Create A Kennel [ — V.2 ]

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

>> 000. intro

Postby dear starboy » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:53 am

Better Left Unsaid Kennels

Better Left Unsaid Kennels, or BLU-K, for short, was founded by a dog whose actions were simply not enough. Everything he did was for the better of others, but it was what eventually drove him to into isolation. Apologies were accepted, but never returned - nothing he did could change the cruel hearts of those who'd taken advantage of his kindness. Those he thought he wanted in his life twisted him, took what they could, and left, not wanting a single thing to do with him again. He eventually found that some things are better left unsaid.

BLU-K rests in peace, tucked away in the Dead Oak Isles - a series of land masses just off the coast of the mainland, with lakes cratering the land. A mountain range borders the west and northern edges of the Isles, and there's forests everywhere. In the heart of the ruins of Dead Oak Town - an old civilization that was lost to the wilderness - is where Better Left Unsaid Kennels calls their home.

The dogs found here vary greatly - though most of the time they're larger breeds.
Sebastian - he/him - taken
dear starboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mod assignments!

Postby w0ah » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:03 am

Diamond Sapphire wrote:
ALACE OF ROSES.
───────────────────────────
In the midst of a raging storm, as dangerous and vicious as can be, we stand.

The canines that belong to Palace of Roses, they're known for their intelligence, diligence and audacity that they offer for their kennel. Strictness is a factor that comes into play in the pack, as they're keen on keeping their members in correct shape, fit for serving their kennel and their members, as well as themselves.

The kennel resides in a taiga, where sharp mountains are scattered along the edges. Coniferous trees fill the land, as well as an impressively large body of water that lays in the middle of the land. The kennel has claimed an area of land of where they have access to the trees, mountains and water. Frigid winds are common, but warmth is still creeping around the territory.

The members of Palace of Roses have created a tradition called the Loyalty Trials. When a dog's loyalty is questioned, or when they appear to be lacking the skills to provide properly, they are put into the test. It's a trial where they must venture off from the territory and onto the mountains, where they are forced to survive alone for a moon, before a patrol picks them up. If they survived, they are welcomed back into the kennel with close monitoring for three moons. The trial is extremely rare to happen, and many are unable to recall a time when it has happened.

Whenever a new Monarch [or 'alpha'] is crowned, they are granted a title by the ancestors. The title will represent their personality, yet the title isn't mandatory to speak when addressing the Monarch, but simply rather just their name. An example would be: [leader's name] the Bold.

Breeds consist heavily of sighthounds, including borzois, salukis, silken windhounds, greyhounds, azawakhs and so on. Border collies, great pyrenees, leonbergers and eskimo dogs can as well be found in the range of them. Though almost any breed is able to be found, some more rare than others, they most commonly have a note of elegance within them.

May this be their leader?

howls of approval fill the air, and a new leader has risen - link.

your mod will still be velvet tears.

dear starboy wrote:Better Left Unsaid Kennels

Better Left Unsaid Kennels, or BLU-K, for short, was founded by a dog whose actions were simply not enough. Everything he did was for the better of others, but it was what eventually drove him to into isolation. Apologies were accepted, but never returned - nothing he did could change the cruel hearts of those who'd taken advantage of his kindness. Those he thought he wanted in his life twisted him, took what they could, and left, not wanting a single thing to do with him again. He eventually found that some things are better left unsaid.

BLU-K rests in peace, tucked away in the Dead Oak Isles - a series of land masses just off the coast of the mainland, with lakes cratering the land. A mountain range borders the west and northern edges of the Isles, and there's forests everywhere. In the heart of the ruins of Dead Oak Town - an old civilization that was lost to the wilderness - is where Better Left Unsaid Kennels calls their home.

