Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

SpruceClan | 04

Postby ponz » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:13 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
clan population: 06 | next starclan visit: march 23rd (today) | servings: 02 | mod: katrione | pebbles: 35 | previous: x | archive: x

Cricketpounce spared a glance at the trembling grey cat besides him. The young loner had been a pleasant companion on his journey to find SpruceClan's new home, a self proclaimed "barn cat" who was curious to know more about the older cat's way of life. But now, with an intimidating healer breathing down their necks as he inspected for travel injuries, Smokey seemed terrified. Cricketpounce felt bad for not warning the poor tom about his brother's one-track mind, but all sympathy was forgotten as Applefall ran a paw down his side, brushing right over a raw scrape in his check for injuries. "Great StarClan, Applefall!" the burly tom hissed at his brother, jerking away to lick at the tender area, fur standing on end. "Did your mentor teach you nothing about being gentle with your patients?"

The healer snorted, flicking Cricketpounce across the nose with his tail. "It's just a shallow scratch, you big baby. It won't even need herbs. Besides, Bluenose never taught me to treat our clan's warriors like they're half-moon-old kits." Cricketpounce's lip curled in offense, but his brother had already moved on to circling the newcomer, yellow eyes narrowed. "And you are?"

Smokey choked a bit in surprise. "Uh, m-my name's Smokey?" he stammered, a startled meow slipping out as Applefall poked and prodded at him experimentally. The grey tom's tail fluffed up, but he did his best to repress his shivers. "I guess your name is Applefall? It's just that, um, Cricketpounce said I could join your clan-group-thing? Wow, you guys have funny names— ow!" His rambling cut off with a yelp as the healer cracked a tick between his teeth, accidentally pinching the tom in the process.

"Finished!" Applefall chirped, suddenly much more relaxed now that his initial job was done. He sat down promptly, staring with intent at his littermate and the tagalong. "I see you picked up a stray," he mewed, to which Cricketpounce stuck out a tongue. "And you, Smokey, you say you want to join our clan?"

Relieved that he was no longer being glared at, Smokey nodded with enthusiasm. "Yes! That's why I came." When Applefall said nothing, he shot a worried glance to Cricketpounce for support. The larger black-red dappled tom moved to wrap a protective tail around the loner, raising an ear threateningly. Applefall rolled his eyes at how seriously they took his teasing.

"Alright, then. I would take you to our leader, Sparrowstar, but Cricketpounce is very obviously in favor of you sticking around," the healer purred, humor coloring his tone. "I don't have any reason not to let you in. Welcome to SpruceClan." Cricketpounce gave his brother a thankful tilt of the head, before rising to his paws and padding off deeper into the caves in search of Nightfang. Applefall started to follow, but thought better of it, pausing in his movement. The calico turned back to look at Smokey, and addressed the loner. "Here's an idea," he said. "Prove your loyalty. Hunt for the clan, and if you come back with something, I'll see to it that Sparrowstar gives you a warrior name like the rest of us when he returns." With the ultimatum delivered, Applefall spared the newcomer a smile, before vanishing into the caves with a swish of the tail.

Now alone, Smokey stared down at his paws. "Okay," he mewed. "Hunting. Yeah, I can do that." Determined, he marched right out of the caves and into the light of day.

---

Though Nightfang had protested, Sparrowstar knew in his heart that this journey was meant to be taken alone. He didn't regret the decision one bit, either. Someone needed to keep the clan running in his absence, and his close friends were just the right cats for the job. Sparrowstar was regretting the decision to forgo a meal beforehand, though, as his stomach rumbled for the fourth time in the hour he'd been walking. But none of that mattered, because as he rounded another corner of the jagged stone path, any complaint he might have had died on his tongue. "Found it," he breathed. The gaping cave mouth was dark, but somewhere in there, he knew there was a cavern filled with massive glowing pointed stones and a pool of icy waters. Sparrowstar's chest heaved with excitement and a little bit of fear; just thinking of what was to come had his heart racing. He steeled himself, and took a step into the shadows.

---

The small, fluffy little she-cat practically blended in with the mountain, but everywhere she looked, it was beautiful. "Whoah..." Ivypaw murmured, quivering with lots of excitement and a touch of fatigue. "This is amazing!" Above, the skies shone a clear blue, high up enough that the heavy fog of SpruceClan's old territory no longer clouded her vision. Traces of Newleaf greenery popped up in every place the hardy plants could find. The air was heavy with the scent of prey. And somewhere nearby, she could hear pawsteps. In fact, if she squinted, Ivypaw could make out a black figure pacing around near the entrance to a cave. 'A SpruceClan cat!'

"Hi!" the apprentice greeted, her green eyes wide and bright as she scampered after the cat. "I'm Ivypaw!" Alerted by the noise, Nightfang turned to face her pursuer; her jaw dropped. She recognized this cat, from back when Ivypaw was just a tiny grey Ivykit, nestled at her mother's side. 'That would've been right before before Marshstar's death, when everything fell apart... but who gave Ivypaw an apprentice name? And why is she here alone?'

"Who let you climb that mountain by yourself?" Nightfang practically wailed, horrified. Ivypaw's nose wrinkled as the black she-cat practically threw herself at the little cat, grooming her with the ferocity of a first-time queen. This kept up until Ivypaw looked less like an apprentice and more like a disgruntled grey dandelion, at which point the she-cat wrenched herself free from the warrior's grasp.

"Nobody!" Ivypaw sniffed, offended at the very suggestion that she'd need permission. "I chose to come myself. My mentor Weaseltooth left SpruceClan, 'cause it's not going so well down there, but I didn't want to!" At that, Nightfang sat down slowly, watching the kit rub the tan streak of fur on her nose flat. "So I said goodbye to my mentor, and found you guys! I just followed Cricketpounce and that grey cat that went with him." Taking Nightfang's loss for words as an invitation, Ivypaw opened her mouth to bombard the she-cat with questions. "Is it true, what Briarmask said? That Sparrowtail's gonna lead us now? And who's gonna be my new mentor? Can I talk to—"

"Okay!" Nightfang yowled, loud enough to startle Ivypaw into silence. The grey kitten blinked, before sitting and staring at the black she-cat expectantly. Nightfang's face grew a little hot. "Um," she began. "Sparrowstar can answer your questions later. For now, though, I guess I can be your mentor. My name is Nightfang."

Ivypaw beamed, touching noses with the older she-cat gracefully. "Nice to meet you, Nightfang!" All hostilities forgotten, Ivypaw sidled up next to her new mentor, nudged the warrior to her feet, and immediately began to chatter louder than a bluejay in Newleaf. "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon! Show me around! This place is so cool. Oh, and what else are we gonna do today? Maybe train a little? And—"

Nightfang smiled wryly, suddenly and painfully aware of just how much energy apprentices had in them. "Alright then, mouse-brain," she meowed. "Follow along, and listen closely! I won't be repeating myself."

ACTIONS
SpruceClan consumes 1 mouse and 1 frog
[ Sparrowstar goes to the Star-Cave to get his nine lives. Before he leaves, he asks StarClan for a warrior ]
[ Nightfang becomes Ivypaw's mentor ]
[ Nightfang and Ivypaw train in climbing ]
[ Nightfang, Cricketpounce, and Ivypaw go on patrol]
[ Smokey hunts alone to prove himself ]
[ Applefall searches for herbs ]

MOD NOTES
* the cooldown for a starclan request is two weeks if you request a specific cat, right?

LEADER
          Sparrowstar | 39 moons | male | x
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

DEPUTY
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]x[/url]

HEALER
          Applefall | 34 moons | male | x
          Skill Points: ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

WARRIORS
          Nightfang | 26 moons | female | x
          Cricketpounce | 34 moons | male | x
          Smokey (Smokestep) | 25 moons | male | x

APPRENTICES
          Ivypaw | 9 moons | female | x

QUEENS

KITS

ELDERS
    HERB STORAGE
    Alder Bark (1) | toothache
    Borage (1) | eases fever, produces more milk
    Catmint (2) | cures greencough & whitecough
    Chervil (1) | bellyache, infection, kitting
    Cobweb (1) | binds a wound, stops bleeding
    Horsetail (1) | infection, stops bleeding
    Marigold (1) | infection, inflammation, stiff joints
    Yarrow (1) | extracts poison or toxins

FRESH-KILL PILE
    Snow Hare | x 0 | 3 servings
    Bird | x 3 | 3 servings
    Small Fish | x 0 | 2 servings
    Ermine | x 0 | 2 servings
    Frog | x 2 | 1 servings
    Mouse | x 0 | 1 servings

MENTORS
    Nightfang | Ivypaw | hunt, swim, climb, battle, stealth
    Mentor | Apprentice | Skills

DECEASED CATS
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

FAMILIES
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Last edited by ponz on Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ponz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Ariento » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:20 pm

TaigaClan live in the forests of the Altai mountains. What's most distinctive about these cats' appearances is their big fluffy pelts and how common it is for them to have blue eyes. One might expect cats living in the harsh Northern environment to be distrustful and fiercly protective of what little resources they have, but TaigaClan is quite the opposite. They hold hospitality sacred, and any cold or hungry is welcome to stay as long as they need, so long as they ask - just taking prey or waltzing into a den is just plain rude.

Their camp is located in an area where the soil has eroded out from under several trees' roots, and under each tree is a den. The leader's den is the smallest, but the tree it's under has a few low-hanging branches that the leader can stand on to make annnouncements. The healer's den is under the tree whose roots are wrapped around a shattered boulder, and it's in the clefts of this boulder that herbs are stored. The rest of the dens are rather nondescript - the nursery is the largest den, and there are a few warrior dens.

Bears, wolves, and lynxes are the main dangers to cats. Humans are rare here, and TaigaClan cats tend to avoid them out of fear of the unknown rather than over anything humans actually do. Prey consists of small mammals, birds, and fish.
ImageImage
Image Image
Ariento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bluey, » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:43 pm

Mountainclan
Number of Cats: 56 (43 battle ready cats)| 30 female, 30 male, 1 nb | Next Starclan Visit: Now | Pebbles: 110 | most cats pelts colours are a form of grey, black, and tabby

POV To be done

Nightstep and Cloudpaw practice medicine
Nightstep and Cloudpaw look for herbs
x2 small bird and x4 mouse and x1 rabbit are consumed
Cypresspaw goes for his warrior assessment if he passes he shall be known as Cypressglow
Mothpaw, Flutterpaw, Speckpaw, Starlingpaw, Hollypaw, Snowpaw, Stormpaw and Tadpolepaw train with there mentors.
Juniperpelt, Aspenheart, Goldenmuzzle, Lilywater, Duststripe and Tawnyfall Go hunting
Pebblefeather, Fawnspeckle, Twighaze, Stormpatch, Tigerwillow and Palewing go hunting
Hemlockwind, Dewfrost, Bluesplash, Mothpaw and Cypresspaw Go on a border patrol
Leopardtuft, Ripplewish, Tumblereed, Scorpionclaw and Lilacdapple go on a border patrol to search for the fox
Breezestorm, Iceriver, Speckledfur, Twighaze and Rosepaw go on a border patrol
Nightstep treats wounds.
Dewfrost tries for kits with Birchglow of Celectial beings
Scorpionclaw and Bluesplash become mates, they both try for kits with Palewing using her as a surrogate
Stormpatch tries for kits with Raspberryfur of ShiningClan
Nettlestar requests a warrior from starclan
Squirrelnose gives birth, Nightstep and Cloudpaw stand to assist with x2 raspberry leaf
Clovereye plays with Wingpaw of Celectial beings

Cats with names in blue are to be targeted in the event of a death roll. Though if it is a leader not all of the lives preferably a maximum of three. For all queens whose kits are 2 moons or younger and there is no other nursing queens, the blue doesn’t matter.
Cats with names in Green either have planned deaths or I don’t want dead.

Leader:
Nettlestar | 49 moons | Female | X
Lives: ★★★★★★(6)

Deputy:
Ferretfur | 51 moons |Female | X

Medicine Cat:
Nightstep| 48 moons | Male| X
Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Cloudpaw | 11 moons | Male |X
Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿

Warriors
Leopardtuft | 56 moons| Male| X
Twighaze | 50 moons| Male | X limping on front right paw
Breezestorm| 58 moons| Male| X
Duststripe | 79 moons| Male | X
Pebblefeather | 45 moons | Male | X
| Powers: Mockingbird cat, able to catch x3 prey every patrol
Ravenshadow | 51 moons | Male | X
Stormpatch | 51 moons | Male | X
Aspenheart| 26 moons | Female | X
Sprinklerain | 44 moons | Female | X
Tigerwillow | 45 moons | Female |X
Oceangaze | 32 moons | Female | X
Hemlockwind | 79 moons | Female | X
Palewing | 35 moons | Female |X
Bluesplash | 32 moons | Male | X
Dewfrost | 45 moons | Female | X
Dawnstride | 36 moons | Non-binary | X
Ripplewish | 19 moons | Female | X | Deaf
Silvertail | 19 moons | Male | X
Juniperpelt | 19 moons | Male | X
Peakcloud| 48 moons | Female | X
Scorpionclaw | 26 moons | Male | X
Fernclaw | 19 moons | Female | X slight limp
Lilacdapple | 27 moons | Female | X
Finchflight| 16 moons | Male | X
Tumblereed | 81 moons | Male | X
Speckledfur | 34 moons | Male | X
Pricklepelt | 16 moons | Female | X
Clovereye | 16 moons | Female | X
Lilywater | 16 moons | Female | X
Goldenmuzzle | 15 moons | Male | X
Iceriver | 26 moons | Male | X
Fawnspeckle | 45 moons | Female | X
Tawnyfall | 59 moons | Female |X

Apprentices:
Cypresspaw | 12 moons | Male | X
Mothpaw | 11 moons | Female | X
Flutterpaw | 11 moons | Female | X
Speckpaw | 8 moons | Female | X
Starlingpaw | 8 moons | Male | X
Hollypaw | 8 moons | Female | X
Tadoplepaw | 8 moons | Female | X
Azaleapaw | 6 moons | Male | X
Rosepaw | 6 moons | Female | X
Emberpaw | 6 moons | Female | X
Honeypaw | 6 moons | Male | X
Snowpaw | 7 moons | Female | X
Stormpaw | 7 moons | Male | X

Queens:
Wolftail | 44 moons | Female | X
Squirrelnose | 27 moons | Female | X

Kits:
Pigeonkit | 2 moons | Female | X
Ploverkit | 2 moons | Male | X
Flarekit | 1 moon | Male | X
Sunrisekit | 1 moon | Male | X
Shrewkit | 1 moon | Female | X
Foxkit | 1 moon | Female | X
Sunsetkit | 1 moon | Male | X
Shadekit | 1 moon | Male | X

Nursery assistants:
Flamepatch| 45 moons | Male | X Eyeless

Elders:
Grousecurl | 120 moons| Male | X
Earlyfield | 90 moons | Female | X

Ally Clans:
Celectial Beings | Broken*
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
Northeast |Celectial Beings | Broken*
East | RavenClan | Inky
Southeast | ChessClan | sharpiesandhamilton
South | ShiningClan | Kazin
Southwest | Clan Name | Usernane
West | BirchClan| Brightheart_Warrior3

Medicine Store
Honey | Soothes throat | x2
Yarrow | Causes cats to throw up | x0
Poppy seeds | calms cats | x2
Raspberry leaf | helps queens during kitting |x2
Burdock | cures infections | x0
Catmint | cures Greencough and whitecough | x1
Cobwebs | used as a bandage | x1
Lavender | cures fevers and chills, hides the scent of death |x1
Marigold | cures infectious wounds | x0
Stick | can be used as a splint or help distract queens while kitting| x0
Burnet | a traveling herb | x1
Parsley | stops milk flow | x1
Goldenrod | heals most wounds | x0
Fennel | a kitting herb | x0
Tansy | cures coughs and prevents Greencough | x2
Wild garlic | prevents infection | x1
Horsetail | helps infections | x1
Chervil | a kitting herb | x1
Dandelion | treats bee stings and acts as a pain killer | x1
Winter-green | treats poisons | x1
Bindweed | used to bind a stick to an injured limb | x0
Borage | helps queens produce milk, a kitting herb | x1
Coltsfoot | | x1
Broom | | x1
Ragwort leaf | | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Bird egg | x3 | 1 servings
Hare | x6 | 3 servings
Mouse | x4 | 1 serving
Rabbit | x7 | 2 servings
Shrew | x1 |1 serving
Small bird | x7 | 2 servings

Mentors:
Hemlockwind | Cypresspaw | No. of training sessions: 5 | combat, hunting, climbing, stealth
Nightstep | Cloudpaw | 4sp
Bluesplash | Mothpaw | No. of training sessions: 4 | hunting, combat, climbing
Dawnstride | Flutterpaw | No. of training sessions: 4 | combat, hunting, climbing, stealth
Silvertail | Speckpaw | No. of training sessions: 1 | combat
Ripplewish | Starlingpaw | No. of training sessions: 1 |
Duststripe | Hollypaw | No. of training sessions: 1 | combat
Leopardtuft | Tadpolepaw | No. of training sessions: 1 | combat
Ferretfur | Azaleapaw | No. of training sessions: 0 |
Speckledfur | Rosepaw | No. of training sessions: 0 |
Palewing | Honeypaw | No. of training sessions: 0 |
Ravenshadow | Emberpaw | No. of training sessions: 0 |
Oceangaze |
Sprinklerain |

Deceased Cats:
Nettlestar’s 9th life | pushed an apprentice out of the way of a fox | age of death: 39 moons
Nettlestar’s 8th life | Killed by Whitefang | age of death: 41 moons
Nettlestar’s 6th life | kitting | age of death: 41 moons
Pinemask | killed by Whitefang | age of death: 40 moons | X

Family:
Ferretfur and Twighaze | Juniperpelt, Fernclaw , Silvertail, Ripplewish
Hemlockwind and Tumblereed | Breezestorm, Aspenheart
Tawnyfall and Duststripe |Pricklepelt, Clovereye, Finchflight, Rosepaw, Emberpaw, Honeypaw
Unknown and Unknown| Ferretfur, Stormpatch
Dewfrost and Birchglow | Cypresspaw, Dewpaw
Peakcloud and Haypelt | Cloudpaw , Mothpaw, Flutterpaw
Nettlestar and Ravenshadow |Speckpaw, Starlingpaw, Hollypaw, Tadpolepaw
Fawnspeckle and Aspenheart (Breezestorm) | Azaleapaw
Wolftail and Pebblefeather | Pigeonkit, Ploverkit
Squirrelnose and Iceriver | expecting

Mates and crushes:
Ferretfur and Twighaze
Tawnyfall and Duststripe
Nettlestar and Ravenshadow
Fawnspeckle and Aspenheart
Wolftail and Pebblefeather
Squirrelnose and Iceriver
Bluesplash and Scorpionclaw
Fernclaw likes Finchflight
Finchflight likes Fernclaw
Pricklepelt likes Juniperpelt
Lilywater likes Juniperpelt
Last edited by Bluey, on Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bluey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍

Postby noctenne » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:26 pm

population. 018 toms, 023 mollies, 41 total
daedra visit. now
servings required. 07
last reply. here
moderator. hazilnut
pebbles. 142
archives. here

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

indenta moon left until the little ones are due. how time has flown, snatching what little she even has on the gust of a breeze. they will be princes, princesses. blessed by the daedra to life long, fulfilling lives. “i don’t think i can do this.” the molly breathes, a quiver in her voice. her mate’s ear twitches from where he sits beside her, and he tilts his head to the side. “my love?” he questions, wondering if she’s talking about their youngling, or younglings. “my mageship.” she sighs, resting her head on her paws. “a position i never even wanted.” curse her father, the fifth poppystar, for putting his daughter in this position. no choice but to lead the clan he let fall. she longs for the simplicity of being a battalion, a hunter, without worry of leading an ever-growing clan. “were you not chosen?” abel asks, still, he keeps his faith in the daedra. “that’s the problem.” she responds, flexing her claws. “they chose me to be the one to lead, and yet...this time, i don’t want to follow their call.”

indent“then borealtooth shall take your place, should you step down.” borealtooth, who has been there since the very beginning of her leadership. whom she appointed mage’s scholar, her second in command and closest advisor. the expecting molly frowns. as much as she trusts her, borealtooth shall not take her place. “no, it will not be her.” “then who?” “someone━━someone else, after the younglings are born.”
x
ACTION QUEUE
[ shoalstar asks the daedra for a heavily expecting mother ]
[ coldglow is welcomed into the clan as a battalion! ]
[ weaselpaw is named weaselpelt! ]
[ ellis, crypto, rookpounce, troutleap, pondsplash, brackenstep patrol ]
[ meadowheart, aspentail, willowsong, sparsefeather, thornstrike, wiltedfur hunt ]
[ ibisdancer, borealtooth, minkskip, digging bird, shoalstar, cherryfrost hunt ]
[ pigeonflight, silverstorm, witheredsoul, skypounce, weaselpelt, smokefur hunt ]
[ autumnleaf goes to gather herbs ]
[ cinderpaw is given x1 yarrow and x1 goldenrod ]
[ mosspaw rests for a moon ]
[ olivepaw rests for a moon ]
[ darkkit is ready to become an apprentice. his mentor will be troutleap! ]
[ recruitment
↪️ darkpaw - any skill
↪️ falconpaw - any skill
↪️ cinderpaw - any skill
↪️ flamepaw - any skill ]
[ smokefur and troutleap become mates & try for kits! ]

notes
[ all changes were approved by katrione ]
[ requesting no deaths at this time ]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

mage.
      shoalstar | 32 moons | molly | X
      ↪ due in 1 moon

mage’s scholar.
      borealtooth | 44 moons | molly | X

shamans.
      autumnleaf | 34 moons | molly | X

hunt chief.
      crypto | 62 moons | tom | X

battalion.
      willowsong | 45 moons | molly | X
      sparsefeather | 32 moons | molly | X
      thornstrike | 33 moons | molly | X
      digging bird | 27 moons | molly | X
      pigeonflight | 17 moons | molly | X
      silverstorm | 17 moons | molly | X
      ellis | 59 moons | tom | X
      abel | 32 moons | tom | X
      cherryfrost | 17 moons | molly | X
      witheredsoul | 17 moons | molly | X
      redfish | 17 moons | tom | X
      dustbird | 17 moons | tom | X
      smokefur | 28 moons | molly | X
      meadowheart | 44 moons | molly | X
      aspentail | 45 moons | molly | X
      ibisdancer | 38 moons | molly | X
      cormorantcry | 32 moons | tom | X
      rookpounce | 46 moons | tom | X
      troutleap | 23 moons | tom | X
      brackenstep | 19 moons | tom | X
      timberbark | 18 moons | tom | X
      weaselpelt | 17 moons | molly | X
      wiltedfur | 56 moons | molly | X
      minkskip | 40 moons | molly | X
      sunsetpelt | 37 moons | tom | X
      pondsplash | 24 moons | tom | X
      hayspeckle | 34 moons | molly | X
      coldglow | 26 moons | molly | X

scholars.
      cinderpaw | 15 moons | tom | X
      flamepaw | 8 moons | tom | X
      falconpaw | 10 moons | tom | X
      olivepaw | 9 moons | molly | X
      mosspaw | 9 moons | tom | X
      darkpaw | 6 moons | tom | X

mothers.
      tangledbriar | 38 moons | molly | X
      ↪ nursing: tigerkit, bubblekit

younglings.
      tigerkit | 1 moon | tom | X
      bubblekit | 1 moon | molly | X
    friends.
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

foes.
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

borders.
    north | open | clan name
    north-east | open | clan name
    east | open | clan name
    south-east | open | clan name
    south | open | clan name
    south-west | open | clan name
    west | open | clan name
    north-west | open | clan name

quarry.
    bank vole | x11 | 1 serve
    pond turtle | x11 | 1 serve
    red squirrel | x11 | 2 serve
    freshwater eel | x11 | 2 serve
    chinook salmon | x10 | 3 serve
    rainbow trout | x12 | 3 serve

the fallen.

noctenne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:58 pm

ImageImage
Number of Cats: 24 | Next Starclan Visit: x | Pebbles: 44
Mod: Kazin | Servings: 5

nothing this moon

Food:
FeatherClan Consumed:
↪ x1 shrew, x2 small fish
Kits:
↪ Lily is due in 1 moon
↪ X is kitting! Nighwhisper
↪x and x try for kits
Border Patrols:
[Sweetrose, Honeywish]

Hunting Patrols:
[Rainpool, Flamesnap]
[Mudstorm, Swiftsplash]
[Leafdapple, Featherstar]

Medicine:
[Nightwhisper rests this moon]

Training:
[nothing this moon!]

Other:
[Featherstar welcomes Sweetrose as a warrior]

Mod Notes:
[long-furred cats preferably to be found,
but occasional short-fur is fine]
[I'd love Sweetrose's growth, please!]

Leader:
          Featherstar | 31m. | She-cat | X
          ↪ Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Mudstorm | 32m. | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          Nightwhisper | 37m. | Tom | X
          ↪ Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Warriors:
          Rockclaw | 35m. | Tom | X
          Flamesnap | 29m. | Tom | X
          Honeywish | 29m. | Female | X
          Smokemoon | 28m. | Tom | X
          Leafdapple | 30m. | She-cat
          Rainpool | 35m. | She-cat
          Silverfrost | 26m. | Tom
          Swiftsplash | 29m. | She-cat
          Dappletail | 62m. | She-cat
          Sweetrose | 14m. | She-cat | X
          [url=l]➳[/url] Name | 0m. | Gender

Apprentices:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:
          Dustspot | 25m. | She-cat
          Lily | 34m. | She-cat
          [url]➳[/url] Name | Age | Gender

Kits:
          Oakkit | 3m. | Tom
          Tawnykit | 3m. | She-kit
          Sandkit | 3m. | Tom
          Silverkit | 3m. | She-kit
          Seedkit | 3m. | She-kit

Ryekit | 2m. | She-cat
          Lakekit | 2m. | Tom
          Mistkit | 2m. | She-cat
          Graykit | 2m.| Tom
          Thornkit | 2m.| Tom

[url]➳[/url] Name | Age | Gender

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint | Greencough | x1
    Dock | Wounds | x1
    Borage | Milk, fever, bellyache | x0
    Chervil | Wounds, belly, kitting | x2
    Cobweb | Slow bleeding | x1
    Raspberry Leaf | Painkiller, slow bleeding during kitting | x0
    Dandelion | bee stings | x1
    Marigold | stops infection | x1
    Honey | coughing, infections, smoke | x1
    Stinging Nettle | brings down swelling, vomit, wounds | x0
    Oak Leaf | Stops infection | x1
    Blackberry Leaf | Ease bee stings | x1
    Feverfew | Reduces fever, headaches, pains | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x4 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x1 | 3 servings
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | -paw > -name | 0/4
    ↪ Hunting, Defense, Agility, Swimming
    Mentor | Apprentice | 0/4 | Moves
    ↪skills

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Flamesnap and Honeywish are siblings
    Silverfrost and Dustspot | Oakkit, Tawnykit, Sandkit, Silverkit, Seedkit
    Featherstar and Rockclaw | Ryekit, Lakekit, Mistkit, Graykit, and Thornkit
    Lily | kits
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's sub replies March 25, 2020 | Newleaf

Postby Kazin » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:10 pm

✧ Notes ✧
If I have missed
anyone, or have messed
something up, please don't hesitate
to PM me. My inbox here or
on the discord is always open!

Last Replies: March 15th

filler
✧ Weather ✧ Newleaf
Warmth is spreading!
Leaves are coming back,
snow has started to melt,
and prey and cats alike are
emerging from their dens.
Predators are also on the move.
Births become easier.
filler
✧ Clans ✧
Twistedclan | Chessclan
Evergreenclan | Celestial Beings
Vagaryclan | Fateclan
Laurelclan | Silverclan
Mothclan | Oceanclan
Beeclan | Thistleclan
Hiddenclan | Kishenzi Mwezi
Frosne øya | Aspenclan

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

General Mod Notes | [ Font credit: 1001fonts. All pictures I link are free-to-use, found on Unsplash, VisualHunt, or Pexels - or they have been made on CaC lineart by H155, kaspbrak. or Grey_Hoodie; coloring provided by various staff members & artists (specific artist given as pictures are linked, alongside descriptions of the cat). ]

-Fae wrote:BEECLAN

Herb Search | [ Birchdrift gathers x1 cobweb and x1 raspberry leaf. ]

Hunting | [ Adderspot's hunting patrol catches x2 small fish and x1 shrew. ]

Border Patrol | [ Adderspot's border patrol nearly steps on a young cat, sleeping amidst a bundle of sticks, nearly invisible. They are of larvae age, and the patrol decides to take the cat back to the camp to see if Beestar will accept them into Beeclan. ]
      [ The larvae is a solid chocolate cat colored by me on Grey_Hoodie's lines. ]

MistyAutumnDays wrote:EVERGREENCLAN

Hunting | [ Skyfur's hunting patrol catches x1 arctic hare, x1 mink, and x1 ermine. ]

Border Patrols | [ Creamflower's patrol encounters two adult cats. ]
      [ Rosewaters' patrol returns early, as Kindlepine catches up to them and rants to the she-cat in the lead that she needs to rest until her kits are born, lest she kills her entire litter and herself on a patrol that runs into danger. ]
      [ Beavernip's patrol encounters an adult cat. ]

Training | [ Shiverpaw, Nightpaw, and Beetlepaw learn the combat skill. ]

SnowLeapord wrote:SILVERCLAN

Border Patrols | [ Blackwhisker & Pineleaf encounter a pregnant queen; her litter will be due in 2 moons. The queen is a longhaired ginger and white tabby with blue/green eyes. ]
      [ Mistshine's patrol passes uneventfully. ]

Hunting | [ Blackwhisker & Pineleaf catch x1 squirrel and x1 vole. ]
      [ Mistshine catches x1 mouse. ]

Med Cat | [ Icewing determines that Moonstar has a badly sprained paw. He will need x1 elder leaf, x1 poppy seed, and x2 moons of rest for it to fully heal. ]

Herb Gathering | [ Icewing gathers x1 elder leaf and x1 poppy seed. ]

Assessment | [ Stempaw, her mind buzzing with the thought of missing patrols she was assigned, messes up during her assessment. She is unable to pass this moon, but can try again next moon. ]

Mod Notes | [ Apprentices cannot hunt or patrol in the same moon they take their final assessments, so Stempaw was not counted on Mistshine's hunting or border patrols. ]
      [ Icewing can bring 5 herbs of your choice into the clan with him - the list can be found here c: ]

spasticjazzhands wrote:TWISTEDCLAN

Hunting | [ Snowstorm's patrol catches x1 magpie. ]
      [ Starlingsky's patrol catches x2 rabbits and x1 thrush. ]
      [ Robinripple's patrol catches x1 thrush. ]
      [ Chipmunkmuzzle's patrol catches x2 vole, x1 shrew, x1 rabbit, and x1 mouse. ]

Border Patrol | [ Rabbitear's patrol finds x6 pebbles. ]

Herb Gathering | [ Frostthorn and Volépaw find x1 blackberry leaf, x1 cobweb, and x1 goldenrod. ]

Kitting | [ Lynxshine gives birth to two healthy kits. ]
      [ The first kit is a black based ticked bengal tabby with yellow-green eyes. The second is a black based silver ticked bengal tabby with green eyes. ]

Training | [ Lostpaw, Quakepaw, and Dawnpaw successfully learn stalking! Ghostpaw is unable to learn anything this moon. ]

Assessment | [ Tornadopaw passes her warrior assessment! ]

broken* wrote:CELESTIAL BEINGS

Family | [ Rosebriar is now expecting kits! They will be due in 2 moons. ]
      [ Oakfur is now expecting kits! They will be due in 2 moons. ]

Request | [ The clan's request is denied this moon; it has been determined by Starclan that specific breeds are unable to be requested at this time. ]

Herb Gathering | [ Poolwatcher and Rosebriar gather x1 borage, x1 dandelion, and x1 stick. ]

Hunting | [ Wigeon's patrol catches x2 fish and x1 snake. ]
      [ Bramble's patrol catches x1 mouse, x1 vole, and x1 hare. ]
      [ Lychnis' patrol catches x1 bird. ]

Border Patrols | [ Leech's border patrol comes across a lone cat of apprentice age, seemingly lost. Perhaps the patrol dropped their guard too much, thinking this cat to be safe and actually lost; they were ambushed by a large group of rogues as they asked the young cat questions. It seemed the rogues weren't out to kill, though they had malicious glee in their eyes as they gave the Celestial patrol injuries they would not likely forget - Sycamore was knocked against a large rock, and lost consciousness, and Knot sustained deep scratches. The rest of the patrol only sustained small scratches and bruises before the rogues decided they'd done enough damage and ran away. ]
      [ Sycamore was carried back to camp by his worried patrolmates, though he did not wake the entire time. It wasn't for a few days that he opened his eyes again, finally able to talk with his relieved clanmates. Poolwatcher decides it would be best for him to rest for 3 moons, but was confident he would make a full recovery. ]
      [ Knot was evaluated to have moderate scratch wounds, though it seemed that none would scar. Because there were so many, however, Poolwatcher recommends x1 dock and x1 moon of rest to monitor the risk of infection. ]

[ Perch's border patrol encounters an adult cat hiding among some brambles. Apparently some rogues had chased the cat, but they managed to escape - the cat says they would gladly join the clan to fight the rogues, if they could. ]
      [ The cat is a longhaired solid chocolate with copper eyes. ]

Training | [ Mephitis and Moon learn hunting! ]
      [ Castor and Procyon learn stealth. ]
      [ Icarus and Laurel learn speed. ]
      [ Spruce, Wigeon, and Escurel learn defensive combat. ]
      [ Qinling and Egernia learn offensive combat. ]
      [ Yucca and Rivulet fail to learn anything this moon. ]
      [ Bobak is unable to learn anything after she gets a little overzealous during training, twisting her paw. The medicine cats say it's not sprained, but recommend she rests for a moon just to be safe. ]

Growth | [ Here is a growth for Drizzle - she will remain on these lines once she becomes a warrior. ]

sharpiesandhamilton wrote:CHESSCLAN

Hunting Patrols | [ Grognoneyes' patrol catches x2 vole, and x1 big fish. ]
      [ Blaireauface's patrol catches x2 bird and x1 shrew. ]
      [ Whitefang's patrol catches x2 mice, x2 small fish, and x1 bird. ]

Border Patrols | [ Peuwobble's patrol encounters a couple of lost kits. The first kit is dominant white (black based solid underneath) with blue eyes, and the second is a black and white bicolor with blue and amber sectoral heterochromia. ]
      [ Flûtesong's patrol encounters an adult cat. They are described as a shorthaired brown (black-based) mackerel tabby bicolor with light orange eyes, colored by Simonpet. ]
      [ Pikachoo's patrol grows increasingly nervous as they find no sign that the missing cats have been here at all. Almost like they didn't exist. Just as they were about to give up hope, they find a small tuft of fur caught on some brambles, looking very familiar... a short trail later, they run into the missing cats - Brebiscurl, Seismicwhisper, Archipelagoislands, and Twilightpounce. They are all weak, but they are alive, and are very happy to be able to come back home. ]

Herb Gathering | [ Crécerelleflight and Wolfwhiskers gather x1 comfrey root, x1 stinging nettle, and x1 willow bark. ]

Medical | [ Due to being overlooked for too long, Goosenose unfortunately passes away... ]

Training | [ Cigüepaw, Soucipaw, and Tacheterpaw learn climbing. ]
      [ Nuitpaw, Cirruspaw, and Cumuluspaw learn stealth. ]
      [ Altocumuluspaw, Nimbuspaw, and Ramurepaw learn fighting. ]
      [ Acaipaw and Quinoapaw learn hunting. ]

Assessments | [ Rocherpaw and Canetonpaw successfully pass their assessments! ]

Family | [ Thistleheart is now expecting kits! They will be due in 2 moons. ]

Rank Up | [ Chessclan welcomes the following as apprentices; Cyclonepaw, Zephyrpaw, Hazelpaw, Flammepaw, and Feupaw! ]

Request | [ Chessclan's request has been granted - the cat is a gray and white lynx point with blue eyes. ]

sharpiesandhamilton wrote:FROSNE ØYA

Hunting | [ Sunglare's hunting patrol catches x1 big fish and x1 small fish. ]

Border Patrol | [ Sunglare's border patrol encounters an adult cat. They are described as a longfur dark grey lynx point with lava orange eyes - colored by BlackJeans. ]

Herb Gathering | [ Briarprickle gathers x1 catmint and x1 marigold. ]

Training | [ Climbingpaw successfully learns swimming. ]

Family | [ Moosestar is now expecting kits! They will be due in 2 moons. ]

Request | [ The request of a seniorbeskyttere is granted. The cat is a medium furred black classic torbie with green eyes. ]

deimos wrote:HIDDENCLAN

Hunting | [ Ivor's hunting patrol catches x1 lizard and x1 sparrow. ]

Border Patrol | [ Misty's border patrol finds a cat named Guinness. ]

Herb Gathering | [ Astra gathers x1 blackberry leaf and x1 yarrow. ]

Assessment | [ Crispin successfully passes his final assessment! ]

Training | [ Percy learns hunting. ]

Ariento wrote:TAIGACLAN

Founding | [ Taigaclan has been founded! Katrione will choose your mod. ]
      [ You will have three posts to stockpile prey before you must start feeding your clan. ]
      [ For your first five posts, you will be given free to use pictures; after those posts are up, you may choose to have your clan transferred to CaC lineart. ]
      [ Welcome to CaC! Feel free to contact any mod if you have any questions! c: ]

Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hazilnut's replies 48

Postby hazilnut » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:57 pm

Newleaf

As Newleafs go, this one's a cold one. Rain comes in infrequent, spitting bursts, and for the most part the sun hides behind indifferent clouds which not even the elders can predict if they herald storm or eventual clear skies. Still, beneath the unpleasant canvas life goes on. Buds start to burst into green and delicate leaves, birdsong fills the branches, and the mewls of kittens bring life back to the nursery.

Vesuvia | Lionclan | Lostclan | Canopyclan | Nixclan | Ravineclan | Moonclan | Birchclan | Hollowclan | Siren Ichor | Land of the Silent

CatMagics wrote:

ACTIONS LOG

★ consumption [ 21 servings needed ]:
    5 hare, 2 salmon - next at 139 cats

★ hunting patrol #1: silentstar, nettlesting,
    tomorrowgaze, goldencall, silkenstep, inkpaw

★ hunting patrol #2: jaywhistle, silverheart,
    cobraeyes, owlriddle, dustcatcher, cinnamonchase

★ hunting patrol #3: wolffang, greengaze,
    rogerfang, fierceshine, aspenfern, sharpeclipse

★ border patrol #1: blackwhisker, sablestorm,
    azureheart, doveheart, weaselcall, goldfishsky

★ border patrol #2: quickpounce, antlerclaw,
    birchfang, olivestep, skunkquill, littleink

★ border patrol #3: patchheart, junkleaf,
    smokesight, crowflight, sycamorecreek,
    pridepounce

★ border patrol #4: ashwolf, pridepounce,
    sweptwind, loudbay, stonestripe, ebonysong

★ border patrol #5: brownracoon, inkstrike,
    crispygorse, gingerglare, windmoss, rivermud

★ herb gathering: hazelleaf, whiteflurry,
    deathstalk

★ practicing medicine: hazelleaf, whiteflurry,
    deathstalk

★ ancestral visit: requesting a queen

★ infirmary visits: 1
    sootpaw, 1x lungwort

★ kittings due:
    tigersnare x smokesight, 0
    shallowwater x unknown, 0
    pebblestep x unknown, 0
    hazelleaf x minnowfin, 1
    dreamtime x unknown, 1

★ training:
    sepiapaw, goldfishsky
    junipertongue, mahoganykit
    springleopard, balancepaw
    iceheart, swirlpaw
    cougarsnarl, twigpaw
    leopardcry, sneakpaw
    amberwood, hollypaw
    minnowfin, graypaw

★ mate changes:
    doveheart x azureheart
    mates, trying for kits

leopardcry x cougarsnarl
    mates, trying for kits

★ rank changes: none

★ cat transfers: none

★ powers (in italics):
    foxangel - more likely to find kits and prey
    more at risk of encountering predator on patrol
    only brings back poisonous herbs on herb patrol

▶ Silentstar's hunting patrol catches x1 stoat, x1 crow, x1 salmon
    ▶ Jaywhistle's hunting patrol catches x1 crow, x2 salmon
    ▶ Wolffang's hunting patrol catches x1 frog, x1 squirrel, x1 stoat
    ▶ Blackwhisker's border patrol finds a potential apprentice & 11 pebbles
    ▶ Quickpounce's border patrol finds 11 pebbles
    ▶ Patchheart's border patrol finds a potential warrior & 6 pebbles
    ▶ Ashwolf's border patrol finds two potential warriors & 10 pebbles
    ▶ Brownraccoon's border patrol finds 14 pebbles
    ▶ The medicine cats gather x1 lavender, x1 blackberry leaf, x1 water hemlock, x1 lovage
    ▶ The medicine cats' skills stay sharp
    ▶ Silentstar's request is granted
    ▶ Sepiapaw fails to learn battle and after a particularly miscalculated move, winds up with a large belly wound that needs x1 catchweed & x1 burnet
    ▶ Mahoganypaw learns hunting
    ▶ Balancepaw learns hunting but winds up with a minor tweaked back and needs x1 willow bark
    ▶ Swirlpaw learns hunting
    ▶ Twigpaw learns hunting but sprains his tail and needs x1 elder leaf
    ▶ Sneakpaw learns hunting
    ▶ Hollypaw learns hunting
    ▶ Graypaw learns hunting
    ▶ Doveheart is expecting kits
    ▶ Leopardheart is expecting kits
    ▶ Tigersnare gives birth to two kits
    ▶ Shallowwater gives birth to one kit who dies shortly after birth
    ▶ Pebblestep gives birth to three kits

▶ All the kits were colored by the lovely Kazin!

noctenne wrote:
    ImageImage

ACTION QUEUE
    [ shoalstar asks the daedra for a heavily expecting mother ]
    [ coldglow is welcomed into the clan as a battalion! ]
    [ weaselpaw is named weaselpelt! ]
    [ meadowheart, aspentail, willowsong, sparsefeather, thornstrike, wiltedfur hunt ]
    [ ibisdancer, borealtooth, minkskip, digging bird, shoalstar, cherryfrost hunt ]
    [ pigeonflight, silverstorm, witheredsoul, skypounce, weaselpelt, smokefur hunt ]
    [ autumnleaf goes to gather herbs ]
    [ cinderpaw is given x1 yarrow and x1 goldenrod ]
    [ darkkit is ready to become an apprentice. his mentor will be troutleap! ]
    [ recruitment
    ↪️ darkpaw - any skill
    ↪️ falconpaw - any skill
    ↪️ cinderpaw - any skill
    ↪️ flamepaw - any skill ]
    [ smokefur and troutleap become mates & try for kits! ]

notes

▶ Shoalstar's request is granted
    ▶ Ellis's border patrol finds 12 pebbles
    ▶ Meadowheart's hunting patrol catches x1 red squirrel, x2 chinook salmon
    ▶ Ibisdancer's hunting patrol catches x1 pond turtle, x1 freshwater eel, x1 rainbow trout
    ▶ Pigeonflight's hunting patrol catches x1 red squirrel, x1 chinook salmon, x1 rainbow trout
    ▶ Autumnleaf gathers x1 fennel, x1 burnet
    ▶ Cinderpaw learns stalking but crouching low leaves him with significant stomach abrasions that need x1 stinging nettle & x1 poppy seed
    ▶ Flamepaw learns hunting but sustains a small flank scratch requiring x1 tansy
    ▶ Falconpaw fails to learn battle
    ▶ Darkpaw is promoted to apprentice but cannot start learning skills until he is 7 moons
    ▶ Smokefur is not expecting kits at this time
    ▶ Mod note: If you do not credit your fonts and images (including those on your archive) before your next post, it is grounds for a strike on behalf of the game.
    Last edited by hazilnut on Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
    hazilnut

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Ariento » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:50 am

TaigaClan
    Number of Cats: 1 | Next MoonCave Visit: Now | Pebbles: 25

Grandma Loachtail had told stories about TaigaClan. At its height, a place of refuge for cats of all kinds. Mothwhisper had listened attentively to her tales. But their mother, Bluefrost, had dismissed Loachtail's dreams of restarting the Clan as nonsense. "What's gone is gone," she had always said. But Mothwhisper believed in Loachtail's dreams.

Last winter, Loachtail and Bluefrost had passed. Greencough, both of them. Mothwhisper was alone in the world, or at least they had thought. One night of wandering led them to a narrow cave. Mothwhisper was not a small cat, but still they managed to squeeze through the opening. After a few minutes, the tunnel opened up into a round cave. The walls glittered with delicate crystals as the light of the full moon hit them through a small opening in the ceiling. Mothwhisper was overcome with drowsiness, and curled up on the cold stone floor to sleep.

When they opened their eyes, Mothwhisper was greeted by the familiar faces of their mother and grandmother. Their pelts glittered with stars, and were no longer gaunt with hunger. Mothwhisper looked around, and saw countless other cats, none that they recognized.

"Welcome to StarClan," Loachtail said. "You remember what I told you about this place, don't you?"

StarClan! Of course! Mothwhisper looked around and realized that every one of these cats was the spirit of a dead TaigaClan cat.

Loachtail glanced at Bluefrost, who had a worried expression on her face. "I told you that I've always wanted to bring back TaigaClan. But the truth is, I was too scared to try and fail. I'd already lost everyone - to disease, to predators, and more - and I couldn't handle losing anyone ever again. But I think you're strong enough, and as the last living descendant of TaigaClan you'd be the most fitting choice."

"It's not going to be easy," Bluefrost added. "Nobody would blame you if you decided you don't want to risk the pain of loss."

"I'll do it!" Mothwhisper shouted. "I will bring back TaigaClan!"

The cats of StarClan arranged themselves in a circle around Mothwhisper. Loachtail stepped forward and touched her nose to Mothwhisper's.

"I strip away your old life, so you may receive the gift of nine." Excruciating pain flooded through Mothwhisper's body, but they couldn't move, couldn't yowl, couldn't do anything at all. A lifetime later, or perhaps a few seconds, the pain faded, though Mothwhisper still couldn't move. One by one, cats stepped forward to give them a life. A life for empathy - feelings of love and compassion filled Mothwhisper, but also feelings of fear and grief. A life for the warrior code - pride and honor, but also the feeling of being torn between what you feel is right and what the rules say is right. A life for strength - the feeling of fighting for your life, knowing that if you fail it'll be your last fight. A life for healing - the sting of healing herbs on a wound, the way it hurts but also makes pain fade at the same time. A life for bonds - the feeling of friendship and love and rivalry all at the same time. A life for sacrifice - the feeling of slowly dying, yet without fear, because you know your Clanmates are safe. A life for parental love - the fierceness of a queen whose kits are threatened, and also the gentleness shown to one's own kits.

The seven lives so far had been given by long-dead TaigaClan cats - strangers to Mothwhisper. But now Bluefrost stepped forward, and touched her nose to Mothwhisper's.

"I give you a life for caution. The world is dangerous, my kit. Don't take unnecessary risks." Images flooded through Mothwhisper's head - bears, wolves, eagles, and the blood of cats spilled needlessly. Fear flooded through them, their fluffy coat puffing all the way out. But it all soon faded, and Bluefrost walked back into the circle. Loachtail walked out, and touched nosed with Mothwhisper.

"I give you a life for hope. Believe in something better, and it can happen." Warmth flooded through Mothwhisper, and the vision of a camp full of cats, with Mothwhisper watching over them. The feeling faded, and Mothwhisper could move again. "With your new nine lives, we bestow upon you a new name. Mothstar!" All the StarClan cats chanted Mothstar's new name for a few moments.

"Before I go," Mothstar asked, "how will I find cats to join me?"

"We will give you a little help," Loachtail replied, "but don't fret. There's plenty of cats out there looking for a purpose. You just need to give them one."

And with a jolt, Mothstar woke up on the cold stone floor, in pitch-black darkness.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Actions Taken:
    Mothstar asked StarClan for a clanmate

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Leader:
    Mothstar | 28 moons | NB | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Chipmunk | x0 | 1 serving
    Pika | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Medium fish | x0 | 2 servings
    Big fish | x0 | 3 servings
    Pheasant | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family
    Last edited by Ariento on Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:46 am, edited 6 times in total.
    ImageImage
    Image Image
    Ariento

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

𝕲𝖆𝖑𝖆𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖓 -- sharpstar's problem [01-02]

Postby demiboygod » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:40 am

𝕲𝖆𝖑𝖆𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖓
    Number of Cats: 3 [1 male -- 2 females] | Next Starclan Visit: March 30th, 2020 | Pebbles: wip | Mod: hazilnut

sharpstar and his mother walked side by side out of their mountain home, leaving snowleaf to watch over the camp.

maria had shown up in his den only a few days prior, informing him that the star-cats had sent her to him. they had a very odd reunion. by that time, snowleaf had already joined galaclan, so galaclan was now home to three fabulous cats!

sharpstar's mother was oddly quiet, until they walked past an odd yellow flowered plant. "you see that plant with the yellow flowers and the six leaves at the base of it's stem? that's a madder plant. it's root, when mixed with water or sap, makes a red paste that you can use to stain your fur. my mother would take the paste and make designs on our fur, and we would have red swirls and dots on ours coats for moons. when done right, it looks beautiful. i'm going to pick some to bring home."

writing wipppp

[starclan -- n/a]
    [rank change -- maria & snowleaf {rogue -> warrior}]
    [name change -- n/a]
    [hunting -- snowleaf]
    [patrol -- sharpstar & maria]
    [mates -- n/a]
    [kitting -- n/a]
    [other -- n/a]
    [mod notes -- i'd like to find sharpstar's brother one way or another, but dead or alive is up to you]

Leader:
            sharpstar | 25 | male | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
            maria | 67 | female | X
            snowleaf | 21 | female | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
      Ally Clans:
      SpruceClan | ponz
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

Borders
      Northeast | Clan Name | Username
      Northwest | BearClan | inky.
      Southeast | SpruceClan | ponz
      Southwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
      Herb | Usage
      Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
      Mice | x0 | 0 servings
      Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
      Hare | x2 | 6 servings
      Birds | x0 | 0 servings
      Small Fish | x0 | 0 servings
      Medium Fish | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
      Maria and Terry| Sharpstar -- Miles
      Name and Name | Kits
      Name and Name | Kits
    Last edited by demiboygod on Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
    demiboygod

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍

Postby noctenne » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:49 am

population. 018 toms, 024 mollies, 41 total
    daedra visit. april 1st
    servings required. 07
    last reply. here
    moderator. hazilnut
    pebbles. 154
    archives. here
    ↘ font credit: fontmeme
    ↘ image credit: myself

indentno story this time.
    x
    ACTION QUEUE
    [ diverwing is welcomed into the clan as a mother! ]
    [ shoalstar is kitting! autumnleaf assist, with all herbs nearby for use if needed ]
    [ cinderpaw is given x1 stinging nettle and x1 poppy seed ]
    [ flamepaw is given x1 tansy ]
    [ recruitment
    ↪️ darkpaw - any skill
    ↪️ falconpaw - any skill
    ↪️ flamepaw - any skill
    ↪️ cinderpaw takes his assessment, will he pass? ]
    [ smokefur and troutleap try for kits! ]
    [ the clan consumes x2 rainbow trout and x1 bank vole ]

notes

mage.
        shoalstar | 33 moons | molly | X
        ↪ kitting

mage’s scholar.
        borealtooth | 45 moons | molly | X

shamans.
        autumnleaf | 35 moons | molly | X

hunt chief.
        crypto | 63 moons | tom | X

battalion.
        willowsong | 46 moons | molly | X
        sparsefeather | 33 moons | molly | X
        thornstrike | 34 moons | molly | X
        digging bird | 28 moons | molly | X
        pigeonflight | 18 moons | molly | X
        silverstorm | 18 moons | molly | X
        ellis | 60 moons | tom | X
        abel | 33 moons | tom | X
        cherryfrost | 18 moons | molly | X
        witheredsoul | 18 moons | molly | X
        redfish | 18 moons | tom | X
        dustbird | 18 moons | tom | X
        smokefur | 29 moons | molly | X
        meadowheart | 45 moons | molly | X
        aspentail | 46 moons | molly | X
        ibisdancer | 39 moons | molly | X
        cormorantcry | 33 moons | tom | X
        rookpounce | 47 moons | tom | X
        troutleap | 24 moons | tom | X
        brackenstep | 20 moons | tom | X
        timberbark | 19 moons | tom | X
        weaselpelt | 19 moons | molly | X
        wiltedfur | 57 moons | molly | X
        minkskip | 41 moons | molly | X
        sunsetpelt | 38 moons | tom | X
        pondsplash | 25 moons | tom | X
        hayspeckle | 35 moons | molly | X
        coldglow | 27 moons | molly | X

scholars.
        cinderpaw | 16 moons | tom | X
        flamepaw | 9 moons | tom | X
        falconpaw | 11 moons | tom | X
        olivepaw | 10 moons | molly | X
        mosspaw | 10 moons | tom | X
        darkpaw | 7 moons | tom | X

mothers.
        tangledbriar | 39 moons | molly | X
        ↪ nursing: tigerkit, bubblekit
        diverwing | 26 moons | molly | X
        ↪ due in two moons

younglings.
        tigerkit | 2 moons | tom | X
        bubblekit | 2 moons | molly | X
      friends.
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

foes.
      Clan Name | Username
      Clan Name | Username

borders.
      north | open | clan name
      north-east | open | clan name
      east | open | clan name
      south-east | open | clan name
      south | open | clan name
      south-west | open | clan name
      west | open | clan name
      north-west | open | clan name

quarry.
      bank vole | x10 | 1 serve
      pond turtle | x11 | 1 serve
      red squirrel | x11 | 2 serve
      freshwater eel | x11 | 2 serve
      chinook salmon | x10 | 3 serve
      rainbow trout | x10 | 3 serve

the fallen.

noctenne

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me