Postby .galaxy. » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:21 pm

Birchclan
Number of Cats: 32
Prey Servings Needed: 6
Moonpool Visit: Feb. 28th
Moons until Foxbelly is gucci: 1

hi my name is jess and i dont have time to write a post and im so sorry

[Finchtuft has used x2 tansy and x1 comfrey root to heal Frogstep and Peachpaw]
[Brackenfrost, Pikefang, Toadstorm, Reedwhisker, Branchbelly, and Kestrelflight are out on a hunting patrol]
[The clan consumes 6 servings of prey - 2 mice, a squirrel, and a rabbit]

Leader:
          Robinstar | 67 moons | Tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Hollytuft | 72 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cat:
          Finchtuft | 25 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
          Brackenfrost | 64 moons | Tom | X
          Featherfur | 48 moons | Tom | X
          Larkpounce | 52 moons | She-cat | X
          Lilycloud | 43 moons | She-cat | X
          Tinytail | 29 moons | She-cat | X
          Branchbelly | 27 moons | Tom | X
          Kestrelflight | 22 moons | She-cat | X
          Pikefang | 22 moons | Tom | X
          Frogstep | 43 moons | Tom | X
          Reedwhisker | 20 moons | Tom | X
          Foxbelly | 25 moons | She-cat | X
          Toadstorm | 24 moons | She-cat | X
          Pigeontail | 12 moons | She-cat | X
          Owlfeather | 12 moons | Tom | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Peachpaw | 9 moons | She-cat | X
          Mudpaw | 9 moons | Tom | x

Queens:
          Rainwhisker | 57 moons | She-cat | X
          Mousetail | 39 moons | She-cat | X

Kits:
          Cinderkit | 4 moons | She-cat | X
          Bluekit | 4 moons | Tom | X
          Thistlekit | 4 moons | She-cat | X
          Fennelkit | 4 moons | Tom | Left
          Crowkit | 4 moons | She-cat | Right
          Pebblekit | 4 moons | Tom | X
          Ripplekit | 4 moons | She-cat | Left
          Goosekit | 4 moons | Tom | Right
          Duckkit | 3 moons | Tom | X
          Hemlockkit | 3 moons | Tom | X
          Plumkit | 3 moons | She-cat | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Tumbleclan | dinolil1
    Reedclan | Areater
    Beechclan | hazilnut
    Aspenclan | tree~racer
    Rippleclan | artemis

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Cobwebs x2 | Soak up, slow, or stop bleeding
    Broom x1 | Make poultices for broken legs and
    wounds
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches and sore pads
    Celandine x2 | Soothes damaged eyes
    Borage x2 | Produces more/better milk, can be
    used for fevers
    Goldenrod x1 | Good for healing wounds
    Sweet-Sedge x2 | Eases infection
    Raspberry Leaves x1 | Eases pain, or stops
    bleeding during kitting
    Chamomile x2 | Strengthens the heart and
    soothes the mind
    Yarrow x2 | Extracts poison from wounds, will
    make a cat vomit, ointment will help heal
    cracked pads
    Willow Leaves x1 | Stops vomiting
    Poppy Seeds x1 | Helps sleep, pain, distress
    or shock
    Burdock Root x1 | Used for rat bites
    Comfrey x1 | For broken bones, wounds,
    wrenched claws. Can be used for itching, or for
    inflammation on stiff joints. Can be used for burns
    or to ease stiffness in wrenched shoulders
    Stinging Nettle x2 | Induces vomiting, or
    brings down swelling. Helps wounds, and chewing
    the stems helps fight infection
    Daisy Leaves x1| Eases aching joints
    Deadly Nightshade x1 | To quickly kill a cat
    who cannot be saved
    Tansy x0 | Cures coughs, can be used to
    Cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting
    greencough. Soothes throats
    Coltsfoot x2 | Eases breathing or kitten
    cough, soothes cracked pads
    Fennel x2 | Helps pain in the hips
    Catmint x2 | Cures greencough/whitecough
    Horsetail x1 | Stops bleeding, treats
    infection
    Hawkweed x1 | Like catmint but not
    as strong

Fresh-Kill Pile: 18 servings
    Mouse | x3 | 1 servings
    Vole | x2 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Robin | x1 | 3 servings
    Blackbird | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Featherfur | Peachpaw
    {Climbing, Swimming, Hunting,
    Fighting}

Pikefang | Mudpaw
    {Climbing, Swimming, Hunting,
    Fighting}

Deceased Cats:
    Poppykit | Weakness
    Sedgekit | Weakness
    Rippleberry | Kitting

Mates:
    Rainwhisker and Brackenfrost
    {Pikefang and Kestrelflight, Bluekit, Thistlekit,
    And Cinderkit}

Larkpounce and Featherfur
    {Pigeontail, Owlfeather, Poppykit,
    Sedgekit}

Tinytail and Branchbelly
    {Peachpaw and Mudpaw}
    Rippleberry and Sootpelt [Aspenclan]
    {Fennelkit, Crowkit, Pebblekit, Ripplekit,
    and Goosekit}
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Katrione » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:49 am

Weather;;
Snow is falling heavily. New cats who are seeking shelter will be easily found

Heda wrote:
As Soulstar and Troutleap soon parted ways Soulstar found himself following the scent of another cat who had seemed to wander into the territory. Following it's scent he soon figured out that it was a she-cat, which made him slightly more interested but he would try not to be so hostile as he needed more clan members.
Coming across her, Soulstar was rather surprised to see her batting at the water in the river, she was younger but not terribly young. She had short fur and a very pretty coloured pelt. When she heard Soulstar she was a lot more hostile then he had ever expected and he smiled. Perfect. "Who are you?" she snapped her head towards him and almost leaped two feet into the air. Backing away from him he could tell she was getting ready to bolt. "No don't run. I was on patrol and I am in need of some clan members if you were interested." She would tilt her head just a bit, her light eyes scanning over him. "A clan eh?" She spoke carefully, almost teasingly it seemed. "I use to be in one of those, although they were a little too rainbows and sunshine, if you know what I mean." Soulstar let out a loud laugh, "I am certainly not rainbows and sunshine my dear. What's you name?" She walk towards him, circling him and examining him before stopping in front of him. "My names Runningnose. Yourself?" Soulstar cleared his throat a little. "Soulstar." After a few minutes of talking and evaluating each other he looked back to where Troutleap most likely still was. "Well I am still on patrol but I would like to introduce you to Troutleap so you can help him catch us some more food." She agreed and followed, when they approached Troutleap seemed to be a little cautious of her but she gave him this charming smile and he just looked at Soulstar. "Um who's this?" Soulstar explained and Troutleap didn't look impressed, saying things like 'I should have a say.' and 'I am the deputy you know.' Although Soulstar didn't care they needed more cats.

So Solarstar grinned at the look on Troutleap's face when he turned around and left the to to hunt and talk.

[Two Servings of Trout were eaten]
[Troutleap and Runningsong went (tried) hunting together]
[Soulstar went back on his patrol!]

"E-E-Excuse m-me." A voice stammered from somewhere in the falling snow. Soulstar squinted his eyes, trying to find the source of the voice. Pale green eyes gleamed at Soulstar, blinking a few times to keep the snow out of its eyes. "I-I have nowhere to go." The cat stammered, shivering violently.

"You can come and stay in my camp with me." Soulstar mewed, moving closer to the cat. A long-haired brown tabby was crouched in the snow, its pale green eyes looking up at Soulstar in fear. "Come on, let's get you out of the cold."
While on patrol, Soulstar found a medicine cat
While hunting, Troutleap and Runningsong caught a snake and a vole

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

✘ Fear of Reality wrote:
Fidgetspice woke up next to Sheepflower. Looking at her swelling stomach, he sighed. Was this what he wanted? Did he even want to be with her? With a shake of his head, he went over towards Sootfur. "I'll take my apprentice off to hunt, okay?" He questioned blatantly. The deputy had a look of distaste on his face, but nodded. "Sure, but be careful with him." He said, turning away. With a shrug, Fidgetspice collected Blackpaw and went on towards the exit.

Rockstar leaped down from his rock, his face stony. He looked to Sootfur, calling to him. "Sootfur, I'll be at the moonpool. Make sure everyone stays healthy, it's cold out." He told him, trotting out silently. He didn't put much hope in Starclan, the only reason he went to them is for his lives and to get more cats for the clan. He didn't quite understand how they re-incarnated the cats, but it was pretty interesting. However, he doesn't ask them questions, he doesn't put his trust in their help, and he would never ask them to 'save' his clan. They were dead and he wanted to keep it that way.

Sootfur saw no other eligible cats to take on a border patrol, sighing. Plus, he still needed to take Drypaw training! Going over to Drypaw, he started pulling out the orders. "I'll be a border patrol, be ready for a training session when I get back." He told her, taking off quickly. "Have fun!" She called after him, a flick of her wirey tail.

[center]● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Next Moonpool Visit -- March 2

[ Fidgetspice, Drypaw, Blackpaw go hunting ]
[ Rockstar goes to the moonpool to request a queen ]
[ Sootfur goes on a border patrol ]
[ Sootfur and Drypaw take on a training session. ]

[ The clan ate three servings of rabbit and a mouse ]

Sootfur squinted his eyes to keep the falling snow out of his eyes. The tabby moved slowly along the border, remarking the borders even though there really wasn't any point to doing so in the snow since the scent would be covered the next day.

The deputy froze when he heard a low whimper coming from somewhere nearby. "Hello?" He called, his ears perking up. He heard low, relived gasp.

"I'm here!"

Sootfur moved towards the nose, wincing when he felt his nose hit the trunk of a tree. "Down here." He crouched down, shocked to see that there was a hollowed area in the trunk of the tree. A pretty pale grey and white she-cat was curled up in the hollowed area, her swollen belly rising and falling quickly.
While on patrol, Sootfur found a queen
While hunting, Fidgetspice, Drypaw and Blackpaw caught a rabbit and mouse
While training, Drypaw learned the Climbing skill

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

forgetful. wrote:
chestnutstar worried about not being able to find enough food during leaf-bare. they had a lot of mouths to feed which meant they needed plenty of prey. she had sent out a hunting patrol, and she prayed to starclan that they would return home with plenty of food to last them until the next hunting trip. they did have some food in the kill pile, but she would rather be safe than sorry. she was startled for a moment when bristleclaw sneaked up on her and licked her cheek. "you seem stressed, chestnutstar. relax a little bit.. we'll have enough food." the deputy reassured his mate, nuzzling her neck. releasing a sigh, the leader returned the affection and curled up against the tom.

freckleheart and blossomstep were chatting amongst each other while hawkeye and flintburr took the lead. suddenly, the two toms heard an excited squeal come from the she-cat. turning to look back at the young warriors, they noted that blossomstep looked ecstatic while freckleheart looked embarrassed by the she-cat's outburst. "sorry, sorry.." freckleheart apologized on blossomstep's behalf. hawkeye released a deep chuckle and shook his head while flintburr snorted and gazed forward. "i'm so happy for you, freckleheart!" she whispered excitedly when the two toms gazed forward. how could she not be excited? freckleheart had a mate now! that lucky she-cat was sweetpaw of swiftclan.
[/list]

[center][ patrol: --- // herb hunting: palenose // hunting: hawkeye, blossomstep, freckleheart, flintburr
training: cloudwatcher teaches hoppaw how to climb; silvermoon teaches newtpaw how to hunt
the clan consumes 3 servings of rabbit and 2 servings of black squirrel ]

Hoppaw grunted, sinking her claws into the bark of the oak tree and hauling herself up onto the next branch. She looked back down through the branches, watching Newtpaw for a moment as Silvermoon tried to help him perfect his hunting crouch. The brown tabby turned her attention back to her own training, hauling herself up onto the next branch.
While training, Hoppaw learned the Climbing skill
While training, Newtpaw learned the Hunting skill
While herb hunting, Palenose found 2 things of catmint
While hunting, Hawkeye, Blossomstep, Freckleheart and Flintburr caught a rabbit and a water shrew

KittyCutePaws wrote:
After herb hunting, Pearlstar and Webtuft headed back to camp, meeting up with Pebbletrail who had brought the prey back.

"It's starting to snow." Webtuft examined. Turning to Pearlstar, she asked, "Does that mean anything for us?"

Pearlstar was about to shake her head no, but then decided to mention a sickness that could occur, hopeful that it wouldn't scare either of her new clan members. "Well, if cats stay out for too long in the cold, they could get sick, as you probably know. We call it whitecough, but if it gets worse, then it's greencough." Realizing that everyone was done eating, she scooped the leftovers to the side. "How about we meet up in my den for a while? I can explain more things about SandClan, then when it's time to settle in for the night you can sleep in my den for now. Until we get more cats, I think the company will be nice, plus it'll supply more body heat." she meowed. She would be happy to finally go a night without being alone, with only her thoughts and dreams.

Both Pebbletrail and Webtuft nodded their heads. Pearlstar leading, all three cats went into the leader's den and held a conversation about the clan's ways. Some questions were asked, some jokes were made, and finally all three of them went to sleep, now holding more knowledge of clan life.
─ ─────────────────────── ─
Opening her eyes and yawning, Pearlstar glanced outside of her den to see that more snow had fallen. Letting out a sigh after turning her head, she noticed that her deputy and medicine cat were waking up. "Good morning," she purred, "You guys can stay in camp for a while, I think I might go to the moonstone to ask for another cat. With this weather, we need all of the help we can get." she announced. Drowsily nodding their heads, both cats turned over and tried to get back to sleep. Stifling a louder purr at their laziness, Pearlstar exited the den and walked over to the shoreline that led to the moonstone.

As she began hopping on one rock to the next, she noticed that the water had begun to freeze over. That meant that they would have very little fishing until it unfroze. Clearing her mind of thoughts, she continued on her way to the medicine cat island.

Finally close enough to the medicine cat island to leap onto it, she reeled back then made a leap to the islands. Landing with a slight 'thud' in the sand, she made her way to the medicine cat volcano. Squeezing her way in from the smaller opening, she burst through it and into the volcano. No matter how many times she was here, she'd never forget how breathtaking the sight was. The walls of it were so high, she had to strain her neck just to look to the top. Looking back down, she stepped forward to the moonstone located in the center. 'Please let this work, oh please. I've started to rebuild SandClan, so hopefully StarClan will finally help me.' Taking a deep breath while looking at the moonstone, she meowed, "StarClan, SandClan is beginning to strive once more. But I need more cats to protect the camp and island before we can send out more patrols. I ask that you will send me an island protector, one who may have longer fur to protect against this cold, or at least a determined soul."

[Pearlstar is at the moonstone, asking for an island protector, one who will be able to cope better with the cold.]

[- 1 Salmon from the freshkill pile.]

Since Sandclan was further away from the Moonpool than most of the Clans, it took Pearlstar a long time to make her way back to her Clan. The white she-cat made it back shortly before nightfall the next day. Pearlstar froze when she noticed an unfamiliar long-haired dark brown cat talking with Pebbletrail.

The Sandclan leader hurried towards the two, eyeing the new cat. This one would be a good island protector... Did Starclan send them?
Starclan has sent you an island protector

zephyrine wrote:
"Frostpath!" The young warrior looked up from her breakfast to see Ashenclaw padding toward her. "You wouldn't mind going on border patrol by yourself, would you? I was hoping to send as many cats out hunting as I can." Frostpath nodded with a small smile. "Sure, no problem." "Great, thanks!" The deputy trotted quickly over to several other warriors to begin arranging the hunting patrols. Frostpath gazed after him with a bit of puzzlement. He seemed to have returned to his normal self - happy and bubbly and attentive, although they had not yet ceased their teasing for his mistaking weeds for catmint by the AsterClan border. Webfang didn't tease him, however. He knew what the deputy had actually been doing, but he didn't say anything. After Ashenclaw snapped at him, he had been quiet. With a sigh, Frostpath got to her paws and headed out of camp. Everything was going to turn out alright.

Webfang purred loudly at the sight of his new kits. The two toms, whom they had named Falconkit and Pinekit, looked exactly like their mother, and the she-cat, Heatherkit, resembled himself. Emberstar had been sleeping nearly all morning, due to her exhaustion. The kitting had been hard and had taken all of her energy. "Can they play yet?" little Shadekit mewed softly, appearing beside Webfang. The warrior chuckled, "No, not yet. But don't worry. Just wait a few days, alright?" The tiny she-kit nodded slowly. "Okay." "Shadekit, what are you doing? Get back here," Frigidrose meowed sternly. The silver tabby kit padded quietly back to her mother, who then wrapped her tail around her.

For the past few days, Willowcloud had kept an ear open for any coughing sounds, especially from the kits. She was very worried that they would catch greencough since they were so young, but so far everyone was still healthy. The beautiful gray tabby was just about to leave to go herb hunting with Applepaw when she detected sneezing coming from the apprentices' den. She hurried over and poked her head inside, recognizing the only ball of fur lying in there as Birchpaw. "Birchpaw? Are you alright?" she questioned. "Wh-what..? Oh, y-yeah, I'm fi -" he was cut off by another sneeze. "You've been outside too much, haven't you?" Suddenly the apprentice jumped to his paws, his eyes wide. "Do I have greencough?!" He was certainly terrified of the sickness. Willowcloud shook her head. "No, I don't think so.... Maybe just a cold. Don't go outside for a couple days, okay? I will speak to Tinyfeather and Ashenclaw so they don't take you out training or patrolling." Birchpaw let out a sigh of relief as the medicine cat left the den, and he sank back down into his nest. Well, at least he hadn't caught greencough, though he would still get teased by his siblings for being unable to go outside.

At first Featherpaw was somewhat scared of Patchthorn, her new mentor, but he had begun to grow on her, and she him. The shy apprentice trotted after the warrior as they headed out of the camp to train. This was certainly better than being a kittypet. She was beginning to love the life of a Clan cat.

[ Patrol: Frostpath
Hunting: Ashenclaw, Tinyfeather Briardusk, Honeydapple, Daisypaw, & Foxpaw
Hunting: Webfang, Dustfall, Honeydapple & Cloudtalon
Herb hunting: Willowcloud & Applepaw
Training: Patchthorn & Featherpaw ]

Honeydapple flicked Daisypaw and Foxpaw's ears with her tail, glaring at her kits. "Leave your brother alone, it's not nice to make fun of someone who is sick." The pretty cream colored she-cat scolded. Daisypaw and Foxpaw looked at their paws, muttering a sorry. Honeydapple rolled her eyes at her kits before giving Birchpaw a quick lick on his cheek. "Now let's hurry and catch up with the rest of the patrol." Daisypaw and Foxpaw nodded, running after Ashenclaw and the others.
While hunting, Ashenclaw, Tinyfeather, Briardusk, Honeydapple, Daisypaw and Foxpaw caught a vole and a squirrel
Frostpath's patrol passed uneventfully
While herb hunting, Willowcloud and Applepaw found juniper berries, celandine and poppy seeds
While training, Featherpaw learned the Hunting skill
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

howlingclan, of the distant moon -- [009]

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:47 am

howlingclan
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Sootfur looked around camp. With Sheepflower and Littledove pregnant, that left Fidgetspice as the only available warrior. He went over to where the apprentices slept together. "Blackpaw, Drypaw- Can I trust you two to bulk up and help on border patrols more today?" He questioned the two, getting a quick nod from both. They had mature and stern looks on his face, making him smile down at them. Calling Fidgetspice over, Sootfur started bringing out the orders. "We've got a group training session today, then I'll be taking out the apprentices for a hunting patrol while you go on a border patrol with Rockstar." He looked towards Rockstar who was standing up on the leader's ledge. "That alright with you?" The smokey black leader nodded approvingly. "Sounds good." Rockstar leaped down, waiting for his patrol to start.

Nightcall noted the cold weather, as well as her small storage. She saw how hard the few available cats were working and how close it was for Sheepflower to start kitting. The black she-cat shook her head, disappointed in her lack of herbs. "I'll have to keep building up my storage..." She mumbled to herself, leaving camp. She knew that neither of the apprentices she has now wouldn't want to be mentored by her, they were eager to become warriors. However, she couldn't wait to see the coming kits if they wanted to become a medicine cat.

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Next Moonpool Visit -- March 2

[ Fidgetspice, Sootfur, Drypaw, and Blackpaw have a training session ]
[ Rockstar and Fidgetspice go on a border patrol ]
[ Sootfur, Drypaw, and Blackpaw go on a hunting patrol ]
[ Nightcall went herb-hunting ]

[ The clan ate three servings of bird ]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leader:
Rockstar | Forty-eight | Tom |
Lives: ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Deputy:
Sootfur | Twenty-three | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
Nightcall | Thirty-two | She-cat |

Warriors:
Fidgetspice | Twenty-eight | Tom |
- has seizures
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✦[/url]

Apprentices:
Drypaw | Eleven | She-cat |
Black | Seven | Tom |

Queens:
Sheepflower | Twenty-six | She-cat |
Littledove | Thirty | She-cat |

Kits:

Elders:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ally Clans wrote:Witherclan -- Seed-bab

Enemy Clans wrote:None, yet.

Borders wrote:North | Clan
South | Quartzclan
East | Clan
West | Thicketclan

Medicine Store wrote:Goldenrod x 1
Wonderful for healing wounds and is used often. Chew into a poultice.
Catmint x 2
Cures greencough
Marigold x 1
Chewed into a pulp and applied to infected wounds
Chervil x 1
Leaves cure infected wounds, and chewing roots helps bellyache
Poppy Seeds x 1
Helps with distress and makes the cat sleepy
Cobweb x 1
Used as a bandage for bleeding wounds
Horsetail x 1
Applied as a poultice and treats infected wounds
Dock x 1
Soothes scratches

Fresh-Kill Pile wrote:Trout (Big fish) | x0 | 0 servings
Blue Gill (Small fish) | x1 | 2 servings
Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
Frog | x0 | 0 servings
Birds | x2 | 3 servings
Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors wrote:Sootfur | Drypaw | 3
Battle, hunting, climbing
Fidgetspice | Blackpaw | 0

Deceased Cats wrote:Cat Name | Cause of Death
Cat Name | Cause of Death

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Family wrote:mate ♥ mate
parent ♥/✘ parent = sibling - sibling - sibling
ex-mate ✘ ex-mate

Fidgetspice ♥ Sheepflower
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skullclan - [4]

Postby Heda » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:04 am

Number of Cats: 4
Next Moonpool Visit:Now

────────────────────────────────────────
Soulstar took the newcomer back to the camp, by the time Soulstar returned Troutleap and Runningsong were back. They had also made another den that Runningsong claimed to be the warrior den. Troutleap tilted his head at the new cat, "Who is this?" He was becoming a little more excepting over new cats, they had to be for now as they built their clan. "This is Ivythistle, she is our new med-cat." Troutleap seemed pretty excepting over this cat, mostly because they needed a medicine cat to survive, although Soulstar had asked the she-cat where she had come from and she refused to talk about it. Runningnose seemed happy to have her too, who wouldn't be? They had someone to help them out now if anything happened. "Well Ivythistle, we only have three dens at the moment. Mine, the warrior cat den, and one that I thought could be a nursery but it has roots all in the walls of the den that could be for herbs and what not." Ivythistle nodded a little and walked towards the den, looking around inside she looked at Soulstar. "This will do." Soulstar nodded with a smile. Looking at Runningsong and Troutleap he yawned a little, the snow didn't seem to be letting up anytime soon. "I say we all take a rest for a bit. When we wake up I would like Troutleap to go on a patrol and I will meet up with you once I am back from the moonpool. We can't risk other clans coming into the territory right now. That and it will be easier to find any wanders who need a clan. Runningsong you can go out on another hunt." Running nose sighed, "We just went on a hunting patrol though." Soulstar frowned deeply at her. "That doesn't matter we need to keep our supplies up. And Ivythistle can go find some herbs." Ivythistle nodded, "I agree, if our supplies get to low it could result in problems." Runningsong sighed, she clearly wanted to bunk down for the rest of the cold day but that wasn't an option not today. All four cats went to their dens for a short nap as each one was exhausted from the cold weather and snow.

Once the cats woke up they went their separate ways, all on a mission to make things better. Soulstar found himself crossing his border and walking to the moonpool, he knew he might be awhile so he hoped Troutleap didn't wait too long for him. Once at the moonpool the tall tom sat patiently. Thinking to himself and no one else except those who were willing to listen, he closed his eyes. 'I need another warrior to help with the clan....' he smirked to himself, he's really appreciate two, three, or even ten warriors but that wasn't going to happen.
[Two Servings of Trout were eaten and one serving of snake]
[Troutleap is out on patrol]
[Runningsong is out hunting]
[]Soulstar asked for a warrior at the moonpool]
[Ivythistle is out looking for herbs in the snow]

Leader:
      Soulstar | 28 | Tom |

Deputy:
      Troutleap | 22 | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
      Ivythistle | 31 | Molly |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      name | age | gender |[url=link]₪[/url]

Warriors:
      Runningsong | 18 | Molly |
      name | age | gender | [url=link]₪[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Bond to be some soon

Border Clans
Northern Forest | Thicketclan
Western River | Blazeclan
Eastern Mountains | Echoclan
Southern Mountains | Jinxclan

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | x0 |
Bark from an alder tree is good for healing toothaches.
Blackberry Leaves | x0 |
This herb is good for bee stings.
Borage Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to treat fevers. It also helps nursing q
ueens bring up their milk supply.
Burdock Root | x0 |
This herb is used to treat infections, and is especially g
ood for rat bites.
Catmint | x2 |
This herb is good for treating white cough and green co
ugh.
Celandine | x0 |
This herb is used to ease pain. It can also be used to tre
at injuries of the eyes.
Chamomile | x0 |
This herb is used to calm a cat in the case of a nervous b
reakdown or severe shock.
Chervile | x0 |
This herb is used to treat bellyache.
Chervile Root | x0 |
This herb is used to keep away and treat infections.
Coltsfoot | x0 |
It can be used to ease a sick cat's breathing.
Comfrey | x0 |
This herb is used to put broken bone on the right path fo
r mending.
Daisy Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to soothe aching joints.
Dock Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to treat nettle stings. Its juices are also g
ood for soothing sore paw pads.
Elder Leaves | x0 |
This herb can be used to help treat sprains.
Feaverfew |x0 |
This herb is used to cool feverish cats and treat headaches.
Goldenrod | x0 |
This herb is used in poultices to treat aching joints and stiff
ness. It can also be used to treat severe injuries.
Lavender | x0 | This herb is used to treat coughs and fevers.
It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous break
down or severe shock.
Marigold | x0 |
This herb is used to keep wounds from getting infected. It can al
so heal sores.
Nettle Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to keep down the swelling of a wound.
Nettle Seeds | x0 |
This seed is used to counter the effects of weak poisons.
Oak Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound and to fight infe
ction.
Parsley | x0 |
This herb is used to stop the initial flow of milk in nursing queen.
Poppy Seeds | x0 | This seed is used to numb pain and help a cat
sleep.
Raspberry Leaves | x0 | This herb is used to ease pain during a q
ueen's kitting.
Snake Root | x0 | This herb is used to counter the effects of pois
on.
Yarrow | x1 | This herb is used to make a cat vomit. This action
expels poisons from the body.
Cobwebs | x2 |
Cobwebs are used to stop bleeding.
Honey | x0 |
Honey is used to treat sore throats.
Wild Garlic | x0 | Rolling in this herb can help to keep infection o
ut of wounds. It is also good for rat bites.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Trout | x0 | 3-4 servings
Salmon | x0 | 3-4 servings
Frog | x0 | 1 servings
Snake | x1 | 1-2 servings
Vole | x1 | 1 servings
Pheasant | x0 | 3 servings
Total | 2 | 2 servings

Training:
Necessary Skills: Fishing, Combat
Common Skills: Speed, Stealth, Swimming
Rare Skills: Climbing, intensive tracking

Mentor | Apprentice | * | * | * | *

Families:
Name and Name ⇒ kit, kit

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Age | Cause of Death
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / 006.

Postby deimido » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:44 pm

> Weather: Land prey is easier to catch, thankfully, as hunger makes them desperate enough to leave the safety and warmth of their dens. It is also easier to run into willing cats who would like to join a Clan.
Water prey is still inaccessible due to the ice covering most of the large bodies of water, which still makes swimming lessons risky.

( @artemịs, @vampiress_fox - your replies are here! / @SkyGold your reply is here! )

(sorry some of the clans toward the bottom dont have any writing! i noticed i hadnt replied to anything in three days and i really didnt want to keep anyone waiting any longer ^^;)

RuneClan | Luvdisc wrote:
ЯʋиɛƆℓαи
Number of Cats: 1

Specklestar glanced around the empty camp, feeling lonely. She jumped down from her rock and decided to go on a patrol.

Specklestar had been surprised to see a gray tabby sniffing at dried plants ahead of her, the cat mumbling something about how dreadful it was that hardly any herbs were sprouting with life and that this could mean trouble in the future, they flicked an ear as the sound of the snow crunching underneath Specklestar's paws caught their attention and gave the RuneClan leader an inquisitive look as she approached. After some convincing, the molly had gotten the cat to join her Clan.

> Your border patrol found a medicine cat! Pick five herbs here to start with.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
QuartzClan | Sunnymcsun wrote:

Number of Cats: 2

Talonstar's stomach growls. He ignores it as he hops from the ledge off his den. Snowheart meets him not long after. "I'm going to go on a border patrol," he says.
"I'll go hunting then," Snowheart offers. "I think that's a good idea," Talonstar says with a nod.
The two toms walk out of camp and split up: Snowheart to see if he has any better luck and Talonstar to mark their borders.

[Talonstar goes on a border patrol; Snowheart goes hunting.]

Talonstar could spot a large gray cat standing atop a log perched up against a protruding rock in the distance, the cat raised their tail up in greeting as the QuartzClan leader approached. The leader craned his head to keep an eye on them as the cat gracefully jumped down and landed besides him, shaking off the snow that had accumulated on their pelt before they introduced themselves to Talonstar. He had learned that he was skilled in healing, and so the tom invited them to join his Clan to which they agreed.

> Your border patrol found a medicine cat! Pick five herbs here to start with.
      > Your hunting patrol caught x1 rabbit!
AsterClan | hiraeth. wrote:
Asterclan
Number of Cats: Seventeen | Males: Eight | Females: Nine
Next Patrol: [MST]
Next Moonpool Visit: 2/26/17
Next Kitting: N/A

[ Eaten: Chickadee & 1/2 Squirrel ]
[ Herbs Used: Feverfew x1 --> Feverfew x0 ]
[ Herb Hunting: Pinefur, Pebblepaw, Darkpaw ]
[ Hunting Patrol: Sheepclaw, Russetpaw, Falconflower, Sorrelpaw, Oatstar, Sandpaw ]
[ Border Patrol: Waspfur & Dandelionpaw ]
[ Training Session: Aspentail & Squirrelpaw ; Lizardstream & Morningpaw ]

Sycamorewhisker wrinkled his nose in disgust at the tangy taste of Feverfew. "We aren't a fishing clan," Pinefur snorted, slightly amused at his patient's reaction, "You can go visit Sandclan or Reedclan for that." Despite the slight humor in seeing Sycamorewhisker dripping wet and hearing the story behind it from a giggling Darkpaw, he wasn't too happy to use the last of his Feverfew when the tom caught a cold. "It's best for you to stay here and recover for at least a moon or so; we don't need you getting sick again anytime soon. Darkpaw can come with Pebblepaw and I; my apprentice could certainly use the company and we need all the help we can get." The warrior huffed with slight frustration before settling back down in his nest after realizing just how tired he really was. "Thought so," Pinefur rolled his eyes before turning to Pebblepaw who had been sorting through herbs, "Go find Darkpaw; we'll be leaving now."

"Russetpaw, Falconflower, Sorrelpaw, Oatstar, Sandpaw!" The female deputy listed loudly, patiently waiting for the called cats to approach her. "We'll be hunting near the western border." Sheepclaw had heeded Ashenclaw's advice and decided to lie low for a while; besides, after sending nearly all hunting and border patrols towards Leafclan's border, she was certain they had dried out their prey resources there. "Waspfur, would you mind taking Dandelionpaw out on a border patrol again? Head for the southern border and keep an eye out for any newcomers." After finishing her daily orders, the pretty female joined the group of cats waiting for her by the camp's entrance/exit. After the last hunting patrol came back with nothing but a soaking Sycamoreclaw, she decided to push Ashenclaw to the back of her mind and instead focus more on her own clan; now that Leafbare was here, she needed to know where her priorities were.

Her mentor watched as Morningpaw hungrily consumed the flesh of a scrawny Chickadee; it wasn't much, but after not eating anything for a while, it was certainly very filling. After the apprentice had finished, Lizardstream lead her out of camp, "Come along now. I'll be teaching you to hunt today; it's a very important lesson, especially now in Leafbare. You must pay very close attention... Do you promise?" Nodding furiously, the young apprentice payed rapt attention as her mentor taught her the basics of stalking and the hunter's crouch.

The hunting patrol had remained quiet as to be fully concentrated on hunting prey, the apprentices kept to the back as they were ordered, told that they would had a better view to further advance what they already learned about hunting by observing the warriors. Sorrelpaw and Russetpaw exchanged hushed mews to each other when they were sure no one was listening while Sandpaw concentrated on his mentor Oatstar, ignoring his two denmates as they chatted. All were unaware of the tree above them, it's branches heavy with snow and threatening to break under pressure at any given moment. It snapped just all three apprentices were under it, Sandpaw exclaiming to look out as he heard the first crack while Russetpaw immediately jumped out of the way, his brother was unfortunately not as lucky as a majority of the snow fell right on top of the poor tortoiseshell.

The warriors immediately went into action: Oatstar and Sheepclaw frantically trying to dig him out while Falconflower let the two younger cats huddle into, Russetpaw's eyes were wide with fright with overwhelming worry and fear over his brother. The leader and deputy did not have to dig for long as Sorrelpaw's head came through the mound of snow, the tom gasping for breath while Sheepclaw dragged him out by the scruff. She laid the apprentice on the ground while Russetpaw shot over to him and crouched by his body, Falconflower exclaiming for him to come back so that he could have some more space. Sorrelpaw's breaths were wild and frantic, though they eventually calmed after the initial shock died down, and once the scenario had truly settled in his mind: he actually felt embarrassed to be caught under something like that. Oatstar requested for Sheepclaw to take him home and have him checked out by Pinefur, Russetpaw tagging along with them as he did not feel like parting from his brother.

> Your hunting patrol caught x1 chipmunk.
      > Pinefur, Pebblepaw, and Darkpaw gathered x1 lamb's ear and x1 tomentil.
      > Waspfur and Dandelionpaw ran into a ginger cat during patrol, who claimed that they knew Falconflower.
      > Morningpaw learned the hunting skill, Squirrelpaw learned the tracking skill.
StreamClan | justice'n'joy wrote:
StreamClan
Number of Cats:29
Females: 16
Male: 16
Next Moonpool visit: 29/02/17
Next patrol: 9:49 pm NZT

Not sure what to write...
Someone finds out Minkkit is deaf. Gathering herbs. Border patrol and apprentices train.

Flintberry and Sockleaf were frequent visitors to the nursery, finding it of utmost importance to make sure that all the kits were healthy and strong throughout all of leaf-bare. The two cats took a step back when Galekit and Rabbitkit burst out of the nursery, laughing as they swiped at each other in a mock fight while Honeyblossom looked on, bemused. Tallkit and Minkkit were at her belly, the tom's gaze on concentrated on his older denmates with a curious and slightly jealous look on his face. "Mama, why don't me and Minkkit play like that?" He asked, not noticing the way his mother flinched. Sockleaf and Flintberry were still outside, though the gray molly frowned as she noticed how the white she-kit took no notice to either the play fight or her brother's question. Honeyblossom was now aware of the medicine cats outside, inviting them in while she told her son to go play with the snow outside, Tallkit seemed more than eager to leave the stuffy den as he left the den with hardly a goodbye.

Flintberry came in first, lying besides the queen while Sockleaf crouched outside the exit, afraid of bothering the kits and queens as the nursery was beginning to look quite packed. "I'm glad you're here, though I think both my kits are fine, it's just Minkkit I'm worried about..." The queen meowed, Flintberry motioned for her continue with a nod. Honeyblossom sighed as she look down at her daughter, who had noticed her mother's sad face and gave her a lick on the cheek before nuzzling into her warm belly fur again. "She's... confused? I've noticed she doesn't know how to react around the other kits." Flintberry felt like her suspicious about the kit were already confirmed, even Sockleaf was growing aware of what the kit's disability was as he listened intently from outside. "Let me ask, does she meow louder than everyone else? Does she ever respond to her name or anything else?" Flintberry questioned, silent as Honeyblossom replied yes - she did meow loudly, and no - she never reacted immediately: she stared at her mother's mouth for a long time before she began to process anything.

Flintberry hummed, it turns out that she had been right after all. "Honeyblossom, Minkkit is deaf."

> Sockleaf gathered x1 hawkweed.
      > Your border patrol passed uneventfully.
      > Dovepaw learned the tracking skill / Stormpaw, Cherrypaw, and Bouncepaw learned the fighting skill.
ReedClan | Areater wrote:
ReedClan
Number of Cats: 33

"I'm fine, I can go on patrol," Scorchbreeze insisted from his temporary nest in the medicine cat den. "I'm not even sick," he meowed, rising to his paws. Acornpounce came alongside him. "You're right, you aren't, but do you want to be? You know your breathing is a little off - if you push yourself, it's sure to get worse." He grumbled. "Won't I get sick if I just lie around?" he moaned. Acornpounce purred softly. "You got me there. Come on, let's go get some prey." They padded out to the fresh-kill pile, where a couple of grebes lay. Scorchbreeze took one, but it was much too big for him to eat on his own, especially in leaf-bare. He went to the elder's den, where Tangleroot lay sprawled in his nest. He cracked an eye open as he saw Scorchbreeze. "Want to share it?" Scorchbreeze asked. Tangleroot's eyes raked over the grebe. "Only if you'll share my warm nest," he responded, winking at Acornpounce. As Scorchbreeze settled in, his eyes lit up. "You know, this leaf bare reminds me of a story from my young years..."
Deerstep called Acornpounce away to gather herbs before the old tom could get into his story. "Oh, too bad," he meowed with fake regret. The elder huffed. "Well, you'll be missing out." As the medicine cats left, Deerstep told Ravenflower to keep an eye on Scorchbreeze - she may no longer be an official medicine cat, but that didn't mean she had forgotten all her teachings.

Weaselthroat licked her kits hurriedly, eyes wide. "Mom, I look fine," Erminekit meowed, trying to pull out of her grasp. Ryestem came over, taking over Maplekit. "The whole Clan will see you, you want to look good," she meowed. The little tom relented, accepting his mother's licks. Iceberry and Tumbleflight had just finished grooming their kits, and were now watching them share a grebe - their last meal as kits. Iceberry blinked away tears quickly. "They'll be your kits forever," Tumbleflight promised with a soft mew in her ear. "And now you can be a warrior again."

Morninglight felt a little odd watching Nightclimb go on a patrol without her - that apprentice had been her biggest concern for two seasons. She had always been so afraid of losing her or failing her, but now there she was, a warrior. The thought was tinged with nostalgia, but she was also glad to focus on herself for once. She had always had a crush on Scorchbreeze, but she had never tried to pursue it with Nightclimb - well, she didn't want to say in the way, per say. Speaking of Scorchbreeze...she had noticed his breathing seemed a little interrupted. Fear ebbed slightly at her heart - what if he got sick? What if he never knew how she felt because she missed her chance? She urged herself to go talk to him, but her paws led her towards the floodless-tree instead to wait for the new apprentices to be named.

[ The Clan used up 6 servings of prey - two grebes.
Deerstep and Acornpounce search for herbs.
Erminekit, Spiderkit, Dawnkit, Smudgekit, and Maplekit are ready to become apprentices!
Silverwing, Littleglow, Stoatfang, Windleap, Cherryblaze, and Doeskip go on a hunting patrol.
Nightclimb, Stagleap, Pebbleskip, Starlingflight, Nutwhisker, and Smokebreeze go on a patrol. ]

> Deerstep and Acornpounce gathered x2 juniper berries.
      > Erminepaw, Spiderpaw, Dawnpaw, Smudgepaw, and Maplepaw have become apprentices!
      > Your hunting patrol caught x1 toad.
      > Your border patrol passed uneventfully, though Starlingflight is beginning to have a little trouble breathing like Scorchbreeze is.
      > Scorchbreeze is going to need x1 tansy to lessen his symptoms!
SilentClan | rainbowcatfish8888 wrote:
Number of Cats: 3

Whitewhisker stood on a cliff protruding from the stone walls of SilentClan's camp, watching the minimal activity below. "Hello Whitewhisker," Ivystar said softly, padding up beside him. He dipped his head respectfully. "Good morning, Ivystar," he mewed. They sat in silence for a moment, sitting close enough that their pelts barely brushed each other. "Should I send out the patrols?" Whitewhisker asked, not wanting to neglect his duties. "What?" Ivystar looked startled, as though she had just been woken from a trance. "Yes, right, patrols," she nodded, rising to her paws. "I'll go fetch Buzzardflight," she mewed hurriedly, leaping down from the cliff. Well that was odd, the white tom thought. His gaze turned to the medicine cat den, where Ivystar was emerging with the grumpy calico medicine cat. "Patrols?" Buzzardflight grunted. "I'm a medicine cat. Isn't that a warrior thing?" Ivystar let out an exasperated sigh. "I'm your leader. If I tell you to go on patrol, you do it," she spat back. Ivystar sat down beneath the cliff, Buzzardflight settling down several feet away from her. "Buzzardflight, I want you to look for herbs," Whitewhisker's voice rang across the clearing. "I'm the medicine cat. Don't I get to decide when I look for herbs?" Buzzardflight complained. "Besides, I doubt I'm going to find anything in this wea-" he was cut off by Ivystar's menacing glare. "Sure Whitewhisker," the calico cat hissed under his breath, and then padded out of camp to look for herbs. "He's quite a pawful," Whitewhisker commented, as soon as the medicine cat was out of sight. "If by pawful you mean grumpy old badger, then yea, he's definitely a pawful," Ivystar replied, her green eyes shining with amusement. "Ivystar, you can go on a border patrol. I'll go hunting," the deputy said. "Okay, sure," Ivystar replied, looking oddly disappointed. "I mean, you can go hunting if you want," Whitewhisker added, not wanting to upset her. "No that's fine, I'll check the borders," she then stalked out of camp without another word. Whitewhisker found himself worrying as he padded out into the thick pine forest. I hope I haven't upset her.

[hunting patrol: Whitewhisker]
[border patrol: Ivystar]
[looking for herbs: Buzzardflight]

> Whitewhisker caught x1 bird in his hunt.
      > Ivystar found a warrior during her patrol.
      > Buzzardflight gathered x1 lavender.
BirchClan | .galaxy. wrote:
Birchclan
Number of Cats: 32
Prey Servings Needed: 6
Moonpool Visit: Feb. 28th
Moons until Foxbelly is gucci: 1

hi my name is jess and i dont have time to write a post and im so sorry

[Finchtuft has used x2 tansy and x1 comfrey root to heal Frogstep and Peachpaw]
[Brackenfrost, Pikefang, Toadstorm, Reedwhisker, Branchbelly, and Kestrelflight are out on a hunting patrol]
[The clan consumes 6 servings of prey - 2 mice, a squirrel, and a rabbit]

> Your hunting patrol caught x1 blackbird!
Last edited by deimido on Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:23 am

Number of Cats: 3

(Don't really have time right this moment)
[Talonstar and Snowheart go hunting; Nightfeather is looking for herbs.]

Leader:
          Talonstar | 29 moons | Tom | X

Deputy:
          Snowheart | 26 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Nightfeather | 21 | Female | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | HowlingClan | ✘ Fear of Reality
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint (1x) | Cures greencough
    Cobwebs (1x) | Stops bleeding, keeps poultices in place, etc.
    Marigold (1x) |
    Tansy (1x) |
    Feverfew (1x) |

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Voles | x0 | 1 servings
    Shrews | x0 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── OBSIDIANCLAN ── [ 019 ]

Postby direwolf. » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:56 am

── BSIDIANCLAN ──

number of cats: 021 [ ♂ 12 / ♀ 09 ]
next patrol: 02/28/17 - 01:56 am
next moonpool visit: 03/06/17 - 01:56 pm

"i've noticed the way you look at newtpaw, bramblepaw." tigerpaw spoke in a teasing manner, a grin playing on his maw as they followed their mentors to a spot to train. flushing, bramblepaw huffed and lifted her head. "yeah? so what? i like newtpaw. you can tell him if you want!" she spoke but, internally, she hoped that her brother would not tell him. she was only saying this to show that she did not care and tigerpaw would lose interest. fortunately for her, it seemed to work. "hmph.. whatever." the tom responded, giving a flick of his tail as he started to speak with duskpaw instead. "see? what did i say?" smokepaw whispered, giving a smile to his sister.

oatcatcher admired his former mentor, snowmouse, as he watched her speak to her sister. giving a sigh, he turned his attention to hoppaw who was looking at him with a knowing smile. tilting his ears back, he ignored hoppaw's look and continued on the patrol with the others. yes, he did have a crush on his former mentor, but she was way out of his league. she probably thought he was too young for her.

[ moonpool: chestnutstar requesting a warrior
patrol: --- // herb hunting: ---
hunting: bristleclaw, snowmouse, cloudwatcher, silvermoon, oatcatcher, hoppaw
training: dustpaw, tigerpaw, bramblepaw, and smokepaw learn to fight
the clan consumes 3 servings of crow and 2 servings of duck ]

──────────────────────────────────────────

leader:
      chestnutstar | 63 moons | female |
      lives: ★★★★★★★★★

deputy:
      bristleclaw | 57 moons | male |

medicine cat:
      palenose | 53 moons | male |

medicine cat apprentice:
      name | age | gender | [url=link][/url]

warriors:
      hawkeye | 48 moons | male |
      crowfall | 54 moons | female |
      cloudwatcher | 33 moons | female |
      snowmouse | 33 moons | female |
      blossomstep | 21 moons | female |
      freckleheart | 18 moons | male |
      silvermoon | 31 moons | female |
      flintburr | 48 moons | male |
      oatcatcher | 15 moons | male |
      leopardtalon | 24 moons | male |

apprentices:
      hoppaw | 11 moons | female |
      duskpaw | 9 moons | male |
      tigerpaw | 9 moons | male |
      bramblepaw | 9 moons | female |
      smokepaw | 9 moons | male |
      newtpaw | 9 moons | male |

queens:
      crowfall | 54 moons | female |

kits:
      buzzardkit | 3 moons | female |
      ravenkit | 3 moons | male |

elders:

───────────
      ally clans:
      echoclan | katrione
      petalclan | shooting star,
      asterclan | hiraeth.
      brookclan | purrfect.
      swiftclan | phina wolf
      ivyclan | savannah-the-caracal

enemy clans:
      streamclan | justice 'n' joy
      tumbleclan | dinolil1

borders:
      mountains (n) | echoclan | katrione
      river (e) | swiftclan | phina wolf
      dense forest (s) | thicketclan | emberwisp
      grassy plains (w) | ivyclan | savannah

medicine store:
      alder bark [1]
      eases tooth aches.
      catmint [3]
      best remedy for the deadly greencough, which
      kits and elders usually catch in the season of l
      eaf-bare. can also be used for whitecough.
      chamomile [2]
      strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. a
      lso given to traveling cats for strength.
      cobwebs [1]
      to soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. it
      may also be used to bind broken bones.
      coltsfoot [1]
      eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cr
      acked or sore pads.
      dock [1]
      soothes scratches, though can sting when bei
      ng applied. soothes sore pads. if placed in ne
      sts, it can ease the pain of wounds.
      fennel [2]
      helps pain in the hips.
      feverfew [1]
      reduces body temperature for cats with fever
      or chills. also heals aches and pains, especial
      ly good for headaches.
      goldenrod [1]
      good for healing wounds.
      heather nectar [1]
      makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtur
      es - included in herbal mixtures.
      parsley [1]
      stops a queen from producing milk if her kits
      die, don't need milk anymore, or are producin
      g too much milk. also used to cure bellyache.
      raspberry leaves [1]
      could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
      stick [1]
      distracts cats from pain. recommended for q
      ueens giving birth.
      wintergreen [1]
      treats wounds and some poisons.
      yarrow [1]
      extracts poison from wounds. will make a cat
      vomit up toxins. the ointment will soften and
      help heal cracked pads.
      herb [0]
      usage

fresh-kill pile: (5 servings)
      duck = 3 servings [ 2 ]
      small fish = 2 servings [ 0 ]
      big fish = 3 servings [ 3 ]
      black squirrel = 2 servings [ 0 ]
      crow = 3 servings [ 0 ]
      rabbit = 2 servings [ 2 ]
      water shrew = 1 serving [ 1 ]

mentors:
      cloudwatcher ↝ hoppaw | 04
      ↳ battle, hunt, swim, climb
      hawkeye ↝ duskpaw | 01
      ↳ hunt, move, move, move
      blossomstep ↝ tigerpaw | 01
      ↳ hunt, move, move, move
      freckleheart ↝ bramblepaw | 01
      ↳ hunt, move, move, move
      flintburr ↝ smokepaw | 01
      ↳ hunt, move, move, move
      silvermoon ↝ newtpaw | 02
      ↳ swim, hunt, move, move
      mentor ↝ apprentice | 00
      ↳ move, move, move, move

deceased cats:
      softleap, tinysnout ✘ stillborn
      cat name ✘ cause of death

mates:
      chestnutstar and bristleclaw
      ↳ duskfall, tigertooth, bramblestrike, smokestorm
      bella/silvermoon and unknown
      softleap, tinysnout
      hawkeye and crowfall
      ↳ buzzardflight, ravenwing
      leo and shimmerpool
      ↳ leopardtalon, newtcall
      freckleheart and sweetpaw [ swiftclan ]
      ↳ offspring
      name and name
      ↳ offspring

──────────────────────────────────────────
direwolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justice'n'joy » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:24 am

justice'n'joy wrote:
StreamClan
Number of Cats:29
Females: 16
Male: 16
Next Moonpool visit: 29/02/17
Next patrol: 9:49 pm NZT

Ripplestar looks at the restless kits and mothers. He has an idea. "Queens, you go on a patrol while I take the kits hunting for moss." Everyone looks excited, "We can be a kit patrol!"

"Dovepaw step forward. You excel in hunting and we appreciate your skills. You will be forever known as Dovepounce."
Dovepaw ->Dovepounce. Kit patrol. Aspenfire x Softslip Chirpfang and Lilyblaze. Border patrol and apprentices train.

Leader:
          Ripplestar |71 moons | tom |protective|silver tabby with green eyes

Deputy:
          Gingerflash|60 moons| male|loyal|white cat with ginger splashes and green eyes

Medicine Cat:
          Flintberry |44 moons|female|shy|grey cat with green eyes

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Sockleaf|16 moons|tom|perfectionist|ginger tom with white paw

Warriors:
          Ashflower | 69 moons | she-cat |wise|grey cat with amber eyes
          Emberflame|69 moons|tom|carefree|grey cat with blue eyes
          Dapplefeather | 61 moons |anxious|female |tortoiseshell with blue eyes
          Tigerwing|59|tom|rude|dark brown tabby with amber eyes
          Ravenstrike| 49 moons|tom|strong| scruffy black cat with white dash on chest
          Mallowsplash|44 moons | tom|mischevious|black and white cat with green eyes
          Ambergaze |44 moons | female|helpful|black and white cat with amber eyes
          Brighteyes|43 moons|male| friendly |ginger cat with bright blue eyes
          Featherstorm|39 moons|she-kit|bossy|tortoiseshell wit h green eyes
          Cloverstep|39 moons|she-kit|goody-two-paws |white cat with ginger splashes and blue eyes
          Crowleap|32 moons| she-cat |mute|sleek black cat with amber eyes
          Mossflight|33 moons|tom|optimistic| tortoiseshell with green eyes
          Minnowleap|32 moons|tom|brave|silver tabby with blue eyes
          Pebblefrost|32 moons|tom|sweet | grey cat with green eyes
          Bigears|24 moons|tom|fast|gangly white cat with blue eyes and big ears.
          Honeyblossom|20 moons|she-cat|outgoing|bright ginger cat with grey eyes
          Aspenfire|18 moons|tom|nice|brown tabby with amber eyes
          Softslip|16 moons|she-cat|spoilt|fluffy white cat with blue-grey eyes
          Chirpfang|16 moons|tom|loud|fluffy ginger cat with blue eyes
          Lilyblaze|15 moons|female|shy|black and white cat with amber eyes

Apprentices:
          Dovepaw|12 moons| female| honest| delicate silver tabby with blue eyes
          Stormkit|9 moons|female|speedy|silver tabby with blue eyes
          Cherrykit|9 moons|female|funny|tortoiseshell with green eyes
          Bouncekit|9 moons|male|kind|brown tabby with grey eyes and missing hind leg

Queens:
          Skyfrost|46 moons|she-cat|motherly|white cat with blue eyes
          Crowleap|35 moons|female|mute|sleek black cat with amber eyes
          Featherstorm|38 moons|she-kit|bossy|tortoiseshell with green eyes
          Honeyblossom|20 moons|she-cat|outgoing|bright ginger and white cat with blue eyes

Kits:
          Galekit|4 moons|she-cat|cunning|sleek black cat with blue eyes
          Rabbitkit|4 moons|tom|sly|black and white cat with green eyes
          Toadkit|4 moons|she-cat|playful|brown tabby with green eyes
          Bramblekit|4 moons|tom|loyal|fluffy brown tabby with blue eyes
          Skipkit|4 moons|she-cat|jumpy|sleek pale ginger cat with green eyes
          Buckkit|4 moons|tom|gentle|dark brown tabby with overbite and amber eyes
          Twokit|4 moons|tom|snobbish|fluffy black and white cat with ginger splash on face
          Splashkit|4 moons|she-cat|kind|plump white cat with ginger splashes
          Tallkit|2 moons|tom|helpful|ginger and white cat with long legs and blue eyes
          Minkkit|2 moons|she-cat|sensitive|deaf white cat with blue eyes

Elders:
          Flashtail |121 moons | tom |funny|old white cat with ginger splashes and green eyes
          Pixie|116 moons|she-cat|wise|lithe old black cat with big blue eyes,
          Blacktail|101 moons|tom|moody|white cat with black stumpy tail

Borders
    SageClan|north pine forest|Kaden|alliance
    TumbleClan|east pine forest|dinolil1|alliance
    EchoClan|west forest with gorge|Katrione|enemy
    FlurryClan|south forest with clearings|Nyeh Heh Heh!!|unknown
    CherryClan|southwest forest with streams|simonpet|unknown
    PineClan|northeast pine forest|void gear/solgaleo|enemy

Medicine Store
    1x Mouse bile| gets rid of ticks
    1x Catmint | greencough
    1x Poppy seeds| sothes cats
    2x Stinging nettles |seeds help poisons, leaves stop swelling
    1x Tansy|cures coughs
    2x juniper berries|soothes belly-aches
    1x chamomile|soothes cats, is a good travelling herb
    1x yarrow leaves|made into a poultice for scratches, then put leaves in nest
    1x Feverfew| helps a cat with a fever
    1x borage| helps a queen
    1x sorrel | I'm not really sure

Prey Pile
    Rabbit|2x|2 servings
    mouse|0x|1serving
    Vole|1x |1 serving
    Fish|2x|2 servings
    sparrow |2x |1 serving
    Squirrel |2x| 2 servings

Mentors:
    Gingerflash| Amberpaw| 4 training sessions| hunting, battle, climbing, swimming
    Spplashfur| Mallowpaw| 4 training sessions| hunting, battle, climbing, swimming
    Ripplestar|Featherpaw|4 training lessons|swimming, hunting, fighting , speed
    Ravenstrike|Cloverpaw|4 training lessons|swimming, hunting, fighting,
    Emberflame|Mosspaw|4 training lessons|battle, speed, stalking, hunting
    Mallowsplash|Minnowpaw|speed, stalking hunting, battle
    Ambergaze| Pebblepaw|speed, stalking, hunting, battle
    Pebblefrost|Honeypaw|1training lessons |battle, climbing, herb recognition

Brighteyes|Softpaw|battle, tracking, hunting, advanced battle
    Cloverstep|Chirppaw|battle, climbing, hunting, advanced battle
    Gingerflash|Lilypaw|battle, swimming, hunting, advanced battle
    Ashflower|Dovepaw|battle, hunting, swimming
    Chirpfang|Stormkit|hunting
    Softslip|Cherrypaw|hunting
    Aspenfire|Bouncepaw|hunting

Deceased Cats:
    Maplekit|5 moons at death|would be 38 moons now|tom|follower|killed by dog|calico cat with blue eyes|haunts the nursery
    Splashfur|55 moons at death|would be 59 moons now|she-cat|kind|blood loss during kitting|plump white cat with ginger splashes|haunts the nursery

Mates:
    Ripplestar and Ashflower|\|Flintberry, Mallowsplash and Ambergaze, Minnowkit and Pebblekit
    Dapplefeather and Gingerflash|Featherstorm, Maplekit and Cloverstep
    Splashfur and Tigerwing
    Ambergaze and Brighteyes
    Mallowsplash and Appleblossom of FlurryClan|Skykit
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowcatfish8888 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:51 am

Number of Cats: 4

Whitewhisker opened his amber eyes to see early light beginning to filter into the warriors den. Yawning, he padded outside, the cold leaf-bare breeze ruffling his fur. "Hi Whitewhisker!" The deputy jumped, caught off guard by the sudden voice. "Hello Ivystar," he purred. "You're not usually up this early." Ivystar flicked her tail. "I couldn't sleep," she admitted. Whitewhisker's eyes widened in sympathy. He knew how terrible sleepless nights could be. "I'm sorry," he mewed. The leader simply shrugged. "So, Whitewhisker, I, uh," she began. Whitewhisker tilted his head in confusion, but said nothing. Ivystar cleared her throat and tried again. "I was wondering if we could go hunting together today," she said. When Whitewhisker didn't answer, she went on. "We've been so busy lately, with hunting and border patrols and such, I thought that because we have Brightsky now maybe-" she stopped, probably seeing the amused look on her deputy's face. "I would love to go hunting with you, Ivystar," he replied. "You're right. It would be nice to get to know you a little better." Ivystar's green eyes lit up, and then she quickly ducked her head and licked her chest fur.

"Welcome to SilentClan, Brightsky," meowed Whitewhisker, looking down at the three cats assembled below him. The calico she-cat's eyes shone with excitement and pride. "For your first patrol as warrior, you will go on a border patrol with Buzzardflight. He will show you around the territory as well," the deputy said. Buzzardflight looked outraged. "Me! But I'm a medicine cat!" he spat. Ivystar glared at him, but that wasn't enough to silence the grumpy tom. "Why can't one of you do it?" he demanded. "I will be going hunting with Ivystar," Whitewhisker said coldly, his gaze fixed on the medicine cat. Suddenly, Buzzardflight looked as though some amazing realization had dawned on him. "Ooooh," he said, glancing from Ivystar to Whitewhisker, and then back to Ivystar. "I see. Come on Brightsky." The medicine cat turned and headed out of camp, Brightsky trotting excitedly at his heels. Whitewhisker leaped down from the cliff. "You ready?" he asked Ivystar. "Of course! I'll race you to the giant pine!" she mewed, dashing out of camp as fast as she could. "Hey, no fair, you got a head start!" Whitewhisker raced after her, purring with amusement.

[hunting patrol: Whitewhisker and Ivystar]
[border patrol: Buzzardflight and Brightsky]

[b]Leader:
          Ivystar | 42 moons | female | X

Deputy:
          Whitewhisker | 31 moons | male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Buzzardflight | 57 moons | male | X

Warriors:
          Brightsky | 22 moons | female | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | PineClan | solgaleo.
    South | HowlingClan | ✘ Fear of Reality
    West | TumbleClan | dinolil1

Medicine Store
    Catmint | used to treat greencough | X2
    Feverfew | lowers fever, heals aches and pains| X1
    Horsetail | treats infection and stops bleeding | X1
    Tansy | cures coughs | X1
    Lavender | cures fever and chills | X1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Bird | x1 | 1 serving left
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
rainbowcatfish8888

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RuneClan [02]

Postby PrizmPaws » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:28 am

ЯʋиɛƆℓαи
Number of Cats: 2

Specklestar and the gray tabby tom talked as they made their way back to camp. "So, how did you end up here?" Specklestar asked. "Well, some cats within my old clan had a disagreement. After a while, everyone got involved, and in the end, we all went our separate ways. Soon enough, I found myself here." the tabby responded. Shortly, they found themselves in the camp. "Your den can be this area by the willow tree." Specklestar told him. "Thank you for your hospitality." he said, dipping his head." He set down some herbs that she somehow hadn't noticed him carrying before. "Let's see... Cobwebs, Comfrey Root, Dandelion, Feverfew, and Honey." he muttered as he laid them all out. Specklestar couldn't help but notice the cat looked thin. I suppose I should go hunt. she thought. "I think I'm going to go hunt. I'll see you soon," she paused for a second. "wait, I don't believe you told me your name." The tabby chuckled, "Where are my manners? I'm Rainpelt. Well, see you."

Leader:
          Specklestar | 24 moons | She-cat | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Rainpelt | 46 moons| Tom | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | Soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Comfrey Root | Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.'
    Dandelion | Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    Honey | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi im prizm! im a patton kinnie whos a big fan of pokemon, theatre, wof, and sanders sides (duh.) im also an artist for chubbies and a mod on the mit discord, so you should totally check those out. im learning german, so if you want to pm me in german i'd love the practice!
chubbiesmitlistography

PrizmPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me