Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Ivyclan - 1

Postby Springtalon » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:58 am

Number of Cats: 01
Next Patrol: N/A
Next Visit to the Moonpool: 7 days
Upcoming Kittings: None

Ravenstar's tail flicked from side to side as he walked down to the edge of the moonpool. Carefully lowering himself, the tomcat lapped a few drinks of water, and entered Starclan's realm. Hello Starclan. I am Ravenstar, as you know. Leader of the newly founded Ivyclan. Now, I do not have much time, as I wish to get back to my new home and new nest inside the small caves in the cliffs, so I will make this brief. I would like for you to send me a Healer, a cat to keep my future clanmates well, and prevent, or heal them from sickness and their injuries.

[Ravenstar | Moonpool | Asking for a Medicine Cat]

Leader:
          Ravenstar | 20 Moons | Male | L
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]D[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]MC[/url]

Warriors:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]W[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]W[/url]

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]A[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]A[/url]

Queens:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]Q[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]Q[/url]

Kits:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]K[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]K[/url]

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]E[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]E[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Raven | x0 | 3 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name

Borders:
    Northern Lake | Clan | User
    Eastern Plains | Obsidianclan | forgetful.
    Southern Field | Clan | User
    Western Forest | Clan | User
Last edited by Springtalon on Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Phina Wolf » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:06 am

My clan will be SwiftClan. For the most part SwiftClan lives in a plains style terrain, but they have sections of both marsh and forest in their domain. The most common prey to be found are rabbits, Mice, Voles, birds and ermines. Squirrels, fish and frogs are hardly ever brought back to camp. The weather is oppressively hot in green leaf , but rather mild in leaf-bare. Due to this, the cats of SwiftClan have adapted to be active mostly at night.

The boundaries of SwiftClan are varied. On their north border they are bounded by nothing more than a scent line, but on their south border they are bounded by a large ravine. On their east border, they are bounded by a rather diminutive river, and on the west by the beginning of a dense forest.

Most cats of SwiftClan are, as the name suggests, quick on their paws, but also rather quick with their minds. These cats aren't about a few lies if they think that it will get them what they need, and most of the time these lies are what they consider harmless anyway. SwiftClan is always ready and waiting to make alliances with neighboring clans, but not of these alliances end well, given their tendency to manipulate the truth. These cats are not nearly as harsh when it comes to forbidden relationships, tending to overlook them as opposed to confront the offenders. SwiftClan cats have a tendency to not trust anyone until they have proven themselves, but do not show this mistrust in their actions, and many cats have believed themselves to be highly trusted when they are actually known to be plotting against the clan, and the cats of SwiftClan are simply awaiting the perfect moment to reveal the truth.
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
{The}───
───{Lights??}
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ pineclan. ] [ 25. ]

Postby deimido » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:05 am

"From the tiny seeds we sow, we grow!"
Number of Cats: 14.
Next Moonpool Visit: 2/1/17.
Next Border Patrol: 11:05 AM. [MST]

Skunknose gently pressed a goldenrod poultice on Minkcloud's shoulder, making the dark brown molly wince as her wound stung in response. The medicine cat purred reassuringly, waiting until the poultice dried off a tiny bit before applying cobwebs onto it. "Thankfully the injuries aren't too severe, you'll be out of here in no time." Skunknose mewed with smile, though it turned into a confused frown as she wondered what made the FlurryClan patrol so hostile. "I never expected for our own allies to attack us, though." She muttered to herself, though Minkcloud caught what she said. "Maybe they thought I was a rogue? They've never seen me before." She suggested, she didn't bear no ill-will to the FlurryClan cats, though being attacked so shortly after joining PineClan discouraged her a bit. Skunknose shrugged, not fully convinced by Minkcloud. "But they've seen Wasptail before, they must've recognized her." Now both mollies were confused, but before they could say anything, a questioning mew from Comfreyfang stopped them.

Skunknose was surprised to see her so close to the medicine den, Weaselstorm had always told her that the warrior always complained about how strong the smell was and how she couldn't stand sitting next to him due to the scent of the herbs that clung to his pelt. "Your first visitor, I'll leave you too alone now." Skunknose mewed, bowing her head towards Minkcloud and leaving the den, Minkcloud could hear her call Weaselstorm over so the two medicine cats could gather more herbs. Comfreyfang ignored how much stronger the scents of herbs were as she walked inside the den, her mind only thinking about how Minkcloud was doing after her injuries. The molly was worried for her Clanmate after a concerned and angry Wasptail stormed into camp with Minkcloud tiredly trailing behind, the sight of seeing her dark brown coat covered in scratches and blood pulled at her heartstrings.

"Comfreyfang, right? It's good to see you." Minkcloud greeted, the smile that she gave her made Comfreyfang's heart beat so loud she was positive Minkcloud could hear it. The molly could only manage a nod, her ear tips warm as she heard Minkcloud's quiet giggle. The dark brown cat patted the ground with her tail, requesting for Comfreyfang to down besides her. Comfreyfang quickly complied, the two beginning to talk about whatever they wanted to.
---
Shadowstar and Owlfur were talking in the leader's den, both had serious looks as they discussed what could have possibly made the FlurryClan patrol attack one of their own. What if the Clan was lying about their alliance and preparing for a battle instead? PineClan was strong, but it was much too small to risk sending out a battalion to face the FlurryClan warriors. Shadowstar supposed that would have to be addressed at the next Gathering, if they had enough warriors to fight by then. Another thing that concerned both leader and deputy was that Mintclaw had reported FlurryClan scent extremely close to the border, what reason could that be for? "We should be on guard from now on, send out patrols much more frequently." Shadowstar ordered, Owlfur giving a brisk nod in response.

"Will do, Shadowstar. Now then, how about we discuss the apprentices?" He mewed, all four were approaching their warrior ceremonies and doing fairly well in training: Lizardpaw seemed compliant to listen lately than he used to, Aspenpaw was a very aggressive and competitive tom who acted like a spoiled kit whenever things didn't go his way, Magpiepaw was the most intent listener, and Fawnpaw was learning better than expected from her mentor. "PineClan will be proud to have such fine warriors, though Aspenpaw concerns me." Shadowstar mewed, staring at her paw which had a fresh bite mark on it from her battle-hungry apprentice. Owlfur nodded, his friend's trainee was a lot more hard to handle than his brother, though the leader was good at reigning him if need be - Owlfur wished he had that kind of skill with young cats. "I have idea what to tell you there, though if I might say something, maybe you shouldn't stare at him so coldly." Shadowstar always stared at Aspenpaw and Magpiepaw that way, her golden gaze piercing and calculating, it was no wonder the two were always on guard in her presence.

Shadowstar sighed, Owlfur had a point, but she couldn't look at them without seeing their parents - two cats that had gotten away with breaking the code. "Perhaps you're right, I'm letting myself act immature and superstitious around them." She admitted, Owlfur's ears perked up in curiosity. "Superstitious?" He echoed, wondering what the molly meant by that. Shadowstar frowned, annoyed at herself for accidentally mentioning it. "I've heard stories of the ancient Clans in my travels, the kits of medicine cats in those always turned out to be mighty powers or destructive forces. I suppose I'm expecting Aspenpaw and Magpiepaw to turn out the same way." She said. Owlfur nodded, though he didn't really understand. The two cats decided to end the meeting there, Owlfur requested for Shrikeface to patrol by FlurryClan's border and for Rowanpelt and Wasptail to go hunting while he, Shadowstar, and Mintclaw gathered their apprentices to train.

actions wrote:Gathering Herbs: Skunknose & Weaselstorm
Border Patrol: Shrikeface
Hunting Patrol: Rowanpelt & Wasptail
Training: Lizardpaw + Magpiepaw + Aspenpaw

Leader:
    Shadowstar. | 64. | molly. | X

Deputy:
    Owlfur. | 56. | tom. | X

Medicine Cats:
    Skunknose. | 40. | molly. | X
    Weaselstorm. | 27. | tom. | X

Warriors:
    Mintclaw. | 42. | molly. | X
    Shrikeface. | 42. | tom. | X
    Wasptail. | 30. | molly. | X
    Rowanpelt. | 25. | tom. | X
    Minkcloud. | 23. | molly. | X
    Comfreyfang. | 23. | molly. | X

Apprentices:
    Lizardpaw. | 12. | tom. | X
    Magpiepaw. | 11. | tom. | X
    Aspenpaw. | 11. | tom. | X
    Fawnpaw. | 10. | molly. | X

Queens:
    Name | Age | Gender |
    Name | Age | Gender |

Kits:
    Name | Age | Gender |

Elders:
    Name | Age | Gender |
    Name | Age | Gender |

Ally Clans:
    ReedClan | Areater
    JinxClan | vampiress_fox
    FlurryClan | Nyeh Heh Heh!!
    BlossomClan | ♡ Enchanted ♡