The dogs found here vary greatly - though most of the time they're larger breeds.

howls of approval fill the air, and a new leader has risen - a bernese mountain dog.

your mod will be velvet tears.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Night's Subreplies

Postby xi'rika » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:30 am

Weather:
winter was harsh and unforgiving, claiming the lives of many animals that were too weak to make it through the chilling months. prey had been scarce for so long, yet with gentle rays of warm sunlight beginning to break through the gray clouds, spring had begun. the grass is now growing greener, small flower buds are forming and there are tiny leaves sprouting along branches. prey are crawling out from their dens, making hunting much easier.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

N I G H T • C A L L E R S
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
      ➳ Artemis, Apollo, Basia, Ajax come across 3 abandoned pups, it is unknown if their mother is still around

➳ Ares, Enyo, Deimos, Nyx encounter a frightened tenderpaw. They also catch 1x Rabbit

➳ Eros, Anteros, Thalia, Jason catch a snake and a vole with the help of Bently

➳ Hades, Athena, Agenta, Hector, Brutus find nothing of interest, but happen to dispatch a snake

➳ All tenderpaws learn Defense

➳ Delphi and Diana find 2x Cobwebs and 1x Marigold

➳ Nike has given birth to one two three four pups!

x
x

W A L LxxS T R E E TxxW O L V E S
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

➳ The stars rejoice at the new members

➳ Atlas request has been granted

➳ All tenderpaws learn Offense

➳ Atlas, Reuben, Alaska, Queenie, Hestia, and Apollo encounter an exhausted pup-mother
        ↳ She is due in 1 moon
      ➳ Hestia is now pregnant and is due in 2 moons

➳ Euro, Athena, Noira, Bishop, Flynn, and Cassie find a roaming rouge, will they chase it off or ask it to join the kennel?

➳ Thaddeus, Bane, Aegis, Holt, Lark, and Storm find 1x Trout and 2x Small Bird

➳ The Wall Street Wolves have 2 posts until one dog dies from starvation
Last edited by xi'rika on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( 19. )

Postby carpe noctem. » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:23 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ──── ( REPLIESxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

current season ;; summer
    weather report ;; summer has finally
    turned up, and the heat is beginning to rise.
    you have a lesser chance of catching sickness,
    and you can still find many dogs that have
    wandered into pack lands. Enjoy the weather
    will you can!

fanclub.
    gathering.

mount minuit • olympia empire • mighty rogues • palace of roses • the forgotten •
    mount willow tree • annan streams • better left unsaid kennels • angry beaver ranch •

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

w0ah wrote:Image
xxxxxxImage
┌───────────────────┐

└───────────────────┘

{ may this be my founder?

—( ★ howls of approval fill the night sky, for the garden of idyn has been founded

( just a reminder that you must have atleast two dogs per patrol to catch prey now that you have enough dogs )xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sincerely. wrote:

note to mod; these are dogs I typically receive through trades and adoptions that you can have my dogs find over time, or in groups.
( mud ♂ ) ( mojave ♂ ) ( gila ♀, pregnant )

xxxxxxxxx( annual tunglhylr visit. ) carlisle requests a heavily pregnant broodmother
xxxxxxxxx( abandoned city patrol. ) carlisle, maverick
xxxxxxxxx( forest border patrol. ) musket, adrianus
xxxxxxxxx( moorland border patrol. ) n/a
xxxxxxxxx( abandoned city hunting patrol. ) carlisle, monak
xxxxxxxxx( forest hunting patrol. ) bailey, adrianus
xxxxxxxxx( moorland hunting patrol. ) n/a

xxxxxxxxx( interactions. ) carlisle and bullet exchange greetings and chat a bit, however bullet doesn’t want to join quite yet
xxxxxxxxxcarlisle encounters tye, a mastiff, in the city

xxxxxxxxx( challenges. ) none. there is no change in ranks today.
xxxxxxxxx( injuries and/or sicknesses. ) none.
xxxxxxxxx( training sessions. none. )
xxxxxxxxx( birthings. none. )

xxxxxxxxx( some breeds of dogs which can be found. ) great danes,
xxxxxxxxxdoberman pinschers, australian shepherds, bernese mountain dogs,
xxxxxxxxxmastiffs, vizlas, newfoundlands, weimaraners, miniature australian
xxxxxxxxxshepherds, border collies, basset hounds, cane corsos, and others.

