✧ Weather ✧ Leaf-fall
The colors in the territories
are changing. Reds, browns, and
yellows. Temperatures are falling
just as the leaves are. Prey
starts becoming less abundant,
though sickness seems to be doing the
opposite, if one isn't careful.
Kittings may become rough without herbs.
filler
✧ Clans ✧
Pineclan | Tundraclan | Emperorclan
Lotusclan | Toxic Realm | Hexclan
Lost Souls | Bearclan | Clan of the Lakes
Jadeclan | Gatos Callejeros | Lionclan
Cold Watch Syndicate | Steamclan | Misted Waters
Shoreclan | The Pride of Aya

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

General Mod Notes | [ Font credit: 1001fonts. All pictures I link are free-to-use from various sites - or they have been made on CaC lineart by Grey_Hoodie, H155, kaspbrak., inky., or deimos; coloring provided by various staff members & artists (specific artist given as pictures are linked, alongside descriptions of the cat).

Kits I've made will receive a full warrior/adult ref either once they become warriors or once they become an apprentice - let me know if you have a preference; I will default to giving them growths at warrior-ship. Let me know if you have any questions <3 ]

noctenne wrote:LIONCLAN

Medical | [ Asterkit's sickness seems to have cleared up; the young kit will not need anymore close monitoring. ]
      [ Autumnleaf gathers x1 cobweb and x1 dock. ]

Training | [ Olivepaw learns stalking. ]
      [ Loachpaw is unable to learn anything this moon... ]

Assessments | [ Flamepaw and Mosspaw pass their assessments! ]
      [ Darkpaw is unable to pass his assessment this moon... Perhaps he can try again next moon. ]

Border Patrol | [ Crypto's border patrol returns early as Thornstrike twists one of her paws after stepping into a hidden hole in the ground. She should not need any herbs, but will need x1 moon of rest. ]

Hunting Patrols | [ Silverstorm's patrol catches x3 red squirrels. ]
      [ Troutleap's patrol catches x2 bank voles. ]
      [ Dustbird's patrol catches x1 pond turtle and x1 freshwater eel. ]

Notes | [ I will contact artists about growths for the cats who need it c: Also, it appears Mosspaw already has a warrior lineart. ]

lumos12 wrote:COLD WATCH SYNDICATE

Border Patrols | [ Grigettestride's patrol gathers x10 pebbles. ]
      [ Pigeonflight's patrol encounters a potential warrior. They are a shorthaired ginger mackerel pseudo-tabby calico; colored by duplex. ]

Hunting Patrols | [ Bechemelspots' patrol catches x1 pigeon and x1 fish. ]
      [ Coleussoul's patrol catches x2 mice and x1 rat. ]

Herb Gathering | [ Idyllicfields gathers x1 goldenrod and x1 stinging nettle. ]

Training | [ Kissingpaw, Olivepaw, Bambinopaw, Iontrapaw, and Isolapaw successfully learn a skill this moon. ]
      [ Cellopaw and Biscottipaw are unable to learn anything this moon. ]

LooneyLani wrote:MISTED WATERS

Hunting Patrols | [ Jinx's patrol catches x1 vole and x2 squirrels. ]
      [ Meera's patrol catches x2 rabbits. ]
      [ Orchid's patrol catches x1 shrew and x1 hare. ]

Border Patrols | [ Lavender's patrol encounters a potential warrior! They are a shorthaired calico with blue eyes; colored by Lokisaurus. ]
      [ Sage's patrol crosses paths with an angry badger! It strikes out at Gally, leaving the cat with a broken leg that will need x3 moons of rest, x1 bindweed, and x1 stick. She will have a permanent limp on her leg. ]

Herb Gathering | [ Both medicine cats' SP are at 5! Ripple and Flick gather x1 blackberry leaf, x1 lavender, and x1 rush. ]

Marigold | [ Marigold gives birth to three healthy kits! One raspberry leaf was needed to keep Marigold safe during the birth. ]
      [ Kit 1 is a shorthaired ginger broken mackerel tabby tom with low white, and gray eyes. (Genotype; LL, BB, XOY, Dd, AA, McMc, Spsp, Wsw). Kit 2 is a shorthaired cream broken mackerel tabby tom with low white, and green eyes. Genotype: (LL, BB, XOY, dd, AA, McMc, Spsp, Wsw). Kit 3 is a mediumhaired broken mackerel tortoiseshell-tabby she-cat with green eyes. Genotype; (Ll, BB, XOXo, Dd, AA, McMc, Spsp, ww). All kits were colored by me on Grey_Hoodie's lines. ]

Sable | [ Sable gives birth to one healthy kit! x1 chervil and x1 fennel were both needed to save both mom and kit. ]
      [ The kit is a mediumhaired black lynx point with blue eyes. Genotype; Ll, BB, XoY, DD, Aa, McMc, cscs, ww. ]

Family | [ Lavender is now expecting kits! They will be due in 2 moons. ]

Training | [ Jay learns offensive combat. ]
      [ Serenade and Vesper learn defensive combat. ]
      [ Kiki, Flora, Aspen, and Maple learn tracking. ]
      [ Pumpkin learns hunting. ]
      [ Estella, Bess, Xena, and Halse are unable to learn anything this moon... ]

vicomte wrote:GATOS CALLEJEROS

Request | [ Tawnystar's request has been granted! She is sent a guerreros; they are a shorthaired solid white with dark blue eyes, colored by Katrione. ]

Assessment | [ Jammes passes her assessment! ]

Herb Gathering | [ Chervilpelt gathers x1 goldenseal and x1 sage. ]

Border Patrol | [ Torill's patrol huffs as they have to return early after Pheasantheart walked into some thorn bushes, scratching his eyes. He will need x1 eyebright and x1 moon of rest. ]

Hunting Patrols | [ Heronwing's patrol catches x1 iguana and x1 ardilla. ]
      [ Three's patrol catches x2 pájaro grande. ]

Family | [ Three is now expecting kits! They will be due in 2 moons. ]

vampiress_fox wrote:HEXCLAN

Training | [ Breezepaw learns digging. ]
      [ Dandelionpaw learns hunting. ]
      [ Ravenpaw learns hunting. ]
      [ Sparrow learns nothing this moon... ]
      [ Crowpaw learns offense. ]
      [ Harepaw learns battlefield healing. ]
      [ Darkpaw learns hunting. ]
      [ Dovepaw learns herb recognition. ]

Herb Gathering | [ Rosebud and Dovepaw gather x1 dandelion, x1 marigold, and x1 poppy seed. ]

Dawn Patrol | [ Windstorm's patrol catches x1 vole and x1 bird. ]

Sun-High Patrol | [ Darkstar's patrol is attacked by a stray dog! Thankfully, the dog is not full-grown and is chased off by the patrol, but not before it gives Darkstar enough injuries to cause her to lose 1 life. Rosebud recommends that she rests for 1 moon. ]

Dusk Patrol | [ Gingerstorm's patrol catches x1 squirrel and x1 rabbit. ]

