Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [welcome back!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [roster updated 4/29]

Postby ✧Mahou Shoujo✧ » Wed May 02, 2018 12:32 pm

Username _Pockii
Name: Rosebriar
Gender female
Description: a red and white medium furred tabby with grey eyes and bobtailed cat. cShe's fairly young, and was given the suffix briar because she would always accidentally poke her mentor with her sharp claws. She is quite timid, but can be menacing if the situation cals for it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHello there! I'm Mahou and
xxxI don't know what to put....
xxxI like drawing, roleplaying,
xxxvideo games, and Warriors.
xxxFeel free to pm me~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxPound pets
xxxDisc:Resident Cat Girl#8677
xxxDeviant Art [N/A]
xxxSteam
xxxWill you make a contract?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
✧Mahou Shoujo✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [roster updated 4/14]

Postby moya » Wed May 02, 2018 12:35 pm

moyashi. wrote:

username: moyashi.
      cat name: pumpkinmask
      description: a golden tabby she-cat with white specks around her face, giving the impression she is wearing a sort of mask. Her eyes are a cold green though she is actually quite a gentle cat. She has low white socks on her hind legs, but that and her face is the only place you will find white on the tabby. She can be thoughtful and wise, but fear will drive her to make bad decisions. Through and through she is a loyal cat.
      other: she is often too trusting.

═══════════════
i'm moya!
i love silly
video games
and my cat
meow
they/them

═══════════════

rip to the photos in my sig i'll fix them one day
moya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shimmerstream » Wed May 02, 2018 12:38 pm

Username: shimmerstream
Name: Mothkit
Description:
Mothkit is a bold, pale ginger kit with pale green eyes. He's stubborn and loyal with big dreams of being leader. The lean kit is a bundle of energy and will attack anyone's tail, he is also a bit of a chatterbox, saying anything that pops into his mind.
shimmerstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [roster updated 4/8]

Postby flightoftheowl » Wed May 02, 2018 12:39 pm

username: flightoftheowl

cat name: Minnowstar

description: A small, slight she-cat, Minnowstar has a pale gray pelt, long fur, and blue eyes. Though she doesn't seem like much at first glance, the leader is a skilled swimmer and fisher, and fights with a strangely effective combination of cool-headed tactical decisions and unmatched ferocity. That's not to say she's the top cat physically in the clan; at her size, certainly not. But what she lacks in physical prowess, she makes up for with force of personality and sheer competence.

Minnowstar is no pushover. She's a tough, no-nonsense, and strict leader who's practically always cool and level-headed. She's farsighted, as she's constantly thinking of what needs to be done to secure the future of Riverclan and how she can do that, but she also will hear out any member of her clan with a problem and do her best to help. She's not particularly approachable, however, with a cold and stern exterior that never cracks, no matter what... at least, in front of the clan. That's because she secretly fears that she's not good enough and that others will figure that out and demote her or drive her out if she shows any weakness at all. The real truth is that she cares deeply for her clan, and would do anything to keep them safe; she doesn't want to let them be imperiled by anything, least of all her own incompetence. Thus, she will do everything in her power to keep her clan thriving. Her own feelings don't matter; duty and clan will always come first to Minnowstar.

other: Don't joke about how little or how short she is. Just... don't. You WILL feel her wrath.
Last edited by flightoftheowl on Wed May 02, 2018 11:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.
flightoftheowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ubiquitous. » Wed May 02, 2018 12:47 pm

username: ubiquitous.
    cat name: brokengaze
    description: brokengaze is a lithe dilute calico she-cat with a pale green right eye; her left was lost in a dog attack during her apprenticehood.
    this does not stop her from striving to go above and beyond to help the clan, however, and she has even worked hard enough to earn the role of deputy. she's a no-nonsense type of cat, and doesn't put up with any funny business. she prefers to get straight to the point of things, dealing with problems head on. because of this 'act first, ask questions later' mentality, brokengaze often fails to think a problem through before she attempts to solve it; she is so eager to prove that the loss of her eye has not made her useless that she tries to fix everything as fast as she can, but she's realizing that that doesn't always work out for the best result.
    fortunately, while she doesn't necessarily love being corrected or advised, she can put aside her stubbornness and is always willing to take in others' input on a matter, and this tends to balance her more reckless ways.
    other: n/a
ubi ❀ she/her ❀ virgo ❀ infp ❀ ravenclaw
ubiquitous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [poll up until 3/21]