—( ★ carlisle has been granted a brood mother who is due in one moon
      —( ★ carlisle and maverick come across a dog that calls itself mud
      —( ★ musket and adrianus have a uneventful patrol
      —( ★ Carlisle and Monak catch a rabbit
      —( ★ Bailey and Adrianus catch a vole
      —( ★ Carlisle and the mastiff Tye chat for awhile before turning their separate ways.. perhaps the two will meet again

( just a reminder that you must have atleast two dogs per patrol to catch prey now that you have enough dogs )xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Kennel [ — V.2 ]

Postby gloom » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:25 pm

THE VINEYARD.
taking up residence in an abandoned vineyard in sunny california, the canines of the vineyard are loyalists, loyal to the death and loyal to their packmates. they follow a strict hierarchy, and to break their laws means an immediate execution when proven guilty of breaking it, however there are certain situations in where the canine could be cast out beating the mark of a traitor by the alpha’s teeth. the hierarchy is as follows:

divine - also known as the alpha of the kennel, and typically they are chosen by the gods. however, they cannot create new laws.
sucessor - destined to become the next divine once the first passed away. the firstborn offspring of the divine.
second - the divine’s closest advisor, also known as the deputy. organizes patrols and hunting parties.
shaman - the healer and the religious leader of the kennel. they are the ones who receive omens and prophecies and use herbs to heal the canines when they are sick or injured.
paladins - twelve months old or higher, they are the main warriors and hunters of the kennel who are assigned a progeny to train.
progeny - canines who are under twelve months, apprenticed to the paladins, but who are older than eight months.
broodmothers - expecting or nursing females
younglings - still considered pups, eight months or younger.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────

residence | place of worship, festivals, and celebrations | vineyard hunting grounds | pond | ancestral meeting place

can this be the founder?
gloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

palace of roses. || 1

Postby womp womp » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:34 pm

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

ALACE OF ROSES.
───────────────────────────
In the midst of a raging storm, as dangerous and vicious as can be, we stand.

────────────────────────────────────────────
Population: 7 canines | Females: 5 | Males: 2 | Servings Required: 3 | Pups Due: n/a | Next Ancestral Visit: Now
────────────────────────────────────────────

Unease pricked at Sharla's paws as her and her small group of canines made their way through the uneven land of the taiga. A frigid wind shot through them, followed by howls of raging wind. It definitely was questionable weather to make such a journey in, but they needed to complete what they had started. Mercutio, the one of two males in her small group, stuck significantly close to Saskia the entire time. But Sharla had presumed that since they first started their journey. They were clearly close to other, and had more than just a bond between them, but never announced officially. Neither of them took many steps forward where they were in their relationship, and they stuck to more of a tight friendship than anything. Madrona silently trailed behind them, protecting two small pups from the harsh weather, Althea, the mother, sticking close to her pups. Don't worry, Sharla's mind murmured. We'll be there soon.

The weather was starting to clear up, and the sun shone and bathed the dogs in a relaxing warmth. They were inching closer to their desired destination, and soon the hard times would be behind them all. Amir yipped with displeasure, still cold. "Quiet." Althea demanded curtly, giving Amir a gentle nudge. Sharla halted and glanced back for a moment, spotting the sharp eyes of Althea. Sharla continued her pace, but couldn't help but think of how the journey was affecting everyone that follow. Althea had been acting more bitter, and Mercutio and Saskia mainly talked to each other. Madrona mainly spoke with the pups, and never bothered to start up a conversation with Althea or anyone else. Sharla frowned, barely able to bare the emotion that washed over her. You'll be fine. Her mind growled. You'll be fine.

At last. After everything done, the journey was done. They arrived carefully at the territory that was planned to be found. A territory directed to by the ancestors. Despite the doubts, the debates, and everything in between, they were here now. They were at home. "I shall go talk to our ancestors to receive a member for our pack. Mercutio, you may bring Saskia and you on a hunting patrol. Do whatever is necessary to keep this kennel thriving." Sharla ordered. Mercutio nodded obediently. "What have you decided to name this kennel, anyways?" Mercutio questioned curiously. Sharla hesitated for a moment, her eyes wandering into the beyond. "Palace of Roses."

