Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Chamrosh's replies 18/07

Postby Chamrosh » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:48 am

★★★★★

Weather - Green-Leaf
Summer. Summer starts with little warning.
One day, intense rain falls cover the clans' lands, and the
next, the sun blazes down on them instead.
The sudden brightness quickly dries up the puddles and
flooding that many clans have encountered, but the extent
of them means some floods can still be found.
Additionally, the sudden brilliant heat means that forest
fires are beginning to break out among the hotter clans.
Of course, some days are still colder than others, but for
most, the sun is certainly proving its fiery reputation.
Prey can feel the heat too, and fortunately, most clans
send out their patrols in mornings and evenings, the only
time that the prey can bear during the day.
Some mothers might be exhausted by the heat, but certainly
their kittings should still be faring well for a while.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅★★★★★★

GoldclanPlatjaclan★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅★★★★★★

FloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilification
18/07 or 07/18 or 18th July

ImageImageImage

B E A R C L A N
inky.

[Slatestar asks StarClan for a warrior (could it be an oriental longhair please?)]
[Sandstep, Cougarleap, Weaselfur, and Adderpaw patrol]
[Gingerstem, Cindertail, Weaselfur, and Vipersun hunt]
[Grassheart, Squirrelpaw, Rabbitspark, and Quailthroat hunt]
[Grassheart teaches Squirrelpaw Battle]
[Swiftpaw is apprenticed to Batfur, Nightpaw to Cougarleap, Elmpaw to Ravencloud, and Talonpaw to Cedarsplash]
[Swiftpaw, Nightpaw, Elmpaw, and Talonpaw all go out to learn hunting]
[Minkblossom looks for herbs]
[The Clan consumes x1 hare and x1 squirrel]

[ Starclan sends a warrior *]
[ While on patrol, Sandstep, Cougarleap, Weaselfur, and Adderpaw encounter a queen and her four kits ]
[ While hunting, Gingerstem, Cindertail, Weaselfur, and Vipersun catch 1x Big Fish ]
[ While hunting, Grassheart, Squirrelpaw, Rabbitspark, and Quailthroat catch 1x Squirrel, and 1x Minnow ]
[ Squirrelpaw successfully learns the Battle skill! ]
[ Swiftpaw, Nightpaw, Elmpaw, and Talonpaw all successfully learn the Hunting skill! ]
[ While herb-hunting, Minkblossom finds 1x Wild Garlic and 1x Chamomile ]

[ the rock pile lies undisturbed ]

Rabbitspark and Cindertail, you absolute beans

*This was the only free to use non-watermarked image of an oriental longhair I could find. They need to be attributed to the photographer in some form, and I figured linking to the page was the easiest way to do that. I have made a note that I will need to make Oriental lines, in all combinations, but that may take a few days after I get back.

ImageImageImage

Lope On

[[The Clan consumes a rabbit ]]
[[Shadeflower & Driftfeather patrol ]]
[[Sootfang, Driftfeather, and Smokestar go hunting]]
[[Seedkit becomes an apprentice]]
[[Smokestar requests a warrior]]

[ While on patrol, Shadeflower and Driftfeather encounter nothing much of interest, really ]
[ While hunting, Sootfang, Driftfeather and Smokestar catch 1x Shrew and 1x Crow ]
[ Starclan has sent a warrior ]

ImageImageImage

GoldClan
Each life has it's value, and each is worth more than gold.
Dinolil1

Short post 'cause I gotta go to bed but they eat the vulture, Oryxthroat and Cannastar are hunting (separately), and Embergaze is collecting herbs.

[ While hunting, Oryxthroat catches 1x Mouse. Hunting while pregnant will surely take a strain on her and her kits, but it's almost certainly better to accept that than to risk starving! ]
[ While hunting, Cannastar catches 1x Rat ]
[ While herb-hunting, Embergaze finds 1x Chamomile, and 1x Chervil ]

ImageImageImage

Some useful links regarding food pile creation that I might just leave here to give a greater chance of everyone seeing, at least for a while:
Ein, Zwei
If you are using a fontmeme text header in your post, it's in site art rules for both chickensmoothie and fontmeme that you need to credit fontmeme for it in your post somewhere. Please don't get yourself warnings for easily avoidable things, especially when avoiding a warning requires less effort.

From Friday, I'm going to be away until Mid-August. If you want me, I should be able to access PMs and Discord messages fine (for most of the time, anyway), I just won't be able to get replies up, so if you have a query or anything, you're still welcome to address me about it!
Winter solstice will be doing the bulk of replies (and not Seaclan).
She also has my permission to casually pilfer this coding, and the coding from an Autumn reply of her choice, while I'm away
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━━━━━⌈Lyreclan⌋

Postby Rose.King » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:50 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⌈[Realm] Light | [Alignment] Neutral Good⌋━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lyreclan is named after the Lyrebird, namely the Superb Lyrebird, known for their excellent mimicry.
Like the Lyrebird, Lyreclan is one of the best at mimicking and adapting. They've shifted their clan's l
ocation with the change of the seasons and altering of their land by Two-legs, and are now living in a
densely wooded area, having learned their techniques from the former rogues and loners that had po
pulated the area, some still live within the clan to this day. They're truly known for their acceptance
of loners and rogues, even allowing a few to move along their territory and stay depending on the sea
sons, if the lone cats in turn help serve their clan and catch prey. Lyreclan adores new blood and the
knowledge that comes with them, always looking for better techniques and advancements in battle m
oves in case anything truly ruffles this peaceful clan's figurative feathers.

xxxxxxxxxHighrocks⌋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Highrocks are actually a group of abandoned two-leg steps, long since deserted and covered in vi
nes and moss, surrounded by trees that have slowly broken through the stones, their roots sprawling
along the steps. The Leader, Deputy, and Healer sit atop the steps and roots at the highest point, wh
ile the rest of the clan, including kittens and queens, gather on the lower steps and the earth beneat
h their paws. The Highrocks may serve as either a meeting place or the highest point of a battle if an
y clan invaded their camp, as all in the clan are skilled at stealth and tree-climbing.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Densxxxxxxx

The Fighter's and Smallpaw's Den are connected to each other, with long tendrils of ivy hanging down
from the cave, a soft, humming waterfall gurgles down the far side wall along the Fighter's side, feed
ing the stream that separates the two connected caves. Plant life acts as a rather secure wall around
the soft stream and gentle pool during the rainy weather, keeping the feline's paws nice and dry. A fe
w tail lengths away from the Fighter's and Smallpaw's dens resides a tall, towering, stone-fortified ca
ve, with walls covered in ivy and cool stone floors. The Healer tucks their store in the cracks and holl
owed out spaces between the stone, with some curves large enough for paws to store even more her
crap higher up, with a baking stone outside of the den residing in the sunlight to dry herbs on. The Lea
der
's den is tucked around the highrocks, in a small, secluded, section beneath the crumbling steps,
with roots holding the stone as a ceiling and draping down to form a sort of privacy wall in the front
of the den. The leader's den is not large, but is also large enough for kittens and queens to hide awa
y, or for a patrol of warriors to ambush from. On the opposite side of the highrocks resides a luscious
moss-ridden, tree. Dug deep beneath the sheltered roots and trunk lies the nursery, with sunlight car
efully streaming in beneath the roots, Kit-mothers and their offspring are never too chilled, or too w
armed, by the sun's touch. With the nursery being close to the Fighter's den, security is definite.

xxxxxxxHunting Grounds⌋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Forest Roots" is a mangrove beside a river, where those proficient in swimming catch fish and even
small rodents that reside in or by the river. "Forest Trails" is a flurry of undergrowth is home to man
y rodents and birds, even rabbits, and those skilled in stealth and numerous may even catch a small
fawn.
Rose.King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:59 am

Season: Green Leaf
    Weather: It is now extremely hot in the territories. With everything so dry the water seems to have been sucked up by the plants. Water levels are dangerously low, at least hunting is still good. The heat has made prey slower and easier to catch so your cats wont have to put to much effort into hunting.

Announcement: N/A

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
apochrypha wrote:— J A D E C L A N —
— Willowstar patrols the borders.
— Dovetail forages for herbs.
— The clan eats 2 servings of food.
— Hawkeye and Hazelflight go hunting.

Willowstar finds a potential warrior while on patrol.
    Dovetail finds chickweed and burnet.
    Hawkeye and Hazelflight caught 2 rabbits.

Lady Masquerade wrote:P e b b l e C l a n
[fawnstep, oakfur, sparkpelt, mintfur, and batwing go hunting]
[lynxtuft, pinedust, featherwhisker, darksky, turtletail and larksong go hunting]
[poppyflower, heatherpond, petalbreeze, turtletail, and peachfur go on a border patrol]
[olivestar, adderfang, pearleaf, mistyfoot, and mooseheart go on a border patrol]
[mooseheart trains stormpaw]
[fogfall trains pansypaw]
[snowbird trains plumpaw]
[dovecloud trains brackenpaw]
[splashpelt and cloudpaw hunt for herbs]
[lionblaze rests + receives 2 cobwebs, marigold, and chamomile]
[appleblossom is kitting! fogfall is the father]
[windpaw has her warrior assessment - if passing she will be called windchaser]
[pebbleclan consumes 8 servings]

Fawnstep, Oakfur, Sparkpelt, Mintfur, and Batwing caught 3 minnows and 3 small fish.
    Lynxtuft, Pinedust, Featherwhisker, Darksky, Turtletail and Larksong caught 3 frogs and 3 water fowl.
    Poppyflower, Heatherpond, Petalbreeze, Turtletail, and Peachfur find two cats that are mates, the molly is due rather soon. Will they accept them into the clan or have them move along?
    Olivestar, Adderfang, Pearleaf, Mistyfoot, and Mooseheart end their patrol early do to the heat.
    Stormpaw learns the battle skill.
    Pansypaw learns the stalking skill.
    Plumpaw learns the hunting skill.
    Brackenpaw learns the navigation skill.
    Splashpelt and Cloudpaw find willow bark, willow leaf and marigold.
    Lionblaze seems to be on the mend, all they need is some rest.
    Appleblossom gave birth to 1 [Healthy], 2 [Healthy], 3 [Sick= Mute], 4 [Healthy], 5 [Healthy], 6 [Healthy] kits.
    Windpaw passed her assessment! She is now Windchaser!

(Lucky roll for kits, it was a 5% chance for 6 babies and they are all pretty much healthy x.x Good luck haha)

Makoto Naegi wrote:Image
[Acornclan consumes two squirrels, a rabbit and mouse (7 servings)]
[Greypatch and Blossomberry become mates and try for kits]
[Bloomseed rests]
[Rabbitnose hunts for herbs]
[All apprentices train with their mentor]
[Bumblestream, Emberstorm, Dustbreeze and Smallsky hunt]
[Cowpelt, Blackwing, Stormpetal and Hollymist patrol]
[Bearbrook looks after his kits]

Blossomberry is now expecting Greypatch's kits!
    Rabbitnose finds dried oak leaf and goldenrod.
    Bumblestream, Emberstorm, Dustbreeze and Smallsky caught 2 rabbits and a vole.
    Cowpelt, Blackwing, Stormpetal and Hollymist find a young fox on their territory. The patrol chased the pest out of the territory with no cats getting hurt.

Røse.King wrote:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⌈[Realm] Light | [Alignment] Neutral Good⌋━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lyreclan is named after the Lyrebird, namely the Superb Lyrebird, known for their excellent mimicry.
Like the Lyrebird, Lyreclan is one of the best at mimicking and adapting. They've shifted their clan's l
ocation with the change of the seasons and altering of their land by Two-legs, and are now living in a
densely wooded area, having learned their techniques from the former rogues and loners that had po
pulated the area, some still live within the clan to this day. They're truly known for their acceptance
of loners and rogues, even allowing a few to move along their territory and stay depending on the sea
sons, if the lone cats in turn help serve their clan and catch prey. Lyreclan adores new blood and the
knowledge that comes with them, always looking for better techniques and advancements in battle m
oves in case anything truly ruffles this peaceful clan's figurative feathers.

xxxxxxxxxHighrocks⌋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Highrocks are actually a group of abandoned two-leg steps, long since deserted and covered in vi
nes and moss, surrounded by trees that have slowly broken through the stones, their roots sprawling
along the steps. The Leader, Deputy, and Healer sit atop the steps and roots at the highest point, wh
ile the rest of the clan, including kittens and queens, gather on the lower steps and the earth beneat
h their paws. The Highrocks may serve as either a meeting place or the highest point of a battle if an
y clan invaded their camp, as all in the clan are skilled at stealth and tree-climbing.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━Densxxxxxxx

The Fighter's and Smallpaw's Den are connected to each other, with long tendrils of ivy hanging down
from the cave, a soft, humming waterfall gurgles down the far side wall along the Fighter's side, feed
ing the stream that separates the two connected caves. Plant life acts as a rather secure wall around
the soft stream and gentle pool during the rainy weather, keeping the feline's paws nice and dry. A fe
w tail lengths away from the Fighter's and Smallpaw's dens resides a tall, towering, stone-fortified ca
ve, with walls covered in ivy and cool stone floors. The Healer tucks their store in the cracks and holl
owed out spaces between the stone, with some curves large enough for paws to store even more her
crap higher up, with a baking stone outside of the den residing in the sunlight to dry herbs on. The Lea
der
's den is tucked around the highrocks, in a small, secluded, section beneath the crumbling steps,
with roots holding the stone as a ceiling and draping down to form a sort of privacy wall in the front
of the den. The leader's den is not large, but is also large enough for kittens and queens to hide awa
y, or for a patrol of warriors to ambush from. On the opposite side of the highrocks resides a luscious
moss-ridden, tree. Dug deep beneath the sheltered roots and trunk lies the nursery, with sunlight car
efully streaming in beneath the roots, Kit-mothers and their offspring are never too chilled, or too w
armed, by the sun's touch. With the nursery being close to the Fighter's den, security is definite.

xxxxxxxHunting Grounds⌋━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Forest Roots" is a mangrove beside a river, where those proficient in swimming catch fish and even
small rodents that reside in or by the river. "Forest Trails" is a flurry of undergrowth is home to man
y rodents and birds, even rabbits, and those skilled in stealth and numerous may even catch a small
fawn.

amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━━━━━⌈Lyreclan|Post 01⌋

Postby Rose.King » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:12 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⌈[Toms] 1 | [Mollies] 0 ⌋━━━━━━━━━━━━
actions wrote:Falconstar decides to patrol.

Pack members wrote:Leader:
Falconstar | 20 | Tom | Brown Tabby w/Green Eyes
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
————————————————
Deputy:
x | x | x | x
————————————————
Healer:
x | x | x | x
————————————————
Fighter(s) (Warrior(s)):
x | x | x | x
————————————————
Smallpaw(s)(Apprentice(s)):
x | x | x | x
————————————————
Kit-Mother(s) (Queen(s)):
x | x | x | x
————————————————
Kit(s):
x | x | x | x
————————————————
Seniorem(s) (Elder(s)):
x | x | x | x
————————————————
Mortuus (Dead):
x | x
x | x
————————————————
Progenies (Families):
x + x | x + x + x
x + x | x + x + x
Clan Status wrote:
Ally Clans:
x | x
x | x
Enemy Clans:
x | x
x | x
Borders
North | x | x
East | x | x
South | x | x
West | x | x
Medicine Store wrote:
x | x
x | x
x | x
x | x
x | x
x | x
x | x
x | x
x | x
Fresh-Kill Pile: wrote:
Mouse | No. | xs
Vole | No. | xs
Squirrel | No. | xs
Small Fish | No. | xs
All birds | No. | xs
Hare | No. | xs
Mentors: wrote:x | x | No. | x
x | x | No. | x
x | x | No. | x
Recent Log History wrote:
———7.18.18 Lyreclan has been founded!
———
———
———
———
———
———
[/quote]
Last edited by Rose.King on Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rose.King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby inky. » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:40 pm

B E A R C L A N
Number of Cats: 29 (4 kits)
Number of Servings: 6
Next Ruins Visit: 7/25
Next Birth: Wisteriawind (Now!)
Mod Notes: N/A

Archive

Slatestar towered over the rest of the Clan. Their moon of rest had come and gone, and now it was time to send up another unlucky cat. They hadn't drawn yet, however. They were still waiting for the patrol to return. Cedarsplash sat quietly, tail curled neatly around her curvy body. Her ear flicked impatiently and nerves clawed at her insides. Not only was a stone being drawn, but her three daughters were having their assessment later in the day. Of course, the proud mother had no doubt they would pass, but she was concerned something might happen. What if a stray dog wandered into the waters and swam to the island? No, surely the patrols would have picked up a scent of dogs before...right? Shaking her head, she heaved a heavy sigh. She worried too much. A rustle of the buses that made up the entrance caught her attention. Sandstep was first. She was followed by Cougarleap, who was struggling with a small kit that was prodding at his muzzle. The warrior's nose was up in the air and his fur was on end. The kit kept squirming and thrashing in his grip. Adderpaw and Weaselfur came next, each with a it of their own. They were having much less trouble. Adderpaw was calm and carried the small ginger kitten with care. She would make a good mother some day. Weaselfur wasn't as freaked out as Cougarleap, but there was a lingering look of concern in his eyes. He walks stiffly, as if at any moment the kit would wrench itself from his jaws. But it was the last cat that peaked Cedarsplash's interest. A familiar brown tabby pelt with a white splotch on its chest, not unlike herself. Cedarsplash lept to her feet. "Wrenpool?" She whispered excitedly "Wrenpool!" The kit-carrying she-cat turned her head to look at Cedarsplash. Recognition lit up her face in the form of a relived smile. She gently set down the light brown kit and rushed to her. "Cedarsplash!" Wrenpool cried. The two met in a nuzzle, their identical colored fur mingling. "I thought I lost you!" Wrenpool cried, voice choking with emotion. "So did I!" Cedarsplash laughed, pulling away "H-How did you get here? Aster let you go?" Wren giggled and rolled her eyes. "No, of course not! I left while he was asleep. I gathered up the little ones and just started to wander. I made it to the island somehow, and those cats found me!" Cedarsplash looked at the bundles of fur huddled in a group in the middle of camp, surrounded by very confused looking Clanmates. "You have kits!" Cedarsplash exclaimed, joy spilling over her "Oh, Wrenpool they're so adorable! So unlike their father." Her comment earned a snort from Wrenpool. "Oh, definitely. You know-" The queen was cut off by Vipersun. "Excuse me. I'd hate to inturupt your little reunion here, but who exactly are you?" He meowed, voice sharp. Cedarsplash moved in front of the other cat, almost nose to nose with the tom. "This is Wrenpool. She's my sister." Cedarsplash explained, tone firm. Lowering her voice, she added, "Now, if you don't mind, Vipersun, why don't you slither back into the dark hole you crawled out of and leave us alone. Why are you always so aggressive? Not all cats are threats." Vipersun lashed his tail and wrinkled his nose. "You can never be too careful, Cedarsplash." He whispered back, borderline hissing.

As the tom backed off, Slatestar let out a comanding yowl. "Welcome, Wrenpool. I hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm sure your sister, and all of BearClan, (at this he shot a pointed glance at Vipersun) will make you feel at home." He greeted "I would also like to welcome Otterfur, the warrior sent by StarClan this moon. Otterfur, I hope you enjoy your new home." A sleek brown tom (earning his name, for he looked like an otter) dipped his head in thanks. Cedarsplash hadn't even noticed the tom. She shrugged it off. Her sister had found her! She motioned to the nursery. The two she-cats carried Wrenpool's kits to the den. It was carved into the cliff face, but oddly comfortable. Cedarsplash helped her sister get settled with her kits and the returned to the clearing.

By the time she settled back down, Slatestar had already begun the ceremony. The grey tom had started over to the stone pool. Soon, the joy and happiness of her sister rejoining her disappeared, replaced by fear and anxiety. Like last moon, the grey leader flicked his paw, sending a pebble skittering across the ground, it sounded like thunder in the silence. Slatestar blinked, swallowed, and slowly moved over to the small stone. He lowered his muzzle to the ground to examine it. He let out a small huff and returned to his straight posture. He cleared his throat and announced who it would be. His sharp word cut through the silence, sending a wave of relief, anger, and despair rippling through the Clan. "Rabbitspark!"

~~~~~

Rabbitspark slowly padded through the forest. Countless plans whirled around her head. She was quick to accept things. She accepted she would have to fight, but she would never accept the fact that this meant death. It truly didn't. She would fight with the power of fifty lions. She would win. Determination made her feel stronger, more likely to win. It wasn't long until she reached the foot of the mountain. The warrior dug her claws into the muddy rock, pulling herself up the slope. She stumbled a few times, ending little rocks cascading down the side, but overall she made it up to the mouth of the cave unscathed. And that's how she would leave the den.

She didn't hesitate; she wanted this done with as fast as possible. The moment the calico set paw in the cave, a looming shadow made itself known. Hot, sticky breath poured over Rabbitspark's fur as the bear snorted at her, taking in her scent. Rabbitspark stood tall, not flinching away from the beast. "You have courage." The bear bellowed "Or maybe perhaps ignorance. Either way, it is no good." Rabbitspark snarled and swiped at the bear's nose, slicing at the skin. The bear growled and used a paw to swat her away. "Careful. Don't want to die to early." The bear warned, growl filled with sarcasm. Rabbitspark's response was a high-pitched battle cry. She launched herself at the bear's face, swinging her claws wildly. She latched onto his ear and, digging her claws into the thick skin of his forehead, clamped her jaws on it. She felt fur rip and skin tear, and the metallic prick of blood. The bear gave a hardy shake, flinging the small cat away. She landed on her feet and scampered away, dodging several attempts by the bear to crush her. She was quicker. An idea sprung onto her mind. Thinking it through quickly, she decided it would work. However, her moment of thought gave her opponent ample time to score an attack. The bear's teeth sunk into Rabbitspark's shoulder, picking her up and giving her a harsh shake. The bear tossed its head back, flinging the small she-cat in the air. He then opened his jaws and waited for her to land in his mouth, impaling herself on the pointy teeth. But she didn't. Instead, she twisted mid-air and forced herself away. The bear still grabbed onto her, though, but it was her ear. Unfortunately for her, when a cat is falling quickly and a large animal take hold of a thin piece of skin, the skin tends to rip. And so did her ear. She let out a painful screech as she fell to the ground, half of her ear not far behind. The small flap of skin hit the stone floor of the cavern with a sickening smack. Blood spilled over half of her face, blinding her in one eye. She still could hear out of the ear, though, so that was a plus. Only half of it had torn, but it seared as if her entire face had been chomped in two. She shook out her pelt, desperate to be able to see. Her vision shook and panic was setting in, causing her to loose breath. She looked around frantically, pressing herself against the stone wall. She saw the shadow move towards her. She shrunk down, squeezing her eyes closed. No! She wouldn't die like this! She snapped open her eyes at once, pupils like slits. She barred her teeth and puffed up. Her claws slid out and she charged, bolting for the bear's legs. She braced herself and dove beneath his belly, not bothering to rake her claws. She knew all that would accomplish was tearing a few tufts of fur. No, she didn't even care about the bear anymore. All she cared about was the thing behind it. The opening. The mouth of the cave that let orange light spill in. Rabbitspark's legs throbbed, but she pushed herself, making herself run even faster. A wide smile formed on her face as she reached the hole. But as soon as she reached the end, a force tugged her back into the gloomy darkness. The bear had grabbed onto her tail! The bear pulled her towards him, sending Rabbitspark jerking backwards. The cat filled with panic and she thrust her legs back, kicking and bucking at the bear's snout. She landed a hard hit on the nose, right on the area she had cut open before. The bear let go and Rabbitspark used her last ounce of energy to sprint out of that death den. She flung herself over the edge of the cliff, carefully skidding down and taking off once more as she reached the bottom. All she heard as she disappeared into the undergrowth was her own heartbeat and the outraged roar of the bear.

~~~~~

Cindertail lay with his face buried in his paws. He was an idiot. Regret and despair clung to his heart. Rabbitspark had gone to the bear. She had left. And he never told her his true feelings for her. A small whimper escaped his throat. He was outside alone in the dark. He couldn't sleep. It had been a day since she had left and he missed her terribly. He needed someone he could talk to; someone he could trust. Now there was no one. Cindertail kicked himself. How could he think like that? Rabbitspark was strong, she'd make it out alive. At least, he prayed that she did. He couldn't live without her. He loved her. Cindertail's head popped up. Did he really just think that? No, certainly not. There was no way he loved her. She was the best friend he ever had. But, still, something about it seemed right. It was right. He was in love with Rabbitspark! Excitement and joy filled him. He couldn't wait to tell her! But then, reality set it. He would most likely never be able to tell her. He jumped to his paws, panicked. No, no, no! She HAD to make it out! He desperately asked StarClan to let her live. He paced anxiously for what seemed like lifetimes.

The sun was starting to appear over the mountains, and Cindertail was still walking in circles. By now, there was a small but distinct path which he had been traveling. His ear flicked irritably and his eyes stung with exhaustion. Several cats had awoken and the dawn patrol had already gone out. Cedarsplash and Stormfang had tried to persuade him to rest, but he brushed them off briskly, refusing to go to sleep until his friend returned. He stopped for a moment, looking somberly at the sky. He blinked slowly and sighed. Cindertail let his behind thump softly to the ground, hind legs sprawled out and shoulders hunched. He felt tears prick his already stinging eyes. She was never coming back. As soon as the thought crossed his mind, however, there was a rustle at the camp entrance. Cindertail whipped around and saw none other than Rabbitspark, bloddied and obviously exhausted. Half of her left (right from his perspective) ear was torn and dried blood was plastered all the way down to her chin. Cindertail let out a yowl of excitement and rushed over to her, running as fast as he could. They collided in a nuzzle, Cindertail wrapping himself around her and feeling small tears form. "Why'd you take so long? I thought you were dead! Are you hurt? Is that just your ear or did that foxheart get your face, too?" He rambled "Oh, Rabbitspark, I missed you so much! I have so much to tell you!" Rabbitspark giggled and nuzzled him back before pulling away. "Okay, okay!" She purred tiredly "Let me get cleaned up and rest, and then we could talk..." Cindertail took a deep breath and chuckled, nodding. "Right, right, sorry. I'm really tired. Do you mind if I join you for your nap?"

[Rabbitspark is chosen for the bear. Luckily, she escapes with minor injuries]
[Minkblossom uses x1 marigold on Rabbitspark]
[Wisteriawind goes into labor!]
[Quailthroat, Otterfur, Vipersun, and Slatestar patrol]
[Cedarsplash, Batfur, Grassheart, and Squirrelpaw hunt]
[Adderpaw, Cindertail, Weaselfur, and Fogpaw hunt]
[Adderpaw, Squirrelpaw, and Fogpaw take their final assesment! If they pass, they will return as Adderbreeze, Squirrelheart, and Fognose]
[Robinpaw gets apprenticed to Quailthroat; they learn swimming]
[Swiftpaw and Nightpaw all go out to train in stealth]
[Talonpaw and Elmpaw train in climbing]
[Minkblossom looks for herbs]
[The Clan consumes x1 big fish and x1 hare]

Leader:
          Slatestar | 44 m | M | X

Deputy:
          Sandstep | 40 m | F | X

Medicine Cat:
          Minkblossom | 50 m | F | X

Warriors:
          Cindertail | 32 m | M | X
          Cougarleap | 26 m | M | X
          Batfur | 26 m | M | X
          Weaselfur | 60 m | M | X
          Rabbitspark | 32 m | F | X
          Grassheart | 28 m | F | X
          Vipersun | 41 m | M | X
          Cedarsplash | 41 m | F | X
          Ravencloud | 29 m | F | X
          Stormfang | 19 m | M | X
          Gingerstem | 31 m | F | X
          Quailthroat | 36 m | F | X
          Otterfur | 42 m | M | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Adderpaw | 13 m | F | X (left)
          Fogpaw | 13 m | F | X (center)
          Squirrelpaw| 13 m | F | X (right)
          Swiftpaw | 10 m | M | X
          Nightpaw | 7 m | M| X
          Elmpaw | 7 m | F| X
          Talonpaw | 7 m | M| X
          Robinpaw | 6 m | M| X

Queens:
          Wisteriawind | 41 m | F | X
          Wrenpond | 27 m | F | X

Kits:
          Thistlekit | 1 m | M | X
          Hickorykit | 1 m | M | X (left)
          Acornkit | 1 m | F | X (right)
          Cherrykit | 1 m | F | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | KwamiClan | Savannah-the-Caracal
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | FloodClan | Yukon_Shadows

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | Stops bleeding | x1
    Chervil | Helps queens give birth | x0
    Marigold | Stops infection | x2
    Poppy Seeds | Eases Pain | x1
    Mouse Bile | Removes ticks | x1
    Broom | Helps broken bones | x1
    Stinging Nettle | Brings down swelling/induces vomiting| x1
    Burnet | Gives strength | x1
    Dock | Helps soothe scratches | x1
    Willow Bark | Eases pain | x1
    Tormentil | Extracts poison | x1
    Blackberry Leaf | Eases bee stings | x1
    Lovage | Helps cure coughs | x1
    Parsley | Stops a queen from producing milk | x1
    Ivy | Used to store other herbs in | x1
    Chamomile | Calms a cat down and gives strength | x1
    Wild Garlic | Prevents infection when rolled in, esp. rat bites | x1
    Herb | Usage | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x2 | 1 servings
    Minnow | x2 | 1 servings
    Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves (hunting, battle strategy, climbing, stealth, swimming)
    Cindertail | Adderpaw | 5 | Hunting, Swimming, Battle Strategy, Stealth, Climbing
    Weaselfur | Fogpaw | 5 | Swimming, Battle Strategy, Hunting, Climbing
    Grassheart | Squirrelpaw | 5 | Climbing, Stealth, Swimming, Hunting, Battle Strategy
    Batfur | Swiftpaw | 1 | Hunting
    Cougarleap | Nightpaw | 1 | Hunting
    Ravencloud | Elmpaw | 1 | Hunting
    Cedarsplash| Talonpaw | 1 | Hunting
    Quailthroat | Robinpaw | 0 |

Stone Pool:
    Cat Name | Number of Stones Left
    Cindertail | 3
    Cougarleap | 3
    Batfur | 3
    Rabbitspark| 2
    Weaselfur | 3
    Grassheart | 3
    Vipersun | 3
    Cedarsplash | 3
    Wisteriawind | 3
    Ravencloud | 3
    Stormfang | 3
    Gingerstem | 3
    Quailthroat| 3
    Otterfur | 3

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death | [url=link]X[/url]
    Dunewing | Died from wounds caused by the bear | X

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    ??? and ??? | Sandstep, Vipersun
    ??? and Cedarsplash | Adderpaw, Fogpaw, Squirrelpaw
    Batfur and Quailthroat | Nightkit, Elmkit, Talonkit
    Thornshard (FloodClan) and Wisteriawind | Unborn, Robinkit (foster)
    ??? and ??? | Cedarsplash, Wrenpond
    Aster(rogue) and Wrenpond | Thistlekit, Hickorykit, Acornkit, Cherrykit
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

L y n x C l a n !!

Postby triplethesix » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:56 am

i used to have irisclan, but i do not wish to keep that clan anymore.

Territory
lynxclan lives in a medium sized taiga with a large lake surrounding half their territory. the clan was named after the unusual lynx. sure, the territory is unfortunately home to many of these cats, there is a strange cat who is larger than the normal lynx yet has the same looks. the lynx typically keeps away, but if it has to, it’ll kill a clan member. the clan has tried to be allies with the lynx, assuming it wouldn’t be hard, but it always ended badly. the clan has stopped trying to make allies with it, but now they are enemies and all cats must vow to protect their clan from the lynx with their life.

Camp
lynxclan’s camp is to the north of their territory which is uphill. they believe this is a safer place for their clan to stay. lynxclan’s dens are underground, but the underground place is believed to be made by few-furs. these tunnels were founded by the clan founder, and they made it a place where cats could live for generations. every tunnel has a main entrance and a secret entrance. the secret entrance is only known by the members of the clan, and they make sure to cover it up when it’s not in use. every night, they cover the main entrance to the den with a large stone that takes multiple cats to move it. the snow rock is where meetings are held. the snow rock is a large tree that always has snow on the branches. the clan’s leader will stand in a hole that the founder dug beside a branch.

Language
few-furs - humans
snow rock - clan meeting place
wish wall - a large cave with water coming down from the rooftops into water. this is where cats connect with starclan and wish for new members if needed.

Ranks
they have the typical clan ranks, but one rank has been added on.
father - a father to a queen’s kits or to be born kits. he protects his family while bonding with them aswell. he will be removed from his duties and focus on his family instead.
Last edited by triplethesix on Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

starter replies | osleya

Postby clarke, » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:46 am

ForgottenShadow wrote:
i used to have irisclan, but i do not wish to keep that clan anymore.

Territory
lynxclan lives in a medium sized taiga. the clan was named after the unusual lynx. sure, the territory is unfortunately home to many of these cats, there is a strange cat who is larger than the normal lynx yet has the same looks. the lynx typically keeps away, but if it has to, it’ll kill a clan member. the clan has tried to be allies with the lynx, assuming it wouldn’t be hard, but it always ended badly. the clan has stopped trying to make allies with it, but now they are enemies and all cats must vow to protect their clan from the lynx with their life.

Camp
lynxclan’s camp is to the north of their territory which is uphill. they believe this is a safer place for their clan to stay. lynxclan’s dens are underground, but the underground place is believed to be made by few-furs. these tunnels were founded by the clan founder, and they made it a place where cats could live for generations. every tunnel has a main entrance and a secret entrance. the secret entrance is only known by the members of the clan, and they make sure to cover it up when it’s not in use. every night, they cover the main entrance to the den with a large stone that takes multiple cats to move it. the snow rock is where meetings are held. the snow rock is a large tree that always has snow on the branches. the clan’s leader will stand in a hole that the founder dug beside a branch.

Language
few-furs - humans
snow rock - clan meeting place
wish wall - a large cave with water coming down from the rooftops into water. this is where cats connect with starclan and wish for new members if needed.

Ranks
they have the typical clan ranks, but one rank has been added on.
father - a father to a queen’s kits or to be born kits. he protects his family while bonding with them aswell. he will be removed from his duties and focus on his family instead.

clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GoldClan

Postby Dinolil1 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:26 am

GoldClan
Each life has it's value, and each is worth more than gold.
Number of Cats: 3 | Males: 2 | Females: 1 | Last Post: X

It was going to be a good day as the cats of GoldClan tucked into their meals; things were now looking up with some more cats on the way, which would make something worthwhile of this 'clan', built from nothing simply because some ghosts were too angry with the realm of the living to move on. However, this prospect also brought forth fears; they were back to square one in terms of prey and Cannastar knew that sooner or later, they were going to have one bad hunting trip and he'd have to give up another one of his lives for the sake of others.

While others would most likely bask in the idea of being a hero, the ginger tom really didn't want that sort of pressure on him; he just wanted food, shelter and a chance to live, thank you very much. And so when, Oryxthroat approached him saying that they probably had to go hunting again, he couldn't help but let out a very loud groan.

''Really?''

''Do you want to starve to death?''

''Well, it's going to be the inevitable.'' Cannastar pointed out. ''Why not embrace it right then and now.''

Oryxthroat wasn't taking no for an answer.

Cannastar, Oryxthroat and Embergaze go hunting on seperate patrols.

Leader:
    Cannastar | 42 | Male | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
    Embergaze | 31 | Male (Trans) | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:
    Oryxthroat | 21 | Female (Non-Binary) | X

Kits:

Elders:

Allies:

Enemies:
    ---
    Borders:
    North:
    Northwest:
    Northeast:
    South:
    Southwest:
    Southeast:
    West:
    East:

Medicine Store:

Cobweb | x1 | For binding up wounds and broken bones
    Horsetail | x1 | For healing infected wounds
    Chervil | x2 | For healing infected wounds and soothing bellyache
    Catmint | x1 | For curing greencough
    Sticks | x1 | For helping broken bones set
    Chamomile | x1 | For heart strengthening, mind soothing and travelling

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Snake (no cobra) | x0 | 2 Servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 Servings
    Lark | x0 | 1 Servings
    Vulture | x0 | 3 Servings
    Rat | x0 | 2 Servings
    Lizard | x0 | 1 Servings
    Mentors:

Deceased Cats:
    Vulturefang | ( Died aged 37 moons ) | Female |X | Starvation

Families:

ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cherryclan's Clowder Post 2

Postby Simonpet » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:39 am

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐞𝐫
Number of Cats: 3
Kits Due In: -----
Next Request: 07/26/2018
Ancestors | Families | Herbs and Prey | Guardians | Posts

Storm purred softly as she saw Isabella pad back to her, mouse in her jaws. The young cat was already much improved at hunting, a major difference to how she was a moon ago back when she had been a soft kittypet.

"Good job," said the matriarch, motioning for her apprentice to bury the mouse. "Would you like to continue, or should we head back?" While Storm knew that this wasn't how most adolescents were trained, Isabella was still adjusting to the much harsher life of a street cat. Or perhaps a forest cat, as the three of them avoided the streets as much as possible to prevent competition.

"Continue!" said Isabella cheerfully. "We need the prey, right?"

"Indeed we do," replied Storm with a maternal smile. She wondered what her second, Hare, was doing at that moment. Probably hunting in the city, maybe trying to recruit new mollies while she was at it. Toms would be tolerated at the borders and in the city, but they couldn't risk harm coming to Isabella and any future kits. Toms were unpredictable that way. But no more of that, thought Storm to herself. I need to focus on training Isabella. And recruiting more mollies to this clowder to help.

[ Cherryclan's Clowder has one more fasting moon. ]
[ Storm requests an adult (Huma). ]

[ Hare goes hunting. ]
[ Storm goes on a patrol. ]

[ Storm trains Isabella in hunting. ]

Adults (0)

Toms (0)
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lynxclan | Post 01

Postby triplethesix » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:23 pm

Number of Cats: 1
♀: 1 ♂: 0

<Froststar goes on a patrol and hunts along the way>

an icey chill blew through the tunnel entrance. froststar shivered her in nest, curling up tighter. the wind was awfully cold for greenleaf, but froststar was luckily adjusting to the typical chill that occurred in the taiga. after realizing trying to fall back asleep was useless, froststar stood and stretched. she’d recently proved herself worthy of nine lives given to her by starclan, and she wondered when she would start her clan. letting out a yawn, the molly exited her den and looked around camp before leaving for a patrol.

Leader <1/1>
          Froststar | 43 moons | Molly |

Deputy <0/1>
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]★[/url]

Medicine Cat <0/1>

Medicine Cat Apprentice <0/2>

Warriors <0/No limit>