Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

hazilnut's replies 52

Postby hazilnut » Wed May 27, 2020 6:47 pm

Leaffall

Its a cold, dry leaffall thus far. The trees are still adorned with clinging leaves that have since lost their color, if only because the typical storms of this season have thus far held off. Medicine cats are frantically trying to gather the last herbs of the season before the frost hits, and using them up just as quickly on runny noses and dry coughs as the sickly fingers of leaffall start to grab hold of warriors and kits alike.

Vesuvia | Lostclan | Nixclan | Ravineclan | Moonclan | Birchclan | Hollowclan | Siren Ichor | Land of the Silent | Stoneclan | Galaclan | Taigaclan | Eclipseclan | Lavenderclan | Calderian Council | Streamclan | Batclan | Flos Vitae

Ariento wrote:
    TaigaClan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Actions Taken:
    The Clan eats 1 pika and 1 big fish (4 servings)
    Mothstar, Eagleclaw, Sablepaw, and Owlpaw go hunting
    Goldenfeather, Bergeniaspots, Palebrindle, Vipergleam, and Pikepaw go hunting
    Alpinestrpe, Yarrowseed, Nightsong, Sunpaw, and Pikapaw patrol the borders
    Canarypaw takes her assessment
    Mothstar trains Sablepaw
    Eagleclaw trains Owlpaw
    Yarrowseed trains Sunpaw
    Goldenfeather trains Pikepaw
    Berrypelt and Wolfpaw gather herbs
    Berrypelt trains Wolfpaw
    Bluetbuzz tries for kits with Alpinestripe
    Cloudtuft will give birth in two moons

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▶ Mothstar's hunting patrol returns empty-pawed
    ▶ Goldenfeather's hunting patrol returns empty-pawed as well- just bad luck, or the start of something worse?
    ▶ Alpinestripe's border patrol finds nothing of interest
    ▶ Sablepaw fails to learn tracking
    ▶ Owlpaw learns battle
    ▶ Sunpaw learns hunting
    ▶ Pikepaw learns hunting
    ▶ Wolfpaw fails to learn kitting attendance
    ▶ Canarypaw passes the assessment, but sprains her paw and needs x1 stick
    ▶ Berrypelt and Wolfpaw gather x1 mugwort, x1 raspberry leaf, x1 thyme
    ▶ Bluetbuzz is not expecting kits
    ▶ With the turning of the seasons, sickness runs rampant among cats who are pushing themselves too far. Among the ill are Owlpaw, who needs hare's ear for a developing cough, as well as Mothstar and Yarrowseed, who have come down with twin fevers and each need x1 mugowort and a moon of rest. Goldenfeather complains of nausea and is prescribed x1 yarrow leaf and x1 thyme to treat the possible causes. The medicine cats remind the clan cats that overexertion, especially in harsher months, can cause devastating consequences.
    ▶ Mod note: I know the hunting results sound ominous but it was just unusually bad rng luck (whoops!). Meanwhile the reason everyone's getting sick is because they've been sent on multiple actions in a season other than newleaf.

LooneyLani wrote:

requests - mountainstar requests ..
    hunting patrols - In the Forest -- Ivynose, Troutbeam, Quicksky, Pebblepatch, Yarrowstem & Stoneburr
    Near the Lake -- Bloomfall, Acornmist, Echobreeze, Littlecrow, Twigstep & Jewelfur
    Around the Caves -- Mountainstar, Flintstone, Minileap, Goldenswoop, Streammist & Halfwing
    Deeper in the Mountains -- Featherwillow, Oakdawn, Coypond, Petalfur, Fawnleap & Shellwhisker

patrols - North & East Borders -- Sealfur, Dapplefern, Crowtail, Silverbrook, Peachstrike & Nutcreek
    South & West Borders -- Whiteberry, Breezebound, Kitetail, Ambercall, Voletuft & Bramblesky
    Through the Mountains -- Sootnose, Jaydawn, Mercurysnare, Sunheart, Fluttercloud & Ebonyflame
    Behind the Caves -- Beargaze, Archeye, Magpiecloud, Foxtrot, Robinlight & Dusthollow

healers - Gathering herbs -- Blossomspeck, Lilybloom & Snowpetal gather herbs
    Practice medicine -- Blossomspeck, Lilybloom & Snowpetal
    Recovery -- Fawnleap, Petalfur & Warblerkit are treated, Patchstream rests for this moon
    Death -- Mountainstar convulses violently in sudden jerking movements, unbeknownst to the leader he had consumed two deadly foxglove seeds. After losing one life, the tom convulses once more before losing another in the privacy of his own den.

kittings -Dewstep is due! Sleekfur is the father
    relationships - Halfwing & Larksong try again for kits, Quicksky acts as donor for Halfwing
    Icybrook & Stonetail try for their second litter

mentoring - offensive combat -- Flamepaw, Chesnutpaw, Doepaw, Chirppaw & Copperpaw
    defensive combat -- Softpaw, Rowanpaw, Violetpaw, Wisppaw, Cypresspaw & Quillpaw
    tracking -- Dawnpaw, Swanpaw, Rustypaw, Riverpaw, Beaverpaw, Glacierpaw & Flakepaw
    amateur hunting -- Iciclepaw, Emberpaw & Juniperpaw
    stalking -- Chocopaw, Birdpaw, Daffodilpaw & Applepaw
    hunting -- Ferretpaw, Smokepaw & Willowpaw
    amateur combat -- Canarypaw, Beetlepaw, Rookpaw & Finchpaw

assessments - Nightpaw & Tigerpaw take their warriors assessment
    rank changes - Patchstream & Troutbeam move to the hunters den
    Silverbrook & Jaydawn move to the warriors den

mod notes - thankyou they look beautiful!
    if [⁎] cats could please be targeted for death rolls, and [❊] kept alive for plot purposes please

growths - adult-lines -- coypond, dapplefern
    non-queen-lines --

consumes - Moonclan consumes 22 servings, finishing off x3 big fish, x3 vole, x2 squirrels & x3 ermine

▶ Ivynose's hunting patrol catches x2 big fish, x1 squirrel
    ▶ Bloomfall's hunting patrol catches x1 squirrel, x1 big fish, x1 frog
    ▶ Mountainstar's hunting patrol catches x1 frog, x1 hare
    ▶ Featherwillow's hunting patrol catches x1 vole, x1 bird, x1 hare
    ▶ Sealfur's border patrol finds a hunter and a warrior
    ▶ Whiteberry's border patrol finds nothing of interest
    ▶ Sootnose's border patrol finds nothing of interest
    ▶ Beargaze's border patrol finds nothing of interest
    ▶ The medicine cats gather x2 fennel, x1 foxglove seeds, x1 bindweed
    ▶ The medicine cats' skills are kept sharp
    ▶ Dewstep gives birth to one healthy kit
    ▶ Larksong is not expecting kits
    ▶ Icybrook is not expecting kits
    ▶ Flamepaw learns offensive combat
    ▶ Chesnutpaw learns offensive combat
    ▶ Doepaw learns offensive combat
    ▶ Chirppaw learns offensive combat
    ▶ Copperpaw learns offensive combat
    ▶ Softpaw learns defensive combat
    ▶ Rowanpaw learns defensive combat
    ▶ Violetpaw learns defensive combat
    ▶ Wisppaw learns defensive combat but minor scratches turn out to be more serious, requiring x1 tormentil & x1 burnet
    ▶ Cypresspaw learns defensive combat
    ▶ Quillpaw learns defensive combat
    ▶ Dawnpaw learns tracking
    ▶ Swanpaw learns tracking
    ▶ Rustypaw learns tracking
    ▶ Riverpaw learns tracking
    ▶ Beaverpaw learns tracking but develops a case of sniffles and is given x1 feverfew & x1 hawkweed
    ▶ Glacierpaw learns tracking
    ▶ Flakepaw learns tracking
    ▶ Iciclepaw learns amateur hunting
    ▶ Emberpaw learns amateur hunting
    ▶ Juniperpaw learns amateur hunting but soon stars coughing and is prescribed x1 lavender & x1 lungwort
    ▶ Chocopaw learns stalking
    ▶ Birdpaw learns stalking
    ▶ Daffodilpaw fails to learn stalking
    ▶ Applepaw learns stalking but also falls prey to leaffall illness, needing x1 hawkeed & x1 lavender
    ▶ Ferretpaw learns hunting
    ▶ Smokepaw learns hunting
    ▶ Willowpaw learns hunting
    ▶ Canarypaw learns amateur combat
    ▶ Beetlepaw learns amateur combat but later runs a high fever and needs x1 feverfew & a moon of rest
    ▶ Rookpaw learns amateur combat
    ▶ Finchpaw fails to learn amateur combat
    ▶ Nightpaw passes the assessment but soon shows symptoms of what several apprentices have and is given x1 tansy & x1 lamb's ear
    ▶ Tigerpaw passes the assessment
    ▶ Mountainstar decides to take a walk to clear his head after an unnerving moon. Unbeknownst to him, the outcropping where he sits down to watch the stars has been dangerously weakened by years of freezing and thawing cycles. The ground gives way beneath him and Mountainstar tumbles down the cliffside. He's dead on impact, and his spirit returns to a battered and still-bleeding body. Depending on how quickly his clanmates find him, he may lose more lives yet.
    ▶ Mod note: Coypond & Dapplefern's growths will be edited in as they're done

sharpshooter. wrote:

[a storm brews...]
    [dragon requests a warrior with curly or long fur]
    [lavenderclan eats 1 seagull & 1 rabbit]
    [sunnyglow is welcomed into lavenderclan]
    [cliffclaw takes whiskerwing hunting]
    [stoneglare takes hickorybay to patrol]
    [elkhorn and jaggedpaw look for kitting herbs]
    [ivysky is kitting! it is preferable if the father was red based or a dilute but not necessary! elkhorn and jaggedpaw are on standby with all kitting herbs they have]
    [sunnyglow & kalypso are due in 2 moons]
    [lyrepaw & salmonpaw take their assessment (lyrefern & salmonsnap)]
    [northkit & aurorakit are old enough to become understudies! they are named northpaw & aurorapaw, and are given whiskerwing & blazetail as mentors]
    [elkhorn receives a prophecy]
    [the sea pulls back on the string, and the mighty roar will bring down the flowers]
    [quailpaw trains in fighting advanced 1, and jaggedpaw trains in sicknesses 1]

▶ The request has been granted
    ▶ Cliffclaw's hunting patrol catches x1 rat
    ▶ Stoneglare's border patrol finds nothing of interest
    ▶ Elkhorn and Jaggedpaw gather x2 raspberry leaves, x1 mint
    ▶ With the help of x1 ragwort, Ivysky gives birth to three healthy kits
    ▶ Lyrepaw passes the assessment
    ▶ Salmonpaw passes the assessment
    ▶ Jaggedpaw learns sicknesses (lesson 1)
    ▶ Quailpaw learns advanced fighting (lesson 1)

Stormt4lon wrote:

✶ solarstar, creekshine, glintpaw, and mistbreeze go hunting
    ✶ solarstar, mountaindew, and harpswoop go on patrol
    ✶ creekshine trains glintpaw in patrolling
    ✶ mistbreeze trains lionpaw in swimming
    ✶ eclipseclan eats one crow

▶ Solarstar's hunting patrol catches x1 crow, x1 rabbit
    ▶ Solarstar's border patrol finds a potential ""warrior"", they show signs of strength and courage but no one has assigned them to valor yet. Maybe this is the salvation Rootwillow needs? (This cat is a dilute, solid tortoiseshell with blue-green eyes.)
    ▶ Glintpaw learns patrolling
    ▶ Lionpaw learns swimming

Yodel wrote:

[Streamclan Consumes:]
    Nothing (0/2 servings) (0/3 fasting posts left)
    [Border Patrols:]
    Dapplepelt, Sheepsong and Froststorm go on a border patrol
    [Hunting Patrols:]
    Dapplepelt, Sheepsong and Froststorm go on a hunting patrol
    [Medicine:]
    ---
    [Kittings:]
    Shadesong due in 1 moon
    [Training:]
    Dapplepelt teaches Minnowpaw offensive combat
    [Rank/Name Changes:]
    ---
    [Requests:]
    ---
    [Deaths:]
    ---
    [New Arrivals:]
    Sheepsong and Froststorm joined the clan
    [Notes to Mod:]
    ---

▶ Dapplepelt's border patrol finds an abandoned kitten
    ▶ Dapplepelt's hunting patrol catches x2 big fish
    ▶ Minnowpaw learns offensive combat

AndyQwQ wrote:
    Ravine Clan

She looked around and decided, this is where home is. She went out for patrol after making her final choice.

▶ Honeystar's patrol finds a potential warrior
    ▶ Mod notes: Please put an action queue into your future posts so I know what to roll for! Possible actions are listed on the front page.
    hazilnut

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

risingclan chapter 12.

Postby lameloserlexi » Thu May 28, 2020 12:14 am

┌───────────────────────┐
    Cats: 23 M: 12 F: 11 Servings: 5 *Archive
    Next Request: 6/3/2020 Pebbles: 62

────────────────────────
    "-"
    *archive holds all extra post info
      ───── This Moon ─────

Daleel was sitting with Arthur and Gamma, chewing on a squirrel leg while he zoned out. His eyes were locked on Frost's pretty fur as she was chattering with Hiccup. Something about her beauty really... enticed the tom. It made his heart flutter at times. He could hardly hear the muttering of Arthur as he debated battle tactics with Gamma.
      "What do you think, Daleel?" The brunette tabby questioned, his eyes shinning happily.
      "Huh..? Um, yeah, that's a great idea." Daleel slowly answered, hardly moving his gaze.
      Gamma scrunched her face. "You think those rogue groups bringing their young into fights is a great idea?" She questioned, giggling a little. She followed the tom's gaze, her eyes catching onto the pale calico.
      Arthur rolled his eyes. "Daleel's all googly over Frost again." He teased, flicking his tail at Daleel.
      Gamma sighed. "I don't think she's all that nice, I mean her best friend is Hiccup. That she-cat's... rude." She gossiped, shaking her head. Daleel narrowed his eyes at his friend, but kept his mouth shut.
      Arthur shrugged. "I dunno, haven't talked to her much. She ain't my elite.
      "It's a huge deal just getting Robin to come along with Darling's training, Hiccup has her doing every and any chore around camp in her off time." Gamma complained once more.
      This time, Daleel's new friend Aaron approached. "Hey there Gossip Gals, why don't cha let Wrinkles over here decide about the chick on his own?" He interrupted, already annoyed. He looked to Daleel, smirking. "Go on over and talk to her, Squirt." He teased, pushing Daleel ahead with his tail.
      Daleel took a breath, remembering some of the confidence coaching that he has been given by Aaron over the past few moons. He padded up to the calico, smiling. "Uh, hey-o Frost. Those border patrols, huh? Boring, am I right?" He asked, trying to act casual.
      Frost giggled a little, smiling at the tom. "Sup, Daleel. Yeah, they can be a drag." She answered, looking around a bit uninterested.
      Daleel swallowed his fear. "Sooo, do you want to go hunting together sometime..? I mean, without the rest of the Night Clusters?"
      Frost hesatated for a second, shrugging. "I don't see why not, just get me next time you're free." She offered. "If you don't mind, I'm gonna go hang with Hiccup now." She told him, trotting off back towards her friend.

──────────

Viper held back a growl once more, her eyes narrowed at Nina. "I don't care what you think about it, I have set Bjorn as my standing in command while I'm pregnant. Take the problem up with your mate, fox." She hissed. This she-cat was getting on her nerves, trying to boss around the Envenomed Mob as if she was an Elite. She lets the idea that she's the deputy's mate get to her head!
      Nina rolled her eyes. "Oh please, you act all cocky and cool, wonder how your kits are gonna turn out." She insulted. Now, this. This bothered Viper. She stood up, gritting her teeth. She trotted straight to Rex himself, who was occupying himself with nest building in the medicine den. She dipped her head to the leader, being a respectful. "Rex. I'd like to reassign Nina out of my team." She requested, holding back a growl.
      Rex blinked at the queened Elite. He let out a breath, stretching as he stood up. "Why we're at it, let's reassign a few cats. Switch some things up." He padded to the clearing, taking a seat near the cliff's edge. "Nimbus, Hiccup. Come join me and Viper. Apollo, might as well come too." He called. As the two other Elites and the Deputy gathered, he sighed. "I've had some tensions brought to my attention..." He started.
      Apollo nodded, flicking his eyes towards Viper. "I've gotten an earful myself." He agreed.
      Rex flicked his tail, silencing Apollo. "Yes, yes, I know." He dismissed the comment, continuing. "Do any of you have cats you want to give up for other groups?" He asked, eyes trailing from the cats.
      Nimbus spoke up, "I can switch Arthur for Nina, I think the young tom would have more opportunities with Viper." He offered.
      Viper nodded in approval. "Take River into the Clouded Guard too while you're at it, he's been itching for some change." She added, wanting the tom to have less contact with her.
      "Alright, that seems resolved then. Hiccup, do you have any issues with the Night Clusters?" Rex questioned, eyes locked with the dark she-cat.
      Hiccup shook her head, obviously uninterested in the meeting. "No worries from me, I know how to handle my team." She answered, holding back a laugh.
      Rex gave her a small warning glare, taking no disrespect. "Go tell your cats where they're moving, always remember to tell me if there are issues in the teams. I have you as elites because I know you all have the skills to lead." He reminded, heading back to the nest building.

──────────

Maxine laid out on the rocks near where the water fell off the cliff. She was soaking up the last of the sunlight for the day before the patrols came back and crowded camp. She kept her eye towards her kits Labyrinth and Heaven as the played a game by the den. She let out a soft breath, feeling the cool breeze on her pelt. She sniffed the air, loving smell of the falling leaves. However, she could catch the slight smokey smell. She opened her eyes, looking out at the land. Her eyes caught a small smoke stack towards the edge of the forest. However, she wasn't the least bit worried, it was always two-legs camping out in the forest near their nests. She never understood why they made camps in the forest when there was perfect good nests nearby. However, she never tried to understand the two-legs much.
      "Momma, momma! When is Bjorn coming back? He promised to tell us stories tonight." Labyrinth questioned, smiling up at his mother.
      "Don't worry baby, he'll be back soon from hunting. Maybe he'll even bring you back a dried lizard to play with!" She purred, remembering him mentioning bringing presents tonight for the kits. He was such a perfect mate... Her heart warmed at the thought of the tom.

Border Patrols ── Apollo, Hiccup, Frost, Robin, Aaron, and Wild
        Hunting Patrols ── Nimbus, Pickles, Gamma, Arthur, and Darling
        Hunting Patrols ── Rex, River, Nina, Bjorn, and Otto
        Training: Fighting ── Apollo and Gamma train Robin and Darling
        Herb Gathering ── Aliah and Odette gather herbs
        Herb Gathering ── Aliah practices her skills
        Consumption ── Risingclan eats 5 servings of Squirrel and Minnow
        ── Darling and Wild join the clan
        ── The Elites decide to swap warriors between groups
        ── Rex asks Starclan for a Queen
        ── A fire starts in the forest while the patrols are out

Previous Next
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      Higher Ups:
      xxLeader Rex | 30m | ♂ | [9/9 Lives]
      xxDeputy Apollo | 53m | ♂ |
      Medicine Cats:
      xxMedicine Cat Aliah | 45m | ♀ | [5/5 SP]
      xxApprentice Odette | 8m | ♀ | [2/5 SP]
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      Clouded Guard:
      xxElite Nimbus | 36m | ♂ |
      xxPickles | 73m | ♂ |
      xxRiver | 47m | ♂ |
      xxNina | 36m | ♀ |
      xxMaxine | 29m | ♀ | [Queen]
      xxGamma | 16m | ♀ |
      xxName | Age | ♀♂ | [url=link]✦[/url]

Night Cluster:
      xxElite Hiccup | 22m | ♀ |
      xxWild | 34m | ♂ |
      xxAaron | 21m | Age | ♂ |
      xxFrost | 19m | ♀ |
      xxRobin | 8m | ♀ |
      xxxx↳ Mentored by Apollo [1/4]
      xxDaleel | 14m | ♂ |
      Envenomed Mob:
      xxElite Viper | 41m | ♀ | [Queen]
      xxBjorn | 24m | ♂ |
      xxOtto | 17m | ♂ |
      xxArthur | 15m | ♂ |
      xxDarling | 6m | ♀ |
      xxxx↳ Mentored by Gamma [0/4]
      Litters:
      xxQueen Maxine | 29m | ♀ |
      xxxxHeaven | 4 | ♀ |
      xxxxLabyrinth | 4 | ♂ |
      xxQueen Viper | 41m | ♀ | [1]
      xxxxKit | Age | ♀♂ | [url=link]✦[/url]
      xxxxKit | Age | ♀♂ | [url=link]✦[/url]
      Elders:

Prey Pile:
      xxTrout/Largemouth Bass (x3) | 1
      xxSparrow/Cardinal/Blue Jay (x3) | 3
      xxHare (x3) | 1
      xxBluegill/Smallmouth Bass/Perch (x2) | 2
      xxSquirrel (x2) | 2
      xxMinnow (x1) | 3

Training: Here
      Herbs: Here

all fonts used from fontmeme
    Last edited by lameloserlexi on Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
    lameloserlexi

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

[9]

Postby Euthymios » Thu May 28, 2020 3:26 am

██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfelids: 17
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♀ : 06
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♂ : 11
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☉ : 00
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnext mother visit: later
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmoderator: katrione
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx────
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmoons until macbeth chaos: 005
          ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
          writing to be found in archive

██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██
    border patrols
    ↠ aquilega, peregrine, shadow, panther, seraph

↠ boreal, smoke, cardinal, cloud, dusk

hunting patrols

medicine
    ↠ sagewhisper
    xxxx↳ injury herbs

general events
    ↠ the clan consumes x3 chipmunks (3/3 servings)

requests:
    ↠ none this moon

mod notes

cats in action queue have powers.
    ↠ ✧ cats are important for plot; do not kill
    ↠ thank you to all CaC mods for color-ins
    ↠ lowkey hoping to get more adult cats

`` high lord
          borealstar | 32m | ♂
          ↳ 9/9 ★★★★★★★★★

`` high consort
          name | age | name ♂♀

`` royal children
          name | age | name ♂♀

`` royal advisor
          cardinalgaze | 35m | ♂

`` high priest
          sagewhisper | 35m | ♂

`` priestesses / priests
          name | age | name ♂♀

`` celestial understudies
          name | age | name ♂♀

`` sable shrike
          smokehaze | 36m | ♂
    `` battalion
    aquilegapool | 32m | ♀
    duskcloud | 34m | ♂
    cloudwish | 27m | ♂
    shadowcrown | 34m | ♀
    seraphwind | 29m | ♂

`` initiates
    peregrinepaw | 13m | ♀
    [P]

`` dames and young
    albendawn | 29m | ♀
    minkkit, blizzardkit [0, ♂♂]
    sablekit, tealkit, rosekit [0, ♀♀♂] (adopted)

`` veterans
    name | age | name ♂♀
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

`` herbs
          [0] cobweb wounds xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          [2] horsetail wounds
          [0] chervil infection/kitting/bellyache xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          [1] blackberry leaf bee stings
          [1] oak leaf wounds
          [0] raspberry leaf bleeding, kitting
          [1] fennel hip pain
          [1] goldenrod wounds
          [1] ragwort leaf use
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          ██
          `` training
          aquilegapool - peregrinepaw [1]
          xxxxi. ambush

`` fresh kill pile
          x13 total (+ 4)
          ♛ [5] chipmunk - 1s
          ♛ [0] shrew - 1s
          ♛ [0] trout - 2s
          ♛ [1] ibex calf - 2s
          ♛ [1] hawk - 3s
          ♛ [1] salmon - 3s

`` deceased
          frostshade ♂ killed by nerinda
          name ♂♀
          name ♂♀

`` family ties
          albendawn + jonathan
          blizzardkit, minkkit

duchess + frostshade
          ↳ tealkit, rosekit, sablekit

name + name

Euthymios

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

LavenderClan [011] - Protector of Dreams

Postby sharklord » Thu May 28, 2020 6:01 am

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    font credit
    (statistics: 10 males, 15 females, 1 non-binary, 26 total // 5 servings needed // next visit to star-cats is 05/19/20 // archive )— -
    (fresh kill pile: 1 rats, 0 bats, 1 seagulls, 0 small fish, 1 rabbits, 0 clams ;; 7 servings )— -
    (medicine store: x1 fennel, x4 raspberry leaves, x1 borage, x0 lavender, x1 feverfew, x2 cobwebs, x0 marigold, x1 cedaline, x1 bright-eye, x1 ragwort, x1 chamomile, x1 dock leaf, x1 lovage, x1 coltsfoot, x1 goldenrod, x1 wild garlic, x1 mint)— -
    (pebbles: 43 )— -
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    servings per piece ;; rats // 2 servings | seagulls // 3 servings | bats // 2 servings | clams // 1 serving | rabbits // 2 servings | small fish // 2 servings
      ixxx▬

[a storm brews...]
    [dragon requests a warrior]
    [lavenderclan eats x1 bat, x1 seagull]
    [cliffclaw takes whiskerwing, blazetail, kokofur, northpaw & aurorapaw hunting]
    [stoneglare takes hickorybay to patrol]
    [wolfstone takes salmonsnap to patrol]
    [elkhorn and jaggedpaw look for herbs]
    [sunnyglow & kalypso are due in 1 moon]
    [lyrepaw & salmonpaw take their assessment (lyrefern & salmonsnap)]
    [northkit & aurorakit are old enough to become understudies! they are named northpaw & aurorapaw, and are given whiskerwing & blazetail as mentors]
    [quailpaw trains in fighting advanced 2, jaggedpaw trains in sicknesses 2, and northpaw & aurorapaw train in hunting basics 1]
    [the sky darkens with the arrival of wolfstone]
    [elkhorn receives a sign from the star-cats, but dragon chooses to ignore it. the prophecy has been pushed into motion]
    [as punishment for ignoring the sign, dragon loses 1 life in a fight with an eagle, 1 life by drowning, and 1 life from sickness]
    [the sea pulls back on the string, and the mighty roar will bring down the flowers]

( c h i e f )
    dragon | 31m | ♂
    ★ ★

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( c o u n c i l )
    heir | name | age | ♂/♀ | [url=link]?[/url]
    name | age | ♂/♀ | [url=link]?[/url]
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( h e a l e r )
    elkhorn | 29m | ♀ | ?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( h e a l e r ' s u n d e r s t u d y )
    jaggedpaw | 17m | ♂ | ?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( w a r c h i e f )
    in nursery!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( w a r r i o r s )
    wolfstone | 57m | ♂ | ?
    stoneglare | 34m | ♂ | temporary war chief
    hickorybay | 19m | ∅ | ?
    salmonsnap | 15m | ♀
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( h u n t c h i e f )
    cliffclaw | 51m | ♂
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( h u n t e r s )
    whiskerwing | 35m | ♂
    blazetail | 31m | ♂ | ?
    kokofur 'kola' | 31m | ♀
    lyrefern | 15m | ♀
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( w a r r i o r u n d e r s t u d i e s )
    quailpaw | 11m | ♀ | ?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

( h u n t e r u n d e r s t u d i e s )
    northpaw | 7m | ♀
    aurorapaw | 7m | ♀
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( w o u n d e d )
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( d e f e n s e l e s s )
    kalypso | 40m | ♀ | ?
    ivysky | 39m | ♀ | ?
      ↳ turtlekit | 0m | ♀ | ?
      ↳ lambkit | 0m | ♀ | ?
      ↳ lynxkit | 0m | ♂ | ?
    neptune 'nep' | 29m | ♀
      ↳ magpiekit | 2m | ♀ | ?
      ↳ lichenkit | 2m | ♂ | ?
      ↳ jaykit | 2m | ♂ | ?
      ↳ juniperkit| 2m | ♀ | ?
    sunnyglow | 27m | ♀ | ?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( t r o p h i e s )
    bright feather | lyrefern
    item | owner

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( i n s a n e )
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( p r e d a t o rs s )
    animal | number | (0/5)
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( p r i s o n e r s )
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( [url=link]f a m i l y[/url] )
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

( [url=link]t h e d e p a r t e d[/url] )
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( n o t e s )
    dragon is OCD
    kokofur has arachnophobia
    juniperkit is deaf

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( m e n t o r s & u n d e r s t u d i e s )
    elkhorn | jaggedpaw | 5
    -> herbs 1, herbs 2, bites, scratches & cuts, sicknesses 1,
    sicknesses 2, kittings, prophecies
    dragon | quailpaw | 3
    -> fighting basics 1, fighting basics 2, fighting advanced 1,
    fighting advanced 2, hunting[/color]
    whiskerwing | northpaw | 0
    -> hunting basics 1, hunting basics 2, hunting advanced 1,
    fighting advanced 2, fighting
    blazetail | aurorapaw | 0
    -> hunting basics 1, hunting basics 2, hunting advanced 1,
    fighting advanced 2, fighting

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( b o r d e r s )
    north =
    north east =
    east =
    south east =
    south =
    south west =
    west =
    north west =

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( a l l i e s )
    clan | username
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( e n e m i e s )
    clan | username
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

permission from scarlet_wolf
    sharklord

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby metanoia. » Thu May 28, 2020 9:15 am

✧ DIRECLAN ✧

█████████████████████

ᴘᴏᴘ. ᴢᴇʀᴏ ✧ x ᴍ ✧ x ᴛ ✧ ᴍᴏᴅ. ᴜᴋ ✧ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ. ᴜᴋ ✧ ᴀʀᴄʜ. x ✧ sᴘ. x

█████████████████████

direclan
    ────────
    named after the dire-wolves that had hunted among their ancestors, direclan
    is a loyal and ambitious clan. they stay true to the code of their clan, while a
    lso making sure that the neighboring clans stay in their place. direclan cats ca
    n be a little harsh when it comes to disciplining their young, but that is becau
    se they want the young cats to survive in the forest, not make friends. direcla
    n is known for their somewhat hot-headed temperament when it comes to spea
    king with other clans or just finding unusual scents on their territory. many cats
    try to stay away from direclan's territory, for if they don't than they are in one h
    ell of a ride. direclan stays true to their beliefs and doesn't waver to others.

territory
    ────────
    a cluster of large birch trees surround the direclan camp in a perfect circle. t
    here are some bushes that are used to block intruders from getting in, althou
    gh the cats can easily walk out of the camp by going through a little tunnel th
    ey dug. the dens inside the camp are each made out of old bushes and burned
    logs that are hollowed out. there is a large rock in the middle of the camp for
    the direclan leader to make announcements. when mentors take their appren
    tices training, they take them to the old willow tree. its the perfect spot for l
    earning new combats and skills. as for making dirt, each den has a designated
    spot for when the cats have to go. the cats must be careful, for there are you
    ng nettles just waiting for a cat to trod on them.

prey
    ────────
    mice - one serving - feeds no cats
    squirrel - two servings - feeds 0-6 cats
    hare - three servings - feeds 7-13 cats
    ermine - two servings - feeds 7-13 cats
    hawk - three servings - feeds 7-13 cats
    beaver - xxx servings - feeds x-x cats

predators
    ────────
    dogs - can be found near twoleg places
    twolegs - can be found anywhere
    snakes - can be found near water or rocks
    deer - can be found deep in the forest
    bears - can be found deep in the forest
    eagles - can be found anywhere

descriptions
    ────────
    the cats usually have dark colored pelts, such as black, dark gray, russet, and
    dark brown. many are plainly colored, while others have tabby or patchy mar
    kings. the eyes of direclan cats can vary, although many common colors are a
    mber and green. there aren't usually white cats living in direclan, although on
    occasions there may be some. these cats are very scared from battles and the
    leaders of direclan will always have a chunk of their taken off by the oldest
    cat in the clan at the time as a sign of loyalty and leadership.

notes
    ────────
    could i have color-ins instead of regular pictures please? also requesting if po
    ssible that my leader is a tabby of somesort. thank you!
    metanoia.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

JADECLAN [04]

Postby Zaperrex » Thu May 28, 2020 9:52 am

NUMBER OF CATS: 7 | NEXT STARCLAN VISIT: Now | PEBBLES: 35
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    "Sunpaw, come on. We're not going back until you get this down."

"Yeah, I know! You already said that! Just... wait!"

"Wait for what?"

"There's a dragonfly on the tree!"

"Ugh, Sunpaw!" Amberfur slams her paws into the tree with enough force to make it shudder. Loose leaves flutter down,
    temporarily capturing Sunpaw's ever-flittering attention, until he sees the dragonfly fly past him, fleeing for safer fields. He
    scowls at his sister.

"Amber!"

"You saw a dragonfly yesterday too, Sunpaw! You can't eat dragonflies! Now pay attention! And it's Amberfur now!"

"That's stupid. This is stupid. This clan thing is stupid!"

"Yeah? You want to go say that to Jadestar?" Sunpaw scowls even harder, and turns away from her.

"That's what I thought." Amberfur sighs and forces herself to relax. She's not a hot-headed cat, really. Just... Sunpaw can be
    such a brat. "Look. I get that it's hard living somewhere new, and there's no one your age here to play with. But you get why
    we're here, right?"

"...I guess."

"We're almost done, okay? And then I'll... I don't know, what do you want to do? You want to play a game or something?"

"I wanna play hide-and-seek."

"Okay, sure."

"Three games of hide-and-seek!"

Amberfur is pretty sure he'll get bored halfway through the second game, but, "Sure. Three games." Grudgingly mollified, Sunpaw
    bounds back to Amberfur's side. She lowers herself into a hunting crouch, and he copies her. "Yeah. So when you're hunting birds,
    you move like this..."

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    NEWS:
    Sweetcloud, Amberfur, and Sunpaw have been welcomed to the clan.

HUNTING PATROL:
    Jadestar, Willowsong, and Amberfur.

BORDER PATROL:
    Streamtail and Blackwing.

TRAINING:
    Amberfur trains Sunpaw in hunting.

MEDICINE:
    Sweetcloud practices her craft.
    Sweetcloud gathers herbs.

REQUESTS:
    Jadestar requests an apprentice.

PREY EATEN:
    The Clan consumed a squirrel and minnow.

LEADER:
            Jadestar | 28 | Male| X
            Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

DEPUTY:
            Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

MEDICINE CAT:
            Sweetcloud | 30 | Female | X
            Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

WARRIORS:
            Willowsong| 32| Female | X
            Streamtail | 24 | Female | X
            Blackwing | 21 | Male | X
            Amberfur | 18 | Female | X

APPRENTICES:
            Sunpaw | 7 | Male | X

QUEENS:

KITS:

ELDERS:

ALLY CLANS:
            Clan Name | Username
            Clan Name | Username

ENEMY CLANS
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
      North | Clan Name | Username
      East | Clan Name | Username
      South | RidgeClan | beeqlass
      West | Clan Name | Username

MEDICINE STORE
      Catmint | x1
      Cobweb | x1
      Coltsfoot | x1
      Comfrey Root | x1
      Marigold | x1

FRESH-KILL PILE:
      Minnows| x0 | 1 servings
      Small Fish| x1 | 2 servings
      Big Fish| x0 | 3 servings
      Mice| x0 | 1 servings
      Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings
      Birds | x0 | 3 servings

MENTORS:
      Amberfur | Sunpaw | 0 | None
      Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

DECEASED CATS:
      Cat Name | Cause of Death

FAMILY:
      ??? & ??? | Amberfur, Sunpaw
      Name and Name | Kits
      Name and Name | Kits
    Last edited by Zaperrex on Fri May 29, 2020 8:08 am, edited 5 times in total.
    Zaperrex

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby inky. » Thu May 28, 2020 9:52 am

─────────────────
    clan archive thread is found here
    ──────────────────────
    ©
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    clan population 093 xxx clan servings 015 xxx next starclan visit wheneverxxx next birth hawksnow (now!) ; tulipclaw (1) ; poppysplash (2)xxx mod notes hey, just so you know id prefer if all future kits (and cats in general) are put onto lineart ^^ xxx cats to find n/a
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Vulturecrest licked his lips nervously. Soot had told him his plan, his duty. He was to scout out the Clan. He suddenly realized that’s all he was told. No specific questions or pieces of information, just general workings, he supposed. Clearing his throat, he quickened his pace to meet up with one of the cats on patrol. He had an injured leg, and was limping slightly, but he was overall in fine condition. “So, Burrwhisker, was it?” He cleared his throat. The brown tabby looked to the side and smiled at the tom. “How long have you been in BearClan?” The warrior grinned. “I was born into it. With my brother, Sparkstorm, he’s the ginger one at the front.” He meowed “We were born in the old camp. I got the injury when the fire happened. That’s why we had to move.” Vulturecrest nodded, very interested. “You sound like you have a very rich history.” he meowed. The tom laughed. “Oh, you have no idea.” The new BearClan member tilted his head, continuing to walk beside his new companion. “Maybe you could tell me about it.” He meowed “I always am a sucker for learning about the past. I’m pretty bad at making new friends, maybe you could introduce me to some cats.” Burrwhisker purred. “Well, you’ve got a friend now! I’ll show you the ropes. BearClan isn't that bad. It just takes a bit of love, and it does great things!” Vulturecrest grinned at his friend. This would be easier than he thought.

~~~

Tickstripe’s heart was about to burst out of his chest. He tried reassuring himself, his plan would work. Heronstep, Mossbounce, Applebee and Archthorn were helping. It’s alright, everything’s fine, she was going to get here. He ran over his speech once more in his head, but all thoughts stopped as he heard the crunch of twigs. Suddenly, he felt as if he couldn’t breath. Each muscle tensed and he could hear and feel nothing but his own heartbeat. He forced himself to take a breath and put on a smile as Pipersnap turned into the clearing. “Oh! Tickstripe.” She smiled, surprise and confusion lacing her voice “Have you seen my littermates? They told me they wanted to go on a walk with me, but I haven’t been able to find him.” Tickstripe swallowed thickly and nervously shook his head. “N-No I haven’t, sorry.” He meowed “Actually, though, if you don’t mind, I-I do have something I want to talk to you about.” Pipersnap tilted her head curiously and smirked. “Okay.” She said softly, sitting in front of him. The sun was starting to set, and the sky was painted a colorful orange and pink concoction. Tickstripe looked up at it, the clouds were clumped together, but the light still shone brightly through it. Taking a deep breath, he suddenly felt calm. This was the moment he had been waiting for. He finally figured out how to do it. She was here, the love of his life, right in front of him. His beloved Pipersnap. And today was finally the day he asked her the single question that had been sitting on his mind for moons. He couldn’t remember his speech, but it didn’t matter. He knew just what to say. Tickstripe grinned at the sky. “You know, when I look up at the sky, I’m reminded of you.” He mused “Not only because it’s beautiful, but because there’s so many different layers. It can be bright, happy, and cheerful, allowing the sun to grace us in the warmth. It can be dark and gloomy, stormy and strong. It can be peaceful and friendly. There’s countless variations, and yet one thing always stays the same. The clouds are always there. Even if it’s just a wisp in the far distance, the clouds cannot live without the sky, and the sky cannot live without the clouds.” He slowly shifted his gaze down to meet Pipersnap’s. Her eyes were wide, and filled with hope. “I want to be your clouds, Pipersnap.” He whispered “You’ve always been with me. Every time I think I’m going to drift off into emptiness, my sky pulls me back. You pull me back. Ever since I was young, you would stick up for me and defend me when I couldn’t. You weren’t afraid, even though my own mother rejected me. You are the strongest, bravest...most everything-est she-cat I’ve ever met.” The two shared a chuckle, and the setting sun reflected in Pipersnap’s clear eyes. “It would be my honor to spend the rest of my life with you. I need my sky. I need you. So, if it’s not too outrageous of a thought, would you maybe consider being my mate?” Pipersnap gave a shaky grin and let out a giggle. She slowly moved to Tickstripe, the two slowly getting bathed in darkness. “Tickstripe, I love you so much.” She said softly “You have no clue how much I want to be with you. I will always be your sky, but only if you’re my clouds.” The two smiled and nuzzled each other. They had nuzzled before, they had always been good friends, but this time it was different. The raw emotion and love pulsed from their hearts into the other’s. Tickstripe was happy. For the first time in a long time, he was content; he was filled with joy. As he pulled her into a tighter hug, he made a mental note to thank his mate’s siblings for making his dream come true.

~~~

“I just don’t understand how you like him.” Thistlepaw scoffed “I mean it’s not like he’s cute, even.” Moorpaw sighed. “Just because you’re too busy staring at Falconpaw all day doesn’t mean there aren’t other attractive toms in the Clan.” She pointed out. Moorpaw loved her best friend, but she admitted that Thistlepaw could get very opinionated, especially when it came to him. “But Jacobinpaw? Really?” She hissed gently “It’s not like he’s a good tom, either! He’s terrible. He bullies you all the time. Toxic.” The grey she-cat glared in the direction of the dark young tom. “He’s tall, he’s dark, but he is in no way handsome.” She muttered. Moorpaw tilted her head. “Mm, I dunno.” She meowed “The way he walks just gives off such an...alpha vibe. And the way his eyes sparkle in the moonlight.” She sighed wistfully. “When have you seen his eyes in the moonlight.” Thistlepaw glared. Moorpaw’s eyes widened. “Uh, you know...at night.” Something clicked in Thistlepaw’s mind. “Moorpaw.” She groaned “I knew you snuck out a few days ago. You kicked me on the way out. I thought you were going to use the dirtplace. Now that I think about it, Jacobinpaw looked really messy the next morning. What bad decision did you make?” Moorpaw rolled her eyes. “Nothing.” She assured “We just went swimming.” Thistlepaw’s fur spiked up. “You don’t even know how to swim!” She cried. “Jacobinpaw helped me.” Thistlepaw gave an exasperated sigh and flopped on her side. “Whatever,” She groaned “Enjoy your bad choices, but don’t come crying to me when he breaks your heart. Actually, you know what? Do come crying to me so I can break his legs.” Moorpaw giggled and laid on top of her friend. “Just give him a chance, Thistlepaw.” She meowed, licking her ear “I promise you can beat him up if he does something wrong.” The she-cat flicked an ear. “Fine.” She huffed “But I don’t want you going out at night anymore. I know it’s not my place to forbid you or anything, that’s Shellpond’s job. But you’re a new apprentice, and you aren’t familiar with the territory yet, and I don’t trust him to keep you safe.” Moorpaw snuggled against her. “Alright, you big scary baby, I promise.” Thistlepaw giggled and batted her gently on the nose. The two moved on from the topic, and rested in the warm sun for the rest of the afternoon, talking about whatever best friends talk about.

~~~

Ashtail ran his tongue along Hawksnow’s large belly. He was resting his chin on her hip, listening to his kits move around. “I wonder how many there will be.” He mused sleepily. Hawksnow giggled at her mate. “I’m sure it won’t be too long until we find out.” She yawned “Ashtail, I know I’m not one for the sappy stuff, but I love you. I love our family. Thank you.” The deputy smirked. “I think it’s just the pregnancy getting to you.” He sighed “But I love you too. I’m so proud of how far we’ve come. I never imagined this would happen, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Suddenly, he felt her stomach ripple beneath him. Hawksnow let out a cry and dug her claws into the dirt. Ashtail leapt to his paws. “What? Hawksnow, what’s wrong?” He demanded “What’s happening?” She looked up at him with fear and excitement in her eyes. “The kits.” She gasped “I think they’re coming.”

~~~

Fallenpaw felt sparse grass sway next to his nose. He sneezed, causing him to jolt awake. Looking around, he realized he was no longer in the apprentice den. But, there were a few apprentices there with him. Looking to his side, he saw Thistlepaw. He prodded her awake. She was groggy at first, but then they stood up together. “What is this place?” she gasped. Surrounding them, there were clumps of sky-high, dark trees. They were leafless, and looked as if they were leaking shadows. The sky was red and cloudy, and there was a lack of any kind of warmth. “I’m not sure.” Fallenpaw admitted “Maybe we’re having a shared dream.” Serpentpaw walked up beside them. “All of us?” she asked. “I doubt it.” Darkfang meowed. Owlshade, Lightrunner, Crowpaw, and Snailpaw joined the group. “Do you think we’re dead?” Snailpaw asked quietly. Serpentpaw scoffed in disbelief at her ‘apparent stupidity’, but Owlshade gently assured her that they weren’t. “Should we go further?” Crowpaw meowed, pressing himself against Fallenpaw’s leg. The tom rolled his eyes and stepped to the side. “Don’t ask me, mouse-brain, I’m just as clueless as the rest of you.” Lightrunner ran a claw over prints in the mud. “It looks like someone’s been here.” She observed “But the pawprints are filled with....” She trailed off, unsure of what the dark liquid was. “Ink.” a gurgled voice finished. The group turned their heads in the direction of one large tree. A figure morphed out of the shadow spilling from the gnarled bark. It wasn’t shapeless, but if it was once a cat, Fallenpaw couldn’t tell. Snailpaw opened her mouth, but the inky mass cut her off. “It doesn’t matter who I am.” It rattled, voice clicking with every syllable “You wouldn’t know me if I told you, anyways.” Fallenpaw stepped forward. “What do you want from us?” He asked, muscles stiff with preparation for a fight. The creature let out a noise that resembled a laugh. “Bold.” It noted “I can see why he wanted you.” The BearClan cats looked to each other in confusion. “Follow the tracks. He’s been waiting for you.” It said before walking backwards and dissolving into the shadow pool he had emerged from. Fallenpaw looked at his sister. Thistlepaw shrugged, and followed her brother as he walked deeper into the dark forest. It was easy to pick up the inky footprints, and it wasn’t long before they emerged into a large clearing, surrounded by a thick treeline. There was a bloody boulder in the center. The group paused as they noticed a figure sitting on top of the rock. He heard Owlshade suck in a breath as recognition flowed through his clanmate, but Fallenpaw couldn’t make out the pale ginger tom. He slowly turned around and slid down to their level. “Hello.” He greeted formally “You have been selected to help me cleanse BearClan. For too long has it remained in a false sense of security. There are cats within its ranks that post a deadly threat. We must get rid of them if you want your Clan to survive.” Fallenpaw furrowed his brow. “And we’re just supposed to listen to you?” He scoffed “Who even are you?” The tom grinned, showing stained, yellow teeth. “My name is Viperstar.” He smirked “Your training starts today. We don’t have any time to waste.”

Meanwhile, Dunepaw, Cardinalpaw, Hazepaw, and Splashpaw were having a strange dream of their own. Only instead of waking up in a dark forest, they were currently standing in a starry field. There were three cats standing in front of them, alongside four very blurry outlines. “W-Wait so, Sandstep, right?” Hazepaw murmured. The sandy she-cat nodded. “You’re telling us that we aren’t actually ourselves...but we’re cats that have already died?” Minkblossom sighed gently. “Sort of.” She explained “See, you are still Hazepaw, but your soul is one that belonged to another cat. It’s called a reincarnation.” Cardinalpaw and Splashpaw gasped. “W-Who are we?” Cardinal paw asked softly. “Will we know them?” Splashpaw added. Cindertail shook his head. “No. You might of heard of them, but they passed before your time.” Sandstep stepped forward and gestured to the blurry outlines with her tail. “The figure standing before you was the spiritual body of your past life. When you die, your spirit will return and be refilled.” She meowed. “Dunewing, Redpaw, Hazelpaw, and Cedarsplash were loyal cats that died defending their Clan.” Cardinalpaw took a step forward. “Who was he?” He asked, looking Redpaw’s figure up and down. “He was Nightfur’s son, Nettlemist’s brother.” Cindertail told him “He stoo up to Viperstar, and was killed because of it. I’m sure you’ve heard of him. Hazelpaw, his daughter, died trying to save an elder from the fire.” Hazepaw gasped. “My soul is related to a murderer?” She cried. Minkblossom rested a paw on hers. “Heritage does not make a cat. Hazelpaw proved that. She was a kind soul, and you are too.” Dunepaw flicked an ear. “Why were we reincarnated?” She huffed “Isn’t StarClan supposed to be a paradise? Wouldn’t you want to stay?” Sandstep, Minkblossom, and Cindertail shared a look. “Yes, they did.” Sandstep murmured “But there is darkness in BearClan’s future; a darkness that cannot be handled by mortal cats alone. We needed to offer help. There’s a war. It’s going to be bloody, it’s going to be bad. We can’t stop it, but we can do our best to fight back.” Splashpaw furrowed her brow. “When? How will we know when it’s started?” Sandstep took a deep breath. “It has already begun.”

[tickstripe and pipersnap become mates + try for kits]
    [hawksnow goes into labor x1 chervil is used]
    [sparkstorm, burrwhisker, avocetdance, mossbounce patrol]
    [nightfur, stormfang, pipersnap, fognose hunt]
    [tickstripe, lightrunner, bisonclaw, ricecub hunt]
    [brambleglow, ryetail, owlshade, sunstomp hunt]
    [bumbleflight and rainleaf collect herbs]
    [sunstomp teaches mintpaw swimming]
    [chestnutstripe teaches toadpaw swimming]
    [beanpaw takes her final assessment]
    [burrwhisker teaches snailpaw swimming]
    [mudpaw takes her final assessment - she can stay on app. lines]
    [nimbuscurl teaches shadowpaw climbing]
    [owlshade teaches serpentpaw stealth]
    [shrewclaw teaches saskatoonpaw stealth]
    [sparkstorm teaches fallenpaw stealth]
    [nightfur teaches thistlepaw climbing]
    [owlshade teaches dunepaw climbing]
    [burrwhisker teaches cardinalpaw stealth]
    [hickorywind teaches hazepaw climbing]
    [brambleglow teaches splashpaw climbing]
    [ryetail teaches beepaw battle]
    [blackbriar teaches minkpaw climbing]
    [archthorn teaches jacobinpaw climbing]
    [heronstep teaches crowpaw hunting]
    [stormfang teaches falconpaw hunting]
    [marmotsnout mentors barleypaw]
    [redfin mentors cougarpaw]
    [ashtail mentors spiderpaw]
    [fognose mentors moorpaw]
    [the clan consumes x7 squirrels and a minnow]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    xxxxxxx𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗:
    elmstar, 55 m, ♀
    xxxxx𝖉𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖞:
    ashtail, 41 , ♂

xxxxx𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖙:
    bumbleflight, 57 m, ♂
    xx𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊:
    rainleaf, 24 m, ♂

𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗𝖘:
    stormfang, 67 m, ♂
    swiftwind, 58 m, ♂
    nightfur, 55 m, ♂
    hickorywind, 48, ♂
    ↪ blind in one eye
    adderbreeze, 63 m, ♀
    windfeather, 63 m, ♂
    hollypounce, 48 m, ♀
    redfin, 62 m, ♂
    shrewclaw , 39 m, ♂
    badgergaze, 37 m, ♂
    burrwhisker, 31 m, ♂
    sparkstorm, 32 m, ♂
    grousecall, 74 m, ♀
    blackbriar, 61 m, ♀
    grassheart, 76 m, ♀
    sunstomp, 31 m, ♂
    owlshade, 26 m, ♂
    brambleglow, 35 m, ♀
    ricecub, 44 m, ♀
    chestnutstripe, 33 m, ♀
    darkfang, 26 m, ♀
    ryetail, 24 m, ♀
    nimbuscurl, 31 m, ♂
    mossbounce, 22 m, ♂
    twigsnap, 23 m, ♀
    applebee, 22 m, ♀
    heronstep, 22 m, ♂
    archthorn, 22 m, ♂
    butterflytoe, 20 m, ♀
    fognose, 61 m, ♀
    marmotsnout, 43 m, ♀
    pipersnap, 22 m, ♀
    tickstripe, 20 m, ♂
    lightrunner, 25 m, ♀
    gorsewind, 33 m, ♀
    bisconclaw, 23 m, ♂
    avocetdance, 31 m, ♂
    nettlemist, 30 m, ♀
    shellpond, 29 m, ♀
    vulturecrest, 44 m, ♂
    [url=link]➣[/url] name, age, ♂♀

𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖘:
    mudpaw, 14 m, ♀
    mintpaw, 13 m, ♀
    toadpaw, 13 m, ♂
    beanpaw, 13 m, ♀
    snailpaw, 13 m, ♀
    shadowpaw, 11 m, ♀
    saskatoonpaw, 11 m, ♀
    serpentpaw, 11 m, ♀
    fallenpaw, 10 m, ♂
    thistlepaw, 10 m, ♀
    cardinalpaw, 10 m, ♂
    dunepaw, 10 m, ♀
    hazepaw, 10 m, ♀
    ↪ asthmatic
    splashpaw, 10 m, ♀
    beepaw, 9 m, ♂
    minkpaw, 9 m, ♀
    jacobinpaw, 9 m, ♂
    crowpaw, 7 m, ♂
    falconpaw, 7 m, ♂
    barleypaw, 6 m, ♂
    cougarpaw, 6 m, ♂
    spiderpaw, 6 m, ♂
    moorpaw, 6 m, ♀
    [url=link]↠[/url] name, age, ♂♀

alphaal𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖘:
    squirrelheart, 61 m, ♀
    deerleap, 75 m, ♀
    silverdrop, 34 m, ♀
    hawksnow, 38 m, ♀
    hollypounce, 48 m, ♀
    tulipclaw, 43 m, ♀
    poppysplash, 31 m, ♀
    [url=link]๑[/url] name, age, ♂♀

alphaalҝ𝖎𝖙𝖘:
    goatkit, 5 m, ♂
    ripplekit, 5 m, ♀
    cowkit, 5 m, ♀
    torrentkit, 3 m, ♂
    mistkit, 3 m, ♀
    icekit, 3 m, ♀
    birchkit, 3 m, ♂
    poplarkit, 3 m, ♀
    maplekit, 3 m, ♂
    ↪ blind
    aspenkit, 3 m, ♀
    cobaltkit, 2 m, ♂
    pewterkit, 2 m, ♂
    arsenickit, 2 m, ♀
    sleetkit, 2 m, ♀
    sprucekit, 2 m, ♂
    sycamorekit, 2 m, ♂
    swoopkit, 2 m, ♀
    [url=link]➸[/url] name, age, ♂♀

alphaal𝖊𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:
    prairiedust, 104 m, ♀
    ravencloud, 78 m, ♀
    [url=link]➣[/url] name, age, ♂♀
    al𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖊:
    mouse, one serving╶ 019
    minnow, one serving╶ 004
    small fish, two servings╶ 004
    squirrel, two servings╶ 000
    hare, three servings╶ 004
    big fish, three servings╶ 003

al𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:
    North- the elysian dynasty ; Immortes
    South- silverclan ; ~•SnowLeapord•~
    East- pheonixclan ; stormt4lon
    West- chessclan ; sharpiesandhamilton

Northeast- highgarden ; eagle
    Northwest- spruceclan ; ponz
    Southeast- galaclan ; demiboygod
    Southwest- vagaryclan ; lyttlekytten

inky.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Thu May 28, 2020 12:28 pm

The Cats of Saint Leagueth Hill
    Number of Cats: 4 | Next Starclan Visit: Today | Pebbles: 5

N/A[size]

Bluemoon requests a Dramaturg, Bluemoon patrols with Tintedlake, Rapidwaters and Dandeliontail hunt for food, one carp is eaten.

[size=85]Theatra:
            Bluemoon | 37 moons old | Male | X

Understudies:

Dramaturg:

Muses of Comedy and Tragedy:
            Rapidwaters, Muse of Tragedy | 20 moons | Male | X
            Daffodilheart, Muse of Comedy | 22 moons | Female | X

Augmentions:

Swings:

Choir Groups:
            Tintedlake | 38 moons | Female | Mezzo-soprano | X

Stand-Bys:

Operettas:

Parados:

Nodas:
      Ally Clans:
      SpruceClan | Ponz
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

Borders
      North | SpruceClan | Ponz
      East | Clan Name | Username
      South | Clan Name | Username
      West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
      Herb | Usage
      Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
      Shrew | x1 | 1 servings
      Salamander | x0 | 0 servings
      Songbird | x0 | 0 servings
      Bluegill | x0 | 0 servings
      Carp | x2 | 6 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
      Name and Name | Kits
      Name and Name | Kits
    ~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

HazelClan [23] [every day is a little harder]

Postby sharklord » Thu May 28, 2020 3:18 pm

❖❖ font cred ❖❖

▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅

mod; amythest14
    population; 70
    next moonpool visit; june 3rd
    due dates; daisypetal (1 moon)
    pebbles; 25
    servings; 12

𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤
    [slatesun asks for a warrior]

[hazelclan consumes x1 hare & x3 birds]

[milo is removed as deputy and is replaced by slatesun. the ancestors approve of this choice]

[grey, michelle, marina & lake join hazelclan! their new names are greythorn, milkweedpaw, cottonkit & lakekit]

[rosestar's litter are welcomed into hazelclan! the kits are named duckykit, brightkit, serpentkit, bearkit, gooseberrykit & ryekit. unfortunately, ryekit was born still, bearkit has kitten cough, and serpentkit is half-blind]

[patchedpaw takes their assessment (will become patchedpelt, poor baby)]

[tawnyfeather & draconisflight look for kitting herbs]

[tawnyfeather & draconisflight practice medicine]

[skyleaf & eclipseheart are given x1 cobweb each]

[bearkit's cough is treated with x2 coltsfoot]

[orvomask takes amberdrop, eclipseheart, mintwave, skyleaf & rainpaw hunting]

[slatesun takes ashenclaw, featherdusk, okapisun, sootstream & lavenderpaw hunting]

[sootcloud takes creamfall, gingerface, greythorn, stormcloud & cloverpaw hunting]

[aprésfoot takes custarddrop, iolantha, pinenose, tigerhallow & wolfpaw to patrol]

[milo takes dapplesong, laceleaf, shadedstag & whitefox to patrol]

[mintwave attempts to teach rainpaw about swimming]

[sootstream attempts to teach wolfpaw about swimming]

[sootcloud attempts to teach cloverpaw about hiding]

[shadedstag attempts to teach lavenderpaw about climbing]

[dapplesong attempts to teach runningpaw about hiding]

[iolantha attempts to teach newtpaw about hiding]

[slatesun attempts to teach milkweedpaw about hiding]

[there are 3 moons before the prophecy begins]

[mod notes - please no deaths for now! injuries are okay! apprentice images are up to you!]

[personal notes - cloudsilk & glasskit are deaf, serpentkit is half blind]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

words words words words words words words words words words words words
    Rosestar stared at Milo in shock. "I-I... What?" Cold shock spread through her
    body.

"I'm sorry Rose, I had to tell you. I couldn't handle keeping it from you, even
    more now with the kits." He said, not meeting his mate's eyes. "I'll do
    anything to make it up to you."

Rosestar looked at him incredulously. "Make it up to me? Milo, you... you...
    I can't believe you! There's no making it up to me. We're done. I'm not dealing
    with you anymore." She spat. She glared at the ginger tom as he walked out,
    tail drooping and head low. "The audacity..." She muttered, looking down at
    her kits. He had to have shared this news a day after their kits were born.

Riverdancer looked at Rosestar sympathetically, shaking her head. "I can't
    believe him." She sighed. "You deserve better, Rosestar."

Rosestar nodded at her friend. "Will you watch them for me, River? I have
    some business to attend to." At Riverdancer's nod, the tortoiseshell molly
    stood, allowing Riverdancer to curl around the young kits, and walked out
    of the den. Bounding to the rock ledge that formed the roof of her den,
    Rosestar called the clan to gather.

"All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather under the Cloud Rock
    for a clan meeting." She called out and watched as her growing clan made
    their way into the clearing. Milo sat sulkily at the edge of the clearing, his
    head down. The younger warriors whispered excitedly to each other in the
    back of the group, and the apprentices looked at each other nervously.

"For the third time since the refounding of HazelClan, a new deputy is going
    to be picked. Milo has requested to step down, and I will be appointing one
    of my most trusted warriors as his successor." She let her eyes sweep over
    the clan, her face blank and eyes unreadable. "Slatesun," She started. "You
    have been with HazelClan longer than most cats in the clan. You have proved
    yourself over and over, and now I am choosing you as my deputy. My heart
    and mind hope that our ancestors approve of my choice."

Slatesun looked up at his leader and most trusted friend in shock. He looked
    around at his clanmates, all of them smiling and cheering his name. Slatesun
    walked forward, stopping in front of the crowd. "I had no idea I would be
    chosen for this position, but I will accept it gratefully. I promise to do my
    best to help this clan grow and prosper." Slatesun said, his voice slightly shaky.

Rosestar leaped down from her perch and touched her nose to Slatesun's cheek.
    "I know you'll do amazing, Slatesun. Make me proud." She whispered and walked
    back to the nursery.
    =================
    Rosestar was shaken out of her slumber by voices approaching the nursery. Looking
    up, she saw Pinenose and Wolfpaw in the entrance to the den. "What's going on?"
    She asked, yawning.

"We found a pair of kits while on patrol. They're hungry and cold, and their mother
    is long gone." Pinenose reported.

Rosestar blinked. "Bring them in. How old are they?"

"About 2 moons old, maybe 3," Wolfpaw answered as Pinenose brought in the two
    kits. "They told me their names are Marina and Lake."

Standing in front of Pinenose were two kits, one solid white and one a grey tabby.
    The kits were shivering, though the white kit was less shaky. Rosestar cooed and
    beckoned the kits closer. "My name is Rosestar," She mewed gently. "Would you
    like some warmth?"

The white kit nodded, and the two kits pressed themselves in between the tortie's
    paws. Rosestar nodded to Pinenose and Wolfpaw. "I'll take it from here, thank you."

The next morning, the kittens stood awkwardly in front of Rosestar. "Thank you for
    sharing your nest with us, Ms. Rosestar." The white kit mewed.

"It's no problem. If you wish, you can stay with me and my kits until you get older."
    She said smiling. "Of course, if you want to stay with one of the queens with kits your
    age, that's perfectly fine."

The grey kit shook her head. "No! I wanna stay with you!" She cried out before
    shrinking back into herself. "If that's okay, I mean." The white kit nodded too,
    and Rosestar purred.

"Of course it's okay." She said with a smile. "Would you two like to have clan
    names, like the other kits?"

The white kit nodded, followed by her sister. "Please!"

Rosestar smiled. "Then you," She said, letting her tail touch the white kit's
    nose. "Are Lakekit, and you," She moved her tail to the grey tabby. "Are
    Cottonkit."

Cottonkit smiled happily and nuzzled into Rosestar's fur. "Thank you." She
    said though the mew was muffled. Rosestar felt Lakekit cuddle up to her
    as well, and the leader smiled. Her heart had been broken since Milo confessed
    that he had cheated, but her adoptive kits and newly born kits had filled the
    hole. She didn't need Milo anymore.
    words words words words words words words words words words words words

cats need rest -- cats need herbs -- cats are preffered for death rolls -- cats are needed for plot

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

leader;
    rosestar | ♀ | 41 | [url=link]x[/url]
    lives: ★★★★★★★

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

deputy;
    slatesun | ♂ | 45 | [url=link]x[/url]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

healer;
    tawnyfeather | ♂ | 26 | [url=link]x[/url]
    ↳ ☤☤☤☤☤
    draconisflight | ♂ | 19 | [url=link]x[/url]
    ↳ ☤☤☤☤☤

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

guides;
    orvomask | ♂ | 48 | [url=link]x[/url]
    sootcloud | ♀ | 48 | [url=link]x[/url]
    warriors;
    aprésfoot | ♂ | 45 | [url=link]x[/url]
    milo | ♂ | 43 | [url=link]x[/url]
    iolantha | ♀ | 43 | x
    featherdusk | ♂ | 42 | x
    res daisypetal's slot
    gingerface | ♂ | 38 | [url=link]x[/url]
    tigerhallow | ♂ | 37 | [url=link]x[/url]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

warriors;
    mintwave | ♂ | 37 | [url=link]x[/url]
    skyleaf | ♀ | 37 | [url=link]x[/url]
    stormcloud | ♂ | 34 | x
    amberdrop | ♀ | 33 | x
    ashenclaw | ♀ | 33 | [url=link]x[/url]
    shadedstag | ♂ | 31 | [url=link]x[/url]
    whitefox | ♂ | 30 | [url=link]x[/url]
    laceleaf | ♀ (amab) | 30 | [url=link]x[/url]
    sootstream | ♀ | 26 | [url=link]x[/url]
    eclipseheart | ♂ | 26 | [url=link]x[/url]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

warriors;
    dapplesong | ♀ | 23 | [url=link]x[/url]
    okapisun | ♀ | 22 | [url=link]x[/url]
    greythorn | ♀ | 20 | x
    creamfall | ♀ | 18 | [url=link]x[/url]
    pinenose | ♂ | 18 | [url=link]x[/url]
    custarddrop | ♂ | 18 | [url=link]x[/url]
    marblerush | ♀ | 15 | [url=link]x[/url]
    name | ♀/♂ | age | [url=link]x[/url]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

warriors;

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

warriors;

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

warriors;

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

roughpaws;
    rainpaw | ♂ | 19 | x
    patchedpaw | ⚧ | 18 | [url=link]x[/url]
    wolfpaw | ♀ | 13 | [url=link]x[/url]
    cloverpaw | ♀ | 12 | x
    lavenderpaw | ♀ | 10 | [url=link]x[/url]
    runningpaw | ♂ | 7 | x
    newtpaw | ♀ | 7 | x
    milkweedpaw | ♀ | 6 | x

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

roughpaws;

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

roughpaws;

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

nursery;
    adiran | ♂ | 41 | x
    daisypetal | ♀ | 40 | [url=link]x[/url]
    riverdancer | ♀ | 39 | [url=link]x[/url]
    oliveblossom | ♀ | 39 | [url=link]x[/url]
    cloudsilk | ♀ | 35 | x
    softwing | ♀ | 29 | [url=link]x[/url]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

kits;
    reedkit | ♂ | 5 | x
    kestrelkit | ♂ | 5 | x
    ripplekit | ♀ | 5 | x
    russetkit | ♀ | 5 | x
    lightkit | ♀ | 5 | x
    alekos | ♂ | 4 | x
    hesperos | ♂ | 4 | x
    zachaios | ♂ | 4 | x
    ioannes | ♂ | 4 | x
    filia | ♀ | 4 | x

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

kits;
    pelagia | ♀ | 4 | x
    cowkit | ♂ | 4 | x
    glasskit | ♀ | 4 | x
    maplekit | ♀ | 3 | x
    mallowkit | ♂ | 3 | x
    blazekit | ♂ | 3 | x
    blastkit | ♂ | 3 | x
    chestnutkit | ♂ | 3 | x
    lakekit | ♀ | 2 | x
    cottonkit | ♀ | 2 | x

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

kits;
    duckykit | ♂ | 0 | x
    brightkit | ♀ | 0 | x
    serpentkit | ♂ | 0 | x
    bearkit | ♀ | 0 | x
    gooseberrykit | ♀ | 0 | x

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

kits;

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

kits;

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

elders;
    rudi | ♂ | 134 | [url=link]x[/url]
    firesong | ♀ | 127 | [url=link]x[/url]
    herbs;
    x1 poppy seeds | x1 honey
    x0 marigold | x1 alder
    x2 beech leaves | x1 bindweed
    x1 blackberry leaves | x1 catchweed
    x2 borage | x1 raspberry leaves
    x1 dandelion | x1 heather nectar
    x1 golden rod | x1 burnet | x1 broom

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

prey;
    mice | x4| 1 servings (4 servings)
    vole | x2 | 1 servings (2 servings)
    lizards | x1 | 1 servings (1 serving)
    squirrels | x1 | 2 servings (2 servings)
    rabbit | x2 | 2 servings (4 servings)
    hare | x0 | 3 servings
    birds | x0 | 3 servings
    mentors;
    orvomask | patchedpaw | 5 completed
    sootcloud | cloverpaw | 4
    stalking, climbing,
    swimming, fighting, hiding

mintwave | rainpaw | 3
    stalking, climbing,

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

mentors;
    sootstream | wolfpaw | 3
    stalking, climbing,

shadedstag | lavenderpaw | 1
    stalking, climbing,

dapplesong | runningpaw | 0
    stalking, climbing,

iolantha | newtpaw | 0
    stalking, climbing,

slatesun | milkweedpaw | 0
    stalking, climbing,

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

clan info;
    borders;
    north | clan | user
    east | clan | user
    south | clan | user
    west | clan | user

allies;
    hexclan | vampiress_fox
    clan | user

deceased;
    rosestar | exhaustion/kitting
    stagwind | infection
    wildpaw | fox
    lola | green-cough
    mudpaw | cliff
    hopekit | stillborn
    rabbitkit | stillborn
    thrushkit | stillborn
    ryekit | stillborn
    name | death
    name | death
    name | death

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

family;
    rosestar + otter = dapplesong
    rosestar + milo = duckykit, brightkit, bearkit
    serpentkit, gooseberrykit, rabbitkit, hopekit,
    thrushkit, ryekit (lakekit & cottonkit)
    slatesun + mintwave + oliveblossom = reedkit
    peter + riverdancer = pinenose & creamfall
    redstar + riverdancer = ripplekit, kestrelkit,
    cupressus (cinderclan), lightkit, russetkit,
    finkit (quickclan)
    orvomask + lola = tawnyfeather
    orvomask + skyleaf = wolfpaw
    aprésfoot + daisypetal = lavenderpaw &
    adelaide (?)
    featherdusk + adiran + iolantha = filia,
    hesperos, alekos, zachaios, pelagia, ioannes
    softwing + ??? = maplekit, mallowkit, blastkit
    blazekit & chesnutkit
    avril + cloudsilk = glasskit &
    cowkit

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

family;
    family cont.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    sharklord

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: ravenclan - xxviii

Postby inky. » Fri May 29, 2020 5:42 am

Number of Cats: 29 toms ; 30 mollies ; 01 other ; 60 total| Next Starclan Visit: now| Serving Size: 11 | Mod Notes: please no deaths atm! (unless it is for stillborn kits)

archive

Skinknose purred. The heavy rain couldn’t stop her kits from fulfilling their destiny. Not only was her first litter becoming warriors, but her most recent batch reached six moons. Turtletoes, Oriolescreech, and Picklepatch were watching proudly as their siblings looked up starry-eyed at Weaselstar. “Cypresstail, you have proven your effectiveness as a mentor, and we have gained many great warriors because of your training. I hope you will continue your good streak and pass on all you know to Chardonpaw.” He meowed, turning his head to the other apprentice “Stratusflight, you have become a strong she-cat and have improved loads since we found you. I believe you are ready to have an apprentice, and you will be the perfect mentor to Museaupaw.” He dipped his head and the two pairs walked forward, touching noses. The crowd erupted in cheers, but no one could drown out the sound of Skinknose and her first three kits. Heavy rain drops started to pummel the cats, so they retreated to the camp, sitting beneath the overhang. Oriolescreech put Chardonpaw in a headlock and rustled the fur on top of his head. “I can’t believe my little brother is finally an apprentice!” He laughed. Museaupaw huffed. “Your little sister is one, too.” Oriolescreech tilted his head. “Well yea, but I have three younger sisters don’t I? This is a special occasion!” Museaupaw stuck her tongue out, and her brother reciprocated the teasing expression. Turtletoes rolled her eyes and flopped down on the small dry patch of earth. “Oh, don’t look so sad.” Oriolescreech teased “You gotta be happy that you get to share a nest with Stratusflight and Cometcrash.” Museaupaw wrinkled her nose, pushing her older brother. “Ew!” She squeaked “Stop, that’s my mentor!” Turtletoes poked the apprentice. “Yea well, she’s my girlfriend.” She purred. Picklepatch was uninterested in her siblings’ antics, as always. Chardonpaw had been able to squeeze away from Oriolescreech, who was now attempting to fight back Museaupaw. Chardonpaw and Picklepatch got along the best, since they were both quiet and liked the company of themselves. “What’s wrong.” Chardonpaw said simply “You look sad.” Picklepatch shook her head with a small smile. “I just wish it would stop raining.” Chardonpaw hummed in agreement, resting against his sister. “Me too. I can’t wait for Cypresstail to take me on a tour of the territory!” He gushed, tail wagging with excitement. Picklepatch giggled and gave him a nuzzle. “You’re going to love it.” She purred “One day, I’ll take you up to the pine trail. TwistedClan’s border is up there. It smells really nice.” Chardonpaw tilted his head. “Isn’t Swanpaw’s mom in TwistedClan.” He asked, shuffling his paws sheepishly “M-Maybe we could go up with her.” Picklepatch couldn’t help but let a smile curl her lips. “Yea.” She smirked “Maybe we can.” The constant stream of rain was now starting to thin, and cats made dashes across camp. “Well, I think you should probably go and meet up with your mentors.” Turtletoes meowed “They’ll want to get the tour in before it starts to pour again.” Sure enough, Cypresstail and Stratusflight were waiting at the edge of camp, and the two apprentices scurried off. “Watch out for floods!” Skinknose called worriedly as the hurried past. Though she had already raised a trio of apprentices, she was still nervous. The five weren’t full siblings, they had different fathers, but no one could tell. They were just as close as Skinknose had hoped. Oriolescreech was, of course, the typical loud older brother, and Chardonpaw had someone to be his reserved self with. The mother let out a purr and smiled widely as she saw her two litters embark on the new journey of life, proud of everything they had become.

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Weaselstar looked up in surprise. “Skinknose.” He greeted “What brings you here?” The she-cat shook out her coat in an attempt to dry it off. “Besides getting shelter from the storm?” She giggled “I actually had something I wanted to talk to you about.” The leader sat up, and gestured for his friend to enter his den. He grinned amicably at her and tilted his head, ready to listen. “As you know, I may or may not have a small love of kits.” She meowed, whiskers twitching with amusement “Well, as much as I love having my own, there are plenty of toms in RavenClan who have mates in others. They bring home kits, but they don’t have anyone to nurse them. I want to become a permanent queen. I want to be able to help kits who don’t have a mother they can see.” The leader nodded thoughtfully. “That’s very admirable of you, Skinknose.” He meowed “I think that’s an amazing idea. You can stay in the queen rank. You will be responsible, not only for your own kits, but for others’. I’m also appointing you as a nursery helper. If you aren’t nursing any kits, you’ll be responsible for babysitting, and retrieving more moss for the queens. You’re an experienced mother, and you’ll give many first time queens some ease of mind. Do you think you can do that?” Skinknose beamed, chest puffed out. “Absolutely.” She assured him “Thank you, Weaselstar, I won’t let you down.”

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Skinknose was feeling loved. She just told her kits that she had met another tom, Mockingjay from HazeClan, and they planned on having kits as well. She knew that her older kits had accepted her choice in lifestyle, but she was still worried about Museaupaw and Chardonpaw’s reactions. Luckily, they were both supportive and overjoyed at the thought of having younger siblings (mainly because it would give Oriolescreech someone else to pick on). Chardonpaw had been confused at first, since he had heard about Richterscreech and her becoming mates. It took awhile for her to explain the concept of an open mateship, but he understood quickly, and had been very happy for his mother. However, there was a certain she-cat who wasn’t as accepting. Smallsika had plopped down as soon as the young cats retreated. “So you’ve had three mates?” She scoffed “Seems a bit much.” Skinknose wrinkled her nose and narrowed her eyes. “Are you really one to criticize my lovelife?” She asked bitterly “I’m not the one that tried to seduce the mate of the toughest she-cat in RavenClan.” Smallsika swallowed. “I’m just saying. Your permanent mate must be jealous. What happened to the apprentices’ siblings? Who is taking care of them.” She tilted her head, giving a small, provocative smile. “Richterscreech is taking care of them.” Skinknose assured her, holding back harsh words. The white warrior took a deep breath. “I’m just saying, toms can get territorial. How do you know he didn’t...hurt them?” She asked in a fake-worried voice. The queen flicked an ear. “Because he wouldn’t do that.” She said simply. “But they’re the kits of another tom!” Smallsika pressed. Skinknose rose to her paws, fur prickling. “Considering he also has several kits from other mateships, I don’t think he’s too bothered.” She spat, whirling around and storming away. “How dare she judge me.” She spat under her breath. Catching Riversnap with her eye, she followed her friend and sat next to her, unleashing the anger the white she-cat instilled within her. Both RavenClan senior members knew they had to do something about her, but only Aita knew what.

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Turtletoes heaved a sigh. “What are we doing again?” She groaned, shaking out a sore paw. “I didn’t even know our territory had hills.” Oriolescreech muttered. Their mother looked over her shoulder. “We’re not in our territory.” She reminded “And I told you, I have a surprise for you! You three deserve a nice treat for passing your assessments and being amazing warriors.” Picklepatch huffed with laughter and her siblings smiled. They all adored their mother, and even though they had zero clue just where they were going, they humored her. She paused at the top of a hill. Oriolescreech raised a curious eyebrow and joined her side. He gazed down beyond the slope to where a thick forest began. “Wow, it’s crazy how forests just start out of nowhere.” Turtletoes gasped “We haven’t seen a single tree!” Picklepatch nodded, but Oriolescreech was scanning the treeline. Suddenly, a ginger shape caught his eye. “What’s that?” He asked no one in particular “It looks like a cat. Down there, weaving between the trees.” His sisters leaned forward and Skinknose gave them a knowing smile. “Kits,” She purred “I think a visit from your father is long overdue. Go on and say hi.” Picklepatch blinked in amazement. “Y-You mean that’s Richterscreech?” She gasped. Skinknose nodded and Picklepatch let out a squeal of excitement, hurling herself down the slope. Oriolescreech looked hesitant, but with an encouraging push, he and Turtletoes followed, Skinknose walking behind. Richterscreech was not expecting the excitement from the youngest she-cat, and he toppled over when his daughter pounced on him. “Sorry.” Skinknose giggled “I didn’t tell them where we were going, they’re a bit excited.” Richterscreech purred as he nuzzled his kits. “No worries!” He chuckled “Tritonpaw and Scinquepaw wanted to come, but they’re busy training for their final assessment.” Skinknose’s tail twitched happily. “Wish them good luck!” She meowed, and her mate nodded. “I heard you all did very well.” He purred, looking over his kits with pride “Tell me, what’s happening in RavenClan? How have you been?” The family settled down and started talking, spending the afternoon in a cloud of laughs, love, and happiness.

Patrol: Eelshriek, Oriolescreech, Wrenpetal, Littlefawn
    Hunting: Hollymist, Goldfinch, Turtletoes, Picklepatch
    Hunting: Reefpelt, Haypelt, Cypresstail, Snakewhisper
    Hunting: Cubsnarl Dashear, Agaricthroat, Bluemask
    Training: Reefpelt teaches Yarrowpaw agility ; Cometcrash teaches Greenpaw agility ; Droserathorn teaches Oleanderpaw kitting ; Cubsnarl teaches Newtpaw agility ; Spiketuft teaches Seedpaw agility ; Dashear trains Featherpaw in fishing ; Snakewhisper trains Rowanpaw in agility ; Eelshriek teaches Swanpaw hunting ; Cypresstail mentors Chardonpaw ; Stratusflight mentors Museaupaw ; Hollymist mentors Rabbitpaw ; Marshflower mentors Siriuspaw ; Haypelt mentors Canispaw ; Littlefawn mentors Lyrapaw
    Rank Changes: Skinknose asks Weaselstar to become a permanent queen
    Herb Collection: Droserathorn and Oleanderpaw collect kitting herbs
    Mates/Births: Kitewhisker (now!) Owlgaze (now!) - x1 fennel and x1 burnet is used; Riversnap (1) ; Ibisheart (1) ; Skinknose tries for kits with Mockingjay of HazeClan
    Servings: x5 rats , x1 frog
    Other: weaselstar asks for an apprentice
    Cats to find: n/a

Leader:
            | Weaselstar | 65 m | M

Deputy:
            | Kitewhisker | 50 m | F

Shaman:
            | Droserathorn | 65 m | M

Shaman Apprentice: