Create a Village - V.1 Closed and Under Construction

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

the smoke // i.

Postby clarke, » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:07 pm

the basics
      beyond civilization and technology, lies a village known only to a select few. here, they are gifted with the knowledge of secrecy, stealth, and intellect. if you do not naturally come by these three talents, you do not belong in the smoke. there is only so much that can be acquired through guidance, many hours of practice, and otherwise.

traditions
      assassination began in the early days of the smoke. they believe in silencing the problems before they begin, to prevent as many wars as possible.
      nocturnal habits first came to the smoke when they realized that they worked better under the cover of silence and shadow.
      hoods and masks were worn by the first smokey- the habitants of the smoke- and have been the attire for generations. perhaps it is because they enjoy the darkness, or the secrecy.
      horse-back travel is the only way- aside from boat travel- that members of the smoke travel. horses are especially prized and normally bred frequently. they do not use saddles or bridles.
      war paint is used on both horses and all ranked villagers.
      more to come.

terrain
      deep in the mountains, outside of all civilization lay a village completely made by hand. a river surrounds the camp, isolating it like a tiny island among the mountain ranges. inside the tiny island are eight buildings; the infirmary, the dormitory, the barn, the diner, the barracks, the royal court, and the showers. the village was built to carry up to 100 soldiers, 50 royal court members, and 150 commoners; though the numbers have never reached that high due to the secrecy of the village and the exclusive access.

infirmary: the warlock's + nurse maiden's sleeping quarters and the smoke's form of a hospital.
      domitory: where all the commoners sleep, along with recruits and littlies.
      the barn: where the animals are raised and slaughtered. outside of the barn is the field, where crops are grown.
      the diner: where everyone gathers to eat meals, three times a day. stories are often told here. it is also referred to as the main hall, as it is always bustling with energy and movement.
      the barracks: where the soldiers and other ranked villagers sleep.
      the royal court: where the chief queen and her family sleep, eat, and otherwise.
      training hall: where recruits, soldiers, and other ranked officers spend their time sharpening their skills and preparing for battle.
      the showers: hygiene is important to the smoke, despite their ancient ancestry, and all of that is done here.

the ranks
      chief queen: unlike most villages, a woman's perceptiveness, lack in size, and light weight makes her an obvious choice to the throne. her word is law, and left unchallenged by even the brawniest of men. strength no longer means power. she gives all the orders.
      chief king: married to the queen. selected, not inherited, to the rank. men with great valor and stealth are chosen by the queen.
      princess: the queen's daughter, heir to the throne. she is often the first born of the queen. there are no princes, if a son is born to a queen, he is immediately transferred to a nurse-maiden and to be raised by them.
      warlock: the smoke's version of a shaman, or a healer. he uses dark magic to conjure and heal wounds. he is rarely ever human- as humans are not born with supernatural powers or abilities.
      general: receives orders from the chief queen, and relays them down to the other village members. usually human, as they are impartial to the racial divisions among species.
      assassins: a variance of villagers who do not fit in with the commoners; they are often masked, secretive, and quiet. they are typically scouts, or as their rank suggests, permanent silencers.
      soliders: one rank below assassins, these are the villagers who are keen eyed, combat-skilled, and die-hard loyal to the smoke. they fight off all dangers and are always at the front of battle fields.
      hunters: receives orders from the general. typically the most agile and lithe built, with a lot of stamina. most hunters are elves. they provide food for the commoners.
      commoners: the commoners are also known as dead-weight and gatherers. though they tend to a farm, gather materials, clean and make clothes, ranked villagers see them as useless. they are also disabled men, or children under twelve{referred to as littlies.}, or retired rank holders. {men or women older than sixty.}
      sergeant: in charge of all recruits training. they will lead them to the path most suited for them, spend the most time with the children above seven years older.
      recruits: children twelve and older, learning which rank they will one day hold.
      littlies: children under twelve.
      nurse maidens: along with giving birth to children, these women aid the warlock should he ever need help. they clean, cook, and pick up after ranked villagers.

species
      humans: a rarity among the smoke. humans are too fragile. rare species.
      orcs: odd, green skinned creatures of the dark. they have gnarled canine teeth and are not especially attractive. their bodies resembles closely to humans, as does their hair and facial features. a rare species.
      light elves: light colored, honey skin. closely resemble humans, with long hair and sharp, pointed ears. usually beautiful. common species.
      dark elves: darker, greenish to blackish skin with odd, prominent eyebrows, eyes, or noses. not normally attractive. uncommon species.
      vampires: beautiful, alluring creatures with pale skin and sharp canines. bitten to be turned- not usually born. uncommon.
      werewolves: rough, natural hunters with tanned skin, and long hair. share blood to turn- not usually born. uncommon.

food
      italicized; grown or bred
      bolded: gathered or hunted

protein: wooly mammoths, goats, deer, cows, sabertooth tigers, wolves, chickens, pigs, birds, squirrels, rabbits.
      vitamins: corn, wheat, carrots, potatoes, apples, peaches, spinach, peas, squash, cow + goat milk, cow + goat cheese

for my chief queen, please use this gif as a reference to her looks code.

