East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage x1 | produces milk
    Catmint x1 | greencough
    Celandine x1 | eyes
    Cobweb x1 | band aids y'all
    Chervil | Infection. Bellyache. Kitting.
    Dock x1 | scratches
    Raspberry Leaf x1 | painkiller. Kitting.
    Dandelion x1 | Usage
    Tansy x1 | Usage
    Thyme x1 | Usage
    Mousebile x1 | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    15 servings total

Shrew | x3 | 1 servings
    Stoat | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Chipmunk | x1 | 2 servings
    Crow | x0 | 3 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Tumbletuft | Honeypaw | 1 sessions | Hunting
    Mentor | Apprentice | X sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Amberchirp and Feathercloud | Honeypaw
    Breezewhisker and ?? | Silverkit, Furzekit, Sootkit, Heatherkit, Rainkit

Notes:
    • note
    • note
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Wolfypoof » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:48 pm

Number of Cats: 39(ish)

The morning after Flamebelly's death the clan wished him well in Starclan. After a short ceremony where members of the clan paid respects, Bramblestep and Whitecoal led his body away. They buried him close to camp so cats could visit. Afterwards clan life resumed as normal. Not quite as normal before, but normal enough. The clan still mourned for his death but the most part, they stayed strong. Cowpelt and Cloverstep, Flamebelly's close friends, were the most hit. Cowpelt refused to do warrior duties or even stand. Rabbitnose and Blossomberry attempted to cheer him up while the others went about their day.

Birdstar was back in her den. Flamebelly's death and Whitecoal's words were definitely a concern. She couldn't be certain if the two events were connected somehow. Maybe a talk with Starclan would help... She sighed and sat herself down. A shuffle of paw came from inside her den. A soft mew grabbed her attention. She looked up to see Bearbrook.

"Morning, Bearbrook. How are you?" she asked him. He took a deep breath before speaking.
"Look, Birdstar I know I've only been here a couple moons and this really is a great clan but... I'm starting to wonder if this truly is a safe space for my kits and I," he said.
"Ah," she replied. "Sorry about everything that has happened. But I promise you and your kits are safe here. We will investigate this and hopefully find our killer."
"I guess..."
"And aren't your kits going to be apprentices soon? They can learn to protect themselves and the clan," she smiled.
"That's true... Okay, we'll stay. I trust you that we'll be safe," he nodded. She gave him a friendly nudge. He looked up with a slight smile.
"That's the spir-"
"Birdstar, come quick!" a yowl said from outside.
"Oh, what now?" she hissed and stormed out with Bearbrook close behind.
"Oh, yeah. There was something else I had to tell you," Bearbrook shyly added as they crawled out the den.

Bramblestep and Greypatch were waiting outside. They perked up when they appeared and had they attention on Bearbrook. "I was getting there I promise..." he said.
"Is something wrong?" Birdstar asked, looking to all three toms.
"We went on patrol just like you asked. But we saw no rouges," Bramblestep said.
"Oh, then that's good."
"No. We found something worse."
"Another badger? The fox?"
"No! Twolegs!" he shouted.
"They took Hailmask!" Greypatch added. By this point, other cats came to listen. The clan gasped. Birdstar was shocked. First murder and now twolegs took a member of the clan? What was happening to this clan!?

"Then, we better go find him. Greypatch, I would like you to show me where he was taken. Bearbrook, warn patrols of twolegs," she ordered. Bearbrook nodded and ran out.
"What about me, Birdstar?" Bramblestep asked. She turned to him with a smile.
"We have kits waiting to be apprentices and apprentices to be warriors. I would like you to sort it out this time. If I'm not mistaken, your kits are also included."
"A-are you sure I can do that?" he gasped.
"Of course. You are deputy," she replied.
"Thank you so much, Birdstar. I'll go let Dapplecloud know straight away!" he shouted. He ran to the nursery. Birdstar turned to the crowd. "Let's get Hailmask back!"

~~~~~~~~ Elsewhere...
Dustbreeze had a theory on who murdered Flamebelly. It was just a hunch he had but he decided to be up front about it. He told the particular cat to wait for him in a secret place. Then when he was ready he went and talked to them.
"Emberstorm."
"Oh, this is a change. Usually I have to call you," she said, with her usual grin.
"Yes, well, there's something I want to ask you," he started. She looked at him curiously. "Did you have anything to do with Flamebelly's death?" There was silence and then laughter.
"Ahaha! I wouldn't do that!" she chuckled.
"Really?"
"Yes, I'm telling the truth. I didn't kill him, if that's what you're thinking," she smiled.
"How can I trust you?" he asked.
"You just have to believe me. I don't tell lies," she said with a wink. He looked up and let out a sigh of relief.
"I was worried there... I thought that if they found out about the alliance, I would get in trouble too."
"The alliance is nothing bad. You'll be fine," she smiled her usual way. "Oh, and did you hear? Twolegs have taken Hailmask." He looked at her face with shock.
"Hailmask? Are you serious?"
"I'm very serious," she grinned. Suddenly, rage piled up inside of him.
"How can you be smiling right now!? He's in the alliance and our clan! He was my apprentice!" he hissed.
"That's right, he is in the alliance. To be honest, I've kinda forgotten who's in the alliance or not because only Bumblestream and Foxfang are serious about it," she said, a hint of anger in her face. Dustbreeze calmed himself down a little before exploding again.
"Then I'll get Smallsky too and together we will prove to you and get Hailmask back," he growled.
"You better be quick. Birdstar's patrol will be leaving soon," she said.
"I will!" he shouted and turned away.
"Good luck~" she sung as he left.

Smallsky was in the clearing next to Hollymist. They both heard the news too. Dustbreeze approached them and turned his attention to the small she-cat.
"Hailmask has been taken," he said.
"We know!" she wailed.
"We should get him back."
"Us?" she asked. He nodded and then whispered in her ear. "It's for the alliance." Suddenly, her eyes light up.
"You're right! I'll tell Birdstar right away!" she squeaked and ran off.
"Smallsky! What about me!?" Hollymist shouted. Dustbreeze turned to her.
"You can protect the clan from here. Just in case any twolegs come."
"You're right!" she gasped. "I'll do just that!" Hollymist scampered towards the clan entrance and announced to Rainpuddle she will join her to guard.

Dustbreeze nodded and then joined the small gathering at the front. Birdstar was happy they wanted to help. The clan wished them all luck and then they left.

[Acornclan consumes two birds and a vole (7 servings)]
[Birdstar, Greypatch, Dustbreeze, Smallsky and Whitecoal attempt to find Hailmask and bring him home]
[Flintpaw and Brightpaw take their warriors assessment. If they pass they will be called Flintstripe and Brightskip]
[Strawberrykit, Cedarkit, Cloudkit, Beaverkit and Shadekit all become apprentices]
[Ivypaw, Fernpaw, Strawberrypaw, Cedarpaw, Cloudpaw and Beaverpaw train with their mentors]
[Rabbitnose hunts for herbs]
[With Rabbitnose gone, Blossomberry, Shadepaw and the elders attempt to cheer up Cowpelt]
[Bumblestream, Foxfang, Blackwing and Stormpetal patrol]

Leader:
    Birdstar | 60 moons | she-cat | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Bramblestep | 60 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
    Rabbitnose | 62 moons | she-cat | X

Warriors:
    Dapplecloud | 55 moons | she-cat | X
    Whitecoal | 80 moons | tom | X
    Cloverstep | 53 moons | tom | X
    Cinderflight | 42 moons | she-cat | X
    Greypatch | 35 moons | tom | X
    Emberstorm | 46 moons | she-cat | X
    Bumblestream | 42 moons | she-cat | X
    Dustbreeze | 34 moons | tom | X
    Cowpelt | 45 moons | tom | X
    Appleblaze | 62 moons | she-cat | X
    Tigertuft | 25 moons | she-cat | X
    Mousewish | 62 moons | tom | X
    Rainpuddle | 55 moons | she-cat | X
    Mothdapple | 50 moons | she-cat | X
    Flakeheart | 21 | she-cat | X
    Bloomseed | 20 moons | she-cat | X
    Foxfang | 20 moons | tom | X
    Blackwing | 17 moons | tom X
    Hailmask | 17 moons | tom | X
    Stormpetal | 17 moons | she-cat | X
    Bearbrook | 42 moons | tom | X
    Smallsky | 17 moons | she-cat | X
    Hollymist | 17 moons | she-cat | X

Apprentices:
    Flintpaw | 13 moons | she-cat | X
    Brightpaw | 13 moons | tom | X
    Ivypaw | 9 moons | she-cat | X
    Fernpaw | 9 moons | she-cat | X
    Strawberrypaw | 6 moons | she-cat | X
    Cedarpaw | 6 moons | tom | X
    Cloudpaw | 6 moons | she-cat | X
    Beaverpaw | 6 moons | tom | X
    Shadepaw | 6 moons | tom | X

Queens:
    Blossomberry| 34 moons | she-cat| X

Kits:

Elders:
    Drizzlepool | 99 moons | tom | X
    Songfeather | 98 moons | she-cat | X
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    Northeast | Forestclan | Simonpet
    Southwest | Blueclan | five.six.seven

Medicine Store
    Alder bark |x1| Eases toothaches
    Boarge leaves |x1| For better milk, bring down fevers.
    Broom |x1| Used in poultices that can help broken legs and wounds
    Catmint |x1 | Remedy for greencough, whitecough
    Celandine |x1| Soothes damaged eyes
    Cobwebs |x2 | Stops bleeding, binds broken bones
    Coltsfoot |x2| Eases breathing, kitten-cough, cracked/sore pads.
    Daisy leaf |x1| Eases the pain of aching joints. Traveling herb.
    Deathberry |x1| Kills a cat, poison
    Dried oak leaf |x1| stops infection
    Dock |x1| Soothes scratches, sore pads and the pain of wounds
    Feverfew |x2 | Reduces body temp., heals aches, pains.
    Goatweed |x1| Eases grief
    Goldenrod |x1| Good for healing wounds
    Hawkweed |x1 | Like catmint but not as strong
    Juniper berries |x0| Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled breathing
    Lavender |x1| Cures fevers and chills
    Lungwort |x1| Cures yellowcough
    Marigold |x0| Stops infection and bleeding
    Poppy seeds |x1 | Helps a cat sleep, soothe shock/distress, ease pain.
