Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Bluey, » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:18 pm

Mountainclan
Number of Cats: 56 (36 battle ready cats)| 30 female, 25 male, 1 nb | Next Starclan Visit: Next moon | Pebbles: 105 | most cats pelts colours are a form of grey, black, and tabby

POV Grousecurl
Grousecurl heard his own raspy breath as he tried to drift off to sleep in the hollow tree which they callled the elders den. He heard voices come his way “and this is the elders den, you’ll sleep here with Grousecurl. How about you go meet him” Nettlestar mewed to another cat of a unfamiliar scent. “Hi, I’m Earlyfield and I’m joining the clan as a elder” she mewed cheerfully. “You look far too young to be an elder, shouldn’t you be a warrior?” Grousecurl replied seriously. “Oh it’s good to know know that I still look young” she started with a laugh “but I’ve been ‘round for almost eight seasons, besides some cats get weaker earlier than others” she added. Grousecurl nodded understanding, “I must be old, I’ve been around for ten seasons now” he joked. “It’s best that you get to know some of the other cats, how about I see if the queens want to send over the kits?” Nettlestar mewed interrupting the conversation before turning away to the nursery. The nursery sat next to the elders den so Grousecurl heard the queens reply “Yes that would be great, we need to get the older kits away from Wolftails new litter.”

Soon enough five kits came tumbling out of the nursery, kicking up dirt as they rushed to the elders den. Soon enough Rosekit bumped into Honeykit, “Hey, what was that for” he hissed leaping onto her. “Now that’s no way to act, your almost apprentice’s” Tawnyfall scolded them while she lifted Honeykit off of his sister. The kits went the next few steps to the elders den in a neat line, not wanting to get told off. “Hi Grousecurl, what story ar.....” Azaleakit paused when he spoke, looking at Earlyfield “Whose that?” Earlyfield laughed and spoke “I’m Earlyfield and I just joined the clan”, “Since she’s lived so long out of the clan, I’m sure that she has many stories to tell” Grousecurl rasped in a friendly voice. “Tell us a good one” Emberkit said getting comfortable next to the other kits. “Alright then, hmmmm. Did you guys know that I used to be a kittypet?” She asked. “You mean you lived with twolegs?” Azaleakit asked gasping in astonishment. “Yep, I did they even had a dog too” Earlyfield kept taking. Grousecurl heard all the voices drown out as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

POV: Finchflight
Quiet chatter of cats outside awoke Finchflight, he navigated his was out of the warriors den trying not to step on the cats who where still asleep. “Oh look who’s finally awake, I thought you said you liked the mornings” Pricklepelt teased. Finchflight rolled his eye, he brushed pelts with his sister as he walked by but settled by the fresh-kill pile. He didn’t have any prey to eat but he just enjoyed the fresh scent of the prey. “Hey Finchflight! Want to share?” Fernclaw called from a tall, flat rock behind him. “Sure” he called back to the pretty she-cat, her green eyes shimmered in the sunlight. There where smaller rocks next to the tall one that he leaped onto before getting up onto the tallest. Finchflight noticed that she had only a scrawny shrew in her paws, “Uh are you sure you want to share?” He asked her politely. “It’s fine, I’m not that hungry” she answered nudging it towards him. He took a small bite before wondering why she was aloud a piece of fresh-kill when the queens and elders hadn’t eaten yet. Fernclaw read his expression and smiled, “I went on a hunting patrol earlier and was given permission.”

Fernclaw quickly nibbled at the last chunk of shrew before leaping down the rocks and looking back with a cheeky expression in her eyes. Finchflight leaped after her and together they dashed down the mountain. He pounced on her and used her body to boast himself in front of her. They tumbled and laughed for what felt like eternity. Finchflight suddenly stopped which caused him to skid across the ground. “What’s the matter?” Fernclaw asked trotting up to him. “I smell.....something strange” he mewed. Fernclaw parted her jaws before her pupils widened. “Cat blood....” she whispered. They padded slowly looking behind every tree they came to, soon they found what they where looking for. A familiar cat lay on the ground several fox-lengths in front of them. “Is that Peakcloud” Finchflight muttered fear choking him. As they got closer they saw a scratch mark that stretched from her cheek to her shoulder, it bled out slowly “Get Nightstep!” Fernclaw screeched.

Finchflight raced through the forest, he could hear the wind howling in his ears as he ran what felt like miles. “Nightstep quick! It’s an emergency!” He yowled as he entered camp. Multiple heads poked out of dens and cats ran around the clearing. “Nightstep, Cloudpaw, Twighaze and Dewfrost go with him!” Nettlestar called. Cloudpaw gathered herbs quickly as they set off. The four cats chosen ran after him, he felt the panic rise inside him as they neared Fernclaw’s figure standing by Peakcloud’s body. “My mother! Cloudpaw screetched through the herbs in his mouth. Peakcloud was panting lying on her side, “She has woke up soon after you left” Fernclaw whispered in his ear. Pressing cobwebs to Peakclouds wound Nightstep gave orders to his apprentice “Talk to her, try and get her to respond” he said in a worried voice. Cloudpaw gently groomed his mother’s face “Peakcloud, I’m here, It’s me Cloudpaw. I’ve been such as good medicine cat like you said I would be” he sobbed at her. Dewfrost wrapped her tail around the young cat, she pressed her body against him before speaking to Peakcloud “Peakcloud come on, your strong”. Peakcloud blinked and moved her eyes looking at her son with a look of fear. “Breathe” Finchflight mewed to Cloudpaw who was sobbing into Dewfrost’s shoulder. “Her wounds smell of fox” Fernclaw whispered into his ear as she padded toward him. She looked full of fear and Finchflight remembered that her own shoulder scars where caused by a fox that nearly took her life but didn’t thanks to Nettlestar jumping in the way of.

POV: Cypresspaw
“Hemlockwind, am I aloud to go for a walk?” Cypresspaw asked his mentor after training. “I was going to take you hunting but I guess I could go aloud” she replied, Cypresspaw gave her a thankful glance before running off into the forest. “Rabbit” he murmured spotting one nibbling on the grass. Despite the fact that he wasn’t hunting, he wouldn’t purposely miss a catch for the world. Crouching he slowly crept forward, the rabbit twitched it’s ears and looked around as he came closer. Cypresspaw leapt forward chasing the rabbit like it would be his last ever meal, he was so focus on the catch that he didn’t notice the fact that he crossed the border. “Hey what are you doing here?” A voice called. Turing away from the catch he spotted a torbie that looked about his age. “This is not your territory” he mewed aggressively. “Look around” she replied twitching her tail with annoyance. Cypresspaw glanced from side to side before quickly apologising, “oop! Sorry, I’m Cypresspaw by the way.” “Dewpaw” the other cat said flicking her ear. “Cypresspaw what are you doing over there” a familiar voice called from a few fox lengths away. “Dewfrost! It was an accident” Cypresspaw called back rushing over to his mother who had spotted him. Her eyes lit up as she saw who he was with, “excuse me but by any chance is your name Dewpaw?” She asked calmly though you could see the excitement in her copper eyes. “Umm yes, do I know you?” Dewpaw replied padding up to her. “Oh my gosh it’s you” Dewfrost cried. “Who?” Cypresspaw asked confused. “Bring your father here next moon” she told Dewpaw, “tell him that I, Dewfrost will be here” she added.

Nightstep and Cloudpaw practice medicine
Nightstep and Cloudpaw look for herbs
x2 small bird and x4 shrew and x1 rabbit are consumed
Cypresspaw, Mothpaw, Flutterpaw, Speckpaw, Starlingpaw, Hollypaw and Tadpolepaw train with there mentors, Cypresspaw and Flutterpaw trains in stealth and Mothpaw trains in climbing, Speckpaw, Starlingpaw, Hollypaw and Tadpolepaw train in combat
Hemlockwind, Aspenheart, Fernclaw, Lilywater, Juniperpelt and Goldenmuzzle Go hunting
Pebblefeather, Pricklepelt, Twighaze, Stormpatch, Clovereye and Palewing go hunting
Tigerwillow, Sprinklerain, Ravenshadow, Silvertail and Speckpaw Go on a border patrol
Scorpianclaw, Ripplewish, Starlingpaw and Bluesplash go on a border patrol
Breezestorm, Iceriver, Speckledfur, Ripplewish and Starlingpaw go on a border patrol
Peakcloud gets attacked by a fox, Nightstep uses x2 cobwebs on her and she appears to be coming in and out of consciousness, if she dies or not is up to you, please ignore the fact that her name is in blue.
Squirrelnose gives birth, Nightstep and Cloudpaw stand to assist with x2 raspberry leaf
Clovereye plays with Wingpaw of Celectial beings

Cats with names in blue are to be targeted in the event of a death roll. Though if it is a leader not all of the lives preferably a maximum of three. For all queens whose kits are 2 moons or younger and there is no other nursing queens, the blue doesn’t matter.
Cats with names in Green either have planned deaths or I don’t want dead.

Leader:
Nettlestar | 48 moons | Female | X
Lives: ★★★★★★(6)

Deputy:
Ferretfur | 50 moons |Female | X

Medicine Cat:
Nightstep| 47 moons | Male| X
Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Cloudpaw | 10 moons | Male |X
Skill Points: ✿✿✿

Warriors
Leopardtuft | 55 moons| Male| X
Twighaze | 49 moons| Male | X limping on front right paw
Breezestorm| 57 moons| Male| X
Duststripe | 78 moons| Male | X
Pebblefeather | 44 moons | Male | X
| Powers: Mockingbird cat, able to catch x3 prey every patrol
Ravenshadow | 50 moons | Male | X
Stormpatch | 50 moons | Male | X
Aspenheart| 25 moons | Female | X
Sprinklerain | 43 moons | Female | X
Tigerwillow | 44 moons | Female |X
Oceangaze | 31 moons | Female | X
Hemlockwind | 78 moons | Female | X
Palewing | 34 moons | Female |X
Bluesplash | 31 moons | Male | X
Dewfrost | 44 moons | Female | X
Dawnstride | 35 moons | Non-binary | X
Ripplewish | 18 moons | Female | X | Deaf
Silvertail | 18 moons | Male | X
Juniperpelt | 18 moons | Male | X
Peakcloud| 47 moons | Female | X
Scorpionclaw | 25 moons | Male | X
Fernclaw | 18 moons | Female | X slight limp
Lilacdapple | 26 moons | Female | X
Finchflight| 15 moons | Male | X
Tumblereed | 80 moons | Male | X
Speckledfur | 33 moons | Male | X
Pricklepelt | 15 moons | Female | X
Clovereye | 15 moons | Female | X
Lilywater | 15 moons | Female | X
Goldenmuzzle | 14 moons | Male | X
Iceriver | 25 moons | Male | X

Apprentices:
Cypresspaw | 11 moons | Male | X
Mothpaw | 10 moons | Female | X
Flutterpaw | 10 moons | Female | X
Speckpaw | 7 moons | Female | X
Starlingpaw | 7 moons | Male | X
Hollypaw | 7 moons | Female | X
Tadoplepaw | 7 moons | Female | X

Queens:
Fawnspeckle | 44 moons | Female | X
Tawnyfall | 58 moons | Female |X
Wolftail | 43 moons | Female | X
Squirrelnose | 26 moons | Female | X

Kits:
Azaleakit | 5 moons | Male | X
Rosekit | 5 moons | Female | X
Emberkit | 5 moons | Female | X
Honeykit | 5 moons | Male | X
Pigeonkit | 1 moon | Female | X
Ploverkit | 1 moon | Male | X

Nursery assistants:
Flamepatch| 44 moons | Male | X Eyeless

Elders:
Grousecurl | 119 moons| Male | X
Earlyfield | 89 moons | Female | X

Ally Clans:
Celectial Beings | Broken*
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
Northeast |Celectial Beings | Broken*
East | RavenClan | Inky
Southeast | ChessClan | sharpiesandhamilton
South | Clan Name | Username
Southwest | Clan Name | Usernane
West | BirchClan| Brightheart_Warrior3

Medicine Store
Honey | Soothes throat | x2
Yarrow | Causes cats to throw up | x0
Poppy seeds | calms cats | x2
Raspberry leaf | helps queens during kitting |x2
Burdock | cures infections | x0
Catmint | cures Greencough and whitecough | x1
Cobwebs | used as a bandage | x3
Lavender | cures fevers and chills, hides the scent of death |x1
Marigold | cures infectious wounds | x0
Stick | can be used as a splint or help distract queens while kitting| x0
Burnet | a traveling herb | x1
Parsley | stops milk flow | x1
Goldenrod | heals most wounds | x0
Fennel | a kitting herb | x0
Tansy | cures coughs and prevents Greencough | x2
Wild garlic | prevents infection | x1
Horsetail | helps infections | x1
Chervil | a kitting herb | x0
Dandelion | treats bee stings and acts as a pain killer | x1
Winter-green | treats poisons | x1
Bindweed | used to bind a stick to an injured limb | x0
Borage | helps queens produce milk, a kitting herb | x1
Coltsfoot | | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Bird egg | x3 | 1 servings
Hare | x5 | 3 servings
Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
Rabbit | x7 | 2 servings
Shrew | x4 |1 serving
Small bird | x7 | 2 servings

Mentors:
Hemlockwind | Cypresspaw | No. of training sessions: 4 | combat, hunting, climbing
Nightstep | Cloudpaw | 3sp
Bluesplash | Mothpaw | No. of training sessions: 3 | hunting, combat
Dawnstride | Flutterpaw | No. of training sessions: 3 | combat, hunting, climbing
Silvertail | Speckpaw | No. of training sessions: 0 |
Ripplewish | Starlingpaw | No. of training sessions: 0 |
Duststripe | Hollypaw | No. of training sessions: 0 |
Leopardtuft | Tadpolepaw | No. of training sessions: 0 |

Deceased Cats:
Nettlestar’s 9th life | pushed an apprentice out of the way of a fox | age of death: 39 moons
Nettlestar’s 8th life | Killed by Whitefang | age of death: 41 moons
Nettlestar’s 6th life | kitting | age of death: 41 moons
Pinemask | killed by Whitefang | age of death: 40 moons | X

Family:
Ferretfur and Twighaze | Juniperpelt, Fernclaw , Silvertail, Ripplewish
Hemlockwind and Tumblereed | Breezestorm, Aspenheart
Tawnyfall and Duststripe |Pricklepelt, Clovereye, Finchflight, Rosekit, Emberkit, Honeykit
Unknown and Unknown| Ferretfur, Stormpatch
Dewfrost and Birchglow | Cypresspaw, Dewkit
Peakcloud and Haypelt | Cloudpaw , Mothpaw, Flutterpaw
Nettlestar and Ravenshadow |Speckpaw, Starlingpaw, Hollypaw, Tadpolepaw
Fawnspeckle and Aspenheart (Breezestorm) | Azaleakit
Wolftail and Pebblefeather | Pigeonkit, Ploverkit
Squirrelnose and Iceriver | expecting

Mates and crushes:
Ferretfur and Twighaze
Tawnyfall and Duststripe
Nettlestar and Ravenshadow
Fawnspeckle and Aspenheart
Wolftail and Pebblefeather
Squirrelnose and Iceriver
Fernclaw likes Finchflight
Finchflight likes Fernclaw
Pricklepelt likes Juniperpelt
Lilywater likes Juniperpelt
Last edited by Bluey, on Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Image Imagecredits
Image Image

english • deutsch
Bluey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shiningclan 043

Postby Kazin » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:46 pm

font credit
Number of Cats: 051 | 28 ♂ | 23 ♀ | 00 nb | 9 servings needed next serving at 56
Next Starclan visit: anytime | Pebbles: 52
Herb Storage | Deceased Cats | Mates / Family

--Cardinalflight is immediately recruited by Gracklewing
--Shadowpaw being arrogant around the other apprentices, ready to take her assessment. Dustpaw thinking she's cool.
--Rabbitmask gets angry at Cindersong, saying that she shouldn't be treating the kits that aren't theirs like they are theirs. Cindersong refuses to talk to Rabbitmask after that, and they are no longer mates.
--she vents to Slatefang about it, and maybe another cat (Daisypatch? Jaguarbite?)

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

[ New Arrivals ]
↠ Cardinalflight joins Shiningclan.

[ Hunting ]
↠ Raspberryfur, Dunewhisker, Rowanwhisker, Asterlight, Birchstorm, and Silversky hunt.
↠ Thymetail, Quailstep, Maplecloud, Daisypatch, Pineleap, and Hollyfoot hunt.

[ Border Patrols ]
↠ Slatefang, Rabbitmask, Sandburn, Wolfhowl, Cardinalflight, and Duckfeather patrol.
↠ Ghostflame, Minkstream, Darkthunder, Honeyflame, Ivyflash, and Cherryheart patrol.
↠ Peachblaze, Ashbreeze, Emberthorn, Owltalon, Appleclaw, and Gracklewing patrol.

[ Med Cat Gathering ]
↠ Timberleaf & Olivepaw gather herbs.

[ Rank Up ]
↠ Mousekit, Shrewkit, Batkit, and Shimmerkit are all ready to become apprentices! Their mentors would be; Nightfrost, Deerleg, Slatefang, and Minkstream.
↠ Shadowpaw is ready to take her warrior assessment! If she passes, she will be known as Shadowtooth.

[ Family Happenings ]
↠ Snowflower due now! The father is Appleclaw. You can use the possible outcomes listed below, if you'd like (you don't have to!)
(Genetics - Kits can be: black based. 50% can be solid, 50% can be mackerel tabby. Half will display dominant white; half will have white spotting.)
↠ Firesong due now! The father is Scorchstar. You can use the possible outcomes listed below, if you'd like (you don't have to!)
(Genetics - Kits can be: Males can be red or cream. Females can be tortoiseshell or dilute tortoiseshell. Half can be ticked or mackerel tabby, half can be solid. Half will have no white, half will have white spotting.)
↠ Maplecloud & Thornstrike try for kits.
↠ Honeyflame & Ashbreeze try again for kits.

[ Training ]

↠ Hunting:

↠ Stealth:

↠ Swimming:

↠ Fighting: Shrikepaw

↠ Tracking: Fernpaw, Dustpaw, Swiftpaw

[ Medical/Deaths ]

[ Other/Request ]
↠ Shiningclan consumes 3 birds.

↠ Permanent notes: I would prefer descriptions for future cats; I will be using lineart/coloring them on my own c:

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      Leader
      Scorchstar | 65 moons | ♂ |
      Lives: ★★★★★★☆☆☆

Deputy
      Cricketheart | 48 moons | ♂ |

Medicine Cats
      Timberleaf | 33 moons | ♂ |
      --> 5 Skill Points
      Olivepaw | 16 moons | ♀ |
      --> 5 Skill Points

Warriors
      Quailstep | 56 moons | ♂ |
      Thornstrike | 54 moons | ♂ |
      Silversky | 51 moons | ♀ |
      Cherryheart | 48 moons | ♂ |
      Birchstorm | 48 moons | ♂ |
      Cardinalflight | 48 moons | ♀ |
      Gracklewing | 47 moons | ♂ |
      Nightfrost | 45 moons | ♀ |
      Raspberryfur | 45 moons | ♀ |
      Pineleap | 45 moons | ♂ |
      Appleclaw | 44 moons | ♂ |
      Maplecloud | 44 moons | ♀ |
      Deerleg | 43 moons | ♂|
      Daisypatch | 41 moons | ♀ |
      Jaguarbite | 39 moons | ♂ |
      Slatefang | 37 moons | ♀ |
      Hollyfoot | 35 moons | ♀ |
      Thymetail | 35 moons | ♂ |
      Rabbitmask | 32 moons | ♂ |
      Sandburn | 31 moons | ♀ |
      Warriors (cont.)
      Darkthunder | 31 moons | ♂ |
      Honeyflame | 29 moons | ♀ |
      Ashbreeze | 28 moons | ♂ |
      Emberthorn | 28 moons | ♀ |
      Asterlight | 22 moons | ♂ |
      Hailstep | 22 moons | ♂ |
      Owltalon | 22 moons | ♀ |
      Duckfeather | 22 moons | ♀ |
      Wolfhowl | 21 moons | ♂ |
      Dunewhisker | 19 moons | ♂ |
      Ghostflame | 17 moons | ♀ |
      Rainspark | 16 moons | ♂ |
      Minkstream | 16 moons | ♀ |
      Martensplash | 16 moons | ♂ |
      Ivyflash | 14 moons | ♀ |
      Rowanwhisker | 14 moons | ♀ |
      Peachblaze | 14 moons | ♀ |
      Seedfrost | 14 moons | ♂ |
      Pikeheart | 14 moons | ♂ |

Apprentices
      Fernpaw | 14 moons | ♀ |
      Shadowpaw | 12 moons | ♀ |
      Dustpaw | 11 moons | ♀ |
      Swiftpaw | 11 moons | ♂ |
      Shrikepaw | 11 moons | ♂ |

Queens
      Cindersong | 37 moons | ♀ |
      Snowflower | 46 moons | ♀ |
      Firesong | 70 moons | ♀ |

Kits
      Mousekit | 6 moons | ♂ |
      Shrewkit | 6 moons | ♂ |
      Batkit | 6 moons | ♂ |
      Shimmerkit | 6 moons | ♀ |

Elders
      Coalbird | 86 moons | ♀ |

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Mentors
Available skills | Hunting, Stealth,
Swimming, Fighting, Tracking...

Mentor | Apprentice | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Darkthunder | Shadowpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Hollyfoot | Fernpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Cherryheart | Dustpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Asterlight | Swiftpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Birchstorm | Shrikepaw | H, St, Sw, F, T
Nightfrost | Mousepaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Deerleg | Shrewpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Slatefang | Batpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Minkstream | Shimmerpaw | H, St, Sw, F, T.
Ally Clans: none (open)
Enemy clans: none (open)

Borders:
North | open | location
South | open | location
East | open | location
West | open | location

filler filler filler
filler filler filler
filler filler filler
filler filler filler
Fresh-Kill Pile
Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
Hare | x6 | 3 servings
Bird | x9 | 3 servings
Small fish | x9 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x9 | 2 servings
Frog | x9 | 1 serving

3 birds being eaten
Last edited by Kazin on Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Cove 007

Postby Lumos12 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:50 pm

link to archive
Number of Cats: 16| Next Starclan Visit: later | Pebbles: 50 |
Mod: Kazin
| hard mode: off

New arrivals:
↪ Beachcomb, Laurelpaw
Border patrols:
↪ Laurelpaw, Canarypaw, Belladonnagaze, Lightflicker, and Sunstone.

Hunting patrols:
↪ Alpinestar hunts
↪ Crowheart hunts
↪ Belladonnagaze hunt.

Herbal administration:
↪ Crescentmoon gives 1x dock to Canarypaw’s wretched claw.

Herbal gathering:
↪ Crescentmoon gathers kitting herbs and injury herbs.

Trainee training:
↪ Laurelpaw learns basic defense and combat.
↪ Canarypaw takes it easy while she does light basic tasks, and minds her claw.

Consumption:

General clan interactions:
↪ Canarypaw is happy to have another trainee in the den and makes attempts to communicate with Laurelpaw, only to be turned down after a brief discussion, watching the other trainee scamper off to do something else worth her time. That was strange.
↪ Laurelpaw has no time to become friends with a cat who wrenched her claw. She pestered Belladonnagaze for more additional training.
↪ Belladonnagaze is more likely disturbed by the fact that this trainee is hot on her heels every single waking hour. She confides to Sunstone about this, and the calico agrees something is off.

Border incidents:
↪️ Lightflicker's patrol covers the southern border, they come across the Kin of the lotus. She is a taken back by a very pretty femme ( Marble), and scrambles to catch up once Sunstone notices she is straggling behind, much to the calico's humor, and her embarrassment.

Requests:
an adult cat
Mod notes:
For plot, purposes have Laurelpaw roll 50/50 on either success and or failures when it comes to her training.

Leader:
          Alpinestar | 29 moons | male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
          Leader:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Chieftains
          Chief Oracles
          Oracles
          Crescentmoon| 24 moons | nonbinary (afab) | X
          Oracles
          Oracles Trainee
          Chief Defenders
          Defenders
          Crowheart | 23 moons | male | X
          Lightflicker | 19 moons | female | X
          Auxiliarystrike | 27 moons | male | X
          Belladonnagaze | 24 moons | female | X
          Sunstone|23 moons| nonbinary| X

Chief Hunters
          Hunters:

Trainee
          Canarypaw | 8 moons | female | X
          Laurelpaw | 9 moons | female | ⚜️ X
          Chief Nurtures
          Nurtures
          Iolanthepetal | 21 moons | female | X
          ↪️kits: Lovekit, Kissingkit, Cremekit, Bishopkit.
          Beachcomb | 23 | female | X
          ↪️ n/a
          Kits:
          ✨ Lovekit | 1 moon | Gender | X
          kissingkit| 1 moon | female | X
          ✨Bishopkit | 1 moon | male | X
          ✨cremekit | 3 moons | male | X
          ↪️half blind, with a scar over his right eye.
          | [url=link]X[/url]

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Hexclan | vampires_fox
    South | Kin of the lotus | Blackjeans&Icecream
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder bark | used for toothaches
    Borage leaves | used to produce more milk, and can also eases fevers| x1
    Burnet| traveling herb, keeps a cat’s strength up | x1
    Catmint| used to cure greencough or whitecough. |x2
    Celandine| the juices are squeezed into the eye to soothe the effects of damaged eyes. |x1
    Chamomile | strengthen the heart or the mind.
    Chervil| the juices are chewed out the root or the leaves. It is used for bellyaches or infected wounds. It can be used in kitting |x2
    Chickweed| used in treatment for greencough| X1
    Cobweb| put on the wound, and used to stop or slow the bleeding of a wound, can also be used to bind broken bones.
    Coltsfoot| the leaves are chewed into a poultice and are used to ease breathing, and can be used to treat cracked pads.
    Comfrey root| the roots are chewed into a poultice and can be used for a variety of things- including repairing broken bones, soothing wounds, wrenched claws, used for itching, inflammation and stiff joints.
    Daisy leaf| chewed into a paste and used for aching joints
    Dandelion| leaves chewed for a painkiller and the white paste in the stem soothes bee stings
    Dock| soothes scratches and sore pads, though can sting when applied
    Fennel| the stalks are broken and the juices are squeezed into the mouth and it eases the hip pain. x1
    Feverfew| eaten to chill fever and to ease aches, mostly headaches | X 1
    Goldenrod| used for healing wounds
    Heather flower| makes herbal mixtures easier to consume
    Honey| soothes infections, smoke damage or sore throats.
    Horsetail| used to stop infection
    Juniper berries| helps with belly ache, give strength, soothe troubled breathing, and can calm cats down
    Lamb’s ear| gives strength
    Lavender| can hide the scent of death, also cures fevers and chills x1
    Mallow leaves| eaten to soothe bellyache
    Marigold| stops infections, bleeding, and is used for inflammation and stiff joints
    Poppy leaves| promotes sleep, eases shock, and distress
    Ragwort leaves| help with aching joints, combined with Juniper berries.
    Raspberry leaves| is a painkiller, stop bleeding, and could stop a bleeding during a kitting x 2
    Rush| broken bones, used to keep a broken bone in place
    Snakeroot| applied to wounds and heals poison
    sticks| used in kitting, and binding broken legs into position. X1
    Tansy| coughs, soothes sore throats, and used to cure wounds and poison
    Tormentil| used to extract poison and good for all general wounds
    Thyme| to cure anxiety, nervousness, and cats who are in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mice | x1 | 1 servings
    small fish | x2 | 2 servings
    large fish | x 2| 3 servings
    turtledove| x2 | 3 servings
    vole | x2 | 1 servings
    squirrel | x 2| 2 servings
    Camp materials:

Mentors:
    Alpinestar | Carnarypaw | 1/6 | hunting, fighting, swimming, defending, running, climbing.
    Belladonnagaze | Laurelpaw | 0/6 | hunting, fighting, swimming, defending, running, climbing.

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    ??? and Iolanthepetal | Lovekit, Kisskingkit, Bishopkit, Cremekit (adopted)
    Mousetail ( mistyclan) and Beachcomb | Kits
Last edited by Lumos12 on Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
Lumos12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ame's Replies

Postby amethyst14 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:26 pm

Season: New-Leaf
    Weather: The snow has mostly melted away, causing flooding. The rainy days also don't help with that. However prey have come out of the burrows in search of food a better place to live, making times plentiful. Even the medicine cats are finding herbs easier to find as they sprout out like weeds. Kittings will run smoother now as well and patrols will run into cats more often.

Announcement: If I made a mistake please don't be afraid to pm me!

As you all have may noticed CaC has its very own lineart! The lines were created by the very talented Grey_Hoodie and are being colored in by various other mods, mini mods and the CaC artists. Allowing us to use the lineart for your cats lets us give more unique patterns as we are limited to free to use pictures. If you want your cats to be transferred onto the lineart all you have to do is get in contact with a mod and the team will take care of it.

I have also noticed that a lot of you have not been adding pebbles correctly. Remember, every post you make you get five pebbles automatically. Patrols will sometimes bring back extra pebbles they find as well! Pebbles can be used here at the cac store anytime!

*We have a discord, if you would like the link to it just PM me!

Herb Lists: one

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
| Twistedclan | Chessclan | Evergreenclan | Celestial Beings | Vagaryclan | Fateclan | Laurelclan | Silverclan | Mothclan | Oceanclan | Beeclan | Thistleclan | Hiddenclan | Kishenzi Mwezi | Frosne øya |

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
spasticjazzhands wrote:
Image(c)
─ HUNTING PATROLS
The clan consumes ten shrews (10 servings).
Snowstorm, Sunstar, Thistlefur, Mallardwing, Oakbreeze, and Shadow hunt.
Starlingsky, Lightningflash, Thundercry, Willowbranch, Stormheart, and Patchnose hunt.
Robinripple, Tigerstrike, Deergaze, Squirreltuft, Mousespeck, and Shrewfeather hunt.
Chipmunknuzzle, Mambasnap, Wishbone, Hollyshade, Featherflurry, and Eaglescreech hunt.
Mambasnap's powers are activated.
─ BORDER PATROLS
Rabbitear, Crowtalon, Moosebellow, Mountaintop, Phoenixfire and Beetlebuzz patrol.
─ HERB PATROLS
none this moon
─ MEDICAL TREATMENTS
none this moon
─ TRAINING
All eligible apprentices train in Fighting.
─ RANK CHANGES
none this moon
─ FAMILY CHANGES
none this moon
─ CLAN CHANGES
none this moon
─ OTHER
i hope its still leafbare to get some blizzard action !
also i named your molly kit via as a filler name! let me know what her actual name will be so i can record it :D
Frostpaw is learning medicine in RavenClan, will return next post

Hunting
    Snowstorm, Sunstar, Thistlefur, Mallardwing, Oakbreeze, and Shadow caught a shrew and two magpies.
    Starlingsky, Lightningflash, Thundercry, Willowbranch, Stormheart, and Patchnose caught a thrush and two voles.
    Robinripple, Tigerstrike, Deergaze, Squirreltuft, Mousespeck, and Shrewfeather caught a squirrel and two mice.
    Chipmunknuzzle, Mambasnap, Wishbone, Hollyshade, Featherflurry, and Eaglescreech caught a thrush and two rabbits.

Patrolling
    Rabbitear, Crowtalon, Moosebellow, Mountaintop, Phoenixfire and Beetlebuzz found a kit while on patrol.

Powers
    Mambasnap’s power was activated and extra two mice, two squirrels and two thrushes.

Training
    All apprentices learned a skill this moon.

Mod Notes
    You can keep that name or change it, I am fine either way as Kash is a horrible father.
    You did miss the blizzard though :c but don't worry, I love finding good ways to make hardship for the clans.

sharpiesandhamilton wrote:
Image(c)
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒 Rookstar and Chasmstar welcome the following cats into the ranks of ChessClan.
↬ Goosenose's kits (Mouchetékit, Cindrekit, Grèbekit, Pluvierkit, and Collerettekit) are welcomed into the clan as pions.
↬ Tachesplotch is welcomed as a cavalier.
↬ Aloèskit, Pamplemousseeyes's daughter, is welcomed as a pion.
↬ Arbreflame is welcomed as a les méres. She is from one of [Kat]'s discord things during advent that I forgot to add.

𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐒 Freuxfreckle sends the following hunting patrols out.
↬ Thistleheart leads Orangeray, Coatiheart, Termitetongue, Raventalon, and Fourmisplash to the north.
↬ Lunestorm leads Brouillardheart, Grincheuxsnarl, Belettetwist, Threeleg, and Lumiéreblink to the west.
↬ Pamplemousseeyes leads Martinskip, Patisseriedew, Mistysoul, Boarshine, and Fuméemist to the east.

𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐒 Freuxfreckle sends the following border patrols out.
↬ Peuwobble leads Araignéepounce, L'eautwitch, Versaillesheart, and Fauconflight to the north.
↬ Flûtesong leads Tourbillonpelt, Abeillefeather, Crabewhistle, Spectacledsalamander, and Gannetsong to the west.
↬ Mosquitobuzz leads Pikachoo, Bébéecho, Blaireauface, Grognoneyes, and Macaroncrumb to the south.

𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐁 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 Freuxfreckle arranges the following herb hunting patrol.
↬ Croissantcrunch accompanies Wolfwhiskers to hunt for herbs.

𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 Wolfwhiskers treats the following for illness or injury.
↬ Mericibubble receives 1 moon of rest (1/1).
↬ Sopranocavern receives 1 moon of rest (2/2).
↬ Butterflyleap receives 1 moon of rest (1/2).
↬ Tectonicmarch receives 1 moon of rest (1/2).
↬ Richterscreech receives 1 moon of rest (1/2).
↬ Genetshade receives 1 moon of rest (1/2).
↬ Violindapple receives 1 moon of rest (1/2).

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒 A vigil is held for the following new members of ÉtoileClan.
↬ Hurricanepaw tries to prove that he's healed and climbs a tree. He ultimately falls and his neck breaks. A new star shines brightly in the sky that night.

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 The following apprenti practice their skills.
↬ Versaillesheart and Freuxfreckle train Rocherpaw and Canetonpaw in climbing.
↬ Blaireauface and Crabewhistle train Cigüepaw, Soucipaw, and Tacheterpaw in stealth. Crabewhistle oversees Tacheterpaw's training while Mericibubble rests.
↬ Flûtesong, Croissantcrunch, and Macaroncrumb train Nuitpaw, Cirruspaw, and Cumuluspaw in fighting.
↬ Grognoneyes, Martinskip, and Pikachoo train Altocumuluspaw, Nimbuspaw, and Ramurepaw in hunting.

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 ChessClan sends the following apprenti to the Northern Pass.
↬ None this moon.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ChessClan consumes the following prey to survive.
↬ 4 birds, 3 small fish

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 ChessClan celebrates the following changes in family.
↬ Abeillefeather and Crabewhistle become mates and try for kits.
↬ Twilightpounce and Juncoflight try for kits. Tourbillonpelt is the surrogate. Twilightpounce will be carrying the kits.
↬ Threeleg and Autumnsong of ScarabClan try for kits. Pikachoo is the surrogate.
↬ Gannetsong and Bébéecho try for kits. Chouetteswoop is the surrogate.
↬ Rookstar and Chasmstar try for kits.

𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒 Rank changing ceremonies are held for the following cats.
↬ Quinoakit is six moons old and ready to become an apprenti. Her mentor shall be Brebiscurl.
↬ Acaikit is six moons old and ready to become an apprenti. His mentor shall be Fourmisplash.

𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒 Rookstar and Chasmstar request the following cat to join ChessClan.
↬ Cavalier

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 The following are notes for my moderator.
↬ I would only like color-ins, please, along with a description.
↬ Rocherpaw will stay on apprentice lines.
↬ Please do not kill any starred cats. They are important for plot purposes.

Hunting
    Thistleheart, Orangeray, Coatiheart, Termitetongue, Raventalon, and Fourmisplash caught a vole and two stoats.
    Lunestorm, Brouillardheart, Grincheuxsnarl, Belettetwist, Threeleg, and Lumiéreblink caught a bird and two rabbits.
    Pamplemousseeyes, Martinskip, Patisseriedew, Mistysoul, Boarshine, and Fuméemist caught a mouse and two big fish.

Patrolling
    Peuwobble, Araignéepounce, L'eautwitch, Versaillesheart, and Fauconflight met two cavaliers that are close friends while on patrol.
    Flûtesong, Tourbillonpelt, Abeillefeather, Crabewhistle, Spectacledsalamander, and Gannetsong met an ancien while on patrol.
    Mosquitobuzz, Pikachoo, Bébéecho, Blaireauface, Grognoneyes, and Macaroncrumb encountered a two leg trap. Mosquitobuzz got caught in the trap and was taken by the two legs, only to return a few days later. They were bare bellied and a slight nitch to their ear. (TNR made them unable to have kits.)

Powers
    Sweethen’s powers did not activate.
    Richterscreech’s powers did not activate.
    Peuwobble’s power activated and protected the patrol from a fox attack.
    Mericibubble and Flûtesong’s powers did not activate.

Gathering
    Croissantcrunch and Wolfwhiskers found alder bark, heather nectar, and daisy leaf.

Health
    Mercibubble and Sopranocavern are all healed up.
    Goosenose is not doing so great due to the lack of a raspberry leaf after kitting, she will need a raspberry leaf and a borage soon.

Family
    Abeillefeather and Crabewhistle were successful and are expecting kits in two moons.
    Twilightpounce is mia and can’t try for kits.
    Threeleg, Autumnsong and Pikachooof were successful and are expecting kits in two moons.
    Gannetsong, Bébéecho, and Chouetteswoop were successful and are expecting kits in two moons.
    Rookstar and Chasmstar were successful and are expecting kits in two moons.

Training
    All apprentices learned a skill this moon.

Growths
    I owe you some growths, but it will be during the week. Im so sorry T.T

Genetics
    The ancien is a short haired dilute tortie with low white.
    The Starclan cavalier is a short haired chocolate broken mackerel tabby with low white spotting.
    The first cavalier is a genetically solid flame point with low white spotting.
    The second cavalier is a brown ticked tabby with half white spotting.

Request
    Starclan sent a cavalier.

Mod Notes
    You have some missing cats from the blizzard that need a rescue party for them; Brebiscurl, Seismicwhisper, Archipelagoislands, and Twilightpounce.

MistyAutumnDays wrote:
Evergreen Clan
Four minks have been consumed,
one hunting trip has been sent out (Skyfur, Calmriver, Ryedust, Quincecloud, Eveningglow),
three patrols have been sent out (Creamflower, Palepike)
(Rosewaters, Swiftstar, Ryepatch)
(Beavernip, Silenthawk, Bearbrook),
Three training sessions takes place (Beavernip and Shiverpaw, Crackleflame and Nightpaw, Swiftstar and Beetlepaw),
Kindlepine looks for herbs with Pokeweed,
Pinepeak rests for the next two moons,
Salmonpaw receives his final assessment,
Swiftstar requests a guard from StarClan,
Swiftstar reassigns his surrogate to Rosewaters,
Swiftstar tries for kits with Rosewaters.

Hunting
    Skyfur, Calmriver, Ryedust, Quincecloud, and Eveningglow caught two squirrels and a mouse.

Patrolling
    Creamflower and Palepike found twenty two pebbles.
    Rosewaters, Swiftstar, and Ryepatch found a kit while on patrol.
    Beavernip, Silenthawk, and Bearbrook’s patrol went uneventful.

Gathering
    Kindlepine and Pokeweed find water hemlock, dock, lovage, and two elder leaves.

Family
    Swiftstar and Rosewaters were successful and are expecting kits in two moons.

Training
    Shiverpaw, Nightpaw and Beetlepaw learned the hunting skill.

Assessments
    Salmonpaw passed their assessment.

Request
    A guard has been sent.

broken* wrote:
Image(c)
request
➣ 'an adult cat'
cats received
➣ 'none'
prey consumption
➣ 3x 'hare'
➣ 1x 'vole'
herb hunting
➣seeking 'cobweb'
➣ poolwatcher, rosebriar
hunting patrol
➣ patrol one ---rye, icarus, caracal, moon, spruce, bramble
➣ patrol two ---chimera, qinling, lychnis, rivulet, eleuchia, wigeon
➣ patrol three --- angler, escurel, dicentra, bobak, fennel, procyon
border patrol
➣ patrol one ---perch, mephitis, roughy, castor, leech, laurel
➣ patrol two ---sycamore, yucca, ivy, candiru, arcigera, sun
training exercises
➣ hunting skill --- moon, procyon, yucca
➣ stealth skill --- sun, laurel, ivy
➣ speed skill --- icarus, castor, mephitis
➣ def. combat skill ---spruce, qinling, rivulet
➣ off. combat skill --- wigeon, escurel, bobak

Hunting
    Rye, Icarus, Caracal, Moon, Spruce, and Bramble caught a fish.
    Chimera, Qinling, Lychnis, Rivulet, Eleuchia, and Wigeon caught a snake and two voles.
    Angler, Escurel, Dicentra, Bobak, Fennel, and Procyon caught a hare and two mice.

Patrolling
    Perch, Mephitis, Roughy, Castor, Leech, and Laurel met an elder while on patrol.
    Sycamore, Yucca, Ivy, Candiru, Arcigera, and Sun met two warriors that are very good friends.

Powers
    Mambo’s powers did not activate.

Gathering
    Poolwatcher and Rosebriar found cobweb, burdock root, and elder leaves.

Blizzard effects
    The cats that were lost have returned.
    **You have cats that were lost on your patrols.

Health
    Ivy’s sprain got worse while they were on patrol and training, they will need elder leaves, poppyseed and two moons of rest.
    Sun’s sprain got worse while they were on patrol and training, they will need elder leaves, poppyseed and two moons of rest.

Training
    Qinling, Moon, and Icarus are lost. They were unable to train.
    All other apprentices learned a skill this moon.

Assessments
    Nettlepaw and Ospreypaw both pass their assessments.

Growths
    I owe you some growths, but it will be during the week. Im so sorry T.T

Request
    An adult was sent.

Mod Notes
    Please watch past events.

~•SnowLeapord•~ wrote:
Image(c)
Patrols
[]Mistshine And Pineleaf[]
[]Blackwhisker And Stempaw[]

Hunting
[]Blackwhisker And Pineleaf[]
[] Mistshine And Stempaw[]

Training
[]Moonstar Trains Stempaw In Tracking[]

StarClan
[]Moonstar Asks For A Kit[]

Other
[]Goldenpetal Stays At Camp With Sunkit[]
[] Moonstar Only Leaves Camp To Train Stempaw This Moon[]

Hunting
    Blackwhisker and Pineleaf caught a rabbit.
    Mistshine and Stempaw caught a mouse.

Patrolling
    Mistshine and Pineleaf met a cat while on patrol who claims to know about medicine cat duties.
    Blackwhisker and Stempaw met two apprentice aged siblings.

Health
    Moonstar’s paw seemed to have gotten worse while training Stempaw.

Training
    Stempaw learned the tracking skill.

Request
    Starclan sent a kit.

Mod Notes
    You fixed it :)

-Fae wrote:
Image(c)
The Clan consumes x1 Rabbit
Birchdrift searches for herbs
Adderspot, Aspengaze and Mapleleap Hunt
Adderspot, Aspengaze and Mapleleap Patrol
Beestar rests [1/2]

Hunting
    Adderspot, Aspengaze and Mapleleap caught two rabbits.

Patrolling
    Adderspot, Aspengaze and Mapleleap met two cats that are mates. The molly is expecting and is due in two moons/posts.

Gathering
    Birchdrift found blackberry leaves and horsetail.

Mod Notes
    No worries, just make sure you fix their ages. Your next post please age up your cats two moons instead of the usual one.

sharpiesandhamilton wrote:
Image(c)
Blueberry is welcomed as a seniorjagere.
Sunglare, Birchdapple, Rollingfog, and Blueberry hunt.
Sunglare, Birchdapple, Rollingfog, and Blueberry patrol.
Briarprickle searches for herbs.
Moosestar rests for the moon (1/1).
Sunglare trains Climbingpaw in digging.
Sunglare and Birchdapple try for kits. Rollingfog is the
Katter av den Frosne Øya consumes 1 hare.
Moosestar requests a Hertuger or Hertuginne.
Could I please receive descriptions alongside color-ins?

Hunting
    Sunglare, Birchdapple, Rollingfog, and Blueberry caught two ermines.

Patrolling
    Sunglare, Birchdapple, Rollingfog, and Blueberry found twelve pebbles.

Gathering
    Briarprickle found fennel and stinging nettle.

Health
    Moosestar is all healed up.

Family
    Sunglare, Birchdapple, and Rollingfog were successful and are expecting kits in two moons.

Training
    Climbingpaw learned a skill this moon.

Genetics
    The hertuger is a solid grey cat.

Request
    Starclan sent a hertuger was sent.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ clan replies ] [ 054 ]

Postby deimido » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:47 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────
echoclan, lagoonclan, hazeclan, phoenixclan rainclan,
strikersclan, whitebark, seaclan, flurryclan, shimmerclan,
frontierclan, shroudclan, flightclan, beetleclan
northernclan, the neighborhood, cloudclan, chaosclan
highgarden
┌─────────────────────────────────┐

leafbare has come to a close and snow has
begun to melt. rain is more common whic
h may lead to floods in water-based or lo
w-lying territories. prey is only just begi
ning to return, kittings will run smoother
, and the chances of kitting-related deaths
will start to drop. loners, too, are beginni
ng to explore clan territories, which mak
es the odds of finding new clanmates high
er than it otherwise would be.

descriptor © simon | coding © w0ah

HUNTING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────────┐

birchsniffle's patrol caught . .xx
↪ +1 wren.
↪ +1 thrush.

PATROLLING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────────────┐

blazingstripe's patrol met .
↪ an apprentice! they also found +9
pebbles.

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

cherrydroplet gathered . .
↪ +1 deathberries.
↪ +1 goatweed.xx

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    families
    ↪ cherrydroplet confirms lotusstar's pregnancy! the molly's litter is due in two moons.

mod notes
    ↪ the apprentice found on patrol was done by me! - "a brown bengal shorthair with copper eyes."
    ↪ keep in mind that pairings cannot try out for kits unless all cats involved are 20 moons and up!
    ↪ as apprentices can't hunt and patrol in the same post as their final assessment, i didn't count daisypaw's FA in my rolls.
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS

beetlenose's patrol caught . .xxx
↪ +1 fish. (3s)

snowclaw's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 songbird.
↪ +1 rabbit.

froststar's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 mouse.
↪ +1 fish. (3s)

PATROLLING RESULTS

cinderfang's patrol met . .
↪ an abandoned kit! they also found
+16 pebbles.

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

maplecloud gathered . .xx
↪ +1 goatweed.
↪ +1 thyme.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

↪ otter > climbing.xxxx

leader's request
    ↪ flightclan's ancestors heed froststar's request and send an elder to find and join her clan.

practice
    ↪ maplecloud's skills stay sharp! she remains at 5SP.

family
    ↪ maplecloud confirms palesong's pregnancy! the molly's litter is due in two moons.

⟶ mod notes
    ↪ your transfers are currently in process! the finished lines will be DMed to you as soon as they're finished.
    ↪ the kit found on patrol was done by me - "a longhaired black silver spotted tabby with green eyes and extra toes."
    ↪ the elder given by request was done by H155 - "a flame point with pale blue eyes and a small scar over their nose."

HUNTING RESULTS

hailstar's patrol caught . .xxxx
↪ +1 mouse.

mousepetal's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 frog.

snowstone's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 small fish.

PATROLLING RESULTS

cranefoot's patrol met . .
↪ a warrior! they also found +15xx
pebbles.

GATHERING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

cloudbreeze gathered . .
↪ +1 broom.
↪ +1 dock.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    leader's request
    ↪ beetlestar's ancestors heed hailstar's request and send an apprentice to find and join his clan.

mod notes
    ↪ your transfers are currently in process! the finished lines will be DMed to you as soon as they're finished.
    ↪ the warrior found on patrol was done by Simonpet - "a shorthaired black with white and green-gray eyes - has heart chest marking and two
    snoot doots."
    ↪ the apprentice given by request was done by me - "a shorthaired brown mackerel tabby with orange eyes."
└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS

birchfang's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 bird.
↪ +1 stoat.
↪ +1 vole.

whisperwind's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 small fish.
↪ +1 rabbit.
↪ +2 voles.

waspshine's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 stoat.
↪ +1 bird.

splitface's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 vole.
↪ +1 hare.
↪ +1 rabbit.

hawkeyes's patrol caught . .xxx
↪ +1 hare.
↪ +1 small fish.
↪ +1 vole.

PATROLLING RESULTS

thunderjaw's patrol found . .
↪ ermine & aurora..

brackenstrike's patrol was . .
↪ uneventful, but they did find +7xx
pebbles.

GATHERING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no gathering occurred!x

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

↪ gust > adv. battle.
↪ ocean > adv. battle.
↪ foam > hunting.
↪ spray > hunting.xxxx

patrolling
    ↪ after a long day of searching for any signs of the missing pair, thunderjaw and his patrol manage to track their last location down to the two-leg
    village. at this discovery every cat can't help but feel worried, given northernclan's past experiences with the cats who made this place their home.
    they're careful as they attempt to find further information and are eventually approached by an elderly cat who knows the area quite well. they tell
    thunderjaw that yes, they had seen two cats who matched erminebubble and auroracloud's description, and that they were trapped by a pair of twoleg
    catchers who occasionally went out of their way to take in any poor, ragged-looking cat that they deemed was in need of their help. (they eyed the
    northernclan cats in scrutiny as they described the kind of cats these twolegs trapped.) feeling a spike of worry for the young warriors, thunderjaw
    asks if they knew where these twolegs could've taken them. at that, the loner shook their head. they explained that they at least knew the twolegs
    nursed cats back to health, but that it was very very rare that they would be released into the wild afterward. if they had to hazard a guess, the elder
    assumed they were given away as kittypets at some point. offering condolences to the patrol, they depart, leaving thunderjaw especially frustrated.
    was northernclan to lose every young, promising warrior they had?

kitting
    ↪ leopardrunner gave birth to six kits! -1 ragwort leaf was used up, which saved one of the kits' lives. poppywish adds +1 raspberry leaf back
    into the medicine store. (one) (two) (three) (four) (five) (six)

apprentice ceremonies
    ↪ northernclan welcomes two apprentices this moon: squallpaw and typhoonpaw!

HUNTING RESULTS

fallencrow's patrol caught . .xxx
↪ +1 squirrel.
↪ +2 mice.
↪ +1 stoat.

PATROLLING RESULTS

songbirdstar's patrol found . .xxxxx
↪ buzzardshade's patrol... *

raptorstar's patrol found . .
↪ marsh & cinnamon. *

GATHERING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

amberdawn gathered . .
↪ +1 deathberries.
↪ +1 willow bark.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

↪ gila > fighting.xxxxxx
↪ sage > fighting.
↪ condor > fighting.
↪ kestrel > tracking.
↪ basil > tracking.
↪ thistle > hunting.
↪ kiwi > hunting.

patrolling
    ↪ despite her clanmates's insistence that they could handle the search on their own that she needed to rest, songbirdstar found it imperative to
    join no matter her health. after all, it was her fault that so much of her clan went missing because of the blizzard., silencing the others with a
    steely look, she led the search party. with the newleaf sun beginning to melt the snow, it was easy to navigate the empty territory of chaosclan.
    songbirdstar grimaced, briefly wondering how could the world look so different despite all the turmoil the snow caused the moon before, but
    focused on the search again. it was pure chance that they found their missing clanmates, interrupted by two calls from both petalsong and
    zephyrpaw heard in the distance. the leader's heart skipped a beat as both cats ran up to them, and she felt it sank when she noticed how much
    skinnier they were in comparison to the others. petalsong sent zephyrpaw to fetch the rest of the missing and told songbirdstar how they sheltered
    in an abandoned twoleg den, but were too weak to hunt and the blizzard was far too dangerous to even consider venturing out into. a sad look
    crossed her face as she mentioned weakness, but zephyrpaw returned with everyone before songbirdstar could ask if anything bad happened.
    songbirdstar understood when she saw ravenstrike was missing among them, and the grim confirmation came from buzzardshade, who said
    the scout suffered from hypothermia and couldn't hold on any longer.

↪ it was cinnamonflight and marshminnow that found the patrol first with the lithe hunter taking the lead, marshminnow just behind. it took
    raptorstar by surprise to see the once broad form of marshminnow look as thin as he was now, but the tom was quick to reassure his leader
    that it would've been much worse if cinnamonflight hadn't done most of their hunting during the past moon. cinnamonflight grew flustered as
    they saw the fond glimmer in marshminnow's eye as he spoke, saying it was their duty as a warrior to provide for their clanmates. marshminnow
    teases that they shouldn't be so humble, bumping his shoulder affectionately against the other cat. how strange that it was an event as devastating
    as a blizzard that made two of his clanmates grow closer, but raptorstar thanked starclan that they were safe.

kitting
    ↪ chickadeefeather gave birth a single kitten! -1 raspberry leaf was used up for chickadeefeather before labor, which saved the kit's life.

ceremonies
    ↪ welcome welcomes five apprentices this moon - flamepaw, pandapaw, jasperpaw, sunpaw, and fireflypaw!

leader's request
    ↪ chaosclan's ancestors heed songbirdstar's request and send a hunter to find and join her clan.

mod notes
    ↪ the apprentices and chickadeefeather's kits were done by me! the kit's description is - "a longhaired brown broken mackerel tabby with yellow
    eyes and high white; carrying solid and spotted."
    ↪ the hunter given by request was done by Simonpet - "a shorthaired black with golden eyes."

HUNTING RESULTS

bassflow's patrol caught . .xx
↪ +2 voles.
↪ +1 rabbit.
↪ +1 mouse.

softglow's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 mouse.
↪ +1 squirrel.
↪ +1 small fish.

clovershine's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 mouse.
↪ +1 small fish.
↪ +1 big fish.

mapleshadow's patrol caught . .x
↪ +1 squirrel.
↪ +1 small fish.
↪ +1 mouse.

PATROLLING RESULTS

bluetcrest's patrol met . .
↪ a rose/knight! they also found +1x
pebble.

GATHERING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

spencer gathered . .xxx
↪ +2 coltsfoot.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

↪ seed > climbing.xxxxx
↪ daisy > fighting.
↪ rabbit > hunting.
↪ briar > hunting.
↪ elk > agility.
↪ beech > agility.
↪ harrier > agility.
↪ quill > agility.
↪ dew > agility.

assessments
    ↪ stagpaw passed his final assessment! he's ready for his full name.

mod notes
    ↪ the cat found on patrol was done by Simonpet - "a shorthaired brown (black-based) ticked tabby with white and light hazel eyes."
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the misted waters ((004))

Postby LooneyLani » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:43 pm

┍━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━┑
MISTED WATERS
┕━━━━━━━♛━━━━━━━┙
Number of Cats: 5 | Ancestor Visit: 22/03
Mod: kazin
Pebbles: 38 | Preference: lineart + desc
*archive*

still need to write up posts! will start working on these asap

requests - n/a
hunting patrols - on the moor: Meera & Howler are joined by Monty on a hunt
patrols - north & eastern border line: Meera & Jinx head out on patrol
south & western border line: Howler & Monty head out on patrol

healer - Ripple practices medicine and heads out to gather herbs, a silent Jinx accompanies him
kittings -
relationships -
mentoring - offensive combat:
defensive combat:
tracking:
hunting:

assessments -
rank changes -

mod notes - sorry for sudden disappearance!!
consumes - misted waters consumes 2 servings, finishing off x1 rabbit

Reigning Queen:
          Meera | 34 moons | Female |

Second-in-Command:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♕/♔[/url]

Healer:
          Ripple | 43 moons | Male |
          Skills: ♦♦

Healer's Learner:

Twisted Tongues [2]:
          Jinx | 40 moons | Female |

Mist Walkers [4]:

Warriors:
          Howler | 38 moons | Male |

Teachers [3]:
          Monty | 47 moons | Male |

Learners:

Mothers & Young:

Wise Ones:
    Ally Clans:
    open

Enemy Clans
    open

Borders
    north | hollyclan | jarside
    northeast | clan | username
    east | clan | username
    southeast | clan | username
    south | clan | username
    southwest | clan | username
    west | clan | username
    northwest | clan | username

Medicine Store
    Catmint | greencough & whitecough | 1
    Cobweb | bleeding | 1
    Goldenrod | wounds | 1
    Marigold | infection, inflammation & bleeding | 1
    Tansy | coughs, wounds, poisons & soothes throats | 1
    Dandelion | beestings & painkiller | 1
    Raspberry leaf | painkiller & bleeding during kitting | 1
    Stick | pain & broken legs | 1
    Comfrey root | broken bones, wounds, itching & inflammation | 1
    Honey | infections, sore throats, coughing & gives energy | 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    servings needed: 2/12
    vole | x0 | 1 serving
    shrew | x1 | 1 serving
    rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
    ermine | x1 | 2 servings
    birds | x0 | 3 servings
    hare | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Skills - offensive combat, defensive combat, tracking, hunting
    mentor | apprentice | # | skills

Deceased Cats:

Family:
Last edited by LooneyLani on Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: /Beeclan\007

Postby -Fae » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:59 am

Number of Cats: 007 | Next Hive Visit:Hive visit delayed due to Beestar's cold. next post. | Pebbles: 60 Mod: amethyst14

(Note: I fixed the ages so they're correct)

Story will be written soon. Until then. Notes.
• Bee is sick still..
• Aspen yells at maple because. Aspen does that.
• Birch is kind of stressed because bee is sick and there's now a pregnant cat
• Two new cats arrive

The Clan consumes x1 Rabbit + x1 Shrew
Birchdrift searches for herbs
Adderspot, Aspengaze, Mapleleap and Icefang Hunt
Adderspot, Aspengaze, Mapleleap and Icefang Patrol
Beestar rests [2/2]
Applefrost and Icefang's newborns are due in two moons

King Bee:
          Beestar | 29 Moons | Tom | X

King/Queen's Assistant:

Honey Maker:
          Birchdrift | 26 Moons | Tom | X

Bees:
          Aspengaze | 27 Moons | Tom | X
          Adderspot | 29 Moons | Tom | X
          Mapleleap | 29 Moons | Tom |X
          Icefang | 28 Moons | Tom |X

Larvae:

Breeders:
          Applefrost | 27 Moons | She-cat | X

Newborns:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Honey| x2 | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other concoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    Burnet| x1 | Used to give strength. Good for expecting queens.
    Stick| x1 | Distracts cats from pain. Recommended for queens giving birth.
    Willow bark| x1 | Eases pain.
    Dandelion| x1 | Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller.
    Watermint| x1 | Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache.
    Alder bark| x1 | Eases toothaches.
    Blackberry leaves| x1 | Mixed into a poultice to ease the pain of bee stings.
    Horsetail| x1 | Treats infections and stops bleeding.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Vole | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrew | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Small fish | x0 | 0 servings
    Big fish | x3 | 9 servings- 3 per fish

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Credits wrote:Font: xx
-Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:31 am

Evergreen Clan
Number of Cats: 37 | Next Starclan Visit: Two days | Next Den Decay: Here | Pebbles: 127

I’ll write it later

Two wood grouse have been consumed, one hunting trip has been sent out (Skyfur, Calmriver, Ryedust, Quincecloud, Eveningglow, Maplefur), three patrols have been sent out (Creamflower, Palepike, Salmonfin) (Rosewaters, Swiftstar, Ryepatch) (Beavernip, Silenthawk, Bearbrook), Three training sessions takes place (Beavernip and Shiverpaw, Crackleflame and Nightpaw, Swiftstar and Beetlepaw)[b]

[b]Dignitary:
          Swiftstar | 71 moons old | Male | X

Dignitary’s Surrogate:
          Rosewaters | 48 moons | Female | X | Currently residing in the nursery

Dean:
          Bearbrook | 46 moons | Male | X

Rooks:

Heralds:
          Kindlepine | 58 moons | Male | X
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿(-1 ✿)
          Willowcreek | 56 moons | Female | X
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿ (-2 ✿✿)
          Pokeweed| 39 moons | Female | X
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿(-1 ✿)

Neophytes:
          Honeypaw | 8 moons | Male | X

Guards:
          Beavernip | 37 moons | Male | X
          Maplefur | 26 moons | Male | X

Paladins:
          Runningnight | 62 moons | Male | X
          Skyfur | 57 moons | Female | X
          Splashheart | 52 moons | Female | X
          Crackleflame | 50 moons | Male | X
          Silenthawk | 52 moons | Female | X
          Creamflower | 41 moons | Female | X

Partisans:
          Ryedust | 35 moons | Transgender Male | X
          Quincecloud | 31 moons | Male | X
          Eveningglow | 26 moons | Male | X
          Pinepeak | 29 moons | Female | X
          Palepike | 29 moons | Female | X
          Badgerstare | 19 moons | Male | X
          Ambleheart | 19 moons | Male | X
          Salmonfin | 18 moons | Male | X

Stewards:
          Shiverpaw | 9 moons | Female | X
          Nightpaw | 9 moons | Female | X
          Beetlepaw | 9 moons | Male | X
          Harepaw | 8 moons | Female | X
          Lynxpaw | 8 moons | Male | X
          Barkpaw | 8 moons | Female | X
          Puddlepaw | 8 moons | Male | X

Sires:
          Ryepatch | 79 moons | Male | X

Dams:
          Snapperjaw | 81 moons | Female | X

Nurses:
          Calmriver | 65 moons | Male | X
          Fishsnout | 57 moons | Male | X
          Silverfish | 40 moons | Male | X
          Name | Gender | Age | [url]X[/url]

Kits:
          Riverkit | 2 moons | Female | X
          Harveykit | 0 moons | Male | X

Matriarchs:
          Brambletuft | 92 moons old | Male | X
          Heatherthorn | 103 moons old | Male | X
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Mistyclan | Talonpawthewarrior
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Mistyclan | Talonpawthewarrior
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Jaggedclan | sharpiesandhamilton
    West | Tundraclan | Cloudpelt

Medicine Store
    Willow leaves | 1
    Daisy Leaf | 2
    Poppy Seeds | 3
    Chamomile | 3
    Cobweb | 2
    Dried Oak Leaves | 2
    Chervil | 1
    Marigold | 2
    Fennel | 4
    Honey | 3
    Raspberry Leaves | 1
    Yarrow | 4
    Deathberry | 2
    Dock | 4
    Watermint | 1
    Lavender | 3
    Juniper Berries | 2
    Broom | 3
    Chickweed | 2
    Willow bark | 2
    Celandine | 1
    Catmint | 3
    Mouse Bile | 1
    Water Hemlock | 1
    Goatweed | 1
    Lungwort | 2
    Holly Berry | 1
    Mint | 1
    Dandelion | 1
    Nettle | 1
    Mallow Leaf | 1
    Foxglove Seeds | 2
    Thyme | 2
    Burdock Root | 2
    Tansy | 1
    Cobnuts | 2
    Lovage | 1
    Elder Leaves | 2

Den Supply Store
    Build Material | Amount
    Build Material | Amount

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x2 | 4 servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 servings
    Artic Hare | x1 | 2 servings
    Wood Grouse | x2 | 6 servings
    Mink | x0 | 0 servings
    Ermine | x1 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Beavernip | Shiverpaw | 1 training session | Hunting
    Crackleflame | Nightpaw | 1 training session | Hunting
    Swiftstar | Beetlepaw | 1 training session | Hunting
    Ryepatch | Harepaw | 1 training session | Moves
    Pinepeak | Lynxpaw | 1 training session | Moves
    Pokeweed | Honeypaw | 1 training session | Moves
    Rosewaters | Barkpaw | 1 training session | Moves
    Ambleheart | Puddlepaw | 1 training session | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Ivypaw | Female | X | Slipped on ice and fell off a gorge
    Fernsnap | Female | X | Killed by a badger
    Ambermoon | Female | X | Died during birth

Family:
    Runningnight and Skyfur | Eveningglow and Ivypaw
    Splashheart and ??? | Quincecloud (EvergreenClan), Ploverkit (ClimbingClan), Ternkit (ClimbingClan)
    Willowcreek and Fishsnout | Salmonfin, Badgerstare, and Ambleheart
    Ryepatch and Snapperjaw | Harepaw, Lynxpaw, Honeypaw, Barkpaw, Puddlepaw, Harveykit
    Quincecloud and Ryedust | Shiverpaw, Nightpaw, Beetlepaw
    Ambermoon and Calmriver | Riverkit
    Swiftstar and Rosewaters | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Crossroad Demons | Post 10

Postby NightWolf950 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:49 am

Writing Archive: Here
Number of Cats: 23 (12 males | 11 females)
Speak to The Stars: March 22nd
Servings Needed: 5 (21-27)
Pebble Count: 0

Font Credit and Divider Credit

---

wip

---

{Crossroad Demons consumes x2 rabbits and x1 mouse

Request: Raggedstar requests a Queen
Ceremonies: n/a
Other: n/a

Medic Info: n/a
Kitting Info: Axel and Ayalla of Highgraden try for kits
Deaths: n/a

Gathering herbs: Dove
Hunting: Percy, Axel, Cataela, and Selto
Hunting: n/a
Patrolling: Raggedstar, Urer, Rhyzel, and Ceagan
Patrolling: n/a
Training: Redoak/Izhu - climbing | Xenrelle/Xisora - climbing | Lilith/Gruki - stealth | Meridova/Lanarix - basic battle skills | Felana/Siren - climbing

Mod. Note: Free to use pics please
Please do not kill Raggedstar, Dove, Redoak, and Lilith due to plot purposes. Everyone else is free game. Thank you. =]
😈 = demon in control of host

---

King:
Raggedstar | 56 moons | Male | x

2nd:
Redoak | 45 moons | Male | x

Healer:
Dove | 29 moons | Male | x

Knights:
Percy | 45 moons | Male | x
Axel | 32 moons | Male | x
Meridova | 38 moons | Female | 😈
Xenrelle | 44 moons | Female | 😈
Cataela | 35 moons | Female | 😈
Felana | 40 moons | Female | 😈
Urer | 40 moons | Male | 😈
Lilith | 44 moons | Female | x
Rhyzel | 56 moons | Male | x
Selto |28 moons | Male | 😈
Ceagan | 31 moons | Female | 😈

Black Demons:
Izhu | 11 moons | Male | 😈
Xisora | 12 moons | Female | 😈
Gruki | 12 moons | Male | 😈
Lanarix | 8 moons | Male | 😈
Siren | 8 moons | Female | 😈

Queens:
Kelyera | 43 moons | Female | 😈

Kits:
Kalronos | 3 moons | Female | 😈
Tadal | 3 moons | Male | 😈
Vilbia | 3 moons | Female | 😈

White Demons:
x | x moons | x | [url=x]😈[/url]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentors:
healer | black demon | healing procedures, recognizing herbs, herb storage, understanding omens/prophecies
knight | black demon | basic battle skills, stealth, hunting, climbing, caution

Redoak | Izhu | Hunting, Caution, Stealth
Xenrelle | Xisora | Stealth, Basic Battle Skills, Hunting
Lilith | Gruki | Basic Battle Skills
Meridova | Lanarix | Caution
Felana | Siren | n/a

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x2 | 1 serving
Vole | x2| 1 serving
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
All Birds | x1 | 3 servings

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 0
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 0
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 0
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 1
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 0
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 1
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 0
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 0
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 0
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 0
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 0
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 0
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 0
Chickweed | treats greencough - 2
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 0
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 0
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 0
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Deadly Nightshade | x - 0
Deathberries | x - 0
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 0
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 0
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 0
Fennel | helps hip pain - 0
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 0
Foxglove seeds | x - 0
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 0
Goldenrod | helps healing wounds - 0
Hawkweed | like catmint - 0
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 1
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 0
Holly Berries | x - 0
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 0
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 0
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 2
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 0
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 0
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 0
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 0
Mint | hides scent of death - 0
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 0
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 0
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 0
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 0
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 0
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 0
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 1
Sorrel | x - 1
Stick | x - 1
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 2
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 0
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 0
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 0
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 0
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 0
Water hemlock | x - 0
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
Willow Bark | eases pain - 0
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 0
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 0
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

AspenClan ✽ sixteen (since v.2)

Postby røsebud » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:09 am

────────────────────────────────────────

Number of Cats: 26
15 | 11
Next Moonpool Visit: any time
Prey Eaten: 5 servings – 1 hare, 1 fish

The joy of Goosewing's warrior ceremony was short-lived. All he could think about was how Pebblepaw should have been there by his side. All he had wanted was to become a warrior, and now he would never get the chance. The Clan members' voices lacked their usual enthusiasm as they congratulated him, and Goosewing barely raised his head as he trudged to his new den. Pinetail and Turtlecreek abruptly halted their conversation when he entered. "Congratulations, Goosewing," Pinetail meowed tersely. Her voice was deep and lined with a subtle, unidentifiable accent. The two she-cats exchanged glances of concern before standing to leave. Turtlecreek paused at the entrance. "I'm sorry about your brother," she mewed quietly before padding from the den. Goosewing padded silently into the now-empty den, laying down by the entrance. He longed to hear Pebblepaw's cheerful, friendly voice, just one more time. But no matter how much he yearned for his brother, he was gone. For the rest of Goosewing's life, Pebblepaw's carefree laugh would exist only in dreams, memories, and fleeting hallucinations. Across the camp, Sootpelt was just as melancholy. A single thought was repeating over and over in his mind. It's all my fault. It's all my fault. It's all my fault... If he hadn't brought Pebblepaw and Goosewing over from BirchClan, they would both be alive and happy together. But now Pebblepaw was dead, and Sootpelt wasn't even able to mourn him as a son — medicine cats weren't supposed to have kits at all. Even if Poppypaw didn't understand Sootpelt's grief, she at least respected it. "I'm going to give Goosepaw some goatweed. Would that be okay?" she asked cautiously. "Yes, good idea," the medicine cat mewed. ". . . Actually, I'll take it to him," he decided quickly. Poppypaw was reluctant at first, but she shortly gave up the herb. Sootpelt tried to appear dignified and collected as he passed to the warrior den. Goosewing barely raised his head as he entered. "How have you been doing?" the medicine cat mewed gently after setting down the goatweed. The young warrior was silent, but the pain in his eyes reflected the grief in his heart. Sootpelt nodded slowly. "I understand," he said. "I do. Please remember that." Goosewing looked up, finally meeting his father's eyes. Another wave of guilt crashed through Sootpelt. "I'm sorry. This is all my fault," he whispered, choking back a sob. "If I hadn't—" "Don't say that," Goosewing whispered. "I'm glad I'm here. I'm glad I get to be with you." Goosewing paused, breathing shakily. "And Pebblepaw was too," he concluded quietly. Both toms fell silent, taking in the rare father-son moment. "I should get back to work," Sootpelt said after a long pause. "As long as you're alright," he added. Goosewing nodded and managed a faint smile. "Thank you." "Anytime."

Goosewing and Sootpelt weren't the only ones mourning in secret. The word that Brambletooth was found dead had devastated Swiftfern. But if she revealed even the smallest bit of grief, she would be seen as a traitor. Instead, she had to pretend to be relieved that the supposed murderer was dead. She already had a bit of a reputation as Brambletooth's mate and a former rogue, and she could tell that Tanglestep wanted her exiled, or worse. She had to be extremely careful, or else risk losing her place in the clan. Her fur bristled with dread as she imagined returning to a life of solitude. "Wonderful news, isn't it?" a low voice chuckled. Swiftfern clenched her jaw as Tanglestep sidled up beside her. "It really is a shame you two were close. I can't even imagine how sad it must have been to find out what a monster Brambletooth was," the tom sneered, his tail curling up and brushing against Swiftfern's back. "Don't you dare touch me," she hissed as her claws unsheathed defensively. Tanglestep gave a sickening smile and laughed lightly. "Careful now, pretty girl," he said with a lilt in his voice before padding away. Swiftfern shuddered as she turned to clean the fur his tail had touched. If only Robinstar wasn't so caught up in paranoia, maybe then she would be able to see Tanglestep's true colors. The truth was right in front of her eyes, but she was too blind to see it.

"Hello, Robinstar," Tanglestep purred as he strode into her den. The leader glanced briefly up at him before returning her wild gaze to the forest floor. Her eyes were strained; it was clear she hadn't slept in days. "We're okay now, aren't we?" she asked, desperation and fatigue coloring her voice. Tanglestep paused. "He's gone now. He can't get to us. Right?" The deputy eyed her with thinly-veiled interest, curious as to whether Robinstar was addressing him or herself. "I'd say so, yes," he mewed, watching the relief wash over the leader's face. Tanglestep smiled upon seeing how much of an effect his words had on her. Of course, he knew Brambletooth's death wouldn't change anything—he wasn't a threat to the clan; only to Tanglestep's power. But that wasn't what Robinstar wanted to hear. She was more than happy to surround herself with comforting lies. In a way, Tanglestep figured, he was actually helping her. Not that he would have cared if he wasn't, of course. "You just take some time to relax. I'll take care of things," Tanglestep assured her. Robinstar nodded before retreating further back into her den and curling up in her nest. Tanglestep grinned to himself as he left the den. False hope and blissful ignorance were two of his favorite things to see in others. Cloudmask spotted her mate and approached him eagerly. "How is she? And how are you?" she mewed lightly. "Fine," her mate answered tersely. Cloudmask nuzzled him affectionately in an attempt to soothe his obvious discomfort. "Can I help with anything?" she offered. You could leave me alone for once, Tanglestep thought bitterly as he gave his mate a gentle smile. "Why don't you lead a patrol?" he suggested off the top of his head, knowing that Cloudmask was so desperate to please him that she would do anything he asked. Just as he expected, she accepted readily.

[ 1 goatweed used ]
[ Stormriver takes Mottledpaw hunting ]
[ Ivypaw and Littlepaw train ]
[ Poppypaw gathers herbs ]
[ Turtlecreek and Pinetail go on patrol ]
[ Cloudmask and Swiftfern go on patrol ]
[ Sagestorm, Rabbitheart, Cherryclaw, and Sparkfur go hunting ]

Leader:
          Robinstar | 71 moons | she-cat | ✽
          Lives: ★★★★★★✩✩✩

Deputy:
          Tanglestep | 40 moons | tom | ✽

Medicine Cat:
          Sootpelt | 62 moons | tom | ✽

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Poppypaw | 9 moons | she-cat | ✽

Warriors:
          Swiftfern | 49 moons | she-cat | ✽
          Sagestorm | 38 moons | tom | ✽
          Cloudmask | 32 moons | she-cat | ✽
          Stormriver | 29 moons | tom | ✽
          Turtlecreek | 27 moons | she-cat | ✽
          Pinetail | 26 moons | she-cat | ✽
          Rabbitheart | 25 moons | tom | ✽
          Cherryclaw | 23 moons | she-cat | ✽
          Minkear | 18 moons | tom | ✽
          Birdbrook | 16 moons | she-cat | ✽
          Sparkfur | 16 moons | tom | ✽
          Goosewing | 13 moons | tom | ✽

Apprentices:
          Mottledpaw | 11 moons | she-cat | ✽
          Ivypaw | 9 moons | she-cat | ✽
          Littlepaw | 8 moons | tom | ✽

Queens:
          Asterflame | 32 moons | she-cat | ✽
          Briarleaf | 21 moons | she-cat | ✽
            2 moons until kitting

Kits:
          Jaykit | 4 moons | tom | ✽
          Avenkit | 3 moons | she-cat | ✽
          Leafkit | 3 moons | tom | ✽
          Rosekit | 3 moons | she-cat | ✽
          Sweetkit | 3 moons | she-cat | ✽

Elders:
          Name | Age | Gender | ✽
          Name | Age | Gender | ✽

Ally Clans:
    Iceclan | Bumbletear
    Birchclan | .galaxy.
    Reedclan | Areater
    Beechclan | hazilnut

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder bark [x2] | toothaches
    Blackberry leaves [x1] | bee stings
    Broom [x1]| wounds and broken legs
    Catmint [x1]| greencough
    Celandine [x1] | damaged eyes
    Coltsfoot [x1] | breathing or kitten-cough; cracked
    or sore pads
    Comfrey root [x1] | broken bones, wounds, burns,
    wrenched claws, stiff joints, stiffness on wrenched
    shoulders
    Dandelion [x1] | bee stings, painkiller
    Dock [x1] | scratches and sore paws
    Goatweed [x0] | anxiety and grief
    Goldenrod [x2] | heals wounds
    Honey [x1] | infections or coughing, smoke-damaged
    or sore throats, gives energy
    Hawkweed [x1] | like catmint
    Lavender [x1] | fever & chills; hides scent of death
    Marigold [x1] | infection; bleeding; inflammation of
    joints
    Poppy seeds [x1] | help with sleep or shock, distress,
    or pain; not for nursing queens
    Ragweed [x1] | extra strength and energy
    Snakeroot [x1] | used to counter poison
    Stinging nettle [x1] | can induce vomiting, bring
    down swelling, help with wounds, fight infection, heal
    broken bones when mixed with comfrey
    Watermint [x1] | bellyaches
    Wintergreen [x1] | wounds and some poisons
    Yarrow [x1] | extracts toxins from wounds; makes a cat
    vomit up poison; used to heal cracked pads

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    22 Total Servings
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Fish | x1 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings
    Robin | x3 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Stormriver | Mottledpaw | 4
    1. tracking
    2. swimming
    3. running
    4. fighting
    Minkear | Ivypaw | 2
    1. running
    2. fighting
    Birdbrook | Littlepaw | 2
    1. climbing
    2. fighting

Deceased Cats:
    Cricketleap | throat clawed by Tanglestep
    Speckledpaw | fed deathberries by Tanglestep
    Shrikepaw | killed in battle
    Brambletooth | drowned by Tanglestep
    Pebblepaw | throat clawed by Tanglestep

Families:
    BrambletoothSwiftfern
      Birdbrook
      Sparkfur
    TanglestepCloudmask
      Ivypaw
      Poppypaw
    SootpeltRippleberry (BirchClan)
      Goosewing
      Pebblepaw
      Fennelshade (BirchClan)
      Ripplepaw (BirchClan)
      Crowpool (BirchClan)
    Unknown
      Cloudmask
      Asterflame
    Asterflame (biological)+Stormriver (adoptive)
      Sweetkit
      Leafkit
      Avenkit
      Rosekit
Last edited by røsebud on Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
    rose • she/her • student • passions include writing and oreos
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me