-Grass/Flying

-Brand
-Male
-Fire

-Dart☆
-Male
-Water
-...something's odd..

Lex looked over to the Fossil, werid, she just pointed that out Dome and Halix Fossils not too long ago.. She noticed the fact that someone may be leaving these Fossils behind. She got curious.. Which she got one of her pocket notebooks out and started writing with a pen, it was unclear for Mimi to see what Lex was writing but she kept writing. Her pokemon got curious and tried to make out the words but only noises came out of their mouths. Once Lex was finished, she put it in her pocket like nothing happened and picked up the Dome fossil.
"Lets see.. Dome Fossil..Turns into Kabuto but at special level 40, it will evolve into a Kabutops.I heard it's pretty good in attack." Lex said looking around the Fossil closer. After she looked at it closer, she put it in her bag, having Mimi being confused about Purrsians gender. Lex giggled and smiled,
"Oh yeah, I kinda can see what Pokemon's genders are as well" (Not really i just looked at your team xD) Lex chuckled after and looks at all the pokemon playing, which made her smile bigger.
"It's amazing how pokemon interact with each other so quickly.."

(@realkitty56- full linkover continued)

horrorcupcakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pokémon Adopters [V.3] (OPEN)

Postby Corinnander » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:01 pm

"Can I get two bowls of Pokéchow and some Razz berries please? And a tea!" She blushes with embarrassment at her slight stutter, quickly offering money.
Until I remake my signature, consider giving my dragons some love. :]

☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ None?? Wow. ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵ ☵

Looking for a Blue Rose Dog for 750 C$!
Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pokémon Adopters [V.3] (OPEN)

Postby Ritsu » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:20 pm

BlackJeans&IceCream wrote:"Can I get two bowls of Pokéchow and some Razz berries please? And a tea!" She blushes with embarrassment at her slight stutter, quickly offering money.

The lady writes down your order before refusing your money
    "Don't worry, it's free!" she tells you before turning around and handing over the paper she had just written on to another employee.

Before you can wonder how long it might take, everything is ready. The lady passes over everything you ordered to you and smiles brightly.

eros he/they adult
currently obsessed with
enstars, honkai star rail
and genshin impact
- my friends -

Ritsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corinnander » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:27 pm

Corrine smiles a bit and pockets her money. She takes the food back and lets her Pokémon eat up. "I'll be right back." She goes to look for someone for supplies when they leave.

Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pokémon Adopters [V.3] (OPEN)

Postby Ritsu » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:15 am

BlackJeans&IceCream wrote:Corrine smiles a bit and pockets her money. She takes the food back and lets her Pokémon eat up. "I'll be right back." She goes to look for someone for supplies when they leave.

The pokemon immediately start eating, it looks like they're really enjoying their food.

A young man approaches you and starts to talk
    "Hello there, you seem like you're looking for something. Is there anyway I can help you?"
Ritsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimifan101 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:29 pm

Winter_Aeris wrote:
Mimifan101 wrote:
The Seli Team of Smol Monsters

Team #: 2

Basil, Male, Bulbasaur.
Ability: Overgrow
Moves: Tackle, Vine Whip, Leech Seed, Poison Powder
Evolve Further?: Yes

Dunny, Male, Togedemaru.
Ability: Iron Barbs
Moves: Rollout, Discharge, Nuzzle, Tackle.
Evolve Further?: No

3-6: Empty
+++++
Stored Pokemon #: 0
Name, Gender, Pokemon.

Empty
+++++

Items: None
Eggs: 0
Badges: 0
Shells: 0

+++++
To Pokemon Adopters Info/Storage: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=3918747

As you looked closer at the pendant, wiping it a bit with your hand to see it clearly, It says "Armoire" on the front and a number on the back... Perhaps it was lost! The number seemed to be a pokegear number, Will you call it?

(Pokemon XY and XYZ is the best out of the series, in my opinion tbh <3----Also the name is pronounced "Ar-mo-rie" huehuehue xD)

Seli decides to pull out her Pokegear to call the number.

====
OOC: Sorry for not responding in so long!

Also thanks for how you pronounce the name! It's so annoying once I found out how that you pronounce a name different than how I think it... :/
Mimifan101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corinnander » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:07 pm

"Yes." She glances at a list she wrote on her arm. "I'm looking for someone who sells supplies for going into the wild. Do you know of anyone?"

Corinnander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorcupcakes » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:42 pm

Aria- wrote:
Lex's Current Pokemon wrote:Image
-Azure☆
-Genderless
-Grass/Flying

-Brand
-Male
-Fire

-Dart☆
-Male
-Water
-...something's odd..

Lex looked over to the Fossil, werid, she just pointed that out Dome and Halix Fossils not too long ago.. She noticed the fact that someone may be leaving these Fossils behind. She got curious.. Which she got one of her pocket notebooks out and started writing with a pen, it was unclear for Mimi to see what Lex was writing but she kept writing. Her pokemon got curious and tried to make out the words but only noises came out of their mouths. Once Lex was finished, she put it in her pocket like nothing happened and picked up the Dome fossil.
"Lets see.. Dome Fossil..Turns into Kabuto but at special level 40, it will evolve into a Kabutops.I heard it's pretty good in attack." Lex said looking around the Fossil closer. After she looked at it closer, she put it in her bag, having Mimi being confused about Purrsians gender. Lex giggled and smiled,
"Oh yeah, I kinda can see what Pokemon's genders are as well" (Not really i just looked at your team xD) Lex chuckled after and looks at all the pokemon playing, which made her smile bigger.
"It's amazing how pokemon interact with each other so quickly.."

horrorcupcakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby realkitty56 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:49 pm

Mimi's pokemon wrote:Image
"Chomps" Carnivine- Male-Bold- Vine whip, leaf tornado, acid spray, sleep powder- Likes to bite random stuff to check what it is.
"Sapphire" Persian - Female - Lax - Power gem, Shadow claw, night slash thunderbolt - Is one of Mimi's favorites, Is curious of everything, is best friends with chomps because they are both curious.
"Vizi" Virizion - Genderless - Serious - Sacred sword, Toxic, Giga drain, X-Scissor - Some pokemon are still afraid of them.
"Flare" Infernape *Shiny*- Female-Timid- Mach punch, brickbreak, flame thrower, toxic - Mimi's starter, best friend.
"Memory" giratina *shiny* - Genderless - Naughty - *moveset mentioned later* - Often doesn't care about anything/will attack anything with no guilt.
"Destiny" Reshiram *Shiny*- Genderless - Hardy - Blue Flare, Outrage, Fusion Flare, Solar beam - Is jelious of Flare and Roli.

Travel friend(s) [she couldn't pick one without the other.]:
"BendyChu" MimiKyu *Shiny* Male - Serious - Shadow claw, Thunder, Psychic, Dark pulse - Is a rough battler with Water type pokemon
"NinePix" Ninetales - Female - Hardy - Flamethrower, Dark pulse, faint attack, flame charge - Has a strong like for BendyChu Still
Badges:
-Rock
-Cascade
-Rainbow
Items:
-(x1) soda pop
-random berries
-(x1) map for kanto
-(x2) potion
-(x1) Helix fossil
Box

(@Aria- Continued)

"Sometimes they are quicker than others to warm up.. this team took a while to get used to being around each other, but Bendy and ninepix liked each other in the first place." Mimi said happily before noticing the pokemon playing around, Sapphire knocks over the whole stack to play with mimi, again pinning her down.

"And most of the time they have habits.. Like sapphire seems to like to be on top of me.. ALWAYS." Mimi said, sorta muffled from sapphire laying all over her..

Mimi managed to get a arm out to get a berry, tossing it not too far to get them off her. "Fetch."

The persian was sorta confused because they never knew of this game before "Purr?", bendy took the berry.. by.. Uhh.. well, guess thats how..
(bendy just grabbed it under him, how mimikyus usually are.)
【Everyone wants happyness】
【Nobody wants pain】
【But you cant have a rainbow】
【Without any rain】

realkitty56

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorcupcakes » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:23 pm

Lex's Current Pokemon wrote:Image
-Azure☆
-Genderless
-Grass/Flying

-Brand
-Male
-Fire

-Dart☆
-Male
-Water
-...something's odd..

Lex giggled and nods her head and looks over to her pokemon, Brand is starting to warm up to Azure as Dart was warming up to both of the pokemon at the same time, but they all seemed to be happy on Lex's head, shoulder, and arms.
"Of course..Pokemon have different liking then others. They're all different but the same at the same time, you know?"
Lex smiled and started to pet all of her little buddies.
"Well i think we should head to the Pokemon Lab now, The fossils have feelings you know!" Lex giggled as she waited for Mimi since her Perisan was on her at the moment.

horrorcupcakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me