Create a Village - V.2

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create a Village - V.2

Postby Springtalon » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:02 pm

{casually bases entire village off of combinations of own minecraft worlds}

sail away across the sea, to the isle of the storm

The Stormclouds live on an island, in the middle of the ocean. Their primary base is an old abandoned stone castle, and they keep their animals on the beach outside. To travel to the mainland, the villagers who need to go use canoes. There is also a series of starbust-like islands spiraling outwards from the main one, where nomads and wild animals can be found.

the people there are secretive, shadows surround them

The species found on the Storming Islands are as follows, from most common to least common::
Merfolk, Kelpie, Kemonomimi, Nixie, Wood Elf, Light Elf, Human, Were, Light Elf, Fairy, Light Elf, Satyr, Kitsune, Dark Elf

Their appearances are as ranged as snowflakes.

they say if you try to follow, you'll drown and feed their children

The only way on or off of the Storming Islands is with the permission of a Chief. Chiefs always go out on patrols, to grant the proper permission. If for whatever reason they think that someone will end up unworthy, that person will be drowned. Their bodies will then be brought to the Storming Islands to appease the sharks that inhabit the oceans.

and when you're grown, the test shall determine your fate

Unlike in most other villages, Testers don't get a choice of their career. They will be sent to the Shaman (usually an elf) and the Shaman will use herbs to determined the young one's fate.

beware the people of the storm, lest your life be taken away
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:53 am

Number of People: 1
Number of Animals: 0
Servings Needed: 0
Next Visit to Ancestors: 0

The sun was burning with a vengeance by the time Solaris had ducked into the caves, her hoof-steps echoing emptily through the yawning caverns. Water ran like snakes down the walls, drip-drip-dripping away into many little streams that babbled and giggled to themselves before they all united into one dark, gurgling river that slid away into the abyss. ''Thank the stars.'' muttered Solaris, trembling like a mouse in deep snow. ''Shelter.'' The centaur cast her bag to one side, following the sound of water deeper into the cavern.

The river tumbled and frothed into a crystal-clear lake, the air chillingly cold as the lake emptied out on the other side; it trailed on into some faraway sea and the lake was supplied with many sparkling fish, their scales sleek and bodies strong. Collapsing at it's sandy bank, Solaris crouched and her body began to shake.

She was crying.

Solaris goes on a patrol.

Head Chief
    Solaris Roserunner | Female | 29
    ↪ ST-C6 | HC-60 | HS-S | EC-D7 | X | Centaur

Shaman
    Name | Gender | Age | Knowledge Points
    ↪ N/A

War Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Warriors
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scout Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Scouts
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunting Chief
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Hunters
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Gatherers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Apprentices
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Testers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Mothers
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Children
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A

Elders
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
    Name | Gender | Age
    ↪ N/A
Ally Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Border Villages
North | Village Name | Username
East | Village Name | Username
South | Village Name | Username
West | Village Name | Username

Food Storage
Trout | amount | 2
Perch | amount | 1
Tench | amount |1
Salmon | amount |3
Carrot | amount |2
Lettuce | amount | 3
Tomato | amount | 1
Apple | amount | 1
Orange | amount | 1
Pear | amount | 1

Item Storage
Item Name | amount | uses left/craftable

Pets
Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred | [url=link]Looks[/url]

Mentors
Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions

Deceased
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:12 am

Season: Spring
    Weather: Flowers and everything seems to be in bloom and an abundance of prey and plants during this time of plenty makes living easy during this time. Patrols will run into people more often as people come out of their winter homes, they search for a more permanent residence and might join your village.

Announcement: My replies will include Simon's villages as well until they get back from their trip towards the end of July.

If you have any problem with rolls please PM me!

If anyone is looking for an actual picture of the traits I gave you please make sure you tell me if any of the traits are just a tad off! Skin tone does not really bother me if it is a few shades lighter but eye and hair color should remain the same as well as hair type. You can PM me or put it in your reply somewhere, I don't mind if there are minor changes, I just want to be aware of them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Black Rock Weyr | Expanse | Empire of Xerxes’ Fidelitas | Mournstead | Mar Sal | Verander | Hyinan | Windbriar | Nightbellows | Ice Cavern |

| Cyrrane | Baryo sa Dalampasigan | Solaris Canyon | Nuudotkhyat | Adularia | Iron Rosette | Bellmare | Mekhanikos | Skytree | The Stormclouds |

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

noctem. wrote:The Empire of Xerxes’ Fidelitas
[ Zia requests a shaman fitting the description of fair/pale skin, with white-blonde wavy hair* ]
[ Zia patrols about the vanheim island ]
[ Zia fishes at the fishery ]

The ancestors sent a shaman.
    Zia comes across a warrior.
    Zia caught 2 reef fish.
    The warrior's traits are: ST-D5 | HC-8 | HS-S | EC-A4 | X | Hybrid Centuar
    The shaman's traits are: ST-C1 | HC-24 | HS-S | EC-D2 | X | Shapeshifter
    The Empire of Xerxes’ Fidelitas has 5 more fasting days.

Phina D Wolf wrote:Image
[Troy hunts]
[Troy attempts to gather food]
[Troy searches for any new members]
[Troy searches for any helpful animals]
[Troy returns to civilization in an attempt to convince his sweetheart to join him]

Troy caught small sheep(mutton) with the help of a hunter.
    Troy gathered 2 carrots.
    Troy found the hunter that helped him and their sibling who is a warrior.
    Troy's convinced his sweetheart to join his village with the promise of being hunting chief.
    The hunter's traits are: ST-E11 | HC-2 | HS-S | EC-G1 | X | Shapeshifter
    The warrior's traits are: ST-E5 | HC-4 | HS-S | EC-G1 | X | Shapeshifter
    The hunter chief's traits are: ST-C8 | HC-20 | HS-HC | EC-G3 | X | Shapeshifter
    Verander has 4 more fasting days.

(You can't search for skilled animals, they are found doing patrols. Scouting outside of the territory is the best way.)

BisexualSilloe wrote:Image
Moralth hunts ;
Moralth patrols ;
Moralth asks for a War Chief.

Moralth caught a chicken.
    Moralth comes across a pair of siblings, ones a warrior and ones a scout.
    The ancestors sent a war chief.
    The warrior's traits are: ST-A5 | HC-34 | HS-LC | EC-A6 | X | Shapeshifter
    The scout's traits are: ST-B2 | HC-23 | HS-HC | EC-E8 | Y | Human
    The war chief's traits are: ST-F9 | HC-58 | HS-AC | EC-H2 | X | Mer(you choose the maid/man)
    Hyinan has 4 more fasting days.

(Don't know if you want me to choose the shift, if so your shifter turns into a sea lion)

nightwolf950 wrote:Image
{Takeshi requests a Shaman

Studying Medicine: x
Hunting: Axel
Gathering: Takeshi
Patrolling: Madoka
Scouting: Myles and Evidone
Training: x}

Axel caught 2 rabbits.
    Takeshi gathered 2 carrots.
    Madoka came across a scout.
    Myles and Evidone found a nomadic gatherer.

The scout's traits are: ST-D5 | HC-10 | HS-S | EC-C11 | X | Vampire
    The gatherer's traits are: ST-A10 | HC-27 | HS-HW | EC-B4 | Y | Elven
    Windbriar has 5 more fasting days.

(Please give all of your villagers an X in their traits, like above. This means that they are fertile and can have kids. Any Y's in the future means that they are infertile and cannot have children.)
    (I'm not sure if you want me to pick the shifts so if you do then your shaman will shift into a baboon.)

Dinolil1 wrote:Image
Solaris goes on a patrol.

Solaris finds two friends who are hunters.
    The hunter's traits are: ST-J4 | HC-34 | HS-LC | EC-G11 | X | Shapeshifter
    The hunter's traits are: ST-D2 | HC-57 | HS-S | EC-H4 | X | Human
    Solaris' Canyon has 5 more fasting days.

(Im not sure if you want me to choose the shift, if so the shift will be a indian cobra)

Darkhearted123 wrote:Image
{Carlyn goes out on a patrol}
{Carlyn looks for food}

Carlyn finds a scout while on patrol.
    Carlyn gathered 2 watermelons with the help of a gatherer.
    The scout's traits are: ST-B5 | HC-19 | HS-LC | EC-A1 | X | Human
    The gatherer's traits are: ST-D8 | HC-1 | HS-HW | EC-C5 | X | Human
    Adularia has 4 more fasting days.

Makoto Naegi wrote:Image
[Alina asks for a knight]
[Alina hunts]
[Alina patrols]

The ancestors sent a knight.
    Alina caught 2 chickens. (medium bird, you have them as small)
    Alina comes across a gatherer.
    The knight's traits are: ST-A4 | HC-12 | HS-S | EC-A10 | X | Elven
    The gatherer's traits are: ST-C11 | HC-44 | HS-LC | EC-G1 | Y | Human
    Iron Rosette has 4 more fasting days.

ossa di cervo wrote:Image
[ note !! with phina's permission I changed my shift learning method to match hers so my village now learns a new shift every ten years
I also hope it's okay that I replaced my village's meat with two veggies & two fruits ]
▸ roman requests a shaman from the ancestors
▸ roman patrols his new home
▸ roman searches for food

Roman comes across a pair of close friends who are both gatherers.
    Roman gathered 2 pumpkins.
    The shaman's traits are: ST-C2 | HC-7 | HS-LC | EC-A2 | Y | Shapeshifter
    The first gatherer's traits are: ST-C6 | HC-26 | HS-S | EC-H1 | X | Shapeshifter
    The second gatherer's traits are: ST-D9 | HC-3 | HS-AC | EC-B5 | X | Shapeshifter
    Bellmare has 4 more fasting days.

(That's fine with the meat to veggies and fruit switch, just so you know, this means you have no need for hunters. You can have gatherer and farmers as different ranks?)
    (Im also not sure if you wanted me to pick the shifts?)

hazilnut wrote:Image

xxxxThe village of Mekhanikos, reluctant sanctuary for the lost and curious, was never intended to be what it was. The founder was a lonely inventor, little more than a child themselves, who simply sought to build themselves a friend. But when it comes to robots, much like certain chips, it is impossible to have just one, especially when the woods surrounding your village are filled with deactivated golems from an ancient civilization who begrudgingly aid whoever activates them. Mekhanikos would grow and grow into a safe haven for robots, golems, and their token human mechanic. After all, they say it takes a mechanical village to raise an inventor.

xxxxMekhanos is home to three types of beings; humans, or rather human- the founder, robots, beings of metal and gears crafted by the founder, and golems, remnants of an ancient civilization that were reactivated by the founder. These beings live together in a bit of a tense trust, their conflicting innate natures leading to frequent social clashes. While he robots tend to be fond of the founder for it was the founder who created them, golems regard the founder with a mixture of fear and respect which empresses itself as a distant caution. Not only are the golems reclusive by nature but they have a special reason for distrusting the founder; they know the golem's activation word and thus hold great power over them. Even if the founder has no intention of using this power the golems still regard them with suspicion. Perhaps the most obvious culteral clash is between the carefree robots and stoic golems. While golems value the power of both words and nature, speaketh in olde English, and are equal parts stuffy and noble, robots take after humans more with flexible and creative natures. They also speak in anything from dial tones to text talk depending on their make, a quality that annoys the word-loving golems.

xxxxIn terms of game mechanics robots and golems work the same as humans. They both require food products, though neither eats, instead using various parts of plants and animals as fuel as a robot or simply absorbing the essence as a golem. Robots and golems can get injured either with minor cosmetic damage or devastating destruction to their core parts or essences; these injuries are fixed by the village's mechanic (who replaces the shaman). Both can die either through accrued injury, lack of fuel, or simple old age. The internal processors of robots tend to last around the length of a human lifespan and cannot be replaced like other worn down part, and while the fixes and fuel the mechanic provides do a good enough job for golems in the long term they simply cannot last on them as long as they could with the resources of the ancient civilization. Visually both robots and golems are humanoid though some can stretch that description rather far. Both golems and robots can possess hair and eyes of any color, and robots can possess any skin color while golems are limited to column 11 and all of row G. Humans are, of course, restricted to natural coloration.

xxxxThe mechanics of accumulating new members is a bit different for Mekhanikos. Rather than the Head Chief requesting a new member the resident mechanic spends a year building a robot; instead of finding nomads, patrols find inactivated golems scattered through the forest and bring them home. The mechanic then spends time over the next year testing out activation words and trying to reanimate the golem. On a very, very rare occasion a patrol may find a human instead of a golem but these nomads are largely distrusted by the citizens of Mekhanikos. When it comes to having children, robots and golems can in fact reproduce, each in their unique ways. Robot couples spend the next two years working with the mechanic to build a robot "child" who combines the traits of both parents. This process takes twice as long as the development of a normal adult robot because as it turns out, developing an AI that learns and develops the same as a human child is a far more complicated task; creating a body that develops similarly was judged impossible. Golem couples spend two years laboring over a ballad intended to be sung to nature and activate a child golem. This process only takes as long as it does as golems are very insistent on correct word choice, which is at least partially justified by the percentage that this process fails when words fail to take hold and bind magical essence to a solid stone form. Golems and robots can reproduce in this way with a partner of any species but golem and robot partnerships tend to form children through a unique blend of the two processes. The couple works with the mechanic to create a metal body as in robot reproduction, and then animate it with a ballad like in golem reproduction. These golem-robot hybrids tend to appear similar to robots, if with more nature-inspired elements, but their life force is purely magical like golems.

xxxxThe citizens of Mekhanikos are extreme omnivores as robots, golems, and humans all need a variety of different foods to survive. Due to dwelling in a temperate forest available include wild greens and vegetables such as dandelion greens, wild asparagus, and hopniss. Also plentiful are fruits such as blackberries, apples, and blueberries. Hunting wild animals such as deer, beaver, rabbits, and trout rounds out the diet. The production of Mekhanikos is just as varied as the food they eat, though the village largely specializes in refining and producing goods. Metal working and stone cutting is a must for a village composed primarily of beings made from the stuff and in their spare time most residents enjoy tinkering and building. Due to the small and intimate nature of the village there really isn't an economy, rather a sharing of basic resources and a trade and barter system for luxury goods.

[The Mekhanikos founder, a human, has left their home]

Mekhanikos has been founded!
    Your leader's traits are: ST-D4 | HC-13 | HS-LW | EC-D2 | X | Human
    Mekhanikos has 5 more fasting days.

lame loser lexi. wrote:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        Ranks
      • Beast Master - The leader of the village. Has command over everyone in Nightbellows, thus their name is Beast Master.
      • Heir - Next in line for Beast Master, usually the firstborn of the leader. Helps direct orders and organizes the heads'.
      • Owl - The spiritual guide, healer, and council for the village.
      • Head Bear - Manages the bears along with regular duties.
      • Wolf - They patrol the borders along with protecting the camp and other patrols from harm. There must always be 1-2 bears on each patrol to ensure safety.
      • Head Wolf - Manages the wolves along with regular duties.
      • Wolf - Joins the hunting patrols and skilled in hunting.
      • Head Fox - Manages the Foxes along with regular duties.
      • Fox - Patrols the borders with the Wolves, very good at convincing people to join.
      • Racoon - Gathers fruits and vegetables around the swamp, along with farming their dry lands.
      • Mouse - Apprentices of the village, ages 13+ until they complete training.
      • Stork - The nurses of the young children so mothers can stick to their duties while they care for the youth.
      • Cub - The children of the village, ages 0-12. They are to never leave the camp without plenty of protection due to the dangers of the swamp and forest.
      • Crow - The elders, they are part of the council as well.

The Land
        The village is built in a swamp, a forest surrounding the swampy area. Very close to the village is a place called "Dry Lands" where the Racoons farm. This area isn't arid, but it's a flat clearing that isn't so moggy, so it's perfect for crops. All around there's many different predators in the forest and the swamp, so young children are never to be left alone. Near the edge of the border, there's a waterfall with a river that leads into the swamp. There's plenty of fish to catch, despite it not being the main food in Nightbellows. The whole territory is mostly covered in shadows, except for the Dry Lands.

The Village
        All the cabins are made of logs and elevated on stilts due to the swamp sometimes flooding. In case of a flood (which happens often), every home should have a canoe to be able to get around. They live in a clearing where a little bit of sunshine comes through the tall trees. Close by there's the river, where Nightbellows has a dock to hold more boats and fishing gear.

Food (shows the rarity in the wild)
      • Heron (uncommon)
      • Deer (uncommon)
      • Elk (common)
      • Rabbit (common)
      • Catfish (common)
      • Bass (very common)
      • Tomato (common)
      • Corn (rare)
      • Pumpkin (common)
      • Carrot (uncommon)
      • Strawberries (common)
      • Figs (uncommon)
      • Apples (rare)

Predators (shows the rarity in the wild)
      • Alligators (common)
      • Bobcat (rare)
      • Coyote (common)
      • Snakes (very common)

Traditions
      • The mother and the owl must kiss the hands of a new born baby. It's supposed to bless the baby and bring it fortune and health.
      • Mice will go out in nature with their mentor to survive only with each other for half a year. It's supposed to be a symbol of humbleness and maturity and it's part of their ceremony to promote them to their new rank..
      • When a person dies, they will be covered in animal pelts of their rank. (Crows and the owl will be covered in feathers. Beast Master/Heir will be covered in many different pelts.) This is to help their spirit leave the earth.

Nightbellows has been founded!
    Your leader's traits are: ST-B4 | HC-3 | HS-LW | EC-D6 | X | Human
    Nightbellows has 5 more fasting days.

(Since you did not specify what species are in your village and if they are natural only or not they were given the default. Human and natural colors only. You can change this if you PM or put it in your post)

Dark Octoling wrote:
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds.
A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

xxxThe village is located high up in the canopies of a small forest. The camp is high in the trees, made out of wooden planks supported by the trees. Below the camp, there are many animals and plants that the village collect. During the fall, the village eats only enough to keep them healthy because of the cold winters cutting off most of their supply of prey. To the east there is a vast forest swamp and to their west is an ocean, which they occasionally hunt in.

Ranks:
      Commander: Leader
      Captain: Leader's 2nd in command
      Huntmaster: Chief of Hunters
      Warlord: Chief of Mercenaries
      Botanist: Chief of Gatherers and Farmers
      Caretaker: Chief of Midwives
      Kahuna: Shaman
      Midwife: Takes care of mothers and their children
      Gatherers: Collect fruit, vegetables, and medicinal herbs
      Hunters: Hunt for food
      Farmers: Grow crops and take care of livestock
      Mercenaries: Patrol borders to keep them safe from enemies

Prey:
      Elk: Uncommon
      Deer: Common
      Moose: Rare
      Squirrel: Common
      Small birds: Common
      Bass: Uncommon
      Trout: Common
      Salmon: Common
      Seals/Sea Lions: Very Rare

Predators:
      Wolves: Common
      Bears: Uncommon
      Owls: Uncommon
      Falcons: Common
      Walruses: Very Rare
      Badgers: Common

Skytree has been founded!
    Your leader's traits are: ST-D6 | HC-2 | HS-HC | EC-C2 | X | Human
    Skytree has 5 more fasting days.

(Since you did not specify what species are in your village and if they are natural only or not they were given the default. Human and natural colors only. You can change this if you PM or put it in your post)

inky. wrote:Ice Cavern

The people of the Ice Cavern Village live, obviously, in an Cavern in the sun arctic. The enterance of the cave is filled with ice. However, as you go deeper into the cave system, it opens up into a clearing. This is where the village is. It is an open-aired, grassy field that is about a few square miles (so there’s more than plenty of space to live). The clearing is inhabited by several species of wild animals and a lot of plants and trees.

The main people of the village are humans and shapeshifters (equally prevalent)

The main source of food for the Ice Cavern is found by the lake. Fish, Deer, rabbits, and other prey animals are found lingering near it. The predators include wolves, bears, and lynxes.

The people only really travel outside the Cavern to look for other members and to explore the area around them.

Traditions:
- the leader is always a direct blood descendant of his or her predecessor
- after an apprentice is made into a full member of the village, they must kill a predator. Then, they will make their outfit out of it’s fur and get their necklace of a tooth or claw. Their kill will be used to feed the rest of the village as a sign of their loyalty.
- once a child is born, the medic will take the child when it is stable to the ancestor post and offer the baby to them. If they approve, the child is brought back. If not, the child will be left there in the woods for the animals. It is very rare for this to happen, but it still does.
- warriors that have earned high respect will have facial pant added in a special color corresponding with the act the performed.

Looks:

A-C skin tones only please (paler colors since they don’t get a ton of sun they get some, just not very much)

Realistic hair colors please (can be any color since it is normally his by the hood of their pelt)

Realistic eye colors please

Is it ok if my founder is male?

I hope I did ok?

Ice Cavern has been founded!
    Your leader's traits are: ST-B4 | HC-24 | HS-HC | EC-G1 | X | Shapeshifter
    Ice Cavern has 5 more fasting days.

(Not sure if you want me to pick the shift, if so the leader will be a polar bear. Also you always get to pick gender.)

Savannah-the-Caracal wrote:{casually bases entire village off of combinations of own minecraft worlds}

sail away across the sea, to the isle of the storm

The Stormclouds live on an island, in the middle of the ocean. Their primary base is an old abandoned stone castle, and they keep their animals on the beach outside. To travel to the mainland, the villagers who need to go use canoes. There is also a series of starbust-like islands spiraling outwards from the main one, where nomads and wild animals can be found.

the people there are secretive, shadows surround them

The species found on the Storming Islands are as follows, from most common to least common::
Merfolk, Kelpie, Kemonomimi, Nixie, Wood Elf, Light Elf, Human, Were, Light Elf, Fairy, Light Elf, Satyr, Kitsune, Dark Elf

Their appearances are as ranged as snowflakes.

they say if you try to follow, you'll drown and feed their children

The only way on or off of the Storming Islands is with the permission of a Chief. Chiefs always go out on patrols, to grant the proper permission. If for whatever reason they think that someone will end up unworthy, that person will be drowned. Their bodies will then be brought to the Storming Islands to appease the sharks that inhabit the oceans.

and when you're grown, the test shall determine your fate

Unlike in most other villages, Testers don't get a choice of their career. They will be sent to the Shaman (usually an elf) and the Shaman will use herbs to determined the young one's fate.

beware the people of the storm, lest your life be taken away

The Stormclouds has been founded!
    Your leader's traits are: ST-D4 | HC-32 | HS-LC | EC-H7 | X | Kitsune
    The Stormclouds has 5 more fasting days.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"mournstead" 06

Postby Katrione » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:13 pm

Number of People: 13 | Female: 7 | Male: 6
Next visit with Ancestors: 07-16-18
Servings: 12

Eldthora settled next to the fire that Bjorn had set up, cuddling Kelby to her chest while Alva and Calder were passing out the food that Halldora, one of the new members, had prepared earlier. Alva plopped down next to the high queen who carefully passed the dull red haired child back to her mother. Eldthora looked up when she heard giggling, her brown eyes narrowing in distaste when she saw Jord flipping her white hair and batting her shocking yellow eyes up at Frey, who had a sort of dazed smile on his face.

Bjorn learned over, nudging Eldthora. "Stop staring." He mumbled out the side of his mouth. Eldthora glared at her war chief but nodded, turning her gaze to her food. "Frey won't fall for Jord's tricks, trust me. He isn't that dumb." The dark haired man said before shoveling a spoonful of food in his mouth. Eldthora began eating only to stop when she heard Bjorn making a sputtering noise. "Or I guess maybe he is?"

The high queen's gaze shot up just in time to see Jord leading Frey away from the group. Eldthora clutched her hands and gritted her teeth. "Whatever" She mumbled. Ganger settled across from the high queen, giving her a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry too much about him. He doesn't know what he's missing, my queen."

[ Mournstead consumed x2 deer, x1 trout + x1 salmon for the people ]
[ Mournstead consumed x.5 carnivore scraps for Doppa and Loki ]
[ Eldthora asked the Ancestors for a skilled animal ]
[ Dahlia studied medicine ]
[ Ingram went on a border patrol with Doppa. Bjorn accompanies him ]
[ Audun went gathering. Frey accompanies him ]
[ Calder, Frigg, Ganger and Halldora went hunting. Jord accompanies them ]
[ Frey and Jord try for kids ]
[ Loki stays home with Alva and Kelby ]

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

╞ ᚻᛁᚷᚻ ᚦᚢᛖᛖᚾ ╡
High Queen

Eldthora | 24 | Female
st-b4 / hc-40 / hs-lc / ec-a4 / x

◉◉◉◉◉

╞ ᛋᚻᚪᛗᚪᚾ ╡
Shaman

Dahlia | 24 | Female | Skill: 0
st-e8 / hc-2 / hs-s / ec-a4 / x

◉◉◉◉◉

╞ ᛋᚳᚩᚢᛏ ᚳᚻᛁᛖᚠ ╡
Scout Chief

Ingram | 35 | Male
st-c2 / hc-9 / hs-lw / ec-h8 / x

Scouts
Name | Age | Gender
n/a/n
    Name | Age | Gender
    n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender
      n/a/n

spaceyspaceyspaceyspaceyspaceyspaceyspacey

╞ ᚻᚢᚾᛏᛁᚾᚷ ᚳᚻᛁᛖᚠ ╡
        Hunting Chief

Calder | 28 | Male
        st-f9 / hc-6 / hs-lw / ec-e2 / x

Hunters
        Frigg | 19 | Female
        st-f1 / hc-23 / hs-lc / ec-g1 / x
          Ganger | 27 | Male
          st-c11 / hc-4 / hs-lc / ec-a4 / x
            Halldora | 22 | Female
            st-a7 / hc-10 / hs-hw / ec-g1 / x

╞ ᚹᚪᚱ ᚳᚻᛁᛖᚠ ╡
              War Chief

Bjorn | 30 | Male
              st-b2 / hc-23 / hs-lw /ec-b7 / x

Warriors
              Frey | 26 | Male
              st-b7 / hc-3 / hs-hc / ec-b7 / x
                Jord | 25 | Female
                st-c11 / hc-24 / hs-hw / ec-e8 / x
                  Name | Age | Gender
                  n/a/n

╞ ᚷᚪᛏᚻᛖᚱᛖᚱᛋ ╡
                    Gatherers

Audun | 33 | Male
                    st-a8 / hc-23 / hs-lw / ec-f7 / x
                      Name | Age | Gender
                      n/a/n
                        ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Children

Kelby | 1 | Female
                        st-f9 / hc-22 / hs-lc / ec-b5 / x
                          Name | Age | Gender
                          n/a/n
                            Name | Age | Gender
                            n/a/n

◉◉◉◉◉

Mothers
                              Alva | 26 | Female
                              st-d3 / hc-22 / hs-lc / ec-b5 / x
                                Name | Age | Gender
                                n/a/n
                                  Name | Age | Gender
                                  n/a/n

Apprentices

Name | Age | Gender
                                    n/a/n
                                      Name | Age | Gender
                                      n/a/n
                                        Name | Age | Gender
                                        n/a/n

◉◉◉◉◉

Elders
                                          Name | Age | Gender
                                          n/a/n
                                            Name | Age | Gender
                                            n/a/n
                                              Name | Age | Gender
                                              n/a/n

Testers

Name | Age | Gender
                                                n/a/n
                                                  Name | Age | Gender
                                                  n/a/n
                                                    Name | Age | Gender
                                                    n/a/n

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Ally Villages:
                                                      Black Rock Weyr | Simonpet
                                                      Village Name | Username

spaceyspaceyspaceyspaceyspaceyspacey

Enemy Villages:
                                                      Village Name | Username
                                                      Village Name | Username

spaceyspaceyspaceyspaceyspaceyspacey

Borders:
                                                      West | Black Rock Weyr | Simonpet

i
                                                      Food Storage:
                                                      Deer | x0 | 3 servings
                                                      Wild Boar | x2 | 2 servings
                                                      Trout | x0 | 3 servings
                                                      Salmon | x0 | 3 servings
                                                      Potatoes | x0 | 3 servings
                                                      Carrots | x0 | 3 servings
                                                      Seaweed | x0 | 4 servings
                                                      Apples | x0 | 2 servings
                                                      Cloudberries | x0 | 1 servings
                                                      Sour Cherries | x0 | 1 servings
                                                      Carnivore Scraps | x3.5 | 1/4 servings
                                                      spaceyspaci
                                                      Items:
                                                      Item Name | in use/ not used | When it will Perish
                                                      Item Name | in use/ not used | When it will Perish

Pets:
                                                      Doppa | Icelandic Sheepdog | 3 | Female | Breed: 1 | Looks
                                                      Loki | Icelandic/Shetland Sheepdog | 2 | Female | Breed: 0 | Looks

Mentors:
                                                      Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions |
                                                      ↪ learned
                                                      Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions |
                                                      ↪ learned

i
                                                      Family:
                                                      Abela + Mournstead | Eldthora
                                                      Alva + Calder | Kelby
                                                      spaceysii
                                                      Animal Lineage:
                                                      Doppa + Chase (Black Rock Weyr)
                                                      Name | Cause of Death
                                                      spaceysii
                                                      Deceased:
                                                      Name | Cause of Death
                                                      Name | Cause of Death

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                      Last edited by Katrione on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
                                                      Katrione

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:47 am
                                                      My pets
                                                      My items
                                                      My wishlist
                                                      My gallery
                                                      My scenes
                                                      My dressups
                                                      Trade with me

Postby inky. » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:50 pm

❄️ ICE CAVERN ❄️

Number of People: 1
                                                      Servings Needed: 1
                                                      Next Visit to Totem: Whenever

Delki slunk through the low hanging branches. He carried a sharp spear in one hand, guiding himself through the shaded forest with the other. Sweat trickled down his back, even though the cavern was as cold as always. However, the sun did seem a bit brighter than usual, and it was beating down on the man. He shook away a fly as it buzzed by his ear and locked his eyes on his target. The pig stood a few feet away, grunting at some grass beneath it. Delki gave a small smile. Such a stupid creature. He licked his lips and slowly climbed up a fallen log. He steadied himself by holding onto another tree trunk and hoisted his other foot up. The pig didn't move, so Delki straightened his back, peering over the bushes to get a better look at his plan of attack. He tried shimmying over to his left, but that proved to be a big mistake. The rotted tree collapsed under the sudden weight, dropping him to the ground, sending birds flying in the air, and his prey scampering into the shrubs. The hunter cursed under his breath before getting to his feet.

As he walked through the woods, he had a careful eye out for any more possible catches, but made it back to the camp without any blood on his hands or meat on his shoulder. Not even a handful of berries. Delki shrugged. He's go back out later, maybe even as his bear form. He heaved a sigh at the thought. He didn't want to abuse his shift's power. He wanted to prove that he could make it without the bear. But he knew, if it came to it, he'd transform. It wasn't long until he arrived at his village. He hadn't dared stray too far from the comfortable fires and well-built houses. They were just logs stacked up on top of one another, but cozy nevertheless. It was kind of odd, in fact. When Delki had woken up in the largest cabin, everything had been here. The fire pit, all of the houses, the food storage, everything, had been standing in place for him. Of course, there were no signs of life, but maybe there used to be. Before he arrived, you know? Delki shrugged it off and decided not to think about how his home had gotten where it was; he was grateful for it either way. He stomped into the large room, making sure all the mud was off of his boots. It looked like the white fur that trimmed his pants had collected some must and dirt from the surrounding forest. Delki shrugged again. He didn't really care what he looked like. He didn't mind that his pants were a tad bit dirty, they still kept him warm and that was important. He crossed the room. It wasn't small, but also not huge. It was big enough to comfortably fit a table, chairs and a semi-large bed. He didn't need much else. There was also a small door in the back that led to a smaller chamber that was probably used for meetings and planning and such. He had checked all of the cabins and there was only one more that had as nice of a chamber as his house had, and it had shelves that looked as if they were to store herbs. He pushed away the thought. It wasn't important. The man threw off his coat, letting it sprawl by the fire so it's warm fur interior could soak up some of the heat. The shirt he had underneath was practically glued to him. The sweat from running and hunting must have made the shirt wet, even though he certainly wasn't hot enough to sweat. Then again, he had been wearing a thick coat, fur boots, and hide pants, and the air was heavier than normal. He should be excited! Very little chance of frostbite today! But he still lay there, belly towards the ceiling. He didn't fancy the idea of getting up and doing things. Maybe he would go look for other people to join him. Or perhaps hunt and pick some berries. Whatever it was, he could do after a nice nap. He agreed with himself and closed his eyes, letting the dark arms of sleep carry him away.

[Delki patrols]
                                                      [Delki hunts]
                                                      [Delki gathers]

Head Chief
                                                        Delki | Male | 23 y
                                                        ↪ ST-B4 | HC-24 | HS-HC | EC-G1 | X | Shapeshifter
                                                        ↪ Bear has a red mark on his face (as a warning)

Shaman
                                                        ⚫ Name | Gender | Age | Knowledge Points
                                                        ↪ N/A

War Chief
                                                        ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Warriors
                                                        ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                        ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Scout Chief
                                                        ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Scouts
                                                        ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                        ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Hunting Chief
                                                        ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Hunters
                                                        ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                        ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Gatherers
                                                        ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Apprentices
                                                        ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                        ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Temps
                                                        ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                        ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Mothers
                                                        ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                        ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Children
                                                        ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                        ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Elders
                                                        ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                        ⚫ Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                      Ally Villages
                                                      Village Name | Username
                                                      Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
                                                      Village Name | Username
                                                      Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
                                                      Squirrels | x0 | 1
                                                      Wild Pig | x0 | 2
                                                      Salmon | x0 | 2
                                                      Hares | x0 | 2
                                                      Elk| x0 | 3
                                                      Carrots | x0 | 1
                                                      Lettuce | x0 | 2
                                                      Potatoes | x0 | 1
                                                      Blackberries (uncommon) | x0 | 1
                                                      Gooseberries | x0 | 1
                                                      Wild Raspberries | x0 | 1

Item Storage

Pets

Mentors

Deceased
                                                      Name | Cause of Death
                                                      Name | Cause of Death

Family
                                                      Name and Name | Kids
                                                      Name and Name | Kids
                                                      inky.

Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:57 am
                                                      My pets
                                                      My items
                                                      My wishlist
                                                      My gallery
                                                      My scenes
                                                      My dressups
                                                      Trade with me

Postby spookypuff » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:08 pm

Number of People: 4
                                                      Servings Needed: fasting days: 4
                                                      Next Visit to Ancestors: next wednesday

xxx

Moralth hunts with Chochise; Moralth patrols with Chochise; Attica scouts with Arthur. also, you can choose the shift, sorry for not mentioning that!! <3

Queen
                                                        Moralth | Female | 24
                                                        ↪ ST-E2 | HC-40 | HS-S | EC-D3 | X | Drakaina

Healer
                                                        ↪ N/A

War Chief
                                                        Chochise | Male | 22
                                                        ↪ ST-F9 | HC-58 | HS-AC | EC-H2 | X | Merman

Knights
                                                        Arthur | Male | 20
                                                        ↪ ST-A5 | HC-34 | HS-LC | EC-A6 | X | Shapeshifter
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Scout Chief
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Scouts
                                                        Attica | Female | 20
                                                        ↪ ST-B2 | HC-23 | HS-HC | EC-E8 | Y | Human
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Hunting Chief
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Hunters
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Gatherers
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Squires
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Testers
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Mothers
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Children
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Elders
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                      Ally Villages
                                                      Village Name | Username
                                                      Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
                                                      Village Name | Username
                                                      Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
                                                      Pork | amount | 2
                                                      Beef | amount | 3
                                                      Chicken | 1 | 2
                                                      Goose | amount | 2
                                                      Potato | amount | 1
                                                      Carrot | amount | 1
                                                      Seaweed | amount | 2
                                                      Dragonfruit | amount | 1
                                                      Watermelon | amount | 3
                                                      Papaya | amount | 2

Item Storage

Pets

Mentors

Deceased
                                                      Name | Cause of Death
                                                      Name | Cause of Death

Family
                                                      Name and Name | Kids
                                                      Name and Name | Kids
                                                      ───────✘✘✘
                                                      Spooky | She/They
                                                      I like rhythm games!

link - link - song──--
                                                      spookypuff

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:13 am
                                                      My pets
                                                      My items
                                                      My wishlist
                                                      My gallery
                                                      My scenes
                                                      My dressups
                                                      Trade with me

Re: The Stormclouds [01]

Postby Springtalon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:23 am

Image 001
                                                      ↪ villagers: 01 | animals: 00

Image 0.5
                                                      ↪ in five posts

Image 7/17/18
                                                      ↪ last ask: shaman

The purple haired Kitsune stepped nimbly into the canoe she'd made for travel beyond the islands. She had spent almost a year preparing the castle she'd found, with many trips back and forth to the mainland. Finally though, she'd deemed it ready for living. She'd heard there was a system, for requesting people who had no village to live in, and wanted to inspect it.

Pushing her canoe out to sea, the kitsune began quickly rowing, heading back along the path she, and only she knew.

{Cassandra asks for a Shaman}
                                                      {On the way home she patrols inside the territory}

{mod notes;; my skin tones might be a bit off due to the makers i use}

head chief
                                                      Cassandra | Female | 18
                                                      ↪ ST-D4 | HC-32 | HS-LC | EC-H7 | X | Kitsune

shaman
                                                      name | gender | age
                                                      ↪ ST- | HC- | HS- | EC- | X/Y

war chief
                                                      name | gender | age

scout chief
                                                      name | gender | age

hunting chief
                                                      name | gender | age

elders
                                                      name | gender | age
                                                      warriors
                                                      name | gender | age

scouts
                                                      name | gender | age

hunters
                                                      name | gender | age

gatherers
                                                      name | gender | age

testers
                                                      name | gender | age

mothers
                                                      name | gender | age

Ally Villages
                                                      Village Name | Username
                                                      Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
                                                      Village Name | Username
                                                      Village Name | Username

Food Storage
                                                      Trout | 0/2
                                                      Salmon | 0/3
                                                      Deer | 0/3
                                                      Wild Boar | 0/2
                                                      Carrot | 0/2
                                                      Potato | 0/2
                                                      Lettuce | 0/2
                                                      Banana | 0/2
                                                      Mango | 0/3
                                                      Pineapple | 0/3

Item Storage
                                                      Pets
                                                      Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred
                                                      Name | Gender | Age | Type | # of times bred

Mentors

Deceased
                                                      Name | Cause of Death
                                                      Name | Cause of Death

Family Trees
                                                      Name and Name | Kids
                                                      Name and Name | Kids

Credits
                                                      Font = Fontmeme
                                                      Coding = XXX
                                                      artwork = dolldivine.com
                                                      Last edited by Springtalon on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
                                                      Springtalon

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:53 am
                                                      My pets
                                                      My items
                                                      My wishlist
                                                      My gallery
                                                      My scenes
                                                      My dressups
                                                      Trade with me

Mar Sal [001]

Postby dea invidia. » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:16 am

┌─────────────┐

human population one
                                                      women zero
                                                      men one
                                                      animals zero
                                                      servings required one
                                                      children due n/a

next festival tbd
                                                      next request now

status friendly
                                                      allies open
                                                      enemies open
                                                      health healthy

archive wip
                                                      intro herexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

└─────────────┘

one month ago
                                                      n/a

now
                                                      aengus walked along the beach, watching the waves for any movement or boats. He noticed the heads of two cappail uisce pop up, the two water horses clearly batteling. He sighed as the horses dissapeared once more into the depths of the ocean. How had the village come to this? From the great reign of Jacaí and Marcaigh down to nothing. He dragged his feet in the sand as he walked along the beach, picking up the occasional shell or stick and throwing it back into the ocean once he got bored.

