Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

i can lie and tell u that u can get me out ur head

Postby akame, » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:41 am

┌───────────────────────┐

[ weather report ] the leaves start to strip away there make
-up, showing there true colors this season around. leaf-fall is
the season that prepares everyone for leaf-bare. like a warn
ing to all living things that life will be harder from now on.
[ previous mod replies ]
one, two, three!, four!
[ replying to: ]
winterclan + hazeclan [ replied to hazeclan last post ]
x©ilhdc7xx © nightwolf95
hopefully posting every weekend ! [ sat and/or sun! ]

└───────────────────────┘
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇( ;; but im lovin' all the pain )▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇[that i'm causing you too much instead ]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
aaaaaaaaaa
a

xxxImage
xxxwinterclan!!winterclan!!winterclan!!winterclan!!
XX▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

WxxINTNTRERC WINTERCLAN REPLIES
┌─────────────────────────┐

new cats; ---
moonpool; honeydew's mate maybe?
resting; screechpaw needs rest for 1 moon
herb hunting; badgerheart, mallowpool, branchnose & windpaw
x1 stick is applied to screechpaw
death;
snowpaw is killed by mambaquake
mambaquake is killed by redwing
windpaw is pushed off the cliff path
kitting; honeydew (link
kit->apprentice;
quartzkit with seabird
bronzekit with lilacscent
badgerkit with wolffrost
apprentice->warrior;
training; all apprentices train
fresh-kill; three squirrel & one vole

└─────────────────────────┘
starclan ; they fulfill winterclan's request and send in a worthy tom
windpaw and snowpaw are welcomed with open paws into starclan. no one knows
about mambaquake's whereabouts.
birth ; honeydew gives birth to one, two and three kits
(all kits carry dilute.)
injuries ; your medicine cats will need to choose a side. do you help winterclan cats or timberclan followers? who are they more loyal too? this will affect cat's views of your medicine cats depending on who they help. (these injuries were rolled at random)
duckpaw receives a wound by flintowl. he will need x1 marigold and x1 cobweb
*soaringstep sprains his ankle while running away from seabird. hes able to limp away but is in extreme pain. he will need x1 cobweb, x1 stick, x1 poppyseed, and 4 moons of rest. *timberclaw receives deep wounds from multiple cats. this'll be life-threatening if it doesn't get treated properly. he will need x1 marigold, x3 cobwebs, x1 goldrenrod(optional), and 3 moons of rest. *sundapple falls from a tree when trying to climb up to lavenderpaw who was up a tree to get away from the warrior. while falling, their joint dislocates. they're in extreme pain and will need a medicine cats assistance, x1 juniper berry and x1 poppy seed. lavenderpaw has a severe wound that was caused by sundapple, she'll need x1 burdock root and x1 goldenrod. wheatclaw and *pikeclaw injure each other that mildly concerning. they will need x1 poppyseed, x1 moss/cobwebs, and x1 goldenrod/marigold each.

herb hunting ; the medicine cats find x2 poppy seeds and x3 cobwebs and x1 burdock root
training ; shellpaw - water battle - pass
gullpaw - water battle fail
lavenderpaw - water battle pass
duckpaw - forest battle - pass
mistpaw - swimming -pass
whisperpaw - hunting -fail
emberpaw - swimming -pass
piranhapaw - swimming -fail
vulturepaw - hunting -fail
other ; quartzkit, bronzekit, and badgerkit chant their new names as quartzpaw, bronzepaw, and badgerpaw!

writing bits ;
( monarchpaw tries to drag half dead snowpaw out of camp, only to realize it was too late.
    panic flooded the camp, apprentices and queens raced up the mountain slope. some lost traction in their pads, slipping down the mildly steep slope and frantically trying to get away from the attacking mob. monarchpaw helped pushed the queens and younger apprentices up onto the slope, the third eldest apprentice was currently lifting gullpaw up, giving the tom kits: orchidkit and alderpaw. entrusting that the younger tom will pull them up to safety. she watched the tom climb-walk up the mountain, the kits dangling from his jaws. a familiar yowl rang, outshining all of the loud screeches that surrounded her. out of a normal reflex in the tortoiseshell, she dashed to where the awful screech came, neck-fur rising. before she got the time to even lay her eyes on the situation, a white-furred cat dropped to the ground; limp. "snowpaw!" a voice screamed, monarchpaw didn't care about the voice, she didn't care that it pierced her ears more than any other voice. she didn't mind that the voice was hers. she rushed up to the older she-cat's body, swiftly but carefully rolling her over to see her face. the white cat's eyes were closed, like she ever needed them in the first place, monarchpaw pushed back the thought, now isn't the time. the apprentice hovered her paw over the others' muzzle, feeling a short huff of warmth. monarchpaw threw her head back in relief, snowpaw was still alive, 'for now'. the younger cat went to work, clamping her jaws onto the others scruff. "hang in there, snowpaw. were gonna get help." oblivious to the fact that there was no cure for a bite to the throat, monarchpaw was hopeful, ignoring the worst. the blind cat didn't even try to acknowledge the she-cat, the best she could do was blink to respond; tears filled the corners of her eyes. it was sad, monarchpaw would always watch the blind cat would boil the ocean, struggling doing a normal warriors' tasks. but she would always keep her head up, fighting her way though it, the she-cat motivated her to do better. watching her role-model die right before her eyes was the most pain she'll experience in her life. the tortoiseshell dragged the older apprentice out of the battle, warriors being too busy to care about the two. they were almost to the mountain, badgerheart, mallowpool, branchnose, and windpaw could help her. four medicine cats, one of them must know how to save her! snowpaw's mouth opened, like she was gonna speak, monarchpaw stopped what she was doing, and stared. the dying she-cat didn't release a noise, but monarchpaw read her lips. she regretted it, the she-cats hear broke into pieces, 'win this, without me.' she tried to smile, she was in so much pain that she couldn't even smile properly. "no, nonononono! you're not dying. we'll find some cat, they'll help you! where did your never-give-up vibe go?! DONT DIE!"
    ''im sorry, monarch-''
        [ oof, angst + edge don't mix do they? sorry, if you didn't see already, proof-reading isn't in my dictionary lol ]

( sundapple chases lavenderpaw up a tree.
    twists and curves, legs screaming for halt, the longing to stop. sundapple's face plastered a wicked smile, a game mouse and cat game, prey and predator. "you can't run forever, lavenderpaw!" the warrior yowled, the sense of victory glistened before her, "you're right." the apprentice yelled back, not taking a glance at the calico but instead hastily looked around her. before the traitor could register on what the apprentice was trying to do- lavenderpaw had disappeared in a blink. sundapple stopped mid-sprint, dry dirt dug into her claws. it only took a couple of seconds to realize that the scrub had climbed up a tree. two pairs of green eyes met each other, the calico laughed "you're dumber than i thought." every step the she-cat took towards the tree, lavenderpaw climb a paw higher. the warrior decided to toy with the white she-cat a little longer, clawing the base of the tree, acting like a dog. the apprentice narrowed her eyes, watching the warrior's every move from above. sundapple stood against the tree, waiting to see if the apprentice had to guts to move an inch. "alright, fun and games are over, im bored of this waiting game, lavenderpaw." she snarled, starting to climb the tree, altering her position every time her prey moved upwards. she was a squirrel in a different body, if lavenderpaw underestimated sundapple's in climbing, she has no chance. the younger cat started to test thin branches on the tree, was she that dumb? the branches were definitely too thin to even support a kit, she really overestimated this apprentice. thin branches started to fall left and right around the calico, they would graze over her fur and the pointy edges would pierce her skin, irritating her. sundapple noticed what the apprentice was doing, but she wished she saw sooner. a twig fell straight down straight down to the warriors face, the pointy parts could pierce her eyes and blind her if she didn't do something quick. instead of moving away, like she planned, the she-cat panicked, letting go of her grip onto the trunk. the she-cat body slammed onto the cold ground, she couldn't feel her leg, moving her body was like a ticket to pain valley. she saw a flash of a white body, zooming to the east. the calico groaned, trying to drag herself which only made her condition worse. did she break her leg? what if she couldn't be able to run anymore? what would she do at that point? she didn't want to be an elder at this age! she had so much to live for. the warrior was panicking, giving up on dragging herself around, she lay on the ground. angrily cursing something like 'this is all the scrubs fault'. rough barks of squirrels and the loud singing of birds censored the angry yet frightened she-cat's words.
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

trial replies -- styrkrclan + shadeclan -- three

Postby imp. » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:38 am

current season;; leaf-fall - the season of fall. during leaf-fall, it will start to get colder so the amount of prey you will catch will go down. the sun will start going down earlier and earlier and this will continue into leafbare. kittings will start to get a little bit harder so make sure to stock up on kitting herbs like fennel, chervil, ragwort leaves and raspberry leaves. you will also run into foxes and possibly badgers more.

showman. | styrkclan wrote:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[ border patrol noctulestar, frogspring, sootshade, puddlepaw, stalactitepaw ]
[ hunting patrol sootshade, arachnidpaw, sealpaw, meekpaw ]
[ searching for herbs batfang, particularly for cobweb, and she pursues the trace of the loner ]
[ injuries x1 cobweb is applied to stagrunner’s wounds ]
[ apprentice ceremony puddlepaw ➤ assigned to frogspring ]
[ training all apprentices train with noctulestar and frogspring ]
[ birthings greymist goes into labour! ]
[ stjarnahyrl visit noctulestar requests a mercenary ]

stalactitepaw watched the other apprentices quietly. she had been
assigned noctulestar herself for a mentor. it wasn't because she was
advanced though. it was because she was a mistake. the clan had
requested a baron, but they got her, a novice, instead of the other.
she was assigned to noctulestar so that the leader could watch her.
but it didn't matter to her. stalactitepaw had promised herself that
she'd become the top warrior in all the land. she'd one of the greatest
cats that had ever lived. she had promised herself she'd be the best.

[ the apprentices all learn climbing. ]
[ the gods grant styrkclan a mercenary. ]
[ sootshade's patrol catches 1x rabbits and 1x hare. ]
[ noctulestar's patrol finds a mercanary and
their sibling, a broodmother due in one moon. ]
[ batfang finds 2x cobweb and 1x thyme. she also finds the
loner! they seem like they'd make a good mercenary. ]
[ greymist gives birth to - one two three four five - kits! one kit is
sadly stillborn. even as newborns they all show great potential. ]

↟The Sound Of Drums↟ | shadeclan wrote:ImageImageImage
▬▬▬▬▬[ Like Shadows, We Rise ]▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Silverstar and Moonfur patrol ] [ Moonfur hunts ]

there had been awkward silence between the two after silverstar's
prying. of course, moonfur was thankful for the shelter and role as
deputy, but she didn't appreciate the leader's insistence on learning
about her family. she could only pray to starclan that he would stop.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
stars twinkled above as silverstar stretched. looking up, he could feel
his feelings of gratefulness grow. starclan must've blessed him with
shadeclan territory, let alone the camp. it had been at least a moon
since he settled in, but the endless forest still seemed somewhat
foreign to him. cleaning himself up quickly, he searched for his new
deputy. catching a glimpse of her, silverstar smiled. he made his way
over to her. "the stars are quite bright tonight." he seemed to
have forgotten that they weren't currently the best of pals. moonfur
didn't respond until he asked a question. only then she opened her
mouth to speak. "would you like to patrol with me?" "i guess."

[ moonfur catches 1x owl and 1x mouse. ]
[ silverstar's patrol finds a queen and her mate.
the queen is due in two moons. ]
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 007 ] - petalclan

Postby ellipsism. » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:15 am

Number of Cats: 7
♂: 3 : 4

[ The Clan eats a squirrel
Briarstar and Gladeheart hunt
Dawnfrost, Crowfang, and Honeypaw patrol
Pinestep looks for herbs
Splashcloud is kitting ]

Leader:
          Briarstar | 25 moons | ♀ |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Dawnfrost | 26 moons | ♀ |

Medicine Cat:
          Pinestep | 33 moons |♂ |

Guardians:
          Gladeheart | 28 moons | ♂ |
          Crowfang | 30 moons | ♂ |

Apprentices:
          Honeypaw | 8 moons | ♀ |

Queens:
          Splashcloud | 22 moons | ♀ |

Kits:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder bark | x1
    Beech leaves | x1
    Celandine | x1
    Cobweb | x1
    Comfrey | x1
    Poppy seeds | x1
    Marigold | x1
    Yarrow | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving ea.
    Frog | x2 | 1 serving ea.
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings ea.
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings ea.
    Big fish | x1 | 3 servings ea.
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings ea.

Mentors:
    Gladeheart | Honeypaw | hunting, swimming

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
ellipsism.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[trial mod replies] [inky. || elmclan] [sixteen]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:18 am

[weather]
leaf fall [autumn] :: with the shadows growing longer and the days getting cooler the amount of prey being caught is beginning to diminish. slowly predators start to show themselves more and more to try and catch whatever prey they can. each morning a light frozen dew sits upon the ground and plants. herbs are starting to become quite scarce as well as the flora around begins to wilt away with the growing cold that they're not used to. the days are quite sunny ,, though.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

inky. wrote:
E L M C L A N

Number of Cats: 22; (1 kits {under 4 m})
Servings: 5
Next Kitting: Hazelwing (2) ; Briarclaw (2)

Larkspot has something to tell Weaselfur. It was important. Of course, it had to do with Hazelwing. The two tops sat next to eachother in the shade of the camp walls. “Listen.” Larkspot sighed “I trust you. You’re a great warrior and a fantastic friend. I know how close you are to Hazelwing-“ Weaselfur raised his tail. “Hey, if this is going where I think this is going, she loves you. She always has and I would never get in the way of that.” Larkspot chuckled. “No, no.” He assured “It’s not that. I know you love her like a sister, and nothing more.” At this, the pale tom net to him seemed to relax. A curious light gleamed in his eye and he tilted his head to hear what the deputy would say. “I need you to promise me you’ll take care of Hazelwing.” He urged “If, StarClan forbid, something happens to me when we go confront the rogues, I need to know she’ll be safe with you. Please, Weaselfur.” Weaselfur’s eyes dulled and he lowered his gaze. “Don’t talk like that, Larkspot. You’ll be fine.” He assured. “Please.” Larkspot repeated firmly, voice cracking. He cleared his throat and closed his eyes, opening them to look at Weaselfur pleadingly “Please.” Weaselfur dipped his head. “I’d never let anything bad happen to her.” He meowed sincerely “I promise.”

[Hailstar, Shadowfang , Larkspot, Acornwhisker, Rowanfrost And Rainwing are infuriated at the rogues claiming their land. They are determined to end this once and for all, going to the rogue’s camp to either finish them off or chase them away.]
[Rabbitpaw becomes Rabbitspark!]
[Jax decides to keep his rogue name]
[x1 Juniper berry and x1 ragwort are used to help Tigerkit]
[x1 cobweb is used on Rowanfrost]
[Larkspot teaches Batpaw Fishing]
[Acornwhisker teaches Eaglepaw And Cougarpaw Speed and Agility]
[Rainwing teaches Bearpaw Climbing]
[Russetleaf trains Sedgepaw on remedies]
[Otterjaw teaches Birdpaw Fishing]
[Rowanfrost teaches Minnowpaw Fishing]
[Russetleaf And Sedgepaw search for herbs]
[Weaselfur, Shadowfang, Rabbitspark And Softleaf patrol]
[Thistlesnow, Lizardfire, Birdpaw And Batpaw hunt]
[Jax, Rowanfrost And Cougarpaw patrol]
[Brairclaw becomes Tigerkit’s foster mother]
[The Clan consumes x1 bird and x1 fish ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

the day is lovely. clouds lazily float through the blue sky. a cool breeze passes through the camp. a light chill bites at the cats ,, but it's tolerable. though ,, the mood is nothing compare to the beautiful day. a heaviness hangs in the air as hailstar addresses the clan. as most of you may know several rouges have moved into elmclans territory. they have claimed the southern boarder for themselves ,, taking the river as their own. they have been hunting our prey and taunting us by leaving the prey remains scattered throughout the territory. thus far we have tolerated them being here ,, but not anymore. it is high time that elmclan shows the rouges that we are not going to allow their behavior anymore. today we fight. a soft murmur passes through the gathered cats. hailstar could see the worry in the eyes of a few of the cats. uncertainty was slowly growing. i can't lie. these cats are strong and determined to take over the can. but we have numbers ,, strength ,, a bond that they don't seem to hold. we have something to fight for. friends ,, family ,, kits to fight for. they have nothing but greed ,, and that is nothing to fight for. i know that by working together we can defeat these intruders and take back our land. there was still silence ,, but there was a look in every cats eyes ,, resolve. shadowfang ,, larkspot ,, acornwhisker ,, rowanfrost ,, and rainwing ,, let's go then. together the patrol headed out of the clan. the sound of six sets of paw running over the dusty land sounded like rolling thunder. while heading toward the rouge camp no cat spoke. it was unclear who would make it out of the fight alive or who would even win. just as the cats neared the rouge camp hailstar stopped everyone. shadowfang ,, larkspot ,, and rowanfrost head around to the other side of the camp. rowanfrost ,, rainwing and i will charge from here. on my word attack. the leader ordered ,, getting a firm nod from larkspot. soon the three cats were out of sight ,, making their way around the hill to the backside of the camp. after a few momet the group of three walked up the hill ,, keeping low to the ground. on the other hillside hailstar saw larkspot and his group crouched to the ground as well. with a node both groups charged into camp ,, immediately hell broke loose. it was six against eight ,, two of them seeming young and small enough to be apprentices.

[blood is shed when hailstars patrol fight the rouges. two rouges die including the she cat that stood up against hailstar before which hailstar killed himself ,, three flee ,, and three join the clan. one is an apprentice.]
[hailstar looses a life and needs a moon of rest. to heal his wounds he will need x1 cobweb and x2 goldenrod. shadowfang twists a paw and will need a moon of rest. rowanfrost killed one of the apprentices and is traumatized ,, he will need x1 chamomile. everyone else comes out unscathed.]
[one of the rouges will need x1 tormentil to help heal a scratched eye.]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[batpaw learns fishing! he catches x1 fish]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[eaglepaw and cougarpaw learn speed and agility!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[bearpaw learns climbing!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[sedgepaw learns herb remedies!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[birdpaw learns how to fish! she catches x1 fish]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[minnowpaw learns how to fish! he catches x1 fish]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[on their herb hunt russetleaf and sedgepaw find x2 goldenrod and x1 tormentil]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[on their patrol weaselfur ,, shadowfang ,, rabbitspark ,, and softleaf find nothing unusual]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[on their hunt thistlesnow ,, lizardfire ,, birdpaw ,, and batpaw catch x2 rabbits]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[on their patrol jax ,, rowanfrost ,, and cougarpaw run into one of the fleeing rouges.]
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CLOVERCLAN [00]

Postby astrophile. » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:46 am

CloverClan sits in a semi-dense forest. There are a number of small clearings dotted around their territory, and a few rivers run through StormClan's territory as well, providing them with enough water as well as a food source; fish. A small chain of mountains tower to the west. StormClan's camp is well tucked away in a hollow right smack in the middle. The entrance to camp is surrounded by brambles and briars to discourage any unwanted guests, such as foxes and badgers, from entering camp. The apprentices are trained in a small clearing surrounded by a river that is just a little ways away from camp. An abandoned Thunderpath cuts right through the middle of the territory, joining up with a well-used Thunderpath that makes up the eastern border. Beyond the Thunderpath, in the southeast corner, there is a small Twolegplace. In the north there sits a large waterfall known to the cats as Silver Falls. Southwest of camp there is a large clearing and a field of clovers, for which the Clan gets its name from.

The cats of CloverClan are known for being laid-back, yet bold in battle. They are more on the peaceful side, and would rather avoid settling disputes with tooth and claw, if they have the option. However, they are still ready to defend their borders and their clan members if need be. They are known for being a very close-knit Clan and are also very close to StarClan.

CloverClan cats have a little bit of diversity in their traits, although most are on the larger side with dark or gray colored pelts. This allows them to blend into the shadows of the forest. Due to the large amounts of rivers located in their territory, apprentices are taught basic swimming skills early on. Because CloverClan’s climate is a little on the colder side come leaf-bare, it is vital that the cats' fur is on the longer side to keep them warm through the harsh season.
Last edited by astrophile. on Tue May 01, 2018 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby serpentine. » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:49 am

STYRKRCLAN
┌─────────┐
┌─────────────┐

population 021
mollies 013
toms 006
servings required xx
kits due lightwater, 1m
next festival xx
next request xxxxxxxxxxxx

└─────────────┘
┌─────────────┐

status on alert
allies none
enemies none
health concerns xx
prophecy xx
archive [url=x]xx[/url]
other creditxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

└─────────────┘

one month ago

now

happenings
      ( mod notes: I’ve will add in all adopted/traded cats next post ! )
      [ the clan welcomes all the new clanmates ]

[ shadowstar, fernshade, frostspots, and moosetooth patrol the western border ]
      [ orion’s star, blackjump, smudgespots, widefoot, and white-eye hunt ]
      [ shadowstar runs a cadet training session ]
      xx↳ all cadets train

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

field marshal
          shadowstar ─ ♀ 23m
          ★★★★★★★★★
          xx↳ no mate, no offspring

general
          ♔ name ─ ♂/♀ gender

field medic
          batfang ─ ♀ 21m

corps
          lieutenant general
          ♔ name ─ ♂/♀ gender
          major general
          ♔ name ─ ♂/♀ gender
          colonel
          ♔ name ─ ♂/♀ gender
          lieutenant colonel
          ♔ name ─ ♂/♀ gender
          captain
          ♔ name ─ ♂/♀ gender
          first lieutenant
          ♔ name ─ ♂/♀ gender
          staff sergeant
          ♔ name ─ ♂/♀ gender
          soldiers
          fernshade ─ ♀ 22m
          frostspots ─ ♂ 22m
          moosetooth ─ ♂ 22m
          orion’s star ─ ♂ 22m
          blackjump ─ ♀ 20m
          smudgespots ─ ♀ 20m
          white-eye ─ ♂ 21m
          widefoot ─ ♂ 21m

sergeant
          ♔ name ─ ♂/♀ gender

coporal
          ♔ name ─ ♂/♀ gender

lance coporal
          ♔ name ─ ♂/♀ gender
          private first class
          ♔ name ─ ♂/♀ gender

private
          ♔ name ─ ♂/♀ gender

specialist
          ♔ name ─ ♂/♀ gender

cadets
          stalactitepaw ─ ♀ 9m
          xx↳ mentor, shadowstar
          arachnidpaw ─ ♀ 7m
          xx↳ mentor, fernshade
          sealpaw ─ ♂ 7m
          xx↳ mentor, frostspots
          meekpaw ─ ♂ 7m
          xx↳ mentor, orion’s star
          puddlepaw ─ ♀ 7m
          xx↳ mentor, blackjump

mothers
          greymist ─ ♀ 21m
          xx↳ mother of five
          lightwater ─ ♀ 21m
          xx↳ due in 1 moon

progeny
          mistkit ─ ♀ 1m
          xx↳ offspring of greymist
          stonekit ─ ♂ 1m
          boulderkit ─ ♀ 1m
          fluffykit ─ ♀ 1m

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

enemies
          clan name ─ username

borders
          north ─ clan name ─ username
          xx↳ city
          east ─ clan name ─ username
          xx↳ farmland
          south ─ clan name ─ username
          xx↳ forest
          west ─ clan name ─ username
          xx↳ forest

medicines
          cobweb ─ 02
          xx↳ soak up, stop and slow bleeding,
          xxbind broken bones
          thyme ─ 01
          xx↳ usage
        allies
        clan name ─ username

mentorships
        shadowstar ─ stalactitepaw ─ 01
        xx↳ climbing
        fernshade ─ arachnidpaw ─ 01
        xx↳ climbing
        frostspots ─ sealpaw ─ 01
        xx↳ climbing
        orion’s star ─ meekpaw ─ 01
        xx↳ climbing
        blackjump ─ puddlepaw ─ 01
        xx↳ climbing

food stock
        snake ─ 00 ─ 1 serve
        vole ─ 01 ─ 1 serve
        squirrel ─ 01 ─ 2 serve
        rabbit ─ 01 ─ 2 serves
        hare ─ 01 ─ 2 serves
        small birds ─ 00 ─ 2 serves
        large birds ─ 00 ─ 3 serves
        sheep ─ 00 ─ 5 serves
        deer ─ 00 ─ 6 serves
        wild boar ─ 00 ─ 6 serves

deceased
        unnamed kit ─ ♂ 0m
        xx↳ killed by being stillborn
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby winter solstice. » Tue May 01, 2018 12:33 am

SeaClan
Number of Cats: 38 (19 M | 19 F)
Next Moonpool Visit: May 6, 2018
Archive Thread: boop
Territory: boop

Serving Size: 8

(Received lavender x1 in exchange for raspberry leaves x1.)

(Last moon)
Leafstar looked solemnly as Honeytuft and Dapplepaw finished preparing Owlfrost for the vigil. The brown tabby's body was still, much too still, and his body was stone cold to the touch. Holding back the tears within him, the SeaClan leader meowed to the rest of clan, who had gathered to mourn the passing of a warrior of SeaClan, "Come, it is time to say our goodbyes to Owlfrost." Honeytuft looked stoically onward, aided by his apprentice, Dapplepaw, who also had a tear-stained face. Leafstar's heart went out to his loyal medicine cat, who had stayed with him from almost the start of the clan. He had lost his brother earlier that day to the crows, but he had to be brave for his duty now at the vigil. The sandy brown tabby tom swallowed and meowed, "Tonight, we of SeaClan are gathered to mourn the passing of Owlfrost, who helped save our Clan during the Battle Against Crows." His throat tightened as he continued, "He... he was a kind and gentle soul, always looking out for each other while he stayed with us." Stormfang added his two cents in, Leafstar having started the remembrance part of the vigil, "Owlfrost was a valued member of SeaClan. I respected him for his fairness of mind and eagerness to learn of the ways of the Clan." Honeytuft was next; the honey-colored tabby tom seemed to have trouble holding back his tears as he meowed, off-key in his sorrow, "Owlfrost wasn't just a Clanmate for me- he was my brother, my littermate. We were the closest of all our littermates, when we were still rogues. I felt bad for leaving him behind, but StarClan gave us a second chance to be together, even for a short while." Dapplepaw's turn was next, and the calico she-cat meowed solemnly, "Owlfrost was a good cat who gave his life so that all of us could live. I am honored to have known him." This tradition went on, with each warrior, apprentice, queen, even the older kits, saying their piece.

When the remembrance ceremony was finished, Leafstar announced, "And now, for those of us who were closest to Owlfrost, we shall hold a vigil overnight, sitting awake as the brave warrior joins his ancestors in StarClan. The rest of SeaClan shall go back to bed, knowing that a great warrior now watches over all of us from the sky." One by one, each SeaClan cat filed past Owlfrost's body, sharing tongues briefly with the dead warrior for the last time before heading back to their appropriate chambers. Soon, it was just Leafstar, Stormfang, Honeytuft, Dapplepaw, Whiterose, and Carrotpaw who guarded the stone-cold body of the cat who had given his life to save his leader and Clan. Leafstar glanced around, and upon spotting the ginger-and-white form of his son, the tom asked, "You should go back to sleep, Carrotpaw." The ginger-and-white apprentice shook his head, "No, Leafstar, he saved your life and he saved our Clan. I want to sit at his side and hold vigil." Impressed by Carrotpaw's growth, and touched by his thoughtfulness, Leafstar nodded mutely in response. Turning back to the other cats, the SeaClan leader meowed, "We are now gathered at this moment to start our vigil for Owlfrost. From this moment, until the first rays of the morning sun, we shall keep our silence, in respect for the warrior who has given his life." Nodding solemnly, the six cats sat at Owlfrost's side, burying their noses into his stiff body and leaving their final goodbyes and final secrets to the tom.

(Sometime during the night; Leafstar, Honeytuft, Dapplepaw)
Honeytuft woke with a start. He hadn't meant to have dozed off; it was his brother he was sitting vigil for, for StarClan's sake! But he had dozed off. The honey-colored tom looked around to see if someone had noticed, and came face to face with the leaf-green gaze of his leader. Lowering his own in shame, Honeytuft only could shuffle his paws. Leafstar mewed softly, shuffling closer to the medicine cat, "It's fine, Honeytuft. Go and take Dapplepaw with you." The honey-colored tabby tom shook his head, opening his mouth to protest, but Leafstar interrupted, "Go. You' two have been busy the last moon helping the injured cats. Owlfrost will understand," he pointed out gently, but firmly. Reluctantly, Honeytuft gave a nod and nudged his apprentice, Dapplepaw. The calico she-cat jolted awake, her eyes wide with shock as she looked about her wildly. Soon, however, she, too, was staring at her paws in embarrassment. Honeytuft mewed, "Let's go back to our chamber; Leafstar gave us permission." Dapplepaw glanced back at Owlfrost before sighing, and then nodded. The two medicine cats soon disappeared into the dark passage leading to their chamber. Leafstar gave a small sigh and resumed his vigil over the fallen figure of Owlfrost. 'Thank you,' he said silently, staring into the still fur of the warrior, 'for telling me that I was fantastic. You were absolutely fantastic as well.'

(This moon)
Leafstar stood at the entrance of his chamber, his fur matted and unkempt, and his eyes bloodshot from lack of sleep. The SeaClan leader glanced both ways, finding himself empty in the large main chamber of the cave they called camp. Sighing in relief, the sandy brown tabby tom slunk along the walls until he reached the entrance toward the sea. Before he could go, however, a cat called his name from behind, "Leafstar!" Turning around, he saw the figures of Nightwing, Oakshadow, Emberwhisker, Bellpaw, and Carrotpaw, and, on seeing worry and shock in each cat's eyes, the tabby tom rasped, "I'm fine." Only half-convinced, Oakshadow meowed, "Leafstar, would you like to lead our hunting patrol? You need to take some time outside." Looking around at his Clanmates, Leafstar sighed and nodded, "I might as well... All right." He flicked his tail for the patrol to follow, and he began his trek down to the sea.

[ The Clan forgoes eating for one moon, stocking for the leafbare. ]
[ Honeytuft and Dapplepaw gather herbs (traveling herbs to help with hunger). ]
[ Honytuft uses x1 horsetail to treat Claypool. ]
[ Honeytuft used x1 lavender for Owlfrost's vigil. ]
[ Claypool, Stormfang, Antfoot, Fernstrike, and Goosewing rest for one moon. ]
[ Rippleheart and Shorefall rest for one moon. ]
[ Rosefern takes over Hawkpaw's training while Claypool rests. ]
[ Leafstar, Nightwing, Oakshadow, Emberwhisker, Bellpaw, and Carrotpaw fish at the river. ]
[ Stormbreeze, Applemist, Whisperdust, Ivynose, Sagefrost, and Sleetsky hunt in the forest by the river. ]
[ Whiterose, Mintnose, and Rosefern patrol by the western border. ]
[ Nightwing teaches Bellpaw the Bird Hunting skill. ]
[ Rosefern (sub) teaches Hawkpaw the Climbing skill. He is ready for a final assessment, but refuses to take it while Claypool is out of action. ]
[ Oakshadow teaches Carrotpaw the Swimming skill. ]
[ Honeytuft teaches Dapplepaw the Poison Knowledge skill (try 2). ]
[ Whiterose teaches Hollypaw the Hunting skill. ]
[ Stormbreeze (sub) teaches Thistlepaw the Hunting skill. ]
[ Leafstar asks StarClan for a warrior. ]

Leader:
          Leafstar | 47 moons | tom | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★☆

Deputy:
          Stormfang | 48 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Honeytuft | 50 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Dapplepaw | 8 moons | she-cat | X - has a twisted paw

Warriors:
          Emberwhisker | 32 moons | she-cat | X
          Nightwing | 33 moons | she-cat | X
          Shorefall | 50 moons | tom | X
          Oakshadow | 35 moons | tom | X
          Mintnose | 50 moons | she-cat | X
          Claypool | 44 moons | tom | X
          Rippleheart | 19 moons | she-cat | X
          Ivynose | 19 moons | tom | X
          Whisperdust | 50 moons | she-cat | X
          Antfoot | 32 moons | tom | X
          Applemist | 30 moons | she-cat | X
          Rosefern | 62 moons | she-cat | X
          Daisysong | 19 moons | she-cat | X
          Whiterose | 59 moons | she-cat | X
          Stormbreeze | 51 moons | tom | X
          Ravenwish | 28 moons | tom | X
          Goosewing | 40 moons | she-cat | X
          Sleetsky | 23 moons | she-cat | X
          Fernstrike | 30 moons | tom | X
          Sagefrost | 14 moons | she-cat | X

Apprentices:
          Hawkpaw | 12 moons | tom | X
          Bellpaw | 12 moons | she-cat | X
          Carrotpaw | 10 moons | tom | X
          Hollypaw | 8 moons | she-cat | X
          Thistlepaw | 8 moons | tom | X

Queens:
          Dustflower | 46 moons | she-cat | X
          Softdawn | 29 moons | she-cat | X - blind

Kits:
          Goldenkit | 5 moons | she-cat | X
          Gullkit | 2 moons | tom | X
          Gannetkit | 2 moons | tom | X
          Boomkit | 2 moons | tom | X
          Jadekit | 2 moons | she-cat | X
          Cliffkit | 2 moons | tom | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    GustClan | Chamrosh
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Sea (none)
    West | Clan Name | Username
    Northeast | PineClan | deimos
    Northwest | LakeClan | honey-bee
    Southeast | Sea (none)
    Southwest | Sea (none)

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark: For tooth pain (eases toothache). x1
    Beech Leaves: For carrying other herbs. x1
    Bindweed: Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place (unknown effect). x0
    Blackberry Leaves: These leaves are chewed into a pulp (eases the swelling of bee stings). x2
    Borage Leaves: It is chewed and eaten by nursing queens (produces more and better milk, also brings down fevers). x2
    Broom: It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds (effect unknown). x0
    Burdock Root: The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp (lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites). x1
    Burnet: A traveling herb (Said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs; keeps a cat's strength up). x1
    Catchweed: The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are (stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin). x1
    Catmint/Catnip: Eaten (best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare; can also be used for whitecough).x2
    Celandine: Juice is trickled into the eye (soothes damaged eyes). x1
    Chamomile: Eaten (strengthens the heart and soothes the mind; also given to traveling cats for strength). x1
    Chervil: Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root (for infected wounds and bellyache, respectively; can also be used during kitting). x1
    Chickweed: Eaten (treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred). x0
    Cob Nuts: Made into ointments (effect unknown). x0
    Cobwebs: Press over wound (to soak up and stop/slow the bleeding; may also be used to bind broken bones). x1
    Coltsfoot: Leaves chewed into a pulp (eases breathing or kitten-cough; eases cracked or sore pads). x1
    Comfrey Root: Roots are chewed into a poultice; can also be lined in one's nest (repairs broken bones or soothes wounds; also used for wrenched claws; can be used for itching or inflammation on stiff joints; also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest; can be used for burns). x0
    Daisy Leaf: Chewed into a paste (eases the pain of aching joints; also a traveling herb). x2
    Dandelion: The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings; leaves can be chewed (thought to soothe and heal bee stings; its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller). x0
    Dock: Chewed up and applied to scratches, similar to sorrel; also can be put in one's nest during sleep (soothes scratches, though can sting when applied; soothes sore pads; if placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds). x0
    Elder Leaves: Turned into a poultice (Soothes sprains). x0
    Fennel: Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth (helps pain in the hips). x0
    Feverfew: Eaten (reduces body temperature for cats with fevers or chills; also heals aches and pains; especially good for headaches). x1
    Goatweed: Given daily (eases anxiety and grief). x0
    Hawkweed: Unknown usage (like catmint, but not as strong).x0
    Heather Nectar: Included in herbal mixtures (makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures). x1
    Honey: Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it (soothes infections; a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats; helps cats swallow other concoctions; helps soothe coughing; gives energy). x2
    Horsetail: Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds (treats infections; stops bleeding). x0
    Ivy Leaf: To store other herbs. x0
    Juniper Berries: Chewed and eaten (soothes bellyaches; gives strength; helps troubled breathing; also used to help calm cats). x2
    Lamb's Ear: Unknown usage (gives a cat strength). x0
    Lavender: Placed under a cat's nose and is to be inhaled constantly, or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death (cures fevers and chills; also used to hide the scent of death). x1
    Lovage: Usage unknown x1
    Lungwort: Eaten (cures yellowcough).x0
    Mallow Leaves: Eaten (soothes bellyaches). x0
    Marigold: Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice; juice can be used as well (stops infections; stops bleeding; used for inflammation in the joints). x0
    Mint: Rubbed on a dead body (used to hide the scent of death). x0
    Mouse Bile: the liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt (the ticks fall off).x0
    Dried Oak Leaf: the dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound (stops infection from setting in). x0
    Parsley: Eaten (stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk; also used to cure bellyache). x0
    Poppy Seeds: Chewed on (helps a cat sleep; soothes shock or distress; eases pain; not recommended for nursing queens).x1
    Ragwort Leaves: Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper leaves, it can help aching joints (treats aching joints; keeps a cat's strength up). x1
    Ragweed: Thought to give cats extra strength (like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy).
    Raspberry Leaves: Could be a painkiller, or helps stop bleeding during kitting (could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding) x1
    Rosemary: Put on the pelt of a dead cat and prepare it for burial (hides the scent of death). x0
    Rush: Used to bind broken bones (helps hold a broken limb into place, like casts for Twolegs). x0
    Sorrel: Eaten (traveling herb; can also build up appetite). x0
    Sticks: Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended; also used to help broken legs heal (distracts cat from pain; recommended for queens giving birth). x1
    Stinging Nettle: The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound; the stems can also be chewed (induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones; helps with wounds; chewing the stems helps fight against infection). x1
    Sweet-Sedge: One must swallow the sap (eases infection). x0
    Tansy: To be consumed, but only in small doses (cures coughs; can be also used to cure wounds and poisons; stops cats from getting greencough; soothes throats). x2
    Tormentil: Chewed and put on the wound (its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poisons). x0
    Thyme: Leaves can be chewed on (calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock). x1
    Traveling Herbs: Eaten (used to give a cat more energy and strength, and keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time). x0
    Watermint: It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten (eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache).x0
    Wild Garlic: One must roll in it (prevents infection, especially rat bites). x1
    Wild Bark: Usage unknown (eases pain). x0
    Willow Leaves: Eaten (stops vomiting). x0
    Wintergreen: Usage unknown (treats wounds and some poisons). x0
    Yarrow: Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound, depending on the situation (extracts poisons from wounds; will make a cat vomit up toxins; the ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads).x1
    Deathberries: Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry (kills a cat within minutes when consumed). Also known as yew berries or night seeds. x2
    Foxglove Seeds: They are used to treat the heart (can easily cause paralysis and heart failure). x1
    Holly Berries: Usage unknown (effect unknown). x0
    Deadly Nightshade: To quickly kill a cat who cannot be saved (poisonous). x0
    Water Hemlock: Usage unknown (causes writhing, pain, and foaming of the mouth). x0

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Sparrow | x3 | 2 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Shrew | x1 | 1 servings

Mentors:
    Claypool | Hawkpaw | 6 | Fishing, Swimming, Stalking, Hunting, Combat, Tracking
    Nightwing | Bellpaw | 5 | Stalking, Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Combat
    Oakshadow | Carrotpaw | 3 | Stalking, Combat, Hunting
    Honeytuft | Dapplepaw | 1 | Herb Recognition
    Whiterose | Hollypaw | 2 | Combat, Stalking
    Shorefall | Thistlepaw | 2 | Combat, Stalking

Deceased Cats:
    Fogkit | 5 moons | tom| Murdered by Stormfang (Clan believes his death to be murder by crows when he sneaked off)
    Snakekit | 0 moons | tom | Stillborn
    Brightstream | 45 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Stormfang (Clan believes her death to be accidental)
    Mottledsmoke | 33 moons | she-cat | Death by crows
    Smallwing | 23 moons | tom | Death by crows
    Owlfrost | 49 moons | tom | Death by crows
    Cat Name | Age at Death | Gender | Cause of Death

Family:
    Leafstar and Whiterose | Carrotpaw
    ??? and Dustflower | Daisysong, Lily, Ivynose
    ??? and Silverstorm (former member) | Bellpaw
    Vinescratch (SwiftClan) and Brightstream | Hollypaw, Thistlepaw, Fogkit, Dapplepaw
    Shorefall and Dustflower | Goldenkit (adopted), Snakekit, Cliffkit
    Adoniscloud (GustClan) and Softdawn | Gullkit, Gannetkit, Boomkit, Jadekit
    Name and Name | Kits
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Sub Replies 30/04

Postby Chamrosh » Tue May 01, 2018 3:20 am

indent

Weather
Autumn/Fall. The rain has only let up to be replaced by fog.
Piercing rain still comes most days. Frosts have started to
come, painting the ground white each morning, and
frequently, the ground is covered in fog and visibility is low.
A small number of days have been clear, with a piercing sun,
so that just looking up can be painful.
Clearly, prey is hiding from weather that's only consistent in
how bad it is. Foxes and badgers are having to search harder
for prey and it shows - they're far more active now. The
plants are preparing for winter by now, with few leaves
remaining, and the evenings are starting far earlier.
Queens are facing more difficult kittings now, and finding
herbs is getting harder. Medicine cats should be aiming to
stock up now before there are no more herbs to be found.

FloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilification
30/04 or 04/30 or 30th April

ImageImageImage

Makoto Naegi

[Acornclan consumes a bird and a vole (4 servings)]
[Rainpuddle goes into labor. Rabbitnose and Appleblaze assist]
[Bramblestep, Dapplecloud, Greypatch and Blossomberry hunt]
[Cloverstep, Flamebelly, Cowpelt and Whitecoal hunt]
[Emberstorm, Bumblestream, Dustbreeze, Birdstar patrol]
[Cinderflight trains Tigerpaw]

[ Rainpuddle gives birth to four kits. Unfortunately, one kit passes away only a few hours later ]
[ While hunting, Bramblestep, Dapplecloud, Greypatch, and Blossomberry catch 1 bird and 1 mouse ]
[ While hunting, Cloverstep, Flamebelly, Cowpelt, and Whitecoal catch 1 mouse and 1 squirrel ]
[ While on patrol, Emberstorm, Bumblestream, Dustbreeze, and Birdstar find a sheer bank leading to a drop. Due to the recent rain, the rocks were slick, and as Birdstar walked along the top, she slipped, and gained a small injury. It looks like Rabbitnose will need to use a herb to help Birdstar! ]
[ Tigerpaw learns climbing ]

(I removed all the very bad kitting options from my roll for the kitting, so I'm fairly sure that did go better than it would otherwise)
I can look for separate pictures of all the kits instead if you want, I just thought a picture of them all snuggling together was adorable. If you want me to change that, just PM me. Most people will update the images when they become apprentices, so there's no obligation to keep the picture with all the kittens snuggling together as adults! If you do want to keep this one though, the father would be a solid black cat, with more than 50% white spotting and (probably) green eyes

ImageImageImage
I'm going to just go ahead and assume Ame still means me to be replying for her at the moment, as she's not told me to stop yet? If I later get a PM telling me I shouldn't have done this, that'll be why this is snipped.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chamrosh's Replies 30/04

Postby Chamrosh » Tue May 01, 2018 7:20 am

indent

Weather
Autumn/Fall. The rain has only let up to be replaced by fog.
Piercing rain still comes most days. Frosts have started to
come, painting the ground white each morning, and
frequently, the ground is covered in fog and visibility is low.
A small number of days have been clear, with a piercing sun,
so that just looking up can be painful.
Clearly, prey is hiding from weather that's only consistent in
how bad it is. Foxes and badgers are having to search harder
for prey and it shows - they're far more active now. The
plants are preparing for winter by now, with few leaves
remaining, and the evenings are starting far earlier.
Queens are facing more difficult kittings now, and finding
herbs is getting harder. Medicine cats should be aiming to
stock up now before there are no more herbs to be found.

FloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilification
30/04 or 04/30 or 30th April

ImageImageImage

Dawnclan
Storm Rose

[Aurorastar goes on a border patrol]
[Lynxheart and Aurorastar hunt for prey]

[ While hunting, Aurorastar catches 1 sparrow ]
[ While on patrol, Lynxheart and Aurorastar find a queen ]

ImageImageImage
SeaClan
winter solstice.

[ The Clan forgoes eating for one moon, stocking for the leafbare. ]
[ Honeytuft and Dapplepaw gather herbs (traveling herbs to help with hunger). ]
[ Honytuft uses x1 horsetail to treat Claypool. ]
[ Honeytuft used x1 lavender for Owlfrost's vigil. ]
[ Claypool, Stormfang, Antfoot, Fernstrike, and Goosewing rest for one moon. ]
[ Rippleheart and Shorefall rest for one moon. ]
[ Rosefern takes over Hawkpaw's training while Claypool rests. ]
[ Leafstar, Nightwing, Oakshadow, Emberwhisker, Bellpaw, and Carrotpaw fish at the river. ]
[ Stormbreeze, Applemist, Whisperdust, Ivynose, Sagefrost, and Sleetsky hunt in the forest by the river. ]
[ Whiterose, Mintnose, and Rosefern patrol by the western border. ]
[ Nightwing teaches Bellpaw the Bird Hunting skill. ]
[ Rosefern (sub) teaches Hawkpaw the Climbing skill. He is ready for a final assessment, but refuses to take it while Claypool is out of action. ]
[ Oakshadow teaches Carrotpaw the Swimming skill. ]
[ Honeytuft teaches Dapplepaw the Poison Knowledge skill (try 2). ]
[ Whiterose teaches Hollypaw the Hunting skill. ]
[ Stormbreeze (sub) teaches Thistlepaw the Hunting skill. ]
[ Leafstar asks StarClan for a warrior. ]

[ While herb-hunting, Honeytuft and Dapplepaw find burnet, daisy leaf, and sorrel ]
[ While fishing, Leafstar, Nightwing, Oakshadow, Emberwhisker, Bellpaw, and Carrotpaw catch 1 rabbit and 1 bird ]
[ While hunting, Stormbreeze, Applemist, Whisperdust, Ivynose, Sagefrost, and Sleetsky catch 1 squirrel and 1 rabbit ]
[ While patrolling, Whiterose, Mintnose, and Rosefern encounter an apprentice ]

[ Bellpaw fails to learn bird hunting ]
[ Hawkpaw learns the climbing skill ]
[ Hollypaw and Thistlepaw learn the hunting skill ]
[ Dapplepaw learns the poison knowledge skill ]
[ Carrotpaw learns the swimming skill ]

[ Starclan sends Seaclan a warrior ]

ImageImageImage
Last edited by Chamrosh on Tue May 01, 2018 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ash's replies [49]

Postby ashton. » Tue May 01, 2018 9:21 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      bluebell | brier | deep | evergreen | fire | frozen | garrison | honey | ivy | lamb | lark | laurel | moor | morning | petal | prairie | raven | rodrigo | shaft
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

weather: leaf-fall.
      during leaf-fall, it will start to get colder, so the amount of prey you will catch will go down. the sun will start going down earlier and earlier and this will continue into leaf-bare. kittings will begin to get a little bit harder so make sure to stock up on kitting herbs like fennel, chervil, ragwort leaves and raspberry leaves. you will also run into foxes and possibly badgers more.

Rookie Cookie wrote:

[LambClan eats 3 servings (a hare)]
[Maizeflower gives birth to Carrotkit, Galakit, Coverkit, and Cauliflowerkit (Lambstar renamed her in honor of Maizeflower)]
[Maizeflower dies and becomes our first death. Fadedsong used x1 poppy on her]
[Luckyfur, Sablewhisper, and Mistyleaf go on a border patrol]
[Rita becomes Raggedfang and LambClan's new warrior (foster queen for now)!]
[Flurrytuft, Raggedfang, and Lambstar hunt]
[Fadedsong looks for herbs drags Whiterose with her for company]

luckyfur, sablewhisper, and mistyleaf found an apprentice!
      flurrytuft, raggedfang, and lambstar caught a bird!
      fadedsong found hawkweed and poppy seeds!

ellipsism. wrote:

[ The Clan eats a squirrel
Briarstar and Gladeheart hunt
Dawnfrost, Crowfang, and Honeypaw patrol
Pinestep looks for herbs
Splashcloud is kitting ]

briarstar and gladeheart caught a frog and a rabbit!
      during the patrol, honeypaw slipped on a rock and hit her head, but it's only a minor injury so she doesn't require any herbs.
      pinestep found borage leaves and goldenrod!
      splashcloud gives birth to 1 2 healthy kits!
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me