    Raspberry leaves |x2 | Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding
    Rush | x1 | Helps hold a broken limb in place
    Thyme |x1| Calms nervousness, anxiety, cats who are in shock
    Watermint |x2| Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x4 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x2 | 1 servings
    Vole | x4| 1 servings
    Squirrel | x3| 2 servings
    Rabbit | x5 | 2 servings
    Birds | x2| 3 servings

Mentors:
    Rainpuddle | Flintpaw | 4 | Endurance, hunting, battle, tracking
    Mousewish | Brightpaw | 4 | Stalking, tracking, hunting, battle
    Tigertuft | Ivypaw | 1 | Battle
    Mothdapple | Fernpaw | 1 | Battle
    Flakeheart | Strawberrypaw | 0 |
    Cloverstep | Cedarpaw | 0 |
    Cinderflight | Cloudpaw | 0 |
    Appleblaze | Beaverpaw | 0 |
    Cowpelt | Shadepaw | 0 |

Deceased Cats:
    Crowkit | died shortly after birth | X
    Flamebelly | murdered | X

Family:
    Appleblaze and ??? | Foxfang and Bloomseed
    Rainpuddle and ??? | Blackwing, Hailmask, Stormpetal, Crowkit
    Rainpuddle (foster mother) | Smallsky and Hollymist
    Bramblestep and Dapplecloud | Strawberrykit and Cedarkit
    Bearbrook and ??? | Cloudkit, Beaverkit and Shadekit
    Greypatch and Blossomberry | kit coming
Last edited by Wolfypoof on Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DarkClan 3.0

Postby twisti » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:39 am

DarkClan
Number of Cats: 3

Badgerstar and Ivystorm crept through the forest. A small breeze would find itself ruffling through their fur every so often. Badgerstar could hear crickets chirping, and he was slightly tempted to find those and eat them. But he had some form of dignity, and would not let bugs be his meal. I'm a strong leader. I will be eating prey tonight, good prey. He looked over at Ivystorm, wondering if his deputy could even hunt, or if he had lied. I would expect StarClan to send a competent tom, not one who only thinks he is. Badgerstar stopped thinking about that, and focused back on the hunt. The moon was just creeping above the trees, and the leader let himself bask in the moonlight. StarClan, give me good hunting, please. Badgerstar found himself praying to StarClan even though he knew they could not affect wether the prey ran. The leader and his deputy were nearing the border. ”We might as well mark the border line, since we’re here.” Badgerstar was about to mark his territory, but Ivystorm growled. ”Badgerstar, I smell rogue.”

Ivystorm stepped forward. He flattened his ears, and fluffed out his fur. If that mangy rogue sees me, he’ll turn the other way! A tabby and white tom crept out from behind a bush. He seemed to spot the two Clan cats, but instead of turning tail, he greeted them. ”Hello,” the, admittedly small, tom dropped the mouse he was carrying. ”I was just catching some prey, why look so hostile?” The rogue glanced at Ivystorm when he said that. ”That’s our mouse. It was on our territory.” Ivystorm said with a low growl. How dare this tom intrude on their land, and then take prey. So calmly, too! The deputy just wanted to sink his claws deep in this rogue’s flesh. The stranger tom flicked his ear. ”But I caught it. I don’t wanna fight nobody, but does territory matter?” Ivystorm snarled. ”Yes, it matters. We need that mouse.” As he said it, Ivystorm could feel hunger gnawing at his insides. This rogue is clearly well fed. ”Badgerstar.” Ivystorm turned to his leader. ”I say we fight him for it.” The rogue pricked his ears, and looked scared. ”If you guys are having trouble you can just take the darn thing. I don’t wanna fight,” he rolled the mouse towards the Clan cats. Ivystorm’s ears flattened. ”I can hunt just fine!” ”Really? You look starving! Ivystorm wanted to flay this cat even more now. He looked at his leader, waiting for the cue to tear at the rogue. But the cue never came. Instead, he noticed that Badgerstar was looking thoughtfully at the rogue. He can’t seriously be thinking of letting him join DarkClan. But when his leader opened his mouth, that was exactly what came out. ”You can hunt, yes?” Badgerstar asked. The rogue nodded his head. ”Would you want to join my Clan? It’s just us and Ivystorm at the moment, but if you joined we could become even more powerful.” Ivystorm dug his claws into the ground with anger at his leader.

Fletcher felt fear in his stomach, but it was blocked out by the massive amounts of confusion. He had just ran into two “Clan” cats, and now they asked if he was willing to join. Right after they threaten to fight me for one measly mouse, nonetheless. He was perfectly willing to gift it to them anyway! But Fletcher also liked that word Badgerstar used, “powerful”. ”I don’t know. I don’t care what this one says,” he flicked his tail at the furious tabby tom. ”You two are starving, and clearly can’t hunt. I would like to not starve to death.” The burly tom who invited him to join narrowed his eyes. ”If you joined, we wouldn’t have that problem. You could hunt.” Fletcher felt himself be annoyed at this old tom. ”So I’m supposed to hunt and do everything for you guys while you sit around? No thank you. I’ll let you have this one mouse, but that’s it.” ”That’s not how it works,” the burly tom said. ”You hunt for the Clan, but the Clan also hunts for you. We take care of each other. At least come back to our camp. My name is Badgerstar.” The cat finally introduced himself. ”I’m Fletcher,” He looked expectantly at the hostile tom, but he never spoke. Badgerstar narrowed his eyes, and gave a small growl. ”That’s Ivystorm. My deputy. Come on, I’ll lead you to our camp. Make sure you grab that mouse.”

Badgerstar entered the camp, and immediately directed Fletcher to the warrior den. He took the mouse, and dropped it in the center of camp, where a prey pile should be. ”Ivystorm, may I talk to you?” he asked his deputy, and signaled to meet him on the opposite side of camp from Fletcher. ”I can’t believe you let that stupid cat join DarkClan!” Ivystorm immediately said. ”He can at least hunt. We need more cats.” ”I suppose you’re right,” Ivystorm said with an eye roll. ”But he’s not getting that mouse.” I wish we caught more prey. ”I still wish I fought him for it, though.” ”You’re too quick to fight. We don’t have a medicine cat to take care of injuries.” An idea struck Badgerstar. I need to get a medicine cat! Badgerstar crept forward, letting his tail brush Ivystorm as he walked by. Badgerstar leaped on top of his den, a large tree stump. ”Every cat, meet me below the tree stump for a Clan meeting.” He saw Ivystorm walk to it, and Fletcher looked around confused, but must have put things together because he soon padded to the tree stump. ”Fletcher, I would like to welcome you to DarkClan. Will you accept my invitation?” Badgerstar noticed the tabby and white tom looked a bit scared. Perhaps I shouldn’t have put him right on the spot, but this is important. ”Um, sure, I guess.” ”Great! Badgerstar looked up at the stars, and the bright moon. ”Warriors of StarClan, I ask you to hear and approve my choice of letting Fletcher join DarkClan. He is a formidable hunter, and he shall now be known as Falconwhisker.” Badgerstar jumped down from the his tree stump. He touched his nose with Falconwhisker’s, who seemed hesitant and confused. ”Why the name change?” ”You’re part of a Clan, you need a Clan name.” Falconwhisker gave a small nod. ”Now, I have to go to the moonpool. Ivystorm, can you take Falconwhisker on a patrol around camp? Make sure you hunt while you’re away.” ”I’ll do that, Badgerstar,” Ivystorm said with a sigh. He growled at Falconwhisker to follow him, and Badgerstar started his way to the moonpool.

{Fletcher joins the Clan as Falconwhisker}
{The Clan eats x1 serving of mouse}
{Falconwhisker and Ivystorm go hunting}
{Badgerstar goes to the moonpool to ask StarClan for a medicine cat}

Leader:
          Badgerstar | 41 moons | tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Ivystorm | 33 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          Falconwhisker | 20 moons | tom | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    Sparrow | x0 | 0 servings
    Finch | x0 | 0 servings
    Magpie | x0 | 0 servings
    Lizard | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
twisti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfLash » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:38 am

Coonclan
Number of Cats: 3 (0-6 cats = 2 servings)
Mod: Ashton

Maplestar padded through his new territory. He felt healthy enough over the past moon to began his quest in making Coonclan. He decided to make a quick check near the border of Dawnclan only to meet a pair of cats, a molly and a younger tom. Entranced by the pair, Maplestar settled down and watched as the tom tried creeping up to a mouse. Maplestar let out a soft chuckle before stepping out of the bushes. The tom hissed but the molly calmly stepped forward.

"Hello. I am Sunstar and this is Silverpaw. Our clans have since disbanded. We only wish to pass through to find a clan."

"You are in Coonclan's territory and I am Maplestar. You are welcome to join but Sunstar, you must travel with me to the Lapis of the Moon to give your lives back to Starclan. Silverpaw, you will be coming with."

Sunstar nods while Silverpaw pretends to not excited. Maplestar smiles and leads them back to his camp but not before he sees Aurorastar moving away from the border as well.

The trio arrived at the camp and quickly sorted everything out. Sunstar would mentor Silverpaw as well as become deputy and train Silverpaw in fighting, all three of them would go hunting as well as patrol the West border, and then they would make their way to the Lapis of the Moon.

[Sunstar (Sunstream) and Silverpaw have joined Coonclan]
[Sunstar (Sunstream) will mentor Silverpaw]
[Sunstar (Sunstream) trains Silverpaw in Fighting]
[Sunstar (Sunstream) has become deputy]
[Maplestar, Sunstar (Sunstream), and Silverpaw hunt]
[Maplestar, Sunstar (Sunstream), and Silverpaw patrol]
[Maplestar, Sunstar (Sunstream), and Silverpaw make their way to the Lapis of the Moon]
[Sunstar (Sunstream) gives up her suffex and nine lives and is renamed Sunstream]
[Maplestar asks Starclan for a Queen]

Note: Storm Rose came up with the Lapis of the Moon but we have both agreed to share it for future meeting of our clans. You can PM Storm Rose if you wish.

Leader:
          Maplestar | 34 Moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Sunstream | 29 Moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:
          Silverpaw | 7 Moons | Male | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Dawnclan | Storm Rose

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Robin | x0 | 3 servings
    Sparrow | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Sunstream | Silverpaw | 2 | Hunting, Fighting, Climbing, Tracking

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by WolfLash on Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
WolfLash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lynxclan | Post 03

Postby triplethesix » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:20 am

Number of Cats: 9
♀: 6 ♂: 3

Mod: Amethyst14
Mod Notes: N/A

Next Wishwall Visit Allowed: July 30th

<Lynxclan receives Canyoncry & Stonekit from the disbanded Aridclan | Proof>
<Lynxclan receives Brindlepelt, unnamed kit 1 (naming littlekit), and unnamed kit 2 (naming autumnkit) from the disbanded Ridgeclan | Proof>
<Marigoldstep becomes deputy>
<Marigoldstep patrols alone>
<Froststar takes Birchpaw out to train in hunting>
<Bluesky searches hard for borage leaves, being sure to collect any herbs he finds on his way>

froststar jogged through the forest, her new deputy, marigoldstep by her side. the sun blazed through the trees, and and the two mollies stayed in the shade as much as possible. froststar suddenly came to a halt, pricking her ears forward. the faint mews of kits sounded from the bushes. alert, froststar flicked her tail to tell marigoldstep to follow silently. creeping towards the bush, she could smell the warm scent of milk from a queen, meaning there were not only kits, but there was a mother aswell. as froststar was thinking of a way to enter without startling them, a cat walked out of the bushes, jumping at the sight of froststar and marigoldstep. the lone molly suddenly let out a fierce hiss at the two, showing a clear sign she didn’t want them anywhere near her kits. “get away! i’ll tear you to shreds if you come any closer!” the molly threatened, her ears flat against her skull. “we don’t mean any harm, we can tell you have kits, and we want to help, not hurt.” marigoldstep meowed, stepping forward beside her leader. “we are clan cats, and we have an open nursery that is safer than a bush in the middle of the territory.” froststar added. the molly still looked unsure of whether to trust them of not, but she seemed less aggressive. “clan cats? what clan are you from?” she asked cautiously. “lynxclan, i am froststar, leader of lynxclan, and this is marigoldstep, my deputy. have you heard of a clan before?” froststar asked curiously. “i used to be a clan cat myself, but my clan disbanded, and.. how am i supposed to know you won’t hurt my kits?” she meowed, looking from froststar to marigoldstep. “i guess you don’t, but we will respect either decision you make, but i’m afraid you cannot remain in our territory if you choose not to join us.” marigoldstep meowed. the loner glanced behind her shoulder before looking back to marigoldstep and froststar. “i suppose the best choice is to join you then. i am canyoncry, former queen of aridclan.” she introduced herself. turning, she lead the two cats into the bush.