Moon-High Patrol | [ Santa's patrol runs into some bad luck as Snowbell falls after trying to reach a higher vantage point. He will need x1 moon of rest and x1 comfrey root for a stiff shoulder. ]

deimos wrote:PINECLAN

Border Patrols | [ Siskinfang's patrol returns with a limping Lemontail - she seems to have tripped over a hidden root covered by some fallen leaves. She will need x1 comfrey root and x1 moon of rest. ]
      [ Pearlnose's patrol gathers x11 pebbles. ]
      [ Coyotefang's patrol passes uneventfully, though Larkclaw tried to catch a nearby rabbit and got rewarded not with the rabbit, but with a deep scratch instead. He will need x1 wild garlic to keep out infection, and x1 moon of rest. ]
      [ Ratnose's patrol finds a lost kit. They are a shorthaired solid black with low white, and yellow eyes; colored by amethyst14. ]
      [ Egrettail's patrol encounters a potential apprentice. They are a shorthaired black spotted tabby with low white, and green eyes; colored by amethyst14. ]

Hunting Patrols | [ Wasptail's patrol catches x1 thrush, x1 crow, x2 squirrels, x1 bullfrog, and x2 pikas, thanks to Gadwallwhisker's prowess. ]
      [ Ramhorn's patrol catches x2 squirrels. ]
      [ Comfreyfang's patrol catches x1 marmot and x1 pika. ]
      [ Mottlecloud's patrol catches x1 wren and x1 crow. ]
      [ Chickadeefur's patrol catches x3 marmots. ]

Herb Gathering | [ Weaselstorm, Shadeleaf, and Poppynose gather x1 burdock root, x1 chervil, x1 lamb's ear, and x1 stinging nettle. ]

Veerypelt | [ Veerypelt gives birth to four healthy kits! Despite the Leaf-fall weather, and the steady approach of Leafbare, no herbs were needed. ]
      [ Kit 1: shorthaired chocolate smoke with under half white spotting, and green eyes. Geno - LL, bb, Xo-, DD, aa, Mcmc, Spsp, Ii, Wsw. Carries classic, non-spotted, and non-silver.
      Kit 2: longhaired chocolate smoke with under half white spotting, and hazel eyes. Geno - ll, bb, Xo-, Dd, aa, Mcmc, spsp, Ii, Wsw. Carries dilute, classic, and non-silver.
      Kit 3: shorthaired lilac silver classic tabby with under half white, and blue eyes. Geno - LL, bb, Xo-, dd, Aa, mcmc, Spsp, Ii, Wsw. Carries solid, non-spotted, and non-silver.
      Kit 4: mediumhaired black smoke with low white and yellow eyes. Geno - Ll, Bb, Xo-, DD, aa, Mcmc, spsp, Ii, Wsw. All kits were colored by me. The father of the litter was randomized to a mediumhaired black broken mackerel tabby with low white spotting. ]

Wigeonfoot | [ Wigeonfoot gives birth to four healthy kits! No herbs were needed. ]
      [ Kit 1: Longhaired gray-brown spotted tabby tom with minimal white and Ojos Azules | AA / Bb / CC / dd / Ee / ll / Mcmc / oY / Ojoj / SpSp / Ww
      Kit 2: Shorthaired golden-brown spotted tabby molly with minimal white and dark green eyes | AA / Bb / CC / DD / Ee / LL / McMc / oo / ojoj / Spsp / Ww
      Kit 3: Shorthaired red broken mackerel tabby tom with pale yellow eyes | AA / Bb / Ccs / DD / Ee / LL / Mcmc / OY / ojoj / Spsp / ww
      Kit 4: Shorthaired brown mackerel torbie molly with minimal white and heterochromatic gold/hazel eyes | Aa / Bb / CC / DD / Ee / Ll / Mcmc / Oo / ojoj / spsp / Ww
      All kits were done by Simonpet, genos were also given by her. ]

Training | [ Oakpaw, Birchpaw, Stormpaw, and Sato learn climbing. ]
      [ Hailpaw learns tracking. ]
      [ Mottlepaw, Kingletpaw, Crescentpaw, Fleetpaw, Silverpaw, Gracklepaw, Fennelpaw, Oreganopaw, and Cardinalpaw learn stalking. ]
      [ Cloudpaw, Swamppaw, and Skypaw are unable to learn anything this moon. ]

Assessments | [ Pinyonpaw, Chicorypaw, and Elfinpaw all pass their assessments and join Pineclan as full warriors - Pinyonstream, Chicorytail, and Elfinflower! ]

inky. wrote:BEARCLAN

Kitting | [ Edith delivers four healthy kits over to Bearclan! ]
      [ Kit 1: Mediumhaired genetically solid ginger tom with under half white; curled ears. Genotype: Ll / BB / XoY / Dd / aa / McMc / ii / Wsw / AcAc
      Kit 2: Mediumhaired silver tabby tortoiseshell she-cat with no white; curled ears. Genotype: Ll / BB / XOXo / Dd / Aa / McMc / Ii / ww / AcAc
      Kit 3: Longhaired genetically solid ginger tom with no white; curled ears. Genotype: ll / BB / XoY / Dd / aa / McMc / ii / ww / AcAc
      Kit 4: Mediumhaired tortoiseshell smoke she-cat with under half white; curled ears. Genotype: Ll / BB / XOXo / Dd / aa / McMc / Ii / Wsw / AcAc
      All kits were colored by me. ]

Border Patrol | [ Jacobintail's patrol luckily finds a pair of wandering cats! They claim to be siblings, both of warrior age. The first is a shorthaired tortoiseshell with green eyes, and a shoulder scar - colored by frankie (dup). The second is a shorthaired tortoiseshell with dark amber eyes (Geno; LL/BB/DD/aa/McMc/Spsp/tata/ii/CC/ww) colored by H155. ]

Hunting Patrols | [ Thistlewing's patrol catches x2 small fish. ]
      [ Tickstripe's patrol catches x1 minnow, x1 squirrel, and x1 small fish. ]
      [ Cowlick's patrol catches x2 birds. ]
      [ Marmotsnout's patrol catches x1 marmot and x1 hare. ]

Herb Gathering | [ Pumpkinseed gathers x1 bright-eye and x1 rush. ]

Training | [ Runningpaw learns swimming. ]
      [ Sagepaw and Sharppaw learn climbing. ]

Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DUPLEX SUB REPLIES | LAST OF V4

Postby Katrione » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:49 am

xx
─────
The first leaves have begun to turn colors and drop in forest territories,
signalling the beginning of leaf-fall and the coming snows for some.
The chances of catching sickness or dying during birth will rise and the number of cats and prey passing through will drop.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⊷ skullclan ⋆ thicketclan ⋆ mossclan ⋆ climbingclan ⋆ creekclan ⋆ fjordclan ⋆ bristleclan ⋆ keyclan ⋆ lights of the valley ⊶
marshclan ⋆ hollyclan ⋆ the fallen ⋆ appleclan ⋆ portclan ⋆ cocoaclan
⊷ the barn yard ⋆ crossroad demons ⋆ cherryclan ⋆ jinxclan

if you'd like an invite to the cac discord, shoot myself or one of the other mods a pm!
all images fall under the cc0 license

coding: ©
font: ©

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

KEYCLAN ⋆ 爆殺王
      ⊷ hunting
        pillowcase's patrol catches x3 rats
          dustbunny's patrol catches x3 rats
            babypuff's patrol catches x3 rats
              boomburst's patrol catches x3 ermines
      ⊷ border patrols
        swiftwind's patrol found a acrobat. they are a longhaired chocolate mackerel tabby with low white spotting and amber eyes ( genotype: ll/bb/DD/AA/McMc/spsp/tata/ii/CC/Wsw ) ( colored by: h155! ) ( lines by: inky )
          peppershake's patrol ran into some trouble. during a small border skirmish with a couple rogues, scarheart sprained their paw.
            koiblaze's patrol passed uneventfully
      ⊷ medicine cats
        weasel, pollen and cerisepaw gathered x1 cobwebs, x1 stinging nettle and x1 horsetail
      ⊷ apprentices
        lionpaw, lilypaw, timepaw and meatpaw learned the swim skill
          cerisepaw learned the kitting skill
            velvetpaw and airpaw learned the combat skill
              candypaw, earpaw, ghostpaw and lususpaw learned the swim skill
                quailpaw, linenpaw and twinklepaw learned the hunt skill
                  karatpaw passes her warrior assessment. her name is now karatscreech

THE FALLEN ⋆ SALVATION.
      ⊷ hunting
        badgermasks's patrol catches x3 pigeons
          one's patrol catches x3 squirrels
      ⊷ border patrols
        darkheart's patrol is uneventful
      ⊷ apprentices
        warblerpaw learned the swim skill
          hawkpaw's name is now hawkstep.
      ⊷ families
        emberfoot gives birth to three kits. sadly, one of the kits died shortly after birth. emberfoot would've passed away as well if the x1 raspberry leaf hadn't been used. all kits are solid black shorthairs with dominant white. ( colored by: katrione ) ( lines by: grey_hoodie )
          badgermask is expecting kits. they are due in two moons

JINXCLAN ⋆ VAMPIRESS_FOX
      ⊷ hunting
        apricotstrike's patrol catches x1 medium fish
          swalloweye's patrol catches x1 snake
      ⊷ border patrols
        eaglestar's patrol passes uneventfully
          rainstorm's patrol gatheres x4 pebbles
      ⊷ medicine cats
        smokefern gathers x1 daisy leaves and x1 elder leaves
      ⊷ apprentices
        petalpaw failed her training session

MARSHCLAN ⋆ LADYSTARDUST
      ⊷ hunting
        loststar's patrol catches x2 frogs
      ⊷ border patrols
        leopardstorm's patrol is uneventful
      ⊷ medicine cats
        rustleg gathers x2 feverfew
      ⊷ apprentices
        clarkpaw learns the stealth skill
          wasppaw and echopaw pass their final assessments

COCOACLAN ⋆ MOMMANESSY
      ⊷ hunting
        moonpie's patrol catches x3 pizza slices. they gave quite a fight, causing hushpuppy to wrench their claw. no resting or herbs are required
      ⊷ border patrols
        maplesyrup's patrol found a apprentice. they are a solid grey shorthair with low white ( colored by: amethyst14 ) ( lines by: grey_hoodie )
      ⊷ apprentices
        groundpaw passes her final assessment. her name is now groundbeef
          creampaw learned the wounds treatment skill
            sundaepaw learned the stranger danger skill
      ⊷ other
        cocoaclan is sent an elder. they are a shorthaired chocolate mackerel tabby with white ( colored by: simonpet ) ( lines by: grey_hoodie )
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Kat]'s Replies 9/27/20

Postby [kat] » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:05 pm

Image Image Image Image

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The current season is leaf-bare! That means it's very cold, and I can't say I'm enjoying it. The snow in some territories is quite beautiful and tempting to play in, though- maybe ask some of your friends to help you build a snowcat? Since it is so chilly, everyone is doing their best to stay inside, which means you'll catch less prey, as well as meet fewer new friends. It has become much easier for sickness to spread and queens will find that births are the most difficult in this season. Be cautious and make sure to stock up on healing herbs!

ChessClan ✧ FadeClan ✧ SilverClan ✧ OceanClan ✧ BeeClan ✧ AspenClan ✧ RidgeClan ✧ WhisperClan ✧ TropicalClan ✧ HiddenClan ✧ RavenClan ✧ Kishenzi Mwezi ✧ ShadeClan ✧ StormClan ✧ VenusClanTidalClan ✧ GladeClan ✧

Herb List

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

ᴄʜᴇꜱꜱᴄʟᴀɴ !! - sharpiesandhamilton
Hunting
✧ Freuxfreckle's patrol caught x2 rabbits.
✧ Seismicwhisper's patrol caught x1 big fish and x2 shrews.
✧ Tourbillonpelt's patrol caught x2 mice.
✧ Tonnerredance's patrol caught x1 stoat and x1 vole.
Patrolling
✧ Peuwobble's patrol was caught in an unexpected snowstorm while out on patrol. They were forced to find shelter through the night, but it was very cold and uncomfortable. Most of the patrol returned home fine, however the following illnesses were sustained: Whitefang needs x1 feverfew and Lionceauroar needs x1 coltsfoot.
✧ Richterscreech's patrol found x7 pebbles.
✧ Flûtesong's patrol came across a strange item buried in the dirt. Will they investigate?
Herb Gathering
✧ Vignetwirl and Wolfwhiskers found x2 catmint.
Training
✧ Romarinpaw, Mauvepaw, Amandepaw, Cacahuetepaw, Neigepaw, Ourspaw, Mandarinepaw, Bouepaw, Martinetpaw, Coffeapaw, Derechopaw, Noctilucentpaw, and Gadwallpaw successfully learned skills this moon.
✧ The rest of the apprentices did not learn skills this moon.
Assessments
✧ Aloespaw, Grebepaw, Collerettepaw, and Brumepaw successfully passed their assessments and will return in two moons.
✧ Cendrepaw and Lapinpaw got held up in the same snowstorm that stopped Peuwobble's patrol. It is unknown if they will pass or when they will return.
Request
✧ An adult was sent. They are a shorthaired cream lynx point with blue eyes, colored by H155.

