Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

[] SilverClan [] 008 []

Postby viridxty » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:42 pm

Next Starclan Visit: 2 Moons | Mod: Amythest14 | Number Of Cats: 11 |
| Servings Needed: 2 |
| Pebbles: 93 |
©

Mod Notes:
I Would Like Any Cats I Find To Be On The Lines!

SilverClan Consumes 2/3 Of A Bird

Patrols
[] Blackwhisker And Pineleaf[]
[] Mistshine And Stempaw[]

Hunting
[]Blackwhisker And Pineleaf[]
[]Mistshine And Stempaw[]

Training
[]None This Moon[]

Health
[]Frostwing Examines Moonstar's Foot[]

Herb Gathering
[]Frostwing Gathers Herbs[]

StarClan
[]Nothing This Moon[]

Other
[]Goldenpetal Stays At Camp With Sunkit And Dawnkit[]
[]Stempaw Takes Her Assessment[]
[]Eclipsepaw Is Apprenticed To Blackwhisker[]

Story Notes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leader:
Moonstar | 34 Moons | Male |xXx
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
Name| Moons | Gender | xXx

Medicine Cat:
Icewing | 27 Moons | Male | xXx

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:
Blackwhisker | 35 Moons | Male | xXx
Mistshine | 37 Moons | Female | xXx
Pineleaf | 45 Moons | Male | xXx

Apprentices:
Stempaw| 12 Moons | Female | xXx
Eclipsepaw | 7 Moons |
Female | xXx
Bubblepaw | 7 Moons | Male | xXx

Queens:
Goldenpetal | 23 Moons | Female | xXx

Kits:
Sunkit | 4 Moons | Gender | xXx
Dawnkit | 4 Moons | Female | xXx

Elders:

Allies:
Clan | Owner
Clan | Owner
Clan | Owner
Clan | Owner

Enemies:
Clan | Owner
Clan | Owner
Clan | Owner

Borders:
North = Forest | Clan |
North-East = Forest | Clan |
South = Forest and Streams | BeeClan | -Fae
South-West = Forest And Lakes | Clan |
East = Sea and Mooncave
East-West = Forest | Clan |
West = Forest | HollyClan | jarside

Medicine Store:
Empty :O
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prey Pile:
Squirrel| x0 | 2 servings
Fish| x0 | 2-3 servings
Birds| x1/3 | 3 servings
Mice| x1 | 1 serving
Vole| x0 | 1 serving
Rabbit| x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
Moonstar | Stempaw | 3 Training Sessions
Blackwhisker | Eclipsepaw
Mistshine | Bubblepaw
Name| Apprentice

Apprentices' Skills
Stempaw: Hunting • Offensive Combat • Climbing
Skills
Offensive Combat
Defensive Combat
Hunting
Tracking
Climbing
Meeting Rouges
Meeting Loners
Meeting Other Clans
Gathering Manners

Families:
Unknown | Goldenpetal | Sunkit
Unknown | Unknown | Moonstar • Blackwhisker
Father | Mother | Kits

Deceased Cats:
Name | Gender | Cause Of Death

viridxty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🔥 Phoenixclan (14)

Postby Springtalon » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:59 am

ImageImageImage

Image(word font one) (word font two) (dingbat font one) (dingbat font two) Image
Image( population: 22 ) ( next request: 1 moon ) ( mod: deimos ) ( pebbles: 74 )Image
ImageImageImage

"The first life I give you, is a life for faith in your ancestors, you will need it in these upcoming moons."
"Be wary of the lives she gives you little Lotus, each life will amplify a single trait, but when you lose your
lives, you will lose those traits. Not fully, perhaps, but you will lose them."

"a life for faith in your ancestors"
"You will lose the trait, when you lose the life."
"faith in the dead, faith in me."
"You will lose it."

Lotusstar jerked awake with a gasp, heart pounding, pupils thin slits as she stared into the darkness of her den.
Spiraldapple lifted his head, sniffing at her worriedly. "Is everything alright?" he asked, voice raspy from sleep.
Lotusstar couldn't answer, could barely breathe.

Spiraldapple stared at her worriedly. "Lotus?" he asked "Lotus, do I need to go get Cherrydapple?"

No...no Cherrydapple. The medicine cat had taken too much glee in scolding Lotusstar about rabbit holes. The
clan had needed to eat though, still needed prey. She had lives to spare.

Lotusstar shook her head "No," she managed to rasp out. "I'm...I'm alright. It was just a bad dream." Spiraldapple
hummed, and gently began to lick her face, softly wiping his tongue across her fur. As the two laid back down,
to try and get some more sleep before the duties of the day took over, Lotusstar shuddered lightly.

Even if it took away everything she was, she had lives to spare.
She hadn't felt it so much last moon, when the fear and pain of suffocating to death was still very much real. It still
was, but the news that she and Spiraldapple were finally expecting, finally going to have a litter, had distracted her
from thinking about what that would mean for her.

But now, now that life was settling down again, she could feel it. The emptiness where her first life had been.
The hollowness she felt, instead of faith and trust, when she thought of Phoenix and Banshee.

Why had she put so much faith into Phoenix? Phoenix had given her these lives, had to have known that as she
died, she would lose all of the traits that, at the time, had made her feel invincible, like the perfect leader.
Faith in the ancestors, Bravery, Trust, Courage, Confidence, Care for Strangers, Knowing when to Delegate
Tasks, Kindness, and Love.

Lotusstar supposed she should be grateful, that she would never lose love. For when she lost her ninth life, she
would join the ancestors, either as a firey-winged guardian spirit, or a shadowed evil soul. And right now,
Lotusstar didn't know which she would prefer. But she did know, even when she was a coward, who had no
trust in anyone, no confidence in herself, and was so wary of strangers she did everything herself and showed
no cat kindness....she would still have love. And she would love her mate, and their kits, up until she took the
last breath of her final life, she would love them, and anyone else she grew to love before then. Because she
would still be able to love, even if the clan turned against her, and no one felt love for her.

And that would be alright.

And when it was her turn to pass lives onto the next leader, be it Blazinsgstripe or someone else, since she
didn't trust anymore that the ancestors would protect them properly, keep them safe. When it was her turn
to grant the lives, even if it was just the final one. She would make sure that the next leader never lost
whatever was most important to them in their warrior life.

(✧ blazingstripe, rhododendronblossom, clovermask, and sakuragaze go on patrol ✧)
(✧ birchsniffle, hurricaneshadow, warblewhisker, and floppyears go hunting ✧)
(✧ flipkit, springkit, and bouncekit become warrior apprentices ✧)
(✧ fuzzribbon tests daisypaw on his final assessment ✧)
(✧ blazingstripe trains lightningpaw in hunting ✧)
(✧ cherrydroplet goes herb hunting ✧)
(✧ phoenixclan eat 1 thrush and 1 wren - going over required servings but i forgot to feed them last moon so...xP ✧)
(✧ ive claimed my 25th advent cat, but it has yet to be made :3 ✧)

notes for dei
(✧ forgot on the apprentice thing, huh actually didn't know on the warrior thing adsfhjksdfa makes sense tho xP ✧)

reminders for self
(✧ blazingstripe is going to end up in a fr with ravencloud of bearclan ✧)
(✧ daisypaw is going to end up in a fr with pepperkit of pineclan ✧)
(✧ warblewhisker is going to end up in a fr with brindlebird of strikersclan ✧)
(✧ fuzzribbon is in a fr with pamplemousseeyes of chessclan ✧)
(✧ birchsniffle and sakuragaze are always open for flings ✧)
(✧ clovermask and ibisheart of ravenclan have a fling ✧)
(✧ springpaw will have a fling with diamondgaze of hazeclan ✧)
(✧ remember to age cats ✧)
(✧ second post since clover has joined ✧)

xxxxx

┌──────────Image──────────┐
    leader
    lotusstar | 45 moons | female (afab)
    ↳ ★★★★★★★★ (8/9)
    └──────────────────────┘
    deputy
    blazingstripe | 67 moons | male (amab)
    └──────────────────────┘
    shaman
    cherrydroplet | 63 moons | female (afab)
    ↳ ✿✿✿✿✿ (5/5)
    └──────────────────────┘
    elders
    ✧ name | age | gender
    ✧ name | age | gender
    └──────────────────────┘
    warriors
    birchsniffle | 50 moons | male (amab)
    warblewhisker | 42 moons | male (amab)
    spiraldapple | 40 moons | male (amab)
    sakuragaze | 31 moons | female (afab)
    clovermask | 25 moons | enby (amab)
    rhododendronblossom | 22 moons | f (afab)
    hurricaneshadow | 18 moons | male (amab)
    └──────────────────────┘
    apprentices
    daisypaw | 14 moons | male (amab)
    lightningpaw | 12 moons | female (amab)
    └──────────────────────┘
    queens
    floppyears | 54 moons | female (afab)
    fuzzribbon | 38 moons | female (afab)
    └──────────────────────┘
    kits
    flipkit | 6 moons | male (amab)
    bouncekit | 6 moons | female (afab)
    springkit | 6 moons | female (afab)
    blackkit | 4 moons | male (amab)
    marronkit | 4 moons | male (amab)
    chestnutkit | 4 moons | female (afab)
    walnutkit | 4 moons | female (afab)
    cocoakit | 4 moons | female (afab)
    └──────────────────────┘
    inter-clan relations
    ✧ clan | owner | ally
    ✧ clan | owner | neutral
    ✧ clan | owner | enemy
    └──────────────────────┘
    nearby clans
    ✧ chessclan (sharpie) | north
    ✧ bearclan (inky) | west
    └──────────────────────┘
    prey pile
    ✧ Thrush | x1 | 3 servings
    ✧ Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    ✧ Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    ✧ Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
    ✧ Wren | x0 | 3 servings
    ✧ Robin | x3 | 3 servings

└──────────────────────┘
    herb pile
    (x1) Bindweed | Broken Bones
    (x1) Burdock Root | Rat Bites
    (x2) Burnet | Traveling Herb
    (x2) Catmint | Greencough
    (x2) Chervil Leaf | Infection
    (x1) Chervil Root | Bellyache
    (x2) Coltsfoot | Breathing
    (x4) Comfrey Root | Inflammation/Burns
    (x1) Dandelion | Bee stings/painkiller
    (x1) Deathberries | Poisonous
    (x2) Dried Oak Leaf | Infection
    (x1) Fennel | Hips
    (x1) Goatweed | Grief
    (x3) Goldenrod | Painkiller
    (x1) Holly Berry | Poisonous
    (x1) Lovage | Fever
    (x1) Mallow | Bellyache
    (x2) Marigold | Inflammation/Infection
    (x0) Socoth | Prevents Death in Kitting
    (x4) Thyme | Shock
    (x2) Water Hemlock | Poisonous
    (x1) Yarrow | Toxins
    └──────────────────────┘
    cat notes
    Fuzzribbon
    ↳ Catches Large Birds 20% more than others,
    excels at Leafbare hunting
    Daisypaw
    ↳ Each Patrol/Hunt, he has a 1/4 chance to
    double the entire patrol (NOT CATS)
    Bouncekit
    ↳ born deaf
    Clovermask
    ↳ Every fourth post will bring something
    lucky, increases chances of finding cats
    on patrol who need some luck
    └──────────────────────┘
    training
    ✧ fuzzribbon | daisypaw | 4/4
    ↳ patrol, climb, fish, fight
    ✧ blazingstripe | lightningpaw | 0/4
    ↳ skill, skill, skill, skill
    └──────────────────────┘
    families
    spiraldapple | twist
    hurricanepaw
    floppyears | stryker
    flipkit, bouncekit
    springkit
    fuzzribbon | pamplemousseeyes (chess)
    blackkit, marronkit
    chestnutkit, walnutkit
    cocoakit, aloèskit (chess)
    lotusstar | spiraldapple
    ↳ expecting ( two moons )
    clovermask | ibisheart (raven)
    ↳ expecting
    └──────────────────────┘
    deceased
    phoenix | 32 moons | female (afab)
    ↳ forest fire, pure soul
    banshee | 39 moons | female (amab)
    ↳ forest fire, evil soul
    └──────────────────────┘
Last edited by Springtalon on Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby winter solstice. » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:09 am

SeaClan
Number of Cats: 91 (50 M | 40 F | 1 NB)
Next Moonpool Visit: Anytime
Archive Thread: boop
Territory: boop
Cat Descriptions/Genetics/Relationships: boop
Serving Size: 15
Pebbles: 76

(Last moon)
Limpetpaw
He sighed. The cold and the snow certainly hadn't helped. But it wasn't why he failed to pass his training the other day. His dad, his older brother.. even his own littermates... they seemed to be moving on from her death too quickly.

Mum... are you there? Up in StarClan? Are you watching us? Do you... do you still love us?

There were more questions he wanted to ask. But she was gone. Dappledawn had told him. No, every cat had told him. StarClan existed, and Whiterose had gone to join them. She would no longer know pain nor suffering - the spirits would take good care of her.

But he wanted her here. Not in StarClan.

Sighing again, the striped brown tom made his way back toward camp.

<Same time, camp>
Chestnutwish, Hurricaneheart
Chestnutwish fretted, pacing back and forth, "I... I hope she is okay." "She's strong," her father assured her, "she'll survive. I know she will. I trust SeaClan to search and find her." "But..." the 'ghost tabby' protested, "poor Grousewhisker and Lobeliaclaw... they found their frozen bodies near the sea!" "We just need to look to StarClan and to the rest of our Clan," Hurricaneheart repeated firmly, though there was a distant look in his eyes.

(This moon)
<Nursery>
Oatstripe purred proudly, having groomed her five kits, "I'm so proud of you all, dears! You'll all be apprentices now." Emberkit meowed proudly, promising, "I'm gonna be the bestest warrior ever!" Curlewkit squared his little shoulders, "Nuh uh! I'm gonna be the bestest-est ever warrior... ever!"

Oatstripe's brother, Oakshadow, came into view with a wide smile on his face, unable to hide his amusement. He had come to check on his mate, Nightwing, whose belly had gotten noticeably bigger in the last moon, and had overheard the good news. The brown classic tabby tom mewed, gently cuffing his nephew's ear with a paw, "Ey, watch it, Curlewkit. That title clearly belongs to me, your amazing, good-looking uncle!" Curlewkit and his littermates let out giggles as Oatstripe rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Thicketscar, the kits' grandfather, came into view as he leisurely stepped into the dim nursery. The brown tabby elder purred, giving each of his grandkits a lick on their cheek, "Congratulations, kits. Now," he added, a merry twinkle in his eyes, "behave like apprentices, all right?" Railkit smiled and replied, "Not until we get our -paw names!" Dotterelkit nodded furiously and added, "Yeah! Until Carrotstar gives us our -paw names we are still kits!"

<A little later, main camp>
Carrotstar
The ginger-and-white tom swallowed nervously. Sure, he'd done warrior ceremonies already. Heck, he'd appointed his deputy and endured receiving nine lives from StarClan. But this was going to be his first apprentice ceremony... and five at that? Swallowing again, he turned toward the direction his father, Leafwhisker, was sitting in, and was surprised to see his father meeting his gaze. A small, warm smile crept up on the face of the cream tabby as the former leader of SeaClan nodded encouragingly at his son. Feeling refreshed, Carrotstar nodded in gratitude before turning to face straight ahead, leaping onto the Meeting Ledge. He called, "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey meet here, beneath the Meeting Ledge, for a Clan meeting!" This brought the warriors, medicine cats, and apprentices out of their respective chambers. There was sadness that clung to the pelts of all the clan cats. After all, it had only been one moon since Obsidianheart, Lobeliaclaw, and Grousewhisker had gone missing, and only a few sunrises ago that a patrol had found the bodies of the latter two. Dappledawn, Sandripple, and Comfreyleaf had confirmed the two had frozen to death. Carrotstar looked at Chestnutwish and Hurricaneheart sympathetically as father and daughter came to the meeting, choosing to sit on the edges. It hadn't been long since the family had been reunited, and fate had cruelly separated them again.

Clearing his throat, the ginger-and-white tabby tom meowed, "Cats of SeaClan, we are gathered here today to celebrate the growing of five young cats today. Curlewkit, Dotterelkit, Emberkit, Godwitkit, and Railkit have reached the age of six moons, and are ready to be apprenticed!" There were roars of happiness and cries of congratulations from the clan as the five kits lifted their heads high with pride. Carrotstar smiled and continued, "Curlewkit, Dotterelkit, Emberkit, Godwitkit, and Railkit, step forward please." The excited kits were ushered in front of the ginger-furred leader and all of the Clan by their equally-excited mother, Oatstripe, and the would-be apprentices eagerly met their leader's gaze with bright, shining eyes.

Carrotstar meowed solemnly, "Curlewkit, Dotterelkit, Emberkit, Godwitkit, and Railkit, from this day forth, until you have earned your warrior names, you will be known as Curlewpaw, Dotterelpaw, Emberpaw, Godwitpaw, and Railpaw." Turning to where Sticklenose was sitting, the SeaClan leader continued, "Sticklenose, you have proven to us over and over again that you are a valuable member of SeaClan, ever since you came to visit us many moons ago. And thus, it is high time that you take an apprentice now. You will be mentor to young Curlewpaw - I hope that you will pass all you know down to him." The normally-sassy silver tabby tom had a shocked expression on his face as he stared at Carrotstar and then at Curlewpaw, who seemed almost unable to contain his excitement at having named an apprentice. It took a few moments for Sticklenose to step up to the young brown tabby tom, and another moment for new mentor to meet his new charge's nose. When this was done, the two moved back to give the other four room to meet their own mentors. Carrotstar cleared his throat and went on, catching the attention of Swiftgale as he spoke, "Swiftgale, I know you have gone through many an event ever since you came to us during Leafstar's reign, seeking shelter after enduring a harrowing journey from the disbanded SilentClan. You know great endurance and great survival skills - important skills to know when it comes to living here on the cliffs by the northern sea. And so, you will be mentor to young Dotterelpaw. I hope that you pass all you know down to him." The black-and-white she-cat loomed surprised, which turned to a look of gratitude as she padded up to the young apprentice, who was barely resisting the urge to jump up and down in excitement. The two met and touched noses with each other before retreating, just as Sticklenose and Curlewpaw had done.

Carrotstar meowed, spotting the distinctive coat of Centaurytuft, "Centaurytuft. You have come from the life of a loner to that of a Clanmate, and through it all, you persevered, growing to become a valued warrior of our Clan. You are now ready for your first apprentice. You will be mentor to young Emberpaw. I hope that you will pass all you know down to her." The ginger-and-white Turkish Van tom padded slowly into the clearing, a look of pleasant surprise on his facial features. He touched noses with the young caliby she-cat before the two stood beside the other two pairs. Nodding toward the two remaining apprentices, Carrotstar meowed, "For thoughtful young Godwitpaw, there is no finer mentor for him in our Clan than young Arrowthroat, who overcame his stutter through hard work and endurance. He has also learned from Claypool, an excellent fisher and hunter. I hope that you will pass all you know down to young Godwitpaw, Arrowthroat." Arrowthroat slowly rose to his paws, completely taken by surprise, with all five his siblings giving him enthusiastic nudges forward. It was a moment before the brown tabby warrior made his way to where Godwitpaw stood, and carefully touched noses with his apprentice.

The SeaClan leader took a deep breath as he announced, "And finally, Icyclaw. You are an excellent fighter who fought tooth and claw to save us from certain danger during the attempted rogue invasion. I hope that you pass all you know down to young Railpaw." The pure white tom stared at Carrotstar with shock, with an expression that said he was not expecting himself to be picked, before shakily making his way to where Railpaw stood waiting patiently.

Once Icyclaw and his new apprentice stood back, the Clan roared as one: "Curlewpaw! Dotterelpaw! Emberpaw! Godwitpaw! Railpaw! Curlewpaw! Dotterelpaw! Emberpaw! Godwitpaw! Railpaw!"

When the Clan settled down once more, Carrotstar meowed, tone becoming serious, "It has been one moon since the disappearance of Obsidianheart. We have yet to locate her, dead or alive; however, we will keep holding onto the hope that she will be alive and well, and search for her. Claypool, Albatrossfeather, Boragewhisker, Goshawkflight, Magpiepelt, and Whisperdust, you will form the special patrol that will attempt to locate Obsidianheart. Do you understand?" The six cats mentioned looked at each other from the crowd before meowing as one, "Yes, Carrotstar!" "Then," the ginger-and-white tabby continued, "you will start your search now. May StarClan guide your paws." The other cats of the Clan murmured words of luck as the six warriors made their way out of camp.

(Note to mod: On patrol rolls, when/if you roll for cats, can you find the following cats? Flaxmist (18th cat), Anemonelight (25th cat). Also, may I request lineart from now on?)
Photos are public domain, from unsplash, pixabay, pexels. Linearts by Grey_Hoodie, H155, and/or kaspbrak., and colored in by Lokisaurus, deimos and Kazin (all on CS). Other images have individual credits next to images)

[ The Clan consumes Hare x1, Big Fish x2, and Fish x3. ]
[ Obsidianheart is missing. ]
[ Sandripple, Dappledawn, and Comfreyleaf search for kitting herbs, and sharpen their skills by treating Buntingfeather, Blackfrost, and Dryadripple. ]
[ Buntingfeather receives +1 stinging nettle for his injury and rests for a moon. ]
[ Blackfrost receives +1 dandelion for her injury and rests for a moon. ]
[ Dryadripple receives +1 daisy leaf and rests for a moon. ]
[ Claypool, Albatrossfeather, Boragewhisker, Goshawkflight, Magpiepelt, and Whisperdust go in search for Obsidianheart. ]
[ Everyone else stays at camp. ]
[ Cardinalsong, Egretflight, and Sulphurstream teach their apprentices the Fishing skill. ]
[ Daisysong teaches Limpetpaw the Swimming skill (try 2). ]
[ Creampaw is ready to take the final assessment! If he passes, he will be known as Creamthistle. ]
[ Sweetpaw is ready to take the final assessment! If he passes, he will be known as Sweetbreeze. ]
[ Adderpaw is ready to take the final assessment! If he passes, he will be known as Adderfrost. ]
[ Stormbreeze and Mintnose try for kits. ]
[ Hailcloud and Fritillarytail try for kits. ]
[ Ivynose and Rippleheart try for kits. ]
[ Coppertail will give birth in two moons. ]
[ Dustflower, Softdawn, Brimflower, Hollyspots, and Nightwing will give birth in one moon. ]
[ Curlewkit, Dotterelkit, Emberkit, Godwitkit, and Railkit are six moons old and become apprentices - Curlewpaw is apprenticed to Sticklenose, Dotterelpaw to Swiftgale, Emberpaw to Centaurytuft, Godwitpaw to Arrowthroat, and Railpaw to Icyclaw. ]

Leader:
          Carrotstar | 42 moons | tom
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★ [9/9]

Deputy:
          Thistletuft | 40 moons | tom

Medicine Cats:
          Comfreyleaf | 21 moons | she-cat |
          Skills: ★★★★★ [5/5]
          Dappledawn | 40 moons | she-cat | has a twisted paw | head medicine cat
          Sandripple | 50 moons | tom

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Name | Age | Gender

Warriors:
          Accentorfoot | 34 moons | tom
          Albatrossfeather | 21 moons | tom
          Anwyll | 48 moons | tom | powers | mute
          Arrowthroat | 24 moons | tom
          Bankrose | 35 moons | she-cat
          Bellcloud | 44 moons | she-cat
          Birchlight | 72 moons | she-cat
          Blackfrost | 18 moons | she-cat
          Bonecloud | 18 moons | she-cat | X | Image Credit
          Boomtail | 34 moons | tom
          Boragewhisker | 18 moons | tom
          Brackensky | 18 moons | she-cat
          Bracketcloud | 21 moons | she-cat| power: can sense what others are feeling
          Brightwillow | 18 moons | she-cat
          Buntingfeather | 18 moons | tom | X | Image Credit
          Campionstorm | 25 moons | nonbinary (afab)
          Cardinalsong | 33 moons | tom
          Centaurytuft | 33 moons | tom
          Chestnutwish | 58 moons | she-cat | X
          Claypool | 76 moons | tom | powers
          Conifer | 76 moons | tom
          Daisysong | 51 moons | she-cat
          Dryadripple | 21 moons | she-cat | X
          Egretflight | 35 moons | she-cat
          Fernthroat | 21 moons | tom
          Fritillarytail | 72 moons | she-cat
          Goldenmist | 37 moons | she-cat
          Goosewing | 72 moons | she-cat
          Goshawkflight | 51 moons | tom
          Hailcloud | 85 moons | tom
          Harrierflight | 18 moons | she-cat
          Hawkpath | 44 moons | tom
          Hurricaneheart | 77 moons | X
          Icyclaw | 24 moons | tom
          Ivynose | 51 moons | tom
          Jadefall | 34 moons | she-cat
          Juniperfrost | 32 moons | tom
          Leafwhisker | 80 moons | tom
          Lightfur | 24 moons | tom
          Magpiepelt | 24 moons | she-cat
          Mintnose | 82 moons | she-cat
          Mistyriver | 18 moons | she-cat | X | Image Credit
          Oakshadow | 67 moons | tom
          Oatstripe | 39 moons | she-cat
          Obsidianheart | 82 moons | she-cat
          Petrelwing | 18 moons | tom
          Pinefoot | 50 moons | tom
          Rainstream | 18 moons | tom | X | Image Credit
          Riversong | 18 moons | she-cat
          Seabreeze | 24 moons | she-cat
          Sharkfang | 21 moons | tom
          Shorefall | 82 moons | tom
          Sticklenose | 68 moons | tom
          Stormbreeze | 83 moons | tom
          Sulphurstream | 49 moons | tom
          Swiftgale | 30 moons | she-cat
          Thunderstrike | 57 moons | tom
          Waxfeather | 19 moons | tom
          Whisperdust | 82 moons | she-cat
          Willowclaw | 18 moons | tom
          Winterflame | 24 moons| she-cat
          Wolfshadow | 57 moons | tom | X
          Name | Age | Gender

Apprentices:
          Adderpaw | 18 moons | tom
          Arumpaw | 9 moons | she-cat
          Chamomilepaw | 9 moons | tom
          Creampaw | 18 moons | tom | X | Image Credit
          Curlewpaw | 6 moons | tom
          Dotterelpaw | 6 moons | tom
          Emberpaw | 6 moons | she-cat
          Godwitpaw | 6 moons | tom
          Limpetpaw | 9 moons | tom
          Onionpaw | 9 moons | tom
          Railpaw | 6 moons | tom
          Sweetpaw | 18 moons | tom
          Name | Age | Gender

Queens:
          Brimflower | 61 moons | she-cat
          Coppertail | 31 moons | she-cat
          Dustflower | 78 moons | she-cat
          Glassflower | 36 moons | she-cat
          Hollyspots | 40 moons | she-cat
          Nightwing | 65 moons | she-cat
          Rippleheart | 51 moons | she-cat | permaqueen
          Softdawn | 61 moons | she-cat | blind | permaqueen
          Name | Age | Gender

Kits:
          Periwinklekit | 3 moons | tom
          Quillkit | 3 moons | tom
          Ruffkit | 3 moons | she-cat
          Name | Age | Gender

Elders:
          Thicketscar | 106 moons | tom
          Name | Age | Gender |
    Ally Clans:
    GustClan | Chamrosh
    ForestClan | Simonpet
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Sea (none)
    East | CloudClan | FairyCharmed (2nd Clan)
    South | IceClan | FairyCharmed (Site Clan; under name wintersolstice)
    West | SpiderClan (SI) | :.Duplex.:
    Northeast | Sea (none)
    Northwest | Sea (none)
    Southeast | Katter Av Den Frosne Øya | sharpiesandhamilton
    Southwest | PineClan | deimos

Medicine Store
    Alder Bark: For tooth pain (eases toothache). x2
    Beech Bark: Unknown usage. x1
    Beech Leaves: For carrying other herbs. x1
    Bindweed: Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place (unknown effect). x1
    Blackberry Leaves: These leaves are chewed into a pulp (eases the swelling of bee stings). x4
    Borage Leaves: It is chewed and eaten by nursing queens (produces more and better milk, also brings down fevers). x2
    Bright-Eye: Unknown usage x4
    Broom: It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds (effect unknown). x1
    Burdock Root: The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp (lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites). x2
    Burnet: A traveling herb (Said to help stop minor bleeding on Twolegs; keeps a cat's strength up). x4
    Catchweed: The burrs are put on the pelt where poultices are (stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin). x1
    Catmint/Catnip: Eaten (best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare; can also be used for whitecough). x0
    Celandine: Juice is trickled into the eye (soothes damaged eyes). x2
    Chamomile: Eaten (strengthens the heart and soothes the mind; also given to traveling cats for strength). x2
    Chervil: Chewed to extract the juice of the leaves or the root (for infected wounds and bellyache, respectively; can also be used during kitting). x1
    Chickweed: Eaten (treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred). x7
    Cob Nuts: Made into ointments (effect unknown). x0
    Cobwebs: Press over wound (to soak up and stop/slow the bleeding; may also be used to bind broken bones). x0
    Coltsfoot: Leaves chewed into a pulp (eases breathing or kitten-cough; eases cracked or sore pads). x4
    Comfrey Root: Roots are chewed into a poultice; can also be lined in one's nest (repairs broken bones or soothes wounds; also used for wrenched claws; can be used for itching or inflammation on stiff joints; also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest; can be used for burns). x2
    Daisy Leaf: Chewed into a paste (eases the pain of aching joints; also a traveling herb). x2
    Dandelion: The white liquid is thought to be applied to bee stings; leaves can be chewed (thought to soothe and heal bee stings; its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller). x1
    Dock: Chewed up and applied to scratches, similar to sorrel; also can be put in one's nest during sleep (soothes scratches, though can sting when applied; soothes sore pads; if placed in nests, it can ease the pain of wounds). x1
    Elder Leaves: Turned into a poultice (Soothes sprains). x0
    Fennel: Stalks are broken and juice is squeezed into the receiver's mouth (helps pain in the hips). x1
    Feverfew: Eaten (reduces body temperature for cats with fevers or chills; also heals aches and pains; especially good for headaches). x2
    Goatweed: Given daily (eases anxiety and grief). x1
    Goldenrod: helps prevent infection + treats wounds. x2
    Hawkweed: Unknown usage (like catmint, but not as strong).x1
    Heather Nectar: Included in herbal mixtures (makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures). x1
    Honey: Eaten, or given by moss soaked in it (soothes infections; a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats; helps cats swallow other concoctions; helps soothe coughing; gives energy). x2
    Horsetail: Chewed to a poultice, and applied to wounds (treats infections; stops bleeding). x1
    Ivy Leaf: To store other herbs. x2
    Juniper Berries: Chewed and eaten (soothes bellyaches; gives strength; helps troubled breathing; also used to help calm cats). x5
    Lamb's Ear: Unknown usage (gives a cat strength). x3
    Lavender: Placed under a cat's nose and is to be inhaled constantly, or rubbed/placed on an animal's body to hide the scent of death (cures fevers and chills; also used to hide the scent of death). x2
    Lovage: Cures coughs x4
    Lungwort: Eaten (cures yellowcough).x5
    Mallow Leaves: Eaten (soothes bellyaches). x2
    Marigold: Petals or leaves chewed in a poultice; juice can be used as well (stops infections; stops bleeding; used for inflammation in the joints). x2
    Meadow Saffron: Unknown usage. x2
    Mint: Rubbed on a dead body (used to hide the scent of death). x1
    Mouse Bile: the liquid is stored in moss and dabbed onto ticks embedded in pelt (the ticks fall off).x0
    Dried Oak Leaf: the dried leaves are to be stored in a dry location until the time of usage, when they are chewed into a thick poultice and spread on a wound (stops infection from setting in). x3
    Parsley: Eaten (stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, don't need milk anymore, or are producing too much milk; also used to cure bellyache). x2
    Poppy Seeds: Chewed on (helps a cat sleep; soothes shock or distress; eases pain; not recommended for nursing queens).x1
    Ragwort Leaves: Crushed and chewed; mixed with juniper leaves, it can help aching joints (treats aching joints; keeps a cat's strength up). x3
    Ragweed: Thought to give cats extra strength (like lamb's ear, ragweed gives a cat extra strength and energy). x1
    Raspberry Leaves: Could be a painkiller, or helps stop bleeding during kitting (could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding) x1
    Rosemary: Put on the pelt of a dead cat and prepare it for burial (hides the scent of death). x0
    Rush: Used to bind broken bones (helps hold a broken limb into place, like casts for Twolegs). x1
    Sorrel: Eaten (traveling herb; can also build up appetite). x2
    Sticks: Cats in pain bite it when other medicine is either unavailable or not recommended; also used to help broken legs heal (distracts cat from pain; recommended for queens giving birth). x1
    Stinging Nettle: The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound; the stems can also be chewed (induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively; can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones; helps with wounds; chewing the stems helps fight against infection). x0
    Sweet-Sedge: One must swallow the sap (eases infection). x2
    Tansy: To be consumed, but only in small doses (cures coughs; can be also used to cure wounds and poisons; stops cats from getting greencough; soothes throats). x4
    Tormentil: Chewed and put on the wound (its root is good for treating all wounds and extracting poisons). x1
    Thyme: Leaves can be chewed on (calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock). x2
    Traveling Herbs: Eaten (used to give a cat more energy and strength, and keeps the cat from getting hungry for a long time). x1
    Watermint: It is usually chewed into a pulp, and then eaten (eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache).x0
    Wild Garlic: One must roll in it (prevents infection, especially rat bites). x3
    Willow Bark: Usage unknown (eases pain). x3
    Willow Leaves: Eaten (stops vomiting). x0
    Wintergreen: Usage unknown (treats wounds and some poisons). x1
    Yarrow: Its leaves are chewed into a poultice that can be given to cats or applied to a wound, depending on the situation (extracts poisons from wounds; will make a cat vomit up toxins; the ointment will soften and help heal cracked pads).x1
    Deathberries: Sometimes used to kill other cats by making them eat the berry (kills a cat within minutes when consumed). Also known as yew berries or night seeds. x3
    Foxglove Seeds: They are used to treat the heart (can easily cause paralysis and heart failure). x1
    Holly Berries: Usage unknown (effect unknown). x3
    Deadly Nightshade: To quickly kill a cat who cannot be saved (poisonous). x0
    Water Hemlock: Usage unknown (causes writhing, pain, and foaming of the mouth). x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x3 | 2 servings
    Sparrow | x3 | 3 servings
    Mouse | x3 | 1 serving
    Hare | x3 | 3 servings
    Shrew | x6 | 1 serving
    Big Fish | x5 | 3 servings
    Seagulls | x1 | 3 servings
    Total | 86 servings

Mentors:
    Goldenmist | Adderpaw | 6 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking, Combat, Climbing
    Fritillarytail | Creampaw | 6 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking, Climbing, Combat
    Jadefall | Sweetpaw | 6 | Hunting, Swimming, Fishing, Tracking, Combat, Climbing
    Cardinalsong | Arumpaw | 2 | Hunting, Swimming
    Egretflight | Chamomilepaw | 2 | Hunting, Swimming
    Daisysong | Limpetpaw | 1 | Hunting
    Sulphurstream | Onionpaw | 2 | Hunting, Swimming
    Sticklenose | Curlewpaw | 0 | Moves
    Swiftgale | Dotterelpaw | 0 | Moves
    Centaurytuft | Emberpaw | 0 | Moves
    Arrowthroat | Godwitpaw | 0 | Moves
    Icyclaw | Railpaw | 0 Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Fogkit | 5 moons | tom| Murdered by Stormfang
    Snakekit | 0 moons | tom | Stillborn
    Brightstream | 45 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Stormfang
    Mottledsmoke | 33 moons | she-cat | Death by crows
    Smallwing | 23 moons | tom | Death by crows
    Owlfrost | 49 moons | tom | Death by crows
    Rosefern | 68 moons | she-cat | Greencough
    Sleetsky | 29 moons | she-cat | Greencough
    Fernstrike | 37 moons | tom | Executed by Ravenwish under Stormfang's orders
    Spiderpath | 45 moons | tom | Greencough
    Ashkit | 0 moons | she-cat | weakness
    Silkfeather | 44 moons | she-cat | Killed by Ravenwish
    Cloudkit | 0 moons | tom | Killed by Ravenwish
    Emberwhisker | 39 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Ravenwish, under Stormfang's orders
    Brocadeheart | 12 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Applemist, under Stormfang's orders
    Ravenwish | 36 moons | tom | Executed for murder of four cats
    Palekit | 3 moons | she-cat | Fell off of cliff while playing with Grasskit
    Grasskit | 3 moons | tom | Fell off of cliff while playing with Palekit
    Cedarpaw | 6 moons | tom | Fell off of the Sea Path while not listening to his mentor Cliffstripe's warnings
    Breezewhisker | 38 moons | she-cat | Greencough
    Lavenderpaw | 12 moons | she-cat | Greencough
    Honeytuft | 78 moons | tom | Killed by alleycats
    Morningflame | 42 moons | tom | Murdered by Stormfang while asleep
    Whiterose | 88 moons | she-cat | Killed by alleycats
    Cliffstripe | 31 moons | tom | Killed by alleycats
    Sagefrost | 43 moons | she-cat | Murdered by Splashstone
    Splashstone | 18 moons | she-cat | Killed by Goosewing
    Grousewhisker | 42 moons | tom | Froze to death in a blizzard
    Lobeliaclaw | 26 moons | she-cat | Froze to death in a blizzard
    Cat Name | Age at Death | Gender | Cause of Death

Family:
    Leafwhisker and Whiterose | Carrotstar, Brocadeheart (adopted), Arumpaw, Chamomilepaw, Limpetpaw, Onionpaw
    ??? and Dustflower | Daisysong, Lily, Ivynose
    Vinescratch (WildClan) and Brightstream | Hollyspots, Thistletuft, Fogkit, Dappledawn
    Shorefall and Dustflower | Goldenmist (adopted), Snakekit, Cliffstripe, unborn kit(s)
    Adoniscloud (GustClan) and Softdawn | Gullstream (GustClan), Gannetnose (GustClan), Boomtail, Jadefall, unborn kit(s)
    Oakshadow and Nightwing | Bellcloud (adopted), Cedarpaw, Brightwillow, Petrelwing, Blackfrost, unborn kit(s)
    Stormfang and Goosewing | Sharkfang, Splashstone, Comfreyleaf, Albatrossfeather, Fernthroat
    Stormbreeze and Mintnose | Willowclaw, Lavenderpaw, Bonecloud, Buntingfeather, Boragewhisker
    Ivynose and Rippleheart | Lightfur, Seabreeze, Ashkit, Arrowthroat, Icyclaw (adopted), Winterflame (adopted), Magpiepelt (adopted)
    ??? and Silkfeather | Cloudkit, Icyclaw, Winterflame, Magpiepelt
    Wolfshadow and Brimflower | Rainstream, Mistyriver, Creampaw, unborn kit(s)
    Hailcloud and Fritillarytail | Palekit, Sweetpaw, Riversong
    Hawkpath and Bellcloud | Adderpaw, Brackensky, Grasskit, Harrierflight
    Goosewing and Rippleheart | Half-Siblings (same mother, different father)
    Sticklenose and Silkfeather | Siblings/Littermates
    Sticklenose | Blood-uncle to Icyclaw, Winterflame, and Magpiepelt
    ??? and Oatstripe | Dotterelpaw, Emberpaw, Godwitpaw, Railpaw, Curlewpaw
    Carrotstar and Hollyspots | unborn kit(s)
    Oakshadow and Oatstripe | Siblings/Littermates
    Thicketscar | Father to Oakshadow and Oatstripe
    Anwyll and ??? | Bracketcloud, Zevon (SwiftClan), Drizzle (SwiftClan), Quinn (SwiftClan)
    Ravenwish and Chestnutwish | Siblings/Littermates
    Hawktalon (StrikersClan) and Glassflower | Wolfpaw (StrikersClan), Quillkit, Ruffkit, Periwinklekit
    Egretflight and Coppertail | unborn kit(s) {Centaurytuft as surrogate father}
    Hurricaneheart and Obsidianheart | Ravenwish, Chestnutwish
    Name and Name | Relationships
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazz. » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:21 am

archive | Mod: amethyst | TwsitedClan uses: 10 servings | Next Moonpool visit: later
Cats: 062 | 027 females | 035 males | 001 visiting | Pebbles: 144

─ ℓαsт мσση
    xxxxxxx“Whoa, what happened?” Starlingsky stared at the mountain of prey Mambasnap’s patrol had just added to the fresh-kill pile. “Were they just jumping into your claws?”
    xxxxxxxMambasnap shrugged. “I don’t know. Every once in a while I seem to catch more prey than usual; it’s pretty odd.”
    xxxxxxx“We’ll take what we can get I guess.” Starlingsky shook her head. That was really odd.

─ ρяεsεηт
      xxxxxxxWojtek walked along a small abandoned dirt trail. It looked like long ago, cats had trampled the grass so much that nothing grew anymore. He had already passed a run-down cemetery and avoided any cats that were scented there. Wojtek didn’t like the sight of the crumbling stones and wanted to settle down somewhere with less manmade objects. He eventually wandered right into another clan’s hunting patrol. Or it should have been part of a hunting patrol, but he ran into two mollies heavily flirting with each other. Wojtek had wanted to ask them about their territory he had wandered into, but now felt like he was on intruding something private. “Even though, I only have one eye, I can only see a future where I’m with you.” One of them murmured to the other. “Will you grant me the greatest pleasure of being my mate?”
      xxxxxxx“Of course, love,” The other molly responded.
      xxxxxxx“Hey,” As soon as Wojtek spoke, the mollies spun around with their claws out, “I just wanted to know if there was a good place to take up shelter nearby.”
      xxxxxxx“Oh,” The mollies looked relieved that no fight would take place, “We can take you back to the cabin, I suppose.” Wojtek accepted. He was a bit disappointed that he would be around an old, human cabin but felt that he had to at least check it out after ruining a special moment.
      xxxxxxx•••
      xxxxxxxGloryrise and Tigerstrike snoozed the afternoon away. Lilacdawn was outside socializing with the queens and elders, and the two co-parents were curled up on opposite sides of the nest with all six kits snuggled between them. The new parents only woke when a couple kits started to stir. “Can they always stay this little?” Tigerstrike licked the closest kit. He was getting better at telling the three black kits apart; he had licked Riverkit.
      xxxxxxx“They better grow and finally allow me back on hunting and border patrols.” Gloryrise nudged Morningkit who was now crushing her tail. “I’m sure they’ll be glad to be back running around in the sand too. It’s very shaded here.”
      xxxxxxx“Oh, right…” Tigerstrike always knew this wasn’t a permanent thing, but he had grown to like the new routine they had. And he loved being surrounded by small kits all the time. “When are you going back?”
      xxxxxxx“Probably this moon.” Gloryrise started to groom herself. “I miss the desert sun.” She looked at him with a raised eyebrow. “What? You thought I was going to change my mind and stay here? No offense but ScarabClan is much better.”
      xxxxxxx“We’ll agree to disagree on that last point,” Tigerstrike snuggled back into the kit pile. “I didn’t realize I’d miss you guys as much as I will.”
      xxxxxxxGloryrise hid her soft smile. “You made our stay much more tolerable.” She sighed. “Pick what one you want.”
      xxxxxxxTigerstrike tilted his head. “What do you mean?”
      xxxxxxx“Pick which kit you want to stay with you. It’s not like we’re short of kits, there’s six to choose from.” Gloryrise said. “What about Morningkit? She’s even a tortie.”
      xxxxxxx“If Sunstar can be a single father, so can I. Morningkit will have a safe place here in TwistedClan. And any of the others too…and you.” Tigerstrike’s fur grew hot and uncomfortable. He bent down to lick Morningkit to avoid Gloryrise’s gaze.
      xxxxxxx“I’m glad,” Gloryrise simply said, “TwistedClan has been surprisingly welcoming.”
      xxxxxxx“Everyone’s more upset with Sunstar at the moment,” Tigerstrike shrugged, “I feel bad, but I’m glad it’s him and not me.”
      xxxxxxx•••
      xxxxxxxFrostpaw quickly led Weaselstar through the budding underbrush. They had spent three nights finding shelter out of the new-leaf rain and were on the homestretch now. “We’re getting close?” Weaselstar asked, slightly out of breath. Frostpaw nodded. He would finally see Mountaintop and Wishbone! And he would also have to start training Volépaw like a proper medicine cat apprentice. And advise Sunstar with dreams and any possible evidence that the Craze had made another appearance. Now that he thought about it, he liked being only a medicine cat apprentice more.
      xxxxxxx•••
      xxxxxxxLynxshine and Lilacdawn’s current mission in life was to convince Fritillarystreak that having kits and relationships outside of the clan was not a dishonorable death sentence. Lynxshine was personally surprised that Fritillarystreak was being so stubborn; when she first came into the clan, she was quiet and seemingly respectful of everyone else. But like Lilacdawn suggested, her ways were already heavily set in stone and couldn’t let go of older traditions. “Ya gotta lighten up,” Marsh interrupted. “Who cares who biologically contributes for kits? As long as they’re loved, it shouldn’t matt’r.”
      xxxxxxx“If their mind is split between clans, they’ll make rotten decisions here that affect all of us.” Fritillarystreak argued.
      xxxxxxxLynxshine thought about Weaselstar of RavenClan. He did float around in her thoughts during the day, but she didn’t think that prevented her from being loyal to Sunstar and TwistedClan. “Frostpaw!” Mountaintop yowled. Now their attention was on their returning medicine cat apprentice. And…the ginger Abyssinian was excitedly following close behind.
      xxxxxxx"Weaselstar!"
      xxxxxxx•••
      xxxxxxxWishbone got to Frostpaw just as Mountaintop tackled him to the ground. “How was it? Did you finish your training? Do they believe in StarClan? Were they nice…or?” Mountaintop flicked his eyes towards Weaselstar that was standing behind.
      xxxxxxx“They’re good.” Frostpaw pushed the older cat off and shook out the dirt now covering his fur.
      xxxxxxx“You were gone for so long.” Wishbone said. “I’m Wishbone now.”
      xxxxxxx“Did you get a new name already?” Mountaintop asked. Medicine cats had different naming ceremonies than the rest of the warriors. Would RavenClan already have given him a name? Frostpaw shook his head. “I wonder what it’ll be.”
      xxxxxxx"You have a very enthusiastic welcoming committee.” Weaselstar observed. “I’m Weaselstar, leader of RavenClan. We enjoyed hosting Frostpaw, along with Marsh and the others earlier.”
      xxxxxxxFinally, Sunstar approached the growing crowd. “And I am Sunstar of TwistedClan. I send my deepest appreciations for taking care of my clan members like your own. I’m sure that we will be the first to help if RavenClan is ever in need.”
      xxxxxxx“I’ll keep that in mind.” Weaselstar smiled and looked around the camp. “This is a cozy little space here! Very homey.”
      xxxxxxx“I’m sure you are tired from your journey. You’re welcome to stay as long as you like,” Sunstar paused, “well, as long as it takes you to rest.”
      xxxxxxxWeaselstar dipped his head. “Thank you.” He looked around camp, this time more closely. Most of the clan was now out in the open staring at the new cat. “TwistedClan is a lot bigger than RavenClan.” He started to backtrack, “Not that RavenClan is too small or weak or anything like that…”
      xxxxxxx“It’s fine,” Sunstar chuckled, “We’ve been in this forest for a lot longer than you; it makes sense that we’re more established.” He took a few steps back. “I’ll let you get settled, and I have to discuss the future with Frostpaw. Don’t worry, no one here will bite…too hard.”
      xxxxxxx•••
      xxxxxxxWeaselstar was now turned loose to freely mingle among his new allies. He automatically looked for the friendly faces he knew from Marsh’s patrol. The first cat he recognized was the snappy apprentice Ashpaw who was the only other cat he knew that could compete with Riversnap and Droserathorn’s attitude. While she wasn’t his favorite cat to interact with, it would be nice to see how she was doing back with her brothers. “Hey, Ashpaw!” He greeted cheerfully, “Remember me?”
      xxxxxxx“It’s Ashshroud now,” Ashshroud snapped.
      xxxxxxxAnd how would I know that? Weaselstar kept his unsavory comments to himself. “That’s great!” He said instead. “That’s a fine warrior name.” Then he became distracted by a white tom that looked a lot like Snowdrift back in RavenClan. “Sorry, I was staring,” He said to the cat, “You just look like someone I know.” He was only met with stony silence.
      xxxxxxx“He’s deaf, dummy.” Ashshroud snickered from behind. “Windchill can’t hear you.”
      xxxxxxx“Oh,” He dipped his head in apology to the deaf tom, “Remember Snowdrift?” He addressed Ashshroud again, “I was going to tell him about the similarities between them.”
      xxxxxxx“When I came back I thought she had followed us here.” Ashshroud said. “They do look a lot alike.” Ashshroud scrutinized Windchill again. “He’s not stupid,” She continued, “Tell him about Snowdrift. He can read lips alright and a good few gestures go a long way.” Before Weaselstar could ask for help, she turned and left. He followed her path with his eyes and saw who he assumed were her two brothers.
      xxxxxxxWeaselstar turned back to Windchill. He pointed to him and then himself. “You look like a cat back where I’m from.” He mouthed carefully. And after a while, he thought they came to a conclusion. Windchill and Snowdrift were littermates!
      xxxxxxx•••
      xxxxxxx“You’ve missed a lot,” Sunstar remarked as he drug Frostpaw away from their clanmates. “Volépaw successfully delivered a few litters. I accidently announced that Rainsong had an affair a long time ago. Ashshroud, Featherflurry, and Hollyshade finally received their warrior names. You know, just normal clan things.” Frostpaw nodded. It seemed that his quietness had followed him back from RavenClan as well. “So, you are fully qualified to be a sole medicine cat now?” He nodded again. “Perfect. Then we shall have your ceremony sometime soon.”
      xxxxxxx“It’s different than warriors’.” Frostpaw said.
      xxxxxxx“Yes, I was thinking about escorting you to the Moonpool.” Sunstar explained. “I can stay away from the pool if you wish. Since Galalight isn’t here to perform it, I figured I’d let StarClan work this one out.” That sounded good enough to Frostpaw.
      xxxxxxx•••
      xxxxxxx“Oh, your sister is in RavenClan?” Sunstar said in between licks to his own chest. He was getting better at communicating with Windchill. “That’s so cool! I don’t know where my own siblings are…they’re probably dead.” Windchill scooted closer to Sunstar and rested his paw on his. I’m sorry, he said with his movement. “It’s alright,” but Windchill was too close to see what he said but he understood Sunstar’s purring just fine.
      xxxxxxx•••
      xxxxxxxWeaselstar spotted Marsh from across the clearing and briskly pushed past cats to get to him. “Marsh!” He waved his tail in excitement. “How’re you doing? Lionpaw and Marshpaw really miss you…along with the rest of the clan, of course.”
      xxxxxxx“Doin’ just fine,” Marsh blinked happily. “Joints are a lil stiffer, but I can’t complain.”
      xxxxxxx“And Lynxshine, how are you doing?” He turned to the only other cat sitting by that he recognized but was surprised with her belly heavy with kits. His surprise must have been written across his face because she nervously chuckled.
      xxxxxxx“I’ve gained a bit of weight since you last saw me, huh?” She tried to look casual.
      xxxxxxx“Oh, that’s just extra fluff and not…kits…?” Weaselstar stammered.
      xxxxxxx“No…I am pregnant.”
      xxxxxxxMarsh shuffled the other two cats away with a wink. Weaselstar didn’t know what that meant. “Right…sorry…” Weaselstar wanted to run back to RavenClan, resting be damned! His stomach churned. Even though they were not an item or mating pair, he still felt betrayed thinking about how she was having another tom’s kits. “Congratulations, who’s the lucky guy?”
      xxxxxxxYOU are,” Lynxshine laughed, and this time it was a real laugh. “I thought you figured that out.”
      xxxxxxx“Next time, you’re going to have to really spell things out for me,” Weaselstar relaxed now knowing that another cat didn’t have a claim on his special molly. “That might be better for the both of us.”
      xxxxxxx•••
      xxxxxxxPhoenixfire was thankful that Starlingsky accepted her request and put her on a patrol that excluded Ashshroud, Featherflurry, and Hollyshade. Though, that did mean that she was off her regular hunting patrol and was now stuck patrolling the borders which most cats did not want to do. It’s not like patrolling the borders was difficult; it was just boring for the most part. And if it wasn’t boring, it was dangerous. Luckily this patrol was neither boring or dangerous. “Do you smell something…someone?” She asked Beetlebuzz quietly.
      xxxxxxx“Featherflurry isn’t around, don’t worry,” Beetlebuzz cackled at his own joke.
      xxxxxxx“I’m serious…” Phoenixfire looked around. “I swear there’s a new cat nearby.”
      xxxxxxx“I’m right here!” A playful squeak surprised both of them and her tail was pinned to the ground by sharp kitten claws. As Beetlebuzz recovered from his scare, Rabbitear and Phoenixfire questioned the little kitten. They learned the only name she knew for herself was Chunk and she was all alone. Thus, Chunkykit was welcomed into TwistedClan…and into the Orphan Gang.
      xxxxxxx•••
      xxxxxxxSunstar did admit that having another leader in camp felt strange. Even though Weaselstar was the nicest leader Sunstar had met to date and he kept respectful boundaries, it was just weird. He wished Starlingsky well as he and Frostpaw left for the Moonpool. “If you don’t come back, we already have a leader ready to go.” She joked, sensing his confusion about Weaselstar.
      xxxxxxx“Ha, ha,” Sunstar rolled his eyes, “Very funny. You can’t escape becoming leader that easily.”
      xxxxxxx“I would like to stay as deputy, thank you very much.” Starlingsky said. “Chances are you’ll outlive me by a long shot and I’m happy with that.”
      xxxxxxx“Let’s aim for both staying alive for now.” Sunstar flicked her with his tail. “Coming, Frostpaw?”
      xxxxxxx•••
      xxxxxxx“Would you like me to come in with you?” Sunstar stood at the entrance of the Moonpool cave.
      xxxxxxx“You’re not supposed to be here.” Frostpaw explained.
      xxxxxxx“Yes, well since this is a special circumstance I wasn’t sure.” Sunstar deflated a bit. “I’ll stand guard then.” Frostpaw nodded and trotted down the rocky path to the Moonpool. The moon was already high in the sky and reflected nicely across the calm waters. He laid down and put his muzzle to the Moonpool like he did with Galalight so long ago.
      xxxxxxx•••
      xxxxxxx“Hello, Frostpaw.” Galalight was the first to greet him when he opened his eyes. “You could have let Sunstar come down here, you know. We aren’t that strict.”
      xxxxxxxFrostpaw shuffled his feet. “I wanted it to be special.”
      xxxxxxxGalalight licked his cheek. “You’re always special, don’t worry.”
      xxxxxxx“Are we doing this sometime tonight or next year?” A gruff voice interrupted their moment. “Let’s get a move on.”
      xxxxxxx“Oh hush, Spottednose.” Galalight dismissed him with a flick of her tail.
      xxxxxxx “You die and suddenly you think you can boss me around?” Spottednose snapped but Frostpaw could tell he was enjoying his time with his former apprentice. “Ridiculous.”
      xxxxxxx“We’re waiting for another cat to show up anyway,” Galalight said. Frostpaw was confused. He was certain there was only two medicine cats before him, and they were standing right here. “Oh, here he is. I’m glad he understood my message from earlier.”
      xxxxxxxFrostpaw turned and saw Droserathorn making his way up to the medicine cats. “Didn’ mean to keep you waitin’.” He said. “Riversnap kept twitchin’ and keepin’ me awake.”
      xxxxxxxSpottednose scrutinized the oriental, mainly his accent. “Frostpaw, are you sure you could understand what this cat taught you?”
      xxxxxxx“Have him treat you himself then,” Droserathorn snapped, “Oh wait, yer already dead.”
      xxxxxxx“I, Galalight, former medicine cat of TwistedClan,” Galalight spoke over the two arguing toms, “call upon my warrior ancestors…including myself…to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with our help, he will serve TwistedClan for many moons. Frostpaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between clans and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?”
      xxxxxxx“I do,” Frostpaw said.
      xxxxxxx“Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Frostpaw, from this moment you will be known as Frostthorn. StarClan honors your resilience and eagerness to learn, and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of TwistedClan.” Galalight licked Frostthorn’s ears in excitement. “You’ve grown so much.”
      xxxxxxxDroserathorn gruffly ruffled Frostthorn’s fur. “I enjoyed teachin’ you; yer a bright lad.” He muttered. “If you ever need any help, I’m always a cemetery away.”

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ─ HUNTING PATROLS
      The clan consumes ten mice (10 servings).
      Snowstorm, Sunstar, Thistlefur, Mallardwing, Oakbreeze, and Shadow hunt.
      Starlingsky, Lightningflash, Thundercry, Willowbranch, Stormheart, and Patchnose hunt.
      Robinripple, Tigerstrike, Deergaze, Squirreltuft, Mousespeck, and Shrewfeather hunt.
      Chipmunknuzzle, Mambasnap, Wishbone, Hollyshade, Featherflurry, and Eaglescreech hunt.
    ─ BORDER PATROLS
      Rabbitear, Crowtalon, Moosebellow, Mountaintop, Phoenixfire and Beetlebuzz patrol.
    ─ HERB PATROLS
      Frostthorn and Volépaw hunt for herbs.
    ─ MEDICAL TREATMENTS
      Lynxshine goes into labor! Frostthorn and Volépaw assist.
    ─ TRAINING
      All eligible apprentices train in Stalking.
    ─ RANK CHANGES
      Frostpaw returns, now a full medicine cat: Frostthorn.
      Tornadopaw attempts her warrior assessment.
    ─ FAMILY CHANGES
      Shrewfeather and Robinripple are officially mates! Finding no surrogate at this time.
    ─ CLAN CHANGES
      Chunkykit joins!
      Wojtek (birthday cat) joins!
      Morningkit decides to stay in TwistedClan while Gloryrise, Lilacdawn, and company heads back to ScarabClan.
    ─ OTHER
      weaselstar of ravenclan is visiting
      the craze might make a reappearance soon
    ─ LEADER
      Sunstar | 64 m | ♂ |
      Lives: ★★★★★★★★★ [9]
    ─ DEPUTY
      Starlingsky | 48 m | ♀ |
    ─ MEDICINE CAT
      Frostthorn | 26 m | ♂ |
      selectively mute
      Skills: ✿✿✿✿✿ [5]
    ─ MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE
      Volépaw | 16 m | ♂ |
    ─ WARRIORS
      Snowstorm | 79 m | ♂ |
      Windchill | 59 m | ♂ |
      deaf
      Thistlefur | 57 m | ♂ (AFAB) |
      Eaglescreech | 56 m | ♂ |
      Crowtalon | 54 m | ♂ |
      Covergrass | 50 m | ♂ |
      Carrotpatch | 50 m | ♂ |
      Mallardwing | 48 m | ♀ |
      Shadow | 48 m | ♀ |
      Lightningflash | 44 m | ♂ |
      Moosebellow | 42 m | ♂ |
      Thundercry | 41 m | ♂ |
      Willowbranch | 41 m | ♀ |
      Stormheart | 41 m | ♂ |
      Wojtek | 40 m | ♂ |
      Patchnose | 36 m | ♂ |
      Robinripple | 34 m | ♀ |
      missing right eye
      Softdapple | 34 m | ♀ |
      Chipmunknuzzle | 32 m | ♀ |
      Tigerstrike | 30 m | ♂ |
      Deergaze | 29 m | ♀ |
      Squirreltuft | 29 m | ♂ |
      Mousespeck | 29 m | ♂ |
      Shrewfeather | 29 m | ♀ |
      Rabbitear | 29 m | ♂ |
      Mountaintop | 27 m | ♂ |
      Wishbone | 26 m | ♂ |
      Mambasnap | 24 m | ♂ |
      powersº on three post cooldown
      Ashshroud | 21 m | ♀ |
      Hollyshade | 21 m | ♂ |
      Featherflurry | 21 m | ♂ |
      Phoenixfire | 19 m | ♀ |
      Oakbreeze | 18 m | ♂ |
      Fogfield | 18 m | ♀ |
      Mistgale | 18 m | ♀ |
      Beetlebuzz | 18 m | ♂ |
      Pheasantscar | 16 m | ♂ |
      Quailcall | 16 m | ♀ |
      missing right eye
      Somni | 15 m | ♀ |
      Nitor | 15 m | ♂ |
    ─ APPRENTICES
      Tornadopaw | 13 m | ♀ |
      Lostpaw | 11 m | ♂ |
      Ghostpaw | 11 m | ♂ |
      Quakepaw | 9 m | ♂ |
      †powers unactivated
      Dawnpaw | 9 m | ♀ |
    ─ QUEENS
      Silverstem | 74 m | ♀ |
      permanent queen
      Lynxshine | 61 m | ♀ | | due NOW
      Pavilla | 44 m | ♀ |
      Elkwhisper | 37 m | ♀ |
    ─ KITS
      Cariboukit | 5 m | ♀ |
      Stagkit | 5 m | ♂ |
      .Chunkykit | 4 m | ♀ |
      Morningkit | 3 m | ♀ |
      Vicus | 2 m | ♂ |
      Kavilla | 2 m | ♀ |
      leaving for the neighborhood at 3 moons
    ─ ELDERS
      Marsh | 137 m | ♂ |
      Fritillarystreak | 131 m | ♀ |
      Neritefang | 124 m | ♀ |
      scars all over pelt
    Name | Age | ♀♂ | [url=link][/url]
    ─ STARCLAN
    ─ DARK FOREST
    ─ FAMILY
      Unknown ♥︎ Silverstem | Bluekit and Pebblepaw
      Wolfclaw ♥︎ Silverstem | Rabbitear, Deergaze, Squirreltuft,
      Mousespeck, and Shrewfeather
      Stormstrike ♥︎ Birchwhisker| Thundercry, Cloudpaw,
      Willowbranch, Goosedawn, Maplebreeze, and Stormheart
      Unknown ♥︎ Maizeflower= Galalight, Warblercry (Highgarden), Covergrass, and Carrotpatch
      Patchedmask of DewClan + Rainsong | Patchnose, Dovestrike,
      and Petalfall
      Sunstar ♥︎ Rainsong | Sandkit, Tornadopaw,
      and unnamed
      Toadsplash ♥︎ Claystream (HurricaneClan)| Goosekit and Mallardwing
      Ruststripe ♥︎ Twistedstar | Tigerstrike, Riverstone,
      and Cinderdust
      Unknown ♥︎ Sagefeather | Rushingflame (PrairieClan)
      Valleyrunner (ChessClan) ♥︎ Crowtalon (Mallardwing) | Raventalon (ChessClan),
      Twilightpounce (ChessClan), and Mountaintop
      Stonefrost (Celestial Beings) ♥︎ Briarwhisper | no kits
      Minnowflash + Graybelly | unnamed, Ashshroud, Hollyshade, and Featherflurry
      Unknown ♥︎ Unknown | Frigidthorn and Frostthorn
      Honeytail ♥︎ Maplebreeze | Pinepaw, Oakbreeze, Goldpaw, and Sweetpaw
      Dexter + Shadow | Aspenpaw, Fogfield, Mistgale, Vixen, and Beetlebuzz
      Thistlefur ♥︎ Mallardwing | no kits
      Richterscreech of ChessClan + Nightpelt (Softdapple) | Quakepaw, Orangekit, Nightpaw (ChessClan), Dawnpaw, and Dapplepaw (ChessClan)
      Unknown ♥︎ Pavilla | Somni, Nitor, and Sopor
      Kash of the Neighborhood + Pavilla | Vicus and Kavilla (the Neighborhood)
      Willowbranch ♥︎ Petalfall | no kits
      Unknown ♥︎ Unknown | Quailcall and Pheasantscar
      Moosebellow ♥︎ Elkwhisper | Cariboukit and Stagkit
      Unknown ♥︎ Unknown | Snowdrift (RavenClan) and Windchill
      Crowtalon ♥︎ Eaglescreech | no kits
      Tigerstrike + Gloryrise of ScarabClan | Shinekit, Umbrakit, Riverkit, Cinderkit, Rustkit, and Morningkit
      Shrewfeather ♥︎ Robinripple | no kits
      Unknown ♥︎ Unknown | Lostpaw and Ghostpaw
    ┌──────────────┐

- known by Spottednose,
    Galalight, Twistedstar, Sunstar,
    Frostthorn, and Ruststripe

└──────────────┘
    ┌──────────────┐

N | Celestial Beings | broken*
      E | ScarabClan |broken*
      S | RavenClan | inky.
      SE | IslandClan | 爆殺王
      W | ChaosClan | Kazin

└──────────────┘
    ┌─────────────┐
      º = 30% chance of
      tripling prey on hunting
      patrol (3 post cooldown)
      † = excels at finding cats on patrols,
      lessens chance of stillborns,
      must have two or more mates
      for powers to work
    └─────────────┘
    ┌─────────────┐

─ FRESH KILL
      Thrushes | x17 | 3 servings
      Magpies | x15 | 3 servings
      Squirrels | x23 | 2 servings
      Rabbits | x17 | 2 servings
      Shrews | x4 | 1 serving
      Mice | x18 | 1 serving
      Voles | x17 | 1 serving

└─────────────┘
    ─ MENTORS
      Skills: Hunting, Fighting, Climbing, STalking, SWimming
      Volépaw | Frostthorn | 6 | St, Kitting, C, H, F
      Tornadopaw | Lightningflash | 5 | St, C, H, F
      Lostpaw | Shrewfeather | 4 | C, F
      Ghostpaw | Robinripple | 4 | F , C, H
      Quakepaw | Shadow | 3 | H, F
      Dawnpaw | Moosebellow | 3 | C, F
    ─ ADOPTED CATS
      Galalight of LambClan
      Stonefrost of CherryClan
      Wolfclaw of HollowClan
      Neritefang of GraveClan
      Briarwhisper of RoseClan
      Starlingsky of BearClan
      Toadsplash of GraveClan
      Claystream of GraveClan
      Mallardwing of GraveClan
      Minnowflash of WhisperClan
      Graybelly of WhisperClan
      Windcall of WhisperClan
      Finchflight of WaveClan
      Thistlefur of WaveClan
      Darkmist of Lucid Shadows
      Patchedmask of DewClan
    ─ DISBANDED CATS
      Valleyrunner | (ChessClan)
      Raventalon | (ChessClan)
      Twilightpounce | (ChessClan)
      Rushingflame | (PrairieClan)
      Claystream | (HurricaneClan)
      Stonefrost | (Celestial Beings)
      Jaywhistle | (LostClan)
      Windcall | (LaughClan)
    ─ MEDICINE STORE
      3 | Alder Bark | Eases toothaches
      1 | Beech Leaves | Used to carry bundles of herbs
      2 | Bindweed | Helps mend a broken leg
      1 | Blackberry Leaves | Eases pain of bee stings
      2 | Borage Leaves | Helps produce milk
      1 | Bright Eyes | Helps cure coughs
      1 | Broom | Helps broken legs and wounds
      2 | Burdock Root | Cures infected (rat) bites
      1 | Burnet | Gives strength
      1 | Catchweed | stops poultices from rubbing off
      1 | Catmint | Cures greencough
      2 | Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes
      2 | Chervil | Helps infection/bellyaches/kitting
      1 | Chickweed | Cures greencough
      2 | Cobwebs | Treats bleeding, binds broken bones
      1 | Coltsfoot | Eases breathing or kitten-cough
      2 | Comfrey Roots | Repairs broken bones, and burns
      3 | Daisy Leaves | Eases aching joints
      2 | Dock | Soothe scratches and sore paws
      1 | Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection
      2 | Elder Leaf | Soothes sprains
      3 | Fennel | Helps pain in hips
      2 | Feverfew | Helps bring down fevers/headaches
      2 | Goatweed | Eases grief
      2 | Goldenrod | Good for healing wounds
    ─ MEDICINE STORE CONT.
      1 | Honey | Soothes infections, sore throats, and coughing
      2 | Horsetail | Stops bleeding and stops infection
      2 | Juniper Berries | Helps bellyaches and breathing
      2 | Lamb's Ear | Gives strength
      1 | Lavender | Cures fever and chills
      1 | Lovage | Can help cure coughs
      2 | Marigold | Stops infection and bleeding
      1 | Mint | Hides scents of death
      1 | Mouse Bile | Kills ticks
      2 | Poppy Seeds | Helps sleep, shock, and distress
      1 | Ragwort Leaves | Help aching joints
      1 | Raspberry Leaves | Painkiller or stops bleeding from kitting
      2 | Rush | Helps hold broken limbs in place
      1 | Sorrel | Builds appetite
      1 | Stick | Braces broken limbs
      1 | Stinging Nettle | Induces vomiting
      1 | Sweet-sedge | eases infections
      3 | Tansy | Cures coughs, wounds, and poisons
      1 | Thyme | Calms anxiety and shock
      1 | Tormentil | Treats wounds and extracts poison
      1 | Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons
      2 | Yarrow | extracts poison/soothes pads
      ──────────
      3 | Deathberries | Poisonous when consumed
      3 | Foxglove | Can cause paralysis or heart failure
      3 | Holly Berries | Poisonous to kits
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KenkuJuice » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:51 am

Number of Cats: 30
Next Moonpool Visit:[b] March 30

[Pinestar requests a warrior]
[the clan consumes x1 hawk, x1 vole, x3 shrew]
[all apprentices train]
[Deadpaw turns to the shadows and trains in the Dark Forest]
[the medicine cats search for herbs]
[the clan comsumes 1 hawk, 2 voles and 2 mice]
[Lilypetal, Bramblefoot, Flamepelt, Gingerleaf, Shortcall, and Creamtail patrol]
[Bramblefoot, Goosefeather, Strongheart, Stonepaw, Ravenwing, Ambereye, Forestbranch, and Jaypaw hunt]

Leader:
    Pinestar | 38 moons | F | X
    Lives: ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    Deputy:
    Bramblefoot | 28 moons | M | left

Medicine Cat:
    Weaselwhisker | 27 moons | M | X
    Hawkclaw | 16 moons | M | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
    Moonpaw | 10 moons | M | X

Warriors:
    Lemmingfoot | 28 moons | M | X
    Gingerleaf | 14 moons | M | X
    Goosefeather | 38 moons | M | X
    Creamtail | 32 moons | M | X
    Ravenwing I 17 moons I M I X
    Strongheart I 18 moons I F I X
    Clawtail I 17 moons I F I X
    Shortcall | 26 moons | F | X
    Furtuft | 27 moons | F | X
    Bramblefoot | 28 moons | M | left
    Mousetail | 28 moons | F | right
    Weedsmoke | 258 moons | M | X
    Hollymint | 33 moons | F | X
    Shrillcall | 17 moons | Female | X
    Seedclaw | 27 moons | F | X
    Ambereye | 25 moons | F |
    X
    Forestbranch | 16 moons | M | [url]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/80/Brown_and_white_tabby_cat_with_green_eyes_on_stairs-Hisashi-01.jpg]X[/url]

Apprentices:
    Moonpaw | 10 moons | M | X
    Stonepaw | 10 moons | M | X
    Mountpaw | 10 moons | M |X
    Mosspaw | 10 moons | F | X
    Jaypaw | 10 moons | M | X
    Deadpaw | 10 moons | F | X
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=x]X[/url]

Queens:
    Stormwind I 34 moons I F I X

Kits:
    Smallkit | 3 moons | M | X
    Tawnykit | 3 moons | F | [https://c.stocksy.com/a/nts300/z9/926019.jpg?1549792781]X[/url]
    Thornkit | 3 moons | M | X
    Lilykit | 0 moons | F | X

Elders:
    Coaltail | 110 moons | F | X
[right][size=85]Ally Clans:

Allied Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders:
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | WhisperClan | PheonionFox

Medicine Store:
Ragwort | x1 | Provides strength and energy
Sweet-Sedge I x1 I Soothes sore throats, infections, and gives strength
Blackberry leaves I x1 I Mixedinto a poultice to cure beestings
Stick I x1 I used for splints, and to ease stress with kitting queens
Adder barrack | x0 | Helps toothache.
Alfalfa | x0 | Prevents tooth decay.
Aloe vera | x0 | Treats burns and skin problems.
Blessed thistle | x0 | Strengthens heart and lungs,
and increases circulation.
Lungwort| x1 | Cures yellowcough.
Bramble twig | x1 | Helps to sleep.
Broom malice poultice | x2 | Applied to open
wounds.
Burdock root | x0 | Applied to bites and cures
infections.
Catmint | x0 | Cures greencough and whitecough.
Celandine | x1 | Strengthens weak eyes.
Chamomile | x0 | Gives physical strength.
Chervil | x0 | Applied to wounds; its leaves cure
infections and its roots cure bellyache.
Chickweed | x2 | Cures greencough.
Cobweb | x0 | Stops bleeding.
Coltsfoot | x0 | Helps shortness of breath.
Comfrey | x0 | Soothes wounds.
Willow bark |x1|Eases pain.
Daisy leaves | x2 | Soothes aching joins.
Dandelion leaf | x0 | Prevents nervous breakdown and
eases shock.
Dock | x1 | Soothes scratches.
Dried oak leaf | x0 | Stops infections.
Echinacia | x0 | Eases infection.
Ferns | x1 | Used to clean out wounds.
Feverfew | x1 | Cools down body temperatures
for cats who have fevers or chills.
Ginger | x0 | Used for asthma and coughs.
Goldenrod | x1 | Applied to wounds.
Goosegrass | x0 | Stops bleeding.
Hawthorne berry | x1 | Treats heartburn and indigestion.
Honey | x0 | Soothes sore throats.
Horsetail | x3 | Treats infected wounds.
Huckleberry | x0 | Relives muscle pain.
Ivy | x2 | Calms down body.
Juniper berry | x0 | Soothes bellyaches and
helps with troubled breathing.
Lavender | x0 | Cures fevers.
Marigold | x0 | Stops infections.
Mouse bile | x1 | Used to remove ticks.
Parsley | x1 | Stops the flow of milk in nursing queens.
Poppy seed | x0 | Soothes sock and distress,
and eases pain. DO NOT FEED TO KITS.
Raspberry leaf | x2 | Eases pain during a queen's kitting.
Stinging nettle | x1 | Dispels poison and brings
down swelling.
Tansy | x0 | Cures cough.
Thyme | x1 | Calms anxiety and frayed nerves.
Watermint | x0 | Helps bellyache.
Wild garlic | x0 | Prevents infections.
Yarrow | x1 | Applied to wounds, prevents
infections, and expels poison. If swallowed, will
make a cat vomit.
Borage I x2 I Produces more milk, brings down fevers,
and eases chest tightness
Lamb's ear I x1 I Gives strength
Ragwart | x1 | Gives energy.

Prey Pile:
Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
Hare | x2 | 3 servings
Hawk | x1 | 3 servings
Vole | x2 | 1 serving
Shrew | x3 | 1 serving
Lark | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
Weaselwhisker | Moonpaw | No. of training sessions: 4 | Moves: Herb recognition, Poison recognition, basic healing, balance
Strongheart | Stonepaw | No. of training sessions: 4 | Moves: Tackle, Hunting, climbing, tracking
Clawtail | Mountpaw | No. of training sessions: 3 | Moves: Tackle, Hunting, climbing
Furtuft | Mosspaw | No. of training sessions: 3 | Moves: Tackle, Hunting, climbing
Ravenwing |Jaypaw | No. of training sessions: 4 | Moves: Tackle, Hunting, climbing, tracking
Shortcall/Dark Forest | Deadkit | No. of training sessions: 4 | Moves: Shortcall: Tackle, climing PONS: Slice, Stalking,

Deceased Cats:
Poppyleap | killed by a monster
Lilypetal | frostbite
Flamepelt | frostbite

Family:
Stormwind and Weedsmoke I Tawnykit, Thornkit, and Smallkit
Lemmingfoot and Seedclaw | Moonpaw, Deadpaw, Jaypaw,
Stonepaw, Mountpaw, and Mosspaw
Ambereye | Lilykit
There will be three cats, kin of your kin, with the power of the stars in their paws. They will find a fourth, and the battle between light and darkness will be won. A new leader will rise from the shadows of his death, and the Clans will survive beyond the memories of his memories. This is how it always has been, and how it always will be.

I can do this Magnus please... Just lie down I don't wan't you to fall and hurt yourself... I love you Magnus I love all of you I'm sorry... It'll al l b e o v e r s o o n...
-Griffin Mcelroy, an evil evil boy that ended my life.

I'll be having my body back, you undead crap!
-Magnus

Animus bell: How would you like to live forever?
Magnus: I'd hate it. Shut up.

Listen, listen, I have a plan - let's eat some ooatssssss, Spectral ooatssssss...
-Garyl

I don't think you heard me. I said. I AM SYLVAIN
Image pls click my eggo
KenkuJuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

moonclan ((034))

Postby LooneyLani » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:14 pm

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Moonclan☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Number of Cats: 111 | Mooncave Visit: 22/03
Mod: hazilnut
Pebbles: 112 | Preference: lineart + desc
*archive*

text

requests - n/a
hunting patrols - In the Forest: Echobreeze, Stoneburr, Springsong, Flintstone, Willowsong & Streammist
Near the Lake: Barkspring, Autumnleaf, Dewstep, Petalfur, Acornmist & Redheart
Around the Caves: Ivynose, Featherwillow, Halfwing, Larksong, Oakdawn & Fawnleap
Deeper in the Mountains: Mountainstar, Stonetail, Minileap, Littlecrow, Jewelfur & Sandsplash

patrols - North & East Borders: Daisyear, Whiteberry, Quailjaw, Leopardheart, Sunheart & Crowtail
South & West Borders: Archeye, Magpiecloud, Ambercall, Fluttercloud, Voletuft & Robinlight
Through the Mountains: Foxtrot, Beargaze, Breezebound, Yewberry, Nettleshine & Dusthollow

healers - Blossomspeck, Lilybloom & Snowpaw gather herbs, the injured cats are treated, Blossomspeck practices medicine & Lilybloom trains Snowpaw
kittings - Peachstrike (light ginger tabby) is due! Blizzardstorm is the father
Songsnow is due! Archeye is the father
Bloomfall is due! Hawkgaze is the father

relationships - Nettleshine and Crowtail head out for a walk along the stream, tails intertwined
mentoring - offensive combat:
defensive combat: Dapplepaw
tracking: Nutpaw & Bramblepaw
amateur hunting:
stalking: Pebblepaw
hunting:
amateur combat: Coypaw

assessments - Mousepaw, Yarrowpaw & Goldenpaw go for their hunting assessment
rank changes - Jaykit & Silverkit become warrior-to-bes, their mentors are Sootnose & Sleekfur
Patchkit, Troutkit & Riverkit become hunter-to-bes, their mentors are Autumnleaf, Dewstep & Oakdawn
Whiteberry returns to the warriors den

mod notes - back from sudden hiatus!
consumes - Moonclan consumes 17 servings, finishing off x2 birds, x1 frog, x3 big fish & x1 vole

Leader:
          Mountainstar | 65 moons | Male |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Ivynose | 58 moons | Female |

Healers:
          Blossomspeck | 70 moons | Female |
          Skills: ✿✿✿✿✿
          Lilybloom | 31 moons | Female |
          Skills: ✿✿✿✿✿

To Be Healer:
          Snowpaw | 8 moons | Female |

Warriors:
          Foxtrot | 71 moons | Male |
          Beargaze | 67 moons | Male |
          Kestrelfire | 46 moons | Female |
          Sealfur | 41 moons | Male |
          Daisyear | 89 moons | Female |
          Ebonyflame | 60 moons | Female |
          Archeye | 48 moons | Male |
          Ashfire | 27 moons | Male |
          Sleekfur | 26 moons | Male |
          Crowtail | 26 moons | Male |
          Sunheart | 27 moons | Male |
          Blizzardstorm | 24 moons | Male |
          Swiftfang | 83 moons | Female |
          Sootnose | 26 moons | Male | (top right)
          Robinlight | 25 moons | Male |
          Hawkgaze | 25 moons | Male |
          Birdsun | 36 moons | Male|
          Nettleshine | 20 moons | Female |
          Voletuft | 34 moons | Male |
          Fluttercloud | 18 moons | Female |
          Hollyjay | 18 moons | Female | (left)
          Dusthollow | 18 moons | Male | (middle)
          Tigerflight | 18 moons | Female | (left)
          Leopardheart | 41 moons | Male |
          Quailjaw | 16 moons | Male |
          Yewberry | 16 moons | Male |
          Breezebound | 14 moons | Male |
          Ambercall | 14 moons | Female |
          Whiteberry | 38 moons | Female |
          Magpiecloud | 38 moons | Male |

Hunters:
          Stoneburr | 73 moons | Male |
          Featherwillow | 75 moons | Female |
          Barkspring | 65 moons | Male |
          Autumnleaf | 83 moons | Female |
          Streammist | 75 moons | Female |
          Echobreeze | 59 moons | Female |
          Stonetail | 27 moons | Male | - mute
          Redheart | 56 moons | Male |
          Shellwhisker | 51 moons | Male |
          Sandsplash | 30 moons | Male | (right)
          Fawnleap | 53 moons | Female |
          Jewelfur | 61 moons | Female |
          Dewstep | 27 moons | Female |
          Oakdawn | 26 moons | Male |
          Halfwing | 26 moons | Female |
          Larksong | 60 moons | Female |
          Willowsong | 18 moons | Female |
          Acornmist | 18 moons | Female | (right)
          Minileap | 18 moons | Female |
          Littlecrow | 18 moons | Male | (right)
          Springsong | 39 moons | Female |
          Petalfur | 40 moons | Female |
          Flintstone | 28 moons | Male |

To Be Warriors:
          Nutpaw | 12 moons | Male |
          Bramblepaw | 8 moons | Male |
          Dapplepaw | 8 moons | Female |
          Jaypaw | 6 moon | Female |
          Silverpaw | 6 moon | Female |

To Be Hunters:
          Goldenpaw | 14 moons | Female |
          Yarrowpaw | 13 moons | Male |
          Mousepaw | 13 moons | Female |
          Pebblepaw | 8 moons | Male |
          Coypaw | 8 moons | Female |
          Patchpaw | 6 moon | Female |
          Troutpaw | 6 moon | Male |
          Riverpaw | 6 moon | Male |

Kits & Mothers:
          Kitetail | 30 moons | Female |
          ↪ Nightkit | 5 moon | Female | (black)
          ↪ Ferretkit | 5 moon | Female | (tabby)
          ↪ Dawnkit | 5 moon | Female | (bicolor)
          ↪ Tigerkit | 5 moon | Male | (striped)
          ↪ Swankit | 5 moon | Male | (heterochromia)
          Dovesong | 34 moons | Female |
          ↪ Shiverkit | 4 moon | Male |
          ↪ Iciclekit | 4 moon | Male |
          ↪ Howlkit | 4 moon | Male |
          ↪ Tenderkit | 4 moon | Female | - half blind
          ↪ Softkit | 4 moon | Female | (calico)
          Rippleshine | 38 moons | Female |
          ↪ Rustykit | 3 moon | Male |
          ↪ Flamekit | 3 moon | Male |
          ↪ Cypresskit | 3 moon | Female |
          ↪ Smokekit | 3 moon | Female |
          Twigstep | 30 moons | Female | (left)
          ↪ Chirpkit | 2 moon | Male |
          Minnowstream | 83 moons | Female |
          ↪ Quillkit | 2 moon | Female | (tabby)
          ↪ Violetkit | 2 moon | Male |
          Icybrook | 26 moons | Female |
          ↪ Willowkit | 2 moon | Female |
          ↪ Glacierkit | 2 moon | Male |
          ↪ Wispkit | 2 moon | Female |
          ↪ Flakekit | 2 moon | Male |
          Cherryfoot | 26 moons | Female |
          ↪ Copperkit | 1 moon | Male |
          ↪ Daffodilkit | 1 moon | Female |
          Peachstrike | 25 moons | Female |
          ↪ due!
          Bloomfall | 26 moons | Female |
          ↪ due!
          Songsnow | 26 moons | Female |
          ↪ due!

Wise Ones:
          Mumbleclaw | 163 moons | Female |
          Wildfur | 162 moons | Male |
          Smokeear | 190 moons | Male |
          Otterstream | 179 moons | Male |
          Gorsebrook | 155 moons | Female |
          Feathermask | 153 moons | Female |
          Onegaze | 148 moons | Female |
    Ally Clans:
    mistyclan

Enemy Clans
    open

Borders
    north | lostclan | catmagics
    northeast | mistyclan | talonpawthewarrior
    east | clan | username
    southeast | clan | username
    south | clan | username
    southwest | clan | username
    west | evergreen | mistyautumndays
    northwest | clan | username

Medicine Store
    Chervil | infected wounds, bellyache & kitting | 4
    Feverfew | body temperature, aches, pains & headaches | 5
    Ivy leaf | store herbs | 1
    Oak leaf | infection | 2
    Goatweed | grief | 2
    Sorrel | travelling herb | 1
    Hawkweed | greencough & whitecough | 2
    Tormentil | wounds & poison | 2
    Lamb's ear | strength | 2
    Yarrow | poison & cracked pads | 0
    Rosemary | hides scent of death | 1
    Mallow leaf | bellyache | 1
    Parsley| stops milk production & bellyache | 1
    Tansy | coughs, wounds, poisons, greencough & soothes throats | 4
    Burdockroot | rat bites & infected paws | 0
    Alder bark | toothaches | 1
    Mousebile | ticks | 1
    Wild garlic | poison & infection | 3
    Willow leaf | vomiting | 1
    Bindweed | broken leg | 1
    Rush | broken bones | 1
    Lavender | fever, chills & hides scent of death | 2
    Marigold | infection, bleeding & inflammation | 1
    Mint | hides scent of death | 1
    Stick | pain & broken legs | 0
    Cobweb | bleeding & broken bones | 1
    Fennel | hip pain & kitting | 0
    Water hemlock | headaches, pain & swelling | 0
    Chamomile | strengthens heart, soothes mind & for travelling | 1
    Foxglove seeds | cause paralysis & heart failure | 1
    Raspberry leaf | painkiller & bleeding during kitting | 0
    Thyme | calms nerves, anxiety & shock | 1
    Sweet sedge | infection | 1
    Celandine | weak & damaged eyes | 2
    Honey | infections, sore throats, smoke damage & coughing | 1
    Wintergreen | wounds & poisons | 1
    Dock | scratches, pain & sore pads | 1
    Blackberry leaf | bee stings | 0
    Lungwort | yellowcough | 1
    Catchweed | keeps poultices on | 1
    Deathberry | kills within minutes | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    servings needed: 17/47
    Mice | x5 | 1 serving
    Vole | x5 | 1 serving
    Frogs | x4 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    Squirrels | x4 | 2 servings
    Small fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Birds | x3 | 3 servings
    Hares | x3 | 3 servings
    Big fish | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Warriors - offensive combat, defensive combat, tracking, amateur hunting
    Voletuft | Nutpaw | 4 | defensive combat, offensive combat, amateur hunting, ...
    Birdsun | Bramblepaw | 1 | ...
    Swiftfang | Dapplepaw | 2 | amateur hunting, ...
    Sleekfur | Jaypaw | 0 | ...
    Sootnose | Silverpaw | 0 | ...
    Hunters - stalking, tracking, hunting, amateur combat
    Fawnleap | Goldenpaw | 4 | stalking, tracking, amateur combat, hunting
    Jewelfur | Yarrowpaw | 4 | stalking, amateur combat, tracking, hunting
    Sandsplash | Mousepaw | 4 | stalking, amateur combat, hunting, tracking
    Mountainstar | Pebblepaw | 2 | amateur combat, ...
    Stoneburr | Coypaw | 2 | stalking, ...
    Autumnleaf | Patchpaw | 0 | ...
    Dewstep | Troutpaw | 0 | ...
    Oakdawn | Riverpaw | 0 | ...

Deceased Cats:

Family:
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:03 pm

─────────────────
clan archive thread is found here
──────────────────────
©
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
clan population 049 xxx clan servings 009 xxx next starclan visit wheneverxxx next birth squirrelheart (now!), hawksnow (1), gorsewind (1), harriercloud (2) xxx mod notes hey, just so you know id prefer if all future kits (and cats in general) are put onto lineart ^^ xxx cats to find n/a
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Shellcloud looked longingly at the nursery. She could see Fognose and Swiftwind taking her kits outside for the first time. Toadkit was sprinting in front of his father, but face-planted and clung to Swiftwind’s leg for the rest of the experience. She let out a purr and didn’t move her gaze until Sparkstorm came to lay next to her. He was carrying a small rabbit for them to share. The tom nuzzled his mate and nestled beside Shellcloud. “Good morning, sunshine.” He purred, licking her cheek. She smiled longingly at him and moved to take a bite from the prey. Sparkstorm tilted his head. “What’s wrong, my love?” He asked, concerned. Shellcloud let out a sigh. “Nothing new, just longing for kits again.” Sparkstorm nodded. “I know,” he sighed “We just have a few more moons left to wait.” The she-cat rolled her eyes. “Why do we have to wait?” She grumbled. “Because I’ve heard stories about she-cats who have had kits too young.” He explained gently “It rarely goes well, and the thought of losing you...I just...I just don’t want to take any risks.” He swallowed the lump rising in his throat. Shellcloud saw the emotion in his eyes and snuggled closer to him, pushing her forehead against his chin. He was tall even laying down, but Shellcloud felt safe when he circled her. “I know.” She purred, letting his scent wash over her “I’m sorry, I’m just really excited.” The tom licked his mate’s forehead. “I know.” He agreed “Besides, the nursery is crowded lately and since our kits are going to be the strongest and biggest, they’ll need plenty of room.” Shellcloud giggled. “I can’t wait to meet them. I wonder what they’ll be like. I hope they’ll be good.” Sparkstorm chuckled. “They’ll be amazing. You know why?” He asked, causing Shellcloud to look at him with curiosity. He leaned close and pressed his head to her muzzle. “Because they’ll have you as a mother. And of course, I’ll be a pretty cool dad.” The two shared a laugh and returned to their eating. After a few moments, Shellcloud started a new conversation. “How’s Burrwhisker?” She asked, chewing a mouthful of rabbit. Sparkstorm swallowed and shrugged. “Well, considering he made fun of me yesterday for hitting my head on the entrance to the warriors' den, I’d say pretty normal.” He recounted. His brother had been trapped under a falling tree during the camp fire, and his leg was permanently damaged as a result. His injury hadn’t dampered his personality, and though he limped around, he limped with a smile. “He was talking about how he and Brambleglow had gotten on quickly.” He remembered. Shellcloud smirked. “Do you think there’s something there?” She asked cheekily. Sparkstorm chuckled, but shook his head. “Nah.” He meowed “He’s not one for romancing. Though I’m sure he’ll be a good uncle one day.” Shellcloud giggled at the wink her mate gave her, and the two returned to eating and relaxing in the sun.

~~~

Squirrelheart was close to kitting, Stormfang knew it. She was slightly larger than when they had their first litter so many moons ago, but Bumbleflight couldn’t tell how many kits she would have exactly. He looked out from his position beside her. The grey tom spotted Adderflight and Windfeather walking side by side through the clearing. Jealousy bit at his heart and he tore his eyes away. He still couldn’t believe that she had taken another mate. Stormfang turned to Hawksnow, the daughter no one knew was his, who was also residing in the nursery. It felt odd, that his second litter and his grandkits would be arriving only a few moons apart, but he had tried to distance himself from Adderbreeze’s family since Squirrelheart’s kits were born. Occasionally, he thought back to the day where Adderbreeze broke it off with him, telling him to go with her sister. At first he was heartbroken, but now he and Squirrelheart were true mates. Some might say they had grown bitter together, and they wouldn’t exactly be wrong. The two cats’ past zeal and energy had been zapped and degraded by several moons of mishap, and now the two were the Clan’s resident ‘sour grapes’. Stormfang looked to Squirrelheart, who was grooming her swollen belly in her nest. “I can’t wait to see our family grow.” She purred. Stormfang nodded. He knew Squirrelheart only wanted more kits to replace those she had lost, which was fine with him. He had other motives, however. His gaze moved back to Adderbreeze. He hoped this litter would give her the same jealousy that he felt in his heart. Windfeather didn’t want kits, and Adderbreeze would have to grow up lonely, knowing that Stormfang had accepted Squirrelheart and not her. These kits would prove that he had moved on. And he hoped that fact would grind her heart to dust.

~~~

Shrewclaw bristled at the nursery. Silverdrop nudged him. “What’s wrong?” She murmured “Aren’t you glad your siblings are coming soon?” The tom glared at her. “Those aren’t my real siblings. My littermates are all dead, and nothing can change that fact.” The she-cat looked sympathetically at him. “I know what it’s like, Shrewclaw.” She sighed “My brother was hit by a monster when I was younger. My twolegs were never the same, and I wasn’t either. You just have to accept it and use it to move on.” Shrewclaw lashed his tail, ignoring her advice. “Squirrelheart is just a kit-crazed old badger.” He convinced himself “She’s trying to replace them, I know it. She hadn’t talked to me since we left the island, you know that?” His gaze snapped to his companion “After my sister died in the fire. She acted like all of her kits were gone, even though I was still here. All I wanted was her love, and she acts like I don’t even exist most of the time.” He flattened his ears and glared at the nursery. “It’s okay, though, because I’m not too fond of them either.” Silverdrop sighed and pressed her shoulder against his. She opened her mouth to comfort him, but Shrewclaw growled at her. “Why do you always hang around me like a lost dog?” He snapped, standing up abruptly “Don’t you have other friends you can go bother.” He lashed his tail, flicking her cheek, and sulked away to the river to clear his head. Silverdrop watched him with hurt in her eyes. She knew he was just upset, but his words still hurt. She knew for a fact that Shrewclaw wasn’t the most popular cat in the Clan. She had always had a tendency to fall in love with the toms that didn’t care for her. She sent up a silent prayer to StarClan that his feelings would soon change, because the she-cat was hopelessly crushing on the grumpy tom.

~~~

Tickpaw entered the apprentice den hesitantly, fully expecting to see Piperpaw curled up in her nest crying. The den was fairly empty, since most apprentices were out training. Mosspaw and Piperpaw were the only ones there, and Mosspaw was rolled over on his back, fast asleep. The poor tom had gone out night hunting with Hollypounce, since she was filling in for Harriercloud while she was in the nursery, and hadn’t come back until a few moments from dawn. He had been passed out since. Even though Mosspaw’s nest was in the corner of the den, Tickpaw still approached his friend quietly. “Hey Piperpaw.” He greeted with a whisper. The she-cat jumped, laughing when she saw who it was. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you.” Tickpaw chuckled sheepishly. Piperpaw shook her head. “No worries.” She giggled “Lay down.” She patted his nest, which was pretty much merged with hers, and he rested down in it. “How are you doing?” He asked “I heard you didn’t pass again.” Piperpaw shrugged. “I’m not too upset about it.” She confessed with a sigh “I’ll pass eventually. No cat is perfect, and no cat should be expected to learn every skill their first try.” She shrugged and Tickpaw tilted his head. She had a very good point. “But don’t you want to take your assessment with your littermates when the time comes?” He asked gently, afraid of her becoming angry. “I don’t mind.” She admitted “Most littermstes take their assessments at different times, anyways. Besides,” She purred, scooting closer to him “It gives me more time to be around you!”

~~~

“Maybe it’s something in the water.” Elmstar mused. She and Nightfur were walking the ridge that overlooked the flowing river. “So many cats are in the nursery, they must be drinking love potions. I wonder if the other Clans have the same problem.” She wondered, earning a chuckle from her brother. “You know,” Nightfur meowed “While we’re on the topic, I was searching out possible flood points the other day, and I met a cat, Ferretwhisker, from that Clan to the east. The one that smells like roses...Highgarden I think their name is. Anyways I met this she-cat, and we started talking, and we came up with a good idea. It might be nice to get to know our bordering clans.” Elmstar smirked. “Or you just want to see your crush.” The tom’s black fur barely covered the deep blush that spread over his face. “W-What? I dunno what you’re talking about.” He sputtered, sticking his nose in the air “I’m just trying to do some...good things for the Clan.” Elmstar giggled. “Mhmm.” She hummed “It is a good idea, though. Maybe in the future, we can meet a border patrol and ask to see their leader.” Nightfur nodded. “Maybe she could teach you some things.” He meowed. Though his comment was good natured, Elmstar felt her heart sink. Ever since she had been promoted, she had been extremely nervous about being a good leader. She prayed every night that StarClan would give her guidance. Ashtail had been assuring her that she was exceeding everyone’s expectations, but she was still skeptical. Nightfur noticed the droop in his sister’s form, and immediately recognized his mistake. “Probably not, though, since you’re already the best leader BearClan’s had!” He purred, nuzzling her. “There’s not really much to compare me to. My predecessor was a bloodthirsty tyrant and Slatestar was an elder who lost his mind towards the end.” The black cats sighed in unison. “You’re doing amazing Elmstar. And the thing is, we really need it. You’re giving the Clan the strong, respectable leader that it needs. Plus, you’ve only been in charge for a few moons. You have so much potential! Who knows what you’ll accomplish!” His speech made Elmstar smile. “Thank you, Nightfur.” She smiled “That means a lot. Now, tell me about this Ferretwhisker.” She cooed, bumping her embarrassed companion with her shoulder.

~~~

Rainpaw was seriously considering using the herbs he was sorting as earplugs. Ryepaw had asked if they could have “sibling bonding time” since they didn’t share a den anymore, and he had foolishly agreed. Of course, all Ryepaw was talking about was the dazzling and amazing Owlshade. The medicine cat apprentice rolled his eyes. “Why don’t you just go up to him and tell him that you love him, already?” He snapped. Ryepaw blinked. “I-I don’t love him, though, I just...admire him.” She lied. “Uhuh.” Rainpaw huffed “Gushing day and night about a cat you admire is totally normal. Ryepaw, you’re my sister, and I love you, but if you don’t tell Owlshade your feelings in the next moon, I will kick you in the face.” The ginger she-cat blushed, but grumbled. “I’m an apprentice,” She countered, lowering her voice “How do you think cats will react when they learn that I love a warrior.” Rainpaw flicked an ear, shoving a clump of leaves into a storage nook. “You don’t have to tell everyone.” He pointed out “You’re going to take your assessment next moon anyways. Just tell Owlshade. No one else has to know until you’re ready. I promise, your secret is safe with me.”

Why had she agreed to this? Ryepaw tried to hide behind her brother, but Rainpaw shoved her in the direction of the black tom conversing with Darkfang. Owlshade and his sister were lounging by the vacant elder’s den, towards the back of the camp, enjoying the patch of sun on their dark pelts. Darkfang bid goodbye to her companion and walked away. Ryepaw didn’t see where she went, since her eyes were glued to the target of her admirations for her entire apprenticeship. She had a crush on Owlshadow since their first training session together. She remembered when they soared through the air together racing over logs and the feeling of his heartbeat while stalking shrews together. She swallowed and took a deep breath, looking back at her brother. Rainpaw gave her a supportive and encouraging nod. Ryepaw sighed and slowly made her way to her crush, trying to hide her shaking legs.

“H-Hey Owlshade.” The apprentice said shakily. The tom grinned broadly at her. “Oh, hey Ryepaw. Sit down!” He invited, scooting to the side. “I miss seeing and talking to you since I moved dens.” He admitted once she was settled “To be honest, I can’t wait until you’re able to join me in the warrior’s den. I can help you build a nest if you need it.” Ryepaw forced a purr through the nervous clump that gathered at the bottom of her throat. “That’s very kind of you.” She meowed “But I have to pass first.” Owlshade flicked her playfully with his tail. “Oh, you’ll do great. You have so much skill!” He promised. But Ryepaw wasn’t focused on his words. She was focused on the surge of heat that came from his touch. Her heart felt electric. She had never truly felt courageous, but now she felt like she could walk on fire and not get burned. So, she went for it. “I like you, Owlshade.” She blurted. The black tom blinked in surprise, smile only faltering for a moment before returning to its usual strength. “I like you too, Ryepaw.” He agreed, chuckling in confusion “You’re my best friend.” Ryepaw shook her head. “No, you don’t get it.” She pressed “I like you. I know I’m just an apprentice, but I’ll be a warrior soon. I’ve had feelings for you since we were young. I don’t want this to ruin the bond we have, but I just can’t hold it in anymore.” She huffed, a weight lifting from her chest. She was so caught up in the feeling of relief that it took her a few moments to notice that Owlshade hadn’t said anything. Ryepaw looked up at him. He was staring down at her slack-jawed. There was a look of panic in his wide, vibrant eyes, and the fur on his tail was standing up. “Oh, Ryepaw.” He whispered “I...I didn’t know.” Ryepaw’s smile fell slightly. “W-What do you mean?” She asked “I told you now.” Owlshade licked his lips and looked nervously from side to side. “Listen, Ryepaw, you’re an amazing cat, and I would never want to replace you….but I just….I don’t see you like that.” Ryepaw’s eyes widened with sudden realization. The warrior hastily tried to soothe her, but her mind was spinning. She mumbled out some kind of quick excuse and stumbled away to the medicine den, with Owlshade calling after her. She practically tripped into the den. Rainpaw was excitedly waiting, but as soon as he saw her face, his smile turned into a frown. “What happened?” He asked, guiding her to his nest. She sniffled. “H-He said he doesn’t think of me that way.” Sadness poured from her chest. She felt her heart burning with grief. The cat she had loved didn’t feel the same way about her. Soon, she was curled up in Rainpaw’s nest sobbing and being comforted by her brother. Rainpaw didn’t share in his sister’s grief. Anger and disappointment boiled in his stomach. He glared at Owlshade who was slinking solemnly back to the warriors den. No one could hurt his sister, no one.

[squirrelheart goes into labor. bumbleflight uses x2 burnet]
[deerleap, darkfang, badgergaze, and tulipclaw patrol]
[sparkstorm, owlshadow, hickorywind, and nettlemist hunt]
[grassheart, chestnutstripe, sunstomp, and silverdrop hunt]
[blackbriar, stormfang, windfeather, and ravencloud hunt]
[bumbleflight and rainpaw collect herbs]
[bumbleflight teaches rainpaw healing]
[ryepaw takes her final assessment]
[badgergaze teaches heronpaw climbing]
[adderbreeze teaches piperpaw battle]
[hollypounce teaches mosspaw swimming]
[hickorywind teaches applepaw swimming]
[shrewclaw becomes archpaw stealth]
[deerleap teaches twigpaw stealth]
[elmstar teaches tickpaw battle]
[tulipclaw teaches butterflypaw climbing]
[the clan consumes x3 hares]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxx𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗:
elmstar, 44 m, ♀
xxxxx𝖉𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖞:
ashtail, 30 , ♂

xxxxx𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖙:
bumbleflight, 46 m, ♂
xx𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊:
rainpaw, 13 m, ♂

𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗𝖘:
stormfang, 56 m, ♂
swiftwind, 47 m, ♂
nightfur, 44 m, ♂
hickorywind, 37, ♂
↪ blind in one eye
adderbreeze, 50 m, ♀
windfeather, 52 m, ♂
hollypounce, 37 m, ♀
redfin, 50 m, ♂
shrewclaw , 28 m, ♂
badgergaze, 26 m, ♂
ravencloud, 66 m, ♀
burrwhisker, 21 m, ♂
sparkstorm, 21 m, ♂
tulipclaw, 32 m, ♀
deerleap, 64 m, ♀
grousecall, 62 m, ♀
nettlemist, 19 m, ♀
blackbriar, 50 m, ♀
shellpond, 18 m, ♀
silverdrop, 24 m, ♀
grassheart, 65 m, ♀
sunstomp, 20 m, ♂
owlshade, 15 m, ♂
brambleglow, 24 m, ♀
ricecub, 33 m, ♀
chestnutstripe, 22 m, ♂♀
darkfang, 15 m, ♀
[url=link]➣[/url] name, age, ♂♀

𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖘:
ryepaw, 13 m, ♀
heronpaw, 11 m, ♂
piperkit, 11 m, ♀
mosspaw, 11 m, ♂
applepaw, 11 m, ♀
archpaw, 11 m, ♂
twigpaw, 13 m, ♀
butterflypaw, 9 m, ♀
tickpaw, 9 m, ♂
[url=link]↠[/url] name, age, ♂♀
[url=link]↠[/url] name, age, ♂♀

alphaalphaal𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖘:
fognose, 50 m, ♀
squirrelheart, 50 m, ♀
gorsewind, 22 m, ♀
hawksnow, 27 m, ♀
harriercloud, 47 m, ♀
[url=link]๑[/url] name, age, ♂♀

alphaalphaalҝ𝖎𝖙𝖘:
mintkit, 2 m, ♀
toadkit, 2 m, ♂
beankit, 2 m, ♀
snailkit, 2 m, ♀
[url=link]➸[/url] name, age, ♂♀
al𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖊:
mouse, one serving╶ 008
minnow, one serving╶ 010
small fish, two servings╶ 004
squirrel, two servings╶ 003
hare, three servings╶ 001
big fish, three servings╶ 003

al𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:
North-
South-
East- pheonixclan ; stormt4lon
West- chessclan ; sharpiesandhamilton

Northeast- highgarden ; eagle
Northwest- the shadowed kingdom ; heavenbreeze
Southeast-
Southwest- vagaryclan ; lyttlekytten

inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chaosclan 022

Postby Kazin » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:09 pm

Font credit
Number of cats: 060 | 30 ♀ | 27 ♂ | 3 nonbinary
Servings Needed: 10, next at 63 | Next Request: March 23rd | Mod: deimos
Writing Archive | Herb/Pebble Storage | Mates/Families | Deceased Cats

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Link to Chapter
      --Blizzard stuff; Songbirdstar, Zephyrpaw, Marshminnow/Cinnamonflight...
      --Clan meeting about the loss of Ravenstrike. Perhaps Sealshine has a plan for the clan to be able to remember him, and truly give him a goodbye...

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

New Members;;
        ➸ Chickadeefeather's kit is named Honeykit.
        ➸ The new hunter is named Darkspider.

Hunting;;
        ➸ Songbirdstar, Crowcatcher, Thistlepaw, Cricketstripe, Wrenbreeze, and Marshminnow hunt.
        ➸ Cinnamonflight, Darkspider, Firebolt, Otterleap, Longbranch, and Rookfang hunt.
        [I would like Cinnamon's powers to activate this moon].

Patrolling;;
        ➸ Raptorstar, Petalsong, Condorpaw, Atlasrain, Zephyrpaw, and Icetuft patrol.
        ➸ Beebuzz, Buzzardshade, Weevilsnap, and Phoenixfur patrol.
        ➸ Fallencrow, Sagepaw, Emberlily, Pikapounce, and Skippercloud patrol.

Medical;;
        ➸ Amberdawn & Sunpaw search for herbs.
        ➸ Sunpaw trains in herb recognition.

Family;;
        ➸ Otterleap and Cricketstripe become mates; they wish to try for kits.
        ➸ Firebolt and Phoenixfur become mates; they wish to try for kits.
        ➸ Crowcatcher and Wrenbreeze become mates.
        ➸ Emberlily and Pikapounce become mates.

Training;;
        ➸ Flamepaw, Jasperpaw, Pandapaw, and Fireflypaw train in hunting.
        ➸ Zephyrpaw trains in stealth.
        ➸ Sagepaw and Condorpaw train in swimming.
        ➸ Thistlepaw and Kiwipaw train in tracking.
        ➸ Kestrelpaw and Basilpaw train in fighting.

Rank Changes;;
        ➸ Gilapaw is ready to take their assessment! If they pass, they will be a Hunter named Gilaspike.
        Mentors: N/A

Request;;
        ➸ Raptorstar requests a hunter.

Other;;
        ➸ Chaosclan consumes 3 mice, 3 shrew, and 2 stoat [10 servings]

-------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: Please don't kill cats marked with a ♦, though injuries are fair game!
        (you can disregard the mark if it is a Queen giving birth)

➸ I would like the following to remain on their smaller lines (disregard if growths have already been done for them); Gilapaw, Condorpaw, Kestrelpaw, Flamepaw, Pandapaw, Jasperpaw.
        Any cats of mod/artists' choice may also remain on smaller lines - I don't mind!

Leaders
    Raptorstar | | 49 moons | ★★★★☆
    Songbirdstar | | 51 moons | ★★★☆

Soldiers [3 max]
    Petalsong | | 47 moons
    Fallencrow | | 41 moons
    Crowcatcher ♦ | | 22 moons

Medics
    Amberdawn | | 45 moons
    --> 5 Skill Points
    Sunpaw ♦ | | 7 moons

Hunters
    Rookfang | | 54 moons
    Longbranch ♦ | | 43 moons
    Otterleap | | 41 moons
    Flickerheart | | 41 moons
    Darkspider | | 40 moons
    Cinnamonflight ♦ | nb | 34 moons (powers)
    Marshminnow ♦ | | 33 moons
    Firebolt | | 33 moons
    Cricketstripe ♦ | | 31 moons
    Wrenbreeze | | 23 moons
    Name | ♀/♂ | moons
    Name | ♀/♂ | moons
    Name | ♀/♂ | moons
    Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Queens
Sealshine ♦ | | 49 moons
Chickadeefeather | | 43 moons
Almondcloud | | 42 moons
Duskwillow | | 39 moons
Heatherglow | | 31 moons
Sparkbreeze | | 29 moons

Kits
Snowykit | | 5 moons
Nightshadekit | | 4 moons
Madderkit | | 4 moons
Dogbanekit | | 4 moons
Rosekit | | 3 moons
Apricotkit | | 3 moons
Walnutkit | | 3 moons
Strawberrykit | | 3 moons
Pearkit | | 3 moons
Infernokit | | 2 moons
Volcanokit | | 2 moons
Sharkkit ♦ | | 2 moons
Skatekit ♦ | | 2 moons
Honeykit | | 0 moons

Caretakers
Skymouse | | 104 moons
Littledust | | 108 moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Scouts
Icetuft | | 64 moons
Buzzardshade ♦ | | 49 moons
Beebuzz | | 42 moons
Emberlily | | 41 moons
Weevilsnap | | 39 moons
Pikapounce | nb | 38 moons
Phoenixfur | | 35 moons
Skippercloud ♦ | | 33 moons
Atlasrain ♦ | | 31 moons

Apprentices
Zephyrpaw | | 14 moons
Gilapaw ♦ | nb | 13 moons
Sagepaw | | 10 moons
Thistlepaw ♦ | | 10 moons
Condorpaw | | 10 moons
Kestrelpaw | | 10 moons
Basilpaw | | 10 moons
Kiwipaw | | 10 moons
Flamepaw | | 7 moons
Pandapaw | | 7 moons
Jasperpaw | | 7 moons
Fireflypaw | | 7 moons

Ally/Enemy Clans
    Name | Username | relationship
    Name | Username | relationship

Border Clans
    North | Ravenclan | inky.
    East | Twistedclan | spasticjazzhands
    South | Steamclan | Katrione
    West | Name | Username
    Southwest | Scarabclan | broken*

Deceased Cats
    Raptorstar (Life 1) | hawk attack
    Pecankit ♀ | stillborn
    Songbirdstar (Life 1) | hypothermia
    Ravenstrike | hypothermia
    Prey Pile
    prey | servings | amount
    Mouse | 1 | 3 [-3]
    Squirrel | 2 | 3
    Hare | 3 | 3
    Shrew | 1 | 5 [-3]
    Rat | 2 | 2
    Pigeon | 3 | 2
    Stoat | 2 | 3 [-2]

Mentors
    Mentor | Apprentice | Hunt, Track, Fight, Swim, Stealth
    Atlasrain | Zephyrpaw | Hunt, Track, Fight, Swim, Stealth
    Songbirdstar | Gilapaw | Hunt, Track, Fight, Swim, Stealth
    Fallencrow | Sagepaw | Hunt, Track, Fight, Swim, Stealth
    Crowcatcher | Thistlepaw | Hunt, Track, Fight, Swim, Stealth
    Cinnamonflight | Condorpaw | Hunt, Track, Fight, Swim, Stealth
    Longbranch | Kestrelpaw | Hunt, Track, Fight, Swim, Stealth
    Weevilsnap | Basilpaw | Hunt, Track, Fight, Swim, Stealth
    Marshminnow | Kiwipaw | Hunt, Track, Fight, Swim, Stealth
    Rookfang | Flamepaw | Hunt, Track, Fight, Swim, Stealth
    Flickerheart | Pandapaw | Hunt, Track, Fight, Swim, Stealth
    Firebolt | Jasperpaw | Hunt, Track, Fight, Swim, Stealth
    Amberdawn | Sunpaw | Herbs (adv.), Illness (adv.), Wounds (adv.), Poisons, Admin.,
    Icetuft | Fireflypaw | Hunt, Track, Fight, Swim, Stealth
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kin of the Lotus - 015

Postby Corinnander » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:17 am

↠ Request | [ Cloud of Stars' request has been granted! The cat is a shorthaired brown ticked tabby bicolor with blue eyes; colored by Simonpet on Grey_Hoodie's lines. ]

↠ Herb Gathering | [ Eagle of Peppers gathers x1 burdock root and x1 poppy seed. ]

↠ Hunting | [ Cloud of Stars' hunting patrol catches x1 hare. ]
↠ [ Lily of Drongos' hunting patrol catches x1 rousette and x1 harvest mouse. ]

↠ Border Patrol | [ Tor of Eclipses' patrol encounters a potential little hunter! They are a mediumhaired seal point with blue eyes. ]
↠ [ Amethyst of Waterlilies' patrol encounters a potential hunter! They are a cream and white tabby with green eyes; colored by H155 on Grey_Hoodie's lines. ]

↠ Training | [ Little Almond learns climbing! ]
↠ [ Little Lavender learns hunting! ]

↠ Genet of Clouds | [ It seems a new member is among them, and Gen is accepted into the Kin of the Lotus by the ancestors, as long as Cloud of Stars will allow him to stay. ]

↠ Mod Notes | [ I just want to say I really enjoyed reading this post! And I adore the kits' names! I need to catch up on all the other posts. ]

┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉ ┉

Note(s):
[I: The rank are being changed to Japanese variants! I will have the English translation next to them.
Head => Meishu (Leader)
Secondary => Niji (Secondary)
Herbalist => Hīrā (Healer)
Stonecarvers => Kābā (Carver) New rank.
Hunters => Ryōshi (Hunter)
Little Hunters => Sukoshi (Little)
Little Carvers => Chīsai (Small)
Emeralds => Komochi (Child Bearers)
Kits => Koneko (Kittens)
Folk => Nokori (Rest)
II: The Kindred is looking for Julian, or Saturntide, the third cat in this image. He has powers.
III: Red names means to please particularly target these cats for injuries or death rolls for plot reasons, gold names means please avoid targeting these cats for death rolls for plot reasons. Uncolored names I'm ambivalent towards.]

Number of Cats: 23 (13♂ - 10♀) | Next Kin of the Stars Visit: March 20th.| Pebbles: 45

Prophecy
Moonlight smoke and reddened eyes, suits of snakes and suits of lies, let the birds cry and hide in their nests--for a shudd'ring thunder is coming, a falling night-sky at best.

Story:
Following Cloud of Stars - Third Person P.O.V.
There was insurmountable whispering. One wouldn't think a small kindred could make so much hushed ambient noise, but as Cloud of Stars led the others into camp, the static was consuming. Eagle of Peppers, despite his convictions, held his head low and ears pinned. Coal of Watercolors smiled, attempting to smooth out the jagged mood that had just arisen at their arrival. Gen padded in time with Eagle, his tail on his flank as he kept a short ways in front of him. The large tom was absolutely calm, and nodded greetings to the kinmates as he passed. A little ball of white and stripes tumbled from playing to land in front of him, and stared up at the massive cat. The group halted, and a grinding stop encompassed the camp.
"I'm sorry, big cat!" the kit sputtered, in awe of Gen's size and regal markings.
"No need. Go on back to your siblings, little one." Gen's voice was gentle as he nudged the kit back to his paws with his nose.
"Bengal! Little Bengal!" He rushed back to his littermates and gushed to them. Cloud watched Gen with a keen interest. This situation brought a thick ice to his chest, a frozen sap that cooled all hotheaded emotions he felt. Something in him has changed.

They continued to the centre of camp. From there, Jade of Deserts told the three to stay put as she and tortoiseshell leapt to the longest of the overhanging cherry logs of Red Tower.
"The Meishu calls for the attention of his Kin!" Jade announced, raspy voice rich as it rolls through camp. Most everyone comes out and lingers in a crescent moon around the three. Gen sat on the right, Coal on the left. Eagle tried to hide in the centre of the two. Once everyone settled, Jade nodded to Cloud. He took a deep breath.

"For the past few moons, Eagle of Peppers has been stealing food from Prey Tower and bringing it to this cat. His name is Gen. He is Coal of Watercolors' littermate, and Eagle of Peppers' mate," A ripple of murmurs trickled through the air for a few moments before Cloud silenced them with a tail lash. "Eagle of Peppers does not deny he has done these things. According to him, he found Gen on our territory before he joined us moons ago. Gen was very injured from a dog, and Eagle of Peppers nursed him back to health since then. Jade of Deserts and I have discussed what to do about this. Eagle of Peppers, what do you think is a reasonable ramification for what you have done?"

The shrunken herbalist looked up, eyes shiny with glimmers of fear.
"I should no longer be the Kindred's herbalist, and I should hunt extra to make up for the prey I have stolen." he stated, not putting a single thing on Gen. Cloud watched him for a moment, eyes softening slightly.
"You will hunt on extra lone patrols for the next three moons. You will no longer be the Kindred's herbalist. Instead..." he waved Jade to sit beside him on the Arch.
"You will be the first of the Kābā, the carvers. As of this moon, the Kindred will have new rules, new jobs, new names." The murmurs started again, louder.
"We are not the Kin of the Lotus from so long ago that only the wind remembers. We are the Kin of the Lotus in the sunlight of today." The two turned warm gazes to Eagle. Jade smiled and spoke.
"The Kābā will be in charge of expanding the root tunnels, patrolling and maintaining them, and hunting in them. You will be our guides of escape, and our earthen protectors. Do you understand?"
Eagle nodded.
"With this change in rank, your name too with change. Eagle of Peppers, you will be known forth as Eagle of Peppercorn. Gen," he waved his tail for the large tom to come up. "You said you wanted to join the Kindred, but only if Eagle of Peppercorn remains. He does. Would you like to join us, join amongst kin?"
Genet smiled, nodding, and swept his tail in the sand. "Then I name you Genet of Clouds. You will be the second member of the Kābā. Welcome to the Kindred."
For a few moments, there was only silence. A shocked, electric silence. Then, a tiny voice began to roar.
"Genet of Clouds! Genet of Clouds!" Little Bengal howled from in between his mother's paws, admiration in his eyes bright. His littermates join in, then their mother and father, and soon the whole of the Kindred is yowling for their new-- and old-- kinmates.

Following the decision of punishment, Cloud and Jade explained the way things would now work. The new creed, called the Kin Creed, and all the outlines of it. Both made explicit it can and will be added to as the Kindred lives and grows.

I. The Kindred is your family. They come first in every respect.
II. Once per moon, all cats old enough to hunt must sit vigil in prayer to the Kin of the Stars for all they have been given this moontide.
III. The Kindred accepts all cats too young to hunt without hesitation.
IV. The Kindred allows friendships and relationships with other clans' cats as long as both leaders know and allow this.
V. To attack any Kinmate or should anyone else attack a Kinmate is to attack the entire Kindred and will be dealt with as a declaration of war.

Action Queue:
- Robin of Windchimes joins the Kindred!
- Macaque of Sunbeams joins the Kindred!
- Little Silka joins the Kindred! She is apprenticed to Twilight of Caves.
- Crossroad Demons are discovered on a patrol to be the bordering clan to the WEST of the Kindred.
- The Cove is discovered on a patrol to be the bordering clan to the NORTH of the Kindred.
- Marble of Mountains meets Lightflicker from The Cove. She is developing a crush.
- Macaque of Sunbeams mates with Rhyzel from Crossroad Demons.
- Macaque of Sunbeams mates with Auxiliarystrike from The Cove.
- Cloud of Stars accepts Genet of Clouds into the Kindred.
- Eagle of Peppers steps down from the position of Herbalist, creating the new position: Stonecarver, or Kābā with the new ranks. These cats work do build an entire second camp and hunting ground within root systems underground.
- Little Lavender is 12 moons. Despite not learning Climbing, she travels with Cloud of Stars to Starfalls to be made a Hunter proper.
- Little Almond takes her final assessment.
- Cloud of Stars and Genet of Clouds patrol Red Log.
- Jade of Deserts, Tor of Eclipses, and Little Lavender hunt at Red Log.
- Robin of Windchimes takes care of Tealeaf of Ginseng.
- Eagle of Peppers and Genet of Clouds dig out a tunnel in the southern corner of camp to serve as the Kābā Den.
- Marble of Mountains, Twilight of Caves, and Little Silka hunt at Stream.
- Twilight of Caves trains Little Silka in Hunting.
- Amethyst of Waterlilies, Meadow of Arrowheads, Macaque of Sunbeams, and Coal of Watercolors patrol Bamboo Forest.
- The Kindred consumes 5 servings of Grebes.

Meishu (Leader):
          Cloud of Stars (Formerly Cloud of Embers) | 38 Moons | Male |
          Lives: ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Niji (Secondary):
          Jade of Deserts | 55 Moons | Female |

Hīrā (Healer):
          Robin of Windchimes | 20 Moons | Male |
          Skill Points: ❖❖❖❖❖

Minarai (Apprentice):
          NONE

Kābā (Carver):
          Eagle of Peppercorns | 45 Moons | Male |
          Genet of Clouds | 21 Moons | Male |

Chīsai (Small):
          NONE

Ryōshi (Hunter):
          Lily of Drongos | 40 Moons | Male |
          Marble of Mountains | 22 Moons | Female |
          Tor of Eclipses | 36 Moons | Male |
          Amethyst of Waterlilies | 54 Moons | Male |
          Twilight of Caves | 44 Moons | Male |
          Meadow of Arrowheads | 67 Moons | Female |
          Coal of Watercolor | 21 Moons | Male |
          Macaque of Sunbeams | 60 Moons | Female |

Sukoshi (Little):
          Little Lavender (of Morningtimes) | 12 Moons | Female |
            Learned > Combat - Swimming - Hunting
            Not Learned > Climbing
          Little Almond (of Clay) | 10 Moons | Female |
            Learned > Combat - Hunting - Swimming - Climbing
            Not Learned > None
          Little Silka (of Dew) | 8 Moons | Female |
            Learned > None
            Not Learned > Combat - Swimming - Hunting - Climbing

Komochi (Child Bearers):
            Tealeaf of Ginseng | 26 Moons | Female | | Nursing

Koneko (Kittens):
            Kit of Minnow | 1 Moon | Female |
            Kit of Oolong | 1 Moon | Male |
            Kit of Wing | 1 Moon | Male |
            Kit of Jasmine | 1 Moon | Male |
            Kit of Bengal | 1 Moon | Male |
            Kit of Macha | 1 Moon | Female |

Nokori (Rest):
            Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | The Cove | Lumos12
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Crossroad Demons | nightwolf950

Medicine Store
    Borage | x1| It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers. Helps sooth bad bellies and relieves tight chests.
    Burdock Root | x1 | Soothes and heals rat bites especially if they are infected. Can give cats a bellyache if they eat too much of it. Numbs rat bite to the point a cat cannot feel the pain. Also good for infected paws and other sores.
    Chervil | x1 | For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used during kitting.
    Cobweb | x1 | To soak up and stop, or slow, the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones.
    Feverfew | x1 | Reduces body temperature for cats with fever or chills. Also heals aches and pains, especially good for headaches.
    Goldenrod | x1 |Good for healing wounds.
    Honey | x1 | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    Horsetail | x1 | Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    Marigold | x1 | Stops infection. Stops bleeding. Used for inflammation of stiff joints.
    Poppy Seed | x1 | They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain. Not recommended for nursing queens.
    Raspberry Leaf | x1 |Could possibly ease pain or stop bleeding.
    Stinging Nettle | x1 | Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones. Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    Tansy | x1 | Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats. Can be extremely dangerous to pregnant cats.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings
    Rousettes (equivalent to a Squirrel)| x2 | 4 servings
    Harvest Mouse (equivalent to a Mouse) | x3 | 3 servings
    Kukri (equivalent to a Big Fish) | x0 | 0 servings
    Grebes (equivalent to a Bird)| x1 |1 servings

Mentors:
    Tor of Eclipses | Little Lavender | 4 | Combat - Swimming - Hunting
    Jade of Deserts | Little Almond | 4 | Combat - Hunting - Swimming - Climbing
    Twilight of Caves | Little Silka | 1 |

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Lily of Drongos & Tealeaf of Ginseng (Mates) | Kit of Minnow, Kit of Oolong, Kit of Wing, Kit of Bengal, Kit of Jasmine, Kit of Macha
    Coal of Watercolors and Genet of Clouds (Littermates)
    Eagle of Peppers and Genet of Clouds (Mates)
Last edited by Corinnander on Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝕲𝖆𝖑𝖆𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖓 -- A Start [00-00]

Postby demiboygod » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:39 am

𝕲𝖆𝖑𝖆𝕮𝖑𝖆𝖓

Welcome to GalaClan, a magnificent clan for magnificent cats! This clan is focused on unity, love, and being fabulous!

The cats of GalaClan are fast runners, swift swimmers, and speedy fishers, due to the nature of their environment. GalaClan cats are warm and accepting (excluding the occasional grump or two), and have quite a few rogues mixed into their clan. Apprentices are trained to hunt, fight, swim, fish, and run, and are made warriors after passing an assessment and choosing their color.

[special notes - GalaClan prey items are: mice, small fish, big fish, rabbits & hares]
Last edited by demiboygod on Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
demiboygod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me