when they entered the bush, marigoldstep and froststar were surprised to see not only canyoncry’s kit, but another queen and her two newborn kits. “brindlepelt, i’ve found these clan cats, they say this is their territory, but they asked us to join them, and i accepted.” canyoncry informed brindlepelt. brindlepelt swung her tail around her two kits, pulling them in closer to her. “why in starclan would you do that! you’re putting our kits in danger!” brindlepelt hissed. canyoncry let out a chuckle as she stepped closer to brindlepelt, giving her a gentle nudge. “that’s the same thing you said when we ran into eachother, i’d hurt your kits. would you have rathered being chased out?” canyoncry asked, obviously knowing the answer. brindlepelt huffed in annoyance before looking to froststar and marigoldstep, uncertainty in her eyes. froststar stepped forward towards brindlepelt, a kind expression on her face. “you should come to camp with us, soon. you look thin, and you need to eat so you can supply your kits with milk. we have a medicine cat who can care for you.” froststar meowed. brindlepelt hesitantly nodded, picking up her two kits by the scruff.

as they exited the den, it was clear that brindlepelt was too weak to be carrying not only one, but two kits consider she gave birth very recently. “here, i’ll carry one of your kits for you.” marigoldstep offered. “if it’s alright with you, of course.” she added. brindlepelt looked at marigoldstep for a long moment before nodding and lowering her head to drop on of the kits. brindlepelt dropped the larger kit of the two and continued to carry the smaller one. marigoldstep picked up the kit by the scruff and carried her to camp.

at camp, froststar took the two queens, three kits, and marigoldstep all to the empty nursery. “you each may stay here, i’ll go fetch bluesky to take a look at you two.” froststar meowed, already trotting off. marigoldstep watched as brindlepelt settled down before dropping the kit she carried by her side. “your kits are beautiful, have you named them?” marigoldstep asked, knowing she’d always had a soft spot for kits. brindleface looked up, a soft smile on her muzzle. “yes, the smaller one is littlekit, and the larger one it autumnkit, and they’re both she-cats.” brindlepelt meowed. “those are lovely names! i’m sure they’ll be happy in the warm nursery with a nice moss bed instead of that bush.” marigoldstep commented, standing up. “bluesky should be over in a moment-“ just as marigoldstep was about to finish speaking, bluesky burst into the nursery. “kits? where?” he meowed frantically, padding to brindlepelt’s side first. the tom reassured brindlepelt that he’d help her kits before examining both of them, ears to tail. “they’re both healthy, and they should stay healthy if you provide them with milk.” he told her. as he stood up, he cast froststar a worried looked before turning to canyoncry. he examined the kit by her side, just as he’d done to the others before looking up to canyoncry. “he’s healthy aswell.” bluesky meowed happily. after knowing the two mollies were settled in, bluesky left the den to speak with froststar.

froststar looked at bluesky, now worried. “well, you have to find borage leaves then!” she meowed. “i’ll try froststar, but she needs food for now or she won’t have any milk!” he replied, padding out of the den and out of the camp. froststar exited her den, hiding her distress. if brindlepelt had no milk supply, her kits wouldn’t survive. sighing, froststar spotted birchpaw in a corner of camp alone. padding over, froststar smiled. “hey, birchpaw. you up for some training?” she asked. birchpaw instantly leapt to his paws, eyes shining. “up for training? am i! i’m so ready!” he meowed in excitement. froststar smiled at her apprentice and turned to leave camp, making sure he was following.

marigoldstep had been in the nursery for what seemed like moons, talking to the queens and their kits. “well, i’m sure i should be doing something useful, so i’ll go patrol. you two should get some sleep, and your kits should too.” she meowed, standing and turning to leave before padding out of the den and out of camp.

Leader <1>
          Froststar | 43 moons | Molly | Heterosexual |

Deputy <1>
          Marigoldstep | 36 moons | Molly | Bicurious |

Medicine Cat <1>
          Bluesky | 23 moons | Tom | Homosexual |

Medicine Cat Apprentice <0>
          Name | Age | Gender | Sexuality | [url=link]★[/url]

Warriors <0>

Apprentices <1>
          Birchpaw | 9 moons | Tom | Bisexual |

Queens <2>
          Canyoncry | 32 moons | Molly | Heterosexual |
          Brindlepelt | 53 moons | Molly | Bisexual |

Kits <3>
          Stonekit | 1 moon | Tom | Undecided |
          Littlekit | Newborn | Molly | Undecided |
          Autumnkit | Newborn | Molly | Undecided |

Elders <0>
    Ally Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Are they aware of bordering them? | Username
    East | Basinclan | No | luc
    South | Bearclan | No | inky.
    West | The Woodland | No | xGoldenTiger

Medicine Storage
    Cobwebs | x1 | Used as a bandage for bleeding wounds.
    Dock | x1 | Soothes scratches.

Fresh-Kill Pile
    All Birds | x3 | 9 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 0 servings
    Hares | x0 | 0 servings
    Ermines | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrews | x0 | 0 servings
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors
    Froststar | Birchpaw | 0 training sessions | No moves known

Deceased Cats

Family
    Bluesky and Birchpaw | Brothers
    Canyoncry and Stonekit | Mother & Son
    Brindleface, Littlekit, and Autumnkit | Mother & Daughters
Last edited by triplethesix on Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:57 am

SeaClan
Number of Cats: 72 (36 M | 35 F | 1 NB)
Next Moonpool Visit: Anytime
Archive Thread: boop
Territory: boop

Serving Size: 12

(Last moon)
<At the second camp, now used as a the nursery>
Softdawn
Softdawn meowed sternly, keeping the curious kits away from the newly-kitted queens and their precious bundles of fur, "Now, now, they are all tired, and the new kittens need to get used to the outside world before they can play with you." A collective groan escaped from the 11 older kittens, their 'spokescat', bold Magpiekit, demanding, "But why??" The calico permaqueen turned her blind gaze to where she heard the kit earlier, and scolded, "Magpiekit, keep your voice down!" Magpiekit whined, "But why?" Her white-pelted siblings, Icykit and Winterkit, gently reminded the black-and-white she-cat, "Maybe Softdawn's right. Look at Sharkkit and his siblings; they were really quiet when they were first born right?" Icykit, the tom, added, "Yeah! But then we taught them how to play-fight, like the rest of us, real quick!" Arrowkit's stutter could be heard just below the three adopted kits of Rippleheart and Ivynose, "H...hey guys, I- I think Leafstar is h-here." Softdawn lifted her head and scented the air, confirming the brown tabby tom's guess.

Leafstar meowed somewhere nearby, "Softdawn, how are the queens settling?" The matron of the SeaClan nursery replied, "Ah, Leafstar. Did you come to see how they are settling in?" The SeaClan leader replied, "Yes, Softdawn." He paused for a bit before adding, "If you'd allow me, of course." The blind queen chuckled and replied, "Leafstar, this is your Clan. We all know you will not harm any of our kits." Glancing back into the chamber where Rippleheart was helping the recently-kitted queens settling in, she added, "Rippleheart's wanting to speak to you ever since she decided to stay on in the nursery with me." The SeaClan leader meowed, "Ah, I see." He then asked, "Is she free now?" Softdawn nodded, "She will be, when I go help out the other queens instead of her." Smiling, the blind calico she-cat turned around confidently and padded into the main chamber, the familiar scents around her confirming she was correct in her decision. "Rippleheart," she called, "Leafstar is here. I told him you have to speak to him." The younger queen replied, her mew sounding closer at every word, which meant that she was walking toward her, "Oh, is her now? That's good, I want him to know my true intentions behind staying on as a queen." Softdawn nodded and stepped aside to let Rippleheart pass.

Rippleheart
Leafstar was waiting for her when Rippleheart came out to the entrance chamber. Taking a deep breath, the gray tabby she-cat started, "Leafstar." The sandy brown tabby tom interrupted gently, "Whatever reason it is, I support your decision." He then added, head tilting to one side in curiosity, "But I am rather curious. You were an enthusiastic apprentice, and a more-than-capable warrior after you earned the name of Rippleheart." Rippleheart smiled faintly and meowed, "For the longest time, I didn't think I'd ever be a queen, let alone the mother of six beautiful kittens. But after I did... I want to help." Rippleheart took a deep breath and continued, "One reason is because Softdawn can become lonely after most queens return to warrior duties when their kits are old enough to be apprenticed, and I want to keep her company. Another is because I love looking at the kits. Yet another reason is because I don't want the same thing to happen to any of the kits in the future." She didn't elaborate on the 'thing' she was referring to, but only because she didn't have to. Every cat in SeaClan knew that it referred to when Silkfeather was killed by Ravenwish, and left three kittens behind. "If it hadn't been for you," Her former mentor meowed slowly, nodding his head, "they would have surely died in the cold leafbare." Rippleheart smiled again and concluded, "So if I may, I wish to stay in the nursery as a queen, even when I am not nursing or expecting." Leafstar nodded, "You have my permission, Rippleheart. May your days be filled with happiness."

Rippleheart teased Leafstar, realizing that there was a slightly awkward silence between them, "But that doesn't mean that I'll be a better fisher than you are!" Her former mentor protested, mock-scowling, "Hey, just because you can swim like a fish and catch fish while swimming doesn't mean that you are a better fisher than I am! I'm the leader of SeaClan," he added, pouting, "remember?" Giggling like a giddy kitten, Rippleheart chided, "That's no excuse, Leafstar!" The sandy tabby tom chuckled and meowed, "Ah, it's so good to be speaking to you like this again, Rippleheart." "same," the gray queen replied, "brings back so many memories." Leafstar smiled and commented, "You and Ivynose look good together."

<Meanwhile, in the Dark Forest......>
Stormfang
A well-muscled solid gray tom shouldered his way past the long grass, guided only by his keen sense of smell. The Dark Forest had been kind to him, allowing him to find his loyal lieutenant, Ravenwish, when he first arrived. The former SeaClan deputy called out a greeting, "Ravenwish!" The bushy figure of the black Maine Coon tom appeared from his left as the two former murderers met in the dimly-lit clearing. Stormfang spoke again, "Have you been paying attention to what SeaClan is up to these days?" Ravenwish nodded, narrowing his eyes, "They've certainly moved on from our era. There are so many kits in the nursery," he added, wrinkling his nose, "necessitating the Clan move the queens into that uncomfortably small place they once used as the sickness camp." The solid gray tom narrowed his eyes as well, deep in thought. On the one paw, Stormfang thought, if I were to use my own kits to further my plans, I can have one of them take over as leader when they are old enough. But, he allowed silently, on the other paw, if I do that, I will endanger my mate and her reputation. His claws slid out as he clenched his teeth in frustration. Noticing this perhaps, Ravenwish asked, blinking, "You all right?" Stormfang nodded dismissively, "Nothing, Ravenwish." Turning to his loyal lieutenant, the former SeaClan deputy vowed, "There will be chaos in SeaClan once more, but not now." "Aye," Ravenwish nodded, realizing what Stormfang was up to, "they are much too young." "We will watch over them," Stormfang agreed, turning away from the clearing and Ravenwish, "until the time is ready."

