Create A Shelter • [ Volume One ]

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

lani mod replies;; founding

Postby LooneyLani » Wed May 13, 2020 12:48 am

Image©
if i have missed anything, or you'd like some info, please don't hesitate to shoot me or other staff a PM ^^
𐰷 montgomery bound. 𐰷 pastel hills. 𐰷 name. 𐰷 name.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

himedere wrote:♥ pastel hills animal shelter ♥

⋯ congrats are in order! your shelter application has been accepted and pastel hills animal shelter can officially open for business!
⋯ welcome! i, LooneyLani, will be your moderator ^^
⋯ before we begin, make sure to read through the rules and all the info located on the first page!
⋯ oh! it seems your shelter has some new occupants
↪ a holland lop
↪ an american longhair
↪ a golden retriever
⋯ your shelter has received five coins in total
current coins: five
Last edited by LooneyLani on Wed May 13, 2020 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

evergreen shelter ((002))

Postby LooneyLani » Wed May 13, 2020 1:19 am

Image ©
𓃩 canines. 001 𓃠 felines. 002 𓃔 farm. 003
coins: 10 | season: Summer

⋯ the shelter's new occupants are given time to settle in and become used to their surroundings
⋯ the shelter staff heads out in search of possible rescues
⋯ Siko is taken on a long leisurely walk
⋯ a staff member spends time playing with Avalee & Dandy, allowing them to lounge around together
⋯ Bayles, Autumn & Buckwheat enjoy their free roaming in the large paddocks, one of the staff members on watch plays around with the young calf

Canines:
          Siko . 3yrs 1m . . australian kelpie
          Name . Age . [url=link]♂/♀[/url] . Breed

Felines:
          Avalee . 2yrs 1m . . cornish rex
          Dandy . 4yrs 3m. . balinese

Farm Animals:
          Bayles . 5yrs 1m . . ayrshire cow
          Autumn . 5yrs 6m . . highland cow
          Buckwheat . 3m . . highland cow

Deaths:
      Name → How They Died | [url=link]♂/♀[/url]

Families:
      Autumn → Buckwheat

Purchased items:
      Item Name | xamount
      Item Name | xamount
      Item Name | xamount

Notes: ..
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ Northriver Animal Sanctuary = Post 005 [Que The Spotlight]

Postby sharklord » Wed May 13, 2020 3:39 am

Number of Animals: 9 | Number Of Coins: 10 | Season: Summer

[The Staff looks for any animals in need of help]
[Myles buys food for the animals]
[Myles takes Mallory to the vet]
[Samantha walks the dogs]
[Thomas takes care of the puppies]
[Marian & Finn play with all the rabbits]

Dogs:
Harrison | 7 years, 3 months | Male | x
Jasmine | 4 years, 2 months | Female | X
Kimi | 3 months | Female | X
Kai | 3 months | Male | X
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
Rabbits:
Mallory | 3 years, 9 months | Doe | X
Cocoa | 3 years, 8 months | Buck | X
Oreo | 1 year, 4 months | Doe | X
Horses:
Hudson | 5 years, 8 months | Stallion | X
Frankie | 5 years | Mare | X

Deaths:
Name | Cause | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
Name | Cause| Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
Families:
Father & Mother | Children

Notes: oreo is the cutest
bun i have ever seen
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[riverside rescue | 2]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed May 13, 2020 4:05 am

RIVERSIDE RESCUE

number of animals : five | coins : seven | season : spring | mod : katrione
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

- the injured crested pigeon is taken in and brought to the vet
- socks is acclimated in one of the cat condos
- alani is played with in an outdoor catio
- prince is played with by a staff member
- iris is also played with by a staff member
- staff member go out in search of more rescues

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CATS
alani | three | female | x
socks | two | male | x
name | age | gender | x
name | age | gender | x
name | age | gender | x
xx
RABBITS
prince | two | male | x
name | age | gender | x
name | age | gender | x
name | age | gender | x
name | age | gender | x
xx
BIRDS
iris | two | female | x
griffin | four | male | x
name | age | gender | x
name | age | gender | x
name | age | gender | x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
FAMILIES
dam | sire | babies
dam | sire | babies
dam | sire | babies
dam | sire | babies
dam | sire | babies
xx
xx
DEATHS
name | age | gender | cause | x
x

notes :
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Shelter • [ Volume One ]

Postby inky. » Thu May 14, 2020 7:16 am

font

Canyon Lake reserve resides in a sunny region somewhere in the forests near the Rocky Mountains. They are a 'zoo' that is focused on rehabilitating big cats, bears, and snakes. They receive most of their money through educational tours they give of the property. in the center of the property, there is a sparkling lake. The whole reserve is surrounded by mountains, and each species gets their own portion of the land. There are no cages, only wide open areas. The snakes get their own reptile house with their own rooms fitted to what their natural habitats would look like. The main goal of the CLR is to house animals and take care of them until they can either be released into the wild by conservation groups, or they are adopted by formal zoos. It's like a halfway house of sorts.