The jarl walked up to the top of Na Biotóg Mara, the resting place of the ancestors. He had a quick drink of water from the eternal spring before entering the cave. Inside the cave jewels sparkled, items and accessories decorated the walls, all belonging to previous jarls and viscountesses. Aengus sighed, knowing that what he had now was nothing like the empire his ancestors once had. He knelt down, in the center of the cave before making his request to the ancestors.

happenings
                                                      (event)
                                                      xxaengus has founded mar sal

(consumption)
                                                      xx▸ the village does not eat

(request)
                                                      xxaengus requests a preist/ess, preferably with a power

(scouting)
                                                      xxaengus scouts along breakwater shore

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

the council
                                                          (jarl)
                                                          [url]♔[/url] aengus ─ ♂ 21y, human
                                                          xx↳ st-a6/hs-lc/-8/ec-e7/x

(viscountess)
                                                          [url]♔[/url] name ─ ♀ age, powers
                                                          xx↳ st/hs/hc/ec/xy

(heir/ess)
                                                          [url]♔[/url] tname ─ ♀/♂ age, powers
                                                          xx↳ st/hs/hc/ec/xy

(high priest/ess)
                                                          [url]♔[/url] name ─ ♀/♂ age, powers
                                                          xx↳ st/hs/hc/ec/xy

(high commander)
                                                          xx↳ st/hs/hc/ec/xy

(high ranger)
                                                          xx↳ st/hs/hc/ec/xy

(high wrangler)
                                                          xx↳ st/hs/hc/ec/xy

(high reaper)
                                                          xx↳ st/hs/hc/ec/xy

(high rider)
                                                          xx↳ st/hs/hc/ec/xy
                                                      workforce
                                                      (military members)
                                                      xx↳ st/hs/hc/ec/xy

(rangers)
                                                      xx↳ st/hs/hc/ec/xy

(wranglers)
                                                      xx↳ st/hs/hc/ec/xy

(reapers)
                                                      xx↳ st/hs/hc/ec/xy

(craftsmen)
                                                      xx↳ st/hs/hc/ec/xy

(tradesmen)
                                                      xx↳ st/hs/hc/ec/xy

(riders)
                                                      xx↳ st/hs/hc/ec/xy
                                                      others
                                                      (stable-hands)
                                                      xx↳ st/hs/hc/ec/xy

(capall trainers)
                                                      xx↳ st/hs/hc/ec/xy

(trainees)
                                                      xx↳ st/hs/hc/ec/xy

(novices)
                                                      xx↳ st/hs/hc/ec/xy

(midwives & mothers)
                                                      [url]♔[/url] name ─ ♀ age, powers
                                                      xx↳ st/hs/hc/ec/xy

(children)
                                                      xx↳ st/hs/hc/ec/xy

(elders)
                                                      xx↳ st/hs/hc/ec/xy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

(allies)
                                                          village name ─ player

(food storage)
                                                          rabbit ─ 00 ─ 1 serve
                                                          boar ─ 00 ─ 2 serves
                                                          mutton ─ 00 ─ 2 serves
                                                          sea trout ─ 00 ─ 2 serves
                                                          blackberries ─ 00 ─ 1 serve
                                                          apples ─ 00 ─ 2 serves
                                                          honey melons ─ 3 serves
                                                          oats ─ 00 ─ 1 serve
                                                          potatos ─ 00 ─ 2 serves
                                                          pumpkin ─ 00 ─ 3 serves

(borders)
                                                          north ─ player
                                                          xx↳ location
                                                          east ─ player
                                                          xx↳ location
                                                          south ─ player
                                                          xx↳ location
                                                          west ─ player
                                                          xx↳ locationxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxx
                                                      (enemies)
                                                      village name ─ player

(item storage)
                                                      item name ─ amount ─ uses left
                                                      xx↳ craftable? (y/n)

(pets)
                                                      [url]♔[/url] name ─ ♀/♂ age, type
                                                      xx↳ bred 0/0xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      (mentorships)
                                                      mentor ─ apprentice ─ profession
                                                      xx↳ 00 sessions

(geneology)
                                                      [url]♔[/url]

(deceased)
                                                      xx↳ cause of death
                                                      dea invidia.

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:28 pm
                                                      My pets
                                                      My items
                                                      My wishlist
                                                      My gallery
                                                      My scenes
                                                      My dressups
                                                      Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:54 pm

Number of People: 3
                                                      Servings Needed: 0
                                                      Next Visit to Ancestors: 0

Solaris stared in mild awe at the blue-skinned being, watching her crouching by the lake and dipping one slender hand into it's depths. Beside her, Solaris felt clumsy and ungainly with her hooves loud and echoing. ''Uh, hey.'' Solaris smiled, waving at the shapeshifter. ''My name is Solaris Roserunner and you are?'' How did she and her friend end up here? Surely, they weren't chased by a gang of pitch-fork and torch wielding mugs like her? The centaur found that incredibly unlikely, there surely couldn't be that many haters in the world, that many 'freaks' in the world like her.

''I'm Thurayya Stormsnake.'' The shapeshifter responded, shaking the centaur's proffered hand. ''And this is Leo Greeneyes.'' She pointed to her friend, a stocky green-eyed man with his far share of scars and bruises. ''We're nomads, travelling from afar and trying to find a quest of sorts.'' Thurayya smiled coolly, brushing her lavender-purple hair out of her face. ''Quests like saving damsels in distress, damsels like you.'' She brushed Solaris' cheek softly, snickering at the centaur's blush. ''May I ask why you're here?''

Forgetting to speak, the centaur stammered out a response. ''I was chased down here.'' Solaris replied, glancing at Leo to spot his look of sympathy. ''Some villagers accused me of witchcraft, it was nothing.'' The centaur put her hand up. ''Just some torches and pitchforks, I was fast enough.'' It was terrifying, and Solaris had barely escaped by the skin of her teeth. ''Don't worry.'' She asked, a plea in her voice; Solaris didn't want pity, didn't want to be treated like a doll or a freak.

Thurayya and Leo turned to each other, thoughtful before looking back at the centaur. ''Leo says that he wants to stay here, help you in these canyons.'' The shapeshifter glanced at her friend, scoffing at his over-eager smile. ''Leo might not be able to talk but he has a heart of gold.'' The green-eyed man dipped his head respectfully, a friendly smile casting dimples on his face.

''Thank you, Leo.'' Solaris dipped her head gratefully, bowing slightly. While it was good to have someone else in these caverns, aside from the bats, she wasn't too interested in him; Leo might be nice, but Solaris was unlikely to have any such conversation with him or even understand him in the slightest, which unnerved her a bit. ''What about you, Thurayya?'' Solaris asked, trying to keep the plea out of her voice, trying to act more like a regal chief than someone who was afraid of the dark, afraid of being alone.

The shapeshifter looked between the pair and chuckled, astonished my the implication that she was just going to leave her friend behind. Draping her arms over Solaris and Leo's shoulders, Thurayya grinned at them, her eyes twinkling softly. ''Of course, I'm going to stay with you two.'' She glanced at Leo. ''You're my best friend, we've been through a ton together.'' Turning cheekily to Solaris, Thurayya ruffled her hair. ''And you're the sweet damsel in distress, and I'm not just going to leave you like that.''

Leo and Thurayya go hunting.
                                                      Solaris goes patrolling.

Head Chief
                                                        Solaris Roserunner | Female | 29
                                                        ↪ ST-C6 | HC-60 | HS-S | EC-D7 | X | Centaur

Shaman
                                                        ↪ N/A

War Chief
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Warriors
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Scout Chief
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Scouts
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Hunting Chief
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Hunters

Thurayya Stormsnake | Female | 27
                                                        ↪ ST-J4 | HC-34 | HS-LC | EC-G11 | X | Shapeshifter

Leo Greeneyes | Male | 25
                                                        ↪ ST-D2 | HC-57 | HS-S | EC-H4 | X | Human

Gatherers
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Apprentices
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Testers
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Mothers
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Children
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A

Elders
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                        Name | Gender | Age
                                                        ↪ N/A
                                                      Ally Villages
                                                      Village Name | Username
                                                      Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
                                                      Village Name | Username
                                                      Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
                                                      Trout | amount | 2
                                                      Perch | amount | 1
                                                      Tench | amount |1
                                                      Salmon | amount |3
                                                      Carrot | amount |2
                                                      Lettuce | amount | 3
                                                      Tomato | amount | 1
                                                      Apple | amount | 1
                                                      Orange | amount | 1
                                                      Pear | amount | 1

Item Storage

Pets

Mentors

Deceased
                                                      Name | Cause of Death
                                                      Name | Cause of Death

Family
                                                      Name and Name | Kids
                                                      Name and Name | Kids
                                                      ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
                                                      Dinolil1

Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:56 am
                                                      My pets
                                                      My items
                                                      My wishlist
                                                      My gallery
                                                      My scenes
                                                      My dressups
                                                      Trade with me

nightbellows. fragile.

Postby lameloserlexi » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:19 am

██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████
                                                      ██████

"I'm better on my own, but I don't wanna be alone."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Number of People: 1 | Males: 0 | Females: 1 | Number of Animals: 0 | Servings Needed: Fasting | Next Visit to Ancestors: 7/18/2018 | Pregnant: 0 | Sick: 0 | Injured: 0

-two years ago-
                                                      "Ruby! Stop, you're getting to close to the fire!" Indigo yelled.
                                                      "Don't you think I can feel the heat? Don't worry about me, sis." Ruby laughed slightly, but still stepped back away from the flames.
                                                      "Just be more careful, okay? I don't want anything bad to happen to you."
                                                      Ruby took a seat on the log close to the fire, seeming to become somber. "Do you ever just think it would be better without me around?" She asked, completely serious.
                                                      "What?? You can't even say such a thing! I love you, Ruby! You're my sister, for god's sake." She explained, shaking her head.
                                                      "What about your dream? What about living life and making your own family, your own village! Does that not matter to you anymore?" She pushed, crying a little.
                                                      Indigo took a breath, holding back her own feelings. "Everything I will ever do is for you. My dreams can wait." She simply said, but already knew that Ruby wasn't satisfied.
                                                      -the present now-
                                                      Indigo sat in the old cabin that she and her dear older sister had made. 'Well, more like I made. All for her." Her blind sister was mostly dependent on her, but Ruby would always try to help with cleaning and dinners.
                                                      Everything felt lonely and empty still. She had passed from a dangerous cold, it was surprising that Indigo didn't catch it despite caring for Ruby all the time.
                                                      'I'll live on... but only for you.' She thought, sobbing wildly. 'But I still can't do it all alone.' She thought, getting on her knees to pray for some help...

[ Indigo goes hunting ]
                                                      [ Indigo patrols the borders ]
                                                      [ Indigo asks the spirits for a villager ]
                                                      (random rank, just not heir, crow, owl, or stork)

(Indigo's eyes are off a bit on the reference image)
                                                      (Also, I would prefer only humans, but unnatural hairs/eyes are perfectly fine!)

Beast Master Image
                                                      Indigo | Female | 18 | Human
                                                      ST-B4 | HC-3 | HS-LW | EC-D6 | X

Heir Image
                                                      Name | Gender | Age
                                                      ↪ N/A

Owl Image
                                                      ↪ N/A

Head Bear Image
                                                      Name | Gender | Age
                                                      ↪ N/A
                                                      Name | Gender | Age
                                                      ↪ N/A

Bear Image
                                                      Name | Gender | Age
                                                      ↪ N/A

Head Wolf Image
                                                      Name | Gender | Age
                                                      ↪ N/A
                                                      Name | Gender | Age
                                                      ↪ N/A

Wolf Image
                                                      Name | Gender | Age
                                                      ↪ N/A

Head Fox Image
                                                      Name | Gender | Age
                                                      ↪ N/A
                                                      Name | Gender | Age
                                                      ↪ N/A

Fox Image
                                                      Name | Gender | Age
                                                      ↪ N/A
                                                      Name | Gender | Age
                                                      ↪ N/A

Weasel Image
                                                      Name | Gender | Age
                                                      ↪ N/A
                                                      Name | Gender | Age
                                                      ↪ N/A

Stork Image
                                                      Name | Gender | Age
                                                      ↪ N/A
                                                      Name | Gender | Age
                                                      ↪ N/A

Cub Image
                                                      Name | Gender | Age
                                                      ↪ N/A
                                                      Name | Gender | Age
                                                      ↪ N/A

Crow Image
                                                      Name | Gender | Age
                                                      ↪ N/A
                                                      Name | Gender | Age
                                                      ↪ N/A
                                                      Ally Villages
                                                      Village Name | Username
                                                      Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages
                                                      Village Name | Username
                                                      Village Name | Username

Border Villages

Food Storage
                                                      Heron (x2) | x0 | 0 servings
                                                      Elk (x4) | x0 | 0 servings
                                                      Catfish (x3) | x0 | 0 servings
                                                      Trout (x2) | x0 | servings
                                                      Rabbit (x1) | x0 | 0 servings
                                                      Carrot (x2) | x0 | 0 servings
                                                      Pumpkin (x4) | x0 | 0 servings
                                                      Corn (x3) | x0 | 0 servings
                                                      Fig (x2) | x0 | 0 servings
                                                      Apple (x2) | x0 | 0 servings
                                                      Strawberry (x1) | x0 | 0 servings

Item Storage

Pets

Mentors

Deceased
                                                      Name | Cause of Death
                                                      Name | Cause of Death

Family
                                                      Name and Name | Kids
                                                      Name and Name | Kids
                                                      lameloserlexi

Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:42 pm
                                                      My pets
                                                      My items
                                                      My wishlist
                                                      My gallery
                                                      My scenes
                                                      My dressups
                                                      Trade with me