Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Ame's Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Sun May 20, 2018 8:52 am

Season: Leaf Bare
    Weather: The thunderstorms from the beginning of leaf bare have not let up. With the growing cold and the freezing rain turning into a numbing cold snow storm there is now a nice blanket of frozen mud and chilly ice just below the cover of puffy white snow. Sickness is at an all time high this leaf bare and kittings will be a tad bumpy. Everything seems to have grown scarce this leaf bare, prey, herbs, predators and even sunlight have almost all but vanished in the dark snow storms of leaf bare.

Announcement: Once this thread reaches its 10th post on page 399 please do not post anymore.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Makoto Naegi wrote:Image
[Acornclan consumes two mice, a shrew and a rabbit (5 servings)]
[Flamebelly rests]
[Cloverstep is named Flakepaw's mentor]
[Cloverstep trains Flakepaw]
[Rabbitnose hunts for herbs]
[Bramblestep and Dapplecloud look for any kits left behind by the queen]
[Birdstar, Whitecoal, Cowpelt and Greypatch hunt]
[Cinderflight, Tigerpaw, Blossomberry and Dustbreeze hunt]
[Emberstorm and Bumblestream patrol]

Flamebelly is well enough to return to warrior duties.
    Flakepaw has learned the hunting skill.
    Rabbitnose finds watermint.
    Bramblestep and Dapplecloud find 1, 2 young kits in a somewhat dry burrow.
    Birdstar, Whitecoal, Cowpelt and Greypatch caught two shrews.
    Cinderflight, Tigerpaw, Blossomeberry and Dustbreeze caught a bird.
    Emberstorm and Bumblestream find nothing to report while on patrol.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Katrione » Sun May 20, 2018 11:49 am

Weather
Leaf-bare- It seems Leaf-bare is toying with the Clans once again. The snowfall started off gently and covered the Clan territory in a thin blanket. Now, the snow is thick and rises up well past the bellies of even the tallest cats. Prey and predators are hiding away safely in their burrows and are rarely risking the journey out. This clearly will not stop patrols from leaving the camp. Let's hope they return safely

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

If you haven't already marked it, here is the link to our fanclub

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

[ Mapleclan ] | [ Soulclan ] | [ Cragclan ] | [ Forestclan ] | [ Gustclan ] | [ Sageclan ] | [ Honestclan ] | [ Briarclan ]
[ Jinxclan ] | [ Dappleclan ] | [ OakTreeclan ] | [ Autumnclan ] | [ Sparrowclan ] | [ Azgeda ] | [ Waveclan ] | [ Slateclan ]
[ Horizonclan ] | [ Mintclan ] | [ Swiftclan ] | [ Quartzclan ] | [ Floodclan ] | [ Mallowclan ] | [ Aridclan ] | [ The Summits ]
[ Lagoonclan ]

lame loser lexi. wrote:
Rosethorn watched Blackspot walk through the briar entrance. She was hoping for some good news as Blazestar trailed behind him. "Where's Flameskip and Greykit?" She questioned, staying hopeful.
"They're with Starclan now..." Blackspot dipped his head low, his expression staying somber.
Patchfur looked at the medicine cat, her eyes wide. "So you're saying that my kits will never meet their uncle?" She wailed, burring her face into Flintfang's fur as she cried.
Rosethorn trotted over to give her friend comfort. "They will still need you and Flintfang to be strong parents, Patchfur." She told her, laying her tail on the she-cat.
"Yes. We're all sad to see the loyal, promising cats go, but Starclan will take care of them now." Tulipstream told her, but keeping her distance from the weeping queen.
"I think we have more than that to think about- What about my son? Should he, his other siblings, and mother all have to go to Starclan so soon because of Blackspot's incompetence?" He hissed, sneering at the spotted tom.
"Shut your trap, Otterheart! My brother did what he could." Flintfang growled, getting in Otterheart's face as if he dared him to do something.
"This clan's a mess! My daughter spends her day picking weeds and flowers, my mate died, and my kits can't even get treated!" He ranted, looking around at all the cats around him. "The worst of it is you all believe in the fairy tale that they're all in a happier place! They should be here, not in some stupid clouds!" The tom continued.
"Father! Stop right now, you're taking your anger out on everyone!" Coralpool ran over to her father, puffing her chest a little as if she was ready to fight him. 'As if it's been necessary before...' Rosethorn thought with a wince.
The tom lashed out his class across his daughter's face, shoving her backwards. "Don't you start thinking you're high and mighty, weak little medicine cat!" He hissed at her, as if she was nothing instead of his loving daughter.
Rosethorn had enough of this. She sprinted across the den, leaping on top of the tom. Silverscar joined her, both of them holding him down. Rosethorn spit in his face. "You get out of here before the whole clan is clawing you to pieces!" She scorned.
Otterheart struggled, getting free from under them. He limped a little towards the exit, but stopped for a moment. "I'm taking my kits with me; Mothkit, Rockkit, Heatherkit. You're coming with me." He demanded. The three seemed frozen for a second, but soon they weakly moved their tiny, shaking paws towards their father.
However, Blackspot soon stepped in front of them, keeping them back. "No. These are Mouserunner's kits, they will never be your's ever again."
Otterheart narrowed his eyes at the medicine cat, but turned and limped out the den.
Blazestar looked around the den, shocked. "Frostclaw, Ryestrike, Ripplewish. You three make sure he leaves the territory. We don't need Otterheart coming back anytime soon." He ordered, Ryestrike getting up and sitting outside the entrance. The leader took a breath. "I know this may be too soon for some of you, but I must choose a deputy..." Blazestar looked over towards Patchfur, giving her a nod. "Flameskip was an honorable tom who always kept the hope and happiness in the camp high. He sadly passed, but I can only think of one cat to fill his place." Blazestar paused, looking directly at Rosethorn. 'Me?' "Rosethorn. You, just now, showed the courage to protect the cats in this clan. Even in the sick den, you willingly took up feeding and caring for Mouserunner's kits. You will be the deputy of Waveclan, if you accept."
Rosethorn trotted up to Blazestar, her heart beating like crazy. "I accept and will gladly help the clan better themselves." She dipped her head, touching noses with the leader.
"Rosethorn! Rosethorn! Rosethorn!" The clan shouted proudly, Rosethorn holding her head high next to Blazestar. 'Rosestar does sound pretty nice...' She thought with a smile.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe next dayxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rosethorn was really having to just dive into being the deputy. Blazestar already pushing her to make suggestions for the apprentices. 'It'll at least lighten some moods with the new apprentices...' She thought, shaking her head.
She sat down with Bearsplash, snuggling close. "Can you give me some help...?" She questioned, getting a nod from the tom. "You know who I should let mentor Beaverpaw? I can't really think of anyone in particular." She asked, looking at him with wide eyes.
"I shouldn't be in deciding that. Blazestar made it up to you, not me." He simply stated, continuing to naw on a small mouse.
Rosethorn let out a huff, but control her temper. 'He's right...' Instead, she trotted into the medicine cat's area.
"Blackspot!" She called, looking around for the tom for some help.
"Blackspot's out. You have me." The she-cat said, looking up. The scratch her father gave her didn't look all too well, but there was a paste of herbs across her cheek.
"You know, I think you were very brave." Rosethorn told her, but Coralpool only shrugged. "Does he... do that a lot?" She prodded.
"What does it matter? He's gone now." She scorned, hissing quietly as she went deeper into her area before
Rosethorn choaked a little. 'She's just like I was...' "Well, if you need a friend, know that me and Blazestar are always welcome to talk." She took a breath real quick, forcing herself not to pester Coralpool too much. "I really came in here to get help picking mentors for Dawnshore's kits. Beaverpaw, to be exact."
Coralpool took a moment to think, then finally looked up from her herbs. "Beaverpaw is shy. Choose someone who is encouraging." She told her, then already was back to looking at herbs. Her mood seemed to just push Rosethorn away from her, so she just let the she-cat be. 'For now...'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfew sunrises laterxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rosethorn stood tall in front of the cats, smiling at the proud look in Bearsplash and her friend's eyes. Flintfang, to be exact, was glowing. "I've made my decision on mentors! Lizardpaw, you will have Ryestrike to show you to respect things that may seem small. Beaverpaw, you will have Splatterdrop to help you believe in yourself in becoming a warrior. Geckopaw, you will have Bassflow who will help you find help from others when you need it. And finally, Salamanderpaw. You will have Flintfang, a cat I personally know will make you work hard for respect." Rosethorn turned her gaze to Flintfang, giving him a smile and a nod.
The clan called out the names of the new apprentices, proud of the growing cats.