Enemy Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Fresh-kill Pile:
    wrens | 3 servings. [x0]
    thrushes | 3 servings. [x0]
    squirrels | 2 servings. [x0]
    rabbits | 2 servings. [x0]
    mice | 1 serving. [x0]
    voles | 1 serving. [x0]

Medicine Store:
    borage leaves | produces more milk, brings down fevers. [x1]
    broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. [x1]
    burdock root | heal & prevent infection of rat bites. [x1]
    catmint | white/green/blackcough. [x1]
    chamomile | traveling herb, strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. [x1]
    chervil | infected wounds and bellyache, can also be used during kitting. [x1]
    chickweed | for greencough. [x1]
    cobwebs | bleeding, broken bones. [x1]
    dock | soothes scratches & sore pads. [x2]
    feverfew | for fevers, chills, aches, pain, & especially good for headaches. [x1]
    goldenrod | for healing wounds. [x1]
    honey | soothes infections & sore throats. [x1]
    horsetail | treats infections & stops infections. [x1]
    lavender | fever & chills. [x2]
    poppy seeds | brings sleep, eases distress & pain. [x1]
    snakeroot | thought to heal poison. [x1]
    stinging nettle | induces vomiting or brings down swelling. [x1]
    tansy | cures coughs, as well as wounds and poisons. [x1]
    thyme | calms nervousness, anxiety, & cats who are in shock. [x2]
    watermint | for bellyaches. [x1]
    yarrow | extracts poison from wounds. [x1]

Mentors:
    Mintclaw | Lizardpaw | 3 | battle/hunting/advanced fighting/-/
    Owlfur | Magpiepaw | 3 | hunting/battle/swimming/-/
    Shadowstar | Aspenpaw | 3 | battle/swimming/hunting/-/
    Comfreyfang | Fawnpaw | 3 | battle/swimming/hunting/-/

Deceased Cats:

Mates + Families:
    Shrikeface and Skunknose | Magpiepaw & Aspenpaw.
    Name and Name

pinetree
Last edited by deimido on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:32 am

Teastar~ wrote:
Fogstar stepped out of the leader's den, that was below the high rock. He looked around the camp for a moment, Rainheart and Oakpaw were gone They likely went to train agian Fogstar quessed. He turned his head torwards the warriors den, he could see Addertail sleeping beside the entrance of the den. Ravenberry seemed to be sleeping in her den, too. Fogstar then saw Wrenstripe and Cootwing talking, laughing and goofing around together, as they usually do. Then, Fogstar saw the fresh-kill pile, and he frowned It's rather empty... the tom realized I should probably send out a hunting patrol so we can catch something more. he decided. Fogstar thought for a moment who he would send out on the hunting patrol, and when he made his decition, he approached Wrenstripe and Cootwing "Good morning Wrenstripe, Cootwing" Fogstar greeted the two cats "Oh, hello Fogstar" Cootwing greeted the leader "The fresh-kill pile is rather empty..." Wrenstripe mumbled "Yes, I know." Fogstar said "That's why you two, Addertail and I are going on a hunting patrol" Fogstar mewed. The gray and white tom pointed his tail torawards the warrior den "Wake up Addertail and meet me beside the camp entrance" Fogstar ordered, Wrenstripe and Cootwing nodded and made they're way torwards the warriors den.

[[Fogstar, Addertail, Wrenstripe and Cootwing;; Hunting patrol]]
[[Rainheart and Oakpaw;; Train]]
[/color]

While hunting, Fogstar, Addertail, Wrenstripe and Cootwing caught a thrush and a squirrel
While training, Oakpaw learned the Battle skill

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

TheNatureMaster wrote:
Silverbreeze smiled as she saw that her little Willowkit was 6 moons today. The silver she-cat followed the leader's scent. After a few paw-steps, she found the leader by his den, talking to Hollypool. She decided to wait until Thornstar was done talking to him. After a few moments, Hollypool dipped his head and walked off. `` Silverbreeze, do you need anything? `` Thornstar meowed as he turned to meet the queen's kind gaze. `` Why yes I do. Willowkit just turned 6 moons today. She needs her apprentice ceremony `` Silverbreeze meowed. Thornstar dipped his head in understanding. `` I'll report to STarclan right away `` Thornstar meowed before dashing off to the moonpool. While, Hollypool,Houndclaw,Rowanstep,Leafpond,Ravenfall,and Blackcloud went out of the camp to go on a hunting patrol.

After a while, Thornstar was now at the glowing pool. Thornstar did the usually, he dipped his nose into the glowing pool and everything turned black. The brown tabby woke up with the Starclan cats around him. Thornstar stood up and meowed `` Hello Starclan. I'm Thornstar, the leader and founder of Owlclan. Owlclan has been doing pretty well. But today I have a request like always. Willowkit has reached the age of six moons and is ready for her apprentice ceremony. That is my simple request. Thank you for listening, Starclan `` Thornstar meowed.

While back at camp, Stormberry give a deep sigh. `` I'll keep trying `` Stormberry meowed to Ambertail as, once again, she padded out of the medicine den and right back into the cold forest before Wolfstrike had a chance to talk to her.

Hollypool,Houndclaw,Rowanstep,Leafpond,Ravenfall,and Blackcloud go out hunting,Willowkit needs her apprentice ceremony,Stormberry goes herb hunting

While out hunting, Hollypool, Houndclaw, Rowanstep, Leafpond, Ravenfall and Blackcloud caught a hare, and two voles
While herb hunting, Stormberry found burnet and horsetail

"Willowkit, you have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Willowpaw."
Willowkit has become an apprentice

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

skystar901 wrote:
Waterstar purred slightly as he walked up to the shining waters of the moonpool. This was it, his first time speaking with Starclan! Taking a breath to calm himself, the raven black cat carefully lowered himself, and touched his nose to the waters, before stepping back, and curling up. Falling asleep...

Hello Starclan! I am Waterstar, the leader of the newly founded Brackenclan. Now, my clan's home has been founded, and everything is going smoothly, but...I need a cat to lead by my side. A cat I can trust with my life, should need be

[Brackenstar - Moonpool - Asking for a Deputy]

sugar pixel . wrote:StrikeClan is a clan built on speed and accuracy. They are nestled in a river network, with their main foods being fish, birds, and water rodents. The ability to catch a fish in one strike is highly valued, while strength is always overlooked. They rely on strength in numbers, like a hoard of ferrets. They prefer peace to war, as they know that they'll lose.
They have a reputation for being able to catch birds and fish well. StrikeClan cats are very calm and polite, but they will squabble for territory and food. Usually somecat stops them before they hurt anyone. Compromise is their preferred method of settling a dispute.
Is this okay?

forgetful. wrote:
"we should go on a patrol. we may have luck with finding another cat, and we need to start loading up on food." chestnutstar instructed, giving a flick of her tail as she gazed over at her new deputy, bristleclaw. the she-cat liked his attitude and did not think anyone would be able to push him around. only giving a faint nod, bristleclaw followed chestnutstar to the dense forest where they would patrol.

[ patrol: chestnutstar, bristleclaw in the dense forest ]

While on patrol, Chestnutstar and Bristleclaw caught a crow
Chestnutstar and Bristleclaw found a warrior

Phina Wolf wrote:My clan will be SwiftClan. For the most part SwiftClan lives in a plains style terrain, but they have sections of both marsh and forest in their domain. The most common prey to be found are rabbits, Mice, Voles, birds and ermines. Squirrels, fish and frogs are hardly ever brought back to camp. The weather is oppressively hot in green leaf , but rather mild in leaf-bare. Due to this, the cats of SwiftClan have adapted to be active mostly at night.

The boundaries of SwiftClan are varied. On their north border they are bounded by nothing more than a scent line, but on their south border they are bounded by a large ravine. On their east border, they are bounded by a rather diminutive river, and on the west by the beginning of a dense forest.

Most cats of SwiftClan are, as the name suggests, quick on their paws, but also rather quick with their minds. These cats aren't about a few lies if they think that it will get them what they need, and most of the time these lies are what they consider harmless anyway. SwiftClan is always ready and waiting to make alliances with neighboring clans, but not of these alliances end well, given their tendency to manipulate the truth. These cats are not nearly as harsh when it comes to forbidden relationships, tending to overlook them as opposed to confront the offenders. SwiftClan cats have a tendency to not trust anyone until they have proven themselves, but do not show this mistrust in their actions, and many cats have believed themselves to be highly trusted when they are actually known to be plotting against the clan, and the cats of SwiftClan are simply awaiting the perfect moment to reveal the truth.

Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina Wolf » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:44 am

SwiftClan
Number of Cats: 1

SilverStar flicked her sharp grey ears as she approached the moon pool. She lowered her pale head and took one lap of the shimmering waters. A sigh, as loud as the whisper of a butterfly's wings escaped from her lips as she entered the realm of StarClan. Oh StarClan, I am SilverStar, leader of the new SwiftClan. I pray, bestow upon me a deputy who i can trust and whose window will help me as I found this new clan with your blessing.

[SilverStar | Moonpool | Asking for a Deputy]

Leader:
          SilverStar | 30 moons | she-cat | X

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 |  0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
KhimBWSD•Kalon
Cat•Dog•Other

Hi, I’m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
───────{Who turned out}───
“Books! The .
best weapons .
in the world!” .
- Tenth Doctor .
{The}───
───{Lights??}
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

create a clan - V.3

Postby requiem, » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:22 am

tree~racer wrote:
A sharp gasp resonated from within the nursery, and Brambletooth immediately raced to the medicine den. "Sootpelt--Swiftfern's kits!" he gasped. Sootpelt turned immediately to Speckledpaw. "Do you know what raspberry leaves look like?" The young apprentice nodded quickly. "Good. Get some of those. And borage leaves, if you can find them. Bring someone if you think that would help. Quickly! Go!" the medicine cat urged. Speckledpaw immediately bolted from the den. "Cricketpaw! Can you help me with something?" The calico she-cat jumped to her feet immediately and followed her new friend from camp as he breathlessly explained why they were looking for. Sootpelt snatched up a stick that had fallen from one of the many trees and went quickly to the nursery, Brambletooth on his heel. The dark gray tom turned, exasperated, to the deputy. "Brambletooth, can I please have some space to do my job?" Brambletooth knew better than to protest, but he could hardly bare to be separated from Swiftfern. As he paced outside the den, Robinstar approached him slowly. "You seem to have quite a bit of excess energy," she noted, a smile playing at her maw. "Come. Let's go hunting." Brambletooth's jaw practically dropped to the forest floor. "Bluestar, you know I say this with utmost respect, but are you crazy?" The leader didn't seem offended, she simply smiled knowingly. "She still has a bit of time before the kits come, and we won't be out for long. We won't even go far. You'll be able to hear your mate or Sootpelt if one of them calls for you." Brambletooth wanted terribly to argue, but he knew deep down that Robinstar was right. "Let's get this over with, and quickly," he murmured under his breath before begrudgingly padding after Robinstar.

[Cherrypaw trains]
[Speckledpaw and Cricketpaw look for raspberry leaves and possibly borage leaves]
[Brambletooth and Robinstar go on a hunting patrol]
[Swiftfern is having her kits!]

cherrypaw learned the fighting skill!

the herbs speckledpaw and cricketpaw found were used during the kitting.

your patrol caught one fish and a vole!

swiftfern gave birth to two healthy kits!
[ kit one, kit two ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

turtle... wrote:
Whitefoot padded out of the den, greeted by Redstripe. "Good morning," the broad-shouldered cat meowed to her, and she returned the 'good morning' with a wide smile. "Did you sleep well?" she asked, sitting down next to him. "Yes. Yes, I did. And you?" His voice sounded nervous for some reason Whitefoot couldn't quite understand. "I slept very well," she meowed, sitting down next to him. Blueshine came padding up to the two cats. "Would you mind leading the patrol today, Redstripe?" she meowed, and Whitefoot noticed pride in his eyes. He hadn't stayed in the clan for very long, and this was a big step for him. "Yes, of course I will." "Good. You can bring Whitefoot and Mousestar. I'll come too," the deputy smiled, and exchanged a glance with Whitefoot. She, too, had seen how good Redstripe had felt about leading a patrol.

(Redstripe, Whitefoot, Blueshine, Mousestar ; patrol)
(Mentors + apprentices ; training)

your patrol caught one mouse and a thrush!

all apprentices learned the climbing skill!

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

dinolil1 wrote:
When they returned, to commemorate Blackpaw's return, Sagestar had climbed the high rock once again, summoning the meek apprentice up to the rock. Smiling soothingly down at his apprentice, Sagestar silenced the murmuring cats with a firm stare, particularly at Rosepaw, whom was chatting away like a sparrow. Not forgetting a certain golden tabby, Sagestar called up Squirrelpaw, noting her bright and sunny smile. She had never failed to be the light in the darkness for Tumbleclan. It helped him forget the recent battle with Echoclan. He'd been busy hoping to chase away those thoughts, Shadetail had been doing that, being the one to slit that poor cat's throat.

(Shadetail's on patrol, maybe a new cat, pleeeeaaaaseee? Or just prey stuff, 'cause you know. Starvation and all.)
(All apprentices being trained, Blackpaw's and Squirrelpaw's warrior ceremony!)

shadetail caught a hare and a vole!

all apprentices learned the hunting skill!

squirrelpaw and blackpaw earned their warrior names, squirreltail and blacknose!

[ feel free to change the names, i didn't see requested names anywhere.
i'm giving you prey, because i don't want your clan to starve XD ]

Katrione wrote:
Wildpoppy and Birdsong dashed into camp, their pelts bushed up in excitement. "We scented a loner!" Birdsong yowled, her voice sounding a little off. Her voice sounding strange was a side-effect of the brown and white she-cat being deaf in her right ear from a sickness when she was a kit. "We were just letting you know, because we're heading back out to find the cat." Wildpoppy mewed before turning and leaving camp again, Birdsong close behind.

{{Wildpoppy & Birdsong; Looking for the loner}}
{{Squirrelstar, Blazefur, Stagstep, Baypaw, Mossypaw & Raggedpaw; Training}}
{{Mossvine; Kitting Dapplewing's kits}}
{{Ramhorn; Herb Hunting}}
{{Redfeather, Brightclover; Patrol}}

wildpoppy and birdsong found a loner.

all apprentices learned climbing!

ramhorn found dock and cobwebs!

redfeather and brightclover caught a mouse and a pigeon!

mossine gave birth to one kit!

Emberwisp wrote:
This morning Briarstar had awoken to Honeyfur leaning over his nest, tail flicking impatiently. "Oh good! You're awake! Silvershade?" She chirped, sitting down with a quiet huff. Briarstar sat up drowsily, ears flicking as he listened to the spotted silver she-cat approach. "Good morning Briarstar. Ready to go on patrol?" The leader quickly groomed his ruffled brown fur, and responded with a brisk, "Yes." The deputy and medicine stepped aside to let him through, and he nodded to each of them in turn. "I'm going to go herb hunting. May Starclan grant you much prey!" The pale ginger she-cat dashed away, her fluffy tail held high in the air. Briarstar beckoned his deputy forward with his thick brown tail, and the went the other way to hunt in the marshy areas of the territory.

[Honeyfur searches for herbs. Briarstar and Silvershade go on a hunting patrol.]

honeyfur found watermint and dandelion!

your patrol caught a mouse and a squirrel!

[ you have snake twice in your fresh-kill pile. ]

tauriel. wrote:"How's training going?" Cloudpool lay beside Dapplepaw, sharing tongues. "Great! We learned how to climb." Dapplepaw purred happily. "It's nice to have den mates but Woolyfur and Morningstar's kits are so talkative." She sighed softly. "I guess I'll just have to get used to them though." Cloudpool gave a soft purr and froze as a low yowl sounded from the nursery. "Shadedleaf! Cloudpool! Come quick, Ebonywing's kitting!" Silvernose ducked back into the nursery while Shadedleaf ran to join her. "Go on, you have kits to deliver," Dapplepaw nudged him towards the nursery. Cloudpool nodded, racing to the nursery.
Woolyfur glanced towards the commotion in the nursery and then back to the cats gathered around him. Every cat was excited at the prospect of new kits but they couldn't wait around camp for them to be born. They had work to do. "Rowanfur, take Chiveclaw and Lilystem and go patrol the borders." He ordered. Padding up to the group of mentors and apprentices, he grinned. "Ready for training?" He grinned at the excited mews of the apprentices.

[hunting patrol- Rowanfur, Chiveclaw, Lilystem, Fireface, Harespring, Morningstar]
[Kitting- Ebonywing]
[training- all mentors/apprentices]
[searching for herbs- Shadedleaf and Cloudpool]

your patrol caught a small fish, a squirrel and a frog!

all apprentice learned the swimming skill!

ebonywing gave birth to two kits!

[ kit one, kit two ]

[ one medicine cat must stay at camp when a queen is kitting. for this reason, i am not giving you any herbs.
also, ragweed was used during ebonywing's kitting. ]

hazilnut wrote:
"Is it really my fault? Every cat thinks it's my fault! Maybe they're right, maybe it is my fault." Sorrelstar would have taken her problems to Skunkbrush but with the tom so busy with Wispkit and Cougarkit she couldn't very well interrupt him with her worries about them. So instead she was hunkered down further into the tunnels spilling her concerns to green eyes that glowed in the shadows. "It's hardly your fault if a pawful of kits decided to be foolish and wound up hurt. You sent out patrols what else could you have done?" "But they said they needed to prove-" Malloweyes got to her paws and paused the leader's rant with a simple paw to her muzzle. "It isn't your fault Sorrelstar, but if you give them even the single possibility that it was you invite foxes into your den so to speak. Do not apologize, do not do anything out of the ordinary. Life goes on even when some lives end abruptly.

Hunting patrol: Sleetfoot, Webpaw, Stormripple, Sorrelstar, Claywhistle, Frostpaw
Training: Dunpond -> Dandelionpaw, Cedarslash -> Burntpaw, Barkknot -> Flaxpaw
Herb gathering: Skunkbrush, Asptail

your patrol caught a minnow, a vole and a squirrel!

the apprentices learned the hunting skill!

skunkbrush and asptail found broom and catmint!
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

create a clan - brookclan

Postby requiem, » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:13 am

number of cats: twenty-six
next moonpool visit;; one day.

silverbreeze gazed lovingly at the bundles of fur tucked against her flank. "they're both healthy and strong. i'll leave you rest now, someone else wants to see you." riversong meowed. "thank you." the queen whispered, smiling as the medicine cat left only to be replaced by an anxious nightstrike. "are you alright? how are th-" the warrior stopped speaking at the sight of the kittens. the black tom let out a purr as the striped kit pounced on his tail. "did you name them yet?" he asked, gently taking the kit by the neck and putting him down beside his mother. "that little tom's name is rainkit, but i don't know for the she-cat. do you have any ideas?" nightstrike's eyes widened in surprise. "but i'm not the father!" mistbreeze's smile vanished and her face hardened. "their father was cruel and cold. all he cared about was himself. i was a fool to fall in love with him." the queen meowed, looking angry and sad at once. "then i must be a fool too," the warrior whispered, nuzzling the silver she-cat, "because i fell in love with you." mistbreeze let out a purr and returned the nuzzle, the pair sitting there quietly together, hoping this moment would continue forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

hawkfeather was sitting in front of the great oak, giving away orders. "sandheart, foxclaw, thistlefang, dustleap, gingersplash and i will go hunting." the warriors nodded and walked towards the entrance, waiting for the tom to join them before leaving. the deputy looked around, spotting ivystep and bearnose chatting near the fresh-kill pile. the new warrior was quite nice to talk to, but seemed to prefer passing his time with ivystep. hawkfeather made up a patrol in his mind and called the two cats, as well as the remaining warriors who had been waiting for orders nearby. "you five go on another hunting patrol. search the borders for prey." the cats all nodded before leaving through the camp's entrance. how am i going to manage such a clan when stonestar retires? the brown tom thought, shaking his head before heading towards the hunting party.

[ hawkfeather, sandheart, foxclaw, thistlefang, dustleap, gingersplash - hunting ]
[ briarstripe, ivystep, bearnose, mudwhisker, sunstream - hunting ]
[ mistbreeze and nightstrike - mates - no kits ]
[ owlpaw - training with mentor ]
[ snowlily - kitting! ]

leader;;
    stonestar | 69 moons | male | wise | x
    lives;; 9/9

deputy;;
    hawkfeather | 49 moons | male | loyal | x

medicine cats;;
    cherryseed | 69 moons | female | caring | x
    riversong | 39 moons | female | serene | x

warriors;; [15]
    sandheart | 65 moons | female | bubbly | x
    foxclaw | 65 moons | male | mischievous | x
    briarstripe | 65 moons | female | bright | x
    thistlefang | 69 moons | male | mild | x
    firestorm | 39 moons | male | stubborn | x
    silvermist | 39 moons | female | lively | x
    snowlily | 27 moons | kitting! | x
    larkwing | 27 moons | male | breezy | x
    nightstrike | 21 moons | male | arrogant | x
    ivystep | 19 moons | female | ambitious | x
    bearnose | 19 moons | male | clever | x
    mudwhisker | 17 moons | male | cheerful | x
    sunstream | 16 moons | gender | adventurous | x
    dustleap | 15 moons | male | ambitious | x
    gingersplash | 15 moons | female | gentle | x

apprentices;; [1]
    owlpaw | 13 moons | male | shy | x

queens;; [2]
    mistbreeze | 23 moons | female | courteous | x
    snowlily | 27 moons | female | optimistic | x

kits;; [2]
    rainkit | 1 moon | male | too young | x
    badgerkit | 1 moon | female | too young | x

elders;; [2]
    crowflight | 110 moons | female | story-teller | x
    shadowpelt | 102 moons | male | honest | x

ally clans;;
    caveclan | tauriel.
    ravenclan | turtle...

medicine store;; [ 17 herbs ]
    raspberry leaves | painkiller, helps stop bleeding during kitting [ x1 ]
    borage leaves | helps produce better milk, brings down fevers [ x1 ]
    marigold | bleeding, infections, inflamed stiff joints [ x1 ]
    ragwort leaves | aching joints, gives strength [ x2 ]
    juniper berries | bellyaches, gives strength [ x1 ]
    mouse bile | removes ticks from fur [ x1 ]
    mallow leaves | soothes bellyaches [ x1 ]
    catmint | greencough/whitecough [ x2 ]
    cobwebs | bleeding, broken bones [ x1 ]
    burnet | keeps a cat's strength up [ x1 ]
    broom | broken bones, wounds [ x1 ]
    lamb's ear | gives strength [ x1 ]
    lavender | fevers, chills [ x2 ]
    sorrel | traveling herb [ x1 ]

fresh-kill pile;; [5 per day]
    mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    vole | x0 | 1 servings
    rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    big fish | x0 | 3 servings
    birds | x0 | 3 servings

mentorships;;
    stonestar | owlpaw | three | basic battle, hunting, climbing
    mentor | apprentice | number of training sessions | skills learned

deceased cats;;
    name | age | gender | cause of death | x
    name | age | gender | cause of death | x

kinships;;
    stonestar + sandheart = firestorm, silvermist
    foxclaw + briarstripe = dustleap, gingersplash
    larkwing + snowlily = expecting
Last edited by requiem, on Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:42 am, edited 5 times in total.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justice'n'joy » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:39 am

Nyeh Heh Heh!! wrote:
Flurryclan
Number of Cats: 10
Oakpaw smirked, " Your welcome. " Part of him hoped she'd loose her way and stumble over Flurryclan territory again. " Also, your very beautiful, just sayin' " Oakpaw meowed with a wink.
{Oakpaw assisting Blackpaw home}

Rosepaw sprinted through the pine forest of Pineclan territory. She finally stopped when she reached the sunning rocks in her territory. She stumbled into camp, exhausted.
Luckystar and Eagletalon padded over, exchanging worried glances.
" I'm okay, don't worry. Oakpaw is too. " she meowed, almost falling over. Luckystar nodded, still quite worried where Oakpaw is, and where she was. But the main focus was her to rest. They lead her into Luckystar's den and she flopped onto her mom's bedding.

Palefur was sitting in the nursery, she forgot it was time for her kitting. She looked up at Darkmask, who was continuously telling her she'll be okay. Cinderleaf padded over to assist Palefur.
{Palefur is having her kittens!}

" And, that is the nursery. " Blacknose meowed to Dawnpaws. " Since the tour is finished, would you like to patrol the borders with me? " Dawnpaws gave a nod as the two padded out into the territory. Hawkpaw ran behind them, " Wait! Can I come too? " Blacknose laughed and signaled for him to follow along.
{Dawnpaws, Blacknose, and Hawkpaw patrol!}

Appleblossom smiled, today was the day she'll be kitting. She was so stoked she even found a mate. Course' he was of a different clan.. she'd have to pray that nobody would find out. Her thoughts were interrupted when Cinderleaf came over to check on her.
{Appleblossom is kitting!}

Eagletalon decided that he should collect prey for the pile, so he set off on a lone hunting patrol.
{Eagletalon goes on a lone hunting patrol!}

-snip-

@purrfect
you missed this
NZ ~ any pronouns ~ August 4
Hello! I'm just a human living in New Zealand, but
I was born in Michigan, USA. I've loved warrior cats
for five years now. Glass Animals, Twenty One Pilots
and Two Door Cinema Club are my favourite bands.
Mostly online for CaC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~©~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
justice'n'joy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby requiem, » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:45 am

justice'n'joy wrote:
Nyeh Heh Heh!! wrote:
-snip-

@purrfect
you missed this

krazykitty is one who replies to flurryclan, not me.
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skystar901 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:52 am

Brackenclan
Number of Cats: 02

Sootspeckle purred slightly as she walked through the forest. She was on border patrol this morning, while Brackenstar was on hunting duty. He was off somewhere near the western border hunting, while she was on the eastern border.

[Brackenstar - Hunting
Sootspeckle - Patrol]

Leader:
          Waterstar | 40 Moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Sootspeckle | 38 Moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors: