West | MistyClan | Talonpawthewarrior
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | 1 | Stops bleeding
    Marigold | 1 | Prevents/fights infection
    Catmint | 1 | Cures greencough
    Dock | 2 | Heals cuts and scratches
    Poppy seed | 1 | Eases pain and helps sleep
    Burnet | 1 | Gives strength, helps expecting queens (TH)
    Daisy Leaf | 1 | Eases aching joints (TH)
    Bright Eyes | 1 | Cures coughs
    Ragwort | 2 | Gives strength
    Elder Leaf | 1 | Soothes sprains
    Raspberry Leaf | 1 | Helps with kitting
    Broom | 1 | Helps broken bones
    Fennel | 1 | Helps hip pain

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Frog | x1 | 1 serving
    Minnow | x0 | 1 serving
    Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Mink | x1 | 2 servings
    Bird | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Cranefoot | Minkpaw | 1 | Hunt, Fight, Fish, Climb, Track
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    ??? and ??? | Wildstorm, Cranefoot
    Name and Name | Kits
Image | Image | Image
I have no idea what I'm doing.

Image | Image | Image
Nosifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cold watch syndicate 002

Postby Lumos12 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:00 pm

Number of Cats:7 | Next gods Visit: on the sevententh. | Pebbles: 85

"who's idea wus it ter make an expectin' molly ter walk such a deadly distance?!"

That was the about the seventh time Beachcomb had complained, the seal lynx point who was going to pop at any given minute, with her stomach swollen beyond the limit allowed for her. She was already arriving on her due date, so her groupmates were accustomed to hearing her complain about it was in her right to do so. Laurelpaw followed right beside her, trying to match in the stride of the pregnant molly with everything that had happened the previous moon, it was still fresh on everyone’s mind. The cove had disbanded, and each cat alike had split up into new places, new homes that spread an upon the horizon.

From the very front of the patrol of sorts, Sunstone swished their brushy tail behind them, as they faced forward. The clan had disbanded right after the first dog attack, and it still unnerved them how close they were to actual death, dogs were dangerous and predictable. Even this place smelled of dog, there was evidence and sounds of dogs around here, past gated households, hearing the hyperactive barks of one driven to boredom canine, wanting nothing more to pursue chase on the group of unaware cats, and cause mayhem.

Kissingkit was finding very hard to stay with the group, everything around the small kit even if she was about five moons old at the moment, she was still pretty small, and easy to be picked up by her scruff. She trailed after the much older cats, seeing that her life depended on listening on what these older cats have to say, after all, she promised her mama that she would stay safe, even if she would never see Lovekit, Bishopkit, and her mama again, even Crèmekit has well.

Crescentmoon just about was exhausted by this journey, everything was by mere chance. The group was highly due to take a break and rest for the night. Even resting at this point, was risky for the now once former oracle was scanning around for whatever herbs they could snag for the time begin, treating as many minor injuries that came their way. Pressing forward the former oracle, glanced back at the trailing behind Kissingkit, exhaustion had taken a hold of the kit. “Sunstone,” they spoke softly seeing that they had gotten the calico’s attention, by their ear twitching slightly. “when can we rest for the night. We have been traveling hard since we left the docks.”

“Somewhere away from this dog smelling hellhole. In case Beachcomb kits.” They responded not allowing that exhaustion itself was taking its own hold on the warrior, eyes sullen and lacking its familiar good-natured shine. “and where the hell are, we? No one speaks the form of cat has we do.” They added with a soft grumble to make their notion known.

Beachcomb once more spoke up, coming to a stop and sat down on her haunches, making the entire party stopped in its tracks. The usually motherly of nature young femme, curled her tail around her swollen stomach and paws the best that she could before speaking. "we are in a land' called Italy. oi 'av saw it a few times on what 'umans call maps." She was hard-pressed, and her fierce nature was showing more than usual, she was tired.

“I guess we are all due for a lesson in how to speak Italian?” Laurelpaw spoke up softly, the first time since the disbandment of the clan, she still couldn’t believe that it happened, after all, she wasn’t anywhere finished with her training, and she was nearing her competition with or without Belladonnagaze, she would have to get a new mentor, and she knew that Sunstone wasn’t entirely her pick of the crop.

Kissingkit could only gently lean against laurelpaw’s leg, and yawn slightly. This trek had exhausted the poor kit, and she was mere minutes from nodding off right where she stood. The last thing she needed was to be carried here and there, so she kept her complaints to herself, but she just wished that they rested for the night.

Luckily for the group, they were nearing towards an abandoned warehouse, of which Pompeiicall was making his rounds of patrolling, the leader of his syndicate, being that he was the only one. He had overheard these cats talking amongst themselves, and decided to make himself known, only when he was sought out. On light footsteps, he trekked onwards, tail swishing behind him.

“Ciao,” he spoke announcing himself promptly setting Sunstone off, the calico unsheathing their claws. “Easy I am a friend. You need shelter, si?” he glanced between the five, seeing two of the five were considerably fighting material, the other three will be placed in ranks that were determined, given that they had their merits.

“Yes, we need shelter,” Crescentmoon spoke for all of them, the silver ticked tabby watching this new strange cat in front of them.

Pompeiicall could only grin in response, feeling happy that there were new cats in the group, after all, it would soundly bad if three of the five, rather he thinks Laurelpaw or Crescentmoon could engage in combat, bobbing his head, he was starting to lead the group back, his tail raised up high.

The warehouse was an old building, but it had various rooms that were dedicated for and served has dens for each member of the syndicate, the very back served has where Pompeiicall slept, of something he rarely did himself. Turning towards the new group, he flicked his tail in an orderly manner. “Cats of the Cold watch Syndicate, go by two names. Their loner was given names, and their names were given to them by their family, or me. My loner name is, Cessair. My given name is Pompeiicall. And your names are?”

One after another, each cat of the former cove, spoke up introducing themselves.
“Crescentmoon.”
“Sunstone.”
“Laurelpaw.”
“Beachcomb.”
“K-Kissingkit.”

Nodding his head in approval of each name, Pompeiicall started to address each cat, with a flick of his tail. “Okay, and as for your loner names, give these to outsiders, especially the dogs. Believe me, after a time, you will understand what those mangy windbags.”

Without further ado, pompeiicall started to address each cat with their new names.
“Ymir.” Was given to Crescentmoon
“Cyrene.” Was given to Laurelpaw
“Brizo.” Was given to Beachcomb.
“Crillio.” Was given to sunstone.
“Amator.” Was given to Kissingkit.
After that Pompeiicall had allowed each cat to adjust and settle into their new home, he was very much excited. Turns out that Crescentmoon was not at all a fighting type but was more of a doctor, and the now inclined Pompeiicall took the now self-appointed doctor of rank, towards the many herbal gardens that were dotted in the city. “careful now,” he murmured softly once the two had reached the risen plots, reserved for culinary chiefs than two stray cats. “Don’t get caught, and do not trust any of those white hats.”

Crescentmoon nodded and quickly started to gather herbs that they knew that they needed to assist with their overdue patient.

Crescentmoon gathers herbs to stockade the herbal supplies.
Pompeiicall requests another doctor.
Pompeii, Basillicaruin, Sunstone patrol.
Laurelpaw hunts near the warehouse.
Beachcomb is kitting! Crescentmoon assists. The father of the kits is Mousetail of Mistyclan. Beachcomb carries colorpoint.
*may the doctor be a creme silver and white.

The boss :
          Cessair (Pompeiicall) | 23 moons | male | X
          Lives: ★

The Underboss:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Doctors:
          Ymir (Crescentmoon)| 25 | nonbinary (afab) | X
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Soldiers:
          Clair (Basillicaruin) | 23 moons| Female | X
          Crillio (Sunstone)| 24 | Nonbinary | X

Cadets:
          Cyrene (Laurelpaw) | 10 | female | X

Mothers:
          Brizo (beachcomb) | 24 moons| female | X

Kits:
          Amator (Kissingkit) | 5 moons | female | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    pigeons| x0 | 3 servings
    Fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Human food | x0 | 1 servings
    mice | x0 | 1 servings
    rats | x1 | 2 servings
    squirrels | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Last edited by Lumos12 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lumos12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hexclan's Seventh Moon

Postby vampiress_fox » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:43 am

HEXCLAN
Determined to Defy the Odds
Number of Cats: Ten | Males - 5 | Females - 5
Month: Seven
Next Moonpool visit: 4/17
Next Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC
Next Med Cat Gathering: ? 12 pm UTC

Darkstar sighed as she drug herself into camp and collapsed into her den, falling into an exhausted sleep. She awoke late that day to the sound of excited mewing from the center of camp. She left her den to see that not just one cat, but two cats were sitting in the middle of camp that she did not recognize.

"And who are these two?" Darkstar said with a smile, noting the two clan collars that the two cats were wearing.

"Ma'am, my name is Moonshadow, and i was directed by the monkey that lives next door to me that i was to leave home and seek out Darkstar of Hexclan." Moonshadow said as she looked around, "Are you her?"

"Yes, i am. I am glad to have you with us, young one." Darkstar said as she smiled at the young she-cat before turning to the tall male standing next to her.

"My name is Santa, I was sent to you by Starclan to fulfill your need for a Deputy to help you with the ever growing clan. I am more than willing to help you, on the condition that you do not take my name from me." Santa said in a dignified tone.

"Is there a reason that you want to keep your name?" Darkstar said, slightly angered by him not wanting to take a proper warrior name.

"Yes, i lived with a human for the first ten moons of my life and he always used me when he would play as Santa Claus in hospitals for sick human kits. I was a favorite for the kids, and he died barely a moon ago from a terrible disease, which caused me to seek you out. My name represents, to me, the happiness that my job brought to others, even if they were two-legs. For that, i want to keep my name." Santa said, standing tall and pushing his chest out slightly.

Darkstar looked him over, noting the silky long fur and slim legs and tail that he had. He was a handsome tom, and his loyalty to his human and pride in his previous work was more than she needed to know that he would be an excellent deputy.

"Alright, you may keep your name." she said as she dipped her head low to him.

"it is an honor to have the both of you in my clan. Now, we need to get on with the days work." she stood up one more and stretched.

[Dawn Patrol: Moonshadow and Windstorm go hunting]
[Sun-High Patrol: Darkstar and Treefrost go on a boarder patrol]
[Dusk Patrol: Waveskimmer and Jackrabbit go hunting]
[Moon-High Patrol: Santa and Gingerstorm go on a boarder patrol]
[Herb Gathering: Rosebud gathers herbs, Smokestripe joins him to get out of camp for a little while]
[Medicine Cat Practice: Rosebud practices his skills]
[Moonpool Visit: ]

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. | Learned:

:Cupid's Diary:
    Crush >
    Mutual Crush <>
    Mates <3
    Ex-Mates </3

Family Trees:
    Darkstar's Family Tree
    Smokestripe's Family Tree (WIP)

Medicine Den:

Medicine Store
    Medicinal Herb or Poison
    Usage, Effect, Treatment
    [x0]Alder Tree/Alder Bark | Chewed Eases tooth aches
    [x0]Beech Tree/Beech Nuts/Beech Leaves | Unkown Nuts are good for attracting prey
    [x0]Bindweed | Helps bind sticks together When combined with sticks, can help mend a broken leg and keep it in place
    [x0]Birch Sap | Unknown Unknown Suspected as another cure for yellowcough, though not proven
    [x0]Blackberries/Blackberry Leaves | These leaves are chewed into a pulp. Mixed into a poultice to ease the pain of bee stings.
    [x0]The Blazing Star/Smoothstem Blazingstar | Unknown A rare herb that was used to cure the early settlers of an unknown disease
    [x1]Borage/Borage Leaves | Chewed and eaten. It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. Helps sooth bad bellies and relieves tight chests
    [x0]Bright Eyes/Garden Phlox | Crushed into a poultice mixture Mix with lovage to help cure coughs
    [x0]Broom | Ground into a poultice Used in poultices that can help broken legs and wounds
    [x0]Burdock/Burdock Root | The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp. Soothes and heals rat bites, especially if they are infected. Can give cats a bellyache if they eat too much of it. Numbs rat bite to the point a cat cannot feel the pain. Also good for infected paws and other sores.
    [x0]Burnet | A traveling herb. The leaves are swallowed. Used to give strength. Good for expecting queens.
    [x0]Catchweed/Catchweed Bedstraw/Catchweed Burs | The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are. Stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin.
    [x0]Catmint/Catnip | Eaten Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough. Can be considered dangerous in extremely high dosages.
    [x0]Celandine/Celandine Poppy/Greater Celandine | Crushed into juice and trickled into the eye. Soothes weakened or damaged eyes.
    [x0]Chamomile | Eaten Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind. Also given to traveling cats for strength.
    [x0]Chervil | Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root. For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    [x0]Chickweed | Eaten Treats greencough, though catnip is often preferred.
    [x0]Cob Nuts | Made into ointments. Unknown
    [x0]Cobwebs | Press over wound. To soak up and stop, or slow, the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    [x0]Coltsfoot | Leaves chewed into a pulp. Eases breathing or kitten-cough, as well as cracked or sore pads.
    [x0]Comfrey Root | Roots are chewed into a poultice. Can also be lined in one's nest. Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    [x0]Daisy Leaf | Chewed into a paste. Eases the pain of aching joints. It is also a traveling herb.
    [x1]Dandelion | The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings. Leaves can be chewed. The roots can also be used to help cure the effects of meadow saffron poisoning Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    [x0]Dock/Dock Leaf | Chewed up and applied to scratches. Similar to sorrel. Also can be put in one's nest during sleep. Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds. Can be used to help practice healing on Clanmates.
    [x0]Elder Leaves | Turned into a poultice Soothes sprains
    [x0]Fennel | Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth. Helps pain in the hips.
    [x1]Feverfew | Eaten. Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    [x0]Goatweed | Unknown Eases grief.
    [x1]Goldenrod | Chewed into a poultice. Good for healing wounds.
    [x0]Hawkweed | Unknown Like Catmint/Catnip but not as strong.
    [x0]Heather Nectar | Included in herbal mixtures. Makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
    [x0]Honey | Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it. Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    [x0]Horsetail | Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds. Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    [x0]Ivy Leaf | To store herbs
    [x0]Juniper Berries | Chewed and eaten. Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps troubled breathing. It is also used to help calm cats.
    [x0]Lamb's Ear | Unknown Gives a cat strength.
    [x0]Laurel Leaf | Making herb wraps
    [x1]Lavender | Placed under a cats nose and is to be inhaled constantly. Or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death. Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death.
    [x0]Lovage | Unknown If it is mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs.
    [x0]Lungwort | Eaten Cures yellowcough.
    [x0]Mallow Leaves | Eaten Soothes bellyache.
    [x1]Marigold | Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice. Juice can be used as well. Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    [x0]Mint | Rubbed on a dead body. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Moss | Used to soak up fluid.
    [x0]Mouse Bile | The liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt. Kills ticks.
    [x1]Dried Oak Leaf | The dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound. Stops infection from setting in.
    [x0]Parsley | Eaten Stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk. Also used to cure bellyache.
    [x1]Poppy Seeds | Chewed on. They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    [x0]Ragwort Leaves | Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper berries, it can help aching joints. Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
    [x0]Ragwort | Thought to give cats extra strength. Like lamb's ear, ragwort gives a cat extra strength and energy.
    [x1]Raspberry Leaves | It could be a painkiller, or help stop bleeding during kitting. Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding.
    [x0]Rosemary | Put on the pelt of a dead cat to prepare for burial. Hides the scent of death.
    [x0]Rush | Used to bind broken bones. Helps hold a broken limb in place, such as casts for Twolegs.
    [x0]Snakeroot | Thought to be applied to wounds. Thought to heal poison, especially snake bites.
    [x0]Sorrel | Eaten Traveling herb, can also build up appetite.
    [x1]Stick | Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended. Also used to help broken legs heal. Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    [x0]Stinging Nettle | The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound. The stems can also be chewed. Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    [x0]Sweet-Sedge | One must swallow the sap. Eases infection.
    [x0]Tansy | To be consumed, but only in small doses. Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats. Can be extremely dangerous to pregnant cats.
    [x0]Tormentil | Chewed and put on the wound. Its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poison.
    [x0]Thyme | Leaves can be chewed on. Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
    [x0]Traveling Herbs | sorrel, daisy, chamomile and burnet. Eaten When mixed together, they suppress hunger pains and give a cat strength.
    [x0]Watermint | It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten. Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    [x0]Wild Garlic | One must roll in it. Draws out poison in rat bites. Prevents infection.
    [x1]Willow Bark | Unknown Eases Pain
    [x0]Willow Leaves | Eaten Stops vomiting.
    [x0]Wintergreen | Unknown Treats wounds and some poisons.
    [x0]Wood Sorrel | Coming Soon Coming Soon
    [x1]Yarrow | Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound depending on the situation. Extracts poison from wounds. Will make a cat vomit up toxins. The ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads.
    [x0]Deathberries | Yarrow Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry. Kills a cat within minutes when consumed.
    [x0]Foxglove Seeds | They are used to treat the heart They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure
    [x0]Holly Berries | Unknown Unknown Similar to Deathberries, though not as severe; they are still a danger to kits.
    [x0]Meadow Saffron | Dandelion Root Unknown Poisonous Not poisonous to prey, but poisonour to a cat that eats said prey.
    [x0]Deadly Nightshade | To quickly kill a cat who cannot be saved quickly. Poisonous.
    [x0]Water Hemlock | Yarrow Unknown Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth.

Fresh Kill Pile (17 servings)
    Clan consumes 3 servings: 1 squirrel and 1 mouse
    1 serving Chipmunks x1
    1 serving Mice x2
    3 servings Rabbit x2
    2 servings Squirrel x2
    1 serving Vole x1
    3 servings Fish x0
    3 servings Bird x1

Boarders:
    Northern | Big Water (a great lake)
    Southern (Pine Forest) | Appleclan | hot-second
    Eastern (Marshland) | The Cove | Lumos12
    Western | Two-Leg Village

Ally Clans:
    Clan | Owner

Enemy Clans
    Clan | Owner

Deceased Cats:

Clan Tradition:
    When an apprentice is ready to become a warrior, they shall go on a week long quest into the Two-Leg territory on the western boarder, where they will look for a monkey by the name of Fitzgerald, and he will make their new clan collar for them. If they succeed then they shall be welcomed back to the clan as a full warrior, if they do not then they will have to train for an additional moon before they are able to try again. If they fail a second time, they are banished from the clan for weakness and a disrespect for clan tradition and law.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hazilnut's replies 50

Postby hazilnut » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:34 am

Greenleaf

So far this greenleaf has been mild, cold if anything. No cats have yet complained of heatstroke but medicine cats are still concerned about lingering newleaf sickness. They recommend that cats don't get too excited about the mild weather just yet, as heatwaves are notoriously impossible to predict. Apprentices, as a whole, don't pay the warnings much mind. It's perfect weather for shenanigans and enjoying growing up.

Vesuvia | Lionclan | Lostclan | Canopyclan | Nixclan | Ravineclan | Moonclan | Birchclan | Hollowclan | Siren Ichor | Land of the Silent | Stoneclan | Galaclan | Taigaclan | Paradiseclan | Eclipseclan | Lavenderclan

CatMagics wrote:

ACTIONS LOG

★ consumption [ 24 servings needed ]:
    5 salmon, 3 snake - next at 160 cats

★ hunting patrol #1: silentstar, nettlesting,
    tomorrowgaze, goldencall, silkenstep, sunglow

★ hunting patrol #2: jaywhistle, silverheart,
    cobraeyes, owlriddle, dustcatcher, cinnamonchase

★ hunting patrol #3: rogerfang, lightningheart,
    greengaze, fierceshine, aspenfern, sharpeclipse

★ border patrol #1: blackwhisker, sablestorm,
    azureheart, mudslash, weaselcall, goldfishsky

★ border patrol #2: quickpounce, antlerclaw,
    birchfang, olivestep, skunkquill, littleink

★ border patrol #3: patchheart, junkleaf,
    smokesight, crowflight, sycamorecreek,
    pridepounce

★ border patrol #4: ashwolf, pridepounce,
    sweptwind, loudbay, stonestripe, ebonysong

★ border patrol #5: brownracoon, inkstrike,
    crispygorse, gingerglare, windmoss, rivermud

★ herb gathering: hazelleaf, whiteflurry,
    deathstalk

★ practicing medicine: hazelleaf, whiteflurry,
    deathstalk

★ ancestral visit: requesting a queen

★ infirmary visits: 1
    mahoganypaw, 1x lavender

★ kittings due:
    fawnflower x unknown, 1
    doveheart x azureheart, 1
    leopardcry x cougarsnarl, 1
    honeycloud x littleink, 2

★ training:
    goldfishsky, sepiapaw
    junipertongue, mahoganypaw
    springleopard, balancepaw
    iceheart, swirlpaw
    cougarsnarl, twigpaw
    wolffang, sneakpaw
    amberwood, hollypaw
    blazeleaf, graypaw
    lionshade, twopaw
    cowflower, seashellpaw
    cedarclaw, leafpaw
    fenneccall, eclipsepaw
    goosetrail, paintpaw
    oceaneye, fleckpaw
    orcawing, blankpaw
    baskmoon, skullpaw
    paleface, shadepaw
    minnowfin, alabasterpaw
    murkwater, volcanopaw
    frostfall, flightpaw

★ mate changes:
    bogtuft x cloudspark
    new mates, trying for kits

dreamtime x deadheart
    new mates, trying for kits

★ rank changes: none

★ cat transfers: none

★ powers (in italics):
    foxangel - more likely to find kits and prey
    more at risk of encountering predator on patrol
    only brings back poisonous herbs on herb patrol

▶ Silentstar's hunting patrol catches x1 hare, x2 bats
    ▶ Jaywhistle's hunting patrol catches x2 crows, x1 squirrel
    ▶ Rogerfang's hunting patrol catches x3 bats
    ▶ Blackwhisker's border patrol finds two elders & 1 pebble
    ▶ Quickpounce's border patrol finds a (blind) warrior & 6 pebbles
    ▶ Patchheart's border patrol finds 6 pebbles
    ▶ Ashwolf's border patrol finds 4 pebbles
    ▶ Brownraccoon's border patrol finds a warrior & 13 pebbles
    ▶ The medicine cats gather x1 alder bark, x1 ragwort leaf, x1 water hemlock, x1 dried oak leaf
    ▶ The medicine cats' skills stay sharp
    ▶ Silentstar's request is granted (non-queen)
    ▶ Sepiapaw learns swimming
    ▶ Balancepaw learns climbing but gets a stomach abrasion from the rough wood, needing x1 catchweed
    ▶ Swirlpaw fails to learn ambush
    ▶ Twigpaw fails to learn ambush
    ▶ Sneakpaw learns stalking
    ▶ Hollypaw learns ambush
    ▶ Graypaw learns climbing
    ▶ Twopaw learns battle
    ▶ Seashellpaw learns hunting
    ▶ Leafpaw learns hunting
    ▶ Eclipsepaw fails to learn hunting
    ▶ Paintpaw learns hunting but wrenches a shoulder and needs x1 poppy seed & 1 moon of rest
    ▶ Fleckpaw learns hunting
    ▶ Blankpaw learns hunting
    ▶ Skullpaw learns hunting
    ▶ Shadepaw learns hunting
    ▶ Alabasterpaw fails to learn hunting
    ▶ Volcanopaw learns hunting
    ▶ Flightpaw learns hunting
    ▶ Bogtuft is now expecting kits
    ▶ Dreamtime is now expecting kits
    ▶ Mod note: Skullpaw power rolls have granted him his mother's powers with the caveat that every time he uses them, he has a 29% chance of death.

noctenne wrote:
    ImageImage

ACTION QUEUE
    [ the clan welcomes the following births: comfreykit, goosekit ]
    [ the clan welcomes cinderpaw as cinderfoot, a battalion ]
    [ polargaze is welcomed into the clan as a battalion! ]
    [ dashattack is welcomed into the clan as mage! ]
    [ shoalstar steps down, taking the battalion name of shoalsplash, to be with her kits ]
    [ digging bird replaces borealtooth as mage’s scholar ]
    [ dashattack asks for a clanmate ]
    [ ellis, crypto, rookpounce, troutleap, pondsplash, brackenstep patrol ]
    [ meadowheart, aspentail, willowsong, sparsefeather, thornstrike, wiltedfur hunt ]
    [ ibisdancer, borealtooth, minkskip, digging bird, coldglow, cherryfrost hunt ]
    [ pigeonflight, silverstorm, witheredsoul, skypounce, weaselpelt, polargaze hunt ]
    [ autumnleaf searches for herbs ]
    [ x1 daisy leaf is given to falconpaw ]
    [ flamepaw rests for a moon ]
    [ recruitment
    ↪️ darkpaw - any skill
    ↪️ falconpaw - any skill
    ↪️ mosspaw - any skill
    ↪️ olivepaw - any skill ]

notes
    [ requesting no deaths at this time ]

▶ Dashattack's request is granted with a battalion
    ▶ Ellis's border patrol finds a potential scholar (growth) & 8 pebbles
    ▶ Meadowheart's hunting patrol catches x3 red squirrels
    ▶ Ibisdancer's hunting patrol catches x2 rainbow trout, x1 bank vole
    ▶ Pigeonflight's hunting patrol catches x2 chinook salmon, x1 freshwater eel
    ▶ Autumnleaf gathers x1 deadly nightshade, x1 willow leaf
    ▶ Falconpaw learns observation
    ▶ Darkpaw learns battle
    ▶ Mosspaw learns hunting
    ▶ Olivepaw fails to learn battle

Ariento wrote:
    TaigaClan

Actions Taken:
    Mothstar and Yarrowseed go hunting
    Mothstar Yarrowseed patrol the borders

▶ Mothstar & Yarrowseed catch x1 chipmunk
    ▶ Mothstar & Yarrowseed find a potential apprentice & 4 pebbles

demiboygod wrote:
    𝕲𝖆𝖑𝖆𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖓

[starclan -- sharpstar asks for a medicine cat with light fur]
    [rank change -- miles {rogue -> deputy}]
    [name change -- n/a]
    [hunting -- sharpstar & snowleaf, maria & miles]
    [patrol -- maria & snowleaf, miles]
    [mates -- sharpstar & snowleaf]
    [kitting -- n/a]
    [other -- sharpstar & snowleaf go on a walk]
    [mod notes -- n/a]

▶ Snowleaf & Sharpstar catch x1 rabbit
    ▶ Maria & Miles catch x1 mouse
    ▶ Maria & Snowleaf find an abandoned kit & 8 pebbles
    ▶ Miles finds a potential apprentice & 9 pebbles
    ▶ Sharpstar's request is granted. Please select 5 starting herbs from here
    ▶ Snowleaf is now expecting kits. She will be due in two moons.

LooneyLani wrote:
    ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Moonclan☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

requests - Mountainstar requests a warriorthis will be evil kitty
    hunting patrols - In the Forest: Mountainstar, Streammist, Mousefern, Echobreeze, Shellwhisker & Minileap
    Near the Lake: Stoneburr, Barkspring, Littlecrow, Oakdawn, Halfwing & Hollyjay
    Around the Caves: Ivynose, Autumnleaf, Stonetail, Dovesong, Fawnleap & Willowsong
    Deeper in the Mountains: Featherwillow, Quicksky, Petalfern, Dewstep, Redheart & Sandsplash

patrols - North & East Borders: Beargaze, Sealfur, Robinlight, Quailjaw, Kitetail & Ashfire
    South & West Borders: Foxtrot, Kestrelfire, Swiftfang, Birdsun, Fluttercloud & Sunheart
    Through the Mountains: Ebonyflame, Daisyear, Archeye, Sootnose, Pinehollow & Sleekfur

healers - Blossomspeck, Lilybloom & Snowpaw gather herbs, Blossomspeck practices medicine & Lilybloom trains Snowpaw
    Blossomspeck shares a troubling dream with a skeptical Mountainstar

kittings - n/a
    relationships - Dewstep and Sleekfur decide to try for kits again
    Beargaze finally finds the courage to ask Dovesong to be his mate, they do not try for kits

mentoring - offensive combat: Bramblepaw, Tigerpaw & Dawnpaw
    defensive combat: Jaypaw & Silverpaw
    tracking: Dapplepaw & Pebblepaw
    amateur hunting: Nightpaw & Swanpaw
    stalking: Patchpaw & Troutpaw
    hunting: Coypaw
    amateur combat: Riverpaw & Ferretpaw

assessments - n/a
    rank changes - Goldenpaw & Yarrowpaw join the rank of hunters & are renamed Goldenswoop & Yarrowstem
    Nutpaw joins the rank of warrior & is renamed Nutcreek
    Tenderkit & Shiverkit become hunter-to-bes, their mentors are Springsong & Featherwillow
    Iciclekit, Howlkit & Softkit become warrior-to-bes, their mentors are Hawkgaze, Whiteberry & Daisyear
    Dovesong returns to the hunters den

mod notes - thankyou! Dovesong will also need to be switched off queen lines, and Golden, Yarrow & Nut's growth lines pls :))
    consumes - Moonclan consumes 19 servings, finishing off x5 small fish & x3 hares

▶ Mountainstar's request is granted
    ▶ Mountainstar's hunting patrol catches x1 mouse, x2 small fish
    ▶ Stoneburr's hunting patrol catches x2 small fish, x1 hare
    ▶ Ivynose's hunting patrol catches x2 hares
    ▶ Featherwillow's hunting patrol catches x1 squirrel, x2 birds
    ▶ Beargaze's border patrol finds 2 pebbles
    ▶ Foxtrot's border patrol finds 14 pebbles
    ▶ Ebonyflame's border patrol finds a warrior & 12 pebbles
    ▶ The medicine cats gather x1 sorrel, x1 chickweed, x1 mallow leaf, x1 dock
    ▶ Blossomspeck's skills are kept sharp
    ▶ Dewstep is now expecting kits
    ▶ Snowpaw learns nursery care
    ▶ Dapplepaw learns tracking
    ▶ Bramblepaw learns offensive combat but sprains a paw, needing x1 bindweed
    ▶ Jaypaw learns defensive combat
    ▶ Silverpaw learns defensive combat but winds up with a nasty scratch needing x1 tormentil & x1 oak leaf
    ▶ Coypaw learns hunting
    ▶ Riverpaw fails to learn amateur combat
    ▶ Pebblepaw learns tracking
    ▶ Patchpaw learns stalking
    ▶ Troutpaw learns stalking
    ▶ Tigerpaw learns offensive combat but gets a minor scratch needing x1 wild garlic
    ▶ Dawnpaw learns offensive combat but needs x1 cobwebs for minor scratches
    ▶ Nightpaw learns amateur hunting
    ▶ Swanpaw learns amateur hunting
    ▶ Ferretpaw learns amateur combat
    ▶ Mod note: I'll bring the ref switches up to the artists who will get them when they can!

KenkuJuice wrote:

[Moonpaw is treated with x1 hawthorne berry and x1 ivy]
    [the clan consumes x2 hare, x1 vole]
    [all apprentices train]
    [Deadpaw turns to the shadows and trains in the Dark Forest]
    [the medicine cats search for herbs]
    [Bramblefoot, Gingerleaf, Shortcall, and Creamtail patrol]
    [Bramblefoot, Strongheart, Ambereye, and Jaypaw hunt]

▶ Moonpaw learns wound treatment but needs x1 celadine for a contracted eye irritation
    ▶ Stonepaw learns stalking but needs x1 daisy leaf for soreness after working too hard
    ▶ Mountpaw learns ambush
    ▶ Mosspaw learns tracking
    ▶ Jaypaw learns stalking
    ▶ Deadpaw learns ambush but is battered and bruised from dangerous training, needing x1 ivy & x1 goldenrod
    ▶ The medicine cats gather x1 tormentil, x1 thyme, x1 deadly nightshade, x1 lavender
    ▶ Bramblefoot's patrol finds an abandoned kit & 1 pebble
    ▶ Bramblefoot's hunting patrol catches x1 lark
    ▶ Due to overexertion, Shortcall has developed a slight cough needing x1 chickweed and has developed a more serious case needing x1 chickweed, x1 coltsfoot, and 1 moon of rest
    ▶ Mod note: If you let cats take more than one action (train/be trained and patrol for instance) they have a chance to get sick

Stormt4lon wrote:

✶ solarstar is crowned champion
    ✶ solarstar asks starclan for a therapist
    ✶ solarstar goes on patrol

notes
    ✶ after five posts a mix of f2u + lineart pls
    ✶ valor - strong, scholar - smart, comity - kind, probity, honest

▶ Solarstar's request is granted
    ▶ Solarstar finds a potential scientist & 11 pebbles

sharpshooter. wrote:

[Star-Cats -- a healer]
    [Servings -- 2 rabbits]
    [New Cats -- Salmonpaw]
    [Name/Rank Changes -- n/a]
    [Hunting 1 -- Imri, Whiskerwing, Lyra]
    [Hunting 2 -- n/a]
    [Patrol 1 -- Neptune, Stoneglare, Salmonpaw]
    [Patrol 2 -- n/a]
    [Herbs -- n/a]
    [Mates -- Dragon & Neptune]
    [Due Dates -- n/a]
    [Assessments -- n/a]
    [Training -- Lyra (HA2), Salmonpaw (FB1)]

▶ The request of a healer is granted. Please pick 5 herbs from here.
    ▶ Imri's hunting patrol catches x2 rabbits, x1 seagull
    ▶ Neptune's border patrol finds a potential understudy & 3 pebbles
    ▶ If the pair try for kits, Neptune is pregnant
    ▶ Lyra learns hunting advanced 2
    ▶ Salmonpaw learns fighting basics 1
    ▶ Mod notes: Just wanted to let you know that your statistics are off! You actually have 10 cats total.

UnhollyFireFly wrote:

Servings
    Hollowclan consumes 3 servings (1 vole and ½ ermine)

Hunting
    Flyingashes takes Seeker, Arrowflight and Embershadow on a hunting patrol

Patrolling
    Moonflower goes patrolling

Starbound / Injured
    Rosethorn goes herb gathering

Relationships/Mates/Births
    /

Rank changes
    /

Mentoring
    Rosethorn trains with Robinpaw

Requests
    Seeker asks for a Watcher

Mod notes
    I don’t know if I can request it in this post or next, but I would like to receive line arts from now on and have my other cats transferred to it if that’s okay
    Also, I colored the names of the cats and hope it's okay like this
    Green = Please don’t kill them. They are important for the story or have a specific death planed for story purposes
    Yellow = normal
    Red = Please target these for death rolls

▶ Flyingashes' hunting patrol catches x2 ermine, x1 hare
    ▶ Moonflower finds a potential (munchkin) preystalker/watcher & 8 pebbles
    ▶ Rosethorn gathers x1 feverfew, x1 poppy seed
    ▶ Robinpaw learns herb identification
    ▶ Seeker's request is granted
    ▶ Mod note: You can now switch to lineart! Please dm either me or another mod for a lineart transfer form for your other cats. The color coding is also a-okay.
    hazilnut

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Cherryclan Post 21

Postby Simonpet » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:31 pm

𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕟
    Number of Cats: 28 (14 ♂ | 14 ♀)
    Servings Needed: 6
    Pebbles: 44
    Ancestors | Families | Herbs and Prey | Mentors | Posts | Worldbuilding

↪ Quailpaw is extremely enthusiastic about his training and talks about it with his littermates.

↪ Bramblestar and Mudclaw begin courting.

↪ Bitternnose talks about mollies (and Dustclaw) with Russettail and Palewhisker. The conversation then shifts to daily life and how they'll get through another winter with such a small population. Bramblestar is currently willing to let the clan grow slowly while Bitternnose is wondering if they should be encouraging singletons to start pairing up, maybe even have assigned mateships for a first litter. Palewhisker has no issue with this and both Bitternnose and Russettail tease him for already being in a happy relationship.

[ CONSUMPTION ]
    [ Cherryclan consumes x2 lizards and x2 squirrels. ]

[ ADDITIONS & RANK CHANGES ]
    [ Cherryclan welcomes the following newcomers: none. ]
    [ Cherryclan welcomes the following births: none. ]
    [ Cherryclan welcomes the following renames: none. ]
    [ Cherryclan celebrates the following becoming apprentices: none. ]
    [ Cherryclan celebrates the following becoming warriors: none. ]
    [ Cherryclan celebrates the following retirements: none. ]

[ PATROLS ]
    [ Dustclaw leads Lightningheart, Maplenose, Mudfur, Palewhisker, and Partridgestep on a hunting patrol. ]
    [ Bramblestar leads Patchheart, Pipitfang, Russettail, Silverstripe, and Tipface on a hunting patrol. ]
    [ Bitternnose leads Larkflower, Morningfang, Oattail, Shellfur, and Skipperwhisker on a border patrol. ]
    [ No one looks for herbs. ]

[ APPRENTICES & SKILLS ]
    [ Quailpaw trains with his mentor, Loonleaf. He can learn the following basic skills: birthing knowledge, healing knowledge, poison knowledge. ]

[ Snowpaw trains with his mentor, Squirrelcloud. He can learn any of the optional warrior skills listed in MOD NOTES. ]
    [ Lizardpaw trains with her mentor, Emberpelt. She can learn any of the optional warrior skills listed in MOD NOTES. ]

[ INJURIES & SICKNESS ]
    [ Tipface rests for 2/2 moons. ]

[ MATES & KITS ]
    [ N/A ]

[ OTHER ]
    [ Sablecloud and the elders guard the camp. ]

[ Loonleaf has 1 post before she loses 1 SP. ]

[ POWERS ]
    [ N/A ]

[ MOD NOTES ]
    [ I don't want new cats to be found on border patrols. ]
    [ I don't want anyone to die on patrols, but I am alright with any injuries or Bramblestar losing one life. ]
    [ All of the elders, except for Firenose, can die of natural causes. ]

[ Medicine cat skills that can be rolled for if asked: climbing, hunting, fighting, stealth, tracking, and advanced versions of basic skills. ]
    [ Warrior skills that can be rolled for if asked: agility, observation, running, stealth, tracking, and advanced versions of basic skills. ]

[ PERSONAL NOTES ]
    [ Whalestream (male, 20 moons) will join in post 22. ]

[ Update Other in Evernote. ]
    [ Once Other has been updated, create a Naming page in Wix. ]

[ Loonleaf talks very casually and has an accent. Ex: she replaces "you" with "ya". ]

Leader
        Bramblestar | Molly | 40 moons
        ↪ Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy
        Bitternnose | Tom | 37 moons

Medicine Cats (1)
        Loonleaf | Molly | 39 moons | 5 SP

Apprentices (3)
        Lizardpaw | Molly | 11 moons
        Quailpaw | Tom | 11 moons
        Snowpaw | Tom | 11 moons

Queens (0)
        None

Kits (0)
        None

Elders (3)
        Firenose | Tom | 106 moons | f. Lightningclan
        Rowanpelt | Tom | 128 moons | f. Fogclan
        Smokefur | Tom | 163 moons
    Senior Warriors (0)
    None

Warriors (19)
    Dustclaw | Molly | 35 moons
    Emberpelt | Molly | 32 moons
    Larkflower | Molly | 21 moons
    Lightningheart | Tom | 23 moons
    Maplenose | Molly | 17 moons
    Morningfang | Molly | 23 moons
    Mudfur | Tom | 47 moons | f. Blossomclan
    Oattail | Tom | 17 moons
    Palewhisker | Tom | 36 moons
    Partridgestep | Molly | 14 moons
    Patchheart | Molly | 33 moons
    Pipitfang | Tom | 34 moons
    Russettail | Tom | 32 moons
    Sablecloud | Molly | 24 moons
    Shellfur | Molly | 37 moons
    Silverstripe | Tom | 14 moons
    Skipperwhisker | Tom | 14 moons
    Squirrelcloud | Molly | 34 moons
    Tipface | Molly | 29 moons
    Simonpet

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Ariento » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:47 pm

Number of Cats: 9 | Next MoonCave Visit: Now | Pebbles: 39
    Mod notes: No deaths yet please! And longhairs only please.

{proof of winning limbo cats, Sablepaw is my birthday cat}

Mothstar and Yarrowseed were out hunting early in the morning. For the past half moon they'd done so every day. Mothstar was getting along very well with his new Clanmate, it was like she was born for Clan life.

Sudden yowling burst out from near the border, send birds fleeing into the sky. Mothstar and Yarrowseed glanced at each other and headed quickly towards the source. Standing there were two cats, a brown tabby tom and a black molly, both with hackles raised.

"-pheasant could have fed my whole family!" the tom screeched. "Your stomping around scared it off!"
    "No! You jumped too early and scared it off yourself!" the molly spat. "You've got only yourself to blame!" She leapt on top of the lean tom, and in an instant the two cats were rolling in the mud, biting and scratching each other.

"Enough!" Mothstar commanded, and the two froze. "You're wasting your time. Fighting each other won't bring lost prey back." Slowly, the quarreling cats pried themselves apart and backed away from each other.

"I'm sorry," said the black molly, her head hanging in shame.

"It's fine," sighed the tom, "I'm sorry too." And he darted away without another word.

Yarrowseed walked up to the molly. Now that things were settled, Mothstar noticed just how young she was - apprentice-aged at most. They figured Yarrowseed had noticed as well, because when she spoke it was with the gentlest of mews. "Are you alright? My name's Yarrowseed, and this is Mothstar."

"My name's Sable, and I'm fine. Just a few scratches." Her stomach growled loudly, and she looked like she wanted to sink into the ground.

"Well, Sable," Yarrowseed began, "why don't you come with me? Mothstar and I caught a squirrel earlier, we can dig that up and take it camp, so you can have a meal and a rest."

Mothstar nodded at Yarrowseed. "I'll meet you there later, I want to make sure the tabby's okay." They began following the tom's scent through the trees, noting a spatter of blood and feathers where the tom had likely caught a small songbird. As the leader continued along the scent trail, they began to hear voices.

"Eagle, dear, you don't need to keep apologizing. As long as you and your siblings are fed, I don't mind going hungry."

The cat from before, who must be Eagle, spoke. "I can do better though. I know I can!"

A third cat added to the conversation. "There's no need to worry. Our situation will improve soon, that's what I've been told." An uncomfortable silence filled the forest as Mothstar continued to advance closer.

"Intruder!" came a cry from above, and a weight crashed into Mothstar's back, knocking the wind out of them as they hit the ground. A second cat crashed into Mothstar's side, clawing out clumps of fur.

"Did you hear that? It sounded like Sunny," the first voice remarked. "Actually, where are Sunny and Pike? I don't see them anywhere?" As Mothstar struggled to free themself from the two attackers, they heard three sets of pawsteps rushing toward them. Suddenly, the weight on the leader's back was lifted as the two attackers were dragged away.

"I'm so sorry about that. Sunny and Pike tend to get so carried away." Mothstar looked up at the speaker and saw a longhaired black molly. She had Eagle on one side and another black molly on the other side, each holding back one of Mothstar's attackers. "My name is Midnight. These are my sons Eagle and Pike," she said, gesturing to each cat in turn, "and my daughters Berry and Sunny."

"I'm Mothstar," they said as they climbed back to their feet. "Leader of TaigaClan." At the last word, Berry's ears pricked up as she let go of Pike. "I followed Eagle here after his fight with another cat. I wanted to offer my help to him and his family."

Midnight said, "Well I don't know if we-"

"We should join the Clan, mother," interrupted Berry. "It's our destiny."

Midnight sighed. "If that's what the voices told you, then we'll do it. Mothstar, may we join TaigaClan?"

Trying to stay cool, Mothstar stammered, "O-of course!"

"Before we go, I'd like to look at Mothstar's scratches." Berry bounded over and looked at Mothstar's pelt. "It's nothing serious, but I'd like to put something on them anyways. I'll be right back!" She darted away, and a few minutes later returned with a bundle of leaves. She picked out some small, waxy leaves and began chewing them. Then she spat the juices out on Mothstar's scratches, soothing the pain. When she finished, she spat the pulp out onto the ground and re-packaged the bundle.

"That's quite some herb knowledge you've got," remarked Mothstar, "and your mother says you hear voices?"

"Yes, they taught me about the herbs, and tell me about the future. Sometimes I see cats too," she replied.

"Have you seen a brown tabby with blue eyes and a white splotch on her face? Or a gray molly with blue eyes?"

Berry's eyes widened in surprise. "Yes! How'd you know?"

"They're my mother and grandmother. You've been speaking to StarClan!" Memories of Loachtail's stories about the TaigaClan of old came flooding back. "You could be our medicine cat!"

The journey back to camp was uneventful, and the family of five easily settled into the nursery, medicine den, and warrior den. Mothstar went to check in with Yarrowseed about Sable.

"I've settled her into the apprentice den," Yarrowseed mewed. "She's agreed to join TaigaClan, but she's going to need a mentor."

"I'll do it," Mothstar replied. "I like her passion, though her temper may need to be worked on." Mothstar walked over to the tree whose roots made up the leader's den, and climbed up the branches. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey come to the Highbranch for a Clan meeting."

One by one, Mothstar gave them their new names. Midnight became Nightsong. Berry became Berrypelt. Eagle became Eagleclaw. Sunny became Sunkit. Pike became Pikekit. Sable became Sablepaw, and was apprenticed to Mothstar.

---

A half moon passed, and the new cats settled into Clan life quickly. Berrypelt still heard a voice occasionally, but for the most part StarClan had been silent. She took that as a sign that she no longer needed as much guidance as before.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the Highbranch for a Clan meeting!" Mothstar called out. Berrypelt quickly stashed away the herbs she'd been sorting and trotted out into camp. She sat down next to her brother, and looked over at the nursery to see Nightsong and the kits coming out to listen.

"When Eagleclaw was out hunting today, he caught the scent of fox in the territory. It was fresh." Nightsong gasped, while Sunkit started making fox noises. The little brat. "Until we find this fox and drive it out of our territory, I'm putting restrictions on who can leave camp. No cat may leave alone, you must always go with a partner. Kits may not leave camp at all." Berrysong heard grumbling from her younger siblings at this part of the announcement. "I'll be assigning today's patrols now. Nightsong, you may take the kits back to the nursery now. Yarrowseed, Sablepaw, you'll be coming hunting with me. Eagleclaw, I'd like you to escort Berrypelt in her herb gathering. You are all dismissed now!" Mothstar jumped down and began talking with their apprentice, while Yarrowseed walked over to join the two. Berrypelt turned to her brother.

"I'd like to go down to the river, we're running low on prickly rose and there's plenty growing down there."

"And it's on the opposite side of the territory from the fox," Eagleclaw added wryly.

Berrypelt bopped Eagleclaw on the head. "I'm not scared of any fox and you know it! Race you to the river!" And with that, she darted out of camp, Eagleclaw hot on her tail.

They reached the river with no trouble, panting heavily. The two siblings flopped down to catch their breath. Berrypelt loved that she had her family in the Clan with her - even if Pikekit and Sunkit got on her nerves sometimes. Mothstar's family was dead, Yarrowseed's family were loners, and poor Sablepaw had been disowned by her family. But Berrypelt had her whole family right here in TaigaClan.

"Help!" A panicked cry came out from the river. Berrypaw's jerked her head to look over at the river, and saw a tiny grey head bobbing in the water. The cat in the water had noticed her and Eagleclaw too, because hir cries grew even more frantic. "Please! Help!"

Before Berrypelt had a chance to react, Eagleclaw leapt into the water, expertly swimming over to the small cat and grabbing hir by the scruff, then dragging them to shore, placing hir gently on hir side. The grey adolescent got to hir feet and started coughing up water. When the coughing stopped, Berrypelt placed her ear to the cat's side to listen to hir lungs and make sure they were free of water. Everything sounded clear, thankfully.

"I'm Berrypelt, and this is my brother Eagleclaw. Are you okay?"

"My name's Wolf," shi said. Wolf started looking around wildly. "You haven't seen Tiny have you?!"

Eagleclaw tilted his head quizzically. "Tiny?"

"My sister! She fell into the river with me, but we got separated!" Shi crumpled down to the ground in despair. "Our parents are gone, she's the only family I have!"

Berrypelt curled herself around the despairing loner, and let out a soothing purr as she felt the cat's long soggy pelt against hers. "Everything's going to be fine, don't you worry. Why don't you stay with us until your sister turns up?" Berrypelt began explaining all about TaigaClan to Wolf, as shi slowly calmed down.

"I'm in," Wolf mewed softly.

Berrypelt looked to Eagleclaw, who had been grooming himself to get dry. "Why don't we go gather the herbs we came for, then we can get Wolf properly apprenticed." The two siblings stood up and walked over to one of the prickly rose bushes and began plucking off leaves, being careful not prick themselves on the thorns. Wolf trailed behind them, watching.

"What are you doing?" the young cat asked.

"I'm gathering these leaves because they make scratches feel better," Berrypelt replied.

Wolf looked down sheepishly. "Do you think you could teach me about plants like that?"

"Of course!" Berrypelt exclaimed. "When we get back to camp, I'll ask Mothstar to make you my apprentice."

The trio took as many leaves as they could carry and headed back to camp. Mothstar assigned the newly-named Wolfpaw as Berrypelt's apprentice. Before they parted, Berrypelt heard a voice from StarClan: Ask him about the sister.

"Hey Mothstar?" Berrypelt asked as the leader turned away.

Mothstar looked back at Berrypelt. "Yes?"

"Wolfpaw has a sister who's missing. Is there anything we can do to find her?" Berrypelt pleaded.

"Of course! What does she look like?"

"She's smaller than me, and she's a silver tabby with long fur!" Wolfpaw piped in.

Mothstar nodded. "I'll let everyone know, and I'll ask StarClan about her tonight." And with that, everyone departed to do their duties.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Actions Taken:
    Mothstar, Sablepaw, Yarrowseed, and Eagleclaw go on a hunting patrol
    Mothstar, Sablepaw, Yarrowseed, and Eagleclaw go on a border patrol
    Mothstar trains Sablepaw
    Berrypelt and Wolfpaw gather herbs
    Berrypelt trains Wolfpaw
    Mothstar asks StarClan for a longhair silver tabby apprentice

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Leader:
    Mothstar | 30 moons | NB | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
    Berrypelt | 18 | Female | X

Warriors:
    Yarrowseed | 21 | Female | X
    Eagleclaw | 18 | Male | X

Apprentices:
    Sablepaw | 7 | Female | X
    Wolfpaw | 6 | NB | X

Queens:
    Nightsong | 40 | Female | X

Kits:
    Sunkit | 5 | Female | X
    Pikekit | 5 | Male | X

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | HazeClan | Night

Medicine Store
    Usage guide
    Yarrow leaves | x0
    Fir needles | x0
    Mugwort | x0
    Hare's Ear | x0
    Labrador Tea | x0
    Bird Cherry | x0
    Raspberry Leaves | x0
    Cobweb | x0
    Stick | x0
    Prickly rose | x0
    Honey | x0
    Lingonberry Leaves | x0
    Thyme | x0
    Willow Bark | x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Chipmunk | x1 | 1 serving
    Pika | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Medium fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Big fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Pheasant | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mothstar | Sablepaw | 0 | Moves
    Berrypelt | Wolfpaw | 0 | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family

Last edited by Ariento on Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ImageImage
    Image Image
    Ariento

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

LavenderClan [006] - Protector of Dreams

Postby sharklord » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:37 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    font credit
    (statistics: 5 males, 7 females, 12 total // 3 servings needed // next visit to star-cats is 03/17/20 // archive )— -
    (fresh kill pile: 0 rats, 0 bats, 0 seagulls, 2 small fish, 2 rabbits, 0 clams ;; 8 servings )— -
    (medicine store: x1 fennel, x1 raspberry leaves, x1 borage, x1 lavender, x1 feverfew, x1 cobwebs, x1 marigold )— -

(pebbles: 28 )— -[/color]
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    servings per piece ;; rats // 2 servings | seagulls // 3 servings | bats // 2 servings | clams // 1 serving | rabbits // 2 servings | small fish // 2 servings
      ixxx▬

[dragon requests a pale colored hunter]
    [lavenderclan eats 1 seagull]
    [elkhorn and her understudy jaggedpaw join lavenderclan]
    [elkhorn brings x1 borage, x1 lavender, x1 cobwebs, x1 marigold & x1 feverfew]
    [neptune moves to the nursery]
    [cliffclaw takes whiskerwing and lyrepaw hunting]
    [stoneglare takes salmonpaw hunting]
    [elkhorn and jaggedpaw look for herbs]
    [neptune is due in 2 moons]
    [lyrepaw trains in defence, salmonpaw trains in fighting basics (lesson 2), and jaggedpaw trains in herb knowledge]
    [statistics & food storage has been fixed (hopefully)]
    [it is preferable if future cats are put on lineart!]

( c h i e f )
    dragon | 26m | ♂
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( c o u n c i l )
    heir | name | age | ♂/♀ | [url=link]?[/url]
    name | age | ♂/♀ | [url=link]?[/url]
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( h e a l e r )
    elkhorn | 24m | ♀ | ?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( h e a l e r ' s u n d e r s t u d y )
    jaggedpaw | 12m | ♂ | ?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( w a r c h i e f )
    in nursery!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( w a r r i o r s )
    stoneglare | 29m | ♂ | temporary war chief
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( h u n t c h i e f )
    cliffclaw | 46m | ♂
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( h u n t e r s )
    whiskerwing | 30m | ♂
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( w a r r i o r u n d e r s t u d i e s )
    salmonpaw | 10m | ♀
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

( h u n t e r u n d e r s t u d i e s )
    lyrepaw | 10m | ♀
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( w o u n d e d )
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( d e f e n s e l e s s )
    kokofur 'kola' | 26m | ♀
    ↳kola's litter
      northkit | 2m | ♀
      aurorakit | 2m | ♀
    neptune 'nep' | 24m | ♀
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( t r o p h i e s )
    item | owner
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( i n s a n e )
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( p r e d a t o rs s )
    animal | number | (0/5)
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( p r i s o n e r s )
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( [url=link]f a m i l y[/url] )
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

( [url=link]t h e d e p a r t e d[/url] )
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( n o t e s )
    dragon is OCD
    kokofur has arachnophobia

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( m e n t o r s & u n d e r s t u d i e s )
    whiskerwing | lyra | 3
    -> hunting basics 1, hunting basics 2, hunting advanced 1,
    hunting advanced 2, defence
    stoneglare | salmonsilver | 1
    -> fighting basics 1, fighting basics 2, fighting advanced 1,
    fighting advanced 2, hunting
    elkhorn | jaggedpaw | 0
    -> herbs 1, herbs 2, bites, scratches & cuts, sicknesses 1,
    sicknesses 2, kittings, prophecies

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( b o r d e r s )
    north =
    north east =
    east =
    south east =
    south =
    south west =
    west =
    north west =

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( a l l i e s )
    clan | username
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ( e n e m i e s )
    clan | username
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

permission from scarlet_wolf
    sharklord

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

kaspbrak's replies [4/10/2020]

Postby ghostmaker » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:56 pm

███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████
    ███████████████

xxxMAIN CLANS
    xxxquick | the coven | badger | the outlaws
    xxxdare | aurora | dust | fern | misty | iris
    xxxdark nights | cats of the mountain | quake
    xxxaisling

xxxSECOND CLANS
    xxxcharcoal | face | saint leagueth hill
    xxxflos vitae

x╔══════════════════╗
    xxxx[GREENLEAF] during greenleaf, you will
    xxxxcatch a max of 6 pieces of prey. during
    xxxxpatrols, you are more likely to run into
    xxxxtwolegs and their dogs, and rogue groups
    xxxxwill most likely start to try and settle on
    xxxxyour territory so keep an eye out. you are
    xxxxstill likely to get floods, but there will be
    xxxxmore droughts towards the middle of
    xxxxgreenleaf. the cats in your clan can get
    xxxxdehydrated easier during greenleaf than
    xxxxthey would in other seasons. your clan
    xxxxwill still receive new cats but not as much
    xxxxas you would in newleaf.

x╚══════════════════╝

katrione wrote:If you're wanting to join
    the Discord, please PM
    me or one of the mods
    for an invite link.

A member suggested this
    for more herb options.
    if you don't recognize
    an herb that is given
    to you, please see this
    or message me for help!

All images used are from
    Unsplash, Pixabay, and
    other F2U image sites.
    If you have an image font
    for your Clan name, link
    the exact font used in
    order to credit the site.

xxxhi, lovelies!!! please let me know if i forgot
    xxxyou by pming me here or on discord!! <3
      SAINT LEAGUETH HILL

border patrol:
      ↳ bluemoon's patrol finds a new addition to the clan!

IRISCLAN

hunting:
      ↳ goosecall's patrol catches x1 squirrel and x1 small fish.
      training:
      ↳ wrenpaw and brindlepaw successfully learn swimming!
      herb gathering:
      ↳ snowfinch and copperpaw find x1 borage leaf, x1 catmint,
      and x1 dried oak leaf.
      other:
      ↳ rushkit is successfully saved! <3

QUAKECLAN

border patrol:
      ↳ vipereyes' patrol finds a warrior.
      hunting:
      ↳ wildstripe's patrol catches x1 frog and x1 mouse.
      herb gathering:
      ↳ coalsmudge finds x1 bindweed and x1 goldenrod.
      other:
      ↳ of course!! i'd be glad to give you lineart after 5 posts :)

FLOS VITAE

border patrol:
      ↳ star's patrol finds a warrior-aged cat.
      hunting:
      ↳ star's patrol catches x1 vole and x2 mice.
      ↳ nettle's patrol catches x2 squirrels.
      herb gathering:
      ↳ shade finds x1 bindweed and x1 stinging nettle.
      other:
      ↳ cat info: brown & white longhair tabby w yellow
      eyes. lines by grey & colored by hiss!

QUICKCLAN

border patrols:
      ↳ duneserpent's patrol finds a warrior.
      ↳ blizzardrush's patrol finds a loner.
      hunting:
      ↳ marshstripe's patrol catches x1 small fish, x1 hare,
      and x1 squirrel.
      ↳ snakespots' patrol catches x2 squirrels, x1 mouse,
      and x1 ermine.
      ↳ sweetecho's patrol catches x1 minnow, x1 ermine,
      and x1 mouse.
      ↳ nightfall's patrol catches x1 hare, x1 bird, and x1 big
      fish.
      ↳ oakseed's patrol catches x2 hare, x1 squirrel, and x1
      big fish.
      ↳ whitesnow's patrol catches x1 rabbit, x1 squirrel, x1
      vole, and x1 hare.
      herb gathering:
      ↳ alpinemask & co. find x2 raspberry leaves, x1 stick, x1 borage,
      and x1 marigold.
      training/assessments:
      ↳ lambpaw and dragonflypaw learn swimming. dragonflypaw
      scraped her belly against a sharp rock at the bottom of the
      water and will need x1 cobweb to stop the bleeding.
      ↳ pigeonpaw and beetlepaw learn climbing!
      ↳ knollpaw learns hunting; eveningpaw fails to do so.
      ↳ foxpaw, azaleapaw, harepaw, poppypaw, and adderpaw
      learn agility; shellpaw fails to do so.
      ↳ houndpaw and verglaspaw pass their assessments!
      other:
      ↳ warrior info: red somali with blue eyes & moderate
      scarring. lines by grey & colored by me!
      ↳ loner info: caliby with blue and gold eyes. lines
      by grey & colored by hiss!

MISTYCLAN

border patrols:
      ↳ mousetail's patrol finds a warrior.
      ↳ canaryglow's patrol is uneventful.
      hunting:
      ↳ wolftail's patrol catches x1 small hare, x1 bird egg, x1
      small bird, and x1 large bird.
      ↳ ginger's patrol catches x1 large bird, x1 rabbit, and x1
      squirrel.
      herb gathering:
      ↳ ridgepelt and sprucepaw find x1 dried oak leaf, x1
      juniper berry, and x1 chervil.
      training:
      ↳ larkpaw, ivypaw, juncopaw reedpaw, maplepaw,
      and sandpaw learn hunting; sootpaw fails to do so.
      ↳ edenpaw learns swimming.
      ↳ sprucepaw learns herbal knowledge.
      families:
      ↳ talonstep has given birth to three kits! 1 2 3
      ↳ rae is now expecting!
      ↳ lilywish is now expecting!
      ↳ ridgepelt is now expecting!
      request:
      ↳ your request has been granted.
      other:
      ↳ warrior info: dilute tortie with light blue eyes
      ↳ kit 1 info: dilute mackerel torbie with green eyes
      ↳ kit 2 info: solid gray, blind in both eyes
      ↳ kit 3 info: solid gray with brown eyes and low white spotting
      ↳ request info: ginger mackerel tabby with blue and green eyes
      ↳ all lines by grey, all cats colored by me!
    Last edited by ghostmaker on Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ghostmaker

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Bluey, » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:24 pm

Mountainclan
    Number of Cats: 79 (52 battle ready cats)| 38 female, 35 male, 2 nb | Next Starclan Visit: Next moon| Pebbles: 128 | most cats pelts colours are a form of grey, black, and tabby

POV: Dewfrost
    Five tiny sets of paws clawed at Dewfrost’s belly. “So what are you going to name them?” Cypressglow asked observing his younger siblings. “I don’t know, but I was thinking water related names” she replied hinting that she wanted his help. “How about Floodkit for one, I think thats a nice name” Cypressglow said. Dewfrost nodded, they spoke for a bit deciding names before all five had a name. “Floodkit, Pondkit, Rainkit, Dropkit and Hailkit!” Cypressglow called at once. “Those are nice names” Palewing said looking over at Cypressglow and Dewfrost. Soon enough the kits became full after a long feeding and had all fallen asleep “Could you watch my kits so I can go for a walk?” Dewfrost asked Palewing. “Sure thing! I’ll just bring them over to mine” She responded, it relieved Dewfrost that she could finally get out and speak to Cypressglow alone. The two padded out of the den and towards camp exit, their own clanmates eyed them suspiciously. They all knew that a kit from her last litter went missing and they where scared it would happen again. eventually they made it far enough into the territory that no cats where around. “I want to give some kits to your father” Dewfrost muttered. “What! Why?” Cypressglow replied astonished with what Dewfrost had just said. “Its just he raised your sister so well and they are just as much his kits as they are mine.” Cypressglow was silent as he thought about what to say “Won’t you miss them?” He said at last. “Of course I will. And I always will, I still miss Dewpaw even though I know that she is happy. I can’t help it. At least I know I will see them again, I thought that I would never see Dewpaw again.” She said quickly. “Okay, I trust you but-“ Cypressglow broke off as he heard footsteps coming. “What? Why did you...” Dewfrost’s voice dropped as she too heard them. Soon enough a fat rabbit appeared from the bushes. Dewfrost exhaled with relief as she realised that no cat was listening to them.

Nightstep and Cloudbelly practice medicine
    Nightstep and Cloudbelly look for kitting herbs
    x2 small bird and x4 mice and x1 rabbit are consumed
    Honeypaw, Emberpaw, Azaleapaw, Rosepaw, Speckpaw, Starlingpaw, Hollypaw, Snowpaw, Stormpaw and Tadpolepaw train with there mentors. Everyone that hasn’t learned combat yet trains in combat
    Tigerwillow, Darkrose, Goldenmuzzle, Ravenshadow, Emberpaw and Clovereye Go hunting
    Pebblefeather, Silentwind, Nettlestar, Lilywater, Sprinklerain and Tawnyfall go hunting
    Stormpatch, Cypressglow, Dawnstride, Primrose , Leopardtuft and Mothstripe Go on a border patrol
    Scorpionclaw, Bluesplash, Duststripe, Doeleap and Honeypaw Go on a border patrol
    Breezestorm, Aspenheart, Fawnspeckle, Silvertail and Speckpaw go on a border patrol
    Kestrelsong has begun kitting (unknown father) Nightstep and Cloudbelly stand to assist with x2 raspberry leaves
    Primrose join’s the clan (I won her in the spring raffle event awhile ago but forgot to add her in)

Cats with names in blue are to be targeted in the event of a death roll. Though if it is a leader not all of the lives preferably a maximum of three. For all queens whose kits are 2 moons or younger and there is no other nursing queens, the blue doesn’t matter.
    Cats with names in Green either have planned deaths or I don’t want dead.

Leader:
    Nettlestar | 52 moons | Female | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★(6)

Deputy:
    Ferretfur | 54 moons |Female | X

Medicine Cat:
    Nightstep| 51 moons | Male| X
    Cloudbelly | 14 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
    Name | Age | Gender |[url=link]X[/url]
    Skill Points:

Warriors
    Leopardtuft | 59 moons| Male| X
    Twighaze | 53 moons| Male | X limping on front right paw
    Breezestorm| 61 moons| Male| X
    Duststripe | 82 moons| Male | X
    Pebblefeather | 48 moons | Male | X
    | Powers: Mockingbird cat, able to catch x3 prey every patrol
    Ravenshadow | 54 moons | Male | X
    Stormpatch | 54 moons | Male | X
    Aspenheart| 29 moons | Female | X
    Tigerwillow | 48 moons | Female |X
    Oceangaze | 35 moons | Female | X
    Hemlockwind | 82 moons | Female | X
    Bluesplash | 35 moons | Male | X
    Dawnstride | 39 moons | Non-binary | X
    Ripplewish | 22 moons | Female | X | Deaf
    Silvertail | 22 moons | Male | X
    Juniperpelt | 22 moons | Male | X
    Peakcloud| 51 moons | Female | X
    Scorpionclaw | 29 moons | Male | X
    Fernclaw | 22 moons | Female | X slight limp
    Lilacdapple | 30 moons | Female | X x1 moons of rest
    Finchflight| 19 moons | Male | X
    Tumblereed| 84 moons | Male | X
    Speckledfur | 37 moons | Male | X
    Pricklepelt | 19 moons | Female | X
    Clovereye | 19 moons | Female | X
    Lilywater | 19 moons | Female | X
    Goldenmuzzle | 19 moons | Male | X
    Iceriver | 29 moons | Male | X
    Fawnspeckle | 48 moons | Female | X
    Tawnyfall | 62 moons | Female |X
    Darkrose | 32 moons | Female | X
    Daisystorm | 33 moons | Female | X
    Cypressglow | 15 moons | Male | X
    Mothstripe | 14 moons | Female | X
    Fluttersplash | 14 moons | Female | X
    Doeleap | 23 moons | Female | X
    Silentwind | 35 moons | Female | XDeaf
    Primrose | 20 moons | Female | X
    | Powers: reduces chance of predators and injuries when sent on a patrol

Apprentices:
    Speckpaw | 11 moons | Female | X
    Starlingpaw | 11 moons | Male | X
    Hollypaw| 11 moons | Female | X
    Tadoplepaw | 11 moons | Female | X
    Azaleapaw | 9 moons | Male | X
    Rosepaw | 9 moons | Female | X
    Emberpaw | 9 moons | Female | X
    Honeypaw | 9 moons | Non-binary| X
    Snowpaw | 10 moons | Female | X
    Stormpaw | 10 moons | Male | X

Queens:
    Wolftail | 47 moons | Female | X
    Squirrelnose | 30 moons | Female | X
    Palewing | 38 moons | Female | X
    Dewfrost | 48 moons | Female | X
    Sprinklerain | 47 moons | Female | X
    Butterflysilk | 26 moons | Female | X
    Kestrelsong | 30 moons | Female | X

Kits:
    Pigeonkit | 5 moons | Female | X
    Ploverkit | 5 moons | Male | X
    Flarekit | 4 moons | Male | X
    Sunrisekit | 4 moons | Male | X
    Shrewkit | 4 moons | Female | X
    Foxkit | 4 moons | Female | X
    Sunsetkit | 4 moons | Male | X
    Shadekit | 4 moons | Male | X
    Floodkit | 1 moon | Male | X
    Pondkit | 1 moon | Female | X
    Rainkit | 1 moon | Male | X
    Dropkit | 1 moon | Male | X
    Hailkit | 1 moon | Male | X
    Marigoldkit | 1 moon | Male |X
    Bluebellkit | 1 moon | Female | X
    Pollenkit | 1 moon | Female | X

Nursery assistants:
    Flamepatch| 48 moons | Male | X Eyeless

Elders:
    Grousecurl | 123 moons| Male | X
    Earlyfield | 93 moons | Female | X
    Frostsnap | 113 moons | Male | X

Ally Clans:
    Celectial Beings | Broken*
    BirchClan | Brightheart_Warrior3

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    Northeast |Celectial Beings | Broken*
    Southeast | ChessClan | sharpiesandhamilton
    South | ShiningClan | Kazin
    Southwest | Clan Name | Usernane
    West | BirchClan| Brightheart_Warrior3

Medicine Store
    Honey | Soothes throat | x2
    Yarrow | Causes cats to throw up | x0
    Poppy seeds | calms cats | x3
    Raspberry leaf | helps queens during kitting |x2
    Burdock | cures infections | x0
    Catmint | cures Greencough and whitecough | x1
    Cobwebs | used as a bandage | x1
    Lavender | cures fevers and chills, hides the scent of death |x1
    Marigold | cures infectious wounds | x0
    Stick | can be used as a splint or help distract queens while kitting| x0
    Burnet | a traveling herb | x1
    Parsley | stops milk flow | x1
    Goldenrod | heals most wounds | x0
    Fennel | a kitting herb | x0
    Tansy | cures coughs and prevents Greencough | x2
    Wild garlic | prevents infection | x1
    Horsetail | helps infections | x0
    Chervil | a kitting herb | x0
    Dandelion | treats bee stings and acts as a pain killer | x2
    Winter-green | treats poisons | x1
    Bindweed | used to bind a stick to an injured limb | x0
    Borage | helps queens produce milk, a kitting herb | x1
    Coltsfoot | | x3
    Broom | | x1
    Ragwort leaf | | x1
    Waterhemlock | | x1
    Oak leaf | | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Bird egg | x6 | 1 servings
    Hare | x10 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x4 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x8 | 2 servings
    Shrew | x1 |1 serving
    Small bird | x7 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Silvertail | Speckpaw | No. of training sessions: 4 | combat, Hunting, climbing
    Ripplewish | Starlingpaw | No. of training sessions: 4 | combat, hunting, stealth
    Duststripe | Hollypaw | No. of training sessions: 4 | combat, Hunting, climbing, tracking
    Leopardtuft | Tadpolepaw | No. of training sessions: 4 | combat, Hunting, climbing
    Ferretfur | Azaleapaw | No. of training sessions: 2 | combat, Hunting
    Speckledfur | Rosepaw | No. of training sessions: 2 | hunting
    Twighaze | Honeypaw | No. of training sessions: 2 | combat, Hunting
    Ravenshadow | Emberpaw | No. of training sessions: 2 | hunting, stealth
    Oceangaze | Snowpaw | No. of training sessions: 3 | hunting, tracking
    Sprinklerain | Stormpaw | No. of training sessions: 3 | combat, hunting, tracking

Deceased Cats:
    Nettlestar’s 9th life | pushed an apprentice out of the way of a fox | age of death: 39 moons
    Nettlestar’s 8th life | Killed by Whitefang | age of death: 41 moons
    Nettlestar’s 6th life | kitting | age of death: 41 moons
    Pinemask | killed by Whitefang | age of death: 40 moons | X

Family:
    Ferretfur and Twighaze | Juniperpelt, Fernclaw , Silvertail, Ripplewish
    Hemlockwind and Tumblereed | Breezestorm, Aspenheart
    Tawnyfall and Duststripe |Pricklepelt, Clovereye, Finchflight, Rosepaw, Emberpaw, Honeypaw
    Unknown and Unknown| Ferretfur, Stormpatch
    Dewfrost and Birchglow | Cypressglow, Dewpaw, Floodkit, Pondkit, Rainkit, Dropkit, Hailkit
    Peakcloud and Haypelt | Cloudbelly, Mothstripe, Fluttersplash
    Nettlestar and Ravenshadow |Speckpaw, Starlingpaw, Hollypaw, Tadpolepaw
    Fawnspeckle and Aspenheart (Breezestorm) | Azaleapaw
    Wolftail and Pebblefeather | Pigeonkit, Ploverkit
    Squirrelnose and Iceriver | Flarekit, Sunrisekit, Shrewkit, Foxkit, Sunsetkit, Shadekit
    Silentwind and Unknown | Snowpaw, Stormpaw
    Palewing and Scorpionclaw | Marigoldkit
    Palewing and Bluesplash | Bluebellkit, Pollenkit

Mates and crushes:
    Ferretfur and Twighaze
    Tawnyfall and Duststripe
    Nettlestar and Ravenshadow
    Fawnspeckle and Aspenheart
    Wolftail and Pebblefeather
    Squirrelnose and Iceriver
    Bluesplash and Scorpionclaw
    Fernclaw likes Finchflight
    Finchflight likes Fernclaw
    Pricklepelt likes Juniperpelt
    Lilywater likes Juniperpelt
    Last edited by Bluey, on Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.
    Bluey,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: Shiningclan 045

Postby Kazin » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:32 pm

quoting because I could not reply to my own clan for Kat's sub replies
    Kazin wrote:
    font credit
    Number of Cats: 063 | 30 ♂ | 33 ♀ | 00 nb | 11 servings needed next serving at 70
    Next Starclan visit: anytime | Pebbles: 75
    Herb Storage | Deceased Cats | Mates / Family

Oliveglow receives a prophecy while finalizing her medicine cat name with Starclan. Thanks Perchance generator for the inspo. I probably won't get around to writing this post because I am unorganized and will forget.
    The territory will be bathed in blood when birds ascend. Another will soar to fight the everlasting darkness approaching. The fate of the Clans is unclear.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

[ New Arrivals ]
    ↠ Sunpaw joins the clan.
    ↠ Five cats (Mociswing, Soraflame, Sandcloud, Turtlekit, and Newtkit), transferred from disbanded Legendclan (my old clan) join Shiningclan. The rest of the Legendclan cats are considered deceased.

[ Hunting ]
    ↠ Thornstrike, Deerleg, Dasiypatch, Appleclaw, Shadowtooth, and Pikeheart hunt.
    ↠ Shriketuft, Dustgaze, Snailheart, Dunewhisker, Ghostflame, and Cardinalflight hunt.
    ↠ Seedfrost, Hailstep, Owltalon, Birchstorm, Thymetail, and Sandburn hunt.

[ Border Patrols ]
    ↠ Cricketheart, Nightfrost, Minkstream, Peachblaze, Cindersong, and Quailstep patrol, hoping to find the injured cat.
    ↠ Gracklewing, Silversky, Martensplash, Rainspark, Hollyfoot, and Ivyflash patrol.

[ Med Cat ]
    ↠ Helping the queens this moon.

[ Rank Up ]

[ Family Happenings ]
    ↠ Mociswing gives birth this moon! The father was unknown. Timberleaf is there to assist with x1 burnet.
    ---Mociswing is a ginger spotted tabby with high white. I would prefer if dad was red based so I don't have to have more tortoiseshells in my clan asdakjsg (all kits would be ginger based then)
    ↠ Soraflame gives birth this moon! The father was unknown. Oliveglow is there to assist with x1 chervil.
    ---Soraflame is solid gray. I am ok with the dad being whatever. (I randomized a seal point with no white if you want to use that as the dad; if so, kits can be black or gray; half will be color points.)
    ↠ Maplecloud is due in 1 moons.
    ↠ Raspberryfur is due in 2 moons.

[ Training ]

↠ Hunting: Sunpaw

↠ Stealth: Mousepaw, Batpaw, Shrewpaw, Shimmerpaw

↠ Swimming:

↠ Fighting:

↠ Tracking:

[ Healing/Deaths ]
    ↠ In the night, it seems someone stole x1 foxglove seeds from the medicine den, slipping into the morning meal of unsuspecting Emberthorn. Despite the medicine cats' best efforts, she will not make it to see next moon. Starclan gives a new very unhelpful prophecy; "The territory will be bathed in blood when birds ascend. Another will soar to fight the everlasting darkness approaching. The fate of the Clans is unclear."

[ Other/Request ]
    ↠ Shiningclan consumes 3 birds, and 1 small fish [11 servings].

↠ Permanent notes: I would prefer descriptions for future cats; I will be using lineart/coloring them on my own c:

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
        Leader
        Scorchstar | 67 moons | ♂ |
        Lives: ★★★★★★☆☆☆

Deputy
        Cricketheart | 50 moons | ♂ |

Medicine Cats
        Timberleaf | 35 moons | ♂ |
        --> 5 Skill Points
        Oliveglow | 18 moons | ♀ |
        --> 5 Skill Points

Warriors
        Quailstep | 58 moons | ♂ |
        Thornstrike | 56 moons | ♂ |
        Silversky | 53 moons | ♀ |
        Birchstorm | 50 moons | ♂ |
        Cardinalflight | 50 moons | ♀ |
        Gracklewing | 49 moons | ♂ |
        Nightfrost | 47 moons | ♀ |
        Pineleap | 47 moons | ♂ |
        Appleclaw | 46 moons | ♂ |
        Deerleg | 45 moons | ♂|
        Daisypatch | 43 moons | ♀ |
        Jaguarbite | 41 moons | ♂ |
        Cindersong | 39 moons | ♀ |
        Slatefang | 39 moons | ♀ |
        Hollyfoot | 37 moons | ♀ |
        Thymetail | 37 moons | ♂ |
        Rabbitmask | 34 moons | ♂ |
        Sandburn | 33 moons | ♀ |
        Honeyflame | 31 moons | ♀ |
        Ashbreeze | 30 moons | ♂ |
        Emberthorn | 30 moons | ♀ |
        Warriors (cont.)
        Asterlight | 24 moons | ♂ |
        Hailstep | 24 moons | ♂ |
        Owltalon | 24 moons | ♀ |
        Duckfeather | 24 moons | ♀ |
        Wolfhowl | 23 moons | ♂ |
        Snailheart | 23 moons | ♂ |
        Dunewhisker | 21 moons | ♂ |
        Ghostflame | 19 moons | ♀ |
        Rainspark | 18 moons | ♂ |
        Minkstream | 18 moons | ♀ |
        Martensplash | 18 moons | ♂ |
        Ivyflash | 16 moons | ♀ |
        Rowanwhisker | 16 moons | ♀ |
        Peachblaze | 16 moons | ♀ |
        Seedfrost | 16 moons | ♂ |
        Pikeheart | 16 moons | ♂ |
        Fernpool | 16 moons | ♀ |
        Shadowtooth | 14 moons | ♀ |
        Dustgaze | 13 moons | ♀ |
        Swiftmoss | 13 moons | ♂ |
        Shriketuft | 13 moons | ♂ |

Apprentices
        Mousepaw | 8 moons | ♂ |
        Shrewpaw | 8 moons | ♂ |
        Batpaw | 8 moons | ♂ |
        Shimmerpaw | 8 moons | ♀ |
        Sunpaw | 6 moons | ♀ |

Queens
        Snowflower | 48 moons | ♀ |
        Firesong | 72 moons | ♀ |
        Raspberryfur | 47 moons | ♀ |
        Maplecloud | 46 moons | ♀ |
        Sandcloud | 37 moons | ♀ |
        Mociswing | 32 moons | ♀ |
        Soraflame | 27 moons | ♀ |

Kits
        Turtlekit | 2 moons | ♀ |
        Newtkit | 2 moons | ♀ |
        Lightningkit | 1 moons | ♂ |
        Thunderkit | 1 moons | ♂ |
        Stormkit | 1 moons | ♀ |
        Blizzardkit | 1 moons | ♀ |
        Icekit | 1 moons | ♂ |
        Coyotekit | 2 moons | ♂ |
        Blazekit | 1 moons | ♀ |
        Smokekit | 1 moons | ♀ |

Elders
        Coalbird | 87 moons | ♀ |

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Mentors
    Available skills | Hunting, Stealth,
    Swimming, Fighting, Tracking...

Mentor | Apprentice | H, St, Sw, F, T.
    Nightfrost | Mousepaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
    Deerleg | Shrewpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
    Slatefang | Batpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
    Minkstream | Shimmerpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
    Rainspark | Sunpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
    Ally Clans: none (open)
    Enemy clans: none (open)

Borders:
    North | Mountainclan | Cloudtail_Warrior4
    South | open | user
    East | open | user
    West | open | user

filler filler filler
    filler filler filler
    filler filler filler
    filler filler filler