Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Katrione » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:38 pm

W E A T H E R
Greenleaf- The sudden cold breeze quickly gives way to the blazing sun of Greenleaf. Just because it's the first day of the new season doesn't mean it's gonna go easy on you. The heat is making even the most active cats doze off and the rivers and lakes are already starting to shrink.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Mod Notes:
None today!

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Main Clans
[ Mapleclan ] • [ Soulclan ] • [ Forestclan ] • [ Gustclan ] • [ Honestclan ] • [ Briarclan ] • [ Jinxclan ] • [ Dappleclan ]
[ OakTreeclan ] • [ Autumnclan ] • [ Azgeda ] • [ Waveclan ] • [ Swiftclan ] • [ Quartzclan ] • [ Floodclan ] • [ Mallowclan ]
[ Aridclan ] • [ Reeding Woods ] • [ Lagoonclan ] • [ Brumeclan ]

Second Clans
[ Bayouclan ]

Yukon_ wrote:

[FlintSpark, CypressBloom, and ClawHeart are welcomed to the clan]
[WolfBite goes into labor! Unknown sire]
[FrostBite goes into labor! Sire is FlintMask]
[MintClaw and DawnTail join the nursery. Mint and Dawn have 2 moons, Red and Brambling have 1 moon]
[GoldFrost and OliveStrike become mates, OliveStrike enjoys his courage and Independence]
[After a year long crush, SwiftRush and FeatherHeart become mates]
[ThornShard becomes mate with WisteriaWind, she is due in 1 moon]
[HareLeap, BumbleTail, ThistleFang, WhirlShine, JayEye, and RedPelt hunt]
[BurntSight, BeetleNose, ThornShard, FogWhorl, HawkSwoop, and NettleFrost hunt]
[GoldF, MoorRunner, StormCrush, OliveStrike, and MouseSpring hunt]
[LavenderRunner, SilentStep, BearHeart, ThriftRunner, TroutClaw, and HoneyBreeze patrol]
[IceSheet, SmallFire, MorningRush, OakFang, PaleFlick, and ReedClaw patrol]
[AdderCloud, BramblingClaw, FirPounce, and TwigHeart go herb hunting (BramblingClaw look for poisonous herbs)]
[The apprentices train]
[FloodClan eats a small fish and 2 thrushes and a hare]

[ Wolfbite gave birth to two kits ]
[ Frostbite gave birth to four kits ]
[ Olivestrike sadly didn't conceive any kits. Try again next moon ]
[ Featherheart sadly didn't conceive any kits. Try again next moon ]
[ Hareleap's patrol caught two thrushes and a big fish ]
[ Burntsight's patrol caught a robin, a mouse and a frog ]
[ Goldfrost's patrol caught a small fish ]
[ Lavenderrunner and Icesheet's patrols returned back empty pawed ]
[ The medicine cats gathered feverfew, comfrey and raspberry leaves. Bramblingclaw gathered holly berries ]
[ Cricketpaw, Dewpaw, Dustpaw, Driftpaw and Lynxpaw learned the Orate skill ]
[ Briarpaw, Frozenpaw, Adderpaw and Snowpaw learned the Swim skill ]
[ Marigoldpaw learned the Fight skill ]

osleya wrote:

[ ranks: waverly, helios, padame, foxkit, qadira ]
[ food eaten: azgeda eats x1 trout, x1 rabbit, x2 crow. ]
[ labor: hemlock goes into labor, niylah assists. this is the father. ]
[ border patrol: yellowsong, prometheus, torin, madi, diamond, bayek ]
- diamond has applicable powers on border patrols. {attracting cats}
[ hunting patrol: thelonious, sundance, echo, waverly, asteria, remus ]
[ hunting patrol: wanheda, octavia, skairipa, bellamy, hickory, cleopatra]
[ training: wanheda: leksa. | skairipa: niamh. | remus: bayek. | asteria: alexious. | hickory: cleopatra. ]

[ Waverly is now a warrior! ]
[ Helios, Padame, Foxkit and Qadira are now seconds! Foxkit is now Foxpaw! ]
[ Hemlockbud gave birth to two kits ]
[ Yellowsong's patrol found a warrior who seems to unnerve Hemlockbud when they're brought back to camp. I wonder why ]
[ Thelonious's patrol caught three crows ]
[ Wanheda's patrol caught a trout, a salmon and a rabbit ]
[ All seconds learned the Hunt skill ]

s8n wrote:
[ Hellboy and Venom go on a dusk border patrol ]
[ Greeneye, Spice, and Clover go on a dawn hunting trip ]
[ Mystic goes herb hunting ]

[ Hellboy's patrol found a rogue ]
[ Greeneye's patrol caught three largemouth bass ]
[ Mystic gathered alder bark and beech leaves ]

Røse.King wrote:
Falconstar decides to Ask Starclan for a Warrior.

[ Starclan has granted Falconstar's wish and has sent Lyreclan a warrior ]
[ Your mod will be Deimos ]

ForgottenShadow wrote:
<Froststar goes on a patrol and hunts along the way>

[ Froststar caught three pigeons ]
[ Please fill your prey pile with what can be found in your territory ]
[ Frostar found a loner and their apprentice-aged sibling ]
[ Your mod will be Amethyst14 ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:44 pm

Number of Cats: 39

Dustbreeze returned from his hunt back to camp. He went with Emberstorm and others in the alliance to talk. She said soon a critical part of the plan would seen come into action. He had no idea what she meant but from what he's soon so far, his hopes weren't high. He collapsed on the far side of camp, watching cats move. That's when he noticed Blossomberry and Greypatch sneak back into camp. They were smiling wider than he had ever seen. What have they been doing?

The two cats soon trotted up to him. "We have big news," they told him.
"Really? What is it?" Dustbreeze asked. Blossomberry sheepishly looked away with a smile. Greypatch laughed at her actions before turning back towards him.
"Blossomberry and I have become mates. We are going to have kits together!" he shouted. His words echoed through Dustbreeze's head. He had no idea whether to jump for joy to congratulate them or hang his head and cry. In any case, a long uncomfortable silence followed.
"Dustbreeze?" Blossomberry asked but her voice only came out as a mumble. He shook his head and was brought back to reality.
"I-I... That's great you two," he smiled to hide how much his heart was broken.
"Thanks! Maybe we'll even name a kit after you. You are our closest friend after all," Greypatch squeaked. That caught him off guard.
"R-really? You would do that?"
"Sure! Breezekit sounds like a good name anyway," Blossomberry grinned.
"That would be great," he smiled back. The two stayed and chatted but soon ran off to tell the others. Naming a kit after him healed his heart a little but he still felt... empty. He remembered the bet they made when they were younger but Greypatch showed no signs of remembering it or not. Dustbreeze was happy for his friends but he still loved Blossomberry with all his heart. He could see why she chose Greypatch. They were around each other more often.

Dustbreeze got to his feet and started to wander outside camp.
"Oh, where are you going?" Cloverstep asked him, who was standing guard.
"Just for a walk. I promise I won't be long," he replied.
"Ah, sure. Just be safe out there."
Dustbreeze nodded and headed out. He ventured deep into the forest. So deep that no one would be able to find him. And then he yowled and cried until his lungs hurt.

~~~~~~~

Birdstar was in her den resting. Not very often can she rest like this. Being leader of a clan is hard and tiring work. As it grew larger, responsibilities got bigger and busier. She was happy to help out but sometimes its good to rest. She stretched out her legs and curled into a ball. A nap sounds good right about now... She felt herself drift off to sleep but also heard pawsteps approaching.

"Oh sorry, Birdstar. I didn't realise you were asleep," said a low whisper. It was Whitecoal. She raised her head and yawned. "No, it's okay. Come in," she said.
Whitecoal walked in and made himself comfortable on the opposite side to her. "Do you want to talk about anything?" she asked him.
"Actually, yes I do. It's serious," he said, keeping a calm composure on his face.
"Serious? How so?" she asked, her ears pricked in curiosity. He took a deep breath.
"This is just an assumption but I have heard some cats talk of something... odd. Talks of a plan, talks of an alliance. I can't help but feel some unease with this," he explained.
"What would the alliance be about?" she asked.
"I'm not sure. But I fear the worst. They could be trying to take you down. For a new leader." Birdstar started to laugh.
"They wouldn't do that. We are all a big family here, aren't we?"
"How can you be so sure? Other cats may have other ideas," he said. She stopped to think.
"Well, we can't be so sure if any of that is true. Maybe someone is just playing a game," she suggested.
"They could be. But to be safe you should have protection. Let me protect you. It's the least I could do," he said.
"I don't need protection!" she laughed. "I'm okay as I am and I can look after mys-"
"AAAAH!"

A loud yowl echoed through out camp and reached inside Birdstar's den.
"What was that?" Whitecoal asked and turned to look behind him.
"I have no idea. But it sounded like it came from the camp," she replied. They looked at each other and then nodded. Together, they went to see what happened in camp. As they were about to enter the clearing, Whitecoal begun to worry. He could smell something that the camp usually didn't smell of.

In the clearing, Appleblaze had a face of true horror. Other cats had similar faces. Their eyes turned to Flamebelly. His legs were wobbling about, like he couldn't support his own body weight. Then they noticed what was so wrong. On his body was a large wound. One that any of the cats had never seen before. Birdstar hurriedly ran to his side.
"Flamebelly!" she wailed. What happened to you!?"
"Get Rabbitnose, quick!" Whitecoal yelled. Tigertuft and Flakeheart ran out to get the medicine cat.
"Flamebelly!" Birdstar shouted again, louder than last time. He was silent but it appeared as if he was trying to speak. "Come, let's get to Rabbitnose's den. She will be here shortly." Birdstar and Whitecoal attempted to guide him but he collapsed on the floor. Panicked yowls erupted in the clan. Birdstar tried to lift him but he wouldn't move.

"What happened!?" she heard a shout from behind them.
"Thank Starclan you're here, Rabbitnose. Flamebelly is hurt, please come quick," Whitecoal yelled. Before he could even finish, Rabbitnose ran over to Flamebelly's body. She was horrified with what she saw and quickly tried to come up with a solution to heal his wounds. She was about to ask for assistance when her eyes widened. She froze in her tracks.
"Rabbitnose, what are you doing? Please help him!" Birdstar yelled.
"...I can't," she whispered.
"Why not!? You're a medicine cat, aren't you!?"
"F-flamebelly... H-he's dead," she replied. Yowls and screams filled the clan.
"Wh-what do you mean?" Birdstar asked.
"Flamebelly has died. There's nothing I can do now," Rabbitnose lowered her head. More cats came back from patrol and entered the scene.

"What's going on? Why can we hear so much noise from he- Flamebelly?" Cowpelt asked. Cloverstep was still on guard but was so shocked he couldn't move from his spot. Cowpelt slowly approached the lifeless body of his friend. "Flamebelly? What's wrong?" Rabbitnose looked up.
"I-I'm so sorry, Cowpelt," she sniffed. His eyes widened and he made a loud yowl. As every cat came back home, the clan was silent and were to hold a vigil that night.

Birdstar turned to Rabbitnose. "Do you know what caused these wounds?" she asked.
"Maybe it was the badger!" Appleblaze yelled.
"Bearbrook said he killed it, remember!" Mousewish shouted.
"We did see a fox," Stormpetal said.
"We chased it out though..." Blackwing added. The clan mumbled with what could've killed a beloved member of their clan.
"He was murdered," Rabbitnose said.
"What was that?" Bramblestep asked.
"Flamebelly was murdered. A cat killed him." The clan was shocked and mumbled louder.
"Do you suspect rouges did it?" Birdstar asked.
"It's possible. However we haven't scented rouges, have we?" she turned to her leader. Birdstar shook her head.
"Then perhaps it was someone closer."
"You mean-"
"One of us killed him." Yowls of horror filled the air. Some started to shout what everyone was thinking. "Who would've done such a thing!?" "What are they trying to prove!?" "Who ever did that is not a member of this clan!" "Why Flamebelly...?" Cowpelt sniffed.

"Everyone calm down!" Birdstar shouted. "We can't be so sure one of us killed him. In the morning, I would like patrols to look for rogues. This meeting is over. Goodnight." She turned around and headed to her den. Cats continued to shout. Many felt like there was more they could do. But they all thought the same thing. Someone in Acornclan murdered Flamebelly. And they were still among them.

[Acornclan consumes a bird, rabbit and squirrel (7 servings)]
[Flamebelly has been murdered! The clan begin to suspect one another as it's made clear one of them did it...]
[The clan holds a vigil to mourn for his death]
[Rabbitnose hunts for herbs]
[Flintpaw and Brightpaw train with their mentors]
[Cowpelt, Cinderflight, Mothdapple and Fernpaw hunt]
[Bramblestep, Greypatch, Bearbrook and Hailmask patrol]

[Tears run down Makoto Naegi's cheeks as she finally decides to kill off one of her cats]

Leader:
    Birdstar | 59 moons | she-cat | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Bramblestep | 59 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
    Rabbitnose | 61 moons | she-cat | X

Warriors:
    Whitecoal | 79 moons | tom | X
    Cloverstep | 52 moons | tom | X
    Cinderflight | 41 moons | she-cat | X
    Flamebelly | 48 moons | tom | X
    Greypatch | 34 moons | tom | X
    Emberstorm | 45 moons | she-cat | X
    Bumblestream | 41 moons | she-cat | X
    Dustbreeze | 33 moons | tom | X
    Cowpelt | 44 moons | tom | X
    Appleblaze | 61 moons | she-cat | X
    Tigertuft | 24 moons | she-cat | X
    Mousewish | 61 moons | tom | X
    Rainpuddle | 54 moons | she-cat | X
    Mothdapple | 49 moons | she-cat | X
    Flakeheart | 20 | she-cat | X
    Bloomseed | 19 moons | she-cat | X
    Foxfang | 19 moons | tom | X
    Blackwing | 16 moons | tom X
    Hailmask | 16 moons | tom | X
    Stormpetal | 16 moons | she-cat | X
    Bearbrook | 41 moons | tom | X
    Smallsky | 16 moons | she-cat | X
    Hollymist | 16 moons | she-cat | X

Apprentices:
    Flintpaw | 12 moons | she-cat | X
    Brightpaw | 12 moons | tom | X
    Ivypaw | 8 moons | she-cat | X
    Fernpaw | 8 moons | she-cat | X

Queens:
    Dapplecloud | 54 moons | she-cat | X
    Blossomberry| 33 moons | she-cat| X

Kits:
    Strawberrykit | 5 moons | she-cat | X
    Cedarkit | 5 moons | tom | X
    Cloudkit | 5 moons | she-cat | X
    Beaverkit | 5 moons | tom | X
    Shadekit | 5 moons | tom | X

Elders:
    Drizzlepool | 98 moons | tom | X
    Songfeather | 97 moons | she-cat | X
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    Northeast | Forestclan | Simonpet
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Blueclan | five.six.seven
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder bark |x1| Eases toothaches
    Boarge leaves |x1| For better milk, bring down fevers.
    Broom |x1| Used in poultices that can help broken legs and wounds
    Catmint |x1 | Remedy for greencough, whitecough
    Celandine |x1| Soothes damaged eyes
    Cobwebs |x2 | Stops bleeding, binds broken bones
    Coltsfoot |x2| Eases breathing, kitten-cough, cracked/sore pads.
    Daisy leaf |x1| Eases the pain of aching joints. Traveling herb.
    Deathberry |x1| Kills a cat, poison
    Dried oak leaf |x1| stops infection
    Dock |x1| Soothes scratches, sore pads and the pain of wounds
    Feverfew |x2 | Reduces body temp., heals aches, pains.
    Goatweed |x1| Eases grief
    Goldenrod |x1| Good for healing wounds
    Hawkweed |x1 | Like catmint but not as strong
    Juniper berries |x0| Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled breathing
    Lavender |x1| Cures fevers and chills
    Lungwort |x1| Cures yellowcough
    Marigold |x0| Stops infection and bleeding
    Poppy seeds |x1 | Helps a cat sleep, soothe shock/distress, ease pain.
    Raspberry leaves |x0 | Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding
    Rush | x1 | Helps hold a broken limb in place
    Thyme |x1| Calms nervousness, anxiety, cats who are in shock
    Watermint |x2| Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x4 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x2 | 1 servings
    Vole | x4| 1 servings
    Squirrel | x3| 2 servings
    Rabbit | x3 | 2 servings
    Birds | x4| 3 servings

Mentors:
    Rainpuddle | Flintpaw | 3 | Endurance, hunting, battle
    Mousewish | Brightpaw | 3 | Stalking, tracking, hunting
    Tigertuft | Ivypaw | 1 | Battle
    Mothdapple | Fernpaw | 1 | Battle

Deceased Cats:
    Crowkit | died shortly after birth | X
    Flamebelly | murdered | X

Family:
    Appleblaze and ??? | Foxfang and Bloomseed
    Rainpuddle and ??? | Blackwing, Hailmask, Stormpetal, Crowkit
    Rainpuddle (foster mother) | Smallsky and Hollymist
    Bramblestep and Dapplecloud | Strawberrykit and Cedarkit
    Bearbrook and ??? | Cloudkit, Beaverkit and Shadekit
    Greypatch and Blossomberry | kit coming
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:31 pm

╔╦

╚╩
╦╗

╩╝

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗Image
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
|Number of Cats| 06 total. 03 males. 03 females.
|Visit with Ancestors| xx/xx/xxxx.xx/xx/xxxx
|Prey| 4 servings.
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
|Previous| Introduction |Next|
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Currently playing in Hard Mode

One Moon Ago
      Again.

SPLASH! The river churned around him, soaking a pelt Moon had finally gotten dry again for the third time that day.

I can’t!” The tom sputtered, clawing his way onto the river bank and shooting a cold glare over in the direction of the ginger molly. “It doesn’t how many times we do this! I’m never going to get it!

And yet somehow you managed to learn how to hunt. Where did that perseverance go?” Cherry huffed with a roll of her eyes, padding over to once again demonstrate to the downy white tom how exactly fishing was supposed to work.

With the young tom’s eyes on her form – she remained ignorant to the heated glower he was trying to burn into her pelt – Cherry proceeded to hover over the edge of the water, her body lowered to the ground and her muscles bunched and prepared to strike. With the sun off to the side behind her, the ginger tabby’s shadow was carefully kept out of the way and cast onto the tall stalks of nearby reeds. There was a flash of silver beneath her and she studied it carefully, waiting until the fish was in range.

Her paw darted out, cutting the fish off and scooping it in her direction until she could sink her teeth into it and drag it out of the water. The molly turned around to face her companion, indicating with a tilt of her head for the tom to try again. Moon leveled his gaze with her. Abruptly, he spun around and headed back into the cover of the surrounding forest, grumbling beneath his breath. Cherry closed her eyes, breath hissing out between her teeth, and tried to convince herself that she could remain patient with him.

It was becoming an increasingly difficult notion to follow. Moon had fought her on pretty much everything ever since she’d taken on the role of his guardian. He didn’t like the den she’d picked out. He wasn’t interested in training. He wouldn’t share whatever he’d caught with her, even when he had excess. He refused to walk beside her. It was his direction or no direction. He wouldn’t even tell her what direction that was or what he was meant to be pursuing.

The tom also seemed to have no self-control over attacking her, and her skin was constantly stinging of fresh cuts and slices from when she’d apparently pushed him too far. Moon just wasn’t interested in her company, and that was a lesson she’d had to learn quickly lest he begin doing actual damage to her.

Cherry heaved a sigh, swearing to herself that this simply meant that the tom needed her all the more. She could put up with his horrible temperament if, in the long run, she could get the kit back onto a straight path. The warped, confused wandering he seemed to be doing didn’t bode well, and Cherry didn’t want to see so young a mind corrupted and left to stalk the wood like the other roaming beasts she’d encountered.

The molly chewed idly on the fish as she hopped to her paws and began trotting back to their den. The scrap of her teeth against its scales helped to distract her, the screeching sound sending the rest of her worried thoughts scurrying. Pines needles above scattered the sun’s rays and sent down splintered fragments of light, laying down an oddly shadowed path for the molly to follow. Moon often made a game out of the shadows and the memory of him stopping so suddenly in his play to grumble and growl and cover up his embarrassment toward her was enough to have the molly snickering to herself.

Breaking through the brush into a small alcove within the clasping roots of several aspen trees, Cherry padded into the dug-out they’d claimed as their den. The fish was set to side of the entrance. The ginger molly wouldn’t bother with burrowing it. Not when her companion would simply dig it back up and hide it away with the rest of his secret stash. She glanced around the den, not surprised to see no sign of the tom or that he’d been there at any point after having run away from today’s lesson.

A rustle of leaves had her ears perking, and the molly glanced out of the den to see the snowy white kit returning with a fat mouse stuffed between his jaws. The tom held his chin high, pride radiating off of him. Cherry stifled a groan, stepping forward to confront him.

You will starve to death if you never learn how to fish.” She meowed bluntly, stopping the tom in his tracks with a pointed glare, “I’ve been lenient with you, kit, but I’ve had enough of waiting for you to come around.

Moon had the gall to roll his eyes at her. Spitting the mouse out and bunching up the fur around his shoulders threateningly, the tom growled, “Right. Because I could definitely starve in the middle of a giant forest filled with prey.

Cherry shook out her pelt, distantly hoping to dispel some of her irritation. With a huff, she responded simply, “If you keep pushing us further into the mountains as you have been, there will be no forest to hunt from.

The tom’s eye twitched, and without a word, Moon shouldered past the ginger molly into the den, mouse forgotten on the ground behind him. The resounding growl from his curled up form was enough of a message to the molly. Cherry tucked the mouse next to her fish, frowning at the young tom as she turned and prepared to set out back into the forest.

~wip~

Cherry’s ears perked up. The moon cast a dim light over the clearing, turning silver the web of roots cradling their den. Moon had finally returned with a fish clasped in his jaws. His pelt was soaked, whiskers hanging heavily beneath the weight of water droplets. He didn’t acknowledge her when he picked up the other pieces of fresh-kill and trotted off to hide them away. Nor did he say anything upon returning when his gaze cast over the form of the kittypet. His eyes narrowed to slits and he backed out of the den, slinking away to find somewhere else to sleep for the night.

Idly, Cherry was aware that she would need to go searching for him the following morning since he wasn’t going to return to her side willingly. But for the moment, she felt a soft buzz of pride worm its way around her belly, pleased that somehow her words had reached him and he’d been determined enough to train until he could succeed.

Now
      ~wip~
      Further in the mountains, the trio comes across an injured (possibly dislocated hip - not too sure yet) Brambleshade and the two tribe cats who have been providing for and attempting to nurse him. Through the majority of the post, they will speak in another "language" (written as scrambled words. Ex. "Tehy cna't uendrsatnd us. Lte's jsut try to lsoe tehm by the reivr.")
spaces
╔╦

╚╩
spaces
╦╗

╩╝

[Hunting Patrols] Moon, Cherry and Dipper go on a hunting patrol.
[Hunting Patrols] Sable, Lupine and Brambleshade go on a hunting patrol.
[Border Patrols] N/A
[Food Rations] The cats consume two squirrels (4 servings).
[Introductions] Sable (formerly Stablestar) was adopted. Lupine was a birthday cat ^^. Both have been accepted into
[Introductions] the clan and do not need to be found/come across.

────────────────────────────────────────────────────
──────.
──────────────────
-- Cats Without Rank --
x Moon | 11 moons | Male
xxxFounder and Future Exalt
xxxwill grow into Moonflare
x Cherry | 28 moons | Female
xxxFuture Mederi
xxxcannot gather herbs yet
xxxwill be named Cherrytuft
Dipper | 16 moons | Female
xxxFuture Warden
xxxwill be named Dippersplash
Brambleshade | 35 moons | Male
xxxFuture Warden
Sable Feather of Ruffled Crow
| 39 moons | Male
xxxFuture Warden
Lupine That Dances in Wind
| 33 moons | Female
xxxFuture Warden
╔════════════════════════╗
╚════════════════════════╝
Exalt|
x Full Name Here | Age | Gender
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Reserve
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Mederi
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Wardens
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Wards
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Kit-Bearers
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Kits
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Counselors

──────────────────
Mentorship|
xMentor | Apprentice | x/4 sessions
xx↪ skill
xx↪ skill
xMentor | Apprentice | x/4 sessions
xx↪ skill
xx↪ skill
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Families|
xName and Name | Kits
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Deceased Cats|
xCat Name | Cause of Death
╔════════════════════════╗
╚════════════════════════╝
Nearby Clans|
xNW ↖ | Clan Name | Username
xN ↑ | Clan Name | Username
xNE ↗ | Clan Name | Username
xE → | Clan Name | Username
xSE ↘| Clan Name | Username
xS ↓ | Clan Name | Username
xSW ↙ | Clan Name | Username
xW ← | Clan Name | Username
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Ally Clans|
xClan Name | Username
xClan Name | Username
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Enemy Clans|
xClan Name | Username
xClan Name | Username

──────────────────
Fresh-Kill Pile|
x [x0] Shrews | 1 serving
x [x1] Mice | 1 serving
x [x2] Small Fish | 2 servings
x [x1] Squirrels | 2 servings
x [x0] Hares | 3 servings
x [x0] Birds | 3 servings
Total Stock [ 6 servings ]
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Medicine Store|
x[x] Herb | Usage
x[x] Herb | Usage
x[x] Herb | Usage
x[x] Herb | Usage
x[x] Herb | Usage
x[x] Herb | Usage
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━━━━━⌈Lyreclan|Post 02⌋

Postby Rose.King » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:54 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⌈[Toms] 1 | [Mollies] 1 ⌋━━━━━━━━━━━━
actions wrote:Falconstar decides to patrol.
Heroncry decides to patrol separately to not scare off the prey.

Pack members wrote:Leader:
Falconstar | 20 | Tom | Brown Tabby w/Green Eyes
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
————————————————
Deputy:
x | x | x | x
————————————————
Healer:
x | x | x | x
————————————————
Fighter(s) (Warrior(s)):
Heroncry | 20 | Molly | Black w/Amber Eyes
————————————————
Smallpaw(s)(Apprentice(s)):
x | x | x | x
————————————————
Kit-Mother(s) (Queen(s)):
x | x | x | x
————————————————
Kit(s):
x | x | x | x
————————————————
Seniorem(s) (Elder(s)):
x | x | x | x
————————————————
Mortuus (Dead):
x | x
x | x
————————————————
Progenies (Families):
x + x | x + x + x
x + x | x + x + x
Clan Status wrote:
Ally Clans:
x | x
x | x
Enemy Clans:
x | x
x | x
Borders
North | x | x
East | x | x
South | x | x
West | x | x
Medicine Store wrote:
x | x
x | x
x | x
x | x
x | x
x | x
x | x
x | x
x | x
Fresh-Kill Pile: wrote:
Mouse | No. | xs
Vole | No. | xs
Squirrel | No. | xs
Small Fish | No. | xs
All birds | No. | xs
Hare | No. | xs
Mentors: wrote:x | x | No. | x
x | x | No. | x
x | x | No. | x
Recent Log History wrote:
———7.18.18 Lyreclan has been founded!
———7.19.18 Starclan has granted Falconstar's wish and has sent Lyreclan a warrior
————⌈Next calling: 7.26.18⌋
———
———
———
———
Rose.King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gustclan - 55.0 - CaC

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:44 pm

Gustclan
Number of Cats: 74 (10 of which are kits)
|36F|36M|2NB|
Food Consumption: 12
Visit to Moonpool: It's been a week since the last visit

xxxxThe newcomer was brought into the leader’s den by the patrol, although Heronstar was most certainly not alone in there. A few trusted members of the clan, now senior warriors, had found themselves gathered around, and the last few snippets of conversation before the interruption had been audible, slowly increasing in volume as they had approached. The first few lines were just a dull murmuring from above as they entered the internal section of camp, until the patrol had come right to the entrance.
xxxx“We aren’t immortal. Us leaders do have limited lives, and no matter how many we have left, our bodies eventually died out anyway. We need to be prepared for what will happen, and we need young warriors. There’s no point in us retiring only for our successors to both retire mere moons after.”
xxxx“And the point of the nine lives is that a leadership can be stable. If the leader instantly retires, there was no point in gaining those lives, especially if the deputy were to retire immediately after.”
xxxxThere was a slight pause, as though the cats inside were glancing between themselves.
xxxx“None of us, then?” A tom asked.
xxxx“No. I just want your opinions on our options. That is, to have run through the options one by one, and each of you to state how you think they’d be as a leader. I wouldn’t ask you unless I thought you were each worthy of the role, of course, but age is a rather pressing issue among all our number-“ The leader’s name seemed to be heavily pointed about someone – or possibly multiple someones – in term. “And among all the others I’m seeking to ask. We can spend a few seasons with, in effect, some extra deputies, so we can see how each would handle power before it’s handed over to them.”
xxxx“How old are you considering?”
xxxx“Younger than I was when I became a leader.”
xxxxChubtail cleared his throat, and loudly, reconising the natural pause in the conversation from inside the leader’s den.
xxxx“Heronstar?”
xxxxThe voices inside the leader’s den hushed, and Chubtail took that as his cue to step in around the wooden barrier at the entrance, which blocked the view of much of the room rather effectively. The other cats quietly followed, the six leading in the newcomer whom they had found.
xxxxThey sat down in an arc, having almost spontaneously been flanked and surrounded, but the glint in Chubtail’s eye made it obvious that that was in some way coordinated. Ploverstripe broke formation a little, sitting noticeably back from the main line, twitching his front legs occasionally in a motion much like treading down a nest to be more comfortable. Within the den already were a few of the older (in all but one case), more trusted members of the clan – Harrierpelt, Osierfang, Moraine, Martinwhisker, and Droseratail. With six cats already present, and with their voices so far away to begin with, it woud have been impossible to properly differentiate which cat had spoken which line, although it must have been obvious just from looking at them who was in charge, and who was, therefore, their leader.
xxxxThey were all resting atop a sort of soft platform thing, with Heronstar looking towards a loose half-circle of the others, and a fluffy grey cat off to the side even among their number.
xxxxThey had clearly all been lying down in relaxed positions, knowing that there was no immediate threat, judging by the varying levels of alarm between them. The leader was clearly alert, from what could be seen with the angels in mind, but hadn’t raised herself upright. The four tighter in the arc had done so.
xxxxThe newcomer’s ears twitched as he saw Heronstar draw nearer, piercing blue eyes fixed right on him.
xxxx“You found him on the border then?” She asked, looking among their numbers.
xxxxBoulderdash was the first to speak.
xxxx“Yep. Well, ‘e was a bi’ insi’ y’know, li’, ‘e-“
xxxx“What Boulderdash means,” Argusheart said, giving Boulderdash a look to tell her to hush, and having to speak over Boulderdash to be heard clearly, resulting in Boulderdash huffing at her. “Is that he was trespassing at the time we found him.”
xxxxThis was, of course, an understatement, as the patrol all knew.
He’d been well within their territory when he’d been found, and his reasoning had been that “no ordinary clan has a territory so large, and I thought that if you were really a clan I’d have left your territory by now” didn’t really explain why he’d even entered the territory in the first place. It was a failing explanation of why he might have stayed, come to think of it.
xxxxChubtail shook his head meaningfully. “He was trespassing with a vengeance.”
xxxxHeronstar nodded at his comment, knowing well that he meant to explain better later on behalf of the patrol, and then nodded at Argusheart too, recognising that she had merely been attempting to give a quick summary so that the loner himself could be dealt with.
xxxx“Moraine, Osierfang, unless I say otherwise, I want you keeping an eye on him.” The two black mackerel tabbies above nodded. Having both just been queens, and Moraine being about to transfer back to being a warrior from that, it was hardly unreasonable to expect them to take the slight deviation from duties as opposed to anybody else.
xxxxHeronstar turned her attention back to the newcomer.
xxxx“What were you doing so far onto our territory?”
xxxxBugleclaw and Knotfish both opened their mouths as if to speak, to recount what he had already told them, but the spotted tabby spoke first.
xxxx“I did not know it was yours. I did not believe that a clan could have so large a territory, and I thought that perhaps the scent markings had just been from travelers.” Pearstone’s tail twitched at hearing that, but on other counts, there was a general nodding of heads. “I was looking for somewhere safe to live, and to – should I still have a chance at it – perhaps start a family there. I did not expect to find a clan, and certainly not one with such an expansive territory.”
xxxx“I see.” Heronstar’s eyes didn’t budge even slightly away from the newcomer. Ploverstripe could practically see the machinations in his mother’s mind, evaluating what had just been said, and the tiny twitch in the hold of her eyes, betraying there was more going on than she was displaying. “And your name?”
xxxx“Swayingtrees.”
xxxx“Unusual, both for a warrior and for a loner.” Said Harrierpelt. “And I certainly wouldn’t have expected a kittypet to have a name like that.”
xxxx“I.” Swayingtrees paused for a moment, and Ploverstripe was sure it was a pause that was just a little too long. “I am like Moraine.”
xxxxHeronstar looked over at Moraine, questioningly. Did you ever meet him?
xxxxMoraine threw the cat equivalent of a shrug back at her leader. This would not have been a smart move if she weren’t so well regarded as she was, but a certain degree of familiarity showed that the gesture was a sign of friendship, rather than disrespect, even to a leader.
xxxx“A tribe cat, then?” Knotfish asked, mildly surprised. As they should be. They’d never encountered other tribe cats at gatherings, and Moraine had been the only tribe cat they’d ever met on patrol. Tribes seemed to be exceedingly rare, and they had only realised many moons later how unusual Moraine was.
xxxx“…Yes.”
xxxx“And which tribe were you from, then?”
xxxx“The tribe of Coastal Swallows.”
xxxxA few cats shot looks at Moraine again, and she pulled the cat-shrug once more. She had no reason to know of every tribe that had ever existed.
xxxx“The Tribe of Rippling Corrie.”
xxxx“Never heard of them.”
xxxx“Likewise.”
xxxx“Perhaps tribes are just so disperate that you couldn’t have maintainted communications?” Droseratail suggested. “We’ve encountered so few tribe cats…” He trailed off a little, in which time there were a few nods. It seemed reasonable enough, although it was strange to see a tribe cat in clan territories, certainly.
xxxxHeronstar’s eyes had fixed back onto Swayingtrees and stil hadn’t moved at all.
xxxx“What I said stands. He’s not to go unsupervised until we know more about him.”
xxxxHeronstar’s being on edge might normally have been suspicious, but the clan well knew why she was being so cautious around strange toms. Goch had been killed outside, after all.
------

xxxxThe new apprentices arrived back into camp proudly. All their mentors had felt it appropriate for their apprentices to learn the most basic skill in how to mind themselves if something dangerous was around. And perhaps, if they learned stealth early, they could even be useful in garnering potential threats to their clans more effectively. After all, should they be able to keep low and watch another trespasser who had come worryingly far into their territory, they could also watch and learn of their motions, and prevent harm to others.
xxxxAll the younger apprentices and their mentors had been able to go out. No member of the clan would have allowed them to become mentors to their youth had they currently be under suspicions of murder by the clan as a whole.
xxxxBut one mentor was.
xxxxNo one wanted to say it forth right, but certain toms… well, they raised suspicion.
xxxxGoch’s body had reeked of tom. It had struck any passer-by with a pungency that had far outstripped that of the fresh body (partly because bodies don’t immediately smell).
xxxx“Oh, don’t worry, I’ll take -paw out training today!” Had been a frequent statement for much of the last moon, with different cats saying it to different others constantly, depending on who suspected whom at any given moment – and not, of course, on who was actually most likely to be guilty, based on the evidence they were all provided. But one mentor had never escaped the comment, much to his irritation.
xxxxAt least the pestering individuals had had the good sense to use this as an opportunity to teach skills he couldn’t. In fact, a lot of them did that.
xxxxWhen Squirrelclaw or Troutstripe took over for someone, they’d often teach a new obscure battle move.
xxxxMartinwhisker and Mosquitowhisker had proven highly talented in demonstrating hunting, and Garganeywhisker’s help in stealth had topped that off.
xxxxDroseratail hadn’t quite embraced teaching how to climb, still feeling guilty about Sealkit’s demise, but, with some gentle prodding from his father, he was getting more and more willing to demonstrate, and some of these apprentices were really turning into keen climbers.
xxxxSaffronstream was the sole cat who specialised in swimming, but those who knew how to swim already – and those taught afresh this moon – got a new opportunity to develop speed and skill there, where before they had only known enough to get themselves to a safe shore.
xxxxNo one really trusted Clarystorm enough to allow him to teach apprentices who weren’t used to him initially – not because they feared he’d do anything bad, but because he was rather… intense, and that wasn’t deemed helpful for any of their current apprentices. But when he had at least a couple other warriors with him, he’d provide a good amount of humourous accounts afterwards to rather raise the moods of most of the apprentices.
xxxxThey really were trying their best to not allow their suspicions to shape the apprentices’ abilities to train, and when the time to apprentice yet another set of apprentices, Heronstar decided not to delay, matching up the kits to whomever she thought would best fit them.
    xxxxCairngormkit’s gentleness earned him Vendacethroat, who might be able to bring some fire out.
    xxxxRivuletkit and Dipperfish had gotten along well during the warrior’s visits to see her younger cousin.
    xxxxMartinwhisker displayed a special level of affection for his young son, and Heronstar knew that he wouldn’t allow Cinquefoilkit to grow into anything other than what he was meant to be.
    xxxxFioled always seemed rather reserved and held back from wanting to act, and would often comment about wanting to observe before interfering. This was not unwise, but Squirrelclaw should be able to show him how to act once he was done observing, and how to integrate those together.
    xxxxLlosgi Llyn was assigned his father of course, as per his request.
    xxxxTymestl’s reservedness, even from her own litter, was a source of mild concern, and so Heronstar had assigned her the most talkative warrior in the clan, Lobeliafur, to be her mentor, so as to get her used to talking with others.
    xxxxEven at such a young age, Eryr had an enormous sense of self-confidence to her, and she often saw glimmers of that in Ospreystorm. In a sense, it often seemed that the constant calls to vigilance were really a reflection of her confidence, her assurance that she was guarding the clan as much as was expected from her. Maybe that confidence could be bolstered further; boldness was no bad trait. But if Ospreystorm was ever going to have an apprentice, they would need to already be confident and assertive, and surely Eryr fit that.
    xxxxMôr certainly had a brain worthy of many leaders in that tiny skull of his. You could see flashes of genius in his eyes – and of course, this was true of all of Pearstone’s kits – but, unlike his siblings, he seemed like he mostly wanted to find some way to apply that, rather than to be intelligent for intelligence’s sake. Mosquitowhisker was a sensible choice, being intelligent herself, but also being able to apply that into her skills, being one of the craftiest hunters in the clan, and rightly earning her suffix.
xxxxIt was hard to avoid the feeling now, with so many warriors training apprentices, that the good choices for each new kit were waning rapidly. Not in that any warrior would be a bad mentor, but in that they might not match their future apprentice nearly so well as they had been able to achieve in the past.
xxxxBut there was probably no need to worry. Gustclan had, as of yet, always had plenty of warriors, and a few of their apprentices looked ready to become one soon.
xxxxAnd yet… Heronstar was deeply hesitant of promoting anyone to warrior just yet.
xxxxIf the killer had been an older male apprentice – and one of those ready to be a warrior was – then it would be a shame to appoint them now, only to strip their name immediately after Pearstone was done. No. They’d just train in something new this moon, and they’d become warriors a few days before the moon grew full. It wasn’t too long a wait. Not when thought of with the knowledge of the murderer in their midst.

Leader:
    Heronstar | 92 | Female
    Lives: ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆

Deputy:
    ★ Chubtail | 88 | Male

Medicine Cat: (1)
    ★ Harrierpelt | 67 | Male
    MCA: (1)
    ★ Teasel-leaf | 19 | Male

Apprentices: (16)
    ★ Poppypaw | 17 | Female
    ★ Minnowpaw | 16 | Male
    ★ Umbrapaw | 15 | Genderfluid (Molly)

Gullpaw | 12 | Male
    Gannetpaw | 12 | Male
    ★ Witpaw | 10 | Demi-girl (Molly)
    ★ Dulsepaw | 9 | Female
    ★ Xanthe | 9 | Female
    ★ Xerxes | 9 | Male
    ★ Xiomara | 9 | Female
    ★ Zirconpaw | 9.-75 | Male
    ★ Cairngormpaw | 7 | Male
    ★ Rivuletpaw | 7 | Female
    ★ Cinquefoilpaw | 7 | Male
    ★ Gors Lle Fioled Yn Tyfu | 7 | Male
    ★ Hwyr Yr Haul Yn Llosgi Llyn | 7 | Male
    ★ Sgiwen Llywio Môr Eang | 7 | Male
    Tymestl Yn Teithio I’r Dwyrain | 7 | Female
    Eryr Yn Hedfan Heddychlon | 7 | Female

Queens: (6)
    ★ Langoustinefang | 35 | Female | •••
    ★ Cicelynose | 33 | Female | •••
    ★ Narwhal | 48 | Female | ••

Kits: (10)
    ★ Dashkit | 6 | Male
    ★ Peonykit | 4 | Male
    ★ Carnationkit | 4 | Female
    ★ Chyak-kit | 3 | Male
    ★ Kacchookit | 3 | Male
    ★ Parakeetkit | 3 | Female
    ★ Japatellakit | 1 | Female
    ★ Dragonetkit | 1 | Female
    ★ Anemonekit | 1 | Male
    ★ Radishkit | 1 | Female

Elders: (4)
    ★ Barnfish “Barn-owl” | 116 | Male
    ★ Aspenfoot tail | 106 | Female
    ★ Wigeonclaw | 97 | Female
    ★ Yew-whisker | 94 | Female
    Warriors: (33 [+6])
    ★ Bugleclaw | 85 | Male
    ★ Argusheart | 84 | Female
    ★ Boulderdash | 83 | Female
    ★ Clarystorm | 77 | Male
    ★ Pearstone “Poirroche” | 66 | Male
    ★ Swayingtrees | 62 | Male
    ★ Martinwhisker | 62 | Male
    Moraine on Steep Slope | 61 | Female
    ★ Osierfang | 54 | Female
    ★ Lobeliafur | 50 | Female
    ★ Narwhal | 48 | Female | Queen
    ★ Droseratail | 46 | Male
    ★ Firepath | 44 | Male
    ★ Ulyssa | 43 | Female
    ★ Knotfish | 42 | Male
    ★ Tabitha “Tabbyfur” | 41 | Female
    ★ Sparrowfoot | 40 | Female
    Adoniscloud | 39 | Male
    ★ Merlindash | 37 | Male
    ★ Langoustinefang | 35 | Female | Queen
    ★ Vendacethroat | 35 | Male
    ★ Garganeywhisker -mouse | 35 | Female
    ★ Ploverstripe | 33 | Male
    ★ Cicelynose | 33 | Female | Queen
    ★ Troutstripe | 25 | Female
    ★ Pheasantcloud | 24 | Female
    ★ Mosquitowhisker | 24 | Female
    ★ Lobsterclaw | 24 | Male
    ★ Camberfoot | 24 | Male
    ★ Lionfish | 23 | Male
    ★ Ospreystorm | 23 | Female
    ★ Noctulepath | 23 | Female
    ★ Saffronstream | 23 | Male
    ★ Ringflower | 19 | Male
    ★ Dipperfish | 19 | Female
    ★ Squirrelclaw | 19 | Female
    ★ Zinniapelt | 19 | Female
    ★ Poppycoat | 17 | Female
    ★ Minnowstorm | 16 | Male
    ★ Umbrastep | 15 | Genderfluid (Molly)
Last edited by Chamrosh on Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gustclan - 55.5 - CaC

Postby Chamrosh » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:44 pm

Gustclan
Number of Cats: 74 (10 of which are kits)
|36F|36M|2NB|
Food Consumption: 12
Visit to Moonpool: It's been a week since the last visit

xxxxPearstone had – by his own accounts (though Llosgi Llyn would certainly have objected had he heard he wasn’t being credited at all for his own work) – finally interviewed every cat in the clan about what might have happened. This included the newcomers. It wasn’t exactly impossible that they might have new insights on a topic or an individual that others might miss entirely.
xxxxAnd now, under the light of the moon, now every patrol was back, the clan all sat together.
xxxxThere had not been enough room for such a formation within the boundaries of camp, so, instead, they had found an open spot a little bit northwards of camp, and a little westwards too, where trees could no longer shelter en mass under the lee of the hills from the winds, and the foliage broke down into small shrubs and patches of grass. They were, of course, all seated in the grass.
xxxxHeronstar had stated that they had long since cleared out any predators that were likely to try entering camp, but Clarystorm was still antsy, and a few warriors had found it their duty to make sure he didn’t wonder off so far that if Pearstone were to accuse him guilty, he would be impossible to punish. A whole swarm of apprentices were stationed opposite – ostensibly Poppypaw, Minnowpaw, Xerxes, Gullpaw and Gannetpaw had been placed in such a way so as to be able to run quick errands for Barnfish and Aspenfoot, who were sitting nearby, should they quickly need it, but the presence of Adoniscloud there too, and their position with a good view of both where Clarystorm sat and the tree he often darted to betrayed the real reasoning. Heronstar and Chubtail had even positioned themselves such that they had line of sight to that group, able to give permission quickly to act should he do anything suspicious. On a similar line of reasoning, Swayingtrees was located directly to Heronstar’s left, with Bugleclaw nearby.
xxxxOne side of the ring had essentially become a massive swarm of kits, and several other apprentices had found their excuses to make their way to that side. The most predominant, was, of course, that that was where Wigeonclaw and Yew-whisker had decided to sit and providing them with sufficient care was a great excuse. It had, of course, worked marvellously for the others. Dashkit seemed to insist on trying to play with Cairngormpaw and Rivuletpaw, regardless of the sincerity of the present event, and their continual attempts to tell him to stop. Meanwhile, Carnationkit and Peonykit sat nestled together as friends, in front of their four proud parents, blissfully aware that they really were siblings. Xanthe, Dulsepaw, and Xiomara had joined together to admire the two of them, and their quiet coos really were quite irritating to the parents, all four of whom were actually trying to pay attention and didn’t appreciate their sleepy kits being disturbed.
xxxxThey had managed to cluster tightly enough to push out Vendacethroat, but he hardly minded, as he was better able to spend his attention on Cicelynose and their three little lumps of chaos; Chyak-kit, Kachookit, and Parakeetkit. Her brothers sat next, with Lobsterclaw keeping a careful eye on Zirconpaw beside that. Troutstripe had sat down first, and she and Lobsterclaw had ended up sitting very close together. Lionfish was beside Troutstripe, seeking the company of his childhood friend.
xxxxMoraine sat a little way in front of many of the others, though no one wished to stop her (not least because she was sitting in front of the meekest warriors in the clan, Pheasantcloud and Garganeywhisker, and they wouldn’t have protested even if they had seen it rightful), as the investigation was concerning the death of her own kit. Beside them, was Ulyssa, proudly sitting behind her only son.
xxxxOsierfang, Lobeliafur, and Teasel-leaf all sat close by to Dashkit, although this was more because of their duties to various others than to him. Witpaw, Ringflower, and Umbrapaw had found an excuse to sit behind Narwhal and Knotfish’s kits on their left, who sprawled out into the circle as they squirmed in their sleep. Japatellakit, Dragonetkit, Anemonekit, and Radishkit were all far too small to have bed times that allowed staying up late, but the clan understood that there was no physical way that they could have committed a murder that had happened before they were born so them being asleep was a non-issue. They were only even here because Narwhal had refused to miss knowing who was a danger to her darlings as soon as possible, while simultaneously refusing to leave them alone. Umbrapaw’s group had happily obliged to help transferring kits around. Tabbyfur – now sitting on their left side – had not, and she may have been happy to sit by them, but she was one of the few cats on that side not at least somewhat distracted by the kittens.
xxxxMoraine’s kits sat next, spanning the gap up to the leader, with Martinwhisker sitting behind as a form of support, should they need it.
xxxxOspreystorm had decided to sit a little way back from the circle, so that her sister, Noctulepath, and brother, Saffronstream, were directly in front of him. Saffronstream had opted to sit next to his childhood friend, Mosquitowhisker, who was sitting beside her father. Asgusheart sat next to her mate, and her often picked-upon son, Camberfoot, broached the gap back to Swayingtrees.
xxxxOn Noctulepath’s other side, her left, sat Zinniapelt, awkwardly trying to seek attention from them. Boulderdash, Zinniapelt’s mother, sat close to the medicine cat, Harrierpelt, with Squirrelpaw, her adoptive daughter, and Dipperfish, her daughter by birth, both close beside her. To her daughters’ left sat the clan’s eldest cats, Barnfish and Aspenfoot.
xxxxDescribing their arrangement may have taken several paragraphs, but the cats quickly filtered into place, each finding their friends and closest relatives, with enough cats worried about Pearstone’s tendencies that they had sat together to be able to provide more solidarity in case of one of his apparently numerous false accusations in the middle of his reveals. In a few places this was more obvious; Droseratail between his younger – and only surviving – siblings, Bugleclaw and Argusheart together between two of their kits, the queens huddled around their kits. In others, less so; what on earth connected Harrierpelt and Boulderdash so closely?
xxxxLlosgi Llyn sat off-center in the ring, but his father stood, pacing. Llosgi Llyn saw no need to pace. They knew who they were accusing. There was nothing to pace about to get into their heads. And yet Pearstone paced.
xxxxIt was a little annoying.
xxxxPearstone only stopped once every cat was seated and settled, which took a little while with so many kits, and a longer while with so many cats admiring the kits. They received a healthy reel of admonishing glares from the cats less inclined to cuteness for cuteness’ sake.
xxxx“The whole clan knows what happened.” Pearstone started, which really begged two questions; why he was about to spend so long explaining, and whether Narwhal’s kits did yet. “Llosgi Llyn awoke in the night, found his brother, my son, missing, and went out to look for him. Following his brother’s scent, he emerged into the courtyard, only to be confronté-“ Pearstone shot a brief apologetic look at his son, only to be met with a steely gaze his son had recently developed; no emotion can hurt me now. “By both Goch and a strong scent of adult tom. Goch had his face clawed at-“ Pearstone’s voice was definitely catching on something in his throat. “-and his whiskers bitten down to morceaux, claw marks all over him.”
xxxxLlosgi Llyn’s eyes were fixed at the ring of cats, occasionally twitching and staring at someone new for a few moments. He knew who had done it, of course, and a keen observer might have seen where his eyes tended to wonder to most frequently, but his head still twitched to look elsewhere, to regard each cat he knew something secret of in turn.
xxxxPearstone muttered something under his breath, which only Llosgi Llyn caught; ”You’ll enjoy this.”
xxxxPearstone swivelled around, scanning each cat in turn, eyes fixed on each target, before his head found a single target and his eyes locked on theirs, unflinching.
xxxx“LOBSTERCLAW!” yelled Llosgi Llyn.
xxxxThere were plenty of gasps of surprise, but there had been enough cats in the clan when Saddlestream had died to earn a stream of heavy sighs too. They knew what was up, at least, on the first accusation.
xxxxBut, to the clan’s surprise, before any evidence against him could be reeled off, someone else spoke.
xxxx“He didn’t do it!”
xxxxAll eyes swivelled just a tiny distance, looking at the cat beside him instead. It was Troutstripe who had spoken.
xxxx“I know he didn’t. Lobsterclaw wouldn’t harm a kit!”
xxxxPearstone raised an eyebrow. There were a few groans from their longer-turn residents, but more gasps from the newer arrivals.
xxxx“The preuve suggests autrement, Troutstripe. You said yourself, he seemed to take a very long time to go to sleep; what if he was thinking about what he had done, non? What if it was a conscience coupable?”
xxxx“No! No, it couldn’t have been. Lobsterclaw never went in the nursery, he wouldn’t have been able to get to Goch, but, mostly, I… I…” Troutstripe’s voice fell quiet. She looked at Lobsterclaw, who had elected to stare at her rather than at Pearstone. She was almost whispering as she spoke, although her confidence was clearly still there, demonstrated by her still talking at all. “I couldn’t take my eyes off him. It makes me happy to see him, and he’s adorable when he sleeps, but I also want to know if anything’s wrong so I can help. He’s too cute to deserve...” She trailed off, and it was fairly obvious she could have said a lot more. Something significant really must have happened – and even the other side of the circle, well out of earshot must have known – for her to be acting so unusually quiet and withdrawn. Her voice rose just a tiny bit, enough that cats near her could all hear her well enough without a prior inkling of what she was going to say, but not so well that the opposite side of the ring could. In a sense, it was carefully calculated, as Lobsterclaw’s parents were out of hearing range. “I didn’t see him leave the warriors’ den at all.”
xxxxLobsterclaw’s jaw had dropped a little, eyes wide and looking directly at her, though Troutstripe’s were by now pointed at the tuft of grass directly in front of her feet.
xxxxPearstone’s sceptical look hadn’t disappeared at all. “You say that, but how long were you observing? How do we know he didn’t go as soon as you stopped?”
xxxxTroutstripe’s eyes shifted guiltily just a short way to her left, looking up at Lobsterclaw’s forelegs, but no further.
xxxx“I was watching for a while, until he fell asleep. And he took a very long time to sleep. And he’s late to meet patrols sometimes because he slept late. He wouldn’t wake up in the middle of the night, and he’d certainly have been acting weirder afterwards had he.” It seemed obvious to many cats that perhaps she had recovered unusually fast from her adoptive parents’ deaths due to having found a new individual to grow close to.
xxxxLobsterclaw’s jaw was only dropping lower.
xxxxPearstone nodded a little, but Llosgi Llyn was the one smiling mischievously, regarding the two of them. There was a meaningful glance between the father and son. Clearly Llosgi Llyn had had a plan in mind; but if the smile was anything to go by, he had enjoyed that. Probably because he’d had something he’d known about two cats confirmed, and he knew now that it was probably going to actually be acted upon, rather than continuously buried again for the next moon.
xxxx“It seems Truitebande has given you an alibi, Homardgriffe. Maybe not the strongest, as no one can confirm she was awake, mais, we all know that she would find a raisonnement more convenable with her confiance were she lying. Truitebande is not the sort to tell a lie that would make her look weak. Non, Homardgriffe is innocent.”
xxxx“I love you.” Came a squeaky voice.
xxxxEyes moved back around, turning to someone else. And they were, to say the least, surprised to realise that that had been Lobsterclaw. Troutstripe didn’t seem to quite believe it herself, and seemed to have curled up to protect herself from some sort of physical manifestation of embarrassment. And it was more obvious a second later why his voice had squeaked, as a tear escaped one of his eyes. Lobsterclaw was too proud to let any of his tears escape unless he was overwhelmed with something.
xxxx“No, really, I love you. I never said, I thought if I had any chance with you, you were too confident to keep quiet about it. I thought there’d be no way I’d say after you.”
xxxx“I thought the same.”
xxxx“You’re very welcome. You’re obviously both wanting to be mates, congratulations, you only needed a murder to match make you together.” The comment came as a sort of stage whisper; clearly everyone was meant to hear.
xxxxLlosgi Llyn.” Moraine hissed at her son. There were several sighs, not just from those that had seen a tribunal from Pearstone before.
xxxx“Well, are you going to get that over and done with now, or is getting the whole clan to be aware of it not enough to force your mutual crush out into the open?”
xxxxTroutstripe looked awkwardly at Lobsterclaw, and started muttering something; but she was interrupted by Lobsterclaw brushing one cheek along her side, his cheek touching hers for a moment, and his tail wrapping around hers.
xxxx“I know I’d love to be your mate, and I’d-“
xxxx“I’ll be your mate, Lobsterclaw.”
xxxx“I assume you do actually know who did it.” Chubtail said, on the opposite side of the circle, causing a multitude of cats to turn their attentions onto him, an action that would later be greatly appreciated by both Lobsterclaw and Troutstripe, as, for the first times in their lives, looking away from them was what was prized.
xxxx“Of course.”/“Duh.”
xxxx“And that you’re not going to go around everyone here and set up mates?” Llosgi Llyn’s eyes whipped around with a sort of weight to them, fixing directly on Pheasantcloud for just a moment. “Llosgi Llyn, I forbid you to accuse anyone else here just for the sakes of setting them up with their future mate.”
xxxxLlosgi Llyn huffed to himself, muttering something about how Saffronstream and Mosquitowhisker may as well just get on with whooshing out babies, but nodded.
xxxxHe wouldn’t have been allowed to sass a deputy had he not clearly still been severely affected by the loss of his best friend and brother.
xxxx“ADONISCLOUD!” came the shout from Llosgi Llyn. Pearstone shot him a look.
xxxxBut it was too late, eyes had all began flickering at the huge warrior.
xxxx“I wasn’t even in camp the day Goch died.” Adoniscloud said, completely calm. The entire clan knew he was telling the truth, especially as he came back a quarter-moon later, talking proudly about some clan called “Swiftclan”, and the chances of him coming back after so long and having not actually left the territory were virtually nil. With his huge bulk he had a hard time hiding anywhere at all, let alone for days on end.
xxxx“J'espère, that that maybe at least eleviated some soupçons.” Pearstone’s look at his son had only intensified. Llosgi Llyn didn’t even look guilty, but they both knew exactly what he’d done. They’d planned to do several accusations just to set up matches. Or rather, Llosgi Llyn had, and Pearstone had rolled his eyes and agreed, as it would at least confirm to him that he was developing a skill to be proud of, while also providing evidence that they really did know what they were doing and that they hadn’t suddenly gone insane at any point. Most of these, Pearstone hadn’t realised what Llosgi Llyn wanted until it had been fully explained, but Adoniscloud, he had.
xxxxBecause, if Garganeywhisker and Pheasantcloud were going to be set up together, and they both clearly loved kits, it made sense to set them up with a father who clearly loved having masses of kits.
xxxxLlosgi Llyn had clearly panicked and said the first name in their list of whom to accuse who wasn’t actually to set up a relationship, only to shout a name that had required that.
xxxxBut Llosgi Llyn didn’t even look phased. He obviously had been, if he’d done something that stupid, but he didn’t look it. Pearstone was in equal measures impressed and exasperated.
xxxx“BARNFISH!” Llosgi Llyn called, trying to draw attention as fast as he could away from his mistake. Pearstone understood what he was doing too;
xxxx“I told you last time to stay awake!”
xxxxIf the yell hadn’t been enough to rouse the elder back to consciousness, then suddenly having a whole clan’s – and a large clan’s – eyes suddenly pointing at him seemed to do it. Barnfish jolted upright, looking around the clearing.
xxxx“Chyak-kit did it! That little rascal! You should have known it was him.”
xxxxThere were a few mutterings, before Pearstone sighed loudly. Llosgi Llyn had rolled his eyes so dramatically that the motion was almost audible, and Chyak-kit had looked at the floor, seeming to find something other than being accused when it obviously couldn’t be him the most awkward part of what had just happened.
xxxx“And obviously false accusations are part of why you shouldn’t be falling asleep.” Llosgi Llyn said.
xxxxCicelynose – Chyak-kit’s own mother - snickered, amused, earning glares she couldn’t see from her children. Aspenfoot was already muttering something into her mate’s ear, and Barnfish seemed rather less startled after that. All she had said was how many cats had been accused. Barnfish knew from last time that the last few accusations – for it was obvious that Pearstone had decided to retain the method he had used before – were probably drawing close now. They might well even already be here.
xxxx“BUGLECLAW!” Llosgi Llyn bellowed. He was clearly loving that, and it was obvious to many that he’d specifically asked his father if he could. In a way, it was a bit more effective than having Pearstone do it himself.
xxxxThe black warrior looked horrified at being accused, but his daughter, sitting next to him, narrowed her eyes, focused entirely on him.
xxxx“Of course it had to be you, dad.” Mosquitowhisker said, in a tone that seemed to ask and why is no one trying to restrain him? But she didn’t move herself; no one moved. The only warriors who might have stood a chance in a one on one fight with Bugleclaw were Adoniscloud and Lobsterclaw, both of whom would have to travel a reasonable distance to get to him, and Bugleclaw was flanked by his mate and his other son, Camberfoot. It seemed reasonable that they’d fight together, and no one really had the heart to hurt Camberfoot, or, bar Mosquitowhisker, to go straight into a fight immediately when they hadn’t yet heard the evidence. “I knew it.”
xxxxArgusheart shook her head at Mosquitowhisker, but her daughter’s eyes weren’t moving.
xxxx“You killed a kit, didn’t you? And if you were going to kill, of course you’d kill like that.”
xxxx“It’s preposterous, Mosquitowhisker. I didn’t.”
xxxxPearstone cleared his throat, drawing focus back to him, except for Llosgi Llyn’s, where he was looking off to one side of the circle, far to one side of where Bugleclaw was.
xxxx“Oui. Buglegriffe. The queens, they were so sure not to allow a tom into the nursery, knowing how toms – especially big, strong toms – can get. Certainement, should you get in, you would have been abondamment able to do that damage to a kit. The kit would not have stood a chance. And…”
xxxx“The killer blinded Goch.” Llosgi Llyn said.
xxxx“Oui.” Pearstone seemed to smile for a moment. “No adult tom would have needed to blind a kit to beat them.”
xxxx“I know who did it.” Came a voice from the other side of the circle, huge doe-eyes fixed on her father. “It’s obv-“
xxxx“Eryr, it’s not obvious for every dolt.”
xxxxLlosgi Llyn.. I will take you back into the nursery to be a kit again if you continue to be so rude.” Llosgi Llyn didn’t give his mother an apologetic look, the bear minimum, he just twitched one ear, acting like nothing had been said. But perhaps… Llosgi Llyn exchanged a look with his father, one that they held for a moment, silently discussing something with just facial movements and little gestures. They’d picked up enough from Shellcloud and Nettleflower before they had died that they could supplement the information that facial expressions just couldn’t, and the angle between them, essentially in a straight line in front of the leader, meant that the others who had learned – essentially all the younger apprentices – couldn’t get a good enough view to identify what was being said between them.
xxxxAnd then Llosgi Llyn nodded. He wasn’t going to call the name this time. For his father had already started talking.
xxxx“There are plusiers things that showed it might not be an adult tom. The first, of course, was the blinding. Why would an adult tom need to blind a kit to kill them? A démontrer power – would not killing do that? No, it suggests our killer thought themselves to not be able to win the fight should they not do that.”
xxxxThere were poorly repressed gasps across much of the circle, although a few cats – Heronstar and Chubtail, and several of the younger clan members – didn’t react at all.
xxxx“Claryorage said he saw movement in the senior warriors’ den. Oui, c’est Claryorage, mais, he does not always say these things. Often enough, certainement, to leave an impression, but not always. It is notable.
xxxx“And plusiers warriors – all adult toms – struggled to sleep. I think it was Droseratail who suggested it, that maybe his bedding had been disturbed.
xxxx“The queens normallemen share their duties, allowing their kits to share any warmth they wish, and so tracking the queens, when they do not know whom is beside them, we cannot rule out how they moved at any time. But the queens were too active to allow very long for any warrior to sneak in.
xxxx“And then, of course, the-“
xxxx“The whiskers.” Eryr said. “All of us know. Kits bite off whiskers to show dominance.”
xxxxThe glances around the ring suggested that Eryr’s middle statement hadn’t been quite accurate. Not everyone had known, or else, not everyone had remembered. Barnfish and Aspenfoot certainly looked surprised (Barnfish looked more drowsy than anything, though), along with Bugleclaw, Argusheart, Clarystorm… Older cats who hadn’t dealt with kits closely in several moons.
xxxx“Oui. Oui.” Pearstone nodded. “And a petit incident that Moraine told me about, passed on from Perruchekit in turn, of how scents can be… shared?” Parakeetkit nodded at what Pearstone said, although she also giggled, looking at her brother, Kachookit.
xxxx“The pieces fit, non? Our killer, before the kill has been made, sneaks to the warriors’ den, and steals a tiny fragment of the bedding of each male warrior, and rubs the scent on the body, and then hides the scraps. Their movement through the elder warriors’ den réveille Claryorage – he, from what I have seen, sleeps very lightly. One trip first to one warriors’ den, one trip later to the other. They did not think they did an adequate job hiding their scent beforehand.
xxxx“The removed bedding kept the warriors’ awake, and a quick step and opportunisme allowed them to remove pieces as each warrior went about their business. It was this movement that Claryorage was aware of.”
xxxxIt seemed bizarre to the clan to be taking any of Clarystorm’s hypervigilant comments seriously, but apparently that was what this case had brought Pearstone to. Or maybe it was just that he had always taken them seriously, and this was merely the first demonstration of that. And, to any cat who knew him, that quickly became the theory that seemed most likely.
xxxx“Our killer délibérément made the scent like adult tom. He puait so badly, because they were desperately hiding their own scent. And he smelt so like an adult tom in general, rather than one individuel, because he had traces of every tom’s scent on him. This is why there were so many accusations against all the toms. When each was accused before training, it was not without preuve; you did indeed all smell the scent of the one you accused on him.
xxxx“Which immédiatement rules out any adult tom. Nobody would be so stupid as to délibérément increase their chances of being found out and accused.” There were a few incredulous looks at him, namely from Aspenfoot, Gullpaw, Gannetpaw, Troutstripe, and Argusheart, rather than any of the toms who had seemingly been accused.
xxxx“They believed that framing an adult tom would be their best bet at staying unaccused. Oui.
xxxx“It is clear they were neither an adult, nor a tom. As confirmed, of course, by the bitten whiskers, and the need to gain an advantage.
xxxx“Our killer did not believe they – no, she – would be able to beat Goch in a fight were he not placed at a désavantage. The first warning Goch had of his death was claws brought down towards his eyes, and a blackness he would never leave.”
xxxxA close observer at this point would have noticed how Llosgi Llyn tensed up at his father’s last words. He was evidently not so unaffected by his brother’s death as he had lead much of the clan to believe.
xxxx“Our killer was a kit. An apprenti, trained in fighting, would not have felt so désespéré to find an avantage against an untrained kit. Non. They were – at the time, at least – a female kit. Of which there were five.”
xxxx“And none of you even thought to accuse them.” Llosgi Llyn said. Heronstar was shifting uncomfortably, already knowing she was going to have an awkward decision to make ahead of her.
xxxx“Phalènepaw, Tymestl, Eryr, Œilletkit, and Perruchekit.” Pearstone glanced meaningfully between each of the five; Rivuletpaw, Carnationkit and Parakeetkit all flinching under his gaze.
xxxx“No. There w…” Said Chyak-kit, sounding like he had something to add, and then, seeming to realise this was a stupid moment to add it, he stopped. But not so quickly as to avoid the deeply curious looks he got from each of his siblings.
xxxx“Perruchekit and Œilletkit were both far too young at the time. A 1 moon old, or a 2 moon old, fighting against a much older kit? They would not have stood a chance.”
xxxxA four-part sigh of relief came from behind Carnationkit, from her own parents; Sparrowfoot and Langoustinefang, the tom who had fathered her; Firepath, and Firepath’s mate; Merlindash. Cicelynose, fantastic mother that she was, sighed in a different tone.
xxxx“Now we can’t boast how mighty our kits are.” She said, pointing her ear in Vendacethroat’s direction. For once, he had sensed that something - the murder of a kit right under their noses - was probably not the best thing to joke about, although, that was probably more because of the worry of being accused wearing off, rather than because of any non-existent maturity.
xxxx“Non. It was Phalènepaw, Eryr, or Tymestl.”
xxxx“By Phalenepaw, do you mean my sister?” Cairngormpaw asked. “I don’t know what that means. She was alive then, yes, we all were, but I don’t believe that she could have! I was… I was always the one who bit her whiskers.”
xxxxRivuletpaw giggled slightly. Cairngormpaw was lying, but he was lying to protect his sister, and that was sweet. “Neither of us would do it. Neither of us even thought to. We didn’t need a hierarchy, with only two of us.”
xxxxTheir mother, Lobeliafur, nodded. “I never saw Rivuletpaw do that. I never saw either of them do that. And I should jolly well know, Rivuletpaw in… inhe… inherited enough loudness from me that were she bitten, she’d tell me, and had she bitten, she’d have been screaming happily about it for days, and laughing every time she saw the other’s face. You’d all have known. And as some of you didn’t remember that kittens will bite off each others’ whiskers, I think that really does stand in her favour. No way would she have been on either end and not have all of you be aware of it.”
xxxxEyes now slowly swivelled to the two remaining suspects, who had been sitting beside each other this whole time. And over a brief few moments, more of them came to rest on Eryr. She had, after all, said she knew who had done it. And… well, Llosgi Llyn had to be the smartest of that litter, right? Or why else would he be the only one who had wanted to help investigate? Eryr had to have done it in order to know.
xxxxMoraine sighed, aiming to relieve a little attention from her daughters, if only for a moment. “I said so many times that they’d manage to do something between them.” No one could deny that. She had. And several cats were now muttering among themselves, wondering how they hadn’t taken that as an ill-omen. Harrierpelt and Teasel-leaf both received a few stink-eyes from cats who thought that they should have known better, or must have been able to interpret signs from Starclan better had they actually tried.
xxxx“I know what you’re all thinking.” Eryr said. “You’re thinking I could only know if I’d done it. You’re thinking that if I were smart, I’d have investigated. Well, yes, I did. But maybe I didn’t really see a need to be such a drama-seeker as Llosgi Llyn. And you’re thinking ‘that’s a very clever scheme, only a very clever cat could have done something like that’, but you’re missing something; we’re Pearstone’s kits. Any of us would have the brains to do it.”
xxxxLlosgi Llyn nodded. Of course he wouldn’t deny that they all had the necessary brains.
xxxx“And Starclan knows we’d all have the willpower to do it if we thought it was necessary.” Fioled said. “If one cat dying could save a clan, then any of us would do it.” Fioled was painfully matter of fact in his tone. “But there was no reason to kill him.”
xxxxMôr shook his head. “There was one reason.” His eyes glanced across, seeing Dashkit with Rivuletpaw and Cairngormpaw, and then flicking across the circle to look at Zinniapelt, separated from her sisters, and then flicking over to Xerxes, who sat so far apart from Xiomara and Xanthe.
xxxx“What if our killer were jealous?” He asked. “What if she saw two of her siblings always playing together, and never knew how to join in, and always felt isolated. What if she was trying to find any way she could to fit in among them, and then, realising that she couldn’t do it by any sensible means…”
xxxxRivuletpaw shot a look over at Eryr. Eryr was most definitely not a lonely child, and she was definitely not the sort to kill for jealousy, even if that killing could directly help her. As Fioled had said, she might be prepared to kill were it necessary, but she would want to know it really was necessary, rather than just an easier option compared to making genuine friends. And that left…
xxxx“Well, there’s nothing you can do, is there?” Tymestl asked. “The code says there’s nothing you can do.”
xxxxThis was already enough to prompt several cats to draw in close around her; Tabitha, Ringflower, Umbrapaw, Witpaw, Martinwhisker… Easily enough cats to take on a brand new apprentice. It was as good as a confession. But Tymestl’s tone was smooth, and had a sort of warmth about it that made it hard to resist listening to, and even without that, it would have been fascinating to hear the points she made…
xxxx“It does. “No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger.” Were you to exile me, without me knowing how to hunt, you would be neglecting me, and putting me in danger. The code does not allow that. Further, at no point does the code say you can’t kill. It says an honourable warrior does not need to. Does that not rather imply that everyone else does? If it is specifically the warriors who do not need to kill – and the honourable ones even, among those - then surely that means that everyone else does? And there are exceptions even to that. An honourable warrior needs to kill if it is necessary for self-defence, or if any cat is outside the code. It even specifies that a cat doesn’t need to kill to win a battle; do they not need to kill to start a battle? Surely the code would just say that cats should not kill if that were meant? Would it not be right to pass on a simpler version if the simpler version were correct?
xxxx“No, the only reason that edict would be so complicated would be because Starclan agrees, and had simplified as far as they could while making their will clear. We who are not warriors are commanded by the code to kill. And we are commanded to start all our battles by killing, to kill every time we are at all threatened, and to kill every time one is outside the code.
xxxx“I’m not outside the code at all. I’m following what it commands. And even if I weren’t – I was a kit at the time I acted. Were you to harm me, you would set a precident to harm kits, which is against the code. If you said that I was responsible for the actions I made as a kit and had to face the punishment now I’m an apprentice, what would you do should you find a kit guilty? Are they rewarded for being found quickly, despite having acted so badly? You find yourself in very awkward ground very qui-“
xxxx“ENOUGH!” Heronstar roared, with a fierceness that left the clan reeling, not expecting such fire from their leader. “I have heard enough from you, Monster. You were a kit, and you were right in that, we can’t set a precedent of exiling you to starve. But we can punish you otherwise-“
xxxx“Not within the code. The code specifies that you must kill if anyone is outside the code. Are you saying I’m not, or that you don’t care about what the code says?”
xxxx“I’m saying that a murderer should be made to regret their actions, and you show none.”
xxxxHeronstar’s eyes flicked to Lobeliafur. “You are no longer her mentor. But you will assist me.
xxxx“Tymestl will never be allowed alone; she must always be watched by at least three others. She is too dangerous, if she genuinely believes what she says.” Though it might be more sensible for humans to isolate her so as not to talk, cats simply did not have the dexterity needed to create jail cells or any such means to force her to be contained. Their only option was to keep enough eyes fixed on her that there was no means for anything suspicious to escape notice, and to rotate frequently enough that no one cat could absorb too much from her. Enough eyes fixed on her meant that they could also keep watch on each other, to check that they weren’t being influenced either. “She must never be allowed on a border patrol, lest she persuade anyone else, or she set a bad example of the rest of us. If she ever has kits, they will be taken away from her, so she can’t pass her twisted thoughts onto anyone else. She will never be able to have an apprentice, she will always have apprentice duties, and she may never be sought for advice for anyone. She will never learn any skills that would help her kill again, nor to help her get away with killing; no fighting, no deputy-skills, no running, no swimming, no agility, no climbing. Nothing that would help her kill.” The clan gaped. A few cats had heard whisperings about Heronstar’s anger, and about not upsetting your leader. But they hadn’t imagined that there was such scope for punishment before even exile. And they all knew it wasn’t just the murder. They knew it was how she might have already corrupted anyone else in the clan with what she’d said. And many warriors could see the sense in what she’d said already. They could see how the code did say what she said it did.
xxxxHeronstar straightened herself up. “The word of the clan leader is the warrior code. Is that not correct? Then let it be known that those are the conditions of you being allowed to live.”
xxxxThere was a deathly silence for a few moments.
xxxxOr there would have been, had Tymestl not been giggling.
xxxx“I kill you if keep laughing.” Narwhal said. And she was big and bulky enough that no one questioned whether she either would, or would be able to. Nor did they question whether that would have any implications for her kits. There was her mate, and they knew very well how good a father Knotfish was.
xxxxTymestl stopped laughing.
xxxxSlowly, the clan arranged who would take her back to camp, how they would keep an eye on her. And finally, just a few cats remained.
xxxx“Dad?” Llosgi Llyn asked, as every other cat had filtered back to camp. Pearstone’s attention turned slowly towards his son. “I can’t help but thinking we’re still missing something.”

[ Cairngormkit is apprenticed to Vendacethroat and becomes Cairngormpaw ]
[ Rivuletkit is apprenticed to Dipperfish and becomes Rivuletpaw ]
[ Cinquefoilkit is apprenticed to Martinwhisker and becomes Cinquefoilpaw ]
[ Fioled is apprenticed to Squirrelclaw ]
[ Llosgi Llyn is apprenticed to Pearstone ]
[ Tymestl is apprenticed to Lobeliafur ]
[ Eryr is apprenticed to Ospreystorm ]
[ Môr is apprenticed to Mosquitowhisker ]

[ Ciarngormpaw, Rivuletpaw, Cinquefoilpaw, Fioled, Llosgi Llyn, Tymestl, Eryr, and Môr learn the Stealth skill with their respective mentors; Vendacethroat, Dipperfish, Martinwhisker, Squirrelclaw, Pearstone, Lobeliafur, Ospreystorm, and Mosquitowhisker ]
[ Witpaw, Xanthe, Xerxes, and Xiomara learn the Hunting skill with their respective mentors; Saffronstream, Camberfoot, Pheasantcloud, and Ulyssa ]
[ Minnowpaw, Umbrapaw, and Poppypaw learn the Oration skill with their respective mentors; Adoniscloud, Tabitha, and Garganeywhisker ]
[ Gullpaw and Gannetpaw learn Swimming with Gannetpaw’s mentor, Noctulepath. Lobsterclaw is detained during training time due to suspicions charged against him, and Osierfang temporarily takes his place in training ]
[ Dulsepaw and Zirconpaw learn the Climbing skill with their respective mentors; Lionfish, and Sparrowfoot ]

[ Lobsterclaw and Troutstripe become mates ]

No kits yet

[ Tymestl is reapprenticed to Heronstar* ]

[ Poppypaw has grown into a Jack of all trades
, master of none, but better that, than master of one; should she pass her assessment, she will- “hey no, Heronstar, that’s a boring name, and my prefix is already really common, I want something interesting! Would you want to live all your life with the most generic name available?” – become Poppycoat ]
[ Minnowpaw has grown into an unpredictable and stoic warrior; should he pass his assessment, he will become Minnowstorm ]
[ Umbrapaw has grown into a stealthy yet assertive warrior, and, matching xer prefix, should xe pass xer warrior assessment, xe will become Umbrastep ]

[ Harrierpelt and Teasel-leaf go herb-hunting ]
[ Droseratail, Ploverstripe, and Knotfish go on patrol ]
[ Boulderdash, Argusheart, and Bugleclaw go hunting ]
[ Moraine, Lobsterclaw, Ringflower, Zinniapelt, Troutstripe, and Swayingtrees go hunting ]

[ Firepath, Merlindash, and Langoustinefang stay in camp to mind their kits; Peonykit and Carnationkit ]
[ Cicelynose stays in camp to mind her kits; Chyak-kit, Kachookit, and Parakeetkit ]
[ Narwhal stays in camp to mind her kits; Japatellakit, Dragonetkit, Anemonekit, and Radishkit ]
[ Heronstar, Chubtail, Barnfish, Clarystorm, Aspenfoot, Wigeonclaw, Dashkit, and Yew-whisker stay in camp ]

[ Gustclan consumes 3 frogs, 3 mice, and 3 small fish; 12 portions ]

*Tymestl is not allowed to participate in many aspects of training and will never be allowed alone or on a border patrol or at a gathering, effectively making her a prisoner. But just because she’s not allowed doesn’t mean she won’t try, or that no one would feel sorry for her. Additionally, due to Heronstar’s age, in order to train effectively, Lobeliafur must still be present.

(The flowers will be back again later, I just wanted to try to get this post up before leaving later, and the flowers are extra time that could be spent on something else I want to get to a respectable pause point on

I deliberately saved Poppypaw's comments on her name for later, because that's a scene I can write while away, but also because this post was already getting ridiculous)

Last edited by Chamrosh on Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chamrosh's replies 20/07

Postby Chamrosh » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:26 am

★★★★★

Weather - Green-Leaf
Summer. Summer starts with little warning.
One day, intense rain falls cover the clans' lands, and the
next, the sun blazes down on them instead.
The sudden brightness quickly dries up the puddles and
flooding that many clans have encountered, but the extent
of them means some floods can still be found.
Additionally, the sudden brilliant heat means that forest
fires are beginning to break out among the hotter clans.
Of course, some days are still colder than others, but for
most, the sun is certainly proving its fiery reputation.
Prey can feel the heat too, and fortunately, most clans
send out their patrols in mornings and evenings, the only
time that the prey can bear during the day.
Some mothers might be exhausted by the heat, but certainly
their kittings should still be faring well for a while.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅★★★★★★

GoldclanPlatjaclan★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅★★★★★★

FloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilification
18/07 or 07/18 or 18th July

ImageImageImage

B E A R C L A N
inky.

[Rabbitspark is chosen for the bear. Luckily, she escapes with minor injuries]
[Minkblossom uses x1 marigold on Rabbitspark]
[Wisteriawind goes into labor!]
[Quailthroat, Otterfur, Vipersun, and Slatestar patrol]
[Cedarsplash, Batfur, Grassheart, and Squirrelpaw hunt]
[Adderpaw, Cindertail, Weaselfur, and Fogpaw hunt]
[Adderpaw, Squirrelpaw, and Fogpaw take their final assesment! If they pass, they will return as Adderbreeze, Squirrelheart, and Fognose]
[Robinpaw gets apprenticed to Quailthroat; they learn swimming]
[Swiftpaw and Nightpaw all go out to train in stealth]
[Talonpaw and Elmpaw train in climbing]
[Minkblossom looks for herbs]
[The Clan consumes x1 big fish and x1 hare]

[ Wisteriawind gives birth to four kits ]
[ While on patrol, Quailthroat, Otterfur, Vipersun, and Slatestar encounter a rogue ]
[ While hunting, Cedarsplash, Batfur, Grassheart, and Squirrelpaw catch 1x Hare ]
[ While hunting, Adderpaw, Cindertail, Weaselfur, and Fogpaw catch 1x Minnow and 1x Big Fish ]
[ Adderpaw, Squirrelpaw, and Fogpaw all successfully complete their warrior assessments; Adderbreeze, Squirrelheart, and Fognose ]
[ Robinpaw successfully learns the Swimming skill! ]
[ Swiftpaw and Nighpaw both successfully learn the Stealth skill! ]
[ Elmpaw successfully learns the Climbing skill! ]
[ While herb-hunting, Minkblossom finds 1x Ragwort, and 1x Goldenrod ]

[ A pebble has been drawn ]

ImageImageImage

GoldClan
Each life has it's value, and each is worth more than gold.
Dinolil1

Cannastar, Oryxthroat and Embergaze go hunting on separate patrols.

[ While hunting, Cannastar catches nothing! ]
[ While hunting, Oryxthroat catches 1x Snake ]
[ While hunting, Embergaze catches 1x Vulture ]

[ Oryxthroat gives birth to four kits. The strain they have put on themselves to gather food has clearly taken its toll on her litter, and two of the kits are stillborn. A third kit is small, most certainly a runt, and appears to have some sort of breathing issue. The fourth kit is healthier, although they do seem to be a bit slow to respond to things, but at least two of them - and their parent - survived
Their other parent was a bicolour black mackerel tabby tom ]

ImageImageImage

Some useful links regarding food pile creation that I might just leave here to give a greater chance of everyone seeing, at least for a while:
Ein, Zwei
If you are using a fontmeme text header in your post, it's in site art rules for both chickensmoothie and fontmeme that you need to credit fontmeme for it in your post somewhere. Please don't get yourself warnings for easily avoidable things, especially when avoiding a warning requires less effort.

From Friday, I'm going to be away until Mid-August. If you want me, I should be able to access PMs and Discord messages fine (for most of the time, anyway), I just won't be able to get replies up, so if you have a query or anything, you're still welcome to address me about it!
Winter solstice will be doing the bulk of replies (and not Seaclan).
She also has my permission to casually pilfer this coding, and the coding from an Autumn reply of her choice, while I'm away
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[29]

Postby tigerclaw » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:48 am

Image*
Number of Cats: 74 cats
Toms; 35 | She-cats; 39
Serving sizes;11
Next MoonPool visit = (17th)

[OOC] -

This Moon's activities wrote:[1 ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴀɢᴏ]

[TʜᴏʀɴSʜᴀʀᴅ + WʀᴇɴKɪᴛ + BʀɪsᴛʟᴇKɪᴛ]

ThornShard stared at his kits, one she-cat and one tom. He was over-come with emotion, their scent was so heavy of WisteriaWind he could swear she was there now. He pelted SlateStar with questions when he brought them to him, but as fair as he was told his other son, his other daughter, and his mate were all ok. He felt sadness prick at his heart, he sometime wished WisteriaWind was in his clan, things would be so much easier. He laid down and curled his bushy tail around his kits, the tom was mewling loud enough to scare all of the prey from the area. The she-cat was quiet, if ThornShard hadn't seen the rise and fall of her chest he could have swore she had died. "I guess I need to name you two" he whispered to himself, the kits were too young to talk after all. "BristleKit" he touched his blacken nose to the bristly tom, he was named after the wild clumps of fur all over the newborn.

He stared at his daughter, his heart burned as he recognized the same exact build as her mother. He closed his eye, no names came to the toms mind but his daughter couldn't go nameless. WisteriaKit? WindKit? No, cats would definitely find out about their mother. He knew no one cared of half-clan kits or mates but he had no idea what WisteriaWind's clanmates would feel. The song of a wren rung clearly in his ears, "WrenKit" he touched his nose to his daughter, the she-cat let out a squeak. He got up and picked up the tiny bundles, he headed towards the camp; he knew they had three queens that could take in the kits.

[FʀᴏsᴛBɪᴛᴇ + HᴇᴍʟᴏᴄᴋKɪᴛ + AʟᴏᴇKɪᴛ + Uɴɴᴀᴍᴇᴅ Kɪᴛ 1/3]

"Congrats FrostBite, 4 healthy kits." TwigHeart chirped, the she-cat let out a rare smile. She nodded to her and left her with the other queens to name her newborns. FrostBite could only felt love for her newborns, she curled them closer to her stomach. They were all healthy and big, well bigger then HopeKit or AshKit and SaltKit when they were born. She licked their heads, she stopped at the last one, she looked almost like a tiny she-cat copy of her father. She purred and curled her tail tip, happiness overwhelmed the new mother. She knew she would go to sleep tonight with only 2 kits, she got up snuggling up her kits to themselves; she slowly stalked towards WolfBite, poking the queen slightly with her her paw "WolfBite, Could you watch two of my kits? I need to take the other two to the medicine cat den" the new queen lied "They got a slight cough. The older queen let out a tiny chuckle "Very cautious queen are you FrostBite?" she moved her thin tail out of the way "SaltKit and AshKit are taking a nap but they would like some warmth from your kits" WolfBite let out a friendly purr. FrostBite nodded "Thank you WolfBite" the gray tabby walked back to her nest and came back with two bundles of fur. WolfBite took the two kits and tucked then next to her own kits "Any name yet?" she asked, "AloeKit and HemlockKit" she named the kits she brought over first. She quickly gave false names to the other two "and SpiderKit and StrikeKit" she wouldn't name the other two, she wanted FlintMask to be in charge of naming the last two. "Well, see you soon FrostBite" the queen waved her tail and put her wiry furred head down into her mossy nest.

FrostBite wandered back over to her nest, carefully picking up the other two and headed out of the den. She sneaked out unnoticed, she had gone through the dirtplace after all. She headed straight towards the GraveClan border, her heart bursting slighty. "Be good for your father" she murmured softly to the kits "I will always love you my kits".

▰▰▰▰▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰▪▪▪▪▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪▪▪▪▪▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰▰▰▰▰

[Tʜɪs ᴍᴏᴏɴ]

[SᴀʟᴛKɪᴛ + HᴇᴍʟᴏᴄᴋKɪᴛ + WʀᴇɴKɪᴛ]

"Not fair!" The loud voice of AshKit rung clear in the camp clearing. AloeKit kept the almost hairless tom down "Yes too is fair! You chose BristleKit's team, should have chose the strong team!" the brown tom stuck out his tongue. HemlockKit rammed into her brother "Get off my teammate" the slightly bigger she-cat held the tom down "Go AshKit! Get their beetle, then we win!" she squeaked. AshKit jumped up and shook himself hard before making a death dash for the nursery, he bundled in and snagged the leaf-green beetle. He proudly strutted out and held up the green beetle "Team day wins! Team night loses" he grinned massively. SaltKit let out a snort "Good job AloeKit! WrenKit was so close to getting their beetle!" the she-cat grumbled grumpily.

BristleKit grinned and rushed off to meet with HemlockKit and AshKit to celebrate. "Sorry SaltKit, HemlockKit is strong!" the brown tabby tom squeaked and wattled over to his teammate. Just then WrenKit rushed out of the elders den "I got their red beetle! We win!" the small brown tabby chirped and rushed over to her teammates. "Sorry WrenKit, AshKit already got it" SaltKit pouted. The small she-cat flattened her ears and her tail drooped "Aww, I could have got back earlier but OakRiver was taking me the funniest story about ThornShard as a kit!". "It fine WrenKit, I guess your ok too AloeKit. Will beat them at catch the mouse for sure!" SaltKit let out a half smile. "Kits, naptime!" HazelWing yelped, waiting for the kits to come over. HemlockKit looked over and frowned, she and the half moon kits stalked over in a big group to cuddle up for naptime. SaltKit, WrenKit, and HemlockKit fell back, HemlockKit whispered "We don't have to go to naptime you know?" she grinned.

"What?!" WrenKit quietly squeaked "But DawnTail said she would feed us to mountain lions if we didn't nap!". "Well I found a way out! We can be true warriors, then we can rub it in our brothers faces!" HemlockKit puffed off her faintly striped chest. "I'm up for it! Napping is boring!" SaltKit stuck out her pink tongue. "I don't know, our clanmates would be worried sick!" WrenKit put a slight grumpy look, "We'll be back before anyone notices us missing!" SaltKit squeaked and grinned. "Fine! But lets hurry before they do feed us to the mountain lions" WrenKit closed her eyes for a moment and put on a tiny grin.

--

The trees seemed massive as the trio navigated the forest, HemlockKit pridefully leading the two. "I smell the river!" SaltKit squeaked and glanced around for this river. "I smell mice!" WrenKit grinned and looked to SaltKit "Do you think FlareHeart will make us apprentices faster if we bring back a mouse?" the brown she-cat asked, her blue eyes filled with wonder. "Totally!" HemlockKit grinned "Just have to catch something" the she-kit stopped and grumbled. The she-kit trio kept looking around for anything, before WrenKit let out a sharp gasp "Mouse!" she screeched.

-- [Bᴀᴄᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ] --

[TʜᴏʀɴSʜᴀʀᴅ + FʀᴏsᴛBɪᴛᴇ + WᴏʟꜰBɪᴛᴇ + FʟᴀʀᴇHᴇᴀʀᴛ]

"WrenKit, SaltKit, and HemlockKit are missing!" WolfBite screeched, breathing heavily in the middle of camp with FrostBite. FlareHeart rushed out of his den, quickly followed by ThornShard who looked terrified. FlareHeart talked in hushed tones to the queen, who looked on the verge of tears. ThornShard began breathing heavily, she wobbled over to the medicine cat den before breaking into a panic attack. BramblingClaw and TwigHeart rushed over, they laid down their kin into a nest; his mother rushed away to get herbs to help her son. "What happened this time ThornShard?" BramblingClaw whispered quietly to her brother "Wre- wr - wre - wr" he couldn't get the word out and began breathing heavier. TwigHeart came back and sat down her kits, "WrenKit?" BramblingClaw hoped to have filled his word. The tom only rapidly nodded, he flopped his head down "Wister-er-eriaWind tr-r-rusted me-e wit-t-t-th our ki-t-t-ts! I faile-e-e-e-d her! I f-f-failed Brist-l-l-leKit! I-I failed Wren-k-kit!" the tom wailed like a lost kitten.

FrostBite and WolfBite were wailing in the clearing, they were pressing heavily against each other for any comfort. FlareHeart looked towards the sky "Please starclan.. don't take the kits".

--

WrenKit's squeak was the only thing that filled the forest besides bird song. HemlockKit lifted up her stubby tail "Get it WrenKit!" she squeaked, SaltKit squeaked approval. The brown tabby shot off, but instead of a mouse squeak WrenKit screeched. HemlockKit's eyes widened and she ran after the brown tabby followed by SaltKit. The tabby front paws and ears were the only thing visable "Hhhhhelp!" the she-kit yowled. Rapid waters raced under her hindlegs, soaking them. HemlockKit rushed into action, she gripped her scruff. But the she-kit was too heavy, the faint white tabby was being to slip into the river. SaltKit leaped at her friends tail, gripping the tail tightly in her teeth and tucking back. She sent her friends soaring back, WrenKit breathed heavily before breaking into crying. "No, No its ok WrenKit, Don't cry.." HemlockKit flattened her ears, she got up and let WrenKit press against her "Come on SaltKit.. We need to go home." she started to follow the old scent path, SaltKit quickly got up and followed her friends.

All the she-kits were battered and bruised, the dew from the grass was enough to soaked them. They headed home, tails down and heads drooping.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
[BristleKit, WrenKit, HemlockKit, AloeKit, SaltKit, and AshKit are welcomed to the clan]
[PounceKit and WernKit are given to WolfBite to feed]
[FrostBite's kits 1 + 3 are given to GraveClan/FlintMask]
[PounceKit and WernKit are received from WisteriaWind's litter/BearClan]
[FlareHeart asks for a warrior / After being told of FrostBite's "disappearing" kits, he decides to ask for a warrior to add more denfences to the nursery]
[WernKit, SaltKit, and HemlockKit disappear for a few hours, they come back home soaked and freezing]
[BramblingClaw goes into labor! Sire is ThriftRunner]
[RedHawk goes into labor! Sire is RedStar]
[LynxPaw and MorningRush indirectly poison themselves on rabbits that have ate water hemlock, MorningRush easily brushes it off but LynxPaw is declared dead at moonhigh]
[FlintSpark, CypressBloom, FeatherHeart, GoldFrost, MeadowSpirit, and IceFoot hunt]
[PineHeart, SmallFire, HayCloud, JayEye, NettleFrost, and StormCrush hunt]
[ThornShard, MouseSpring, IceSheet, SilentStep, TigerFern, and MoorRunner hunt]
[MallowBloom, BrackenBreeze, RedPelt, ReedClaw, PaleFlick, and OakFang patrol]
[HareLeap, BumbleTail, HoneyBreeze, MorningRush, HawkSwoop, and BearHeart patrol]
[AdderCloud, BramblingClaw, FirPounce, and TwigHeart go herb hunting (BramblingClaw look for poisonous herbs)]
[The apprentices train]
[FloodClan eats a small fish and 2 thrushes and a robin]

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

▁▁▂▂▃▃▅▅▆▆▇▇▉▉▇▇▆▆▅▅▃▃▂▂▁▁▂▂▃▃▅▅▆▆▇▇▉▉▇▇▆▆▅▅▃▃▂▂▁▁▂▂▃▃▅▅▆▆▇▇▉▉▇▇
▰▰▰▰▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰▪▪▪▪▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪▪▪▪▪▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰▰▰▰▰
Leader:
HollyStar | 47 Moons | Female |
Lives: ★★★★★⭐⭐⭐⭐ [5/9]
MateFlareHeart | 38 Moons | Male |

Heirs:
FlickeringSmoke | 14 Moons | Male |
SwiftRush | 14 Moons | Male |
Name | Moons | Gender |[url]★[/url]

Medicine Cats:
TwigHeart | 36 Moon | Female |
BramblingClaw | 18 Moons | Female |
AdderCloud | 51 Moons | Female |
FirPounce | 15 Moons | Female |

Warriors:
HareLeap | 69 Moons | Male |
BumbleTail | 59 Moons | Male |
ThistleFang | 36 Moons | Male |
WhirlShine | 62 Moons | Male |
LavenderRunner | 41 Moons | Female |
BeetleNose | 65 Moons | Female |
BearHeart | 70 Moons | Male |
FogWhorl | 78 Moons | Male |
HawkSwoop | 42 Moons | Female |
OliveStrike | 31 Moons | Female |
ThriftRunner | 27 Moons | Male |
TroutClaw | 26 Moons | Male |
HoneyBreeze | 26 Moons | Female |
BurntSight | 26 Moons | Male |
MorningRush | 26 Moons | Female |
OakFang | 26 Moons | Male |
PaleFlick | 32 Moons | Male |
ReedClaw | 24 Moons | Female |
RedPelt | 64 Moons | Male |
BrackenBreeze | 48 Moons | Female |
MallowBloom | 36 Moons | Female |
MoorRunner | 22 Moons | Female |
TigerFern | 20 Moons | Female |
SilentStep | 35 Moons | Male |
IceSheet | 26 Moons | Male |
MouseSpring | 19 Moons | Male |
ThornShard | 18 Moons | Male |
StormCrush | 18 Moons | Male |
NettleFrost | 18 Moons | Female |
JayEye | 18 Moons | Male |
HayCloud | 18 Moons | Female |
SmallFire | 55 Moons | Female |
PineHeart | 30 Moons | Female |
IceFoot | 47 Moons | Female |
MeadowSpirit | 15 Moons | Female |
GoldFrost | 32 Moons | Male |
FeatherHeart | 14 Moons | Female |
CypressBloom | 13 Moons | Female |
FlintSpark | 41 Moons | Male |
Name | Moons | Gender | [url=link]★[/url]

Apprentices:
DewPaw | 11 Moons | Male |
DriftPaw | 11 Moons | Female |
DustPaw | 11 Moons | Male |
CricketPaw | 11 Moons | Female |
FrozenPaw | 10 Moons | Male |
BriarPaw | 10 Moons | Female |
AdderPaw | 10 Moons | Male | [Gray tabby]
SnowPaw | 10 Moons | Female | [White]
MarigoldPaw | 9 Moons | Female |

Queens:
HazelWing | 47 Moons | Female |
WolfBite | 47 Moons | Female |
FrostBite | 34 Moons | Female |
RedHawk | 68 Moons | Female |
DawnTail | 40 Moons | Female |
MintClaw | 30 Moons | Female |

Kits:
HopeKit | 4 Moons | Male |
HemlockKit | 1 Moons | Female |
AloeKit | 1 Moons | Male |
AshKit | 1 Moons | Male |
SaltKit | 1 Moons | Female |
WrenKit | 1 Moons | Female |
BristleKit | 1 Moons | Male |
Name | 0 Moons | Gender | [url=link]★[/url]

Elders:
OakRiver | 55 Moons | Male |
↪ Broken hindlegs
GingerBerry | 112 Moons | Female |
FireBringer | 93 Moons | Male |
ClawHeart | 217 Moons | Male |
▰ ▰▪▪▪▪▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪▪▪▪▪▰ ▰

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mouse | x10 | 10 servings
Frog | x10 | 10 servings
Small Fish | x9 | 18 servings
Thrush | x7 | 21 servings
Big Fish | x10 | 30 servings
Hare | x10 | 30 servings
Robin | x9 | 27 servings

Deceased Cats:
FlickeringFlame | 60 Moons at death | Male | | Killed by unknown cat | 14 moons since death | StarClan
MixedFur | 37 moons | Male | | Killed by dogs when saving MarigoldPaw from twolegs | 5 moon since death | StarClan
BraveKit | 0 Moons | Male | | Weakness after birth | 4 moon since death | StarClan
WishKit | 0 Moons | Female | | Weakness after birth | 4 moon since death | StarClan
LynxPaw | 11 Moons | Male | | Indirectly poisoned by water hemlock | 1 moon since death | StarClan
Cat | Cause of Death | Age since death | Place of resting
Cat | Cause of Death | Age since death | Place of resting

Family:
💙 Link to family archive

Other; Herbs, Other clans, Notes, and apprentices - here
▰ ▰▪▪▪▪▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪▪▪▪▪▰ ▰
Last edited by tigerclaw on Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lynxclan | Post 02

Postby triplethesix » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:41 am

Number of Cats: 3
♀: 1 ♂: 2

<The clan consumes one pigeon>
<Froststar travels to the wish wall alone and wishes for a strong and loyal deputy>
<Bluesky takes on the position of a medicine cat and searches for herbs with his brother, Birchpaw so he’s not left alone in camp>

froststar lightly padded towards her destination. she been out the previous day on a border patrol. she’d found two toms long the way, and she gladly took them in. luckily, the older tom had a bit of knowledge on herbs. even if it wasn’t a lot, she gladly allowed him to take on the position of a medicine cat. however, his brother wasn’t old enough to be a warrior, so she took him under her wing to train as an apprentice. despite only having them with her for a day, it was hard on her to take care of her new clan alone. because of this, she wanted to travel to the wish wall where she recently recieved nine lives. she decided to go alone so the camp would have some protection, but she was slightly fearful of traveling alone. she wouldn’t lose a life already, right?

bluesky’s claws were unsheathed as he reached up, clawing away a spider’s nest that was dirty and clearly unusable for an herb. after clawing away the final cobweb, he looked around and let out a sigh of relief. it was more like home now. the newly appointed medicine cat was glad that he and his brother had been taken in by froststar. stretching briefly, bluesky walked out of his den and spotted birchpaw playing with stones and pretending to hunt. bluesky let out a laugh and padded over. “hiya, birchpaw! instead of playing with stones, how about you come with me and help me carry back some herbs i find?” he meowed with a grin. “ooh, maybe i could find more stones along the way!” the apprentice mewed happily, following his brother.

froststar successfully arrived at the wish wall, the gentle whispers of water flowing from the walls in the distance. the wish wall was calming to froststar. with her ears forward, froststar gently padded down the path to the wish wall, and she stopped when she arrived. the water slightly sparkled as a bit of light shone in. taking a deep breath, froststar stepped forward and lapped up some water from the pool of water before settling down and drifting to sleep.

Leader <1>
          Froststar | 43 moons | Molly |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy <0>
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]★[/url]

Medicine Cat <1>
          Bluesky | 23 moons | Tom |

Medicine Cat Apprentice <0>

Warriors <0>

Apprentices <1>
          Birchpaw | 9 moons | Tom |

Queens <0>

Kits <0>

Elders <0>
    Ally Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Storage
    Herb | x0 | Usage
    Herb | x0 | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile
    All Birds | x2 | 6 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 0 servings
    Hares | x0 | 0 servings
    Ermines | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrews | x0 | 0 servings
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors
    Froststar | Birchpaw | 0 training sessions | No moves known
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family
    Bluesky and Birchpaw | Brothers
    Name and Name | Relation

reminder to myself - update borders & add sexualities next post
Last edited by triplethesix on Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:23 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(Awake)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx