Servings Needed: 3
Pebbles: 32

Muse is avoiding me ;;

[ The Clan consumes mouse x3. ]
[ Ploverstar, Minnowleap, and Addereye go hunting. ]
[ Mistylake, Jackdawnose, and Kestreltuft go hunting. ]
[ Darkcrow patrols. ]
[ Quietpaw rests for a moon. ]
[ Fadedsong looks for herbs and practices medicine by treating Quietpaw with Coltsfoot x1. ]
[ Ploverstar requests a queen at the Moonpool. ]]

Leader:
          Ploverstar | 34 moons | she-cat | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★ [9/9]

Deputy:
          Darkcrow | 42 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fadedsong | 41 moons | she-cat | X
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿ [5/5]

Warriors:
          Addereye | 21 moons | tom | X
          Jackdawnose | 31 moons | tom X
          Kestreltuft | 32 moons | she-cat | X
          Minnowleap | 37 moons | trans tom (afab) | X - based on this, edited by broken*
          Mistylake | 34 moons | she-cat | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Quietpaw | 13 moons | she-cat

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Sea (None)
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | SeaClan | FairyCharmed (main clan)
    Northeast | Sea (None)
    Northwest | Sea (None)
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark: For tooth pain (eases toothache). x0
    Beech Leaves: For carrying other herbs. x0
    Bindweed: Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place (unknown effect). x0
    Blackberry Leaves: These leaves are chewed into a pulp (eases the swelling of bee stings). x0
    Borage Leaves: It is chewed and eaten by nursing queens (produces more and better milk, also brings down fevers). x0
    Bright-Eye: Unknown usage x0
    Broom: It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds (effect unknown). x0
    Burdock Root: The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp (lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites). x0
    Burnet: A traveling herb (Said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs; keeps a cat's strength up). x0
    Catchweed: The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are (stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin). x0
    Catmint/Catnip: Eaten (best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare; can also be used for whitecough). x2
    Celandine: Juice is trickled into the eye (soothes damaged eyes). x0
    Chamomile: Eaten (strengthens the heart and soothes the mind; also given to traveling cats for strength). x1
    Chervil: Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root (for infected wounds and bellyache, respectively; can also be used during kitting). x2
    Chickweed: Eaten (treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred). x0
    Cob Nuts: Made into ointments (effect unknown). x0
    Cobwebs: Press over wound (to soak up and stop/slow the bleeding; may also be used to bind broken bones). x0
    Coltsfoot: Leaves chewed into a pulp (eases breathing or kitten-cough; eases cracked or sore pads). x0
    Comfrey Root: Roots are chewed into a poultice; can also be lined in one's nest (repairs broken bones or soothes wounds; also used for wrenched claws; can be used for itching or inflammation on stiff joints; also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest; can be used for burns). x0
    Daisy Leaf: Chewed into a paste (eases the pain of aching joints; also a traveling herb). x0
    Dandelion: The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings; leaves can be chewed (thought to soothe and heal bee stings; its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller). x1
    Dock: Chewed up and applied to scratches, similar to sorrel; also can be put in one's nest during sleep (soothes scratches, though can sting when applied; soothes sore pads; if placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds). x0
    Elder Leaves: Turned into a poultice (Soothes sprains). x0
    Fennel: Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth (helps pain in the hips). x1
    Feverfew: Eaten (reduces body temperature for cats with fevers or chills; also heals aches and pains; especially good for headaches). x1
    Goatweed: Given daily (eases anxiety and grief). x0
    Goldenrod: helps prevent infection + treats wounds. x0
    Hawkweed: Unknown usage (like catmint, but not as strong).x0
    Heather Nectar: Included in herbal mixtures (makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures). x0
    Honey: Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it (soothes infections; a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats; helps cats swallow other concoctions; helps soothe coughing; gives energy). x0
    Horsetail: Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds (treats infections; stops bleeding). x0
    Ivy Leaf: To store other herbs. x0
    Juniper Berries: Chewed and eaten (soothes bellyaches; gives strength; helps troubled breathing; also used to help calm cats). x0
    Lamb's Ear: Unknown usage (gives a cat strength). x0
    Lavender: Placed under a cat's nose and is to be inhaled constantly, or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death (cures fevers and chills; also used to hide the scent of death). x0
    Lovage: Cures coughs x0
    Lungwort: Eaten (cures yellowcough).x0
    Mallow Leaves: Eaten (soothes bellyaches). x0
    Marigold: Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice; juice can be used as well (stops infections; stops bleeding; used for inflammation in the joints). x1
    Mint: Rubbed on a dead body (used to hide the scent of death). x0
    Mouse Bile: the liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt (the ticks fall off).x0
    Dried Oak Leaf: the dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound (stops infection from setting in). x0
    Parsley: Eaten (stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk; also used to cure bellyache). x0
    Poppy Seeds: Chewed on (helps a cat sleep; soothes shock or distress; eases pain; not recommended for nursing queens).x1
    Ragwort Leaves: Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper leaves, it can help aching joints (treats aching joints; keeps a cat's strength up). x0
    Ragweed: Thought to give cats extra strength (like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy). x0
    Raspberry Leaves: Could be a painkiller, or helps stop bleeding during kitting (could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding) x0
    Rosemary: Put on the pelt of a dead cat and prepare it for burial (hides the scent of death). x0
    Rush: Used to bind broken bones (helps hold a broken limb into place, like casts for Twolegs). x0
    Sorrel: Eaten (traveling herb; can also build up appetite). x0
    Sticks: Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended; also used to help broken legs heal (distracts cat from pain; recommended for queens giving birth). x0
    Stinging Nettle: The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound; the stems can also be chewed (induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones; helps with wounds; chewing the stems helps fight against infection). x0
    Sweet-Sedge: One must swallow the sap (eases infection). x0
    Tansy: To be consumed, but only in small doses (cures coughs; can be also used to cure wounds and poisons; stops cats from getting greencough; soothes throats). x0
    Tormentil: Chewed and put on the wound (its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poisons). x0
    Thyme: Leaves can be chewed on (calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock). x0
    Traveling Herbs: Eaten (used to give a cat more energy and strength, and keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time). x0
    Watermint: It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten (eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache).x0
    Wild Garlic: One must roll in it (prevents infection, especially rat bites). x0
    Willow Bark: Usage unknown (eases pain). x0
    Willow Leaves: Eaten (stops vomiting). x1
    Wintergreen: Usage unknown (treats wounds and some poisons). x0
    Yarrow: Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound, depending on the situation (extracts poisons from wounds; will make a cat vomit up toxins; the ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads).x1
    Deathberries: Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry (kills a cat within minutes when consumed). Also known as yew berries or night seeds. x0
    Foxglove Seeds: They are used to treat the heart (can easily cause paralysis and heart failure). x0
    Holly Berries: Usage unknown (effect unknown). x0
    Deadly Nightshade: To quickly kill a cat who cannot be saved (poisonous). x0
    Water Hemlock: Usage unknown (causes writhing, pain, and foaming of the mouth). x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x7 | 1 serving
    Shrews | x3 | 1 serving
    Rabbits | x1 | 2 servings
    Snakes | x0 | 2 servings
    Hares | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings
    Total | 15 servings

Mentors:
    Darkcrow | Quietpaw | 3 | Hunting, Stealth, Combat
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    ??? and Mistylake | Quietpaw, Snowsilver (NorthernClan), Featherfall (NorthernClan)
    Minnowleap and Fadedsong | forbidden mates / no kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Ariento » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:52 am

Number of Cats: 15 | Next MoonCave Visit: Now | Pebbles: 52
Mod notes: No deaths yet please! And longhairs only please.

{I forgot to add the 5 starter herbs when Berrypelt joined, so I'm adding one each of Hare's Ear, Bird Cherry, Cobwebs, Honey, and Willow Bark now}

TaigaClan's situation was dire. Half the Clan had already fallen ill to the strange illness, some had died already, and Roseleaf had yet to find an herb to cure it. Among the ill was Taimenstar, and even StarClan couldn't cure the sickness, because the leader had already lost several lives to it.

Camp had once been buzzing with activity on an evening like today's, now it was nearly deserted. Birchfur was over by the meager fresh-kill pile, Loachtail was sitting in the center of camp waiting for him, and of course the deputy Lizardfoot was sitting in front of the leader's den, keeping vigil for the dying leader. He'd been conversing with Taimenstar whenever the leader was lucid enough, making last minute preparations for his inevitable transition to leadership.

Birchfur grabbed a mouse from the pile and brought it over to Loachtail. "Sorry Loach, there's not much to pick from." The lynx point flopped down on the ground and gestured for his mate to take the first bite.

"I don't care, anything's fine as long as I'm eating it with you," the brown tabby purred. She took a delicate bite, then offered the mouse to Birchfur. The two took turns taking bites out of the mouse until nothing was left. Half a mouse wasn't much, but it took the edge off of Loachtail's hunger. She shared tongues with Birchfur, the two grooming each other in silence.

Loachtail stopped when she saw movement at the camp entrance. Morninglight emerged from the shrubbery, followed the rest of the dawn patrol. And then even more cats.

This drew Lizardfoot's attention from his vigil. "Morninglight? Your patrol should have been back ages ago! Where in StarClan's name have you been?!"

Morninglight's hackles were raised as he glared at the light brown tabby. "It's time to end this, Lizardfoot. I'm the leader TaigaClan needs right now!" And with a yowl, the cream tabby threw himself at the deputy.

---

"To sum it up, the plague starts similarly to whitecough, but doesn't respond to any treatment. The patient develops sores on the inside of their mouth, and a high fever. Their legs and face will swell, and the whites of their eyes will turn yellow. All you can do is isolate them from other cats and pray to StarClan that they'll be one of the lucky ones. We didn't isolate in time, because we didn't know it was so different from whitecough." The StarClan molly's green gaze burned into Berrypelt.

"Roseleaf," Berrypelt said soothingly, "Everything's going to be fine. It's not even whitecough. Alpinestripe and Owlpaw just have colds is all."

"I know. We just worry. Almost all of the original TaigaClan is here, and most of us from my time died of that illness. The thought of it coming back and destroying everything Mothstar has built is not one we take lightly."

"Almost?" Wolfpaw blurted out.

"All but two really," the dark ginger molly replied. "Mothstar is still alive of course - the last living cat of TaigaClan blood. And Morninglight never made it out of the Dark Forest. Never even tried for forgiveness, as far as I'm aware." Anticipating questions, Roseleaf quickly added, "He was a warrior who attempted a coup during the plagues. He died long before either of you were born."

A gray molly with one blue eye and one golden eye - Bluefrost - stepped forward. "It's time for you two to leave. Yarrowseed is waiting for you." The forests of StarClan swirled and faded away, and Berrypelt and Wolfpaw awoke on the cold stone floor of the the Mooncave. The two medicine cats made their way through the darkness out into the starlight to find not only Yarrowseed, but two other cats as well - one white, one ginger and white.

"Glad to have you back. These two have a request for Mothstar, but I didn't want to leave here without you."

"What kind of request?" Berrypelt asked.

"We'd like to join your Clan," the ginger one responded. "My name's Goldie, and this is my sister Cloud. Word's spread about a growing group of cats at the foot of the mountains here, and I thought it would be safer for us if we were living in a large group." As he spoke, Berrypelt noticed he was making strange motions with his paws, ears, and tail.

"Why are you moving like that?" Wolfpaw asked bluntly.

Goldie chuckled. "I'm translating for Cloud. She's deaf, so she and I communicate like this." Cloud motioned something to Goldie. "She says we can teach if you like, if we join your Clan."

Yarrowseed drew close to Berrypelt. "So what do you think. Shall we bring them to camp?"

"I don't see why not. We don't have enough warriors to mentor the kits we have right now, I'm sure Mothstar will be happy to let them join." With that, Berrypelt gestured for the sibling pair to follow, and the group of five headed to camp.
---

Sablepaw popped her head into the medicine den, a pair of mice dangling from her mouth.

"Right on time!" came Wolfpaw's chipper voice from deeper in the den. The gray apprentice gestured to a spot on the den floor. "You can put them there, Owlpaw and Alpinestripe are still sleeping. I'll give them their mice once they wake up."

Sablepaw did as Wolfpaw asked. "How are they doing?"

"Still got a bit of the sniffles, but with some more rest they should be fine. You know Owlpaw has been asking about you. You should come back later when she's awake, she really misses you."

Oblivious, Sablepaw cheerfully replied, "Yeah, me and Canarypaw miss her too! The apprentice den just feels so much smaller without our friend in it."

Wolfpaw rolled hir eyes. "Maybe one at a time so you don't crowd her. I gotta get back to sorting herbs now, you should go eat something for yourself before Mothstar picks who's going on the fox patrol."

"Good point. I want to put my new battle skills to the test, and I can't do that on an empty stomach!" Sablepaw excitedly dashed out of the den without waiting for a response. She ran over the the fresh-kill pile and snatched a pika for herself, then found a sunny spot to enjoy her meal. While she ate, she caught sight of Cloudtuft and Goldenflower sharing tongues. The brother-sister pair were settling in nicely to Clan life, and in the past few days Sablepaw had learned a handful of words in their sign language.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highbranch for a Clan meeting!"

At Mothstar's call, Sablepaw wolfed down the last of her pika and dashed over. She eagerly awaited her mentor's words.

"As you all know, there's been a fox on TaigaClan territory for the past couple of moons. We've been unable to track it down until now. Unfortunately, the situation is worse than we thought. When Eagleclaw's patrol went out tracking the fox yesterday, they found its den. It has pups." Worried murmurs spread throughout the gathered cats. "This fox is not going to leave without a fight. I'll be leading the fox patrol, and coming with me will be Yarrowseed, Eagleclaw, Goldenfeather, and Sablepaw. Make any preparations you need to now, we leave as soon as possible." With that Mothstar jumped down and began talking to Yarrowseed.

Sablepaw trotted over to Canarypaw and Eagleclaw, her temporary mentor, excitedly. "I'm going to go help fight the fox!" she exclaimed.

"Be careful, this is your first real fight," Canarypaw replied. "Don't get cocky, and come back in one piece! I've seen what foxes can do, and it's not pretty."

Eagleclaw flicked his tail impatiently. "I'm sure Mothstar has a good plan in mind. Let's go talk to them and get this over with." The two chosen cats walked over to join the other three, leaving Canarypaw behind. Sablepaw glanced back and saw Canarypaw trudging over to the apprentice's den.

"Listen up, I don't have time to be repeating myself. Sablepaw, Eagleclaw, Goldenfeather, and myself will be on the ground, we will surround the fox before it notices we're there. Yarrowseed, you'll be in the trees. On my signal, you'll drop down on top of the fox and the rest of us will rush in. We're not trying to kill it, just send a message. Understood?" Everyone nodded, and Mothstar lead the group out of camp. They traveled in grim silence, but Sablepaw was bubbling with excitement.

In the same moment that Sablepaw caught a whiff of fox, Mothstar signaled for the patrol to stop. Yarrowseed climbed a tree, and the other cats began to fan out through the foliage. Sablepaw caught a glimpse of red fur in a clearing.

Snap! A small twig broke beneath Sablepaw's paw. The world seemed to slow down. The fox lifted its head, its eyes fixed on the black apprentice. It charged straight at her, and she should have ran, but she stood there, frozen in fear. Sablepaw cringed, anticipating the fox's snapping jaws meeting her flesh.

Time returned to normal. A gray blur flew in between Sablepaw and the fox, and the fox sunk its fangs into it instead.

"Mothstar!" came Yarrowseed's grief-filled yowl from above, and she leaped down onto the fox's back, causing it to let go of the Clan's leader. Goldenfeather and Eagleclaw rushed it from the sides, and the three cats rained down a flurry of bites and scratches.

Sablepaw gingerly walked around her motionless mentor, and gasped at the sight. A wide gash passed through Mothstar's neck, and blood poured out into the dry soil.

"No no no no no, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Please wake up!"

---

Mothstar opened their eyes, to see Loachtail's starry form standing in front of them. As they looked closer, they saw a second cat standing there, a barely visible outline.

"I died, didn't I?"

Loachtail purred soothingly. "It's just your first life, dear. You've got eight left. Just wait here a while, so your body can recover."

"Are the others alright?" Mothstar asked worriedly.

"They're fine. You saved Sablepaw's life you know, you should be proud of yourself." The two sat in silence for a while, until finally their grandmother spoke again. "Your body should be ready for you now. Go back to the living."

The world of StarClan faded to blackness, and Mothstar opened their eyes to see Sablepaw's big blue eyes looking back at them.

"Mothstar! You're alive! I'm so sorry it's all my fault, if I hadn't-"

Mothstar put a paw over Sablepaw's mouth to shush her. "Don't blame yourself. I had eight lives to spare, you've only got one. Is the fox taken care of?" They put their paw down.

"Yeah, Yarrowseed and the others chased it and the pups towards the border. I'm waiting for them to come back." Sablepaw pressed her face into Mothstar's fur. "I'm so glad you're back."

Mothstar placed a paw on their neck, where their fatal wound had once been. Now, they felt a massive scar crossing their neck.

"Hey! Sablepaw!" Goldenfeather's voice called out. Mothstar looked over to see the victorious patrol. They thankfully sported only minor scratches from their battle with the fox.

Mothstar stood up. "Goldenfeather! I take it everything went well?"

"R-right!" the ginger tom stammered. "You're alive, huh?"

"One of the benefits of leadership. We should head back now, a certain pair of kits will be waiting for their ceremony." Mothstar led the patrol back the camp. Things were initially awkward, but it didn't take long for the cats to start cheerfully joking around.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Actions Taken:
The Clan eats one big fish and one pika (4 servings)
Sunkit is now Sunpaw and Yarrowseed's apprentice
Pikekit is now Pikepaw and Goldenfeather's apprentice
Mothstar, Sablepaw, Yarrowseed, and Sunpaw patrol the borders
Eagleclaw, Canarypaw, Goldenfeather, Pikepaw, and Cloudtuft go hunting
Mothstar trains Sablepaw
Eagleclaw trains Canarypaw in place of her ill mentor
Berrypelt and Wolfpaw gather herbs
Berrypelt trains Wolfpaw
Owlpaw and Alpinestripe rest
Mothstar requests a warrior

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leader:
Mothstar | 32 moons | NB | X
Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
Alpinestripe | 31 | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
Berrypelt | 20 | Female | X
Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Warriors:
Yarrowseed | 23 | Female | X
Eagleclaw | 20 | Male | X
Goldenfeather | 34 | Male | X
Cloudtuft | 34 | Female | X

Apprentices:
Sablepaw | 9 | Female | X
Wolfpaw | 8 | NB | X
Owlpaw | 8 | Female | X
Canarypaw | 10 | Female | X
Sunpaw | 7 | Female | X
Pikepaw | 7 | Male | X

Queens:
Nightsong | 42 | Female | X

Kits:
Pikakit | 4 | Male | X

Elders:

Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
South | SpruceClan | Ponz
West | HazeClan | Blue

Medicine Store
Usage guide
Yarrow leaves | x1
Fir needles | x0
Mugwort | x0
Hare's Ear | x2
Labrador Tea | x1
Bird Cherry | x1
Raspberry Leaves | x1
Cobweb | x1
Stick | x0
Prickly rose | x0
Honey | x1
Lingonberry Leaves | x1
Thyme | x1
Willow Bark | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Chipmunk | x1 | 1 serving
Pika | x1 | 1 serving
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Medium fish | x0 | 2 servings
Big fish | x2 | 3 servings
Pheasant | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
Mothstar | Sablepaw | 2 | Hunt, Battle
Berrypelt | Wolfpaw | 2 | Herb Recognition, Mend
Eagleclaw | Owlpaw | 1 | Hunt
Alpinestripe | Canarypaw | 2 | Hunt, Climb
Yarrowseed | Sunpaw | 0 | Moves
Goldenfeather | Pikepaw | 0 | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family

ImageImage
Image Image
Ariento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

batclan - 01

Postby bug.gie » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:00 am

Number of Cats: 01 [ t - 01 / m - 00 ] | Next Starclan Visit: Now | Pebbles: 20

wip writingg

---

border patrol
scáthanna goes on a border patrol

hunting patrol
scáthanna goes hunting

prey eaten
fasting

requests
scáthanna requests a deputy

Leader:
          scáthanna | 37m | tom | x
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]x[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Frog | x0 | 1 serving
    Minnows | x0 | 1 serving
    Stoat | x0 | 2 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Big fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
bug.gie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

O. ) CREAGCLAN ` the clan of the cliffs.

Postby w0ah » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:20 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Creagclan is a chowder of felines residing among a set of remote cliffs along Scotlands' coast. It's not one discussed or named by those of the twolegs──so untouched, even, that the last civilization to touch these cliffs were ancient-seafaring peoples who left their runes inscribed into stones laid throughout the land. These same runestones and tablets still remain to this present day; solitary, towering reminders of the past.

The inhibitors of this clan are often seen leaping from ledge to ledge among their cliff-face home. During high tides, when the beaches are uninhabited due to flooding, they spend most of their time among the uppermost-region, a plateau of the cliffs connected to the rest of the land surrounding, where their camp lies. A small hill with rocks emerging through the incline is where they gather and make their residence. Several dens are dug throughout the face of the knoll, serving their purposes for the separate ranks of the clan. The center of their camp is a circular, dirt gathering-place which is even a slight dip below from the rest of the surface, like its own plateau overlooking the churning waves of the ocean. Smack-dab in the center of this gathering-place is a large boulder, every inch of space covered in strange runes and symbols carved in times before even the Clan's most ancient ancestors. This is where the Chief often climbs atop during the mornings, announcing the day's happenings. Furthermore, separate flat stones surrounding the boulder are set in place for the Deputy and Druid to take their place during gatherings of the clan, settling beside the Chief's perch. Moss and wild grasses are the most common foliage throughout the land, but small briars are come-by here and there. Several of these briars are situated around the Clan's camp, providing protection and security from outside threats. But mostly they are protected by large rocks and boulders that surround at all angles.

Due to the sea surrounding their cliff's base, fish are a substantial portion of their diet. However, fishing at the beach is nearly impossible. Instead, to fish, the Clan makes their way to a river nearby that runs inland from an inlet of the sea. There, plenty of trout (3 servings), a larger fish, and perch (2 servings) run plentiful. But the Clan also manages to find prey rummaging throughout the land as well. These include voles (1 serving), minnows (1 serving), rabbits (2 servings), and gannets (3 servings) which nest along the cliffs, especially during Newleaf.

Creagclan cats are rugged and weathered──they've all traversed throughout the rough terrain their entire lives and have become well-worn by its troubles. They are hardworking, never leaving a task incomplete, and will work to their fullest ability as it is required. They have lots of willpower and motive in this way, and thus rarely give-up or stand-down from any opportunities or threats that come their way. They will power-through any hardship and find their best way to either solve or work through it. This often entails them to be rather stubborn, headstrong, all while holding the Clan's well being over any other factor. An alliance with these cats is a tricky endeavor, as they will gladly negotiate and aid their friendly neighbors, but they will often try to hold themselves over other Clans in status. No matter, they could be very useful allies to have──and if the alliance grows strong enough, Creagclan cats will protect their allies with as much willpower as they do their own. However, this also means that they can surely serve as a fearful rival, if another Clan ever does take such a stance. Creagclan is one for holding grudges, and once an enemy is made, it doesn't take long for their wrath to be unleashed. They will pursue to undermine their rivals with just as much vigor as they do to protect their own allegiances. They are calculated and skillful in their attacks, and when matched with their willpower, it's often a deadly combination for the rivals. All Creagclan cats have to worry is that their own headstrong tendencies take control──for if they do, it could quickly cause their downfall.

The founder of Creagclan is a large, burly tom of unknown breed, though likely a decent of a line of Maine Coons. His fur is thick and textured, though lacking in length of other longhaired breeds. His eyes are a striking yellow, complimented by the dark and cream features of his markings. His ears are large and tufted at their tips, dark in color. He has several scars littered throughout his form, but the most notable are the few nicks in his ears and a scar lining from his left foreleg, up, and along his shoulder. This tom goes by the name of Eratos, and he was decided upon by the Ancestors to become the next founder of Creagclan; a name buried into ruins but never forgotten, no matter the generations that have passed. Eratos was once a rogue, like many of the cats of the land, but as he aged and traversed, he realized that he sought more than the temporary lives of the outsiders. At one point, his family settled among the cliffs for a moon before they would set-out along their travels again──it was a process they had practiced many times before, having traveled their entire lives. But, unlike the others, Eratos fell in love with the land. He loved the sea, how it churned and sprayed salty water onto his fur as the waves crashed against the shore, and the green of the spanning fields surrounding the cliffs. He wanted to stay, but the family was preparing to leave once more. At that moment, Eratos had to choose──and he chose to stay. Something, whatever it was, called to him in his sleep, or at every step he took, pulling him to remain among the cliffs. That was when he met the ancestors of Creagclan, and the tom knew he had made the right decision to stay.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Creagclan will be replacing my former clan, Pyreclan. Requesting Eratos as my founder──he resembles these cats, and he does have a few scars as described above, but they don't have to be to the tee! I hope that's alright. I'd also prefer lineart or descriptions for my references. Thank you so much!

Last edited by w0ah on Fri May 01, 2020 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Eclipseclan [004]

Postby Springtalon » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:32 am

██████████████████████

x
𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥, 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢
☾──────────────────────────────{font: credit - code: credit}─────────────☽xxxxx

██████████████████████
☾─────────𝔟𝔞𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔦𝔫𝔣𝔬──────☽
Valor: 00
Scholar: 02
Comity: 00
Probity: 00
High Ranks: 02

Males: 04
Females: 04
Agenders: 00
Total: 08

moons until tournament: 08
next ancestor request: 4 moons
██████████
new cats this moon: mountaindew (soldier),
mistbreeze (savior), harpswoop (soldier),
lionpaw (recruit)
rank changes: none

☾─────────────────────☽
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Four cats had found their way into Eclipseclan over the past moon, and all four had helped to start filling out two more of the factions. Mountaindew had been found on patrol, while the family of three had come seeking shelter. Apparently they had come from an old clan...more of a kingdom really, and it had broken apart under circumstances none of them seemed willing to speak of.

Solarstar had allowed them in, if only because it was three more cats for Eclipseclan. The mother and her son, Mistbreeze and Lionpaw, they went to Comity. Apparently Lionpaw had not yet finished his training in their old clan, so he would join as a recruit. Harpswoop, the daughter, she chose Valor, and joined Mountaindew as a soldier. Solarstar had a feeling Harpswoop simply wanted to prove herself strong, that she was a strong cat, despite whatever had led them to flee from their old clan.

His mind on the topic of secrecy, Solarstar's gaze flicked to Glintpaw. Ambermask was still no closer to discovering what the young she-cat had hidden, or if she was, she wasn't telling Solarstar about it.Tail flicking, Solarstar bit back a snarl. He was their Champion! Why were so many of them deadset on keeping things hid from him?

But no matter. Solarstar forced his fur to relax. After all, the Tournament was swift-approaching. In just seven moons, it would be time to choose who would battle to the death. Of course it was supposed to be a 'random' selection, but Solarstar certainly had no problem rigging it if he had to. The cats would either learn to show him respect, or they would die for their secrets.

✶✶✶

Glintpaw watched Lionpaw with envy. The tabby probably didn't realize just how lucky he was, arriving with his mother and sister. Because his mother had decided to go to Comity, he had a mentor available in the faction of his choice. Sure it was probably a bit unorthodox to have his mother training him, but at least he had been able to go where he wanted, instead of wherever was available.

At least it was his mother who had wanted to go to Comity, instead of his sister. That probably would have been even stranger. Glintpaw sighed, and rested her paws on her chin. She was curled up in a bit of machinery, resting her paws. She'd spent the entire morning tracking a mouse, but not catching it. She'd decided to choose "the habits of mice" as her study project. At the very least, it might make her a better hunter.

Creekshine was off on a border patrol with Mountaindew, and tomorrow she was to be on a hunting patrol with Creekshine and Mistbreeze. Glintpaw turned her focus to the older tabby, who was showing her son an example of a battle pose. Apparently, Lionpaw had been training as a nurse, which was why he still had his training name, despite his sister having her full name.

Since Eclipseclan didn't have a doctor, Solarstar had told Lionpaw he had to train to be a warrior, so after Ambermask had explained the factions and their roles, Lionpaw had chosen Comity. Because Comity was the "peaceful" faction, they never went on border patrols, and would never be chosen for battle groups. Comity were hunters only. Valor was sort of the opposite, as they never went hunting, only on border (and battle) patrols. Cholar and Probity were sort of in-betweens, and neither faction minded doing either task.

It was a strange balance, but Eclipseclan made it work. They still had no Judges (or Novices), but Glintpaw knew they would soon. If they didn't, Solarstar probably wouldn't be very happy when the time of the Tournament came around.

Glintpaw wasn't really sure how she felt about the Tournament. She was of an age where she could still be chosen, and the clan's ranks were so low, her chances of being chosen as one of the Scholar tributes was almost 100%.

No...for the moment it *was* 100%, seeing as four tributes would be chosen of each faction, and so far each faction (that had members anyways) had two cats.

Glintpaw shuddered, and looked down at Lionpaw again. Maybe that was why Mistbreeze was training her son in battle. Because she had already reached the same conclusion that Glintpaw just had. the six non high ranking cats of Eclipseclan would all have to battle one another soon. And only one of them would come out alive.

✶ creekshine, glintpaw, and mistbreeze go hunting
    ✶ solarstar, mountaindew, and harpswoop go on patrol
    ✶ creekshine trains glintpaw in climbing
    ✶ mistbreeze trains lionpaw in fighting
    ✶ eclipseclan eats one crow

notes
    ✶ after next post a mix of f2u + lineart pls. if i could get written descriptions for archival+breeding purposes that would be amazing <3
    ✶ valor - strong, scholar - smart, comity - kind, probity - honest
    ┌──────────✶───────────┐
    champion
    solarstar | 46 moons | male (amab)
    ↳ ★★★★★★★★★ (9/9)
    └──────────────────────┘
    ┌───────────✶──────────┐
    victor
    [url]✧[/url] name | age | gender (agab)
    └──────────────────────┘
    ┌──────────✶───────────┐
    doctor
    ↳ ✿✿✿✿✿ (5/5)
    └──────────────────────┘
    ┌───────────✶──────────┐
    nurses
    └──────────────────────┘
    ┌───────────✶──────────┐
    therapist
    ambermask | 39 moons | female (afab)
    └──────────────────────┘

┌───────────✶──────────┐
    families
    ✧ mistbreeze and unknown
    ↳ harpswoop and lionpaw
    └──────────────────────┘

┌───────────✶──────────┐
    deceased
    ↳cause of death
    └──────────────────────┘

┌───────────✶──────────┐
    borders
    north ✧ ridgeclan (bee)
    east ✧ quickclan (eagle)
    south ✧ tempusclan (mochi)
    west ✧ scarabclan (broken)
    northeast ✧ breezeclan (inky)
    northwest ✧ aspenclan (rosebud)
    southeast ✧ ivyclan (night)
    southwest ✧ phoenixclan (me)
    └──────────────────────┘

┌───────────✶──────────┐
    soldiers
    mountaindew | 41 moons | male (amab)
    harpswoop | 13 moons | female (afab)
    └──────────────────────┘
    ┌───────────✶──────────┐
    rookies
    └──────────────────────┘

┌───────────✶──────────┐
    queens and kits
    ↳ [url]✧[/url] name | age | gender (agab)
    └──────────────────────┘

┌───────────✶──────────┐
    heroes
    └──────────────────────┘

┌───────────✶──────────┐
    scientists
    creekshine | 30 moons | male (amab)
    └──────────────────────┘
    ┌───────────✶──────────┐
    initiates
    glintpaw | 11 moons | female (afab)
    └──────────────────────┘

┌───────────✶──────────┐
    queens and kits
    └──────────────────────┘

┌───────────✶──────────┐
    heroes
    └──────────────────────┘

┌───────────✶──────────┐
    saviors
    mistbreeze | 34 moons | female (afab)
    └──────────────────────┘
    ┌───────────✶──────────┐
    recruits
    lionpaw | 13 moons | male (amab)
    └──────────────────────┘

┌───────────✶──────────┐
    queens and kits
    └──────────────────────┘

┌───────────✶──────────┐
    heroes
    └──────────────────────┘

┌───────────✶──────────┐
    judges
    └──────────────────────┘
    ┌───────────✶──────────┐
    novices
    └──────────────────────┘

┌───────────✶──────────┐
    queens and kits
    └──────────────────────┘

┌───────────✶──────────┐
    heroes
    └──────────────────────┘

┌───────────✶──────────┐
prey
mouse • one• x0
human scrap • one • x0
rabbit • two • x0
rat • two • x0
pidgeon • three • x0
crow • three • x2
└──────────────────────┘
┌───────────✶──────────┐
tournament victors
none yet
└──────────────────────┘
┌───────────✶──────────┐
pebbles
fifty-nine
└──────────────────────┘
┌───────────✶──────────┐
herb storage
empty
└──────────────────────┘
┌───────────✶──────────┐
training
creekshine has taught glintpaw:
hunting
└──────────────────────┘

┌───────────✶──────────┐
cat notes
solarstar would have been valor
ambermask would have been comity
mistbreeze, harpswoop, and lionpaw
came from the shadowed kingdom
└──────────────────────┘

Last edited by Springtalon on Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:00 pm

─────────────────
clan archive thread is found here
──────────────────────
©
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
clan population 076 xxx clan servings 012 xxx next starclan visit wheneverxxx next birth silverdrop (2) ; squirrelheart (2) xxx mod notes hey, just so you know id prefer if all future kits (and cats in general) are put onto lineart ^^ xxx cats to find vulturecrest
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Fallenkit nestled against his mother’s leg. “I don’t want to be an apprentice!” He cried softly “I’ll miss you! I can’t be stuck with Thistlekit for the rest of my life!” He shot his sister a mocking look and the she-cat scoffed, shoving him playfully. “Wow, I see how it is.” Hawksnow sighed, feigning sadness “You just loved me for my warmth.” Thistlekit rolled her eyes and nuzzled her mother’s leg affectionately. “We really are going to miss you.” She meowed. Fallenkit nodded sincerely. “Promise you’ll visit us?” Hawksnow laughed. “Great Starclan!” She huffed “It’s not like you’re moving Clans! You’ll be right across the clearing from me! Now go on, Elmstar’s waiting for you.” She licked her kits’ heads before nudging them around the corner of the hollow. Thistlekit’s eyes widened. She had witnessed the ceremonies before, but she never pictured herself here. All of her clanmates were lined up on both sides of the pair, forming an aisle leading to the leader’s tree. She snuck a wink at Moorkit, who was bouncing excitedly for her friend. The two siblings walked proudly down the rows, nodding thankfully at the quiet ‘good luck’s and ‘you’ve gotten so big’s. Eventually the pair reached Elmstar, who was standing elegantly on one of the lower branches. “Cats of BearClan, we are gathered today to make two new apprentices. Fallenkit and Thistlekit both show great potential, and I know all of us are excited for them to embark on their journey of training.” She started, shifting her gaze around those gathered. “Fallenkit, Thistlekit,” She meowed “do you promise to train to the best of your ability with the goal of becoming warriors of BearClan.” The two cats looked excitedly at each other before saying, in unison, “I do.” Elmstar let a sweet smile tug at her muzzle. “Then I, Elmstar, call upon our ancestors to guide you during this time. Until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Fallenpaw and Thistlepaw. Sparkstorm, you will mentor Fallenpaw. You have shown great courage and compassion. I believe you are ready for an apprentice, and I hope you pass your skills down to him. Nightfur, you will mentor Thistlepaw. You have been a great teacher, and are one of the strongest cats I know. I trust you will help Thistlepaw be the same.” The two warriors came up and touched noses with their new apprentices. “I can’t wait to mentor you.” Nightfur purred. Thistlepaw beamed and looked to the camp. The crowd erupted into cheers. “Fallenpaw! Thistlepaw!” They cried. The two siblings nuzzled each other, and squeaked in excitement as the other apprentices came to welcome them into their new position.

Sparkstorm sat beside Ashtail. “Your best friend mentoring your son.” The ginger tom mused aloud “What are the odds?” Ashtail smirked. “I may have pulled a few strings.” The deputy sighed “You're a great cat, Fallenpaw would be lucky to learn from you.” Sparkstorm chuckled. “Only if you return the favor. Spider kit will need someone like you to break him out of his shell.” He looked over to where his son was sitting awkwardly beside Moorkit, long legs splayed. “You know he asked me about Otterfur the other day.” Ashtail’s ears flicked up. Sparkstorm’s father had always been a touchy subject, ever since he left with Viperstar. They never knew where he ended up, though. “What did you tell him?” Sparkstorm smirked. “I said he was the greasiest cat I’ve ever known.” The two toms burst into laughter. Suddenly, Fallenpaw padded up to his new mentor. “Sparkstorm!” He chirped “Nightfur and Thistlepaw are going on a tour of the territory! Can we go too?” The warrior got to his paws. “Of course, if you think you’re ready.” He meowed, raising a slightly challenging eyebrow. Fallenpaw puffed out his chest. “I was born ready!” He declared, and scurried off with the tom.

Hawksnow was the next one to sit next to Ashtail. She sighed and wrapped her tail around his. “Why did they have to grow up so fast?” The deputy said wistfully “I remember when we were that young. It didn’t seem like it passed so quickly. Our kits are apprentices now.” Hawksnow purred and nuzzled him. “Hopefully they’ll have better luck in training than their father.” Ashtail narrowed his eyes. “Hey, I only failed my assessment twice!” He meowed indignantly. The two chuckled and rubbed their cheeks together. “I love our family, Hawksnow.” Ashtail murmured. The she-cat smiled. “Me too.” The pair turned to watch with joy as their two kits padded over the hill with their newly assigned mentors, ready to begin their own journey.

~~~

Elmstar’s attention was caught by a brown speckled cat entering the camp beside Archthorn. The young warrior brought the cat gently to the leader. “This is Prairiedust, we found her sleeping underneath one of the oaks.” He reported. Elmstar nodded. “Hello, my name is Elmstar, leader of BearClan.” The old she-cat held up her tail. “I’ve heard of the Clans. I don’t think I should stay here.” She said somberly “I’m afraid I’m too old to help you. I can’t hunt, and I would just hold you back.” The leader smiled. “Prairiedust, let me stop you right there.” She purred “Warriors aren’t the only part of the Clan. Elders are important. They guide us and teach us, and we would be honored to give you a home.” Prairiedust smiled gently. “You really mean it?” She gasped “Are there any other elders?” Elmstar was about to open her mouth when Ravencloud padded up. “Actually, Elmstar, I was meaning to talk to you.” She meowed, standing happily next to Prairiedust “I think it’s time that I retire. My joints aren’t what they used to be.” The leader nodded. “Cats of BearClan, I have an announcement!” She yowled “Ravencloud, you have served the Clan well. We wouldn’t be where we are now without you. You have earned your rest several times over. If it is your desire to become an elder, we will support your decision whole-heartedly. Thank you.” She dipped her head and Ravencloud purred loudly, the cats around her congratulated her. Ravencloud and Prairedust introduced themselves. “Oh, Elmstar!” The new she-cat meowed, before the pair went to their den. “My grandson brought me here. He went on a scouting trip a few days ago, but he should be back any moment. Do you think you could look for him?” The leader nodded dutifully. “I will put my best warriors on it.” She promised “Now, why don’t you and Ravencloud get settled in your new den.”

~~~

It was a usual night in the apprentice den. The rest of the Clan was asleep, but the new den members were too excited to settle down. “I can’t believe we’re finally going to learn how to fight!” Dunepaw gasped excitedly, eyes wide. “I can’t wait to explore the territory more.” Thistlepaw sighed, nestling into her soft nest. She turned to look beside her, to where Fallenpaw’s nest rested directly beside hers. The two were extremely close, and ranking up wouldn’t change that. “I’m excited to be able to do things.” Fallenpaw said quietly “I want to serve my Clan, I wanna protect them.” Cardinalpaw’s ears flattened. “You don’t think we’re going to have another...incident...do you?” Thistlepaw tilted her head. “Like the fire?” Hazepaw shuddered. “I hate fire.” She muttered “I’m never going anywhere near it ever again.” Splashpaw twitched her whiskers. “When have you ever been in the remote proximity of a fire.” She giggled, poking her sister. “I heard the bear was worse.” Dunepaw murmured absentmindedly “Will all those claws and eyes that burned into your soul.” Splashpaw nodded firmly. “I absolutely agree.” She quipped “Every time I think about it, it’s like I can feel it’s jaws around me, crushing me. Almost like-” A harsh shush sounded from further in the den. “Hey! Shut up, will you.” Serpentpaw hissed “Some of us are trying to sleep!” The talking group mumbled their apologies and curled up, abandoning their conversation and drifting into sleep.

~~~

The past few moons of Bumbleflight’s life had mainly consisted of two things: worrying about his kits, and worrying about the prophecy. He had put it on the backburner after Harriercloud passed on, but he had a repeated dream, but it was much more vivid. He had told Rainleaf to become “self sufficient” the previous day, to make him be a medicine cat on his own. In reality, he had just needed time to think it over. “When the crow calls…” He murmured to himself. Crows called all the time. They were abundant in their territory. Letting out an exasperated sigh, the tom rolled onto his back. A fresh mind could be helpful. So far, he had kept the vision to himself. But if the shadows were as dangerous as StarClan said, he should probably at least tell Elmstar. She would know what to do. He gave a determined nod and closed his eyes, promising to tell his leader of the omen first thing in the morning.

[x1 feverfew and x1 honey is used to help the kit]
[ravencloud becomes an elder]
[prairiedust asks elmstar to look for her grandson]
[mossbounce, archthorn, ricecub, and adderbreeze patrol]
[hawksnow, badgergaze, gorsewind, and chestnutstripe hunt]
[hollypounce, windfeather, hickorywind, and sparkstorm hunt]
[poppysplash, heronstep, tickstripe, and pipersnap hunt]
[bumbleflight and rainleaf collect herbs]
[sunstomp teaches mintpaw climbing]
[chestnutstripe teaches toadpaw climbing]
[ricecub teaches beanpaw climbing]
[burrwhisker teaches snailpaw climbing]
[swiftwind teaches mudpaw agility]
[nimbuscurl teaches shadowpaw hunting]
[owlshade teaches serpentpaw hunting]
[shrewclaw teaches saskatoonpaw hunting]
[sparkstorm mentors fallenpaw]
[nightfur mentors thistlepaw]
[owlshade mentors dunepaw]
[burrwhisker mentors cardinalpaw]
[hickorywind mentors hazepaw]
[brambleglow mentors splashpaw]
[the clan consumes x6 small fish]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxx𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗:
elmstar, 51 m, ♀
xxxxx𝖉𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖞:
ashtail, 37 , ♂

xxxxx𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖙:
bumbleflight, 53 m, ♂
xx𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊:
rainleaf, 20 m, ♂

𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗𝖘:
stormfang, 63 m, ♂
swiftwind, 54 m, ♂
nightfur, 51 m, ♂
hickorywind, 44, ♂
↪ blind in one eye
adderbreeze, 58 m, ♀
windfeather, 59 m, ♂
hollypounce, 44 m, ♀
redfin, 58 m, ♂
shrewclaw , 35 m, ♂
badgergaze, 33 m, ♂
burrwhisker, 28 m, ♂
sparkstorm, 28 m, ♂
tulipclaw, 39 m, ♀
grousecall, 69 m, ♀
blackbriar, 57 m, ♀
grassheart, 72 m, ♀
sunstomp, 27 m, ♂
owlshade, 22 m, ♂
brambleglow, 31 m, ♀
ricecub, 40 m, ♀
chestnutstripe, 29 m, ♀
darkfang, 22 m, ♀
ryetail, 20 m, ♀
nimbuscurl, 27 m, ♂
mossbounce, 18 m, ♂
twigsnap, 19 m, ♀
applebee, 18 m, ♀
poppysplash, 27 m, ♀
heronstep, 18 m, ♂
archthorn, 18 m, ♂
butterflytoe, 16 m, ♀
fognose, 57 m, ♀
marmotsnout, 39 m, ♀
pipersnap, 18 m, ♀
tickstripe, 16 m, ♂
lightrunner, 21 m, ♀
gorsewind, 29 m, ♀
hawksnow, 34 m, ♀
[url=link]➣[/url] name, age, ♂♀

𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖘:
mudpaw, 10 m, ♀
mintpaw, 9 m, ♀
toadpaw, 9 m, ♂
beanpaw, 9 m, ♀
snailpaw, 9 m, ♀
shadowpaw, 7 m, ♀
saskatoonpaw, 7 m, ♀
serpentpaw, 67m, ♀
fallenpaw, 6 m, ♂
thistlepaw, 6 m, ♀
cardinalpaw, 6 m, ♂
dunepaw, 6 m, ♀
hazepaw, 6 m, ♀
↪ asthmatic
splashpaw, 6 m, ♀
[url=link]↠[/url] name, age, ♂♀

alphaal𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖘:
squirrelheart, 57 m, ♀
nettlemist, 26 m, ♀
shellpond, 25 m, ♀
deerleap, 71 m, ♀
silverdrop, 30 m, ♀
[url=link]๑[/url] name, age, ♂♀

alphaalҝ𝖎𝖙𝖘:
beekit, 5 m, ♂
minkkit, 5 m, ♀
crowkit, 3 m, ♂
falconkit, 3 m, ♂
jacobinkit, 5 m, ♂
barleyit, 2 m, ♂
polarkit, 2 m, ♂
cougarkit, 2 m, ♂
spiderkit, 2 m, ♂
moorkit, 2 m, ♀
goatkit, 1 m, ♂
ripplekit, 1 m, ♀
cowkit, 1 m, ♀
[url=link]➸[/url] name, age, ♂♀

alphaal𝖊𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:
prairiedust, 100 m, ♀
ravencloud, 74 m, ♀
[url=link]➣[/url] name, age, ♂♀
al𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖊:
mouse, one serving╶ 018
minnow, one serving╶ 018
small fish, two servings╶ 001
squirrel, two servings╶ 004
hare, three servings╶ 004
big fish, three servings╶ 005

al𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:
North- the elysian dynasty ; Immortes
South- silverclan ; ~•SnowLeapord•~
East- pheonixclan ; stormt4lon
West- chessclan ; sharpiesandhamilton

Northeast- highgarden ; eagle
Northwest- spruceclan ; ponz
Southeast- galaclan ; demiboygod
Southwest- vagaryclan ; lyttlekytten

inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluey, » Fri May 01, 2020 12:29 am

Mountainclan
Number of Cats: 87 (51 battle ready cats) | 46 female, 38 male, 2 nb | Next Starclan Visit: Now | Pebbles: 143 | most cats pelts colours are a form of grey, black, and tabby

POV: Snowpaw/fern
Warmth seeped through Snowpaws pelt and on to her skin. “Snowpaw hurry up and get out of your nest” Stormpaw mewed hitting her with his paw. “In a bit” she murmured stretching legs out while keeping her eyes tightly shut. “Come on Snowpaw!” Stormpaw whined turning away. “This might be our last morning as apprentices we should at least...” Snowpaw trailed of when she realised that Stormpaw had already left. She sighed before scampering out of her nest and running after her brother. “You know Stormpaw” Snowpaw began when she had finally caught up with her brother “you are the most annoying cat I know! And that says a lot since Honeypaw is in the clan” Stormpaw turned to her smirking as he leaped towards her cuffing her over the ears. “Hey! I was just telling the truth” Snowpaw laughed. “You two might want to groom yourselves, Nettlestar just told me to tell you that your warrior ceremony is going to happen at sun-high” Ferretfur mewed as she passed by. Snowpaw and Stormpaw instantly shot their gazes back at eachother excitedly.

Soon enough Nettlestar emerged from her den and called the clan out at once, Snowpaw watched mother Silentwind sat by the other deaf cat in the clan, Ripplewish. Snowpaw and Stormpaw hurried up next to Nettlestar, embarrassment filled Snowpaws body as she saw the clans eyes fall on her. “I, Nettlestar, leader of Mountainclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn. Stormpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?” Nettlestar spoke calmly while Snowpaw was almost shaking with fear “I do.” Stormpaw mewed at last lifting his chin and puffing out his chest. “Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Stormpaw from this moment you will be known as Stormlight. StarClan honors you for your never ending kindness and eagerness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Mountainclan.” Nettlestar finished, Stormlights amber eyes lit up and he gazed across to Snowpaw. Suddenly Snowpaw realised that it was her turn and bit her lip to try and stop it from quivering, she couldn’t understand how Stormlight seemed so calm the whole time. “Snowpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?” Nettlestar said next turning towards Snowpaw, she felt as if her heart was beating so fast that the whole clan could see it beating in her chest. Closing her eyes tightly before speaking Snowpaw said “I do” “Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Snowpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Snowfern. StarClan honors your positive energy and bravery and we welcome you as a full warrior of Mountainclan.” Snowfern felt as if her heart skipped a beat at the sound of her new name. As her clan cheered for her Snowfern smiled, no longer feeling scared.

Nightstep and Cloudbelly practice medicine
Nightstep and Cloudbelly look for herbs
Cloudbelly treats wounds
x2 rats, x2 stoats and x5 mice and x1 shrew are consumed
Rosepaw, Pigeonpaw, Ploverpaw, Flarepaw, Sunrisepaw, Shrewpaw, Foxpaw, Sunsetpaw, Shadepaw train with there mentors. Ploverpaw, Pigeonpaw, Flarepaw and Sunrisepaw train in combat. Shrewpaw, Foxpaw, Sunsetpaw and Shadepaw train in hunting. Rosepaw trains in climbing
Azaleapaw, Honeypaw and Emberpaw go for their warrior assessment
Tigerwillow, Snowfern, Fawnspeckle, Speckledfur, Rosepaw and Brightwhistle Go hunting
Silentwind, Stormlight, Nettlestar, Tumblereed, Leopardtuft and Falconheart go hunting
Tawnyfall, Cypressglow, Ravenshadow, Primrose, Ferretfur and Finchflight Go on a border patrol
Hemlockwind, Lilacdapple, Aspenheart, Stormpatch and Starlingswoop Go on a border patrol
Breezestorm, Tadpoletail, Oceangaze, Ripplewish and Speckblaze go on a border patrol
Fluttersplash, Ploverpaw, Bluesplash, Wolftail and Pebblefeather go hunting
Fernclaw and Finchflight try for kits
Nettlestar requests a warrior from starclan (could they please be an oriental shorthair)

Notes to mod:

Cats with names in blue are to be targeted in the event of a death roll. Though if it is a leader not all of the lives preferably a maximum of three. For all queens whose kits are 2 moons or younger and there is no other nursing queens, the blue doesn’t matter.
Cats with names in Green either have planned deaths or I don’t want dead.

Leader:
Nettlestar | 55 moons | Female | X
Lives: ★★★★★(5)

Deputy:
Ferretfur | 57 moons |Female | X

Medicine Cat:
Nightstep| 52 moons | Male| X
Cloudbelly | 17 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Name | Age | Gender |[url=link]X[/url]
Skill Points:

Warriors
Leopardtuft | 62 moons| Male| X
Twighaze | 56 moons| Male | X limping on front right paw
Breezestorm| 64 moons| Male| X
Pebblefeather | 51 moons | Male | X
| Powers: Mockingbird cat, able to catch x3 prey every patrol x2 moons of rest
Ravenshadow | 58 moons | Male | X
Stormpatch | 57 moons | Male | X
Aspenheart| 32 moons | Female | X
Tigerwillow | 51 moons | Female |X
Oceangaze | 37 moons | Female | X
Hemlockwind | 85 moons | Female | X
Bluesplash | 38 moons | Male | X
Ripplewish | 25 moons | Female | X | Deaf
Silvertail | 25 moons | Male | X
Juniperpelt | 25 moons | Male | X
Peakcloud| 54 moons | Female | X
Fernclaw | 25 moons | Female | X slight limp
Lilacdapple | 32 moons | Female | X
Finchflight| 22 moons | Male | X
Tumblereed| 87 moons | Male | X
Speckledfur | 40 moons | Male | X
Pricklepelt | 22 moons | Female | X
Clovereye | 22 moons | Female | X
Lilywater | 22 moons | Female | X
Goldenmuzzle | 22 moons | Male | X
Iceriver | 32 moons | Male | X
Fawnspeckle | 51 moons | Female | X
Tawnyfall | 65 moons | Female |X
Darkrose | 35 moons | Female | X x1 moon of rest
Daisystorm | 33 moons | Female | X
Cypressglow | 18 moons | Male | X
Mothstripe | 17 moons | Female | X
Fluttersplash | 17 moons | Female | X
Doeleap | 26 moons | Female | X
Silentwind | 38 moons | Female | XDeaf
Primrose | 23 moons | Female | X
| Powers: reduces chance of predators and injuries when sent on a patrol
Speckblaze | 14 moons | Female | X
Starlingswoop | 14 moons | Male | X
Hollyfoot | 14 moons | Female | X
Tadpoletail | 14 moons | Female | X
Wolftail | 49 moons | Female | X
Brightwhistle | 29 moons | Male | X
Falconheart | 28 moons | Female | X blind in one eye
Earthstomp | 22 moons | Male | X
Snowfern | 13 moons | Female | X
Stormlight | 13 moons | Female | X

Apprentices:
Azaleapaw | 12 moons | Male | X
Rosepaw | 12 moons | Female | X
Emberpaw | 12 moons | Female | X
Honeypaw | 12 moons | Non-binary (m) | X
Pigeonpaw | 8 moons | Female |X
Ploverpaw | 8 moons | Male | X | powers: catches 2 extra pieces of prey on hunting patrols, he can only activate his powers every other moon or he has a 90% chance of dying
Flarepaw | 7 moons | Male | X
Sunrisepaw | 7 moons | Male | X
Shrewpaw | 7 moons | Female | X
Foxpaw | 7 moons | Female | X
Sunsetpaw | 7 moons | Male | X
Shadepaw| 7 moons | Male | X

Queens:
Palewing | 40 moons | Female | X
Dewfrost | 50 moons | Female | X
Sprinklerain | 49 moons | Female | X
Butterflysilk | 29 moons | Female | X
Kestrelsong | 33 moons | Female | X
Dawnstride | 42 moons | Non-binary (f) | X

Kits:
Pondkit | 4 moons | Female | X
Rainkit | 4 moons | Male | X
Dropkit | 4 moons | Male | X
Marigoldkit | 4 moons | Male |X
Bluebellkit | 4 moons | Female | X
Pollenkit | 4 moons | Female | X
Mudkit | 3 moons | Male | X
Darkkit | 3 moons | Female | X
Otterkit | 3 moons | Female | X Blind in one eye
Dustkit | 3 moons | Male | X
Frogkit | 2 moon | Male | X
Lilypadkit | 2 moon | Female | X
Mistkit | 2 moon | Male | X
Cinderkit | 2 moon | Female | X

Nursery assistants:
Flamepatch| 50 moons | Male | X Eyeless
Squirrelnose | 32 moons | Female | X

Elders:
Grousecurl | 126 moons| Male | X
Earlyfield | 96 moons | Female | X
Frostsnap | 116 moons | Male | X

Ally Clans:
Celectial Beings | Broken*
BirchClan | Brightheart_Warrior3

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
Northeast |Celectial Beings | Broken*
Southeast | ChessClan | sharpiesandhamilton
South | ShiningClan | Kazin
Southwest | Clan Name | Usernane
West | BirchClan| Brightheart_Warrior3

Medicine Store
Honey | Soothes throat | x2
Yarrow | Causes cats to throw up | x0
Poppy seeds | calms cats | x2
Raspberry leaf | helps queens during kitting |x2
Burdock | cures infections | x1
Catmint | cures Greencough and whitecough | x1
Cobwebs | used as a bandage | x1
Lavender | cures fevers and chills, hides the scent of death |x1
Marigold | cures infectious wounds | x0
Stick | can be used as a splint or help distract queens while kitting| x0
Burnet | a traveling herb | x1
Parsley | stops milk flow | x1
Goldenrod | heals most wounds | x0
Fennel | a kitting herb | x1
Tansy | cures coughs and prevents Greencough | x2
Wild garlic | prevents infection | x1
Horsetail | helps infections | x0
Chervil | a kitting herb | x1
Dandelion | treats bee stings and acts as a pain killer | x2
Winter-green | treats poisons | x1
Bindweed | used to bind a stick to an injured limb | x0
Borage | helps queens produce milk, a kitting herb | x3
Coltsfoot | | x3
Broom | | x0
Ragwort leaf | | x1
Waterhemlock | | x1
Oak leaf | | x1
Rush | | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Bird egg | x3 | 1 servings
Hare | x13 | 3 servings
Mouse | x7 | 1 serving
Rabbit | x10 | 2 servings
Shrew | x6|1 serving
Small bird | x2 | 2 servings
Rat | x2 | 2 servings
Stoat | x2 | 2 servings

Mentors:
Ferretfur | Azaleapaw | No. of training sessions: 5 | combat, Hunting, climbing, stealth
Speckledfur | Rosepaw | No. of training sessions: 5 | hunting, stealth, combat
Twighaze | Honeypaw | No. of training sessions: 5 | combat, Hunting, climbing, stealth, tracking
Ravenshadow | Emberpaw | No. of training sessions: 5 | hunting, stealth, combat, tracking
Mothstripe | Pigeonpaw | No. of training sessions: 1 | hunting
Fluttersplash | Ploverpaw | No. of training sessions: 1 | hunting
Juniperpelt | Flarepaw | No. of training sessions: 0 |
Peakcloud | Sunrisepaw | No. of training sessions: 0 |
Aspenheart | Shrewpaw | No. of training sessions: 0 |
Finchflight | Foxpaw | No. of training sessions: 0 |
Pricklepelt | Sunsetpaw | No. of training sessions: 0 |
Clovereye | Shadepaw | No. of training sessions: 0 |

Deceased Cats:
Nettlestar’s 9th life | pushed an apprentice out of the way of a fox | age at death: 39 moons
Nettlestar’s 8th life | Killed by Whitefang | age at death: 41 moons
Nettlestar’s 7th life | kitting | age at death: 41 moons
Pinemask | killed by Whitefang | age at death: 40 moons | X
Scorpionclaw | drowned | age at death: 29 moons | X
Duststripe | drowned | age at death: 82 moons | X
Oceangaze | killed by a badger | age at death: 37 moons | X
Nettlestar’s 6th life | fell out of a tree | age at death: 54 moons

Family:
Ferretfur and Twighaze | Juniperpelt, Fernclaw , Silvertail, Ripplewish
Hemlockwind and Tumblereed | Breezestorm, Aspenheart
Tawnyfall and Duststripe |Pricklepelt, Clovereye, Finchflight, Rosepaw, Emberpaw, Honeypaw
Unknown and Unknown| Ferretfur, Stormpatch
Dewfrost and Birchglow | Cypressglow, Dewpaw, Floodkit, Pondkit, Rainkit, Dropkit, Hailkit
Peakcloud and Haypelt | Cloudbelly, Mothstripe, Fluttersplash
Nettlestar and Ravenshadow | Speckblaze, Starlingswoop, Hollyfoot, Tadpoletail
Fawnspeckle and Aspenheart (Breezestorm) | Azaleapaw
Wolftail and Pebblefeather | Pigeonpaw, Ploverpaw
Squirrelnose and Iceriver | Flarekit, Sunrisekit, Shrewkit, Foxkit, Sunsetkit, Shadekit
Silentwind and Unknown | Snowpaw, Stormpaw
Palewing and Scorpionclaw | Marigoldkit
Palewing and Bluesplash | Bluebellkit, Pollenkit
Kestrelsong and unknown | Mudkit, Darkkit, Otterkit, Dustkit

Mates and crushes:
Ferretfur and Twighaze
Tawnyfall and Duststripe
Nettlestar and Ravenshadow
Fawnspeckle and Aspenheart
Wolftail and Pebblefeather
Squirrelnose and Iceriver
Bluesplash and Scorpionclaw
Fernclaw and Finchflight
Snowpaw likes Azaleapaw
Ploverpaw likes Rosepaw
Pricklepelt likes Juniperpelt
Lilywater likes Juniperpelt[/b]
Last edited by Bluey, on Fri May 01, 2020 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bluey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Fri May 01, 2020 4:19 am

Season: Green-Leaf
    Weather: Days are growing warmer and even into the night. Prey is abundant as they rush to fatten up for the next leafbare. Kittings should still run smoothly and herbs will be abundant. However predators and twoleg objects are starting to pop up.

Announcement: If I made a mistake please don't be afraid to pm me!

As you all have may noticed CaC has its very own lineart! The lines were created by the very talented Grey_Hoodie and are being colored in by various other mods, mini mods and the CaC artists. Allowing us to use the lineart for your cats lets us give more unique patterns as we are limited to free to use pictures. If you want your cats to be transferred onto the lineart all you have to do is get in contact with a mod and the team will take care of it.

I have also noticed that a lot of you have not been adding pebbles correctly. Remember, every post you make you get five pebbles automatically. Patrols will sometimes bring back extra pebbles they find as well! Pebbles can be used here at the cac store anytime!

*We have a discord, if you would like the link to it just PM me!

Herb Lists: one

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Twistedclan | Chessclan | Evergreenclan | Celestial Beings | Vagaryclan | Fateclan | Laurelclan | Silverclan | Mothclan | Oceanclan | Beeclan | Aspenclan | Ridgeclan | Whisperclan | Hazelclan | Frogclan | Thistleclan | Hiddenclan | Kishenzi Mwezi | Frosne øya |

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
spasticjazzhands wrote:
Image(c)
─ HUNTING PATROLS
The clan consumes ten voles (10 servings).
Snowstorm, Sunstar, Thistlefur, Mallardwing, Oakbreeze, and Shadow hunt.
Starlingsky, Lightningflash, Thundercry, Willowbranch, Stormheart, and Patchnose hunt.
Robinripple, Tigerstrike, Deergaze, Squirreltuft, Mousespeck, and Shrewfeather hunt.
Chipmunknuzzle, Mambasnap, Wishbone, Hollyshade, Featherflurry, and Eaglescreech hunt.
─ BORDER PATROLS
Carrotpatch, Crowtalon, Moosebellow, Mountaintop, Phoenixfire and Tornadosong patrol.
─ HERB PATROLS
Frostthorn and Volépaw hunt for herbs, specifically dandelion.
─ MEDICAL TREATMENTS
Beetlebuzz and Rabbitear rest and wait to be treated for stings.
─ TRAINING
All eligible apprentices train in a skill.
Frostthorn teaches Volépaw about advanced medicines.
─ RANK CHANGES
Chunkykit becomes Chunkypaw and is apprenticed to Mountaintop.
─ FAMILY CHANGES
Mousespeck agrees to surrogate for Shrewfeather and Robinripple; Robinripple carrying the kits.
Mistgale tries for kits with Cypresstail in RavenClan.
Squirreltuft and Chipmunknuzzle become mates and try for kits.
Patchnose and Dawndapple of IslandClan become a thing and are trying for kits.
─ CLAN CHANGES
Weaselstar takes Swankit back with him to RavenClan.
Sunstar requests an apprentice named Dustpaw.
─ OTHER
dustpaw is my new apprentice w/ littlecloud bot so you can make her however :D
mistgale occupancies weaselstar and swankit to ravenclan.
oakbreeze is surrogating for pinetail and turtlecreek of aspenclan.
rimefrost of islandclan is surrogating for sunstar and windchill.
the craze will make a reappearance soon but after kit boom (sorry)

Hunting
    Snowstorm, Sunstar, Thistlefur, Mallardwing, Oakbreeze, and Shadow caught two thrushes.
    Starlingsky, Lightningflash, Thundercry, Willowbranch, Stormheart, and Patchnose caught two mice and a magpie.
    Robinripple, Tigerstrike, Deergaze, Squirreltuft, Mousespeck, and Shrewfeather caught two squirrels and a rabbit.
    Chipmunknuzzle, Mambasnap, Wishbone, Hollyshade, Featherflurry, and Eaglescreech caught two voles.

Patrolling
    Carrotpatch, Crowtalon, Moosebellow, Mountaintop, Phoenixfire and Tornadosong shockingly run into two cats who claim to be Sweetpaw and Sandkit. (Ill have to give you an IOU on the growths, but they can both be warriors technically. And yes, they got scars. Sandkit is missing an eye as well, from an infection. It does seem rather fresh)

Gathering
    Frostthorn and Volépaw find two dandelion and horsetail.

Family
    ….
    Robinripple, Mistgale, and Chipmunknuzzle all find themselves expecting and due in two moons. Patchnose is a tom so I can’t say if they are expecting as its the molly’s mod to decide.

Training
    All apprentices learn a skill this moon.

Request
    Dustpaw has been sent. They were done by HI55.

sharpiesandhamilton wrote:
Image(c)
𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐒 Richterscreech sends the following hunting patrols out.
↬ Sweethen leads Croquembouchepuff, Eclaircream, Serotineecho, Pipistrellecave, and Suiecloud to the north.
↬ Fourmisplash leads Tachesplotch, Soleilstripes, Crécerelleflight, Hérissonnespine, and Genévrierneedle to the west.
↬ Violindapple leads Noisetteblossom, Edelweißdrop, Tigregrowl, Moucheronwings, and Tonnerredance to the east.
↬ Freuxfreckle leads Orangeray, Sopranocavern, Coatiheart, Termitetonuge, and Raventalon to the south.

𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐒 Richterscreech sends the following border patrols out.
↬ Peuwobble leads Grenouilleleap, Sourisspots, Foudrewhisker, Épicéaleaf, and Rocherpebble to the north.
↬ Flûtesong leads Whitefang, Visontwist, Juncoflight, Ottomanspire, and Viperinepurr to the west.
↬ Bébéecho leads Tremortremble, Seismicwhisper, Tectonicmarch, Archipelagoislands, and Pikachoo to the east.
↬ Grognoneyes leads Macaroncrumb, Croissantcrunch, Fuméemust, Mouflonpeak, and Raventalon in search of Noirshadow and Pluiedrop’s kits.

𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐁 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 Richterscreech arranges the following herb hunting patrol.
↬ Termitetongue accompanies Wolfwhiskers to hunt for herbs, focusing on elder leaves and feverfew.

𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 Wolfwhiskers treats the following for illness or injury.
↬ Richterscreech receives 1 horsetail and 1 moon of rest (1/1).
↬ Gannetsong receives 1 stick, 1 bindweed, and 1 moon of rest (1/3).
↬ Mosquitobuzz receives 1 moon of rest (1/2).
↬ Blaireauface receives 1 moon of rest (1/2).

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒 A vigil is held for the following new members of ÉtoileClan.
↬ Lunestorm, Belettetwist, Lumiéreblink, and Fuméemist all pass due to the disease.
↬ Arbreflame leaves to find another home after giving up Mandarinekit, but she was unable to find raspberry leaves in time. She passed on to ÉtoileClan very soon after crossing the border.

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 The following apprenti practice their skills.
↬ Fourmisplash trains Acaipaw and Quinoapaw in climbing
↬ Anguilleripple, Viperinepurr, Soleilstripes, and Mouflonpeak train Cyclonepaw, Zéphyrpaw, Hazelpaw, and Flammepaw in stealth.
↬ Wolfwhiskers trains Feupaw in broken bones.
↬ Grincheuxsnarl and Violindapple train Tritonpaw and Scinquepaw in fighting.
↬ Visontwist, Sopranocavern, and Archipelagoislands train Lionceaupaw, Faonpaw, and Reniflerpaw in hunting.

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 ChessClan sends the following apprenti to the Northern Pass.
↬ nuitpaw, tacheterpaw, nimbuspaw, and ramurepaw attempt their final assessments.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ChessClan consumes the following prey to survive.
↬ 7 big fish.

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 ChessClan celebrates the following changes in family.
↬ Flûtesong and Mericibubble try for kits.
↬ Moucheronwings and Pipistrellecave try for kits (to get the same genetics as if she and Mosquitobuzz tried for kits).
↬ Thistleheart is kitting. She is surrogating for Orangeray and Valleyrunner.

Hunting
    Sweethen, Croquembouchepuff, Eclaircream, Serotineecho, Pipistrellecave, and Suiecloud caught two frogs.
    Fourmisplash, Tachesplotch, Soleilstripes, Crécerelleflight, Hérissonnespine, and Genévrierneedle caught two small fish and a big fish.
    Violindapple, Noisetteblossom, Edelweißdrop, Tigregrowl, Moucheronwings, and Tonnerredance caught two voles and a hare.
    Freuxfreckle, Orangeray, Sopranocavern, Coatiheart, Termitetonuge, and Raventalon caught two frogs and a rabbit.

Patrolling
    Peuwobble, Grenouilleleap, Sourisspots, Foudrewhisker, Épicéaleaf, and Rocherpebble returned to camp unharmed.
    Flûtesong, Whitefang, Visontwist, Juncoflight, Ottomanspire, and Viperinepurr founed fifteen pebbles.
    Bébéecho, Tremortremble, Seismicwhisper, Tectonicmarch, Archipelagoislands, and Pikachoo returned with an injured Tremortremble, Seismicwhisper, Archipelagoislands, and Pikachoo. The group were messing around and not paying much attention as they stumbled into a rat’s nest. Seismicwhisper and Archipelagoislands will need burdockroot for the bites, and they will all need a moon of rest.
    Grognoneyes, Macaroncrumb, Croissantcrunch, Fuméemust, Mouflonpeak, and Raventalon find 1, 2, 3 very frightened and hungry kits.

Powers
    Sweethen’s powers activated and she brought back an extra hare.
    Richterscreech’s powers were not activated.
    Peuwobble’s powers activated and protected their patrol from a small group of dogs.
    Mericibubble and Flutesong’s powers were not activated.

Gathering
    Termitetongue and Wolfwhiskers found feverfew, stinging nettle, and water hemlock.

Family
    Mericibubble and Pipistrellecave are both expecting and due in two moons.
    Thistleheart 1, 2(molly), 3(tom) healthy kits.

Training
    All apprentices learned a skill this moon.

Assessments
    The apprentices all passed and will return in two moons.

Genetics
    Patrol kits;
    One- shorthaired dominate white, solid black no white spotting
    Two(done by Katrione)- shorthaired solid black with over half white spotting
    Three- shorthaired dominate white, solid black low white spotting

Thistleheart kits; All three are bio Orangeray’s.
    One- short haired black mackerel tabby with under half white
    Two- short haired black tortie mackerel tabby with over half white
    Three- short haired ginger-black mackerel tabby with over half white, carries long hair

broken* wrote:
Image(c)
request
➣ 'adult cat'
cats received
➣ 'whitespring' & 4 kits
prey consumption
➣ 2x 'snakes'
➣ 3x 'voles'
herb hunting
--- seeking 'cobwebs'
➣ poolwatcher, rosebriar
hunting patrol
➣ patrol one
---bramble, spruce, chimera, qinling, lychnis, rivulet
➣ patrol two
---eleuchia, wigeon, angler, escurel, dicentra, bobak
➣ patrol three
---fennel, procyon, nimbus, silk, iguana, pandion
border patrol
➣ patrol one
---arcigera, sun, leech, laurel, candiru, ivy
➣ patrol two
---pomona, yucca, heron, castor, solis, mephitis

Hunting
    Bramble, Spruce, Chimera, Qinling, Lychnis, and Rivulet caught two mice and a squirrel.
    Eleuchia, Wigeon, Angler, Escurel, Dicentra, and Bobak caught two fish and a vole.
    Fennel, Procyon, Nimbus, Silk, Iguana, and Pandion caught two hares.

Patrolling
    Arcigera, Sun, Leech, Laurel, Candiru, and Ivy find an abandoned kit while on patrol.
    Pomona, Yucca, Heron, Castor, Solis, and Mephitis returned to camp with no news.

Powers
    Mambo’s powers did not activate.
    Spruce’s powers did not activate.

Gathering
    Poolwatcher and Rosebriar find marigold and two cobweb.

Health
    Charcoal, Moon, Laurel, Mephitis, Procyon, Knot, Sphinx, Arisaema, Bramble,Iguana, Pandion, and Kaolin died during the battle.

Sweetgum, Egernia, Buck, Acacius, Fennel, Pigeon, Rock, and Larum died throughout the night with their injuries.

Cumulus (lost 6 lives), Vervain, Sun, Candiru, and Caracal are all in critical condition. If they are not given the herbs by next moon the infection from their wounds will consume their lives. They all need two horsetail (two cobwebs plus a marigold is equal to two horsetail).

Rye managed to get out of the harsh parts of the battle and only has a few minor scratches and will be fine.

Family
    All the commotion from the battle sent Harp and Eleuchia into premature labor!

Harp gave birth to 1, 2 kits. One kit died and Harp will need borage to come into milk.

Eleuchia gave birth to 1, 2 healthy kits. The shock of what happened was too much for Eleuchia and she died shortly after birth.

Request
    An adult was sent.

røsebud wrote:
Image(c)
Moonpool:
Robinstar requests a cat of any rank

Medicine:
Cloverwish practices medicine
Cloverwish and Poppypaw go herb gathering

Patrols:
Swiftfern, Asterflame and Komaru patrol the borders
Minkear and Kiiro patrol the borders
Tanglestep, Goosewing, Rowanpaw and Sweetpaw hunt
Turtlecreek, Birdbrook, Nanamipaw and Rosepaw hunt

Training:
Rowanpaw, Rosepaw and Sweetpaw train

Family:
Cloudmask is having her kits!
↳ the father is Tanglestep
↳ no calico/tortoiseshell kits please!
Turtlecreek and Pinetail are now mates!
Pinetail tries for kits with Oakbreeze of Twistedclan as a surrogate

Hunting
    Tanglestep, Goosewing, Rowanpaw and Sweetpaw don't manage to catch anything due to the inexperienced apprentices.
    Turtlecreek, Birdbrook, Nanamipaw and Rosepaw managed to catch a distracted squirrel.

Patrolling
    Swiftfern, Asterflame and Komaru run into a pair of loving mates. They are looking for a new play to call home.
    Minkear and Kiiro walked right into a patch of bees! The two cats ran as fast as they could and managed to get away with just a few stings. Cloverwish was able to get some of the pesky stingers but Minkear will need some dandelion. They both also need to rest for a moon.

Gathering
    Cloverwish and Poppypaw find horsetail, willow leaf and willow bark.

Family
    Cloudmask gave birth to 1, 2 healthy kits!
    Pinetail found out she was expecting! She is due in two moons.

Training
    Rowanpaw, Rosepaw and Sweetpaw all learn the combat skill.
    Cloverwish stays in tip top shape of five skill points.

Request
    A queen was sent. She is due in two moons.

Mod Notes
    Sorry, transfers are on hold for me at the moment due to a busy schedule. I do have plans to catch up soon though!
    The ‘loving’ cat was done by kazin and the requested cat is done by HI55, they have a warrior line as well.

beeqlass wrote:
Image(c)
[ sunstone ] brookstar asks her ancestors for a monarch (queen), to bring life to the clan
[ patrol ] brookstar and asterbranch patrol in the morning,┃chervilbream patrols in the evening
[ hunting ] brookstar and asterbranch go out for a hunt in the evening,┃chervilbream goes out in the morning
[ med cat duties ] rosefern goes out to gathers herbs

Hunting
    Brookstar and Asterbranch caught a hare.
    Chervilbream caught a frog.

Patrolling
    Brookstar and Asterbranch had a small skirmish at their wester border with some Tempusclan cats. No cat got hurt luckily, but the border has become more clear to both sides.
    Chervilbream met Milquetoast while on patrol.

Gathering
    Rosefern found tormentil and water hemlock.

Request
    A monarch was sent. They are due in two moons.

sharpshooter. wrote:
Image(c)
[pinepaw takes his assessment (will become pinenose)]

[tawnyfeather gives oliveblossom x1 borage]

[shadedstag & sootstream become mates. they don't want kits at the moment]

[rosestar & milo try for kits]

[softwing is kitting. the father is unknown. tawnyfeather is on standby with x1 borage & x1 raspberry leaves]

[tawnyfeather and draco look for herbs]

[orvomask takes featherdusk, slatesun, laceleaf, custarddrop & pinepaw to patrol]

[aprésfoot takes gingerface, tigerhallow, shadedstag, whitefox & okapisun to patrol]

[milo takes iolantha, stormcloud, creamfall & sootstream hunting]

[sootcloud takes skyleaf, eclipseheart, wolfpaw & cloverpaw hunting]

[mintwave takes dapplesong, ashenclaw, rainpaw & marblepaw hunting]

[wolfkit becomes an apprentice! her name is now wolfpaw, and her mentor is shadedstag]

[adelaide becomes and apprentice! her name is not changed, and her mentor is whitefox]

[tawnyfeather attempts to teach draco about sicknesses]

[orvomask attempts to teach patchedpaw about hiding]

[ashenclaw attempts to teach marblepaw about swimming]

[sootstream attempts to teach wolfpaw about stalking]

[mintwave attempts to teach rainpaw about stalking]

[sootcloud attempts to teach cloverpaw about stalking]

Hunting
    Milo, Jolantha, Atormcloud, Creamfall and Sootstream caught two mice and a squirrel.
    Sootcloud, Skyleaf, Eclipseheart, Wolfpaw and Cloverpaw caught a rabbit.
    Mintwave, Dapplesong, Ashenclaw, Rainpaw and Marblepaw caught two voles..

Patrolling
    Orvomask, Featherdusk, Slatesun, Laceleaf, Custarddrop and Pinepaw ran into two dogs. The patrol attacked immediately and were able to chase them out. Featherdusk and Laceleaf have some minor injuries and will need two moons of rest.
    Aprésfoot, Gingerface, Tigerhallow, Shadedstag, Whitefox and Okapisun found twenty seven pebbles.
    *Apprentices can’t go on patrol when they are taking their assessment.

Gathering
    Tawnyfeather and Draco found dandelion, heather nectar, and goldenrod.

Family
    Rosestar and Milo were successful and Rosestar is due in two moons.
    Softwing gave birth to 1, 2, 3, 4 (Tom), 5 (Tom) healthy kits! A raspberry leaf was used.

Training
    All apprentices, but Wolfpaw, learned a skill this moon.
    *Apprentices can't learn anything in the same post they become apprentices.

Mod Notes
    Kit one already has their next growth.

PeachJuice wrote:
𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘨c𝘭𝘢𝘯
𝘗𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨
Lilystar patrols
𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵
Lilystar asks StarClan for a deputy

Patrolling
    Lilystar met a warrior while on patrol.

Request
    Starclan sent a deputy.

sharpiesandhamilton wrote:
Image(c)
Blueberry, Sunglare, Birchdapple, and Saxifragepetal hunt.
Ospreyfrost, Lichenbristle, and Dipperduo patrol.
Briarprickle searches for herbs.
Sunglare trains Climbingpaw in advanced fighting.
Moosestar requests a brown tabby lehrling.
Rollingfog is kitting! She is surrogating for Sunglare and Birchdapple.

Hunting
    Blueberry, Sunglare, Birchdapple, and Saxifragepetal caught two voles.

Patrolling
    Ospreyfrost, Lichenbristle, and Dipperduo found a lost kit while on patrol. They claim to be on an adventure and argue that they are not lost, even though they are.

Gathering
    Briarprickle finds a stick and goldenrod.

Family
    Rollingfog gave birth to 1(molly), 2(tom), 3 healthy kits!

Training
    Climbingpaw learned a skill this moon.

Request
    A lehrling was sent.

Genetics
    Patrol kit- short haired dilute ginger point mackerel tabby
    Lehrling- short haired solid black with high white spotting

Rollingfog’s kits;
    One (bio Sun’s)- short haired tortie-black mackerel tabby with low white, carries long, solid and dilute
    Two (bio Sun’s)- short haired black mackerel tabby with low white, carries long, solid and dilute
    Three (bio Birch’s)- (you'll notice this kit has longer ears and tail due to the father) short haired black ticked tabby, carries long, solid and dilute

Genetics
    Patrol kit was done by Hi55. Lehrlin was done by dei.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

LostClan | 041

Postby recognize » Fri May 01, 2020 5:38 am

──────────────────────────
population: 179 ( 91 ♀ 88 ♂ ) | pebbles: 435
starclan visit: 5.7 | mod: hazilnut | ©©
notes: xxx

storage | mentors | deceased | family
──────────────────────────
ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ ᴡᴇ ғᴀᴅᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ғᴀʟʟs ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏsɪɴɢ ᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅs ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
current prophecy: " there is darkness // where there is light // lostclan will be lost // in their fight " | song lyrics from: taska black - losing our minds ft. nevve

POV - SETTING

wip

you may injure but please do not kill cats marked with a star ★ for plot purposes (exception of leader with >1 life), most have planned deaths. thank you <3
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

LEADERS' DEN

silentstar | ♀ | 68m | leader | 9 lives
maplewhisker | ♀ | 74m | deputy
blackwhisker | ♂ | 73m | warrior
silkenstep | ♂ | 72m | warrior

INFIRMARY

whiteflurry | ♀ | 54m | med cat | 5 sp
deathstalk | ♀ | 26m | med cat | 5 sp

NURSERY

hailhowl | ♀ | 63m | queen
beastkit | ♂ | 6m | kit
risekit | ♀ | 6m | kit

tabbystripe | ♀ | 81m | queen
bearkit | ♀ | 6m | kit
splinterkit | ♂ | 6m | kit
cocoonkit | ♂ | 6m | kit
pinekit | ♂ | 6m | kit
raccoonkit | ♂ | 6m | kit

pebblestep | ♀ | 46m | queen
mousekit | ♀ | 4m | kit
fishkit | ♂ | 4m | kit
sandkit | ♂ | 4m | kit

tigersnare | ♀ | 35m | queen
lifekit | ♂ | 4m | kit
pantherkit | ♂ | 4m | kit

fawnflower | ♀ | 36m | queen
thicketkit | ♀ | 0m | kit
stainkit | ♀ | 0m | kit

doveheart | ♀ | 79m | queen
mothkit | ♂ | 0m | kit
barleykit | ♂ | 0m | kit
acornkit | ♀ | 0m | kit
nightingale | ♂ | 0m | kit

honeycloud | ♀ | 40m | queen
↳ kit | ♀ | 0m | kit
↳ kit | ♂ | 0m | kit

leopardcry | ♀ | 65m | queen
fishkit | ♂ | 0m | kit
claykit | ♀ | 0m | kit

koitail | ♀ | 37m | app
stormkit | ♂ | 5m | kit

royalsplash | ♀ | 48m | queen

dreamtime | ♀ | 45m | queen

bogtuft | ♀ | 39m | queen

spicetuft | ♀ | 41m | queen

swallowheart | ♀ | 63m | queen

mistgoose | ♀ | 26m | queen

quickpounce | ♀ | 29m | queen

swiftflame | ♀ | 77m | queen

midnightkill | ♀ | 47m | queen

foxangel | ♀ | 49m | queen

APPRENTICE DEN

mahoganypaw | ♂ | 12m |app
balancepaw | ♀ | 12m | app
swirlpaw | ♀ | 12m | app
twigpaw | ♂ | 12m | app
twopaw | ♀ | 12m | app
seashellpaw | ♀ | 11m | app
leafpaw | ♀ | 10m | app
eclipsepaw | ♂ | 10m | app
paintpaw | ♀ | 10m | app
fleckpaw | ♀ | 10m | app
blankpaw | ♂ | 10m | app
skullpaw | ♂ | 10m | app
shadepaw | ♂ | 10m | app
alabasterpaw | ♂ | 10m | app
volcanopaw | ♂ | 10m | app
flightpaw | ♀ | 10m | app
cherrypaw | ♀ | 9m | app
pumpkinpaw | ♂ | 9m | app
streampaw | ♀ | 8m | app
moonpaw | ♂ | 8m | app
thornpaw | ♂ | 8m | app
toadstoolpaw | ♀ | 8m | app
sockpaw | ♂ | 8m | app
frondpaw | ♀ | 8m | app
guardianpaw | ♂ | 8m | app
talepaw | ♀ | 8m | app
fangpaw | ♂ | 7m | app
nightpaw | ♀ | 7m | app
flamepaw | ♀ | 7m | app
pawprintpaw | ♂ | 7m | app
dotpaw | ♂ | 7m | app

ELDERS' DEN

daffodilhunt | ♀ | 180m | elder
cunningleap | ♂ | 113m | elder
fieldrain | ♀ | 125m | elder
twitchheart | ♀ | 145m | elder
shineflight | ♂ | 144m | elder
tallscar | ♂ | 111m | elder
woodstripe | ♂ | 126m | elder
firefeather | ♀ | 100m | elder
fognose | ♀ | 103m | elder
xxxxxx
WARRIOR DENS - MATES

mountainsong | ♀ | 61m | warrior
frostfall | ♂ | 61m | warrior

stonestripe | ♂ | 60m | warrior

nettlesting | ♀ | 54m | warrior
tomorrowgaze | ♂ | 57m | warrior

sparrowpounce | ♂ | 70m | warrior

greengaze | ♀ | 79m | warrior
jaywhistle | ♂ | 83m | warrior

creamgaze | ♀ | 84m | warrior
cedarclaw | ♂ | 81m | warrior

lionshade | ♀ | 70m | warrior
oceaneye | ♂ | 79m | warrior

amberwood | ♀ | 81m | warrior
rogerfang | ♂ | 80m | warrior

ashwolf | ♂ | 45m | warrior

dawnscreech | ♀ | 33m | warrior
crowflight | ♂ | 33m | warrior

azureheart | ♂ | 79m | warrior

cougarsnarl | ♂ | 69m | warrior

littleink | ♂ | 44m | warrior

smokesight | ♂ | 29m | warrior

goldfishsky | ♂ | 30m | warrior

deadheart | ♂ | 44m | warrior

cloudspark | ♂ | 42m | warrior

junglefluff | ♂ | 31m | warrior

WARRIOR DENS - FEMALE

wolffang | ♀ | 72m | warrior
olivestep | ♀ | 60m | warrior
goldencall | ♀ | 53m | warrior
junipertongue | ♀ | 53m | warrior

sharpeclipse | ♀ | 59m | warrior
bramblefall | ♀ | 31m | warrior
peakhowl | ♀ | 37m | warrior
antlerclaw | ♀ | 73m | warrior

fierceshine | ♀ | 67m | warrior
aspenfern | ♀ | 26m | warrior
silverheart | ♀ | 26m | warrior
owlriddle | ♀ | 26m | warrior

barkheart | ♀ | 54m | warrior
paleface | ♀ | 25m | warrior
dustcatcher | ♀ | 25m | warrior
snowflight | ♀ | 25m | warrior

crystalwolf | ♀ | 73m | warrior
fenneccall | ♀ | 23m | warrior
ravenfeather | ♀ | 26m | warrior
foameye | ♀ | 25m | warrior

brownracoon | ♀ | 68m | warrior
terracottadust | ♀ | 20m | warrior
baskmoon | ♀ | 38m | warrior
mudslash | ♀ | 48m | warrior

shallowwater | ♀ | 57m | warrior
orcawing | ♀ | 29m | warrior

cowflower | ♀ | 52m | warrior
sootclaw | ♀ | 18m | warrior
snailsnap | ♀ | 59m | warrior
forestflower | ♀ | 42m | warrior

sepiadeer | ♀ | 15m | warrior
hollyeyes | ♀ | 12m | warrior
graysight | ♀ | 12m | warrior

WARRIOR DENS - MALE

birchfang | ♂ | 71m | warrior
patchheart | ♂ | 38m | warrior
junkleap | ♂ | 83m | warrior
iceheart | ♂ | 82m | warrior

pridepounce | ♂ | 62m | warrior
cinnamonchase | ♂ | 33m | warrior
sweptwind | ♂ | 38m | warrior

sablestorm | ♂ | 26m | warrior
cobraeyes | ♂ | 26m | warrior
sycamorecreek | ♂ | 26m | warrior
skunkquill | ♂ | 44m | warrior

weaselcall | ♂ | 25m | warrior
ebonysong | ♂ | 25m | warrior
loudbay | ♂ | 24m | warrior

metalsight | ♂ | 23m | app
inkstrike | ♂ | 26m | warrior
sunglow | ♂ | 22m | warrior

pouncewheat | ♂ | 22m | warrior
goosetrail | ♂ | 25m | warrior
stripesnow | ♂ | 23m | warrior
murkwater | ♂ | 22m | warrior

coldstorm | ♂ | 22m | warrior
rivermud | ♂ | 21m | warrior
windmoss | ♂ | 21m | warrior
gingerglare | ♂ | 21m | warrior

minnowfin | ♂ | 79m | warrior
crispygorse | ♂ | 20m | warrior
springleopard | ♂ | 59m | warrior
lightningheart | ♂ | 69m | warrior

blazeleaf | ♂ | 46m | warrior
miragewater | ♂ | 27m | warrior
darkstrike | ♂ | 43m | warrior
sneakmoon | ♂ | 12m | warrior
ACTIONS LOG

★ consumption [ 27 servings needed ]:
6 bat, 6 stoat, 3 rat - next at 181 cats

★ hunting patrol #1: silentstar, nettlesting,
tomorrowgaze, goldencall, silkenstep, sunglow

★ hunting patrol #2: jaywhistle, silverheart,
cobraeyes, owlriddle, dustcatcher, cinnamonchase

★ hunting patrol #3: rogerfang, lightningheart,
greengaze, fierceshine, aspenfern, sharpeclipse

★ border patrol #1: blackwhisker, sablestorm,
azureheart, mudslash, weaselcall, goldfishsky

★ border patrol #2: quickpounce, antlerclaw,
birchfang, olivestep, skunkquill, littleink

★ border patrol #3: patchheart, junkleaf,
smokesight, crowflight, sycamorecreek,
pridepounce

★ border patrol #4: ashwolf, pridepounce,
sweptwind, loudbay, stonestripe, ebonysong

★ border patrol #5: brownracoon, inkstrike,
crispygorse, gingerglare, windmoss, rivermud

★ herb gathering: whiteflurry, deathstalk

★ practicing medicine: whiteflurry, deathstalk

★ ancestral visit: requesting a warrior

★ infirmary visits: 0
paintpaw, 0m of rest
seashellpaw, 1x broom
blankpaw, 2x blackberry leaves
shadepaw, 1x lamb's ear & 1x chamomile

★ kittings due:
royalsplash x unknown, 0
dreamtime x deadheart, 0
bogtuft x cloudspark, 0
spicetuft x unknown, 1
swallowheart x unknown, 1
mistgoose x unknown, 1
quickpounce x goldfishsky, 1
swiftflame x stonestripe, 1
midnightkill x junglefluff, 2
foxangel x ashwolf, 2

★ training:
junipertongue, mahoganypaw
lionshade, twopaw
cowflower, seashellpaw
cedarclaw, leafpaw
fenneccall, eclipsepaw
goosetrail, paintpaw
oceaneye, fleckpaw
orcawing, blankpaw
baskmoon, skullpaw
paleface, shadepaw
minnowfin, alabasterpaw
murkwater, volcanopaw
frostfall, flightpaw
snailsnap, cherrypaw
peakhowl, pumpkinpaw
stripesnow, streampaw
coldstorm, moonpaw
bramblefall, thornpaw
metalsight, toadstoolpaw
sootclaw, sockpaw
sparrowpounce, frondpaw
junglefluff, guardianpaw
barkheart, talepaw

★ mate changes:
orcawing x miragewater
new mates, trying for kits

ravenfeather x inkstrike
new mates, trying for kits

★ rank changes:
risekit >> med app
beastkit >> app
bearkit >> app
splinterkit >> app
cocoonkit >> app
pinekit >> app
racoonkit >> app

★ cat transfers: none

★ powers (in italics):
foxangel - more likely to find kits and prey
more at risk of encountering predator on patrol
only brings back poisonous herbs on herb patrol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
recognize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post-battle. 22.

Postby broken* » Fri May 01, 2020 9:15 am

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╗

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xx Image©
    x .cats. 64 (+8) total; 3636♂ ║ .prey. 11 servings ║ .pebbles. 134 total ║ .visit. now

tangkit, dianthuskit, orchidkit, & fleurkit & ivorykit are ready to be apprenticed
    & become tangpaw, dianthuspaw, orchidpaw, & fleurpaw & ivorykit. their mothers
    mallowsun & milktuft return to normal duties as soldier & rit zien.

wingpaw is ready to take his messenger exam; if he passes, he will be wingflight.

rippledream tried for kits with gathering stud baron.
    basilfloof tries for kits with his mate cedarfoot of pineclan.
    coursergaze & his mate alyssumstream try for kits with appleburst as surrogate.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ╔═══════════════════════╗
    .mod notes.
    ╠═══════════════════════╣
    xx i'm requesting no deaths for now.

xx names in italics are on rest.

xx milktuft practices by providing herbs to ⬎
    xx harp consumes x1 borage.
    xx sun consumes x2 horsetail
    xx candiru consumes x2 horsetail.
    xx caracal consumes x2 cobwebs & x1 marigold.
    xx cumulus consumes x1 marigold & x1 horsetail.

celestial beings | for searching purposes
    ╚═══════════════════════╝
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╝

x
    .actions.
    request
    ➣ 'siamese' put on lineart
    cats received
    ➣ 'mouflonclimb' fanclub readopt
    & desmodus the vampire leader
    prey consumption
    ➣ 2x 'hares'
    ➣ 1x 'mouse'
    ➣ 2x 'squirrel'
    herb hunting
    ➣ poolwatcher
    ➣ milktuft
    hunting patrol
    ➣ patrol one
    ---turnstone, spruce, chimera,
    ---qinling, lychnis, rivulet
    ➣ patrol two
    ---fluoresce, wigeon, silk,
    ---escurel, dicentra, bobak
    ➣ patrol three
    ---angler, nimbus, rye,
    ---caracal, lotor, sedge
    border patrol
    ➣ patrol one
    ---arcigera, sun, yucca
    ---candiru, shrike, ivy
    ➣ patrol two
    ---nectar, castor, oriole,
    ---drizzle, lokta, solis
    training exercises
    ➣ hunting skill
    ---ivy, wigeon, escurel
    ➣ stealth skill
    ---drizzle, qinling, bobak
    ➣ speed skill
    ---sun, spruce, bobak
    ➣ def. combat skill
    ---yucca, castor
    ➣ off. combat skill
    ---rivulet, garbaldi

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
      u
      u
      archangel
      ➣ cumulus (cottonstar) ║ 55 moons ║ ♂ ║
      --- 1/9 lives
      "missing" - kidnapped by crossroads demons

seraphim
      ➣ juniper (rusticsallow) ║ 47 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ aquilegia (basilfloof) ║ 47 moons ║ ♂ ║

virtue
      ➣ ★mambo magnolia lavea ║ 45 moons ║ ♀ ║
      --- powers
      ➣ ★beauty (satinwish) ║ 18 moons ║ ♀ ║
      xxx⤷(half-deaf)

rit zien
      ➣ ★angelica (milktuft) ║ 53 moons ║ ♀ ║
      --- 5/5 medicinal skills
      ➣ ★sky (poolwatcher) ║ 33 moons ║ ♂ ║
      --- 5/5 medicinal skills

grigori
      ➣ none atm

fallen
      vervain (hemlocksnarl) ║ 96 moons║ ♂ ║
      ➣ hawthorn (maplespark) ║ 93 moons ║ ♀ ║

cheribum
      ➣ icarus (wingpaw) ║ 16 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ sun (dawnpaw) ║ 14 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ yucca (birchpaw) ║ 13 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★spruce (hickorypaw) ║ 13 moons ║ ♂ ║
      --- powers
      ➣ ★ivy (willowpaw) ║ 13 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★qinling (pandapaw) ║ 12 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★rivulet (skipperpaw) ║ 11 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★wigeon (vetchpaw) ║ 11 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ escurel (squirrelpaw) ║ 11 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣★bobak (marmotpaw) ║ 11 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★castor (beaverpaw) ║ 11 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★drizzle (dewpaw) ║ 10 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★garbaldi (damselpaw) ║ 8 moons ║ ♀ ║

➣ ★citrine (tangpaw) ║ 7 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★carnelian (dianthuspaw) ║ 7 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★agate (orchidpaw) ║ 7 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★spinel (fleurpaw) ║ 7 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★pearl (ivorypaw) ║ 6 moons ║ ♀ ║

u
      soldiers
      ➣ ★desmodus ║ 19 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★leech (ashbreeze) ║ 49 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★oriole (flareblood) ║ 36 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★racka (coursergaze)║ 41 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ cougar (birchglow )║ 48 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★tunis (mockingbirdcall) ║ 25 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★harrier (thrushmoor) ║ 23 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ pomona (appleburst) ║ 32 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ sycamore (hillfrost) {2 moons} ║ 40 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ arcigera (shiverblast)║ 45 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ candiru (batfish) ║ 39 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣★shrike (feathereyes) ║ 33 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ perch (basspelt) {1 moons}║ 31 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ roughy (gingerpelt) {1 moons}║ 31 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ nectar (honeyblossom) ║ 38 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ heron (smogtongue) ║ 21 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ solis (sunspot) ║ 24 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★cinnabar (nettlebite) ║ 18 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★lokta(whitespring)║ 44 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ plumeria (mallowsun) ║ 46 moons ║ ♀ ║

messengers
      ➣ rye (nightrain) ║ 41 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ caracal (minkeyes) ║ 35 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★areca (hazelmask) ║ 36 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★lotor (hawkfrost)║ 39 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★chimera (monarchwing) ║ 37 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★dicentra (stormheart) ║ 37 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★sedge (softwish) ║ 21 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★papyrus (rippledream) ║ 21 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★angler (whimbrelface)║ 31 moons ║ ♂ ║
      xxx⤷ (half-blind)
      ➣ ★nimbus (martencloud)║ 33 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ lychnis (lunawing) ║ 42 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ silk (cecropiaflight) ║ 25 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ turnstone (alpinetit) ║ 36 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ fluoresce (arrowflash)║ 31 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ capra (mouflonclimb) ║ 35 moons ║ ♀ ║

cupids
      ➣ ★harp (rosebriar) ║ 33 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★areca (hazelmask) ║ 36 moons ║ ♀ ║
      (due 1 moon)

nephilim
      ➣ sleet (hailkit) ║ 3 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ torrent (floodkit) ║ 3 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ morphic (gneisskit) ║ 2 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ igneous (dioritekit) ║ 2 moons ║ ♀ ║

➣ cormorant (gannetkit) ║ 1 moon ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ oakkit ║ 0 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ acaciakit ║ 0 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ lymantria (gypsykit) ║ 0 moons ║ ♀ ║
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

uwu. if you find this, I hope you're having a good day! ^^
    ███

███
    iTTTT

╞══════════════════ ● ● ● ● ● ●
    the clan mourns the loss of their lost clanmates.
    the clan stresses over the disappearance of their currently missing leader.
    end of text.
    ╞══════════════════ ● ● ● ● ● ●
    ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╗

xixxx .n. crossroad demons ║ .s. twistedclan ║ .e. highgarden ║ .w. shadowed kingdom
    xixxx .(n)e. hazeclan ║ .(n)w. chessclan ║ .(s)w. mountainclan ║ .(s)e. islandclan

xixxx .allies. will-o-wisps ║ .enemies. crossroad demons; shadowed kingdom
    xixxx .mentorships.
    ready to graduate
    x ➣ rye ⇝ icarus --- stealth, off. combat, hunting, speed, def. combat

soldiers
    x ➣ arcigera ⇝ sun --- off. combat, def. combat, hunting, stealth, speed
    x ➣ candiru ⇝ ivy --- speed, stealth, hunting, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ sycamore ⇝ yucca --- speed, hunting, stealth, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ roughy ⇝ castor --- speed, stealth, hunting, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ oriole ⇝ drizzle --- speed, stealth, hunting, def. combat, off. combat

x ➣ lokta ⇝ citrine--- speed, stealth, hunting, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ solis ⇝ carnelian --- speed, stealth, hunting, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ nectar ⇝ spinel --- speed, stealth, hunting, def. combat, off. combat

messengers
    x ➣ turnstone ⇝ spruce --- def. combat, off. combat, stealth,speed, hunting,
    x ➣ chimera ⇝ qinling --- speed, off. combat, hunting,stealth, def. combat
    x ➣ lychnis ⇝ rivulet --- def. combat, hunting, stealth, speed, off. combat
    x ➣ fluoresce ⇝ wigeon --- off. combat, def. combat, stealth,speed, hunting
    x ➣ silk ⇝ escurel --- off. combat, def. combat, speed,stealth, hunting
    x ➣ dicentra ⇝ bobak --- off. combat, stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat
    x ➣ capra ⇝ garbaldi --- off. combat, stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat

x ➣ angler ⇝ pearl --- off. combat, stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat
    x ➣ nimbus ⇝ agate --- off. combat, stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ╔═══════════════════════╗
    .necessary links.
    ╠═══════════════════════╣

archive
    prey storage
    herb storage
    family lines
      celestial beings | for searching purposes
    ╚═══════════════════════╝
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╝
    Last edited by broken* on Tue May 05, 2020 1:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    broken*

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me