ᴀꜱᴘᴇɴᴄʟᴀɴ !! - røsebud
Hunting
✧ Flickershade's patrol caught x1 bluebird.
✧ Swiftfern's patrol caught x1 squirrel.
Patrolling
✧ Brackenfang's patrol digs up the strange item to find that it is a mostly eaten mouse covered in fox scent. However, because of the frost it's impossible to find where the scent came from. It's probably good for AspenClan to know that predators are near, but they may have to be more cautious...
✧ Driftwind and Velvettuft found x3 pebbles.
Herb Gathering
✧ Poppypaw found x1 catmint.
Training
✧ Nanamipaw successfully learned a skill this moon.
✧ Crowpaw did not learn a skill this moon.
Births
✧ Asterflame gave birth to two kits! Asterflame and the first kit are both healthy. The second kit is half deaf, but if it weren't for Cloverwish and the raspberry leaf the kit would have died. The first kit is a shorthaired dilute torbie molly with low white (LL, BB, XOXo, dd, Aa, McMc, Ccs, Wsw); the second kit is a shorthaired cream tom white low white (LL, BB, XOY, dd, aa, McMc, Ccs, Wsw). Both kits were colored by me.
Mod Notes
✧ i'm blind sorry ily

ᴠᴇɴᴜꜱᴄʟᴀɴ !! - Skarrred
Hunting
✧ Troutstar caught x1 vole.
✧ Harespring caught x1 large fish.
Patrolling
✧ Troutstar and Harespring came across a potential warrior and x15 pebbles while on patrol.
Request
✧ A medicine cat was sent.

ᴛɪᴅᴀʟᴄʟᴀɴ !! - DaniCalifornia
Hunting
✧ Sirenstar and Fishleap caught x2 prey.
Patrolling
✧ Sirenstar and Fishleap came across a potential warrior and x13 pebbles while on patrol.
Request
✧ A medicine cat was sent.
Mod Notes
✧ Make sure you fill out your prey pile with different types of prey (1 serving, 2 servings, and 3 servings worth) so that I know what to give you on hunting patrols!

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

◉ Kat's Replies ◉ LAST OF V4

Postby Katrione » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:20 pm

xxxxxxx

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

leaf-fall -- the air is crisp and sends chills down the spines of the clan cats. there are still hints of the warmer days peeking through but they are becoming lesser and lesser as the days draw on. green, orange, brown and yellow mottled leaves start to pluck themselves from the thin branches, laying the earth in a bright blanket. as the seasons grow closer to leafbare, prey will be scarcer and fatalities/injuries will increase. the clans are about to be tested.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

•if you would like to join our discord, please pm me or one of the mods for an invite link.

•a member suggested to use this thread for more herb options. if a herb you don't recognize from the official herb list is given to you, please go here or message me for help!

•all real images linked are from unsplash, pixabay, and many other f2u image sites.if you have a image font for your clan name, please link the specific font used to credit the site. all lineart belongs to cac.

────────── ( 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 ) ──────────
mapleclan -- lr: 01-08-2019
forestclan -- lr: 07-20-2020
gustclan -- lr: 09-10-2020
swiftclan -- lr: 06-25-2019
mandrakeclan -- lr: 06-15-2020
drownedclan -- lr: 12-25-2019
shiningclan -- lr: today
elysian dynasty -- lr: today
risingclan -- lr: 09-22-2020
tempusclan -- lr: 09-22-2020
spruceclan -- lr: today
pine throne -- lr: 07-12-2020
brookclan -- lr: today
───────── ( 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 ) ─────────
mistclan -- lr: 11-12-2019
puddleclan -- lr: 07-05-2020
sunkenclan -- lr: 09-22-2020

justice'n'joy wrote:

[Patrols]
Sunshade patrols the territory.
Pumpkincrackle searches for herbs.

[Training]
Honeyspark trains Pigeonpaw

[StarClan Visit]
Cinderstar has requested a cat of any age.

[Pregnancy]
Cinderstar tries for kits with the stud, Wallace.

PATROL RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Sunshade found a warrior
      ↳↳↳ Pumpkincrackle gathered x1 borage and x1 catmint

TRAINING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Pigeonpaw learned the Hunt skill

MATING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Cinderstar is expecting kits! They are due in two moons

MOD NOTES
      ↳↳↳ The written description for the warrior is: a shorthaired ginger and white mackerel tabby with amber eyes ( LL / BB / XO- / AA / McMc / WsWs )
      ↳↳↳ The warrior was colored by: Deimos
Immortes wrote:
𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐍
𝐃𝐘𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐘

servings consumed
↠ 5x chipmunk and 1x salmon ( 8 servings )

advent calendar
↠ tbd

new arrivals
sandkit, timbersnap, fogriver, pantherswirl, tithoniapaw. [ from discord ] gwydion, helena, and icarus [ custom cat ]

new mentor - initiate assignments
tithonia is assigned to soter
gwydion is assigned to icarus
helena is assigned to dex

rank changes
↠ none

conjugal rites
↠ idothea and fleurcurl from the celestial beings become mates. they do not try for kits.

border patrols
↠ Ruhn, Ragnhild, Caoilinn, Absinthius, Xavier, Medea

hunting patrols
↠ Phaedrus, Idothea, Kardia, Pantaleon Hera, Soter
↠ Elyon, Antonius, Dex, Icarus, Finn, Nox,
↠ Theophilius, Artemesia, Seraphinus, Icarus, Xavier

training
↠ Ianthina learns mental acuity
↠ Luciferus learns toxicity recognition
↠ Finn, Nox, Artemesia and Seraphinus learn swiftness
↠ Casimira learns combat
↠ Tithonia, Gwydion, and Helena learn hunting

medicine
↠ Albafica and Amadeus

kitting
↠ none this moon

treatment
↠ none this moon

requests:
↠ a fearsome elysian guard

loss and death
↠ none this moon

PATROL RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Ruhn's patrol gathered x6 pebbles
      ↳↳↳ Phaedrus's caught x1 ibex calf
      ↳↳↳ Elyon's patrol caught x1 ibex calf
      ↳↳↳ Theophilius's patrol caught x1 ibex calf
      ↳↳↳ Albafica and Amadeus gathered x1 alder bark, x1 bindweed, x1 blackberry leaves, x1 borage and x1 bright-eye

TRAINING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Ianthina learned the Mental Acuity skill
      ↳↳↳ Luciferus learned the Toxicity Recognition skill
      ↳↳↳ Finn, Nox, Artemisia and Seraphinus learned the Swiftness skill
      ↳↳↳ Casimira learned the Combat skill
      ↳↳↳ Tithonia, Gwydion and Helena learned the Hunt skill

ANCESTOR VISIT RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ The Ancestors have accepted Ruhn's request and has sent the Elysian Dynasty an elysian guard

MOD NOTES
      ↳↳↳ The written description for the Elysian Guard is: a creak ticked oriental with green eyes
      ↳↳↳ The Elysian Guard was colored by: ponz
ponz wrote:
Image©

ACTIONS
SpruceClan consumes 3 birds

StarClan
[ Sparrowstar asks nothing of StarClan this moon ]

Rank Changes & Newcomers
[ SpruceClan celebrates the birth of Duskkit and Dawnkit! ]
[ SpruceClan celebrates the birth of Adderkit and Butterflykit! ]
[ Saturnkit is welcomed to SpruceClan! ]
[ Emberpaw takes their final assessment! If they pass, they will be known as Emberglow ]

