██
██

actions
      [ sunstone ] xx
      [ patrol ] brook + aster
      [ hunting ] brook + aster
      [ gathering ] rosefern
      [ training ] xx

at the half moon, brook and rose went to the sunstone. there, rosepaw got her full name, rosefern. shes celebrated by the
      few cats in the clan.

will write something of their trip later ! :0

5 cats from prev. clan - give them through patrols and starclan visits please ! spread them out, esp since some are young!
      they all need to be transferred. some of their prefixes/suffixes will be changed.
      milquetoast, 28 // arrowmoon, 30 //mothkit, newborn // badgerkit, newborn
      all these cats will be found f2u alternatives.
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[ leader ] brookstar | 30 | molly
★★★★★★★★★

[ deputy ] name | age | gender

[ med cat - 5 ] rosefern | 15 | molly
↳ name | age | gender

[ warriors ]
asterbranch| 25 | nonbinary

[ apprentices ]
name | age | gender

[ monarchs ]
name | age | gender

[ kits ]
name | age | gender
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mentor | apprentice | 0 training sessions
↳ skills they have

possible skills for them:
tracking | hunting | fishing
combat | defense | swimming

HERES SOME NOTES waaa

- dogs, twolegs, etc. are NOT common.
the clan is literally, out in the middle
of nowhere, far from any town or city.
they are very, very rare.

foxes are very common in spring! they
burrow in the steppe/prairies. they
usually dont attack, unless theyre pro-
vocked first.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ally clans, enemy clan
&& bordering
deceased cats
when needed
families will
come later !!

[ borders ]
north;
east;
south; eclipseclan
west; tempusclan

allies;
enemies;
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Last edited by beeqlass on Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SpruceClan | 06

Postby ponz » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:48 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
clan population: 11 | next starclan visit: april 8th (today) | servings: 03 | mod: katrione | pebbles: 45 | previous: x | archive: x

"Are you ready?" Sparrowstar asked the lithe grey tom at his side. Smokey looked to his leader, and nodded vigorously.

"Real nervous, honestly," the barn cat mewed, voice trembling a bit. His grin was wide and genuine. "But I'm real excited, too." The SpruceClan leader's rumbling purr in response was all the young tom needed to be reassured, settling into a seated position beneath the rocky structure before him. "I still got lots to learn about bein' a warrior. But, yeah. I think I'm ready."

"It's my first time ever doing something like this, so we've both got reason to be nervous," Sparrowstar said, eyeing the pile of rocks— Tall Stones— right outside the cave entrance. It would make a fine place for announcements. He cleared his throat, yowling at the top of his lungs to alert all the clan cats inside the caves. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the Tall Stones for a clan meeting!" Sparrowstar shook out his fur, and in one graceful leap, completely missed the ledge of the Tall Stones. The dignified clan leader bounced right off the jagged stones, face-first, and crashed onto the ground in a heap of rumpled fur and bruised ego. "Ow," he hissed, scrabbling back onto his feet. Smokey's startled giggle was overpowered by a sudden bout of laughter from a pretty red tabby slinking into view. It just had to be Heathersong. Sparrowstar's face grew heated. "You saw nothing," he croaked. Heathersong just winked, before pointing to the opposite side of the Tall Stones, where a much lower ledge was located.

"Try that way," she said, still chuckling as she trotted over and licked some of the dirt from his cheek. "You do like to prove yourself. Just like when we were all 'paws. Some things never change." He coughed sharply, stammering out a thank you, before scaling the rocky ledge from the other side and waiting for the rest of SpruceClan's small number to trickle out.

"Everyone," he announced, surveying the smattering of cats at his feet. "We are here today for a very special occasion. I'm sure you are all familiar with Smokey. Today, we will be giving him the distinct honor of receiving his warrior name. Smokey, will you please step forwards?" The young tom did so, standing up on shaking paws and moving forwards.

"Smokey, from this day forth, you will be known as Smokestep. StarClan honors your enthusiasm and your skill in hunting, and welcomes you as a full member of SpruceClan." Sparrowstar leapt down from the Tall Stones, pressing his nose to Smokestep's gently, completing the ceremony. It was Briarmask who cheered first, but the voices of other cats quickly joined in.

"Smokestep! Smokestep! Smokestep! Smokestep!"

Though they were small in number, the chant was loud. Smokestep grinned, glowing with pride as the clan raised his new name to the stars. Ivypaw grinned as she passed him, showing off her improved hunting crouch before scampering off after Applefall to meet the youngest clan members. Nightfang came to him next. "Congratulations, Smokestep," the she-cat said, looking at him fondly. "How does it feel?"

"It feels... it feels great." Nightfang beamed with pride. The gentle purr that had resonated from deep within his chest grew ever-louder until his whole body seemed to shake with the force of it. His vigil was to be kept that night, and she'd stuck by his side even as he trotted to the cave entrance and took a seat outside its mouth. "Aren't you going to go to sleep?" he murmured, once the skies had grown dark and the only light was the gentle shimmer of the moon. With her dark coat, it was hard to make out any part of her, except for those pale yellow eyes. Nightfang shook her head.

"I never had a vigil for my own ceremony," she said back, voice soft. "We can keep one together."

"Oh,"he whispered, eyes wide like miniature moons. "I'd like that. Very much so."

"Good," she murmured, giving his cheek a swift lick. Smokestep's purr stuttered, before coming back in full force. Together, they watched and waited for the sun to rise.

---

"I am mighty Ivystar of IvyClan!" Ivypaw growled, giving her fiercest glare to the tiny balls of fur seated on the rocky cave floors. Small Ravenkit's amber eyes went wide, while sister Thistlekit's fur fluffed up in defiance. "And I am here to destroy you, little SpruceClan cats. So long, Ravenstar!" Ivypaw bared her fangs, tail thrashing, before diving at the smaller tom-kit with a ferocious hiss. She kept her claws sheathed, just batting him around gently, before allowing Ravenkit to scamper free from her clutches.

"You'll never take me alive!" he shrieked, darting behind Thistlekit for cover, who dropped into a rudimentary form of a battle crouch. Just as Ivypaw stomped over to the grey kitten, ready to pounce on her, too, a sudden weight landed on the apprentice's tail. She jolted as a tiny set of fangs sunk into the furry appendage. "Gotcha!" Ravenkit cried, giggling as Ivypaw shook him off gently.

"Deceitful little thing!" Ivypaw cried, still using her 'Ivystar the Evil' voice. "How could you have gotten there so fast? I've been fatally wounded!" As she spoke, the apprentice began to teeter back and forth on her two paws, before slumping to the ground, tongue stuck out. "I'm dead. Slain by your mighty attack."

"My turn, my turn!" squeaked Thistlekit, leaping a rather impressive height for a kit onto Ivypaw's back and knocking her brother out of the way. "The big badger is no match for Thistlestar!"

Greycloud watched the young apprentice from across the cave as Ivypaw played with her kits, smiling softly despite the sting of horsetail on her fox bites. "You know, I hardly recognized her," she mewed to a busy Applefall, who was paws-deep in cobweb. The calico healer grunted, kneading the horsetail poultice into her gashes and winding the cobwebs around them gingerly. Without waiting for a reply, she continued. "Ivypaw, I mean. When I first joined our old nursery, she was just a little scrap of grey fur under Weaseltooth's command. If you look at her now, you can almost see a warrior."

"Maybe you can," he muttered, shaking off a particularly sticky bit of web. "I just see the careless kitten who split her chin tripping over her own nest yesterday." Greycloud hid a smile behind her tail at his fond grumbling. He really was starting to sound like old Bluenose as he aged. She watched on in amusement as Applefall shook his head and gave an exaggerated scoff. "I'm glad she's willing to entertain those two troublemakers, but I'm sure they won't need her for very long."

"What do you mean by that?" she asked.

He snorted, giving one final pat to the cobweb bandaging. "Have you seen how many couples we have buzzing around this camp? I'd be willing to bet every she-cat in the clan will be joining you in the nursery within a few moons. They'll have too many denmates to know what to do with."

ACTIONS
SpruceClan consumes 2 frogs and 1 mouse

StarClan

[ Sparrowstar asks for a golden-colored kit from StarClan this moon ]

Rank Changes & Newcomers
[ Heathersong is welcomed to SpruceClan ]
[ Greycloud, Ravenkit, and Thistlekit are welcomed to SpruceClan ]
[ Smokey receives his warrior name! He will be known as Smokestep ]

Patrols
[ Nightfang, Smokestep, Heathersong, and Ivypaw hunt ]
[ Sparrowstar, Briarmask and Cricketpounce patrol ]
[ Applefall searches for herbs ]

Apprentice & Skills
[ Nightfang and Ivypaw train in battle ]

Kitting & Healing
[ Applefall uses x1 cobweb and x1 horsetail to treat Greycloud's wounds ]
[ Applefall practices his skills ]
[ Nightfang and Smokestep become mates, but do not try for kits ]
[ Briarmask tries for kits with Pompeiicall of Cold Watch Syndicate ]

MOD NOTES
* Please do not kill any cats marked with a ☾ symbol for plot purposes!

lines: sparrow, briar, apple, night, smoke, cricket, ivy

LEADER
          Sparrowstar | 41 moons | male | x
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

DEPUTY
          ☾ Briarmask | 31 moons | female | x

HEALER
          ☾ Applefall | 36 moons | male | x
          Skill Points: ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

WARRIORS
          ☾ Nightfang | 28 moons | female | x
          Cricketpounce | 36 moons | male | x
          ☾ Smokestep | 27 moons | male | x
          ☾ Heathersong | 39 moons | female | x

APPRENTICES
          ☾ Ivypaw | 11 moons | female | x
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]x[/url]

QUEENS
          Greycloud | 29 moons | female | x

KITS
          Ravenkit | 1 moon | male | x
          Thistlekit | 1 moon | female | x

ELDERS
    HERB STORAGE
    Alder Bark (1) | toothache
    Borage (1) | eases fever, produces more milk
    Catmint (2) | cures greencough & whitecough
    Chervil (2) | bellyache, infection, kitting
    Cobweb (0) | binds a wound, stops bleeding
    Goldenrod (1) | chewed into poultice for wounds
    Honey (1) | infections, sore or damaged throat
    Horsetail (1) | infection, stops bleeding
    Marigold (1) | infection, inflammation, stiff joints
    Yarrow (1) | extracts poison or toxins

FRESH-KILL PILE
    Snow Hare | x 3 | 3 servings
    Bird | x 2 | 3 servings
    Small Fish | x 0 | 2 servings
    Ermine | x 1 | 2 servings
    Frog | x 0 | 1 servings
    Mouse | x 0 | 1 servings

MENTORS
    Nightfang | Ivypaw | hunt, swim, climb, battle
    Mentor | Apprentice | Skills

DECEASED CATS
    Cat Name | Cause of Death
    Cat Name | Cause of Deaths

Last edited by ponz on Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
ponz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aspenclan ✽ eighteen

Postby røsebud » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:39 am

──────────────────────

Number of Cats: 14
10 | 4
Next Moonpool Visit: now
Pebbles: 50
Prey Eaten: 4 servings – 1 robin, 1 mouse
Mod Notes: For plot purposes, please do not kill or fatally wound any cats with a star ✯ beside their name. The leader may lose lives, but no more than three at a time. Please target those with a white star ✩ in the case of death rolls. Injuries are fine for any cat.

────────────────────────────────────────

Cloudmask sat beside Tanglestep, nuzzling him gently as Cloverwish prepared a poultice. "How's the pain, Tanglestep?" the medicine cat asked.

"Better," the deputy answered tersely. The pain in his leg wasn't even what bothered him the most—it was that that she-cat Swiftfern had made him look weak. As soon as he was in charge of the clan, she would be the first to go.

"Do you think the poppy seeds helped?" Poppypaw asked her new mentor eagerly.

"Yes, I do," he affirmed with an amicable smile. Cloverwish gestured for his apprentice to come closer. "See this?" She nodded. "A mixture of comfrey root and stinging nettle can help to heal broken bones," he explained before taking the poultice in his paw and applying it to Tanglestep's leg. "Now, I want you to do this part," Cloverwish said. Tanglestep looked up, startled, while Cloudmask watched on, practically glowing with pride.

"Me?" Poppypaw was hesitant, but excited to be trusted.

Cloverwish nodded and instructed his apprentice to take a stick and align it with Tanglestep's injured leg, explaining that this would help to keep the leg straight as it healed. As she held the stick in place, the medicine cat finished by wrapping the leg in a thick layer of cobwebs before turning to address Tanglestep. "So, you'll have to stay in here for at least another moon or so while the fracture heals. After that, we can start working on some exercises and get you walking again. Poppypaw and I will do everything we can to help you, but it's important to know that a broken leg is unlikely to heal completely. I'm afraid you may never fully recover."

Tanglestep scowled, and Cloudmask gently licked his ear in an effort to comfort him. "Don't worry. You'll be okay," she purred. The dark tabby was, in fact, comforted, but not by his mate's reassurance. Instead, he imagined how he might get revenge on Swiftfern in the future. His claws dug into the soft moss of his nest.

"Cloudmask, you should head back to the nursery. Both of you need rest," Cloverwish advised. Cloudmask lovingly nuzzled Tanglestep one last time before following the medicine cat's orders and joining her sister in the nursery. "As for you, Poppypaw, I'd recommend gathering more herbs while I stay here. I suspect Tanglestep may want more poppy seeds later on." The apprentice mewed a quick goodbye to her father before leaving the den and bounding into the forest.

──────────────────────

That night, Robinstar awoke with a start. The scream she had heard in her sleep was the same one that had haunted her dreams for moons, ever since Aspenfur first delivered the ominous prophecy. The scream was hauntingly familiar, but the leader knew she couldn't have heard it before. She tried to close her eyes and force herself to sleep, but it was no use.

The lean she-cat padded outside into the moonlight that washed over the clan. The camp was still and quiet, with only the sounds of a few warriors talking. She approached the medicine den slowly, not wanting to wake Poppypaw or Tanglestep.

"Cloverwish?" she whispered. The medicine cat stood quickly, and Robinstar was relieved to see that she hadn't disrupted his sleep.

"Hey, Robinstar," he mewed as he emerged from the den. "Anything I can help you with?" He sat by the den's opening, his tail curled around his paws.

"I don't know," Robinstar admitted. "But there is something I haven't told you about the clan." And with that, she launched into a retelling of the fear that had loomed over her and Aspenclan since that fateful night at the moonpool. She remembered the prophecy distinctly: Beware the twisted warrior with a twisted heart, or death will slowly overtake the clan. A chill ran down her spine at the mere memory of the foreboding words.

"When was the most recent incident?" Cloverwish asked gently.

"Several moons ago. When we lost Pebblepaw." Robinstar consulted her memory. "Brambletooth was found dead that same day," she remembered.

"And has Starclan reached out to you about it since then?"

"No, but I don't know whether that's a good thing." Robinstar's eyes were trained on the ground. "I might try to go to the moonpool again tomorrow."

Cloverwish nodded, sympathy in his eyes. "Robinstar, Starclan sent me here to help Aspenclan," he reminded her gently, "and to help you. Please don't hesitate to talk to me if anything else happens. But until then, try to get some rest, okay?"

Robinstar nodded. She didn't say anything, but her eyes were full of gratitude as she walked back to her den.

──────────────────────

Medicine:
        Cloverwish and Poppypaw treat Tanglestep using poppy seeds [x1], comfrey root [x1], and stinging nettle [x1]
        Poppypaw goes herb gathering, hoping to replace the herbs that were consumed

Moonpool:
        Robinstar requests an apprentice

Patrols:
        Swiftfern and Goosewing patrol the borders
        Turtlecreek, Pinetail, Minkear and Birdbrook go hunting

────────────────────────────────────────

Leader:
          Robinstar | 73 moons | female |
          Lives: ★★★★★★✩✩✩

Deputy:
          Tanglestep | 42 moons | male |

Medicine Cat:
          Cloverwish | 26 moons | male |
            ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽
          Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Poppypaw | 11 moons | female |

Warriors:
          Swiftfern | 51 moons | female |
          Turtlecreek | 29 moons | female | ✽
          Pinetail | 28 moons | female |
          Minkear | 20 moons | male |
          Birdbrook | 18 moons | female |
          Goosewing | 15 moons | male |

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | ✽

Queens:
          Asterflame | 34 moons | female |
          Cloudmask | 34 moons | female |
            2 moons until kitting
          Kits:
          Rosekit | 5 moons | female |
          Sweetkit | 5 moons | female | ✽

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | ✽
          Name | Age | Gender | ✽

Ally Clans:
    Clan | Owner
    Clan | Owner

Enemy Clans
    Clan | Owner
    Clan | Owner

Medicine Store
    Alder bark [x2] | toothaches
    Blackberry leaves [x1] | bee stings
    Broom [x1]| wounds and broken legs
    Catmint [x1]| greencough
    Celandine [x1] | damaged eyes
    Coltsfoot [x1] | breathing or kitten-cough; cracked
    or sore pads
    Comfrey root [x0] | broken bones, wounds, burns,
    wrenched claws, stiff joints, stiffness on wrenched
    shoulders
    Dandelion [x1] | bee stings, painkiller
    Dock [x1] | scratches and sore paws
    Goatweed [x1] | anxiety and grief
    Goldenrod [x2] | heals wounds
    Honey [x1] | infections or coughing, smoke-damaged
    or sore throats, gives energy
    Hawkweed [x1] | like catmint
    Lavender [x1] | fever & chills; hides scent of death
    Marigold [x1] | infection; bleeding; inflammation of
    joints
    Poppy seeds [x0] | help with sleep or shock, distress,
    or pain; not for nursing queens
    Ragweed [x1] | extra strength and energy
    Snakeroot [x1] | used to counter poison
    Stinging nettle [x0] | can induce vomiting, bring
    down swelling, help with wounds, fight infection, heal
    broken bones when mixed with comfrey
    Watermint [x1] | bellyaches
    Wintergreen [x1] | wounds and some poisons
    Yarrow [x1] | extracts toxins from wounds; makes a cat
    vomit up poison; used to heal cracked pads

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    24 Total Servings
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings
    Robin | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Warrior | Apprentice | #
    1. skill

Deceased Cats:
    Cricketleap | throat clawed by Tanglestep
    Speckledpaw | fed deathberries by Tanglestep
    Shrikepaw | killed in battle
    Brambletooth | drowned by Tanglestep
    Pebblepaw | throat clawed by Tanglestep

Families:
    BrambletoothSwiftfern
      Birdbrook
      Sparkfur (Groveclan)
    TanglestepCloudmask
      Ivypaw (Caveclan)
      Poppypaw
    Sootpelt (Hazeclan)Rippleberry (Birchclan)
      Goosewing
      Pebblepaw
      Fennelshade (Birchclan)
      Ripplepaw (Birchclan)
      Crowpool (Birchclan)
    Unknown
      Cloudmask
      Asterflame
    AsterflameUnknown
      Sweetkit
      Leaffall (Briarclan)
      Mutesoft (Briarclan)
      Rosekit
    Font credit: © ©
    rose • she/her • student • passions include writing and oreos
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby inky. » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:48 pm

─────────────────
clan archive thread is found here
──────────────────────
©
clan population 061 xxx clan servings 010 xxx next starclan visit wheneverxxx next birth elmstar (1) ; nettlemist (2) ; shellpond (2)xxx mod notes hey, just so you know id prefer if all future kits (and cats in general) are put onto lineart ^^ xxx cats to find n/a

last moon
The air was tense as Bumbleflight shouted for Rainpaw to get more cobwebs. The medicine cat swallowed, trying not to show his panic as Harriercloud bled out in front of him. The moss of her nest was now dark red, and her eyes were starting to shut. “Hey, uh uh.” He meowed, prodding her sharply “Don’t close your eyes. Stay with me. You have two beautiful kits you need to raise.” Bumbleflight applied more cobwebs, but they were instantly soaked through. He let out a heavy sigh and looked around frantically. He suddenly felt a gentle paw resting on his chest. The medicine cat looked over and locked eyes with the new mother. She gave a weak smile. Leaning close to his ear, she whispered, “Leave me be, Bumbleflight. I won’t survive this, but our kits will. You need to promise me that you’ll look after them.” She choked, a tear rolling down her cheek. The tom only blinked at her. “No,” He stated firmly, shaking his head “No, because you’ll be raising them yourself.” Harriercloud let out a frustrated sob. “Promise me! Please!” She cried. The tom backed off from his attempts to save her. “I promise, Harriercloud.” He sighed. The she-cat seemed to relax, and rested her head back on the moss. She looked to where her two newborns laid. Fognose nudged them closer to her, so she could say goodbye. “I love you so much, Beekit and Minkkit.” She mewled “I’ll always be there for you, watching you from above.” She licked her two kits’ heads before letting out one last cry and laying still. Bumbleflight felt the world sway beneath him. He never wanted to lose a patient, let alone the mother of his children. They weren’t mates, but he still wanted her happiness. Now, she would never be able to enjoy the thing she wanted most: parenthood. The tom’s paws wobbled as he started to breath heavily. Fognose noticed and rested her tail close to him. “Hey,” She meowed gently “We’ve got this. You should go back to your den and lay down a bit. You can come and check in on the kits later, okay?” Bumbleflight didn’t hear her words exactly, but he nodded vaguely and stumbled out of the den. He crossed the den, collecting Rainpaw and taking him back to the medicine den. Once in, the older tom sat harshly into his nest, staring blankly at the floor. He heard Rainpaw leave to get him water, and he continued to stare, trying to process the event that had just happened.

~~~

this moon

“When will they get here?” Thistlekit asked eagerly. She laid over Shellpond’s enlarged belly. The new queen giggled. “Not for a few more moons.” Hawksnow noticed her daughter, and flicked an ear. “Thistlekit!” She hissed gently “Get off of Shellpond! You’re going to hurt her!” Thistlekit gasped and slid off her belly, murmuring sincere apologies. Shellpond pulled Thistlekit close and gave her a loving nuzzle. “Don’t worry about it sweetheart.” She purred “I’m fine!” Thistlekit gave a visible sigh of relief and hung close to her mother’s best friend. “I’m so excited to meet them.” Thistlekit meowed in awe “I’m going to be their bestest friend, just like you and mama.” The two she-cats shared a glance and laughed together. “I have no doubt that they are just as excited to meet you.” She purred, giving the kit a lick between the ears. “Now go on and play with your brother, he’s waiting for you outside.” Thistlekit grinned and scampered off, play tackling her brother and discussing possible game ideas.

~~~

Bumbleflight raised an eyebrow. He heard cries of laughter coming from the medicine den. At first he was confused, but realization hit him and he grumbled his way to the den. Entering, his premonitions were confirmed. He saw two kits tumbling around the center of the den. “Hey!” He barked “What are you two doing here?” The two kits paused and looked up at him wide-eyed. “Come one, Beekit, I told you two you can’t be in here. There are dangerous herbs!” Beekit looked down at his paws. “It was my idea.” Minkkit meowed, stepping in front of her brother. “That’s very sweet and brave of you Minkkit, but you don’t have to lie. And either way, it doesn’t make it better. I told you this area is off limits.” He walked past the kits to check his storage to make sure nothing was disturbed. “R-Rainpaw said we could.” Beekit meowed quietly, earning him a cuff over the ears and a small hiss from Minkkit. “Did he?” Bumbleflight mewed calmly “Well, Rainpaw’s not a medicine cat, is he?” Beekit licked his lips. “Well, no, but he said he was taking his assessment soon.” Bumbleflight sighed, turning to look at the kits. “Listen, I know that you want to explore, but I really don't want you in here.” He pulled the two kits close to his chest and licked the top of their heads. “I promised your mother I would keep you safe. I would never forgive myself if something happened.” The two kits somberly lowered their heads in shame. “We’re sorry, Bumbleflight.” Minkkit sighed, nuzzling his chest “We won’t do it again.” The medicine cat smiled down at them. “I’m just looking out for you.” He reminded them “Now go play. Why don’t you go see what Cardinalkti is up to.” The two kits’ ears perked up and they excitedly rushed out of the den, leaving Bumbleflight to sadly look after them.

~~~

Owlshade scowled bitterly as he watched Ryetail laugh with Mossbounce, scooting closer to him. He wrinkled his nose and narrowed his eyes. He honestly didn’t know why he had rejected Ryetail. He liked her, clearly enough to get jealous, but he panicked. He knew he wasn’t mate material, and he knew cats would always judge him for being Viperstar’s son. Did he really want to carry on his bloodline? The tom shook his head. Even if they didn’t have kits, Owlshade still craved Ryetail’s affection. They had trained together for moons, and he deeply regretted not making his feelings known. He tensed up as he witnessed Mossbounce rest his tail over Ryetail’s back. “Mousedung!” Owlshade hissed to himself “I can’t stand to watch this.” He heard a scoff behind him and turned to see Rainpaw glaring at him. “You rejected her,” The medicine cat apprentice reminded him “Did you expect her to come crawling back after you told her feelings?” Owlshade didn’t get a chance to answer before his unwanted companion walked away, following Bumbleflight to take his final assessment.

~~~

Twigsnap bounded over a fallen log. Her tail was happily arched over her back as she made her way to the designated meeting place. It was time to meet her crush again, and she couldn’t wait to tell Ciguëpaw that she had finally received her warrior name. The she-cat tumbled through the bushes to the clearing and beamed at the cat she was meeting. But Twigsnap’s smile fell as she realized the ChessClan she-cat was whimpering slightly. Twigsnap gently moved to her. “Ciguëpaw?” She called softly. The spotted apprentice whirled around with wide eyes. She wiped her cheek on her shoulder before smiling weekly at her companion. “H-Hey Twigpaw.” She meowed. The new warrior didn’t even correct her, and stepped closer. “What’s wrong.” Ciguëpaw sighed, and sat back down. “It’s just...been really hard in ChessClan.” She revealed hesitantly “A number of cats have died the past few moons, and I just…” She trailed off, holding in a cry. Twigsnap pressed her head against Ciguëpaw’s shoulder. “I’m so sorry.” She meowed, giving her a comforting lick “You could have stayed in camp if you needed to. You should be with your family.” Ciguëpaw shook her head. “I had to get out of there. It’s just such a cloud of sadness, I felt like I was choking.” Twigsnap wrapped her tail around her friend. “I can help you take your mind off it if you want.” She offered sweetly. Ciguëpaw smiled and nodded. “I’d like that very much.” She sighed. Twigsnap grinned and rose to her paws, leading Ciguëpaw happily through the arching ferns. They arrived shortly at a small cove that branched off from the river. Twigsnap flopped on her back and pulled Ciguëpaw over as well. “I come here when I need to clear my mind.” Twigsnap sighed happily “You can hear all the birds and the river. The clouds are really pretty too, especially during sunrise or sunset.” The she-cats focused on the white puffs floating through the sky and started to talk. Twigsnap noticed that Ciguëpaw had relaxed, if only for a moment, and the she-cat noted how pretty her crush looked when she smiled.

~~~

Most cats in BearClan had their own little group. It was one of the first things Poppysplash had noticed when she joined last moon. Ashtail, and Sparkstorm usually hung out together with their mates when they weren’t on their warrior duties. She assumed they had known each other very long, and all four of them were close. Hickorywind would always talk about Hollypounce to Nimbuscurl, and each time the grey tom suggested he go after the she-cat, Hickorywind was quick to object, always making up a clearly ridiculous excuse. There were many more, and Poppysplash was worried at first. She had always been a people pleaser and the thought of not fitting in scared her more than anything. On the morning of her third day, she went on a patrol with Blackbriar and the two hit it off instantly. Poppysplash could tell the wise she-cat was like a mother to many of the younger warriors, and many would go to her for advice. Blackbriar had invited Poppysplash to share a meal with her group, and the new she-cat happily accepted. “The Queens”, as they called themselves jokingly, consisted of Elmstar, Adderbreeze, Deerleap and Blackbriar. They took to Poppysplash quickly, and though she didn’t have any kits of her own, the Clan’s older mothers became her group.

Deerleap sighed. “Yea, I met a tom named Shadowclaw the other day.” She told the group “He’s not a bad cat, he’s just...tough.” Adderbreeze flicked an ear. “Tough as in, he has walls built up?” She asked. “Or tough as in he’ll hurt you.” Elmstar finished, concern showing through her question. Deerleap shook her head, though she gave Elmstar an appreciative smile. “He’s just very guarded. He doesn’t show that he really cares about me, but I know he’s only playing hard to get.” Poppysplash licked her lips. “I don’t know if you want my opinion,” She started slowly “But are you sure he’s not just...being a jerk?” The small she-cat tensed, afraid of backlash from Deerleap. She was a kind cat, but when it came to love, Deerleap could become a bit snippy. She relaxed when Blackbriar seconded her words. “Yea,” She agreed “Maybe you’re just trying to see the best in someone. I know that Ryetail and Rainpaw’s father was never truly your mate. Maybe you’re just...looking for something that isn’t there.” Blackbriar said the words gently, but Elmstar and Adderbreeze looked away. Deerleap started to bristle. “No offense, Blackbriar, you’re one of my best friends, but I think I know my heart better than you.” She abruptly got to her feet and swished her tail. “I should go check on Rainpaw.” She murmured “He’s taking his assessment and I want to wish him good luck.” She didn’t wait for the rest of the she-cats to acknowledge her before turning and leaving. Poppysplash sighed, and the remaining group were left to look worriedly at Deerleap and each other.

[deerleap tries for kits with shadowclaw of pineclan]
[redfin, mossbounce, hickorywind, and hollypounce patrol]
[shellpond, grassheart, deerleap, and nimbuscurl hunt]
[owlshade, ryetail, chestnutstripe, and grousecall hunt]
[ricecub, shrewclaw, blackbriar, and tulipclaw hunt]
[bumbleflight and rainpaw collect herbs]
[rainpaw takes his final assessment]
[heronpaw takes his final assessment]
[adderbreeze teaches piperpaw swimming]
[archpaw takes his final assessment]
[elmstar teaches tickpaw swimming]
[butterflypaw takes her final assessment]
[the clan consumes x3 hares, x1 small fish]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxx𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗:
elmstar, 47 m, ♀
xxxxx𝖉𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖞:
ashtail, 33 , ♂

xxxxx𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖙:
bumbleflight, 49 m, ♂
xx𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊:
rainpaw, 16 m, ♂

𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗𝖘:
stormfang, 59 m, ♂
swiftwind, 50 m, ♂
nightfur, 47 m, ♂
hickorywind, 40, ♂
↪ blind in one eye
adderbreeze, 53 m, ♀
windfeather, 55 m, ♂
hollypounce, 40 m, ♀
redfin, 53 m, ♂
shrewclaw , 31 m, ♂
badgergaze, 29 m, ♂
ravencloud, 69 m, ♀
burrwhisker, 24 m, ♂
sparkstorm, 24 m, ♂
tulipclaw, 35 m, ♀
deerleap, 67 m, ♀
grousecall, 65 m, ♀
blackbriar, 53 m, ♀
silverdrop, 26 m, ♀
grassheart, 68 m, ♀
sunstomp, 23 m, ♂
owlshade, 18 m, ♂
brambleglow, 27 m, ♀
ricecub, 36 m, ♀
chestnutstripe, 25 m, ♂♀
darkfang, 18 m, ♀
ryetail, 16 m, ♀
nimbuscurl, 23 m, ♂
mossbounce, 14 m, ♂
[url=link]➣[/url] twigsnap, 16 m, ♀
applebee, 14 m, ♀
poppysplash, 23 m, ♀
[url=link]➣[/url] name, age, ♂♀

𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖘:
heronpaw, 14 m, ♂
piperkit, 14 m, ♀
archpaw, 14 m, ♂
butterflypaw, 12 m, ♀
tickpaw, 12 m, ♂
[url=link]↠[/url] name, age, ♂♀
[url=link]↠[/url] name, age, ♂♀

alphaalphaal𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖘:
fognose, 53 m, ♀
squirrelheart, 53 m, ♀
gorsewind, 25 m, ♀
hawksnow, 30 m, ♀
nettlemist, 22 m, ♀
shellpond, 21 m, ♀
[url=link]๑[/url] name, age, ♂♀

alphaalphaalҝ𝖎𝖙𝖘:
mintkit, 5 m, ♀
toadkit, 5 m, ♂
beankit, 5 m, ♀
snailkit, 5 m, ♀
shadowkit, 3 m, ♀
saskatoonkit, 3 m, ♀
serpentkit, 3 m, ♀
fallenkit, 2 m, ♂
thistlekit, 2 m, ♀
cardinalkit, 2 m, ♂
dunekit, 2 m, ♀
hazekit, 2 m, ♀
splashkit, 2 m, ♀
beekit, 1 m, ♂
minkkit, 1 m, ♀
[url=link]➸[/url] name, age, ♂♀
al𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖊:
mouse, one serving╶ 013
minnow, one serving╶ 011
small fish, two servings╶ 003
squirrel, two servings╶ 004
hare, three servings╶ 003
big fish, three servings╶ 003

al𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:
North- the elysian dynasty ; Immortes
South- silverclan ; ~•SnowLeapord•~
East- pheonixclan ; stormt4lon
West- chessclan ; sharpiesandhamilton

Northeast- highgarden ; eagle
Northwest-
Southeast- galaclan ; demiboygod
Southwest- vagaryclan ; lyttlekytten

Last edited by inky. on Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` ( lochlain , six .

Postby w0ah » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:57 pm

────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ┌──────────┐

© font image credit

total citizenship - 009
    (m) 05 ; (f) 04 ; (n) 00
    servings - 003
    requests - 04/15/20

archives - located here
    last post - located here
    pebbles - 15
    moderator - katrione

└──────────┘
    xxxiwords

┌──────────────────────────────────────────────┐

ACTIONS FOR POST 006

↳ lochlain feasts upon a big fish.
    ↪ honlai requests a mother from the ancestors.

• honlai leads a hunting patrol with joachim, aina & leiv.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    • grendahl leads a border patrol with snowden, linnea, & jørn; they will scout the area of the scent anyway.
    • ingjerd searches for herbs throughout the territory.
    • ingjerd practices medicine.

└──────────────────────────────────────────────┘

┌──────────┐

THE MAUDRA
    maudra honlai , ♀ , 057m
    ↪ health: fine

└──────────┘

┌──────────┐

THE PRINCESSES
    lady namehere , ♀ , 00m

lady namehere , ♀ , 00m

└──────────┘

┌──────────┐

THE SENTINEL
    sir grendahl , ♂ , 064m

└──────────┘

THE CAVALRY
    ( ★ = # of honors )
    ( ★ x6 = general )

snowden , ♂ , 053 m
    ↪ honors: 0 (powers)
    linnea , ♀ , 064 m
    ↪ honors: 0
    leiv , ♂ , 044 m
    ↪ honors: 0
    jørn , ♂ , 054 m
    ↪ honors:
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    ↪ honors:
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    ↪ honors:
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    ↪ honors:
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    ↪ honors:
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    ↪ honors:
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    ↪ honors:
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    ↪ honors:

THE WORKMEN

joachim , ♂ , 048m
    aina , ♀ , 064 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m

THE HEAD NURSE

ingjerd , ♀ , 046 m
    ↪ skill-points: 1

THE NURSES

namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m

THE MOTHERS

namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    ↪ health: fine'

namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m

namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m

THE YOUNGLINGS

namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m

namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m

namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m
    namehere , ♀♂ , 000 m

███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███

COMMUNITY RATIONS

shrew . . . 1 servings (2)
    mice . . . 1 servings (3)
    rabbits . . . 2 servings (3)
    stoats . . . 2 servings (5)
    birds . . . 3 servings (2)
    big fish . . . 3 servings (2)

MEDICINE STORAGE

located here

FAMILIES & THE GRAVEYARD

located here

ALLIES & RIVALS

group name , ally/enemy , user

BORDERING GROUPS

north; group , username
    northeast ; group , username
    east ; group , username
    southeast ; group , username
    south ; group , username
    southwest ; group , username
    west ; group , username
    northwest ; group , username

RECRUITMENT

mentor ⇾ apprentice (#): skills ..

███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███

w0ah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby honeyqlass » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:19 am

How do you kill a God?
          Apollo closes his eyes. ‘You strip them of their senses. Their eyes, and they cease to see. Their ears, and they are rendered silent. They will be in the dark, conscious and cut off for millennium, but it is not death.’
            L.H.Z. // How do you kill a God?
      xxxThe Calderian Council was established upon the ruins of an ancient Greek city, marble pillars and buildings holding up through time. It is overgrown by green vine, and small underbrush- however paths have been worn through to the old roads that man used long ago. Bones still mark ancient graves, sacred sites that only high ranked felines may tread. The citadel marks the clan’s camp, a structure open to the sky, ripped apart by countless storms. Engravings on the walls praise their patron, Apollo. Ancient artifacts and scripts and stashed within, secure and safe.

xxxThe city’s ruins encircle the citadel, slowly growing more sparse and overtaken by earth. A forest of olive, fig, and pine surrounds the city, carrying a number of prey and predators alike to the Council. Mice, squirrels, hares, rabbits, small birds, and occasionally bats end up on the fresh-kill pile. Deer and porcupine only tolerate the cats’ presence, however, creatures such as foxes, jackals, boar, and badgers threaten them on their borders.

xxxRising up on the north end, behind the citadel, is a towering mountain with a gaping maw rising to meet the sky. The Caldera, as the cats namesake. Every new moon, when the sun is at its peak, the Oracle travels to the sunpool, to speak to Apollo and his servants, their ancestors. She is bound by oath to not speak what she has seen, and all prophecies given are spoken by Apollo himself within the Oracle’s body. The Oracle is given the utmost respect by the clan, second only to the Elysian.

xxxAlthough the Oracle is Apollo’s direct voice, it takes much of her physical energy away with it. The Oracle quickly becomes frail from holding the soul of the God, and as such, another representative of him is needed to lead the Council. That is the role of the Elysian. Sunpelt choses both Elysian and Oracle. The future Oracle is deemed her tsiráki, or apprentice. The future Elysian is deemed the Ardrí, the king who rules over lesser kings. They are backed up by a warrior force known as the krypteia, of which have gone through a ceremony pledging loyalty and service to the Elysian and Apollo. They speak with Sunpelt before they may be made warriors.

xxxThe Elysians have a special duty for their Ardrí. To receive the nine lives typical of an Elysian, each life must be specially chosen for the Ardrí by the leader coming before them. Each Elysian must sacrifice nine cats during their leadership, to ensure the Ardrí may live as long as they, and fulfill their role for many moons to come. The Ardrí will receive as many lives as the Elysian gives them. If the Elysian chooses not to sacrifice any cats, the Ardrí will not receive any lives. The same goes forth if the Elysian does the sacrifices for their own pleasure, or not according to tradition.

xxxThe krypteia protect the more vulnerable portions of the Council. The eleuthos, the lifebringers, watch over and carry kits into the world, under the guidance of the lesser deity eileithyia if the birth is especially difficult. The pais, or kits, listen to stories from the elder prèsbus. Prèsbus’ primary duty is to learn and translate the ancient scripts within the citadel, and carry this knowledge with them as lessons for future days. If especially well in their duties, prèsbus may be able to engrave their own stories within clay, letting it bake in the sun to keep track of the Council’s own history.

xxxThe Calderian Council is populated by thinner and lithe cats, speckled and spotted. Popular breeds within the Council are egyptian maus, bengal cats, ocicats, abyssinians, oriental shorthair, and even cats without hair at all.

can she be the founder?

Last edited by honeyqlass on Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
honeyqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kin of the Lotus - 018

Postby Corinnander » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:52 am

↠ Medical | [ Robin of Windchime's skills remain sharp at 5SP! ]

↠ Hunting | [ Jade of Deserts' hunting patrol catches x1 grebe and x2 harvest mice. ]
↠ [ Eagle of Peppercorn catches x1 kukri. ]

↠ Border Patrols | [ Cave of Twilight's patrol encounters an adult cat. They are a shortfurred dilute tortoiseshell with amber eyes. ]
↠ [ Flicker of Flameweed's patrol passes uneventfully this moon. ]

↠ Training | [ Little Silka and Little Arrow learn climbing! ]

↠ Assessment | [ Little Almond passes her assessment! ]

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Note(s):
[I: Red names means to please particularly target these cats for injuries or death rolls for plot reasons, gold names means please avoid targeting these cats for death rolls for plot reasons. Uncolored names I'm ambivalent towards.]

Number of Cats: 28 (15♂ - 13♀) | Next Kin of the Stars Visit: April 10th.| Pebbles: 56

Prophecy
Moonlight smoke and reddened eyes, suits of snakes and suits of lies, let the birds cry and hide in their nests--for a shudd'ring thunder is coming, a falling night-sky at best... The day met the night and birthed the dawn and the dusk.

Story:

To be added when I have time! ^^;

Action Queue:

Arrivals ⤜
    ⤜ The Kindred welcomes Piper of Ashes to the Kindred as a Kābā!

Request ⤜
    ⤜ None.

Hīrā Duties ⤜
    ⤜ Robin of Windchimes collects herbs at Pathways.

Aboveground Hunting ⤜
    ⤜ Jade of Deserts, Meadow of Arrowheads, Walker of Day, Tor of Eclipses, and Lavender of Morningtimes hunt at Little Emerald.

Aboveground Patrolling ⤜
    ⤜ Cloud of Stars, Twilight of Caves, Little Silka, Coal of Watercolor, and Almond of Clay patrol Bamboo Forest.

Underground Hunting ⤜
    ⤜ Piper of Ashes, Genet of Clouds, Flicker of Flameweed, and Eagle of Peppercorn hunt in Eastern Shallows.

Underground Patrolling ⤜
    ⤜ Piper of Ashes and Flicker of Flameweed patrol Southern Grottos.

Family ⤜
    ⤜ Macaque of Sunbeams is due! The father is Rhyzel of Crossroad Demons. Robin of Windchimes stands by with x1 chervil to help.

Training ⤜
    ⤜ Twilight of Caves trains Little Silka in Swimming!
    ⤜ Meadow of Arrowheads trains Little Arrow in Hunting!

Feeding⤜
    ⤜ The Kindred consumes x3 servings of x1 Kukri and x3 servings of x1 Grebe.

Meishu (Leader):
          Cloud of Stars (Formerly Cloud of Embers) | 41 Moontides | Male |
          Lives: ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Niji (Secondary):
          Jade of Deserts | 58 Moontides | Female |

Hīrā (Healer):
          Robin of Windchimes | 23 Moontides | Male |
          Skill Points: ❖❖❖❖❖

Minarai (Apprentice):
          NONE

Kābā (Carver):
          Eagle of Peppercorn | 48 Moontides | Male |
          Genet of Clouds | 24 Moontides | Male |
          Flicker of Flameweed | 32 Moontides | Female |
          Piper of Ashes | 40 Moontides | FtM |

Chīsai (Small):
          NONE

Ryōshi (Hunter):
          Lily of Drongos | 43 Moontides | Male |
          Marble of Mountains | 25 Moontides | Female |
          Tor of Eclipses | 39 Moontides | Male |
          Amethyst of Waterlilies | 57 Moontides | Male |
          Twilight of Caves | 47 Moontides | Male |
          Meadow of Arrowheads | 70 Moontides | Female |
          Coal of Watercolor | 24 Moontides | Male |
          Lavender of Morningtimes | 15 Moontides | Female |
          Walker of Day | 33 Moontides | Male |
          Almond of Clay | 13 Moontides | Female |

Sukoshi (Little):
          Little Silka (of Dew) | 12 Moontides | Female |
            Learned > Hunting - Combat - Climbing
            Not Learned > Swimming
          Little Arrow (of Gold) | 7 Moontides | Female |
            Learned > Climbing
            Not Learned > Swimming - Combat - Hunting [/url]

Komochi (Child Bearers):
            Tealeaf of Ginseng | 29 Moontides | Female | | Nursing
            Macaque of Sunbeams | 63 Moontides | Female | Due this moontide! Father is Rhyzel of Crossroad Demons!

Koneko (Kittens):
            Kit of Minnow | 4 Moontides | Female |
            Kit of Oolong | 4 Moontides | Male |
            Kit of Wing | 4 Moontides | Male |
            Kit of Jasmine | 4 Moontides | Male |
            Kit of Bengal | 4 Moontides | Male |
            Kit of Macha | 4 Moontides | Female |

Nokori (Rest):
            Valley of Billows | 101 Moontides | Female |
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Misted Waters | LooneyLani
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | PhoenixClan| Stormt4lon
    East | Misted Waters | LooneyLani
    South | Clan Name| Name
    West | Crossroad Demons | nightwolf950

Medicine Store
    Borage | x1| It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. Helps sooth bad bellies and relieves tight chests.
    Burdock Root | x1 | Soothes and heals rat bites especially if they are infected. Can give cats a bellyache if they eat too much of it. Numbs rat bite to the point a cat cannot feel the pain. Also good for infected paws and other sores.
    Chervil | x1 | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    Cobweb | x1 | To soak up and stop, or slow, the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Dandelion | x1 | Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    Dock | x1 | Soothes scratches, though can sting when being applied. Soothes sore pads. If placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds. Can be used to help practice healing on Clanmates.
    Feverfew | x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    Goldenrod | x1 |Good for healing wounds.
    Honey | x1 | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    Horsetail | x1 | Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    Marigold | x1 | Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    Poppy Seed | x1 | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    Raspberry Leaf | x1 |Could possibly ease pain or stop bleeding.
    Stinging Nettle | x1 | Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    Tansy | x1 | Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats. Can be extremely dangerous to pregnant cats.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Hare | x0 | 0 servings
    Rousettes (equivalent to a Squirrel)| x2 | 4 servings
    Harvest Mouse (equivalent to a Mouse) | x5 | 5 servings
    Kukri (equivalent to a Big Fish) | x0 | 0 servings
    Grebes (equivalent to a Bird)| x2 | 6 servings

Mentors:
    Twilight of Caves | Little Silka | 4 | Hunting - Combat - Climbing
    Meadow of Arrowheads | Little Arrow | 1 | Climbing

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Lily of Drongos & Tealeaf of Ginseng (Mates) | Kit of Minnow, Kit of Oolong, Kit of Wing, Kit of Bengal, Kit of Jasmine, Kit of Macha
    Coal of Watercolors and Genet of Clouds (Littermates)
    Eagle of Peppers and Genet of Clouds (Mates)
Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kazin's Replies April 9th, 2020 | Greenleaf

Postby Kazin » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:44 am

✧ Notes ✧
If I have missed
anyone, or have messed
something up, please don't hesitate
to PM me. My inbox here or
on the discord is always open!

Last Replies: April 3rd

filler
✧ Weather ✧ Greenleaf
Green is the color of the forest.
Sickness is almost nonexistent, though
exhaustion could take its place.
Prey & predators are plentiful,
and new cats are wandering through.
The warm weather allows for
easier kittings, and happier clans.
filler
✧ Clans ✧
Pineclan | Tundraclan | Ashclan
Moorclan | Pyreclan | Lotusclan
Mountainclan | Toxic Realm | Featherclan
Hexclan | Kin of the Lotus | Bearclan
Lost Souls | Cold Watch Syndicate | Blitheclan
Steamclan | Wardclan
Misted Waters | Riverdem

General Mod Notes | [ Font credit: 1001fonts. All pictures I link are free-to-use, found on Unsplash, VisualHunt, or Pexels - or they have been made on CaC lineart by H155, kaspbrak. or Grey_Hoodie; coloring provided by various staff members & artists (specific artist given as pictures are linked, alongside descriptions of the cat). ]

deimos wrote:PINECLAN

Border Patrols | [ Yarrowstream's patrol encounters Buzzingpaw! ]
      [ Rosefur's patrol encounters a potential apprentice (growth). They are a shorthaired cream classic tabby with green eyes. ]
      [ Blissheart's patrol passes uneventfully. ]
      [ Ramhorn's patrol encounters a lost queen and her kit. The queen is longhaired tortoiseshell cat with copper eyes colored by Grey_Hoodie. The kit is longhaired black with green eyes colored by me. ]

Hunting | [ Sorrelfrost's hunting patrol catches x2 crows. ]
      [ Elmfur's hunting patrol catches x1 rabbit and x1 thrush. ]
      [ Goshawkheart's hunting patrol catches x1 wren and x1 crow. ]
      [ Lilacpounce's hunting patrol catches x2 squirrel, x1 thrush, and x1 prairie dog. ]

Medicine Cats | [ Weaselstorm, Shadeleaf, and Poppynose gather x1 comfrey root, x1 fennel, x1 goldenrod, x1 mallow leaf. ]
      [ All medicine cat skills remain sharp at 5SP. ]

Family | [ Hawknose, Goshawkheart, and Wheatcloud are all expecting a litter! They will be due in 2 moons. ]

Kitting | [ Brindlewhisker gives birth to three kittens! The raspberry leaf kept all the cats alive, but the first is born with a mild cough and will need x1 coltsfoot. ]
      [ All kits are hairless. Kit 1 is a seal point with green eyes. Kit 2 is a flame lynx point with blue eyes. Kit 3 is a tortoiseshell point with yellow eyes. ]

Training | [ Russetpaw and Hawkweedpaw learn stalking! ]
      [ Darkpaw, Sorrelpaw, Tarragonpaw, Pipsessewapaw, Bearpaw, and Ploverpaw learn hunting! ]
      [ Owlpaw, Foxpaw, Bahiapaw, Saddlepaw, Prairiepaw, and Daffodilpaw learn combat! ]

Assessment | [ Jasminepaw passes her assessment and is now a warrior; Jasminefur! ]

Apprenticeship | [ Cloudkit and Grosbeakkit are welcomed as new apprentices; Cloudpaw and Grosbeakpaw! ]

Lumos12 wrote:COLD WATCH SYNDICATE

Request | [ Pompeiicall's request has been granted! ]
      [ The cat is a longhaired tortie point with low white spotting and blue eyes colored by Grey_Hoodie. ]

Hunting | [ Pompeiicall catches x1 rat and x1 squirrel. ]

Border Patrol | [ Pompeiicall encounters a large group of cats; maybe he can invite them into his Syndicate? He finds Sunstone, Laurelpaw, Beachcomb, Crescentmoon, and Kissingkit. ]

Cloudtail_Warrior4 wrote:MOUNTAINCLAN

Medical | [ Nightstep and Cloudbelly both remain sharp at 5SP. ]
      [ Nightstep and Cloudbelly gather x1 cobweb, x1 dandelion, and x1 poppy seed. ]

Training | [ Honeypaw, Azaleapaw, and Rosepaw learn hunting. ]
      [ Emberpaw and Starlingpaw learn stealth. ]
      [ Hollypaw, Snowpaw, and Stormpaw learn tracking. ]
      [ Tadpolepaw learns climbing. ]
      [ Speckpaw is unable to learn anything this moon. ]

Hunting | [ Pricklepelt's hunting patrol catches x1 bird egg, x2 mice, and x1 hare. ]
      [ Pebblefeather's hunting patrol catches x2 rabbits and x3 small birds. ]

Border Patrols | [ Stormpatch's patrol encounters a pregnant queen. She will give birth in 2 moons. Her description is a gray spotted tabby with copper eyes. ]
      [ Scorpionclaw's patrol found a second queen, heavily pregnant with a litter. She will give birth next moon. Her description is a longhaired chocolate with yellow eyes. ]
      [ Breezestorm's patrol encounters an elder. The cat is solid white cat with copper eyes and folded ears colored by deimos on Grey_Hoodie's lines. ]

Palewing | [ Palewing gives birth to three healthy kits! The kitting went smoothly and the herbs can be placed back into storage. ]
      [ Kit 1 is a shorthaired red silver ticked tabby with brown eyes; amab. Kit 2 is a longhaired tortoiseshell point with blue eyes; afab. Kit 3 is a shorthaired dilute tortoiseshell smoke with yellow-green eyes; afab. ]

Dewfrost | [ Dewfrost gives birth to five healthy kits! Had it not been for the herbs, Dewfrost and one of her kits would have passed away. ]
      [ Kit 1 is a shorthaired blue mackerel tabby with over half white, and copper eyes; amab. Kit 2 is a longhaired black tortoiseshell silver classic tabby with green eyes; afab. Kit 3 is a shorthaired black silver mackerel tabby with under half white, and green eyes; amab. Kit 4 is a shorthaired black silver classic tabby with half white, and amber eyes; amab. Kit 5 is a longhaired blue silver mackerel tabby with under half white, and amber eyes; amab. ]

Family | [ Sprinklerain is now expecting kits! They will be due in 2 moons. ]

Request | [ Nettlestar's request has been granted. The cat is a solid white with blue eyes, and appears to be deaf. ]

LooneyLani wrote:MISTED WATERS

Hunting | [ Quill's hunting patrol catches x2 rabbits and x1 vole. ]
      [ Meera's hunting patrol catches x2 ermine. ]

Border Patrols | [ Jinx's border patrol passes uneventfully this moon. ]
      [ Solace's border patrol encounters a potential warrior. They are a shorthaired black bicolor munchkin with dark blue-green eyes colored by deimos on Grey_Hoodie's lines. ]

Medical | [ Ripple's skills remain sharp at 5SP. He gathers x1 fennel and x1 willow bark. ]

Training | [ Enyo successfully learns tracking! ]

inky. wrote:BEARCLAN

Family | [ Deerleap is now expecting kits! They will be due in 2 moons. ]

Border Patrol | [ Redfin's border patrol encounters a potential apprentice! They are a longhaired tortoiseshell with green eyes, colored by me on Grey_Hoodie's lines. ]

Hunting | [ Shellpond's hunting patrol catches x2 small fish and x1 minnow. ]
      [ Owlshade's hunting patrol catches x1 hare. ]
      [ Ricecub's hunting patrol catches x1 squirrel, x1 mouse, and x1 hare. ]

Herb Gathering | [ Bumbleflight and Rainpaw gather x1 blackberry leaf, x1 honey, and x1 rush. ]

Assessments | [ Rainpaw, Heronpaw, Archpaw, and Butterflypaw all pass their final assessments! ]

Training | [ Tickpaw learns swimming! ]
      [ Piperpaw is unable to learn anything this moon... ]

BlackJeans&IceCream wrote:KIN OF THE LOTUS

Herb Gathering | [ Robin of Windchimes collects x1 burnet and x1 oak leaf. ]

Hunting | [ Jade of Deserts' hunting patrol catches x1 grebe, x1 harvest mouse, and x1 rousette. ]
      [ Piper of Ashes' hunting patrol catches x2 kukri and x1 hare. ]

Border Patrols | [ Cloud of Stars' patrol encounters a potential new cat. They are a spotted torbie with white and green eyes colored by Grey_Hoodie. ]
      [ Piper of Ashes' patrol scents a badger - the scent is strong, and there may be a pair settling in the area. It could cause problems for the clan if the badgers are not driven away soon. ]

Kitting | [ Macaque of Sunbeams gives birth to three healthy kits. The kitting went smoothly, and the chervil can be placed back into the herb storage. ]
      [ Kit 1 is a dilute tortoiseshell with white spotting. Kit 2 is a red mackerel tabby with white spotting. Kit 3 is a cream mackerel tabby with white spotting. ]

Training | [ Little Silka learns swimming! ]
      [ Little Arrow learns hunting! ]

honeyqlass wrote:CALDERIAN COUNCIL

Founding | [ The Calderian Council has been founded. You will have three posts to stockpile prey before you must start feeding your clan. ]
      [ Katrione will choose your mod. ]

[ For your first five posts, you will be given free-to-use pictures, after which you may choose to have your clan transferred to our lineart or remain using f2u pictures. ]
      [ You will start off with 20 pebbles, which are CaC's currency for the store - you gain +5 pebbles each post you make. ]
      [ Please see CaC's announcement regarding specific breed requests c: If you have any questions about anything, please feel fee to reach out to any mod! ]

Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[04] tempusclan

Postby ghostmaker » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:26 pm

number of cats: 08 | male: 03 | female: 04 | nonbinary: 01 | next time crystal visit: god if i know | pebbles: 35 (??)

skeleton post,,, Again

ACTIONS
[border patrol] sunny, stique
[hunting] pluto, ursa, henry, theodore, dipper
[herb gathering] josephine
[training] theodore w dipper
[other] the clan consumes x1 bird.

*credit to 1001fonts for the title image!!

timekeeper:
          pluto (tempusstar) | 35m | nb (amab) | x
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

satellite:
          sunny (aurumtuft) | 24m | male | x

pendulum:
          josephine (plumaflower)| 27m | female | x
          skill points: ✿✿✿✿✿

pendulum second:
          name | age | gender | x

comets:
          theodore (noxflight) | 36m | male | x
          ursa (skippersnow) | 31m | female | x
          henry (regisglint)| 47m | male | x
          stique (arborbranch) | 17m | female | x
          name | age | gender | x
          name | age | gender | x

seconds:
          dipper (phoenixpaw) | 8m | female | x
          name | age | gender | x

bells:
          name | age | gender | x
          name | age | gender | x

stars:
          name | age | gender | x
          name | age | gender | x

gears:
          name | age | gender | x
          name | age | gender | x
    ally clans:
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

enemy clans
    clan name | username
    clan name | username

borders
    north | eclipseclan | storm
    northeast | clan name | username
    east | ridgeclan | aryn
    southeast | clan name | username
    south | clan name | username
    southwest | clan name | username
    west | quickclan | eagle
    northwest | breezeclan | inky

medicine store
    catmint | x1
    chervil | x1
    cobwebs | x2
    comfrey root | x1
    coltsfoot | x1
    goldenrod | x1
    marigold | x1
    raspberry leaves | x1

fresh-kill pile:
    mice | x2 | 2 servings
    voles | x0 | 1 servings
    bullfrogs | x0 | 2 servings
    squirrels | x2 | 4 servings
    big fish | x2 | 6 servings
    birds | x2 | 6 servings

mentors:
    theo | dipper | 2 | cl, hu
    mentor | comet | # | moves

the fallen:
    name | cause
    name | cause

family:
    ursa & ?? | dipper
    name & name | kits
Last edited by ghostmaker on Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: *distorted kazoo noises* CaC time, alright!

Postby ARKYQ » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

Mistyclan
archive

Number of Cats: 48 | males: 24 | females: 24 | Next Starclan Visit: april 17th| Pebbles: 144| first post: here | mod: kaspbrak. | serving needed: 8

imma write eventually.
-------

newcomer/ rank changes:
↳ Poncho | found on patrol
↳ Grasshopper | found on patrol
↳ Canaryglow | mochi day
↳ Morningbell | spring raffle
↳ Mintynose is now a warrior

hunting patrol:
↳ wofltail, tawnyheart, flamepelt, thrushwhisker, graywing and myrtleshade
↳ginger, rae, archclaw, owlspeck, blizzardfoot and bramblecloud

Families:
↳ talonstep is giving birth! The father is haypelt of ravenclan
↳ graywing and thrushpelt become mates
↳Rae trys for kits with Flareblood of celestial beings
↳Lilywish tries for kits with Dunebreeze of Hazeclan
↳Ridgepelt tries for kits with Ryzel of crossroad demons
↳Morningbell tries for kits with snickersnee of keyclan

border patrol:
↳mousetail, silverfish, whitepelt, mintynose, sandpaw and maplepaw
↳canaryglow, morningbell, poncho, grasshopper, rootshine and edenpaw

medicine cat related:
↳ ridgepelt and sprucepaw go looking for herbs!

training:
↳all the apprentices go training, those who don't know hunting can learn it, those who do can learn any skill

assesments:
↳n/a

injuries and deaths:
↳n/a

prey eaten:
↳ mistyclan eats x2 large bird and x1 small bird! (Already subtracted)

Powers:
↳ Rae - brings back two extra pieces of prey on hunting patrols only during leafbare
↳ Morningbell - If they attend a kitting, no deaths will occur. This power can only be activated once per season/real life month.

mod notes:
↳featherstar requests a warrior with herterochromia

other:
↳goldenfur, baykit and hawkkit will be staying in marshclan for three moons (three of :*lady stardust*:'s posts) i give her permission to add them into her allegiances for the three moons, goldenfur as a nursery tom, and baykit and hawkkit as kits.

Leader:
        Featherstar | 60 moons | Female |
        ↳ Lives: ✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶

↳in the nursery

Deputy:
        wolftail | 53 moons | male |

Medicine Cats:
        ridgepelt | 57 moons | female |
        ↳ Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿
        sprucepaw | 9 moons | male |

Warriors:
        tawnyheart | 58 moons | female |
        goldenfur | marshclan |
        ↳in marshclan
        cypressclaw | 51 moons | female |
        ↳in the nursery
        flamepelt | 50 moons | male |
        thrushwhisker | 45 moons | female |
        graywing | 35 moons | female |
        myrtleshade | 37 moons | female |
        Ginger | 56 moons | male |
        Talonstep | 31 moons | female |
        ↳ in the nursery
        Rae | 35 moons | female | powers

archclaw | 37 moons | male |
        owlspeck | 22 moons | male |
        blizzardfoot | 33 moons | male |
        ↳albino
        ↳missing one eye
        Bramblecloud | 37 moons | male |
        Mousetail | 42 moons | Male |
        ↳scorched tail
        Silverfish | 34 moons | Male|
        whitepelt | 15 moons | male |
        mintynose | 16 moons | female |
        canaryglow | 20 moons | female |
        morningbell | 22 moons | female | powers
        poncho | 28 moons | male |
        ↳polydactyl
        grasshopper | 28 moons | male |
        rootshine | 24 moons | female |
        Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✶[/url]

Apprentices:
        Sandpaw | 15 moons | female |
        maplepaw | 12 moons | female |
        edenpaw | 13 moons | female |
        larkpaw | 9 moons | female |
        ↳cross-eyed
        juncopaw | 9 moons | female |
        ivypaw | 9 moons | female |
        sootpaw | 9 moons | male |
        reedpaw | 9 moons | male |

Queens:
        lilywish | 34 moons | female |
        ↳ permanent nursery queen
        Featherstar | 60 moons | Female |
        ↳ Lives: ✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶
        poolcloud | 30 moons | female |
        cypressclaw | 51 moons | female |
        Talonstep | 30 moons | female |
        ↳ kitting

Kits:
        baykit | marshclan|
        ↳ in marshclan
        hawkkit | marshclan |
        ↳in marshclan
        Flykit | 3 moons | Male |
        Birdkit | 3 moons | Male |
        Brookkit | 3 moons | Female |
        Hazelkit | 3 moons | Male |
        Firekit | 2 moons | Male |
        Needlekit | 2 moons | Female |
        Hootkit | 2 moons | Male |

Elders:
        mottlewhisker | 119 moons | male |
        windflower | 111 moons | female |
Ally Clans:
Marshclan | :*Lady Stardust*:
Moonclan | LooneyLani
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Evergreenclan | MistyAutumnDays
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | a large forest | Username
Northeast | a hilly plains region | Clan Name | Username
East | a wetland | Username
Southeast | a semi- forested wetland | Username
South | evergreenclan | MistyAutumnDays
Southwest | moonclan | LooneyLani
West | marshclan | :*lady stardust*:
Northwest | scrub land | Username

Medicine Store
raspberry leaves | x1 | kitting herbs
bindweed | x1 | binds sticks together to mend broken limbs
lamb's ear | x1 | strength
burnet | x1 | strength
catmint | x1 | cures greencough and whitecough
dock | x1 | healing scratches
mallow leaf | x1 | soothes bellyaches
feverfew | x3 | heals aches and pains, reduces body temp, good for headaches
hawkweed | x1 | like catmint, but weaker
meadow saffron | x1 | usage
blackberry leaves | x1 | usage
Borage | x1 | usage
Chervil | x1 | usage
herb | x0 | usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Bird egg | x2 | 1 servings
Hare | x1 | 3 servings
Large bird | x0 | 3 servings
Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
Small bird | x2 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
graywing | sandpaw | 6 | fighting (✓) agility (✓) hunting () climbing (✓) strategy (✓)
flamepelt | maplepaw | 5 | fighting (✓) agility (✓) hunting () climbing () strategy (✓)
thrushwhisker | edenpaw | 5 | fighting (✓) agility (✓) hunting (✓) climbing (✓) strategy (✓)
Blizzardfoot | larkpaw | 3 | fighting (✓) agility () hunting () climbing (✓) strategy (✓)
Wolftail | ivypaw | 3 | fighting (✓) agility () hunting () climbing () strategy (✓)
Talonstep Tawnyheart | sootpaw | 3 | fighting (✓) agility () hunting () climbing (✓) strategy (✓)
Archclaw | juncopaw | 3 | fighting () agility () hunting () climbing () strategy (✓)
Myrtleshade | reedpaw | 3 | fighting (✓) agility () hunting () climbing () strategy (✓)
Ridgepelt | sprucepaw | 3 | healing wounds (✓) healing illnesses (✓) lore (✓) herbal knowledge () recognizing signs and omens ()
mentor | apprentice | No. of training sessions | fighting () agility () hunting () climbing () strategy ()

Deceased Cats:
Sugarcane | complications during birth

Family:
tawnyheart and wolftail | sprucepaw, larkpaw, sootpaw, reedpaw, ivypaw, and juncopaw
sugarcane and ryepatch (evergreenclan) | baykit and hawkkit
featherstar and smokebelly (marshclan) | hazelkit, birdkit, flykit and brookkit
cypressclaw and flamepelt | firekit
poolcloud and ??? | needlekit and hootkit
Talonstep and haypelt (ravenclan) | expecting
Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by ARKYQ on Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me