Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby frankie (dup) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:05 pm

xx
─────
The territories are in full bloom and prey is running rampant, making them an easy catch.
Queens and kits will be much more likely to survive during birth and new cats are still likely to be found.
However, predators, while unlikely, are more dangerous than ever due to the abundant resources.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
⊷ jungleclan ⋆ skullclan ⋆ thicketclan ⋆ mossclan ⋆ climbingclan ⋆ buddingclan ⋆ creekclan ⋆ fjordclan ⋆ bristleclan ⋆ keyclan ⋆ lights of the valley ⊶
⊷ marshclan ⋆ hollyclan ⋆ the fallen ⋆ appleclan ⋆ portclan
⊷ the barn yard ⋆ crossroad demons ⋆ cherryclan ⊶

if you'd like an invite to the cac discord, shoot myself or one of the other mods a pm!
all images fall under the cc0 license

coding: ©
font: ©

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

THICKETCLAN ⋆ RAVENWHISPER'S WISH
      ⊷ hunting
      xfoalfoot's patrol catches x1 crow and x1 stoat
      xxwindflower's patrol catches x1 hare and x1 small fish
      xxxtigertooth's patrol catches x1 big fish and x2 mice
      ⊷ border patrols
      xmushroompounce's patrol finds a pregnant cat and their elderly parent. the pregnant cat is a shorthair brown (genetically black) and xwhite mackerel tabby, with lines by grey and colours by me. their parent is a shorthair brown (genetically black) tabby with lines by xgrey and colours by H155
      xxshardlily's patrol is uneventful
      ⊷ medicine cats
      xtwigwish and nightspark find x2 broom and x2 watermint
      xtheir skills stay sharp!
      ⊷ apprentices
      xbreezepaw successfully learns a skill but sustains minor scratches that require one moon of rest [url]or[/url] x1 of any of the following: xbroom, dock, goldenrod, stinging nettle, tormentil, or wintergreen
      xxmallowpaw successfully learns a skill but sustains minor bleeding wounds that require x1 of any of the following: cobweb, goldrenrod, xxhorsetail, marigold, raspberry leaf, stinging nettle, or tormentil
      xxxcreampaw fails to learn a skill and sustains minor bleeding wounds that require x1 of any of the following: cobweb, goldrenrod, xxxhorsetail, marigold, raspberry leaf, stinging nettle, or tormentil
      xxxxdoublepaw fails to learn a skill and sustains a minor wound, which becomes infected. they require one moon of rest and x1 of any of xxxxthe following: chervil, honey, horsetail, marigold, oak leaf, stinging nettle, sweet sedge, or wild garlic
      xxxxxbrushpaw fails to learn a skill
      xxxxxxeveryone else learns a skill without incident
      ⊷ families
      xclearflower gives birth to four healthy kits! lines by grey, colours by me
      xthe genes are as follows
      xkit one: amab shorthair solid black with under fifty percent white spotting (LL, BB, XoY, DD, aa, McMc, spsp, tata, ii, wbwb, CC, Wsw)
      xkit two: afab shorthair solid black with under fifty percent white spotting (LL, BB, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, spsp, tata, ii, wbwb, CC, Wsw)
      xkit three: afab shorthair solid black with under fifty percent white spotting (LL, BB, XoXo, DD, aa, McMc, spsp, tata, ii, wbwb, CC, Wsw)
      xkit four: amab shorthair solid black with under fifty percent white spotting (LL, BB, XoY, DD, aa, McMc, spsp, tata, ii, wbwb, CC, Wsw)
      ⊷ other
      xlemonstar's request is fulfilled! she receives a warrior!
      xthey are a shorthair mackerel torbie.
      xlines by grey, colours by me!
      xxcongrats on 100 cats!! once you hit 103 (which happened during this reply!) you can have nine different kinds of prey and seven patrols xx:0

CROSSROAD DEMONS ⋆ BLUE-WONDERLAND
      ⊷ hunting
      xredoak's patrol catches x1 squirrel and x1 small fish
      xxcataela's patrol catches x1 mouse and x1 vole and x1 squirrel
      ⊷ border patrols
      xraggedstar's patrol finds a knight! they are a dilute lynx point shorthair
      xxurer's patrol is uneventful
      ⊷ medicine cats
      xdove finds x2 cobwebs
      ⊷ apprentices
      xizhu passes his assessment without incident, but xisora fails
      xxall apprentices successfully learn their respective skills!
      ⊷ other
      xraggedstar's request is fulfilled! he receives a knight! they are a seal point shorthair
my dms are open,
but im a spoonie
and i may not
respond promptly.
it's not personal.
especially hmu if
you want to talk
about atla,
im autistic and its
been my special
interest for like.
a bajillion years.
➤ they/it lesbian
➤ canadian eh
➤ gay zuko
truther /lh
➤ please use
tonetags!
➤ feel free to ask for
my discord if we've
talked before
➤ help idk how to
make this pretty
frankie (dup)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mistykids are goin' on an adventure(?)

Postby ARKYQ » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:29 pm

Mistyclan
archive

Number of Cats: 53 | males: 26 | females: 27 | Next Starclan Visit: may 3rd | Pebbles: 149| first post: here | mod: kaspbrak. | serving needed: 9 ( next at 56 cats )

Ridgepelt ~
Ridgepelt sorted the herbs calmly in her den, soothed by the rythym and pattern. Sprucepaw was out searching for herbs, while she remained here.
She absentmindedly reached a paw over to grab a mallow leaf, when she nearly did a double take. Flashing before her eyes, briefly, but impossible to miss, all of her herbs suddenly bore the tell-tale traits of raspberry leaves, green leaves and jagged edges. The screeches of a lone cat echoed through her head. Blackness chased at the corners of her vision and she swayed on her paws, frigid, icy cold piercing her skin.
Then it was gone. As quickly as it came, the vision was over. In fact, with a shudder, ridgepelt noticed that no time appeared to have passed.
Shaking herself, she forced the memories to the back of her mind. odd. What's that all about? she thought. Determined to forget the event, she shakily resumed sorting the herbs.

Featherstar ~
Featherstar looked up with a start as the remains of the last hunting patrol returned. Gasping she saw Ginger, Whitepelt, Mintynose, Owlspeck and Sootpaw returning.
All of them were bleeding from various scratches and scrapes, but Sootpaw was yowling, blood oozing from a nastly slash across his left eye.
Featherstar came rushing over, followed by ridgepelt and sprucepaw, who'd apparently just returned from herb sorting or hunting, because he set the pile of stems down in quite the hurry.
"What happened?" Featherstar demanded.
It was ginger who answered. "We were hunting, when whitepelt spotted a particularily large hare. He chased it down a hole, that i'm sure we all thought was just a rabbit hole, but bly, were we wrong! Whitepelt came screeching out of their, a huge badger hot on his tail. We fought it as best we could, and though we hope it won't return any time soon, Sootpaw suffered some pretty nasty injuries." He finished.
Featherstar dipped her head in aknowledgement. "Ridgepelt, they're all yours." She mewed and then stepped back to let the medicine cat do her work. She noticed that the gray and white she-cat seemed slower than usual. must just be old age and the stress of being a medicine cat. she wondered to herself.
Turning her focus back to the more pressing matter, she turned to Flamepelt who had trotted forwards to help.
"Flamepelt, where are tawnyheart and wolftail?" She asked. He paused to think for a moment.
"I believe they're out on border patrol, featherstar." He said.
Nodding, she instructed him to find them. As featherstar watched him streak off into the woods, until the mists had swallowed him, she felt a wave of sorrow fall over her.
"Bad times are coming," she murmured aloud. "And when they get here, only starclan can save our souls."

Maplepaw ~
Maplepaw dropped her catch onto the swelling fresh-kill pile, and felt a twinge of pride that surged through her.
Thrushwhisker, who had been in charge of her hunting patrol, grinned and addressed the patrol. "Alright, now you are all free t—" she was cut off abruptly as they all noticed Tawnyheart and wolftail sprinting in through the entrance, followed by a more winded-looking flamepelt. Wolftail raised his voice, and called out to featherstar.
"What happened! We were told badgers were attacking!" He growled, looking around as if expecting a striped horde of badgers to come crashing through the trees any second now.
Maplepaw herself was puzzled, as she hadn't noticed any badgers. Luckily featherstar came dashing over and explained something in quick, hushed tones, before the three senior cats rushed off to the medicine cat's den.
Confused, maplepaw walked towards the apprentice's den, where sandpaw, larkpaw and reedpaw were conversing. She trotted up to them, and noticed that everyone's faces bore frowns and reedpaw was nervously flexing and unflexing his claws and pulling up clumps of grass.
"Hey!" She called, startling the small group. "What happened? Why did tawnyheart and wolftail come crashing in here like a whole pack of dogs was on their heels?"
Sandpaw and the others quickly filled her in on what she'd missed while on patrol, and larkpaw let out a tiny gasp when sootpaw's eye was mentioned. It occured to her for the first time how hard it must be for sootpaw's siblings, to just sit patiently while their brother was injured and in pain. She knew it must feel awful.

A few days later, when everyone had finally found out about the badger attack, and the whole clan was certain it had been driven out, maplepaw was confident things were beginning to return to normal.
She had been assigned to a patrol led by flamepelt, along with owlspeck, graywing, sandpaw and one of the newcomers, applefall.
As the group padded through the undergrowth, digging up the fresh-kill they had buried earlier, she raised her head to test the air. Yesterday a storm had blown through, and the trees creaked and bent in the harsh wind. The mist was all dissipated and the sky darkened. This bought of storms smelled of trouble for all of mistyclan, and it was far from over.
Sandpaw bunted her shoulder playfully, and mewed cheerfully, "hey maplepaw, guess what?" She paused, looking at maplepaw, until finally she could stand the suspension no longer.
"Alright, what?" She asked and rolled her eyes, even though she was happy to see sandpaw happy.
"Me and edenpaw are taking our assessments tommorrow!" She cried. Almost at once maplepaw's good mood evaporated.
"Oh." She said. "Congratulations."
Sandpaw frowned, and lowered her voice. "Hey, something bothering you?" her tone only frustrated maplepaw, why was she treating her like a kit?
she must think she's better than me now that she's nearly a warrior! she thought angrily.
Sandpaw rested her tail across her shoulders. "Hey, it's okay." The oriental mewed.
Maplepaw merely shook her off and walked ahead.
"It's nothing." She growled. But sandpaw was persistent.
"You can tell me."
"I said, i'm fine!" She snarled and shouldered past her. She turned away from the others and blindly running ahead, oblivious to the other's shrieks of warning, and ran on. Everybody she cared about had to leave, all of the time, and she hated it!
Suddenly instinct told her to slow down to listen, and as she did, she heard the urgency in the others's voices, and an ominous creaking... Crack!
She looked up, her eyes contracting to slits as a large branch broke off of a tree. Screeching in terror she tried to flee, but with a sickening crunch her back leg and tail were crushed beneath the falling branch. In an instant, unbalanced, she felt the sharp crack of a rock against her skull and then everything went dark...

-------

newcomer/ rank changes:
↳ applefall | sent by starclan
↳ heatherbreeze | found on patrol
↳ oatkit | born to talonstep
↳ stormkit | born to talonstep
↳ silverkit | born to talonstep

hunting patrol:
↳ginger, archclaw, bramblecloud, blizzardfoot, larkpaw and juncopaw
↳flamepelt, graywing, applefall, owlspeck, maplepaw and sandpaw
↳thrushwhisker, mousetail, silverfish, mintynose, grasshopper and edenpaw

Families:
↳Rae is due in two moons
↳Lilywish is due in two moons
↳Ridgepelt is due in three moons (i'm adding on a moon, for plot purposes, hope that's alright!)
↳grasshopper and rootshine become mates

border patrol:
↳wolftail, canaryglow, poncho, heatherbreeze, myrtleshade and ivypaw
↳tawnyheart, rootshine, whitepelt, morningbell, reedpaw and sootpaw

medicine cat related:
↳ ridgepelt sorts herbs (does nothing) while sprucepaw goes looking for herbs

training:
↳all the apprentices go training and can learn any skill

assesments:
↳sandpaw and edenpaw take their warrior assessments! I haven't decided on a warrior name for sandpaw yet, but if edenpaw passes, she'll be known as edenflower!

injuries and deaths:
↳while on patrol, Maplepaw is injured by a falling branch, loosened by the storm. Her back left leg is crushed, and her tail is broken. Her tail might heal, but her leg will not.
↳a small hunting patrol, consisting ginger, owlspeck, whitepelt, mintynose and sootpaw leave camp. After they are attacked by a badger. Ginger, mintynose and whitepelt escape with only minor scratches, whilest owlspeck's ear is torn and sootpaw's right eye is caught by the badger's claws. (He's not blinded)

prey eaten:
↳ mistyclan eats x2 large birds and x1 hare (already subtracted)

Powers:
↳ Rae - brings back two extra pieces of prey on hunting patrols only during leafbare
↳ Morningbell - If they attend a kitting, no deaths will occur. This power can only be activated once per season/real life month.

mod notes:
↳featherstar requests a longhaired black oriental apprentice
↳all of the injuries happened after this moon's set of patrols.

other:
↳goldenfur, baykit and hawkkit will be staying in marshclan for three moons (three of :*lady stardust*:'s posts) i give her permission to add them into her allegiances for the three moons, goldenfur as a nursery tom, and baykit and hawkkit as kits.
↳for plot purposes, i'm adding a moon onto ridgepelt's pregnancy, i hope that's alright!
↳featherstar can start losing lives whenever!
↳swimming isn't a skill apprentices can learn in mistyclan, but alright, haha! I think i'll have edenpaw be the odd one out who can swim
↳mistyclan hunting patrols can now catch ground birds! (E.g. Plovers)

Leader:
        Featherstar | 61 moons | Female |
        ↳ Lives: ✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶

↳in the nursery

Deputy:
        wolftail | 54 moons | male |

Medicine Cats:
        ridgepelt | 58 moons | female |
        ↳ Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿
        ↳ due in three moons
        sprucepaw | 10 moons | male |

Warriors:
        tawnyheart | 59 moons | female |
        goldenfur | marshclan |
        ↳in marshclan
        cypressclaw | 52 moons | female |
        ↳in the nursery
        flamepelt | 51 moons | male |
        thrushwhisker | 46 moons | female |
        graywing | 36 moons | female |
        myrtleshade | 38 moons | female |
        Ginger | 57 moons | male |
        Talonstep | 32 moons | female |
        ↳ in the nursery
        Rae | 36 moons | female | powers

archclaw | 38 moons | male |
        owlspeck | 23 moons | male |
        blizzardfoot | 34 moons | male |
        ↳albino
        ↳missing one eye
        Bramblecloud | 38 moons | male |
        Mousetail | 43 moons | Male |
        ↳scorched tail
        Silverfish | 35 moons | Male|
        whitepelt | 16 moons | male |
        mintynose | 17 moons | female |
        canaryglow | 21 moons | female |
        morningbell | 23 moons | female | powers
        poncho | 29 moons | male |
        ↳polydactyl
        grasshopper | 29 moons | male |
        rootshine | 25 moons | female |
        Heatherbreeze | 23 moons | female |
        Applefall | 58 moons | Male |
        Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✶[/url]

Apprentices:
        Sandpaw | 16 moons | female |
        maplepaw | 13 moons | female |
        edenpaw | 14 moons | female |
        larkpaw | 10 moons | female |
        ↳cross-eyed
        juncopaw | 10 moons | female |
        ivypaw | 10 moons | female |
        sootpaw | 10 moons | male |
        reedpaw | 10 moons | male |

Queens:
        lilywish | 35 moons | female |
        ↳ permanent nursery queen
        ↳due in two moons
        Featherstar | 61 moons | Female |
        ↳ Lives: ✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶
        poolcloud | 31 moons | female |
        cypressclaw | 52 moons | female |
        Talonstep | 31 moons | female |
        Rae | 36 moons | female | powers

↳due in two moons

Kits:
        baykit | marshclan|
        ↳ in marshclan
        hawkkit | marshclan |
        ↳in marshclan

Flykit | 4 moons | Male |
        Birdkit | 4 moons | Male |
        Brookkit | 4 moons | Female |
        Hazelkit | 4 moons | Male |

Firekit | 3 moons | Male |

Needlekit | 3 moons | Female |
        Hootkit | 3 moons | Male |

Oatkit | 1 moon | Female |
        Stormkit | 1 moon | male |
        ↳ blind in both eyes
        Silverkit | 1 moon | Female |

Elders:
        mottlewhisker | 120 moons | male |
        windflower | 112 moons | female |
Ally Clans:
Marshclan | :*Lady Stardust*:
Moonclan | LooneyLani
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Evergreenclan | MistyAutumnDays
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | a large forest | Username
Northeast | a hilly plains region | Clan Name | Username
East | a wetland | Username
Southeast | a semi- forested wetland | Username
South | evergreenclan | MistyAutumnDays
Southwest | moonclan | LooneyLani
West | marshclan | :*lady stardust*:
Northwest | scrub land | Username

Medicine Store
raspberry leaves | x1 | kitting herbs
bindweed | x1 | binds sticks together to mend broken limbs
lamb's ear | x1 | strength
burnet | x1 | strength
catmint | x1 | cures greencough and whitecough
dock | x1 | healing scratches
mallow leaf | x1 | soothes bellyaches
feverfew | x3 | heals aches and pains, reduces body temp, good for headaches
hawkweed | x1 | like catmint, but weaker
meadow saffron | x1 | usage
blackberry leaves | x1 | usage
Borage | x1 | usage
Chervil | x2 | usage
Dried oak leaf | x1 | usage
Juniper berry | x1 | usage
herb | x0 | usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Bird egg | x3 | 1 servings
Hare | x1 | 3 servings
Large bird | x0 | 3 servings
Rabbit | x3 | 2 servings
Small bird | x3 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
Ground bird | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
graywing | sandpaw | 7 | fighting (✓) agility (✓) hunting (✓) climbing (✓) strategy (✓)
flamepelt | maplepaw | 6 | fighting (✓) agility (✓) hunting (✓) climbing () strategy (✓)
thrushwhisker | edenpaw | 6 | fighting (✓) agility (✓) hunting (✓) climbing (✓) strategy (✓) (apparently edenpaw can swim now)
Blizzardfoot | larkpaw | 4 | fighting (✓) agility () hunting (✓) climbing (✓) strategy (✓)
Wolftail | ivypaw | 4 | fighting (✓) agility () hunting (✓) climbing () strategy (✓)
Talonstep Tawnyheart | sootpaw | 4 | fighting (✓) agility () hunting () climbing (✓) strategy (✓)
Archclaw | juncopaw | 4 | fighting () agility () hunting () climbing () strategy (✓)
Myrtleshade | reedpaw | 4 | fighting (✓) agility () hunting () climbing () strategy (✓)
Ridgepelt | sprucepaw | 4 | healing wounds (✓) healing illnesses (✓) lore (✓) herbal knowledge (✓) recognizing signs and omens ()
mentor | apprentice | No. of training sessions | fighting () agility () hunting () climbing () strategy ()

Deceased Cats:
Sugarcane | complications during birth
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
tawnyheart and wolftail | sprucepaw, larkpaw, sootpaw, reedpaw, ivypaw, and juncopaw
sugarcane and ryepatch (evergreenclan) | baykit and hawkkit
featherstar and smokebelly (marshclan) | hazelkit, birdkit, flykit and brookkit
cypressclaw and flamepelt | firekit
poolcloud and ??? | needlekit and hootkit
Talonstep and haypelt (ravenclan) | expecting
Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by ARKYQ on Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SpruceClan | 08

Postby ponz » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:55 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
clan population: 14 | next starclan visit: april 22nd (not yet) | servings: 04 | mod: katrione | pebbles: 55 | previous: x | archive: x

Cricketpounce found himself outside the entrance to the healer's den, balking at the open mouth of the forked tunnel. His brother was in there somewhere, probably paws-deep in dried leaves, and even though Applefall's bark was infinitely worse than his bite, he was still nervous about how the healer would take the news. "Briarmask needs this," he reminded himself, sternly, and stepped forwards into the cool, comfortable space. Sure enough, Applefall was in the back of the den, neatly stacking and sorting herbs by type, then storing them in the rivets in the stone walls with swift flicks of his tail. The calico didn't turn around at the sound of Cricketpounce's pawsteps, but one ear flicked as an acknowledgement of his presence. "Afternoon, Applefall," Cricketpounce greeted, revealing and retracting his claws with nerves.

"What do you want?" was the healer's blunt response. "You never come in here unless you need something from me."

"Harsh," the larger tom grumbled, plopping down besides his brother. Applefall accepted this quietly, passing some of the herbs to Cricketpounce to sort. As he began sifting through them absently, he spoke. "I need to talk to you about something."

The healer snorted. "You already are."

"Shut up," Cricketpounce hissed in response, raising a paw threateningly to cuff him around the ear. "This is serious, Applefall. I need your help." The healer dodged the swipe aimed for his head, and gave his brother a stern glance. Cricketpounce seized upon the invitation to speak. "Listen, I promised Briarmask I would keep her secret safe, so before I tell you, you have to promise me you won't tell anyone. Not a single soul."

Applefall frowned at the urgency in his voice. Cricketpounce glowered at him until he conceded. "Stars, alright, relax. I won't spill. Now spit it out. What's the secret?"

There was the soft pitter-patter of little paws, and the even softer click of tiny claws on stone. Both Cricketpounce and Applefall swiveled to look, just as a fluffy golden head poked into the healer's den entrance. "Hi!" chirped little Honeykit, green eyes wide, before she toddled in uninvited. Neither tom moved for a moment, too startled by her arrival to respond as Honeykit began sniffing at the herb stash curiously.

"What are you doing?" Applefall spluttered, abandoning the conversation with his brother to chase after the stray kitten. "Don't— stop, wait, are you—? Don't touch the herbs! Honeykit, put those berries down! They'll make you sick!" Cricketpounce stifled a groan as he watched his brother scoop the golden tabby kit up by the scruff, moving her away from the herbs and giving her a stern-but-fond lecture over what she could and could not put her little paws on, promising to teach the kit all about their medicinal properties once she was older. Getting— and keeping— his brother's complete attention was going to be harder than he'd thought.

---

Even though the job was self-inflicted, Briarmask couldn't help her feelings of boredom. "Guarding" the cave-mouth from unwanted visitors kept her from having to hunt or patrol while carrying her still-secret kits, and staying seated atop Tall Stones hid her growing stomach from searching eyes. Still, though, day after day of doing nothing but watching was awful. A stray scent on the breeze let SpruceClan's deputy know that the familiar triad of Nightfang, Smokestep, and Ivypaw was returning to camp from their brief patrol. Sure enough, mere minutes later, two grey coats and one jet black one revealed themselves from the shadows. And then a fourth appeared, a new silver tabby coat trailing behind them slowly. Briarmask, from her position atop the Tall Stones, perked up with interest. They drew closer still, until finally, the excitable apprentice scurried forwards to the base of the rock.

"Look who we found!" Ivypaw said cheerily, motioning with a tail towards the lone tom behind her. The tom's eyes went wide as he was addressed, but he offered a fanged grin anyways. "This is Merlin, but he says he wouldn't mind getting a warrior name!" Nightfang and Smokestep each gave the apprentice a fond ruffle of her fur, before departing, their own tails intertwined. Ivypaw flashed the rogue a quick grin, before she scampered off after her mentors into the tunnels, no doubt to prepare for her final assessment later that evening.

"Welcome to SpruceClan, Merlin," Briarmask purred, giving a nod towards the sheepish tom. She stretched, enjoying the sensation of feeling returning to stiff limbs, before clambering down the sides of Tall Stones. "Now, if you'll follow me this way, I'll show you around the territory." He fell in beside her quickly, following as she led through the rocky clearing in front of the caves and then towards the forest.

"It sure is nice here," the silver tabby mused, keeping pace with her effortlessly. He glanced from side to side, taking in the towering pines and thin shrub layers that surrounded them with an excited gleam in his striking eyes. Briarmask laughed softly.

"It is pretty, isn't it? Sometimes I think we forget how beautiful it is. That's why fresh eyes like yours are nice to have." She paused for a moment, gesturing to a small gap within a particularly sturdy tree. Merlin stopped, too, peering over her shoulder in the direction her tail-tip was pointed. "See that? We've taken to calling it the Watchpoint Tree. If you slip through the gap there, you can get a great view of the land surrounding our mountain. SpruceClan's resident couple, Smokestep and Nightfang— they helped bring you here— have turned it into a bit of a romantic hideaway."

"Romantic getaway?" Merlin murmured, before giving Briarmask a playful wink. "I'll bet you visit the Watchpoint often, right?"

Briarmask blinked slowly, completely out of the loop to whatever he was implying. 'Visit often? What does he mean?' She scoffed out a laugh, hoping to play off her confusion as humor. "No, I've never had cause to visit. Why do you ask?"

Merlin's teasing grin slid away, before he offered an awkward smile. "Oh! Well, I'd just thought... if it's romantic, you'd be going with your mate. You're quite pretty, and surely— you are carrying kits, after all."

Briarmask's blood ran cold, a spike of panic flaring up as her fur rose along the spine. "How did you know?" she hissed sharply, claws out and spine arched. She stormed forwards, scrabbling over moss-coated stones, eyes ablaze. "If you tell them, I swear to StarClan, I'll shred you—"

"Whoah, whoah, whoah, put those claws away," Merlin yelped, stepping back quickly. "I won't tell anyone, honest! I was just teasing!" The fear in his vivid green eyes was enough to break her from the spell. Briarmask stopped in her tracks, chest still heaving, and looked away as her face burned in shame. She didn't respond at first, just turned away and started off down the path once more. After a moment, Merlin's gentle footfalls echoed behind her.

"I'm sorry, Merlin," Briarmask said, breaking the silence as their path curved and wound around into the mossy grove of pines. "You didn't deserve that. You had no way of knowing that it's— well, not something I want being known."

"It's okay," the silver tabby replied. "You don't need to apologize. I get it. Well, I don't get it, but I can understand well enough." There was a companionable silence for a little while as he trotted after her, Merlin taking in the sights around him once more, and Briarmask biting her tongue to keep from saying something she'd regret. The only sound was the quiet tittering of migratory birds in the trees. "My old twoleg was a veterinarian," he said, after some time. "I've seen enough pregnancies in my lifetime to recognize what it looks like, is all. If it's any condolence, you hide the signs well."

Briarmask offered him an apologetic smile. "That does make me feel a bit better. Thanks, Merlin." He just tapped her side gently with his tail, eyes soft, before tilting his head as an invitation to continue leading. Briarmask took a deep breath, and plunged forwards into the deeper part of the woods, leaving Merlin to follow along in her wake. "We've only got so much daylight left to spend. Try and keep up, alright?"

ACTIONS
SpruceClan consumes 1 bird and 1 frog

StarClan
[ Sparrowstar does not request anything of StarClan this moon ]

Rank Changes & Newcomers
[ Hailsplash is welcomed to SpruceClan ]
[ Ivypaw takes her final assessment! If she passes, she will be known as Ivyblossom ]

Patrols
[ Cricketpounce, Smokestep, Tallthorn, Heathersong, and Hailsplash hunt ]
[ Sparrowstar, Nightfang, Smokestep, and Ivypaw patrol ]
[ Applefall searches for herbs ]

Apprentice & Skills
[ Ivypaw takes her final assessment ]

Kitting & Healing
[ Briarmask's kits are due in one moon ]

MOD NOTES
* Please do not kill any cats marked with a ☾ symbol.
* Unmarked cats can be rolled for injury, but not death (yet).

LEADER
          Sparrowstar | 43 moons | male | x
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

DEPUTY
          ☾ Briarmask | 33 moons | female | x

HEALER
          Applefall | 38 moons | male | x
          Skill Points: ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

WARRIORS
          ☾ Nightfang | 30 moons | female | x
          Cricketpounce | 38 moons | male | x
          ☾ Smokestep | 29 moons | male | x
          ☾ Heathersong | 41 moons | female | x
          ☾ Tallthorn | 26 moons | male | x
          ☾ Merlin (Hailsplash) | 30 moons | male | x

APPRENTICES
          ☾ Ivypaw | 13 moons | female | x

QUEENS
          Greycloud | 31 moons | female | x

KITS
          Ravenkit | 3 moons | male | x
          Thistlekit | 3 moons | female | x
          Honeykit | 2 moons | female | x

ELDERS
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]x[/url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]x[/url]
    HERB STORAGE
    Alder Bark (1) | toothache
    Borage (1) | eases fever, produces more milk
    Broom (1) | broken bones
    Catmint (2) | cures greencough & whitecough
    Chervil (2) | bellyache, infection, kitting
    Cobweb (0) | binds a wound, stops bleeding
    Fennel (2) | eases pains
    Goldenrod (1) | chewed into poultice for wounds
    Honey (1) | infections, sore or damaged throat
    Horsetail (1) | infection, stops bleeding
    Marigold (1) | infection, inflammation, stiff joints
    Ragwort (1) | kitting pains, joint pain
    Yarrow (1) | extracts poison or toxins

FRESH-KILL PILE
    Snow Hare | x 3 | 3 servings
    Bird | x 0 | 3 servings
    Small Fish | x 2 | 2 servings
    Ermine | x 1 | 2 servings
    Frog | x 1 | 1 servings
    Mouse | x 0 | 1 servings

MENTORS
    Nightfang | Ivypaw | hunt, swim, climb, battle

DECEASED CATS
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Cause of Deaths

ponz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan- V.4 [ NORTHERNCLAN - xliii ]

Postby solyn » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:57 pm

𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍.
population: 91 cats [ 44 fem : 45 male : 2 nb ]
servings required: 15 [97] - pebbles: 162
𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙩
moderator: deimos - next moonstone: any time
moons since last nonsense: 1 (gl)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

very sorry for the lack of writing dei i love uuu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

` servings consumed
15/15 - x5 small fish & x5 voles
` clan events
foxspring moves to the nursery to care for his kits
thunderjaw spends his moon of rest looking after his kits
all apprentices learn swimming
↪ apprentices with injured/resting mentors are trained by other warriors this moon
poppywish attends to the injured cats.
↪ whisperwind, howlingeye, addersong & argentripple are kept on rest for the moon
↪ administers x1 cobweb to thunderjaw, x1 chervil to infernotalon & x1 raspberry leaf to foxspring
↪ administers x1 horsetail to graypeak & x1 marigold to ouncespirit
↪ ouncespirit is kept on rest for a moon too
↪ administers x1 burdock root to hazerise's paw injury and keeps her on rest for the moon
poppywish nominates sprucepaw for his full medicine cat name - sprucefur.
sprucefur searches for injury herbs
` patrols
hunting-
1 - summitsky, burningflame, brackenstrike, splitface, hollyfeather, twilightflower
2 - midnightblaze, primrosepetal, birchfang, waspshine, rivermask, falconstreak
3 - sunnynose, winderstrike, emberpetal, ausmasthorn, bramblingrose, bearears
4 - cairnstone, wolfwhisker, brewingice, lightningivy, lynxdash, tulipdancer
5 - flamestream, owlhop, blackdusk, pepperspark, gustshimmer, oceancry
border-
1 - viridianfire, koishimmer, duckbriar, plumiris, ironsoul, daisyflicker

` leader
    `` sleetstar | 87 moons | ♀
    ✦✦✦✦✦✧✧✧✧

` deputy
    `` brackenstrike | 96 moons | ♀

` medicine cat
    `` poppywish | 78 moons | ♂ - [5sp]
    ` medicine cat apprentice
    `` sprucefur | 27 moons | ♂

` warriors
    `` summitsky | 90 moons | ♂
    `` hollyfeather | 65 moons | ♀
    `` thunderjaw | 85 moons | ♂
    `` howlingeye | 68 moons | ♂
    `` splitface | 93 moons | ♀
    `` midnightblaze | 93 moons | ♂
    `` bearears | 60 moons | ♀
    `` fallowstep | 85 moons | ♂
    `` hawkeyes | 90 moons | ♂
    `` viridianfire | 52 moons | ♀
    `` frostclaw | 102 moons | ♂
    `` koishimmer | 54 moons | ♀
    `` birchfang | 60 moons | ♂
    `` sunnynose | 73 moons | ♂
    `` whisperwind | 42 moons | ♂
    `` rivermask | 75 moons | ♀
    `` waspshine | 61 moons | ♂
    `` winderstrike | 75 moons | ♂
    `` twilightflower | 65 moons | ♀
    `` sorrelsong | 51 moons | ♀
    `` twosight | 101 moons | ♂
    `` ausmasthorn | 39 moons | ♀
    `` bramblingrose | 39 moons | ♂
    `` addersong | 72 moons | ♀
    `` graypeak | 70 moons | ♂
    `` falconstreak | 66 moons | ♀
    `` emberpetal | 36 moons | ♀
    `` flamestream | 36 moons | ♂
    `` honeyheart | 70 moons | ♂
    `` primrosepetal | 54 moons | ♀
    `` wolfwhisker | 33 moons | ♂
    `` duckbriar | 34 moons | ♀
    `` fogbelly | 82 moons | ♀
    `` hazerise | 80 moons | ♀
    `` brewingice | 32 moons | ♂
    `` lightningivy | 32 moons | ♀
    `` lynxdash | 31 moons | ♂
    `` dapplelotus | 45 moons | ♀
    `` featherfall | 33 moons | ♀
    `` snowsilver | 33 moons | ♂
    `` silvercreek | 27 moons | ♀
    `` blackdusk | 26 moons | ♂
    `` argentripple | 41 moons | ♂
    `` robinwhistle | 45 moons | ♀
    `` mapleskip | 71 moons | ♂
    `` burningflame | 87 moons | ♀
    `` plumiris | 34 moons | ♀
    `` owlhop | 34 moons | ♂
    `` cairnstone | 29 moons | ♂
    `` ouncespirit | 46 moons | ♂
    `` ironsoul | 24 moons | ♀
    `` daisyflicker | 22 moons | ♀
    `` pansyflower | 22 moons | ♀
    `` cedarglint | 51 moons | ♀
    `` russetswoop | 51 moons | ♀
    `` eagleglide | 17 moons | ♂
    `` carnationbloom | 17 moons | ♀
    `` tulipdancer | 17 moons | ♂
    `` magnoliabite | 17 moons | ♀
    `` pepperspark | 15 moons | ☉
    `` infernotalon | 31 moons | ♀
    `` gustshimmer | 15 moons | ♂
    `` oceancry | 13 moons | ♀

` apprentices
    `` foampaw | 13 moons | ♂
    `` spraypaw | 13 moons | ♂
    `` squallpaw | 8 moons | ♂
    `` typhoonpaw | 8 moons | ♂
    `` crowpaw | 7 moons | ♂
    `` ravenpaw | 7 moons | ♀
    `` duskpaw | 7 moons | ♀

` queens and kits
    minkfur (deceased)
    beechkit & pinekit [5, ♀♂]
    `` foxspring | 45 moons | ♂
    stagkit, dipperkit & raccoonkit [3, ♂♂♂]
    `` leopardrunner | 37 moons | ♂
    auburnkit, rosekit, harrierkit &
    blazekit [2, ♀♂♀♀]
    `` mountainfrost | 36 moons | ☉
    ↪ owlkit, dovekit & heronkit [1, ♀♀♀]
    `` butterflyshine | 33 moons | ♀
    ↪ due 2 moons

` elders
    `` magpiefeather | 132 moons | ♀
    `` olivetuft | 126 moons | ♀
` ally clans
none currently.

` enemy clans
none currently.

` borders
↑ | open
→ | whitebark | grey_hoodie
↓ | two-leg village
← | ski slope

` medicine store
catmint [5] | greencough
lovage [0] | coughs
lungwort [1] | yellowcough
chickweed [2] | greencough
tansy [1] | greencough
fennel [4] | hip pain
mallow leaves [1] | bellyache
dock [1] | scratches
burdock root [0] | infection
blackberry leaves [1] | bee stings
raspberry leaves [3] | kitting
cobweb [2] | bleeding
marigold [3] | infection
horsetail [1] | infection
chervil [3] | infections/kitting
ragwort leaves [1] | kitting
honey [1] | sore throat
lamb's ear [0] | strength
stick [1] | pain
borage [1] | milk/fevers
parsley [1] | kitting
tormentil [1] | wounds
sweet-sedge [1] | infection

` fresh-kill pile
vole | x1| 1 servings [1]
rabbit | x12 | 2 servings [24]
stoat | x10| 2 servings [20]
small fish | x1 | 2 servings [2]
hare | x9| 3 servings [27]
bird | x15 | 3 servings [45]

` mentors
honeyheart | foampaw [2]
↪ hunt, battle
featherfall | spraypaw [3]
↪ battle, hunt, endurance
addersong | squallpaw [1]
↪ battle
silvercreek | typhoonpaw [1]
↪ battle
hawkeyes | crowpaw [0]
↪ skills
frostclaw | ravenpaw [0]
↪ skills
sorrelsong | duskpaw [0]
↪ skills

` deceased
archive

` family ties
archive
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the battle (21)

Postby broken* » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:04 am

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╗

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xx Image©
    x .cats. 76 (+5) total; 3739♂ ║ .prey. 12 servings ║ .pebbles. 130 total ║ .visit. x/x

wingpaw & moonpaw's warrior exams will be put off for a moon.
    tangkit, dianthuskit, fleurkit, & orchidkit's apprentice ceremonies will be put off for a moon.
    all apprentice training will be put off for a moon.

shiverblast's kits gneisskit & dioritekit join from mountainclan.
    cypressglow's kits floodkit & hailkit join from mountainclan.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ╔═══════════════════════╗
    .mod notes.
    ╠═══════════════════════╣
    xx just a reminder to roll for deaths &
    xx severe injuries for all cats in red.
    xx vervain, charcoal, & sweetgum will 100% die.
    xx roll for Cottonstar to lose multiple lives.

xx names in italics are on "rest".
    xx milktuft practices by providing herbs to ⬎
    xx arcigera consumes 1x horsetail
    xx oriole consumes 1x cobweb
    xx drizzle consumes 1x cobweb

celestial beings | for searching purposes
    ╚═══════════════════════╝
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╝

x
    .actions.
    request
    ➣ 'adult cat'
    cats received
    ➣ 'whitespring' & 4 kits
    prey consumption
    ➣ 2x 'snakes'
    ➣ 3x 'voles'
    herb hunting
    --- seeking 'cobwebs'
    ➣ poolwatcher
    ➣ rosebriar
    hunting patrol
    ➣ patrol one
    ---bramble, spruce, chimera,
    ---qinling, lychnis, rivulet
    ➣ patrol two
    ---eleuchia, wigeon, angler,
    ---escurel, dicentra, bobak
    ➣ patrol three
    ---fennel, procyon, nimbus,
    ---silk, iguana, pandion
    border patrol
    ➣ patrol one
    ---arcigera, sun, leech,
    ---laurel, candiru, ivy
    ➣ patrol two
    ---pomona, yucca, heron,
    ---castor, solis, mephitis
    training exercises
    ➣none this moon

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
      u
      u
      archangel
      cumulus (cottonstar) ║ 54 moons ║ ♂ ║
      --- 7/9 lives

seraphim
      ➣ juniper (rusticsallow) ║ 46 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ aquilegia (basilfloof) ║ 46 moons ║ ♂ ║

virtue
      ➣ ★mambo magnolia lavea ║ 44 moons ║ ♀ ║
      --- powers
      ➣ ★beauty (satinwish) ║ 17 moons ║ ♀ ║
      xxx⤷(half-deaf)

rit zien
      ➣ ★angelica (milktuft) ║ 52 moons ║ ♀ ║
      --- 5/5 medicinal skills

➣ ★sky (poolwatcher) ║ 32 moons ║ ♂ ║
      --- 5/5 medicinal skills

grigori
      ➣ none atm

fallen
      vervain (hemlocksnarl) ║ 95 moons║ ♂ ║
      ➣ hawthorn (maplespark) ║ 92 moons ║ ♀ ║
      sweetgum (robinburr) ║ 95 moons║ ♂ ║
      charcoal (sootmask) ║ 107 moons║ ♂ ║

cheribum
      ➣ icarus (wingpaw) ║ 15 moons ║ ♂ ║
      moon (duskpaw) ║ 13 moons ║ ♀ ║
      sun (dawnpaw) ║ 13 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ yucca (birchpaw) ║ 12 moons ║ ♂ ║
      laurel (acaciapaw) ║ 12 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★spruce (hickorypaw) ║ 12 moons ║ ♂ ║
      --- powers
      ➣ ★ivy (willowpaw) ║ 12 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★qinling (pandapaw) ║ 11 moons ║ ♀ ║
      egernia (skinkpaw) ║ 11 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★rivulet (skipperpaw) ║ 10 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★wigeon (vetchpaw) ║ 10 moons ║ ♂ ║
      mephitis (skunkpaw) ║ 10 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ escurel (squirrelpaw) ║ 10 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣★bobak (marmotpaw) ║ 10 moons ║ ♀ ║
      procyon (coonpaw) ║ 10 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★castor (beaverpaw) ║ 19 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★drizzle (dewpaw) ║ 9 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★garbaldi (damselpaw) ║ 7 moons ║ ♀ ║

u
      soldiers
      ➣ ★leech (ashbreeze) ║ 48 moons ║ ♀ ║
      knot (stonefrost) {1 moon} ║ 66 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★oriole (flareblood) ║ 35 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★racka (coursergaze)║ 40 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ cougar (birchglow )║ 47 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★tunis (mockingbirdcall) ║ 24 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★harrier (thrushmoor) ║ 22 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ pomona (appleburst) ║ 31 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ sycamore (hillfrost) {3 moons} ║ 39 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ arcigera (shiverblast)║ 44 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★candiru (batfish) ║ 38 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣★shrike (feathereyes) ║ 32 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ perch (basspelt) {2 moons}║ 30 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ roughy (gingerpelt) {2 moons}║ 30 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ nectar (honeyblossom) ║ 37 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ heron (smogtongue) ║ 20 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ solis (sunspot) ║ 23 moons ║ ♂ ║
      sphinx (schemonbreath) ║ 25 moons ║ ♀ ║
      buck (shrewwrinkle) ║ 32 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★cinnabar (nettlebite) ║ 17 moons ║ ♂ ║
      arisaema (cobralily)║ 22 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★lokta(whitespring)║ 43 moons ║ ♀ ║

messengers
      rye (nightrain) ║ 40 moons ║ ♂ ║
      bramble (spiderwhisker) ║ 41 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣eleuchia (oakfur) ║ 46 moons ║ ♀ ║
      caracal (minkeyes) ║ 34 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★areca (hazelmask) ║ 35 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★lotor (hawkfrost)║ 38 moons ║ ♂ ║
      acacius (splintercreek) ║ 34 moons ║ ♂ ║
      fennel (barkglare)║ 31 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★chimera (monarchwing) ║ 36 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★dicentra (stormheart) ║ 36 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★sedge (softwish) ║ 20 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★papyrus (rippledream) ║ 20 moons ║ ♀ ║
      pigeon (fogwhisper) ║ 20 moons ║ ♀ ║
      rock (pebblethrow) ║ 28 moons ║ ♂ ║
      larum (gullstream) ║ 20 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★angler (whimbrelface)║ 30 moons ║ ♂ ║
      xxx⤷ (half-blind)
      ➣ ★nimbus (martencloud)║ 32 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ lychnis (lunawing) ║ 41 moons ║ ♀ ║
      iguana (lizardslink)║ 25 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ silk (cecropiaflight) ║ 24 moons ║ ♀ ║
      pandion (ospreyheart) ║ 27 moons ║ ♂ ║
      kaolin (mudbelly) ║ 23 moons ║ ♂ ║

cupids
      ➣ ★harp (rosebriar) ║ 32 moons ║ ♀ ║
      (due 1 moon)
      ➣ turnstone (alpinetit) ║ 35 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★angelica (milktuft) ║ 52 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ eleuchia (oakfur) ║ 46 moons ║ ♀ ║
      (due 1 moon)
      ➣ plumeria (mallowsun) ║ 45 moons ║ ♀ ║
      ➣ ★areca (hazelmask) ║ 35 moons ║ ♀ ║
      (due 2 moons)

nephilim
      ➣ ★citrine (tangkit) ║ 6 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★carnelian (dianthuskit ) ║ 6 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★agate (orchidkit) ║ 6 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ ★spinel (fleurkit) ║ 6 moons ║ ♂ ║

➣ ★pearl (ivorykit) ║ 5 moons ║ ♀ ║

➣ sleet (hailkit) ║ 2 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ torrent (floodkit) ║ 2 moons ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ morphic (gneisskit) ║ 1 moon ║ ♂ ║
      ➣ igneous (dioritekit) ║ 1 moon ║ ♀ ║
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

uwu. if you find this, I hope you're having a good day! ^^
    ███

███
    iTTTT

╞══════════════════ ● ● ● ● ● ●
    skelly for now. will edit writing later. but fight scene
    end of text.
    ╞══════════════════ ● ● ● ● ● ●
    ═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╗

xixxx .n. crossroad demons ║ .s. twistedclan ║ .e. highgarden ║ .w. shadowed kingdom
    xixxx .(n)e. hazeclan ║ .(n)w. chessclan ║ .(s)w. mountainclan ║ .(s)e. islandclan

xixxx .allies. will-o-wisps ║ .enemies. crossroad demons; shadowed kingdom
    xixxx .mentorships.
    ready to graduate
    x ➣ rye ⇝ icarus --- stealth, off. combat, hunting, speed, def. combat
    x ➣ caracal ⇝ moon --- speed, off. combat, stealth, hunting, def. combat

soldiers
    x ➣ arcigera ⇝ sun --- off. combat, def. combat, hunting, stealth, speed
    x ➣ leech ⇝ laurel --- stealth, speed, off. combat, hunting, def. combat
    x ➣ candiru ⇝ ivy --- speed, stealth, hunting, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ sycamore ⇝ yucca --- speed, hunting, stealth, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ roughy ⇝ castor --- speed, stealth, hunting, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ perch ⇝ mephitis --- speed, hunting, stealth, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ oriole ⇝ drizzle --- speed, stealth, hunting, def. combat, off. combat
    x ➣ nectar ⇝ egernia--- off. combat, speed, stealth, hunting, def. combat

messengers
    x ➣ bramble ⇝ spruce --- def. combat, off. combat, stealth,speed, hunting,
    x ➣ chimera ⇝ qinling --- speed, off. combat, hunting,stealth, def. combat
    x ➣ lychnis ⇝ rivulet --- def. combat, hunting, stealth, speed, off. combat
    x ➣ eleuchia ⇝ wigeon --- off. combat, def. combat, stealth,speed, hunting
    x ➣ angler ⇝ escurel --- off. combat, def. combat, speed,stealth, hunting
    x ➣ dicentra ⇝ bobak --- off. combat, stealth, speed, hunting, def. combat
    x ➣ fennel ⇝ procyon --- hunting, stealth, off. combat, speed, def. combat

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ╔═══════════════════════╗
    .necessary links.
    ╠═══════════════════════╣

archive
    prey storage
    herb storage
    family lines
      celestial beings | for searching purposes
    ╚═══════════════════════╝
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════{ ۝ }════════════╝
    Last edited by broken* on Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:49 am, edited 7 times in total.
    broken*

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

HazelClan [19] [every day is a little harder]

Postby sharklord » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:36 am

❖❖ font cred ❖❖

▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅

population; 53
    next moonpool visit; april 21st
    due dates; softwing
    servings; 9

𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤
    [hazelclan consumes 1 hare, 1 lizard, 2 voles & 1 squirrel]

[stormcloud, amberfern and their kits runningkit & newtkit are welcomed into hazelclan]

[stormcloud is welcomed as a provider]

[featherdusk, adiran, iolantha & their kits are welcomed into HazelClan]

[featherdusk is welcomed as a protector]

[iolantha is welcomed as a provider]

[creamfall is welcomed as a provider]

[custarddrop is welcomed as a protector]

[pinepaw takes his assessment (will become pinenose)]

[tawnyfeather gives oliveblossom x1 borage]

[shadedstag & sootstream become mates. they don't want kits at the moment]

[rosestar & milo try for kits]

[softwing is kitting. the father is unknown. tawnyfeather is on standby with x1 borage & x1 raspberry leaves]

[tawnyfeather and draco look for herbs]

[orvomask takes featherdusk, slatesun, laceleaf, custarddrop & pinepaw to patrol]

[aprésfoot takes gingerface, tigerhallow, shadedstag, whitefox & okapisun to patrol]

[milo takes iolantha, stormcloud, creamfall & sootstream]

[sootcloud takes skyleaf, eclipseheart, wolfpaw & cloverpaw]

[mintwave takes dapplesong, ashenclaw, rainpaw & marblepaw]

[wolfkit becomes an apprentice! her name is now wolfpaw, and her mentor is shadedstag]

[adelaide becomes and apprentice! her name is not changed, and her mentor is whitefox]

[tawnyfeather attempts to teach draco about sicknesses]

[orvomask attempts to teach patchedpaw about hiding]

[ashenclaw attempts to teach marblepaw about swimming]

[sootstream attempts to teach wolfpaw about stalking]

[mintwave attempts to teach rainpaw about stalking]

[sootcloud attempts to teach cloverpaw about stalking]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

words words words words words words words words words words words words
    words words words words words words words words words

words words words words words words words words words words words words

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

leader;
    rosestar | ♀ | 37 | [url=link]x[/url]
    lives: ★★★★★★★★★

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

deputy;
    milo | ♂ | 39 | [url=link]x[/url]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

healer;
    riverdancer | ♀ | 34 | [url=link]x[/url]
    ↳ ☤☤☤☤☤
    tawnyfeather | ♂ | 22 | [url=link]x[/url]
    ↳ ☤☤☤☤☤
    healer roughpaw;
    draco | ♂ | 15 | [url=link]x[/url]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

protectors;
    orvomask | ♂ | 44 | [url=link]x[/url]
    aprésfoot | ♂ | 41 | [url=link]x[/url]
    slatesun | ♂ | 41 | [url=link]x[/url]
    featherdusk | ♂ | 38 | x
    gingerface | ♂ | 34 | [url=link]x[/url]
    tigerhallow | ♂ | 33 | [url=link]x[/url]
    shadedstag | ♂ | 27 | [url=link]x[/url]
    whitefox | ♂ | 26 | [url=link]x[/url]
    laceleaf | ♀ | 26 | [url=link]x[/url]
    okapisun | ♀ | 18 | [url=link]x[/url]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

protectors;
    custarddrop | ♂ | 14 | [url=link]x[/url]
    name | ♀/♂ | age | [url=link]x[/url]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

protectors;

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

providors;
    sootcloud | ♀ | 44 | [url=link]x[/url]
    iolantha | ♀ | 39 | x
    mintwave | ♂ | 33 | [url=link]x[/url]
    skyleaf | ♀ | 32 | [url=link]x[/url]
    stormcloud | ♂ | 30 | x
    ashenclaw | ♀ | 29 | [url=link]x[/url]
    sootstream | ♀ | 22 | [url=link]x[/url]
    eclipseheart | ♂ | 22 | [url=link]x[/url]
    dapplesong | ♀ | 19 | [url=link]x[/url]
    creamfall | ♀ | 14 | [url=link]x[/url]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

providors;

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

providors;

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

roughpaws;
    rainpaw | ♂ | 15 | x
    pinepaw | ♂ | 14 | [url=link]x[/url]
    patchedpaw | ⚧ | 14 | [url=link]x[/url]
    marblepaw | ♀ | 11 | [url=link]x[/url]
    wolfpaw | ♀ | 9 | [url=link]x[/url]
    cloverpaw | ♀ | 8 | x
    adelaide | ♀ | 6 | [url=link]x[/url]
    lavenderpaw | ♀ | 6 | [url=link]x[/url]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

roughpaws;

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

roughpaws;

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

nursery;
    adiran | ♂ | 37 | x
    daisypetal | ♀ | 36 | [url=link]x[/url]
    riverdancer | ♀ | 35 | [url=link]x[/url]
    oliveblossom | ♀ | 35 | [url=link]x[/url]
    amberdrop | ♀ | 29 | x
    softwing | ♀ | 25 | [url=link]x[/url]

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

kits;
    runningkit | ♂ | 3 | x
    newtkit | ♀ | 3 | x
    reedkit | ♂ | 1 | x
    finkit | ♂ | 1 | x
    kestrelkit | ♂ | 1 | x
    ripplekit | ♀ | 1 | x
    cypresskit | ♀ | 1 | x
    russetkit | ♀ | 1 | x
    lightkit | ♀ | 1 | x
    alekos | ♂ | 0 | x

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

kits;
    hesperos | ♂ | 0 | x
    zachaios | ♂ | 0 | x
    ioannes | ♂ | 0 | x
    filia | ♀ | 0 | x
    pelagia | ♀ | 0 | x

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

elders;
    rudi | ♂ | 131 | [url=link]x[/url]
    firesong | ♀ | 124 | [url=link]x[/url]
    herbs;
    poppy seeds | x1 | honey | x1
    marigold | x1 | alder | x1
    beech leaves | x1 | bindweed | x1
    blackberry leaves | x1 | catchweed | x1
    x1 borage | x2 raspberry leaves

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

prey;
    mice | x4 | 1 servings
    squirrels | x2 | 2 servings
    rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    vole | x2 | 1 servings
    hare | x1 | 3 servings
    lizards | x2 | 1 servings
    total | x13 | 19 servings
    mentors;
    tanwyfeather | draco | 3
    kitting, herbs
    wounds, sickness, prophecies

okapisun | pinepaw | 5 completed
    orvomask | patchedpaw | 4
    stalking, climbing,
    swimming, fighting, hiding

ashenclaw | marblepaw | 3
    stalking, climbing,

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

mentors;
    sootstream | wolfpaw | 1
    stalking, climbing,

mintwave | rainpaw | 1
    stalking, climbing,

sootcloud | cloverpaw | 1
    stalking, climbing,

shadedstag | lavenderpaw | 0
    stalking, climbing,

whitefox | adelaide | 0
    stalking, climbing,

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

clan info;
    borders;
    north | clan | user
    east | clan | user
    south | clan | user
    west | clan | user

allies;
    clan | user
    clan | user

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

deceased;
    rosestar | (2/9) exhaustion/kitting
    stagwind | infection
    wildpaw | fox
    lola | green-cough
    mudpaw | cliff
    hopekit, rabbitkit & thrushkit | stillborn
    name | death
    name | death
    name | death
    name | death

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

family;
    rosestar + otter = dapplesong
    rosestar + milo = kits
    stagwind - rosestar
    stagwind + ??? = shadedstag
    mintwave - skyleaf - tigerhallow
    slatesun + mintwave + oliveblossom = reedkit
    peter + riverdancer = pinepaw & creampaw
    redstar + riverdancer = ripplekit, kestrelkit,
    cypresskit, lightkit, russetkit, finkit
    orvomask + lola = tawnyfeather
    orvomask + skyleaf = wolfpaw
    aprésfoot + daisypetal = lavenderkit & adelaide
    featherdusk + adiran + iolantha = filia,
    hesperos, alekos, zachaios, pelagia, ioannes

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    Last edited by sharklord on Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
    sharklord

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

♕♔ chessclan - post 028 ♚♛

Postby chaotic creativity » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:38 am

moderator amethyst14 | pebbles 200 | servings 21 | population 136 | mollies 66 | toms 69 | non-binary 1 | archive in progress | writing archive here | genetics sheets | last post here | last reply here | next request april 12th
      ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      message me on discord at sharpie#2340 for writing!
      𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒 Rookstar and Chasmstar welcome the following cats into the ranks of ChessClan.
        ↬ Noirshadow, Pluiedrop, and Cardinalfissure are welcomed as cavalier.
        ↬ Renardpaw is welcomed as an apprenti.
        ↬ Canarikit is welcomed as a pion. Proof.
        ↬ Lapinkit is welcomed as a pion. Proof.
        ↬ Arbreflame's pion, Mandarinekit, is welcomed into ChessClan.
        ↬ Abeillefeather's pion, Mielkit, is welcomed into ChessClan.
        ↬ Threeleg's pions, Noisettekit, Amandekit, Glandkit, Noyerkit, Anacardierkit, and Cacahuètekit, are welcomed into ChessClan.
        ↬ Chouetteswoop's pion, Niegekit, is welcomed into ChessClan.
        ↬ Chasmstar's pions, Chênekit, Loutrekit, Bouekit, Castorkit, and Ourskit, are welcomed into ChessClan.

𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐒 Richterscreech sends the following hunting patrols out.
        ↬ Sweethen leads Croquembouchepuff, Eclaircream, Serotineecho, Pipistrellecave, and Suiecloud to the north.
        ↬ Fourmisplash leads Tachesplotch, Soleilstripes, Crécerelleflight, Hérissonnespine, and Genévrierneedle to the west.
        ↬ Violindapple leads Noisetteblossom, Edelweißdrop, Tigregrowl, Moucheronwings, and Tonnerredance to the east.
        ↬ Freuxfreckle leads Orangeray, Sopranocavern, Coatiheart, Termitetonuge, and Raventalon to the south.

𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐒 Richterscreech sends the following border patrols out.
        ↬ Peuwobble leads Grenouilleleap, Sourisspots, Foudrewhisker, Épicéaleaf, and Rocherpebble to the north.
        ↬ Flûtesong leads Whitefang, Visontwist, Juncoflight, Ottomanspire, and Viperinepurr to the west.
        ↬ Bébéecho leads Tremortremble, Seismicwhisper, Tectonicmarch, Archipelagoislands, and Pikachoo to the east.
        ↬ Grognoneyes leads Macaroncrumb, Croissantcrunch, Fuméemust, Mouflonpeak, and Raventalon in search of Noirshadow and Pluiedrop’s kits.

𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐁 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 Richterscreech arranges the following herb hunting patrol.
        ↬ Termitetongue accompanies Wolfwhiskers to hunt for herbs, focusing on elder leaves and feverfew.

𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 Wolfwhiskers treats the following for illness or injury.
        ↬ Richterscreech receives 1 horsetail and 1 moon of rest (1/1).
        ↬ Gannetsong receives 1 stick, 1 bindweed, and 1 moon of rest (1/3).
        ↬ Mosquitobuzz receives 1 moon of rest (1/2).
        ↬ Blaireauface receives 1 moon of rest (1/2).

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒 A vigil is held for the following new members of ÉtoileClan.
        ↬ Lunestorm passes from the disease.
        ↬ Arbreflame leaves to find another home after giving up Mandarinekit, but she was unable to find raspberry leaves in time. She passed on to ÉtoileClan very soon after crossing the border.

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 The following apprenti practice their skills.
        ↬ Fourmisplash trains Acaipaw and Quinoapaw in climbing
        ↬ Anguilleripple, Viperinepurr, Soleilstripes, and Mouflonpeak train Cyclonepaw, Zéphyrpaw, Hazelpaw, and Flammepaw in stealth.
        ↬ Wolfwhiskers trains Feupaw in broken bones.
        ↬ Grincheuxsnarl and Violindapple train Tritonpaw and Scinquepaw in fighting.
        ↬ Visontwist, Sopranocavern, and Archipelagoislands train Lionceaupaw, Faonpaw, and Reniflerpaw in hunting.

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 ChessClan sends the following apprenti to the Northern Pass.
        ↬ nuitpaw, tacheterpaw, nimbuspaw, and ramurepaw attempt their final assessments.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ChessClan consumes the following prey to survive.
        ↬ 7 big fish.

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 ChessClan celebrates the following changes in family.
        ↬ Flûtesong and Mericibubble try for kits.
        ↬ Moucheronwings and Pipistrellecave try for kits (to get the same genetics as if she and Mosquitobuzz tried for kits).
        ↬ Thistleheart is kitting. She is surrogating for Orangeray and Valleyrunner.

𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒 Rank changing ceremonies are held for the following cats.
        ↬ Étourneaupaw is six moons old and ready to become an apprenti. Her mentor will be Sourisspots.
        ↬ Aloèskit is six moons old and ready to become an apprenti. Her mentor will be Pamplemousseeyes.

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒 Rookstar and Chasmstar request the following cat to join ChessClan.
        ↬ None.

LEAVING CATS Rookstar and Chasmstar say goodbye to the following cats who leave ChessClan.
        ↬ L'eautwitch leaves towards RidgeClan from readopt. Proof.
        ↬ Altocumuluspaw leaves towards RavenClan from readopt. Proof.
        ↬ Soucipaw leaves his final assessment early towards Highgarden from readopt. Proof.
        ↬ Hazelpaw leaves towards StrikersClan to be with his father.

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 The following are notes for my moderator.
        ↬ I would only like color-ins, please, along with a description.
        ↬ Please do not kill any starred cats. They are important for plot purposes.
        ↬ Please no death rolls for the next two posts on cats other than kits being born in said post. I have very specific plans.
        ↬ Adding 1 more hunting patrol and 2 more kinds of prey as i passed 129 cats.
    ╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐑𝐎𝐈 ⦊
    Rookstar | Tom | 38 moons ✧
    ⦉ 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐄 ⦊
    in nursery
    ⦉ 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑 ⦊
    Richterscreech | Tom | 48 moons ✧
    ⦉ 𝐅𝐎𝐔 ⦊
    Wolfwhiskers | Tom | 53 moons
    ⧽ Name | Gender | Age

⦉ 𝐅𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 ⦊
    Feupaw | Tom | 9 moons

╚═══════════════╝
    ╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 ⦊
    Freuxfreckle | Tom | 30 moons ✧
    Orangeray | Tom | 57 moons
    Sopranocavern | Molly | 69 moons
    Coatiheart | Tom | 79 moons ✧
    Termitetongue | Molly | 39 moons
    Raventalon | Molly | 34 moons ✧
    Fourmisplash | Tom | 50 moons
    Lunestorm | Tom | 41 moons
    Loonfrost | Molly | 80 moons ✧
    Grincheuxsnarl | Tom | 64 moons ✧

╚═══════════════╝
    ╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
    Belettetwist | Molly | 60 moons
    Violindapple | Molly | 31 moons ✧
    Lumiéreblink | Molly | 56 moons
    Pamplemousseeyes | Tom | 52 moons
    Butterflyleap | Molly | 45 moons ✧
    Martinskip | Tom | 29 moons
    Patisseriedew | Molly | 72 moons
    Mistysoul | Molly | 62 moons
    Boarshine | Molly | 52 moons ◊
    Genetshade | Molly | 29 moons

╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
    Araignéepounce | Tom | 27 moons
    L'eautwitch | Molly | 51 moons
    Versaillesheart | Molly | 67 moons ✧◊
    Mericibubble | Molly | 60 moons ✧
    Flûtesong | Tom | 63 moons ✧
    Tourbillonpelt | Tom | 39 moons ✧
    Crabewhistle | Tom | 49 moons
    Spectacledsalamander | Tom | 29 moons
    Gannetsong | Tom | 30 moons
    Mosquitobuzz | Tom | 25 moons ✧◊

╚═══════════════╝
    ╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
    Pikachoo | Tom | 24 moons
    Bébéecho | Molly (amab) | 24 moons
    Blaireauface | Molly | 43 moons
    Grognoneyes | Tom | 61 moons ✧
    Macaroncrumb | Molly | 36 moons
    Croissantcrunch | Tom | 36 moons
    Fuméemist | Tom | 48 moons
    Mouflonpeak | Tom | 24 moons
    Peuwobble | Non-binary | 22 moons ✧▿
    Whitefang | Tom | 47 moons

╚═══════════════╝
    ╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
    Visontwist | Tom | 47 moons
    Juncoflight | Molly | 39 moons ✧
    Ottomanspire | Tom | 21 moons
    Viperinepurr | Molly | 21 moons
    Tremortremble | Tom | 21 moons
    Seismicwhisper | Tom | 21 moons ◆✧
    Tectonicmarch | Molly | 21 moons ✧
    Archipelagoislands | Tom | 21 moons
    Croquembouchepuff | Tom | 21 moons
    Eclaircream | Molly | 21 moons

╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
    Serotineecho | Tom | 20 moons
    Pipistrellecave | Molly | 20 moons ✧◇
    Suiecloud | Tom | 20 moons
    Tachesplotch | Molly | 49 moons
    Soleilstripes | Tom | 35 moons
    Crécerelleflight | Tom | 40 moons
    Hérissonnespine | Molly | 21 moons
    Genévrierneedle | Molly | 18 moons
    Noissetteblossom | Molly | 21 moons
    Edelweißdrop | Molly | 39 moons ✧

╚═══════════════╝
    ╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
    Tigregrowl | Tom | 41 moons
    Moucheronwings | Tom | 25 moons ✧
    Tonnerredance | Molly | 37 moons ✧◊
    Grenouilleleap | Tom | 31 moons
    Sourisspots | Tom | 41 moons
    Foudrewhisker | Tom | 39 moons ✧
    Épicéaleaf | Molly | 18 moons
    Rocherpebble | Tom | 18 moons ◇
    Canetonwaddle | Tom | 15 moons
    Sweethen | Molly | 62 moons ✧

╚═══════════════╝
    ╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
    Noirshadow | Tom | 36 moons
    Pluiedrop | Molly | 40 moons
    Cardinalfissure | Tom | 32 moons

⦉ 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 ⦊
    Soucipaw | Tom | 17 moons
    Cigüepaw | Molly | 16 moons ✧
    Nuitpaw | Tom | 14 moons
    Tacheterpaw | Molly | 14 moons
    Altocumuluspaw | Molly | 12 moons
    Nimbuspaw | Tom | 12 moons ✧

╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
    Ramurepaw | Molly | 12 moons
    Quinoapaw | Molly | 10 moons
    Acaipaw | Tom | 10 moons
    Cyclonepaw | Tom | 9 moons
    Zéphyrpaw | Molly | 9 moons
    Tritonpaw | Tom | 8 moons
    Scinquepaw | Molly | 8 moons
    Étincellepaw | Molly | 8 moons
    Lionceaupaw | Tom | 7 moons ✧
    Faonpaw | Molly | 7 moons ✧

╚═══════════════╝
    ╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
    Reniflerpaw | Molly | 7 moons
    Renardpaw | Tom | 7 moons

⦉ 𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐌É𝐑𝐄𝐒 ⦊
    Traîneaubells | Molly | 54 moons ✧
    Arbreflame | Molly | 42 moons
    Abeillefeather | Molly | 52 moons
    Threeleg | Molly | 31 moons ✧⊳◊
    Chouetteswoop | Molly | 25 moons
    Chasmstar | Molly | 29 moons ✧
    Thistleheart | Molly | 67 moons

╚═══════════════╝
    ╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐌É𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
    Twilightpounce | Molly | 35 moons ✧
    Brebiscurl | Molly | 22 moons ✧
    Whimbreleyes | Molly | 21 moons ✧ ◈

⦉ 𝐏𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ⦊
    Étourneaukit | Molly | 6 moons
    Aloèskit | Molly | 6 moons ✧
    Mouchetékit | Tom | 4 moons ✧
    Cendrekit | Molly | 4 moons ✧
    Grèbekit | Molly | 4 moons ✧
    Pluvierkit | Tom | 4 moons ✧

╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐏𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
    Collerettekit | Tom | 4 moons ✧
    ⧽ Oiseaukit | Tom | 3 moons
    Balbuzardkit | Tom | 3 moons
    Magnoliakit | Molly | 3 moons
    Brumekit | Tom | 3 moons ✧
    Canarikit | Tom | 3 moons
    Lapinkit | Tom | 3 moons
    Écureuilkit | Molly | 2 moons
    Mandarinekit | Tom | 0 moons
    Mielkit | Molly | 0 moons

╚═══════════════╝
    ╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐏𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
    Noisettekit | Molly | 0 moons
    Amandekit | Molly | 0 moons
    Glandkit | Molly | 0 moons
    Noyerkit | Tom | 0 moons
    Anacardierkit | Tom | 0 moons
    Cacahuètekit | Tom | 0 moons
    Neigekit | Molly | 0 moons
    Chênekit | Tom | 0 moons
    Loutrekit | Molly | 0 moons
    Bouekit | Tom | 0 moons

╚═══════════════╝
    ╔═══════════════╗

⦉ 𝐏𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓. ⦊
    Castorkit | Tom | 0 moons
    Ourskit | Tom | 0 moons

⦉ 𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍 ⦊
    Valleyrunner | Tom | 59 moons ✧ ◈ ⊲
    Ochidéepetal | Molly | 112 moons
    Minuitstripe | Tom | 121 moons

╚═══════════════╝

𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐁 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄
      — alder bark | chewed | eases toothaches | x01
      — bindweed | placed on broken limbs | helps secure
      broken limbs | x01
      — borage | chewed and eaten | produces more and
      better milk; brings down fevers; soothes bad bellies;
      relieves tight chests | x01
      — burnet | x01
      — chamomile | eaten | strengthens the heart and soothes
      the mind | x01
      — cob nuts | made into ointments | unknown | x01
      — cobwebs | stops bleeding | x01
      — comfrey root | chewed into poultice | soothes wounds
      and stiffness of joints | x01
      — daisy leaves | chewed into a paste | eases the pain of
      aching joints | x02
      — death berry | eaten | kills a cat instantly | x01
      — dock | chewed and applied to scratches | soothes scratches
      and sore pads | x01
      — heather nectar | included in mixtures | sweetens mixtures | x01
      — honey | eaten | soothes infections; soothes damaged throats;
      soothes coughing; gives energy; helps cats swallow other
      herbs | x01
      — horsetail | placed on wounds | prevents infection | x01
      — rush | holds a broken limb in place | x01
      — sorrel | x01
      — stick | placed on broken limbs | helps set broken limbs | x01
      — stinging nettle | eaten | induces vomiting and brings down
      swelling | x01
      — sweet-sedge | sap is swallowed | eases infection | x01
      — thyme | leaves are chewed on | useful for shock | x01
      — water hemlock | eaten | causes writhing, pain, and foaming
      at the mouth | x02
      — willow bark | eases pain | x01
      𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄
      — mice | one serving | 11
      — vole | one serving | 7
      — shrew | one serving | 11
      — frog | one serving | 0
      — rabbit | two servings | 7
      — stoat | two servings | 12
      — small fish | two servings | 3
      — big fish | three servings | 7
      — bird | three servings | 8
      — hare | three servings | 0
      𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐒
      sweethen | can find weaned kits on border patrols,
      makes apprentices learn one skill automatically, &
      brings back a chicken or rabbit from hunting
      richterscreech | excels at finding cats on patrols,
      lessens chance of stillborns, must have two or more
      mates for powers to work. powers are currently activated.
      peupaw | attracts kits and repels predators on all
      patrols they go on. subtracts one piece of prey on any
      hunting patrol they go on.
      mericibubble & flûtesong | when together, they
      attract new cats
    𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
    — blaireauface | cigüepaw | six - returns in one post
    hunting, fighting, stealth, climbing
    — crabewhistle | soucipaw | six - returns in one post
    — flûtesong | nuitpaw | five
    — mericibubble | tacheterpaw | four - returns in one post
    — grognoneyes | altocumuluspaw | five
    — martinskip | nimbuspaw | five
    — pikachoo | ramurepaw | five
    — brebiscurl | quinoapaw | three
    hunting, fighting, stealth
    — fourmisplash | acaipaw | three
    hunting, fighting, stealth
    — pluiedrop | cyclonepaw | two
    hunting, fighting
    — viperinepurr | zéphyrpaw | two
    hunting, fighting
    — wolfwhiskers | feupaw | two
    herb recognition, herb administration
    — grincheuxsnarl | tritonpaw | one
    hunting
    — violindapple | scinquepaw | one
    hunting
    — visontwist | lionceaupaw | zero
    none
    — archipelagoislands | faonpaw | zero
    none
    — sopranocavern | reniflerpaw | zero
    none
    𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋
    ◊ - barren
    ◈ - blind
    ◇ - runt
    ◆ - mute
    ⊳ - missing a limb
    ⊲ - paralyzed
    ▿ - paralyzed with wheelchair
    ✧ - do not kill with rolls
    𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐘
    — thistleheart | due this post
    — brebiscurl | due next post
    — twilightpounce | due next post
    — whimbreleyes | due in two posts
    — traîneaubells | due in two posts

font credit.
    Last edited by chaotic creativity on Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:27 am, edited 7 times in total.
    chaotic creativity

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Steamclan [011]

Postby Katrione » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:39 am

xhrsex[]________╔══════╗xx╔══════════════╗xx╔══════════════╗xx╔══════════════╗
    thsiio│issi)sp)sp)sp)spaciiiiixx໐ ໐iiiipop. 37 catsiiiix໐ ໐xxi17 tomsi໐ ໐i20 she-catsi xx໐ ໐iiiij07 servingsiiiiii໐ ໐
    thssiii╚════- -╚═══════════╝- -╚═══════════╝- -╚═══════════╝
    ╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳
    ▄▄▄▄
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ▀▀▀▀
    x

x
    ┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋

-- backstory of khin, love and death
      ╋┳╋┳
    -- heartfern puts the moves on roachtrack
    -- palmettowing vents about heartfern to mottledflank, raccooncackle + sablefang
    -- mottled, raccoon + sable snicker
      ╋┳╋┳
    -- roachtrack and his patrol run into highrise
    -- highrise reports that she was chased out of rico's gang, then runs off
      ╋┳╋┳
    -- widowbite confesses her feelings for guccifrost
    -- guccifrost rejects her
      ╋┳╋┳
    -- dizzyspark gets injured
    -- bitterstem grows more worried about the kit
    x

╪═════════════════════════════════════════╪
    spacey
    ┬┬┬┬
    ││││
    ││││

┴┴┴┴
    ┬┬┬┬
    ││││
    ││││

┴┴┴┴
    ┬┬┬┬

││││
    ││││

┴┴┴┴
    ┬┬┬┬
    ││││
    ││││

┴┴┴┴
    ┬┬┬┬
    ││││
    ││││

┴┴┴┴
    ooo
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    spacey
    ┬┬┬┬
    ││││
    ││││

┴┴┴┴
    ┬┬┬┬

││││
    ││││

┴┴┴┴
    ┬┬┬┬
    ││││
    ││││

┴┴┴┴
    ┬┬┬┬
    ││││
    ││││

┴┴┴┴
    ┬┬┬┬
    ││││
    ││││

┴┴┴┴

[Introductions/Ceremonies] heartfern joins, guccifrost becomes a railrunner
      [Servings] consumed x7 rats

[Hunting Patrol #1] roachtrack, mottledflank, sablefang, tumblepounce, smokeymane and boulevard
      [Hunting Patrol #2] possumdrop, heartfern and guccifrost

[Border Patrol #1] tunamouth, stagiron, copperstorm, fawntrail, raccooncackle and tarsplash
      [Border Patrol #2] xx, xx, xx, and xx go on a border patrol.

[Herb Hunting] bitterstem went herb hunting
      [Visit with the Hallowed Tunnels] roachtrack asks the saints to bring highrise home

[Training] all gangs went training
      [Assessment] briescrap and ratscrap take their final assessments

[Mate] Heartfern and Magpiecloud of Moonclan tried for kits
      [Kitting] xx is going into labor~{father}
      [Death] xx has passed away
    ╪═════════════════════════════════════════╪

┬┬
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ┼┼
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ┼┼
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ┼┼
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ┼┼
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ┼┼
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ┼┼
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ┼┼
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ┼┼
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ┼┼
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ┼┼
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ┼┼
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ┼┼
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ┼┼
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ┼┼
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ├┤
      ┴┴
        Lightflare [ 51 moons ] Tom
          𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑
          [url]•[/url] Bitterstem [ 31 moons ] Tom
            𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆
            [url]•[/url] Cat's Name [ 00 moons ] Gender
            ────────────────────
            𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
            [url]•[/url] Stagiron [ 34 moons ] Tom
              𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐒
              [url]•[/url] Tunamouth [ 36 moons ] Tom
              [url]•[/url] Fawntrail [ 33 moons ] She-cat
              [url]•[/url] Copperstorm [ 29 moons ] She-cat
              Raccooncackle [ 27 moons ] She-cat
              Tarsplash [ 26 moons ] Tom
              [url]•[/url] Widowbite [ 17 moons ] She-cat
                𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒
                [url]•[/url] Mottledflank [ 38 moons ] She-cat
                [url]•[/url] Sablefang [ 34 moons ] She-cat
                [url]•[/url] Tumblepounce [ 30 moons ] Tom
                Possumdrop [ 28 moons ] Tom
                [url]•[/url] Smokeymane [ 25 moons ] She-cat
                Heartfern [ 23 moons ] She-cat
                Boulevard [ 22 moons ] She-cat
                [url]•[/url] Guccifrost [ 15 moons ] She-cat
                  𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒
                  [url]•[/url] Briescrap [ 12 moons ] She-cat
                  [url]•[/url] Ratscrap [ 12 moons ] Tom
                  [url]•[/url] Hawkscrap [ 10 moons ] Tom
                  [url]•[/url] Magpiescrap [ 10 moons ] Tom
                  [url]•[/url] Waspscrap [ 10 moons ] Tom
                  [url]•[/url] Bumblescrap [ 10 moons ] She-cat
                  [url]•[/url] Fogscrap [ 09 moons ] She-cat
                  Pricklescrap [ 07 moons ] Tom
                  Bunnyscrap [ 07 moons ] She-cat
                    𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐒
                    [url]•[/url] Morningcloud [ 42 moons ] She-cat
                    [url]•[/url] Palmettowing [ 28 moons ] She-cat
                      𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒
                        𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒
                        Specklespark [ 06 moons ] She-cat
                        [url]•[/url] Snapspark [ 04 moons ] Tom
                        [url]•[/url] Samoaspark [ 04 moons ] She-cat
                        [url]•[/url] Targetspark [ 04 moons ] Tom
                        [url]•[/url] Smogspark [ 04 moons ] She-cat
                        [url]•[/url] Cheetospark[ 04 moons ] Tom
                        [url]•[/url] Dizzyspark [ 04 moons ] She-cat
                        Kittiwakespark [ 02 moons ] She-cat
                          𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒
                          ┬┬
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ┼┼
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ┼┼
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ┼┼
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ┼┼
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ┼┼
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ┼┼
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ┼┼
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ┼┼
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ┼┼
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ┼┼
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ┼┼
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ┼┼
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ┼┼
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ┼┼
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ├┤
                          ┴┴
                          ▄▄▄▄
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ██
                          ▀▀▀▀

╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳
                            | Archive |
                            | The Lineage |
                            | Rust Mender's Storage |
                            | The Stars Taken Before Their Time |
                              ┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋┳╋

𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒
                                [N] Chaosclan | Highway | Kazin
                                [E] Scarabclan | Desert | broken*
                                [S] Clan Name | Waterfall | Username
                                [W] The lake is here
                                [NE] The barn cats are here
                                [NW] Rico's Camp is here
                                [SE] Ravenclan | Graveyard | inky.
                                [SW] Former Wiltedclan's Island is here
                              𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒
                                Clan Name | Username
                                Clan Name | Username

𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒
                                Clan Name | Username
                                Clan Name | Username

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇-𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐄

Rat | x1 | 1 serving
                              Scraps | x5 | 1 serving

Rabbit | x1 | 2 serving
                              Skunk | x2 | 2 serving

Pigeon | x3 | 3 serving
                              Squirrel | x2 | 2 serving

───────────────────────────────────────

𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒

Tumblepounce | Briescrap [ 06 training sessions ]
                              xx + Hunt, Climb, Endurance
                              xx + Defense, Stalk, Track
                                Copperstorm | Ratscrap [ 06 training sessions ]
                                xx + Combat, Defense, Tactics
                                xx + Hunt, Basic Medic, Track
                                  Fawntrail | Hawkscrap [ 03 training sessions ]
                                  xx + Hunt, Combat, Move
                                  xx + Move, Move, Move
                                    Smokeymane | Magpiescrap [ 03 training sessions ]
                                    xx + Hunt, Climb, Fish
                                    xx + Move, Move, Move
                                      Stagiron | Waspscrap [ 03 training sessions ]
                                      xx + Fish, Combat, Move
                                      xx + Move, Move, Move
                                        Roachtrack | Bumblescrap [ 03 training sessions ]
                                        xx + Fish, Hunt, Endurance
                                        xx + Move, Move, Move
                                          Mottledflank | Fogscrap [ 03 training sessions ]
                                          xx + Hunt, Endurance, Move
                                          xx + Move, Move, Move
                                            Raccooncackle | Pricklescrap [ 0 training sessions ]
                                            xx + Combat, Move, Move
                                            xx + Move, Move, Move
                                              Possumdrop | Bunnyscrap [ 01 training sessions ]
                                              xx + Hunt, Move, Move
                                              xx + Move, Move, Move

Railrunners: Hunting, Climbing, Fishing, Stalking, Tracking, Endurance
                                                Ironclaws: Combat, Defense, Endurance, Tracking, Tactics, Basic Medic
                                              Katrione

My pets
                                              My items
                                              My wishlist
                                              My gallery
                                              My scenes
                                              My dressups
                                              Trade with me

Streamclan - [post 00]

Postby Yodel » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:41 pm

Leader
                                                  Moxie has been a feral cat her whole life and has never known anything different. After growing into a full-grown she-cat she left her mother and littermates behind to live a life of her own. After many moons, she had grown lonely and felt the urge to find other cats. Around this time she began having strange dreams of cats seemingly from another world who claim to be Starclan, guiding her and instructing her to begin a clan of her own.
                                                  This is the beginning of her journey.
                                                Territory
                                                  The territory that Moxie will decide to settle on will be a lush forest with a large body of water flowing through the middle of the territory. It is nearly the size of a river and contains lots of fish. Through the stream, there is a path of rocks allowing cats to cross. It is said that there is a twoleg nest somewhere nearby, but no one is quite sure where it is.
                                                  (more to be added + map)
                                                Nature/Reputation
                                                  The future Streamclan will be known for being generally compassionate, protective, fierce, thoughtful and loyal. While their own clan will always come first, they will not turn away cats in need. That being said, they will have no hesitation to fight when necessary.
                                                  (more to be added)
                                              Last edited by Yodel on Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
                                              Yodel

My pets
                                              My items
                                              My wishlist
                                              My gallery
                                              My scenes
                                              My dressups
                                              Trade with me

FrogClan - 00

Postby Decora » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:46 pm

𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘯

𝘚𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨- FrogClan is a simple clan set deep into a swampy area. They live on a group of mounds above the swampy waters separated by status with the main meeting place in the center. Warriors have the biggest mound followed by Elders and Queens w/ kits sharing the second biggest close to the warriors for protection, the leaders mound is the smallest. The water provides natural protection from rival clans and predators, however alligators are an occasional problem. Some queens use stories of alligators to scare kits into behaving.

𝘙𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘰𝘯- Like most clans, FrogClan worships StarClan as well. However, they have a few strange traditions. FrogClan considers frogs sacred creatures and it is forbidden to harm them. It is believed that when a cat dies with unfinished business they become reborn as a frog as a second chance. Any cat caught hurting a frog will be punished. They also believe in a strange swamp creature without a set description, every cat is said to see this creature differently. This creature is the one who punishes bad cats and guides those with pure hearts.

𝘙𝘦𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯- FrogClan cats have a reputation of being hermits. They're considered dirty from constantly swimming in swamp water and walking through mud. Their land is considered dangerous land, they're known to chase cats out before asking questions. There's quite a few rumors about them being feral and monster-like.

𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴- FrogClan cats treat each other like family but have a very tough love way of doing so. They believe kits and apprentices would never learn without very tough rules and training. They will protect each other at all costs.
                                              FrogClan isolates itself from other clans unless deemed useful and don't like other clan cats on their territory without being informed with a good reason first. They are aggressive to other clans and will attack without question. Most of FrogClan cats chose not to communicate with other clan cats. Rogue cats are a different matter, most FrogClan cats come from rogue backgrounds or lineage. Rogue cats are accepted on the territory and sometimes accepted into the clan

thank you! I hope this is okay. let me know if anything needs to be changed
                                              Decora

My pets
                                              My items
                                              My wishlist
                                              My gallery
                                              My scenes
                                              My dressups
                                              Trade with me