Pokémon Adopters [V.3] (CLOSED)

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Pokémon Adopters [V.3] (OPEN)

Postby realkitty56 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:55 pm

Mimi's pokemon wrote:Image
"Chomps" Carnivine- Male-Bold- Vine whip, leaf tornado, acid spray, sleep powder- Likes to bite random stuff to check what it is.
"Sapphire" Persian - Female - Lax - Power gem, Shadow claw, night slash thunderbolt - Is one of Mimi's favorites, Is curious of everything, is best friends with chomps because they are both curious.
"Vizi" Virizion - Genderless - Serious - Sacred sword, Toxic, Giga drain, X-Scissor - Some pokemon are still afraid of them.
"Flare" Infernape *Shiny*- Female-Timid- Mach punch, brickbreak, flame thrower, toxic - Mimi's starter, best friend.
"Memory" giratina *shiny* - Genderless - Naughty - *moveset mentioned later* - Often doesn't care about anything/will attack anything with no guilt.
"Destiny" Reshiram *Shiny*- Genderless - Hardy - Blue Flare, Outrage, Fusion Flare, Solar beam - Is jelious of Flare and Roli.

Travel friend(s) [she couldn't pick one without the other.]:
"BendyChu" MimiKyu *Shiny* Male - Serious - Shadow claw, Thunder, Psychic, Dark pulse - Is a rough battler with Water type pokemon
"NinePix" Ninetales - Female - Hardy - Flamethrower, Dark pulse, faint attack, flame charge - Has a strong like for BendyChu Still
Badges:
-Rock
-Cascade
-Rainbow
Items:
-(x1) soda pop
-random berries
-(x1) map for kanto
-(x2) potion
-(x1) Helix fossil
Box

(@Aria- Continued)

"Ok, sapphire.. off."

"Purr." "OFF." "Purr." ".. Really?" "Pursian!" ... "Don't mimic me or back to your pokeball" "Purr."

Mimi and Sapphire were arguing for a while until Sapphire was put in their pokeball for a little while.

... "Lets just go there before Sapphire gets out by themself XD"
【Everyone wants happyness】
【Nobody wants pain】
【But you cant have a rainbow】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorcupcakes » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:08 pm

Lex's Current Pokemon wrote:Image
-Azure☆
-Genderless
-Grass/Flying

-Brand
-Male
-Fire

-Dart☆
-Male
-Water
-...something's odd..

Lex laughed quietly as she covers her mouth with one of her hands,
"I guess she really wants to play with you, but if you say so"
Lex said as she softly snickered. Lex loooks at Mimi and then forwards. She started to walk a path down the road to the Pokemon Lab, it was very close since, she got out of there not that long ago.

(@realkitty56- full linkover continued)

horrorcupcakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby realkitty56 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:15 pm

"Chomps" Carnivine- Male-Bold- Vine whip, leaf tornado, acid spray, sleep powder- Likes to bite random stuff to check what it is.
"Sapphire" Persian - Female - Lax - Power gem, Shadow claw, night slash thunderbolt - Is one of Mimi's favorites, Is curious of everything, is best friends with chomps because they are both curious.
"Vizi" Virizion - Genderless - Serious - Sacred sword, Toxic, Giga drain, X-Scissor - Some pokemon are still afraid of them.
"Flare" Infernape *Shiny*- Female-Timid- Mach punch, brickbreak, flame thrower, toxic - Mimi's starter, best friend.
"Memory" giratina *shiny* - Genderless - Naughty - *moveset mentioned later* - Often doesn't care about anything/will attack anything with no guilt.
"Destiny" Reshiram *Shiny*- Genderless - Hardy - Blue Flare, Outrage, Fusion Flare, Solar beam - Is jelious of Flare and Roli.

"BendyChu" MimiKyu *Shiny* Male - Serious - Shadow claw, Thunder, Psychic, Dark pulse - Is a rough battler with Water type pokemon
"NinePix" Ninetales - Female - Hardy - Flamethrower, Dark pulse, faint attack, flame charge - Has a strong like for BendyChu Still
Badges:
-Rock
-Cascade
-Rainbow
Items:
-(x1) soda pop
-random berries
-(x1) map for kanto
-(x2) potion
-(x1) Helix fossil
Box

(@Aria- Continued)

Mimi Followed Lex, Mimi didn't fully know this area yet either..
【Nobody wants pain】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorcupcakes » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:20 pm

-Azure☆
-Genderless
-Grass/Flying

-Brand
-Male
-Fire

-Dart☆
-Male
-Water
-...something's odd..

Once Lex reached the Pokemon Lab, she saw the Professor and waved happily. Lex then set her pokemon down the play a bit,
"Don't get into trouble now! I can't afford breaking any of Professor's stuff!" Lex warned her 3 traveling buddies which they nodded off while playing under the tables which they were small enough.Lex then looked around to figure out where the generator was.
"I swore me and the Professor talked about the generators in the past..Now i have no idea what happened to them.." Lex started to scratch her head and looked everywhere.

horrorcupcakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby realkitty56 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:30 pm

Badges:
-Rock
-Cascade
-Rainbow
Items:
-(x1) soda pop
-random berries
-(x1) map for kanto
-(x2) potion
-(x1) Helix fossil
Box

(@Aria- Continued)

With none of mimi's pokemon except bendy being small enough to play with them, mimi put them back in their pokeballs..

"I think those things have bills with them to be able to keep.. they are expensive to keep without a bill."
【Nobody wants pain】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorcupcakes » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:42 pm

-Azure☆
-Genderless
-Grass/Flying

-Brand
-Male
-Fire

-Dart☆
-Male
-Water
-...something's odd..

"Huh..She never talked about a bill..But you're probably right." Lex sighed and noticed Brand keeps hitting his head on the table,
"Brand i think you're getting a little bit big, Soon enough you'll won't be able to fit through a door" Lex giggled as Brand puffed out smoke as a "Hmph". Lex then turns to Mimi,
"How are we gonna find a Generator?"

horrorcupcakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby realkitty56 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:46 pm

Badges:
-Rock
-Cascade
-Rainbow
Items:
-(x1) soda pop
-random berries
-(x1) map for kanto
-(x2) potion
-(x1) Helix fossil
Box

(@Aria- Continued)

"I know my mom has one but my home is far off from here.. so.."
【Nobody wants pain】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorcupcakes » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:50 pm

-Azure☆
-Genderless
-Grass/Flying

-Brand
-Male
-Fire

-Dart☆
-Male
-Water
-...something's odd..

Lex started to think as she rubbed her chin.It took her a few moments as she got an idea,
"Maybe my mom has one in storage! I heard my father studied Fossils a long time ago before he.." Lex narrowed her eyes and bit as she cut off.But she decided to skip that part,
"But anyways, my home isn't that far off, Just a few blocks away and we should be able to see if we have a generator in the basement." Lex said with a smile

horrorcupcakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pokémon Adopters [V.3] (OPEN)

Postby Ritsu » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:39 pm

BlackJeans&IceCream wrote:"Yes." She glances at a list she wrote on her arm. "I'm looking for someone who sells supplies for going into the wild. Do you know of anyone?"

"Well, that would be me," He says. "There's a counter over on the far side of this cafe where you can buy all the supplies you need"

He then leads you over there so you can see and buy all the supplies you need

@aria @realkitty56
    I just want to note that if you want me to interact with your linkover,
    just mention my name somewhere in your post and I'll jump in with some plot for you two
Ritsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorcupcakes » Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:37 am

Cipher wrote:
BlackJeans&IceCream wrote:"Yes." She glances at a list she wrote on her arm. "I'm looking for someone who sells supplies for going into the wild. Do you know of anyone?"

"Well, that would be me," He says. "There's a counter over on the far side of this cafe where you can buy all the supplies you need"

He then leads you over there so you can see and buy all the supplies you need

@aria @realkitty56
    I just want to note that if you want me to interact with your linkover,
    just mention my name somewhere in your post and I'll jump in with some plot for you two

Oh ok! i had a feeling you were getting left out, i'll add your tag in my response so you can interact each time me and realkitty56 talk
horrorcupcakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me