[ Sharla asks her ancestors for a Guardian ]
      [ Saskia and Mercutio go on a hunting patrol ]

└──────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────────┐

Grand Monarch:
        Sharla | 33 moons | Female |
        Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Admiral:
        Mercutio | 51 moons | Male |

Healer:
        Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♦[/url]

Guardians:
        Saskia | 46 moons | Female |

Trainees:

Broods:
        Althea | 31 moons | Female |
        Madrona | 53 moons | Female |

Pups:
        Nova | 1 moon | Female | X
        Amir | 1 moon | Male | X

Omegas:

Elders:
xxxxxxxx
Ally Kennels:
Kennel Name | Username
Kennel Name | Username

Enemy Kennels:
Kennel Name | Username
Kennel Name | Username

Borders
North | Kennel Name | Username
East | Kennel Name | Username
South | Kennel Name | Username
West | Kennel Name | Username

Medicine Store
Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Lemming | x0 | 1 servings
Muskrat | x0 | 1 servings
Hare | x0 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Ermine | x0 | 2 servings
Hawk | x0 | 3 servings
Deer | x0 | 6 servings

Mentors:
Mentor | Tenderpaw | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Dogs:
Dog Name | Cause of Death

Family:
Althea and ??? | Nova, Amir

└──────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by womp womp on Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
womp womp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

' { garden of idyn - post 001 -

Postby w0ah » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:59 pm

xxxxImage

┌────────────────┐

garden population - total of 001 canines.
required servings - 002 servings
next ancestral meeting - 02 posts
pups due - name, 0 mname, 0 m
dogs w/ herbalist - namename
archives • relations/families • last post

└────────────────┘
┌────────────────┐

julian founds the 'garden of idyn' • julian
asks the ancestors for an herbalist.
hunting - julian,
patrol - julian,
herb-gathering - none.
training - none.

└────────────────┘

────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Emotions were once disregarded by many, deemed weaknesses by the ignorant; but why would one's creator give a being emotions if it weren't for good use? Emotions could be as delicate as a flower, or they could be as hard and rough as a boulder, ready to take on any troubles that got in their way. How could one possibly forget of their emotions?
Sympathy, compassion, forgiveness, and even love; these were emotions that Julian was sure the humans of their world had already begun to push away from their busy lives. One by one, these imperative emotions became of little-to-no use to them, and thus they showed none at all. Witnessing a stray being hit by a car was a common occurrence, and while some may be different, most humans would stand-by and watch this happen. What if it were a human, taking the place of that dog; now how would they feel? These streets were no worthy place for a dog to die - a dog that had never even stepped foot onto a patch of green grasses, a dog of whom was neglected and ignored, even by kin of their own species, a dog who starved until they merely faded away from existence. To some, this way was normal to them, but to Julian, this was a living nightmare. He ran from those busy streets as fast as his fours paws could possibly carry him; away from the death, the inhumanity, and the cruelty. Although free from the clutches of evil that sprouted from that place, an emotion of which Julian did not favor clung to his pelt and weighed him down - guilt. Guilt for those starving dogs among the streets, dogs of whom could have been lead out from treachery and into a new life. However, Julian knew the fate of these unfortunate canines from the second he laid eyes on them. These dogs were too used to the city life, and thus would not make it one paw-step among the countryside, where nature rung out from all around. These dogs felt as if they were confined to one place, even though the paradise they longed for was not all too far from them at all. If one chose, they could easily leave, but many decided to stick-put and sit with their troubles. Julian could not blame them for doing so, as their lives were now routed to the city and their busy streets, continuous nights, and cruel humans.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idyn became present in Julian's life early on, when he first lived with his brother among a lovely forest. It was just the two of them, happily sharing the time they had together by exchanging stories and embarking on endless hunting trips for simply the fun of it... But there was a special day, specifically the day of the rare solar eclipse, where Idyn contacted him within the embodiment of a faded-figured dog. Although very rare, if the goddess desperately needed to send an important message or warning to an individual, she could focus all of her power into forming a vision of which a mortal-canine will receive. In this case, Julian was being contacted by Idyn, of whom gave him a very important message: "A journey like no other lies ahead of you, Julian." She had told him that day. "Set out on your greatest wishes, and conquer your fears... they may just lead you to what is wanted." Ever since that day, Julian had composed himself around figuring out what the goddess meant - what greatest wishes, and what fears must one overcome? And ever since that day, he has never received a reply; but rather, the events that took place before him explained to to the brute exactly what she meant. His greatest wishes were to explore his world and lead his own group of dogs, and his greatest fears had to do with crossing over his boundaries and leaving behind what he before felt unable to. As his paws stepped onto the new grounds of his territory, Julian flashed a wide smile alongside the rising of the sun. "So this is what you meant?" He inclined, simply to no one in particular, his orbs gleaming as they scanned the landscape. "You have done me well."

┌──────────────┐

✧ [ chancellor - ]
    julian - 35 moons - ♂ - stabyhoun
    • mate; none currently
    • pups; none currently

└──────────────┘
    ┌──────────────┐

✧ [ consul - ]
    name - age - ♂♀ - breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names

└──────────────┘
    ┌──────────────┐

✧ [ herbalist - ]
    name - age - ♂♀ - breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names

└──────────────┘
    ┌──────────────┐

✧ [ specialists - ]
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names

└──────────────┘
    ┌──────────────┐

✧ [ brigades - ]
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names

└──────────────┘
    ┌──────────────┐

✧ [ recruits - ]
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mentor; name
    • skills; none
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mentor; name
    • skills; none
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mentor; name
    • skills; none
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mentor; name
    • skills; none
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mentor; name
    • skills; none
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mentor; name
    • skills; none

└──────────────┘
    ┌──────────────┐

✧ [ velvets - ]
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names

└──────────────┘
    ┌──────────────┐

✧ [ littleuns - ]
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names

└──────────────┘
    ┌──────────────┐

✧ [ veterans - ]
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names

└──────────────┘
    ┌──────────────┐

✧ [ peons - ]
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names
    name • ♂♀ • age • breed
    • mate; name
    • pups; names

└──────────────┘
    ┌──────────────┐

✧ [ the deceased - ]
    name • age @ death • cause of death

└──────────────┘
    ┌──────────────┐

✧ [ herb storage - ]
    herb • usage • 00
    herb • usage • 00
    herb • usage • 00
    herb • usage • 00
    herb • usage • 00
    herb • usage • 00
    herb • usage • 00

└──────────────┘
    ┌──────────────┐

✧ [ prey stock - ]
    mice | 1 serving each | x00
    vole | 1 serving each | x00
    squirrel | 2 servings each | x00
    rabbit | 2 servings each | x00
    small bird | 2 servings each | x00
    large bird | 3 servings each | x00
    deer | 6 servings each | x00

└──────────────┘
Last edited by w0ah on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:09 pm, edited 11 times in total.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

night callers -- 17

Postby koushi. » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:01 am

N I G H T • C A L L E R S
Number of Dogs: 31 ( 15 ♂ / 16 ♀)
Ancestor visit: whenever
Pups due: n/a

Nike couldn't believe that she felt this way. She was so used to pushing others away to take care of herself, but now she couldn't let any of them out of her sight. The shepard lifted her head off the mosy ground of the nursery to see the now sleeping puppies curled at her side. They were so beautiful, the four of them together in one massive pile. Spero opened her tiny jaws in a wide yawn and Hera squeaked in protest, jostling Zeus and Argo. Nike cocked her head fondly and gave the anxious pups a few licks before they dozed off again. Next to her tail were the three orphaned pups that the patrol had brought in yesterday. They came in nervous but did nurse. She hoped that their mother was going to be found soon, but in the meantime she would do her best to be an acceptable replacement. Her heart warmed and she laid her head back down on the dirt, her eyes fluttering shut as she finally allowed herself to rest.

- x -

"I'm taking a patrol out to search for the puppies' mother. Does anyone want to volunteer?" Apollo asked as he trotted towards the entrance of camp, apparently not caring if anyone came with him or not. His eyes were tired after worrying over Nike and his tail still hurt where his sister bit him, but he needed to do this. Nike was counting on him to make sure those pups were happy and with their mother.

"Apollo!" He heard behind him and turned to see Enyo padding frantically towards him with Athena, Agenta, Artemis, and Basia close behind. "We're coming to. If their mother is out there, she's going to be frantic when she finds that her puppies are missing. I can help calm her down." She spoke gently and Apollo nodded his head, his tail wagging as he led the patrol out.

- x -

(will probably add something else here when I have timeee)

[Kennel eats x1 deer]
North border patrol: Apollo, Enyo, Athena, Agenta, Artemis, Basia
South border patrol: Ares, Anteros, Magnus, Deimos, Thalia
East border patrol: Jason, Nyx, Hades, Ajax, Bello
West border patrol: Hypnos, Eros, Hector, Brutus
[All patrols hunt]
Training: Athena and Agenta, Apollo and Ajax, Artemis and Basia, Anteros and Magnus
Herb hunting: x
Event: Bello is treated with x1 cobweb / Thalia does her Shadow Walk to become a Bronzetooth/ North patrol attempts to find the orphaned pups' mother (pitbull) / Readoption dogs: Drusus (The Hidden), Amour, Amorette (to be renamed Fleur), Cadryn (Falling Leaves), Helios (prev unnamed, Night Walkers), Xena, Dakota (Silver Ridge)

Alpha:
          A R E S | 38 months | male | X beauceron
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★ [8/9]

Beta:
          B E L L O | 35 months | male | X great pyrenees mix

Shaman:
          D I A N A | 36 months | female | X border collie

Shaman's Second:
          D E L P H I | 19 months | female | X X Belgian Shepard

Ironteeth:
          D E I M O S | 35 months | male | X chow chow mix
          A N T E R O S | 35 months | male | X chow chow mix
          N I K E | 33 months | female | X shepard
          E N Y O | 32 months | female | X black lab
          E R O S | 31 months | X dutch shepard
          A T H E N A | 28 months | female |X X australian kelpie
          H A D E S | 28 months | male | X shepherd mix
          A P O L L O | 29 months | male | X shepard mix
          A R T E M I S | 29 months | female | X border collie mix
          H E C T O R | 28 months | male | X yellow lab
          B R U T U S | 44 months | male | X doberman
          J A S O N | 18 months | male | X X mutt
          N Y X | 42 months | female | X dutch shepherd

Bronzeteeth:
          H Y P N O S | 43 months | male | X scottish deerhound
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Tenderpaws:
          T H A L I A | 10 months | female | X Bernese mountain dog
          A G N E T A | 9 months | female | X beauceron/lab mix
          A J A X | 9 months | male | X beauceron/lab mix
          B A S I A | 9 months | female | X lab/beauceron mix
          M A G N U S | 7 months | male | X cocker spanial

Pup-Mothers:
          N I K E | 33 months | female | X shepard

Pups:
          C I R C E | 2 months | female | X (left), pitbull terrior
          H E L E N A | 2 months | female | X (middle), pitbull terrior
          J U P I T E R | 2 months | male | X (right), pitbull terrior
          S P E R O | 1 moon | female | X shepard
          A R G O | 1 moon | male | X shepard
          Z E U S | 1 moon | male | X shepard
          H E R A | 1 moon | female | X shepard

Elders:
          C R O N U S | 142 moons | male | X blue heeler mix
    Ally Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Enemy Kennels:
    Kennel Name | Username
    Kennel Name | Username

Borders
    North | Kennel Name | Username
    East | Kennel Name | Username
    South | Kennel Name | Username
    West | Kennel Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark | Eases toothaches (x1)
    Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs (x1)
    Borage Leaves | helps queens produce milk & eases fever (x1)
    Catmint | greencough & whitecough (x3)
    Cobwebs | To stop bleeding (x2)
    Coltsfoot | Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked/sore pads (x1)
    Dandelion | bee stings (x1)
    Dock | soothes scratches and sore pads (x1)
    Elder Leaves | Soothes sprains. (x1)
    Horsetail | treats infection+bleeding (x1)
    Lavender | (x1)
    Marigold | (x1)
    Poppy Seeds | They can help a dog sleep, soothe distress, ease pain (x2)
    Wild Garlic | Prevents infection, especially rat bites(x1)
    Yarrow | Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a dog vomit up toxins (x1)
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbit | x5| 2 servings
    Mice | x5 | 1 servings
    Vole | x5 | 1 servings
    Snake | x6 | 2 servings
    Large gamebirds | x6 | 3 servings
    Raccoon | x4 | 4 servings
    Deer | x1 | 6 servings

Mentors:
    Deimos | Thalia | 4/4 | Tracking, Offensive, Stamina, Defense
    Athena | Agenta | 2/4 | Stamina, Defense
    Apollo | Ajax | 2/4 | Stamina, Defense
    Artemis | Basia | 2/4 | Stamina, Defense
    Anteros | Magnus | 0/4 | moves

Deceased Dogs:
    D E L L A | Stillborn
    J A S P E R | Stillborn

Family:
    unknown x unknown | Anteros, Deimos
    Cronus x unknown | Eros, ??
    Ares x Enyo | Agenta, Ajax, Basia, Della, Jasper
    unknown x unknown | Artemis, Apollo
    Apollo x Nike | Spero, Argo, Zeus, Hera
    unknown x unknown | Circe, Helena, Jupiter
    Name and Name | Pups

Former Allegiances:
    - Brutus | Dogs of Eden
    - Hypnos (Bentley) | Windermere kennels
Last edited by koushi. on Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
koushi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Kennel [ — V.2 ]

Postby sincerely. » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:36 am

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    ( population. 07 ) ( lads. 06 ) ( ladies. 02 ) ( next tunglhylr visit. n/a ) ( servings. 0 ) ( birthings. in 1m ) ( health concerns. none ) ( other. n/a )
intext will go here !

note to mod; these are dogs I typically receive through trades and adoptions that you can have my dogs find over time, or in groups.
( mojave ♂ ) ( gila ♀, pregnant, traveling with ernesto ♂ and whine ♀ )

xxxxxxxxx( annual tunglhylr visit. ) carlisle requests a brood sentry
xxxxxxxxx( abandoned city patrol. ) carlisle, maverick, mudslide
xxxxxxxxx( forest border patrol. ) musket, adrianus
xxxxxxxxx( moorland border patrol. ) n/a
xxxxxxxxx( abandoned city hunting patrol. ) carlisle, monak
xxxxxxxxx( forest hunting patrol. ) bailey, mudslide, mila
xxxxxxxxx( moorland hunting patrol. ) n/a

xxxxxxxxx( interactions. ) none today!

xxxxxxxxx( challenges. ) none. there is no change in ranks today.
xxxxxxxxx( injuries and/or sicknesses. ) none.
xxxxxxxxx( training sessions. none. )
xxxxxxxxx( birthings. none. )

xxxxxxxxx( some breeds of dogs which can be found. ) great danes,
xxxxxxxxxdoberman pinschers, australian shepherds, bernese mountain dogs,
xxxxxxxxxmastiffs, vizlas, newfoundlands, weimaraners, miniature australian
xxxxxxxxxshepherds, border collies, basset hounds, cane corsos, and others.

ranks : in order of rank

𝖔𝖑𝖞𝖒𝖕𝖎𝖈 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗
    carlisle | 20 moons | ♂ | great dane
    lives: ★★★★★★★★★

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉
    name | age | gender | breed

𝖉𝖗𝖚𝖎𝖉

𝖉𝖗𝖚𝖎𝖉 𝖓𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖈𝖊

𝖆𝖒𝖇𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖆𝖉𝖔𝖗

𝖔𝖑𝖞𝖒𝖕𝖎𝖈 𝖌𝖚𝖆𝖗𝖉
    maverick | 38m | ♂ | belgian shepherd
    musket | 20m | ♂ | alaskan malamute
    adrianus | 20m | ♂ | pitsky
    monak | 20m | ♂ | basset hound
    bailey | 20m | ♀ | australian shepherd
    mudslide | 33m | ♂ | mix

𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘

𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖒𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘
    mila | 20m | ♀ | great dane
    — due in 1m

𝖓𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖘

𝖕𝖚𝖕𝖘

𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘
    North / Kennel Name / Username
    West / Kennel Name / Username
    South / Kennel Name / Username
    East / Kennel Name / Username
    North West / Kennel Name / Username
    North East / Kennel Name / Username
    South East / Kennel Name / Username
    South West / Kennel Name / Username

𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖉 𝖐𝖊𝖓𝖓𝖊𝖑𝖘
    Kennel Name / Username

𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖒𝖞 𝖐𝖊𝖓𝖓𝖊𝖑𝖘
    Kennel Name / Username
    Kennel Name / Username

𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖈𝖐
    herb name / x0
    herb name / x0
    total number of herbs / x0

𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖞 𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖊
    wrens / 3 servings / x0
    eagles / 3 servings / x0
    squirrels / 2 servings / x0
    rabbits / 2 servings / x1
    voles / 1 serving / x3
    hawks / 3 servings / x0
    servings used today / x0

𝖓𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌
    available moves: hunting, tracking,
    battle, swimming, climbing
    available druid moves: herb scent
    recognition, herb recognition, heal,
    bandage

mentor & novice | # of sessions
    ↪ moves, moves, moves, moves

current druid novice training progress
    druid & novice | # of training sessions
    ↪ moves, moves, moves, moves

𝖉𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖐𝖊𝖓𝖓𝖊𝖑𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖘
    name / cause of death

𝖚𝖓𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊
    bullet / 20m / vizla
    tye / 22m / mastiff

𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕𝖘
    name + name = kind of relationship

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖞

name and name
    ✧ any pups they may have go here

sincerely.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ossa replies!

Postby ossa di cervo » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:41 pm

Useful Links
Fanclub | Discord
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Weather Report!
Spring is in the air! Flowers are blooming all around, herbs are sprouting like weeds and prey is out and about. Snow is melting making rivers, lakes, & ponds rise higher then normal so beware the swift flowing rivers or creeks! Humans are out with their pets enjoying the warmer weather and hunting large prey so also watch your feet for human-made traps.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
garden of idynthe polar kenneleclipismnorthern wind kennel • pack of northern lights • sunlit snows • the misfit growlers • the night walkers • brookweather kennel •
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

inky. wrote:
Northern Winds Kennel
Archive

[Denali takes Echo on a hunting trip]
[Kade teaches Ari hunting/tracking]
[Denali teaches Hawthorn how to fish]
[Sadik hunts alone]
[Kade, Denali, Ari and Hawthorn patrol]

✧ denali & echo catch a large bird and a squirrel!
✧ ari learns tracking!
✧ hawthorn learns fishing!
✧ sadik catches a large bird!
✧ while on patrol kade, denali, ari, & hawkthorn find a potential shaman!? (if you choose not to use them as a shaman they will just be a striker)

aura. wrote:
        ImageImage
              ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
              ( dawn patrol: wanderer, sonya, daxx, apollo, and bear pursue the scent. )
              ( hunting patrol: wanderer, sonya, daxx, apollo, bear )
              ( ancestor visit: wanda asks for a pregnant dame. )
              ( labor: shiloh goes into the labor. father.)
              ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

✧ wanderer, sonya, daxx, apollo & bear run into the rouge! They have their sibling with them and claim they won't join unless they know you're strong - will you fight them to prove yourself?
✧ wanderer sonya, daxx, apollo & bear catch a egret and.. an elk!?
✧ the ancestors have heard wanda's calls and sent her a dame - she's heavily pregnant and due in one month!
✧ shiloh gives birth to two puppies! Both are healthy!

Chocolate Chip. wrote:

Imma send both of my dogs on patrol

✧ while on patrol bella & katja find a dog!

w0ah wrote:
xxxxImage

┌────────────────┐

garden population - total of 001 canines.
required servings - 002 servings
next ancestral meeting - 02 posts
pups due - name, 0 mname, 0 m
dogs w/ herbalist - namename
archives • relations/families • last post

└────────────────┘
┌────────────────┐

julian founds the 'garden of idyn' • julian
asks the ancestors for an herbalist.
hunting - julian,
patrol - julian,
herb-gathering - none.
training - none.

└────────────────┘

✧ the ancestors have heard julian's calls and sent him an herbalist!
✧ julian caught a mouse!
✧ while on patrol julian finds... nothing...
ossa di cervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me