- Leer
- Peck
-move
-move
Ellen's bag wrote:Pokeball x4
item
item
item

Ellen stood still for a long time, heart thrumming against her chest. ''E-eve? What the heck?'' She mumbled nervously, eyeing the normal-type with some level of a newfound respect. Eve gave no reply, simply licking her paws clean and glancing every now and then at the gleaming pokeball. Adjusting her raggedy hat, Ellen slowly approached the pokeball; staring at it as though it were going to leap at her and bite her.

Meekly tapping the button and setting the newly christened Tybalt free, Ellen watched as the spiny pokemon snuffled at the tip of her boot. She was tempted to kick him away from her out of fear but thankfully she restrained herself, allowing Tybalt to get to know her. The young pokemon looked up at her with bright black eyes, wordlessly examining her freckled face. Holding her breath, Ellen smiled nervously at the nidoran as he slowly waddled away from her. Tybalt appeared to get on like a house on fire with Eve and quite frankly Ellen was relieved.

If Tybalt liked Eve then maybe he'd stay well away from her.

Ellen takes Eve and Tybalt training
(Could I remake the fanclub?)
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alicia - 2

Postby strawbewwy. » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:25 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxalicia
female || 18 || hometown: nimbasa city

alicia's team wrote:lvl. 7 callum (cubone) ♂
-- lonely // rock head
-growl
-tail whip
-tackle
-bone club
alicia's bag wrote:pokeball x5
item
item
item

alicia was rather proud of callum; he was a hard worker and gained a few levels rather quickly to her surprise. it seemed like being a trainer was easier than she had thought it would be. now she felt like callum was ready for a new challenge. "hey, callum, let's check out that tall grass over there." callum made a noise of agreement to her proposition before heading in the direction she pointed.

[ alicia and callum go exploring! ]
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ bubble ! pop ! e l e c t r i c !
-ˏˋ fae they / them pastel colors + sweets ˊˎ-
⠀currently hyperfixated on fnaf : sb and star wars
strawbewwy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sorα Lαcoѕα ♢ Poѕт 2

Postby krazykitty00 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:15 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSorα Lαcoѕα
Female || 16 || Hometown: Hearthome City

Sora's Team wrote:
────────────────
Lvl. 5
Ignis
Quiet // Blaze
Leer
Tackle
--
--
────────────────
Sora's Bag wrote:
────────────────
Pokeball Imagex5
item
item
item
────────────────
Sora squealed in excitement as the Pokémon jumped out her. She was probably confusing the wild think by her excessive jumping but who could blame her? She ran into her first wild Pokémon. "Oh my! Oh my! This is so exciting! Ah!" She giggled before tossing her Pokeball up and catching it. "Alright Ignis. Let's dazzle them shall we?" She grinned while throwing the ball forward, releasing her Cyndaquil before the Mudbray. "Oh boy~ My first battle. Let's do this like a Cool contest Ignis." She told her quiet guy who looked over his shoulder and smiled right back at her, the flames on his back burning brightly. "Let's weaken it's defenses by using Leer! Then follow it up with a tackle! We're gonna win this!" "Cyndaquil~"

[Sora chose to fight and strengthen Ignis]
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PokeQuest - A Pokemon Adventure V.3

Postby FluffyJo » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:02 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJoyce
Female || 17 || Hometown: Hearthome City

Joyce's Team wrote: Image
Lvl. 5 Raiden (Shinx) ♂
-- Docile // Intimidate
-Tackle
-Leer
-
-
Joyce's Bag wrote:Pokeball x5
item
item
item

Joyce's bright blue eyes were filled with joy as she sees the little Shinx popped out of the Pokeball. "So adorable! Thank you!" she exclaimed, putting the Shinx in her arms. She's so happy to get a Feline Pokémon since she grew up with one at her home. "I'll name you Raiden, okay?"
The Shinx purred happily, and the two goes out for some exploration.
"Alright, what should we do now Raiden?"
Raiden jumped around before running to the tall grass. Looks like he wants to fight other pokemon, or maybe he wants to meet new friends.
[*They entered the tall grass.]
Image Fluffy Jo | 20 | she/her Image
FluffyJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mod replies: joyce, jett

Postby miss universe » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:49 am

NOTICE: Now accepting Mod applications! PM me if you are interested in becoming a mod!

FluffyJo wrote:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJoyce

Joyce's bright blue eyes were filled with joy as she sees the little Shinx popped out of the Pokeball. "So adorable! Thank you!" she exclaimed, putting the Shinx in her arms. She's so happy to get a Feline Pokémon since she grew up with one at her home. "I'll name you Raiden, okay?"
The Shinx purred happily, and the two goes out for some exploration.
"Alright, what should we do now Raiden?"
Raiden jumped around before running to the tall grass. Looks like he wants to fight other pokemon, or maybe he wants to meet new friends.
[*They entered the tall grass.]

While Joyce and Raiden were exploring the tall grass, an angry Pokémon jumped out at them! It seems they disturbed it from their nap! Joyce pulls her Pokedex out, and realizes the Pokémon is a Aron, the Iron Armor Pokémon! It also says he is a Level 4 Male, but all other information is unavailable unless Joyce catches him!
>Fight Aron to make Raiden stronger
>Weaken the Aron and try to catch it
>Run Away

Zmija's Folly wrote:jett!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jett caverly || male || twenty-two || hometown: blackthorn

Jett looked at the Numel and a frown itched it's way onto the corners of his mouth. He was sure the thing had potential but at the moment, he felt like Tox was potential enough. Plus, Tox did need to gain a few levels and who knew what he'd run into next. He tilted his head away from Tox and sighed, still thinking. The Numel's dead eyes connected with Jett's and he scoffed.

"Tox, Scratch." he spoke in a tone that commanded no rebuttal. The Salandit on his shoulder chirped, "Salllla!" menacingly and then threw itself forward after the Numel. It continued with Jett calling out commands and Salandit happily listening - eager to demolish the Numel in front of her.

fight the numel and strengthen tox!

The Numel was no match for Tox and Jett, and was quickly defeated! Tox gained Two Levels, and is now Level Seven!
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lilah !! 03

Postby miss universe » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:01 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxL I L A H ! !
female || seventeen || hometown: alola

lilah's team wrote:horsea
lvl. 5 salacia (horsea) ♀
quirky -- // swift swim
-bubble
-smokescreen
-move
-move
eevee
lvl. 3 venus (eevee) ♀
quirky -- // adaptability
-covet
-tackle
-tail whip
-growl
lilah's bag wrote:pokeball x4
item
item

lilah cheered in delight as the pokedex registered her new team-mate. "salacia, we did it!" salacia responded by blowing bubbles joyfully. "alright, let's meet her properly!" she let the eevee out of her pokeball. the eevee chirped happily, shaking its fur. "well hello there little lady. i'm lilah, this is my other pokémon, salacia. she's a horsea. what should we name you?" she asked, kneeling down on the ground. the eevee didn't seem to care, however, wandering to look at the flowers nearby. "well alright, i'll pick on myself. hmm, maybe venus." lilah mused, and the eevee's ears perked. lilah smiled at the newly-named venus and called, "come on, let's get you stronger!"

lilah takes salacia and venus training!
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:08 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDaisy
Female|| 13|| Hometown: Poni Island of the Alola Regin

Daisy's Team wrote:Lvl. 7 Capuccino (Minccino) ♀
-- Jolly// Cute Charm
-Pound
-Baby Doll Eyes
-Helping Hand
-move
Daisy's Bag wrote:Pokeball x5
item
item
item

Daisy knelt down. "Great job Capuccino," she praised, petting the Minccino. "How about we rest for the night before heading out on our adventure?" she asked, starting towards a Pokemon center
Action:They go to the Pokemon Center [
Last edited by DaisieGames on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyJo » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:09 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJoyce

Joyce's Team wrote: Image
Lvl. 5 Raiden (Shinx) ♂
-- Docile // Intimidate
-Tackle
-Leer
-
-
Joyce's Bag wrote:Pokeball x5
item
item
item

Joyce alongside with Raiden encountered the aron, and thinking about fighting it or catch it. Aron really looks like a steel type to Joyce and with Raiden's moves right now, it'll be hard attacking a steel pokemon with normal type moves.
"Should we catch him, Raiden? Or do you wanna fight?" Joyce asked. Raiden simply sways his tail, maybe we can catch this one.

[*Weaken the Aron and tries to catch it.]
Image Fluffy Jo | 20 | she/her Image
FluffyJo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:18 am

Shes from V2~
my ghostly, dark, bug loving girl is back!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHalie Vantreis
Female|| 18 || Hometown: (moved around quite often/ no main town) Sinnoh and Alola

Halie's Team wrote:Lvl. 7 Vivi (Cubone)
-- Adamant // Lightning Rod
-Growl
-Tail Whip
-Bone Club
-move
Halie's Bag wrote:Pokeball x6
Pokedex
item
item

Halie was very excited for Vivi, learning a new move was a great accomplishment for a new trainer and pokemon.
Even though Halie hadn't been the one practicing battle, she was fatigued, the pale girl wasn't used to the life of pokemon trainer. 'I could really go for a lemonade right now, Vivi would probably like something too,' picking up the Cubone she set off for the nearest town, sticking to the shady routes.
Halie follows the forest trail.
Vivi takes a nap.
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
█|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
"We have calcium in our bones,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
carbon in our souls,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆
☆ ☆ ☆
◇◇◇
My SZ Herd
◇◇◇
☆ ☆ ☆
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
93 percent stardust,
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
we are all just stars that have
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
|█
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:46 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
Female || 16 || Hometown: Moomoo Farm in Johto

Karys's Team wrote:🌻lvl 5-- (budew)-- ♀
-- timid // poison point
-absorb
-growth
-move
-move
──────────────────
🌻lvl 3-- (numel)-- ♂
-- serious // simple
-growl
-tackle
-move
-move
──────────────────
Karys's Bag wrote:pokeball x4
item
item
item

Karys leaned back against a tree trunk, her legs tucked under her as she watched her Budew and Numel run around in the grassy clearing in front of her. She smiled softly at the excited squeaks Budew kept making. Budew was rarely happy around people or other Pokemon that she barely knew.

Once the sun reached the top of the sky, Karys got to her feet, shouldering her bag. "Budew, Numel. Come on, we gotta go." She called to the two Pokemon. Budew turned and scurried over to Karys, hopping up so she was sitting on Karys's bag. Numel lumbered over to them. The pink-haired girl leaned down and rubbed the top of the camel Pokemon's head. "Do you want to go back in your ball, Numel?" Numel looked up at Karys and making a huffing noise. Karys snorted slightly, returning the Numb Pokemon back into the pokeball.

[ Karys, Budew and Numel went exploring ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me