Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby lovage » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:50 am

xxxxxxxxxxImage

fallingclan is a mountain based clan. the cats here have a view that overlooks the whole territory and the dangerous valley below from the camp. the camp is a cave system of multiple caves that house all the cats and small tunnels leading into the main cave that connects all the cave systems through these tunnels. heading out of the camp entrance brings cats to pathways down into different parts of the territory. the northern path leads to a forested area that goes down into a little valley, not the dangerous valley. this area holds the supply of most of their prey and herbs as well as some predators like hawks and lynxes. the southern part leads to the a trail to the moonpool. the eastern path leads to a stream that allows them to fish and gather water. the western path leads down into the dangerous valley below. other paths are used to find prey on other location.

members of fallingclan tend to be quite adapted to their rocky environment. the pads are quite tougher to deal with the rocky terrain. smaller and nimble bodies help these cats squeeze through the small tunnels and dodge rolling boulders. members of fallingclan, also, tend to cold like the snow on the mountain tops. they tend prefer to be more of solitude than interactions between outsiders.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chamrosh's Replies 28/04

Postby Chamrosh » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:58 am

casually indents

Weather
Autumn/Fall. It was a rainy leaf-green, and the trend appears
to have continued. Not only has the rain come on a nigh daily basis,
and has lasted for a week at a time on more than one occasion so
far this leaf-fall, but a cold wind blows from the East alongside it.
Even the lightest rain is permeating through cats' fur, and leaving
them shivering. Too much activity outside will definitely be
having an effect on their health in this rain.
Prey is clearly feeling the cold too, and keeping warm and out of
your cats' reach in their burrows. The evenings are pulling in, and
this combined with the haze from the rain means that visibility is
far lower than usual.
Queens are feeling the cold too. Kittings are getting harder, and
kits are more likely to pass away. There are still plenty of herbs
around for your medicine cats to find, so a safe kitting is not
beyond hope yet. Foxes and Badgers are out looking for easy
food before a potentially lean leaf-bare.

FloccinaucinihilipilificationFloccinaucinihilipilification
28/04 or 04/28 or 28th April

ImageImageImage

Dawnclan
Storm Rose

[Aurorastar asks Starclan for a worthy deputy. ]

Aurorastar's eyes opened to an unfamiliar landscape. Of course, she had been here before, when Starclan had given her her suffix and her nine lives, but with so little exposure, it was still assuredly unfamiliar.
Around her, several cats sat, and their eyes turned to her slowly as they each, in turn, noticed her presence among them.
"I thank you for what you've done for Dawnclan already, but I fear we can hardly be called a clan when I'm the only member. For Dawnclan to really be a clan, I need to have a deputy."
The Starclan cats looked between themselves, quickly discussing what sort of deputy should prove best - and slowly, painfully slowly, more and more of the cats started nodding in agreement with what was being said.
"When you wake up, Aurorastar, Dawnclan will have a deputy."

[ Starclan grants Dawnclan a Deputy! ]

Welcome to CaC!
Just as warning, I'm only going to do paragraphs in replies if I feel musey for it, don't expect it post-ly. I just thought it might be nice on your first reply with me?
Also, I'm sorry if I wrote Aurorastar wrong, but I'm fine with you ignoring me if you don't like it

ImageImageImage

SeaClan
winter solstice.

[ The Clan consumes Hare x1, Squirrel x2, and Shrew x1. ]
[ Honeytuft and Dapplepaw gather herbs (specifically for healing wounds). ]
[ Honytuft uses x2 cobwebs, x2 horsetail, and x2 comfrey root to treat Rippleheart and Shorefall's injuries. ]
[ The Battle Against Crows has entered its second (final) stage! SeaClan will begin to send out regular border patrols starting next post. ]
[ Battle patrol: Leafstar, Stormfang, Ivynose, Owlfrost, Antfoot, Applemist ]
[ Backup patrol: Whiterose, Whisperdust, Fernstrike, Oakshadow, Claypool, Goosewing ]
[ Owlfrost dies, saving Leafstar from the crows. ]
[ Leafstar loses a life from his injuries sustained by the crows. ]
[ The prophecy "The seas will rise higher than before. But beware the eyes of the night feathers. Only swift paws and the call of the owl shall aid you" has been completed. ]
[ Ravenwish, Nightwing, Sleetsky, Sagepaw, Bellpaw, and Hawkpaw hunt by the forest near the river. ]
[ Rippleheart and Shorefall rest for one moon. ]
[ Stormbreeze takes over Thistlepaw's training for a moon while Shorefall rests. ]
[ Stormbreeze and Mintnose are now mates! (no kits yet) ]
[ Stormfang and Goosewing are now mates! (no kits yet) ]
[ Sagepaw is ready for the final assessment! If she passes, her name will be Sagefrost. ]
[ Nightwing teaches Bellpaw the Combat skill. ]
[ Claypool teaches Hawkpaw the Tracking skill. ]
[ Oakshadow teaches Carrotpaw the hunting skill. ]
[ Honeytuft teaches Dapplepaw the Poison Knowledge skill. ]
[ Whiterose teaches Hollypaw the Stalking skill. ]
[ Stormbreeze (sub) teaches Thistlepaw the Stalking skill. ]
[ A new prophecy has been received! "Behold, a maelstrom grows within the Clan! Remove its fangs and dispel it, or it will grow so strong that not even the sea will be able to survive it!" ]

Dapplepaw couldn't get back to sleep after that vision. It wasn't just the sort of sleepless night some refer to, where sleep eludes for a few hours before taking hold, but a truly, absolutely, sleepless night.
What did Starclan mean?
And as sleepless nights are want to do, it drew her focus away from where it was meant to be. Instead of being focused on the difference between Yew and Holly berries, Dapplepaw's thoughts revolved purely around the prophecy she'd been given.
A few times, she felt sleep trying to pull her tired eyes shut, but then she'd remember the prophecy, and they'd jerk wide open, her pulse racing again.
Honeytuft tried to comfort his apprentice, but in the state he was in, he didn't seem to be achieving much. He had too little time to mourn; he had to return promptly to his duties with so many injuries among the clan, and that left no time for his own recovery. With him unable to focus, and Dapplepaw so tired that her eyes would lose focus after a few seconds, it was hardly a surprise that Dapplepaw returned to her nest after training knowing no more about poisons than when she'd woken up - but knowing an awful lot more about how terrifying a prophecy that hadn't been interpreted yet could be.

[ While herb hunting, Honeytuft and Dapplepaw find raspberry leaves, stinging nettle, and horsetail ]

[ Stormfang, Antfoot, Fernstrike, and Goosewing all return with minor injuries, they will need to rest, but otherwise should be okay ]
[ Claypool returns with a moderate injury ]

[ A new star shines in the sky tonight; Owlfrost shall provide light to his kin for many moons to come ]
[ A wisp of your leader stands among the stars; Leafstar has one paw in Starclan ]

[ While hunting, Ravenwish, Nightwing, Sleetsky, Sagepaw, Bellpaw, and Hawkpaw catch 2 sparrows ]

[ Rippleheart and Shorefall appear to be recovering well from their injuries ]

[ Stormbreeze and Mintnose are mates; may they have many happy moons together ]
[ Stormfang and Goosewing are mates; may they have many happy moons together ]

[ Sagepaw successfully passes her warrior assessment, and has joined their ranks as Sagefrost! ]

[ Bellpaw learns the combat skill ]
[ Carrotpaw learns the hunting skill ]
[ Unfortunately, Dapplepaw fails the poison knowledge skill. Perhaps she was too shaken up by her vision to concentrate? ]
[ Hollypaw and Thistlepaw learn the stalking skill ]
[ Hawkpaw learns the tracking skill ]
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- LambClan10

Postby rookie rook » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:23 am

LambClan
Number of Cats: 13
She-cats: 7<>Toms: 6
<>Next Moonpool visit: 5/3/18<>

First Death//Corn kits//Strong Senorita

Another shriek sounded from the nursery, forming a feeling of worry in the cats who were gathered around the den. Some cats tried sneaky peaks into the den to make sure Maizeflower was okay while others sat back, flinching at every cry. Finally, Fadedsong scurried out the den, eyes ablaze with worry.
"Fadedsong, what's going on?" Luckyfur asked, but the medicine cat ignored him. She dashed over to the medicine den like a dog was chasing her.
"Fadedsong? Are you alright?" Lambstar called out to her friend, but still no response. A yowl sounded from the nursery, causing Whiterose to wince. "I-I'll see what's going on." Lambstar said, though she wasn't really sure that she wanted to. Slipping into the den, Lambstar saw Maizeflower, her queen, hissing in pain, with two orange and one brown kit near her stomach, drinking her milk. Maizeflower let out a painful screech and began shaking.
"Why can't I just die already?" Maizeflower growled to no one in particular.
"Die? Maizeflower, what's going on? Why are you in so much pain?" Lambstar inquired padding towards the queen and laid next to her.
"Fadedsong! That stupid medicine cat of yours can't keep me or my last kit alive, she told me!" The queen hissed, her voice rang with great sorrow when she mentioned her kit. "But the ones that are alive, name them af-" Maizeflower cried out in pain, her eyes squinted as she beat the floor underneath her with a paw. "N-name them after crops. I want the orange male one to be Carrot something."
"Carrotkit. Got it. Want to name your others too while you're still- uh, y'know..."
"Y-yes. Can I name the small she-cat Gala. A-after-"
"Gala apples?" Lambstar interrupted. The pained queen nodded, teeth bared as she was in intense pain that Lambstar hoped to never understand.
"Th-this brown one with a red tail, could you please name him Coverkit? T-then Covertail f-for his red tail. Maizeflower stuttered. Fadedsong entered the den again and headed straight towards the ginger she-cat.
"Eat this then push." The tortoiseshell she-cat ordered, revealing that she had a poppy seed in between her paw pads. Maizeflower obeyed, eating the seed then pushing for her last kit. The queen sank her claws deep into the soil underneath her as she birthed one last healthy kit. Maizeflower breathed heavily, out of breath, as Fadedsong checked to make sure all the kits were okay.
"I'm sorry, Maizeflower. I couldn't save you, but at least all your kits are healthy and alive." Fadedsong murmured softly to the queen quickly, then pushed her babies until they were in her line of vision. The queen gave Fadedsong a look of disbelief, then eyed her kittens once more to see that they really were healthy. They mewled, calling for their mother's milk. Their skin was pink and soft, which was enough to convince Maizeflower that they were healty. A proud grin was visible on the ginger she-cat's face as she rested her head on the soft nursery floor. Fadedsong pushed the kits back over to Maizeflower's stomach before she asked, "What'll their names be?"
"Carrotkit, Galakit, Coverkit, and Caulikit. Lambstar knows who they are." Maizeflower whispered. "Thank you for allowing my kits to live. Now please, take good care of them. The queen told Fadedsong, then finally closed her eyes and went limp.

Lambstar peered inside the nursery at the mewling, starving kits. Fadedsong insisted for the Clan to let the queen stay there for as long as possible so the kits could maybe continue drinking her milk, but LambClan's leader was sure they'd end up drinking her blood soon. That, or nothing, which was what seemed like they were doing now. Flurrytuft was right by her side, looking at the kits with fretful eyes. "Lambstar, we need to do something. Why don't we head to Moonpool and hope we get a warrior who's had kits before?" Flurrytuft suggested. Lambstar nodded her head.
"Yeah, good idea." She commented, then called out, "Whiterose! Watch the Maizeflower's kits while we're away. If they start drinking up blood or whine too much, take them away from Maizeflower's dead body." The white, red-eared she-cat nodded and sat near the den to do what she was told to.
Flurrytuft and Lambstar headed to Moonpool, feeling perturbed for Maizeflower's kits. They travelled past their plains territory over to Moonpool's rocky cave. Lambstar tip-toed inside, ears against her head as she silently mourned for the queen. She laid down and dreamt.
When she reopened her eyes, she saw a young, kind, familiar face. "Maizeflower?"
"Ah, so you do recognize me." The dead queen said. "I'm going to try and figure out how all this StarClan stuff works so I can help LambClan out,"
"I think you just send us prophecies and grant us new cats. Speaking of which, can we have a warrior that could care for your kits?" Lambstar asked.
Maizeflower tilted her head to the side. "I... Don't think I can do that. I'm sure Ashtint can, though."
"Ashtint?"
"Yeah.. I can never see her face, but I know she's here. She's a kind, white silhouette of a cat." Maizeflower explained. "Oh, and get rid of my dead body. It's got no more milk and is going to start smelling."
"We will. Anything else?" Lambstar asked.
"Nothing else. Thanks for letting me and my children join your Clan. Now wake up." Maizeflower said, with series of hisses and snarls sounding in the background, causing Lambstar to wake with a start. She automatically peered outside to see some fluffy, brown, ragged pelted she-cat snarling at Flurrytuft, who was hissing back at her. Lambstar was going to jump in and help her deputy out until she heard the other she-cat speak.
"Good, good. Make sure you bare your teeth more, though, and lash that tail of yours like you're threatening an opponent." She said.
"I naturally don't lash my tail much, though." Flurrytuft spoke.
"Ah ah ah! Don't make excuses, make improvements. Again!"
"Flurrytuft, what in StarClan's name is going on?" Lambstar asked, padding up to the tom. "Who's she?"
"I dunno," LambClan's deputy shrugged. "She just popped out of nowhere and started training me."
"I am Rita." The older looking she-cat said. "I was known as a strong, threatening rogue where I come from, but that rank didn't pass without its troubles." Lambstar and Flurrytuft looked at each other, having a feeling that Rita was going to tell a story. The sat side by side and listened.
"Lots of other rogues hear my name and ignorantly take it as a challenge. They want to be the best around, so they decide it's best to take me on. I've had countless gangs ambush me in my sleep, but not one left without a million bloody scars carved on each cat. One tom I met, a handsome orange tabby, decided that instead of challenging me, he'd settle down and we'd grow a family, an empire. Or at least, that's what I once thought. When the kits were old enough to fight, that mangy crow-food eater stole them and tried to get them to attack me. Of course, they fought me, following their idiotic father's words, but I wouldn't attack my young back. I did do something, however." Rita said, pausing for what Flurrytuft thought was only for dramatic effect until he realized she wanted them to speak.
"Er, what'd you do?" The gray tabby tom asked.
"I left." She answered.
"You left? Why?"
"Despite my title, I'm not all that of a violent cat. I was tired of living in such a sick, disgusting world where all the cats their wanted was fame and power. I had children and wished to train them to be wise and strong, just as I, but they were growing corrupt before I even got a chance to save them. So I simply left, for a new, more peaceful home. For a place I could train those younger than I to be wise and strong." Rita explained. She then turned to Flurrytuft, and said, "That's why I trained you, young one. I could see that your heart was true, and that you didn't wish for violence or glory, but wisdom and strength for the greater good."
The tom looked amazed. "Wow..." Was all he could say.
"You're perfect." Lambstar blurted out.
"Perfect? No, I've got my flaws." The older she-cat stated.
"N-no, I mean for my Clan, LambClan!"
"LambClan? Doesn't sound too bad. What does this Clan do?" Rita asked.
"We work together to help each other survive and help LambClan grow more and more into something respectable and great." Rita said nothing more, so Lambstar went on. "Um, with our current situation we need someone promising to train our kits in the future, and someone to feed them for right now. Their mother died while giving birth to them and we don't have anyone who's had or is having kits at the moment."
"So that's why you say I'm perfect. If you're asking me to, I'd be willing to join this Clan of yours." Rita decided.
"Gr-great! I'm sure you'll love it there! Here, we'll show you to our camp."

[LambClan eats 3 servings (a hare)]
[Maizeflower gives birth to Carrotkit, Galakit, Coverkit, and Cauliflowerkit (Lambstar renamed her in honor of Maizeflower)]
[Maizeflower dies and becomes our first death. Fadedsong used x1 poppy on her]
[Luckyfur, Sablewhisper, and Mistyleaf go on a border patrol]
[Rita becomes Raggedfang and LambClan's new warrior (foster queen for now)!]
[Flurrytuft, Raggedfang, and Lambstar hunt]
[Fadedsong looks for herbs drags Whiterose with her for company]

Leader:
          Lambstar | 28 | Female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Flurrytuft | 28 | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fadedsong | 25 | Female | X

Warriors:
          Luckyfur | 21 | Male | X
          Sablewhisper | 20 | Male | X
          Mistyleaf | 20 | Female | X
          Whiterose | 25 | Female | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Raggedfang | 58 | Female | X

Kits:
          Galakit | 0 (as of, this post) | Female | X
          Carrotkit | 0 | Male | X
          Coverkit | 0 | Male | X
          Cauliflowerkit | 0 | Female | X

Elders:
          Murkyeyes | 95 | Male | X
    Ally Clans:
    GustClan | Chamrosh
    SunClan | Shadowbird12

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | GustClan | Chamrosh

Medicine Store
    Poppy | x2
    Catmint | x3
    Tansy | x1
    Cobwebs | x1
    Coltsfoot | x1
    Goldenrod | x1
    Yarrow | x1
    Daisy leaves | x1
    Willow bark | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Maizeflower | Died while birthing kits
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Maizeflower and Unnamed Tom | Galakit, Carrotkit, Coverkit, Cauliflowerkit
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by rookie rook on Wed May 16, 2018 12:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Storm Rose » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:23 am

Dawnclan
Number of Cats: Female 1 | Male 1

Weather: Autumn/Fall.
Last Moonstone Visit: April 27th, 2018
Next Moonstone Visit: May 4th, 2018

The female tabby awakes to the Moonstone dark. Standing, Aurorastar stretches and looks around the dark cave. Seeing no one, she heads through the tunnel before bumping headfirst into another cat. Sniffing, Aurorastar can tell he is a male.
"Are you perhaps my new deputy?" She asks quietly as they both exit the dark tunnel.
"Are you Aurorastar? My name is Lynxheart." The tom points to Silverpelt. "Starclan told me you needed a worthy deputy and they chose me!" Lynxheart's fur pricked with excitement and joy.
Aurorastar laughed and nodded.
"Tell me, what clan did you come from?"
"I was never in one. My mom told me stories passed down from when her ancestor lived in Windclan. She named me Lynxheart because I love hunting in snow. Sounds odd but I've always wanted to join a clan." Lynxheart licked his chest fur in embarrassment.
"Sounds like Starclan granted two wishes today." As Aurorastar spoke, she sent a 'thank you' to Starclan.
Flicking her tail, her new deputy and clanmate followed her back to the camp made of brambles and thick heather bushes. As the sun rose, the two clan cats sat on the hill over looking the cat and watched the sunrise.
"Dawnclan sits here to welcome new cats and to join as one family. Mates may come with their kits of different litters to remember that they are one family. Mates may come here to tell the clan that they are expecting kits. Here we are family no matter what." Aurorastar spoke gently as she watched the sun slip above the horizon.
After this tradition, Aurorastar turns to Lynxheart.
"We need to hunt. Can you please hunt and I'll check the border? I hunt with you later."
With a swift nod, Lynxheart pads to the north while Aurorastar goes east.

[Aurorastar goes on a border patrol]
[Lynxheart and Aurorastar hunt for prey]

Leader:
          Aurorastar | 38 moons | Female | X

Deputy:
          Lynxheart | 36 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Frog | x0 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 2 servings (1 for minnow)
    Large fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Sparrow | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Storm Rose on Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
Storm Rose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:35 am

fjkdhfsdljflskdjfksldjflkasjflksjaflksdjflkdsjalksdjflksjaklfdjfslakdjfklsaksdjfkldsaskdjf

Image. The clans start growing their winter coats. Colder weather is coming their way, but it's already cold. Loners don't come around often anymore, and food is also more scarce. Leaves start falling off the trees, and forest clans get a beautiful scenery. You can possibly run in to badgers and foxes. It is important to store up on herbs for bare leaf sicknesses. The sun now starts setting earlier.
fjkdhfsdljflskdjfksldjflkasjflksjaflksdjflkdsjalksdjflksjaklfdjfslakdjfklsaksdjfkldsaskdjf

Cloudpelt wrote:OOC; N/A

Number of cats: 26
Female: 13
Male: 13
Serving size: six
Assesments: Flamepaw, Gravelpaw, Stonepaw, Cloudpaw, Mulepaw, and Bluepaw. If they pass, they will gain the names Flameheart, Gravelfur, Stonepelt, Cloudflight, Muletail, and Blueneck.
Apprenticing: N/A
Training: All Apprentices train
Healing: N/A
Herbs: Shallowsong looks for herbs with Dapplepaw
Prey Pile: The clan doesn’t eat
Moonpool: 5 days
Births: Graysky is kitting!
Mission: N/A
Role changes: N/A
Moonpool visit for role changes: N/A
Hunting: Duo, Branchstar, Waspfur, Coppereyes, Snowstorm, Fireeyes hunt
Hunting 2: Lucas, Flamepaw, Rabbitleap, Doveheart, Smokefur, Bluepaw hunt
Patrolling: N/A
Readoptions: N/A
Readoptions 2: N/A
Other: Shallowsong and his followers take a break.
Other 2: N/A

\ Hunting: /
Shallowsong and Dapplepaw find two cobwebs. Usage: A bandage for bleeding wounds. The first hunting team finds two voles (1 serving each) and an ermine (2 servings). The second hunting team finds a mouse (1 serving), a minnow (1 serving) and a vole (1 serving).

\Patrol /
N/A

\ Story /
Will do one next post, if I've got time! c:

OoC: Sorry I took so long. Next few days/weeks may be a little busy! :3

\Births /
Graysky gives birth to two kits!

\ Star Clan: /
Starclan congratulates Flamepaw, Gravelpaw, Bluepaw and Cloudpaw for passing their assessments! They now get their new names: Flameheart, Gravelfur, Blueneck, and Cloudflight! To Stonepaw and Mulepaw, they said nothing.

\ Training: /
Snowpaw learned something new - how to cure sickness!
Dapplepaw learned something new - how to cure injuries!
Flamepaw took the assessment and... succeeded!
Bluepaw took the assessment and... he failed.
Gravelpaw took the assessment and... he succeeded!
Mulepaw took the assessment and... he succeeded!
Stonepaw took the assessment and... he failed.
Cloudpaw took the assessment and... succeeded!
Blackpaw learned something new - fishing!
Rockpaw has learned something new - fishing!
Waterpaw has learned something new - swimming!

\ Other: /
Sorry - I took longer than usual to reply! :S

*~GECKO~*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Simon's Replies

Postby Simonpet » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:47 am

Leaf-Fall
During leaf-fall, it will start to get colder and you will catch less prey. The sun will start going down earlier and earlier, which will continue into leafbare. Kittings will get harder so your medicine cats should make sure they have plenty of kitting herbs on hand. You may also begin running into predators more often.

Skullclan | Finchclan | Wildclan (trial) | Mistclan | Halyconclan (trial) | Rosemaryclan | Alpineclan | Ferretclan | Amberclan (trial) | Dustclan | Ridgeclan (trial) | Blossomclan | Sunclan | Eagleclan | Skyclan | Coveclan | Moonclan | Gorseclan

Ravenwhisper's Wish wrote:
°°°·. ℂ 𝕠 𝕧 𝕖 ℂ 𝕝 𝕒 𝕟 °°°
Eaten: large bird, 1x
Herbs used: n/a
Herb-hunting: Fadedleaf & Squirtpaw
Training: Birchstripe & Honeypaw
Hunting:
patrol one Crispstripe, Littledusk, Violetflame
patrol two Dusknose, Birchstripe, Littledusk
Border:
patrol one Birchstripe, Violetflame, Dusknose
patrol two Violetflame, Dusknose, Crispstripe
Moonpool: n/a
Other: Squirreltail is kitting
Patchedstar is kitting

Fadedleaf and Squirtpaw find x1 honey, x1 stick, and x1 tansy.
Honeypaw learns strategy.
The first hunting patrol catches x1 bass and the second hunting patrol catches x1 crab.
The first border patrol finds two cats, a warrior and their elder companion and the second border patrol finds nothing of interest.
Squirreltail gives birth to three (molly left, tom right, tom) kits. Unfortunately, one kit is stillborn. All kits carry solid and dilute.
Patchedstar gives birth to three (tom, molly, tom) kits. Unfortunately, Patchedstar loses one life during the birthing. All kits carry classic tabby and dilute.

scarlet_wolf wrote:
[ slatestar welcomes flickerfoot and ratwhisker to mistclan !! ]
[ skypaw has become a warrior under the name skygaze !! ]
[ palesun, flickerfoot, and addercloud try to administer catmint to the ill cats; the attempt fails. ]
[ slatestar, kestrelflight, redhawk, darkmask, leafcurl, and duckwater go on a border patrol to try to convince the rogue group to join mistclan; if they decline, the patrol is prepared for a fight. ]
[ shrikethorn, flurrywind, mudflank, whimbrelstep, warblerfoot, and canarysong go hunting ]
[ magpiewing, tortoisecreek, wheatbelly, sheepnose, eaglefrost, and fawnspot go on a border patrol ]
[ sunflower, coyotefang, birchfang, neptune, saturn, and beetlenose go hunting ]
[ all mentors and apprentices train; those whose mentors are ill are doubly trained by healthy mentors. ]
[ flickerfoot and twitchpaw train ]
[ flickerfoot and twitchpaw look for herbs while palesun and addercloud tend to the ill cats. ]
[ mistclan does not eat for a post ]

( oof new coding ,,, it's a lot easier to quote the actions if ya scroll wAY down to the bottom !! )
( feel free to make any sick cat's condition worse & add more symptoms or kill off any of them, & if you wanna make slatestar sick as well that's fine !! it's about time he loses a life or two )

Slatestar catches the sickness from Beestream.
Bearclaw, Beestream, Ferretface, Larkshade, and Mousewillow become feverish; they may not have much time left.
Slatestar's patrol convinces two cats to join Mistclan. However, the remaining four cats wish to fight the patrol.
The first hunting patrol catches x2 small fish and the second hunting patrol catches x1 mouse.
The border patrol finds nothing of interest. However, Eaglefrost injures his leg and will need either x1 herb or one moon of rest.
Frostpaw and Bubblepaw learn strategy.
Treepaw, Turtlepaw, and Willowpaw learn speed.
Cloverpaw learns hunting.
Sealpaw learns stealth.
Heavypaw learns tracking.
Finchpaw learns balance.
Moosepaw and Owlpaw learn climbing.
Poppypaw learns running.
Twitchpaw learns fighting.
Flickerfoot and Twitchpaw find x2 marigold and x1 ragwort.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( mistclan // [ 27 ] `` )

Postby notwearingsocks » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:56 am

xxxxImage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( leader )
i▬slatestar, 41m, tom
↳ ill
i▬★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( deputy )
i▬kestrelflight, 46m, tom

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( medicine cats )
i▬palesun, 44m, tom
addercloud, 29m, molly
mousewillow, 36m, molly

↳ ill
flickerfoot, 24m, molly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( medicine cat apprentices )
i▬twitchpaw, 11m, molly
( basic poison knowledge, herb recognition, herb sear-
ch, fighting )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( warriors )
i▬redhawk, 46m, molly
darkmask, 31m, tom
leafcurl, 31m, tom
duckwater, 51m, tom
eclipseheart, 59m, tom

↳ ill
shrikethorn, 26m, molly
flurrywind, 29m, tom
mudflank, 30m, tom
bearclaw, 22m, tom

↳ ill
whimbrelstep, 20m, tom
warblerfoot, 19m, molly
magpiewing, 19m, tom
canarysong, 19m, tom
tortoisecreek, 40m, molly
wheatbelly, 18m, tom
sheepnose, 18m, molly
eaglefrost, 16m, tom

↳ resting until next moon
ferretface, 16m, tom

↳ ill
fawnspot, 16m, molly
honeystep, 16m, tom
beestream, 16m, molly

↳ ill
stagleap, 33m, tom
birchfang, 22m, tom
neptune, 14m, tom
saturn, 14m, tom
beetlenose, 29m, tom
sunflower, 43m, molly
coyotefang, 48m, tom
ratwhisker, 50m, tom
skygaze, 13m, tom
sootwhisker, 32m, molly
quietstream, 30m, tom
frostbite, 12m, molly
turtlepatch, 12m, molly
cloverfield, 12m, molly
sealskip, 12m, tom

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( apprentices )
i▬willowpaw, 11m, molly
heavypaw, 11m, tom
finchpaw, 11m, molly
bubblepaw, 11m, molly
treepaw, 11m, tom
owlpaw, 10m, tom
moosepaw, 8m, tom
poppypaw, 8m, molly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( nursery helpers )
i▬hollystem, 26m, molly
↳ due now
flowerpaw, 11m, tom

( swimming, climbing, emotional stability, herb u-
sage, kit supervision )
lilacsky, 33m, molly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( queens )
i▬larkshade, 48m, molly
↳ ill
chickadeewing, 22m, molly
tansypatch, 31m, molly
skunkberry, 19m, molly

↳ due now

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( kits )
i▬applekit, 5m, molly
↳ ill
robinkit, 5m, tom
stumpykit, 5m, molly
basilkit, 5m, tom
hiccupkit, 5m, molly
pigeonkit, 5m, molly
swallowkit, 4m, tom

↳ ill
salmonkit, 4m, tom
copperkit, 4m, molly
sproutkit, 4m, molly
jackdawkit, 4m, tom
porcupinekit, 4m, tom
softkit, 4m, molly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( the wise )
i▬alias, age, gender

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( notes )
i▬darkmask has a diagonal scar across his face
twitchpaw has a nervous tic
sootwhisker is left, quietstream is right

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( mentors & apprentices )
i▬
leaf & willow, 5s // swimming, hunting, fighting, tra-
cking, speed
kestrel & heavy, 5s // swimming, hunting, fighting, s-
talking, tracking
tortoise & finch, 5s // hunting, climbing, stealth, fig-
hting, balance
shrike & bubble, 5s // hunting, climbing, stealth, ru-
nning, strategy
whimbrel & tree, 5s // hunting, climbing, stealth, b-
alance, speed
stag & owl, 4s // fighting, hunting, swimming, climb-
ing
tangled & poppy, 2s // hunting, running
mud & moose, 2s // strategy, climbing

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( deceased )
i▬carpkit, 1m, kittencough
troutwhisker, 85m, killed by fisher
blackpanther, 23m, killed by fisher
cherryfang, 30m, killed by fisher
mothstep, 35m, killed by fisher
minnowkit, 0m, stillborn
fernbreeze, 150m, old age / sickness
unnamed, 0m, stillborn

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( families )
i▬unknown & unknown // kestrel & red
slate & pale // wheat, sheep, swallow, red, & copper
toad & clay // warbler, magpie, & canary
moth & eagle // eagle, otter, ferret, & fawn
red & swift // carp & sky
shrike & lizard // twitch & tree
dove & leopard // willow, flower, heavy, bubble, & finch
duck & tortoise // clover & seal
unknown & unknown // honey & bee
unknown & unknown // cricket & owl
kestrel & tansy // apple, robin, stumpy, basil, hiccup, &
pigeon
adder & pale // surrogate // swallow, salmon, & copper
lark & sun // unnamed, sprout, & jackdaw
chickadee & birch // porcupine & soft
skunk & sheep // unborn
skunk & mud // surrogate // unborn
stag & holly // unborn

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( borders )— - n = honestclan, n/e = c-
osmoclan, e = brambleclan, s/e = pud-
dleclan, s = moleclan, s/w = the barn,
w = cliffclan, n/w = drizzleclan

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( allies )— - brambleclan, drizzl-
i▬eclan, swiftclan, ravenclan
i▬xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

i▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i▬( enemies )— - i▬xxxxxxxxxx.

i▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
(statistics: 38 toms, 33 mollies, 71 total // 12 servings needed // next visit to moonpool is 04/26/18 // archive )— -
(fresh kill pile: 6 hares, 15 mice, 6 birds, 6 shrews, 6 stoats, 9 small fish ;; 93 servings )— -
(medicine store: 1 chervil, 2 borage leaves, 2 raspberry leaves, 2 burdock root, 1 juniper berry, 4 catmint, 1 goatweed, 4 lovage, 3 bindweed, 1 rosemary, 2 honey, 1 mouse bile, 2 dandelions, 1 feverfew, 3 ragwort leaves, 1 stinging nettle, 2 cob nuts, 1 lavender, 1 ivy leaf, 1 watermint, 1 celandine, 1 sorrel, 1 lungwort, 1 marigold )— -

servings per piece ;; hares // 3 servings | mice // 1 servings | birds // 3 servings | shrews // 1 servings | stoats // 2 servings | small fish // 2 servings

ixxx▬woops ya girl is lazy

[ slatestar welcomes sootwhisker and quietstream to mistclan !! ]
[ frostpaw has become a warrior under the name frostbite, turtlepaw has become a warrior under the name turtlepatch, cloverpaw has become a warrior under the name cloverfield, and sealpaw has become a warrior under the name sealskip !! ]
[ the medicine cats try a mixture of honey, borage, and feverfew on the sick cats. ** ]
[ the illness seems to affect older cats and kits more harshly than others; applekit and swallowkit have slipped into a feverish state, unable to eat or drink. eclipseheart's condition seems to have worsened as well; he cannot keep food down, and cannot sleep due to the fever. ]
[ kestrelflight, redhawk, darkmask, leafcurl, and duckwater fight the rogues. slatestar was unable to fight due to his sickness. ]
[ eaglefrost rests for one moon; the medicine cats do not wish to use up any herbs unless absolutely necessary, until they find a cure for the illness. ]
[ beetlenose and lilacsky try for kits !! ]
[ shrikethorn, flurrywind, mudflank, whimbrelstep, warblerfoot, and canarysong go hunting ]
[ magpiewing, tortoisecreek, wheatbelly, sheepnose, eaglefrost, and fawnspot go on a border patrol ]
[ sunflower, coyotefang, birchfang, neptune, saturn, and beetlenose go hunting ]
[ all mentors and apprentices train; those whose mentors are ill are doubly trained by healthy mentors. ]
[ flickerfoot and twitchpaw train ]
[ addercloud looks for herbs ]
[ palesun tends to the sick cats ]
[ hollystem is kitting !! stagleap is the father. ]
[ skunkberry is kitting !! mudflank is the father. ]
[ flickerfoot and twitchpaw tend to the birthing mothers. ]
[ because of slatestar's illness, kestrelflight travels instead to the moonpool, asking starclan for answers to the illness as well as a warrior. ]
[ mistclan consumes x12 servings ]

( ** it can work on only a few if you'd like, and others can remain sick !! )
( if one of the kits from either litter could be blind, i would be eternally grateful !! xoxo )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❁ ─ roseclan post 002

Postby ashton. » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:50 pm

ImageImage
─────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsix cats . three males . three females
─────────────────────

┌──────────────────────┐

actions:

tawnystar goes to the moonpool to request an
xapprentice
blizzardstone searches for herbs
lightfrost and blazethistle hunt
coalstorm and sootstripe patrol

need to find:
sheila, jikin
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

└──────────────────────┘

LEADER:
    Tawnystar | 22 | F |
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★ [9/9]

DEPUTY:
    Coalstorm | 22 | M |

MEDICINE CAT:
    Blizzardstone | 21 | F | | deaf

MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE:
    none

WARRIORS: [2]
    Sootstripe | 27 | M |
    Lightfrost | 25 | M |
    Blazethistle | 25 | F |

APPRENTICES: [0]

QUEENS: [0]

KITS: [0]

ELDERS: [0]

DECEASED CATS: [0]

MATES:
    Honeydapple + ???
    xxDaisyskip, Foxpounce, Birchwing
    Daisyskip + Crowstorm
    xx↪ Lightfrost, Sootstripe (adopted), Tawnystar (adopted)
    Appleheart (EchoClan) + Brindlecloud (EchoClan)
    xx↪ Lavenderpool (EchoClan), Tawnystar
    Briardusk (OceanClan) + Cloudtalon
    xx↪ Darkfur (MoorClan), Burntcloud (RavenClan),
    xx↪ Raindapple (Azgeda), Blizzardstone

ALLIES:
    none

ENEMIES:
    none

BORDERS:
    North | mountains | open
    South | river | ShadeClan
    West | mountains | open
    East | forest | open
    North-east | forest | open
    North-west | mountains | open
    South-east | river | open
    South-west | forest | open

MEDICINE STORE:
    Catchweed | x1
    Willow bark | x1

FRESH-KILL PILE:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 serving ea.
    Shrew | x0 | 1 serving ea.
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings ea.
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings ea.
    Big fish | x0 | 3 servings ea.
    Birds | x0 | 3 servings ea.
    Total | 2 | 4 servings

MENTORS:
    none

x
xxxxIt didn't take Coalstorm long at all to realize how much he preferred this lifestyle to that of a rogue. Here there was order, and the Clan-mates actually cared for each other. Sure, rogue families looked out for one another as well, but those unrelated to each other couldn't care less what became of them.
xxxxAlmost everyone seemed awfully wary of him, however. Clearly they weren't convinced that he was the best choice for deputy. Lightfrost and Sootstripe blatantly avoided the black-and-white tom because of what his fellow rogues had done to their family, but Tawnystar didn't, which puzzled him. She, out of the three siblings, had been the closest to her late adopted parents and uncle. Instead of shunning him, she welcomed him into the Clan with a bright smile. It must simply be her optimistic nature, viewing each tragedy as a challenge, accepting whatever life throws at her and carrying on, making the most of her situation and doing the best she can for those around her.
Last edited by ashton. on Tue May 01, 2018 8:48 am, edited 6 times in total.
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dandelionpuffs » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:11 pm

[size=85]Number of Cats:5 Here

Dandelion's stem tries for kits with Russetstrike of amberclan. Smoke's rising will be taking her place for two moons. Smoke's rising goes to the moonstone and requests starclan for a medicine cat. Moon's light, Bird's gaze, and Lion's fur go out to patrol and hunt.

Leader:
          Dandelion's stem| 41 moons| Female| X

Deputy:
          Smoke's rising | 37 moons| Female| X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Bird's gaze| 57 moons| Male| X
          Lion's fur| 26 moons| Male| X

Apprentices:
          Moon's light| 8 moons | Female | X

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel| x0 | 0 servings
    Crawdad| x1 | 2 servings
    Small fish| x0 | 0 servings
    Shrew| x0 | 0 servings
    Finch| x1 | 3 servings
    Frog| x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Dandelionpuffs on Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dandelionpuffs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: mallowclan [04]

Postby cujo. » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:08 pm

MALLOWCLAN
" we are stronger together "
________________________________________________________________________________________________

clan ;; 05
[mollies ;; 02 toms ;; 01 non-binary ;; 02]
moonpool ;; now
servings ;; 02
kittings ;; 01

"split a squrriel?"
swanclaw blinked, exhausted and irritable, and turned to glower at whoever had interrupted the closest she'd come to actually sleeping in two days. mudstar's latest stray didn't seem at all phased by her expression, just grinned at her sweetly before nudging the squirrel in her direction.
"you looked hungry," they continue when she doesn't answer. "and hazelleaf mentioned you liked squirrel."
swanclaw glanced across camp where hazelleaf was teaching mudstar the latest herbs they'd found and resisted the urge to roll her eyes as she watched the pair grinned at each other before they both looked away shyly. oblivious idiots. "surprised they noticed," she said looking back to whimbrelfoot who was still grinning at her, all sharp white teeth.
"i think the two of 'em are sweet," whimbrelfoot said, looking over to the leader and healer who were laughing quietly, before they turned back to her - and if it were possible - their grin was even wider as she caught sight of the mischievous glint in their eye. "so, you wanna bet a squirrel on when they'll get together?"
swanclaw snorted, dragging the offered squirrel closer to her with a wince and a sharp inhale as one of her unborn kits landed a particularly hard kick. instinctively afterwards she twitched her good ear as she listened out for rosekit; only relaxing when she heard his soft snuffly breathing down cosy in their nest. "thought you'd never ask."
"oh been waiting, have we?"
"keep at it," she warned, trying to bite down a smile. "and i'll split yer ear instead of a squirrel."
whimbrelfoot let out an amused purr as they settled down beside her, careful to sit on her left side so she could hear them better. "you'd have ta catch me first, sweetheart, 'nd i'm not a -foot for nuthin."
"catch a hare and maybe i'll start to believe you earned it," swanclaw said, tone light, as she began to dig in to the squirrel. whimbrelfoot's grin returned in force, brighter than sunshine, and they winked at her.
"challenge accepted."

mallowclan eats 2 servings ;; one whole squirrel
mudstar hunts
whimbrelfoot hunts
hazelleaf looks for herbs
mudstar patrols
whimbrelfoot patrols
mudstar requests a warrior
swanclaw goes into labour! hazelleaf is attentively present during the kitting! sire(s) unknown

(i'll generally be leaving it up to chance from here on out because i absolutely adore the chance aspects of these games, but i'd super appreciate it if she survived this kitting if possible <3)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leader:
          mudstar | 29 moons | molly | X

Deputy:

Seer:

Healer:
          hazelleaf | 36 moons | nonbinary | X

Warriors:
          whimbrelfoot | 22 moons | nonbinary | X

Apprentices:

Queens:
          swanclaw | 21 moons | molly | X
          ↪ due now | sire(s) unknown | deaf in right ear

Kits:
          rosekit | 2 moons | tom | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    catnip x01 | tansy x01
    borage leaves x01 | chervil x01
    comfrey root x01 | willow bark x01
    catchweed x01 | bright eye x01
    broom x01 |

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    vole | x0 | 0 servings
    shrew | x0 | 0 servings
    squrriel | x1 | 2 servings
    small fish | x3 | 6 servings
    duck | x3 | 9 servings
    hare | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    mudstar, hazelleaf, swanclaw | rosekit (adoptive)
    Name and Name | Kits

posts ;; 00, 01, 02, 03
archive ;; here
cujo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me