[ Blazestar, Frostclaw, Splatterdrop, Hurricanecry, Bassflow, and Smallstorm go on a border patrol ]
[ Ghostcloud, Vanillastreak, Ryestrike, Dawnshore, Honeydrip, and Reedleap go hunting ]
[ Blackspot and Coralpool go herb hunting ]
[ Pepperpaw, Cypresspaw, Hazelpaw, and Daisypaw go training: Swimming ]
[ Beaverpaw, Lizardpaw, Salamanderpaw, Geckopaw go training: Fishing ]
[ Maplelily mates with Hurricanejaw of Echoclan ]
[ Vanillastreak and Bassflow become mates, but wait on having kits ]
[ Lizardkit, Salamanderkit, Beaverkit, and Geckokit become apprentices ]
[ Blazestar loses a life to sickness ]
[ Flameskip and Greykit die from sickness ]
[ Blazestar asks for a queen ]
[ Rosethorn becomes deputy ]

[ Blazestar's patrol found a warrior ]
[ Ghostcloud's patrol caught three mice while hunting ]
[ Blackspot and Coralpool gathered catmint, beech leaves and rosemary while herb hunting ]
[ Pepperpaw, Cypresspaw, Hazelpaw and Daisypaw learned the Swim skill while training ]
[ Beaverpaw, Lizardpaw, Salamanderpaw and Geckopaw learned the Fish skill while training ]
[ Maplelily is expecting kits! They are due in two moons ]
[ Lizardkit, Salamanderkit, Beaverkit and Geckokit are now apprentices: Lizardpaw, Salamanderpaw, Beaverpaw and Geckopaw! ]
[ Starclan has new stars among its skies. Flameskip and Greykit will be well looked after ]
[ Starclan has sent Waveclan a queen. She is due in two moons ]
[ Starclan welcomes Rosethorn as the deputy of Waveclan ]

Seelie wrote:
-One month ago-

"Can you perhaps hunt?" Rowan asked, eyes narrowed at the small cat.
"Nope."
"Fight?"
"Nope!"
"Forage?"
The tom was beginning to grow impatient.
"Nope!"
"At the very least, know anything?"

The little molly looked up into the sky, as if deep in thought, then suddenly, her face lit up, "Climb, run, walk and I'm really good at picking rocks!"

The cats sighed, though a small, high pitched squeak escaped from Malithorn.
"We have to take her in," He protested suddenly, catching everyone's attention, "It's leafbare and she's just a young kit, she wouldn't be able to survive out here in the cold."
"I suppose Malithorn does have a point." Rowan huffed, just taking note of the cold as he stuck his nose in the chilly air.

"Tell you what,"
The kit looked up, ears perked.
"You'll have four full months to train, and by the four months, you have to prove to us that you are worth staying."

The kit nodded quickly, after all, it was her first time seeing another group of cats since after she had wandered off from her own, and she wasn't going to let this opportunity slide past.
"Deal."

"Very well, we shall see about Olakey'ta's decisions."
"Ola-who?"

He rolled his eyes, "Just come along kit."

-Now-

"And, I can't believe I'm stuck as your mentor." Rowan sat down, wearing on a bored expression as he watched the kit bounce about after crickets, a ball full of energy, "Seriously, do you never get tired?"
She turned around, suddenly pouncing on the tom as he jumped in surprise.
"I'm not a mouse brain after all! See?" She huffed proudly.

"Mahi't'i." He muttered under his breath.
"Wha-"
"Just, follow me."

---

"Mom!" Ewan called out, the den was cold and empty, and he had only realized that he was the only one there when he woke up.
"Mother?" He called out again, only to have silence return.
And just then, a pair of paws appeared at the entrance, making its way in, "What's wrong Ewan?"
"Rivi! Where's mother?"
"She went out for a little walk. Is there anything you need?"

He looked to the cave's entrance, "Nothing, just..nervous."
"Nervous?"
The Shaman sat beside the young kit, "and why is that so?"
"My training starts tomorrow, and I don't want to get a fierce mentor.."
"Trust me Ewan, the cats out there aren't half as bad, they're all pretty cool actually!"

Vocabulary
mahi't'i - pest/ a bad word used to describe cats each party doesn't favor.

[3 big fish has been added into the fresh-kill pile.]
[1 Big Fish has been consumed.]
[Evanka has been accepted into the clan!]
[Evanka learns the stealth skill.]
[Rowan, Zak, Orvi'lo, Javi, Malithorn, Paro goes on a hunt.]
[Ormani & Rivi goes on a patrol.]

[ Evanka learned the Stealth skill while training ]
[ Rowan's patrol caught three voles while hunting ]
[ Ormani's patrol found a boewa'ki e jior ]

gummyfox12364 wrote:
[Two dusty and wounded cats are brought to camp; the old SycamoreClan leader, BearStar, and a SolarClan warror, FogWhorl. BearStar changes his name to BearHeart. BearHeart, HawkSwoop, and FogWhorl are welcomed to the clan]
[[Proof of adoption for fog and bear - Bear's / Fog's]]
[TwigHeart shamefully leaves the camp with BrackenBreeze and ThistleFang; BrackenBreeze and TwigHeart go into labor, (Father for twig / Father for bracken)]
[FlickeringFlame goes out herb hunting himself, refusing the help of the apprentices]
[HollyStar, FlareHeart, MorningPaw, BearHeart, FogWhorl, and SweetScent all go hunting]
[HareLeap, TroutPaw, BeetleNose, ThistleFang, HoneyPaw, and DawnTail go patrolling]
[OakRiver, ThriftPaw, BumbleTail, OlivePaw, WhirlShine, and BurntPaw go hunting and patrolling]
[FlareHeart confesses his love to HollyStar and they become mates shortly after, they decide on no kits for the time being]
[All apprentices are aloud to train just outside of camp today]
[FloodClan eats 2 small fish and a frog / 5 servings]
[BurntPaw found a shredded tuft of midnight black fur on a bush not to far from the edge of the southeast border, Blood trails to a small cave just outside of clan territory. No sign of any cat is found but with this news HollyStar forbids any cat to go alone to the southeast border] [/b]

[ Twigheart gave birth to two kits ]
[ Brackenbreeze gave birth to three kits ]
[ Flickeringflame gathered catmint and beech leaves while herb hunting ]
[ Hollystar's patrol caught three frogs while hunting ]
[ Hareleap's patrol found nothing important ]
[ Oakriver's patrol caught three small fish while hunting ]
[ All apprentices learn the Swim skill while training ]

stalegarlicbread wrote:
Venusstar trotted through the forest near her camp. Her stomach was growling, and she needed to find prey. She scented the air, and smelled the different kinds of trees surrounding her, faint coyote scent, and a squirrel. She smiled and dropped into a hunters crouch. She slowly moved towards the squirrel, and soon it was in her sight. She got a little closer, then wiggled her haunches, and pounced towards it.

[ Venusstar caught a squirrel while on patrol ]
[ Venusstar found an apprentice ]
[ Your mod will be Amethyst14 ]

cujo. wrote:
- burial of privetkit and his dam ;; stoatfang and doveface bury the dam, while waspcloud and shrikeflower bury privetkit

mallowclan fasts for one moon
[ whimbrelfoot, larkstorm and appletail hunt ]
[ stoatfang and doveface hunt ]
[ mudstar, dipperflower, bramblestream and rosepaw patrol ]
[ shrikeflower, waspcloud, rowanpaw and campionpelt patrol ]
[ hazelleaf and batpaw hunt for herbs ]
[ rowanpaw, rosepaw and batpaw train with their mentors ]

[ Whimbrelfoot's patrol caught two shrews while hunting ]
[ Stoatfang's patrol caught two squirrels while hunting ]
[ Mudstar's patrol found a warrior ]
[ Shrikeflower's patrol found a warrior ]
[ Hazelleaf and Batpaw gathered catmint, beech leaves and rosemary while herb hunting ]
[ Rowanpaw learned the Stealth skill while training ]
[ Rosepaw learned the Hunt skill while training ]
[ Batpaw learned the Herb Recognition skill while training ]

Simonpet wrote:
The bright laugh of young cats filled the camp center. "Scatter!" called out Carppaw. His fellow apprentices and Mila's kits ran away from him as fast as they could. Scatter was a new game in which one cat was chosen as the "predator" and the other cats were the "prey." The prey would run as fast as they could from the predator but if caught, would become the predator in turn. It was a fun game and Applenose had consulted Honeystar if they should take the young cats out for supervised outings to the Sparring Clearing where they could play to their heart's content.

Icekit scrambled over a small branch that had fallen from the Speaker's Tree and Carppaw caught up with him. "You're predator!" the victorious apprentice called. Icekit growled slightly but his tail twitched with laughter. He was rarely caught because of his speed, and he looked around to see who to catch. His gaze locked on Cloudkit who looked back with such sheer panic that the mostly-white kitten laughed and set his eyes on Silverpaw instead. He launched after her and the game continued.

While the apprentices and kits played, the adults of the clan were buzzing with activity. Tipnose and Dawnface were standing guard, while Leechstorm and Brightfang slept. Honeystar and Applenose were talking in the leader's den, Ashstripe and Aspentail were talking quietly in the warriors' den, and the queens were also chatting.

"I don't know how much longer I'll live," rasped Honeystar whose voice hadn't fully recovered from the events of the last moon. "I may be leaving you as the leader soon."

Applenose gulped. "But-"

"But nothing. You have mentored two apprentices and have been here your whole life. I know that I will leave the clan in good paws."

Applenose looked down. He could never tell his leader of Cloudmask. That was sealed away in a part of his mind. He could only hope for the best and lead however he could.

Meanwhile, in the warriors' den, Ashstripe was happily chatting away about Cherrryclaw. "I've never met another molly who's so beautiful and kind and gentle," he was telling Aspentail. "I'm so lucky to have her." A bittersweet smile appeared on his face.

"Thinking about Tumbleclan again?" prompted Aspentail.

Ashstripe's tail twitched briefly before he continued. "I just hope that my former clanmates are happy, wherever they are. Maybe I'll see them again in Starclan."

Aspentail snorted. "Of course you will," he said reassuringly. "Don't ever doubt that."

Cherryclaw led the patrol with confidence. They were passing the Forestclan-Gustclan border when Tipnose coughed. "What's the matter?" asked Cherryclaw.

"Nothing," replied Tipnose. She glanced towards Gustclan and hoped that all was well with them.

Leechstorm paused to mark the border. "I wonder how long it'll take before everything... Before everything's good." The tabby tom had barely known anything except for the murders since he joined the clan and wondered what "normal" was like. Boulderpelt had once told him about how when she was young, the worst that had happened was a spat between Briarwhisker and Dawnstorm who refused to speak to each other after that.

"A while," replied Tipnose with a heavy sigh. "But may it be soon."

[ Forestclan consumes 8 servings (x1 squirrel and x3 stoats). ]
[ Adderstream, Boulderpelt, Gannetstorm, Nour, Palefur, and Shellfur go hunting. ]
[ Bitternfoot, Briarwhisker, Fritillarynose, Heronface, Neritestream, Scorchpelt go hunting. ]
[ Badgerstripe, Cherryclaw, Daffodiltuft, Dawnface, Leechstorm, and Tipnose go on a patrol (no new cats). ]
[ Ashstripe, Aspentail, Dandeliontail, Kestrelclaw, Reedfur, and Swancloud go on a patrol (no new cats). ]

[ Carppaw, Harepaw, Orchidpaw, and Silverpaw train. ]
[ Larkpaw trains in basic poison knowledge. ]
[ Bitternpaw and Heronpaw recieve their warrior names of Bitternfoot and Heronface! ]

[ Dippercloud and Goosetail die of old age. ]

[ Adderstream's patrol caught three squirrels, three stoats and three small fish while hunting ]
[ Bitternfoot's patrol caught three mice while hunting ]
[ Badgerstripe and Ashstripe's patrols found nothing ]
[ Carppaw, Harepaw, Orchidpaw and Silverpaw learned the Stealth skill while training ]
[ Larkpaw learned the Basic Poison Knowledge skill while training ]
[ Bitternpaw and Heronpaw are now warriors: Bitternfoot and Heronface! ]
[ Starclan has new stars among its skies. Dippercloud and Goosetail will be well looked after ]

mei ♚ wrote:PrarieClan's meadow is very populous with small birds that feed on seeds, berries, and insects (such as sparrows, shrikes, and meadowlarks), along with sage grouses, mice, and voles. In addition, certain kinds of edible berries are collected and eaten with meals. This Clan is at particular risk from the badgers that make their burrows in the meadow, and there is at least one bobcat that has been spotted. who is suspected to be living in the surrounding areas. PrarieClan’s camp is tucked neatly into a meadow densely populated with plants of all kind, mostly low to the ground wildflowers and leafy plants and bushes. Dens are build into thickets of taller plants, and nests are lined with flowers and feathers. Those dens are large, communal, and spread out all across camp, which itself is relatively large and sparse. To protect from intruders, the outside walls of dens are reinforced with thorns and other sharp plants dried by the sun. A stream runs through part of the meadow.

PrarieClan cats are easily cleaner than most cats, as their territory has the least dry, dusty dirt, and the cats have the most free time on any given day to groom themselves. This is time well needed, as long, thin, soft, and lightly colored pelts are commonly found on the backs of PrarieClanners. Though they are the most elegant and clean clan, this comes at cost of their physical strength, a thing that PrarieClan is lacking in. Native cats are gracefully but thinly built, and apprentices are not given as much combat training as other clan’s apprentices. In addition to battle moves, they are taught diplomatic, basic counseling, and listening skills. The leader values peace above all things, save for StarClan and the survival of her family. She considers her entire clan family, though not all PrarieClan cats share this sentiment. This Clan is also the most likely to take in a rogue or cat who wants to leave their native clan. Feelings on PrarieClan are mixed, but all can agree that they have a way with words.

[ Your Clan has been founded ]
[ Your mod will be Pompompurin ]
[ Prairieclan is already an active Clan so you will need to change your Clan's name! Please check the list on the front to see what Clan names are already in use ]

silver ~ wrote:
[ kestrelstar goes to moonpool and asks starclan for a medicine cat]
[ brookheart goes hunting ]

[ Starclan has sent Lagoonclan a medicine cat ]
[ Now that you have a medicine cat, please pick five starter herbs from here to start off your herb store ]
[ Brookheart caught a bird while hunting ]
[ You are allowed to stockpile prey for your first three posts so you won't need to feed your Clan for two more posts ]
[ I will be your mod ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachycupcake525 » Sun May 20, 2018 12:18 pm

Flowerclan
Map
Number of Cats: 8
Next Moonpool Visit: Now/May 26
Servings To Eat: 3
Next kitting: 2 moons

Crowdawn watched as Cymbidiumwhisker stopped short in the middle of their path yet again. Gerberathistle stopped as well, to avoid bumping into the young tom. Crowdawn had expressed his doubt about Cymbidiumwhisker's ability to lead the patrol, but Helleborestar had assured him that the tom would perform well enough. If only that was the case. Crowdawn waited for Cymbidiumwhisker to snap out of it, or for Gerberathistle to tell him to continue, because apparently when the molly reminded anyone of something, it was perfectly fine, while if Crowdawn did so, he was being rude and impatient. Helleborestar had chastised him for that before, eventually threatening to subject him to apprentice duties until he gained some 'manners'.

[I got Gerberathistle from a readoption]
[Could you give me these two mates or this med cat that I got from readoptions when I patrol?]
[Edelweisscloud, Smokywing, and Partrigecreek hunt]
[Led by Cymbidiumwhisker, Crowdawn and Gerberathistle patrol]
[Helleborestar asks for an apprentice]

Leader:
    Helleborestar | 29 | Female | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Edelweisscloud | 27 | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
    Smokywing | 18 | Male | X | From Cliffclan
    Crowdawn | 48 | Male | X | From Cliffclan
    Partridgecreek | 69 | Female | X | From Cliffclan
    Gerberathistle | 34 | Female | X | From Eagleclan
    Cymbidiumwhisker | 23 | Male | X

Apprentices:

Queens:
    Cannasight | 26 | Female | X

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Lupineclan | • noodle •
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    West | Forestclan | Simonpet

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark | Eases tooth pain | 0
    Beech Leaves | For carrying herbs | 0
    Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs | 0
    Blackberry Leaves | Eases bee stings, chewed into a pulp | 0
    Borage Leaves | Produces more milk, brings down fever, eaten | 0
    Broom | Used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds | 0
    Burdock Root | lessens and heals the pain of rat bites, prevents infection of rat bites, chewed into a pulp | 0
    Burnet | Keeps a cat's strength up | 0
    Catchweed | Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting, burrs are put on the poultices | 0
    Catmint (Catnip) | Cures greencough and whitecough, eaten | 0
    Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes, the juice is trickled into eye | 0
    Chamomile | Strengthens heart, soothes mind, gives strength, eaten | 0
    Chervil | For infected wounds, bellyache, kitting, chewed to extract the juice | 0
    Chickweed | Treats greencough, eaten | 0
    Cob Nuts | Made into ointments | 0
    Cobwebs | To soak up and stop or slow bleeding or bind broken bones | 0
    Coltsfoot | Eases breathing, kittencough, and cracked or sore pads | 0
    Comfrey Root | Repairs broken bones, soothes wounds, used for wrenched claws, itching, or inflammation of stiff joints, eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest, and used for burns, chewed into a poultice | 0
    Daisy Leaf | Eases the pain of aching joints and a traveling herb. chewed into a paste | 0
    Dandelion | White liquid soothes and heals bee stings, can be chewed as a painkiller | 0
    Dock | Soothes scratches and sore pads and eases the pain of wounds when placed in a nest, chewed up and applied to scratches | 0
    Elder Leaves | Soothes sprains, turned into a poultice | 0
    Fennel | Helps pain in hips, stalks broken and juice is squeezed into mouth | 0
    Feverfew | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches, eaten | 0
    Goatweed | Eases anxiety and grief, given daily | 0
    Goldenrod | Heals wounds, chewed into a poultice | 0
    Hawkweed | Like catmint but not as strong | 0
    Heather Nectar | Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures, used in mixtures | 0
    Honey | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other medicine, helps soothe coughing, gives energy | 0
    Horsetail | Treats infection and stops bleeding, made into a poultice which is applied to wounds | 0
    Ivy Leaf | Used to store herbs | 0
    Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyache, gives strength, helps troubled breathing, calms cats, eaten | 0
    Lamb's Ear | Gives a cat strength | 0
    Lavender | Cures fever and chills when the scent is breathed or hides the scent of death | 0
    Lungwort | Cures yellowcough, eaten | 0
    Mallow Leaves | Soothes bellyache, eaten | 0
    Marigold | Stops infection and bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints, chewed into a poultice or used as juice | 0
    Mint | Hides scent of death | 0
    Mouse Bile | Makes ticks fall off, dabbed on ticks | 0
    Oak Leaf | Prevents infection, chewed into a poultice | 0
    Parsley | Cures bellyache, stops a queen from producing milk, eaten | 0
    Poppy Seeds | Helps a cat sleep, soothes shock or distress, eases the pain. Eaten. | 0
    Ragwort Leaves | Treats aching joints when with juniper berries, helps keep strength up, crushed and chewed | 0
    Ragweed | Gives strength and energy | 0
    Raspberry Leaves | Eases pain, stops bleeding | 0
    Rosemary | Hides scent of death | 0
    Rush | Binds broken bones | 0
    Sorrel | Traveling herb, builds up an appetite, eaten | 0
    Sticks | Distracts cats from pain, helps broken bones heal | 0
    Stinging Nettle | Makes a cat vomit, brings down swelling, helps with wounds, eaten to help with poison, leaves chewed to put on a wound, stems chewed | 0
    Sweet-Sedge | Eases infection, sap is swallowed | 0
    Tansy | Cures coughs, wounds, poisons, stops cats from getting greencough, soothes throats, eaten in small doses | 0
    Tormentil | Root treats wounds and extracts poisons, chewed and applied to wound | 0
    Thyme | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats in shock, chewed on | 0
    Watermint | Eases bellyache, eaten | 0
    Wild Garlic | Prevents infection, especially for rat bites, rolled in | 0
    Willow Bark | Eases pain, unknown | 0
    Willow Leaves | Stops vomiting, eaten | 0
    Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons, unknown | 0
    Yarrow | Extracts poison from wounds, makes a cat vomit up poisons, help heal cracked pads, eaten or applied | 0
    Deathberries (Yew berries, Night Seeds) | Kills a cat within minutes, eaten | 0
    Foxglove Seeds | Can cause paralysis and heart failure, eaten | 0
    Holly Berries | Dangerous to kits, eaten | 0
    Deadly Nightshade | Poisonous, eaten | 0
    Water hemlock | Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth, eaten | 0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | 1 each | x0 | 0 servings
    Voles | 1 each | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrels | 2 each | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbits | 2 each | x2 | 4 servings
    Finches | 3 each | x2 | 6 servings
    Trout | 2 each | x0 | 0 servings
    Total servings | 10

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Cannasight and Unknown | Pregnant
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by peachycupcake525 on Sat May 26, 2018 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peachycupcake525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Sun May 20, 2018 3:17 pm

Number of Cats: 26

Bramblestep and Dapplecloud returned back to camp with the two kits they found. They reported to Birdstar who then told them to bring them to the nursery. Luckily, the clan had a queen.
Rainpuddle rose from her sleep and looked at the two kits in front of her.
"Where did they come from?" she asked.
"We found their mother frozen on patrol. They have no where else to go," Bramblestep told her. Rainpuddle looked at them closer. She also had lost a kit and she was looking after her remaining three well. She picked up the orphaned kits and brought them close to her belly. "I will nurse them. They can become big and strong like the others," she smiled.
"That's good to hear. You can name them if you like," he said.
"They are both she-cats by the way," Dapplecloud added.
"In that case, from now on they will be known as Smallkit and Hollykit," she said, pointing her tail to the respective kit.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was a busy day for Birdstar. She had two apprentice ceremonies to do and had given Tigerpaw the all clear to do her assessment. The weather was still terrible but it was better than waiting. There were also the two kits that were found. Rainpuddle eagerly accepted them so they will be fine.
She sat in her den, rearranging her nest. She could hear soft paws behind her. She turned around and was greeted by Emberstorm.
"Oh!" she squeaked. "Can I help you?"
"I heard Foxkit and Bloomkit will become apprentices," Emberstorm said.
"Yep! Today is the ceremony," she nodded.
"I was wondering if maybe I could become a mentor for one," she grinned.
"Well, this is a first. No ones volunteered before but sure thing! That sounds like a great idea," she mewed.
"I'm glad you agree," she replied with a sly smile.

Once duties were out of the way and the camp was quiet, Birdstar announced the beginning of the ceremony. Cats from all directions came running and sat before her.
"I'll try to keep this short so we don't get rained on and everything," she chuckled. "Anyway, today we will be announcing some things! First of all, Rabbitnose has informed me that Flamebelly has recovered and he can resume his warrior duties." She paused as cats cheered. Flamebelly bowed his head. Birdstar than continued. "Appleblaze will also be joining us as a warrior now. Which means... It's time for an apprentice ceremony! Could Foxkit and Bloomkit please come to the front?"
The two young cats escaped from their mother's paws and ran to the front. Their faces were brimming with excitement. Birdstar looked at them and smiled.
"Here we have Foxkit and Bloomkit. Do you two promise to follow the Warrior code and train hard as warriors? You will pledge loyalty to the clan and protect it when needed."
"Yes!" they both shouted.
"Then, from now on you two will be known as Foxpaw and Bloompaw!" The clan started to cheer but Birdstar raised her tail to make them stop.
"Now, we will announce their mentors. Emberstorm will become Foxpaw's mentor and Cowpelt will become Bloompaw's mentor." Then the clan was allowed to cheer. They called out the new apprentice's names and Cowpelt stand up high. He made a promise to himself to become a good mentor.

At the back of the clearing, Bumblestream whispered to Emberstorm. "Wouldn't this disturb the alliance?"
"No, this is all according to plan," she smiled.

[Acornclan consumes a rabbit and a bird (5 servings)]
[Foxkit and Bloomkit become apprentices]
[Tigerpaw takes her warriors assessment. If she passes she will be known as Tigertuft]
[Rainpuddle becomes foster mother for the orphaned kits]
[Rabbitnose hunts for herbs]
[Cloverstep and Cowpelt train Flakepaw and Bloompaw together]
[Emberstorm trains Foxpaw]
[Bramblestep, Dapplecloud, Cinderflight and Appleblaze hunt]
[Greypatch, Blossomberry, Dustbreeze and Bumblestream hunt]
[Birdstar, Whitecoal and Flamebelly patrol]

no idea what happened to the code lol

Leader:
          Birdstar | 46 moons | she-cat | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Bramblestep | 46 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Rabbitnose | 48 moons | she-cat | X

Warriors:
          Dapplecloud | 41 moons | she-cat | X
          Whitecoal | 66 moons | tom | X
          Cloverstep | 38 moons | tom | X
          Cinderflight | 28 moons | she-cat | X
          Flamebelly | 35 moons | tom | X
          Greypatch | 21 moons | tom | X
          Emberstorm | 32 moons | she-cat | X
          Bumblestream | 28 moons | she-cat | X
          Blossomberry| 20 moons | she-cat| X
          Dustbreeze | 20 moons | tom | X
          Cowpelt | 31 moons | tom | X
          Appleblaze | 48 moons | she-cat | X

Apprentices:
          Tigerpaw | 13 moons | she-cat | X
          Flakepaw | 7 moons | she-cat | X
          Foxpaw | 6 moons | tom | X
          Bloompaw | 6 moons | she-cat | X

Queens:
          Rainpuddle | 41 moons | she-cat | X

Kits:
          Blackkit | 3 moons | tom X (first left)
          Hailkit | 3 moons | tom | X (grey)
          Stormkit | 3 moons | she-cat | X (second left)
          Smallkit | 2 moons | she-cat | X
          Hollykit | 2 moons | she-cat | X

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    Northeast | Forestclan | Simonpet
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder bark |x1| Eases toothaches
    Boarge leaves |x1| For better milk, bring down fevers.
    Catmint |x1 | Remedy for greencough, whitecough
    Celandine |x1| Soothes damaged eyes
    Cobwebs |x1 | Stops bleeding, binds broken bones
    Coltsfoot |x2| Eases breathing, kitten-cough, cracked/sore pads.
    Daisy leaf |x1| Eases the pain of aching joints. Traveling herb.
    Deathberry |x1| Kills a cat, poison
    Dried oak leaf |x1| stops infection
    Dock |x0| Soothes scratches, sore pads and the pain of wounds
    Feverfew |x1 | Reduces body temp., heals aches, pains.
    Hawkweed |x1 | Like catmint but not as strong
    Juniper berries |x1| Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled breathing
    Lavender |x1| Cures fevers and chills
    Lungwort |x1| Cures yellowcough
    Marigold |x0| Stops infection and bleeding
    Poppy seeds |x2 | Helps a cat sleep, soothe shock/distress, ease pain.
    Raspberry leaves |x0 | Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding
    Thyme |x1| Calms nervousness, anxiety, cats who are in shock
    Watermint |x2| Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x2 | 1 servings
    Vole | x3| 1 servings
    Squirrel | x1| 2 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Birds | x1| 3 servings

Mentors:
    Cinderflight | Tigerpaw | 4 | Tracking, hunting, climbing, defence
    Cloverstep | Flakepaw | 1 | Hunting
    Emberstorm | Foxpaw | 0 |
    Cowpelt | Bloompaw | 0 |

Deceased Cats:
    Crowkit | died shortly after birth | X

Family:
    Appleblaze and ??? | Foxkit and Bloomkit
    Rainpuddle and ??? | Blackkit, Hailkit, Stormkit, Crowkit

Rainpuddle (foster mother) | Smallkit and Hollykit
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CHAPARRALCLAN — 01

Postby mei ♚ » Sun May 20, 2018 3:35 pm

CHAPARRALCLAN
Number of Cats: 01

In the stark black night along the sagebrush steppes, a tiny calico she-cat vows her head to the moonlit water of a tiny pool among thick clumps of wildflowers and prickly pear cacti. She dipped her nose in the water and whispered something reverently beneath her breath, hoping for protection from the everpresent threat of coyotes in the form of a cat. She catches her breath on stardust and falls asleep, going into deep dreams. There is fortune in her future, for the stars shine well on her sleeping body.

[ SCORPIONSTAR asks for a MEDICINE CAT from STARCLAN. ]

Leader:
          Scorpionstar | 24 moons | Female | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    Northern Plateaus | Clan Name | Username
    Eastern Desert | Clan Name | Username
    Southern Steppes | Clan Name | Username
    Wester Sagebrush Chaparral | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    vole | x0 | 1 serving
    pygmy rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    small fish | x0 | 2 servings
    jackrabbit | x0 | 3 servings
    sage grouse | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
mei ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Sun May 20, 2018 3:52 pm

Leaf-Bare
The first signs of leaf-bare have just begun to show, with some territories seeing snow and others feeling nothing but a stronger chill in the air. Cats are more likely to get sick when sent out multiple times and kittings will become more dangerous to both the kits and the mother.

Skullclan | Finchclan | Wildclan | Brineclan | Halyconclan | Rosemaryclan | Alpineclan | Ferretclan | Amberclan | Dustclan | Ridgeclan | Blossomclan | Sunclan | Skyclan | Coveclan | Moonclan | Gorseclan | Tideclan | Crescentclan

scarlet_wolf wrote:[ kestrelstar requests a pregnant queen from starclan ]
[ moosepaw has become a warrior, and will henceforth be known as mooseleg ]
[ addercloud and twitchwhisker search for herbs ]
[ all mentors and apprentices train ]
[ redhawk, duckwater, flurrywind, mudflank, canarysong, and tortoisecreek go hunting ]
[ sheepnose, fawnspot, stagleap, birchfang, sharkbite, and urchinfoot go hunting ]
[ beetlenose, skygaze, frostbite, turtlepatch, sealskip, and heavypad go on a border patrol ]
[ bubblewish, treespirit, owlnotch, tansypatch, and mooseleg go on a border patrol ]
[ kestrelstar and tansypatch try for a second litter of kits ]
[ duckwater and tortoisecreek try for a second litter of kits ]
[ brineclan consumes x8 servings ]

[ Starclan grants Kestrelstar's request of a queen. She will give birth in one moon. ]
[ Addercloud and Twitchwhisker find x1 celandine, x1 dock, and x1 oak leaf. ]
[ Redhawk's patrol catches x1 small fish. ]
[ Sheepnose's patrol catches x1 starfish. ]
[ Beetlenose's patrol finds nothing of interest. However, Sealskip injures his paw and will need x1 stick to recover. ]
[ Bubblewish's patrol finds a queen and her two kits. ]

[ Stumpypaw and Copperpaw learn fishing. ]
[ Basilpaw learns running. ]
[ Hiccuppaw learns speed. ]
[ Pigeonpaw, Sproutpaw, and Softpaw learn stalking. ]
[ Salmonpaw learns fighting. ]
[ Jackdawpaw learns balance. ]
[ Porcupinepaw learns tracking. ]

[ Tansypatch and Tortoisecreek are pregnant! They will give birth in two moons. ]

monspurr wrote:
TIDECLAN
[ Nightengalestar accepts Stoneheart and Nettleberry into Tideclan ]
[ Nightengalestar and Stoneheart patrol the territory. ]
[ Nettleberry hunts in the forest ]

[ Nightengalestar and Stoneheart find a warrior. ]
[ Nettleberry catches x1 squirrel. ]

faerie; wrote:
[ patrols ]
↳ hunt: brookrunner, ferretfur, goosecloud, petuniapelt, snaketooth, dawntuft
↳ hunt: pineclaw, hornetfang, orchidstep, dawntuft, brindleclaw

↳ border: goosecloud, hornetfang, pineclaw, snaketooth

↳ herbs: bumbletail & poppypaw

[ training ]
↳ turtlepaw
(hunting)

↳ dovepaw
(climbing, swimming)

↳ beetlepaw, crowpaw, cloudpaw, snowpaw
(climbing, fighting, hunting)

↳ rabbitpaw
(climbing, fighting, hunting, swimming)

[ other ]

[the clan fasts for one moon. ]

[ Brookrunner's patrol catches x2 rabbits and x1 squirrel. ]
[ Pineclaw's patrol catches x1 big fish and x1 small fish. ]
[ Goosecloud's patrol finds a pregnant queen who is due in one moon and her sibling, a warrior. ]
[ Bumbletail and Poppypaw find x1 alder, x1 bindweed, and x1 horsetail. ]

[ Turtlepaw and Rabbitpaw learn hunting. ]
[ Dovepaw learns swimming. ]
[ Beetlepaw, Crowpaw, Cloudpaw, and Snowpaw learn climbing. ]

Ravenwhisper's Wish wrote:
°°°·. ℂ 𝕠 𝕧 𝕖 ℂ 𝕝 𝕒 𝕟 °°°
Eaten: CoveClan goes hungry for a Moon
Herbs used: n/a
Herb-hunting: Fadedleaf & Squirtpaw
Training: Skypaw & Crispstripe | Fernpaw & Violetflame
Hunting:
patrol one Mallowtail | Fawnleap | Dusknose | Minteyes
patrol two n/a
Border:
patrol one Littledusk | Patchedstar | Crispstripe | Birchpatch
patrol two n/a
Moonpool: Birchpatch asks for a warrior
Other: Does StarClan approve Honeypaw’s change in rank and name [ Honeystorm ] and Crescentkit and Silentkit’s change in rank to apprentice?
Almondfur is kitting! [father is Dusknose]

[ Fadedleaf and Squirtpaw find x1 bright-eye, x1 parsley, and x1 tormentil. ]
[ Mallowtail's patrol catches x1 bass. ]
[ Littledusk's patrol finds x1 crab and x1 eel. ]
[ Starclan grants Birchpatch's request of a warrior. ]

[ Fernpaw and Skypaw learn fighting. ]
[ Starclan approves of Honeypaw's change in rank and name, and of Crescenkit and Silenkit's change in rank. ]

[ Almondfur gives birth to one kit. The kit carries dilute and longhair. ]

kacchan, wrote:Image
( feeding finchclan doesn't eat this post
( messenger duties robinthroat and pondtail [scouting the territory]
( herb hunt pineshell and mistypaw search for kitting herbs
( training all apprentices train to learn "multitasking" with junipersteak and pineshell, azollaheart takes the day off.
(could you roll if the apprentices pass or fail?)
( romance none to be planned at the moment
( hunting1 sandspark, bluestripe, evergreenpaw, raccoonpaw, tidalsnout, midnightclaw
( hunting2 thistleleaf, wolfhound, aspenpaw, leoponskip, poppyleap, weaseltail
( hunting3 toadleap, firewhisker, larkspurnose, robinthroat, sootfur, taddiespark
( border1 monarchstride, plumslip, sunnystomp, yarrowpaw, flickerpaw, skypaw

( testing
( ceremonies butterflykit -> butterflypaw
( moonpool give me ur best cat starclan, surprise me.
( other things readopted silkfeather and eaglefeather, got em' here [ not adding them to my total since ill be giving them to wildclan in my next post. chickadeewing was from A readopt

[ Robinthroat and Pondtail report nothing of interest. ]
[ Pineshell and Mistypaw find x2 chervil and x1 ragwort leaf. ]
[ Sandspark's patrol catches x1 insect. ]
[ Thistleleaf's patrol catches x2 insects and x1 salamander. ]
[ Toadleap's patrol catches x1 salamander. ]
[ Monarchstride's patrol finds a warrior and a trainer. ]

[ Starclan sends Finchclan a trainer. ]

[ Kestrelpaw, Mistypaw, and Racoonpaw learn multitasking. ]
[ Ashenpaw, Dryadulapaw, Evergreenpaw, Butterflypaw, Yarrowpaw, Skypaw, and Flickerpaw fail to learn multitasking. ]
Last edited by Simonpet on Mon May 21, 2018 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[11]

Postby tigerclaw » Sun May 20, 2018 11:56 pm

Number of Cats: 29 cats
Toms; 13 She-cats; 11
Serving sizes; 5
Next MoonPool visit = Now (27th)

[BramblingKit, ThornKit, StormKit, NettleKit and JayKit are welcomed to the clan]
[BrackenBreeze takes in BramblingKit and ThornKit]
[TwigHeart goes back to her medicine cat duties]
[FlickeringFlame and TwigHeart go herb hunting]
[HollyStar requests a warrior]
[OlivePaw takes her warrior assessment - if she passes she will be known as OliveStrike]
[All apprentices trains]
[HollyStar, HareLeap, TroutPaw, BumbleTail, OlivePaw, and HawkSwoop go hunting]
[OakRiver, ThriftPaw, ThistleFang, HoneyFang, WhirlShine, and BurntPaw go patrolling]
[LavenderRunner, OakPaw, FlareHeart, MorningPaw, and DawnTail go hunting]
[BeetleNose, BearHeart, and FogWhorl go patrolling]
[Floodclan eats a frog, a mouse, and 2 small fish / 6 servings]

Leader:
HollyStar | 29 Moons | Female |
Mate

Heirs:
Name | Moons | Gender |[url]★[/url]

Medicine Cat:
FlickeringFlame | 58 Moons | Male |
TwigHeart | 18 Moon | Female |

Warriors:
HareLeap | 50 Moons | Male |
TroutPaw | 8 Moons | Male
BumbleTail | 40 Moons | Male |
OlivePaw | 13 Moons | Female
OakRiver | 37 Moons | Male |
ThriftPaw | 9 Moons | Male
ThistleFang | 18 Moons | Male |
HoneyPaw | 8 Moons | Female
WhirlShine | 44 Moons | Male |
BurntPaw | 8 Moons | Male
LavenderRunner | 23 Moons | Female |
OakPaw | 8 Moons | Male
FlareHeart | 21 Moons | Male |
MorningPaw | 8 Moons | Female
DawnTail | 22 Moons | Female |
BeetleNose | 47 Moons | Female |
BearHeart | 52 Moons | Male |
FogWhorl | 60 Moons | Male |
HawkSwoop | 24 Moons | Female |
Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]★[/url]

Apprentices:
OlivePaw | 13 Moons | Female |
ThriftPaw | 9 Moons | Male |
TroutPaw | 8 Moons | Male |
HoneyPaw | 8 Moons | Female |
BurntPaw | 8 Moons | Male |
MorningPaw | 8 Moons | Female |
OakPaw | 8 Moons | Male |

Queens:
BrackenBreeze | 26 Moons | Female |

Kits:
BramblingKit | 0 Moons | Female |
ThornKit | 0 Moons | Male |
StormKit | 0 Moons | Male |
NettleKit | 0 Moons | Female |
JayKit | 0 Moons | Male |

Elders:

Ally Clans:
GorseClan | JulieMew1010
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
Fennel | x2 |
Catmint | x4 |
Cobwebs | x4 |
Borage leaves | x2 |
Mint | x1 |
Ragwort | x1
Stick | x1 |
CatchWeed | x1 |
Willow Bark | x1 |
BindWeed | x1 |
BlackBerry leaves| x1 |
Mallow Leaves | x1 |
Feverfew | x1 |
Comfrey | x1 |
Raspberry Leaves | x1 |
Marigold | x1 |
Ivy | x1 |
Celandine | x1 |
Burnt | x1 |
Goldenrod | x1 |
Beech Leaves | x1 |
Herb | x0 |
Herb | x0 |
Herb | x0 |
Herb | x0 |

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mouse | x3 | 3 servings
Frog | x1 | 5 servings
Small Fish | x3 | 10 servings
Thrush | x4 | 12 servings
Big Fish | x3 | 9 servings
Hare | x4 | 12 servings
Total servings | (?) servings

Mentors:
BumbleTail | OlivePaw | 5 | Hunting, Climbing, (Failed), Stalking, Swimming
OakRiver | ThriftPaw | 4 | Battling, Hunting, Climbing, Swimming
HareLeap | TroutPaw | 3 | Hunting, Climbing, Swimming
ThistleFang | HoneyPaw | 3 | Hunting, Climbing, Swimming
WhirlShine | BurntPaw | 3 | Hunting, Climbing, Swimming
FlareHeart | MorningPaw | 3 | Hunting, Climbing, Swimming
LavenderRunner | OakPaw | 3 | Hunting, Climbing, Swimming
Mentor| Apprentice | 0 | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
BeetleNose and HareStar | TwigPaw (Note; HareStar is a foster father to twig) TroutKit, HoneyKit, and BurntKit
DawnTail and BumbleTail | MorningKit and OakKit (Morning and Oak is Bumble's foster kits)
TwigHeart and ThistleFang | Expecting
BrackenBreeze and WhirlShine | Expecting

Name and Name | Kits [/quote]
Name and Name | Kits [/quote]

Notes (For self);
send out more hunting patrols, please
\
/

Grown pics;
Sootkit
MorningKit
OakKit
HoneyKit
TroutKit
OlivePaw

kitting after 2 posts
apprentice after 6 posts
warrior after 6 posts
Last edited by tigerclaw on Wed May 23, 2018 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xxjune > he himwheat > outlaws > trade
Image Image Image
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geto » Mon May 21, 2018 12:46 am

Number of Cats: 6 Mollys / 7 Toms
Servings needed: 3

-One month ago-

editing
-Now-

editing

Vocabulary
mahi't'i - pest/ a bad word used to describe cats each party doesn't favor.

[3 voles has been added into the fresh-kill pile.]
[1 Big Fish has been consumed.]
[Evanka learns the swiftness skill.]
[Aspen goes to search for herbs.]
[The others rest for the day.]

Olakey'ta{Leader}:
          Ormani | 51 mooons | Tom | xXx

Olaki'ti{Deputy}:
          Rivi | 45 moons | Molly | xXx

Ivinaki{Shaman Cat}:
          Aspen | 37 moons | Molly | xXx

Boewa'ki e Jior{Patrol & Hunters}:
          Rowan | 33 moons | Tom | xXx
          Zak | 35 moons | Tom | xXx
          Orvi'lo | 35 moons | Molly | xXx
          Javi | 26 moons | Tom | xXx
          Malithorn | 23 moons | Tom | xXx
          Paro | 27 moons | Tom | xXx
          Tavi'na | 19 moons | Molly | xXx

Xan'niki{In-Training}:
          Evanka | 8 moons | Molly | xXx

Machiri{Queens}:
          Maia | 39 moons | Molly | xXx (Given Birth)

Cani{Kits}:
          Ewan | 6 moons | Tom | xXx

Perita{Elders}:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Catchweed (×1) | Stops poultices from being rubbed
    off without hurting the skin.
    Poppy Seeds (×1) | Helps a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress,
    ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens
    Blackberry Leaves (×1) | Eases the swelling of bee stings
    Borage Leaves (×1) | It produces more and better milk.
    It also brings down fevers.
    Catmint/Catnip (×1) | Cure for greencough,
    can also be used for whitecough.
    Chervil (×1) | For infected wounds and bellyache,
    respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    Coltsfoot (×1) | Eases breathing or kitten-cough,
    as well as cracked or sore pads.
    Sorrel (×1) | To build up an appetite.
    Raspberry Leaves (×1) | Used as a painkiller and helps
    stop bleeding during kitting.
    Alder Bark (x1) | Eases toothaches
    Beech Leaves (x1) | To carry other herbs.
    Cobsweb (x1) | Usage
    Daisy Leaves (x1) | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x5 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x3 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Ermine | x2 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings
    Hare | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Rowan | Evanka | 1 | Stealth, Swiftness

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Maia | Ewan
    Name and Name | Kits
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cham's Replies 20/05

Postby Chamrosh » Mon May 21, 2018 1:39 am

indent

Weather - Leaf-bare
Winter. Snow lies like a blanket across most of the clan
territories, although, from the piercing cold that blasts
its way into every den, it's clearly not a very effective
one. Thick ice crusts every pond and water source. Even
the rivers bear a thick layer of ice, solid enough to hold
many a cat. Even the heaviest cats could tread upon it
without worry, though why they would want to is
beyond any cat's guess.
Warriors, loners and prey have all grown similar through
these long, cold moons; none of them want to have to
wander away from the comforts of their dens, and into
the frigid air.
The young cats who survive this season - though likely
few - can be found praying for the snow and gales to
finally die back down; and just because the adults aren't
found doing it, does not mean they aren't, too.

FloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilification
20/05 or 05/20 or 20th May

ImageImageImage

SeaClan
winter solstice.

[ The Main Camp consumes Hare x1 and Fish x1. The Sickness camp consumes Hare x1. ]
[ Carrotfur continues to sneak off some fresh-kill and herbs to the sickness camp. ]
[Honeytuft looks for any herbs that can help with bringing down fevers. Dapplepaw searches for herbs that can heal wounds. ]
[ Dapplepaw uses borage leaves x2 (one each) on Leafstar and Spiderpath. ]
[ Honeytuft uses Raspberry Leaves x1 + Stick x1 on Rippleheart while she kits. ]
[ Honeytuft uses Chervil x1 + Stick x1 on Silkfeather while she kits. ]
[ Sleetsky and Rosefern die from greencough, despite every attempt by Dapplepaw to help them. ]
[ Leafstar and Spiderpath's conditions have worsened drastically since the last moon, and they are now at stage three (drifting in and out of consciousness from the high fevers). ]
[ Fernstrike is miraculously cured, almost overnight. Perhaps StarClan has plans for him? He returns to the main camp. ]
[ Daisysong, Whiterose, Dustflower, and Boompaw are officially declared free of greencough. They stay anyway, to stay well away from Stormfang, and to support Leafstar. ]
[ Carrotfur, Hawkpath, Breezewhisker, and Bellcloud hunt in the Pine Grove. ]
[ Goosewing, Ravenwish, Morningflame, and Swayingtrees hunt near the sickness camp {clifftop so hares if they catch any?}. ]
[ Stormfang, Ivynose, Antfoot, and Mintnose patrol the eastern border (no new cats). ]
[ Goshawkflight, Whisperdust, Shorefall, and Cliffpaw (sickness camp) hunt in the Pine Grove at night to avoid detection. ]
[ Everyone else stays in their respective camps. ]
[ Shorefall escapes the main camp with the help of Fernstrike, who has had a change of heart. He makes it out with Whisperdust, Goldenpaw, Jadepaw, and Cliffpaw. ]
[ Fernstrike is executed by Ravenwish, under Stormfang's orders, as he comes out of the Pine Grove after going around the long way. ]
[ Goosewing tries for kits with Stormfang! (try 2) ]
[ Rippleheart is kitting! Father. ]
[ Silkfeather is kitting! Father. ]

Far overhead, way to the south, something caught Dapplepaw's eyes. She'd been out to try to collect a few more herbs that this scant leaf bare afforded her, particularly those that healed wounds.
Herb-hunting was lonely work on one's own, and she was used to Honeytuft's presence beside her. Without it, she felt helpless. She was a single medicine cat, on her own, with a twisted paw from an accident moons back, that she doubted would ever grow better. If something happened while she was out, she dreaded to think what would happen to her.
But in the dark, between the needles on the pine trees - the only trees that had retained any life to them since the start of these cold times - a glimmer of light caught her attention. Up there, miles and miles and miles above, almost due south, and only a little before where the moon was passing, such that its silver rim half-obscured what had caught her eyes - there.
If the line from those three bright stars was followed, stretched out, and then you looked just a little higher. There. Where she was sure there had been just one star a few days before, she could see a whole cluster, wobbling in and out of view. One moment she could see them, glittering beautifully, and the previous, all that had been there was blackness.
And she could see what had drawn her attention. A flash of movement wound its way across the night sky, a star at dazzling speed, flying as fast as a bird. If Dapplepaw had to make an interpretation right now, she'd already know exactly what to say. A cat had entered Starclan, but been forced back out again. A leader had lost their life.
Her head hung for a few moments, hoping that that had been someone other than Leafstar. She wouldn't wish anything bad on another clan - of course she wouldn't, she wasn't some monster - but Seaclan needed Leafstar, and anything that weakened him was terrible news. But she couldn't think why she'd be the one seeing that if it wasn't meant to be her seeing it. She sighed deeply.
"Please don't be Leafstar."
Mood lower, Dapplepaw continued with her search for herbs, knowing her efforts would be all the more necessary.
She was almost at the pine grove, when she finally caught sight of something useful. There! A bush of wintergreen, berries out and brightly coloured, little leaves beautiful against the omnipresent browns and greys of winter. Dapplepaw drew close to the bush. She tore off several sticks covered in leaves, and brought them together in a small bundle. There. That looked like a good quantity for now.
But... why settle for just one herb, after all? There were so many leaves around here, at least some of them had to be useful, right?
Not far from the wintergreen bush was another bush, bare-looking now, but with a good number of leaves scattered beneath it. If she could find some dried leaves in there, they'd make an excellent antiseptic. Dapplepaw started piling the leaves up together in a big heap, as large as she thought she could manage alongside the wintergreen, and she was just about to pick the pile up in her jaws, when her twisted paw brushed along the top of the pile again, and picked up something hard.
Dapplepaw stopped, paused, and then, on consideration, rummaged around in the pile, not wanting to bring back anything heavier than she needed to back to the sickness camp, as it was no short distance on a twisted paw. And there, a pale grey colour against the leaves, lay a gently curved bone.
Dapplepaw separated out her pile more carefully, and rummaged around again in the leaves.
And to her horror, which grew in her chest as she felt bile rising, there were the other ribs, here was a small line of vertebrae, and over to one side... limb bones, and a single feather curled between the remaining bones of the tiny, kitten feet.

[ While herb-hunting, Honeytuft finds 2 x lavender ]
[ While herb-hunting, Dapplepaw finds wintergreen and some incriminating evidence... ]

[ There really were some new stars in the night sky when Dapplepaw looked. Sleetsky and Rosefern would be terribly missed, and seeing Leafstar's broken body hurt hard, even when he roused just a few minutes later, stronger, on the next of the lives that he'd been given.
Spiderpath slipped away peacefully in his sleep just a few days later
Fernstrike proved the adage that one who never made an enemy never stood up for anything
Fernstrike, Sleetsky, Rosefern and Spiderpath have been welcomed to Starclan with open paws. Their ancestors greet them proudly, thankful for the contributions they made to their clan, however short they lasted ]

[ While hunting, Carrotfur, Hawkpath, Breezewhisker, and Bellcloud catch 1 sparrow and 1 squirrel ]
[ While hunting, Goosewing, Ravenwish, Morningflame, and Swayingtrees catch 2 hares ]
[ While on patrol, Stormfang, Ivynose, Antfoot, and Mintnose encounter nothing much of interest, really ]
[ While hunting, Goshawkflight, Whisperdust, Shorefall, and Cliffpaw catch 1 shrew ]

[ Goosewing becomes pregnant! Her kits will be due in two posts ]
[ Silkfeather gives birth to one two three four healthy kits. Unfortunately, the biting cold has reached far into the Seaclan camp, and deep into Silkfeather's fur. A combination of this cold, and the strains of childbirth leaves her far weaker than she was last moon. How much longer can she last in this weather? ]
[ Rippleheart gives birth to two three four kits. Unfortunately, one of her kits refuses to eat, and grows weaker and weaker, until the cold finally claims them the next day ]

Dapplepaw just saw the International Space Station
I got quite into long replies there, um... apologies if that was unnecessarily long, I just felt musey for something we discussed. If you meant her to find Fogkit later, just ignore me for now, and then pay attention later instead ; P

ImageImageImage
Last edited by Chamrosh on Wed May 23, 2018 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( brineclan // [ 32 ] `` )

Postby notwearingsocks » Mon May 21, 2018 4:11 am

x
xxxxxxImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( leader )
i▬kestrelstar, 51m, tom
i▬★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( deputy )
i▬cobramask, 24m, molly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( healers )
i▬addercloud, 34m, molly
flickerfoot, 29m, molly
twitchwhisker, 16m, molly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( healer apprentices )
i▬alias, age, gender

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( warriors )
i▬redhawk, 51m, molly
duckwater, 56m, tom
flurrywind, 34m, tom
mudflank, 35m, tom
canarysong, 24m, tom
sheepnose, 23m, molly
fawnspot, 21m, molly
stagleap, 38m, tom
birchfang, 27m, tom
sharkbite, 19m, tom
urchinfoot, 19m, tom
beetlenose, 34m, tom
skygaze, 18m, tom
frostbite, 17m, molly
turtlepatch, 17m, molly
sealskip, 17m, tom
heavypad, 16m, tom
bubblewish, 16m, molly
treespirit, 16m, tom
owlnotch, 15m, tom
mooseleg, 13m, tom

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( apprentices )
i▬stumpypaw, 10m, molly
basilpaw, 10m, tom
hiccuppaw, 10m, molly
pigeonpaw, 10m, molly
salmonpaw, 9m, tom
copperpaw, 9m, molly
sproutpaw, 9m, molly
porcupinepaw, 9m, tom

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( nursery helpers )
i▬hollystem, 31m, molly
flowergale, 16m, tom
lilacsky, 38m, molly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( queens )
i▬skunkberry, 24m, molly
fogfoot, 30m, molly
silversand, 26m, molly

↳ due now
tortoisecreek, 45m, molly
↳ due next post
tansypatch, 36m, molly
↳ due next post

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( kits )
i▬coralkit, 5m, molly
batkit, 5m, molly

↳ blind
saltkit, 3m, tom
phantomkit, 1m, tom
ghostkit, 1m, tom

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( the wise )
i▬alias, age, gender

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( notes )
i▬twitchwhisker has a nervous tic
owlnotch has a notch in his ear

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( mentors & apprentices )
i▬kestrel & stumpy, 4s // swimming, scouting, h-
unting, fishing
duck & basil, 4s // balance, scouting, swimmi-
ng, running
stag & hiccup, 4s // endurance, scouting, swi-
mming, speed
tortoise & pigeon, 4s // speed, scouting, swi-
mming, stalking
fawn & salmon, 3s // scouting, swimming, fi-
ghting
beetle & copper, 3s // scouting, swimming, f-
ishing
flurry & sprout, 3s // scouting, swimming, st-
alking
shark & porcupine, 3s // scouting, swimming,
tracking

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( deceased )
i▬slatestar, 42m, weakness / drowning
palesun, 45m, drowning
jackdawpaw, 9m, drowning
softpaw, 9m, drowning

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( families )
i▬unknown & unknown // kestrel & red
red & swift // carp & sky
unknown & unknown // twitch & tree
unknown & unknown // flower, heavy, & bubble
duck & tortoise // seal, unborn
kestrel & tansy // apple, stumpy, basil, hiccup,
& pigeon, unborn
slate & pale // surrogate ; adder // swallow, salmon,
& copper
unknown & unknown // sprout & jackdaw
unknown & unknown // porcupine & soft
skunk & sheep // surrogate ; mud // bat
stag & holly // coral
beetle & lilac // salt
unknown & unknown // urchin & shark
unknown & unknown // frost & turtle
unknown & fogfoot //
unknown & silversand // unborn

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( borders )— - e = brambleclan
osmoclan, e = brambleclan, s/e = pud-
dleclan, s = moleclan, s/w = the barn,
w = cliffclan, n/w = drizzleclan

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( allies )— - brambleclan
i▬eclan, swiftclan, ravenclan
i▬xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

i▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( enemies )— - i▬xxxxxxxxxx.

i▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Image▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
(statistics: 25 toms, 25 mollies, 50 total // 09 servings needed // next visit to moonpool is 05/17/18 // archive )— -
(fresh kill pile: 7 big fish, 0 minnows, 7 gulls, 5 crabs, 9 starfish, 11 small fish ;; 93 servings )— -
(medicine store: 1 chervil, 2 borage leaves, 3 raspberry leaves, 2 burdock root, 1 juniper berry, 4 catmint, 1 goatweed, 4 lovage, 1 cobweb, 3 bindweed, 1 rosemary, 2 honey, 1 mouse bile, 2 dandelions, 1 feverfew, 3 ragwort leaves, 1 stinging nettle, 2 cob nuts, 3 lavender, 1 ivy leaf, 3 watermint, 2 celandine, 1 sorrel, 2 lungwort, 1 marigold, 1 yarrow, 1 tansy, 1 fennel, 1 alder, 1 dock, 1 oak leaf )— -

servings per piece ;; big fish // 3 servings | minnow // 1 servings | gulls // 3 servings | crabs // 1 servings | starfish // 2 servings | small fish // 2 servings

ixxx▬wip, probably writing later!!

[ kestrelstar requests a nursery helper from starclan ]
[ unfortunately, softpaw and jackdawpaw drown, having fallen off of the pier. may starclan welcome them to their ranks. ]
[ silversand is kitting! addercloud assists her. ( father ) ]
[ twitchwhisker and flickerfoot search for herbs, particularly a stick ]
[ sealskip rests ]
[ all mentors and apprentices train ]
[ redhawk, duckwater, flurrywind, mudflank, canarysong, and tortoisecreek go hunting ]
[ sheepnose, fawnspot, stagleap, birchfang, sharkbite, and urchinfoot go hunting ]
[ beetlenose, skygaze, frostbite, turtlepatch, sealskip, and heavypad go on a border patrol ]
[ bubblewish, treespirit, owlnotch, tansypatch, and mooseleg go on a border patrol ]
[ mistclan consumes x9 servings ]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx