Pokémon Adopters [V.3] (CLOSED)

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Pokémon Adopters [V.3] (OPEN)

Postby [....] » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:29 am

BlackJeans&IceCream wrote:Corrine sighs with relief and scoops up Ekko. "You did a great job." She smiles. Makhina pokes her friend to show her pride for him. The trio continue along the path.

(Can I trade in my shells?)

Yup, you can either just say what you want to trade in for or you
    can work it into the story somehow (like having your character visit a shop) either way is fine! ^^
[....]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pokémon Adopters [V.3] (OPEN)

Postby Corinnander » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:09 pm

(I want to trade them in for a shiny Lycanroc! Could we work it into the story? Thank you!)
Until I remake my signature, consider giving my dragons some love. :]

☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ None?? Wow. ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵

Looking for a Blue Rose Dog for 750 C$!
Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stumpy. » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:53 am

Winter_Aeris wrote:
Stumpy. wrote:
Stumps started at the voice, before looking down at the.. cube? And then responded.
"Oh, ah, I was walking in a field and I found a weird cube thing with your poke-gear number on it." Stumps said, holding the strange object gingerly.

"Oh! I'm glad someone found it.... Lets see....Could we meet at the waterfalls? there should be one due east, It isn't far" The voice said, still maintaining its soft and low timbre.

That was odd. How'd they know where she was? Stumpy shrugged it off. She's be fine.
"Ah, sure!' She replied, a slightly nervous chuckle following. Her currently out pokemon, her own starter, Chesnut, listened intently.

"It should just be right through the trees on your right, if you look closely you can see the top of the waterfalls. Well I'll be waiting then." The voice said before he ended the call, perhaps he could answer your questions later?

UHH. Out of caution, Stumps let out her Gardevoir, as well as James. With her team at her sides, and advanced through the trees, and made her way to the waterfalls, a silent chant of "what the heck what the heck" a mantra in her mind.

(Repost!)
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Aeris » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:33 pm

Stumpy. wrote:
Winter_Aeris wrote:
Stumpy. wrote:
Stumps started at the voice, before looking down at the.. cube? And then responded.
"Oh, ah, I was walking in a field and I found a weird cube thing with your poke-gear number on it." Stumps said, holding the strange object gingerly.

"Oh! I'm glad someone found it.... Lets see....Could we meet at the waterfalls? there should be one due east, It isn't far" The voice said, still maintaining its soft and low timbre.

That was odd. How'd they know where she was? Stumpy shrugged it off. She's be fine.
"Ah, sure!' She replied, a slightly nervous chuckle following. Her currently out pokemon, her own starter, Chesnut, listened intently.

"It should just be right through the trees on your right, if you look closely you can see the top of the waterfalls. Well I'll be waiting then." The voice said before he ended the call, perhaps he could answer your questions later?

UHH. Out of caution, Stumps let out her Gardevoir, as well as James. With her team at her sides, and advanced through the trees, and made her way to the waterfalls, a silent chant of "what the heck what the heck" a mantra in her mind.

(Repost!)

As you approach the waterfalls, you could hear the water getting louder and louder, signalling you are close. You could see a silhouette of a boy with long hair, standing by the falls with what seems to be a Zoroark by his side. As you get closer, You see him more clearly now- Image

(I'm sorry for the late reply!)
My TH ! | dm for my discord
-Aeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stumpy. » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:45 pm

(It's fine!)

Stumps slowly stepped forward, an air of caution around her, still. This was all too weird. She kept her team at close reign, and stepped into sight, fumbling with the strange object in her hands.
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [....] » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:11 am

Attention!

Sadly Lucky has stepped down as the owner of Pokemon Adopters. I had a lot of fun while she ran the thread, and it's sad to see her go.

With this happening, I have been chosen to be the new owner. Hopefully I'll be able to do as good as a job as Lucky did.
    I am currently working on a V.4 thread and I should post it soon.

I also went ahead and made a discord server so you can leave me some suggestions on what you want in this new version of the game.
    It's not strictly for suggestions though, you can also just come to chat with other players if you'd like ^^
[....]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [....] » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:03 am

Go on over there and quote your last post to get responded to
[....]