Pokémon Adopters [V.3] (CLOSED)

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Pokémon Adopters [V.3] (OPEN)

Postby realkitty56 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:09 pm

Mimi's pokemon wrote:Image
"Chomps" Carnivine- Male-Bold- Vine whip, leaf tornado, acid spray, sleep powder- Likes to bite random stuff to check what it is.
"Sapphire" Persian - Female - Lax - Power gem, Shadow claw, night slash thunderbolt - Is one of Mimi's favorites, Is curious of everything, is best friends with chomps because they are both curious.
"Vizi" Virizion - Genderless - Serious - Sacred sword, Toxic, Giga drain, X-Scissor - Some pokemon are still afraid of them.
"Flare" Infernape *Shiny*- Female-Timid- Mach punch, brickbreak, flame thrower, toxic - Mimi's starter, best friend.
"Memory" giratina *shiny* - Genderless - Naughty - *moveset mentioned later* - Often doesn't care about anything/will attack anything with no guilt.
"Destiny" Reshiram *Shiny*- Genderless - Hardy - Blue Flare, Outrage, Fusion Flare, Solar beam - Is jelious of Flare and Roli.

Travel friend(s) [she couldn't pick one without the other.]:
"BendyChu" MimiKyu *Shiny* Male - Serious - Shadow claw, Thunder, Psychic, Dark pulse - Is a rough battler with Water type pokemon
"NinePix" Ninetales - Female - Hardy - Flamethrower, Dark pulse, faint attack, flame charge - Has a strong like for BendyChu Still
Badges:
-Rock
-Cascade
-Rainbow
Items:
-(x1) soda pop
-random berries
-(x1) map for kanto
-(x2) potion
-(x1) Helix fossil
Box

(@Aria- Continued, @Cipher *Mod linkover*)

"That would make it much easyer, i've heard there was rentable ones in the shop, but i don't think they cost anything currently."

Mimi mentions before sapphire coming out of their pokeball, tackling Mimi again.. Mimi just took the persian off of her and sets them to the side and ge- Nope sapphire just sat on top of Mimi again.

"This again sapphire?" Mimi manages to get sapphire off her.. Though it was funny..
【Everyone wants happyness】
【Nobody wants pain】
【But you cant have a rainbow】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pokémon Adopters [V.3] (OPEN)

Postby Ritsu » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:15 pm

realkitty56 wrote:
"Chomps" Carnivine- Male-Bold- Vine whip, leaf tornado, acid spray, sleep powder- Likes to bite random stuff to check what it is.
"Sapphire" Persian - Female - Lax - Power gem, Shadow claw, night slash thunderbolt - Is one of Mimi's favorites, Is curious of everything, is best friends with chomps because they are both curious.
"Vizi" Virizion - Genderless - Serious - Sacred sword, Toxic, Giga drain, X-Scissor - Some pokemon are still afraid of them.
"Flare" Infernape *Shiny*- Female-Timid- Mach punch, brickbreak, flame thrower, toxic - Mimi's starter, best friend.
"Memory" giratina *shiny* - Genderless - Naughty - *moveset mentioned later* - Often doesn't care about anything/will attack anything with no guilt.
"Destiny" Reshiram *Shiny*- Genderless - Hardy - Blue Flare, Outrage, Fusion Flare, Solar beam - Is jelious of Flare and Roli.

"BendyChu" MimiKyu *Shiny* Male - Serious - Shadow claw, Thunder, Psychic, Dark pulse - Is a rough battler with Water type pokemon
"NinePix" Ninetales - Female - Hardy - Flamethrower, Dark pulse, faint attack, flame charge - Has a strong like for BendyChu Still
Badges:
-Rock
-Cascade
-Rainbow
Items:
-(x1) soda pop
-random berries
-(x1) map for kanto
-(x2) potion
-(x1) Helix fossil
Box

(@Aria- Continued, @Cipher *Mod linkover*)

"That would make it much easyer, i've heard there was rentable ones in the shop, but i don't think they cost anything currently."

Mimi mentions before sapphire coming out of their pokeball, tackling Mimi again.. Mimi just took the persian off of her and sets them to the side and ge- Nope sapphire just sat on top of Mimi again.

"This again sapphire?" Mimi manages to get sapphire off her.. Though it was funny..

As you mention something about a generator, you see two machokes carrying one across the road.
    It looks like they're headed to a small shop just a little bit away.

Perhaps the shop owner, or even the two pokemon could help you.
Ritsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corinnander » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:56 pm

Corrine stops, watching it. "What do you two think?" She glances at the pair. Makhina hisses, not liking the Pokemon. "Battle practice then," she pauses. "Wanna take this one, Ekko?" He nods and hops closer to the Minccino.
Until I remake my signature, consider giving my dragons some love. :]

☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ None?? Wow. ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵

Looking for a Blue Rose Dog for 750 C$!
Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stumpy. » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:16 am

Winter_Aeris wrote:
Stumpy. wrote:
Winter_Aeris wrote:
"Yes.. hello?" the person answered the call, the voice seemed to belong to a male. "May I ask who this is and what I could help them with?" The voice continued, it was a very calming voice, yet still manly. You glanced at the item again, At a closer look, it looks to be a sort of cube attached to a bunch of metal string, It was gold and black in color.

Stumps started at the voice, before looking down at the.. cube? And then responded.
"Oh, ah, I was walking in a field and I found a weird cube thing with your poke-gear number on it." Stumps said, holding the strange object gingerly.

"Oh! I'm glad someone found it.... Lets see....Could we meet at the waterfalls? there should be one due east, It isn't far" The voice said, still maintaining its soft and low timbre.

That was odd. How'd they know where she was? Stumpy shrugged it off. She's be fine.
"Ah, sure!' She replied, a slightly nervous chuckle following. Her currently out pokemon, her own starter, Chesnut, listened intently.

"It should just be right through the trees on your right, if you look closely you can see the top of the waterfalls. Well I'll be waiting then." The voice said before he ended the call, perhaps he could answer your questions later?

UHH. Out of caution, Stumps let out her Gardevoir, as well as James. With her team at her sides, and advanced through the trees, and made her way to the waterfalls, a silent chant of "what the heck what the heck" a mantra in her mind.
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ritsu » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:20 am

BlackJeans&IceCream wrote:Corrine stops, watching it. "What do you two think?" She glances at the pair. Makhina hisses, not liking the Pokemon. "Battle practice then," she pauses. "Wanna take this one, Ekko?" He nods and hops closer to the Minccino.

Minccino puffs up its chest and prepares for battle.
    It doesn't seem like this will be a quick and easy fight.

The wild Minccino used double-slap on Ekko. It hit 2 times!
Ritsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby realkitty56 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:24 am

Cipher wrote:
    As you mention something about a generator, you see two machokes carrying one across the road.

Badges:
-Rock
-Cascade
-Rainbow
Items:
-(x1) soda pop
-random berries
-(x1) map for kanto
-(x2) potion
-(x1) Helix fossil
Box

(@Aria- Continued, @Cipher *Continued linkover*)

"Guess we could ask them.." Mimi Mentions, glancing at where the machokes were going..

"Come on.." Mimi brings Lex with her, following the machokes that were carrying the generator,
Sapphire happily following.. "Pursian!"
【Everyone wants happyness】
【Nobody wants pain】
【But you cant have a rainbow】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corinnander » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:30 pm

Ekko stumbles a bit, straightening back up. "Use Quick Attack, then get away from it!" Corrine calls. He dives at the Minccino, hitting it once with his shoulder before darting away.

Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ritsu » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:18 am

realkitty56 wrote:
Cipher wrote:

Badges:
-Rock
-Cascade
-Rainbow
Items:
-(x1) soda pop
-random berries
-(x1) map for kanto
-(x2) potion
-(x1) Helix fossil
Box

(@Aria- Continued, @Cipher *Continued linkover*)

"Guess we could ask them.." Mimi Mentions, glancing at where the machokes were going..

"Come on.." Mimi brings Lex with her, following the machokes that were carrying the generator,
Sapphire happily following.. "Pursian!"

You follow the machokes and end up at a pretty small shop that specializes in electronics.

As you get close an old woman runs out to open the door for the pokemon.
    She seems to be the shop owner
Ritsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ritsu » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:19 am

BlackJeans&IceCream wrote:Ekko stumbles a bit, straightening back up. "Use Quick Attack, then get away from it!" Corrine calls. He dives at the Minccino, hitting it once with his shoulder before darting away.

It's a critical hit!
    The wild Minccino is dazed.

You got away safety, it didn't even notice you leaving.
Ritsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corinnander » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:49 am

Corrine sighs with relief and scoops up Ekko. "You did a great job." She smiles. Makhina pokes her friend to show her pride for him. The trio continue along the path.

(Can I trade in my shells?)

Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me