Postby winter solstice. » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:28 pm

CloudClan
Number of Cats: 9 (4 M | 5 F | 0 NB)
Next Starclan Visit: Anytime
Servings Needed: 3
Pebbles: 32

(Last moon)
Ploverstar, Darkcrow
Ploverstar mewed, inviting the older black tom to sit, "Darkcrow, I know that you used to lead a Clan of your own, and how you may think it was your fault that it disbanded... but-" "Ploverstar," the former leader of OwlClan interrupted, "I know it was my fault. Badgers don't just bunch up and attack as a group unless there is reason to. I messed up," he went on, confessing, "I don't know how, but I did. I lost Falling Feather and Silver Snow and many others... at least Long Shadow made it to another Clan safely..." The brown tabby she-cat who was leader of CloudClan meowed firmly, though there was a spark of frustration in her eyes, "Listen. You also led four others to here, and all of you are still alive. You were a true leader for them until the end, Dark Moon," she went on, addressing the black tom by his former name, "and that's why I've been trying to talk to you for so long! We need a deputy, and you know it. And it's no secret I know next to nothing about leading a Clan - even now! Please," she begged, looking into Darkcrow's eyes, "you are the only candidate." The former leader of OwlClan opened his mouth to protest, but closed it again as he allowed the younger she-cat's words to sink in. After some time, the black tom nodded slowly. "I suppose I was being harsh on myself," he admitted, "but it is true that I still worry about them all. Not just Silver Snow and Falling Feather, but also Darkened Bark, Long Shadow, Morning Light, Branch Leap, Cougar's Roar, Hawk's Gaze, Rising Dawn, and Butterfly's Flight..." "I'm sure they are all fine," Ploverstar reassured him, "they would have gone back to their rogue ways, or if lucky, they would have found new homes." "I hope so," Darkcrow nodded slowly.

<sometime later, at camp>
Ploverstar called loudly from her lofty perch on the pine tree known as the Meeting Branch, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey meet here, under the Meeting Branch, for a Clan meeting!" The cats of CloudClan gathered together, their eyes bright with curiosity - save for one. Darkcrow looked rather self-conscious as he slowly sat down at his usual spot, next to Mistylake and Quietpaw. Ploverstar cleared her throat and spoke, as soon as the rest of the cats - Fadedsong, Minnowleap, and Kestreltuft - sat down and turned their attention to her, "Cats of CloudClan, you are probably acutely aware that we lack a deputy when one is urgently needed. I know I am young and inexperienced, and that I need someone who is wise and experienced to help me. I could easily have asked our ancestors to guide such a cat to our Clan; however, I have refrained doing so because I know there is already a cat with experience. And today, I finally received approval from them. Today," she emphasized, casting her brown gaze across the clearing, "I will appoint CloudClan's first deputy." Taking a deep breath, the brown tabby she-cat meowed, "I say these words in front of the Clan so that they may hear and approve of my decision. Darkcrow will be the first deputy of CloudClan." There was a short moment of silence as the former OwlClan cats stared at their former leader in shock, but soon, they, along with Kestreltuft, were shouting with joy: "Darkcrow! Darkcrow! Darkcrow!" When the cries died down, the solid black tom meowed firmly, promising, "I will make all of you proud. I will do my absolute best to assist Ploverstar as CloudClan's deputy."

(This moon)
skelly ._.

> Mistylake thinks about letting her 'dead' (not really, but she doesn't know that) kits go and finally moves on.
> Fadedsong confides in Minnowleap about her shame @ losing Silver Snow, but Minnow promises he'll be with her always, and assures her that Misty doesn't blame her at all, and advises her she should think about getting another shot at an apprentice.

[ The Clan consumes mouse x3. ]
[ The cat from the patrol is renamed Jackdawnose. ]
[ Addereye is from the Mochi day from Discord. Proof. ]
[ Ploverstar appoints Darkcrow as her first deputy after he finally agrees. ]
[ Ploverstar, Minnowleap, and Addereye go hunting. ]
[ Mistylake, Jackdawnose, and Kestreltuft go hunting. ]
[ Darkcrow and Quietpaw patrol. ]
[ Fadedsong looks for herbs and practices medicine. ]
[ Darkcrow teaches Quietpaw the Combat skill. ]

Leader:
          Ploverstar | 33 moons | she-cat | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★ [9/9]

Deputy:
          Darkcrow | 41 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fadedsong | 40 moons | she-cat | X
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿ [5/5]

Warriors:
          Addereye | 20 moons | tom | X
          Jackdawnose | 30 moons | tom X
          Kestreltuft | 31 moons | she-cat | X
          Minnowleap | 36 moons | trans tom (afab) | X - based on this, edited by broken*
          Mistylake | 33 moons | she-cat | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Quietpaw | 12 moons | she-cat

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Sea (None)
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | SeaClan | FairyCharmed (main clan)
    Northeast | Sea (None)
    Northwest | Sea (None)
    Southeast | Clan Name | Username
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark: For tooth pain (eases toothache). x0
    Beech Leaves: For carrying other herbs. x0
    Bindweed: Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place (unknown effect). x0
    Blackberry Leaves: These leaves are chewed into a pulp (eases the swelling of bee stings). x0
    Borage Leaves: It is chewed and eaten by nursing queens (produces more and better milk, also brings down fevers). x0
    Bright-Eye: Unknown usage x0
    Broom: It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds (effect unknown). x0
    Burdock Root: The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp (lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites). x0
    Burnet: A traveling herb (Said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs; keeps a cat's strength up). x0
    Catchweed: The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are (stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin). x0
    Catmint/Catnip: Eaten (best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare; can also be used for whitecough). x2
    Celandine: Juice is trickled into the eye (soothes damaged eyes). x0
    Chamomile: Eaten (strengthens the heart and soothes the mind; also given to traveling cats for strength). x0
    Chervil: Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root (for infected wounds and bellyache, respectively; can also be used during kitting). x2
    Chickweed: Eaten (treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred). x0
    Cob Nuts: Made into ointments (effect unknown). x0
    Cobwebs: Press over wound (to soak up and stop/slow the bleeding; may also be used to bind broken bones). x0
    Coltsfoot: Leaves chewed into a pulp (eases breathing or kitten-cough; eases cracked or sore pads). x1
    Comfrey Root: Roots are chewed into a poultice; can also be lined in one's nest (repairs broken bones or soothes wounds; also used for wrenched claws; can be used for itching or inflammation on stiff joints; also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest; can be used for burns). x0
    Daisy Leaf: Chewed into a paste (eases the pain of aching joints; also a traveling herb). x0
    Dandelion: The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings; leaves can be chewed (thought to soothe and heal bee stings; its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller). x1
    Dock: Chewed up and applied to scratches, similar to sorrel; also can be put in one's nest during sleep (soothes scratches, though can sting when applied; soothes sore pads; if placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds). x0
    Elder Leaves: Turned into a poultice (Soothes sprains). x0
    Fennel: Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth (helps pain in the hips). x1
    Feverfew: Eaten (reduces body temperature for cats with fevers or chills; also heals aches and pains; especially good for headaches). x1
    Goatweed: Given daily (eases anxiety and grief). x0
    Goldenrod: helps prevent infection + treats wounds. x0
    Hawkweed: Unknown usage (like catmint, but not as strong).x0
    Heather Nectar: Included in herbal mixtures (makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures). x0
    Honey: Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it (soothes infections; a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats; helps cats swallow other concoctions; helps soothe coughing; gives energy). x0
    Horsetail: Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds (treats infections; stops bleeding). x0
    Ivy Leaf: To store other herbs. x0
    Juniper Berries: Chewed and eaten (soothes bellyaches; gives strength; helps troubled breathing; also used to help calm cats). x0
    Lamb's Ear: Unknown usage (gives a cat strength). x0
    Lavender: Placed under a cat's nose and is to be inhaled constantly, or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death (cures fevers and chills; also used to hide the scent of death). x0
    Lovage: Cures coughs x0
    Lungwort: Eaten (cures yellowcough).x0
    Mallow Leaves: Eaten (soothes bellyaches). x0
    Marigold: Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice; juice can be used as well (stops infections; stops bleeding; used for inflammation in the joints). x1
    Mint: Rubbed on a dead body (used to hide the scent of death). x0
    Mouse Bile: the liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt (the ticks fall off).x0
    Dried Oak Leaf: the dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound (stops infection from setting in). x0
    Parsley: Eaten (stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk; also used to cure bellyache). x0
    Poppy Seeds: Chewed on (helps a cat sleep; soothes shock or distress; eases pain; not recommended for nursing queens).x1
    Ragwort Leaves: Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper leaves, it can help aching joints (treats aching joints; keeps a cat's strength up). x0
    Ragweed: Thought to give cats extra strength (like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy). x0
    Raspberry Leaves: Could be a painkiller, or helps stop bleeding during kitting (could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding) x0
    Rosemary: Put on the pelt of a dead cat and prepare it for burial (hides the scent of death). x0
    Rush: Used to bind broken bones (helps hold a broken limb into place, like casts for Twolegs). x0
    Sorrel: Eaten (traveling herb; can also build up appetite). x0
    Sticks: Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended; also used to help broken legs heal (distracts cat from pain; recommended for queens giving birth). x0
    Stinging Nettle: The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound; the stems can also be chewed (induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones; helps with wounds; chewing the stems helps fight against infection). x0
    Sweet-Sedge: One must swallow the sap (eases infection). x0
    Tansy: To be consumed, but only in small doses (cures coughs; can be also used to cure wounds and poisons; stops cats from getting greencough; soothes throats). x0
    Tormentil: Chewed and put on the wound (its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poisons). x0
    Thyme: Leaves can be chewed on (calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock). x0
    Traveling Herbs: Eaten (used to give a cat more energy and strength, and keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time). x0
    Watermint: It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten (eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache).x0
    Wild Garlic: One must roll in it (prevents infection, especially rat bites). x0
    Willow Bark: Usage unknown (eases pain). x0
    Willow Leaves: Eaten (stops vomiting). x1
    Wintergreen: Usage unknown (treats wounds and some poisons). x0
    Yarrow: Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound, depending on the situation (extracts poisons from wounds; will make a cat vomit up toxins; the ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads).x0
    Deathberries: Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry (kills a cat within minutes when consumed). Also known as yew berries or night seeds. x0
    Foxglove Seeds: They are used to treat the heart (can easily cause paralysis and heart failure). x0
    Holly Berries: Usage unknown (effect unknown). x0
    Deadly Nightshade: To quickly kill a cat who cannot be saved (poisonous). x0
    Water Hemlock: Usage unknown (causes writhing, pain, and foaming of the mouth). x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x8 | 1 serving
    Shrews | x2 | 1 serving
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Snakes | x0 | 2 servings
    Hares | x0 | 3 servings
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Total | 10 servings

Mentors:
    Darkcrow | Quietpaw | 2 | Hunting, Stealth
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    ??? and Mistylake | Quietpaw, Snowsilver (NorthernClan), Featherfall (NorthernClan)
    Minnowleap and Fadedsong | forbidden mates / no kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Swimmerpug » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:23 am

Number of Cats: 5 | Next Starclan Visit: idk| Pebbles: 35 Mod: Kaspbrak

Wildstripe scented something unfamiliar to him, it seemed to be some kind of prey animal. Suddenly he saw his leader pounce on...A FROG!!? He was taken aback, how could these smart, noble cats eat something so..so.. “Everything ok, Wildstripe?” asked Rainstar. His words were slightly muffled because of the frog that he was carrying. “So..uhh..does frog taste good?” he asked. “In my experience, they are like little gifts from Starclan but dont worry, ill make sure get to try this one” he replied eagerly. They got back to camp, much to Wildstripes dismay. He aproached the dead amphibian and was immediately hit with the scent of mud. Even so, he was able to quickly chomp it down and the slimy frog slid down his throat. Suddenly, he regreted eating the frog so quickly. Wildstripe wished that he could savour its bird like taste. “This was actually really good, Rainstar. Thank you” Wildstripe said truthfully. He padded over to the medicine den to tell Coalsmudge. “He made you eat WHAT?” exclaimed Coalsmudge in disbelief. “He didnt make me, I just felt bad about not giving frog a try, next time, ill bring you some frog” replied Wildstripe. The black and white she cat let out a long sigh “Fine but I cant promise that ill like it” said Coalsmudge.“I promise you will” said Wildstripe, winking at her as he walked out of the medicine den. His next patrol was with Vipereyes, they quickly found a cat at the border. Vipereyes greeted him kindly: “Are you interested in joining our clan?” she asked. The toms eyes widened in surprise “Ive heard of you, arent you the odd comunity of wild cats?” Vipereyes begun to explain everything about their clan. The strange tom replied with accounts of managing on his own and slaying a badger. “You slayed a badger!?” Wildstripe explaimed. “Yeah, it even left me a souvenir” said the tom, pointing at his jagged ear. Wildstripe felt a strong sense of admiration for this cat, he hoped that the tom would like Quakeclan. By nightfall, everyone had heard of the new tom. A few sunrises later, it was time for his warrior ceremony: “I, Rainstar of Quakeclan call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this cat. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn.” “Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?” “I do” the tom said with confidence. “Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. from this moment you will be known as Badgerclaw. StarClan honors your fearlesseness and bravery, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Quakeclan.” Rainstar proclaimed. Everyone shouted out Badgerclaws name, Wildstripe found himself shouting it the loudest, for some reason he felt really happy for this cat.

Actions:
[Quakeclan consumes a mouse and frog]
[Badgerclaw and Wildstripe go hunting]
[Rainstar and Vipereyes go on patrol]
[Coalsmudge looks for herbs]

Other:

Leader:
Rainstar | 23 moons | tom | X
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
Vipereyes | 34 moons | mollie | X

Medicine Cat:
Coalsmudge | 36 moons | mollie | X
Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Warriors:
Wildstripe | 36 moons | tom | X
Badgerclaw | 60 moons | tom | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Dock | 1x |scratches and sore pads
Lavender | 1x |fevers and chills
Chervil | 1x |infected wounds, bellyache and eases kitting
Catmint | 1x |greencough and whitecough
Comfrey | 1x |broken bones, soothing wounds, itching, inflamation, stiff joints, burns
Bindweed |1x | mends broken legs when combined with sticks
Goldenrod |1x | healing wounds
Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x1 | 1 serving
Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
Shrews | x0 | 1 servings
Birds | x1 | 3 servings
Frogs | x1 | 1 servings
Total | 5 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Name and Name | Kits
Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Swimmerpug on Fri May 01, 2020 11:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
Swimmerpug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [2]

Postby Euthymios » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:03 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

POPULATION - 03 | MAIDENS - 00 | BRUTES - 03 | SERVINGS xxx [needed xxx] | MODERATOR - katrione

𝚍𝚞𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

- more on borealstar / ruhn’s backstory

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍

- Cardinalgaze’s past as a kittypet turned loner.
      - Cardinalgaze meets Borealstar

- Frostshade meets Borealstar and Cardinalgaze, and joins the Dynasty. fting quite some confusion over ranks??

- song Vanic X Zella Day - Hypnotic + Allie X - Devil I Know

servings consumed
xx/xx (fasting 2/3)

events
- borealstar welcomes cardinalgaze and frostshade into his ranks.
- cardinalgaze is appointed to be his royal advisor
- frostshade is appointed to be a huntsman.

kitting

hunting patrols
- borealstar, frostshade, cardinalgaze

border patrols
- borealstar, frostshade, cardinalgaze

` high lord
      borealstar | 25 moons | ♂
      9 lives remaining

` high consort

` royal children

` royal advisor
      cardinalgaze | 29 moons | ♂

` high priest

` priestesses

` celestial understudies

` sable shrike

` blackguard

` battalion

` huntsmen / huntresses
      frostshade | 25 moons | ♂

` hunter understudy

` dames

` initiates

` young

` veterans
herb storage
herb - usage - #

fresh kill
♛ chipmunk, 00, 01 servings
♛ shrew, 00, 01 servings
♛ medium fish, 00, 02 servings
♛ ibex calf, 00, 02 servings
♛ hawk, 00, 03 servings
♛ salmon, 00, 3 servings

soldiers and initiates
sold. - init. (skill) [#]
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ravenclan - xxi

Postby inky. » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:22 am

Number of Cats: 18 toms ; 19 mollies ; 01 other ; 38 total| Next Starclan Visit: now | Serving Size: 7 | Mod Notes: please no deaths atm!

archive

Skinknose let out a wail. She had just received the news that Raviolinose of ChessClan was mauled by a group of dogs. “Calm down, Skinknose.” Droserathorn whispered soothingly, licking her ears to settle her “Think of your kits.” Skinknose flattened her ears. “My kits?” She cried “Raviolinose was the father of these kits! He’s not even going to meet them!” She let out a quieter sob, and Oriolepaw gave Droserathorn a nod that signaled he would take care of it. Skinknose curled tighter into her nest, careful not to squish her large belly. The other queens had left her to grieve in peace, and the four cats were alone in the nursery. Turtlepaw licked her mother’s cheek. “I’m sorry, mama. This is terrible.” Picklepaw hummed in agreement and cuddled closer to her mother’s shoulder. “He was so excited to meet them.” The queen whined softly, sniffing “N-Now they’ll never see him. I want some of them to go to ChessClan to remember him, but I don’t know who will take care of them.” Turtlepaw sighed. “They’re a very kind Clan.” She pointed out “I’m sure they’ll take in kits that have ChessClan blood.” Oriolepaw’s eyes lit up. “What about Richterscreech?” He gasped “He took Scinquepaw and Tritonpaw. These kits are still our siblings! Maybe he’ll help raise them!” Skinknose shook her head, raising her puffy eyes to look at her son. “That’s a great idea, but I don’t think it’ll work.” Turtlepaw furrowed her brow. “B-But you told us you loved him! If he loves you back, he should help you.” Skinknose gave a sarcastic chuckle. “Yea, if he loves me back. I haven’t spoken to him since I took you to meet him. Besides, he already has a mate.” She grimly rested her head back on her paws and sniffled harshly. Turtlepaw huffed. “Cats can have more than one mate. If a tom can be mates with a tom and a she-cat can be mates with a she-cat, why not both at once?” Skinknose tilted her head in consideration. “Maybe.” she yawned “I’ll go to the border once they’re born.” Picklepaw nuzzled her mother. “Get some rest, mama.” She purred, ushering her siblings out of the nursery “The kits’ll be due soon, you need all the strength you can get.” Oriolepaw nodded “We love you, Skinknose.” He whispered. She murmured her love for them as well, and soon drifted off into a sleep.

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Kitewhisker was worried. More birds had been found dead along the territory this moon. She tried to remain logical. Maybe it was just a disease, which wouldn’t affect them since the clan didn’t eat birds. But deep down, she knew what it really was. It was an omen. She knew she should leave the prophecy interpretation to Droserathorn, but she couldn’t help it. The rogues hadn’t caused any trouble for some amount of time, but they were always a threat. Kitewhisker sighed and rested her head on the cold stone of her sleeping place. She was worried. What could this mean? Was it a warning of death, for events that were to come?

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Antlerpool took a deep breath. Today was the day. She and Snowdrift were friends. They had joined the Clan together. The white she-cat was selectively mute, especially towards strangers, but had quickly opened up to Antlerpool. That had to mean something, right? Antlerpool loved her. She had a crush on Snowdrift, she had for a while, but never knew how to say something, or if the rest of the Clan would reject her. But with Jaguarslip being open about his mate, a tom from ChessClan, Antlerpool was given the boost of confidence she needed. She stood dutifully to her paws and strutted to where the white warrior was soaking in the sun. “H-Hey Snowdrift.” She greeted “I have something I need to tell you.” Snowdrift beamed and got to her paws. “I have something to tell you too!” She purred quietly. Antlerpool gestured for her to go first. The white she-cat blused. “Hollymist asked me to be his mate!” She gushed. The words burst Antlerpool’s heart. “O-Oh?” Snowdrift nodded. “Yea he took me on a walk this morning. We aren’t starting a family just yet, but I finally found someone!” Antlerpool forced a purr. “That’s wonderful!” She congratulated through clenched teeth “I’m so happy for you.” Snowdrift didn’t notice her friend’s disposition. “What did you want to tell me?” Antlerpool felt dread flood her chest. “O-Oh, uh. Actually, I was going to tell you the same thing!” She lied “Y-Yea, I have a mate too! Her name is Rainypath. She’s in QuickClan, but we met at the gathering and I really like her. She’s so laid back and I feel so relaxed around her. She likes my jokes, and we go on fun little adventures all the time.” She sighed. It was true, she did really love Rainypath, but they hadn’t made it official yet. Antlerpool felt her jealousy subside. If she had been mates with Snowdrift, she would never get to be with Rainypath. She eventually felt true joy and happiness for her friend, and the two cats sat together in the sun, talking about their new mates.

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

Bananacurl paced nervously. “It’ll be fine.” Marshflower assured her. Bananacurl shot her best friend a look of doubt. “How do you know that?” She sighed “What if he says no.” Marshflower rolled her eyes and got to her paws, stopping the other new warrior from pacing. “Bananacurl.” She murmured “If he doesn’t accept, then I will personally claw off his ears. He would be missing out.” Bananacurl’s brows furrowed. “I know you’re just kidding but that's not funny.” She smirked. “Uhuh. That’s why you’re laughing.” Marshflower giggled “Now go! He’s probably wondering where you are.” Bananacurl gave her friend one more hopeful smile and exited their den to join up with Spiketuft. “Ready?” She asked cheerfully. The tom nodded with a smile and the walked out of the camp. Lionpaw came up next to Marshflower. “What’re they doing?” He asked casually. Marshflower looked at her littermate. “I’ll tell you when you’re older.” She teased, causing her brother to scoff. “Wait, shouldn’t you be practicing for your assessment?” Lionpaw swallowed and heaved a sigh before walking out the back exit towards the training grounds.

Bananacurl walked up the winded path. “I’ve never seen this place before.” Spiketuft said in awe “It’s beautiful.” Bananacurl nodded “Riversnap told me about it.” She purred. The two walked through the field of yellow flowers, the petals brushing gently against them. “So what did you want to talk to me about?” Spiketuft asked nonchalantly. Bananacurl swallowed, pausing at the top of a hill the path winded over. She looked over her shoulder and gave him a smile. “Well.” She sighed, sitting down. “I wanted to ask you something.” Spiketuft nodded sweetly and sat in front of her. Bananacurl took a deep breath. She didn’t know how to phrase it, so she just decided to say what was on her mind. “I like you. Like, like-like you. I guess I even love you.” She giggled “I was just wondering...if you’d want to be my mate. You can say no, don’t worry but I-” Spiketuft tilted his head. “Why would I say no?” He chuckled “I mean, you’re an amazing she-cat and frankly I would be missing out. Especially considering the fact that I am hopelessly in love with you.” Bananacurl blinked in surprise. “Oh, I see...so is that a yes or…” Spiketuft chuckled heartily and nuzzled close to her. “Yes.” He emphasized “Bananacurl, I would love to be your mate. Even though we’re too young to have kits, there’s no one else I would rather raise a family with.” Bananacurl felt her mouth broaden into the widest smile she ever had. A deep purr rumbled in her throat and tears of happiness started to build in her eyes. “I love you.” She whispered, voice filled with emotion. Spiketuft pulled her in closer, tightening his hug. “I love you too.” He purred. Bananacurl gasped and jumped back, causing Spiketuft to look at her in panicked confusion. “Oh! I forgot!” She gasped, giggling “I got you something.” Spiketuft grinned as she dug up a little mound hidden beneath one of the arching yellow flowers. She turned around and had a leaf bundled in her mouth. She gently placed it at Spiketuft’s paws and nudged her mate to open it. He did, and his face fell in awe. In the leaf, there was a translucent, deep blue stone. “Bananacurl, I…” He trailed off, so amazed by the stone. “I heard you talking about wanting to find one.” She told him sheepishly “I looked for it during my vigil. It was down by the thunderpath.” Spiketuft’s eyes snapped up. “The thunderpath?” He gasped “You could’ve gotten hurt!” The she-cat shook her head. “No one was out. Besides, it was worth it. I completed my first task as a warrior.” She purred, prodding him playfully “Do you like it?” Spiketuft blinked incredulously at his mate. “Like it? I love it! And I adore you, Bananacurl. No one’s ever gotten me a rock for my collection before! Well, besides Agaricthroat but that was only because he wanted to congratulate me after passing my assessment.” He sighed with a smile and nuzzled his mate lovingly. “Thank you. I’m so glad you asked me to be your mate.” Bananacurl sighed happily “You’re welcome. And so am I.” The two sat there for a few moments, before rising to their paws, tucking the stone gently back into its wrapping, and heading home to announce their mateship to the clan.

Patrol: Kitewhisker, Bananacurl, Marshflower, Spiketuft
Hunting: Hollymist, Cypresstail, Antlerpool, Jaguarslip
Hunting: Wrenpetal, Reefpelt, Agaricthroat, Haypelt
Hunting: Snakewhisper, Goldfinch, Cubsnarl, Amberclaw
Training: Antlerpool teaches Lionpaw stamina ; Bluepaw takes his final assessment (he's already on warrior lines) ; Kitewhisker teaches Dashpaw agility ; Amberclaw teaches Cometpaw agility ; Wrenpetal teaches Vixenpaw stamina ; Jaguarslip teaches Oriolepaw fishing ; Cypresstail teaches Turtlepaw fishing ; Snakewhisper teaches Picklepaw fishing
Rank Changes: Bananacurl and Marshflower become warriors
Herb Collection: Droserathorn
Mates/Births: Skinknose (1) ; Bananacurl and Spiketuft become mates but don't try for kits ; Hollymist and Snowdrift become mates but do not try for kits
Servings: x2 squirrels, x1 big fish
Other: a warrior is requested
Cats to find:

Leader:
          | Weaselstar | 58 m | M

Deputy:
          | Kitewhisker | 43 m | F

Shaman:
          | Droserathorn | 58 m | M

Warriors:
          | Agaricthroat | 51 m | M
          | Antlerpool | 34 m | F
          | Snowdrift | 34 m | F
          | Haypelt | 49 m | M
          | Cypresstail | 25 m | M
          | Goldfinch | 50 m | M
          | Amberclaw | 50 m | F
          | Hollymist | 34 m | M
          | Wrenpetal | 49 m | F
          | Cubsnarl | 47 m | M
          | Spiketuft | 20 m | M
          | Littlefawn | 43 m | F
          | Snakewhisper | 42 m | M
          | Jaguarslip | 31 m | M
          | Reefpelt | 41 m | F
          | Bananacurl | 18 m | F
          | Marshflower | 14 m | F
          [url=link]➣[/url] | Name | Age | Gender

Apprentices:
          | Lionpaw | 14 m | M
          | Bluepaw | 16 m | M
          | Dashpaw | 11 m | M
          | Cometpaw | 11 m | M
          | Vixenpaw | 11 m | F
          | Oriolepaw | 8 m | M
          | Turtlepaw | 8 m | F
          | Picklepaw | 8 m | F

Queens:
          | Skinknose | 36 m | F
          | Owlgaze | 33 m | F
          | Riversnap | 54 m | F
          | Ibisheart | 28 m | NB (AFAB)

Kits:
          | Yarrowkit | 4 m | M
          | Newtkit | 2 m | M
          | Seedkit | 2 m | F
          | Oleanderkit | 2 m | F
          | Featherkit | 1 m | F

Elders:

Medicine Store
    Chervil | Used during kitting | x3
    Cobwebs | Stops bleeding | x3
    Marigold | Stops infection | x1
    Dock Leaves | Heals scratches | x1
    Beech Leaves| Used to carry other herbs | x1
    Alder Bark | Heals toothaches | x1
    Bindweed | Binds | x1
    Birch Sap | Cures Yellowcough | x1
    Blackberry Leaves | Eases bee stings | x2
    Borage | Brings milk / helps fevers | x2
    Broom | Can help wounds | Amount
    Bright-Eye | Cures Coughs | x1
    Burdock | Helps infections | x1
    Burnet | Gives strength ; helps queens | x0
    Catmint | Helps cure greencough| x1
    Catchweed | Keeps poultices on | x1
    Feverfew | Reduces fever | x1
    Meadow Saffron | poisonous | x1
    Celandine | Helps with eye injury | x1
    Chamomile | soothing/calming/strengthening | x1
    Chickweed | treats greencough | x2
    Water Hemlock | poisonous | x1
    Yarrow | induces vomiting | x1
    Fennel | hip pain | x1
    Coltsfoot | eases breathing | x1
    Comfrey | poultices | x1
    Cobnut | ointments | x1
    Dandelion | helps bee stings | x1
    Daisy | eases aches | x1
    Elder Leaves | helps sprains | x1
    Wood Sorrel | strengthening | x1
    Goldenrod | heals wounds | x1
    Goatweed | eases grief | x1
    Blazingstar | cures disease | x1
    Hawkweed | helps greencough | x1
    Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier | x1
    Honey | soothes sore throats/coughs/infections | x1
    Horsetail | treats infections | x1
    Ivy Leaves | stores other herbs | x1
    Juniper Leaves | soothes bellyaches and gives strength | x1
    Stick | used to hold limbs in place | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x3| 1 servings
    Frogs | x4 | 1 servings
    Rats | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x6 | 2 servings
    Squirrels | x2 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | Hunting, Fishing, Battle, Agility, Stamina
    Antlerpool | Lionpaw | hunting, fishing, battle, agility
    Cubsnarl | Bluepaw | hunting, fishing, battle, agility, stamina
    Kitewhisker | Dashpaw | hunting, fishing, battle
    Amberclaw | Cometpaw | hunting, fishing, battle
    Wrenpetal | Vixenpaw | hunting, fishing, battle, agility
    Jaguarslip | Oriolepaw | hunting
    Cypresstail | Turtlepaw | hunting
    Snakewhisper | Picklepaw | hunting

Powers:
    Cat | Link
    Ibisheart | x
    Oriolepaw, Turtlepaw, Picklepaw | x

Last edited by inky. on Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lotusclan ( 04.)

Postby carpe noctem. » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:50 am

─────────────── clan !
020 felines • 10 males •⠀10 females • 0 nonbinary • archivestorage • 04 servings

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Sloepaw from Pineclan joins, and is renamed Koicloud⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Laerke, Silentash, Sharkfin, Catania, Shea and Dashiell hunt⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Valentin, Aurelius and Jax patrol, choosing not to pursue the rogue scents⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Khonsu and Swanlily herb hunt⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    TheSabahi Dynasty was my old clan!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Lotusclan consumes x1 large bird and x1 scorpion

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

✦ 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋⠀⠀𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐑.
⠀orchidmoon, 24m, ♀
↳ 9/9 lives intact.
────────────────
✦ 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋 ⠀𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃.
jax, 19m, ♂
powers.
mourningdusk, 22m, ♂
────────────────
✦ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ⠀⠀𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘.
⠀laerke, 21m, ♀
⠀silentash, 21m, ♀
catania, 19m, ♀
powers.
ryefeather, 23m, ♂
gorsewing, 23m, ♂
koicloud, 13m, ♀
────────────────

✦ 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋 ⠀⠀𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐑.
name, 00m, ♂♀, 9/9 lives
↳ other information here
────────────────
✦ 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄 ⠀𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐍.
khonsu, 22m, ♂
powers.
aurelius, 22m, ♂
powers.
nox, 22m, ♀
powers.
briar, 25m, ♀
powers.
thistle, 25m, ♀
powers.
────────────────
✦ 𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒.
shea, 19m, ♀
↳ deaf, powers.
dashiell, 40m, ♂
↳ deaf, powers.
ashenflame, 26m, ♀
↳ due in 02 moons.
↳ kits fathered by ryefeather
────────────────

✦ 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐑 ⠀⠀𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐑.
swanlily, 22m, ♂
↳ knowledge points: 05.
─────────────────
✦ 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒.
⠀valentin, 24m, ♂
⠀sharkfin, 24m, ♂
↳ other information here
─────────────────
✦ 𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒.
name, 00m, ♂♀, 9/9 lives
↳ other information here
─────────────────
✦ 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐇.
name, 00m, ♂♀, 9/9 lives
↳ other information here
────────────────

✦ 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐃⠀ ⠀⠀𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄.
scorpion, 04, 1 serv.
small fish, 05, 1 serv.
snake, 10, 2 serv.
marten, 02, 2 serv.
salmon, 02, 3 serv.
large birds, 01, 3 serv.
────────────────
✦ 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒 & 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒.
clan, status, user
↳ other information here
────────────────
✦ 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐁⠀⠀⠀ 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄.
consult herb list ⠀|⠀ 02
mountain cranberry |⠀01
pineapple weed | 02 silve
r vine⠀| 02 moss | 01 bam
boo | 02 jasmine
────────────────
Last edited by carpe noctem. on Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [] SilverClan [] 008 []

Postby viridxty » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:17 am

Next Starclan Visit: 1 Moon | Mod: Amythest14 | Number Of Cats: 12 |
| Servings Needed: 2 |
| Pebbles: 98 |
©

Mod Notes:
I Would Like Any Cats I Find To Be On The Lines!
Added The Herbs From Finding Icewing

SilverClan Consumes The Remainder Of Last Moon's Bird. They Partly Fast And Will Eat Again Next Moon

Patrols
[] Mistshine And Pineleaf[]
[] Blackwhisker And Eclipsepaw[]

Hunting
[]Blackwhisker And Pineleaf[]
[]Mistshine And Bubblepaw[]

Training
[] Mistshine And Bubblepaw[]
[]Blackwhisker And Eclipsepaw[]

Health
[]Frostwing Gives Moonstar The Herbs[]

Herb Gathering
[]Frostwing Gathers Herbs[]

StarClan
[]Nothing This Moon[]

Other
[]Goldenpetal Stays At Camp With Sunkit And Dawnkit[]
[]Stempaw Retakes Her Assessment, If She Passes She Will Be Known As Derleaf[]
[]The New Queen Introduces Herself As Cuc, Pumpkin In Latin[]
[]Moonstar, Intrigued By This, Decides To Rename Him And Everyone Above Apprentice Age In This Language[] (Editing In)

Story Notes

(Wip)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leader:
Moonstar | 35 Moons | Male |xXx

Deputy:
Name| Moons | Gender | xXx

Medicine Cat:
Icewing | 28 Moons | Male | xXx

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:
Blackwhisker | 36 Moons | Male | xXx
Mistshine | 38 Moons | Female | xXx
Pineleaf | 45 Moons | Male | xXx

Apprentices:
Stempaw| 13 Moons | Female | xXx
Eclipsepaw | 8 Moons |
Female | xXx
Bubblepaw | 8 Moons | Male | xXx

Queens:
Goldenpetal | 24 Moons | Female | xXx
Cucleaf | 53 | Gender | xXx

Kits:
Sunkit | 4 Moons | Gender | xXx
Dawnkit | 4 Moons | Female | xXx

Elders:

Allies:
Clan | Owner
Clan | Owner
Clan | Owner
Clan | Owner

Enemies:
Clan | Owner
Clan | Owner
Clan | Owner

Borders:
North = Forest And Mountains | BearClan | inky.
North-East = Forest | Clan |
South = Forest, Streams | BeeClan | -Fae
South-West = Forest And Lakes | Clan |
East = Sea and Mooncave
East-West = Forest | Clan |
West = Forest | HollyClan | jarside

Medicine Store:
Burdock Root | x1 | Rat Bites, Infected Paws, Other Sores
Cobweb | x3 | Stops Bleeding
Fennel | x1 | Eases Pain In Hips, Kitting Herb
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prey Pile:
Squirrel| x0 | 2 servings
Fish| x0 | 2-3 servings
Birds| x1/3 | 3 servings
Mice| x1 | 1 serving
Vole| x0 | 1 serving
Rabbit| x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
Moonstar | Stempaw | 3 Training Sessions
Blackwhisker | Eclipsepaw
Mistshine | Bubblepaw
Name| Apprentice

Apprentices' Skills
Stempaw: Hunting • Offensive Combat • Climbing
Skills
Offensive Combat
Defensive Combat
Hunting
Tracking
Climbing
Meeting Rouges
Meeting Loners
Meeting Other Clans
Gathering Manners

Families:
Unknown | Goldenpetal | Sunkit
Unknown | Unknown | Moonstar • Blackwhisker
Father | Mother | Kits

Deceased Cats:
Name | Gender | Cause Of Death

Last edited by viridxty on Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
viridxty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:41 am

Irisclan
Number of Cats: twenty four | Next Starclan Visit: now | Pebbles: 5

Horizonstar takes Dawnpaw to the moonpool where she receives her warrior name, Dawnbreeze.

Ashkit, Honeykit, and Breezekit become Ashpaw, Honeypaw, and Breezepaw.

Horizonstar mentors Ashpaw.

Blueivy mentors Honeypaw.

Goosecall mentors Breezepaw.

the clan consumes one hare and one small fish.

Bramblestorm and Wrenpaw train.

Goosecall, Bramblebuzz, and Currentbreeze go on a hunting patrol.

Horizonstar, Wrenpaw, and Acorntail go hunting.

Currentbreeze and Brindlepaw train.

Snowfinch and Copperpaw search for herbs.

Leader:
          Horizonstar | 51 moons | female | xx

Deputy:
          Bramblestorm | 36 moons | female | xx

Medicine Cat:
          Snowfinch | 35 moons | female | xx

Warriors:
          Zephyrrush | 33 moons | male | xx
          Currentbreeze | 38 moons | female | xx
          Goosecall | 22 moons | male | xx
          Bramblebuzz | 67 moons| female | xx
          Blueivy | 23 moons | female | xx
          Willowpool | 24 moons | female |xx
          Cypresstail | 34 moons | male | xx
          Acorntail | 16 moons | female | xx
          Honeysneeze | 31 moons | female | xx
          Dawnbreeze | 13 moons | female | xx

Apprentices:
          Wrenpaw | 11 moons | female | xx
          Brindlepaw | 10 moons | male | xx
          Copperpaw | 9 moons | male | xx
          Ashpaw | 6 moons | female | xx
          Honeypaw | 6 moons | male | xx
          Breezepaw | 6 moons | female | xx

Queens:
          Bubblepop | 39 moons | female | xx

Kits:
          Rushkit | 1 moons | male | xx
          Crowkit | 1 moons | female | xx
          Mistkit | 1 moons | female | xx

Elders:
          Stormtail | 173 moons | male | xx
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Raspberry Leaves x1 | painkiller, stops
    bleeding during kitting
    Poppy Seeds x1 | sleep aid
    lavender x0 | cures fevers and chills
    marigold x0 | stops infections and bleeding,
    helps inflamed/stiff joints
    chamomile x0 | strength
    yarrow x0 | extracts poison, soothes cracked
    pads
    fern x0 | used to clean out wounds
    ginger x0 | for coughs
    hawthorne berries x0 | helps indigestion
    huckleberry x0 | relieves muscle pain
    ivy x0 | calms the body
    daisy x0 | soothes aching joints
    dock x1 | soothes scratches
    sorrel x1 | strength
    lungwort x1 | cures yellow cough
    wild garlic x1 | prevents infection
    willow leaves x1 | stops vomitting
    hawkweed x1 | for green cough
    or white cough
    watermint x1 |
    comfrey x1 |
    cobweb x2 |
    lamb's ear x1 |
    fennel x1 |
    chervil x1 |
    borage leaf x1 |
    catmint x1 |
    dried oak leaf x1 |

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings
    Shrews | x1 | 1 servings
    Rabbits | x0 |0 servings
    Frogs | x1 | 1 servings
    Small fish | x2 | 4 servings
    Hare | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Horizonstar | Ashpaw | zero |
    fighting, hunting,swimming, climbing
    Blueivy | Honeypaw | zero |
    Goosecall | Breezepaw | zero |
    Bramblestorm | Wrenpaw | five |
    fighting, hunting, swimming, climbing
    Currentbreeze | Brindlepaw | four |
    fighting, hunting, swimming, climbing

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Zephyrrush and Honeysneeze |
    Wrenpaw (adopted), Ashpaw, Breezepaw, Honeypaw
    Bubblepop | Rushkit, Mistkit, Crowkit
    Blueivy and Goosecall | kits
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazz. » Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:59 am

ImagexxxxxxxImage
archive | Mod: amethyst | TwsitedClan uses: 10 servings | Next Moonpool visit: later
Cats: 063 | 027 females | 036 males | 001 visiting | Pebbles: 155

─ ℓαsт мσση
    xxxxxxx Weaselstar snuggled his wife and their two new kits. They had decided on the names Swankit and Minkkit, and to be honest, they were adorable. Lynxshine licked him awake. “It’s your turn watching the hoodlums.” She whispered. “I can’t feel my legs and I’m starving.”
    xxxxxxx“Eat here with me,” Weaselstar said quickly.
    xxxxxxx “I need a break,” Lynxshine laughed. “You don’t have kits begging you for milk every hour of the day.”
    xxxxxxx “But for just a moment,” Weaselstar said, “Life is more colorful when I’m with you.”
    xxxxxxx •••
    xxxxxxxThe sun slowly rose and shed light on two toms: father and son. “What do you think of the name Tornadosong?” The ginger tom asked. Though he was smaller, he was the older cat, though wiser could be debatable.
    xxxxxxx “A fine name,” The black bicolor responded, more curtly than both would have liked.
    xxxxxxx "Would you prefer Rainsong’s name remain unused?”
    xxxxxxx “Of course not,” Patchnose shook his head, “It is fitting she is named after our mother.” He watched the shadows move making way for the morning sun. “I’m thankful that my warrior name wasn’t Patchmask.” He eventually added.
    xxxxxxxSunstar’s ears perked up. He made sure to never bring up the Patchedmask situation himself but was glad for a chance to talk about it. “Wasn’t my call to make then,” He said, “though I’m sure Morningstar had…suspicions, she never pried any further than necessary.”
    xxxxxxx “Names are more powerful than all of us assume, I think.” Patchnose continued. “Though Tornadopaw I’m sure will enjoy feeling closer to Tornadosong, I sometimes wonder what memories are better left behind.”
    xxxxxxx “Any particular examples come to mind?”
    xxxxxxx “Darkmist for one. I don’t see mist being used as a suffix anytime soon.” Patchnose said.
    xxxxxxxSunstar frowned. “Right about that one. And come to think of it, leaf hasn’t been used either.”
    xxxxxxx “What’s wrong with -leaf?”
    xxxxxxx “The first deputy of TwistedClan, a self-assured molly, was Copperleaf. She was killed in a dog attack, but Spottednose never trusted her. He was adamant that Copperleaf poisoned Morningstar and took her first life.” Sunstar explained. “I’m sure when we’re all long gone and forgotten, any names could be used without much meaning.”
    xxxxxxxIf TwistedClan is still going.”
    xxxxxxx“Pretty macabre today, huh?” Sunstar nudged him. “I only wanted to ask you your opinion on Tornadopaw’s name and…” He stopped himself. “I hope I haven’t dampened your day.”
    xxxxxxx “And what?” Patchnose pressed. “You know I’m not going to let this go.”
    xxxxxxx Sunstar sighed and regretted ever even thinking of talking about his own personal feeling. He felt guilty of feeling hints of attraction towards another cat that was not Rainsong, and now that the moment of putting those thoughts into words was here, he was scared. “I have never stopped loving Rainsong,” He started out slowly working up courage, “and I don’t want anyone to think that I have.”
    xxxxxxx “It’s alright,” Patchnose interrupted, he was more intuitive about emotions than Sunstar. “No one will think any less if you took on another mate.”
    xxxxxxx“Mate is a strong word right now,” Sunstar stammered, “I just wanted to know if in the future….”
    xxxxxxx “Don’t keep Windchill waiting too long.” Patchnose smiled, “Everyone deserves their happiness.”
    xxxxxxx “What’s your happiness going to be?” Sunstar asked. He didn’t like being called out so suddenly. He would like to think his private feelings were private and not so obvious.
    xxxxxxx “I’m not sure,” Patchnose shrugged. “At the moment, I’m content. I’m figuring some feelings out on my own. Nothing particularly romantic,” He added when he saw Sunstar light up for a second. “Just revisiting early memories, especially with Petalfall and Dovestrike.”
    xxxxxxx“I never meant you any harm,” Sunstar sincerely said, eyes cloudy with emotion, “I have always seen you three as my kits, and I only hope I was good enough.”
    xxxxxxx "All I could have hoped for."
    xxxxxxx •••
    xxxxxxxFogfield and Mistgale practically pounced on Weaselstar as they shoved their way into the nursery. The RavenClan leader looked up clearly expecting his mate returning with breakfast but was pleasantly surprised by the familiar faces. “Come to meet the cuties themselves?” He promptly pushed Swankit and Minkkit closer. “Look at their paws, how cute they are. Look at how their fur sits just right, clearly future superstars.”
    xxxxxxx “Adorable,” Fogfield quickly glanced at the kits. “How’s Cypresstail?”
    xxxxxxx “Has he been lonely without me?” Mistgale asked.
    xxxxxxx“Without me?” Fogfield stepped on her sister’s paw. “I bet camp is quiet without us to keep him company.”
    xxxxxxx “Not too quiet,” Weaselstar was still staring at his kits, oblivious to their true intentions of this interruption. “Another group has identified themselves close by and we’re figuring out how to do the whole neighbors sha-bang.”
    xxxxxxx Lynxshine finally returned with a full belly and legs stretched. “I see we have visitors.” She gently hip bumped the sisters out of the way and towards the exit.
    xxxxxxx“Asking about RavenClan!” Weaselstar continued happily. “We have to keep our alleys open for allies.” He chuckled at his own rhyme. “I can’t wait for when our kits are older and roaming around the old cemetery. So much history there! Also fun rocks to jump on, if they don’t crumble under paw.”
    xxxxxxx “That’s what we need to discuss actually.” Lynxshine said. “I’m still choosing TwistedClan. We can decide which kit will go with who…”
    xxxxxxx “I want Swankit.” Weaselstar blurted out. “She has your kind spirit, I can feel it already. She’ll be best friends with Droserathorn and Riversnap’s kits, I promise. I’ll make her.”
    xxxxxxx“Don’t get too ahead of yourself,” Lynxshine was glad he wasn’t focusing on having to leave her and Minkkit behind. She had a feeling it would be hard on all of them to separate eventually. “You can’t force friendships.”
    xxxxxxx “I’m her father and their leader. They. Will. Be Friends.” Weaselstar insisted.
    xxxxxxx “Oh, if you need an extra pair of paws around to keep Swankit safe on the way back, I could see if Sunstar would let me accompany you,” Mistgale interrupted. Fogfield sent her a scathing look.
    xxxxxxx“I didn’t think about travelling with her alone…” Weaselstar’s eyes widened. “How do I keep a little kit alive by myself?”
    xxxxxxx “You’ll be fine,” Lynxshine assured him, “But perhaps another set of eyes would be good for the first lone trek.”
    xxxxxxx •••
    xxxxxxx “Let all cats able to climb a tree gather here below!” Sunstar gathered the Clan. Tornadopaw shook, partly from nerves and partly from excitement, next to him.
    xxxxxxx“Tornadopaw, do you promise to uphold TwistedClan’s traditions and to protect the Clan with your life?” He asked his daughter.
    xxxxxxx “I do.” Tornadopaw said.
    xxxxxxx “Then, I give you your warrior name, Tornadosong. Remember that true love cannot be stopped no matter how much you try.” Sunstar rested his muzzle on Tornadosong’s forehead while TwistedClan cheered. “I hear Rainsong cheering all the way from StarClan,” He muttered and licked her head. “Petalfall, Dovestrike, and Sandkit as well. We’re all so proud of you.”
    xxxxxxx Tornadosong’s eyes shown with tears. “I love my name, thank you.”
    xxxxxxx"You've earned it through and through."

─ ρяεsεηт
      xxxxxxx Windchill waggled his hind end, using the gusts of wind he was sure was covering up most of his sounds to successfully tackle Sunstar. He was happy to break the leader out of his uneasy pacing. Windchill had a rough time deciphering exactly what the panicked leader was cursing, but the general consensus was “Ah, I’m startled!” You’ve been too tense, a furrowing of his brow and flick of his tail said. Sunstar looked away sheepishly. Windchill nudged him, tell me.
      xxxxxxx“I just really like spending time with you…when you aren’t terrifying me.” Sunstar said. That all? A flick of Windchill’s eyebrow asked. “I just really like…you.” Sunstar admitted. Windchill had never purred so loud. He just so happened to like Sunstar really too.
      xxxxxxx •••
      xxxxxxx This time Thundercry had dragged his brother along for a fishing lesson. Lightningflash and Thundercry were now fishing experts, or at least as much of fishing experts birding cats can be, and he wanted to show off his skills. The three all laughed at how soaked Stormheart quickly became and walked away with no fish but fun memories. They also walked away with the knowledge that Squirreltuft and Chipmunknuzzle were becoming a pair.
      xxxxxxx •••
      xxxxxxxFrostthorn stood frozen watching a small fluffy silver tabby stumble around by the river. She was surrounded by older warriors Frostthorn didn’t recognize along with a young Stormheart and Willowbranch. He was sure young Thundercry would be nearby. The silver tabby collapsed with concerned cries ringing through the clearing. “Cloudpaw!”
      xxxxxxx Frostthorn was jolted awake by Volépaw shaking him. “Rabbitear and Beetlebuzz got stung by bees.” Volépaw explained. “We need dandelion, right?” Frostthorn nodded, still slightly shaking from his nightmare. He had no idea what it meant but it couldn’t be anything good. Replaying all of the night’s events through his mind, he supervised his apprentice while he carefully removed the stingers and wrapped the wound with the soft dandelion leaves. Volépaw looked to Frostthorn for approval and received a tired nod. “You’re going to have to rest for a moon,” Volépaw continued, still keeping his mentor in the corner of his eye.
      xxxxxxx “Will these retched lumps go away?” Rabbitear pawed at a rather large lump on his shoulder. “They’re sore.”
      xxxxxxx “They’ll go away faster if you don’t mess with them,” Volépaw batted his paw away. “Just forget they’re there.”
      xxxxxxx“Easy for you to say,” Beetlebuzz grumbled but it was mostly good-natured.
      xxxxxxx As the lumpy warriors dispersed, Volépaw turned back to Frostthorn. “Did I do alright?”
      xxxxxxx “Fine,” Frostthorn said. Volépaw accepted that was as much as he would get from the silent medicine cat for the morning and meandered around eventually finding himself a spot by Somni and Quailcall. What Frostthorn really wanted was to ask around about a cat called Cloudpaw. He deduced she had been one of Birchwhisker’s kits and doubted she made it to warrior age. Instead, he was interrupted by an excitable Mountaintop and a less energetic but still just as happy Wishbone.
      xxxxxxx “Frostthorn!” Mountaintop yelled. “You’re a true adult now! We’re taking you somewhere special.” Wishbone shrugged with an amused expression on his face. He couldn’t talk Mountaintop out of having an outing. He figured it must have something to do with the weight of Frigidthorn’s promise hanging on his mind, but Wishbone had never even met the guy though it did affect Frostthorn immensely.
      xxxxxxx“We’re going to the Sunning Rocks by the river.” Wishbone explained. Frostthorn relaxed a bit now at least having a little hint of what was happening.
      xxxxxxx “You’re spoiling the surprise,” Mountaintop laughed, “But I figured we all needed a breather.”
      xxxxxxx •••
      xxxxxxx Ghostpaw and Lostpaw were particularly nervous for their warrior assessment. They did not have the greatest track record of learning skills quickly and feared somehow screwing their test up. “You should wait a couple moons to take it with us,” Dawnpaw suggested. “Can we work together on some of the tasks?”
      xxxxxxx“Don’t be dumb,” Quakepaw shook his head, “That defeats the purpose of the assessment.”
      xxxxxxx “If we fail a couple times, we won’t have a choice,” Lostpaw said nervously.
      xxxxxxx Quakepaw shot him a kind smile, “Don’t worry, you’ll do just fine.” Lostpaw visibly relaxed. The two brothers were called over by Tornadosong for a few pointers before the assessment.
      xxxxxxx “What are you doing flirting with Lostpaw?” Dawnpaw poked her brother. “You said you liked Tornadosong yesterday and even said you shared a vole.”
      xxxxxxx “Well, I do like her,” Quakepaw shrugged, not knowing the best way to explain his feelings, “but I think I like Lostpaw too.”
      xxxxxxx“You can’t choose both,” Dawnpaw pouted, “That’s not how mates work.”
      xxxxxxx “What do you know about mates?” Quakepaw scowled. It wasn’t often that they fought. “Just because you’re not brave enough to talk to anyone doesn’t give you the right to complain about my friends.”
      xxxxxxx Dawnpaw’s eyes filled with tears. “If that’s how you feel, then I won’ bother you again.” She spun around dramatically.
      xxxxxxx “That’s not what I meant, Dawn,” Quakepaw said exasperated, “You’re not listening to me!”
      xxxxxxx“Then go talk to someone else,” Dawnpaw huffed and squeezed behind the cabin to shimmy away into the bushes.
      xxxxxxx •••
      xxxxxxx While Frostthorn hadn’t wanted to spend the afternoon at the Sunning Rocks, he wanted to ponder his dream, he certainly wasn’t about to give up the warmest rock. Mountaintop was content enough to have successfully dragged both friends out here and quietly settled on a higher rock, a great place to listen to the drama unfold below. “For StarClan’s sake,” Wishbone hissed, “You didn’t want to come. Shouldn’t you be collecting herbs anyway?”
      xxxxxxx “No,” Came Frostthorn’s snappy reply. He slowly stretched and positioned himself on the flattened rock just right. “Seeing Wishbone’s disgruntled face, Frostthorn patted the area next to him. “Here.”
      xxxxxxx “I don’t want that spot,” Wishbone muttered but curled up there anyway.
      xxxxxxx“Glad you two are back to normal,” Mountaintop teased from his perch. “You can thank me later.”
      xxxxxxx Frostthorn wasn’t sure what the tom was specifically talking about, but he had some guesses. Trying to change the topic, Cloudpaw wandered into his thoughts once more. “Mountaintop, do you remember an apprentice called Cloudpaw?”
      xxxxxxx Mountaintop thought for a moment. “I don’t think so,” He decided, “Who is that?”
      xxxxxxx “I’m thinking one of Stormheart’s littermates.” Frostthorn explained.
      xxxxxxx“If she died before they received their warrior names, she must have died shortly before I was born.” Mountaintop said. “I’m sure Crowtalon would know; you’ll have to ask him.”
      xxxxxxx It seems Frostthorn should…
      xxxxxxx •••
      xxxxxxx Crowtalon was checking Eaglescreech for ticks when the medicine cat prodded his memory. “That was long ago,” Crowtalon remarked, “Mallardwing had just accepted the role of surrogate for myself and Valleyrunner…” He sighed, clearly remembering the good times with his old mate. “Cloudpaw had gotten a bite from a fox during a training session. Blossomfall, another younger molly, had bled out before we got her back to camp. Cloudpaw survived but died of dehydration a moon or so after.” Crowtalon said. “It was a little strange but that’s what Spottednose said and we never had a reason to doubt him.”
      xxxxxxx •••
      xxxxxxxFrostthorn debated on telling Sunstar about his dream or not. His intuition told him Cloudpaw hadn’t really died from dehydration; he was sure it was the Craze, perhaps one of the first deaths from it. He looked to the edge of camp where Sunstar, Windchill, Patchnose, and Tornadosong were eating together. No, he thought, I’ll see what StarClan has to say for themselves first. Let them be happy for a moment more.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ─ HUNTING PATROLS
      The clan consumes ten voles (10 servings).
      Snowstorm, Sunstar, Thistlefur, Mallardwing, Oakbreeze, and Shadow hunt.
      Starlingsky, Lightningflash, Thundercry, Willowbranch, Stormheart, and Patchnose hunt.
      Robinripple, Tigerstrike, Deergaze, Squirreltuft, Mousespeck, and Shrewfeather hunt.
      Chipmunknuzzle, Mambasnap, Wishbone, Hollyshade, Featherflurry, and Eaglescreech hunt.
    ─ BORDER PATROLS
      Rabbitear, Crowtalon, Moosebellow, Mountaintop, Phoenixfire and Beetlebuzz patrol.
    ─ HERB PATROLS
      Frostthorn and Volépaw hunt for herbs.
    ─ MEDICAL TREATMENTS
      none this moon
    ─ TRAINING
      All eligible apprentices train in Swimming.
      Frostthorn teaches Volépaw about dreams and omens.
    ─ RANK CHANGES
      Lostpaw and Ghostpaw attempt their warrior assessements.
      Cariboukit and Stagkit become apprentices.
    ─ FAMILY CHANGES
      soon
    ─ CLAN CHANGES
      Pavilla takes Kavilla to the Neighborhood to live with her father.
    ─ OTHER
      weaselstar of ravenclan is visiting
      the craze will make a reappearance soon
    ─ LEADER
      Sunstar | 65 m | ♂ |
      Lives: ★★★★★★★★★ [9]
    ─ DEPUTY
      Starlingsky | 49 m | ♀ |
    ─ MEDICINE CAT
      Frostthorn | 27 m | ♂ |
      selectively mute
      Skills: ✿✿✿✿✿ [5]
    ─ MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE
      Volépaw | 17 m | ♂ |
    ─ WARRIORS
      Snowstorm | 80 m | ♂ |
      Windchill | 60 m | ♂ |
      deaf
      Thistlefur | 58 m | ♂ (AFAB) |
      Eaglescreech | 57 m | ♂ |
      Crowtalon | 55 m | ♂ |
      Covergrass | 51 m | ♂ |
      Carrotpatch | 51 m | ♂ |
      Mallardwing | 49 m | ♀ |
      Shadow | 49 m | ♀ |
      Lightningflash | 45 m | ♂ |
      Moosebellow | 43 m | ♂ |
      Thundercry | 42 m | ♂ |
      Willowbranch | 42 m | ♀ |
      Stormheart | 42 m | ♂ |
      Wojtek | 41 m | ♂ |
      Elkwhisper | 38 m | ♀ |
      Patchnose | 37 m | ♂ |
      Robinripple | 35 m | ♀ |
      missing right eye
      Softdapple | 35 m | ♀ |
      Chipmunknuzzle | 33 m | ♀ |
      Tigerstrike | 31 m | ♂ |
      Deergaze | 30 m | ♀ |
      Squirreltuft | 30 m | ♂ |
      Mousespeck | 30 m | ♂ |
      Shrewfeather | 30 m | ♀ |
      Rabbitear | 30 m | ♂ |
      Mountaintop | 28 m | ♂ |
      Wishbone | 27 m | ♂ |
      Mambasnap | 25 m | ♂ |
      powersº on two post cooldown
      Ashshroud | 22 m | ♀ |
      Hollyshade | 22 m | ♂ |
      Featherflurry | 22 m | ♂ |
      Phoenixfire | 20 m | ♀ |
      Oakbreeze | 19 m | ♂ |
      Fogfield | 19 m | ♀ |
      Mistgale | 19 m | ♀ |
      Beetlebuzz | 19 m | ♂ |
      Pheasantscar | 17 m | ♂ |
      Quailcall | 17 m | ♀ |
      missing right eye
      Somni | 16 m | ♀ |
      Nitor | 16 m | ♂ |
      Tornadosong | 14 m | ♀ |
    ─ APPRENTICES
      Lostpaw | 12 m | ♂ |
      Ghostpaw | 12 m | ♂ |
      Quakepaw | 10 m | ♂ |
      †powers unactivated
      Dawnpaw | 10 m | ♀ |
      Cariboupaw | 6 m | ♀ |
      Stagpaw | 6 m | ♂ |
    ─ QUEENS
      Silverstem | 75 m | ♀ |
      permanent queen
      Lynxshine | 62 m | ♀ |
      Pavilla | 45 m | ♀ |
    ─ KITS
      .Chunkykit | 5 m | ♀ |
      Morningkit | 4 m | ♀ |
      Vicus | 3 m | ♂ |
    ─ ELDERS
      Marsh | 138 m | ♂ |
      Fritillarystreak | 132 m | ♀ |
      Neritefang | 125 m | ♀ |
      scars all over pelt
    Name | Age | ♀♂ | [url=link][/url]
    ─ STARCLAN
    ─ DARK FOREST
    ─ FAMILY
      Unknown ♥︎ Silverstem | Bluekit and Pebblepaw
      Wolfclaw ♥︎ Silverstem | Rabbitear, Deergaze, Squirreltuft,
      Mousespeck, and Shrewfeather
      Stormstrike ♥︎ Birchwhisker| Thundercry, Cloudpaw,
      Willowbranch, Goosedawn, Maplebreeze, and Stormheart
      Unknown ♥︎ Maizeflower= Galalight, Warblercry (Highgarden), Covergrass, and Carrotpatch
      Patchedmask of DewClan + Rainsong | Patchnose, Dovestrike,
      and Petalfall
      Sunstar ♥︎ Rainsong | Sandkit, Tornadopaw,
      and unnamed
      Toadsplash ♥︎ Claystream (HurricaneClan)| Goosekit and Mallardwing
      Ruststripe ♥︎ Twistedstar | Tigerstrike, Riverstone,
      and Cinderdust
      Unknown ♥︎ Sagefeather | Rushingflame (PrairieClan)
      Valleyrunner (ChessClan) ♥︎ Crowtalon (Mallardwing) | Raventalon (ChessClan),
      Twilightpounce (ChessClan), and Mountaintop
      Stonefrost (Celestial Beings) ♥︎ Briarwhisper | no kits
      Minnowflash + Graybelly | unnamed, Ashshroud, Hollyshade, and Featherflurry
      Unknown ♥︎ Unknown | Frigidthorn and Frostthorn
      Honeytail ♥︎ Maplebreeze | Pinepaw, Oakbreeze, Goldpaw, and Sweetpaw
      Dexter + Shadow | Aspenpaw, Fogfield, Mistgale, Vixen, and Beetlebuzz
      Thistlefur ♥︎ Mallardwing | no kits
      Richterscreech of ChessClan + Nightpelt (Softdapple) | Quakepaw, Orangekit, Nightpaw (ChessClan), Dawnpaw, and Dapplepaw (ChessClan)
      Unknown ♥︎ Pavilla | Somni, Nitor, and Sopor
      Kash of the Neighborhood + Pavilla | Vicus and Kavilla (the Neighborhood)
      Willowbranch ♥︎ Petalfall | no kits
      Unknown ♥︎ Unknown | Quailcall and Pheasantscar
      Moosebellow ♥︎ Elkwhisper | Cariboupaw and Stagpaw
      Unknown ♥︎ Unknown | Snowdrift (RavenClan) and Windchill
      Crowtalon ♥︎ Eaglescreech | no kits
      Tigerstrike + Gloryrise of ScarabClan | Shinekit, Umbrakit, Riverkit, Cinderkit, Rustkit, and Morningkit
      Shrewfeather ♥︎ Robinripple | no kits
      Unknown ♥︎ Unknown | Lostpaw and Ghostpaw
      Weaselstar (RavenClan) ♥︎ Lynxshine | Swankit and Minkkit
    ┌──────────────┐

- known by Spottednose,
    Galalight, Twistedstar, Sunstar,
    Frostthorn, and Ruststripe

└──────────────┘
    ┌──────────────┐

N | Celestial Beings | broken*
      E | ScarabClan |broken*
      S | RavenClan | inky.
      SE | IslandClan | 爆殺王
      W | ChaosClan | Kazin

└──────────────┘
    ┌─────────────┐
      º = 30% chance of
      tripling prey on hunting
      patrol (3 post cooldown)
      † = excels at finding cats on patrols,
      lessens chance of stillborns,
      must have two or more mates
      for powers to work
    └─────────────┘
    ┌─────────────┐

─ FRESH KILL
      Thrushes | x19 | 3 servings
      Magpies | x16 | 3 servings
      Squirrels | x23 | 2 servings
      Rabbits | x20 | 2 servings
      Shrews | x5 | 1 serving
      Mice | x19 | 1 serving
      Voles | x9 | 1 serving

└─────────────┘
    ─ MENTORS
      Skills: Hunting, Fighting, Climbing, STalking, SWimming
      Volépaw | Frostthorn | 6 | St, Kitting, C, H, F
      Lostpaw | Shrewfeather | 5 | C, F, St
      Ghostpaw | Robinripple | 5 | F , C, H
      Quakepaw | Shadow | 4 | H, F, St
      Dawnpaw | Moosebellow | 4 | C, F, St
      Cariboupaw | Covergrass | 0 | -
      Stagpaw | Carrotpatch | 0 | -
    ─ ADOPTED CATS
      Galalight of LambClan
      Stonefrost of CherryClan
      Wolfclaw of HollowClan
      Neritefang of GraveClan
      Briarwhisper of RoseClan
      Starlingsky of BearClan
      Toadsplash of GraveClan
      Claystream of GraveClan
      Mallardwing of GraveClan
      Minnowflash of WhisperClan
      Graybelly of WhisperClan
      Windcall of WhisperClan
      Finchflight of WaveClan
      Thistlefur of WaveClan
      Darkmist of Lucid Shadows
      Patchedmask of DewClan
    ─ DISBANDED CATS
      Valleyrunner | (ChessClan)
      Raventalon | (ChessClan)
      Twilightpounce | (ChessClan)
      Rushingflame | (PrairieClan)
      Claystream | (HurricaneClan)
      Stonefrost | (Celestial Beings)
      Jaywhistle | (LostClan)
      Windcall | (LaughClan)
    ─ MEDICINE STORE
      3 | Alder Bark | Eases toothaches
      1 | Beech Leaves | Used to carry bundles of herbs
      2 | Bindweed | Helps mend a broken leg
      2 | Blackberry Leaves | Eases pain of bee stings
      2 | Borage Leaves | Helps produce milk
      1 | Bright Eyes | Helps cure coughs
      1 | Broom | Helps broken legs and wounds
      2 | Burdock Root | Cures infected (rat) bites
      1 | Burnet | Gives strength
      1 | Catchweed | stops poultices from rubbing off
      1 | Catmint | Cures greencough
      2 | Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes
      2 | Chervil | Helps infection/bellyaches/kitting
      1 | Chickweed | Cures greencough
      3 | Cobwebs | Treats bleeding, binds broken bones
      1 | Coltsfoot | Eases breathing or kitten-cough
      2 | Comfrey Roots | Repairs broken bones, and burns
      3 | Daisy Leaves | Eases aching joints
      2 | Dock | Soothe scratches and sore paws
      1 | Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection
      2 | Elder Leaf | Soothes sprains
      3 | Fennel | Helps pain in hips
      2 | Feverfew | Helps bring down fevers/headaches
      2 | Goatweed | Eases grief
      3 | Goldenrod | Good for healing wounds
    ─ MEDICINE STORE CONT.
      1 | Honey | Soothes infections, sore throats, and coughing
      2 | Horsetail | Stops bleeding and stops infection
      2 | Juniper Berries | Helps bellyaches and breathing
      2 | Lamb's Ear | Gives strength
      1 | Lavender | Cures fever and chills
      1 | Lovage | Can help cure coughs
      2 | Marigold | Stops infection and bleeding
      1 | Mint | Hides scents of death
      1 | Mouse Bile | Kills ticks
      2 | Poppy Seeds | Helps sleep, shock, and distress
      1 | Ragwort Leaves | Help aching joints
      1 | Raspberry Leaves | Painkiller or stops bleeding from kitting
      2 | Rush | Helps hold broken limbs in place
      1 | Sorrel | Builds appetite
      1 | Stick | Braces broken limbs
      1 | Stinging Nettle | Induces vomiting
      1 | Sweet-sedge | eases infections
      3 | Tansy | Cures coughs, wounds, and poisons
      1 | Thyme | Calms anxiety and shock
      1 | Tormentil | Treats wounds and extracts poison
      1 | Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons
      2 | Yarrow | extracts poison/soothes pads
      ──────────
      3 | Deathberries | Poisonous when consumed
      3 | Foxglove | Can cause paralysis or heart failure
      3 | Holly Berries | Poisonous to kits
Last edited by jazz. on Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ju_is_Lucky » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:10 am

Number of Cats: 9 | Next Stars Visit: able 12. April 20 | Pebbles: 73

Writing
Rosethorn POV
The young she-cat sat in front of the Hollowtree. Looking over her shoulder she could see Robinpaw trying to sort some herbs. She learned fast to distinguish them If her training would go on like this, she’d soon be ready to move from the apprentice den in the Hollowtree with Rosethorn and Seeker. She wouldn’t be a fully trained Starbound by then, but she would be ready to walk with the stars for the first time. Thinking about Seeker made her frown. She looked over the camp, fixating him near the preypile.
For some reason, he sneaks out every night for 5 days, or at least that was the first time Rosethorn saw it. Maybe she should follow him tonight. She wanted to know what was going on with her brother. Her thoughts were interrupted when a smaller body pressed itself against her side. She looked down to the dark crème-grey she-cat, that smiled up at her. “Why are you watching your brother so intensely?” Moonflower asked curios. “Nothing. I’m just angry at him for being an uneasy sleeper. He keeps me awake.” It wasn’t that much of a lie. Before he would go out in the night he tossed and tuned in his moss.
Moonflower purred. “He is probably hunting in his sleep.” “Yeah, that’s most likely it.” It’s most likely not, but Rosethorn didn’t want to talk about it. She trusted Moonflower. In the short time, she’s been here, both of them grew pretty close, but who knows what was going on? Maybe he was called by the stars or the gods and she couldn’t talk to Moonflower about that. Nothing that happened with them was meant to know for anyone except them. Sometimes Rosethorn couldn’t even talk to Seeker about some things.
She felt Moonflower pushing gently against her shoulder. “Look at your other brother.” She whispered. Rosethorn followed Moonflowers glance, looking at Flyingashes. He was sitting with Snowball. The small cat came here not even a moon ago. Flyingashes mocked her, for her short legs, saying she could never hunt or properly fight like that. And then Seeker said she should come with them on their next hunting patrol.
She caught half of what the hunting group brought home that day. She wasn’t that fast, but she knew how to sneak up on anything. It was the first time Rosethorn heard Flyingashes sincerely apologize in moons. The two grew closer from that day forward. “He finally found a friend.” Rosethorn spoke quietly, knowing how hard it was for him to get along with someone. He was prickly and could act like a fox, bur Rosethorn was pretty sure there was another side in him as well

Servings
Hollowclan consumes 3 servings (1 hare)

Hunting
Flyingashes takes Seeker, Arrowflight, Embershadow, and Snowball on a hunting patrol

Patrolling
Moonflower goes patrolling with Deepsea

Starbound / Injured
Rosethorn practice her on her own
Rosethorn goes gathering

Relationships/Mates/Births
/

Rank changes
/

Mentoring
Rosethorn trains with Robinpaw

Requests
Seeker asks for a mother

Mod notes
Archive(Ranks, Territory etc.)
Name color meaning
Green = Please don’t kill them. They are important for the story or have a specific death planed for story purposes (Injuries are fine)
Yellow = normal (Injury, death, etc. rolls are fine)
Red = Please target these for death rolls

Starwalker:
          Seeker of the Stars | 35 Moons | Male (amab)| X

The Council:
          Flyingashes | 35 Moons | Male (amab) | Preystalker |X

Starbounds:
          Rosethorn | 35 Moons |Female (amab) | X

Preystalker:
          Arrowflight | 22 Moons| Male (amab) | X
          Embershadow | 21 Moons | Female (afab) | x
          Snowball | 30 Moons | Female (afab) | X (munchkin)

Watcher
          Deepsea | 23 Moons |Female (afab) |X
          Moonflower | 38 Moons | Female (afab) | X

Apprentices:
          Robinpaw | 7 Moons | Female [afab] | X

Mothers/Fathers:

Kits:

Retired:

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Broom 2x | Used in poultices that can help broken legs and wounds
    Celandine 1x| Soothes weakened or damaged eyes
    Daisy leaf 1x| Eases the pain of aching joints. It is also a traveling herb
    Foxglove seeds 1x| They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure
    Water hemlock 1x| Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth
    Parsley 1x | Stops a queen from producing milk/Also used to cure bellyache
    Willow leaves 1x |Stops vomiting
    Holly berries 1x |poisonous for kits
    Honey 1x| Soothes infections/great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats/helps cats swallow other concoctions/helps soothe coughing
    Stick 1x | to make splints/ Distracts cats from pain (Recommended for queens giving birth)
    Feverfew 1x | Reduces body temperature/especially good for headaches
    Poppy seeds 1x | ease pain/help sleep/soothe shock or distress
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving each [0 serving left]
    Shrew | x0 | 1 serving each [0 servings left]
    Ermine | x2 | 2 servings each [5 serving left]
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings each [2 servings left]
    Hare| x1 | 3 servings each [0 servings left]
    Bird | x0 | 3 servings each [0 servings left]

Mentors:
    Moves for Watchers: tracking, patrolling, fighting, climbing. Additional moves they can learn: swimming, amateur hunting
    Moves for Preystalkers: tracking, swimming, hunting, fishing. Additional moves they can learn: climbing, armature fighting
    Moves for Starbounds: herb identification, harvesting, swimming, orientating in the Start. Additional moves they can learn: armature fighting, armature hunting, climbing
    Rosethorn | Robinpaw | 0 | herb identification, harvesting, swimming, orientating in the Start, armature fighting, armature hunting, climbing

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    ? & ? | Seeker of the Stars. Rose, Ashes
    Name and Name | Kits
Ju_is_Lucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KenkuJuice » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:30 am

Number of Cats: 33
Next Moonpool Visit:[b] April 19

[Pinestar requests a warrior]
[Stormwind adopts Spotkit]
[Moonpaw is treated with x1 celandine]
[Shortcall is treated with x2 chickweed and x1 coltsfoot]
[Stonepaw is treated with x1 daisy leaf]
[Deadpaw is treated with x1 ivy and x1 goldenrod]
[the clan consumes x2 lark, x1 shrew]
[all apprentices train, Forestbranch substitutes Shortcall]
[Deadpaw turns to the shadows and trains in the Dark Forest]
[the medicine cats search for herbs]
[Bramblefoot, Gingerleaf, Weedsmoke, and Creamtail patrol]
[Ravenwing, Strongheart, Ambereye, and Jaypaw hunt]

Leader:
    Pinestar | 40 moons | F | X
    Lives: ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    Deputy:
    Bramblefoot | 30 moons | M | X

Medicine Cat:
    Weaselwhisker | 29 moons | M | X
    Hawkclaw | 18 moons | M | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
    Moonpaw | 12 moons | M | X

Warriors:
    Manetail | 18 moons | F | X
    Losteye | 20 moons | F | X
    Lemmingfoot | 30 moons | M | X
    Gingerleaf | 16 moons | M | X
    Goosefeather | 40 moons | M | X
    Creamtail | 34 moons | M | X
    Ravenwing I 19 moons I M I X
    Strongheart I 20 moons I F I X
    Clawtail I 19 moons I F I X
    Shortcall | 28 moons | F | X
    Furtuft | 29 moons | F | X
    Mousetail | 30 moons | F | X
    Weedsmoke | 260 moons | M | X
    Hollymint | 35 moons | F | X
    Shrillcall | 19 moons | Female | X
    Seedclaw | 29 moons | F | X
    Ambereye | 27 moons | F | X
    Forestbranch | 18 moons | M |X
    Apprentices:
    Moonpaw | 12 moons | M | X
    Stonepaw | 12 moons | M | X
    Mountpaw | 12 moons | M |X
    Mosspaw | 12 moons | F | X
    Jaypaw | 12 moons | M | X
    Deadpaw | 12 moons | F | X
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=x]X[/url]

Queens:
    Stormwind I 36 moons I F I X

Kits:
    Smallkit | 5 moons | M | X
    Tawnykit | 5 moons | F | X
    Thornkit | 5 moons | M | X
    Lilykit | 2 moons | F | X
    Spotkit | 2 moons | F | X

Elders:
    Coaltail | 112 moons | F | X
    Ally Clans:

Allied Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders:
    West | WhisperClan | PheonionFox

Medicine Store:
    deadly nightshade | x1 | kills cats who cannot be saved
    Tormentil | x1 | treats wounds and extracts poisons
    Catchweed | x1 | reduce fevers/itching
    Hawkweed | x 1 | alleviating head and chest congestion
    Rush | x1 | idk
    Ragwort | x1 | Provides strength and energy
    Sweet-Sedge I x1 I Soothes sore throats, infections, and gives strength
    Blackberry leaves I x1 I Mixedinto a poultice to cure beestings
    Stick I x1 I used for splints, and to ease stress with kitting queens
    Adder barrack | x0 | Helps toothache.
    Alfalfa | x0 | Prevents tooth decay.
    Aloe vera | x0 | Treats burns and skin problems.
    Blessed thistle | x0 | Strengthens heart and lungs,
    and increases circulation.
    Lungwort| x1 | Cures yellowcough.
    Bramble twig | x1 | Helps to sleep.
    Broom malice poultice | x2 | Applied to open
    wounds.
    Burdock root | x0 | Applied to bites and cures
    infections.
    Catmint | x0 | Cures greencough and whitecough.
    Celandine | x0 | Strengthens weak eyes.
    Chamomile | x0 | Gives physical strength.
    Chervil | x0 | Applied to wounds; its leaves cure
    infections and its roots cure bellyache.
    Chickweed | x0 | Cures greencough.
    Cobweb | x0 | Stops bleeding.
    Coltsfoot | x0 | Helps shortness of breath.
    Comfrey | x0 | Soothes wounds.
    Willow bark |x1|Eases pain.
    Daisy leaves | x1 | Soothes aching joins.
    Dandelion leaf | x0 | Prevents nervous breakdown and
    eases shock.
    Dock | x1 | Soothes scratches.
    Dried oak leaf | x0 | Stops infections.
    Echinacia | x0 | Eases infection.
    Ferns | x1 | Used to clean out wounds.
    Feverfew | x1 | Cools down body temperatures
    for cats who have fevers or chills.
    Ginger | x0 | Used for asthma and coughs.
    Goldenrod | x0 | Applied to wounds.
    Goosegrass | x0 | Stops bleeding.
    Hawthorne berry | x0 | Treats heartburn and indigestion.
    Honey | x0 | Soothes sore throats.
    Horsetail | x3 | Treats infected wounds.
    Huckleberry | x0 | Relives muscle pain.
    Ivy | x0 | Calms down body.
    Juniper berry | x0 | Soothes bellyaches and
    helps with troubled breathing.
    Lavender | x1 | Cures fevers.
    Marigold | x0 | Stops infections.
    Mouse bile | x1 | Used to remove ticks.
    Parsley | x1 | Stops the flow of milk in nursing queens.
    Poppy seed | x0 | Soothes sock and distress,
    and eases pain. DO NOT FEED TO KITS.
    Raspberry leaf | x2 | Eases pain during a queen's kitting.
    Stinging nettle | x1 | Dispels poison and brings
    down swelling.
    Tansy | x0 | Cures cough.
    Thyme | x2 | Calms anxiety and frayed nerves.
    Watermint | x0 | Helps bellyache.
    Wild garlic | x0 | Prevents infections.
    Yarrow | x1 | Applied to wounds, prevents
    infections, and expels poison. If swallowed, will
    make a cat vomit.
    Borage I x2 I Produces more milk, brings down fevers,
    and eases chest tightness
    Lamb's ear I x1 I Gives strength
    Ragwart | x1 | Gives energy.

Prey Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Hawk | x1 | 3 servings
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Shrew | x3 | 1 serving
    Lark | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Weaselwhisker | Moonpaw | No. of training sessions: 6 | Moves: Herb recognition, Poison recognition, basic healing, balance, wound treatment
    Strongheart | Stonepaw | No. of training sessions: 6 | Moves: Tackle, Hunting, climbing, tracking, ambush
    Clawtail | Mountpaw | No. of training sessions: 5 | Moves: Tackle, Hunting, climbing, tracking, ambush
    Furtuft | Mosspaw | No. of training sessions: 5 | Moves: Tackle, Hunting, climbing, tracking
    Ravenwing |Jaypaw | No. of training sessions: 6 | Moves: Tackle, Hunting, climbing, tracking, ambush, stalking
    Shortcall/Dark Forest | Deadkit | No. of training sessions: 6 | Moves: Shortcall: Tackle, hunting climing PONS: Slice, Stalking, Ambush

Deceased Cats:
    Poppyleap | killed by a monster | Starclan
    Lilypetal | frostbite | Starclan
    Flamepelt | frostbite | Starclan

Family:
    Stormwind and Weedsmoke I Tawnykit, Thornkit, Smallkit, and Spotkit
    Lemmingfoot and Seedclaw | Moonpaw, Deadpaw, Jaypaw,
    Stonepaw, Mountpaw, and Mosspaw
    Ambereye | Lilykit

Pebble count: 29?

notes for mod | what are the pebbles for?
Last edited by KenkuJuice on Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
There will be three cats, kin of your kin, with the power of the stars in their paws. They will find a fourth, and the battle between light and darkness will be won. A new leader will rise from the shadows of his death, and the Clans will survive beyond the memories of his memories. This is how it always has been, and how it always will be.

I can do this Magnus please... Just lie down I don't wan't you to fall and hurt yourself... I love you Magnus I love all of you I'm sorry... It'll al l b e o v e r s o o n...
-Griffin Mcelroy, an evil evil boy that ended my life.

I'll be having my body back, you undead crap!
-Magnus

Animus bell: How would you like to live forever?
Magnus: I'd hate it. Shut up.

Listen, listen, I have a plan - let's eat some ooatssssss, Spectral ooatssssss...
-Garyl

I don't think you heard me. I said. I AM SYLVAIN
Image pls click my eggo
KenkuJuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me