Patrols
[ Cricketpounce, Mintfur, Coffeebean, Cardinaltail, Ashfang, and Goldenheart hunt ]
[ Smokestep, Ramsey, Thistleflight, Softlight, Crowears, and Cloudchaser hunt ]
[ Tallthorn, Brambletuft, Cherryclaw, Pineshade, Tidepool, and Hailsplash hunt ]
[ Ivyblossom, Cinderstorm, Violetspark, Daisystem, Jayswoop, and Houndjaw hunt ]
[ Sparrowstar, Ivyblossom, Branchbreak, Blastburn, Fernpelt, and Riverhowl patrol ]
[ Applefall and Honeyfrost search for herbs ]

Apprentice & Skills
[ Emberpaw takes their final assessment ]
[ Cardinaltail and Fadedpaw train in climbing ]
[ Pineshade and Sunpaw train in climbing ]
[ Finchwing and Hollypaw train in battle ]

Kitting & Healing
[ Fig's kits will arrive in two moons ]

Other
[ x2 chervil and x3 frogs are added from the Anniversary Calendar! ]

MOD NOTES
* Please do not kill any cats marked with a ✧ symbol.
* Injury and illness rolls are fine, but please don't roll for death on patrols!

ASSESSMENT RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Emberpaw passed their final assessment!

CEREMONY RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Emberpaw is now a warrior: Emberglow!

PATROL RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Cricketpounce's patrol caught x3 birds
      ↳↳↳ Smokestep's patrol caught x1 snow hare, x1 bird and x1 small fish
      ↳↳↳ Tallthorn's patrol caught x2 ermines and x1 mouse
      ↳↳↳ Ivyblossom's patrol caught x1 snow hare, x1 frog and x1 mouse
      ↳↳↳ Sparrowstar's patrol passes uneventfully
      ↳↳↳ Applefall and Honeyfrost gathered x1 rosemary, x1 rush and x1 sorrel

TRAINING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Fadedpaw and Sunpaw learned the Climb skill
      ↳↳↳ Hollypaw learned the Battle skill
Kazin wrote:
font credit

[ New Arrivals ]
↠ N/A

[ Hunting ]
↠ Sandcloud, Hollyfoot, Snailheart, Coppersplash, Rainspark, and Minkstream hunt.
↠ Rowanwhisker, Peachblaze, Seedfrost, Maplecloud, Thornstrike, and Ivyflash hunt.

[ Border Patrols ]
↠ Slatefang, Deerleg, Raspberryfur, Jasmineclaw, Cosmosheart, and Sunspeckle patrol the borders.

[ Med Den ]
↠ Timberleaf & Bluepaw gather herbs.

[ Rank Up ]
↠ Newtpaw, Stormpaw, and Blizzardpaw take their warrior assessments; if they pass, they will be known as Newtstream, Stormecho, and Blizzardsong.

[ Family Happenings ]
↠ Flowerpetal is due in 1 moons.
↠ Cindersong is due in 2 moons.

[ Training ]
↠ Hunting: Currantpaw
↠ Stealth: Cypresspaw and Plumpaw
↠ Swimming: Lightningpaw and Citruspaw
↠ Fighting: Turtlepaw, Icepaw, Coyotepaw, and Smokepaw
↠ Tracking: Thunderpaw

[ Other/Request ]
[size=85]↠ Shiningclan consumes 6 hares [18 servings]
In Hard Mode!

↠ Permanent notes: Lineart please! c:
↠ Cats marked with a ✸ are ones I would prefer to not die.

PATROL RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Sandcloud's patrol caught x3 frogs
      ↳↳↳ Rowanwhisker's patrol caught x1 rabbit, x1 mouse and x1 bird
      ↳↳↳ Slatefang's patrol gathered x7 pebbles
      ↳↳↳ Timberleaf and Bluepaw gathered x1 broom, x1 mouse bile and x1 ragwort

ASSESSMENT RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Newtpaw, Stormpaw and Blizzardpaw passed their final assessments!

CEREMONY RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Newtpaw, Stormpaw and Blizzardpaw are now warriors: Newtstream, Stormecho and Blizzardsong!

TRAINING RESULTS
      ↳↳↳ Currantpaw learned the Hunt skill
      ↳↳↳ Cypresspaw and Plumpaw learned the Stealth skill
      ↳↳↳ Lightningpaw and Citruspaw learned the Swim skill
      ↳↳↳ Turtlepaw, Icepaw, Coyotepaw and Smokepaw learned the Fight skill
      ↳↳↳ Thunderpaw learned the Track skill
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mochi + Hazilnut Sub Replies

Postby Kazin » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:58 am

MOCHI'S AND HAZIL'S SUB REPLIES

✧ Notes ✧
If I have missed
anyone, or have messed
something up, please don't hesitate
to PM me. My inbox here or
on the discord is always open!

Last Replies: August 29th (Mochi)
Last Replies: September 22nd (Hazil)

filler
✧ Weather ✧ Leaf-fall
The colors in the territories
are changing. Reds, browns, and
yellows. Temperatures are falling
just as the leaves are. Prey
starts becoming less abundant,
though sickness seems to be doing the
opposite, if one isn't careful.
Kittings may become rough without herbs.
filler
✧ Clans ✧
Quickclan | Mistyclan
Irisclan | Swampclan
Moonclan | The Gladiators
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill

General Mod Notes | [ Font credit: 1001fonts. All pictures I link are free-to-use from various sites - or they have been made on CaC lineart by Grey_Hoodie, H155, kaspbrak., inky., or deimos; coloring provided by various staff members & artists (specific artist given as pictures are linked, alongside descriptions of the cat).

Kits I've made will receive a full warrior/adult ref either once they become warriors or once they become an apprentice - let me know if you have a preference; I will default to giving them growths at warrior-ship. Let me know if you have any questions <3 ]

feral. wrote:IRISCLAN

Training | [ Honeypaw learns climbing. ]
      [ Snowfinch and Copperpaw's skills remain sharp. ]

Hunting Patrols | [ Goosecall's patrol catches x1 mouse. ]
      [ Horizonstar's patrol catches x1 squirrel and x1 small fish. ]

Border Patrol | [ Bramblestorm's patrol encounters a potential warrior. They are a shorthaired pale red bicolor with lemon yellow eyes, folded ears, and a bobbed tail. Colored by BlackJeans&IceCream. ]

Herb Gathering | [ Snowfinch gathers x1 marigold and x1 wild garlic. ]

Rank Up | [ Rushkit, Crowkit, and Mistkit are welcomed as apprentices - Rushpaw, Crowpaw, and Mistpaw! Growths were completed by me. ]

eagle, wrote:QUICKCLAN

Rank Up | [ Raccoonpaw and Rosellapaw both pass their assessments and are welcomed as warriors - Raccoonears and Rosellathorn! ]
      [ Quickclan welcomes the new apprentices; may their training be prosperous. ]

Hunting Patrols | [ Marshtripe's patrol catches x1 frog and x1 squirrel. ]
      [ Kindleflare's patrol catches x2 voles and x1 hare. ]
      [ Sweetecho's patrol catches x1 squirrel and x1 bird. ]
      [ Nightfall's patrol catches x3 frogs. ]
      [ Oakseed's patrol catches x1 big fish and x1 bird. ]
      [ Splashfall's patrol catches x1 ermine. ]
      [ Aspenwish's patrol catches x1 mouse, x1 rabbit, and x1 small fish. ]

Border Patrols | [ Treespirit's patrol passes uneventfully this moon. ]
      [ Acorntail's patrol encounters a potential warrior! They are a shorthaired red mackerel tabby colored by inky. ]

Training | [ Skipperpaw, Hollypaw, and Wisteriapaw learn climbing. ]
      [ Coalpaw, Sunpaw, and Siskinpaw learn fighting. ]
      [ Pewterpaw, Lavenderpaw, Ripplepaw, Pikepaw, and Shalepaw learn hunting. ]
      [ Finpaw and Heatherpaw learn agility. ]

Herb Gathering | [ Alpinemask, Gorseberry, and Autumnflower gather x1 bindweed, x1 cobweb, x1 thyme, and x1 willow bark. ]

Chinchy wrote:SWAMPCLAN

Hunting Patrol | [ Camasstar's patrol catches x1 minnow and x1 squirrel. ]

Border Patrol | [ Wrenstripe encounters a pair of cats! Both are warrior age. Any relation between them can be up to you. ]

Herb Gathering | [ Shrikeflower gathers x1 elder leaf and x1 marigold. ]

Talonpaw wrote:MISTYCLAN

Hunting Patrols | [ Featherstar's patrol catches x1 mouse and x1 squirrel. ]
      [ Goldenfur's patrol catches x2 ground birds. ]
      [ Fleetrunner's patrol catches x1 bird egg and x1 large bird. ]

Border Patrols | [ Tawnyheart's patrol passes uneventfully. ]
      [ Wolftail's patrol encounters a potential warrior. They are a shorthaired cream spotted tabby with copper eyes; colored by Ariento. ]
      [ Mousetail's patrol passes uneventfully. ]

Kitting | [ Mothflutter gives birth to six kits! Unfortunately, as the harshness of Leaf-fall comes in full effect, two kits pass away shortly after birth. ]
      [ All kits are shorthaired. Kit 1 is a lilac smoke oriental with under half white, and green eyes. Kit 2 is a chocolate smoke with over half white, and orange eyes. Kit 3 is a lilac smoke oriental with under half white, and orange eyes. Kit 4 is a chocolate with under half white, and green eyes. Kit 5 is a chocolate smoke with over half white, and green eyes. Kit 6 is a chocolate oriental with under half white, and gray-green eyes. All kits were colored by me. ]

Family | [ Flamepelt's kits will arrive in 2 moons. Sandspider is now expecting kits; they will be due in 2 moons. ]

Herb Gathering | [ Spruceleaf gathers x2 deathberries. ]

Training | [ All apprentices but Hazelpaw, Marekit, Firepaw, and Hootpaw learn a skill this moon. ]

Assessments | [ Both Juncopaw and Twistedpaw pass their assessment this moon! ]

Request | [ Featherstar's request is granted. The shorthaired black oriental smoke with minimal white was colored by me. ]

Mod Notes | [ Make sure to provide proof of a store purchase so we can keep track of when things are used from purchases! ]

sharpshooter. wrote:THE GLADIATORS

Assessment | [ Magpiepaw passes her assessment and is now a warrior; Magpiecrest! ]

Herb Gathering | [ Moose gathers x1 cobweb and x1 raspberry leaf. ]

Border Patrol | [ Wolfstone's patrol passes uneventfully this moon. ]
      [ Stoneglare's patrol encounters an apprentice aged cat! They are a mediumhaired blue silver ticked tabby with golden eyes; colored by Ariento. growth. ]

Hunting Patrols | [ Ivysky's patrol catches x1 bat and x1 rat. ]
      [ Whiskerwing's patrol catches x1 small fish. ]

Training | [ Juniperpaw learns advanced hunting. ]
      [ Lynxpaw learns hunting. ]
      [ Turtlepaw, Cherrypaw, Thunderpaw, Brackenpaw, Skipperpaw, and Phoenixpaw learn fighting. ]
      [ Sealpaw learns wayfinding. ]

Growth | [ Here is a growth for Juniperpaw as well! Both Magpie's and Juniper's growths were done by me. ]

LooneyLani wrote:MOONCLAN

Hunting Patrols | [ Streammist's patrol catches x1 rabbit and x1 ermine. ]
      [ Barkspring's patrol catches x2 small fish and x1 big fish. ]
      [ Mountainstar's patrol catches x1 squirrel and x1 hare. ]
      [ Featherwillow's patrol catches x1 bird. ]

Border Patrols | [ Minnowstream's patrol finds a lost kit! They are a longhaired silver torbie with hazel eyes; colored by me. (growth). ]
      [ Yewberry's patrol gathers x10 pebbles. ]
      [ Crowtail's patrol passes uneventfully this moon. ]
      [ Magpiecloud's patrol returns early as Daisyear got a paw stuck between some rocks - the patrol freed her, but she is limping on one of her paws. She will need x1 poppy seed and x1 moon of rest. ]

Herb Gathering | [ Blossomspeck, Lilybloom, and Snowpetal gather x1 catmint, x1 elder leaf, x1 lovage, and x1 sweet-sedge. ]

Family | [ Springsong and Pinehollow are now expecting kits! They will be due in 2 moons. ]

Training | [ Doepaw, Chestnutpaw, Smokepaw, Daffodilpaw, Birdpaw, and Beetlepaw learn tracking. ]
      [ Cypresspaw, Rowanpaw, Emberpaw, and Juniperpaw learn amateur hunting. ]
      [ Applepaw learns hunting. ]
      [ Rookpaw and Finchpaw are unable to learn anything this moon... ]

Assessments | [ Flamepaw, Quillpaw, Violetpaw, Wisppaw, Glacierpaw, and Flakepaw all pass their assessments! ]
      [ Chirppaw and Willowpaw are unable to pass their assessments this moon, but they can try again next moon. ]

Mod Notes | [ I let the other artists know about the cats needing growths! ]

Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ sub replies ] [ for; inky. ]

Postby deimido » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:37 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────
conquest avenue, celestial beings, vagaryclan, mothclan
hazelclan, frogclan, sloughclan, cloverclan, hailclan
frosne øya, creagclan, the crew
┌─────────────────────────────────┐

the first leaves have begun to turn colors
and drop in forest territories, signalling t
he beginning of leaf-fall and the coming sn
ows for some. the chances of catching sick
ness or dying during birth will rise and th
e number of cats and prey passing throug
h will drop.

descriptor © simon | coding © w0ah

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
please let me know if you'd wish for a kit to be transferred to another set of lines (and what lines you'd like them on) when they rank
up to an apprentice! you can add the request in the mod notes in your clan's action queue.

kit growths will be halted in this set of replies as i'm seeking to upload this alongisde the other mods for our last replies of V4.

if you need an invite to the official Create A Clan Discord - DM me!

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
HUNTING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────────┐

no hunting occurred!xxxxxxxx

PATROLLING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────────────┐

conquest met . .
↪ an adult! he also found +8xxxxxx
pebbles.

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

no gathering occurred ! !x

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred ! !x

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    x
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS

nightrain's patrol caught . .xxx
↪ +1 rabbit.
↪ +1 mouse.

whimbrelface's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 snake.

sootmask's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 bird.

moonstone's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 snake.

oceanblink's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 snake.
↪ +2 mice.
↪ +1 hare.

PATROLLING RESULTS

a random event occurred on . .xxxx
↪ satinstar's patrol!

ashbreeze's patrol was . .
↪ uneventful!

coursergaze's patrol met . .
↪ an adult! they also found +19
pebbles.

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

the RZ's gathered . .xxxx
↪ +1 dried oak leaves.
↪ +1 stinging nettle.
↪ +1 mallow leaves.
↪ +1 borage leaves.
↪ +1 sweet-sedge.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

↪ osmunda > failed..
↪ gaunt > passed.
↪ inermis > failed..
↪ ballerina > passed.
↪ spinzastur > failed..
↪ pierce > passed.
↪ squab > passed.
↪ hortulata > passed.
↪ griffin > failed..
↪ utsuri > passed.
↪ asagi > passed.
↪ cobalt > failed..
↪ annulet > passed.
↪ matcha > passed.
↪ revival > passed.
↪ stardust > passed.
↪ skipjack > passed.
↪ pool > failed..
↪ vespertaria > failed..x
↪ hikari > failed..
↪ orenji > passed.

ranking up
    ↪ the celestial beings welcome five apprentices this moon: peakpaw, cliffpaw, ridgepaw, cragpaw, and cavernpaw!
    - (spasticjazzhands) : cliff, ridge
    - (deimos) : crag
    - (røsebud) : cavern
    - (Kazin) : peak [in progress]

↪ the celestial beings welcome a new soldiers and a new messenger this moon: pumpkinflicker and ravenstalker!
    ↪ osmiumpaw and rookpaw failed their assessments... but they can try again next moon!

families
    ↪ songsparrow confirmed sugarpeach's pregnancy! the rit zien reports that her kits are due in two moons.

↪ mambo magnolia gave birth to a litter of four! | one, two, three, four
    - kit 1 (deimos): longhaired black silver broken mackerel lynx point. | (ll, BB, Xo-, DD, Aa, McMc, bmbm, Spsp, Ii, cscs, ww)
    - kit 2 (Chamrosh): longhaired black silver bengal. | (ll, BB, Xo-, DD, Aa, Mcmc, Spsp, Bmbm, Ii, Ccs, ww)
    - kit 3 (Ariento): longhaired black silver snow bengal with low white. | (ll, BB, Xo-, DD, Aa, McMc, Spsp, Bmbm, Ii, cscs, Wsw)
    - kit 4 (eagle,) longhaired black silver broken mackerel tabby. | (ll, BB, Xo-, DD, Aa, Mcmc, Spsp, bmbm, Ii, Ccs, ww)

patrolling
    ↪ the wild dog attacked the patrol and after helping blackhole and sunsetflare get away, satinstar lost her first life after it landed a killing bite on
    her neck. satinstar will need +1 cobwebs and +1 poppy seeds, as well as three moons of rest from patrolling.

mod notes
    ↪ the adult found on patrol was done by deimos - "shorthaired silver mackerel tabby with green eyes."

HUNTING RESULTS

softlight's patrol caught . .xxxx
↪ +1 mouse.
↪ +1 small fish.
↪ +1 bird.

coalstream's patrol caught . .
↪ +2 squirrels.
↪ +1 bird.
↪ +1 mouse.

PATROLLING RESULTS

rainwatcher's patrol was . .
↪ uneventful!

fallowsquall's patrol met . .
↪ a warrior! they also found +18xx
pebbles.

a random event occurred on . .
↪ shadowcall's patrol!

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

the MC's gathered . .xxxx
↪ +1 deadly nightshade.
↪ +1 water hemlock.
↪ +1 lovage.
↪ +1 poppy seeds.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

↪ pewter > swimming.x
↪ poppy > climbing.
↪ whorl > fighting.
↪ prairie > fighting.
↪ copper > nothing..

ranking up
    ↪ riverstar appoints two apprentices this moon: cinderpaw and smokepaw!
    - (amethyst14) cinder, smoke [in progress]

↪ riverstar welcomes a new warrior this moon: moonbounce!
    - (spasticjazzhands): moon.

↪ sunpaw failed her assessment... but she can try again next moon!

patrolling
    ↪ shadowcall's patrol was ambushed by a small troupe of rouges! luckily these experienced clan warriors chased them off quickly, but not without
    injury... a deep shoulder wound was left on briarthorn that requires +1 cobweb and +1 horsetail. shadowcall also received a wound on the side of
    her neck that needs +1 cobweb. sharprunner received the worst of it, as the rogue he fought with had mud stuck to his claws that quickly led to
    infection. he'll need +1 chervil, +1 honey, +1 horsetail, and three moons of rest to ensure that his infection is healed properly.

families
    ↪ delilah sent her three kits to hazefrost! | one, two, three
    - kit 1 (eagle,): mediumhaired black silver classic tabby with folded ears. | Ll, Bb, Dd, AA, mcmc, Ii, ww, Sfsf
    - kit 2 (eagle,): a mediumhaired chocolate silver classic tabby with folded ears. | Ll, bb, Dd, Aa, mcmc, Ii, ww, Sfsf
    - kit 3 (eagle,): longhaired lilac silver classic tabby. | ll, bb, dd, Aa, mcmc, Ii, ww

↪ cleo sent her two kits to thorndash! | one, two
    - kit 1 (inky.): shorthaired blue golden ticked tabby with under half white spotting. | Ll, BB, XoXo, dd, AA, McMc, spsp, Tata, ii, Wbwb, CC, Wsw
    - kit 2 (inky.): longhaired black golden mackerel tabby. | ll, BB, XoXo, Dd, AA, McMc, spsp, tata, ii, Wbwb, CC, ww

request
    ↪ a warrior is sent to join vagaryclan.
    - by spasticjazzhands: "longhair golden shaded munchkin, oh and low white spotting, with greenish eyes."

mod notes
    ↪the warrior found on patrol was done by Chamrosh - "shortfurred solid tortoiseshell with low white, and green eyes (ginger parts are spotted
    tabby but cat is genetically solid).

HUNTING RESULTS

rosestar's patrol caught . .xxxx
↪ +1 vole.
↪ +2 rabbits.
↪ +1 mouse.

slatesun's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 bird.
↪ +1 squirrel.
↪ +1 lizard.

orvomask's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 squirrel.
↪ +1 mouse.
↪ +1 hare.

sootcloud's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 vole.
↪ +1 ermine.
↪ +1 hare.

mottledpelt's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 squirrel.
↪ +2 lizards.

PATROLLING RESULTS

a random event occurred on . .xxxx
↪ cardinalflight's patrol!

jethro's patrol was . .
↪ uneventful!

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

the healers gathered . .xx
↪ +1 watermint.
↪ +1 bright-eye.
↪ +1 thyme.
↪ +1 hawkweed.
↪ +1 wintergreen.
↪ +1 borage leaves.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

↪ serpent > hiding.
↪ ducky > hiding.
↪ cider > nothing..
↪ snapdragon > fighting.
↪ mystere > fighting.
↪ misty > fighting.
↪ shade > fighting.
↪ chance > fighting.
↪ wisp > fighting.
↪ gooseberry > swimmi.
↪ huckleberry > nothing..
↪ rust > nothing..
↪ copper > stalking.
↪ spring > nothing..
↪ meadow > stalking.
↪ peach > nothing..
↪ cherry > stalking.
↪ rowan > sickness.

families
    ↪ snowsight gave birth to a healthy litter of six! | one, two, three, four, five, six
    - kit 1 (deimos): mediumhaired black bengal LaPerm | Ll, BB, Lplp, Xo-, DD, AA, Mcmc, Spsp, Bmbm, Ccs, ww
    - kit 2 (Simonpet): mediumhaired gray-brown bengal tabby with kit-blue eyes. | Ll / lplp / BB / Xo- / DD / AA / Mcmc / Spsp / Bmbm / Ccs / ww
    - kit 3 (Simonpet): mediumhaired light brown bengal with kit-blue eyes. | Ll / lplp / BB / Xo- / DD / AA / Mcmc / Spsp / Bmbm / Ccs / ww
    - kit 4 (spasticjazzhands): mediumhaired black marbled bengal LaPerm | Ll, Lplp, BB, Xo-, DD, AA, mcmc, Spsp, Bmbm, Ccs, ww
    - kit 5 (Chamrosh): mediumhaired black marbled bengal | Ll, lplp, BB, Xo-, DD, AA, mcmc, Spsp, Bmbm, Ccs, ww
    - kit 6 (eagle,): mediumhaired black bengal LaPerm | Ll, Lplp, BB, Xo-, DD, AA, Mcmc, Spsp, BmBm, Ccs, ww

ranking up
    ↪ rosestar appoints seven apprentices this moon: kindlepaw, cinderpaw, batpaw, fadedpaw, tuxedopaw, hyacinthpaw, and lunarpaw!
    ↪ rosestar appoints six warriors this moon: blazenose, blastburst, hesperos, brightdew, bearbreeze, and pelagia!
    - growths are in progress for all cats; excluding hesperos.

request
    ↪ a pregnant cat is sent to join hazelclan.
    - by Kazin - "shorthaired solid black with copper eyes." | warrior version

patrolling
    ↪ cardinalflight's patrol got attacked by an angry badger! unfortunately for mothgoose, she was unable to dodge in time and her ear got snapped
    between its teeth. in a panic, she impulsively ripped herself away, earning a torn ear in the process. she'll need +1 dandelion and +1 willow bark
    for the injury and two moons of rest to ensure her wound doesn't grow infected.

HUNTING RESULTS

moonblossom's patrol caught . .x
↪ +1 wild rabbit.

minnowstripe's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 deer mouse.

PATROLLING RESULTS

antflare's patrol met . .
↪ a warrior! they also found +1xxx
pebble.

diamondflight's patrol was . .
↪ uneventful!

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

poppypool gathered . .xxx
↪ +1 catmint.
↪ +1 tansy.
↪ +1 wintergreen.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

↪ metal > stealth.
↪ cereus > hunting.xxxx

mod notes
    ↪ the warrior found on patrol was done by deimos - "shorthaired black mackerel tabby with blue eyes."

HUNTING RESULTS

pebblestar's patrol caught . .xxx
↪ +1 bird.

PATROLLING RESULTS

pebblestar's patrol met . .
↪ a warrior! they also found +19xx
pebbles.

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

ancestral request
    ↪ starclan heeds pebblestar's request and sends a medicine cat to find and join his clan.

mod notes
    ↪ please fill out your food storage with six types of prey that cloverclan catches so that your mod understands what to give you when you send
    cats out on hunting patrols.
    ↪ with the arrival of your first medicine cat, you can stock up the medicine store with five herbs of your choice. to continue stocking up, send
    your medicine cat on herb gathering patrols.

HUNTING RESULTS

fernsnow's patrol caught . .xxx
↪ +1 bird.

maplestar caught . .
↪ +1 large fish.
↪ +1 lizard.

PATROLLING RESULTS

maplestar's 1st patrol met . .
↪ a warrior! they also found +12xx
pebbles.

maplestar's 2nd patrol met . .
↪ a warrior! they also found +7
pebbles.

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

x

HUNTING RESULTS

blueberry's patrol caught . .xxx
↪ +2 voles.
↪ +1 small fish.

sunglare's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 shrew.
↪ +1 big fish.
↪ +1 small fish.

PATROLLING RESULTS

harpwind's patrol was . .
↪ uneventful!

lanatafade's patrol found . .xxxxxxx
↪ +1 pebble!

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

maplesong gathered . .xxx
↪ +1 dock.
↪ +1 willow bark.
↪ +1 lamb's ear.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

↪ bell > a. digging.
↪ harbour > failed..
↪ seal > a. hunting.
↪ marbled > swimming.x
↪ narwhal > failed..
↪ lynchis > digging.
↪ salix > digging.
↪ gull > failed..
↪ wooly > fighting.

ranking up
    ↪ moosestar appoints a new warrior this moon: bogbelly!
    - reached out to og artist for growth.

request
    ↪ an adult cat is sent to join the katter av den frosne øya.
    - by H155: "ginger tabby longhair with amber eyes."

mod notes
    ↪ bog's warrior name is optional!

HUNTING RESULTS

mottleclaw's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 gannet.

mallowbrook's patrol caught . .x
↪ +2 voles.

PATROLLING RESULTS

tawnyflare's patrol met . .
↪ a warrior! they also found +16xx
pebbles.

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

petrelpatch gathered . .xx
↪ +1 yarrow.
↪ +1 stick.
↪ +1 bindweed.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

↪ tussock > nothing..xxx
↪ gealag > hunting.
↪ fox > hunting.
↪ robin > hunting.
↪ finch > hunting.
↪ solveig > hunting.
↪ fin > fighting.

families
    ↪ alina delivered her single kitten to ploverfur! | one
    - kit 1 (Ariento): mediumhaired black smoke with low white and blue eyes. | Ll BB Xo- DD aa McMc Spsp Ii Ccs WtWs

mod notes
    ↪ the warrior found on patrol was done by BlackJeans&IceCream - "longhaired lilac bicolor with chocolate eyes."
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me