(This moon)
Honeytuft
Honeytuft meowed to Dappledawn, his former apprentice, and full medicine cat of SeaClan, "Are we missing anything from the store?" The younger calico she-cat rolled her eyes (if cats could) and retorted playfully, "Why don't you have a look?" Honeytuft pouted, at which Dappledawn purred. The honey-colored tabby tom then poked his head into the herbal stores, sorting through the herbs in his head. When he came to chervil, he sighed. "It looks like we're fresh out of kitting herbs," Honeytuft explained, "better go gather some, eh?" The crippled calico she-cat asked, blinking, "Already? We've had five queens kit at the same time last moon, Honeytuft. I don't think there will be any other couples trying for kits anytime soon." "Who knows?" Honeytuft shrugged, "we can never be sure of who StarClan sends to us on a whim. We must be prepared for anythi-" He was interrupted by a sudden "Hey, Honeytuft, Dappledawn, come out for a moment!" Looking at each other, the two medicine cats blinked in confusion. The honey-colored tom called out, "What is it?" The unmistakable voice of Cliffstripe was heard shouting, "There's a cat from RidgeClan who claims he knows you!" Honeytuft's eyes widened in shock and realization as he hurried out, followed by his former apprentice.

A brown tabby tom was warily sitting down, his paws folded neatly under him. At seeing the familiar face of Honeytuft, Sandripple, medicine cat of RidgeClan, cried out, "Honeytuft!" The honey-colored tabby tom beamed, "Sandripple!" and bounded over, as if he were a giddy apprentice; he asked, his face becoming serious, "What's wrong?" Dappledawn coughed and asked, "Better question: did something happen to RidgeClan?" Sandripple's eyes clouded in sorrow as he uttered heavily, gaze traveling to the cold stone floor of the cavern, "RidgeClan was disbanded some time ago." Honeytuft stared at his friend in horror as he asked, "What?" This question was echoed by Dappledawn and Cliffstripe; Sandripple nodded slowly, adding, "I'm not so sure what really happened the last few days- I..." Before he could continue the tale, the distinct mew of Carrotfur, SeaClan's deputy, came from the entrance, "You must be Sandripple, of RidgeClan." The young ginger-and-white tabby tom came over and dipped his head respectively. He glanced at Cliffstripe, explaining, "See, Cliffstripe's father, Ivynose, was the one who was with him when you were found. He's our fastest tracker," he continued, seeing understanding in the former RidgeClan cat's eyes, "so he came to me and told me about you." Glancing over his shoulder, he apologized, "My father, Leafstar, is coming back from an excursion in the forest by the river, and should arrive shortly." Sandripple shook his head before meowing, "No, it's fine, Carrotfur." Turning back to the medicine cats, he meowed, "All I know is that our leader ordered everyone to scatter, far and wide." His head hung lower than ever before in shame as the brown tabby tom concluded, "I don't know where they all went, or if any survived after the Great Scatter."

Honeytuft was the first to speak in the silence that followed, "Look, Sandripple, you can stay with us, as a full medicine cat of SeaClan. I'm sure Leafstar will be very understanding." Dappledawn nodded, adding brightly, "Maybe we will meet your former Clanmates during future Gatherings, if they were lucky enough to find other Clans to join!" Sandripple glanced at the younger calico she-cat and smiled faintly, "You've got one enthusiastic cat as your former apprentice right there." The crippled she-cat beamed as Honeytuft chuckled softly. He felt pride well up in his chest, as if Dappledawn were his daughter, as he meowed, "She learned about the herbs so quickly, you should have seen it!" Dappledawn's ears flattened as she protested, "Oh, come on! It was only because the situation demanded it!"

Leafstar
Leafstar hurried back to camp and, quickly dropping the fish he caught into the fresh-kill pile, came over to the group surrounding the new arrival. The sandy brown tabby tom dipped his head and meowed, "Welcome to SeaClan, Sandripple." Sandripple dipped his head in greeting as the other SeaClan cats did as well, and meowed, "Thank you for your warm welcome, Leafstar. I am very grateful to be able to stay here, at least for now." Leafstar nodded, meowing, "If you need shelter, we can arrange for it." Before he could continue, Carrotfur, his deputy and son, interrupted, "Leafstar, he says that RidgeClan has disbanded, and he is in need of a permanent home. He came to us, seeking shelter, because he knew that his friend, our own Honeytuft, was in our Clan, and we are known to be acceptable of any cats needing homes." Leafstar nodded thoughtfully before asking, "How did RidgeClan fare toward the end?" "Horribly," Sandripple admitted, grimacing, "but they went by so quickly I really didn't know what to think. Famine, rogue attacks..." He shuddered as he meowed brokenly, "At the end, I couldn't do anything. Our leader ordered for us to scatter far and wide, told us that we'd have a better chance of survival if we did." He sighed, ending his tale, "so when I left, all I could think about was Honeytuft and SeaClan." Leafstar nodded wisely, meowing, "And we are very honored to have you here, Sandripple. I was about to ask for a medicine cat at the Moonpool later today," he revealed, "because we have had many queens kit, and twenty more kits to worry about this past moon. It seems," he concluded as Sandripple's eyes widened in surprise, "StarClan has beat me to that need." The sandy brown tabby tom meowed, nodding toward Honeytuft and Dappledawn, "Well then, what are you waiting for? Show him his new quarters, and get him settled in. I will announce him as a medicine cat of SeaClan later tonight." Sandripple dipped his head, crying out joyfully, "Thank you so much, Leafstar!"

<Later that night>
Leafstar yowled, leaping onto the Meeting Ledge, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey meet here, beneath the Meeting Ledge, for a Clan meeting!" The cats of SeaClan gathered slowly; Ivynose, Cliffstripe, and Morningflame having been dispatched to the nursery camp to relieve the guard there, consisting of Breezewhisker, Birchlight, and Hailcloud, and to summon the 6 kits who were ready to be apprenticed. When the cats were fully gathered, Leafstar began, "Cats of SeaClan! We are gathered tonight to celebrate the turning of six moons for six of our kits, and for the joining of Sandripple, former medicine cat of RidgeClan!" The SeaClan cats cheered wildly for the soon-to-be apprentices and the new arrival, though they did quiet down quickly, in respect for the passing of such a large clan as RidgeClan. When Leafstar deemed that the silence was long enough, the sandy brown tabby tom continued, "Now, before we start our apprentice ceremonies, we shall welcome Sandripple to our Clan." Turning to the brown tabby tom, the SeaClan leader meowed, "We are gathered here to decide the fate of Sandripple, former medicine cat of RidgeClan. He has fully expressed to join SeaClan. Whoever has anything against Sandripple joining us, please speak now, or forever hold your peace." A long moment of silence followed, where all cats held their heads high and gazed directly toward their leader without speaking. Satisfied, Leafstar declared, "SeaClan, you have spoken! We fully welcome Sandripple to SeaClan as our third medicine cat!" Cheers erupted as the cats of SeaClan welcomed their newest member with gusto, "Sandripple! Sandripple! Sandripple!" The brown tabby tom in question bowed his head in happiness.

When the cheers died down, Leafstar spoke, "Finally, we have six kits who have reached their sixth moon!" All eyes trained on the excited faces of Seakit, Lightkit, Arrowkit, Icykit, Winterkit, and Magpiekit, as the sandy brown tabby tom continued, "and, by the power of our warrior ancestors, I shall assign them mentors." Indicating for Seakit to come forward, Leafstar meowed, "Seakit, from this day forth, until you have earned your warrior name, you shall be known as Seapaw." Turning to Shorefall, the SeaClan leader mewed, "Shorefall, you have taught Daisysong and Thistletuft excellently in the past, and I trust you to pass down all you know to young Seapaw." The longhaired ginger tom got up on his paws, a pleasantly surprised look on his face, and came to touch noses with the young brown-and-white tabby she-cat. Once the two moved away to sit together, Leafstar indicated to Lightkit to come forward, meowing, "Lightkit, from this day forth, until you have earned your warrior name, you shall be known as Lightpaw." Nodding toward Dustflower, he continued, "Dustflower, it is high time that you had your first apprentice. I trust that you pass down all you know to young Lightpaw." The longhaired chocolate tabby she-cat padded toward the brown-and-white tabby apprentice, shock on her face. She murmured, "I... I can't thank you enough, Leafstar. I'll do my best," she added, as she touched noses with the young tom. When the two stepped back, Leafstar turned to Arrowkit, meowing, "Arrowkit, from this day forth, until you have earned your warrior name, you shall be known as Arrowpaw." Nodding toward the Siberian tom sitting near the entrance of the camp, Leafstar called, "Claypool, you have taught Hawkpath well in the past, and I hope that you will pass down all you know to young Arrowpaw now." The longhaired tom's tail flicked in warm surprise as he padded toward his new apprentice. Leafstar saw that Claypool bent to tell his young charge something before touching noses with him. When these two stepped back, Leafstar indicated for Icykit to step forward. The young white tom did so, anticipation in his eyes. "Icykit," Leafstar declared, "from this day forth, until you have earned your warrior name, you shall be known as Icypaw." The sandy brown tabby tom paused to take a breath before mewing, "Birchlight, you have proven to be an excellent warrior and member of SeaClan, and that you are ready for your first apprentice. I hope that you pass down all you know to young Icypaw." The dilute tortoiseshell warrior looked up at the mention of her name, only to freeze in shock. Shakily, the she-cat made her way to her apprentice and touched noses with the white tom, who looked equally awed. When the two cats settled down nearby, Leafstar continued with the ceremony, meowing, "Winterkit, from this day forth, until you have earned your warrior name, you shall be known as Winterpaw." Turning to gaze on a certain calico she-cat, the SeaClan leader declared, "Breezewhisker, you are a young and capable warrior, and I know that you will pass down all you know to young Winterpaw." The calico she-cat stared at the sandy brown tabby tom for a moment, speechless with shock, and only moved when Whiterose, sitting next to her, nudged her forward. The calico warrior shakily touched noses with the white apprentice, and herded her to where the other new apprentices and their mentors sat.

Leafstar took a deep breath. This was the last of the ceremonies, and it could be somewhat of a controversy too. Leafstar meowed, looking down at the young black-and-white she-cat in front of him, "Magpiekit, from this day forth, until you have earned your warrior name, you shall be known as Magpiepaw. Hailcloud," he called, nodding toward where the former leader of ElmClan was sitting, next to Stormbreeze, "you were once the respected leader of ElmClan, and upon its dissolution, you chose to become a SeaClan warrior, and have proven yourself as a tried and true member of our Clan, and thus, proven yourself the worthy mentor for young Magpiepaw. I hope that you pass down all you know to her." All gazes traveled to Hailcloud as, with a soft gasp of shock, the longhaired gray tabby tom got up on his paws. He meowed shakily, "I... I don't deserve her at all, Leafstar... but," he swallowed, promising solemnly, "I promise to teach her in the ways of a noble SeaClan warrior." When they finished touching noses with each other, the entire Clan roared their approvals into the high ceiling of their camp, "Seapaw! Lightpaw! Arrowpaw! Icypaw! Winterpaw! Magpiepaw!"

[ The Clan consumes Sparrow x2 and Hare x2. ]
[ Sandripple of RidgeClan joins SeaClan as the Clan's third medicine cat! ]
[ Honeytuft, Dappledawn, and Sandripple search for herbs. ]
[ Seakit has reached the age of six moons and is apprenticed to Shorefall, becoming Seapaw! ]
[ Lightkit has reached the age of six moons and is apprenticed to Dustflower, becoming Lightpaw! ]
[ Arrowkit has reached the age of six moons and is apprenticed to Claypool, becoming Arrowpaw! ]
[ Icykit has reached the age of six moons and is apprenticed to Birchlight, becoming Icypaw! ]
[ Winterkit has reached the age of six moons and is apprenticed to Breezewhisker, becoming Winterpaw! ]
[ Magpiekit has reached the age of six moons and is apprenticed to Hailcloud, becoming Magpiepaw! ]
[ Leafstar, Ivynose, Daisysong, Cliffstripe, Hollyspots, and Swiftpaw fish in the sea. ]
[ Carrotfur, Boomtail, Jadefall, Sagefrost, Cardinalpaw, and Campionpaw hunt in the forest by the river. ]
[ Stormbreeze, Whisperdust, and Rippleheart hunt in the Pine Grove. ]
[ Oakshadow, Hawkpath, Pinefoot, Whiterose, Morningflame, and Thistletuft go back to the Pine Grove to see if anything else has happened (border patrol). ]
[ Everyone else stays at camp. ]
[ Shorefall, Dustflower, Birchlight, Breezewhisker, and Hailcloud teach their apprentices the Hunting skill. ]
[ Claypool teaches Arrowpaw the Fishing skill. ]
[ Leafstar teaches Swiftpaw the Climbing skill. ]
[ Sagefrost teaches Campionpaw the Swimming skill. ]
[ Cardinalpaw is ready for a final assessment! If he passes, he will be known as Cardinalsong! ]

{note to mod: Brackenfur of DeerClan, Daisystalk of BrambleClan, and Turtlepatch of BrambleClan can be found at any time~}

Leader:
          Leafstar | 61 moons | tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆ [7/9]

Deputy:
          Carrotfur | 24 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cats:
          Honeytuft | 65 moons | Tom | X
          Dappledawn | 22 moons | she-cat | X - has a twisted paw
          Sandripple | 32 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:
          Shorefall | 64 moons | tom | X
          Oakshadow | 49 moons | tom | X
          Claypool | 58 moons | tom | X
          Ivynose | 33 moons | tom | X
          Whisperdust | 64 moons | she-cat | X
          Daisysong | 33 moons | she-cat | X
          Whiterose | 73 moons | she-cat | X
          Stormbreeze | 65 moons | tom | X
          Goshawkflight | 33 moons | tom | X
          Hawkpath | 26 moons | tom | X
          Dustflower | 60 moons | she-cat | X
          Morningflame | 27 moons | tom | X
          Breezewhisker | 27 moons | she-cat | X
          Birchlight | 54 moons | she-cat | X
          Hollyspots | 22 moons | she-cat | X
          Thistletuft | 22 moons | tom | X
          Sagefrost | 28 moons | she-cat | X
          Wolfshadow | 39 moons | tom | X
          Goldenmist | 19 moons | she-cat | X
          Hailcloud | 67 moons | tom | X
          Pinefoot | 32 moons | tom | X
          Boomtail | 16 moons | tom | X
          Jadefall | 16 moons | she-cat | X
          Cliffstripe | 16 moons | tom | X

Apprentices:
          Cardinalpaw | 15 moons | tom | X
          Swiftpaw | 12 moons | she-cat | X
          Campionpaw | 7 moons | nonbinary (bio female) | X
          Seapaw | 6 moons | she-cat | X (Right)
          Lightpaw | 6 moons | tom | X (Left)
          Arrowpaw | 6 moons | tom | X
          Icypaw | 6 moons | tom | X
          Winterpaw | 6 moons| she-cat | X
          Magpiepaw | 6 moons | she-cat | X

Queens:
          Softdawn | 43 moons | she-cat | X - blind | Permaqueen
          Rippleheart | 33 moons | she-cat | X | Permaqueen
          Goosewing | 54 moons | she-cat | X
          Nightwing | 47 moons | she-cat | X
          Mintnose | 64 moons | she-cat | X
          Bellcloud | 26 moons | she-cat | X
          Brimflower | 43 moons | she-cat | X
          Fritillarytail | 54 moons | X

Kits:
          Sharkkit | 3 moons | tom | X
          Splashkit | 3 moons | she-cat | X
          Comfreykit | 3 moons | she-cat | X
          Albatrosskit | 3 moons | tom | X (left)
          Fernkit | 3 moons | tom | X (right)
          Cedarkit | 0 moons | tom | X
          Brightkit | 0 moons | she-cat | X
          Petrelkit | 0 moons | tom | X
          Blackkit | 0 moons | she-cat | X
          Willowkit | 0 moons | tom | X
          Lavenderkit | 0 moons | she-cat | X
          Bonekit | 0 moons | she-cat | X
          Buntingkit | 0 moons | tom | X
          Boragekit | 0 moons | tom | X
          Adderkit | 0 moons | tom | X
          Brackenkit | 0 moons | she-cat | X
          Grasskit | 0 moons | tom | X
          Harrierkit | 0 moons | she-cat | X
          Rainkit | 0 moons | tom | X
          Mistykit | 0 moons | she-cat | X
          Creamkit | 0 moons | tom | X
          Palekit | 0 moons | she-cat | X
          Sweetkit | 0 moons | tom | X
          Riverkit | 0 moons | she-cat | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    GustClan | Chamrosh
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Sea (none)
    Northeast | PineClan | deimos
    Northwest | LakeClan | honey--bee
    Southeast | Sea (none)
    Southwest | Sea (none)

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark: For tooth pain (eases toothache). x2
    Beech Leaves: For carrying other herbs. x1
    Bindweed: Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place (unknown effect). x0
    Blackberry Leaves: These leaves are chewed into a pulp (eases the swelling of bee stings). x3
    Borage Leaves: It is chewed and eaten by nursing queens (produces more and better milk, also brings down fevers). x0
    Bright-Eye: Unknown usage x1
    Broom: It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds (effect unknown). x0
    Burdock Root: The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp (lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites). x1
    Burnet: A traveling herb (Said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs; keeps a cat's strength up). x4
    Catchweed: The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are (stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin). x1
    Catmint/Catnip: Eaten (best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare; can also be used for whitecough). x0
    Celandine: Juice is trickled into the eye (soothes damaged eyes). x1
    Chamomile: Eaten (strengthens the heart and soothes the mind; also given to traveling cats for strength). x1
    Chervil: Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root (for infected wounds and bellyache, respectively; can also be used during kitting). x0
    Chickweed: Eaten (treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred). x5
    Cob Nuts: Made into ointments (effect unknown). x0
    Cobwebs: Press over wound (to soak up and stop/slow the bleeding; may also be used to bind broken bones). x1
    Coltsfoot: Leaves chewed into a pulp (eases breathing or kitten-cough; eases cracked or sore pads). x1
    Comfrey Root: Roots are chewed into a poultice; can also be lined in one's nest (repairs broken bones or soothes wounds; also used for wrenched claws; can be used for itching or inflammation on stiff joints; also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest; can be used for burns). x0
    Daisy Leaf: Chewed into a paste (eases the pain of aching joints; also a traveling herb). x3
    Dandelion: The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings; leaves can be chewed (thought to soothe and heal bee stings; its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller). x0
    Dock: Chewed up and applied to scratches, similar to sorrel; also can be put in one's nest during sleep (soothes scratches, though can sting when applied; soothes sore pads; if placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds). x2
    Elder Leaves: Turned into a poultice (Soothes sprains). x0
    Fennel: Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth (helps pain in the hips). x0
    Feverfew: Eaten (reduces body temperature for cats with fevers or chills; also heals aches and pains; especially good for headaches). x1
    Goatweed: Given daily (eases anxiety and grief). x0
    Hawkweed: Unknown usage (like catmint, but not as strong).x0
    Heather Nectar: Included in herbal mixtures (makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures). x1
    Honey: Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it (soothes infections; a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats; helps cats swallow other concoctions; helps soothe coughing; gives energy). x2
    Horsetail: Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds (treats infections; stops bleeding). x1
    Ivy Leaf: To store other herbs. x0
    Juniper Berries: Chewed and eaten (soothes bellyaches; gives strength; helps troubled breathing; also used to help calm cats). x3
    Lamb's Ear: Unknown usage (gives a cat strength). x0
    Lavender: Placed under a cat's nose and is to be inhaled constantly, or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death (cures fevers and chills; also used to hide the scent of death). x3
    Lovage: Cures coughs x1
    Lungwort: Eaten (cures yellowcough).x0
    Mallow Leaves: Eaten (soothes bellyaches). x1
    Marigold: Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice; juice can be used as well (stops infections; stops bleeding; used for inflammation in the joints). x0
    Mint: Rubbed on a dead body (used to hide the scent of death). x0
    Mouse Bile: the liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt (the ticks fall off).x0
    Dried Oak Leaf: the dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound (stops infection from setting in). x0
    Parsley: Eaten (stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk; also used to cure bellyache). x0
    Poppy Seeds: Chewed on (helps a cat sleep; soothes shock or distress; eases pain; not recommended for nursing queens).x1
    Ragwort Leaves: Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper leaves, it can help aching joints (treats aching joints; keeps a cat's strength up). x0
    Ragweed: Thought to give cats extra strength (like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy). x0
    Raspberry Leaves: Could be a painkiller, or helps stop bleeding during kitting (could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding) x0
    Rosemary: Put on the pelt of a dead cat and prepare it for burial (hides the scent of death). x0
    Rush: Used to bind broken bones (helps hold a broken limb into place, like casts for Twolegs). x0
    Sorrel: Eaten (traveling herb; can also build up appetite). x2
    Sticks: Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended; also used to help broken legs heal (distracts cat from pain; recommended for queens giving birth). x0
    Stinging Nettle: The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound; the stems can also be chewed (induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones; helps with wounds; chewing the stems helps fight against infection). x1
    Sweet-Sedge: One must swallow the sap (eases infection). x0
    Tansy: To be consumed, but only in small doses (cures coughs; can be also used to cure wounds and poisons; stops cats from getting greencough; soothes throats). x2
    Tormentil: Chewed and put on the wound (its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poisons). x0
    Thyme: Leaves can be chewed on (calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock). x2
    Traveling Herbs: Eaten (used to give a cat more energy and strength, and keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time). x0
    Watermint: It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten (eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache).x0
    Wild Garlic: One must roll in it (prevents infection, especially rat bites). x3
    Willow Bark: Usage unknown (eases pain). x1
    Willow Leaves: Eaten (stops vomiting). x0
    Wintergreen: Usage unknown (treats wounds and some poisons). x1
    Yarrow: Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound, depending on the situation (extracts poisons from wounds; will make a cat vomit up toxins; the ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads).x1
    Deathberries: Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry (kills a cat within minutes when consumed). Also known as yew berries or night seeds. x2
    Foxglove Seeds: They are used to treat the heart (can easily cause paralysis and heart failure). x1
    Holly Berries: Usage unknown (effect unknown). x0
    Deadly Nightshade: To quickly kill a cat who cannot be saved (poisonous). x0
    Water Hemlock: Usage unknown (causes writhing, pain, and foaming of the mouth). x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Fish | x5 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x5 | 2 servings
    Sparrow | x2 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x3 | 1 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings
    Shrew | x4 | 1 servings
    Total | 39 servings

Mentors:
    Carrotfur | Cardinalpaw | 6 | Stalking, Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking, Combat
    Leafstar | Swiftpaw | 5 | Hunting, Combat, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking
    Sagefrost | Campionpaw | 1 | Hunting
    Shorefall | Seapaw | 0 | Moves
    Dustflower | Lightpaw | 0 | Moves
    Claypool | Arrowpaw | 0 | Moves
    Birchlight | Icypaw | 0 | Moves
    Breezewhisker | Winterpaw | 0 | Moves
    Hailcloud | Magpiepaw | 0 | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Fogkit | 5 moons | tom| Murdered by Stormfang
    Snakekit | 0 moons | tom | Stillborn
    Brightstream | 45 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Stormfang
    Mottledsmoke | 33 moons | she-cat | Death by crows
    Smallwing | 23 moons | tom | Death by crows
    Owlfrost | 49 moons | tom | Death by crows
    Rosefern | 68 moons | she-cat | Greencough
    Sleetsky | 29 moons | she-cat | Greencough
    Fernstrike | 37 moons | tom | Executed by Ravenwish under Stormfang's orders
    Spiderpath | 45 moons | tom | Greencough
    Ashkit | 0 moons | she-cat | weakness
    Silkfeather | 44 moons | she-cat | Killed by Ravenwish
    Cloudkit | 0 moons | tom | Killed by Ravenwish
    Emberwhisker | 39 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Ravenwish, under Stormfang's orders
    Brocadeheart | 12 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Applemist, under Stormfang's orders
    Ravenwish | 36 moons | tom | Executed for murder of four cats
    Cat Name | Age at Death | Gender | Cause of Death

Family:
    Leafstar and Whiterose | Carrotfur, Brocadeheart (adopted)
    ??? and Dustflower | Daisysong, Lily, Ivynose
    Vinescratch (SwiftClan) and Brightstream | Hollyspots, Thistletuft, Fogkit, Dappledawn
    Shorefall and Dustflower | Goldenmist (adopted), Snakekit, Cliffstripe
    Adoniscloud (GustClan) and Softdawn | Gullpaw (GustClan), Gannetpaw (GustClan), Boomtail, Jadefall
    Oakshadow and Nightwing | Bellcloud (adopted), Cedarkit, Brightkit, Petrelkit, Blackkit
    Stormfang and Goosewing | Sharkkit, Splashkit, Comfreykit, Albatrosskit, Fernkit
    Stormbreeze and Mintnose | Willowkit, Lavenderkit, Bonekit, Buntingkit, Boragekit
    Ivynose and Rippleheart | Lightpaw, Seapaw, Ashkit, Arrowpaw, Icypaw (adopted), Winterpaw (adopted), Magpiepaw (adopted)
    ??? and Silkfeather | Cloudkit, Icypaw, Winterpaw, Magpiepaw
    Wolfshadow and Brimflower | Rainkit, Mistykit, Creamkit
    Honeytuft and Owlfrost | Brothers/Littermates
    Morningflame and Breezewhisker | Siblings/Littermates
    Hailcloud and Fritillarytail | Palekit, Sweetkit, Riverkit
    Hawkpath and Bellcloud | Adderkit, Brackenkit, Grasskit, Harrierkit
    Name and Name | Kits
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Storm Rose » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:06 pm

Dawnclan
Number of Cats: Total 13 | Female 6 | Male 8
Last Lapis of the Moon Visit: July 3rd, 2018
Next Lapis of the Moon Visit: Whenever
Prey Serving Size: 3 (7-13)

Clan Storage

A yowl pierced the early morning air. Cats of all ages stumbled out of their dens, puffed up and ready for battle. Fawnfeather scooted her kits out just as Riverice and Splashpaw hurried in. The clan sat around on the various rocks that sat in the large pool filling the clearing. Blackpaw's ears flattened when he slipped and fell into the water before complaining that cats do not live in water. As the sun rose, Brookmoss began sending cats out to hunt and patrol before going with Tiherflame to train their apprentices. Aurorastar went with Brookmoss and Blackpaw to patrol while Tigerflame took Fawnfeather and Maplepaw hunting.

On the patrol, Aurorastar voiced her concerns about the new warrior Hawkflame and his friendlyness towards Lynxheart. Brookmoss shook his head, he didn't think either cat was as bad as the clan said. Especially since Blackpaw looked up to him and Brookmoss didn't want to disappoint the only cat who traveled with him to this clan. Aurorastar, obviously relaxed by Brookmoss's opinion, turned her attention to Creamwhisker.

"Speaking of new cat, you and Creamwhisker. How's is she?"

"What are you talking about? We were just talking."

"Mhmm, I think you two work together but maybe I'm just wrong. She clearly likes you."

Brookmoss didn't reply before taking off, leaving a confused apprentice and a chuckling molly.

[Dawnclan eats 1 sparrow]
[Skystorm is kitting! Lynxheart is the father.]
[Riverice and Splashpaw assist Skystorm with her kitting.]
[Aurorastar, Brookmoss, and Blackpaw patrol]
[Tigerflame, Fawnfeather, and Maplepaw hunt]
[Maplepaw and Blackpaw are trained in Fishing though Blackpaw seems unsure about the water.]
[Cream joins and is renamed Creamwhisker]
[Hawk joins and is renamed Hawkflame]
[Hawkflame takes a liking to Lynxheart and they quickly become friends]

Patrols wrote:Allowed patrols: 4
(Will only send up to 2 of 1 type of patrol for now)
Border:
1. Aurorastar, Brookmoss, and Blackpaw
2. N/A
Hunting:
1. Tigerflame, Fawnfeather, and Maplepaw
2. N/A
Herb:
1. N/A
2. N/A

New Cats wrote:Hawkflame | 16 Moons | Male

Creamwhisker | 20 Moons | Female

Rank Changes wrote:Hawkflame
Rouge - Warrior

Creamwhisker
Loner - Warrior

Deaths wrote:None

Leader:
          Aurorastar | 43 moons | Female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★☆☆
          Drowning 2 | Death (No. Of lives taken)

Deputy:
          Brookmoss | 26 Moons | Male | X
          Blackpaw

Medicine Cat:
          Riverice | 38 moons | Male | X
          Splashpaw

Warriors:
          Tigerflame | 49 moons | Male | X
          Maplepaw
          Lynxheart | 41 moons | Male | X
          Hawkflame | 16 Moons | Male | X
          Creamwhisker | 20 Moons | Female | X

Apprentices:
          Maplepaw | 11 moons | Male | X
          Splashpaw | 8 Moons | Female | X
          Blackpaw | 7 Moons | Male | X

Queens:
          Fawnfeather | 49 moons | Female | X
          Skystorm | 39 moons | Female | X
          Ashcloud | 57 moons | Female | X

Kits:
          Willowkit | 4 moons | Female | X
          Thistlekit | 4 moons | Male | X
          Stormkit | 4 moons | Male | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Forest | Coonclan | Wolflash
    East | Forest | Blueclan | five.six.seven
    South | River With Forest Beyond | Clan Name | Username
    West | Twoleg Farm | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint (Catnip) | x1
    Cobwebs | x2
    Iris | x1
    Pawpaw | x1
    Raspberry | x1
    Stick | x1
    Comfrey | x1
    Chickweed | x1
    Sorrel | x1
    Herb | x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Frog | x1 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Small fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Large fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Sparrow | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Tigerflame | Maplepaw | 4 | Hunting, Fishing, Fighting, Running, Swiming, Climbing, Jumping
    Brookmoss | Blackpaw | w | Hunting, Fishing, Fighting, Running, Swiming, Climbing, Jumping
    Riverice | Splashpaw | 1 | Basic Herb Identification, Poison Identification, Fighting, Swiming, Intermediate Herb Identification, Advanced Herb Identification, Simple Injuries, Complex Injuries, Sign Interpretation

Deceased Cats:
    Lilykit Lilystream | Died in her sleep shortly after birth | X
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | [url=LINK]X[/url]

Family:
    Fawnfeather and Ashcloud| Willowkit, Thistlekit, Stormkit, Lilykit, (Ashcloud's unborn kits)
    Skystorm and Lynxheart | ???
    Name and Name | Kits

Notes for Self wrote:Grown Kits
Willowkit - X
Stormkit - X
Thistlekit - X
Name - [url=hhhh]X[/url]
Name - [url=hhhh]X[/url]

Future Births
Ashcloud - 1 Moon

Current Prophecy
"The Brightness of Dawn has been corrupted, and victory must be Scent from above"

Cats Who Knows About It
Riverice, Aurorastar, Maplepaw, Lynxheart

Patrols
N/A

Ask Starclan For More
Warriors to train future kits
Last edited by Storm Rose on Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Storm Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

amberclan ` 31

Postby faerie; » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:20 am

faerie; wrote:Image
          ┌──────────┐

notes for simon / substitutes !!
          demelza finds x1 cat per patrol.
          jasper finds x1 cat per patrol. x
          adanya finds x1 cat per patrol.
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

└──────────┘
████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
          ┌────────────────────────┐
          clan count 59 females xx males xx servings 10 moonpool friday

└────────────────────────┘

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

stories

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[new cats]
unnamed queen ( moonpool )

[ patrols ]
↳ hunt: orchidstep, dawntuft, dovewatcher, cicadaflutter, lionwatcher, olivebanch
↳ hunt: sunpeak, brindleclaw, admonium, newtberry, cypress, ferretfur

↳ border: nettleflower, brookrunner, smoke's rising, starling, ivoryfang, ivystripe
↳ border: squirreltuft, olivebranch, rhizome, boulerfoot, willowtail, cypress

↳ herbs: bumbletail & poppyleaf

[ training ]

↳ rattlepaw, viperpaw, dipperpaw, cottonpaw, fawnpaw, juniperpaw, sagepaw, valerian
(hunting)

[ kitting ]
unnamed queen atm > 2m

[ other ]
amberclan begins the first moon of traveling. they have two moons left before settling.

ferretfur goes to the moonpool and requests a cat of any rank.

- you already know my laptop is pretty much dead so if you see anything wrong just ping me on he sever about it , ill also be doing a recount of my cats soon

[the clan consumes x5 small fish.]

[center]
          [size=85]leader
          sootstar | 60m | she-cat | x
          lives: ★★★★★

shaman:
          swan | 27m | tom | x

deputy:
          ferretfur | 50m | tom | x

medicine cat:
          bumbletail | 56m | tom | x
          poppyleaf | 25m | molly | x

⇁ patients

warriors:
          russetstrike | 67m | tom | x
          orchidstep | 52m | she-cat |x
          kumonryu | 50m | tom | x
          cicadaflutter | 54m | she-cat | x
          dawntuft | 57m | she-cat | x
          rivergum | 68m | tom | x
          goosecloud | 29m | tom | x
          boulderfoot | 29m | tom | x
          shellskip | 29m | tom | x
          squirreltuft | 49m | molly | x
          sunpeak | 52m | tom | x
          olivebranch |50m | tom | x
          rhizome | 65m | tom | x
          ivoryfang | 25m | molly | x
          lionwatcher | 25m | molly | x
          smoke's rising | 48m | molly | x
          brookrunner | 23m | molly | x
          brindleclaw | 23m | tom | x
          nettleflower | 23m | molly | x
          starling | 36m | tom | x
          willowtail | 26m | molly | x
          admonium | 37m | tom | x
          ivystripe | 19m | molly | x
          dovewatcher | 21m | molly | x
          newtberry | 38m | trans-tom | x
          cypress | 50m | tom | x
          mousecurl | 16m | molly | x
          rabbitclaw | 14m | tom | x

intermediates:
          disabled warriors who cannot meet the daily quota
          of hunting and patrolling. instead, they learn about
          herbs, help kitting, and do other daily clan tasks.

mist | 29m | tom | x
          flurryheart | 19m | molly | x

apprentices:
          smallpaw | 11m | tom | x
          freya | 10m | molly | x
          jasper | 10m | tom | x
          beau | 10m | tom | x
          millie | 10m | molly | x
          adanya | 10m | molly | x
          mintpaw | 10m | tom | x
          rattlepaw | 9m | tom | left
          viperpaw | 9m | tom | right
          dipperpaw | 9m | molly | x / growth
          cottonpaw | 9m | molly | x / growth
          fawnpaw | 9m | molly | x / growth
          juniperpaw | 9m | tom | x
          sagepaw | 9m | tom | x
          valerian's leaf | 9m | tom | x

queens:
          riverskip | 30m | x
          unnamed queen | 35m | x

kits:

riverskip's litter

hazelkit | 5m | molly | x / growth
          duskkit | 5m | tom | x / growth

fostered kits:
          n/a

elders:
          falconwatcher | 100m | tom | x
          shubunkin | 90m | she-cat | x

medicine store
    borage leaves | produces milk, helps fever | x2
    catmint | greencough remedy | x5
    chervil | infected wounds, bellyaches, kitting | x1
    cobwebs | bandage | x1
    goldenrod | healing wounds | x1
    watermint | bellyache remedy | x2
    goatweed | eases anxiety, grief | x1
    lavender | fever and chill remedy | x1
    poppy seeds | eases pain, helps sleep, soothes shock | x3
    broom | poultice for broken limbs and wounds | x2
    tansy | cures coughs, wounds and poisons. | x2
    chervil | infected wounds, bellyaches | x1
    oak leaves | stops infection from setting in | x1
    thyme | calms anxiety, shock, stress | x2
    yarrow | extracts poison, causes vomitting | x2
    marigold | stops infection and bleeding | x0
    juniper berries | calms, soothes aches | x1
    comfrey | eases stiffness, broken joints | x2
    sweetsedge | eases infection | x3
    cob nuts | x1
    heather nectar | x2
    alder bark | x2
    dandelion | x1
    hawk/chickweed | x4
    mouse bile | x2
    blackberry | x1
    lambs ear | x1
    rush | x2
    parsley | x1
    garlic | x1
    nettle | x1
    chamomile | x1
    mallow | x1
    ragwort | x2
    rosemary | x1
    horsetail | x2
    bindweed | x1
    willow bark | x1
    burdock | x1
    daisy leaf | x1
    lovage | x1
    mint | x1
    oak leaf | x1
    foxglove seeds | x1
    juniper | x1
    elder leaf | x1
    raspberry leaf | x1
    dock | x1

fresh-kill pile:
    mouse | x21 | 1 servings
    vole | x19 | 1 servings
    squirrel | x25 | 2 servings
    rabbit | x22 |2 servings
    small fish | x15 x10 | 2 servings
    big fish | x6 | 3 servings

mentors:
    update soon dude

deceased cats:
    larkstream | greencough
    patch | greencough poisoned
    almondflower & unnamed kit | birthing complications
    otterstripe | drowned
    blackpatch | poisoned

family:
    orchidstep & father | goosecloud, boulderfoot, mist, shellskip
    dawntuft & father | poppypaw, ivoryfang, lionwatcher
    tigerspring & father | brookpaw, brindlepaw, sheeppaw
    peony & | cloudkit, snowkit, oakkit, crowkit, beetlekit
    owlbloom & lightningstripe | otterstripe, nettlepaw, mintkit
    cicadaflutter & ferretfur |
faerie;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:35 am

W E A T H E R
Greenleaf- It is now extremely hot in the territories. With everything so dry the water seems to have been sucked up by the plants. Water levels are dangerously low, at least hunting is still good. The heat has made prey slower and easier to catch so your cats wont have to put to much effort into hunting.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Mod Notes:
The staff is currently doing an activity check! After the activity check is done our lists are going to be moved around some so some of you might have new mods.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Main Clans
[ Mapleclan ] • [ Soulclan ] • [ Forestclan ] • [ Gustclan ] • [ Briarclan ] • [ Dappleclan ] • [ OakTreeclan ] • [ Autumnclan ]
[ Azgeda ] • [ Waveclan ] • [ Swiftclan ] • [ Quartzclan ] • [ Floodclan ] • [ Mallowclan ] • [ Reeding Woods ] • [ Lagoonclan ]
[ Brumeclan ]

Second Clans
[ Bayouclan ]

Grey_Hoodie wrote:

[Hunting Patrols] Moon, Cherry and Dipper go on a hunting patrol.
[Hunting Patrols] Sable, Lupine and Brambleshade go on a hunting patrol.
[Border Patrols] N/A
[Food Rations] The cats consume two squirrels (4 servings).
[Introductions] Sable (formerly Stablestar) was adopted. Lupine was a birthday cat ^^. Both have been accepted into
[Introductions] the clan and do not need to be found/come across.

[ Moon's patrol caught a hare ]
[ Sable's patrol caught two mice ]

Chamrosh wrote:
Gustclan

[ Cairngormkit is apprenticed to Vendacethroat and becomes Cairngormpaw ]
[ Rivuletkit is apprenticed to Dipperfish and becomes Rivuletpaw ]
[ Cinquefoilkit is apprenticed to Martinwhisker and becomes Cinquefoilpaw ]
[ Fioled is apprenticed to Squirrelclaw ]
[ Llosgi Llyn is apprenticed to Pearstone ]
[ Tymestl is apprenticed to Lobeliafur ]
[ Eryr is apprenticed to Ospreystorm ]
[ Môr is apprenticed to Mosquitowhisker ]

[ Ciarngormpaw, Rivuletpaw, Cinquefoilpaw, Fioled, Llosgi Llyn, Tymestl, Eryr, and Môr learn the Stealth skill with their respective mentors; Vendacethroat, Dipperfish, Martinwhisker, Squirrelclaw, Pearstone, Lobeliafur, Ospreystorm, and Mosquitowhisker ]
[ Witpaw, Xanthe, Xerxes, and Xiomara learn the Hunting skill with their respective mentors; Saffronstream, Camberfoot, Pheasantcloud, and Ulyssa ]
[ Minnowpaw, Umbrapaw, and Poppypaw learn the Oration skill with their respective mentors; Adoniscloud, Tabitha, and Garganeywhisker ]
[ Gullpaw and Gannetpaw learn Swimming with Gannetpaw’s mentor, Noctulepath. Lobsterclaw is detained during training time due to suspicions charged against him, and Osierfang temporarily takes his place in training ]
[ Dulsepaw and Zirconpaw learn the Climbing skill with their respective mentors; Lionfish, and Sparrowfoot ]

[ Lobsterclaw and Troutstripe become mates ]

No kits yet

[ Tymestl is reapprenticed to Heronstar* ]

[ Poppypaw has grown into a Jack of all trades
, master of none, but better that, than master of one; should she pass her assessment, she will- “hey no, Heronstar, that’s a boring name, and my prefix is already really common, I want something interesting! Would you want to live all your life with the most generic name available?” – become Poppycoat ]
[ Minnowpaw has grown into an unpredictable and stoic warrior; should he pass his assessment, he will become Minnowstorm ]
[ Umbrapaw has grown into a stealthy yet assertive warrior, and, matching xer prefix, should xe pass xer warrior assessment, xe will become Umbrastep ]

[ Harrierpelt and Teasel-leaf go herb-hunting ]
[ Droseratail, Ploverstripe, and Knotfish go on patrol ]
[ Boulderdash, Argusheart, and Bugleclaw go hunting ]
[ Moraine, Lobsterclaw, Ringflower, Zinniapelt, Troutstripe, and Swayingtrees go hunting ]

[ Firepath, Merlindash, and Langoustinefang stay in camp to mind their kits; Peonykit and Carnationkit ]
[ Cicelynose stays in camp to mind her kits; Chyak-kit, Kachookit, and Parakeetkit ]
[ Narwhal stays in camp to mind her kits; Japatellakit, Dragonetkit, Anemonekit, and Radishkit ]
[ Heronstar, Chubtail, Barnfish, Clarystorm, Aspenfoot, Wigeonclaw, Dashkit, and Yew-whisker stay in camp ]

[ Gustclan consumes 3 frogs, 3 mice, and 3 small fish; 12 portions ]

[ Cairngormkit, Rivuletkit, Cinquefoilkit, Fioled, Llosgi Llyn, Tymestl, Eryr and Môr are now apprentices: Cairngormpaw, Rivuletpaw and Cinquefoilpaw! ]
[ Cairngormpaw, Rivuletpaw, Cinquefoilpaw, Fioled, Llosgi Llyn, Tymestl, Eryr and Môr learned the Stealth skill ]
[ Witpaw, Xanthe, Xerxes and Xiomara learned the Hunt skill ]
[ Minnowpaw, Umbrapaw and Poppypaw leaned the Orate skill ]
[ Gullpaw and Gannetpaw learned the Swim skill ]
[ Dulsepaw and Zirconpaw learned the Climb skill ]
[ Poppypaw, Minnowpaw and Umbrapaw all struggled but managed to pass their final assessment ]
[ Poppypaw, Minnowpaw and Umbrapaw are now warriors: Poppycoat, Minnowstorm and Umbrastep! ]
[ Harrierpelt and Teaselleaf gathered catchweed, chamomile and chervil ]
[ Droseratail's patrol found Amo, Elsker and Amuri! ]
[ Boulderdash's patrol didn't seem to have much luck today and only caught one measly frog ]
[ Moraine's patrol luckily has more luck than Boulderdash's did and caught three small fish ]

Yukon_ wrote:

[BristleKit, WrenKit, HemlockKit, AloeKit, SaltKit, and AshKit are welcomed to the clan]
[PounceKit and WernKit are given to WolfBite to feed]
[FrostBite's kits 1 + 3 are given to GraveClan/FlintMask]
[PounceKit and WernKit are received from WisteriaWind's litter/BearClan]
[FlareHeart asks for a kit / After being told of FrostBite's "disappearing" kits, he decides to ask for a kit for the queen]
[WernKit, SaltKit, and HemlockKit disappear for a few hours, they come back home soaked and freezing]
[BramblingClaw goes into labor! Sire is ThriftRunner]
[RedHawk goes into labor! Sire is RedStar]
[LynxPaw and MorningRush indirectly poison themselves on rabbits that have ate water hemlock, MorningRush easily brushes it off but LynxPaw is declared dead at moonhigh]
[FlintSpark, CypressBloom, FeatherHeart, GoldFrost, MeadowSpirit, and IceFoot hunt]
[PineHeart, SmallFire, HayCloud, JayEye, NettleFrost, and StormCrush hunt]
[ThornShard, MouseSpring, IceSheet, SilentStep, TigerFern, and MoorRunner hunt]
[MallowBloom, BrackenBreeze, RedPelt, ReedClaw, PaleFlick, and OakFang patrol]
[HareLeap, BumbleTail, HoneyBreeze, MorningRush, HawkSwoop, and BearHeart patrol]
[AdderCloud, BramblingClaw, FirPounce, and TwigHeart go herb hunting (BramblingClaw look for poisonous herbs)]
[The apprentices train]
[FloodClan eats a small fish and 2 thrushes and a robin]

[ Mod Note: Ah! This post was so good!! You should definitely write more often!!! ]
[ Starclan bites their tongue and sends Floodclan the kit they requested to replace the "missing" kit ]
[ Wrenkit, Saltkit and Hemlockkit are herded back into the nursery, where the queens receive heavy scolding from Twigheart and Addercloud. The two oldest medicine cats state that the kits need to stay in the den or they could develop a cold ]
[ Firpounce stiffens when she sees Bramblingclaw hurrying towards her, already knowing that she was going to get dragged into Bramblingclaw's business again. The young medicine cat gathers x1 fennel and x1 raspberry leaves and follows Bramblingclaw out of the camp. After many hours, Bramblingclaw finally gives birth to two kits ]
[ Redhawk gave birth to six kits. Sadly, three of the kits died shortly after birth ]
[ Starclan has a new star among its skies. Lynxpaw will be well looked after ]
[ Flintspark's patrol caught three thrushes ]
[ Pineheart's patrol returns to camp early after they have a run in with a fox, who injures Smallfire's shoulder ]
[ Thornshard's patrol caught a small fish and a robin ]
[ Mallowbloom's patrol found an apprentice ]
[ Hareleap's patrol found nothing interesting ]
[ The medicine cats gathered marigold, ivy and celandine. Bramblingclaw gathered deadly nightshade ]
[ Cricketpaw, Dewpaw, Dustpaw and Driftpaw learned the Stalk skill ]
[ Briarpaw, Frozenpaw, Adderpaw and Snowpaw learned the Run skill ]
[ Marigoldpaw learned the Swim skill ]

Simonpet wrote:
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍

[ Forestclan consumes 9 servings (x4 small fish and x1 shrew). ]

[ Bitternfoot, Carpfang, Daffodiltuft, Fritillarynose, and Scorchpelt continue to cough. ]
[ Badgerstripe, Barleystream, Gannetstorm, and Honeystar have a fever. ]
[ Aspentail and Dawnface have recovered. ]
[ Dustleaf uses x1 chickweed on Bitternfoot to cure her cough. ]
[ Dustleaf uses x1 lungwort on Daffodiltuft to cure her cough. ]
[ Dustleaf uses x1 tansy on Scorchpelt to cure his cough. ]

[ Adderstream, Dandeliontail, Mila, Neritestream, Palefur, and Silverstorm go fishing. ]
[ Briarwhisker, Mistfur, Nour, Orchidwhisker, Shellfur, and Tipnose go hunting. ]
[ Cherryclaw, Hareclaw, Heronface, Leechstorm, Mottleflower, Reedfur go on a patrol (no new cats). ]
[ Dustleaf and Larkpaw look for herbs that can help with coughing and fever. Herbs: borage, catmint, chickweed, feverfew, honey, lavender, lungwort, and tansy. ]

[ Kestrelclaw, Brightfang, and Ashstripe (temporary replacement) train Blizzardpaw, Cloudpaw, and Icepaw together. ]
[ Larkpaw takes his medicine cat assessments. If he passes, he will become known as Larknose. ]

[ Applenose, Boulderpelt, Hillfang, and Swancloud stay back to guard the camp. ]
[ Badgerstripe, Barleystream, Carpfang, Fritillarynose, Gannetstorm, and Honeystar stay back to rest. ]
[ Bitternfoot, Daffodiltuft, and Scorchpelt stay back to recover. ]
[ Fawnfur stays back to guard her kits, Argustkit, Fallowkit, and Ruddkit. ]
[ Gulltail stays back to guard her kits, Emberkit, Garlickit, Martenkit. ]
[ Isidora stays back to guard Loonkit, Mallowkit, and Rushkit. ]

[ Bitternfoot, Carpfang, Daffodiltuft, Fritillarynose and Scorchpelt will each need x1 honey or x1 tansy to cure their coughs ]
[ Badgerstripe, Barleystream, Gannetstorm and Honeystar will each need x1 borage or x1 feverfew to bring their fevers down ]
[ Adderstream's patrol caught three large fish ]
[ Briarwhisker's patrol caught three small fish, three mice and three shrews ]
[ Cherryclaw's patrol passed uneventful ]
[ Dustleaf and Larkpaw gathered honey, tansy and feverfew ]
[ Blizzardpaw, Cloudpaw and Icepaw learned the Climb skill ]
[ Larkpaw passes his final assessment! ]
[ Larkpaw is now a full medicine cat: Larknose! ]

osleya wrote:

[ border patrol: yellowsong, prometheus, torin, madi, diamond, bayek ]
        - diamond has applicable powers on border patrols. {attracting cats}
        [ hunting patrol: thelonious, sundance, echo, waverly, asteria, remus ]
        [ hunting patrol: wanheda, octavia, skairipa, bellamy, hickory, cleopatra]
        [ trying for kits: dogbite and adriel, blackthorn and waverly, diamond and luxx, oakshade and jayde.]
        [ training: wanheda: leksa. | skairipa: niamh. | remus: bayek. | asteria: alexious. | hickory: cleopatra. ]

[ Yellowsong's patrol found a warrior ]
[ Thelonious's patrol caught three mice ]
[ Wanheda's patrol caught a trout, salmon and rabbit ]
[ Adriel is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Waverly is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Sadly, Diamond isn't expecting kits this time. Try again next moon ]
[ Sadly, Jayde isn't expecting kits this time. Try again next moon ]
[ All apprentices learned the Swim skill ]

xGoldenTiger wrote:

[Salvatore patrols]
[Salvatore hunts]
[Salvatore goes to Moonpool asking for an Ambassador]
[Swift and Birch can be found whenever Adopts*]

[ Salvatore found Swift and Birch ]
[ Salvatore caught a pigeon ]
[ Please fill your prey pile with what can be found in your clan territory ]
[ You have three posts, including this one, to stock pile prey. You don't have to feed your Clan until those three posts are done ]
[ Starclan has sent The Woodland an ambassador ]
[ Your mod will be Osleya ]

silver ~ wrote:
Image xx Image

[ moosetrail joins the clan ]
[ the elder is named skye joins the cat ]
[ the apprentice is named gobypaw and his mentor is pikeclaw ]
[ drizzlepelt announces her kits names to be alderkit and dahilakit ]

[ heatherfrost looks for herbs ]
[ pikeclaw trains gobypaw in combat ]
[ moosetrail and ebonygaze go hunting]
[ poppyflame, cobramask and galepaw go hunting ]
[ kestrelstar, brookheart and buzzardpaw go on patrol ]
[ almondbark and echoshade go on patrol ]
[ the clan eats three mice]

[ Heatherfrost gathered borage leaves and bright eyes ]
[ Gobypaw learned the Combat skill ]
[ Moosetrail's patrol caught two frogs ]
[ Poppyflame's patrol caught two shrews ]
[ Kestrelstar's patrol found a warrior ]
[ Almondbark's patrol found a queen, who happens to be Drizzlepelt's younger sister! She is due in one moon ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:12 pm

αρρεcαη

Number of Cats: 17

Toms: 8 | Queens: 9
Starclan Visit: Now!

The sun was beaming down from high above, seeming to dry everything around it. The cats were clustered in little dens made from the rocky shelters occurring naturally in their desert home. The only plants seen outside for quite a distance were flowering cacti and the occasional tumbleweed. It was not an easy time for some cats in the clan, especially those with longer fur.

Snowfoot, Cloudswift, and the newest clan member, Pinebranch, all were conserving their energy as much as they could, due to the heat wave.

Feathercurl had three kits to care for, and with the clan's medicine cat as her mate, they were being seen to quite well. Today he was not by her side, however, because he was making a quick gathering of herbs to be ready for the imminent litter of Snowfoot, which would be here any day now.

Owlpaw had completed his apprentice training, and the brave little tawny fellow was out practicing his hunting skills, which would be a great benefit to all, later. For a few moments here and there he would make a round of the area and chase after any lizards that were attempting to sun themselves. Foxtail looked on with pride, thinking her apprentice would make a fine hunter one day.

[Dappleclan consumes one hare and one mouse.]
[Owlpaw has completed his apprentice training and is just practicing to keep his skills sharp until he is old enough for a formal assessment.]
[Feathercurl is caring for her kits.]
[Frostwing goes to gather herbs.]
[Snowfoot goes into a den and prepares to have her kits. Lionstar is the father.]
[Lionstar goes to the moonpool and asks the ancestors for a warrior.] (click for suggestion maybe?)
[Raccoonmask, Foxtail, Nightclaw, Cloudswift, Flameshine, and Mosslake patrol the territory while hunting.]
[Ravenbones, Finchpelt, and Pinebranch form a second hunting patrol.]

Leader:
          Lionstar | 76 Moons | Male |

Deputy:
          Raccoonmask | 52 Moons | Female |

Medicine Cat:
          Frostwing | 28 Moons | Male |

Warriors:
          Foxtail | 18 Moons | Female |
          Nightclaw | 28 Moons | Male |
          Cloudswift | 27 Moons | Male |
          Flameshine | 28 Moons | Female |
          Mosslake | 44 Moons | Female
          Ravenbones | 28 Moons | Male |
          Finchpelt | 40 Moons | Female
          Pinebranch | 36 Moons | GENDER

Apprentices:
          Owlpaw | 8 Moons | Male |
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]☆[/url]

Queens:
          Feathercurl | 34 Moons | Female |
          Snowfoot | 31 Moons | Female |

Kits:
          Lilykit | 1 Moon | Female |
          Silverkit | 1 Moon | Male |
          Cloudkit | 1 Moon | Male |

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Moorclan | Dinolil1
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Burnet x1 | Keeps a cat's strength up
    Chervil x1 | Used for infected wounds and bellyache. Can also be used during kitting.
    Cobwebs x1 | Stops bleeding
    Coltsfoot x1 | Eases breathing and soothes cracked paw pads
    Daisy Leaves x1 | Eases aching joints
    Feverfew x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also reduces aches and pain, especially good for headaches.
    Hawkweed x1 | Treatment for greencough and whitecough.
    Horsetail x1 |
    Marigold x1 | Stops infection and bleeding.
    Poppy Seeds | Help with sleep; soothe shock, aches and pains. Not for nursing queens.
    Raspberry Leaves x1 | Eases pain and stops bleeding
    Sorrel x1 | Build up appetite, good travelling herb
    Tansy x1 | Cures coughs, wounds, and poisons. Can stop cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Jerboa | x2 | 1 serving
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Lizard | x2 | 2 servings
    Small Lark (Bird) | x2 | 2 servings
    Sand Viper (Snake) | x1 | 3 servings
    Hare | x2 |  3 servings

Mentors:
    Foxtail | Owlpaw | Hunting, Stealth, Tracking, Battle (practicing until 12 moons!)

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Lionstar and Snowfoot | Kitting now!
    Mosslake and Ravenbones | Expecting kits in one moon.

Frostwing and Feathercurl | Cloudkit, Silverkit, + Lilykit
Last edited by PrincessAlexis on Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me