The animals always come first at the CLR. The true purpose of this place is to let others know about the species they house, but also to preserve species and keep as many animals healthy as they can.

could metanoia be my mod? im excited for this :3 itll be a nice chill experience
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ katrione's replies ]

Postby Katrione » Thu May 14, 2020 7:25 am

xxxxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
↳ riverside rescue -- lr: today
↳ rescue -- lr: --
↳ tribe of the nameless -- lr: ???
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• adriana • wrote:
      RIVERSIDE RESCUE - - - - - - - - -
      - - - - - - WHERE SECOND CHANCES ARE MADE

↳↳↳ griffin has healed nicely and is fitting in well!
      ↳↳↳ all of the rescue animals look happy and content! keep up the good work!
      ↳↳↳ while coming back from playing with alani, a worker spots a truck pulling away from the rescue. confused, the worker moves closer and notices a box left in the middle of the dirt road. the worker quickly picks up the box and hurries to the main building to get the new additions moved in.
      ↳↳↳↳ ( cashmere lop ) ( jersey wooly ) ( hotot )
      ↳↳↳ happy news at the shelter today! the father and his daughter you brought in griffin came back to check on the crested pigeon. after seeing how well he'd recovered, they decided to adopt him! the shelter gets +10 coins.
      ↳↳↳ you have one more post before you'll need to buy food
      ↳↳↳ your shelter has received 5 coins!
      ↳↳↳ current coins: 22

inky. wrote:
font

Canyon Lake reserve resides in a sunny region somewhere in the forests near the Rocky Mountains. They are a 'zoo' that is focused on rehabilitating big cats, bears, and snakes. They receive most of their money through educational tours they give of the property. in the center of the property, there is a sparkling lake. The whole reserve is surrounded by mountains, and each species gets their own portion of the land. There are no cages, only wide open areas. The snakes get their own reptile house with their own rooms fitted to what their natural habitats would look like. The main goal of the CLR is to house animals and take care of them until they can either be released into the wild by conservation groups, or they are adopted by formal zoos. It's like a halfway house of sorts.

The animals always come first at the CLR. The true purpose of this place is to let others know about the species they house, but also to preserve species and keep as many animals healthy as they can.

could metanoia be my mod? im excited for this :3 itll be a nice chill experience

↳↳↳ the call has been received and your rescue application was accepted! the canyon lake reserve is open for business! good luck on your endeavors!
      ↳↳↳ welcome!! metanoia will decide your mod
      ↳↳↳ before going further, please make sure to make yourself familiar with the rules and how to play section if you haven't already!
      ↳↳↳ what luck! you've already received some new rescues!
      ↳↳↳↳( lynx ) ( brown bear ) ( king snake )
      ↳↳↳ current coins: 5
Last edited by Katrione on Thu May 14, 2020 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Springtalon » Thu May 14, 2020 7:44 am

Welcome to Felines & Foxes!
Felines and Foxes is an animal shelter special-
izing in, well, you guessed it! Felines, and fox-
es. We care for wildcats, your typical housecat
and foxes. so if you're looking for a little more
of an exotic pet, make sure to stop on by! (c)

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Felines and Foxes is a shelter that focuses on wild cats, house cats, and foxes. The shelter is a bit out of the way, but its forested location is necessary to find wildcats and foxes, and most clients would say that the drive is definitely worth it.

The primary housing is where the manager and their family will live, as well as store equipment and supplies.

The vet's house is where the vet and their family will live, as well as store medical equipment and supplies. Injured animals will be kept here, in special rooms

Additional staff stay in the secondary housing.

Wildcats and foxes are trained to be docile towards humans, or trained as attack animals to help protect homes, while house cats are trained to catch mice. Animals are rewarded through toys and treats.

Trainers are carefully selected, and work carefully with the animals, all pets received from Felines and Foxes have a non-attack guarantee for their humans.

And on the off chance they attack well, that is why the paperwork is so long before you can adopt one of the more exotic pets.
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ katrione's replies ]

Postby Katrione » Thu May 14, 2020 7:50 am

xxxxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
↳ riverside rescue -- lr: today
↳ felines and foxes -- lr: today
↳ tribe of the nameless -- lr: ???
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Stormt4lon wrote:
Welcome to Felines & Foxes!
Felines and Foxes is an animal shelter special-
izing in, well, you guessed it! Felines, and fox-
es. We care for wildcats, your typical housecat
and foxes. so if you're looking for a little more
of an exotic pet, make sure to stop on by! (c)

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Felines and Foxes is a shelter that focuses on wild cats, house cats, and foxes. The shelter is a bit out of the way, but its forested location is necessary to find wildcats and foxes, and most clients would say that the drive is definitely worth it.

The primary housing is where the manager and their family will live, as well as store equipment and supplies.

The vet's house is where the vet and their family will live, as well as store medical equipment and supplies. Injured animals will be kept here, in special rooms

Additional staff stay in the secondary housing.

Wildcats and foxes are trained to be docile towards humans, or trained as attack animals to help protect homes, while house cats are trained to catch mice. Animals are rewarded through toys and treats.

Trainers are carefully selected, and work carefully with the animals, all pets received from Felines and Foxes have a non-attack guarantee for their humans.

And on the off chance they attack well, that is why the paperwork is so long before you can adopt one of the more exotic pets.

↳↳↳ the call has been received and your rescue application was accepted! felines and foxes is open for business! good luck on your endeavors!
      ↳↳↳ welcome!! i, katrione will be your mod
      ↳↳↳ before going further, please make sure to make yourself familiar with the rules and how to play section if you haven't already!
      ↳↳↳ what luck! you've already received some new rescues!
      ↳↳↳↳( arctic fox ) ( domestic longhair ) ( caracal )
      ↳↳↳ current coins: 5
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Thu May 14, 2020 7:57 am

Hello, and welcome to the Little Miracle Ranch. We are located in the Northern part of Florida, on a property of several hundred acres. All staff are required to have a thorough background in one of the three main species that the ranch takes in; horses, snakes, and foxes. Typically, each staff member specializes in just one of the species, however the ranch’s founder Phoebe, more commonly known by her last name simply as “Ray” has knowledge in & passion for all three. Phoebe’s husband “JP” is the ranch’s on-site veterinarian.

Before being adopted out, all animals go through various trainings to ensure they are safe and ready to be rehomed. Many of the horses were rescued from slaughterhouses or given from the local county animal shelters after situations of neglect. Horses are trained with ground-work (being walked, groomed, etc) as well as trained to be ridden safely. Many of the snakes are owner surrenders for various reasons, such as a significant other being against reptiles, or having difficulty getting the animals to feed. Snakes are handled constantly to ensure their future owners will be able to hold them. Foxes are trained to trust humans, as many of them come from fur farms or from being pets in places where keeping a fox as a housepet is illegal.

The driveway leads up to the “main house”, where Ray and the other staffers reside in the beautiful mansion-esc ranch house. Directly behind the house is the “clinic” which is Dr. JP’s office building; it is connected to a small barn and several paddocks to quarantine sick animals if needed. About an acre back from the clinic is a building known as the “greenhouse” which is just code for the reptile/snake house. This is the large single-story building where all of the ranch’s snakes reside in enclosures customized to their specific needs. The western side of the property is dedicated to the horses; there is an extensive indoor stable with each stall being attached to an outdoor run, and the rest of the property of split into small paddocks, large pastures, riding arenas, and training round-pens. The eastern side of the property is dedicated to the foxes; each fox is either in their own enclosure or shares an enclosure with another fox that they get along with. The enclosures are all very detailed outdoor spaces designed to keep the brilliant minds of the foxes entertained.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

w0ah's shelter replies (01)

Postby w0ah » Thu May 14, 2020 10:52 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        shelters: bayleaf palms animal shelter , acronymm
        ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

BAYLEAF PALMS ANIMAL SHELTER:

xxxxbank account balance: 10 coins.

• each of the rescues seem to have settled comfortably among their enclosures: the staff discovered cassie loves to run off-leash through the open spaces, and shira had proven to be a great cuddler. in addition, angus is a sturdy mount, but the trail-ride through the forest spooked him several times throughout the course of their route. maybe the staff could further work with the stallion to calm his nerves?

• the bayleaf palms animal shelter received an urgent call from a neighboring shelter; authorities had recently raided an illegal dog-fighting ring and had collected many dogs, mainly pitbulls, that needed new homes. the staff at bayleaf palms offered to take a few of the dogs into their shelter so that they may find them new homes.
        ↪ the first pitbull is rather young, but it is evident that they were used as a bait-dog among the ring. they're friendly and wouldn't dare attack a soul, but they are very skittish and fearful of most new things around them. they still have some sustaining injuries, so it is recommended that they should be taken to the vet.
        ↪ the others, two pitbull puppies, are born from separate litters but seem to recognize each other well. they are happiest when at each other's sides and love to play.
      • the bayleaf palms animal shelter also discovers a crate abandoned in their parking lot. inside, there is a heavily pregnant tonkinese who is due to give birth in two posts. she seems slightly distressed, but that's likely to do with her new and unfamiliar surroundings.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me