Last edited by clarke, on Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Village - V.1

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:33 am

Raven's Brigade

The Raven's Brigade is a prideful village, gladly standing up for their own. Dishonoring the village is not an option, they will shame a person to save face. Losing is not an option for them, they are competitive and adaptive to their surroundings.

Housing
    The whole town is composed of tree-houses, either built in the branches of the thick jungle trees or in the side of the tree (stabilized with stilts). They don't have any on the ground as the tropic rain can cause flooding. All the houses are connected by suspension bridges. The head chief lives in the highest hut with their family. The chief's hut is the most glamorous, with a covered bed and lounging hammock. Everyone else's huts are shared with suspension beds.

Territory
    The live in a vast tropical forest. They have many different animals to hunt along with rich soil to grow plants. However, sickness is easily contracted here with the humid climate. There's plenty of water around with fish to eat. Heavy rain is common, so droughts are the least of the village's worries. There's a large clearing where the village raises live-stock and grows food.

Looks
    The villagers are usually paler, not getting much sun as it's mostly blocked by the large tropical trees. Their hair is slightly wavy or straight, not wanting to get curls stuck in bushes or trees.

Traditions
    Their ancestor shrine is in a hut where the walls would be lined with every past villager's "spirit totem". Every chief would put their's in the center, with all other's along the walls. A spirit totem can be anything that resides of the person. (ex. bob was the best hunter in the village, their totem is the skull of a okapi)

Food (can you please give me the sizes on these?)
    Cassowary (bird)
    Arowana (fish)
    Okapi (mammal)
    Tapir (mammal)
    Potatoes
    Rice
    Corn
    Bananas
    Tomatoes
    Pineapples

Travel
    Rivers (common)
    On-foot (uncommon)
    Animal-saddle (rare)
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:13 am

Season: Spring
    Weather: Snows from the previous winter has already begun to melt. Flooding does not seem to be an issue just yet. Prey will become plenty and the shrubs and crops that hold the other food will start to grow better. Predators are not a threat at this time and it will be common for your patrols to find nomads and people looking for a permanent place to call home.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Easthaven Shiokaze | Mournstead | Caling | Ulrica | Dreamwind | Cyrrane | The Vale | Xogiáagaó Tribe | Valourae Sol | Black Rock Weyr | Nuudotkhyat | Redmire Hold | Devil's Peak | Rosereach | Artemyra | The Smoke | Raven's Brigade |

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
NightWolf950 wrote:Image
[Takeshi goes hunting.
Adilya researches medicine.
Phoenix goes to gather food.]

Takeshi caught sea bass.
    Adilya gains one knowledge point.
    Phoenix gathered 2 grapes.
    Easthaven Shiokaze has 2 more fasting days.

X

ilhdc7 wrote:Ulrica
ancestors visit; ---
hunting; atticus goes hunting for food & looks for people
shaman training; Sawyer researches herbal remedies

Atticus caught a boar with the help of a wandering hunter.
    The hunter leads you to a soon to be mother he passed by.
    Sawyer gained one knowledge point.
    The hunter's traits are: ST-B9 / HC-107 / HS-AC / EC-Viloet / Human
    The mother's traits are: ST-A7 / HC-84 / HS-LW / EC-Grey / Human
    Ulrica has 3 more fasting days.

X
X

_Ravenfeather_ wrote:Dreamwind
Rasha patrols.
1x serving of salmon has been eaten.

Rasha found two hunter siblings.
    The first hunter has these traits: ST-D2 / HC-104 / HS-S / EC-Hazel / Human
    The second hunter has these traits: ST-D3 / HC-110 / HS-LC / EC-Green / Human
    Dreamwind has 3 more fasting days.

X

Chinchy wrote:The Xogiáagaó tribe, Xogi for short, lives in a large, dense rainforest. They mainly live up in the trees, but you should not be surprised to see some finding the damn floor a home. The members are not entirely human, that much can be told from a single look at them.

They live off the plants and animals that live alongside them. In terms of plants, they know of pineapples, cashews, squash (technically fruit) (fruits) and corn, cucumber, peanut (technically beans) (vegies) that (somehow) are similar or the same as their domestic counterparts we all know of. For meat, they may eat tropical birds (vary in size), various monkeys, capybara and otters (giant river otters).

The Xogi have both their own language and traditions. Something similar to a festival is celebrated at the beginning of the wet season as well as a celebration to bid it farewell. These are called 'Tempore tempestas' and 'Reliqua pluviam scriptor' (broken Latin, I know) respectively.

The people are just about the best animal tamers you could possibly get. Knowing the life and feelings, the instincts and wants of animals closer than 'normal' humans, they connect to them and befriend them quite easily. Their services are hard to acquire, however, as they are rather isolated, knowing not the languages of the outside world and hateful or fearful of those who may come from different lives.

The head chief makes the final decision on any matter and all must come to him should they wish to request something. The elders and lesser chiefs aid in more major decisions and give the head chief advice. There are warriors, hunters, gatherers and scouts, all overseen by their own lesser chiefs, reported to by the elder members of these groups. Usually, each chief chooses a son of theirs to take their position in the future. Children become apprentices right at the age of 7, they become full members in their field, usually, at the age of 16. Women may become mothers from as early as 18 as the average lifespan of a member is around 50. Elders are highly, highly respected as there are very few people who make it to 60 or more. One may become an elder at the age of 55.

With the lack of modern medicine or religion, a shaman is not needed. All knowledge of herbs is passed down from generation to generation to help them help themselves and each other.

Note: There are virtually no seasons in a rainforest, but you're free to do whatever.

As you can see, I wish to restart. I'll keep Daniel (rename him though) if you'll allow it. And yes, my timing is horrid

The Xogiáagaó Tribe has been founded!
    Your head chief has these traits: ST-A7 / HC-120 / HS-LC / EC-Viloet / Kemonomimi (42)
    The Xogiáagaó Tribe has 5 more fasting days.

X

❝ rein-dear. wrote:Image
[ Alfio goes out on a lone scouting mission ]
[ Kehlani and Adara hunt ]

Alfio found a horse. (You can choose the looks)
    Kehlani and Adara caught two reef fish.
    Valourae Sol has 3 more fasting days.

X

Simonpet wrote:Black Rock Weyr
redfruit - small fruit | moonflower fruit - medium-sized fruit | wherry - large edible avian
Borrin hunts and looks for seeds
Seanni goes fishing and explores

Borrin gathered two carrots, no luck with seeds.
    Seanni caught a small fish.
    Seanni ran into a wandering Beastcrafter.
    Their traits are: ST-B2 / HC-72 / HS-HW / EC-LBrown / Human
    Black Rock Weyr has 3 more fasting days.
    (Please make sure you put what type of animal and the age of your pet)

X
X

Chamrosh wrote:Nuudotkhyat
[Nitin founds Nuudotkhyat]
[Nitin gathers food]

Nitin gathers two potatoes.
    Nuudotkhyat has 4 more fasting days.

X

miss brightside wrote:Image
[Marina requests a shaman from the shrine]

The Shrine has sent you a shaman!
    Their traits are: ST-B11 / HC-30 / HS-LC / EC-Violet / Human
    Devil's Peak has 4 more fasting days.

X

NeonB wrote:Rosereach is a small village composed of like-minded people. This close-knit society avoids violence at almost all costs, and values camaraderie, loyalty, and trust. The residents of Rosereach are very friendly and compassionate, and have a strong connection to both the people around them and the land they live on. Rosereach is composed mostly of small, wooden shack-like houses, and several small farms. The territory is mostly plains and fields, although there are a few areas of forest. The peoples' diet is mostly fruits and vegetables, with the occasional bit of livestock (chickens, cows, etc.). Rosereach is well known for the peoples' crafting and farming abilities. They are proficient in a few artistic skills, such as making clothes, jewelry making, and blacksmithing.

Sorry if this isn't enough information or if I formatted it incorrectly! (i was thinking my village could be bit fantasy-esque (maybe elves or something similar?) if that's alright!)

Rosereach has been founded!
    Your leader has these traits: ST-E6 / HC-58 / HS-S / EC-DGreen / Elven
    Rosereach has 5 more fasting days.

X

Magical Girl Shiri wrote:

Artemyra, village of prosperity, mainly governed by women. This village is placed in a gorge between two unnamed mountains on a near island. The houses are mainly made of marble for the upper class and limestone for the lower class, and are attached to the side of the mountains.

The fauna found there is varied. Artemyra is the home of giant birds called Pteryga, who are used for transportation of goods and people. Artemyrans are naturally vegetarian and so their only food source are berries, various fruits and vegetables as well as farms that are situated at the top of the mountain. But they also eat fish they catch from the sea.

There are not many races in Artemyra. Mostly humans, but very rarely a person with wings can be born from a normal couple. Technically, it is like a birth defect, but a good one. Elves and wizards also sometimes come through the territory and might decide to live in the village.

(Would it be possible if my leader had the following traits?:
ST-D1 | HC-121 and two strands of 117| HS-LW | EC-Pink | Person with wings)

Artemyra has been founded!
    Your leader has these traits: ST-D1 / HC-121 / HS-LW / EC-Pink / Kemonomimi
    Artemyra has 5 more fasting days.
    (Just to keep things simple for me later on, people can only have one hair color.)

X
X

bel. wrote:

the basics
      beyond civilization and technology, lies a village known only to a select few. here, they are gifted with the knowledge of secrecy, stealth, and intellect. if you do not naturally come by these three talents, you do not belong in the smoke. there is only so much that can be acquired through guidance, many hours of practice, and otherwise.

traditions
      assassination began in the early days of the smoke. they believe in silencing the problems before they begin, to prevent as many wars as possible.
      nocturnal habits first came to the smoke when they realized that they worked better under the cover of silence and shadow.
      hoods and masks were worn by the first smokey- the habitants of the smoke- and have been the attire for generations. perhaps it is because they enjoy the darkness, or the secrecy.
      horse-back travel is the only way- aside from boat travel- that members of the smoke travel. horses are especially prized and normally bred frequently. they do not use saddles or bridles.
      war paint is used on both horses and all ranked villagers.
      more to come.

terrain
      deep in the mountains, outside of all civilization lay a village completely made by hand. a river surrounds the camp, isolating it like a tiny island among the mountain ranges. inside the tiny island are eight buildings; the infirmary, the dormitory, the barn, the diner, the barracks, the royal court, and the showers. the village was built to carry up to 100 soldiers, 50 royal court members, and 150 commoners; though the numbers have never reached that high due to the secrecy of the village and the exclusive access.

infirmary: the warlock's + nurse maiden's sleeping quarters and the smoke's form of a hospital.
      domitory: where all the commoners sleep, along with recruits and littlies.
      the barn: where the animals are raised and slaughtered. outside of the barn is the field, where crops are grown.
      the diner: where everyone gathers to eat meals, three times a day. stories are often told here. it is also referred to as the main hall, as it is always bustling with energy and movement.
      the barracks: where the soldiers and other ranked villagers sleep.
      the royal court: where the chief queen and her family sleep, eat, and otherwise.
      training hall: where recruits, soldiers, and other ranked officers spend their time sharpening their skills and preparing for battle.
      the showers: hygiene is important to the smoke, despite their ancient ancestry, and all of that is done here.

the ranks
      chief queen: unlike most villages, a woman's perceptiveness, lack in size, and light weight makes her an obvious choice to the throne. her word is law, and left unchallenged by even the brawniest of men. strength no longer means power. she gives all the orders.
      chief king: married to the queen. selected, not inherited, to the rank. men with great valor and stealth are chosen by the queen.
      princess: the queen's daughter, heir to the throne. she is often the first born of the queen. there are no princes, if a son is born to a queen, he is immediately transferred to a nurse-maiden and to be raised by them.
      warlock: the smoke's version of a shaman, or a healer. he uses dark magic to conjure and heal wounds. he is rarely ever human- as humans are not born with supernatural powers or abilities.
      general: receives orders from the chief queen, and relays them down to the other village members. usually human, as they are impartial to the racial divisions among species.
      assassins: a variance of villagers who do not fit in with the commoners; they are often masked, secretive, and quiet. they are typically scouts, or as their rank suggests, permanent silencers.
      soliders: one rank below assassins, these are the villagers who are keen eyed, combat-skilled, and die-hard loyal to the smoke. they fight off all dangers and are always at the front of battle fields.
      hunters: receives orders from the general. typically the most agile and lithe built, with a lot of stamina. most hunters are elves. they provide food for the commoners.
      commoners: the commoners are also known as dead-weight and gatherers. though they tend to a farm, gather materials, clean and make clothes, ranked villagers see them as useless. they are also disabled men, or children under twelve{referred to as littlies.}, or retired rank holders. {men or women older than sixty.}
      sergeant: in charge of all recruits training. they will lead them to the path most suited for them, spend the most time with the children above seven years older.
      recruits: children twelve and older, learning which rank they will one day hold.
      littlies: children under twelve.
      nurse maidens: along with giving birth to children, these women aid the warlock should he ever need help. they clean, cook, and pick up after ranked villagers.

species
      humans: a rarity among the smoke. humans are too fragile. rare species.
      orcs: odd, green skinned creatures of the dark. they have gnarled canine teeth and are not especially attractive. their bodies resembles closely to humans, as does their hair and facial features. a rare species.
      light elves: light colored, honey skin. closely resemble humans, with long hair and sharp, pointed ears. usually beautiful. common species.
      dark elves: darker, greenish to blackish skin with odd, prominent eyebrows, eyes, or noses. not normally attractive. uncommon species.
      vampires: beautiful, alluring creatures with pale skin and sharp canines. bitten to be turned- not usually born. uncommon.
      werewolves: rough, natural hunters with tanned skin, and long hair. share blood to turn- not usually born. uncommon.

food
      italicized; grown or bred
      bolded: gathered or hunted

protein: wooly mammoths, goats, deer, cows, sabertooth tigers, wolves, chickens, pigs, birds, squirrels, rabbits.
      vitamins: corn, wheat, carrots, potatoes, apples, peaches, spinach, peas, squash, cow + goat milk, cow + goat cheese

for my chief queen, please use this gif as a reference to her looks code.

The Smoke has been founded!
    Your leader has these traits: ST-C4 / HC-106 / HS-HW / EC-DGreen / Werewolf
    The Smoke has 5 more fasting days.

X

reindeer of roses. wrote:
Raven's Brigade

The Raven's Brigade is a prideful village, gladly standing up for their own. Dishonoring the village is not an option, they will shame a person to save face. Losing is not an option for them, they are competitive and adaptive to their surroundings.

Housing
    The whole town is composed of tree-houses, either built in the branches of the thick jungle trees or in the side of the tree (stabilized with stilts). They don't have any on the ground as the tropic rain can cause flooding. All the houses are connected by suspension bridges. The head chief lives in the highest hut with their family. The chief's hut is the most glamorous, with a covered bed and lounging hammock. Everyone else's huts are shared with suspension beds.

Territory
    The live in a vast tropical forest. They have many different animals to hunt along with rich soil to grow plants. However, sickness is easily contracted here with the humid climate. There's plenty of water around with fish to eat. Heavy rain is common, so droughts are the least of the village's worries. There's a large clearing where the village raises live-stock and grows food.

Looks
    The villagers are usually paler, not getting much sun as it's mostly blocked by the large tropical trees. Their hair is slightly wavy or straight, not wanting to get curls stuck in bushes or trees.

Food (can you please give me the sizes on these?)
    Cassowary (bird)
    Arowana (fish)
    Okapi (mammal)
    Tapir (mammal)
    Potatoes
    Rice
    Corn
    Bananas
    Tomatoes
    Pineapples

Travel
    Rivers (common)
    On-foot (uncommon)
    Animal-saddle (rare)

Raven's Brigade has been founded!
    Your leader has these traits: ST-E7 / HC-118 / HS-LC / EC-DBlue / Human
    Raven's Brigade has 5 more fasting days.
    -Servings: Cassowary(extra large) Arowana(medium) Okapi(extra large) Tapir(medium) Potato(medium) Rice(small) Corn(medium) Banana(medium) Tomato(medium) Pineapple(large)
Last edited by amethyst14 on Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ame's Replies

Postby Magical Girl Shiri » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:28 am

amethyst14 wrote:
Magical Girl Shiri wrote:

Artemyra, village of prosperity, mainly governed by women. This village is placed in a gorge between two unnamed mountains on a near island. The houses are mainly made of marble for the upper class and limestone for the lower class, and are attached to the side of the mountains.

The fauna found there is varied. Artemyra is the home of giant birds called Pteryga, who are used for transportation of goods and people. Artemyrans are naturally vegetarian and so their only food source are berries, various fruits and vegetables as well as farms that are situated at the top of the mountain. But they also eat fish they catch from the sea.

There are not many races in Artemyra. Mostly humans, but very rarely a person with wings can be born from a normal couple. Technically, it is like a birth defect, but a good one. Elves and wizards also sometimes come through the territory and might decide to live in the village.

(Would it be possible if my leader had the following traits?:
ST-D1 | HC-121 and two strands of 117| HS-LW | EC-Pink | Person with wings)

Artemyra has been founded!
    Your leader has these traits: ST-D1 / HC-121 / HS-LW / EC-Pink / Kemonomimi
    Artemyra has 5 more fasting days.
    (Just to keep things simple for me later on, people can only have one hair color.)

Okay thank you!

Image Sʜɪʀɪ | Aɴɪᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ | Nᴏᴢᴏᴍɪ cʜᴀɴ Image
~My Signature Shop~
~Some Good Roleplay~
Magical Girl Shiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeqlass » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:41 am

this looks fun !

xXXtaiyph is set in a medieval town with a twist, its more fantastical. then, theres another twist - its not just vampire/werewolf/whatever/whatever, instead they have special perks to them, ex. vampires can survive daylight by turning into bats, vampires don't take blood but instead, the energy of others. more 'normal' citizens, or 'humans' have perks to them too, which could range from ram horns, abnormal eye colors and some minor mutations. their faces are shaped like koreans, very rarely anything other.

xXXthe fauna and vegetation that grow within taiyph aren't always real ones, set in the real world, but sometimes mutations that might have different health perks. some may help, whereas others could easily kill.

xXXthe land has buildings with some industries and businesses, which vary with jobs. on the outskirts, theres wide, open fields with forest, and in the far distance, large mountains cover the horizon.

// I hope this is okay ! //
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:37 pm

Ulrica
Number of People: one male zero females
Next visit with Ancestors: 17th of December
Serving Size; 4
Children Due in; 5 Posts

Atticus shook his head as he followed behind a wild boar, his attempts at catching the creature had led him farther away from the camp than he had anticipated, but he knew that he needed to catch the food to feed him and Sawyer. The two of them couldn't survive very well the way they were going. He shook his head and kept after the boar. After a second, he saw the boar in a feild, and he circled it, This is it!

A twig snapped to his right, and there was a girl, around his age, standing there also, staring at him. He raised his eyebrows and pointed at the boar, maybe they could become allies or friends if they shared a hunt? She nodded, staring at him with an stale face, not allowing any emotion to seep through her features. She readied herself, and the two jumped out at the boar.

--

An hour later, and basically a mile long chase, the boar was dead, and they were carrying it back to atticus's camp. It was dead silent, and he realized that she wasn't going to be the one to speak up. "So... Who are you? And why did you help me?"

"I'm Lavanda, but you can call me Andy. I was sent by my ancestors to find you, and here I am," She paused, "Wait! Stop here!" They lowered the boar from the top of their hands, and she put her fingers to her mouth, blowing out three sharp whistles. A small frail girl came out of the brush. She eyed him warily and pulled her arms tight around her mid-drift. He smiled kindly at her, and held out his hand, "Hello, I'm Atticus, who are you?"

"Olive... Olive Eagret. I'm with Lavanda."

ancestors visit; ---
hunting; atticus & lavanda go hunting for another boar & looking for people
shaman training; sawyer researches herbal remedies

Head Chief:
      Atticus Glenn Ambrosia | 22 | Male |
      ↪ ST-C9 / HC-46 / HS-LC / EC-LBrown / Human

Shaman:
      Sawyer Mika Alphonso | 23 | Female | 1
      ↪ ST-B2 / HC-114 / HS-LC / EC-Brown / Human

War Chief:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Warriors:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Scout Chief:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Scouts:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Hunting Chief:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Hunters:
      Lavanda Maria Tatum | 21 | Female |
      ↪ ST-B9 / HC-107 / HS-AC / EC-Violet / Human
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Gatherers:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Apprentices:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Testers:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Mothers:
      Olive Kathryn Eagret | 26 | Female |
      ↪ ST-A7 / HC-84 / HS-LW / EC-Grey / Human
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Children:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Elders:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Ally Villages:
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages:
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Borders:
      North | Village Name | Username
      East | Village Name | Username
      South | Village Name | Username
      West | Village Name | Username

Food Storage:
      rabbit | 1 | 1 servings
      boar | 1 | 2 servings
      deer | 0 | 3 servings
      moose | 0 | 4 servings

tomato | 0 | 2 servings
      cucumber | 0 | 3 servings
      squash | 0 | 4 servings

blackberry | 0 | 1 servings
      peach | 0 | 2 servings
      watermelon | 0 | 3 servings

Items:
      Item Name | in use/ not used | When it will Perish

Pets:
      Pet Name | Type of Animal | Age | Gender | [url=link]Looks[/url]

Mentors:
      Mentor | Apprentice | Profession | No. of training sessions |
      ↪ learned
      ↪ learned

Deceased:
      Name | Cause of Death
      Name | Cause of Death

Family:
      Name and Name | Kids
      Name and Name | Kids
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:54 pm

Number of People: One
Next visit with Ancestors: Now {December 21st}

Moonlight shone over the hand-built, worn village. Underneath her paws, prints were left, creating a trail behind her. Her black fur clung to her frame, making her appear skinnier than she already was. Despite her naturalistic form, water created a certain displeasure in her mind. As she transformed into her human persona, the evening chill seeped through her skin and her wet hair left streaks of liquid dripping down her bare, naked skin. She made her way inside her quarters- nicknamed the royal court, and dressed herself. Underneath her sleeve, a knife was planted, ready to be used at a moment's notice. She slipped her black hood over her frozen hair, and felt her body shaking even under clothing. She started a fire in the pit, a round circle layered with stones and placed in the direct middle of her home. Behind her, the entrance sheet fluttered. Her acute hearing picked up the faintest sound of foot-steps, and she turned, wielding her knife at the sudden intruder. Her wrist flicked and the knife went flying, making a strange cracking noise as it whistled through the figure and implanted in the wooden structure behind him. "Aleksandra Maria Tussad. A fighter I see, just as I once was." After being addressed by her full name, her eyes went wide and her fingers tensed underneath her sleeve. Quick as an adder, she grabbed the sword laying on her night-stand and swung it at the man. He was translucent- and it was possible to see the knife through his figure. "I'm already dead, Aleksandra. There will be no killing tonight." The bearded man murmured, gesturing for her to sheathe the sword.
    "Dead men don't speak," She hissed through gritted teeth, her hand tightening around the sword's handle.
    "Spirits- or ancestors as you might call us- do. I am your ancestor, you carry my blood within you. Your father's father was my great-grandson. I am hear to guide you, as the stars have called me to do. Where you live was once a village where I inhabited- we called it the Smoke. I, like you now, was a Smokie. It has been your fate- your task, whatever you might call it to rebuild the Smoke. I will be here to teach you the ways, and you must further instruct your villagers to do the same. You have been crowned Chief Queen, and only a woman must descend you and take the crown when you pass. As a gift, we will visit once a month together and I will give you anything you desire. Another villager, a horse, a child, a husband."
    Alessandra glanced at her distant relative, she hesitantly replied, "And for my first gift, what would you suggest?"
    He smiled at her, like a proud father might look at their daughter. "Why, a warlock of course."

↪ Aleksandra requests a Warlock from her ancestor. {human, orc, light elf, dark elf, werewolf, vampire.}
↪ Aleksandra attempts to catch a wild horse.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Chief Queen:
Aleksandra Maria Tussad | 31 | Female
↪ ST-C4 / HC-106 / HS-HW / EC-DGreen / Werewolf

Chief King:
Name | Age | Gender
↪ n/a/n

Princess:
Name | Age | Gender
↪ n/a/n

Warlock:
Name | Age | Gender | Skill Number
↪ n/a/n

General:
Name | Age | Gender
↪ n/a/n

Assassins:
Name | Age | Gender
↪ n/a/n

Soliders:
Name | Age | Gender
↪ n/a/n

Hunters:
Name | Age | Gender
↪ n/a/n

Commoners:
Name | Age | Gender
↪ n/a/n

Sergeant:
Name | Age | Gender
↪ n/a/n

Recruits:
Name | Age | Gender
↪ n/a/n

Littlies:
Name | Age | Gender
↪ n/a/n

Nurse Maidens:
Name | Age | Gender
↪ n/a/n

Ally Villages:
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages:
Village Name | Username
Village Name | Username

Borders:

Food Storage:
Cow| amount | servings
Pig| amount | servings
Chicken | amount | servings
Deer | amount | servings
Sabertooth | amount | servings
Wooly Mammoth | amount | servings
Birds | amount | servings
Squirrels | amount | servings
Rabbits | amount | servings
Corn | amount | servings
Squash| amount | servings
Carrots | amount | servings
Spinach | amount | servings
Potatoes | amount | servings
Berries | amount | servings
Peaches | amount | servings
Apples | amount | servings
Wheat | amount | servings
Goat + Cow cheese | amount | servings
Goat + Cow milk | amount | servings

Items:

Medicine Storage
Medicine Name | Quantity | Affect

Pets:

Mentors:
↪ learned
↪ learned

Deceased:
Name | Cause of Death
Name | Cause of Death

Family:
Name and Name | Kids
Name and Name | Kids
Last edited by clarke, on Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:37 pm

Dreamwind
Number of People: 4
Next visit with Ancestors:

Rasha returned to the village, the 2 sibling hunters by her side. Erin had a leather vest with a rag shirt, and some leather pants with leather boots. Harley having a similar look, but without the leather vest. Once they reached the village, Rasha brought them to meet the gatherer herself, Gal. She knocked on the door and it burst right open, "Oh, hey there Rasha! I see you found some people" Gal greeted, Rasha nodded. "These are the hunting twins, Erin and Harley" she introduced, the twins giving Gal a simple wave. "I hope you two enjoy your stay at Dreamwind, cause you know.. you'll live here forever" Rasha said firmly, the 2 gave a nod. "We will, right Erin?" Harley said, elbowing her brother, he nodded. "Sorry about that, Erin isn't much of a talker.." Harley said with a chuckle, eyeing Erin who stuck his tongue out as a response. Gal seemed to stare at Erin for a bit before snapping back to Rasha, "I-If you want, I could go gather some stuff sometime!" she offered. "Yeah, sure" Rasha responded, "I'll bring Erin and Harley to their homes, goodbye Gal" Rasha said, leaving Gal without her replying. Gal gave a simple nod, "y-yeah.." she sighed. Erin and Harley were given their separate houses and Rasha went in the field to relax.
One year later
The sun rose over the field and the forest. Gal rose her head and rubbed it abit, awaking from a terrifying nightmare. She knew not to think about it too much, as Shaman's received the prophecy-like dreams, not gatherers. She looked out of her window watching the blazing ball of light rise over the land, her arms crossed on her windowsill as she watched. Nobody had awaken yet, not the hunting twins, not even Rasha who was indeed a morning person. The wind lightly blew across the tall grass, some wind probably carrying the dreams from the villagers. Gal jumped back a bit when she heard Rasha's door open, and looked over to the Head Chief lazily walking down the stairs to her humble abode. Rasha looked across the village and made eye contact with Gal, Gal gave a large wave and Rasha just waved back, walking down the path. Moments later a loud knock had been heard on one of the doors. Followed by a loud yell from Harley "I'm up, I'm up!". Soon the knock was on Erin's door, there was no reply but Gal knew he was wakened. Soon they all gathered around the gravel path that led to Blackberry Forest. Gal sighed, rolling her eyes. "Of course Rasha left me out of it.. she doesn't think I'm needed" Gal groaned, she left her house, speed-walking to the group before they left. "oh hi... Gabby" Erin muttered, Rasha and Harley both looked over to the gatherer. "It's actually Gal" she corrected, Erin gave her a "hmph" as a response. "Oh hey Gal! Rasha is discussing what to do at Blackberry Forest!" Harley grinned, Rasha nodded. "Yes, I suppose since you decided to join in you can go on a gathering hunt or something like that" Rasha said. "oh, um.. of course!" Gal smiled, glad to finally be apart of something. "Great, you guys know the drill" Rasha said, and they all separated. As Gal walked down the gravel path to Blackberry Forest, she felt sadness bubbling up in her stomach. "They never want me for anything.. I'm a useless gatherer compared to the twin hunters" she mumbled to herself.
Rasha goes patrolling
Erin and Harley hunt
Gal goes on a gathering hunt.

Head Chief:
      Rasha | 22 | female| I human
      ↪ ST-A11 / HC-60 / HS-Afro / EC-Violet

Shaman:
      ↪ n/a/n

War Chief:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Warriors:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Scout Chief:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Scouts:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Hunting Chief:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Hunters:
      Harley | 20 Years | Female | Human
      ↪ ST-D2 / HC-104 / HS-S / EC-Hazel
      Erin | 20 Years | Male | X
      ↪ ST-D3 / HC-110 / HS-LC / EC-Green

Gatherers:
      Gal| 21 Years | Female | Human
      ↪ SC-C2 / HC-76 / HS-S / EC-DBlue
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Apprentices:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Testers:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Mothers:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Children:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Elders:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Ally Villages:
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages:
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Borders:

Food Storage:
      Robin| amount | servings
      Rabbit| amount | servings
      Salmon | 1 |2 servings
      Deer| amount | servings
      Carrot| amount | servings
      Eggplant| amount | servings
      Carrot| amount | servings
      Apple| amount | servings
      Tomato | amount | servings
      Blackberry| amount | servings

Items:

Pets:

Mentors:
      ↪ learned
      ↪ learned

Deceased:
      Name | Cause of Death
      Name | Cause of Death

Family:
      Name and Name | Kids
      Name and Name | Kids

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:06 pm

Number of People: 3 ( x males | 3 females)
Next visit with Ancestors: December xth
Servings Needed: x

Note to self: 1 more post (fasting days)

---

x

---

[Takeshi asks the ancestors for a hunter.
Takeshi goes hunting.
Adilya researches medicine.
Phoenix goes to gather food.]

Head Chief:
      Takeshi | 31 | Female | Human
      ↪ ST-E8 | HC-94 | HS-S | EC-Green

Shaman:
      Adilya | 26 | Female | 2 | Elf
      ↪ ST-B9 | HC-108 | HS-S | EC-Blue

War Chief:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Warriors:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Scout Chief:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Scouts:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Hunting Chief:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Hunters:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Gatherers:
      Phoenix | 20 | Female | Nymph
      ↪ ST-B3 | HC-64 | HS-LW | EC-Violet
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Apprentices:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Testers:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Mothers:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Children:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Elders:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n
      Ally Villages:
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Enemy Villages:
      Village Name | Username
      Village Name | Username

Borders:

Food Storage:
      Rabbit | x0 | 1 serving
      Deer | x0 | 3 servings
      Seal | x0 | 3 servings
      Sea bass | x1 | 2 servings
      Potatoes | x2 | 3 servings
      Cabbage | x0 | 3 servings
      Onions | x0 | 2 servings
      Apples | x1 | 2 servings
      Grapes | x2 | 1 serving
      Figs |x0 | 1 serving

Items:

Pets:

Mentors:
      ↪ learned
      ↪ learned

Deceased:
      Name | Cause of Death
      Name | Cause of Death

Family:
      Name and Name | Kids
      Name and Name | Kids
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:32 am

Raven's Brigade
Number of People: 1
Next visit with Ancestors: 12/24/2017

Sultan had his legs danging over the edge of his tree hut carelessly. So far, he only had his own hut that was already high-up with a nice tree and stilts for support. 'More...' Was all he could think. More food. More people. More fun.
He let his tongue run over the scar upon his lip, feeling the bumps of missing skin that would never grow back. 'Damned tiger...' He scorned. His scar was a remind that everything's better with numbers. He could've died if it wasn't help from his old village.
"More. That's what was needed." He reminded himself.
Sultan had his father along with him, yet he had passed two nights ago. 'He was old, it was only time..' Now he was alone. Sadly alone.
He slid down his rope ladder, going to his stone shrine. It would work for now, but it was due more respect. So far, only his spirit totem was there- simply a pretty rock. Strong and charming, it suited.
He remembered the look of his young sister when she gave him the beautiful rock... How he longed to see her once more, but he knew that his corrupt mother was controlling her. Poor little child, she was only three. That woman had gotten into his own head, how much insanity would she be ingraining into his innocent sister?
'Stop. You'll see her back once more.' He had to tell himself that. If he was able to get out and survive, she had to be able to as well. He stared at the shrine, frowning as he bowed his head and wished upon his ancestor, his father the only spirit to call upon. "Bring me someone to provide for all, so sweet Dalia can have a feast once she's back with me." He prayed, hoping his father would hear and care. "Until you do, I must do it myself." He muttered, getting up with a sharp spear.

[ Sultan prays to the ancestors for a hunting chief ]
[ Sultan goes hunting ]

Head Chief:
      Sultan (ruler) | 25 | Male |
      ↪ ST-E7 / HC-118 / HS-LC / EC-DBlue

Shaman:
      ↪ n/a/n

War Chief:
      Name | Age | Gender |
      ↪ n/a/n

Warriors: