indignantly, "Don't scare me like that." Helping her up, Foxstorm led Falconflower out of the warriors' den. "I want to show you something." Tilting her head curiously, she followed after the tom as he guided her a ways out of camp and into the forest. Suddenly, the pretty female felt something cool being tied around her neck. (Because cats totally have opposable thumbs, lol.) Looking down, she saw a beautiful, red stringed rose. Melting with adoration, she whispered, "Thank you, it's beautiful." Purring, Foxstorm nuzzled her cheek. "I'm glad you like it... Falconflower, will you be my mate?"

Oatstar slipped out of her den to notice Pinefur chatting quietly with Aspentail; the medicine cat wasn't known to be the most social of cats, so she was happy that he was found talking with a fellow clan-mate. "Good morning you two," She mewed, waving her tail in a banner-like greeting. Aspentail smiled and returned her greeting before resuming their conversation. Pinefur, typically, simply flicked an ear in acknowledgement without actually ever looking at Oatstar. The leader rolled her eyes, yet couldn't help a small smile form as she turned to leave and look for her apprentice, Sandpaw.

( Falconflower is expecting kits! They will be due on 3/3, the new queen purred loudly as she affectionately nuzzle her mate in joy. )

( Pinefur and Pebblepaw gathered x2 rush. )

( Your hunting patrol caught x3 rabbits. )

( Aspentail and Squirrelpaw had an uneventful patrol. )

( All apprentices learned the climbing skill. )

vampiress_fox wrote:
JINXCLAN
The Clan of the Faithful Outsiders
Number of Cats: Nineteen | Males - 9 | Females - 10
Month: Twenty-Two
Next Moonpool visit: March 8th
Next Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC

The fighting of earlier in the day had drained all of the clan. Birchfeather was in the medicine den, with Blackberry tending to his wounds while Stormpaw, Frecklepaw, and Ashpaw sit in the clearing and wait for their parents to return. They had thought it was bad enough that their father was out there, but then their mother and uncle were called out too. And none of the war patrol had returned yet. The three kits were worrying terribly about their family. Blackmouth was looking on, sympathizing slightly with them since she knew what it was like to worry about your family.

Barkclaw was in the nursery, comforting Tanagerpelt. He knew that their apprentices would need time to be together so he did not worry about them in the clearing. The two mates were quiet, Willowbolt cuddling her kits silently, they were all listening hard to hear when the patrol would be back.

"The would is not terribly deep, but it will scar." Blackberry said as she worked.

She quickly applied cobwebs to the wound until it stopped bleeding. Then she chewed some marigold and raspberry leaves into a poultice that she applied to the wound.

"Try to sleep now." she said as she comfortingly licked Birchfeather's head to try to sooth his nerves.

Blackmouth was sitting with Hollowkit and Flintshade, talking.

"This is crazy, what does Jinxstar think he is doing!" She hissed as she looked around camp.

"What do you mean, he is doing what he thinks is right with defending Echoclan. They are an ally of Pineclan, who is on our boarder, and to defend an ally of our ally only strengthens the allegiance, and also will hopefully make a new ally on our part." Flintshade said, worried slightly about speaking out against his sister.

She did scare him, and he did not like that, but she was family and he had to honor that. Hollowpaw just glared at him.

"She is not talking about that!" Hollowpaw hissed at him, "She is talking about him pursueing them all the way to Witherclan to try to stop them! That is a very stupid move on his part, he should have just left it alone when they left Echoclan. He is only making an even greater enemy by being so mousebrained!"

Blackmouth smiled at her daughter, she knew what was going on. Hollowpaw was looking past Flintshade now and at Stormpaw. She was worried about the older apprentice, and that his family was drug into this battle. Blackmouth saw her daughter staring and followed her gaze. She did not like her daughter's interest in the apprentice, and she knew that he was only a pawn to her. Blackmouth pulled her daughter out of her thoughts with a snarl.

"Why not go get him so we can talk. He will need to be comforted by ones that actually understand him." Blackmouth encouraged her daughter.

"He should be with his family right now, not us." Flintshade said as his apprentice walked over to the group of apprentices.

"Hey, Stormpaw, Blackmouth would like to say a few words to you." Hollowpaw said as she approached the siblings.

"Can it wait?" Stormpaw sighed as he looked at her with hollow eyes.

Frecklepaw glared at Hollowpaw, obviously not happy with her intruding on their family time.

"Whatever it is it can wait! There cannot possibly be anything that she has to say that cannot wait until morning!" Ashpaw snarled as he stood to his full, still short, height.

Hollowpaw glared at the siblings, "Why not just go into the nursery, we will not keep your precious brother long/" she growled at them, "Also, I was kind of hoping to speak with you alone as well."

Hollowpaw gave him a gentle, flirty look as she waited for his answer. Stormpaw paused a moment before turning to his siblings.

"Go wait for me, I will not be long." Stormpaw said as he looked at Hollowpaw with starry eyes.

His siblings were looking at him with astonishment, how could he chose her over them at this time?

"Just go!" He snarled as he followed her.

the two got a little ways away from Frecklepaw and Ashpaw, the both of them going to their respective dens, and stopped. They were still a ways away from Blackmouth and Flintshade, but Hollowpaw was looking at him with sympathetic eyes.

"I am sorry that your family was drug our of camp for this needless battle. It is truly hard to be without them." Hollowpaw said as the nuzzled into his chest comfortingly.

Stormpaw was without words at how close she was to him, his pelt burning at her touch. He tried clearing his throat, and that did not work. So he waited for her to pull away and shake his pelt before following her to where Blackmouth and Flintshade were sitting.

"I am so sorry, Stormpaw!" Blackmouth almost wailed when the two apprentices got closer, "It is so stupid, what Jinxstar is doing! He should have never interferred to begin with. He is such a mousebrain, letting his sense of honor and morals interfere with that is best for his clan." Blackmouth continued as she pulled Stormpaw into a hug, "At the rate he is going, he will get us all killed! we do not need enemies, especially ones that are as strong and battle hungry as Tumbleclan."

Stormpaw fought against her, but her hold was firm and almost painful. He waited until she let him go and then quickly scooted away from her.

"I am sure that they will all return safe, there is nothing to worry about." Flintshade said to him, "They are all great fighters and they know what they are doing."

Flintshade sounded more genuine then Blackmouth did, and Stormpaw smiled at him thankfully. Hollowpaw was quiet and reserved, her demeanor completely different when around her mother as compared to when they were away from her.

"Is that all you wanted? I would like to return to my siblings now." Stormpaw said as he looked at his paws.

He was nervous about being with these cats when he should be with his family.

"Why would you want to return to them? None of them appreciate you." Blackmouth asked quietly, "There is nothing that they can do for you right now. Your parents will be ok, they always are. There is nothing to worry about. Unlike your siblings, they are fully capably cats and can handle themselves."

Stormpaw just glared at her and turned away, quickly trotted back to the apprentices den.

"Smooth, mom." Hollowpaw hissed at her as she chased after Stormpaw.

Blackmouth looked at Flintshade in surprise, but he just shook his head and turned away. She had to admit, maybe that was not the best thing to say. She shrugged and went to bed, planning on apologizing in the morning. Flintshade followed soon after her, after checking on Birchfeather in the medicine den.

The battle patrol came back to camp very late that night. Jinxstar, Skydapple, and Yangfur went into the medicine den while the rest went to sleep. Blackberry said nothing to them as she and Ashpaw treated them and then sent them straight off to bed. Jinxstar frowned and was looking at his clan with fear. It was the first time since she had met him that Blackberry had seen genuine fear in Jinxstar's eyes.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Jinxstar awoke the next morning and stretched in his den. He was beyond stiff, and everything on him hurt. He felt each and ever individual hair on his pelt like a million tiny thorns prickling into his pelt. Jinxstar took a moment to take a deep breath, then walked out of his den into the cold morning air.

He walked over to the nursery and found Willowbolt sitting in front of the entrance. His kits were still inside, you could hear their tiny snores the closer you got. Willowbolt looked at him with wide eyes, looking at the wound on his shoulder with dismay.

Don’t worry, it won’t scar.” Jinxstar said as he nuzzled into Willowbolt.

What are we going to do now?” Willowbolt asked, “We have just made a very brutal enemy. What will happen to us when they decide to retaliate?

Jinxstar sighed, “We will deal with that then the time comes, right now we need to focus on training our apprentices to become the best warriors and we need to find strong and loyal cats to join us.

I do not want to face my children in that kind of a situation!” Willowbolt said in fear.

Let us hope that they never have to.” Jinxstar said as he heard the kits stir in the nursery.

Blossomkit and Bluekit came walking groggily out of the nursery and saw their dad sitting with their mom. The kits trotted to their father and nuzzled into him, their happy mewls making Jinxstar feel like he was going to cry. He did not think that he would be able to stand if his kits were hurt in a battle like what he saw yesterday.

I am so glad you are ok, daddy!” Bluekit said with a small sob, “I was afraid you wouldn’t come home!

Do not worry, my son, I will not be leaving you that soon.” Jinxstar said to him.

What was it like? Was it fun? Did you kill anyone?” Blossomkit asked with reserved curiosity.

She knew that being excited about such prospects was not a good thing, and not something that she should be feeling. But the thought of getting into a fight and sinking her claws into another cat in defense of another is something that made her feel exilerated. She could not want until she was able to do the same.

“[color=#FF000]Blossomkit, that is not the point of battles. Battles are not fun, they are scary and upsetting. They are almost always needless.[/color]” Jinxstar lectured his daughter.

…oh…” Blossomkit said, “Were you scared?

I was terrified.” Jinxstar said as he pulled both his kittens close.

You were?” Bluekit asked in surprise.

Why?” Blossomkit asked.

I was afraid I would never be able to return to you or your mother. I was afraid of dying, of not seeing my clan fully meet their potential, of not seeing my kits grow up. There is a lot that I am afraid of on a daily basis. I just know that you need to overcome your fears. It is not a weakness to be afraid, it is only a weakness if you let that fear overcome you and consume you. That is what true bravery is, not the lack of fear, but the ability of overcome it.” Jinxstar responded as he looked at Willowbolt with loving eyes.

Willowbolt had tears standing out in her eyes as she joined in on the hug that Jinxstar was giving their kits.

Never leave me, leave us, like that again.” Willowbolt said quietly to him.

I promise, I will try.” Jinxstar responded.

Willowbolt was not happy with the answer, but she knew it was the best she would get. He could not promise that it would never happen again, but she knew that he would try. Bluekit and Blossomkit bounded away after a leaf blowing in the wind, soon forgetting what was happening with their parents. Willowbolt and Jinxstar continued a quiet conversation.

Brindlethorn, Yangfur, and Skydapple walked over to the apprentice den, accompanied by Ashpaw. Brindlethorn poked his head into the den and called his kits to attention, trying hard to not wake up Hollowpaw. Stormpaw and Frecklepaw came dashing out of the den, into the waiting paws of their parents. Yangfur smiled down at the kits with their parents, a sigh leaving his lips. Ashpaw leaned against him, happy to have his entire family back.

I am so glad that you all came home! I do not know what I would do without you.” Stormpaw said as he looked from his mother to his father.

You will not have to worry about that for a long time yet, Stormpaw.” Skydapple said as she pulled him into a hug.

Yeah, we are not going anywhere any time soon.” Brindlethorn said as he hugged his daughter.

Even though you are so new to our family, we would miss you just as much too, Yangfur.” Ashpaw said as he looked at his uncle with a smile.

Yangfur had been looking at his paws awkwardly, since he was so new to this family unit he was not sure what he should be doing, or if he should have even been there.

Thank you, that means a lot.” Yangfur said as he looked down at his nephew.

I love you, all!” Frecklepaw said in a high pitched mew.

Skydapple and Brindlethorn looked at each other in surprise, Skydapple not being able to hide the tears forming in her eyes. Their daughter had spoken for the first time in her life! The entire family gathered around her and congratulated her. They were all trying to get her to do it again, but she just shook her head and wouldn’t. At least they knew that she was not truly mute, but there was still a long way to go before she was talking on a normal basis.

Barkclaw walked over to the nursery, planning on speaking with Tanagerpelt. After seeing how quickly the clan could be pulled into something, he needed to talk to her. She was awake, and laying on her side. Her large belly bulging out between her front and hind legs.

Hello, love, how are you this morning?” Tanagerpelt said sleepily, since she had only just woken up.

Barkclaw smiled as he saw that they were alone in the nursery, “I just wanted to come in and talk to you. I realized that we haven’t really spoken much since you came into the nursery, so I thought we could take the morning to talk.

Tanagerpelt smiled at him, knowing why he was there, “Barkclaw, I know that yesterday was scary, but we do not need to do this. We talk all the time, and since you have taken over training Stormpaw as well as Frecklepaw, I know that you are a very busy cat.

I know, but after yesterday, I realized just how easy it is to be taken from you. I do not know what I would do without you.” Barkclaw came over and curled around Tanagerpelt.

He felt like he might start crying. He could not describe his love for her, and he doubted she could for him. He knew that their love was an amazingly deep and complex thing that will never die. Tanagerpelt was looking at him with wet eyes as she though what she might do if she ever lost him. She did not think that she could ever survive such a thing, or at least keep her sanity if she had.

Suddenly, she felt a spasm in her abdomen. She grunted and closed her eyes.

What‘s wrong?” Barkclaw asked in fear.

I think it is time.” Tanagerpelt said as she took a deep breath.

Time, time for what? Time for the kits? It is now?” Barkclaw jumped up and looked at her with wild eyes.

Yes!” Tanagerpelt gasped as she laid her head down on her paws.

Brindlethorn ran out of the nursery and into the medicine den, yelling for Blackberry the whole time.

Blackberry was in her den, tending to the wound of Birchfeather’s shoulder. Burchfeather was wincing in pain, but not pulling away like he had been previously.

Do you know which cat did this to you?” Blackberry asked.

Not for sure, I would probably recognize them if I saw them, but I do not know the name off-paw.” Birchfeather responded as he watched what she was doing.

Shame, they certainly did a number on you. No infection, but there will be a nasty scar.” Blackberry said as she finished what she was doing.

Great, just what I need. This wretched mark marring my perfect pelt.” Birchfeather said with a laugh as he slowly got up and tested his shoulder.

He had just started taking a walk around the den when Mulberry came swinging in. He watched her with his jaws open slightly, she was still the most beautiful female he had ever seen. Mulberry looked at him out of the corner of her eye, smiling slightly as she saw his reaction.

So, how is my favorite sister this morning?” Mulberry asked, basically ignoring Birchfeather.

Just telling Birchfeather that he would survive, but had a scar.” Blackberry said as she watched Birchfeather pace the den.

A scar? Really? Let me see!” Mulberry said as she bounded over to him.

Birchfeather tried to keep a smile on his face, even though he was beyond nervous around Mulberry. He turned his side to her and she saw the still angry looking wound.

Oh, wow!” She said as she looked at his wound, “You know, she-cats love scars.” Mulberry said in a flirty tone as she looked at Birchfeather with sparkling eyes.

R-really? You think s-so?” He stammered, feeling his pelt grow warm with embarrassment.

Oh, yeah. It shows that you are brave and able to defend any cat.” Mulberry stated as she smiled at him.

Blackberry was shaking her head as she watched her sister take advantage of Birchfeather’s feelings. Her sister had always been a big flirt, and Birchfeather had been enamored with her since she had joined the clan. Blackberry was about to say something to call her sister off the young warrior when Barkclaw came bursting into the den. He was yowling about Tanagerpelt kitting.

Ashpaw! Nursery, now!” Blackberry yowled as she ran to grab some kitting herbs then followed Barkclaw to the nursery, Ashpaw quickly on her heels.

Mulberry heard the good news, and a dark shadow passed over her eyes. She remembered what her old mate did to her first litter, and she started to shake uncontrollably as the horrible memories flashed before her eyes again. Birchfeather was watching and was not sure what to do. He did the first thing that he thought of, and that was to wrap himself around her and try to comfort her.

Ssshh, hush, hush now.” Birchfeather cooed as he hugged her, “It is alright, you are fine. There is nothing wrong, nothing and no cat will hurt you.

Slowly, Mulberry started to calm down as the memories passed. She slowly melted into the warmth that was being offered to her by Birchfeather, and the comfort that he was giving her. It was the first time since her mate that she had let any male get that close to her. Birchfeather seemed truly different from the other males she had met.

I am so sorry, sometimes that can happen.” Mulberry said with embarrassment, “You should not have had to deal with that.

Birchfeather smiled at her, “It is what I am here for. I am your clanmate, and I would like to think that I am your friend. That is what the purpose of being in a clan is, having that comfort and others to talk to when you need it.

Perhaps talking is a good thing.” Mulberry said as she slowly started the story of what had happened to her after she and Blackberry parted ways.

Wow, that is terrible.” Birchfeather said quietly, “I have never understood how some can do that.

Birchfeather said nothing more after that, all he did was hold Mulberry as long as she needed it. The two of them spent a long time like that, holding each other and enjoying the quiet company of the medicine den, before leaving to join camp.

Flintshade was sitting with Blackmouth when Barkclaw came pelting out of the nursery. Flintshade gave a big smile as he heard the good news.

It will be nice to have small paws running around camp again. I have always enjoyed kits.” Flintshade said as he looked over at his sister.

You should take a mate and have kits of your own.” Blackmouth said in that same sickly sweet tone she had when she was scheming something, “Our family could always stand to have more members.

Flintshade looked sideways at her, not really liking how she always seemed to only care about how big their family was.

Why would having a large family be important? The entire clan is our family, is that not enough for you?” Flintshade asked her, a hint of disgust in his voice.

A clan has divided loyalties.” Hollowpaw said as she walked up to her mother and uncle, “Although a clan does live together and have a community that is undeniable, even within a clan the loyalties are divided. Take Willowbolt for example, if Brindlethorn decides that he no longer want to follow Jinxstar and wants to take the clan over for himself, who do you think she will side with? She will side with her mate. If Mulberry were to side with Brindlethorn instead of Jinxstar, Blackberry would be more apt to chose Brindlethorn over Jinxstar because that is where her sister is. Clans are only a community, not a family. Family will always have loyalties that are stronger then that of a clan.

Blackmouth smiled at her daughter, loving that she was just as smart as she was, instead of being stupid like her father. Flintshade did not seem entirely convinces, though, but she hoped that soon she would be able to bring him over to her side.

Hollowpaw, on the other hand, was distracted by watching Stormpaw. Stormpaw was almost old enough to be made into a warrior, and then she feared that their friendship would end. She felt like she wanted to be more to him then just his friend, but as soon as he became a warrior, he would be lost to her. No warrior would want anything to do with an apprentice, especially not one younger then him. Stormpaw would be free to pursue any cat he wanted. Her eyes clouded as she thought about it.

Flintshade had seen how his niece had been looking at Stormpaw recently, and laid an understanding tail on her shoulder. He knew what was worrying her, and gave her a comforting smile to try to tell her that all would turn out well. She smiled at him, grateful that he understood. Her mother would never understand, unfortunately, but she knew that she would always be able to talk to him if she needed it.

Leoaprdclaw and Velvetrabbit watched the camp as the morning drug on. Neither of them had family or mates within the clan, so they did not have the chance to talk to their friends as they were busy with their families. The two warriors looked at each other with a shrug as they waited for Jinxstar to announce what the clan was to do for the day.

Leopardclaw saw his friend, Birchfeather, exit the medicine den. He was about to approach him when he saw that Mulberry was walking out with him. The two were walking close, talking in low voices as they joined camp, and Leopardclaw decided that he would wait until Birchfeather was alone to talk to him.

May all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather in the clearing for a clan meeting!” Jinxstar yowled as he jumped up onto his perch to address his clan, “Today, there are a lot of things that need to be addressed. Tumbleclan has attacked both Echoclan and Witherclan. Both attacks were unwarranted, as far as I can tell, and Reedclan and Streamclan had come to Tumblecla‘s aid in the battle. Since we had aided both Witherclan and Echoclan against Tumbleclan, I can promise you that Tumbleclan will name us enemies as soon as they can. We will need to be prepared for whatever may come, even if that means that they will bring the battle to use next time. Pineclan is our ally and I know that we can look to them for help. We can also call on our other boarders, hopefully they will be willing to help as well. Also, Witherclan and Echoclan now owe us a favor in the future, so I am certain that they will be of help if we may need them. But, to address a few thing that impact our clan a bit more right now, is that we have a few warriors to honor. Now that Leopardclaw has returned from his Collar Quest, it is time to send three of our newer warriors out on the same thing. Blackmouth, Yangfur, and Mulberry. This morning is the morning that you start your paws on a road that will make you true warriors of Jinxclan. You may leave our camp with the rest of the patrols, and start your quest for Tori and Anna so that they may honor you with your own Clan Collars. As for the rest of the clan, patrols need to be organized. Skydapple, Brindlethorn, I want you two to patrol our southern boarder. Leopardclaw, Birchfeather, I want you to patrol our northern boarder. Willowbolt, Velvetrabbit, please join me on a hunting patrol.

Jinxstar finished his announcements and jumped down from his perch. Willowbolt and Velvetrabbit followed him out of camp. Brindelthorn and Skydapple followed, their tails twining together as they were happy to be heading out alone together. It had been a long time since they were able to be alone in the territory together.

Leopardclaw and Birchfeather followed more slowly, Birchfeather still being stiff and a little sore from the battle. Birchfeather was walking with a worried look on his face, his mind still stuck on Mulberry and what she had told him.

Are you ok, Birchfeather?” Leopardclaw asked his friend carefully.

Leopardclaw had been very worried about his friend since the battle, and he was very glad that his friend was up and moving around again afterward.

Yeah, just stiff and sore.” Birchfeather said quietly.

That was not the whole truth, he was worrying more and more about Mulberry. He really cared for the she-cat, and he did not know how to tell her. Especially now, after what she had told him about her last mate.

I am willing to bet that it is more then that. Why not tell me about Mulberry?” Leopardclaw puched gently, not wanting to upset his friend.

Birchfeather felt his pelt grow hot with embarrassment, “Yeah, so, I like her. So what? I just need to figure out how to tell her. She has not had the best of luck with males.

Leopardclaw knew that there was more to the story, but Birchfeather did not want to say. He assumed it was something that Mulberry must have told him, and that was not his business to be telling other cats.

As the two friends walked, they spoke about how to handle telling a she-cat how they felt.

Brindlethorn and Skydapple walked quietly, enjoying each others company before Brindlethorn finally broke the silence.

Skydapple, I would like to have another litter.” Brindlethorn said as they walked, “I love the kits we have now, and I would like to have more.

Skydapple looked over at him with wide eyes, she never thought she would hear those words from him again.

Ok…” Skydapple said tentatively as she thought for a moment, “Yes, alright, I would like that too.

They two cats decided to take a little more time then normal on their boarder patrol.

[Blackberry used 1 each Cobweb, Merigold, and Raspberry Leaves to heal Birchfeather, used Horsetail to treat both Jinxstar and Skydapple, her scratch left a small scar on her nose]
[Blackmouth, Mulberry, and Yangfur - Collar Quest]
[Tanagerpelt - kitting]
[Barkclaw/Frecklepaw and Stormpaw, Flintshade/Hollowpaw - training]
[Blossomkit and Bluekit - cleaning up around camp]
[Leopardclaw and Birchfeather - northern boarder patrol]
[Skydapple and Brindlethorn - southern boarder patrol]
[Jinxstar, Willowbolt, Velvetrabbit - hunting patrol]
[Skydapple and Brindlethorn are having a second litter]

( Tanagerpelt has given birth to two healthy kits! [x] - [x] )

( Frecklepaw and Stormpaw didn't learn anything, though they helped Hollowpaw out in learning the climbing skill. Hollowpaw seemed quite content to be close to Stormpaw. )

( Leopardclaw and Birchfeather found a cat who was willing to become a JinxClan warrior. )

( Skydapple and Brindlethorn's patrol was uneventful. Though Skydapple is expecting kits now! They will be due on 3/3. )

( Your hunting patrol caught x1 finch. )
Last edited by deimido on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lunarclan | 9

Postby Bumbletear » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:31 am

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴜs ᴀʟʟ
Number of Cats: 08
Next Patrol: 03/01/17 - 06:15 pm
Next Moonpool Visit: 03/08/17 - 06:15 am
Next Kitting: Winternose - Today

Shadowtail flicked her tail as she walked through the plains, snow was starting to fall on them as Leafbare hit, but that was alright, last moon, when the snow had begun, Whisperstar had started to teach them some tricks for easily moving through thick snow. HOW she knew these things, Shadowtail still wasn't quite sure. Shadowtail glanced back towards camp. When she left, Whitefoot, Hawkthorn, and their new warrior Whitesong had been heading out to hunt, and since dawn, Winternose had been kitting.

Whisperstar padded to the moonpool's edge. Crouching down, she stared at the waters for a few moments, before shaking her head, clearing her thoughts. Leaning down, she touched her nose to the waters, before backing up, curling into a ball on the frozen stones, and falling asleep. Once in Starclan, she looked around. She wanted to see the cats she had once known. Mudpaw's arrival had changed nothing. It was Emberclaw's death that had begun to split Iceclan apart after all. But what of the others? Were Clearsight, Moonwatcher, and the others here? And what about Clearsight's kits? Not seeing any familiar faces, she sighed, and began to speak. Starclan...once again I come here with no real focus in mind. Please, just send my way whomever you deem fit she finished, taking one last look around for old friends.

[Moonpool - Asking for a random cat]
[Shadowtail is on patrol]
[Whitefoot, Hawkthorn, , and Mudpaw are hunting]
[Winternose is kitting!]
[Prey Used - 1 thrush]

Leader:
          Whisperstar | 35 Moons | Female | X

Deputy:
          Whitefoot | 32 Moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Cloudscent | 39 Moons | Male | X

Warriors:
          Shadowtail | 22 Moons | Female | X
          Hawkthorn | 22 Moons | Male | X
          Whitesong | 19 Moons | Female | X

Apprentices:
          Mudpaw | 10 Moons | Female | X
          ❆ Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:
          Winternose | 30 Moons | Female | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans
    Sootclan | Catskittens
    Ivyclan | Savannah-the-Caracal

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint | 2 | Best remedy for the deadly
    greencough, which kits and elders
    usually catch in the season of
    leaf-bare. Can also be used
    for whitecough.
    Cobwebs | 1 | To soak up and stop
    (or slow) the bleeding
    It may also be used to bind
    broken bones
    Lamb's Ear | 1 | Gives a cat strength
    Sweet Sedge Sap | 1 | Eases infection
    Marigold | 0 | Stops infection. Stops
    bleeding.Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    Poppy Seeds | 1 | They can help a cat
    sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
    Not recommended for nursing queens.

Borders
    Northern Field | Ivyclan | sparkypony
    Eastern Plains | Clan | User
    Southern Field | Clan | User
    Western River | Clan | User

Fresh-Kill Pile
    3 Servings

Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Thrush | x0 | 3 serving
    Raven | x0 | 3 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving

Mentors
    Shadowtail | Mudpaw | 03
    |> Swimming, Hunting, Battle
    |> Advanced Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | 00

Deceased Cats
    Cat Name | Age at Death | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Age at Death | Cause of Death

Families
    Winternose and ???
    |> Expecting
    Name and Name
    |> Children

Tradition of the Grasses
    when the moon is full over Lunarclan's
    territory, there is a swath of grass that
    looks as though it is glowing. When a kit
    is born, they will be given a tail band of
    the grasses, apprentices will be lose the
    tail band, and be given an anklet, warriors
    will get anklets on both front paws, deputies
    will have the two anklets, as well as a tailband,
    medicine cats will have all front paws as well
    as a tailband, medicine apprentices will have
    two anklets and a tailband, and leaders will
    get anklets on all four paws
    [/quote]
[/quote]
Bumbletear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☾] rippleclan [11]

Postby Tsukỉ » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:33 am

███████████████████░░│
███████████████████░░│

░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rippleclan is a reputable group of cats who thrive
in the lakeside territory. their first leader was na
med ripplestar, who set up their clan camp in the
middle of a lake: where a flourishing island stood
proud. after a horrific earthquake countless moon
s ago, the island broke up and the cats moved to,
the outer shores of the lake. they are usually non,
hostile and pacifist cats who have strong morals a
nd strict laws: those who don't follow the laws wil
l be met with steel claws. their territory expands
to the forest which they call the 'Willows" for the
overabundance of willow trees in the area. other t
hing include their lush overgrowth of berries and h
erbs. they are very medicinal and medicine cats h
old more power than in a typical clan as they are t
her only ones who can identify the rare berries wh
ich grow frequently in their territory. rippleclan!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

│░░██
│░░██
RIPPLECLAN
number of cats // 11
████████████████████░░│
████████████████████░░│

patrol wrote:Pertelswoop blushed a bright shade of red. "So.. you don't have a name?" She looked at him for a good second, but couldn't find the words to say. "Yes, I don't." he explained, as he lingered around the she-cat.

"Pertelswoop!" Slateslide's voice rang out in this indecisive tone, whether or not to say anything else or not. Just behind him, Smokekite's voice was heard, as he trailed down the hill with Beetlestar's aid. He was leading the way for an excavation or something. As Slateslide ran, he unfortunately fell down a roaring river, causing his sleek fur to grow a silverly pang in the sunlight. He jumped towards the young she-cat's direction, and landed directly on top of the unnamed loner.

Just after, Beetlestar came towards him, but just saw a surprised Slateslide on top of another tom. "Slat-." It had been awkward between them after she rejected Oakhollow and Hazelwish, as Slateslide had always been a good friend of his. They were there from the start, along with her, 11 moons ago. Why did it have to be this way? "Welcome to RippleClan territory." she asserted, though her companion decided to only jump off of the other tom, hot as a flame. He tweaked his gaze, trying to not make eye contact with the tom- then he looked back, only to turn away from Beetlestar.

"Do you wish to join our Clan? What is your name?" "Yes, and I don't have a name. I am a nomadic cat from the south." "What about Harrowbranch?"
----
Oakhollow has been sick for some time, but nonetheless, the new father goes to visit his children. Hazelwish licks the tops of her four kits' heads, while Beetlestar is to look at it, baffled. The she-cat cannot believe that her work had been for nothing, and Slateslide would keep.. then again, who's to say he still likes her? She did have that giant façade infront of everyone, playing them like a deck of live fish- then expect them to respect her fully? Hazelwish knew that 'StarClan' dream was just fake, fake, and nothing was going to make it real in a million moons. It was wishful thinking, portrayed as a conicidental blocking of the moon. "Excuse me, Beetlestar?" the voice of a newcomer was apparent, and it stung her head to just think about the newcomer. His name was... nothing, literally, and now he was Harrowbranch. "Ah, yes, Yarro-Harrowbranch." she awkwardly smiled at her newest warrior (and kits) and scratched her head, pawing at the mental image of everyone in the Clan.
----
The dream came again. This time, the kits' faces were made out clearly and their squeals were louder than before. She wanted to move, but this time, she was stuck. She was to look at Slateslide and Hazelwish, and couldn't say anything. She wanted this, after all.. for them to be together. But why? Oakhollow was with Hazelwish, and she.. she couldn't respect that like a properly leader. Beetlestar was a failure. She heard a silent whisper backing against her ear, the breath sending chills down her spine. "A ad wheeze hist kills slits." it said, until it backed off. But as soon as it did, Slateslide turned around to look at her, but his eyes.. were jet black, an unending void within them. He coughed, and Hazelwish turned around. Her eyes were the same. She coughed. Then leaves started piling up around Hazelwish, and Beetlestar could only watched as her black-eyed clanmate drown within the leaves. "I don't understand. Is this a cipher? An anagram? Just a figment of my imagination?!" when she finished screaming, Beetlestar awoke. "You aren't cut out for this, Beetlestar." Hazelwish's voice was stern.
----
Pertelswoop and Harrowbranch were sitting in a tree, the older tom looking quite fondly at the one he so peculiarly stared at. His chest beated twice as fast around Slateslide.. yes, but why? Was this an odd infatuation, or.. was he even the cause? Pertelswoop looked down at the ground, a smile half-appearing on her face. It was a contorted smile, quite a forced one, but she tried to summon up her courage for this puppy love. This was too early! It was just a few days ago, yet.. Pertelswoop was determined to confess her undying love for this tom she just met. "I need to tell you something, Harrowbranch. I think I'm in l-" Silence. She didn't want to reveal that, just yet! She changed her mind on the brink of the word, but he didn't even take it seriously. She laughed in an atrocious manner, looking up at the blue skies, then placing a paw on her mouth as if she had needed to be excused. "Can we be friends?"

"Sure." he responded. Though he didn't seem happy at all. Eyes averted, a deep sigh resonating as she did. As if he found the very idea of their relationship disgusting, but had an odd complex of accepting whatever came to him. Pertelswoop didn't feel happy at all, either. Nothing was better. It felt like an absolute dump. Then she began to think. This wasn't love, was it- no, yes, of course, she'd never felt this way before. So it had to be love, no? Was it hatred..? Could it be something negative, unlike what she had thought- the pounding in her ribs, the throbbing rush was all just a fabricated rage- to just think of that would be a shame to her choice in toms! It was apparent that he was just- he had things to think about. "I'll be your friend if that makes you happy." But this was the very beginning for her plans of getting with him! One day, he'd be her's!
----
Slateslide, Pertelswoop, Harrowbranch go on a hunting patrol.
Beetlestar wishes for another warrior at the Moonpool.

{It's a prophecy declaring this meant that Hazelwish becoming medicine cat isn't the true way, just like Slateslide and Hazelwish would never work out. I'm trying to plan something out for a dramatic inclusion of a medicine cat that saves their lives haha. Also Oakhollow is sick and requires lavender. Could we get like a hugeee food boost then everyone gets sick and almost dies but then the medicine cat shows up and saves their butts? Wishful thinking~

I'm planning for Pertel to become mates with Harrow later on. Also Pertel will not have kits because she's a bit young + Harrow is unable to have kits anymore + Harrow's not going to stay that way for long.}

xxxxxxxxxx
│░░██
│░░██
ACTIONS
patrol
████████████████████████░░│

░░│
░░│
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
actions // beetle, slate, pertel - hunting patrol /
│░░
│░░

░░│
░░│
↳↳
↳↳
│░░█████████████████████████████████
│░░█████████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxxxx
Leader:
Beetlestar | 55 moons | female | X | #80BF80
Beetlestar is bashful and shy. Her previous name was Beetlewing. Beetlestar is the "founder" of RippleClan, who had discovered the isl
and after travelling alone, as the only child of Heatherstar's decsendant. She walks around the former territories of the Clan, waiting
for others to cross her path and eventually join her. She discovered the island when she was just 'Beetle'; a dream from StarClan
brought her there. This leader is a worrisome type.

Deputy:
Oakhollow | 35 moons | Male | X | #808040 Sick : Lavender
This deputy is not very serious compared to others. When he gets angry, he will still be smiling; albeit a change in his tone. Oakhollow
has a 'southern' speech pattern, often leaving out his g's. Formerly Ginger, he wishes to serve under his leader. He has a relatively goo
d relationship with his Clanmates, and an especially close bond with Slateslide. Frankly, the tom dislikes swimming.

Medicine Cat:
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
Slateslide | 42 moons | Male | X | #404080
Slateslide is strict and certain morals. He is usually quiet and doesn't speak all that often. He is not very reluctant to punish any innapr
opriate mannerisms and will step in as a leader or deputy if either aren't present. He was the second cat in the Clan, and is very close
friends with both Oakhollow and Beetlestar, as the founding members of the Clan.

Pertelswoop | 17 moons | Female | X | #804000
The young she-cat is a relatively weakish she-cat. This young almost-apprentice age molly is pretty much fumbling 24/7, wants to bec
ome a better warrior, but she's sort of failing due to her feeble nature and skittish feet. Even despite this, she tries to forget her kitty
pet past and become someone new. Currently, she has a crush on Harrowbranch.

Harrowbranch | 23 moons | Male | X | #BFBFBF
Harrowbranch is a lost cat; not literally, though. Spending his days in a meaningless daze, this tom has sought salvation within RippleC
lan. He knows basic plants and is mostly like a medicine cat, but wishes to not become one as he wants some action in his wayward lif
estyle. Currently, he has a crush on Slateslide. (?!) He is also someone who will never reject anything, no matter what sort of discomfo
rt it brings him. He is unable to have kits as he was captured by twolegs once and was operated on.

Apprentices:

Queens:
Hazelwish | 39 moons | Female | X #40FFBF
At the start, this she-cat may look shy or timid. However, this isn't the case. An independent one she is- always prepared for anything
that comes to her, and so forth. She looks quite young for her age, sounding and looking at least ten moons younger. She is always con
centraited and hardworking; her best skills being her avid observation and hunting. She is very nimble. She has mothered Oakhollow's
kits just now.

Kits:
Sedgekit | 0 moons | Female | X
Hootkit | 0 moons | Male | X
Eelkit | 0 moons | Female | X
Hickorykit | 0 moons | Male | X

Elders:
Smokekite | 68 moons | Male | X #4080BF
Smokekite, formerly a loner, and Slateslide's father. His name used to be Soot, for his dusty muzzle. He saw a kite flying in the air, an
d took the name of the bird for his suffix. Not wanting to become some sort of fighter at his age, he decided to stay in RippleClan (all
owed by Beetlestar) as the navigator, since directions are hard to find, whilst this tom has spent his entire life in this area. Smokekite
has a severe lisp after loosing some of his front canines.

allies and enemies of rippleclan wrote:
    RippleClan's ally is BirchClan.

relationships of rippleclan wrote:
    Other Relationships
    Beetlestar & Oakhollow are enemies
    Oakhollow & Slateslide are best friends
    Slateslide & Beetlestar are friends
    Hazelwish & Slateslide are friends
    Beetlestar & Hazelwish are enemies
    Pertelswoop is neutral to everyone
    Smokekite & his son are awkward
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Family Ties
    Smokekite & ??
    Slateslide
    Oakhollow & Hazelwish
    Hickory, Eel, Hoot, Sedge
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Mentors
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Mateships
    Oakhollow & Hazelwish
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Crushes

prey & predators found in rippleclan // storage wrote:Name // Rarity // Servings // Stock

Current Population's Needs - 3(?) Servings Each Post. Last Eaten - 1 moon(s) ago (had no food)
Female - Male Ratio 5 : 6 [11]

Minnow Very Common 1 Serving(s) 0x
Trout Uncommon due to calm waters 2 Serving(s) 0x
Small Catfish Common 2 Serving(s) 0x
Big Catfish Rare 4 Serving(s) 0x
Salmon Common 2 Serving(s) 0x
Common 2 Serving(s) 0x
Water Fowl Varying / Serving(s) 0x
  • Duck Common 2 Serving(s) 0x
  • Swans Rare 5 Serving(s) - Can injure cat, requires three to catch 0x
  • Goose Uncommon 2 Serving(s) 0x
  • Crane Rare 6 Serving(s) - Can kill cat, requires five to catch 0x

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Middle Ground - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cats can catch and eat Falcons, Eagles, Kites, Otters, Racoons, Badgers with difficulty. Death is likely.
    Cats can speak and communicate to Lynxes, Servals, Fishing Cats, Carcals, Leopard Cats, Wildcats, and Ocelots, but some species do not occur in RippleClan territory. Those species can only be found as Twoleg's pets, if any.
    Cats will not eat each other.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - PREDATORS - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This, like all other sections, is a Work-In-Progress.

herbs found in rippleclan // storage wrote: Name // Use // Cure // Rarity // Amt.

Borage LeavesIncreases milk in queens. Brings down fevers. Common - 0x
Betony Used to treat everything from migraines and neuralgia to open wounds and concussions. Rare - 0x
Burdock RootApplied to bites. Cures infections. Rare - 0x
BurnetIt is used for keeping up strength, but it is a travelling herb. Rare - 0x
CatmintRemedy for greencough. Uncommon - 0x
Cayenne PepperPrevent blood clots and stimulate production of saliva. Improves digestion Very Rare - 0x
ChervilApplied to wounds. It’s leaves cure infections, it’s roots help bellyaches. Common - 0x
ChickweedHelps treat whitecough Uncommon - 0x
CobwebsStops bleeding. - Very Common - 0x
CobnutsThey are used to create pastes, which are helpful when applying many herbs. - Very Common - 0x
ColtsfootHelps shortness of breath. Very Common - 0x
ComfreySooths wounds. Mends broken bones. - Common -0x
DockSoothes scratches. Leaves make fur slippery. - Uncommon - 0x
Dried Oak LeafStops infections. Uncommon - 0x
FeverfewCools down body temperatures for cats who have fevers or chills. Very Common - 0x
GoldenrodApplied to wounds. Rare - 0x
HoneySoothes throats. Rare - 0x
HorsetailTreats infected wounds. Very Common - 0x
Juniper BerriesSoothes bellyaches. Helps with troubles breathing. Very Common - 0x
LavenderCure’s fevers. Common - 0x
Lotus FlowerCures insomnia and haemorrhage and haemotemesis. Common - 0x
MarigoldStops infections. Common - 0x
Mouse BileUsed to remove ticks. Common - 0x
Poppy SeedsSoothes shock, distress, and eases pain. DO NOT FEED TO KITS. Unommon - 0x
Stinging NettleDispels poison. Brings down swelling. Rare - 0x
TansyCures cough. Uncommon - 0x
Tea TreeCures dandruff. Uncommon - 0x
ThymeCalms anxiety and frayed nerves. Common - 0x
WatermintHelps bellyache. Very Common - 0x
Wild garlicPrevents infections. Very Rare - 0x
YarrowApplied to wounds. Prevents infections. Expels poison. If swallowed, will make a cat vomit. Common - 0x
Adder BarrackHelps toothache. Common - 0x
AlfalfaPrevents tooth decay. Rare - 0x
Aloe VeraTreats burns and skin problems. Common - 0x
Blessed ThistleStrengthens heart & lungs; Increases circulation. Common - 0x
Bramble TwigsHelps to sleep. Uncommon - 0x
Broom Malice PoulticesApply to open wounds. Rare - 0x
CelandineStrengthens weak eyes. Very Common - 0x
ChamomileGives physical strength. Very Common - 0x
EchinaciaEases infection. Common - 0x
FernsUsed to clean out wounds. Common - 0x
GingerUsed for asthma and coughs. Uncommon - 0x
Hawthorne berriesTreats heart burns and indigestion. Rare - 0x
HuckleberryRelives muscle pain. Common - 0x
IvyCalms down body. Common - 0x
Daisy leavesSoothes aching joints. Common - 0x
Dandelion leavesCalms a cat of nervous breakdown or shock. Common - 0x
GoosegrassAlso stops bleeding. Very Common - 0x
ParsleyStops the initial flow of milk in nursing queens. Rare - 0x
Raspberry leavesEases pain during a queen’s kitting. Rare - 0x

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - POISONS - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Name // Effect // Cure // Rarity // Amt.

DaturaThe delirium-inducing properties are similar to the toxic makeup of Nightshade and the effects are closely related. Extreme confusion, hallucinations, hysteria, and death are all symptoms of Datura poisoning. Rare - 0x - 4x Lotus Flowers (Tannic Acid) - 1/4 chance of working / 1x Yarrow with 1/5 chance of working
Yew Berries (Deathberries)A type of poisonous fruit that can kill a cat in seconds. Deathberries come from the dark-leaved yew bush and can be characterized by their bright red color. The berry is edible, but the seed is not. Rare - 0x - 1x Yarrow with a 1/4 chance of working
Amaryllis/Belladonna LilyVomiting, depression, diarrhea, abdominal pain, hypersalivation, anorexia, tremors. Rarity - 0x - 1x Charcoal with 1/2 chance of working

│░░██
│░░██
ACTIONS
trad / his

│░░
│░░
more about rippleclan wrote:RippleClan is the successing Clan to a MistClan, which ended shortly after their latest leader's death; Heatherstar, who was supposedly left MistClan in favor of a loner life, unable to cope with the betryal she felt after discovering one of her members being a killer- and while the details are unknown, it is said this cat had been the one that had kept previous generations from recieving nine lives, (since their previous leader had been the murderer). The ruins of MistClan decided to clear themselves of their past problems and shedded their name, becoming RippleClan and inhabiting an old island. There is a stone on the highest point of the island that is marked with an odd sign, resembling many flowers that seem intertwined with eachother; a huge circle? Medicine cats have tried to decipher what this message had meant, but they were never able to figure it out. Prey that can be found in RippleClan's territory - minnows, small fish, frogs, big fish (uncommon), ermine, water fowl. As for the first roots of RippleClan, it is said MistClan descended from the neo-Moon/LeafClan that was created as an temporary-turned-permanent alliance between the two sister Clans in battle against neo-DarkClan and neo-FlameClan. Even before this, history is barely known, but some rumors say that there were 'WillowClan', 'MarshClan', 'WinterClan' and 'PondClan'. Truth be told, no live cat knows what happened even before this, and many consider to to be the age of the first Dark-Flame-Moon-LeafClan eras, since any records of the previous Clans seem to depict them as being reborn. RippleClan's first leader, Ripplestar, is Beetlestar's grandmother. 'RippleClan' was now re-founded, but unchanged.

RippleClan traditions include- when a kit is first apprentice, their mentor will throw them into the waters to get them used to the currents(unlike their peaceful reputation, this is something to help them cope with the island's long, surrounding lake). There are very rarely any deaths, which only happens if the apprentice somehow manages to drown under supervision. RippleClanners must be strong swimmers, so that there will be less drownings. The entire camp is on a small island, therefore every cat needs the skills to paddle through the waters, or else they will never be able to travel or hunt. They have strict laws of not killing other cats- even ones in enemy Clans. They hunt prey that are sick or old, never the young, plump ones, unless they have no other choice. They respect nature and try to recycle all bedding. They have great love for their elders and any senior members, being treated with respect for their actions. Leaders of RippleClan must live in the greatest Waterfall, which connects the island's river to a large cliff, for three moons. However, since Beetlestar is the re-founding leader, and there is nobody else beforehand, she wishes to perform this after RippleClan gets a stronger foundation. All cats of RippleClan are taught how to save drowning cats and herbs to treat various common diseases. RippleClanners also do not follow traditional name rules and prefer individuality and deeper meaning. RippleClanners also only fight for honor and are very unlikely to cause disputes. They do not wish to make enemies unless they are ruthless and unlawful, which they will do anything to stop. Justice is a big part of this Clan. The need of a good healer in this Clan where you're isolated on a tiny island surrounded by a river with no immediate herbal access unless you swim, is huge. Therefore, medicine cats are treated with lots of respect. While not always, there can be two adult medicine cats at a time.

FIRST ARC - PEACE The story so far; Beetlestar has 're'-founded RippleClan on a destined island. She has found two cats, Slateslide, her first warrior, and Oakhollow, her deputy. The three of them have decided to expand their territory and discover nearby Clans. Slateslide and Oakhollow have gone out for materials and prey, the deputy getting sick and them making alliances with BirchClan. Some internal dispute has began between Beetlestar and Slateslide (namely a love-problem) and Beetlestar has summoned a she-cat, Hazelwish, to be with Slateslide. However, Oakhollow has fallen in love with Hazelwish, and the two are courted almost immediately- they become mates, and soon after, a kittypet comes along to join the Clan, as Pertelswoop. Slateslide's father, Soot, shows up and is hired as the navigator, Smokekite. After Hazelwish's kitting, (Hoot, Eel, Hickory, Sedge) a patrol finds a no-name loner and renames him Harrowbranch. Pertelswoop immediately falls for him, but he, at the same time, falls for Slateslide.
Tsukỉ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stoneclan - one

Postby stoneleaf » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:10 am

Number of Cats: OO1
Next Moonpool visit: today?

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Carpstar, born with the name Carp, upon finding and claiming this territory as his own, searched for his sister. Long ago, he and his sister were born around here, and he knew, he just knew that his sister would have been successful. By now, he wasn't sure where she would be. They weren't part of the Clans, but he always knew she would do something great.When Carp was young, his sister, then known as Fish, would take the role of a leader or someone of high stature when they played. Carpstar didn't share the same dreams, though, but rather had plans to leave and see what else life had to offer. For a long time in his life, he enjoyed simply exploring and roaming the world beyond the Clans. He genuinely enjoyed it, and along his journey, he'd come across borders to some Clan that wasn't formed before he left. He knew that when he came upon the border that things have changed and that more importantly, he'd come back to his starting point. There was still more to explore and find in this world, but when Carpstar had come back around to the Clans he decided to settle. While he was on his journey to explore, he'd met a cat who he thought would enjoy his new territory, but he shook her out of his head. He would think about that later. For the time being, though, he would begin to start his Clan, and meet his sister when he came back from the Moonpool, if he could find her by her scent. He walked there with an excited, lively step to his gait. His pads were worn and toughened from his long time journeying. He'd gone through and atop of caves, sand, Twoleg roofs, and even the textures of a Thunderpath. He'd done many things in his life, and taking the trip to the Moonpool would be just another experience. He passed by the new Clans since he left with wonder, careful to obviously avoid overstepping any borders and boundaries, and not hunting any prey along his trip.

When he arrived to the Moonpool, he looked around, whiskers twitching with awe. It was beautiful! He padded around for a few moments, relishing in the wonderful sight that was this place. He knew what he was supposed to do, and when he layed down close to the center.
"I pray for a strong deputy, one who can help me lead my Clan. Thank you," he whispered softly.
[Areater, owner of ReedClan and Troutstar, and I have already discussed this idea! Troutstar and Carpstar are siblings.]

[●● Carpstar arrives at the Moonpool, asks for a deputy. ●●]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
          Carpstar | 61 moons | Male | tabby

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Deceased Cats:
          Cat name | cause of death
          Cat name | cause of death
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Families:
    Name and name | kits
    Name and name | kits
Last edited by stoneleaf on Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
stoneleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:55 am

Weather;;
The weather has started to warm up. There is still a few inches of snow but the rivers/lakes/ponds have started to thaw enough for cats to be able to fish

✘ Fear of Reality wrote:
Sootfur looked around camp. With Sheepflower and Littledove pregnant, that left Fidgetspice as the only available warrior. He went over to where the apprentices slept together. "Blackpaw, Drypaw- Can I trust you two to bulk up and help on border patrols more today?" He questioned the two, getting a quick nod from both. They had mature and stern looks on his face, making him smile down at them. Calling Fidgetspice over, Sootfur started bringing out the orders. "We've got a group training session today, then I'll be taking out the apprentices for a hunting patrol while you go on a border patrol with Rockstar." He looked towards Rockstar who was standing up on the leader's ledge. "That alright with you?" The smokey black leader nodded approvingly. "Sounds good." Rockstar leaped down, waiting for his patrol to start.

Nightcall noted the cold weather, as well as her small storage. She saw how hard the few available cats were working and how close it was for Sheepflower to start kitting. The black she-cat shook her head, disappointed in her lack of herbs. "I'll have to keep building up my storage..." She mumbled to herself, leaving camp. She knew that neither of the apprentices she has now wouldn't want to be mentored by her, they were eager to become warriors. However, she couldn't wait to see the coming kits if they wanted to become a medicine cat.

[ Fidgetspice, Sootfur, Drypaw, and Blackpaw have a training session ]
[ Rockstar and Fidgetspice go on a border patrol ]
[ Sootfur, Drypaw, and Blackpaw go on a hunting patrol ]
[ Nightcall went herb-hunting ]

[ The clan ate three servings of bird ]
[/size]

While training, Blackpaw learned the Battle skill while Drypaw learned the Advance Battle skill
While on patrol, Rockstar and Fidgetspice found Sheepflower's littermate

{{If she doesn't have littermates, change it to somebody she knew before}}
While hunting, Sootfur, Drypaw and Blackpaw caught 2 rabbits and a mouse
While herb hunting, Nightcall found ragwort leaves and fennel

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Heda wrote:
Soulstar took the newcomer back to the camp, by the time Soulstar returned Troutleap and Runningsong were back. They had also made another den that Runningsong claimed to be the warrior den. Troutleap tilted his head at the new cat, "Who is this?" He was becoming a little more excepting over new cats, they had to be for now as they built their clan. "This is Ivythistle, she is our new med-cat." Troutleap seemed pretty excepting over this cat, mostly because they needed a medicine cat to survive, although Soulstar had asked the she-cat where she had come from and she refused to talk about it. Runningnose seemed happy to have her too, who wouldn't be? They had someone to help them out now if anything happened. "Well Ivythistle, we only have three dens at the moment. Mine, the warrior cat den, and one that I thought could be a nursery but it has roots all in the walls of the den that could be for herbs and what not." Ivythistle nodded a little and walked towards the den, looking around inside she looked at Soulstar. "This will do." Soulstar nodded with a smile. Looking at Runningsong and Troutleap he yawned a little, the snow didn't seem to be letting up anytime soon. "I say we all take a rest for a bit. When we wake up I would like Troutleap to go on a patrol and I will meet up with you once I am back from the moonpool. We can't risk other clans coming into the territory right now. That and it will be easier to find any wanders who need a clan. Runningsong you can go out on another hunt." Running nose sighed, "We just went on a hunting patrol though." Soulstar frowned deeply at her. "That doesn't matter we need to keep our supplies up. And Ivythistle can go find some herbs." Ivythistle nodded, "I agree, if our supplies get to low it could result in problems." Runningsong sighed, she clearly wanted to bunk down for the rest of the cold day but that wasn't an option not today. All four cats went to their dens for a short nap as each one was exhausted from the cold weather and snow.

Once the cats woke up they went their separate ways, all on a mission to make things better. Soulstar found himself crossing his border and walking to the moonpool, he knew he might be awhile so he hoped Troutleap didn't wait too long for him. Once at the moonpool the tall tom sat patiently. Thinking to himself and no one else except those who were willing to listen, he closed his eyes. 'I need another warrior to help with the clan....' he smirked to himself, he's really appreciate two, three, or even ten warriors but that wasn't going to happen.
[Two Servings of Trout were eaten and one serving of snake]
[Troutleap is out on patrol]
[Runningsong is out hunting]
[]Soulstar asked for a warrior at the moonpool]
[Ivythistle is out looking for herbs in the snow]

While on patrol, Troutleap found a warrior
While hunting, Runningsong caught a pheasant
While herb hunting, Ivythistle found alder bark and blackberry leaves

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

forgetful. wrote:
"i've noticed the way you look at newtpaw, bramblepaw." tigerpaw spoke in a teasing manner, a grin playing on his maw as they followed their mentors to a spot to train. flushing, bramblepaw huffed and lifted her head. "yeah? so what? i like newtpaw. you can tell him if you want!" she spoke but, internally, she hoped that her brother would not tell him. she was only saying this to show that she did not care and tigerpaw would lose interest. fortunately for her, it seemed to work. "hmph.. whatever." the tom responded, giving a flick of his tail as he started to speak with duskpaw instead. "see? what did i say?" smokepaw whispered, giving a smile to his sister.

oatcatcher admired his former mentor, snowmouse, as he watched her speak to her sister. giving a sigh, he turned his attention to hoppaw who was looking at him with a knowing smile. tilting his ears back, he ignored hoppaw's look and continued on the patrol with the others. yes, he did have a crush on his former mentor, but she was way out of his league. she probably thought he was too young for her.
[/list]

[center][ moonpool: chestnutstar requesting a warrior
patrol: --- // herb hunting: ---
hunting: bristleclaw, snowmouse, cloudwatcher, silvermoon, oatcatcher, hoppaw
training: dustpaw, tigerpaw, bramblepaw, and smokepaw learn to fight
the clan consumes 3 servings of crow and 2 servings of duck ]

Starclan has sent you a warrior
While hunting, Bristleclaw, Snowmouse, Cloudwatcher, Silvermoon, Oatcatcher and Hoppaw caught a crow and 2 black squirrels
While training, Dustpaw, Tigerpaw, Bramblepaw and Smokepaw learned the Fighting skill

seedcakes wrote:
Smoothpaw trotted into the camp after the meeting, her gaze weary. Cats around camp were nursing wounds or helping their clanmates to their nests. Fadedstar had bled out after the battle, losing his second life that day. But he seemed fine now, chatting with Stormwind and Badgerfang. Smoothpaw shook her head, padding into the medicine den. Rabbitwish's eyes glowed. "Smoothpaw," he began, and the apprentice froze. "I believe that you are ready for this." He smiled, standing and padding to the back of the den. Smoothpaw's heart began to race. He's going to...! The tom plucked the bright red cardinal feather from the woven ceiling of the den. He dabbed his paw in the sap resevoir they kept in the corner of the den for new or damaged feathers, and patted it over Smoothpaw's first feather. The brown apprentice's eyes filled with tears. "I, Rabbitwish, medicine cat of Witherclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help she will serve her Clan for many moons. Smoothpaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?" "I do," she managed to whisper. "Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Smoothpaw, from this moment you will be known as Smoothpaw. StarClan honors your honesty, kindness, and patience, and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of Witherclan." Rabbitwish touched noses with Smoothpaw. The new medicine cat of Witherclan purred. Hey! What Asphodelkit told me... I am the petal she spoke of! She was telling me that I am important to the clan, no matter what... Smoothpetal let the tears of joy welling in her eyes slide down her face.

--

Asceticpaw smirked, limping into the medicine den. A small thorn was wedged into her pad. Dawnglow stepped foreward, flicking her tail. "I can get it out." The apprentice shook her head. "No, you're tired. Let Rabbitwish do it, he seems ok." Dawnglow nodded slowly, padding back and Asceticpaw muttered under her breath, just loud enough for the female to hear. "Wouldn't want to lose another cat due to untreated injuries, would we?" Dawnglow flinched, and Rabbitwish glared at the apprentice. Asceticpaw smiled innocently, sitting and lifting her paw. Rabbitwish began to dab it with wet moss to loosen it before gripping his teeth around it. "What happened?" "Oh! I got distracted because I saw an Echoclan patrol. Get this- they had a queen on it! Sun.. Sunstep.. Sunpetal..?" "Sunnyflower?" "Yes, that's her! And she was padding really close to that brown tom she's always around when I see her. I thought that he was with Echoclan's newest queen..." Asceticpaw mused, flicking her tail lightly. Rabbitwish jerked back, yanking the thorn out just a bit too harshly. Asceticpaw yelped, lapping at her pad and glaring at the medicine cat. "Sorry. It was wedged in pretty tight." Rabbitwish replied flatly. Asceticpaw fluffed her pelt, seeming to think nothing of it. Perfect. "Alright, then.. Thanks, Rabbitwish! Bye, now!" She pranced out of the den.

--

Smudgepaw held still as Smoothpetal rubbed Broken Rosemary Blossoms around her eye. The brown medicine cat looked concerned. "Tell me again what happened, Smudgepaw?" "I... I don't know. We- Me and Orangepaw and Asceticpaw- we were holding down a Tumbleclan tom who had tried to chase after the elders. He was struggling a lot, and Orangepaw started to talk to him, asking why he wanted to hurt Barkflower and Grizzleyfang. The cat struggled more, kicking up dust and dirt and.. stuff..? And All of a sudden my eye was burning and stinging and I couldn't see and-" the tortie's voice broke. "Asceticpaw was the one who ran to camp and got Dawnglow. Orangepaw stayed behind and tried to help me flush it out with water. Maybe dirt got into it..? I don't know.." Smudgepaw whimpered. Smoothpetal nodded slowly, although it didn't look like any normal dirt-in-eye injury. This looked like it had been burned with Milkweed. Which was strange, since the herb didn't grow in the area where Smudgepaw had been injured... Smoothpetal shook her head. "Well, you have to stay in the medicine den for now, probably a few moons, to make sure no infection sets in and it doesn't begin to bleed internally. You can use Goldenpelt's old nest- after the battle she realized she needed to be with Smokeykit." Smudgepaw nodded. "Ok, Smoothpetal. Congratulations on your name, by the way! You've earned it."

That night, Smudgepaw lay in Goldenpelt's old nest- now her own- and thought of what had occurred. She shivered. Witherclan rarely got snow, but it was cold out, and the apprentice was used to sharing a nest with Orangepaw. Even after they left the nursery, they continued to share their nest. The two sisters were very close, and it was hard to spot them without the other. The brown and black shecat blinked her good eye, the other painfully swollen. "R-ravenpaw?" She whispered. The black tom grunted, lifting his head a bit. "Mmm?" "Can I share your nest with you..? It's cold and I usually share with Orangepaw, but she isn't here and..." "No. Let me sleep." Smudgepaw's ears fell at the sudden answer. "Can I pull my nest up next to yours, then? Please? It's really cold." Pause. "No." Smudgepaw huffed. Well too bad, grumpy face! I'm cold and you aren't, so you're just gonna have to deal! She stood and gripped her nest in her jaws, pushing it against Ravenpaw's, and sticking her tongue out at him for good measure. The apprentice curled back up in her nest, now almost conjoined with the black tom's. Ravenpaw audibly sighed in exasperation. "You aren't going to listen to me, are you, Smudgepaw?" "Nope!" The black tom closed his eyes, resting his chin on the edge of his nest. He turned to face away from the shecat, grumbling softly to himself. But he didn't force her to move away. Success! Smudgepaw silently cheered. I got the spot next to the radiator-cat!

--

Fadedstar flicked his tail, looking around his clanmates. Even though they had only lost Woodpelt in the raid, she was the third cat they had lost in the past few moons, and he felt like his clan was weakening. I'll ask starclan for a new warrior; someone who can fight. The tom stood up, quickly explaining his plans to Stormwind and leaving the deputy in charge while he was gone. The pale tabby trotted out of camp, his tail held high. His ears were hyper alerted to all noises on his right; most things on that side startled him. It was hard to get used to quite suddenly not being able to see out of his right eye, and Fadedstar still hadn't fully settled in with it. He trotted into the Moonpool area, prompty laying down and dipping his nose into the waters. Starclan, Witherclan has been pained by the recent battle. And although new kits will be entering the nursery soon- Mallowgaze and Marblefur are expecting again- I feel as if our clan needs more warriors now than ever. Please, send us a strong, wise cat who will protect us in our times of need.

The clan ate a raven, squirrel, and crow.

Eaglepaw, Orangepaw and Keypaw train.

Smoothpaw --> Smoothpetal

Asceticpaw, Avaricepaw, Blisspaw, Doveheart, Jackaldust, and Aldershine hunt.

Minnowsplash, Hawnthorneclaw, Stryker, Stormwind, Badgerfang and Tumblenight patrol.

Fadedstar goes to the Moonpool and asks for a warrior.

Marblefur and Mallowgaze are expecting again.

Dawnglow, Rabbitwish, and Smoothpetal look for herbs.

Wound inventory from Tumbleclan's raid, let me know if I need to heal anyone:

fadedstar- 1 life -torn neck-, 2nd life from untreated wounsd, right eye gone, various scratches
doveheart- sprained/possible dislocated back leg
woodpelt- dead
smokeykit- split right ear (possible warrior name Smokeysplit or Somekyear/s?)
tigerkit- will be stOLEN (will get back)
cloudbelly- torn ears, sternum bruising
aldershine- leg bite (not extremely bad)
stormwind- clawed shoulder, few bruises on back
cootfeather - clawed side
duskpaws- bitten tail
smudgepaw - blinded in right eye

While training, Eaglepaw, Orangepaw and Keypaw learned the Climbing skill
Smoothpaw earned her full medicine cat name!
While hunting, Asceticpaw, Avaricepaw, Blisspaw, Doveheart, Jackaldust and Aldershine caught 2 ravens and a crow
While on patrol, Minnowsplash, Hawthorneclaw, Stryker, Stormwind, Badgerfang and Tumblenight found a warrior
Mallowgaze is expecting kits! They are due in two moons
While herb hunting, Dawnglow, Rabbitwish and Smoothpetal found nettle leaves, oak leaves, wild garlic and celandine
Fadedstar will need x1 juniper berries to keep his strength up and x1 horsetail to keep away infection
Doveheart will need x1 poppy seeds to help with the pain. If her leg is dislocated, then you can shove her leg back into place after giving her poppy seeds
Smokeykit will need to be watched closely to see if an infection starts in his ear. If it does, give him x1 horsetail
Cloudbelly has the same recommendation as Smokeykit. He should also take a day or two off of patrols until the bruising dies down
Aldershine, Stormwind, Cootfeather and Duskpaws have the same recommendation for her leg wound as Smokeykit has for his ear (if you run out of horsetail, use a different herb that helps with infections)
Smudgepaw will need celandine to help keep infection out of her eye

zephyrine wrote:
"Hi there!" A mew sounded near Falconkit. "Are you awake?" The young tom slowly lifted his head, yawning and blinking the sleep out of his eyes. Shadekit was standing in front of him, a grin on her face and her tail pointing skyward with excitement. "Good morning..?" Falconkit whispered, trying not to wake his sleeping siblings and mother. "Yay, you're awake! Do you want to play with Breezekit, Cinderkit, and me?" The spotted tabby tom thought for a moment. Would Pinekit and Heatherkit be upset if he went off to play with the others and didn't tell them? "Alright," he said, having made his decision. His siblings probably wouldn't mind - and if they did, they would get over it quickly. Shadekit's face lit up. "Great!" she chirped. "Come on, Cinderkit found a little bit of moss for us to play with." As they trotted off to the corner of the nursery where Frigidrose's other two kits were already batting the moss around, Heatherkit sleepily raised her head a little. She let her eyes adjust to the morning light filtering into the nursery before looking around the den. Frowning a bit when she saw her brother had left them, she prodded Pinekit to wake him. "What is it?.." He grumbled, squirming away from his sister. Heatherkit let out an exasperated sigh. "Falconkit left us. He's playing with the others -" "What?!" Pinekit jerked his head up and looked around the nursery for the missing brother, a hurt expression appearing on his face once he found him. "Well?" Heatherkit mewed. "What are you waiting for? Let's go play, too!"

Emberstar purred as she watched the kits play. Even though Frigidrose's were a moon older, they all seemed to be getting along well and no one was left out. The leader, with a sigh, gazed out of the nursery entrance and watched as the patrols were sent out. She couldn't wait to return to that exciting life - she felt so useless stuck in the nursery. But her kits would be worth it, she knew. They would grow into such fine warriors. Speaking of warriors, she had planned on requesting another one from StarClan, but she was confined to the nursery for the time being. As she looked out at the goings-on in the camp, she spotted Willowcloud padding by. Her ears perked up as she called to the medicine cat, who came rushing in with a worried expression. Emberstar chuckled. "Oh, everything's fine, Willowcloud. I just wanted to ask if you would visit the Moonpool for me? I was hoping to request another warrior, but I obviously can't leave the camp." Willowcloud nodded. "Sure, sure! I can do that." With a mrrow of farewell, the medicine cat left the nursery and headed to her den. "Applepaw?" The ginger apprentice turned his head at the call. "Yes? What is it?" He had been talking to Birchpaw, trying to cheer him up since he was seeming a little depressed with having to be stuck in the camp all day. "I'm going to visit the Moonpool for Emberstar. Why don't you go herb hunting?" Applepaw got to his paws to pad over to the herb storage area to check what they needed. "Okay." Willowcloud turned to Birchpaw and meowed softly, "Don't worry, just a little longer, and you'll be free to go." The young tom gave a weak smile, and the medicine cat left the den.

As the larger hunting patrol left, Ashenclaw fell back to the rear of the group. He was really beginning to miss Sheepclaw, but he knew he probably shouldn't see her again for another moon perhaps. The inner struggle was starting to wear on him. Noticing something was wrong with her former mentor, Frostpath slowed down until she was padding next to him. They had grown quite close through all of their time together training, and she could usually tell if something was bothering him. "Are you alright?" she asked gently. The deputy simply shrugged. Frostpath turned her gaze away, puzzled. He couldn't be more than friends with that AsterClan deputy - he just couldn't. He was loyal to LeafClan and would always follow the warrior code. She didn't know what she would think if it turned out otherwise. She ... she would be disgusted, she knew. Disgusted that the cat who had mentored her and taught her about the warrior code and to follow it always and that breaking it could possibly lead to exile would take a mate in another Clan. She anxiously tore her thoughts away from the idea as she scented a mouse not far away. She wasn't going to let this distract her like it was distracting Ashenclaw.

[ Moonpool visit: Willowcloud, requesting a warrior
Patrol: Dustfall & Tinyfeather
Hunting: Ashenclaw, Patchthorn, Frostpath, Honeydapple, Cloudtalon & Featherpaw
Hunting: Webfang, Briardusk, Daisypaw & Foxpaw
Herb hunting: Applepaw ]

While on patrol, Dustfall and Tinyfeather found a warrior
While hunting, Ashenclaw, Patchthorn, Frostpath, Honeydapple, Cloudtalon and Featherpaw caught a hare, robin and trout
While hunting, Webfang, Briardusk, Daisypaw and Foxpaw caught a carp and a hare
While herb hunting, Applepaw found nettle leaves and broom

Cynderheart wrote:
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey stand here beneath the willow tree for a Clan meeting!" Hollystar looked down at her Clan, eyes bright as she took in the sight of her children, ready to become apprentices. "Black-kit, you have been with us for six moons. It is time for you to earn your apprentice name. From this day forth, until you have earned your warrior name, you will be known as Blackpaw. Bearfang," she looked at her mate and the father of the new apprentices. "You are ready to train an apprentice. I hope that you will pass everything you know to Blackpaw." Eagleclaw stepped forward after Bearfang and Blackpaw moved to the side. "Hollystar, I would like to make an announcement." Hollystar allowed her trusted medicine cat to speak. "It is time I take an apprentice. I have found a cat willing to help me. Swallowkit." He looked to Swallowkit, eyes bright. "Swallowkit, do you agree to this?" Hollystar asked, looking at her young daughter.

Swallowkit stepped forward, nodding. "I do, Hollystar," she replied, eyes glowing. "Then, by the powers invested in me by StarClan, I hereby give you your apprentice name. Swallowkit, until you have earned your full medicine cat name, you will be known as Swallowpaw. Eagleclaw, take care of her." Finally, she turned to look at her last daughter, Tumblekit. The silly, tabby she-cat bounded forward, eyes bright like gems. "Tumblekit, you have been with us for six moons. It is time you became an apprentice. Tumblekit, from this day forth, until you have earned your warrior name, you will be known as Tumblepaw. StarClan honors your bravery, and we welcome you as an apprentice of BrumbleClan. Mistyspot, you are ready for an apprentice. I hope that you will teach everything you know to Tumblepaw, and lead her on the path of StarClan." The Clan called out the new apprentices' names, happy as ever.

Blackkit, Swallowkit and Tumblekit are now apprentices

skystar901 wrote:
-nothing to really say-

[Whitespots is training Ashpaw]
[Ebony and Shadowflame are hunting]

While training, Ashpaw learned the Climbing skill
While hunting, Ebony and Shadowflame caught a hare
Last edited by Katrione on Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynderheart » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:47 am

฿ⱤɄ₥฿ⱠɆ₵Ⱡ₳₦
Number of Cats: 8

Bearfang and Mistyspot take Blackpaw and Tumblepaw on a hunting patrol. Eagleclaw takes Swallowpaw out to gather herbs. Willowleaf goes on an actual patrol. Hollystar goes to mark the borders.

Leader:
          Hollystar | 47 Moons | Female | [url=link]X[/url]

Deputy:
          Bearfang | 57 Moons | Male | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Eagleclaw | 19 Moons | Male | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          Mistyspot | 17 Moons | Female | [url=link]X[/url]
          Willowleaf | 18 Moons | Female | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Blackpaw | 6 Moons | Male | [url=link]X[/url]
          Swallowpaw | 6 Moons | Female | [url=link]X[/url]
          Tumblepaw | 6 Moons | Female

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    TumbleClan | dinolil1
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | TumbleClan | dinolil1
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Bearfang | Blackpaw | 0 | None
    Mistyspot | Tumblepaw | 0 | None
    Eagleclaw | Swallowpaw | 0 | None

Deceased Cats:
    Hollowkit | Stillborn

Family:
    Bearfang and Hollystar | Blackpaw, Tumblepaw, Swallowpaw
    Name and Name | Kits
Cynderheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

create a clan - V.3

Postby requiem, » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:36 am

a blizzard is coming! it would be a good idea to catch a lot of prey. small prey like mice and squirrels are easier to catch.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

dinolil1 wrote:
Firefang had been named, but nobody paid much attention to her. Feeling lonely, the ginger cat sat in a quiet corner, trying hard to mourn a cat that she'd not even known. What was worse was that she'd seen everything that had happened in front of her very eyes. It shook her right to her very core. Flicking her tail, Firefang got to her paws and chose to go on a patrol. Perhaps a brisk walk would allow her to think about things more clearly. ''Hello Firefang.'' came a quiet but intimidating voice. It was Eagleclaw. ''Uh, hey Eagleclaw.'' Firefang mumbled. ''I know you've been feeling left out, so would you like to come on patrol with I and Pebbleclaw?'' She offered. ''Neither of us were particularly close to Greynose.'' She pointed out. Firefang nodded reluctantly and trotted after the bulky cat.

Firefang, Eagleclaw and Pebbleclaw on patrol. Pebbleclaw trains Rosepaw
Ashpaw and Dustpaw training with Squirreltail and Swanfoot

your patrol found loonheart's former mate!

rosepaw, ashpaw and dustpaw learned the swimming skill!

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

shimmerstream wrote:
Farly did not believe in dead cats talking, well, he hadn't... He'd spent most of his life alone, and he wasn't accustomed to believing things he didn't see with his own eyes. But something about the vision was so real he had to follow it. But it had thrown him off his feet. Usually he has calm and collected, preferring to speak little but what he felt was necessary. He'd been rambling, and he knew it. It took Farly only moments to make his decision. "I will be your deputy. And what's more, I don't want you to call me Farly, from now on I will be Falconswoop. A warrior of Blazeclan." Soaringstar was ecstatic, and he spent the next several minutes explaining everything to Falconswoop. "I'm going to check the borders, you can hunt if you wish. It'll allow you to get to know the territory more." Falconswoop nodded and the new clanmates parted ways, for now.

[Patrol: Soaringstar]
[Hunting: Falconswoop]

soaringstar caught the trail of a cat! return to add them to your clan.

falconswoop caught a hare!

Emberwisp wrote:
The patrols had already made off to hunt, and Briarstar had begun his trek to the moonpool. Honeyfur stayed sorting herbs in the medicine cat den with Morningpaw. Morningpaw's hazel eyes glanced nervously around the medicine cat den as she watched her mentor sort the herbs in a rigid, cold manner. She had been onedge for a while, and Morningpaw was beginning to question why. Not out loud of course, as she was afraid her mentor would snap her ears off. That's when they heard Silvershade's loud wail. "H-honeyfur, Morningpaw! M-my kits are c-coming! Honeyfur immediately grabbed all the possible herbs to aid in kitting, and Morningpaw grabbed a large stick. They took off and dissapeared into the nursery.

[Silvershade is kitting!]
[Briarstar asks Starclan for a warrior.]
[Badgerclaw, Wildstorm, Dapplewhisker, and Sunpaw go on a hunting patrol.]

silvershade gave birth to three kits! raspberry leaves were used.
[ kit one, kit two, kit three ]

starclan sent you a warrior!

your cats caught a lizard and a squirrel!

tauriel. wrote:
Good, I'm not on patrol. Sedgetail thought, relieved. This gave her time to sneak out to go see Burrwhisker. Of course, Sedgetail had no idea if the tom would be there or not, but she hoped he would. Harespring came up to her before the patrol left, his face set with disapproval. "You saw that tom again at the gathering?" He asked. "So Fireface told you. And you told Fireface about him." Sedgetail flicked her tail-tip irritably. The two of them could be so over-protective sometimes. Normally she didn't mind, but lately it felt like they were smothering her. Especially when they nagged her about her friends. "Of course. I asked him to watch over you last night." Harespring replied. "I don't need a babysitter!" Sedgetail shot back. "I'm not a kit!" "I know your not but you and that tom seem far too friendly for cats from two different clans." Harespring growled at her. Sedgetail glared at him. "Stop! I'm loyal to Caveclan, okay! Keep your nose in your own business!" Harespring opened his jaws to reply but before he could, Ferretclaw was calling him, "Are you going to stand there gossiping all day!? Come on, the preys not going to wait all day!" Harespring glanced at Sedgetail before reluctantly turning and padding towards Ferretclaw's hunting patrol. "I'm coming." Sedgetail waited until all the patrols had left to slip out of camp and head towards the Tumbleclan border.

[hunting patrol- Emberslash, Fireface, Rowanfur, Sunstrike, Chiveclaw]
[hunting patrol- Ferretclaw, Lilystem, Thymepool, Juniperfoot, Harespring]
[patrol(to find the apprentice)- Gingerface, Woolynose, Silvernose]
[meeting Burrwhisker- Sedgetail]

your cats caught a frog, a squirrel, a pigeon, a mouse and a vole!

your patrol found an apprentice!

sedgetail can continue meeting burrwhisker, become mates with him or end the relationship.

hazilnut wrote:
Speaking of lessons, with Burntsoul back from whatever she had been doing Cougarpaw's and Wisppaw's were finally back on track. Webwing was extremely glad his friend was finally taking responsibility for her charge, even if it did come across as extremely forced. "I'm going to take Cougarpaw to try her paw at fishing, you want to come?" Burntsoul wrinkled her nose at the very suggestion. "Fishing's boring! We're going to learn how to fight, isn't that right Wisppaw?" Wisppaw continued to stare at the knots in a nearby beech tree, only the slightest trembling of his shoulders indicating he was paying attention. "Fighting, are you sure? That doesn't seem like a-" "Some on Webwing! I'll race you to the river!" And Cougarpaw was off like a shot, careening though the forest and just barely missing several roots and boulders. Webwing cursed silently and bounded after his blind apprentice, hoping to catch up with her before she hurt herself. "Stupid apprentices, you have to go and ruin my day every time. I should be out hunting with Webwing, real hunting, or doing something besides waiting on you!" Wisppaw didn't move. "What, nothing to say in your defense?" Burntsoul growled, and got no answer yet again. She was tired of everything, not least her stone-wall of an apprentice. "Fine, let's see if this gets through your thick head!" The she-cat launched herself onto Wisppaw, with claws unsheathed, wrestling with and pinning the tiny apprentice to the ground. "Let's teach you to fight."

Hunting patrol: Sleetfoot, Sorrelstar, Sparksong, Barkknot, Dunpond, Stormripple
Border patrol : Claywhistle, Frostsong, Sunheart, Shadowslip, Flaxpool, Cedarslash
Training: Webwing -> Cougarpaw, Burntsoul -> Wisppaw
Herb gathering: Skunkbrush, Asptail
Becoming mates??? (kits but neither knows): Cedarslash & Sleetfoot
Kitting: Salmoncress

your cats caught a mouse, a vole and a squirrel!

your patrol found a warrior!

the apprentices learned the fighting skill!

cedarslash is expecting kits! she is due in two moons.

salmoncress gave birth to two kits!
[ kit one, kit two ]

Katrione wrote:
The pregnant leader jumped up onto EchoRock. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, please gather to hear my words." Stagstep exited the nursery, his tail wrapped over Bayfur's shoulders. The white and grey pointed queen hobbled beside her mate, her stomach swollen with kits. Squirrelstar eyed Stagstep, still a little annoyed with the tom for leaving Sunnyflower and taking a different mate. "We need to prepare for a fight!" Squirrelstar began. "All apprentices need to train hard. I know it's leafbare but Tumbleclan won't let that get in their way if they really intend to attack us. Applefur gather up cats for a hunting patrol. Blazefur, you do the same. Mossycreek and Raggedtail, I want you to patrol the borders. Take in any new cat that you find, we need all the help we can get."

{{Brindlepaw; Searching For Cobwebs For Otterstream}}
{{Bayfur; Kitting}}
{{Yewpaw, Pigeonpaw, Witheredpaw + Hemlockpaw; Training}}
{{Applefur, Mossvine, Petalbound, Barleyfur, Lizardstrike + Shadepool; Hunting}}
{{Blazefur, Sunnyflower, Redfeather, Stagstep + Wildpoppy; Hunting}}
{{Mossycreek + Raggedtail; Patrol}}
{{Sunnyflower + Rabbitwish; 2nd Litter}}

brindlepaw found cobwebs x2!

bayfur gave birth to two kits!
[ kit one, kit two ]

all apprentices learned the climbing skill!

your cats caught a vole, a mouse, a hare, a squirrel and a pigeon!

your patrol passed uneventfully.

sunnyflower is expecting kits! she is due in two moons.

ωolfie wrote:
"I need to leave to go to the Moonpool. I can tell your wounds hurt a lot, so I want to get a medicine cat as soon as possible. You can go on a hunting patrol and get some prey, I can tell you're hungry. From now on, you are Softfire, deputy of Lotusclan." Softfire tilted her head. "Wait, really? You trust me to be your deputy? I cannot tell you how happy I am for you to find me and take me in." "Of course! We are ALL friends here."

[ Onyxstar goes to the moonpool and asks for a medicine cat! ]

starclan sent a medicine cat!

[choose 5 herbs from here to start your collection!]

lack of rationality wrote:
"Alderstar! I've found a warrior for you!" Patridgewing was fairly excited as she bounded into camp, a rather large smile on her face. The tom, named Dusk as she had learned on their walk back, simply walked in after her with a fairly small, amused smile on his muzzle. The leader took a moment to stir, but he eventually came to the mouth of his den. Turtlestep poked her head out after him, slight worry flashing through the medicine cats eyes. She had been unable to leave camp with the deputy gone, but now that she was back, she explained where she was going and dashed out of the camp to find burdock root. Patridgewing, and the new tom, watched her go with wide eyes. The deputy finally swallowed and looked back to Alderstar with a faint smile. "This is Dusk, he wishes to join as a warrior," The tom snorted, and the she-cat glared back at him for a moment before smiling and looking back to her leader. "Alright. Dusk, you are now Duskwind. Congratulations, you are now a Whisperclan warrior," Alderstar gave his best at a smile before sighing. "Now, if you'd excuse me, I'm tired. I'll leave you to it," The leader turned and disappeared into his den once more, leaving the two to look at each other with a questioning gaze.

[ Turtlestep is on a desperate hunt for burdock root! ]

turtlestep found burdock root x2!

sugar pixel . wrote:
Lynxeye went to where Stoatsock was eating a bird. "Hello Stoatsock, want to go on patrol with me?" Stoatsock swallowed the piece of bird she was chewing. "I'd be happy to!" Stoatsock called over to Lichenstar to tell him, and off they went. A little while later, Stoatsock broke the silence. "Scent anything yet?" Lynxeye shook his head. "Well..no. Actually, I wanted to ask you about something. I've..." He took a deep breath. "I've loved you since the moment we met, and I'd..I'd like to be your mate." Stoatsock's heartbeat quickened. "Really? I mean, me too!" She purred and nuzzled Lynxeye, who relaxed and released a purr of his own.

{Lichenstar + Cottonpaw training}
{Stoatsock + Lynxeye becoming mates}
{Smokeberry collecting herbs}
{Rookpoint fixing the roof of the leader's den because SOMEBODY broke it (basically, he's doing nothing)}

cottonpaw learned the fighting skill!

stoatsock is expecting kits! she is due in two moons.

smokeberry found borage leaves and chervil!

rookpoint somehow fixed half of the roof!

røsebud wrote:
"Of course we're telling the apprentices! You're being ridiculous, honestly," Tanglestep scoffed. Brambletooth frowned, his eyes still crowded with grief for the young she-cat. "It's just that... with Cricketleap's death, the apprentices may be afraid to even step foot on this island," Brambletooth mewed. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but Cricketleap deserves to be remembered," Sootpelt interjected. "Besides, it wasn't the island's fault Cricketpaw died. It was her own clumsiness that killed her," Tanglestep argued harshly. "It's Cricketleap," the deputy reminded him. "I'm just trying to protect our future warriors. I don't want them to be terrified of this place," Brambletooth implored. "If you want to keep them safe, tell them was happened so they'll actually take their time and be careful," Tanglestep spat. Robinstar and Speckledpaw were both silent. The apprentice was overwhelmed with grief and pain, and the leader was deeply troubled, thinking of the ominous prophecy. "We'll tell them what happened," Robinstar murmured absently. "They need the warning." Her eyes flashed with fear. "Let's bring Cricketleap back. Quickly. I have to go to the moonpool..." Robinstar meowed urgently.

Killing Cricketpaw/Cricketleap: Tanglestep
Training: Shrikepaw, Birdpaw, Sparkpaw
Hunting: Minkpaw, Rabbitheart, Tanglestep, Swiftfern
Moonpool: queen
Looking for herbs: Speckledpaw, Sootpelt

cricketleap has joined starclan.

the apprentices have learned the climbing skill!

your cats have caught a robin, a hare and a mouse!

starclan has sent you cloudmask's littermate!

sootpelt and speckledpaw found ragweed and snakeroot!

Arya22 wrote:
As Spiderstar left his den, he could see he was the first one awake. He padded to the freshkill pile and ate a bit of the huge fish Ravenfeather had caught the previous day, then looked up as he heard another cat. It was Ravenfeather, and from the other side Leafstrike was coming. The two cats glanced at each other, then blushed and looked away. Spiderstar stepped away from the fish do they could eat. As the two cats approached, they still made sure not to look at each other. They arrived close to each other and as they accidentally touched, they both jumped away, startled. Spiderstar frowned. Then Ravenfeather and Leafstrike came closer to eat again, but they made sure not to touch. After they were done, Ravenfeather sat down. "I think Leafstrike can go on hunting patrol and..." she stopped. "and you can go with him to show him around the territory." Spiderstar put in. "I will go on border patrol." he added. Ravenfeather stared at Spiderstar. Then she nodded slowly and looked to Leafstrike. Spiderstar sighed. "go then." he pushed. Ravenfeather nodded and stood up, then started padding to the direction of the edge of camp. Leafstrike followed after a short hesitation. As they left camp, they stayed as far from each other as possible and still look like they were on the same patrol. Spiderstar sighed and shook his head, then stood as well and left camp in the direction of the border.

(Spiderstar on border patrol.)
(Ravenfeather and Leafstrike hunting patrol.)

spiderstar found the scent of a medicine cat! return to add them to your clan.

your cats caught a rabbit!

Ember Icylily wrote:
"You are learning how to climb trees, watch me," Mudstrike pounced, before climbing the tree bravely, seeing Snowpaw instatly copy. "Good, you have learned everything," He purred, padding back to camp with his apprentice. As they arrived back to camp, jealously stabbed his heart, seeing Rabbitfoot organize the patrols. "Ahh, just in time, Mudstrike! You will go with Sandstrike and Greyfur on the border patrol, Snowpaw will come with me on the hunting patrol." He watched the white she-cat run to him, "And I'll make my way over to the Moonpool with Coaltail, I may have just given birth, but I haven't seen them in a while." Flowerstar came out of the nursery with Coaltail, Rabbitfoot nodded and everyone headed off.

{Border Patrol and Hunting Patrol has left.}
{Flowerstar asks for an apprentice.}

your cats caught a falcon, a thrush and a shrew!

your border patrol passed uneventfully.

starclan sent you an apprentice!

[ your mod decides what the hunting patrol catches and what your border patrol finds, not you. ]

[ please only age your cats a couple of moons and eat one daily serving for your clan. ]
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:52 am

SnowClan
Number of Cats: 11
Next moonpool visit:Tommorow
Next Kitting: N/A

(Coltsfoot was received from Witherclan and used in this post)

Softheart glanced at her kits, nodding in understanding. Watching as Blizzardpaw went to get the Coltsfoot that was need. Seeing the apprentice return, Softheart smiled softly, knowing the medicine cats where trying their best. "Thanks you two," she murmured. Hearing Ramclaw come in, she smiled. "She-kit Marigoldkit?" she asked, seeing her mate nod. "Why don't you name the tom?" she asked. Ramclaw nodded. "How about Beekit cause of his stripes?" he asked. "Perfect," Softheart murmured.

Powerderbeeze called a hunting patrol together. "We have more mouths to feed, so we'll need to really keep up with hunting patrols now," she explained.

After Hailwish and Blizzardpaw where done checking the kits and Softheart, Hailwish turned to Blizzardpaw. "Since we are running low on herbs, can you go out and fine them?" he asked his apprentice, knowing one had to stay back for now.

Hunting Patrol: Powerderbreeze,Ocrafur,Shadefrost, Frostedleaf,Ramclaw
Herb Hunting: Blizzardpaw

The Clan Ate a Stoat and an Leming using 3 servings

Leader:
          Deerstar| 35| She-cat| X

Deputy:
          Powerbreeze| 33| She-cat| X

Medicine Cat:
          Hailwish| 37| Tom| X

Medicine Cat Aprentice:
          Blizzardpaw|10 moons|Tom X

Warriors:
          Ocrafur| 33| Tom| X
          Shadefrost| 34| She-cat| X
          Frostedleaf|29|She-cat|X
          Ramclaw|27|Tom|x(Brown tabby one)

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Softheart| 25| She-Cat| X(Orange Tabby)

Kits:
          Marigoldkit| 0| She-cat| [url=link]X[/url]
          Beekit| 0| Tom| [url=link]X[/url]

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    WitherClan | sedcakes
    SwiftClan | Phina Wolf
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store

Tormentil| Chewed and put on the wound.| Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison

Cobwebs(x2)| Press over wound|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.It may also be used to bind broken bones.

Rush| Used to bind broken bone|Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs

Sweet-Sedge| One must swallow the sap.| Eases infection

Ragweed| Thought to give cats extra strength.| Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.

Honey|Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it.| Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.

Wintergreen|Unknown|Treats wounds and some poisons

Thyme |Leaves can be chewed on | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock

Goldenrod|Chewed into a poultice|Good for healing wounds

Borage Leaves|it is chewed and eaten by nursing queens|It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers

Lamb's Ear| Unkown|Gives a cat strength

Ragwort Leaves|Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.

Rasberry Leaves|It could be a painkiller or help stop bleeding during kitting|Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding

Lungwort| Eaten|Cures YellowCough

Parsley|Eaten|Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache

Coltsfoot(Recived from Witherclan last time)x0|(add later|add later)

Herb(xhow much) | Usage|Effect

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Birds| x2| 3 servings
    Hares| x0 | 3 servings
    Degu/Deku| x0 | 1 serving
    Pika| x2 | 1 serving
    Ermine/Stoat| x4| 2 servings
    Collared Lemming| x2 |1 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats: