Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby Bumbletear » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:31 am

vampiress_fox wrote:
All returned to camp late that night and decided that pleasantries should be set aside for sleep.

~THE NEXT DAY~

Jinxstar woke up early, excited to be going back to the Moonpool. He felt that he needed more warriors, to take care fo the influx in kits. He also knew that Tanagerpelt was impatient to have kits of her own, so he wanted to show her that the clan was strong enough to support the addition of her family. Jinxstar jumped down from his perch and walked into the clearing. Brindlethorn had just gotten up and was walking out of the warrior's den.

"Brindlethorn, I want to go to the Moonpool as soon as I can, so I would like for you to organize patrols." Jinxstar stated as he turned from his deputy and exited camp.

Brindlethorn was not able to respond before his dark leader bounded away, so he just sighed and waited for the rest of the clan to wake up. He could hear Stormpaw talking so some cat, and looked around to see where he was.

Just visible in the heavy morning shadows was the figures of Flintshade, Hollowkit, Blackmouth, and Stormpaw. They were talking with their heads close and in soft voices.

"But, I can't do that, it is against everything I stand for in the clan." Flintshade hissed quietly as he looked at Blackmouth with wide eyes.

"So? What is more important to you, family or this ragtag group of cats? If it comes down to it, you will defend your family!" Blackmouth snarled at him, her claws tearing into the ground in front of her.

"Yeah, you should feel lucky that you were not stuck with the crowfood I have to call siblings! Family is more important then anything else, and I will do anything to be rid of mine. It makes me wish that I was truly your son, Blackmouth, I would kill for a mother like you." Stormpaw said with stars in his eyes as he looked at the older she-cat.

"Perhaps when I am older, you can become a part of this family somehow." Hollowkit said with a gleam in her eyes as she looked at Stormpaw.

Stormpaw just blushed, not sure how to take the words of the young kit. Just as he was about to respond, though, Brindlethorn's voice broke through the morning silence.

"What is so important over here?" Brindlethorn asked as he trotted over to the group suspiciously.

Flintshade and Hollowkit clamped their mouths shut so tight that their teeth clicked together. Flintshade looked very guilty and Hollowkit gave Brindlethorn the same glare that her mother was.

"We were just talking about how happy Mom is to find Flintshade again." Hollowkit responded politely.

"Yes, I was explaining to Stormpaw here that it does not matter what kind of family you have, family is the most important thing in the world to a cat. You should always cherish your family, you never know when they might be taken from you." Blackmouth explained.

Brindlethorn looked to his son, but Stormpaw was not looking up into his eyes. Brindlethorn grunted as his son continued to stare at his paws, with the same uncomfortable look that Flintshade had.

"Get out of the shadows next time." Brindlethorn said suspiciously as he turned away and went to sit under the perch to wait for the rest of the clan to wake up.

The rest of the clan started to wake up slowly. Tanagerpelt and Barkclaw were the first to walk up to Brindlethorn.

"Is Jinxstar around to talk to?" Barkclaw asked him.

"Jinxstar has left for the Moonpool." Brindlethorn said as he watched the two young cats.

"Oh, ok, I guess we will talk to him when he gets back." Tanagerpelt said with a sigh.

Brindlethorn smiled at the two and chuckled. Soon enough, the entire clan was up and moving about.

"Attention! Jinxstar has made his trip to the Moonpool today, so I have everyone's assignments." Brindlethorn said as the cats gathered around him, "Skydapple, Velvetrabbit, Birchfeather, and Blackmouth, I want you to go out hunting. It is about time you start getting out of camp and learning the area, Blackmouth, because in a couple moons you will need to follow in Leopardclaw's pawprints and go on your own Collar Quest."

Blkacmouth glared at him heavily as he ordered her to go out on a hunting patrol, she hated that it was not even one with Flintshade, so she was not able to continue talking to him.

"Flintshade, you will go with me on a boarder patrol." Brindlethorn said, wanting to keep the two cats as far from each other as possible today.

He dismissed the cats and turned to lead Flintshade out of camp. Blackmouth slunk after the other cats, planning on catching as much prey as she can. Hollowkit watched as her mother left camp, wondering what she was going to do today. Willowbolt walked out of the nurery at this time, with her two kits bundling after her.

"Hollowkit, play with us!" Blossomkit said as she ran over to the older she-kit.

"Yes, please please!" Bluekit squeaked as he bundled into her and knocked her over.

Hollowkit smiled and laughed as her previous tension with her mother was forgotten in the presence of the energetic little kits. she was not sure what she would end up doing, but right now her playing with Willowbolt's kits was all that mattered to her.

Tanagerpelt and Barkclaw led their apprentices out of camp. Barkclaw noticed how she watched Willowbolt with her kits, and how she watched them play with Hollowkit. He knew that she wanted kits more then anything, but his reservations about them were more then just the number of members of their clan. He was truly afraid that they would end up dwarf like him. He did not know how to talk to her about it, but he did know that he would need to soon. Tonight, he decided that he would talk to her about it.

Skydapple led the hunting patrol, finding a good spot in the pine trees for them all to hunt. Velvetrabbit was the first to break off, seeking the bushes nearest the Pineclan boarder in hopes of finding Rowanpelt so that she could ask him to meet her tonight.

Blackmouth, on the other hand, decided that she would find a nest in the tree roots and take a nap, it would be nice to sleep outside he nursery where she did not have to listen to Willowbolt's bundles of stupid fluff squallering all night.

Brindlethorn led Flintshade towards the northern boarder, he wanted to talk to him more about Blackmouth's claiming to be his sister.

"Flintshade, how much do you know about Blackmouth?" Brindlethorn asked as he led the way to the northern boarder.

"Well, I do not know much about her other then what she had told me, to be honest." Flintshade said, his entire body quivering with worry.

"But, she is your sister, is she not?" Brindlethorn asked as he looked back at Flintshade with worry.

Flintshade would not meet his eyes as he thought about a proper response. Blackmouth had not grown up with him and she knew nothing of her before she turned up in camp.

"She said that she was my half sister. I never knew my father, all my mother would tell us was that he did not have housefolk. At least, as far as I can remember. I was torn from my family at a very young age, I did not know anyone." Flintshade stopped as his voice started to crack.

"And she claims that you share a father?" Brindlethorn asked, wanting to stay on topic and away from the harsh memories Flintshade had.

"She had told me details that only a sister could know about my family. There is not chance that she could not be." Flintshade said with all the conviction of somecat who had grown up with them.

"I am sorry to have pryed." Brindlethorn said quietly as they continued on their way.

Jinxstar trotted quickly through the forest, the now worn and familiar path giving him a certain amount of comfort. He almost seemed to glide through the rocky pass and slid into a place by the Moonpool. He touched his nose to the water and dreamt deeply.

"Starclan, I thank you for all that you have given us. I thank you for all that you have let us take for our own. I have but a simply wish of a new warrior for my clan. We have many kits that need mentors, and we will soon have many more on the way. I need strong and loyal warriors to help turn them into something that You can be proud of." Jinxstar said as he bowed and left.

He trotted back to camp with a hopeful smile.

[Jinxstar - Moonpool asking for a warrior]
[Leopardclaw - Collar Quest]
[Blackberry and Ashpaw - herb hunting]
[Tanagerpelt/Stormpaw and Barkclaw/Frecklepaw - training]
[Brindlethorn and Flintshade - boarder patrol]
[Skydapple, Velvetrabbit, Blackmouth, Birchfeather - hunting patrol near Pineclan boarder (Velvetrabbit hoping to meet Rowanpelt)]
[Willowbolt - watching Hollowkit, Bluekit, and Blossomkit play]

~~~~~

Leopardclaw emerged from the tunnel after what seemed like a moon, blinking as the bright light hit his eyes. He sneezed and coughed at the sudden salty smell that slapped him across the face. He looked around with interest as he tried to spot where Tori and Anna would be hiding. He figured that the best place to start was the forest. He trotted over to it, and just as he entered he heard a raspy voice from the shadows.

"You, Jinxclan?" the voice said to him.

"Yes?" Leopardclaw said warily.

"You're here for a collar, ain't ya?" a shrill voice asked from above his head.

"Who wants to know?" Leopardclaw challenged.

"Yep, want collar." the raspy voice said as a large raccoon slunk from the shadows of the trees.

"Well, we can help with that, right, Tori?" a magpie asked as it on the root of a large oak tree.

"yes, Anna." Tori the raccoon said as she settled in in front of Leopardclaw.

As Tori prompted him with questions, Anna was picking things out from the hollow beneath the tree and hiding them from his sight. As hard as he tried to peak, he saw nothing. The three talked the whole day away.

"You, sleep. Collar in morning." Tori said as she turned away from him and startled to mumble to Anna.

Leopardclaw slunk away, hunting then heading to sleep.

Birchfeather sighed and flicked his cream colored tail. He was starting to get bored, and was about to ask if they could just hurry up and go home already, when a weird smell drifted through his scent glands "Hey, you guys smell that?" he asked, lifting his head and trying to trace where it was coming from. Velvetrabbit lifted her head, and opened her mouth for a moment, before closing it, and shaking her head "No, what is it?" Skydapple looked curious, and Blackmouth looked like she just didn't care what it was, so Birchfeather took another wiff "Smells like cat" he said. A sarcastic voice called up from the brambles "Well gee, I wonder why that is" Birchfeather turned to see the most beautiful tortoiseshell she-cat ever emerge from the bushes. "I mean, you're all cats, so duh, there's going to be cat scent around" the she-cat rolled her eyes "Clan cats, why my sister decided to join you guys, I'll never know." Birchfeather seemed to be unable to speak, so Skydapple stepped up "You have a sister in the clans?" the stranger nodded "Calls herself Blackberry, you heard of her?" Velvetrabbit purred "Have we? She's our medicine cat!" the new cat purred "'berr always did love her herbs" "Come on!" Velvetrabbit turned, and waved her tail "We'll take you to her!" the cat nodded, and walked past Birchfeather, flicking her tail under his jaw to close it "Scratch a image into bark" the she-cat purred "It'll last longer"

[Starclan has sent you a warrior! She's Blackberry's sister]
[On the way home with the warrior^ your hunting patrol caught x1 Vole, x1 Squirrel, and x1Blackbird]
[Blackberry and Ashpaw found Mint, Lavender, and Thyme]
[Stormpaw and Frecklepaw learned the Fighting Skill]
[The Border patrol passed uneventfully]
[Hollowkit got a thorn in her paw, x1 Dock was used to heal it]
Bumbletear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skystar901 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:54 am

Brackenclan
Number of Cats: 07

Ebony, the newest warrior of Brackenclan looked around the clearing. After joining, she had refused to let Brackenstar change her name. It was her name after all, why should she have to change it? Just because some made-up starry cats said so? No way no how. Starclan was just a legend the ancient clans made up to explain the stars. Sighing, she flicked her long tail. She had been left in camp today to guard it, along with Sootspeckle who was snoring away in the nursery. Brackenstar and Shadowflame were hunting, and Whitespots was of training his apprentice Ashpaw, and the medicine cat, Willownose, was off scouting around for some herbs.

Ebony let out a short growl. Why should she stay here? She was perfectly capable of going on patrol alone. Then she glanced at the nursery, and her heart softened. The Deputy, who was being temporarily replaced duty wise by Shadowflame, was a first-time queen, she wouldn't know what to do if some cat broke into camp. And Ebony spoke from experience when she knew how hard it was to fight while expecting. So, she would stay here for now. But as soon as Brackenstar got back, they would be having a little chat that involved her claws around his ears for leaving the two of them alone in camp.
[Brackenstar and Shadowflame are Hunting
Whitespots is training Ashpaw
Willownose is Herb Hunting
Clan consumed 1 Hare]

Leader:
          Brackenstar | 46 Moons | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Shadowflame | 37 Moons | Male | X
          ACTING DEPUTY

Medicine Cat:
          Willownose | 29 Moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          Shadowflame | 37 Moons | Male | X
          Whitespots | 46 Moons | Male |X
          Ebony | 32 Moons | Female | X

Apprentices:
          Ashpaw | 8 Moons | Male | X[/url\
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X

Queens:
          Sootspeckle | 44 Moons | Female | Deputy |X
          Name | Age | Gender | Original Rank |[url=link]X[/url]

Kits:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Wintergreen | 1 | Treats wounds and
    some poisons
    Thyme | 1 | Calms nervousness, anxiety,
    and cats who are in shock
    Tansy | 1 | Cures coughs. Can be used to
    cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from
    getting greencough. Soothes throats
    Tormentil | 1 | It's root is good for
    treating all wounds and extracting poison
    Stinging Nettle | 1 | Induces vomiting,
    or brings down swelling, respectively. Can
    be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken
    bones. Helps with wounds.Chewing the stems
    helps fight against infection
    Catmint | 1 | Best remedy for the deadly
    greencough, which kits and elders usually
    catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also
    be used for whitecough
    Cobwebs | 1 | To soak up and stop (or slow)
    the bleeding. It may also be used to bind
    broken bones

Fresh-Kill Pile
    Using 3 Servings:

Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Vole | x1 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Crow | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    |Whitespots | Ashpaw | 01 |
    |Hunting| |move| |move| |move|
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name

Next..:
    Patrol; 02/11/17 - 7:30 PM
    Moonpool Visit - 02/14/17 - 12:30 AM
[/quote]
skystar901

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ pineclan. ] [ 34. ]

Postby deimido » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:58 am

"From the tiny seeds we sow, we grow!"
Number of Cats: 18 | Toms: 9 | Mollies: 9
Next Moonpool Visit: 2/13/17.
Next Border Patrol: 12:00 PM. [MST]

Shadekit had become even more attached to Weaselstorm ever since the medicine cat apprentice had taken her with him to collect some more cobwebs to heal Larkclaw's injuries, he had even let her watch as he applied them, her bright blue eyes incredibly focused while ignoring Larkclaw growing annoyane as he felt increasingly uncomfortable with the kit's intense stare. From then on Shadekit had made what she considered would be the most important decision in her life: she was going to become a medicine cat. Not only did the job seem beyond fascinating, but she was also determined to see if there was any kind of cure to whatever ailed her mother and father - it didn't seem normal to her at all as the two cats wore saddened and tired looks compared to the rest of their Clanmates, who were clearly cheerful and happy. Shadekit wanted to help them, she felt as if she needed to.

The kit crept behind Weaselstorm and Skunknose as the two medicine cats made their way towards the entrance, her eyes kept darting to the tom's tail, lazily waving to and fro and oh so very tempting to pounce on. Shadekit couldn't contain herself as she leaped right on it, making Weaselstorm jump in surprise. The brown-and-white cat whirled around to face Shadekit, a look of annoyance on his face as she stared at him with a wide smile. "Looks like you have an admirer." Skunknose mewed with a chuckle, Weaselstorm just rolled his eyes. "She's more like a little leech, if you ask me." He meowed, making Shadekit's ears droop as she stared at the ground and shuffled her paws. "Sorry if I'm annoying you... or anything..." She mewed in the most convincing and depressed tone she could muster. Skunknose wasn't convinced as she had heard Aspenheart do the same thing many times when he was a kit, but Weaselstorm on the other paw, could not stand to see a sad cat in his presence.

"I-It's alright, I'm not even that annoyed at you or anything." He meowed awkwardly, a feeble attempt at reassuring Shadekit that she wasn't a bother in any way. At that the kit immediately perked up, her wide smile returned as she purred and nuzzled into Weaselstorm's chest fur before thanking him and quickly trotting back into the nursery. Skunknose chuckled, staring fondly at Weaselstorm as the tom watched Shadekit retreat into her den. "She has you wrapped around her tail, it's adorable." The molly mewed with a purr, making Weaselstorm shake his head and laugh softly. "I guess she does." He replied, smiling warmly. With that the two decided to finally get onto collecting herbs and were barely out of camp when the familiar sound of small, running pawsteps approached them. Skunknose and Weaselstorm were surprised to see Shadekit skid to a stop in front of them, and even more so when she spoke. "It's Fawnfur! I think she's gonna kit!" She exclaimed, Skunknose quickly taking action and running back to camp with Shadekit just behind.

///

Lizardstripe stayed to the back of the patrol, staring at Larkclaw through narrowed eyes as the brown tabby looked around the area with interest. Back when he was a rogue rather than a PineClan cat, Lizardstripe had lived in a Carrionplace and grouped with other toms his age, making a living through thieving from other cats and running around causing trouble. Larkclaw had been the equivalent to a deputy back in those days and he could be quite violent if one looked at him in the wrong way. He wasn't sure if the tabby had recognized him when he and Mintclaw were first attacked by him until Larkclaw's eyes flashed in recognition as he heard Lizardstripe's meow from the first time.

If there was one thing that Lizardstripe was happy about with Larkclaw here was that it was PineClan that found him rather than FlurryClan. He didn't even want to imagine that cat living in the same Clan as Rosemask, knowing about his impulsive and quick to anger nature. At least that anger might come to use in chasing off the fox that Lizardstripe scented close to the FlurryClan border - a threat almost as bad as Larkclaw. Owlfur had decided to lead the patrol with Wasptail right besides him, the tabby molly's tail was lashing back and forth as she walked. This was very important to her as a fox had killed her sister and left her niece orphaned at barely two moons old, now Fawnfur was grown up with kits of her own on the way. So getting this fox out of their territory was definitely a necessity.

///

Rowanpelt felt as if he was drowning in worry over everything happening today, first there was the fox prowling along the edge of their territory, then Shadowstar left for the Moonpool even though it was clear that she was still weak, and now Fawnfur was beginning to kit and the tom just couldn't get how awful the leader's kitting was out of his mind. He needed to get away from it, find some place to calm him down, and so he snuck out of camp and took the familiar path he did towards the JinxClan border where he hoped Velvetrabbit might be waiting. Rowanpelt was finally comfortable rather than anxious around the molly, and just being around her put his mind at ease.

Actions wrote:Herb Gathering: Weaselstorm
Border Patrol [chasing off a fox]: Lizardstripe, Larkclaw, Mintclaw, Comfreyfang, Wasptail, Owlfur
Sneaking Out: Rowanpelt, to find Velvetrabbit of JinxClan
Kiting: Fawnfur
Training: Laurelpaw
Moonpool [requesting any cat]: Shadowstar
[ Prey used: 3 servings of one sparrow, 1 serving of one vole. ]

Leader:
    Shadowstar. | 75. | molly. |
    solid black molly with yellow eyes.
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Owlfur. | 67. | tom. |
    brown tabby tom with green eyes.

Medicine Cats:
    Skunknose. | 51. | molly. |
    gray-and-white molly with yellow-green eyes.
    Weaselstorm. | 38. | tom. |
    brown-and-white tom with ice-blue eyes.

Warriors:
    Duckfoot.| 54. | tom. |
    white-and-brown tabby tom with green eyes.
    Mintclaw. | 53. | molly. |
    gray-and-white molly with yellow-green eyes.
    Shrikeface. | 53. | tom. |
    gray-and-white tom with yellow eyes.
    Wasptail. | 41. | molly. |
    ginger tabby molly with yellow eyes.
    Rowanpelt. | 36. | tom. |
    russet-colored tom with yellow eyes.
    Minkcloud. | 34. | molly. |
    chocolate tabby molly with yellow eyes.
    Comfreyfang. | 34. | molly. |
    gray-and-white tabby molly with blue eyes.
    Lizardstripe. | 23. | tom. |
    brown tabby tom with green eyes.
    Larkclaw. | 23. | tom. |
    brown tabby tom with copper eyes.
    Magpiewhisker. | 22. | tom. |
    black-and-white tom with yellow-green eyes.
    Aspenheart. | 22. | tom. |
    gray tabby tom with green eyes.

Apprentices:
    Laurelpaw. | 11. | molly. |
    solid white molly with blue eyes.

Queens:
    Fawnfur. | 21. | molly. |
    light brown molly with green eyes.
    Name | Age | Gender |

Kits:
    Shadekit. | 5. | molly. |
    solid black molly with blue eyes.

Elders:
    Name | Age | Gender |
    Name | Age | Gender |

Borders:
    StreamClan | justice'n'joy | Northeastern Border | enemies.
    FlurryClan | Nyeh Heh Heh!! | Northwestern Border | allies.
    ReedClan | Areater | Eastern Border | allies.
    JinxClan | vampiress_fox | Western Border | allies.

Fresh-kill Pile:
    [Clan can have four servings of prey at the moment.
    Clan will eat in three more posts.]
    wrens | 3 servings. [x1]
    thrushes | 3 servings. [x2]
    squirrels | 2 servings. [x4]
    rabbits | 2 servings. [x2]
    mice | 1 serving. [x5]
    voles | 1 serving. [x4]
    sparrows | 3 servings. [x2]

Medicine Store:
    borage leaves | produces more milk, brings down fevers. [x1]
    broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds. [x1]
    burdock root | heal & prevent infection of rat bites. [x1]
    catmint | white/green/blackcough. [x1]
    celandine | soothes damaged eyes. [x1]
    chamomile | traveling herb, strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. [x1]
    chervil | infected wounds and bellyache, can also be used during kitting. [x1]
    chickweed | for greencough. [x1]
    cobwebs | bleeding, broken bones. [x2]
    comfrey root | broken bones, wrenched claws, itching, inflammation. [x1]
    dock | soothes scratches & sore pads. [x2]
    feverfew | for fevers, chills, aches, pain, & especially good for headaches. [x1]
    goldenrod | for healing wounds. [x1]
    honey | soothes infections & sore throats. [x2]
    horsetail | treats infections & stops infections. [x1]
    lavender | fever & chills. [x2]
    marigold | stops infection & bleeding, for inflammation of stiff joints. [x1]
    mouse bile | used to remove ticks. [x1]
    poppy seeds | brings sleep, eases distress & pain. [x2]
    snakeroot | thought to heal poison. [x1]
    stick | distracts cats from pain. [x1]
    stinging nettle | induces vomiting or brings down swelling. [x1]
    sweet-sedge | eases infection. [x1]
    tansy | cures coughs, as well as wounds and poisons. [x1]
    thyme | calms nervousness, anxiety, & cats who are in shock. [x2]
    watermint | for bellyaches. [x1]
    yarrow | extracts poison from wounds. [x1]

Mentors:
    Minkcloud | Laurelpaw | 3 | hunting | battle | climbing | - |

Deceased Cats:
    Molekit | 2. | fading kitten syndrome.

Mates + Families:
    Shrikeface and Skunknose | Magpiewhisker & Aspenheart.
    Owlfur and Shadowstar | Molekit & Shadekit.
    Magpiewhisker and Fawnfur | ???
pinetree
Last edited by deimido on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [☾] rippleclan [5]

Postby .galaxy. » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:31 am

artemịs wrote:
patrol wrote:Besides the point! Besides the point~ Beetlestar pretty fuming. "Grass..? Well, grass.. I.. uh, I can't even think of a use for grass! What did you think this was?" She wasn't truly angry but disappointed. Slateslide was that rogue, right? The one who scowered the land and healed himself.. or whatever. So was she, but she had some companions before she discovered this island. But long grass was nothing like that, no?! "I'm sorry, Beetlestar. Frankly- they looked like ferns." He never really spoke, though. Oakhollow swayed the both to their own sides of camp. "Cmon'. Beetlestar, it ain't kind of you to yell at him." His face slightly darkened, but he was still smiling. Creepy. Beetlestar huffed, prodding the floor again. She motioned for her Clan to follow her, into the darkness of the forest. "Let's start making our dens. We only slept in this abandoned fox den for the past three moons, so, why don't we?" she smiled. "We're sure to find something around here. Our island is large, but we always have to swim across to get to our nest." The other two nodded, but decided that there wasn't enough on the island to build off with. "Oakhollow and I will fetch twigs and moss." Slateslide announced, beckoning the other male with him.

The two toms began to run in place, stretch a little until they pressed paws into the water. Oakhollow disliked swimming, but he wasn't bad at it. Slateslide's short fur made it colder than it was to Oakhollow, but when he exited the water, he would be less cold that his longer-furred companion. Soon enough, both cats were submerged in the river, the icy waters lapping at their legs. However, they stuck closer together than ever before, circulating their body heat within the freezing river. No chance, no way, that they would risk getting sick. With the three of them, they needed to catch as much as they could. Beetlestar watched from the shoreline, but looked to the side, walking towards the island's center. It would take a few minutes, since the isle was surrounded by thick willows that continued around the river.

((I lowkey hope you make them find another Clan or cool junk? this is the moment when they start makin' their boarders. Yesss. Also I'm expecting both of my cats to catch a cold. hueh. Could I add an ITEM shelter? Like for example twigs or sticks for kitting queens could be required to sooth their pain, moss would be required to get water or building their nest.))

Slateslide had a bundle of twigs in his mouth and was chasing down some more when he heard a sneeze and a muffled swear. Glancing over his shoulder, he saw Oakhollow moving to pick up the sticks he'd dropped. "Ironic that the cat with long fur' the one to get sick." Slateslide teased, earning a snort of laughter from the large ginger tom. "Ain't my fault!" He protested, shaking his still-damp fur to emphasize his point. "Water's clingin' t'me like bark to a tree." The toms continued in that way for a while, joking and continuously dropping their twigs, until a branch snapping nearby stopped them both cold. Drawing themselves up, Slateslide cursed under his breath; he'd missed the scents of many strangers, six by his best guess. Both cats stood tall as a young, tall torbie she-cat emerged from the underbrush. Mistrust glittered in her eyes immediately, and she raised her tail to call the attention of her companions. A massive tabby tom stalked to her side and loomed over her shoulder protectively, his icy blue eyes regarding Oakhollow and Slateslide coldly. Finally, a fluffy black she-cat slid in front of her clanmates, head tilted. "Who are you?" She asked calmly, and it struck Slateslide that she must be the leader. "M'name's Oakhollow, an' this is Slateslide." Oakhollow replied smoothly. "I'm the deputy of Rippleclan. Who might you be?" The large tabby still bristled, refusing to let his guard down even after a look from the black she-cat. "I'm Hollytuft, deputy of Birchclan." She seemed unwilling to offer the names of her clanmates.

[ Your patrol has come across a Birchclan patrol - they seem very hesitant to speak with your cats. You may become allies, enemies, or leave without making a decision. ]
    [ Oakhollow has come down with a nasty cold! He's confined to camp until he can get some lavender. ]

((I'm not exactly sure how to handle an item shelter, so maybe wait until the trail clan is over and a mod takes over to see how that would be handled? Also, remember that your clan needs to eat every post!))
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:51 am

ReedClan
Number of Cats: 22

"Herontuft's hurt!" Cloud-dapple wailed as the patrol stumbled into camp. Deerstep and Acornpounce, having just returned from herb hunting, quickly ran over to them. Herontuft looked around, dazed, a deep rat bite in his shoulder. "Hold him still," Deerstep commanded Acornpounce as he slathered a thick burdock root paste onto the bite to prevent infection. Acornpounce pressed cobwebs against his other wounds to slow the bleeding. "He'll be fine," Deerstep meowed. Cloud-dapple looked on doubtfully at her mate, fear curled in her belly. She refused to lose another loved one.
Troutstar and Silverwing were on top of the world today. Smokepaw was ready to become a warrior! The two had thought long and hard on what his warrior name should be, and despite -breeze being a rather common suffix in their Clan, they agreed it was perfect for him. Silverwing stood at the front of the crowd as Smokepaw scaled the floodless tree to begin his warrior ceremony, her eyes bright and shiny. Troutstar made eye contact with her and together their hearts mourned the loss of their child's youth while celebrating his newfound maturity.

[ The Clan used up 6 servings of prey - a perch and a carp.
Deerstep and Acornpounce search for herbs.
Mothflame, Ryestem, Tumbleflight, Barkstone, Silverwing, and Ashbreeze go on a hunting patrol.
Troutstar, Morninglight, Scorchbreeze, and Heathershade go on patrol.
Burdock root and cobwebs were used to heal Herontuft!
Smokepaw is ready to become a warrior - Smokebreeze. ]

Leader:
          Troutstar | 54 moons | She-cat | X

Deputy:
          Silverwing | 52 moons | She-cat | X

Medicine Cats:
          Deerstep | 46 moons | Tom | X
          Acornpounce | 30 moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
          Herontuft | 56 | Tom | X
          Littleglow | 47 moons | Tom | X
          Minnowleap | 25 moons | Tom | X
          Barkstone | 22 moons | Tom | X
          Tumbleflight | 27 moons | Tom | X
          Heathershade | 39 moons | She-cat | X
          Scorchbreeze | 28 moons | Tom | X
          Mothflame | 56 moons | She-cat | X
          Cloud-dapple | 63 moons | She-cat | X
          Ryestem | 30 moons | Trans She-cat | X
          Ashbreeze | 15 moons | She-cat | X
          Morninglight | 28 moons | She-cat | X
          Stoatfang | 13 moons | Tom | X
          Nutwhisker | 13 moons | She-cat | X
          Starlingflight | 13 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:
          Smokepaw | 12 moons | Tom | X
          Windpaw | 11 moons | Tom | X
          Pebblepaw | 11 moons | She-cat | X
          Doepaw | 11 moons | She-cat | X
          Stagpaw | 11 moons | Tom | X

Queens:
          Iceberry | 22 moons | She-cat | X
          Weaselthroat | 31 moons | She-cat | X

Kits:

Elders:
          Tangleroot | 105 moons | Tom | X
    Ally Clans:
    SageClan | kaden
    PineClan | voidgear.
    TumbleClan | dinolil1
    HawkClan | slytherin_pureblood.
    AspenClan | tree~racer
    BirchClan | .galaxy.

Enemy Clans

Medicine Store
    Comfrey Root x1 | Repairs broken bones and soothes wounds
    Cobwebs x1 | Soaks up and stops bleeding
    Goldenrod x1 | Heals wounds
    Chervil x1 | Helps infected wounds, bellyaches, and kitting
    Raspberry Leaf x2 | Can ease pain and help stop bleeding during kitting
    Narcissus x1 | Can help a queen while kitting
    Dock x1 | Soothes scratches
    Coltsfoot x1 | Helps with shortness of breath when chewed into a pulp
    Ragwort Leaves x1 | Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up
    Tansy x1 | Good for curing coughs if eaten in small doses
    Catmint x2 | Best remedy for greencough and whitecough
    Chamomile x1 | Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.
    Yarrow x1 | Extracts poison from wounds and will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    Horsetail x1 | Treats infections and stops bleeding
    Celandine x2 | Soothes damaged eyes
    Mouse bile x1 | Forces ticks to fall off
    Marigold | x1 | Stops infection and bleeding
    Bindweed x1 | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place
    Blackberry Leaves x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings
    Alder Bark x1 | Eases toothaches
    Sweet-sedge x1 | Eases infection
    Mallow Leaves x1 | Soothes bellyache
    Rush x1 | Helps hold a broken limb in place
    Borage Leaves x1 | Helps a queen produce more and better milk - also brings down fevers
    Heather Nectar x1 | Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures
    Hawkweed | Weaker remedy for greencough and whitecough
    Thyme x1 | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock
    Daisy Leaf x1 | Eases the pain of aching joints - also a traveling herb

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Perch | x2 | 6 servings
    Carp | x1 | 3 servings
    Catfish | x1 | 2 servings
    Water Voles | x3 | 3 servings
    Toads | x3 | 3 servings
    Grebes [ Birds ] | x2 | 6 servings

Mentors:
    Herontuft | Smokepaw | 4
    Heathershade | Pebblepaw | 4
    Minnowleap | Doepaw | 4
    Scorchbreeze | Stagpaw | 4
    Cloud-dapple | Windpaw | 4

Deceased Cats:
    Pinkkit | Stillborn

Mates:
    Herontuft and Cloud-dapple
    Troutstar and Silverwing
    Weaselthroat and Ryestem
    Iceberry and Tumbleflight
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:09 am

Number of Cats: 12
Next Moonpool Visit: Today

"Willowcloud! Willowcloud!" The new medicine cat apprentice bounced around his mentor. "Can we please go herb hunting now?" Willowcloud chuckled, "Yes, of course, Applepaw, just a moment." She was in the middle of checking on the three kits, and when she was done, she gave a smile to Honeydapple, informing her that they were still quite healthy. "Alright, let's go." Her apprentice was incredibly hyper and eager to learn, racing out of camp ahead of her.

Emberstar watched as Ashenclaw began organizing patrols. She wouldn't be joining them today because she had decided to make another trip to the Moonpool. With Honeydapple's kits on the way to becoming apprentices, they would be needing another warrior or two to help out with the mentoring. As he turned to head out on the hunting patrol with Patchthorn, Webfang caught the leader's eye, giving her a quick smile before bounding out of the camp with the other warrior. Suddenly Emberstar realized how handsome he was, but she pushed the thought away. Still, her mind wandered to the idea that she should probably take a mate soon. She considered this for a moment before deciding that she would think more about it later.

[ Moonpool: Emberstar, requesting a warrior
Herb Hunting: Willowcloud, Applepaw
Patrol: Ashenclaw, Briardusk, Frostpaw
Hunting: Patchthorn, Webfang ]

Leader:
        Emberstar | 37 | F | X

Deputy:
        Ashenclaw | 40 | M | X

Medicine Cat:
        Willowcloud | 29 | F | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
        Applepaw | 6 | M | X

Warriors:
        Patchthorn | 42 | M | X
        Webfang | 46 | M | X
        Briardusk | 21 | F | X

Apprentices:
        Frostpaw | 11 | F | X

Queens:
        Honeydapple | 31 | F | X

Kits:
        Daisykit | 2 | F | X
        Foxkit | 2 | M | X
        Birchkit | 2 | M | X

Elders:
        none

Mates:
        Name and Name
        Name and Name

Borders:
        Northern | forest | BeechClan
        Southern | fields | open
        Western | river | StrikeClan
        Eastern | fields | SootClan
        Ally Clans:
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans:
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store:
        Alder bark | x1 | Eases toothaches
        Blackberry leaves | x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings
        Catmint | x1 | Best remedy for greencough, can be used
        for whitecough
        Borage Leaves | x1 | Produces more and better
        milk, also brings down fevers
        Cobwebs | x1 | Stops (or slows) bleeding and can
        be used to bind broken bones
        Goldenrod | x1 | Good for healing wounds
        Honey | x1 | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for
        smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other
        concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy
        Horsetail | x1 | Treats infections and stops bleeding
        Marigold | x1 | Stops infection and bleeding
        Mouse bile | x1 | Used to remove ticks embedded in pelts
        Poppy seed | x1 | Helps a cat sleep, soothes shock
        or distress, and eases pain
        Raspberry leaves | x1 | Could possibly ease pain or stop bleeding
        Rosemary | x1 | Hides the scent of death
        Wild garlic | x1 | Prevents infection, especially rat bites
        Yarrow | x1 | Extracts poison from wounds, will make a cat
        vomit up toxins, and the ointment will soften and help heal
        cracked pads

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Mouse | x2 | 1 serving
        Vole | x1 | 1 serving
        Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
        Small fish | x2 | 2 servings
        Hare | x2 | 3 servings
        Robin | x2 | 3 servings
        Total | 11 | 23 servings

Mentors:
        Ashenclaw | Frostpaw | 2 | hunting, battle

Deceased Cats:
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachycupcake525 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:00 pm

Flowerclan
Number of Cats: 2
Next Moonpool Visit: February 16

"I'm going to go out and patrol, Willowstep, so could you stay here to make sure everything is fine?"
"Sure, Graystar. I really should organize the herbs we have, anyway. When we only had a few it wasn't much of an issue, but it's getting to be, since I have gathered quite a few."
"Oh, good. Will you be okay here for a while? I'm probably going to be out there for a long time so I can do a really thorough search."
"Yeah. Even if someone does attack, there's nothing worth stealing, so I can just run away and hide."
Graystar went out to check the borders, stopping often to scent-mark them and check to see if any other cats crossed. Once she was finally done she returned, seeing Willowstep with a very neat herb supply. Willowstep went out next, to search for herbs to add to their supply.
[Graystar patrols the borders]
[Willowstep looks for herbs]
[Ate one barn swallow]

[b]Leader:
          Graystar | 54 moons | She-cat | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Willowstep | 48 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    [1] Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones
    [1] Dock | Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds.
    [1] Horsetail | Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [1] Lavender | Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death.
    [1] Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection from setting in.
    [2] Yarrow | Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [1] Alder Bark | Eases Toothaches
    [1] Raspberry Leaves | Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [1] Tormentil | Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [1] Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Barn Swallow | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
peachycupcake525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

create a clan - V.3

Postby requiem, » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:50 pm

dinolil1 wrote:
'What were you thinking, Ashpaw?'' murmured Ravenflower as she fussed over the disgruntled apprentice. He only grumbled something indecipherable, his yellow eyes not meeting Ravenflower's green ones. ''Someone's grumpy.'' she remarked under her breath, flicking her tail. In the meantime, Russetleaf was just rousing herself from her deep slumber, her jaws arching in a yawn. Starclan had spoken to her, and it worried her a vast deal. ''Ravenflower...I had a dream.'' she whispered to her mentor. Almost immediately, Ravenflower ushered Ashpaw outside, slapping on some cobweb for his scratches. ''Tell me everything, Russetleaf, omit nothing.'' Shifting her paws, Russetleaf opened her maw. ''Beware the graceful bird, for it will bring about the familiar one's downfall.Sagestar, look out, the wrath of the fire ant is coming your way, and the ones
you thought dead, shall rise once more, from the cinders, strong and fierce.'' the prohency was still ringing in Ravenflower's ears, as she charged over to Sagestar's den, startling the grey leader. ''What?!'' Sagestar exclaimed, his eyes wide with worry. Lashing his tail, he pondered what it meant. He figured the fire ant was Antstar, and his old clan Cinderclan, but every other part of it, Sagestar was baffled by.

(Dustpaw, Ashpaw, Rosepaw training)
(Greynose, Mudear, Squirreltail on patrol (Find a cat?))

all apprentices learned the climbing skill!

your patrol found a grieving queen!

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

tauriel. wrote:
"Time for the last training session for the apprentices?" Woolyfur suggested, glancing towards the group of apprentices. "Yes," Morningstar agreed, "I'd like to make them warriors this afternoon." "I'll round up Juniperfoot and Harespring, you tell them." Woolyfur padded towards the warriors den, poking his head in to get the two mentors.

[hunting patrol- Dappleleaf, Silvernose, Fireface, Rowanfur, Sedgetail, Chiveclaw]
[hunting patrol- Ferretclaw, Shimmerpelt, Lilystem]
[Training- All mentors/apprentices]
[Kitting- Mottledshade]
[Warriors- Gingerface, Thymepool, Emberslash, Sunstripe]

your fist patrol caught a small fish, a squirrel and a frog!

your second patrol caught a thrush, a pigeon and another frog!

all the apprentices learned the hunting skill and became warriors!

mottledshade gave birth to two kits!
[ kit one, kit two ]

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

hazilnut wrote:
"So what's your favorite kind of fish?" Sparksong's eyes were trained on the water as she mewed and Barkknot, who was perched next to her, wasn't sure who she was talking too. Probably not me, who'd wan to talk to- "Hey Barkknot? I'm asking you something! What, cat got your tongue?" The russet tabby giggled to herself and despite Barkknot's sudden flood of panic her brain took the time to hone in on that remark instead of anything useful. She and Claywhistle would probably get on, I ought to introduce them when he's back from training. If she made it that long that was. "Sorry!" The warrior shifted her paws uncomfortably and tried to focus on the hunt. She must really hate me oh Starclan- "Sorry a new kind of fish?" Now she must hate me even more! "No! Sorry! I...uh-" Barkknot flinched and tucked in on herself, this was going terribly. She just had to imagine herself in a different place, a different place. No! Only thoughts of shoving Sparksong into the water and holding her under, of watching her orange pelt soak though and drag her down, came to mind. No! Barkknot did not want that! "I'm so sorry!" The brown tabby broke and ran, leaving behind a very confused Sparksong. "Sorry, this happens a lot." Sorrelstar excused herself from the hunting patrol and went off in search of her daughter. "Is there any cat here who doesn't apologize for everything?"

Hunting patrol: Sleetfoot, Sorrelstar, Sparksong, Barkknot, Flaxpaw, Stormripple
Border patrol: Webwing, Cougarpaw, Sunheart, Dunpond, Shadowslip, Cedarslash
Training: Claywhistle -> Frostpaw, Burntsoul -> Wisppaw
Herb gathering: Skunkbrush, Asptail

a water fowl, a large fish and a squirrel!

your patrol caught the scent of an injured kit! return to add them to your clan.

all apprentices learned the running skill!

skunkbrush and asptail found lungwort and ragweed!

Arya22 wrote:
Spiderstar woke up and yawned, then walked out of his den. He blinked in the morning light, then padded to the fresh kill pile, sighing. It was empty. Spiderstar decided to go on a hunting patrol. Maybe he would be able to find some mice it voles. If he didn't, he would try to find some fish at the lake. With that decided, Spiderstar padded out of the camp, looking around for prey or anything else.

spiderstar caught a rabbit and found a deputy!

røsebud wrote:
Cherryclaw padded slowly through the forest, her tail brushing serenely against the leaves that littered the ground. Her eyes were bright and alert, sweeping over the trees and the scenery. As an apprentice, she had been constantly examined and supervised. Now that she was a warrior, if she wasn't assigned to a patrol, she was free to do mostly whatever she pleased. The young russet she-cat often took these types of walks. She enjoyed the solitude, something that she rarely got to experience at camp. Cherryclaw reached the river and bent down for a drink, her chain of catkins getting sprayed by the somewhat turbulent water. Although she pretended to despise the chain that showed her warrior status, it secretly gave her a sense of pride. Her thoughts were interrupted by the scent of prey nearby, and she figured that some hunting couldn't hurt. The young warrior dropped into a crouch, beginning to creep forward.

Moonpool, requesting a warrior: Robinstar
Training: Minkpaw, Birdpaw, Sparkpaw
Training (separately): Cricketpaw
Kitting: Cloudmask
Hunting: Cherryclaw

starclan sent you a warrior!

all apprentices learned the fighting skill!

cherryclaw caught a robin!

cloudmask gave birth to two kits!

[ kit one, kit two ]

sugar pixel . wrote:
Stoatsock and Lynxeye were chatting by the fresh kill pile, trading facts about their loner lives. "I used to live in a twoleg-clan building, until two twoleg kits decided to try to put me in what they call a 'pool'. Then I ran away and lived by myself." Lynxeye omitted the part about Twigster, his best friend that he used to do everything with..until...- He stopped that train of though when Stoatsock gave him a questioning look. "You're not afraid of water, are you?" The tom shook his head. "Er, no, not at all! I just didn't like the 'pool', it smelled terrible." Stoatsock nodded. "If you were, that'd be bad, since Strikeclan pretty much lives around rivers." She smirked. [color=#FFBF00]"Are you sure you're not scared of water?" Lynxeye changed the topic. "How about we go hunting?"

{Lichenstar + Cottonpaw training}
{Stoatsock + Lynxeye hunting}
{Smokeberry collecting herbs}

cottonpaw learned the hunting skill!

your cats caught a caught a huge fish!

smokeberry found mallow leaves!

ωolfie wrote:
Our clan is Lotusclan. We value serenity and purity the most. Many of our cats has had a dark and evil past, including kur leader, but Lotusclan had taught them to grow out of the dark phase into a pure, beautiful rebirth of peace. We are not fond of war or battles, but we are not fond of staying in one place in the background. We strive to find loners and rouges to convert them into loyal, kinder cats and have as many friends as we can. We live in a beautiful forest, with tall rain-forest like trees, vines, moss, and much more. But the best of all is the Lotus pond, where many lilypads and, you guessed it, lotus flowers resides. There is also an entrance out of the forest, but that is outside of our territory.

Emberwisp wrote:
Wildstorm had never been a morning cat. Grumbling as the sun shone through the thick canopy and into her eyes, she hesitantly crawled out of her nest. The rest of the clan was already wide awake, but she couldn't find Silvershade for some reason. Maybe she was out for a morning run. She settled down next to Dapplewhisker, who acknowledged her with a warm smile. Through squinted eyes, she saw Badgerclaw taking Silvershade's normal place. She asked, "Oi. Ain't Silvershade the one supposed to be calling these patrols?" Dapplewhisker nudged her, and pointed her head towards the nursery where Silvershade sat. "She's in the nursery. Expecting kits. Badgerclaw practically dragged her in there himself." Wildstorm scoffed lightheartedly, rolling her eyes slightly. "Tsk. No surprise there." The warriors heard a quiet thumping, and turned to face a nervous Badgerclaw. He let out a heavy breath, stuttering, "As Silvershade has been moved to the nursery, I will be taking her place." He paused for a moment, and Wildstorm saw his eyes quickly flicker to his mate. "A hunting patrol will be led by Briarstar, and Wildstorm, Dapplewhisker and myself will accompany him.. Oh yes! I would like to extend my greeting to Morningpaw, who will be training to become a medicine cat." Badgerclaw gestured his tail towards a suddenly flustered calico she-cat, who shuffled closer to Honeyfur. "Oh. Erm.. Good morning." She stuttered, before shoving her face into Honeyfur's golden pelt. The medicine cat narrowed her eyes at her clanmates, wrapping her tail protectively around the young cat and cooing gently at her. Wildstorm hastily groomed her black fur, trotting over to Briarstar and the gathering patrol. She caught a glimpse of Badgerclaw touching noses with Silvershade and grimaced. The pair were so love-dovey and romantic ever since Silvershade announced her pregnancy. It was rather gross. Honeyfur and Morningpaw exchanged quiet words, before the pair slowly trotted out of camp. As soon as Badgerclaw lumbered tentatively towards the hunting patrol, they too set out.

[Briarstar, Badgerclaw, Dapplewhisker and Wildstorm go on a hunting patrol.]
[Honeyfur and Morningpaw patrol.]

your patrol caught a squirrel and a large salmon!

your patrol found an apprentice!
requiem,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:12 pm

BrightDays wrote:
SnowClan
Number of Cats: 7
Next moonpool visit:Next week[/b]

Sorry no time to type right now

Hunting Patrol: Shadefrost, Frostedleaf, and Deerstar
Herb Hunting:Hailwish and Blizzardpaw
Boarder Patrol: Ocrafur, and Powderbreeze

The Clan Ate a Hare using 3 servings

Leader:
          Deerstar| 32| She-cat| X

Deputy:
          Powerbreeze| 31| She-cat| X

Medicine Cat:
          Hailwish| 34| Tom| X

Medicine Cat Aprentice: Blizzardpaw|7 moons|Tom

Warriors:
          Ocrafur| 30| Tom| X
          Shadefrost| 31| She-cat| X
          Frostedleaf|26|She-cat|X[url]
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    WitherClan | sedcakes
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Tormentil| Chewed and put on the wound.| Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison

Cobwebs(x2)| Press over wound|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.It may also be used to bind broken bones.

Rush| Used to bind broken bone|Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs

Sweet-Sedge| One must swallow the sap.| Eases infection

Ragweed| Thought to give cats extra strength.| Like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy.

Honey|Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it.| Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.

Wintergreen|Unknown|Treats wounds and some poisons

Thyme |Leaves can be chewed on | Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock

Goldenrod|Chewed into a poultice|Good for healing wounds

Borage Leaves|(will add later|(Will add later)|

Lamb's Ear| (Will add later)|(Will add later)

Ragwort Leaves| (Will add later)|(Will add later)

Herb(xhow much) | Usage|Effect

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Birds| x1| 3 servings
    Hares| x1 | 3 servings
    Degu/Deku| x0 | 1 serving
    Pika| x2 | 1 serving
    Ermine/Stoat| x3| 2 servings
    Collared Lemming| x1 |1 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Mates:
    Name and Name
    Name and Name
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☾] rippleclan [6]

Postby Tsukỉ » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:42 pm

███████████████████░░│
███████████████████░░│

░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
░░│
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rippleclan is a reputable group of cats who thrive
in the lakeside territory. their first leader was na
med ripplestar, who set up their clan camp in the
middle of a lake: where a flourishing island stood
proud. after a horrific earthquake countless moon
s ago, the island broke up and the cats moved to,
the outer shores of the lake. they are usually non,
hostile and pacifist cats who have strong morals a
nd strict laws: those who don't follow the laws wil
l be met with steel claws. their territory expands
to the forest which they call the 'Willows" for the
overabundance of willow trees in the area. other t
hing include their lush overgrowth of berries and h
erbs. they are very medicinal and medicine cats h
old more power than in a typical clan as they are t
her only ones who can identify the rare berries wh
ich grow frequently in their territory. rippleclan!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

│░░██
│░░██
RIPPLECLAN
number of cats // 3
████████████████████░░│
████████████████████░░│

patrol wrote:Oakhollow took the initiative and decided to talk to Hollytuft. "'Ello, Hollytuft. We mean no harm, as this is what we consider our territory..." BirchClan must be somewhere nearby if they came, but considering that RippleClan was so new, it was probably not well known where their borders were. "We'd-." he poked the older tom on the side, a soft 'hey' and a jerk recieved back from the sleeker furred warrior. "H-how. .I mean, we'd love to become an ally of yours. We aren't fighters." I mean, he could, but her wouldn't.

---

Beetlestar and Slateslide decided to leave Oakhollow in the fox den, so that he could recover. The deputy insisted that he could hunt, but with no pieces of food, they needed to go out. A hunting patrol ensued.

xxxxxxxxxx
│░░██
│░░██
ACTIONS
patrol
████████████████████████░░│

░░│
░░│
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
actions being done // slateslide + beetlestar - patrol/collecting
│░░
│░░

░░│
░░│
↳↳
↳↳
│░░█████████████████████████████████
│░░█████████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxxxx
Leader:
Beetlestar | 49 moons | female | X | #80BF80
Beetlestar is bashful and shy. Her previous name was Beetlewing. Beetlestar is the "founder" of RippleClan, who had discovered the isl
and after travelling alone, as the only child of Heatherstar's decsendant. She walks around the former territories of the Clan, waiting
for others to cross her path and eventually join her. She discovered the island when she was just 'Beetle'; a dream from StarClan
brought her there. This leader is a worrisome type.

Deputy:
Oakhollow | 29 moons | Male | X | #808040
This deputy is not very serious compared to others. When he gets angry, he will still be smiling; albeit a change in his tone. Oakhollow
has a 'southern' speech pattern, often leaving out his g's. Formerly Ginger, he wishes to serve under his leader. He has a relatively goo
d relationship with his Clanmates, and an especially close bond with Slateslide. Frankly, the tom dislikes swimming.

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
Slateslide | 36 moons | Male | X | #404080
Slateslide is strict and certain morals. He is usually quiet and doesn't speak all that often. He is not very reluctant to punish any innapr
opriate mannerisims and will step in as a leader or deputy if either aren't present. He was the second cat in the Clan, and is very close
friends with both Oakhollow and Beetlestar, as the founding members of the Clan. Slateslide

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

allies and enemies of rippleclan wrote:
    RippleClan's ally is BirchClan.

relationships of rippleclan wrote:
    Other Relationships
    Beetlestar & Oakhollow are good friends
    Oakhollow & Slateslide are best friends
    Slateslide & Beetlestar are flirty
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Family Ties
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Mentors
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Mateships
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Crushes

prey & predators found in rippleclan // storage wrote:Name // Rarity // Servings // Stock

Current Population's Needs - 2 Servings Each Post. Last Eaten - 0 moon(s) ago
Female - Male Ratio 1 : 2 [3]

Minnow Very Common 1 Serving(s) 0x
Trout Uncommon due to calm waters 2 Serving(s) 0x
Small Catfish Common 2 Serving(s) 0x
Big Catfish Rare 4 Serving(s) 0x
Salmon Common 2 Serving(s) 0x
Common 2 Serving(s) 0x
Water Fowl Varying / Serving(s) 0x
  • Duck Common 2 Serving(s) 1/3x
  • Swans Rare 5 Serving(s) - Can injure cat, requires three to catch 0x
  • Goose Uncommon 2 Serving(s) 0x
  • Crane Rare 6 Serving(s) - Can kill cat, requires five to catch 0x

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Middle Ground - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cats can catch and eat Falcons, Eagles, Kites, Otters, Racoons, Badgers with difficulty. Death is likely.
    Cats can speak and communicate to Lynxes, Servals, Fishing Cats, Carcals, Leopard Cats, Wildcats, and Ocelots, but some species do not occur in RippleClan territory. Those species can only be found as Twoleg's pets, if any.
    Cats will not eat each other.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - PREDATORS - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This, like all other sections, is a Work-In-Progress.

herbs found in rippleclan // storage wrote: Name // Use // Cure // Rarity // Amt.

Borage LeavesIncreases milk in queens. Brings down fevers. Common - 0x
Betony Used to treat everything from migraines and neuralgia to open wounds and concussions. Rare - 0x
Burdock RootApplied to bites. Cures infections. Rare - 0x
BurnetIt is used for keeping up strength, but it is a travelling herb. Rare - 0x
CatmintRemedy for greencough. Uncommon - 0x
Cayenne PepperPrevent blood clots and stimulate production of saliva. Improves digestion Very Rare - 0x
ChervilApplied to wounds. It’s leaves cure infections, it’s roots help bellyaches. Common - 0x
ChickweedHelps treat whitecough Uncommon - 0x
CobwebsStops bleeding. - Very Common - 0x
CobnutsThey are used to create pastes, which are helpful when applying many herbs. - Very Common - 0x
ColtsfootHelps shortness of breath. Very Common - 0x
ComfreySooths wounds. Mends broken bones. - Common -0x
DockSoothes scratches. Leaves make fur slippery. - Uncommon - 0x
Dried Oak LeafStops infections. Uncommon - 0x
FeverfewCools down body temperatures for cats who have fevers or chills. Very Common - 0x
GoldenrodApplied to wounds. Rare - 0x
HoneySoothes throats. Rare - 0x
HorsetailTreats infected wounds. Very Common - 0x
Juniper BerriesSoothes bellyaches. Helps with troubles breathing. Very Common - 0x
LavenderCure’s fevers. Common - 0x
Lotus FlowerCures insomnia and haemorrhage and haemotemesis. Common - 0x
MarigoldStops infections. Common - 0x
Mouse BileUsed to remove ticks. Common - 0x
Poppy SeedsSoothes shock, distress, and eases pain. DO NOT FEED TO KITS. Unommon - 0x
Stinging NettleDispels poison. Brings down swelling. Rare - 0x
TansyCures cough. Uncommon - 0x
Tea TreeCures dandruff. Uncommon - 0x
ThymeCalms anxiety and frayed nerves. Common - 0x
WatermintHelps bellyache. Very Common - 0x
Wild garlicPrevents infections. Very Rare - 0x
YarrowApplied to wounds. Prevents infections. Expels poison. If swallowed, will make a cat vomit. Common - 0x
Adder BarrackHelps toothache. Common - 0x
AlfalfaPrevents tooth decay. Rare - 0x
Aloe VeraTreats burns and skin problems. Common - 0x
Blessed ThistleStrengthens heart & lungs; Increases circulation. Common - 0x
Bramble TwigsHelps to sleep. Uncommon - 0x
Broom Malice PoulticesApply to open wounds. Rare - 0x
CelandineStrengthens weak eyes. Very Common - 0x
ChamomileGives physical strength. Very Common - 0x
EchinaciaEases infection. Common - 0x
FernsUsed to clean out wounds. Common - 0x
GingerUsed for asthma and coughs. Uncommon - 0x
Hawthorne berriesTreats heart burns and indigestion. Rare - 0x
HuckleberryRelives muscle pain. Common - 0x
IvyCalms down body. Common - 0x
Daisy leavesSoothes aching joints. Common - 0x
Dandelion leavesCalms a cat of nervous breakdown or shock. Common - 0x
GoosegrassAlso stops bleeding. Very Common - 0x
ParsleyStops the initial flow of milk in nursing queens. Rare - 0x
Raspberry leavesEases pain during a queen’s kitting. Rare - 0x

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - POISONS - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Name // Effect // Cure // Rarity // Amt.

DaturaThe delirium-inducing properties are similar to the toxic makeup of Nightshade and the effects are closely related. Extreme confusion, hallucinations, hysteria, and death are all symptoms of Datura poisoning. Rare - 0x - 4x Lotus Flowers (Tannic Acid) - 1/4 chance of working / 1x Yarrow with 1/5 chance of working
Yew Berries (Deathberries)A type of poisonous fruit that can kill a cat in seconds. Deathberries come from the dark-leaved yew bush and can be characterized by their bright red color. The berry is edible, but the seed is not. Rare - 0x - 1x Yarrow with a 1/4 chance of working
Amaryllis/Belladonna LilyVomiting, depression, diarrhea, abdominal pain, hypersalivation, anorexia, tremors. Rarity - 0x - 1x Charcoal with 1/2 chance of working

items // stuff wrote:RippleClan has no steadily availible resources, therefore they must resort to getting them on a patrol. Here are things cats can craft out of items. If a cat has no den, they are likely to get sick.

Code: Select all
[i]Moss Bed[/i] / A comforting bed made of moss. [b]A kit requires one moss, an apprentice, two, and any other rank three.[/b]
[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#0080BF]Cats who need a bed[/color] - Beetlestar, Slateslide, Oakhollow
[i]Medicine Cat's Den[/i] / A big den for sickly cats. Requires [b]2x sticks, 1x moss and 3x dead leaves.[/b]
[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#0080BF]Only available once Medicine Cat is achieved[/color]. Status : [u]Unmade[/u]
[i]Leader's Den[/i] / A semi-large den for the leader. Requires [b]4x sticks, 2x dead leaves[/b]
[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#0080BF]Beetlestar's den is not made.[/color] Status : [u]Unmade[/u]
[i]Small Warrior's Den[/i] / A relatively small den. [b]1x moss, 1x vines, 1x willow branches[/b]
[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#0080BF]Can hold up to 5 cats.[/color] Status : [u]Unmade[/u]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][i]Medium Warrior's Den[/i] / [b]2x willow branches, 3x moss, 1x vines[/b]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#0080BF]Can hold up to 10 cats.[/color] Status : [u]Unavailible[/u]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][i]Big Warrior's Den[/i] / [b]5x willow branches, 6x moss, 2x vines[/b]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#0080BF]Can hold up to 50 cats.[/color] Status : [u]Unavailible[/u]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][i]Huge Warrior's Den[/i]  / [b]2x moss, 1x vines, 1x willow, 3x stones, 1x dead leaves, 2x mud[/b]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#0080BF]Can hold up to 100 cats.[/color] Status : [u]Unavailible[/u]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][i]The Ultimate Warrior's Den[/i] / [b]I'll think of a way later[/b]
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#0080BF]Can hold up to ∞ cats.[/color] Status : [u]Unavailible[/u]
[i]Elder's Den[/i] / It has to be cozy for the elders. [b]5x moss, 6x ivy bushes[/b]
[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#0080BF]The Elder's den is not made.[/color] Status : [u]Unmade[/u]
[i]Apprentice's Den[/i] / Chitter-chatter, gossip! [b]1x willow branches, 2x mud, 3x vines[/b]
[color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][color=#0080BF]The Apprentice's den is not made.[/color] Status : [u]Unmade[/u]

│░░██
│░░██
ACTIONS
trad / his

│░░
│░░
more about rippleclan wrote:RippleClan is the successing Clan to a MistClan, which ended shortly after their latest leader's death; Heatherstar, who was supposedly left MistClan in favor of a loner life, unable to cope with the betryal she felt after discovering one of her members being a killer- and while the details are unknown, it is said this cat had been the one that had kept previous generations from recieving nine lives, (since their previous leader had been the murderer). The ruins of MistClan decided to clear themselves of their past problems and shedded their name, becoming RippleClan and inhabiting an old island. There is a stone on the highest point of the island that is marked with an odd sign, resembling many flowers that seem intertwined with eachother; a huge circle? Medicine cats have tried to decipher what this message had meant, but they were never able to figure it out. Prey that can be found in RippleClan's territory - minnows, small fish, frogs, big fish (uncommon), ermine, water fowl. As for the first roots of RippleClan, it is said MistClan descended from the neo-Moon/LeafClan that was created as an temporary-turned-permanent alliance between the two sister Clans in battle against neo-DarkClan and neo-FlameClan. Even before this, history is barely known, but some rumors say that there were 'WillowClan', 'MarshClan', 'WinterClan' and 'PondClan'. Truth be told, no live cat knows what happened even before this, and many consider to to be the age of the first Dark-Flame-Moon-LeafClan eras, since any records of the previous Clans seem to depict them as being reborn. RippleClan's first leader, Ripplestar, is Beetlestar's grandmother. 'RippleClan' was now re-founded, but unchanged.

RippleClan traditions include- when a kit is first apprentice, their mentor will throw them into the waters to get them used to the currents(unlike their peaceful reputation, this is something to help them cope with the island's long, surrounding lake). There are very rarely any deaths, which only happens if the apprentice somehow manages to drown under supervision. RippleClanners must be strong swimmers, so that there will be less drownings. The entire camp is on a small island, therefore every cat needs the skills to paddle through the waters, or else they will never be able to travel or hunt. They have strict laws of not killing other cats- even ones in enemy Clans. They hunt prey that are sick or old, never the young, plump ones, unless they have no other choice. They respect nature and try to recycle all bedding. They have great love for their elders and any senior members, being treated with respect for their actions. Leaders of RippleClan must live in the greatest Waterfall, which connects the island's river to a large cliff, for three moons. However, since Beetlestar is the re-founding leader, and there is nobody else beforehand, she wishes to perform this after RippleClan gets a stronger foundation. All cats of RippleClan are taught how to save drowning cats and herbs to treat various common diseases. RippleClanners also do not follow traditional name rules and prefer individuality and deeper meaning. RippleClanners also only fight for honor and are very unlikely to cause disputes. They do not wish to make enemies unless they are ruthless and unlawful, which they will do anything to stop. Justice is a big part of this Clan. The need of a good healer in this Clan where you're isolated on a tiny island surrounded by a river with no immediate herbal access unless you swim, is huge. Therefore, medicine cats are treated with lots of respect. While not always, there can be two adult medicine cats at a time.

The story so far; Beetlestar has 're'-founded RippleClan on a destined island. She has found two cats, Slateslide, her first warrior, and Oakhollow, her deputy. The three of them have decided to expand their territory and discover nearby Clans. Slateslide and Oakhollow have gone out for materials and prey.
Tsukỉ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me