Postby Tainted~Wings » Wed May 02, 2018 12:51 pm

Username -- Tainted~Wings
Name -- Blastclaws
Gender -- tom
Rank -- Warrior
Short Description -- white tom with black spots. Very popular with his clanmates but they know his temper is short. Very known for his quiet nature due to the lack of parental attention
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby web. » Wed May 02, 2018 1:26 pm

username: napola.
cat name: Ambergaze
description: A young tabby tom with deep amber eyes and thick striped fur. Ambergaze was born with sight but was blinded by accident while training with his past mentor. He is long-legged and rather nimble, and was known for easily catching prey before he was blinded. He easily adjusted to blind-life, yet suffers from frequent anxiety attacks due to the sudden shift in his senses.
He is quiet and calculating, and thinks long before he speaks. He is a peacekeeper and was often told that he was a natural leader before becoming blind.
other: When he was young he aspired to be a leader. He wishes not to bind himself into any relationships due to his new role, and therefore does not want a mate or kits.
web.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Wed May 02, 2018 2:37 pm

RIVERCLAN

The Kill/The Exile wrote:i will only be acceptimg 12 cats
    Leader --
    Minnowstar // molly // flightoftheowl

Deputy --
    brokengaze // molly // ubiquitous.

Medicine Cats --
    Rosebriar // molly // _Pockii
    Ambergaze // molly // napola.

Warriors --
    Firefeather // tom // 22tabby
    pumpkinmask // molly // moyashi.
    Blastclaws // tom // Tainted~Wings
    ↳ [url=form link]name[/url] // gender // username

Apprentices --
    mentor: name
    mentor: name

Queens --

Kits --
    Mothkit // tom // shimmerstream

Elders
    ↳ none

----

round info: here
    chatzy: here

toms: 03
    mollies: 05
    total: 08

----

families + relationships:
    - family
    - family
    - family
    - family
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hxneystorm » Wed May 02, 2018 3:31 pm

user ;; honeystorm.wishes
    name ;; cinderpaw {{ cindershade }}
    gender ;; molly
    rank ;; apprentice
    description ;; cinderpaw is a large molly for her age, her pelt a sleek, stony grey, flecked with darker flecks of fur along her back and muzzle. her ears are a darker grey with feathery tufts at the tip, and paws that look too big for the rest of her body. her eyes are a warm amber, with her right eye having a scar parting her fur, leaving the apprentice with some vision problems. her tail is a bob-tailed tuft, darker on the top with a creamy underside, the same colour as her belly and throat. cinderpaw can have the tendency to come across as cold or intimidating to the younger cats, but she honestly wants to settle down with a nice molly and have someone to focus her attention on. she can take a lot of physical hits, allowing her to be somewhat of a tank when it comes to her training. she isn't very quick on her paws, preferring to stick low and not be the centre of attention. she tends to admire things from afar, and prefers to live in the now rather than wallowing in the past or expecting the future. cinderpaw is generally very easygoing and relaxed, and tends to step in whenever there's a squabble she believes she can solve.
    other ;; she is hella heckin gay my dudes
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twistedm0th » Wed May 02, 2018 3:43 pm

username: derpiness
cat name: Nettlesong
description: Brown tabby she-cat with lighter flecks and yellow eyes. She doesn't like to admit any of her faults or mistakes, and tends to be stubborn with a short temper. She is easily overprotective and gets awfully anxious when her companions stray from her side.
other: She's quite clingy and refuses to go almost anywhere without someone else with her.
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me