Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

azgeda: iii.

Postby clarke, » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:12 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        ( ∞ 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐬 ) 72 xx ( ∞ 𝐦𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬. ) 39 xx ( ∞ 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬 ) 33 xx ( ∞ visit to pramheda on ) 4/17 xx ( ∞ servings ) 12 ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        indent summary: azgeda spends the moon training for the 13 clan gathering in polis, an abandoned twoleg city. the competitions before hand will involve every warrior, but the final event is the conclave where each clan offers up one champion to fight. ontari is azgeda’s champion.
x
──────────────────
( wanheda, allanon, arion, thalia, and oakpaw go on a patrol. )
( gonplei, reivon, onya, sneezepaw, koi, and violet go on a patrol. )
( ontari, fleim, niylah, indra, bubblepaw, and arker go on a patrol. )
( trikova, fotam, skai, nyko, cuyler, and ivyleaf go hunting. )
( lila, arum, one-eye, atohl, echo, and yellowpaw go hunting. )
( admonium, nia, palenose, emori, bellamy and dmitri go hunting. )
( all seconds train. )
( anca, jace, ankara, cassius, amberle, and lionskit are ready to become seconds.)
( niylah looks for herbs. )
( tamlin goes into labor. the father is unknown.)
( the clan consumes 4 salmon. {12 servings.} )
──────────────────
      ( 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 ) none yet.
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 ) nia, 43m, ♀
      indleo, 2m, ♂
      ( 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 ) atohl, 43m, ♂
      ( 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 ) ontari, 23m, ♀
      i⇀ nightblood
      ( 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 ) roan, 10m, ♂
      admonium, 23m, ♂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫 ) niylah, 25m, ♀
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬 )
      [ 𝐰𝐚𝐫 ] 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥: wanheda, 45m, ♀
      [ 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 ] 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: reivon, 34m, ♂
      trikova, 39m, ♀
      nyko, 25m, ♂
      ivyleaf, 29m, ♂
      cuyler, 33m, ♂
      sienna, 31m, ♀
      onya, 24m, ♀

i⇀ nightblood
      violet, 24m, ♀
      koi, 20m, ♀
      allanon, 32m, ♂
      lila, 41m, ♀

[ 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 ] 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫: wintam, 32m, ♀
      fleim, 44m, ♂

i step-in leader.
      fotam, 38m, ♂
      one-eye, 37m, ♀
      palenose, 21m, ♀
      gonplei, 46m, ♂
      arker, 21m, ♂
      arion, 30m, ♂
      soncha, 24m, ♀
      diamond, 40m, ♀
      thalia, 12m, ♀
      sheila, 20m, ♀
      atlas, 20m, ♀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 ) oakpaw, 11m, ♂
      ipowers.
      dmitri, 10m, ♂
      bubblepaw, 8m, ♂
      sneezepaw, 9m, ♂

ipowers.
      yellowpaw, 9m, ♀
      skai, 10m, ♀
      thelo, 6m, ♂
      bekka, 6m, ♀
      lincoln, 6m, ♂
      indra, 6m, ♀
      echo, 6m, ♀
      emori, 6m, ♀
      bellamy, 6m, ♂
      octavia, 6m, ♀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 + 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐲 )
      » tamlin, 28m, ♀
      ind◦ due now
      pyria, 26m, ♀
      ind mareth, 3m, ♀
      ind jellybean, 3m, ♀
      ind macallan, 3m, ♂
      » wintam, 32m, ♀
      indaurora, 3m, ♀
      indcallie, 3m, ♀
      indhuxley, 3m, ♀
      indwil, 3m, ♂
      indzoran, 3m, ♂
      » motherless
      indpoppy, 2m, ♀
      indanca, 5m, ♀
      indjace, 5m, ♂
      indankara, 5m, ♀
      indcassius, 5m, ♂
      indcherrykit, 2m, ♀
      indfalconkit, 2m, ♂
      » arumwillow, 22m,♀
      indpowers.
      ind jax, 2m, ♂
      ind catania, 2m, ♀
      ind shea, 2m, ♂
      indent⇀ deaf
      » vera, 26m, ♀
      ind jasper, 2m, ♂
      ind eretria, 2m, ♀
      » costia, 37m, ♀
      indlionskit, 5m, ♂
      indamberle, 5m, ♀
      » lexa, 48m, ♀
      ind ander, 1m, ♂
      ind finn, 1m, ♂
      ind azuma, 1m, ♂
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 )
      death berries/x1 | foxglove seeds/x1
      nightshade/x1 | water hemlock/x1
      cobweb/x0 | tormentil/x1
      borage/x1 | stick/x1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐞 )
      trout | x3 | 3 servings
      snow hare | x3 | 3 servings
      salmon | x3 | 3 servings
      snow ferret | x10 | 2 servings
      snow mouse | x11 | 1 servings
      snow vole | x0 | 1 servings
      hawk | x3 | 3 servings

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 ) south: swiftclan
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) swiftclan
      ( 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 ) none
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 )
      reivon | oak | 5 | hu, ba, cl, sw, st
      onya | skai | 5 | hu, ba, cl, sw, st
      lexa | yellow | 3 | hu, sw, cl
      osias | bubble | 3 | hu, sw, cl
      niylah | sneeze | 3 | hu, sw, cl
      admonium | roan | 2 | sw, cl
      one-eye | thelo | 0 | skills
      sheila | echo | 0 | skills
      lila | bellamy | 0 | skills
      arker | emori | 0 | skills
      arion | indra | 0 | skills
      soncha | lincoln | 0 | skills
      allanon | bekka | 0 | skills
      skai [unofficial] | octavia | 0 | skills

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 )
      naikou | throat slit by skai
      ind an execution
      gona | drowned by skai

ind a brawl
      posy | pushed off cliff by skai

indan assassination
      osias | mauled by bear

inda battle
      artigus | mauled by bear

inda battle
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ( 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 )
      lexa and wanheda | ander, finn, azuma
      abby and kane | soncha and onya
      soncha and artigus | bekka, lincoln, indra
      diamond and luxx | echo, emori, bellamy,
      octavia, hailkit, luxxstrike, arumwillow
      palenose, stormrise, rainfall, swiftstep
      oakpaw, sheeppaw, yellowpaw, sneeze
      bubblepaw, sleetkit, pumpkinpaw
      wintam and fotam | huxley, callie, aurora
      zoran, wil
      arumwillow and dashiell | jax, catania, shea,
      pippa, elliot, heather
      nia and atohl | admonium, willow, roan
      ontari, velvetflicker, leo
      costia and ??? | lionskit, amberle
      vera and cuyler | eretria, jasper
      hemlock and hemlock | ankara, cassius
      floodkit, canalkit
      fotam and swandust | falcon, cherry
      quailkit, timberkit, salmonkit
      pyria and ??? | mareth, jellybean
      macallan
Last edited by clarke, on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby inky. » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:47 am

E L M C L A N

Number of Cats: 8; (7 kits, oh boy)
Servings: 3
Next Kitting: N/A

Cougarkit slowly crept along the side of the nursery, his butt sticking up in the air. His littermates were laying in the weak sunlight just around the corner. Hearing a voice, he stopped but continued after realizing that it was just Hazelwing conversing with his mother and Thistlesnow. He rolled his eyes. She had wanted to see the new kits so badly. Cougarkit never got that much attention. Focusing back onto his siblings, he crept closer. Suddenly, he pounced, landing square on his brother Eaglekit. Cougarkit sprawled on top of him and nibbled his ears. “Hey!” Eaglekit squeaked, squirming underneath his brother. But since Cougarkit was larger, poor Eaglekit stayed where he was. Soon enough, Bearkit nudged Batkit and the two tussled with them as well. The four toms rolled around in the dusty clearing, kicking up scraps of moss and leaves. Unfortunately, the bumped into something. It was their sister, Sedgekit. The group spread apart, each kit landing about a whisker length away from eachother. “What is wrong with you?” Sedgekit meowed sharply, her already fluffy fur bushing out, making her look like an angry brown and white cloud. “Oh come on, Sedgekit!” Cougarkit said gently “Have some fun and play with us!” Sedgekit scoffed and got to her paws. “Just because I was born with 4 boys does not mean I’ll act like one.” She announced “I’m going to see Birdkit.” She pranced over to the nursery, nose pointed in the air and tail high, leaving her brothers suppressing laughs, rolling their eyes and continuing their game.

—————

Hazelwing walked beside Weaselfur. She had just left the camp from seeing the kits and her heart still felt the longing for her own litter huddled up against her belly. She sighed heavily and walked through the forest that ran along the river that they would be fishing in. Weaselfur brushed up against her. “What’s wrong?” He asked gently, looking into her eyes. “Oh nothing.” She brushed off, smiling. Weaselfur gave her a stern look and Hazelwing dipped her head. “I was just thinking about kits, that’s all.” She admitted “Stupid, right?” The tom stopped and shook his head. “Not stupid at all.” He corrected “Every cat wants kits. I want kits. It’s just finding a mate that’s the problem.” Hazelwing tilted her head and blinked. “Well, yea I guess.” She agreed “But there are plenty of cats out there.” “Doesn’t mean you’ll meet them.” Weaselfur pointed out. Hazelwing felt her eyes widen. “B-but I’m sure you’ll meet the lucky tom.” The pale tom added quickly “Who knows, maybe you already have.”

[Hailstar, Weaselfur and Rowanleap patrol]
[Rainwing, Larkspot and Hazelwing patrol]
[Rainwing and Hailstar hunt]
[Weaselfur and Hazelwing fish]
[Russetleaf and Rowanleap hunt for herbs]
[The Clan consumes a bird]

Leader:
          Hailstar | 53 m | Male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Thistlesnow* | 41 m | Female | X

Medicine Cat:
          Russetleaf | 49 m | Male | X

Warriors:
          Larkspot | 30 m| Male | X
          Hazelwing | 25 m | Female | X
          Rainwing | 53 m | Female | X
          Weaselfur | 36 m | Male | X
          Rowanfrost | 49 m | Male | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Lizardfire | 28 m | female | X
          Thistlesnow | see deputy

Kits:
          Eaglekit | 2 m | Male | X
          Cougarkit | 2 m | Male | X
          Sedgekit | 2 m | Female | X
          Batkit | 2 m | Male | X (behind)
          Bearkit | 2 m | Male | X (front)
          Birdkit | 1 m | Female | X
          Minnowkit | 1 m | Male | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | LakeClan | honey—bee
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Chervil | Used to help queens give birth | x1
    Cobweb | Used to stop bleeding | x0
    Goldenrod | Helps heal wounds | x1
    Marigold | Stops Infection | x0
    Juniper Berries | Soothes bellyaches, and helps troubled breathing | x1
    Catmint | Used to cure greencough | x1
    Tormentil | Extracts Poison | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x3 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x1| 2 servings
    Shrew | x2 | 1 servings
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deformities:
    Name | Deformity
    Batkit | Deaf in one ear

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    ??? and Lizardfire | Eaglekit, Cougarkit, Sedgekit, Batkit, Bearkit
    Hailstar and Thistlesnow | Birdkit, Minnowkit

Last edited by inky. on Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( pineclan ) • [ post 53 ]

Postby deimido » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:57 pm

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx( population. 053 ) ( toms. 027 ) ( mollies. 026 ) ( moonpool. n/a ) ( hunting/borders. n/a) ( servings. 009 ) ( last reply. here )
The young, black feline crouched at the water's edge, her pensive face reflected in the clear stream. It would be a busy day, she mused, for one patrol had gone to take care of the badger and another left to investigate the rouges. There was also the queens to worry about; Daisystorm and Waxwhisker were ready to deliver their litters now, it didn't take a medicine cat to understand that. Shadeleaf sighed, prickles of worry running down her back at the thought.

"Shadeleaf!" A voice exclaimed from behind, causing the molly's ears to twitch before she stood up and turned to face the meow. Already she could see the cream pelt of Blissheart as the warrior trotted quickly to her, a soft purr rumbled in her throat as the tom approached and brushed his nose against her cheek in greeting. "I was looking for you," He meowed quietly, the touch of his nose lingered a moment longer than necessary.

Shadeleaf pulled away, ignoring the tinge of regret in her belly before she stared at her friend, whiskers twitching. "Is everything all right in camp?" She questioned anxiously, thinking of the queens once more. She sighed in relief when Blissheart shook his head. "No, no. Everything was fine when I left," He meowed, scuffing the grass underneath his paws before he continued. "I just wanted to talk to you is all, we hardly see each other anymore." He said, somewhat shyly.

Shadeleaf silently agreed, with her duties as a medicine cat, and his as a mentor, the two didn't often have time to them themselves anymore. Not even Ratnose, their mutual friend, was able to catch either of them alone. He had become a mentor as well, and his apprentice required much more attention in her training. "Is Asterpaw all right?" She asked, thinking of the grieving gray apprentice back at camp. Blissheart nodded, though his eyes clouded in pain.

"Doing better, that's for sure." He replied, moving to sit down at stare at the stream, Shadeleaf did the same. "I know how hard it is for her though. I lost my father, too." Blissheart stared ahead of him, contemplative, and Shadeleaf licked his cheek in a gesture of comfort. Blissheart leaned into her touch, forcing a chuckle out of himself. "She did say she was ready to begin training again, she's as dedicated as Shrikeface was, that's for sure." Shadeleaf purred - she didn't doubt that.

"And you? I know you usually come out to the stream before treating patients, is everything okay?" He asked, eyes shining with concern. Shadeleaf heaved a deep sigh, wondering if it was worth sharing her worries with Blissheart at all. "It's nothing I can't handle," She replied steadily, forcing out a smile before she looked down at the stream again. "I know I can do this, delivering kits, treating Clanmates..." She trailed off, hesitating her next words. "I'm a medicine cat, after all. I can do this." She repeated, feeling more like she was trying to convince herself.

"I know." Blissheart meowed, licking the top of her head. "Believe me, I know." He added, voice nothing more than a whisper. Shadeleaf wondered if she was supposed to hear that at all. Before she could ask what he meant, he got up to his paws and gave her a smile. Flicking his striped tail on her shoulder, he turned towards the direction of camp. "We better get home now, Asterpaw will want to train, and you know Weaselstorm doesn't like delivering kits by himself!"

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
Back at camp, a small, brown-and-white tom licked at his forepaw before drawing it behind his ear in his washing session. The taste of dock still lingered on his tongue, despite having treated the remainder of Duckfoot's wounds hours ago. The warrior slept in Weaselstorm's den now, giving a reason as to why the tom was outside to give him some room to recover. He watched the camp in disinterest, eyes narrowing when he noticed Waxwhisker nosing the fresh-kill pile, making the organized assortment of prey messy and scattered. The cream-colored molly picked out a thrush, immediately getting to work in plucking out as many feathers as she could, tail twitching anxiously all the while.

Weaselstorm scoffed, usually, queens were much subtle than this. Waxwhisker was practically screaming she was ready to kit, getting her nesting material ready so openly. He wouldn't be surprised if PineClan had new kittens to fill the nursery before the day was over, "At least her kits will be Clanborn," Aspenheart mewed crossly to Magpiewhisker as they passed. The black-and-white tom didn't reply, but a dark look crossed his face. Weaselstorm frowned, usually Magpiewhisker would've countered Aspenheart's brash words with something kind, but this time he agreed.

His memories went back to when he and Shadeleaf stared on in shock as Shrikeface stumbled into camp, choking for breath, and tremors wracked his body as he struggled to stay on his paws. A rogue had caused the proud warrior's death, and since Waxwhisker once belonged to the same group, it was no wonder the toms chose to project their anger on her. Of course, Weaselstorm didn't support it, but there wasn't much he could do. It seemed like nearly everyone in the Clan shared their beliefs, and it was getting worse, to the point where they shot glares at both Larkclaw and Asphodelface now, who were open about their rogue roots. And those two weren't even in the same group.

"Mind if I sit with you?"

His attention was brought back to the present when he gazed up, and his eyes softened at her presence. "Go ahead, Skunknose," He replied, watching as his former mentor sat neatly with her tail laid over her paws. Weaselstorm then again thought of how they often sat like this when he was still an apprentice, angry looks sent to the molly when she elected to moon over Shrikeface as he went out on patrol instead of teaching him what he was supposed to learn. He would've never admitted it, but he had been jealous at the attention Skunknose gave to the warrior.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save him." He said remorsefully, he never quite felt as helpless when he stared at Shrikeface, dying right before his eyes, and being unable to stop the endless flow of blood. The look of desperation in his yellow eyes was still haunting, but not because he was afraid of dying, but because he knew he would be leaving behind everyone he had loved. 'Take care of them.' Shrikeface had said, the words hardly audible to anyone else, but to Weaselstorm, the request sounded louder than a crack of thunder in a raging storm. Skunknose stiffened, before shaking her head sadly.

"There was nothing you could've done," Skunknose meowed, her eyes watering and Weaselstorm hesitantly placed his tail on her back, moving it up and down in comforting strokes. "When he-" She stammered, pausing for a moment before she continued. "When he came back, I-I knew, I knew that he was on his way to StarClan." Skunknose sniffled, and the two of them became silent for a long time before she spoke up again. "He liked you, you know. Despite your complaints, Shrikeface often spoke kindly of you when we were alone." She said, wanting to reminisce on the happier memories.

Weaselstorm obliged; happy to change the subject. "Of course he'd never let me know." He responded with a huff, though the new knowledge did surprise him. "I'm... glad you two found each other." He said, staring at the ground. "I know I never tried to be friendly with him, but he made you happy, and that was enough." It felt good to get that off his chest, and when he stared at Skunknose, he was pleased to hear her purr for the first time since her mate's death. "It's good to hear that from you, Weaselstorm."

✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
( all of the apprentices are taken out for training. )
( daisystorm is kitting! the father of her litter is bearstar of laurelclan, +1 chervil is used to help during the process. )
( waxwhisker is kitting! the father of her litter is manateecall of swiftclan, +1 ragwort leaves is used to help during the process. )
( mintstar goes to find the rogue scout, to request permission to speak with their leader. )
( rowanpelt, ramhorn, wasptail, asphodelface, lizardstripe and fawnfur go on a border patrol. )
( hyenatooth, maplenose, juniperpelt, mottlecloud, acornclaw and chickadeefur go on a hunting patrol. )
( the loner is accepted as a warrior of pineclan, he has been renamed warblerfoot. )
( larkclaw also found warblerfoot's half sister who was looking for him, she decided to join pineclan too, and has chosen to keep her old name shuri while she will be known as commaflower to the other clans. )
( prior to joining pineclan, shuri met a tom from swiftclan named luxx, the two became more than friends quickly and ended up trying for litter of kits together. )

( +1 dock is given to duckfoot for the rest of his wounds. )
( pineclan consumes x1 wren, x1 thrush, x1 squirrel, and x1 mouse. )
( +2 poppy seeds are given to flamefang, and +1 willow bark is given to cottonbush. )

note to mod; these are cats i received via gifts/readoptions/events/etc., you can have my clan find them in any order as time goes by.
(riverswirl ♂, spiderpad ♂) [skyclan] • (cloudyspots ♀) [cloudclan] • (embershine ♀) [duskclan] • (turtlefur ♀, ocraspirit ♂, tipkit ♀, bryumkit ♀, iriskit ♂, mistykit ♀) [drizzleclan] • (bleakstar ♂, dreamingthistle ♂) [coniferclan] • (talonwhisker ♂) [colossalclan] • (archkit ♀) [summitclan] • (oatfur ♂, buzzardpaw ♀) [lilyclan] • (unnamed elder ♂) [wildclan] • (rose, robincloud, luckypaw) [cliffclan]

𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 [1]
    Mintstar • 69 • molly •
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★ [8/9]

𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐲 [1]
    Rowanpelt • 52 • tom •

𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐬 [2]
    Weaselstorm • 54 • tom •
    Shadeleaf • 24 • molly •

𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 [0]
    reserved for poppykit.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬 [30]
    Duckfoot • 70 • tom •
    Skunknose • 67 • molly •
    Wasptail • 57 • molly •
    Ramhorn • 53 • tom •
    Minkcloud • 50 • molly •
    Comfreyfang • 50 • molly •
    Mottlecloud • 50 • molly •
    Rosefur • 44 • molly •
    Chickadeefur • 44 • molly •
    Asphodelface • 42 • tom •
    Lizardstripe • 39 • tom •
    Larkclaw • 39 • tom •
    Magpiewhisker • 38 • tom •
    Aspenheart • 38 • tom •
    Flamefang • 38 • tom •
    Fawnfur • 37 • molly •
    Hyenatooth • 31 • molly •
    Cottonbush • 29 • tom •
    Laurelcloud • 28 • molly •
    Vervaincloud • 25 • tom •
    Blissheart • 24 • tom •
    Ratnose • 24 • tom •
    Shuri / Commaflower • 20 • molly •
    Juniperpelt • 19 • tom •
    Egrettail • 19 • tom •
    Orchidnose • 19 • molly •
    Acornclaw • 18 • molly •
    Firestream • 17 • tom •
    Warblerfoot • 14 • tom •
    Maplenose • 13 • molly •

𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 [12]
    Marigoldpaw • 10 • tom •
    Dandelionpaw • 10 • molly •
    Patchpaw • 10 • tom •
    Sheeppaw • 10 • molly •
    Sorrelpaw • 10 • tom •
    Asterpaw • 10 • molly •
    Lavenderpaw • 10 • molly •
    Grebepaw • 10 • tom •
    Hawkpaw • 10 • molly • blind •
    Birchpaw • 8 • molly •
    Ashpaw • 8 • molly •
    Elmpaw • 8 • tom •

𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 [2]
    Daisystorm • 32 • molly •
    Waxwhisker • 22 • molly •

𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐬 [5]
    Lightkit • 5 • tom •
    Morningkit • 5 • molly •
    Tigerkit • 4 • tom •
    Whimbrelkit • 4 • tom •
    Poppykit • 3 • tom •

𝐄𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 [0]
    Name • age • etc.
    Name • age • etc.

𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐧 [3]
    Duckfoot • badger attack
    can return to duties in one post.
    Flamefang • badger attack
    can return to duties in two posts.
    Cottonbush • badger attack
    can return to duties in one posts.

𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬
    N • Clan Name • Username
    W • Clan Name • Username
    S • Clan Name • Username
    E • JinxClan • vampiress_fox
    NW • MoorClan • Dinolil1
    NE • SoulClan • krazykitty00
    SE • SeaClan • winter solstice.
    SW • Clan Name • Username

𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
    JinxClan • vampiress_fox
    EchoClan • Katrione

𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬
    Clan Name • Username
    Clan Name • Username

𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞
    alder bark | used for | [x1]
    blackberry leaves | used for | [x1]
    borage leaves | used for | [x1]
    broom | used for | [x1]
    burdock root | used for | [x1]
    burnet | used for | [x1]
    catmint/catnip | used for | [x3]
    celandine | used for | [x2]
    chamomile | used for | [x1]
    chervil | | used for | [x0]
    chickweed | used for | [x1]
    cobwebs | used for | [x0]
    coltsfoot | used for | [x1]
    comfrey root | used for | [x1]
    daisy leaf | used for | [x1]
    dandelion | | used for | [x1]
    deathberries | used for | [x1]
    dock | used for | [x1]
    dried oak leaves | used for | [x1]
    elder leaves | used for | [x1]
    fennel | used for | [x1]
    feverfew | used for | [x2]
    goatweed | used for | [x1]
    goldenrod | used for | [x1]
    hawkweed | used for | [x1]
    honey | used for | [x2]
    horsetail | used for | [x1]
    juniper berries | used for | [x1]
    lamb's ear | used for | [x1]
    lavender | used for | [x2]
    lungwort | used for | [x1]
    mallow leaves | used for | [x1]
    marigold | used for | [x0]
    mouse bile | used for | [x1]
    parsley | used for | [x1]
    poppy seeds | used for | [x0]
    ragwort leaves | used for | [x0]
    ragwort | used for | [x1]
    raspberry leaves | used for | [x1]
    rush | used for | [x1]
    sorrel | used for | [x1]
    sticks | used for | [x1]
    stinging nettle | used for | [x1]
    sweet-sedge | used for | [x1]
    tansy | used for | [x2]
    tormentil | used for | [x1]
    thyme | used for | [x1]
    watermint | used for | [x1]
    wild garlic | used for | [x1]
    willow bark | used for | [x1]
    yarrow | used for | [x1]

𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡-𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐞
    wrens • 3 servings • [x1]
    thrushes • 3 servings • [x1]
    squirrels • 2 servings • [x4]
    rabbits • 2 servings • [x4]
    mice • 1 serving • [x6]
    voles • 1 serving • [x7]

𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
    Mintstar & Marigoldpaw
    battle, stealth
    Rowanpelt & Dandelionpaw
    hunting, stealth, fighting
    Lizardstripe & Patchpaw
    climbing, stealth, fighting
    Comfreyfang & Sheeppaw
    climbing, stealth, fighting
    Asphodelface & Sorrelpaw
    hunting, stealth, fighting
    Blissheart & Asterpaw
    tracking, stealth
    Vervaincloud & Lavenderpaw
    stealth, battle
    Larkclaw & Grebepaw
    hunting, climbing, fighting
    Ratnose & Hawkpaw
    fighting
    Egrettail & Birchpaw
    fighting
    Orchidnose & Ashpaw
    fighting
    Juniperpelt & Elmpaw
    fighting

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧
    Molekit • 2 • tom • weakness
    Owlfur • 67 • tom • fox attack
    Shadowstar • 80 • molly • poisoned seeds
    Firkit • 0 • molly • stillborn
    Cedarkit • 0 • tom • stillborn
    Shrikeface • 67 • tom • killed by rogue

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭
    Name • age • etc.
    Name • age • etc.

𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
    Anthiese • 64 • molly • kitting

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬
    Skunknose + Shrikeface
    Fawnfur + Magpiewhisker
    Mintstar + Duckfoot
    Comfreyfang + Minkcloud
    Wasptail + Ramhorn
    Chickadeefur + Lizardstripe
    Rowanpelt + Velvetrabbit [JinxClan]

𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
    Unknown & Unknown
    Mintstar
    Shrikeface

Shadowstar & Owlfur
    Molekit
    Shadeleaf

Unknown & Unknown
    Duckfoot
    Anthiese

Foxtail & Graynose
    Ashstripe [ForestClan]
    Rosefur

Luckystar & Eagletalon
    Oakstream [FlurryClan]
    Chickadeefur

Skunknose & Shrikeface
    Magpiewhisker
    Aspenheart
    Asterpaw
    Lavenderpaw

Aldershine & Fadedstar
    Rabbitwish [EchoClan]
    Cloudbelly [WitherClan]
    Stripeclaw [WitherClan]
    Smoothpetal [BeechClan]
    Cottonbush

Mallowgaze & Marblefur
    Avaricefang [WitherClan]
    Asceticslash [WitherClan]
    Blissheart
    Nutmegkit [WitherClan]
    Adderkit [WitherClan]

Unknown & Unknown
    Juniperpelt
    Egrettail
    Orchidnose

Magpiewhisker & Fawnfur
    Acornclaw
    Daisystorm & Unknown
    Firestream
    Comfreyfang & Minkcloud
    Maplepaw (adopted)
    Wasptail & Ramhorn
    Marigoldpaw
    Dandelionpaw
    Patchpaw
    Sheeppaw
    Sorrelpaw

Chickadeefur & Lizardstripe
    Birchpaw
    Firkit
    Cedarkit
    Ashpaw
    Elmpaw

Rowanpelt & Velvetrabbit
    Lemontail [JinxClan]
    Dirtheart [JinxClan]
    Hazelflower [JinxClan]
    Owlclaw [JinxClan]
    Cougarfang [JinxClan]

Anthiese & Unknown
    Lightkit
    Morningkit

Rosefern & Jaggedstorm
    Tigerkit
    Taffykit [HoneyClan]
    Whimbrelkit

Daisystorm & Bearstar
    Unborn, zero moons left.
    Unknown & Unknown
    Flamefang
    Rose [CliffClan]

Flamefang & Dappledcreek
    Thrushkit [DuskClan]
    Juniperkit [DuskClan]

Waxwhisker & Manateecall
    Unborn, zero moons left.
    Orangeleaf & Unknown
    Harvestkit [GlacierClan]
    Poppykit
    Mixedkit [GlacierClan]

Mottlecloud & Unknown
    Firespark [MarshClan]
    Grebepaw
    (adopted)
    Hyenatooth & Shadowclaw
    Snaketooth [AmberClan]
    Hawkpaw
    Quickfoot [BriarClan]
    Flintpaw [SwallowClan]
    Riverpaw [FalconClan]
    Luckypaw [CliffClan]

𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬
    Ramhorn | EchoClan
    Rosefur | TumbleClan
    Cottonbush | WitherClan
    Blissheart | WitherClan
    Chickadeefur | FlurryClan | Rosemask
    Tigerkit | GorseClan
    Whimbrelkit | GorseClan | Moonkit
    Flamefang | FlameClan | Flamestar
    Poppykit | RainClan | Runningkit
    Mottlecloud | QuartzClan | Mottledlight
    Grebepaw | QuartzClan | Barkpaw
    Hyenatooth | HyenaClan | Arrow
    Hawkpaw | HyenaClan | Hawk
pinetree
Last edited by deimido on Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ( blooming petals. ) 003 ]

Postby ghostmaker » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:58 pm

ImageImage

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
( 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ) 12 cats ( 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 ♂ ) 8 cats ( 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 ♀ ) 4 cats ( 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ⚲ ) 0 cats ( 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ) 3 servings ( 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞 ) now
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
writing this later !! ^^

[ ❧ sabra, anwyll, julius, victor, and zedd go hunting, then go on a patrol.
❧ they pursue the scent of queen and apprentice.
❧ they ignore the scent of fox.
❧ nakia goes looking for herbs.
❧ sabra requests a queen from the moontree.
❧ pippa, elliot, and heather of azgeda have joined the clan, as they are dashiell's kits.
❧ the clan consumes x1 big fish.

❧ mod notes: sabra is actually male, sorry for the inconvenience !!! ^^ also, for any queens i get, could you specify when they're due? apologies if you do, but sometimes i forget to mention that haha
]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

( 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟 )
sabra | 22 moons | ♂ |

( 𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 )
name | age | ♂ | [url=x]♔[/url]

( 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 )
nakia | 18 moons | ♀ |
name | age | ♂/♀ | [url=x]♗[/url]

( 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 )
name | age | ♂/♀ | [url=x]♙[/url]

( 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬 )
julius | 26 moons | ♂ |
anwyll | 25 moons | ♂ |
dashiell | 25 moons | ♂ |
victor | 45 moons | ♂ |
zedd | 43 moons | ♂ |
name | age | ♂/♀ | [url=x]♘[/url]

( 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 )

( 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 )
hattie | 44 moons | ♀ |
name | age | ♀ | [url=x]♖[/url]

( 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐬 )
marcus | 5 moons | ♂ |
heather | 2 moons | ♀ |
elliot | 2 moons | ♂ |
pippa| 2 moons | ♀ |

( 𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐞 )
mouse | x0 | zero servings
squirrel | x0 | zero servings
rabbit | x3 | six servings
small fish | x1 | two servings
big fish | x1 | three servings
hare | x0 | zero servings

( 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 )
borage leaves | x1 | usage
cobwebs | x2 | usage
goldenrod | x2 | usage
marigold | x1 | usage
lavender | x1 | usage
poppy seeds | x1 | usage
herb name | x0 | usage
herb name | x0 | usage
herb name | x0 | usage

( 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 )
marcus - son of featherpelt
of honestclan + unknown tom.
anwyll and dashiell are twins.
pippa, heather, elliot - kits
of dashiell + arumwillow
of azgeda

( 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 )
name | cause of death | age

( 𝐜𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 )
anwyll is mute.
dashiell is deaf.
marcus is a munchkin.
julius is a savannah cat.
heather is deaf.

( 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐬. )
mentor | app. | skills
mentor | app. | skills
mentor | app. | skills
mentor | app. | skills

( 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐬 )
↑ | clan name | user
↗ | clan name | user
→ | clan name | user
↘︎ | clan name | user
↓ | oakclan | ellie
↙ | clan name | user
← | switfclan | phina
↖︎ | trikruclan | bel

( 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 )
clan name | username
clan name | username
clan name | username
clan name | username

( 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 )
clan name | username
clan name | username
clan name | username
clan name | username
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dandelionpuffs » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:09 pm

]Shroudclan
Number of Cats:[/3] Here

Dandelion, Bird, and Smoke go on patrol and hunt.

[b]Leader:
          Dandelion| 40 moons| Girl| x

Deputy:
          Smoke| 38 moons| Female| X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Bird | 56 moons | Male| X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Dandelionpuffs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Winter's Trial Reply [006]

Postby winter solstice. » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:18 pm

Weather wrote:It is leaf-fall. The sun is setting quicker than before as the night air grows chillier with each passing day. Prey is getting scarce as the days go by, and encountering new cats on patrols will not occur as much as it used to.

ramos me with a bike wrote:

[Servings - HazelClan eats 1 hare & 1 mouse]
[StarClan - N/A]
[Name Change - N/A]
[Rank Change - Orvomask{providor/deputy}]
[Patroling - Rosestar, Slatesun, Tigrhallow & Shadedstag x2]
[Hunting - Skyleaf, Mintwave & Sootpaw/Rosestar & Tawnypaw x2]
[Assesments - Whitepaw]
[Training - Sootpaw {Hiding}, Tawnypaw {Herb Memory}]
[Mates - N/A]
[Kits - N/A]
[Other] - If Whitepaw passes he will be Whitefox, Orvomask, Tigerhallow and Shadedstag look for Rosestar's daughter, Dapplekit, who is now a kittypet.]
[Notes - Orvomask actually was mates with Dapplekit's adopted kittypet mother, so Orvomask would go back to his dead mate's house and retreive Dapplekit, who would be Dapplepaw by now. ]

The patrol, made up of Orvomask, Tigerhallow, and Shadedstag, made their way through the Twolegplace with quick, guarded steps. Orvomask called, "Her house is close, the last one on the left." Shadedstag echoed, "House?" The HazelClan deputy blinked his eyes in confusion as well, until he realized what he had said. The tom replied sheepishly, "A habit, Shadedstag, I meant Twoleg nest." The younger warrior shrugged, "It's fine, Orvomask." The three cats remained silent as they reached the Twoleg nest they were looking for. With a deep breath, Orvomask headed inside using the cat flap, flicking his tail for the two younger toms to follow as he did so. With a moment of hesitation, Tigerhallow and Shadedstag followed in.

Inside, there was no sign of Twolegs as the house seemed ominously silent. Tigerhallow whispered, "You sure it was a good idea to come in here without looking to see if any Twoleg was in here or not?" Orvomask shook his head, "From my memory, they aren't home all that often, it's how I met her." Nodding mutely, the two younger toms followed the HazelClan deputy into a large chamber to the side, lined with wooden structures -"furniture," Orvomask informed them- on the walls. There, a young she-cat sat cowering under a larger structure in the middle of the room. The she-cat meowed fearfully, "Who are you?" Orvomask approached the smaller she-cat and meowed gently, "It's me, Orvo. Remember me?" Dapple meowed, surprised, "Orvo? is that really you?" She happily came trotting over to the tom and touched noses with him, mewing, "It was so scary in here without mama, and then you were gone too!" Orvomask mewed, glancing at Tigerhallow and Shadedstag, "Ah, Dapple, meet my Clanmates, Tigerhallow and Shadedstag. And my name is Orvomask now," he added, seeing confusion in the she-cat's eyes, "since I joined HazelClan." Dapple meowed thoughtfully, "I've heard that name before many times..." Orvomask meowed gently, "Let's get you to HazelClan, Dapple. There's many things to tell you! And Rosestar will be thrilled!" Tigerhallow offered, stepping a bit closer, "We don't bite, we promise!" Shadedstag snorted at the warrior's remark and added, "Honestly though, Dapple, you are my cousin. We'll tell how that happened once we get back to camp." Orvomask nodded, as Dapple opened her mouth to protest, "Look, Dapple, you can trust me, right?" The small she-cat nodded mutely, closing her mouth again, as Orvomask continued, "I trust these Clan cats with my life, so you are safe as long as you are with them and myself. All right?" The she-cat nodded, meowing, "A...All right, I'll go with you."

[ Rosestar, Slatesun, Tigerhallow, and Shadedstag catches a whiff of fox on their first patrol, but finds nothing of interest on the second. Will you pursue the scent, or do nothing, hoping the fox is out of your territory by now? ]
[ Skyleaf, Mintwave, and Sootpaw successfully adds +1 hare and +1 lizard to the fresh-kill pile. ]
[ Rosestar and Tawnypaw successfully adds +1 snake to the fresh-kill pile. ]
[ Sootpaw learns the Hiding skill! ]
[ Tawnypaw learns the Herb Memory skill! ]
[ Unfortunately, Whitepaw does not pass his warrior assessment! Better luck next moon! ]
[ Orvomask's patrol finds Dapple in Orvomask's dead mate's Twoleg nest. They convince her to come to HazelClan. ]

(Notes: feel free to find a picture for Dapple, since you didn't provide me one and I don't know what Rosestar's mate looks like uwu; )
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HazelClan [09]

Postby sharklord » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:18 pm

Number of Cats - 17
Next Moonpool Visit - April 22nd
Kits Due - Now

whole clan
rosestar paced around camp while her clanmates sent her odd looks. rosestar brightened as she caught a whiff of orvomask's scent. the she-cat egarly met the deputy and two warrior at the entrance to camp, and set eyes on her daughter. "dapple!" she cried, taking the kit and covering her with fierce licks. the clan watched on in confusion. after rosestar had stepped back, she turned to the clan. "before i had brought back hazelclan, i had a mate and kits. 2 died at birth, and the other went to my sister who had also just had a litter. the kit's father had died before she was born, so their was no suspision. when the clan was destroyed, stagwind, shadedstag & wildpaw took the kit to become a kittypet. this kit, is my daughter. her name is dapplekit, but will become an roughpaw as she is 9 moons old."

[Servings - HazelClan eats 1 hare & 1 mouse]
[StarClan - Asks for a warrior with a chromosome disorder.]
[Name Change - Dapple/Dapplepaw]
[Rank Change - Dapplepaw {Kittypet/Roughpaw}]
[Patroling - Rosestar, Slatesun, Tigerhallow & Shadedstag x2]
[Hunting - Mintwave, Rosestar & Tawnypaw x2]
[Assesments - Whitepaw & Sootpaw]
[Training - Tawnypaw {Sickness}, Dapplepaw{Hunting}]
[Mates - N/A]
[Kits - Skyleaf is kitting]
[Other] - If Whitepaw passes he will be Whitefox, Sootpaw will become Sootstream]
[Notes - Chromosome disorder cat will become Rose's mate and have a bunch of derp kits so can he be grey/ a contrast to Rose?]

Leader:
          Rosestar | 27 | Female | X

Deputy:
          Orvomask | 34 | Male | X

Healer:
          Riverdancer | 25 | Female | X

Healer's Roughpaw:
          Tawnypaw | 13 | Male | X

Protectors:
          Slatesun | 30 | Male | X
          Tigerhallow | 23 | Male | Left | X
          Shadedstag | 16 | Male | [url=link]X[/url]

Providers:
          Mintwave | 23 | Male | Right |X

Roughpaws:
          Whitepaw | 16 | Male | X
          Tawnypaw | 13 | Male | X
          Sootpaw | 12 | Female | X
          Dapplepaw | 9 | Female | X

Queens:
          Riverdancer | 25 | Female | X
          Skyleaf | 23 | Female | Middle | X

Kits:
          Pinekit | 4 | Male | X
          Mudkit | 4 | Male | X
          Creamkit | 4 | Female | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    West | OiseauClan | night skyy

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x3 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Frogs | x2 | 1 servings
    Lizards | x2 | 1 servings
    Snakes | x1 | 3 servings
    Deer | x0 | 10 servings
    Hares | X2 | 3 servings
    Total | x10 | 28 servings

Mentors:
    Riverdancer/Tigerhallow | Tawnypaw | 1
    Defence, Herb Memory, Move, Move, Move
    Skyleaf/Mintwave | Sootpaw | 4
    Stalking, Climbing, Swimming, Fighting, Hiding
    Slatesun | Whitepaw | 3
    Stalking, Climbing, Move, Fighting, Move

Deceased Cats:
    Stagwind | Fox/Sickness
    Wildpaw | Fox
    Lola | Sickness

Family:
Mate 1 + Mate 2 = Kits (Surrogate)[Parents & Kits w/ optional surrogate]
Cat - Cat [Siblings]
Rosestar + Otterleg = Dapplepaw, Sharpkit, Goldkit
Stagwind- Rosestar
Stagwind+ ??? = Shadedpaw
Mintwave - Skyleaf - Tigerhallow
Slatesun + Mintwave
Petre+ Riverdancer = Pinekit, Mudkit & Creamkit
Orvomask + Lola = Tawnypaw
Orvomask + Skyleaf
Last edited by sharklord on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xi'rika » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:32 pm

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Weather
The sun is setting sooner as the night air grows chillier with each passing day. Prey is getting scarce as the days go by, and encountering new cats on patrols will not occur as frequently

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ossa di cervo wrote:
ImageImage
number of cats:21
↳ nine♂ twelve♀
next starpool visit:monday, april 16th kits due:n/a
servings needed:4 (+1 @ 21)
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Swandust laid in the nursery watching her kits stumble about clumsily - she felt.. empty. Her kits sparked nothing in her - no love, no happiness... nothing. Why? With a sigh Swandust looked away to see Fawnkit, Leopardkit, Graykit and Maplekit all exchanging practice blows and quiet, playful hisses. A pang of irritation blew down Swandust and she sighed again, this time short and rather loud. Her own kits turned toward their mother. Quailkit, the smallest of the bunch trotted forward, "What's wrong, momma?" she asked, confused by how upset her mother sounded. Swandust looked down dully and stared at her tiny kit for a moment. Little Quailkit, the runt, would she ever truly be anything? Swandust's heart told her no, "Nothing, darling, now go play." The kit obeyed and bounced away, joining her brother and sister. The mother's claws worked the nest under her.. how she wanted to go hunting again..
[[ wish I could write more. :C ]]
ravenclan consume a porcupine & a squirrel
redthorn searches for herbs
pebblegaze, burntcloud, silentpaw, aspeneyes, stormjaw & aphidmask hunt
nightstar, mothfrost & zinniathorn hunt
mulleinflight patrols

➳ Redthorn finds 1x Goldenrod and 1x Cobwebs

➳ Pebblegaze, Burntcloud, Silentpaw, Aspeneyes, Stromjaw, and Aphidmask hunt 2x Hares and 1x Mouse

➳ Nightstar, Mothfrost, and Zinniathorn dispatch a Porcupine, though unfortunately Mothfrost was not careful and received a few quills in her nose
      inde↳ Mothfrost will need 1x Poppy Seeds

➳ Mulleinflight finds nothing of interest
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

caspians trial reply | 03

Postby beeqlass » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:05 pm

[ weather ]
wow look it a leafs
a cold breeze blows in, and leaves change colour and flutter to the ground. leaffall is here, and only from here will it get worse.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

~Glaceon~ wrote:
CosmoClan
Males: Two Females: Three
Next SunJaw visit: 3 days

[Juniperberry, Fernshade, Whitefoot, Amberowl, Thunderbird and Blacknose go hunting]
[Arrowfang, Adderscorch, Lyrastar, Olive and Swiftsky patrol the inner territory for signs of the rouges]
[Emberblaze, Solarspark, Blazeheart, Badger, Sycamoreheart and Kitetalon patrol the borders and beyond as far as they can go to find the rouges]
[Poppycloud and Briarsweep go on camp guard]
[Wisteriawhisper is kitting! Solarspark assists her. 1x chervil was used father is Blizzardrush of QuickClan]
[Lyrastar loses a life after an accidental blow from Swiftsky directed by Lionscorch]
[Olive and Badger train: Hunting]
[Willowpaw and Thunderbird train: Hunting]
[The clan consumes six servings]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ ooc;; hwee i love the lesbian rouges ;3 azarin looks like this and kiele looks like this! ]

[ hunting patrol;; they catch x3 wrens and x1 squirrel ]

xxXthe patrol comes up to two cats from behind, but after hearing a bit of their conversation, they decide to listen in on them. they hid behind the bushes, staying out of sight of the two cats.

xxX“-but what if they come to attack us? theyre a full clan - we would never be able to survive,” the first cat speaks up. her voice was feminine, a molly. her voice was also sweet-sounding, filled with lilac and daisies. she was playing around with a mouse, teasing around with it.

xxX“and?” the second cat replied almost instantly, almost used to all these questions. the voice was also feminine, but thick with syrup, honey and roses. “if they do find us, we can fight back. theres seven of us, i doubt that they’ll attack with all their cats. also, kiele, dont play with food.”

xxXkiele nodded towards the other molly, playing no more - she threw the mouse into the air and pounced on the mouse, a mouse to share between them. kiele pushed it over to the other she-cat, “here, azarin, you eat first,” the rogues always shared their food - they couldn’t take too much from the forest, since they knew the clan would notice and find them quicker.

xxXazarin took the first bite from the prey, and pushed it back to kiele, they paused their conversation to finish off the prey. when the finished off the prey, they spoke once again. “what would happen if they capture one of us?” kiele asked, only out of curiosity.

xxXazarin didn’t respond. instead, she stood up and looked to the direction where the patrol hid. “kiele, run, ill be right behind you,” she spoke in a low voice, and they fled, running as fast as the wind.
[ border patrol 1;; they learn minimal information, and can’t find the other cats ]

xxXa similar occurrence happens with the other patrol, with two toms. you find out all the cats names: azarin, kiele, cora, adriel, finley, joaquin, and paris. they mention that the eighth cat disappeared a while ago, and its safe to assume the eighth cat is with cosmoclan. the eight cats original name was not mentioned, nor was the location of the remaining three. theyre all warriors, that are extremely close friends - they always sticked together.
[ border patrol 2:; a similar occurrence occurs, the remaining cats are nowhere to be found. ]
[ training;; all training is successful ! ]
[ kittings;; wisteria gives birth to one two three four kits, but the first one is blind :c ]
[ rank updates;; n/a ]
[ other;; n/a ]
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:48 am

CosmoClan
Males: Two Females: Three
Next SunJaw visit: now

"Lyrastar!" Sycamoreheart yowled, brushing a leaf off of her calico pelt and staring at the leader. "We have news!" she continued. Emberblaze and Solarspark ran forward, eyes bright. In the corner of her eye, Lionscorch's face became worried and even frightened - something that startled the Calico - before he resumed his guarded expression. Something was very off about him, rushing into fights one second, fearful and worried the next. She felt that he was very suspicious. But then again, anyone who was new could be. She might seem suspicious herself, she thought. Turning up with a clan name was not very common. Lyrastar already knew Lionscorch, nobody knew her.

"All cats, young and old, gather round the Moon Tree!" Lyrastar let out her meeting call. The few cats who had not been there already took up a place, even Heatherkit, Stonekit and Birdkit. Flamekit darted after them, followed by a nervous Speckledkit.
"Battle patrol time!" Flamekit yelled, her amber eyes bright with excitement. It was clear someone had been listening to some of the warriors.
"Flamekit, we need to be quiet!" Speckledkit hushed just as Blossomfur opened her mouth.
"It's a leafs!" Birdkit nudged Stonekit, shouting at all the warriors before blinking innocently as if his brother had said it.
"Birdkit has a leaf! Attack!" Flamekit continued, charging at the small tom. "Flamekit, that's enough!" Blossomfur growled, picking up the kit and putting her next to Speckledkit.
"Our patrols have found signs of the rouges. My patrol found two rouges who we believe to be called Azarin and Kiele." Lyrastar stopped as Solarspark steppes forward, her vibrant ginger pelt quivering in excitement at the chance.
"Emberblaze and I found out the rouges' names. They are Azarin, Kiele, Cora, Adriel, Finley, Joaquin and Paris. This is so exciting!" Solarspark announced, her last sentence more of a whisper to Lyrastar as she spoke, awarding her a smile from the serious leader.
"Solarspark, you can send out the search patrols. Every cat must keep an ear and an eye out. Emberblaze, send out the hunting patrol. Everyone is dismissed."

[Olive, Blazeheart, Whitefoot, Arrowfang, Briarsweep and Blacknose go hunting]
[Amberowl, Adderscorch, Lyrastar, Juniperberry and Swiftsky patrol the inner territory for signs of the rouges]
[Emberblaze, Solarspark, Fernshade, Badger, Sycamoreheart and Kitetalon patrol the borders and beyond as far as they can go to find the rouges]
[Poppycloud and Thunderbird go on camp guard]
[Lyrastar asks for a queen]
[Olive and Badger train: Tracking]
[Willowpaw and Thunderbird train: Battle]
[The clan consumes six servings]

Leader:
          Lyrastar | 44 Moons | She-cat |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★ (7/8)

Solar Guardian:
          Solarspark | 25 Moons | She-cat |

Lunar Guardian:
          Emberblaze | 45 Moons |Tom |

Warriors:
          Swiftsky | 51 moons | Tom |
          Thunderbird | 22 Moons | Tom |
          Olive | 32 Moons | She-cat |
          Juniperberry | 33 Moons | Tom |
          Fernshade | 35 Moons | Tom |
          Briarsweep | 54 Moons | She-Cat |
          Blazeheart | 38 Moons | Tom |
          Whitefoot | 46 Moons | She-cat |
          Kitetalon | 18 Moons | She-cat |
          Blacknose | 44 Moons | Tom |
          Arrowfang | 33 Moons | Tom |
          Amberowl | 17 Moons | She-cat |
          Sycamoreheart | 49 Moons | She-cat |
          Lionscorch | 53 Moons | Tom |

Apprentices:
          Badger | 16 Moons | Tom |
          Willowpaw | 10 Moons | She-cat |

Queens:
          Blossomfur | 38 Moons | She-cat |
          Hurricanegaze | 32 Moons | She-cat |
          Wisteriawhisper | 36 Moons | She-cat|
          Poppycloud | 43 Moons | She-cat |

Kits:
          Flamekit | 3 Moons | She-cat |
          Speckledkit | 3 Moons | She-cat |

Heatherkit | 1 Moons | She-cat |
          Stonekit | 1 Moons | Tom |
          Birdkit | 1 Moons | Tom |

Featherkit | 0 Moons | She-cat |
          -Blind
          Heronkit | 0 Moons | Tom |
          Raccoonkit | 0 Moons | She-cat |
          Goldenkit | 0 Moons | Tom |

Elders:
          Name | Moons | Gender | [url=link]⋆[/url]
          Name | Moons | Gender | [url=link]⋆[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North |Tribe of Shimmering Dawn| ~Glaceon~
    East | WaveClan | lame loser lexi.
    Southwest | MistClan | scarlet_wolf

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | x1 | To soak up and stop/slow
    bleeding. It may also be used to
    bind broken bones.
    Catmint | x1 | Best remedy for greencough,
    which kits and elders might catch in
    leaf-bare.
    Can be used for whitecough.
    Borage Leaves | x1 | It produces
    more/better milk. Also brings down
    fevers.
    Chamomile | x1 | Strengthens the heart
    and soothes the mind.
    Chervil | x2 | For infected wounds and
    bellyache. Can also be used
    when kitting.
    Honey | x1 | Usage
    Poppyseed | x1 | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x4 | 1 serving
    Wren | x5 | 1 serving
    Robin | x2 | 2 servings
    Squirrel | x2 | 2 servings
    Pigeon | x0 | 3 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Olive | Badger | 3 training sessions |
    Battle, Climbing, Swimming, Hunting
    Thunderbird | Willowpaw |
    0 training sessions | Swimming,
    Hunting

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    ??? and ??? |Lyrawing and Sun
    (Shimmering Dawn tribe)
    ??? and ??? | Swiftsky, Cloudyspots(PineClan),
    Dreamingwing (?Clan), Misty
    Swiftsky and Redhawk (Mistclan) |
    Skypaw(MistClan), Carpkit
    Emberblaze and Blossomfur | Kits
    Wisteriawhisper and Vaporfish (DrizzleClan) |
    Featherkit, Heronkit, Raccoonkit, Goldenkit

Arrow Fang and Hurricane Glider | Heatherkit,
    stonekit, Birdkit
    ? and Poppycloud | Willowpaw, Briarpaw
    (RidgeClan),
    Burrpaw (Snowclan),Windpaw (Pebbleclan),
    Bramblepaw (Snowclan), Eaglepaw
    (Honestclan)
Last edited by cloudy days on Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me